CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums22178 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Expanded All Messages [1154] , Sorted by Value Source: Parasites Support Forum: # 2 [Archive] - Worms Forum

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR   FAQ  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Human Parasites   Parasites Cleanse   Rules
 71,016 page views     1,172 messages     208 topics     8 pages
This forum has been converted into Archive!   Go to The ACTIVE Forum

Original Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
8y ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Parasites [A]2     All Forums 

All Messages [1154] , Sorted by Value   Back To Standard Forum View

Like Parasites Cleanse Support # 2 [Arc] on Facebook.com
Interested in using drugs/pharmaceuticals against parasites? Go to Parasites Drugs Support Forum
Interested in debating? Go to Parasites Debate Forum
Forum Pages
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 8  
  • Oh My Gosh! That's Me! My Eyesight has improved!   R by joan  11y   11,206

Tracey ... ... I am so glad you pointed out that post again. I went back to look at it & realized it was the response to my concerns about the C0Q10. That night of that message, I took the 3000 mg. I have not seen any critters, but today the strangest thing happened. ... ... I had eye correction surgery about 10 years ago. I am 20/20 in the morning, but my eyesight deteriorates over the course of the day & I need glasses by the time evening comes around. I was running the kitchen for our churches annual show tonight. So, I took my glasses so I could see the show. The lights were dimmed & I we ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: C0Q10 questions   R by jimbo  11y   2,874

Hi Joan have no fear, you heart and every cell in your body use coq10 for energy, people with angina take about 150 to 200mg a day, and it relieves the symtoms, and makes the heart work a lot stronger. There is also research into giving large doses to people suffering from heart attacks and strokes, results being far less damge to heart and brain. There are some fantastic results coming through with treating cancer patients with it aswell, they are given a dose of 400mg a day. The only symtom you should get from this large dose is more energy, more efficent heart and circulation, a super c ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Do you REALLY want to know????   R by tiratu  11y   2,588

O.K!!! LOL!!!! ... ... Some more details....... ... ... I am using the amish (sp?) dewormer. I began by zapping for the first 2-3 days - for like and hour or two at a time - sometimes longer. The very first time I zapped I felt movement in my intestinal tract, among other places - kind of like wriggling - which got me wondering... ... ... Then about a day or two later, I started passing long thin white/cream worms - about 6Ē long - almost like threads. Very delicate and easily broken. ... ... Then I remembered that the zapper needs to be supplemented with a bowel dewormer and went with the armish dewormer. I ...   [retrieve this message]

• fishin' worms for sale!   R by jeanna  11y   1,363

yes i read they are in the liver as well. the brain too.   [End]

• Do you REALLY want to know????   R by tiratu  11y   2,723

And are you prepared to do what you might need to do to find out?? ... ... This is not for the faint-hearted or for those who do not like ĒdetailsĒ. ... ... Having been on a fast for 29 days and having done 3 liver flushes I was/am completely obsessed with my BMís. If you are not into BMís stop reading now. ... ... If you prefer to trust and flush - then stop here. ... ... So when I finally got around to starting my parasite cleanse a week ago I was not about to decrease my level of interest or activity in this department. If anything was happening, I wanted to know about it. ... ... So - standard BM examination ...   [retrieve this message]

• fat worms, skinny worms, lil worms, long worms, dumb worms!   R by #166852  11y   1,550

now iím passing the worms! real ones! with decay. one looked like it had the orange powder in it from the Q-10. ... ... just an update for ya. ... ... jeanna   [End]

• are these parasites?   R by jeanna  11y   1,565

after doing master cleanse with bentonite, i did a liver cleanse and took co q-10 and finished off my black walnut tincture. i just passed some black, round balls that were larger than peas, and they looked and had the texture of grapes, with little holes in the center. i put on my gloves and got my plasticware out and dissected and cleaned them. what came out were tons of tiny little brown/black seeds. the very center was too tough and rubbery to cut, so i soaked them in alcohol. what i saw was what looked like a little creature with many legs, like a spider. the legs actually looked like ...   [retrieve this message]

• Descriptions of parasites!!   R by tiratu  11y   3,294

Hi All!! ... ... Picked this up off another website and found it very useful - so thought I would share! ... ... Here is a list of the names and descriptions ... of the 12 most common parasites: ... ... Tapeworms: taenias - fish tapeworm, beef tapeworm, and pork tapeworm. Obtained from eating raw or undercooked, infected meat. Adult worms can reach a length of more than 15 feet. Pork tapeworms can enter the brain and cause seizures. Fish tapeworms can produce over one million eggs per day. It can grow up to 33 feet in length. This worm is wide and one half to one inch long, and is usually white/gray in colo ...   [retrieve this message]

• What to expect when killing off parasites...   R by Petra  11y   1,644

This is totally my experience but I seem to be riddled with these parasites (or was), I passed so many worms that I was not even getting shocked seeing them anymore, until I passed a few big peices which looked like tapeworm and that really was the last straw! I have to add that I spent some years in Africa drinking the tapwater and eating in less than sanitary conditions, I also have a cat? ... ... I notice a corellation of 3 days between when I would feel bad and when I would pass some worms. This is probably my digestion time, takes me 3 days from stomach to rectum. I think that if you ha ...   [retrieve this message]

