CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums32321 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Expanded Topic Messages [347] , Sorted by Username Source: Sexually Transmitted Diseases, STD, STI Natural Remedies

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   STD homepage   Rules
 958,948 page views     1,285 messages     347 topics     2 pages
Post New Message  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
72d ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: STD     All Forums 

Topic Messages [347] , Sorted by Username   Back To Standard Forum View

Like STD Alternatives Support Forum on Facebook.com
Forum Pages
1 2   
  • Im really worried   by #190603  10y   1,733

Well im 15 and ive had this ’infection’ for a while now but ive been to embarrassed to mension it to my parents, i seek guidence here to put my mind at ease. Sometime ago i cut my forskin and it must of been infected because now i had tiny spots about 3mm wide covering my penis, i must have over 200. Also, i the skin that was attached to my penis was ripped during a personal session, and it has been ripped right the way around my penis, this has made my penis sore, and now i have this stinky cheesy stuff, can u tell me ways to get rid of all these things without visiting a doctor, as i am ...   [retrieve this message]

• Red Itchy Bumps on the shaft.....   by 1141  8y   841

I have these Red Itchy bumps on the shaft of my penis.....i have not been sexually active in months...i have made out with a girl last week....please somebody help me.......i am scared to death on this....pleasee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...   [End]

• help me diagnose plz...   by 420plz  10y   1,069

for the past few weeks i have had a small red blister just below the head of my penis... it gets red then fades away after a few days only to reappear just when it’s starting to disappear...the symptoms are nothing more than visual...no itch...just a tiny blister that sheds a little skin then disappears...it’s not raised and is lengthwise maybe half an inch... ... ... i have recently been tested for hiv, chlamydia, gonorrea, syphilis and all negative...i have not had sexual contact since being tested... ... ... i can find no information online that has symtpoms like mine...i’d like to figure out wha ...   [retrieve this message]

• genital parasite??? please HELP   by 420plz  10y   3,593

this is very strange but after extensive STD research and testing i seem to be clean of them...let me explain my symptoms in the genital area.. ... ... near the top of my penis below the head has been a small (maybe half an inch) red area that is in a cyclical pattern of turning reddish, shedding some skin, and then fading away only to reappear within a few days...it’s not itchy and is not anything more than a small blister...not oozing or nasty or anything like that, just a raised red area that comes and goes... ... ... recently i noticed some dark red spots on my ballsack....some look ilke little ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded is this std? (see pic inside)   by #20911  10y   1,215

I’m having this thing in my penis, i don’t know how to describe it, but i have never seen any pictures that resembles it. It started with only one red spot, then as time went on, it grows bigger and many red spots arises on the head of my penis. I consulted a doctor and said not to worry about it, it’s not herpes he said. But I’m still worried, i’m thinking now the doctor might be wrong. ... ... it started over a year now, and it never went away. it is affecting my sex life and my relationship. so please help me. ... ... ... [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Treated for Chlamydia still symptoms   by #40162  9y   1,541

I was treated for Chlamydia with Zithromax z pak (500mg first day, 250mg for next 4 days) I noticed the symptoms kinda got better but i am still noticing some burning when i urinate(usually just in the morning and night) and very slight discharge(usually just in the morning and night). I have not had sex since i got tested for it so i know it couldnt be reinfection, but i wanted to know if it is possible that the treatment failed or if it could be some kind of permanent damage from the disease. If anyone could give me some insight it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you   [End]

• Rash on skin around dick where pubic hair is situated   by abcd  11y   2,510

Am a bit worried (although not as worried as other people’s accounts I have read): A rash has started springing up under the pubic hair around my dick. It does not itch, and it almost looks like a staining of my skin, slightly darker. The problem is that: ... a). ... this staining/rash has not always been there ... b). ... it sometimes becomes irritated and red. ... ... I don’t know what it is and was wondering if anyone could shed light as to what it could be. I have researched STDs but have not found anything that describes symptoms such as these. ... ... Thank u.   [End]

• I'm not sure what I have - can I just start taking all medications?   by abcdabcd  8y   1,006

I’m not sure what I might have so I’m wondering for all the curable std’s can I just start taking all medications (if they’re otc or if I can find them online) or would I have side effects from meds if I don’t have the disease? ... ... I don’t want to get tested since I don’t want to find out if I have aids, unless if I can go to a doctor and ask if they can test for a specific disease. ... ... These are my symptoms: Several months ago, I would wake up in the middle night and scratch the area under my scrotum around the rectum furiously and the next day I could barely walk so I did some reasearch an ...   [retrieve this message]

• Oral sex and HIV   by #64084  8y   794

Is it possible to get HIV if you are a male and received unprotected orla sex from a female? and what are the chances?   [End]

• Does EverClr3 cure herpes?   by addan2  6y   1,700

Hi, ... ... Does anybody used EverClr3 for herpes cure?   [End]

• New approach offers chance to finally kill herpes   by africana  6y   6,685

... powered by SphereBy Maggie Fox, Health and Science Editor ... ... ... WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. researchers reported on Wednesday they may have found a way to flush out herpes viruses from hiding -- offering a potential way to cure pesky and painful conditions from cold sores to shingles. ... ... They discovered that a mysterious gene carried by the herpes simplex-1 virus -- the one that causes cold sores -- allows the virus to lay low in the nerves it infects. ... ... It does so via microRNAs, little pieces of genetic material that regulate the activity of many viruses, the researchers report in the j ...   [retrieve this message]

• coconut milk   by aharper  6y   3,890  Cross-post

I am a high school teacher. I am currently teaching a girl who had the worst case of fever blisters I have ever seen. I don’t get fever blisters so I’ve never researched them. My students bottom lip had at least 7 blisters that were bloody and turning black. Her lip looked like it was going to rot off. She was in a lot of pain and any time she smiled they would crack and bleed. ... ... I was researching coconut milk for other reasons when I saw that it was supposed to ”cure” the herpes virus. I told my student on Friday. Her blisters were over 2 weeks old and getting worse daily. She made a smo ...   [retrieve this message]

• Dilema...   by ak47  11y   365

Hey everyone. I got a problem. Ive had a girlfriend for about 3 weeks now.. Anyways she is an amazing person and i dont wanna tell her in the wrong way. The problem is I know for a fact i have herpes :( Ive had it all my life. Im not exactly sure if she knows i have it. Im not sure if she has it either. I am uncircumsized so a condom is out of the question. I really dont know what to do. How do i break the news??? plz help. THank you   [End]

• what is this std? red spots on tongue...   by alanxcel20  11y   5,125

Two years ago I has oral sex with a girl. After I finished I felt nauseaus, sick, and repulsive. The queasy feeling didn’t go away for a few hours. Right after I finished with her I went to my place and took out a bottle of hydrogen peroxide and just dumped alot in my mouth, hoping that would get away the feeling. My mouth was hot, I think it was infected. A few days leter I noticed red spots on the tip of my tongue. What is this.   [End]

• what is this std? red spots on tongue...   by alanxcel20  11y   1,638

Two years ago I has oral sex with a girl. After I finished I felt nauseaus, sick, and repulsive. The queasy feeling didn’t go away for a few hours. Right after I finished with her I went to my place and took out a bottle of hydrogen peroxide and just dumped alot in my mouth, hoping that would get away the feeling. My mouth was hot, I think it was infected. A few days leter I noticed red spots on the tip of my tongue. What is this.   [End]

• The Contraceptive Experiences Project - Participants Needed   by alicia444  6y   2,449  Cross-post

Hi all, ... ... The Curezone webmaster has given me permission to post this request for participants for my doctoral research. ... ... I have recently launched my research project as part of my clinical psychology doctorate within the Division of Psychology at RMIT University in Melbourne, Australia. ... ... The study is called ’Know your Options - The Contraceptive Experiences Project’, and looks at the contraceptive decision making, attitudes and knowledge of an an adult population across their lifespan. ... ... We are looking to recruit both males and females aged 18-65 who are currently using contraceptio ...   [retrieve this message]

• Herpes rash Master cleanse?   by #161719  12y   1,253

wondering if the 10-14 day master cleanse helps stop the herpes rash fronm coming back...   [End]

• Me and my boyfriend both have genital warts...   by amybaby  11y   1,433

me and my boyfriend both just found out we have genital warts. we have been having sex for a year now and just found out. I was wondering if the damage has already been done, or if we should protect ourselves from each other. Thanks.   [End]

• you must try jim humbles mms-   by ananda7  6y   3,612

anyone with herpes ...please go to the miracelmineral.org site. there is a product called mms that i just started using. i am finding to my surprise that it may be just what we are looking for. i have only used it a short time thus far but having success. from ananda there is also a miracle mineral forum on this cure zone   [End]

