CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums24530 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Expanded Messages Awarded Bright Star Award [23] , Sorted by Date Source: Ask CureZone Community Support Forum

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Ailments, Illness, Diseases & Disorders   Books   Rules
 14,294,846 page views     64,858 messages     12,850 topics     1 pages
Post New Message  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
5h ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Ask CureZone     All Forums 

Messages Awarded Bright Star Award [23] , Sorted by Date   Back To Standard Forum View

Like Ask CureZone Community on Facebook.com
  • First ever: Successful Fecal Transplant in Crohns   BSA 100% CURE! by GetCuredOrDieTrying  5mo   1,138  Cross-post

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/24222969/   [End]

• Iodine Cures Cancers   BSA SUCCESS by grizz  10mo   4,333  Cross-post

We are about to upset the $50 Billion Cancer Industry. ... ... Author Lynne Farrow asked me to post my research on how iodine cures cancer. ... ... First the real life stories from little Westport, Tn. I have been heavily promoting iodine to my friends & neighbors by handing out free books that I bought from Amazon to get the ball rolling. I am even shocked at the amazing results I have seen in such short times. ... ... 1) Kay was suffering terminal cancer & was sent to home hospice to die when doctors gave up on her rapidly spreading cancer. She was given a 3 month death sustenance. Cancer had taken ov ...   [retrieve this message]

• Castor Oil: The sure cure for all Chronic Lung Diseases (Must Read)   BSA SUCCESS by Alcross008  20mo   12,297  Cross-post

Hi, I have very good news for people suffering from serious chronic lung diseases. I have been suffering from Pneumonia, Tuberculosis, Bronchitis and numerous systemic tuburcular ulcers for 7 long years. I would get strange and unpleasent odours coming from inside of my body especially when I open my mouth to speak and could also smell all kinds of dirty dead rat like smells coming from inside of me through my nostrils and mouth. I started to oraly consume various things like coconut oil, hydrogen peroxide, povidone iodine, neem oil, baking soda, essential oils, garlic, cloves, lemon and s ...   [retrieve this message]

• Update: 9wks post Mirena- Psoriasis almost GONE   BSA SUCCESS by AlisinChanes  20mo   4,311  Cross-post

This is my 2nd post here. I had my Mirena removed the 1st week of June. My entire story is in the 1st post, I’ve had too many side effects to count but Psoriasis was one that I felt for certain Mirena brought on. I was so anxious to see if my psoriasis would start to get better (go away) after having Mirena 5yrs. I never, ever had psoriasis it ANY skins issues pre-Mirena, it just popped up in 2009. Since 2009 psoriasis has basically, along with other strange health issues, ruled my life as I tried ”fixing” it. The very 1st patch of psoriasis appear on my left ankle & that patch has NEVER i ...   [retrieve this message]

• Totally Cured Peeling Lips (Exfoliative Cheilitis). Simple fix. No ointm...   BSA 100% CURE! by TotallyCured  3y   4,277  Cross-post

I have created this account to share with you how I was cured myself of exfoliative cheilitis. I normally don’t like to post on forums but if this information can help you then that is great. ... ... My Story: ... I first noticed there was a problem when my lips became extremely dry, red, and began peeling every three days like clockwork. I don’t remember exactly when this started but it was around the the time of the World Cup (so, June 2010). ... ... I am obsessed with my diet and over the years I have been fine-tuning it to be as close to optimal as possible. I don’t ”believe” in eating a varied die ...   [retrieve this message]

• Video Embedded Gary Null Exposes NWO Big Pharma and their Deadly Vaccines   BSA EDUCATIONAL by InnerCalm  5y   7,096  Cross-post

I stand with him. I will spread this far and wide. ... ... ... Gary Null Exposes NWO Big Pharma and their Deadly Vaccines 1/3 ... ... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gavenB_AJ9A&feature=video_response ... There are three parts. His passion grows throughout. ... ... Gary Null Exposes NWO Big Pharma and their Deadly Vaccines 2/3 ... ... ... Gary Null Exposes NWO Big Pharma and their Deadly Vaccines 3/3 ... ... ... ... The Swine Flu Scam - New World Order Agenda ... ... ... ... Total Proof of Swine Flu Scam - Scientists and Insiders say it is Manmade - NWO FRAUD ... ... ... [Video Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Video Embedded Don't Inject Me (The Swine Flu Vaccine song) MUST SEE/HEAR   BSA EDUCATIONAL by unyquity  5y   11,244  Cross-post

... ... Song Lyrics ... The swine flu’s comin’ back ... like a viral attack ... It’s like ’76, you gotta cover ya back ... But not with a vaccine don’t give in to that ... Because those medical quacks ... are makin money off that ... ... They wanna inject you, infect you with the vaccine ... They say they protect but they reject your immunity ... And if you protest they arrest you and they lock you down ... Can’t have people like that walkin’ around ... ... Contagious ... The truth is outrageous ... Don’t you know the drug companies made this flu ... And if you’re thinkin’ you wanna evade this ... Then you gotta say this ... ... Don’t inject me ... ... [Video Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Video Embedded O/T Video FBI/Government can listen 2 your cell phone even turned OFF! (...   BSA EDUCATIONAL by monica999  7y   8,895  Cross-post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G1fNjK9SXg ... ... ... Did you hear this on the news? I know its totally off topic but others have posted music clips ;) [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Tinea Versicolor...Some Info and Treatment   BSA EDUCATIONAL by 2Health  7y   158,568