• rEtuRN of the WORMS : part 4?   R by ocean  11y   1,034

im in total shock right now as i write this. i feel like im in an x file or something, my mind still trying to wrap itself around the fact (ewwwww, im even thinking like a worm) that i just passed a 15 inch tapeworm!!!! i think it was longer and split in half, cause one half had a head on it. could it have been 30 inches long? ... ... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! ... ... i canít seem to accept that fact, so i stuck it in a glass jar with some water. sick eh? well the whole house has to see and get with the program!!! ... ... iíve been on the parasite cleanse for 2 months now ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Is Q-10 Cleanse safe?   R by ocean  11y   1,525

a whole zoo! iíve counted about 7 different types so far in the last 2 months: ... ... fyi: roundworm, red 1/4 inch worms, slug like things, brown eggs, white eggs, white fuzz, grape balls, a thing with many tiny legs!!! ... ... and this is from a healthy person,no big medical problems, not on antibiotics,only natural medicines and herbs most my life, clean water, pretty decent diet....wow eh? ... ... i have travelled quite a bit and lived in europe as a child eating uncooked eggs and meat. in the last few yrs i have fallen in love with a mostly sushi diet. ... ... after all that i canít stand looking at an u ...   [retrieve this message]

• 105 lbs here!!!   R by Sassy  11y   1,962

Hi I have taken 3000mgs at a time on 4 different ... occations & have had NO probs.. ... It has cleared out Ē3Ē different life stages of worms ... & my headaches are almost completely gone. ... ... I will continue to do CoQ10 Monthly 3000mgs on 3 days before every full moon. ... It does make a difference to do a enema on the full moon. why monthly..because it takes a while to get all the life stages of these critters. ... ... Go For IT!!! ... ... Sassy   [End]

• Re: Is Q-10 Cleanse safe?   R by ocean  11y   1,556

well, i did the cleanse and felt fine too. i must admit i was a little nervous cause of the high dose...but im still alive. ... interesting thing happened after i took, i felt my ears pop and things move inside me, my knee, elbow joint, ear, back of neck and LIVER! ... ... iíve been passing lots of critters since my liver flush so im not sure if it was related to the cq10. worms are leaving my body everytime i look, along with lots of unidentified critters and eggs. ewwwwwwwww...when will it end...by summer i hope?   [End]

• Can large flukes be seen on ultrasound?   R by Superman  11y   7,150

Hello everybody, I am new to this forum. I have recently discovered that the cause of all my health problems are from Sheep liver flukes. I have been finding bits and pieces of them in my stool and brought them to the emergency room. After being laughed at, The dotor sent the container to the lab and it came negative for parasites. Last night I drank epsom salts and water with liquid garlic and took a coffee enama with epsom salts and garlic. One hour later a past a whole sheep liver fluke intact. It looked a little beat up after going through my intestines, but my family members easily re ...   [retrieve this message]

• return of the worm(s), chapter 3   R by ocean  11y   1,377

after the initial parasite/bowel cleanse, recently the liver flush, today i decided to do my maintenace dose. i did a coffee enema to stirr things up a bit, since i havenít been pooing since the liver cleanse, then another one after with pure water, a bit of empsom salts and a couple cap fulls of black walnut tincture. i felt like there is so much inside me that needed to come out, but wasnít! ... ... well! was i right or what! out came a thing that looked like a badly beaten up roundworm or, tapeworm??? i donít know, it was about 6 inches long, and a shade of light brown, but in very bad shape ...   [retrieve this message]

• This is big----Need YOUR thoughts....   R by Southern Belle  11y   1,075

OK--Yaíll know I have no more stones after many liver flushes. Yea!! I have also done several colon cleanses and several parasite cleanses and used my zapper regularly and have gotten rid of a bunch of gunk! I pretty much thought I was squeaky clean. ... ... Well, the first of this year I purchased the ĒRenew LifeĒ liver detox program at my local health food store. (I had this bright idea that since my husband would not flush his liver the Dr. Clark way, he might take these pills to flush out his liver---WRONG! He would not.) So, I decided I would just take them. I would take 2 of the #1 in ...   [retrieve this message]

• parasite   R by peenut  11y   1,111

hi all!! my husband did ultimate fast (lemonade drink, 3 p and b shakes daily, and paragone 2 times daily.. he continued for 3 days, broke the fast, had a meal, continued fast the next day, which is today.. today, he also passed his first parasite. it was about 1/2Ē long 3/16Ē wide and was white, and plump, like a big piece of rice. he kept it all day on the counter to show me when i came home from work.. heís like a proud papa. but.. after this critter was sitting there for approx. 6 hrs., it seemed to shrivel up and become darker in color, and it also appeared to have tentacles, or 2 ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Personal message boxes   R by Southern Belle  11y   480

Hi Lapis! ... ... If there is any way to post personal messages, I can assure you it will be done. ... ... Thanks for asking about donating money! ... ... Please locate the donations link at the bottom of this page. ... ... ... Please keep in mind NO ONE receives a salary from this and ALL of the work is volunteer. It is done out of love for other people! ... ... Thanks for asking! ... Paulette G.   [End]

• Re: Getting Started   R by hedvig123  11y   793

I would definitely start easy and gradually increase the dose or it might give you some bad reaction... Going slow can never hurt... ... I just posted my experince with deworming and increasing the dose was really a good idea, never had even a headache or anything - and now Iím seeing worms all over on my BM... ... Itís so silly to be excited going to the bathroom but I am..!! Wondering what I am going to see next. :) ... Good luck!   [End]

• WOW - and this is just the beginning...   R by hedvig123  11y   1,093

Iíve had exciting results with the Clarkia deworming tincture and just wanted to share my story. ... Iím on Clarkia for about a week now (also taking 2 B&P shakes a day) but as everyone has to increase the dose gradually, itís really only 2 days Iím taking the drops full strenght. ... Yesterday Iíve seen some strange, cucumber seed-looking stuff on my BM and I was wondering because I havenít eaten cucumber for days now... ... Today the same thing happened, same funny looking things all over on the poop except they were companied by A WHOLE BUNCH of tiny-tiny white worms... Gosh, there were so many ...   [retrieve this message]