• herpes cured -story   by ananda7  6y   2,046

... ... The Miracle Mineral Supplement and The Herpes Virus ... December 8th, 2007 ... About 10 years ago I was river rafting in Costa Rica. The raft turned over and I was taken under water where I struck a rock, receiving an abrasion and deep bruise on my upper leg. The abrasion, about the size of a silver dollar, became infected and took about 3 weeks to go away. For several years following my injury, the bruise would come and go once or twice a year. The bruise would last about 2 weeks followed by the infection surfacing, always in the same spot. ... ... About 3 years ago the problem started to come o ...   [retrieve this message]

• what could this be ?   by #5534  27mo   525

... I recently met this guy and we started dating and we had sex a few weeks later . I gave him oral as he did me as well as regular sex in the vagina. 3 days later I came down with some sort of throat infection that has lingered on for 4 weeks now. ended up going to the doc and she gave me antibiotics and said my throat was red . we a about a week or so ago I noticed that my vagina was burning and itching and has been irritated ever since. ... ... I just had my pap smear and check up a month before so I know its not me . but could I possibly have caught this from him ? and what is it ? I ...   [retrieve this message]

• I’ve been EXPOSED to HERPES! Is there anything I can do?   by anxiousinca  5y   9,722  Cross-post

A guy gave me a cockamamie story about his mouth sore not being herpes and breaking out with some blister or something (I forgot the word he used) because he was somewhere cold at the time and made his lips sore and break out and for some stupid stupid reason I kinda believed him, even though I wasn’t sure and fooled around with him. I told him no swapping bodily fluids including no mouth kissing, no oral, and no sex, but he used his spit on my vagina. I wasn’t happy about that and talked to my doctor. The doctor said that it was definitely herpes and that I’ve been exposed. So now I am ta ...   [retrieve this message]

• What's the cheapest place to get MMS?   by anxiousinca  5y   3,674  Cross-post

Also do I need to buy the citrus and activator or can I just use lemon juice and something else to activate it? ... ... Please HELP!   [End]

• Could my sores be herpes?   by anxiousinca  5y   2,181  Cross-post

I was exposed to herpes 5 days ago. I have two sore on my thighs and they are a little itchy. I saw a white head on one so maybe just pimples. I usually do not get pimples on my body but I do sometimes. Also you know how sometimes your skin gets sensitive just before a zit forms, well there’s a spot like that in my pubic hair area. Plus this morning I felt warm when the house was cool. I’m scared I think I have herpes. Can it happen in only 5 days or not? PLEASE HELP ME!!!!   [End]

• Has anyone ever tested positive then tested negative for herpes?   by anxiousinca  5y   9,093  Cross-post

I wouldn’t want to use the four letter “C” word that’ll have the FDA down on my ass, but some people have claimed that they have been C***d or something to that effect. But my specific question remains, has anyone ever been tested positive for herpes and then later done natural things and the tested again and got negative results? Or are the symptoms and outbreaks just alleviated? ... ...   [End]

• If it's NOT herpes/HSV what the hell could it be?   by anxiousinca  5y   11,221  Cross-post

So here’s my story. This guy that I fooled around with told me the thing on the corner of his lips was NOT a herpes cold sore. He said it was a fever blister (yeah I now know that it’s the same thing, I’m a f***en m*o*o*n!) and anyway I told him no swapping bodily fluids (including no kissing, oral, nor sex), but the stupid bastard use his spit to moisten my clit. ... ... 5 days later I broke out with weird itchy pimple-like sores on my lower body, had a fever (rather more like mild to moderate hot flashes) for 5 days, and “felt like” I had several more sore ready to bust out on my lower body t ...   [retrieve this message]

• Why won't anyone HELP ME????   by anxiousinca  5y   2,368  Cross-post

I need help please!!! ... ... I know I screwed up but I still don’t deserve this! ... ... PLEASE HELP ME and answer my post about ”If it’s NOT herpes/HSV what the hell could it be?” ... PPPPPLLLLLEEEEEEASSSSSEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   [End]

• Opinion needed urgently   by arielle  6y   1,998  Cross-post

I am a 21 year old brown skinned male and i am really hoping you could help me get a better understanding about my own fears. I am uncircumcised and have had unprotected sex thrice with the same partner over the past 3 years. She is the only sexual partner i have had to date. I do know that she has had sex with other individuals before i slept with her. The first time we had intercourse was in January 2006 and as far as i know i showed no symptoms of herpes. The next time we had intercourse was in September of 2006 and i still believe i showed no symptoms. However, during spring of 2007 (a ...   [retrieve this message]

• possible herpes or warts?   by AshleyS  11y   962

I am 18 years old and have noticed small white bumps on the folds of skin between my labia’s and are mostly located near the pubic hair but farther down. They are small and white and when squeezed, they excrete a white puss like a pimple. I have not been sexually active since I was 15 years old and had a pap smear 3 months ago. I have been a paraplegic since I was 13 when using a catheter to urinate I don’t usually wipe afterwards. There doesn’t seam to be a need to. However, is it possible that, by not wiping, am I leaving bacteria on my genitals and have gotten something like genital pim ...   [retrieve this message]

• Tiny pink-red bump on shaft.   by auggy  10y   972

I had sex several weeks ago. We used lubrication which I had never done before. About a week later I noticed a tiny pinkish bump about the size of a half pin head on the top, middle part of my shaft. After a couple days, it turned back to skin color and went down. I have read up on herpes. I have had no itching, no feever, no pain. I am scared to death. Can anyone give me some insight?   [End]

• Out of options, reaching out   by Axic  31mo   2,465  Cross-post

two years ago I had a serious accident which resulted in a 5 month long hospital stay and 2+ years of rehabilitation. For two years I have had recurring skin rashes, hives, dandruff (on eyebrows as well), toenail discolouration, weird penile cuts on foreskin, the list goes on and on. Main problem is, I live in a foreign country with no health insurance and have absolutely no money to go to the doctor. I managed to go to a doctor in the past and showed my rash and told the symptoms I’ve been having and when I suggested yeast (home research) one said No it is bacterial and referred me to a d ...   [retrieve this message]

• Seeking comfort with the whole herpes coaster. Please Help!   by babygeezo  5y   3,217  Cross-post

Hi, ... ... On July 3rd I had a little bit to drink and had unprotected sex with a lady friend of mine. She ”forgot” to tell me that she was positive for genital Herpes. I was warned by some friends a few days later and then i questioned her about it. She admitted that she has been positive for 4 months. She takes daily Valtrex and was not having an outbreak. She had unprotected sex with her ex-bf many times since her diagnosis and he never contracted it from her. ... ... 12 days post exposure i went for testing for all STD’s and STI’s. I tested positive for chlamydia and am now on medication for i ...   [retrieve this message]

• Bumps, Burning, and painful sex   by baffled22  10y   671

I need someones help! To make sure my situation is clear I am going to be too honest. I had my only one night stand(mistake) 2 years ago, I had 3 bumps show up a week later but no other symptoms. Then I forgot about. I have been with my current boyfriend for over a year and a half and for last 8 montsh I have made at least 20 visits to the gynecologists. I have a very strong burning sensation outside of my vagina and sometimes extends out to my inner thighs. There is no odor, and no strange discharge but sex is VERY painful and often will stay swollen for 24 hours afterwards. The burning a ...   [retrieve this message]

• Penile Rash   by batookee  10y   1,355

I was wondering if anyone here would be able to shed a bit of light on my situation. ... My girlfriend and I have been together for about 3 years and since then, neither of us has been with anyone else. Up until about a two we used condoms as birth contraception; she ended up getting on the pill and since then we dropped the condoms. ... ... I recently started to get genital itch; something that I’ve never had before. It got worse and worse and it only goes away when I put water on it. It mainly itches under my foreskin on the head of my penis. About 2 days ago I started to notice red spots on the ...   [retrieve this message]

• TMI I'm sure, but need advice on Candida and Semen Consumption. (If that...   by batqueen  15mo   2,709  Cross-post

Hey guys!!! Firstly I’d like to apologize for not frequenting the forum more often, there is so much I need to share in the near future, personal life has just gotten hectic and huge changes are afoot. Secondly, I apologize in advance if this post makes anyone uncomfortable but despite it’s graphic sexua| nature, this is a completely legitimate concern for me and I would really benefit from your thoughts. ... ... I suffer from candida and just like many of you it requires daily maintenance to keep it in check. I’ve made a ginormous amount of progress since the severe overgrowth that erupted in ...   [retrieve this message]

• is there a method to heal chlamydia without antibiotics ?   by baysap  6y   20,782  Cross-post

is there a method to heal chlamydia without antibiotics ?   [End]

• genital warts?????????   by #9808  11y   553

u kno where the texture of the penis changes (between the head and the base, usually darker pigment)? well, i normally had a skin fold that kind of stuck out. im not sure if it is psychomatic or not but i am really worried. ive been crying my eyes out. im only 16, and ive on had sex once, but it was with someone who i know has had A LOT of sex partners, not to mention the fucking condom broke. now this skin fold seems to appear a little red and inflammed and seems to have grown a little bit. This is just my perception, I never measured or anything. wat im asking is, are warts likely to gro ...   [retrieve this message]

