• Parasite in my Brain?   hollytree   7y
    • Try going to the Black Mold forum. It could b...   sapphire7   7y
    • Glad to hear you got the moldy fungus taken c...   Charly   7y
    • The parasite I am tracking may be able to pen...   shroom   7y
    • Oh, do you have bad eye floaters? Shroom   shroom   7y
      • Thanks so much for your replies, everyone. .....   hollytree   7y
        • Hi Hollytree, I think you have made very good...   shroom   7y
          • Thank you for your quick reply & vote of conf...   hollytree   7y
            This is my avatar. Click here to see my profile.
            hollytree
            Re: Parasite in my Brain?
            PM
            Date: 6/1/2007 11:18:04 AM   ( 7y ago )
            Hits:   6073   Size: 4817 char.   Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message   Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
            Thank you for your quick reply & vote of confidence, Shroom.

You're right about the molds! My goodness, i told my sister about my experiences here lately and how moving to a dryer climate might not even be an answer b/c sewage backups-can-happen-anywhere kind of thing, (earthquakes, floods, yadeeyah). She said she knows of an archeologist near Geiza who found out there is a white powdery mold in the pyramids that is fatal, pretty quickly. She elaborated that she believes it could perhaps be the curse they speak of there. i don't know about that, but it does show that climate doesn't dictate fungus in general or lack thereof.
            I will research the doctor you speak of, as well as the effects of neurotoxins. I have Bentonite on my shopping list, current recipe for new protocol, i am starting over the next week or so. your reccomendation promps me to action, a little sooner, however. ;)
            In all likelihood i will pick up the debrox which is an ear wax remover.
            Mum says i'll need an ear syringe to wash the substance out with.
            I'm not sure if washing out is a good idea, b/c i have read that washing out with water can cause a mold to grow in your ear. (i always used to rinse with water, after using antibiotic eardrops or proxyde, non food grade. Perhaps using food grade proxide and distilled water might be more suitable(?) hmm. The antibiotic drops instructions and accomanying literature never say to wash out, but the idea of leaving substances in there, just doesn't sit well with me either. *confused* i probably should have simply asked my doctor to drain my ears initially, to avoid some of this, but well, i didn't. doh.
            As long as i don't use too much pressure or force, it should be okay. i just really can't take any chances, b/c at this point my ears are inner ear could possible have some damage of some sort due to so many infections of the last 10 years. (i think these have been fugal in nature too), as long ago i used earplugs for 2 years, eveyday. eep! It took time, common sense and conversations w/ my friend, Pat who is an expert on fungi, to click about said earplugs. (He is the one who first pointed out he thought my place was moldy. And he was unaware of my prior exposure.) He also is the friend brough the Essiac over when i was ill; and steeped it for me in a stainless steel pan, when i was ill w/ the meningitits. i had already contracted the meningitis from either the cat herpes virus, or the fungus/ear infection, likely, but hadn't gotten the diagnosis yet. i made sure though, that no one drank after me, as viral meningitis is contagious that way. Forgive me, but i just remembered the other possible route of transmission. The water machine at the grocery store. Viral meningits from that? Not likely but possible. (I did notice that sometimes the top of the bottle possibly could touch the nozzle and if someone had drank out of the containter they were filling, and not purified it, wham, instant water contamination!By the way,the essiac does have some herbs that can kill parasties, too, as i don't think i got them all with that last flush. If i ever decide to do a flush that again, i think i may indeed try the humaworm, as was suggested by Charly, and others i've spoken to, here. It would be nice if my apartments would pay my medical bills for what i've gone through. But i think i'll just cut my losses and move on.
            The next tenant will not be symptomatic for a year and 1/2, unless they had exposure at immediatly previous residence of the same fungi. I have lived here a 15 months, but my body was more sensative to it b/c of the prior exposure certainly and the possibility that the bathroom mold could have had sewage remnants as well. (Didn't get a sample.) There are those who test these things, but i haven't done research that way. Yet.
            Back to ears for a moment, in case anyone suggest candling. i had somewhat disastrous experience with the ear candling b/c i did it myself and only succeeded in causing myself to have the worst vertigo of my life, um the morning i awoke to a day when i was to start my paralegal position at a lawfirm. I can laugh at it now; Luckily my boss was a very understanding man, and as long as i had my medical documentation, it was okay to miss the one day to see a doctor.
            Once i get the excess earwax out, i'm sure my grapefruit-seed extract/teatree oil drops will be more effective. My advice to anyone thinking of candling. Have a friend help, especailly if you have a history of inner or outer ear blockage and/or infections. Thanks again, Shroom.

Haha. Sorry for being so lenthy here, but i've noticed funny stories are often part of the reading here. i enjoy hearing all you guys' experiences, & enjoy sharing of myself, too.

Any more replies, are welcomed and appreciated. :D

Hollytree

Your reply:
            Reply   CK  FCK  MCE
            Printer-friendly version of this page
            Email this message to a friend
            Bookmark this page/Add to Favorites or press Ctrl+D
            Alert Webmaster & Moderators
            Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message  Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
            How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question
            Find & Order All Messages Posted by hollytree
            by
            DISCLAIMER

Chitika Ads

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

5 Laxative Foods
The Best Constipation Relief Is In Your Kitchen! Click Here for The Full Art...
#1 Candida Cleanse
Find out how to kill the Candida fungus today!
Heal Type 2 Diabetes
Discover The Real Cause Type 2 Diabetes…And How To Turn It On Its Head I...
Injury pain gone !
Quick recovery from muscle ache, bruises or other sport related injuries w...

PLAT

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.
Kidney Stones Remedies
Hulda Clark Cleanses
Free Clark DVD!
A rare interview with Dr. Hulda Clark on DVD for FREE. Patients give their te...
Natural Cancer Remedies

GOLD

Medically research anti-diabetic effects
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces bl...
Skin Therapy Soaps
Silver Aloe-Aloe Gold-Copper Aloe Skin Therapy Soap. All Natural with plan...
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ag...

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Complete Candida Cleanse
Restore your health 100% effective Candida Cleanse
The Tesla Shield™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
$5 off at Iherb.com
Use referral code X0T949 to get $5 off your first order from iherb.com

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Homepages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Sponsors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 0.85 sec at 10/22/2014 8:37:41 PM, requested by 54.81.163.254, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=884745 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=3