• I feel so sick today   R by raider  11y   951

... I have been on the P&B shakes and the Clark parasite cleanse for a few days. ... I woke up this morning at 4:15 so very sick to my stomach had to lay flat on my back. I am so nausead. ... I gave myself an enema and I went It was dark brown and was not firm I took a plastic fork and dug alittle I am forsure I got a couple dead flukes and another red glob and a small worm looking thing it has a black head I seen it in a picture yesterday on here now I am trying to find the pictures again to compare. ... Oh I feel ill. ... I will be back later. ... mo   [End]

• Oh. My. God. They're coming out!   R by mjulia  11y   5,629

After 11 days using an essential oil parasite cleanse, I have started seeing worms and other creepy things. I went to the toilet to urinate a few minutes ago, thought I needed to have a bowel movement and the second I pushed, what I thought was a very small amount came out. When I looked, it wasnít feces at all but a 2.5Ē worm! The only thing grosser than this is thinking about how many are still inside!!! ... ... Hereís a question--have any of you had worms crawl out any of your orifices when on a cleanse? Iím worried about going out on the errands I need to do!   [End]

• Re: Heartworm   R by Spirit  11y   1,692

Hulda Clark recommends Black Walnut, Wormwood and cloves for 100s of known parasites ... but I think that very few people have heartworm ... so you will hardly find someone with experince ... ... ... ... If you think you have it, then I think you should first try to go on juice fasting (vegetables), with coffee enema daily. ... ... Juice fasting should slowly kill that worm and then you can do parasites cleanse to kill any eggs ... ... ... As main diet for dogs is meat, it is highly unlikely that heartworm can live long time inside someone who is only drinking freshly pressed vegetable juices and flushing ...   [retrieve this message]

• Parasites and CFS   R by #163391  11y   1,866

Hello everybody, I donít know if this was ever posted in this forum, it is from two years ago and I will post it also in the CFS forum. ... ... Blessings and well being to all. ... -------------- ... ... ... ... ... New Parasite Discovered ... In Some CFS Patients ... ... ... CFS Radio Program 1-16-00 ... ... Host: Roger G. Mazlen, M. D. Guest Dr. Larry Klapow, PhD ... ... ... Dr. Mazlen To kick off the new millennium with a good show that youíll find ... of great interest and great importance, Iím talking today with Dr. Larry ... Klapow, a Ph. D. in Invertebrate Biology whoís in Burlingame, California ... near ... San Francisco. Good morni ...   [retrieve this message]

• health problems related to parasite infestation   R by scottylove  11y   1,348

Hello everyone, ... I first want to say this is a super sight, reading peoples experiences and ideas have been a huge support for me. First of all I am 30 years old, and ever since I was 20, I have been dealing with debilitating exhaustion. Other vague symptoms as well. Joint pain, stomach pains, headaches, sometimes huge loss, and some times gain in weight, and tingling in fingers in toes. Doctors donít know why. They acted as if everything in the world was all, in my head and I was left to feel like I was crazy. Well, back when I was twenty I lived in LA and had visited Mexico, and like eve ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: PARASITE CLEANSE SURVEY   R by DianePMT  12y   2,228

Hi Tracey, ... ... Last time I was checked by electrodermal method, I was clear of parasites. I did not experience anything dramatic - I never saw anything in the toilet, though I actually wanted to so I would have Ēproof,Ē but the parasites I had were pretty small. I definitely noticed improved bowel function and less constipation, cramping, etc. I also had a large breast cyst for a number of years that I knew was benign, having been through a surgery for a previous one, and a former nurse turned lymphatic massage therapist I was seeing assured me was clogged lymph. After the parasite clea ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Amonia Smell   by #70  9y   3,760

... ... Hi, ... ... I am speaking strictly of an amonia smell from the urine and not a body ... smell from amonia and I have had it for some months now with the doctor ... totally baffeled. There is one thing I just thought of... I had two total ... hip replacements last year as I was in bed and couldnít walk with no hip ... cartiledge at all on either one.. I didnít walk for five years and had ... no choice.. could it be from that???? ... I will do a parasite cleanse however and keep everyone posted so to help ... others.. ... ... God bless, ... # 70   [End]

• Re: Is Old Amish Dewormer in stores?   by MH  9y   2,066

It is not, the one website selling it is FAKE. ... ... The only source is now what is called BAREFOOT Herbalist brand dewormer and is found only at http://www.obeynature.com. ... ... Blessings, ... MH   [End]

• Re: CANY YOU EAT PRESSED GARLIC FROM A GARLIC PRESS TO CLEANSE?   by margaret111  9y   3,604

I read this today kinna scary as I have been eating garlic for 3 days now http://www.relfe.com/health_benefits_of_garlic.html ...   [End]

• Re: CANY YOU EAT PRESSED GARLIC FROM A GARLIC PRESS TO CLEANSE?   by margaret111  9y   3,631

how did you treated it ... my son have it, he is 2 years age, we took a stool to test because he is cryng a lot and say he have a stomach ache ... he also cries hystericly every time he feels that he have excrement ... the doctor told me to give him an antibiotic treatment ... i prefer a natural treatment but donĒt know what to do and if it can be done for a child his age ... ... http://electrocomm.tripod.com/ajo.htm ...   [End]

• Re: blastocystis to a chid   by #40371  9y   1,203

how did you treated it ... my son have it, he is 2 years age, we took a stool to test because he is cryng a lot and say he have a stomach ache ... he also cries hystericly every time he feels that he have excrement ... the doctor told me to give him an antibiotic treatment ... i prefer a natural treatment but donĒt know what to do and if it can be done for a child his age ... ...   [End]

• Re: Is Old Amish Dewormer in stores?   by MH  10y   1,766

You can get it at www.mhdewormer.com ... ... $34.95 a 16 ounce bottle post paid   [End]

• Re: Is Old Amish Dewormer in stores? Website - http://www.altcancer.com/...   by #18643  10y   2,088