• Odd Smell, but no other symptoms.. what is it?   by Beerguy  10y   739

I had unprotected sex with this girl about 3 weeks ago or so, and ever since then, there’s been this weird odor coming from my dick. I’m pretty sure it’s different than what it normally is, but there’s no other symptoms (such as rash / spots / itch). Is there something I could have? Or am I just paranoid? Thanks for your help   [End]

• What do i have   by BEH  11y   901

Iam 18 years old and have only had one sexual partner, and i have these white pimples on my foreskin and skrotum. I have had them for awhile now could someone tell me what it is and how to get rid of them.   [End]

• hpv warts going undetected by my gynocologist?   by believe_4  6y   2,855  Cross-post

Is it possible that I could have hpv warts and my doctor be unaware? I see her sometimes two or three times a month but i never go a month without seeing her. The problem with that is she isnt very thorough. I’m extremely worried, I’ve always had them but reading up on all this information is making me think that thats where they came from. I never really noticed when I got them.   [End]

• What can I do?   by Benjamin  11y   1,230

I am 15 and almost certain I have genital warts. But I have never had sex! I have had it for ages now but I’m too scared to go to the doctor- I don’t want my parents to find out, and what if they don’t believe I haven’t had sex? I know you may not believe me either but its true. I have just put it off for ages and thought that I would deal with it some time in the future, but now my girlfriend is pushing for a sexual relationship and I don’t know what to do. Right now I’ve broken up with her. ... I am also terrified as I have heard genital warts cannot be cured.   [End]

• What do I Have?   by bl00d  12y   912

Help me please ... I have this hard bump on my face paralell to my eyebrow for bout a month now and it has come up before and I swear its a STD cuz it hadnt come up until I had sex with a girl I know and she claims shes clean. I read about the most common STD’s and I dont have any of the symptoms and I am going crazy and scared to actually get tested so I just wanna get an idea of what it is.   [End]

• is this a STD   by #10186  11y   449

Last week I thought I had a yeast infection, all the symptoms of one at least, so i treated it with monistat 1, and the discharge has stopped and so has the itching. However, now when I try to have sex, I cant, I dont get wet enough sometimes and even when i am it burns really bad, to the point of crying, does anyone know if i have something else, or what I can do about this?   [End]

• STD? I don't know.   by #19584  10y   1,127

My sexual experience was oral sex, it was about two years ago and I noticed when I masturbated, that my semen was stringy and I could pull strings out of penis. I have also had my dog lick my penis. I wasn’t really that concerned with it then, but now I have become concerned. I can still pull strings of semen out, and my semen is globby. I don’t think I have any other symptoms or if I do I don’t really know. when I went to the doctor to get a check up, just a normal check up they took a blood sample, I don’t know if that would have detected anything or what, but can someone please help me? ...   [retrieve this message]

• white bumps around head   by blngkng1616  11y   1,231

i have white bumps around the head of my penis and i dont know whaat they are help me please   [End]

• Question   by #12224  11y   559

About 2 months ago I had protected sex, but was drunk and condom fell off. Since then it burns when I piss and there are white bumps on the root ends of my pubic hairs and at the bottom of my penis. It itches and is moist. What is it and what should I do? I think it is gonoreah, clamydia or syphilis but do not know which one.   [End]

• hpv; master cleanse   by blueskeyegazer  7y   7,714  Cross-post

Hi Everyone, ... I recently had an abnormal pap, most likely from HPV-this is slightly suspicious to me because the pap had to clear in order to get a controversial birth control method-the Copper T. The reason it’s strange is that I have had only two partners in my life. One a condom was always used and tested neg for all stds the other also tested neg for all stds and had only been with a virgin before me (at the time another virgin) There are mixed theories on how it spreads, but my gynocologist said it only spreads through vaginal intercourse, other sources say it spreads through even a ...   [retrieve this message]

• NEED ADVICE   by bobby  11y   298

recently I have noticed pimple like things showing up below the head of my penis. The pimples are white and nothing else. ... ... need advice.thanks   [End]

• Is it possible?   by #123149  5y   2,298  Cross-post

Is it possible to get a std from performing oral to completion and then only having symptoms like slight pain when peeing? I thought this once before, got tested and showed negative. In other words it was all in my head...   [End]

• Someone please advise on my possible std   by bocor25  32mo   656

So ive caught one before a few years ago with extreme burning in the end of my penis...i took antibiotics for 3 days and it knocked it out.....Ive recently been with a couple girls whove REALLY been around the block.Ive notice kind of an itchy burning sensation but very mild but doesnt seem to go away....i dont know if i caught an std of just have a mild bladder infection or what....could i do something like a cranberry juice cleanse to get rid of it?Seems like just a bladder cleanse would get rid of the infection even if it is an std????   [End]

• herpes???   by bounds  11y   630

I have sores on my penis that do not seem to heal or fill with fluid.Does anybodtknow what I have?? They do go away after a while but always come back. I have not seen any fluid and they seem to be spreading.   [End]

• herpes syptoms stop over time?   by brown2245  6y   1,688  Cross-post

Hey guys I am new to curezone. I found out that I had herpes a few months ago. I think I contracted it in November of 2006, so a year and four months ago. I have not taken any medication for it yet, though I have gotten Valtrex from my doctor. I am waiting to get a blood test to be 100% posotive that that is what I do indeed have. I got a cultured test and it showed up negative so I am holding onto hope that it MAY, just MAY be something else. I do not get sores that I normally associate herpes with. About once a month or maybe more I get this sore in labia minora that is just a little rai ...   [retrieve this message]

• please help me   by brownsuga  10y   776

HI I am very scared because I dont know if I have an std or not. About 2 months ago a girl gave me oral sex. Then a month later my penis started to hurt. The pain went away and now my penis hurts again. Sometimes when I pee it hurts. Sometimes it hurts for the first part when i am peeing then it doesnt hurt at all. I have nothing wrong with my penis but that it hurst when I pee sometimes. The tip of my penis burns sometimes. my whole penis burns somtimes. I dont know if I have an std or if my skin is irretatred. I masterbate alot so I dont know if its because I masterbate alot or ...   [retrieve this message]

• HIV testing and the elisa test   by ca2828  27mo   2,185  Cross-post

Hi. I just had an hiv test and the results came back as ”inconclusive”. I’ve done some research on reputable websites and found that there could be a number of different reasons for that. But I’m also finding conflicting information. Some souces say that the elisa test produces one of three results. Either positive, negative or inconclusive. Other say that ALL positive elisa results are considered inconcluive until they are backed up by a western blot test. It this case the the word ”inconclusive” is being used as a euphemism for ”positive”. Is there any way I can know for sure whi ...   [retrieve this message]

• Uncomfortable feeling, what could it be? HELP   by captamerica11  11y   779

Hello, for the past 2 months or so, i’ve noticed a slight discomfort in penis. At first, Im thinking urinary infection cause of the amount of pop and lil amount of water I drink, but then again, i’ve stopped drinking pop, started drinking lots of water, and the feeling is still there. Its not a ”sharpe” painful pain, just an uneasy feeling when walking, laying down, random times. Its not always there, but its there. I thought maybe some kind of begininng stages of herpes, but i dont have any unusual zits, scabs, etc on my penis. Anyone know what it could possibly be, and if advise on ...   [retrieve this message]

• What's the cause? Can someone please help?   by #98421  6y   2,256  Cross-post

I’ve been experiencing this really annoying discomfort at the end of my penis. It always feels like it’s irritated. At first I thought it was UTI and have been on Cipro for a couple weeks. It seemed to help somewhat, but the dull pain just won’t go away completely. There are times during the day I hardly notice it, but it is always in the back of my mind, and it truly hasn’t gone away. I have not had all the symptoms of prostatitis i’ve been reading about but I have had a couple. Is this something someone else has experienced? If so. what did you do to alleviate this problem? ... ... Thanks in ...   [retrieve this message]

• pain during intercourse   by #17754  6y   5,411  Cross-post

just received some medication for a bacterial infection. In Sept I had a similar occurence, pain and then bleeding but this time it was a day after I ended my period. I went back to the Dr they did STD test again, everything was fine. She told me to stop being paranoid, that I the pain can be from my cysts or sometimes its something internally else(gas,intestines, etc). That I have been complaining about a pain on my right side for years and all they could find were the cysts. Yesterday morning I had another occurence, the pain and bleeding. Sorry if I am a bit graphic, but it always happe ...   [retrieve this message]

