CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
A Little Inspiration & Encouragement For Our Healing Journey.
Forum: Fibroids & Myoma Support Forum

• A Little Inspiration & Encouragement For Our ...   sweetorganic   7y  C  
    This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own avatar. Click here to see my profile.
    sweetorganic
    A Little Inspiration & Encouragement For Our Healing Journey.
    PM
    Date: 9/4/2007 12:53:34 AM   ( 7y ago )
    Hits:   12482   Size: 5594 char.   Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message   Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
    Hello Everyone,

I thought I would post a little inspiration & encouragement.

Robin

Re: Uterine Fibroids: RAW Foods Solutions??
    Posted by: Lauralai (IP Logged)
    Date: June 26, 2007 09:01AM

Hi, I was diagnosed with fibroids a few years back and i was having TERRIBLE periods!! I think the largest one they said was like 9cm and there were a bunch of little ones all over. I was vegetarian at the time but very unhealthy. Lots of junk food and proccessed food. I started eating more whole foods, and getting LOTS of excercise. Not anything hardcore, but I would walk and hike all the time. And rollerskate when I could. I dropped 20 pounds and my horrible periods disappeared. When I had my son 7 months ago, the ob said the largest fibroid was about 3cm and the small ones all over were gone. So there ya go.

Lauralai

Re: Do You Think Going Raw Would Help?
    Posted by: greenie (IP Logged)
    Date: November 07, 2006 02:02PM

I had a friend who went raw many years ago (early 70's). Actually, she was just 90%-95% raw. She had a cyst or fibroid the size of a grapefruit in her uterus that went away completely after about 10 weeks.

In addition to the almost raw diet (she also ate an occasional baked potato or steamed vegetable or grain), she had nightly hot baths with epsom salts in them and some light exercises.

There's a very good doctor, Dr. Fuhrman, who is a natural hygenist and MD. I believe he's in the NJ area. He wrote a book, "Eating and Fasting for Health". IMHO he'd be a good one to see if you want to address a serious illness with natural diet.

Good luck.

NUTRITION AND HERBS ELIMINATED FIBROIDS
    9/2/2007: Abs from Santa Maria, California writes: "I have been reading about how people are using Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) and Black Strap Molasses (BSM) to shrink fibroid tumors. I used low fat vegan and raw diet and I am fibroids free. Nutrition does wonders for the body and helps its ability to heal. I started out with a vegetarian and organic lifestyle after getting fed up with allopathic medicine's appproach to the fibroids I had. I progressed to a vegan and organic nutrition  and I transitioned to a raw, vegan nutrition and the fibroids are all gone. I also used herbs and spices such as Vitex (chasteberry), red raspberry leaves, astragalus, garlic, ginger, turmeric, dandelion leaves and roots, milk thistle, cramp bark, fenugreek, red clover, and squaw vine in my regimen.

Within the first week of eating a wholly plant-based diet, all my symptoms were gone. I gained a surge in energy and three months later, overcame chronic anemia that had persisted for three years. The tumors started to shrink and my hormones started to balance; I was no longer irritable. I have since been cured of mood swings, PMS, breast tenderness and fibroids. I also had a tumor on my liver that disappeared as well and I lost 38 pounds without any extra effort. I now have energy for brisk walks, bike rides, weights, yoga and pilates.  I am now a firm believer in nutrition and herbs as remedies for all kinds of ailments. There are a lot of research about the effectiveness of nutrition and herbs in curing all kinds of ailments. I shocked the doctors who wanted to surgically remove the fibroids and who told me there was no cure. I am tumor free and I thank all the people who share their experiences on the web and I also thank medical doctors who are using nutrition to help their patients.  It is true that we are what we eat."

APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
    8/23/2007: tara (tmg_girl@hotmail.com) from saskatoon, saskatchewan writes: "I have not taken anyting yet.  I am scheduled for urinary artery embolizatoin next week I have a fibroid on my uterus that is 8" and I just read this website today as a lady I met today told me about apple cider vinegar she took for her fibroids 15 years ago and they are gone! I did not beleive her.  I am thinking of reschuling my surgery and giving this a try.  Also I do not know where to buy the molasses? Tara"

Your reply:
    Reply   CK  FCK  MCE
    Printer-friendly version of this page
    Email this message to a friend
    Bookmark this page/Add to Favorites or press Ctrl+D
    Alert Webmaster & Moderators
    Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message  Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
    How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question
    Find & Order All Messages Posted by sweetorganic
    by
    DISCLAIMER

Medianet Ads

Chitika Ads

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

14 Liver Cleansing Foods
I would encourage you to incorporate these liver cleanse foods into ...
Poisonous Water?
Discover the chemicals added in your water.
Heal Type 2 Diabetes
Simple, 3-step natural approach heals diabetes within a month. No side e...
Natural COX-2 inhibitor !
For Arthritis, sport injuries, bruises, strains and pains ! All nat...

PLAT

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Free...
Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses
Clark Parasite Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Parasite Cleanse with herbs (wormwood, cloves, black...
Natural Cancer Remedies

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Cancer’s Natural Enemy
Rose Laurel OPC Plus, 15% discount with Cure Zone Discount Code of LR0...
Kill Parasites Naturally
How to Kill Parasites Naturally & Feel Great in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Worlds best fungal treatment
Clinically proven effective against Thrush, Yeast Infections & C...
The Tesla Shield™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Rose Laurel OPC Plus
Beat cancer and boost immunity with 100% pure oleander supplement. 15% o...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Homepages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Sponsors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 0.56 sec at 10/31/2014 4:26:26 PM, requested by 54.82.77.50, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=956447 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=3