• Re: Who else did Old Amish?   by MH  10y   3,528

Greetings, ... ... I am the only person that ever made the product ĒOld Amish DewormerĒ. I made it for Alpha Omega when they were in business. I originated the methods of that website and took the pictures of the stones and parasites. I have helped people for 8 years to do proper liver flushes and to get wormfree and stay wormfree! ... ... The one person of RisingSun on the internet selling Alpha Omega products is a fake and theif. He takes the money and has no products. He had the Old Amish Dewormer until his check bounced and we never sent him anymore, so if anyone has purchased Old amish Dewor ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Pot Belly   by bluandyelo  10y   5,862

Hi JRandallC, ... ... Your belly is more likely to be a build up of mucoid plaque (as well as candida possibly), it might be very beneficial to do a bowel cleanse. I did it when I was 17 years old, skinny and a vegan raw foodist, and in the two week (Bernard Jenson) program I did, I lost 7 kilos, I gained back 2 Kgs that were just from fasting, but the other 5 kilos must have been mucoid plaque and other toxins in my system, as I didnít look any different in size. ... I had a flat belly before I did the cleanse and I still had lots of ropes etc. coming out!! ... Also, if you are worried about paras ...   [retrieve this message]

• Trying Again.. I did not write that below not my words.. weird.   by Sassy  10y   2,046

OXY-POWDER ... ... I recommend Enemas to help ĒWashĒ out the Dead Cooties... ... http://www.curezone.com/art/read.asp?ID=28&db=5&C0=818 ... ... Good Luck ... Sassy ;)   [End]

• How I got rid of Candida Tropicalis... Reply to old thread   by Sassy  10y   2,167

OXY-POWDER ... ... I recommend Enemas to help ĒWashĒ out the Dead Cooties... ... http://www.curezone.com/art/read.asp?ID=28&db=5&C0=818 ... ... Good Luck ... Sassy ;)   [End]

• Re: Descriptions of parasites!!   by DiSkO  10y   1,952

Hi ... ... I tried clear (innerpurity) for about 3 weeks and nothing happend, i felt a bit better but didnt see anything weird when i eliminate. I cant tolerate experience as Iím really sensitive so do without it. I might give it another go maybe for a mnth but the testimonials say that most ppl have got very good results from it!. Also i tend to take them without the gelatine caps - maybe thats something to do with it?? ... ... How long did u guys stay on paragone for, ive heard good stuff about it. ... ... Thanks   [End]

• Re: Results, Clear by Awareness   by no-hope  11y   5,306

Hi ... ... I tried clear (innerpurity) for about 3 weeks and nothing happend, i felt a bit better but didnt see anything weird when i eliminate. I cant tolerate experience as Iím really sensitive so do without it. I might give it another go maybe for a mnth but the testimonials say that most ppl have got very good results from it!. Also i tend to take them without the gelatine caps - maybe thats something to do with it?? ... ... How long did u guys stay on paragone for, ive heard good stuff about it. ... ... Thanks   [End]

• Re: Mucous like substances in bowels   by rmail  11y   4,187

There are many ways for a person to cleanse,(purge) its body. Some work for some, others donít. No wonder, we are all different. ... ... I found a way that I would like to share. Itís easy, inexpensive and it does work for me and many others. ... ... But, donít take my word for it, get it from the experts. ... ... See the pros and cons of it then make up your mind. ... ... ... WARNING. ... The medical field and the FDR are against it. Find out why. ... ... ... Links to much info on my site which has nothing to sell. Your good health is FREE, itís yours. ... ... ... ... ... VISIT ME   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Mucous like substances in bowels   by riverqueen  11y   3,937

Did you get any answers from your question? ... I have something like this also. (Although I also seem to have some white string-like things that might be worms, maybe roundworms.) ... ... (You seem to have posted your message as an answer to a different thread entirely - perhaps that is why no one answered) ... ... Thanks. ... ... Riverqueen   [End]

• Re: Who else did Old Amish?   by mylife7373  11y   2,154

been reading through this forum - canít tell you how fascinating it is! itís like reading a good novel! get totally lost in it - but this ĒwormĒ one made me laugh out loud! i guess killing worms makes us funnier! gonna try the coq10 - sounds very interesting - my husband just sits back and drives me to the health store!   [End]

• Re: <~~~~-------~~~~---~~-:) <~~~~-----~~~~~~-:)   by #164742  11y   1,101

been reading through this forum - canít tell you how fascinating it is! itís like reading a good novel! get totally lost in it - but this ĒwormĒ one made me laugh out loud! i guess killing worms makes us funnier! gonna try the coq10 - sounds very interesting - my husband just sits back and drives me to the health store!   [End]

• Mucous like substances in bowels   by peaceforall  11y   3,885

Hello, very neat reading so far,,interesting ... ... Well i have a large amount of white like cottony mucous like all marbled through my stools i have a little gas but no blood ,,some times its not wrapped through the bowels but will be a quarter coined size glops all by themselves,,What is going on with me its something that has me worried,,Thanks to all with some type of info ... ... Peace On Earth   [End]

• Re: Zapping without using Synchrometer   by #162267  11y   762

I do it on a regular basis. However, I use a frequency generator. I am also on a health maintenance program involving use of mineral supplements, proper diet, and colon hydrotherapy. That way, the toxins from dead parasites and old body tissues get properly removed from the body, while all the other healing activities are well supplied with natural resources that the body can use. ... ... In my opinion, if a person doesnít have access to some kind of colon hydrotherapy and isnít knowledgable about proper diet and supplementation, the zapping can cause them to suffere a but, depending on how sev ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Parasite cleanse - new method and die-off effects...   by marion  11y   6,454

Hi ... Could you please advise how to put together a godzilla machine ... thanks ... marion   [End]

