Re: Gnostic Luciferianism by befurther ..... Conspiracy Forum

Date:   2/11/2012 11:26:54 AM ( 30mo ago)
Hits:   1164
URL:   http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1908537

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?
How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question

Like 1000 points of Light. LUC-k is a catch all name for Lucifer. When people use the term, generally they have no intention to praise Lucifer, and they are trying to make light of a situation, that is often quite serious. In this respect the word is typically used in an artificial manner, that is...like other similar 4 letter words, it is used in jest and lacks a deeper intended meaning.Take the following etymology and we discover the deeper meaning to LUC-k.

lucid (adj.) Look up lucid at Dictionary.com
1590s, "bright, shining," from L. lucidus "light, bright, clear," from lucere "to shine," from lux (gen. lucis) "light," from PIE base *leuk- "to shine, be bright" (see light (n.)). Sense of "easy to understand" first recorded 1786. Lucid interval "period of calm or temporary sanity" (1580s) is from M.L. lucida intervalla (pl.), which was common in medieval English legal documents (cf. non est compos mentis, sed gaudet lucidis intervallis).
lucrative (adj.) Look up lucrative at Dictionary.com
early 15c., from L. lucrativus "gainful, profitable," from lucratus, pp. of lucrari "to gain," from lucrum "gain, profit" (see lucre).
lucre (n.) Look up lucre at Dictionary.com
late 14c., from L. lucrum "gain, profit," from PIE base *lu-/*leu- (cf. Gk. apo-lanein "to enjoy," Goth. launs, Ger. lohn "wages, reward," and possibly Skt. lotam, lotram "booty"). Filthy lucre (Tit. i:11) is Tyndale's rendering of Gk. aischron kerdos.
lucubration Look up lucubration at Dictionary.com
1590s, "literary work showing signs of too-careful elaboration," from L. lucubrationem (nom. lucubratio) "nocturnal study, night work," noun of action from pp. stem of lucubrare, lit. "to work by artificial light," from stem of lucere "to shine" (see light (n.)).

If we take into account these root meanings we find distinct influence LUC- is artificial light, shiny wages or booty, ill gotten gains, BRIghTISH, clear(unseen)? These are integral to the connotation of the word.

The given definition provides more insight.

luck

[luhk] Show IPA

noun

1. the force that seems to operate for good or ill in a person's life, as in shaping circumstances, events, or opportunities: With my luck I'll probably get pneumonia.

2. good fortune; advantage or success, considered as the result of chance: He had no luck finding work.

3. a combination of circumstances, events, etc., operating by chance to bring good or ill to a person: She's had nothing but bad luck all year.

4. some object on which good fortune is supposed to depend: This rabbit's foot is my luck.

Think about the typical use of the phrase "Good luck!" It is a contradiction or it is based on an object that has no direct relationship to events. It is an artificial construct of language. If luck is merely chance, then it can be neither goor nor bad, only the results could be good or bad. Luck is worshipped by the masses. It has become part of the vernacular. It is a word that is used to disempower individuals...i.e. -there is nothing you can do about it, so pray for luck!-

As an additional note, I often hear people say "They shouldn't be called Illuminati, because they are not truly illuminated."

I disagree they are illuminated by artificial light, and they are ill(sick that is). And based on the elect-trick-cull.

Sunlight is the best disinfectant.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.08 sec at 8/21/2014 8:58:33 PM, requested by 54.204.217.28, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1908537 , requested 1 pages during this session

Copyright 2014  curezone.com