Re:Charley: I've heard experts say it can take a year or more by Charly ..... Ask Humaworm: Parasites
Date: 5/24/2009 3:41:14 PM ( 4 year ago)
To answer your questions...
1. I've heard of pinaple. But keep hearing that parasites love sweeet stuff. Pinaple is an exception?
- Answer - Parasites do love sweets, but pineapple kills some kinds of them. I think it's partly the bromalain in it. If pineapple doesn't grow in your area ignore this one.
2.Does it matter whether the garlic is cooked or raw?
- A. I don't think so... I use it all - capsules, cooked and raw.
3. Aloe Vera? Where do I get this? I just knew of the plant. Never heard of the connection with parasites. Are they capsules?? They kill parasites?
- A. Aloe vera can be purchaced as a plant, or in liquid form at a health food store or on line. I use both... it grows great in my warm climate... to use fresh, I cut off a leaf and filet it like a fish and am careful not to get any of the bright yellow part - adding the clear gel to a fruit smoothie. I use purchaced aloe vera in the same way - in smoothies. Start out with a little bit and slowly add more - it may make you go to the bathroom if you are not used to it.
4. I have heard of squash....a whole meal huh?
- A. It's easy and filling for me to cook and eat a whole squash. I've read in several places any kind of squash kills parasites. I like the way it cleans me out. I do this about once every two weeks... maybe longer.
5. Salt Water flush. Have heard of this, never knew what it did. Does this have like a laxitive effect? Why is this good. to flush stuff out? to kill stuff?
- A. I'm not sure a salt water flush actually kills parassites, I just know I have seen them after one. It does have a laxative effect. It shouldn't be done too often - maybe once or twice a month. It quickly moves toxins out of the system, and the sooner they are out, the better we feel.
6. I already have ground flax. Should I get the seeds instead and grind them? Where do i get Lemon seeds. I've never heard of them either.
- A. I've read that flaxseed is best if taken within 15 minutes of grinding. Beside seeds are a whole lot less expensive... so I bought a coffee grinder to use just for this.
Flaxseed doesn't kill parasites - it's just that I like to drink it everyday - Whole cloves are best when ground fresh - they do kill parasite eggs and lemon seeds kill parasites too (I save and dry seeds from my lemons when I drink the lemon juice in a hot lemon tonic every morning. So I grind them all together for convenience - and drink them all at once... immediatly before the flaxseed thickens.
(oh, and what do you think about doing enemas even if I'm not constapated) ?
- A. I believe it is best to have a bm naturally first before doing a enema... the enemas move out toxins so you don't get a headache. I think a person should not do enemas unless they have a reason. I do them when fasting as they prevent reabsorbtion of toxins. Coffee enema is great for the liver and makes a person feel great- lots of energy.
Please don't take my word for any of this - you can look up everything I've said on the internet - I recommend it!
I hope this adds clarification...
<< Return to the standard message view
Page generated on: 5/18/2013 5:27:43 PM in Dallas, Texas