• Re: CANY YOU EAT PRESSED GARLIC FROM A GARLIC PRESS TO CLEANSE?   by Alan  11y   3,842

Hello , my name is Alan ... I once wrote a message about how I used Garlic to cure a kidney infection instead of using antibiotics. Now I see it is time for me to write again. It is so simple to swallow garlic, 1. Put a tablespoon down on the counter top. Pour it half full or a little less with extra virgin olive oil. Crush enough garlic into the tablespoon (using a press)to fill it once stirred. The Olive oil WILL encapulate it well enough that it wonít burn very much at all when you swallow it. I always just hold my head back and drop it in and swallow very fast so it is not in my mouth ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: tincture for candida   by #166734  11y   1,677

Hello Sassy; ... ... I was cured by Dr.Biamonte of very chronic canddia as was my wife. ... She had chronic yeast infections for 15 years due to mercury leaking from her fillings and also due a progesterone deficiency. Biamonte was the only one who was able to help her. ... ... Wayne   [End]

• Re: Has anyone cured Rheumatoid Arthritis with Dr Clark's parasite clean...   by TiredofRheumatoid  11y   8,791

Hi Achy Mum, ... ... The hands are a mess today, so please forgive me if I make typos. I will try not to though. ... ... I havenít tried the zapper but your post got me interested in it. ... ... I have had RA for 8 years now. Despite all of the heroic efforts from the medical field, I am getting worse and worse. My hands are starting to look horrible and it is terribly embarrassing to me. Also, every joint you can imagine is affected. I walk like a primate most of the time because the hips and knees are killing me everyday and I am being treated by a rheumatologist. I too am a mom of a 10 year old. ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Amonia Smell   by #161988  11y   3,291

Hi, ... ... The ammonia smell has nothing to do with parasites and is simply a by-product of aerobic metabolism during your workouts. I wonít get into the science, but the ammonia is created when the body begins to run out of carbohydrates and starts to metabolize muscle protien during workouts. Increasing your carbohydrate intake before, during and after workouts should help reduce the smell. ... ... ab   [End]

• Re: CANY YOU EAT PRESSED GARLIC FROM A GARLIC PRESS TO CLEANSE?   by brian  11y   3,625

sweating and or shortness of breath ,donít overdo it.   [End]

• Re: CANY YOU EAT PRESSED GARLIC FROM A GARLIC PRESS TO CLEANSE?   by brian  11y   3,626

I chop my garlic very fine(1 teaspoon) swallow with enough water to get it down.Dr.clark has a book the cure for all cancers .It explains other Cleanses.I use her protocol.   [End]

• Re: Also.......... I know we're not supposed to cook the garlic... it ha...   by brian  11y   3,581

ammonia smell=parasites.that smell coming from your lungs at night cause you to wake up.   [End]

• Re: Also.......... I know we're not supposed to cook the garlic... it ha...   by brian  11y   3,551

ammonia smell=parasites.that smell coming from your lungs at night cause you to wake up.   [End]

• Re: return of the worm(s), chapter 3   by brian  11y   1,180

• Re: return of the worm(s), chapter 3   by brian  11y   1,167

• Re: Need to be sure about COQ10, don't want to DIE!   by #97091  11y   10,265

I think that it is ALWAYS best to start out with a small dosage and build yourself up --especially if you have reservations about the high dosage suggested on this site. ... ... In the book Clan of the Cave Bears, they would always take tiny tiny amounts of each herb in order to find out what effect it has on the body. Itís wise to treat your body the same way. ... ... I am a prime example of a person that should NOT take CoQ10 anywhere near the recommended dosage on this site. I find I get scary heart symptoms when I even take over 400mg! ... ... My chiropractor muscle tested me and my bod ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Q-10 cleanse??? (DM2, controlled 6.5 yrs w/healthy diet)   by dj  11y   1,569

and still going, and going, and going... ... ... Early this week, i surfed in by accident (or perhaps, through the benisons of serendipity???) and have spent as much time since reading through Curezone as my poor eyes can tolerate, and endure. ... ... Monday (or as soon as my supply of water and lemons arrives), iím doing the lemon fast, but will post about that topic elsewhere in the Forum. ... ... Meanwhile, a question about CoQ10: ... i have a 100 cap bottle (nearly full) of TwinLab CoQ10 -- 10,000 mcg each, and want to begin the cleanse, but am confused about the appropriate dosage... ... ... because ... ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: This is big----Need YOUR thoughts....   by Lesley Tracey  11y   1,053

Hi Paulette ... My name is Tracey B and I am sending this email via my sister Lesley as I am not on the Net. Lesley came across your message accidentally while looking up some info on Pets and we were fascinated. Iím new to this forum and am very interested to know more about íyour storyí. Your little critters are fascinating but I need to take you one step back first. Can you give me more info on your tapeworm? ie Did you know you had a tapeworm? How long do you think you had it? Was it alive when it came out? How did you get it out? etc.... ... ... Do you think stones are associated to the ta ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Q-10 cleanse   by Moonbeam  11y   1,429

Dear Shining One, ... ... Thank you for taking the time to respond! ... ... Now I know I donít have to try to just eat the powder by itself, I will at least have a choice. I was dreading another ĒpowderĒ experience, and in all the e-mails above, no one mentioned how they actually ate it, or that you couldnít mix it with water. ... ... I havenít had heart palpitations, which I was having constantly, since I took a dose as recommended last Monday, March 31st. I wasnít able to follow up on the fifth day as recommended, so decided to ask how othersí were eating it. Then take a dose again, and on the fifth d ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Q-10 cleanse   by shining one  11y   1,362

Hello everyone! ... Thank you for sharing your experiences, itís been very helpful! ... ... Can the coQ10 be mixed with a n y t h i n g to help make it easier than just chewing orange (dry!) powder. Tried mixing it with water my first time (last week), and frankly, it doesnít mix with fluids!!! Would applesauce or Ē?Ē work? Plese make some suggestions. ... ... Thank you all!!! ... ...   [End]