• Spots on penis   by Cause  15mo   701

4 years ago I contracted herpes from a girl, I was 24 at the time. ... ... A year and a half ago I started getting these spots on my penis: ... ... http://curezone.com/ig/i.asp?i=63159 ... http://curezone.com/ig/i.asp?i=63160 ... ... The doctor said it could just be a mole, but I know the girl had some kind of fungus infection at the time. ... ... Any ideas ?   [End]

• smelly, confused and depressed :(   by ceces  6y   5,485  Cross-post

I was told on the weekend that i had bad vaginal odors, and they smell really fishy or like an unclean vagina, i am very hygienic and shower twice a day, although i cannot smell the fishy or unpleasant odors i do remember about 2 years ago having BV... but when i had it back in the days i think i could smell it... has anyone experienced this? any advice would be greatly appreciated.......... :(   [End]

• std?   by #54719  9y   1,290

My partner and I recently had sex and he said afterwards that he was hitting the cervix and that it kind of hurt. The next day he complained again that it still hurt and the following day he said that he had a slight discharge. What’s up? Did he just bruise it? or is it a STD? Help   [End]

• Parasite Thick Ejaculation   by chachi007  85d   559  Cross-post

Thick ejaculation. 15 yrs ago I masturbated a girl with an offensive odor from her vagina. A crusty scaly cyst formed on the very tip of one of my fingers which remained for 7-10 weeks. Since then, my semen is thick milky clumpy. Back then, I went to a local county health clinic and tested for STDs with no negative report. Internet research brushes off thick cum to dehydration or low testosterone. I believe I picked up a parasite or a virus. Any causes? Any cases?   [End]

• Fungus v "Viral"   by chavey  19mo   4,148  Cross-post

Can anyone elaborate on this article? ... ... ... Cure Herpes by Curing Fungus! ... ... Herpes, though almost harmless destroys more and more people’s lives everyday not because the disease is so physically destructive but because of the guilt, fear and fiction associated with the disease. All of which is propaganda and fear generated by the medical industry to frighten people into continuously donating to drug research projects through universities like Duke University or the University of Florida to name a few. ... The sad reality is there is little to no truth behind any of the diseases feared today, ...   [retrieve this message]

• need help with cyst, nodule   by cheersam321  4y   1,510  Cross-post

I need help. I have been looking for pictures online. I cant find any that look like what I have on my scrotum. I have a pea sized hard nodule. Does anybody know what it is? I tried popping it like a pimple. I broke the skin, but only blood and puss came out. there was a hair growing out of it. can this be an std? or ingrown hair or something? ... ... http://s752.photobucket.com/albums/xx167/cheersam321/?action=view¤t=p1.jpg   [End]

• Candidia Yeast Fungus   by #60704  25mo   1,287  Cross-post

For those of you who are using EM-1 please take note that not all the formulas are the same and in some the Candida Yeast fungus is being used. ... ... If yours has it in the ingredient list you will be hard pressed to rid yourself of any Candida fungus infection. As you will be digesting, breathing and otherwise coming in contact with it every time you get it on your hands or eat any fruits and vegetables that grows using this formula. ... ... Be sure not to use any EM-1 that has Candida Yeast listed in the ingredients and press your Representatives to pass a bill forbidding the use of EM-1 with t ...   [retrieve this message]

• How to live with herpes?   by #128342  3y   3,938  Cross-post

1. Be yourself, and be patient. No matter what situation it is you are going through, and don’t ever let anyone make you feel bad about yourself. ... ... 2. Find as many supportive communities as you can. Personally, I like HerpesLove.net. This site seems to be powered by plenty of fish and it makes me feel safe and comfortable. Also it helps a lot to read so many stories of how others are going through the same thing as you. It makes you feel like you’re not alone in your suffering or misery. ... ... 3. Knowing the fact about STDs is very important, it is not the end of the world but just a simple ...   [retrieve this message]

• STD (and which one) or stop freaking out?   by Chris26  32mo   1,787  Cross-post

Hello, ... ... I am kinda a nevous wreck. I have been in a relationship for about 2 years, I did however cheat (without protection(falatio)) about 5 months ago. About 4 weeks ago, I found an open sore on my penis (uncircumsized) about the circumfrence of a pea. I chalked it up to the recent week of drinking, and roughhousing and assumed it was a small injury. But it took more than a week to fully heal. Then a couple days ago, another open sore opened up (about the same size/irregular shape), and I got cold or possibly flu like symptoms. I did research on the internet, and I thought it loo ...   [retrieve this message]

• Itchiness - any diagnosis?   by #29753  10y   764

Hi, ... Full details follow, but essentially the head of my penis has been incredibly itchy on and off for three months now. In detail: ... ... It started about three months ago, when I had unprotected oral sex. A couple of days later I developed an itch which I suspected was thrush. I treated it with canestan for a couple of weeks, but this didn’t help so I went to the local GU clinic. They took a sample from inside the penis (ouch, never again!!), diagnosed it as ballinitis, gave me a canestan/cortezone cream, and told me they’d be in touch within three weeks if my tests showed up anything else. ...   [retrieve this message]

• Chlamydia Transmission   by cobopsyc  10y   810

Are there any possible other methods of transmission of Chlamydia besides sexual intercourse? I’ve done research on it but have come with limited info. I was wondering if there are even any remote possibilities to get infected by Chlamydia without direct intercourse. Thanks for any help.   [End]

• Sex and candida   by #141137  32mo   1,099  Cross-post

Hey all. ... ... I started dating a new girl. The first since coming down with candida. I was just curious about a couple things because I have much trepidation about my condition and especially about passing it on to another. ... ... Firstly, if I make out with her can I pass my oral thrush onto her? ... ... Secondly and similar to the first, if I perform oral sex on her could I give her a yeast infection from my oral thrush? ... ... I’ve got penile thrush as well so I would of course use a condom if intercourse comes into play. ... ... ... I’m very worried about all these matters but it is important to me to be a ...   [retrieve this message]

• STD associated with causing DERMATITIS.   by confusedalittle  10y   2,005

OK... ... ... I am wondering if there are any cases or knowledge of an STD causing dermatitis. I know that Gonorrhea has dermatitis as a symptom but the logistics don’t match. I realize that a lot of people have some form of dermatitis and it is most likely not related to an STD but I have always suspected a cause of mine. Here is a quick background: ... ... When I was 17 Years old I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend. After a while into our relationship she told me her X had something. Some sort of rash that showed up on his arms and would come and go over time. Umm… that was something I did no ...   [retrieve this message]

• My wife has HPV but I do not?   by #11627  11y   1,951

My wife was diagnosed with HPV and has been recently treated. We have been ... married for 6 years. It is my understanding that she could have received ... this any time prior to our marriage since the virus may lie dormant for up ... to 20 years. ... ... However, I’ve also read that it is HIGHLY contagious, but I had an ... androscopy done and showed no signs of the virus. How can that be if we’ve ... been sexually active for 6 years without the use of condoms? ... ... Thanks for any insight!   [End]

• sex   by Daisymay  8y   737  Cross-post

Hi, got kind of a personal question. My wife and I, both dealing with candida. We are on a program and doing what we can to get better. My question is, do we need to wear a condom? I have somewhat of a discoloration of the skin down there and she has a yeast infection. We prefer not using them at all and wonder if it is necessary. ... ... Any input??   [End]

• Clamydia symtoms that wont go away   by Danny5  11y   21,256

hi my name is dan im 19 ... ... This past august i had unpertected sex with a girl . ... Two weeks later i started geting symtoms of Clamydia (smelly clear discharge,burning when i urinate) im not sure but i think the discharge is causing a little bit of burnig\ichy feel on the for skin at the end when the skin is completly covering the head .im not sercumsized . ... some time around june before august my friend had unpertected sex with the same girl .I didnt know this at the time but he started to get hardcore pains in his nut and and it started to get swolen ,to make long story short the docs rem ...   [retrieve this message]

• Whats this?   by danol21  11y   645

Hi, i wonder if anyone can help. ... ... About 5 days ago, a red blotch has appeared on the head of my penis. It doesnt itch and isnt sore etc, i thought it could have been thrush and so have been using some thrush cream, but after 4 days of using it the blotch doesnt seem to have changed. I have also noticed smaller blotches below the head of the penis. ... ... Any ideas?   [End]

• Scared about an STD   by #19886  10y   1,184

This started about a month ago, and yes I did have unprotected sex before these ”sensations.” Usually it occurs after masturbation, I’ll feel pain inside my penis, almost as if within the eurethra. Every so often I’ll feel a slight burning/tingling sensation in the tip of my penis. The other week there was a pink dot on the upper side of my shaft, about the size of a pencil eraser. But I’m thinking thats just form masturbation as it was gone in less then 3 days. Any ideas guys? As you can imagine I’m extremely scared...   [End]

