Re: PWE vrs LBB for colon by MH ..... Ask Barefoot Herbalist

Date:   2/26/2012 7:47:16 PM ( 26mo ago)
Hits:   603
URL:   http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1912906

Hello MH,

Hope you are doing well.
HAY, DOING FINE, THANKS.

Was about to place another order of LBB as I am running low, but then I realised that I have not tried the PWE yet, and think this will be a perfect situation to try it out.
OK

I have no doubt that I will be impressed, the forum is flooded with great reviews!
THANKS

I have taken much LBB and have plenty of experience with it.
THEN THE P/W E SHOULD BE FINE FOR YOU.....WHILE FOR A NEW PERSON, THEY MAY WANT TO TRY THE LBB FOR THE FIRST YEAR AND THEN MOVE ON TO THE P/W E.

It seems that on the forum one can use the same dosage of PWE as LBB, e.g. when fasting use 8xPWE per day instead of LBB.
YES IN THEORY, THE P/W E IS BASED ON THE LBB FORMULA ONLY MADE A LITTLE STRONGER SINCE THE FORMULA HAS SO MANY OTHER HERBS BLENDED IN...

I remember in the Thailand newsletter it stated that the PWE had 30% LBB formula in it.
NOT SURE WHAT YOU ARE REFERING TO..

I'm a bit of a "scientific" type, so I can't help but think that if this is the case, then 8 capsules per day (at 30%) would be equivalent to only 2.4 100% LBB capsules.
(do you get what I mean?).
YES AND THE P/W E DOES HAVE THE ORIGIONAL LBB HERBS, BUT IN DIFFERANT FORMULATION ALONG WITH A FEW ADDED HERBS FOR THE SAME PURPOSE, PLUS ALL THE OTHER FORMULAS, PLUS MADE AS A STRONG ANTI-PARASITE FORMULA AND A SHOTGUN OF ALL SHOTGUN FORMULAS THAT UNLESS YOU KNEW THE EXACT FORMULA, YOU MIGHT AS WELL NOT WASTE TIME TRYING TO FIGURE IT OUT.....SOME ARE SAYING THE FINAL CAPSULE FORMULA IS STRONGER THAN THE ORIGINAL POWDERED FORMULA, BUT THEORY THEY SHOULD BE IDENTICAL EXCEPT FOR THE 30 OR SO ADULT HERBS THAT NOW ONLY COMES AS P/W E PART B LIQUID.....ACTUALLY, SUCH A COMPLICATED FORMULA THAT IF IT WAS TO EVER BE EXPLAINED IN DETAIL OF EACH HERB AND THE EXACT FORMULA I AM SURE IT WOULD TAKE A LARGE BOOK TO COVER IT AND EVEN THEN, NO ONE COULD EXPLAIN HOW IT WORKS AS IT TRUELY IS JUST A SELECTION OF HERBS THAT ARE ALL DEAD AND SUPPLIES PLANT MINERALS THAT THE LIVER THEN DESIDES WHAT CAN BE DONE....WHICH MEANS EVERY HUMAN HAS TO HAVE A "DIFFERANT" EXPERIENCE......BUT MY HOPES WAS IT WOULD ACT AS A STRONG LBB FORMULA AND PARASITE FORMULA AND TO MY SURPRIZE, IT ENDED UP BEING THE MOST AMAZING PROSTRATE FORMULA ON THE PLANET, SO MUCH, I CAN'T EVEN EXPLAIN IT, I DIDN'T KNOW SUCH THINGS WERE EVEN POSSIBLE AND I HAVE TO AGREE WITH DR. JOHN R. CHRISTOPHER AND SAY MAN DOESN'T KNOW HARDLY ANYTHING ABOUT HERBS AND EACH HERB HAS AT LEAST 1,000 QUALITIES NO SCIENTIST COULD EVEN COME CLOSE TO UNDERSTANDING HOW THE HUMAN BODY MAKES USE OF EACH HERB.........SO I GO WITH THE THEORY THAT THE HERBS ARE ALL FOODS AND IF SOMEONE WORKS, THEN KEEP IT, IF IT DOESN'T WORK, THEN PITCH IT.

So, if this is the case, could you explain to my primitive brain how it just as effective as LBB care, when it is only a fraction of the doseage?
LBB IS THE RESULT OF DR. CHRISTOPHER TWEAKING AN OLD GERMAN LOWER BOWEL FORMULA.......WHAT I DID WITH THE P/W E IS HIGHLY MODIFY THAT THEORY/FORMULA USING SO MANY HERBS, 50+ THAT IT IS JUST WHAT IT IS......I LIKE IT MORE THAN I EVER DREAMED I COULD LIKE A POWDERED FORMULA...ACTUALLY, IT HAS BEEN LIFE CHANGING AND IT SHOULD BE DIFFERANT FOR EVERY ADULT THAT TRIES IT AND FOR MEN PAST AGE 40 I WOULD HOPE IT WILL BE "AMAZING"....AND YES, I HAVE NO PROBLEM GIVING THEM TO THE KIDS, BUT I DON'T SUGGEST OTHERS DO UNLESS THEIR KIDS WERE RAISED ON HERBS....

Best Wishes, Dirk
IF WE WERE TO USE 1 HERB AND EXPLORE IT, WE CAN ALWAYS WRITE AN ENTIRE BOOK ON EACH HERB, WHEN 50+ HERBS ARE BLENDED, THEN IT BECOMES ALL THEORY AND MYSTERY HOW THE HUMAN BODY MAKES USE OF HERBS..

I JUST CALL IT "SELF" EXPERIMENTATION, BECAUSE THERE ARE NO KNOWN FACTS EVER......HUMANS ARE NOT SMART ENOUGH TO UNDERSTAND HERBS OR HOW THE HUMAN BODY FUNCTIONS.

MH

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec at 4/23/2014 3:54:48 PM, requested by 54.81.80.46, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1912906 , requested 1 pages during this session

Copyright 2014  curezone.com