• Re: Q-10 cleanse   by Moonbeam  11y   1,379

Hello everyone! ... Thank you for sharing your experiences, itís been very helpful! ... ... Can the coQ10 be mixed with a n y t h i n g to help make it easier than just chewing orange (dry!) powder. Tried mixing it with water my first time (last week), and frankly, it doesnít mix with fluids!!! Would applesauce or Ē?Ē work? Plese make some suggestions. ... ... Thank you all!!! ... ...   [End]

• Re: PARASITE CLEANSE SURVEY   by brian  11y   1,911

wriggling usually means rabbit flukes.kill them with oregano oil and magnesium oxide capsules.I got mine from veggies contaminated with parasite eggs.You can kill the eggs by washing your veggies in water and lugolís iodine.This info is in Dr.Clarkís book The cure for all diseases.   [End]

• Re: Also   by brian  11y   3,547

I have eaten up to a bulb a day.It makes me feel good but people around me object to the odour.Even 24hrs.later when I exhale my friends say they can detect it(garlic odour).   [End]

• Re: PARASITE CLEANSE SURVEY   by brian  11y   2,015

that is correct.you reinfect with your very next meal.donít worry be happy.hydrogen peroxide 35% 1-800-873-1663 for source.   [End]

• Re: PARASITE CLEANSE SURVEY   by brian  11y   1,884

if itís not gout try Parasites The Enemy Within by Hanna Kroeger MsD.Isbn 1-883713-07-2   [End]

• Re: Also   by AmyK  11y   3,786

Eating garlic regularly (daily - in raw form)helps our body to produce enzymes to combat the Ēgarlic odourĒ that emanates through our skin and other channels of garlic body odour. Itís when we donít eat garlic regularly, our bodies donít have enough of these enzymes and we end up ĒsmellyĒ. It takes time for our bodies to reach an equilibrium. I donít know the time frame but I suspect that it would depend on the person, how much, etc. ... ... ...   [End]

• Re: PARASITE CLEANSE SURVEY   by syncrometer  11y   1,890

Hi brian how often do youdo the ozonated olive oil and lcysteine? Do you do it as part of a maintencance program? Judy   [End]

• Re: PARASITE CLEANSE SURVEY   by syncrometer  11y   1,912

Hi Brian you are very knowledgeable about Dr Clarkís program I have been studying it for a long tim ( yrs) and doing her protocol. Iím trying to get a group of people together in the LA area to meet every few months to talk about her books her new book the revised cure for aids is great a lot of her new research on all topics in in there. I have a pain on the inside of my baby toe do yo know whatit could be? Iím sure itís not uric acid but some kind of parasite, I have done several liver and kidney cleanses and I will do the coenzymeQ10 for 3 days every month thank you Judy   [End]

• Re: Also.......... I know we're not supposed to cook the garlic... it ha...   by New Girl  11y   3,653

Iím glad the garlic worked for you. I donít think I could have downed all that garlic like you did, raw. But you got the results. ... Garlic isnít really my thing. ... ... I have so much stuff from the health food store, I donít exactly know what worked. ... ... I have pysillium husk and bentonite shakes,PARA-FORCE, candida capsules, CoQ10 capsules, aerobic oxygen, plus I use the garlic and ginger in my diet more for flavour than for healing. ... ... I have tested all this stuff within the last couple of months separately, and they all work. Right now, Iím kind of rotating some of them, a couple times a da ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Also.......... I know we're not supposed to cook the garlic... it ha...   by Just Me  11y   3,573

Ok....question here...you say you do about 2 cloves of garlic at dinner time but are you cooking it???? I hear it dosenít do any good if the garlic is cooked! HELP! lol   [End]

• Re: PARASITE CLEANSE SURVEY   by syncrometer  11y   1,873

Hi can you tell me where you got the syncrometer test thank you Judy   [End]

• Re: PARASITE CLEANSE SURVEY   by syncrometer  11y   1,924

Hi Iím new to this forum, my name is Judy can you tell me exactly how you did the coffee enema and how much of the coenyzmeQ10 you took, thank you   [End]

• coqenzyme10   by syncrometer  11y   1,577

how did you know you had tapeworms and how did you know they were gone after taking the 3,000 mg, Iím very interested in this for myself, I have been dooing Dr Clarks parasite cleanse. thank you Judy   [End]

• Re: Also   by brian  11y   3,509

It also does wonderful things for health.If only there was a way to get rid of the garlic breath.   [End]

• Re: Also   by #166296  11y   3,459

My dishes only use 2 cloves of garlic at dinner time. I drink herbal tea every evening. No one that I know of thinks I have garlic odor. Use dinner candles to get rid of garlic odor in the house.   [End]

• Re: Also.......... I know we're not supposed to cook the garlic... it ha...   by New Girl  11y   3,536

My dishes only use 2 cloves of garlic at dinner time. I drink herbal tea every evening. No one that I know of thinks I have garlic odor. Use dinner candles to get rid of garlic odor in the house.   [End]

• Re: Also.......... I know we're not supposed to cook the garlic... it ha...   by brian  11y   3,532

What are you using for breath mint?My friends/coworkers donít like me for taking so much garlic.   [End]

• Re: Also.......... I know we're not supposed to cook the garlic... it ha...   by New Girl  11y   3,666

I didnít know I hit on the secret formula. I spent two weeks on vacation at my brothers home and his Philipino wife used ginger, onions and garlic just about every day. We ate fish 3 times a week, and rice every day. We had homemade soup every day. ... I will add ĒtumericĒ and see what happens. ... When I came back home, my diet has changed since. Very healthy. ...   [End]

• Re: Amonia Smell   by brian  11y   3,085

ammonia smell will come from your breath.a parasite cleanse is indicated re Dr.Clark protocol.   [End]

• Re: Amonia Smell   by brian  11y   3,180

ammonia smell will come from your breath.a parasite cleanse is indicated re Dr.Clark protocol.   [End]