• itchy flakey penis with cuts?   by danwatts2  8y   2,648

Hello, i am a bit worried, the tip of my penis is at times very itchy, it goes very dry and flakey, with little red cuts, and i find it difficult to pull the foreskin back. i havent been sexually active for about half a year. could anyone help?   [End]

• very worried..going to get tests..anybody know this?   by ddjocc  10y   1,240

Ok well before youa ll go just go get checked I finally am..This coming Monday..I’m nervous..but anxious to get this over with.. ... Back in around..November..I did oral sex to my boyfriend *twice* unprotected and haven’t since..right after I had a sore throat....and maybe a month after bumps *these don’t hurt and are very very very tiny* and not cluster like..in my vagina..not inside just where u can see them...now *august* isee a dry patch of skin on the start of my fingers..2 fingers..I dunno what the heck this is..the bumps seem to come and go..they don’t hurt at all..sometimes i have a ...   [retrieve this message]

• daily drug treatment and asymptomatic shedding   by deltasierra  7y   1,794  Cross-post

Does anyone know if there have been any studies done to see if taking Valtrex daily(acyclovir)lessens the occurrence of asymptomatic shedding? ... ... Thanks!   [End]

• HPV(Genital Warts) Or just a type of irriation   by #162745  11y   1,097

Heres the deal. I had sex with my ex girlfriend december 2001 after she had sex with her current boyfriend for the first time only 2 weeks prior. About 9 months later she finds out that she has HPV and she contracted it from him. I never had any outbreaks until about 2 months ago i noticed some small red bumps and overall rashiness on the head of my penis (particularly on the crown of the head). I know this does not sound at all like the common description of HPV but i got checked out regardless. The Doc told me i had absoloutly nothing to worry about and told me if the irriation persists ...   [retrieve this message]

• can symptoms and diagnosis of HPV and Yeast Infection Overlap?   by #162745  11y   610

Yesterday I went to the doctor because of the irritation and small red blisters on the head of my penis. I talked to someone else on the phone who had suspected a penile yeast infection and this doctor said the same thing as soon as he saw it. Im pretty sure I dont have HPV because another doctor saw me a month ago and told me it didnt look anything like it. But im still nervous because I have a new girlfriend who i could have possibly given it to. I know HPV is usually characterized by warts but has anyone heard anything about symptoms ever overlapping. The yeast infection is just redness ...   [retrieve this message]

• bumps   by #162761  11y   1,401

I have been getting these bumps around my pubic area that are slightly painful and fill with pus and blood some stay small while others get large. I don’t have any on my penis but get some bumps on my face. They usually have pus and blood but apear almost every 3days. I am an good looking guy and women always come up to me. I have not been with anyone romanticaly for a while for the fear that I have something and I don’t want to pass it. Lately I have been getting these bumps in my mouth under my tounge and along the walls of my mouth that come and go I have finally decided to see a doctor ...   [retrieve this message]

• lost and confused   by #127983  4y   2,524  Cross-post

I just have been reading a lot of your blogs on HIV. Iam 25 yeas old and have just been diagnosed as having HIV antibodies present in my blood. ... This is how I came to find out..... About 5 weeks ago I decided to fast just to clean out my system and honestly see if I could do it. So for one whole day I did not eat anything. I only drank water. The next 3 days I only ate small portions of healthy food. On the forth day I felt really bad. Kinda dizzy or like I slept to much. I felt this way for days. High body temp, dizziness, very tired and no appetite at all. that lasted for 5 days until my ...   [retrieve this message]

• urethritis?   by #55233  9y   851

For a long time I have experienced this problem, i’m not sure if this is the correct forum for it, but apologies if it is not. ... ... Generally, when I ejaculate, I experience a period of itching inside the bottom side of my penis (generally right from the tip to the base, so presumably its the urethra.) lasting from a few minutes up to several hours. It may or may not be affected by stress- getting worried about it seems to make it last longer, but its hard to quantify these things. ... ... It never caused me too much worry up to now, but out of interest I looked on the internet to see if it was ...   [retrieve this message]

• Please help! Do i have an sti?   by #9828  11y   469

I am a 21 year old male and have had several sexual partners. I have been with my most recent partner for several months and we have been having unprotected sex as she is on birth control. ... ... I have developed a few small spots which have a puss layer, pretty similar to the kind i used to get on my face as a teenager. Ive had them for a few months now, they tend to come and go. ... ... I hoped they’d clear up alone but they haven’t and im worried that it could be herpes, can you help.   [End]

• std??? please help!   by disturbed_skater  11y   711

Hi, i had intercourse with my X, and the last time, i didnt know she was on her period, and its been about a month, and now theres these pempil like bumps on my body right next to my penis. i tried picking it out, and they bleed a little bit, whats wrong?? thanks...   [End]

• chlamydia   by #25737  10y   1,042

does anyone know any natural ways to treat chlamydia?   [End]

• Penis Problems   by Doctah  10y   3,103  Cross-post

Yes I have a question regarding my penis. ... ... I am 19 y/o and I have had penis bumps on my scrotom as long as I can remember (14 or 15 y/o) but I recently caught my first STD..(the clap) and I have been REAL REAL cautious and noticing everything about my body. I’ve noticed that the bumps are now on my shaft and the head of my penis...they are very small and painless and when you squeeze them white stuff does come out like a pimple. I am scared to go to the doctor but I have seen pics of herpes and such and dont believe it is that...but i did squeeze one of the bumps on my scrotom and (just ...   [retrieve this message]

• Clamydia   by #50467  9y   2,423

When i was 5 months pregnant I started getting abnormal discharge, and did a papsmear it was abnormal. After i gave birth i did anotehr papsmear and a urine test and i had clamydia. ... I have not slept with anybody else besides my boyfriend, and he is saying he did not sleep with anyone, so.. is it possible clamydia can ”form” on somebody even though they sleep with only one person several times? ...   [End]

• Image Embedded Bananas May Provide a Key to Preventing the Spread of HIV   by Dquixote1217  4y   2,603  Cross-post

Bananas May Provide a Key to Preventing the Spread of HIV ... ... by Tony Isaacs ... ... Could bananas provide a key to preventing the spread of HIV? A new study published last month in Journal of Biological Chemistry has found that a lectin compound known as BanLec found in bananas is as effective in preventing the spread of HIV as two commonly prescribed drugs. ... ... The study was conducted at the University of Michigan Medical School, where researchers found that BanLec was able to stop HIV from entering the body by connecting to the HIV type 1 envelope protein. Lectins are sugar binding protei ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Weird rash on abdomen, inner thighs   by #162947  11y   7,755

I have developed a weird rash on my lower abdomen, inner thighs about a month ago. It started out as a few (6 or 7) small (almost pimplelike but with no heads) on my lower abdomen. I assumed it was sometype of irritation or allergy at the time. The rash slowly spread downward. The rash has not appeared on my penis. Eventually it stopped spreading but remains just above my penis and in the pubic area as small little dots seemingly to be encircling pubic hairs as if the hair is coming out of the dot. My doctor said it was possibly folliculitous and had given me some lotions to use. It seemed ...   [retrieve this message]

• help!! a whole lot of problems!!   by #60070  8y   1,217

i dont know what it is but im experiecing extreme itching in my anus however at teh same time things are becomming clear..... i think there is somethin in my prostate that is causing my little problems like yellow semen and i also have some disfigured skin on my penis and on top of that theres someting white (looks like pus build up) right under te skin on my penis...i do not believe a doctor can diagnos me at all..i have a feelin essential oils will do the trick because they are so potent.... i also have these mouth sores that have been annoying me sense last year..... i pray for the day ...   [retrieve this message]

• hpv cure!!!!!   by #60070  8y   1,119

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=276799#i http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=741118   [End]

• red irritation on penis (spots)?   by #52543  9y   1,928

... Hi- ... ... I am an uncircumcised 36 yo male who is intensly sexually active after the pause of a divorce. On at least two occasions I have noticed a red irritation (blotch, bumps) the morning after sex on the rim of the head and shaft (under the foreskin) of my penis. This usually goes away in a day or two. ... ... The other day I was given oral sex and masturbated later that night. The next morning I had two red spots, one on the rim, one on the foreskin. Two days later (today), these spots are fading but still sensitive and sore. ... ... Some 15 years ago I had sexual relations with a girl who ha ...   [retrieve this message]

• Warts, Herpes or what?   by Dumuzi  10y   643

About a month ago, While washing I noticed a cluster of blisters/warts? at the my pelvis where it meets the penis. ... ... I have been researching symptoms of both warts and herpes, and it would seem to me to lean towards warts for these reasons: ... ... * No Pain. ... * They persist and spread. ... * Same color as skin. ... ... problem is they act like warts but look like blisters, i even had one that popped. ... ... I have Zoster and Herpes Simplex (feverblisters) and know from experience that they are painful, form a blister fast, and last a couple days then dry out. ... ... But these things I have now, although the ...   [retrieve this message]

