Re: Dog is limping by Invincible ..... Animals & Pets Health Support

Date:   12/30/2009 5:13:59 AM ( 5y ago)
Hits:   2146
URL:   http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1546689

Hi Susan

You can look up the different ingredients on those products I linked to and then make up something yourself to add to his food.

I couldn't find a Canine chiro in the UK but eventually found some Canine Osteopaths (Osteos do similar work as chiros but also spend a lot of time looking at the muscular aspects as well) - it turned out that there were not many qualified ones and absolutely none near where I lived (the closest was a 150 mile journey away).

I eventually managed to speak to this lovely Canine Osteo on the phone and she said that it would be a bad idea for me to take my dog on such a long journey as it may cause a lot of discomfort.

We got on really well on the phone and even though at the time she felt that I might need to try something else (because of the distance) we got talking about other subjects. She had a big problem with the website that she had been building and had got stuck on how to fix it. Since I know a little about website creation, I offered to help her and took a look at her site and fixed her problem for her. She was so happy because in the 2 weeks she had been trying to resolve this problem, no one had managed to come up with a solution.

The lovely piece of this story is ... she phoned me back after an hour and told me she had contacted all the animal osteos she knew about my dog and one of them informed her that he had a weekly contract with a race horse breeder and that it was not too far away from me and she convinced him that he should come to my home and give my dog the treatment!! He was brilliant - 1 session only.

On another note, and this may be more important (so sorry about the above ramble ... just wanted to share!) ...

When I woke up this morning, I had some thoughts about your dog.

I think there is an emotional reason that he grew too quickly. It's very likely that he wasn't feeling safe as a puppy or carried over some issues from his mother while in her womb about not being safe - and the fast growth was a way for him to feel safer in terms of self protection.

This might be something you want to use EFT on - to make him now fully understand that in your care, he is absolutely safe and protected. (The mind-emotion-body connection/metaphor is "I don't have a leg to stand on")

Tap on:

"Eventhough I feel unsafe and unprotected ... I choose to release those feelings and understand that all is well in my life now"

"Eventhough I don't have a leg to stand on, I am safe and protected now"

You can use other words to that effect or tune in to more issues around that - think about why he might have felt unsafe, unprotected ... and also consider tapping around abandonment and helplessness issues.

Thank you for being a fine example of a loving dog owner!

Much Love

Maya XX

P.S. Reading one of your other posts ... both my dogs are 70-100% raw (on any given day) and way less aggressive than most non raw dogs. My feelings about this is that 1. some of the chemicals in processed foods may cause a negative mental reaction 2. That agressive people create aggressive dogs - dogs often pick up the emotions of their owners  - so don't worry about going all the way with raw foods, it's natural for them to eat this way.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec at 10/31/2014 6:46:54 PM, requested by 54.81.77.93, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1546689 , requested 1 pages during this session

Copyright 2014  curezone.com