• Re: pale bm equals healthy stool?   by brian  11y   1,836

pale stool is unhealthy stool!unless your using lots of turmeric(Curcuma).stool should be dark brown.   [End]

• Re: Also.......... I know we're not supposed to cook the garlic... it ha...   by brian  11y   3,667

buono gusto!add curcuma(turmeric) to your ginger garlic onions and you have true indian curry.itís also excellent as a bowel cleanse.   [End]

• Re: Also.......... I know we're not supposed to cook the garlic... it ha...   by brian  11y   3,571

I am not sure about Co Q10 cleanse. I CAN say though that I have been using it for my blood pressure for 2 years with much success. It is also great for people who have bleeding gums. It helps stop bleeding gums. Of course one should brush snd floss regularly to get the rotten food out from between your teeth but Co Q10 is definetly for real when it comes to the heart and gums. Only, I have never taken it in more than 150mg doses once a day. BUT EVEYDAY.   [End]

• Re: Q-10 cleanse   by Southern Man  11y   1,587

I am not sure about Co Q10 cleanse. I CAN say though that I have been using it for my blood pressure for 2 years with much success. It is also great for people who have bleeding gums. It helps stop bleeding gums. Of course one should brush snd floss regularly to get the rotten food out from between your teeth but Co Q10 is definetly for real when it comes to the heart and gums. Only, I have never taken it in more than 150mg doses once a day. BUT EVEYDAY.   [End]

• Re: Is Q-10 Cleanse safe?   by #41644  11y   1,386

Vitaminosis, vitamin toxic effects, hmmm. I didnít know it could do that. Thank you for letting us know. Vitamins can kill and can heal! ... ...   [End]

• Re: Is Q-10 Cleanse safe?   by #164340  11y   1,386

I just want to say that some Q10 have vitamins mixed in. I fear that some people may not notice and down 3000 MG of the stuff: may experience (spelling?) vitaminosis. You reminded me to post about it. I am sure you were aware of this. ... ... Ana   [End]

• Re: Is Q-10 Cleanse safe?   by #41644  11y   1,428

I almost choked, jumped off my seat!!!! Critters and eggs!!! Yikes!!! I would be afraid to see if I got those yucky things too! This Q10 can be taken with vitamins too, right? Well Iím taking it everyday but itís 100mg from Jarrow. Is that make good? Maybe I should try Dr Clackís Q10 later.... Too many things to know in this life time!!!   [End]

• Re: Also.......... I know we're not supposed to cook the garlic... it ha...   by New Girl  11y   3,654

I spent most of my life eating margarine. I know now not to use it and use butter if I have to. Sometimes I crush garlic in real butter and microwave it (10 sec.) for toast. ... But now I like to use crushed garlic,freshed chopped parsly or any herb, in extra virgin olive oil. then I dip my bread in it. Same idea as foccacia or mediterranian bread dipped in olive oil and balsamic vinegar. ... Make a quick salad dressing,nothing fancy. Ex-vir olive oil, vineger, garlic,parmasan,any herb. Shake and put on salad. ... I sautee onions,garlic,ginger, for stir fry though. I have a long way to go. Sautee i ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: SORRY EVERYONE.... My SEND button Went Hay wire! :)   by Just Me  11y   3,529

• Re: Also.......... I know we're not supposed to cook the garlic... it ha...   by Just Me  11y   3,709

I was told that we couldnít cook the garlic, it had to be raw to be affective. I hear it also acts as an anti biotic so does that mean that if you have strep throat or yeast infections that the garlic would do just as good a job as an anti biotic would? Thank you. :)   [End]

• Re: CANY YOU EAT PRESSED GARLIC FROM A GARLIC PRESS TO CLEANSE?   by Just Me  11y   3,617

THank you so much. Well, I was just cutting the cloves up but I dang near choked to death tryint to swallow them... Then of course when you go to the bathroom, there they are in chuncks so Iím thinking, Ēis this even doing anygoodĒ???? So yesterday, I got out my garlic press and just mushed the garlic... almost came out like a thick liquid. Well, I put it in my mouth and WOW did it BURN!!! So I warmed up a galumpki (stuffed cabbage roll), cut it up and mixed the garlic in with it. It was still very HOT (SPICY HOT THAT IS) but I got 2 cloves down. Have to say I felt it go all the way to my ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: CANY YOU EAT PRESSED GARLIC FROM A GARLIC PRESS TO CLEANSE?   by Just Me  11y   3,678

THank you so much. Well, I was just cutting the cloves up but I dang near choked to death tryint to swallow them... Then of course when you go to the bathroom, there they are in chuncks so Iím thinking, Ēis this even doing anygoodĒ???? So yesterday, I got out my garlic press and just mushed the garlic... almost came out like a thick liquid. Well, I put it in my mouth and WOW did it BURN!!! So I warmed up a galumpki (stuffed cabbage roll), cut it up and mixed the garlic in with it. It was still very HOT (SPICY HOT THAT IS) but I got 2 cloves down. Have to say I felt it go all the way to my ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: CANY YOU EAT PRESSED GARLIC FROM A GARLIC PRESS TO CLEANSE?   by Just Me  11y   4,005

• Re: CANY YOU EAT PRESSED GARLIC FROM A GARLIC PRESS TO CLEANSE?   by New Girl  11y   4,056

Yes you can. If you can sauteí garlic for chinese stir fry. You can eat it raw. ... If you read Dr. Schulze, he says that you have to taste the garlic or cayenne in the mouth before you swallow it to prepare the stomach. ... Iíve been trying that and also putting jalapenosí in my stir fry and it makes a big difference. I actually feel it through my body instead of just swallowing a capsule. He says that capsules and pills are so processed that there is no value or effect in them. Companies do not want lawsuits either, so there is next to nothing in them. Do what I do, eat the real thing. I can ...   [retrieve this message]