• Little pimples on foreskin/ belt wastline rash dosent burn what is it   by ea  11y   2,903

I have never had sex with out a condom and only with two other women/ my current girlfriend and I have sometimes use condoms but she always goes to doctor and she’s fine but lately 3 weeks the pimples started to apear around my foreskin and little pimples with no discharge/ AND little pimples on the side of my shaft what could it be may be more hair growing ? they both dont hurt or itich   [End]

• Under Constuction   by #69355  29mo   1,041  Cross-post

Under Construction   [End]

• STD Cure With Macrobiotic Diet?   by #69355  25mo   552

Please if anyone ever goes to the link below and uses thier services let us know your out come right away. There are many people that can not afford to just send money out to another country not knowing if this is a trustworthy website or not. They say on thier site that can can help just about any condition with diet alone. The web site is: ... http://www.tolaymat.com/Diet-English/Illnesses/Syphilis-E.html   [End]

• How Has Candida Impacted You Sexually?   by Elyse500  27mo   1,761  Cross-post

I am very curious about just how greatly candida takes a tole on its victims sexually. I believe I have had candida from the early age of 12. At this time I had brain fog and several other symptoms which of course, as time progressed, only got worse. ... ... The candida ended up causing a severe hormonal imbalance in me and I feel like my sexua| struggles may be completely linked to candida. For instance, I have never been able to orgasme. Fortunately, I have been placed on Vitex (chasteberry) for a few months, and last month during my ’’glowing-is this true healing?” phase, I came quite close ...   [retrieve this message]

• Oleozon   R by Exploited Citizen  5y   9,590  Cross-post

Oleozon - Ozonized Sun Flower Oil ... It cures warts, 100%. It is essentially free. You can make it yourself. Get an ozone generator and bubble ozone through pure sunflower oil for about 1 month, it will turn into a sticky gel, this substance is fully ozonized oil, known as Oleozon. ... ... The first application it will burn like hellfire, it is oxidizing the infected cells, they turn white and fall off. Healthy cells are NOT effected. We just had a lady at our clinic try it, she is clear of it now. This was her feedback, it works. ... ... Here is a study done showing it works. ... The virus cannot ...   [retrieve this message]

• hpv   by fast.aden  8y   937

okay, so i was diagnosed with HPV 2 months ago. I dont have the strand that produces the warts and i was just wondering what all my options are on getting rid of it. I’m really worried because if i dont have the strand that produces warts, is mine the cancerous kind?! My gyno didnt give me any info and i have an apt. with a different doctor in about a month (yeah, they take forever to squize you in!) ... Im just wondering what i should do... Any advice would be helpful.   [End]

• Just Diagnoised   by #43086  9y   1,592

I was just diagnoises with genital warts and i feel like my life is over. I wanted to have kids but who would want me if my penis will have a virus for the rest of my life. I know it is my fault but I wanted kids and now that looks like it won’t happen. Who would want a guy who could basically give them cervical cancer.   [End]

• Desperate! Don't know what to do! Please help!   by fent88  4y   4,561  Cross-post

Please help me! I contracted moluscum in December last year, treated it with bye wart! Topical cream. It worked to slow so I searched the internet and stumbled apon apple cidder vinegar. I used it 2 or 3 nights in a row. The bumps turned white and scabbed, while the surounding area turned red. I stopped because it was to painful. After a day or to the area was very itchy and sensitive. Then the skin looked like bad sunburn, turned brown and pealed. I know I shouldn’t have but I scratched the area once or twice so I put some sun burn lotion on the area for the itching and dryness. After all ...   [retrieve this message]

• a few natural remedies for warts that worked   RN by #9551  11y   2,109

So Found out that I had genital warts! I was quite depressed about it but after a little reading and research decided that it wasn’t the end of the world and got rid of them. ... I tried many things to get rid of them and found that when used alone they were pretty much useless! However when I decided to try using all three products at a time the results were promising it took about 3 weeks to remove them using these products. ... ... *thuja oral homeopathic drops ... ... *Apple Cider vinegar ... *thuja wart paint ... *colodial silver cream ... ( In that order at least twice a day, morning and night ... the cre ...   [retrieve this message]

• What are the possible ways of CHLAMYDIA transmission?   by formiga  11y   712

Hi, ... ... Apart from sexual intercourse are there other ways that CHLAMYDIA can be trasmited. I mean such as the use of public toilets, etc. ... ... Is anyone able to tell me all possible ways of CHLAMYDIA transmission. I there is a lot of info about CHLAMYDIA on the web, but not much about its transmission procedures. ... ... Any help would be extremely appreciated. Thanks for you time in advance.   [End]

• Greetings..   by frankwhitesifa  10y   408

HELLO, ... ... THANKS 4 THIS SITE - HERE I HAVE GONE VIA MOST SITE AND KNOWING WHAT MY PROBLEM IS BUT NO CONFIDENT TO FACE THE DOCTOR - CLINICAL ATTENDANT OR SO ------CHLAMYDIA - WATERY/CLOUDY ON TIP, PAIN/BURNING SENSECTION WHILE UNRINATING JUST IN TWO WEEKS NOW NO OTHER SIDE EFFECT YET. ... ... AND THIS HAPPENS TO BE MY FIRST TIME MAKING LOVE THAT I GOT INFECTED ----FOR NOW I HAVE TAKING LOT OF WATER , WASHING MY BODY MORE PROPERLY AND WASHING MY PENIS WITH WARM WATER AND ADDING SALT TO THE WARM WATER. ... ... PLEASE, WHAT LOCAL HERPS(HERBAL) CAN I TAKE/USE OR THE NAME OF DRUG TO BUY AT THE CHEMIS ...   [retrieve this message]

• sore on head of penis   by #98678  11y   407

i have recently developed a sore on the head of my penis. it starts out as a little black hard sore and when fully developed is very hard and sore. it also itches greatly. if anyone has any ideas what this may be please reply. after about a week it falls off and leaves a indention where it was at. when fully healed there is no signs it was there.   [End]

• The Zapper for STDs   by freelastchance  9y   1,867

I remember reading in Dr. Clark’s book that STDs are parasitic. I don’t remember all of it, but the Dr. Clark page here at curezone (the one on the top menu bar next to Dr. Schultz) may be very helpful. A Zapper really should be very effective in fighting these! I am very enthusiastic about sharing the news of the $10 Zapper from http://www.zapperplans.com, because it works like the other Zappers and I have seen the results, and so have a LOT of curezoners about this and ALL kinds of Zappers! Please browse the Zapper Support Forum #3 and the Dr. Clark Forum #2 and the Parasite Cleansing f ...   [retrieve this message]

• Oregano Oil, Coconut Oil Pulling and HSV   by Fruitloops  7y   4,040  Cross-post

So I’m beginning oil pulling regularly tomorrow with Coconut Oil. But I have the Herpes virus. Only had one breakout I think and that was about 4 years ago. ... I’m scared the oil pulling with bring an outbreak. the way I see it is if I’m gonna cause an outbreak then I want it gone for good!!!! ... So basically... what do I do?!? Can I get rid of it quick if I incorporate Oregano oil? And how do I do that exactly? Should I buy some L-lysine as a backup? ... Will it go after one breakout if I use oregano oil? Will it be gone for good then? ... ... Any advice would be greatly appreciated as I’m starting ...   [retrieve this message]

• question?   by #84993  5y   1,475  Cross-post

if the female doesnot give oral but only recieves and there is no sex ... ... can she get chlamidya? if yes can it stay dormant no symptoms for 2 years? ... ... also then what other stds can get caught like this? ... ... gonoreah/herpes/aids anything else?   [End]

• hiv question scared?   by girlygirlygirl  5y   2,436  Cross-post

i had a bf 4 years ago who i now know has aids and has to take medicine for like ... ... we did not have sex but........i had cuts on my lips usually cuz they peel alot so could that give me hiv from him ... ... also there was oral but i did not give it he gave it ... ... what are the chances? ... ... i knwo i have to get tested anyways but still just would like some ideas thanks ... ...   [End]

• specific blood test for diseases?   by #84993  5y   1,871  Cross-post

i had these blood tests done ... ... Igg IgM IgA.........for immune system but it ws not specific to aids orherpes or anything ... ... ... if these came out normal........then could someone still have hiv or do the tests have to be hiv specific?   [End]

• stds?   by girlygirlygirl  4y   2,249  Cross-post

can iridology or a biofeedback quantum machine detect hiv aids?   [End]

• quantum biofeedback machine?   by girlygirlygirl  3y   1,868  Cross-post

would a biofeedback quantum machine be able to detect ... ... chlamydia or gonoreah? for sure or any other std or not really?   [End]

• The Cure, video - potential cures and vaccines against the HSV   by Gonzales  6y   2,212  Cross-post

