- Small White Spots On My Skin Getting Worse! W...
R Help Me! 2Health
Ü C Ü
- It could be Tinea versicolor ... ... I have ...
- google up VITILIGO. maybe its that.
- ... http://www.earthclinic.com/CURES/moles.h...
- Thanks San !! ... What excellent information ...
- Selsun Blue Dangerous?
I just bought Selsun Blue (Selenium Sulfide) in hope of curing the little white spots on my skin.
I read online about Selenium Sulfide that is could be dangerous:
"Selenium sulfide. A topical anti-fungal ingredient found in many anti-dandruff shampoos, it works by splitting into selenium and sulfide ions in skin cells, and lowering the turnover rate of skin cells (opposite effect of an exfoliant). Side effects include hair loss or discoloration (turning green!), oily scalp and skin and eye irritation. Very bad symptoms include vomiting, abdominal pain and nausea, and the loss of fingernails. Selenium sulfide has also been linked to damage of internal organs."
I think I'm going to try the treatment/s Sans posted, or just cocanut oil.
Alert Webmaster & Moderators|
0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message. Hide votes What is this?
How do you feel about this message?
Hide this question
Attributes associated with this message:
2Health will be notified if you reply to this message!
2Health will be notified if you reply to any message in this thread!
- Re: Small White Spots On My Skin Getting Wors...
- I know itís been over a year since you posted...
- October 23, 2011 ... Vitiligo and Tinea versi...
- I know its been a while since the post but if...
- the only cure I have read about for Idiopathi...
- I have the same problem. I donít know what to...
- I have the same thing I think, very small pat...