• CANY YOU EAT PRESSED GARLIC FROM A GARLIC PRESS TO CLEANSE?   by Just Me  11y   4,198

Hi, I am wondering if you can press the garlic gloves with a garlic press and then eat it. Iíve been trying to do the garlic cleanse but it is so hard to swallow the cut up peices of garlic cloves. Painful even. So I thought that maybe I could just press it with my garlic press. Is this ok to do and if so.... does it get into your system faster and are there side effects??? Thanks so much for your help.   [End]

• Re: 105 lbs here!!!   by noodles  11y   1,324

Hi Sassy; ... ... CoQ10. CAn you tell me more about this? I thought it was just to aide the heart. what does it have to do with worms and cleanseing....? hmm ....... ... ... thanks   [End]

• Re: Need to be sure about COQ10, don't want to DIE!   by halfpint  11y   10,098

So, I am trying to be sure I understand exactly how to do this CoQ10 parasite cleanse. Do I just take 3,000 mg of it 5 days before the full moon? Anything else?   [End]

• Re: anyone want to share their cq10 experience?   by New Girl  11y   1,633

It is supposed to be orange. I am taking CoQ10 and it is helping my breathing and it is only my 2nd day. I think it is also helping my brain fog, probably the result of never being able to take a complete breath. I can take complete breaths. My energy is picked up. I am already not sluggish in the morning when the alarm goes off. I came home from work with plenty of energy whereas I usually go to bed to nap because of burn out.   [End]

• Re: return of the worm(s), chapter 3   by #165127  11y   1,327

Apple Cider Vinegar and Constipation ... Per Paul Braggs he says important the bowels move regularly and freely. ... Outgo should = intake. You should have a bowel movement soon after arising and within an hour after meals. ... Flaxseed tea with ACV acts as a bowel lubricant just as fresh fruits vegetables distilled water. ... ACV Bowel Lubricant Drink: boil 2 Cups Distilled water ... add 2 Tbspoons Flaxseed ... Continue to boil 10 minutes ... Strain off flaxseed. The Liquid becomes jellylike. ... Dilute with more water before drinking. ... Upon arising daily drink a cup of it with 1 t ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Can large flukes be seen on ultrasound?   by #165127  11y   7,017

Valerie Saxion is a Naturapath who showed pictures of a fluke on ... television. I cant remember if she was on Doctor to Doctor (TBN ... in Santa Ana, CA) ... or the Joni and Marcus Lamb Show on Channel 29 here in Dallas/Ft ... Worth area. Or it could have been on Calling Dr. Whitaker on TBN ... in Irving, TX. ... Anyway I like doctor info shows. ... I believe the fluke worm Saxion was showing on tv was seen with a ... naked eye. ... Hulda Clark showed one in her book but it was seen with the microscope if I remember correctly. ... I was surprise Valerie Saxion was showing it and saying you can see ... it with out a mic ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: rEtuRN of the WORMS : part 4?   by #165127  11y   767

Paint: ... I experience that. ... If I can remember correctly it means it didnít go thru its process ... for the body to use???? ... Iíve read that for the food to be used by the body one must chew ... and make sure the saliva juices are mixed well enough. ... If you have corn kernels showing it wasnt digested enough than ... digestion needs addressing. ... When I observed a lady doctor running the electrodermal testing ... on us chubbys Iím in this group. I saw continuous problem with ... digestion and lady doctor would sell digestive aids. ... Hope I made some small contribution b4 war bombs me away. ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: pale bm equals healthy stool?   by #165127  11y   1,360

Paint: ... I experience that. ... If I can remember correctly it means it didnít go thru its process ... for the body to use???? ... Iíve read that for the food to be used by the body one must chew ... and make sure the saliva juices are mixed well enough. ... If you have corn kernels showing it wasnt digested enough than ... digestion needs addressing. ... When I observed a lady doctor running the electrodermal testing ... on us chubbys Iím in this group. I saw continuous problem with ... digestion and lady doctor would sell digestive aids. ... Hope I made some small contribution b4 war bombs me away. ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: General information request   by #165127  11y   750

Dont feel strangely about being emotional from anything doctors ... give you. Just remember that anytime you get filled with drugs ... from doctors this interferes with your body chemically. ... Thatís why you hear to not stay in the hospital too long because ... the damage the doctor does to you ... well, when you get home ... you are going to have to drink lots of water and get lots of rest ... and detox the hell out of yourself. ... The emotional side is telling you your body was indeed effected ... by this experience. ... If you want to get well stay away from the prescriptions as much as ... possible. Haha. ... So ...   [retrieve this message]

Forum Pages
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 8  

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
Herpes Treatment News
World-First Single Application Herpes Treatment.
Suffering Arthritis?
Ready to learn the real cause of arthritis and how to naturally get rid ...

PLAT

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer. Is sh...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Utopia Silver Supplements
Colloidal Silver Testimonials. Read comments and opinions by users ...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Royal Tea
ĒNot only did Royal Tea make me look years younger, I feel years younger too.Ē - Sa...
Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ag...
Clark Magnetic Pulser
Introducing the most advanced magnetic pulser on the market today!
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H. Restore lost reserves. J.CROWíSģ Lugolís Iodine Soluti...
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technologyô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Amazing Oleander-Based Skin Cream
The best ever age defying skin cream for wrinkles and uneve...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Interested in using drugs/pharmaceuticals against parasites? Go to Parasites Drugs Support Forum
Interested in debating? Go to Parasites Debate Forum

1,172 messages, 208 topics, topics per page limited to: 150, average number of messages per page: 146, 8 pages,  71,016 page views
    Forum Archives:   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8

"We are, physically and mentally, what we eat and what we think."

Image Galler Parasites [A]2 Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Medianet Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 1.14 sec at 4/16/2014 8:06:43 PM, requested by 50.19.144.243, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/s2.asp?f=116 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=8