Hi! ... ... Wanted to share a video I made about potential cures and vaccines against the herpes simplex virus. I feel this information needs to be spread, and Youtube is a good tool. ... ... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71FWd42iKYw ... ... ... Please comment (posting new research is very much welcome) and share it as well as give critique if there are any inconsistencies. Hope you enjoy it, and thanks for your time!   [End]

• syphilis   by #18787  10y   680

how does syphilis rash look like? does something appear on the head of the penis, goes it change coulour?   [End]

• Does liver flush get rid of mycoplasma,clostridia and chlamydia?   by #62949  7y   5,096  Cross-post

I have done 23 Liver Flushes to date. I am TTC for 2.5 years. I recently visited a pathologist and was diagnosed with chlamydia, mycoplasma and clostridia in endometrium and cervix. I need to do antibiotics and IVs. Actually, I am not very keen to take antibiotics but I cannot wait too long either. Does liver flushes really remove all the above eventually? I still see stuff from liver flushes.I have also done a number of parasite cleanses and intestinal cleanses. ... ... Any experiences or advice to share. ... Thank you. ...   [End]

• Anyone get pregnant to full term with chlamydia?   by #62949  7y   2,841  Cross-post

I have chlamydia and am planning to take about 2 months of antibiotics, IVs and lavages. Just wondering if anyone successfully killed the chlamydia and got pregnant?\ ... ... Thanks for your help.   [End]

• hpv and genital warts   by hdnmdj24fe  11y   4,967

iv had two surgeries and many treatments my warts wont go away! anyone know of any ways to keep them away or treat hpv, ... if so please right back!   [End]

• Terminator 2 Zapper for HPV strains 16 and 18?   by #144006  32mo   1,288  Cross-post

Has anyone had any success using the Terminator 2 Zapper for killing HPV strains 16 and 18 and removing cervical dysplasia? How about other treatments? Please tell me a protocol if anyone has been successful with this or anything similiar.   [End]

• Please Advice: Which oxygen theraphy for Anal warts/HPV?   by health82  5y   5,516  Cross-post

I have been dealing with this nasty virus for about a year or so and I have had enough! I really need to get rid of this virus from my body. Even though i don’t have any warts breakout since last 4-5 months and been told by health professionals that with strong Immune system virus either will get suppressed or remove form body (not sure how much truth in it). ... ... I have tried MMS but it tasted nasty and couldn’t pass more than 10 drops. I tried drinking H2O2 (2-3 drops twice) but felt weired in my chest so i stopped. Now reading on this forum, I noticed some people using H2O2 for bath. ...   [retrieve this message]

• BROCCOLI HAS BEEN FOUND TO CURE HERPES!!   by healthfreak  11y   2,582

Here is a must read article for those of you with Herpes. ... http://channels.netscape.com/ns/homerealestate/package.jsp?name=fte...   [End]

• Please advise!   by #163518  11y   1,308

Hello , I was wondering what the best way to get rid of 3 warts on the shaft of my penis would be? I tried using condysil gel for 4 weeks and the warts actually seemed to get BIGGER UGHHH!!! Please any info would would really be appreciated. My whole sex life has come to a stand still because of these cursed warts. ...   [End]

• what is this? please help   by help me  11y   690

my penis has about 6-8 bumps on the bottom tip of my penis and ... my head is starting to prune up (wrinkle) ... ... PLEASE ADVISE THANK YOU   [End]

• WANTED!!! cure for male yeast infection   by help me  11y   940

please help i have tried a few differnt things and nothing has been 100%   [End]

• Image Embedded HPV or Not??   by help_me_please  11y   1,018

I was wondering if this looks like HPV ... ... http://www.geocities.com/leadbullet_21/help.jpg ... ... http://www.geocities.com/leadbullet_21/help2.jpg ... ... http://www.geocities.com/leadbullet_21/help3.jpg ... ... http://www.geocities.com/leadbullet_21/help4.jpg ... ... I’ve never had sex before or anything involving my penis, i’ve kissed and thats all i also wash regularly and am fairly higenic um also they look bigger in the pictures because its a fairly close up picture thanks guys! ... ... Email me please and tell me ur thoughts or reply to the post [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• do I have hpv?   by helpme91  4mo   754  Cross-post

I am worried I may have genital warts. I have this weird stretchy skin flap attached to the inside of my left vaingal lip, almost under the perineum it stretches pretty far out and only stings a bit. I also have a really red vagina with these things that look like blood red bumps right on the inside. I have itching and stinging but I also have a yeast infection that could be causing this. the things that alarmed me were the stretchy flap and the things that look like bumps. I have uploaded pictures for better understanding. please help!!!!! ... ... ... http://curezone.org/ig/i.asp?i=68157 ... ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]

• pearly penile papulae   by #163561  11y   3,961

... ... From a Med site: Pearly Penile Papules ... ... Pearly penile papules are frequently misdiagnosed as genital warts but are merely a normal anatomical variant in men. They appear as small, dome-shaped to filiform skin-colored papules that typically are located on the sulcus or corona of the glans penis. Lesions are generally are arranged circumferentially in one or several rows. ... ... Pearly penile papules have no malignant potential. They are not contracted or spread through sexual activity. Lesions are observed more frequently in uncircumcised males; however, the mechanisms underlying thei ...   [retrieve this message]

• red bumps on scrotum skin   by hmtcrxsir  5y   192,224  Cross-post

I have been having these red bumps under my scrotum area for years now. These red bumps or bubble shape filled with blood only appears on the skin area and not beneath it. It looks similar to molluscum contagiosum but much more blood filled. It doesnt hurt, itch, or breaks out in pus. I tried popping them but once i popped them its just blood that oozes out. So I figured its nothing to worry about. But its been years now, the red bumps doesnt seem to go away. Its not white or any other color but red. It looks like little red dots that bump up and some bumps are more redder than others. I r ...   [retrieve this message]

• strange spots on my hiney   by #17343  10y   690

I recently have started developing strange ”moles” on the cheeks of my butt. They are raised, and blue black in color. Look kind of like tiny raisins. They are not on the genitals, but close....any ideas? I am female, mid thirties, have been sexually active but not promiscuous..   [End]

• Was my husband unfaithful again ???   by hurt and mad  10y   947

I have been married 37 years. About 25 years ago, my husband had an affair that he says he stopped 20 years ago. About 10 years ago I was diagnosed with Chlamydia. I have not had another sex partner, ever. Is is possible that I was infected by him although he claims he had no sex with anyone for 10 years before I got Chlamydia? ...   [End]

• Can Chlamydia be transmitted by this method?   by hurt and mad  10y   914

Diagnosed with Chlamydia and trying to get the truth out of my husband, can this story be true? I understand that it can be transmitted by oral sex but I assumed that was when the infected male gave oral sex to the female. Can it be transmitted by a woman (who is infected) giving oral sex to a man? Please reply? I would like to believe him but this just doesn’t seem likely to me.   [End]

• what to do??   by hysteric42  9y   624  Cross-post

i’ve had multiple sex partners (unprotected), but only got this infection after having sex with my last partner. i asked him if he had it but he said no... could he be lying?? ... ... i’ve been on probiotics the past two months. it went away for a short while then came back again recently. what should i do?? it doesn’t itch much.. also, i noticed some itchy red spots on my lower legs... is this normal? how do i get rid of them? are there any better methods to get rid of this infection?   [End]

• I think I may have genital warts   by #11333  11y   802

Hi, ... ... I can say that I a quite frightened. I am a virgin teenager. I have had these pimples on my shaft of my penis for about 1 year. They are white and painless, but don’t look like the genital warts I have seen online. They are loosely grouped. They haven’t gone away either. Can anyone tell if they are warts?   [End]

• what is it?   by #59976  8y   716

I have these small bumps from time to time in my pubic region only that are filled with whitish, yellowish puss, and when they bust they sometimes have blood that comes out and later have ozzing. Also I have some acne and skin erruptions on my face and back often. Is anyone familiar with these symptomps and what if any STD it could possibly be? I would like to get married soon and don’t want to get off on the wrong foot. Thank You   [End]

• HPV in Men...   by #77665  6y   3,160  Cross-post

What are symptoms of HPV in Men(If it is so contagious why do most Men know nothing about this)...and is there a Medical Test a conventional Doctor can do to see if a man has this virus???   [End]

• Pimples on pubic area   by IMSCARED  10y   4,817

I have pimples on my pubic area I am scared that it can be a symptom of an STD. I recently just got them the other day. There were like 6 pimples spead apart on my pubic area. I could see them through my pubic hair. Someone please help me im scared to go to the doctor.   [End]

• Looking for possible answers. Please help.   by ineedhelp  11y   2,107  Cross-post

I just had sex on Saturday and when I woke up on Sunday I noticed that my penis head was red and a little itchy. I also noticed that the skin around my penis head is also red and now sore. I am not circumsized and I was wondering if the redness could just be some sort of rash due to friction or the extensive stretching of the skin that covers my penis. It is only red on the inside of the skin. Plese help me out and leave some messages, it would be very reassuing to me.   [End]

