CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
Slow Leaving Parasites - Extra Strength HUMAWORM - & Mousetraps
Forum: Ask Humaworm: Parasites  
  • Slow Leaving Parasites - Extra Strength HUMAW...   R humaworm   7y  2,575  
    This is my avatar. Click here to see my profile.
    humaworm
    Date: 8/5/2007 9:31:52 AM   ( 7y ago )   Hits:   2575
    Status:       R [Message recommended by a moderator!]
    Parasite cleansing can be a different experience for each person that does a cleanse. General health, types of parasites being hosted, how long the parasites have been in the body - ALL of these factor in to what will happen during the cleanse.

    If a person has a very OLD, very well-established parasite infection, they will generally have more die-off because of the sheer number of parasites and the large amount of toxins. Someone with a lighter infection will not have harsh die-off.

    Herbal medicine is just like any other med - an X amount of chemical in each herb can only kill an X amount of parasites. Heavy infections will take longer to remove than light. It is the same thing as having 12 mice to remove and only 6 mousetraps. You catch 6 - remove them - then set the traps to catch the remaining 6. On the other hand, if a person only had 3 mice, then the initial setting of the 6 traps will remove them ALL the first time.

    Also - parasites that live high up in the body take longer to work their way down to the exit. Parasites that live in the intestines will leave faster than the ones that are living in the head area simply because they are closer.

    Extra Strength HUMAWORM is for folks who have already done a regular HUMAWORM parasite cleanse. (Here's the website - it has detailed information
    http://www.humaworm.com)
    Regular HUMAWORM is very powerful by itself - it is also very broad spectrum. For example, if a person does a cleanse and can see that they have roundworms - the NEXT cleanse they do can be "Extra Stength" - I will customize their formula with a little more of this and a little less of that in order to target their roundworms.

    I do not make the Extra Strength HUMAWORM for first time users simply because the regular HUMAWORM will do the job just fine for 99% of people who take it. The custom versions are for the other 1% of folks who have been battling a parasite infection for a long while - they take the regular HUMAWORM first - then we go from there as each case is different and requires different special treatment.

     
    Printer-friendly version of this page
    Email this message to a friend
    Bookmark this page/Add to Favorites or press Ctrl+D
    Alert Webmaster & Moderators
     Already alerted!
    How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question

    Attributes associated with this message:

    humaworm will be notified if you reply to this message!
    You can

    Find & Order All Messages Posted by humaworm
    by
    DISCLAIMER


 

Donate to CureZone


Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - About - Sponsors - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2014  curezone.com