CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
A gentler flush - because I am eating all raw.
Forum: Liver Flush Support Forum  
  • A gentler flush - because I am eating all raw...   R LNdolls   7y  976  
    This is my avatar. Click here to see my profile.
    LNdolls
    A gentler flush - because I am eating all raw.

Date: 7/21/2007 9:48:05 PM   ( 7y ago )
    Hits:   976   Size: 759 char.   Status:       R [Message recommended by a moderator!]
      Already alerted!
    I have been 100 raw with my food for the last two weeks. This speeds up digestion and emphasizes reactions in the body. I felt an incresing pressure in the liver... so I decided to flush. But I knew the regular flush would wipe me out. So, I took a pinch of Epsom Salts in water, plus three magnesium tablets. A couple hours later I took a big glug - maybe a 1/4 cup at most of grapefruit and a bit less of olive oil and went to bed. I had to get up a few times to use the potty. I did not check for stones, but I felt the normal after flush relief and elation when I got up. There is no pressure in the liver now. And I began eating with no trouble.

I wanted to post this for anyone who is raw and wants to flush. You may not need the whole regular flush.

Printer-friendly version of this page
    Email this message to a friend
    Bookmark this page/Add to Favorites or press Ctrl+D
    Alert Webmaster & Moderators
     Already alerted!
    How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question
    Find & Order All Messages Posted by LNdolls
    by
    DISCLAIMER
    Medianet Ads

Medianet Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Homepages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Sponsors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 0.48 sec at 12/18/2014 9:27:15 AM, requested by 54.227.34.0, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=923832 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=1