• dryness   by ineedhelp  11y   591

How would i cure a dry penis head and a little bit of the skin that covers it? Noting that i am not circumsized. Is this anything serious or just a little rash and dried out skin?. Please fill me in.   [End]

• genital herpes   by infected and unhappy  10y   670

I have genital herpes and i would like to know if any one knows any good things like garlic i can take to keep it at bay i even get it on my face around my nose! its very embarasing its getting unbarible i have 1 out break per month! ... ... thank you for your help in advance   [End]

• I need to get some stuff off my chest and maybe some advice...   by #86223  7y   3,943  Cross-post

Oh man this could be long. I meet a female a few years ago and we hit it off. I was just getting out of long relationship and was ready for something new. We started dating and we both fell for each other pretty quickly. Things were really good for the first year. There was only one instance were it was kinda weird. She was staying the night at my place and she said something condesending to me and I asked her what she meant by that. She said she did want to talk about it, I probably should have just dropped it but she eventually blew up and started yelling at me and it kinda freake ...   [retrieve this message]

• rash pimples on penis   by #28377  10y   2,991

please help. ive only ever received head twice and the girls did Not have coldsores- i carefully examined. well anyway i think sometime after first oral i noticed maybe three or four flesh colored suigly raised lines on foreskin. i thought alergy irritation ect... then it faded(5 days).. a few weeks later and it was back. i squeezed a white line out of one lesion - nothing would come out of others. finally one day i just cut them off. scabbed over and i hoped gone for good. igot head from differnt girl like 7 months ago. past spring i again noticed these things- they were just alittle red- ...   [retrieve this message]

• Help, possible Candida!   by #48399  9y   778  Cross-post

Hi, ... First of all if anyone has any suggestions I would greatly appreciate them! ... Ok, about 4 months ago I had the last of an ear infection which I was given antibiotics. I don’t remember the kind, but I only took one pill and within 24hrs I had what seemed to be a yeast infection (I’d never had one). So I went to my ob/gyn and she prescribed diflucan along with an anti itch cream (called Lotrisone). I also immediately stopped the antibiotic. Well, I got better. About a month ago my boyfriend and I went to have sex and I used a bit of Astro glide, I noticed that I was feeling very sen ...   [retrieve this message]

• Lymph Fluid Congestion - detox strategy?   by #111146  5y   3,679  Cross-post

In scenarium of water retention and lymph congestion with diabetes background I would like to start detox protocol based on green vegetable juices and coconut water/milk support to maintain some energy level. But in the scenarium of detox protocol I am expecting aditional pressure on lymph system. I guess that could cause more problems and accumulation of toxins I am not able to excrete in sufficient time body have. I am wondering how to set detox strategy so that body is cleansed in steps. Outer tissues and organs are deblocaked for easiet excretion from inside - minimal aditional accumul ...   [retrieve this message]

• Electric current reduces herpes sore duration from 8.5 days to 1/4 day!   by jaguar57  5y   1,679  Cross-post

Check out the following patent and then let me know if you’d like to try this treatment: ... ... ... United States Patent 5,133,352 ... Lathrop , et al. July 28, 1992 ... ... Method for Treating Herpes Simplex ... ... Abstract ... ... The present invention provides an apparatus and method for treating infectious skin conditions, such as Herpes Simplex 1 and 2. By the application of an electrical field and current to the area of the manifestation of the disease on the body there is activated a reaction at the cell level to combat the virus and disrupt its attack on the healthy cell structure. The present method com ...   [retrieve this message]

• Vaginal yeast infection and oral sex????   by Jake  11y   35,139  Cross-post

If I have oral sex with my girlfriend who has a vaginal yeast infection, does this mean that I am surely to get it? From what I understand candida is contagious, but to what degree? And also, is the common vaginal yeast infection the same as candida? I became sick after oral sex with her within about 6 hours (she had a very bad odor) and now I’m not sure if I have candida? Also, is it possible for the same kind of yeast (as in the vaginal yeast type) to thrive in the mouth, throat and stomach from oral sex? I’m sure it can as this is probably just as good an environment as the vagina for y ...   [retrieve this message]

• i worry alot but maybe you can help   by #71680  7y   1,021

well Im a guy and i got a new girl friend and today i noticed a couple of red dots on the top corners or where my pubic area is. I remember there being alot of friction around that area to the point it was kinda painful at sometimes. There are like about 5 on each side and they barely itch. I was wondering if I should be worried if it’s just rug burn because this symptom seem to have appeared the day after we had sex.   [End]

• Anal infection, help   by #156014  21mo   2,155  Cross-post

I beleive I picked up an STD type infection from recieving anal sex. Please don’t tell me that it is not a sex organ, I now know that. I was convinced to try that was the first and last time. ... ... Anyway I am in a lot of pain, and there is quite a bit of mucus/puss when I pass stool. ... ... I am considering Collodial silver enemas, as I don’t want to have to take antibiotics. ... ... Do you think this will work, and if so how should I go about it? ... ... Any other suggestions would be great. ... ... Thank you   [End]

• HPV Cure?   by #46423  9y   11,756

Does anyone know about the massive doses of Vit C (by IV’s) being used to wipe out HPV in the body? Or the techniques of taking the blood out of the body and filtering or exposing it to UV (or something - whatever they use in Germany)? There has to be a way to kill or weaken the virus? Someone know Bill Gates’ address - his money might help reasearch into this which would aid all of mankind? Anyone have positive ideas?   [End]

• HELP !!!! Redness on penis, little bumps all over... Ichy too... Herpies...   by jasper_x  10y   2,582

Well I’m still a virgin... But I am a little sexually active, oral sex. Could I have Herpies... I’m freaking out over here, Really need to know, it’s pretty ichy...   [End]

• dishcarge   by #12324  10y   675

hi.. ... ... well.. i get a whitish penile dishcharge when going to the washroom and taking a number 2..is this abnormal...can this happen?? am i infected?? it happens quite frequently.. ... ... thanks in advance.   [End]

Forum Pages
1 2   

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

$10 off Oxy-Powder®
A special discount for all CureZone members!
Herpes Treatment News
World-First Single Application Herpes Treatment.
Heal Type 2 Diabetes
Simple, 3-step natural approach heals diabetes within a month. No side e...

PLAT

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Free...
Free Clark DVD!
Order this free DVD that includes a testimonial by former State Representativ...

GOLD

Medically research anti-diabetic effects
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces bl...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Utopia Silver Supplements
Mineral & Vitamin Organ Support. Find the supplements you need to s...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Royal Supreme Flax Hull Lignans
Flax is a well-established source of the essential fatty acid...
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
Water and Air Ozonators
Are you looking for a good quality item and also a good price? We hav...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H. Restore lost reserves. J.CROW’S® Lugol’s Iodine Soluti...
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Cancer, HIV and Hep-C Remedy
Proven natural remedy for cancer, HIV, Hep-C and much more!

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

1,285 messages, 347 topics, topics per page limited to: 150, average number of messages per page: 642, 2 pages,  958,948 page views

"We are prone to thinking of drug abuse in terms of the male population and illicit drugs such as heroin, cocaine, and marijuana. It may surprise you to learn that a greater problem exists with millions of women dependent on legal prescription drugs."
~ Robert Mendelsohn, M.D.

Image Galler STD Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Eliminate Herpes
Information on the revolutionary Dynamiclear Combat Kit

High Blood Pressure?
How 3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
All Natural Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Same or ...

I Look 20 Years Younger!
My skin feels amazing!

Natural Cancer Remedies

Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sym...

Skin Therapy Soaps
Silver Aloe-Aloe Gold-Copper Aloe Skin Therapy Soap. All Natural with pl...

Flax is a well-established source of the essential fatty ac...

Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefi...

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Rose Laurel OPC Plus
Beat cancer and boost immunity with 100% pure oleander supplement. 15%...

Oraltech Labs
Oraltech Labs is the largest independent researcher covering halitosis, bad O...

Eliminate Herpes

High Blood Pressure?

Did you poop today?

I Look 20 Years Younger!
My skin feels amazing!

Natural Cancer Remedies

Skin Therapy Soaps

Rose Laurel OPC Plus

Oraltech Labs
Oraltech Labs is the largest independent researcher covering halitosis, bad O...

Eliminate Herpes

High Blood Pressure?

Did you poop today?

I Look 20 Years Younger!
My skin feels amazing!

Natural Cancer Remedies

Skin Therapy Soaps

Rose Laurel OPC Plus

Oraltech Labs

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 1.25 sec at 4/18/2014 10:59:15 AM, requested by 54.211.153.104, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/s2.asp?f=103&c=1&t=150&ob=u&m=&p=2 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=8