I found this on the internet, I still don’t know if I want to continue using the Selsun Blue. I have a Dermatologist appt. Thursday, I will find out exactly what these spots are, it isn’t nearly as bad as all the photos I’ve seen, it is only noticable to me. ... ... The info: ... Tinea versicolor is most common in adolescents and young adults 15 to 30 years old (although it can certainly happen at any age). The infection is chronic and recurs easily, but it causes no other health problems. People are most susceptible to the fungus during hot months in humid areas. Taking steroids, excessive sweat ...   [retrieve this message]

• Video Embedded The Bionic Burger (video)   BSA EDUCATIONAL by Infinitelove  7y   6,195

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYyDXH1amic ... ... ... ... ... True story about a man who’s been saving hamburgers, cheeseburgers and Big Macs from McDonalds for over 18 years...and they look EXACTLY the same!! ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Re: Maybe I wasn't clear enough... EVERYTHING CUREZONE STANDS FOR COULD ...   BSA EDUCATIONAL by Zoebess  7y   4,822

Let me put it into a little perspective for you Rygar... ... In our country’s past, hemp was used, as was cocaine. You ... could buy hemp, trade it, it was used for everything from ... rope, medicine & tonics, to making automobiles. Over ... time, the people who wanted to suppress that technology ... and control people’s choices made it illegal. When I was ... your age, people in Missouri could go and did go to prison ... for life for possessing a single joint. Just prior to this ... you could stand out in the street and smoke a marijuana ... cigarette and cops would drive by and not even take notice. ... ... You think ...   [retrieve this message]

• Being right, is always justifiable.   BSA EDUCATIONAL by Savagegrace  7y   2,566

It seems to me there are two basic paths. One seeks to find the right way and change. The other seeks to find a way to continue doing wrong without any adverse consequences.   [End]

• Video Embedded Money Talks - Drug Industry Documentary   BSA EDUCATIONAL by LCD  7y   1,783  Cross-post

Money Talks - Drug Industry Documentary ... Kathleen Slattery-Moschkau, the woman who wrote and directed the movie Side Effects, has made a documentary about the drug industry called Money Talks. ... The documentary features John Abramson, M.D, author of Overdosed America. ... ... ... ... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5StFwfAYV0 ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Video Embedded Must See Video - Codex Alimentarius And 'Nutricide'   BSA EDUCATIONAL by LCD  7y   5,956  Cross-post

... ... http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5266884912495233634&q=codex ... ... Codex Alimentarius And ’Nutricide’ [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Re: Why Curezone   BSA SUCCESS by grzbear  7y   3,512

I agree with your post. You state at one point ”I’ve learned to not contest others posts (unless I think it is dangerous).” ... ... We obviously have different opinions on what may be dangerous. I have read posts from many on these forums that I wanted to respond too saying ”wait” in a panic. But then I think, hey, this person is doing what they believe is necessary in their time and place, for the betterment of their health, who am I to interfere? ... ... Many people may disagree and believe dangerous apricot kernels, H2O2, zappers, DMSO, a strict vegetarian, fruitatarian or breatharian lifestyl ...   [retrieve this message]

• Why Curezone   BSA SUCCESS by hopinso  7y   3,989

... Recently I was so upset by a cruel and untrue comment I was ready to leave Curezone for good. There have been times in the past where I left for a few weeks or months because of personal attacks, but this time was too much (the post was quickly hidden by the way). I googled alternative health forums and set out to find a new place to learn and hopefully contribute, but I wound up back here. Why? ... ... ... First of all I like the mission statement of Curezone-educating instead of medicating. This describes my personal philosophy to a "T". After having a few bad experiences with pr ...   [retrieve this message]

• doctors and mechanics   BSA EDUCATIONAL by trapper/kcmo  8y   2,299

is it any wonder i dont like doctors. thanks to marjie at earthboppin: ... ... M.D. Auto Repair... ... ... ... Let’s say you took your car to a Medical Doctor for a ... diagnoses/repair. Your car happens to have a leaky oil pan. Just a ... few bolts need to be torqued down to stop the problem, along with a ... couple quarts of oil added. You know nothing about cars, you only ... know that you were driving down the road when the `check engine’ ... light came on. ... ... Your M.D. seems rushed, he spends only a couple of minutes with you, ... doesn’t even look at the car, but to stop your anxiety caused by the ... check engine ...   [retrieve this message]

• Self Education, Freedom Of choice, And Personal Responsibility   BSA EDUCATIONAL by hopinso  8y   1,246

I originally posted this on a debate forum, but it was suggested that it might be good to post here where more people are likely to see it: ... ... ... ... There are a lot of ”experts” on Curezone these days and they seem to be growing in popularity. However, no amount of ”expert” advice will ever replace the individual’s need to educate themselves, make the proper choices and be willing to take personal responsibility for the choices they make. ... ... ... ... Any individual coming into the world of natural healing needs to know how the body works. There is plenty of information on-line, although a good ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: how can I be happy?   BSA SUCCESS by hopinso  8y   2,161

You will be happy when you choose to be happy. When you grow up enough to take responsibility for your life, your choices and your health; when you stop blaming your parents, Walmart, your boss, your friends, the church and everything else for your problems, then you will begin to feel better. When you start living for today, doing what you need to do today in the circumstances you are in right now, then you will start to feel better. Happiness does not exist in Oklahoma, all the problems you have now will follow you there. The power to be happy lies within you and no where else. The power ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: What are the symptoms of health?   BSA SUCCESS by molly bloom  8y   3,717

No more pain. ... ... 7 months ago I was in a whole world of hurt. I was much heavier. I was eating SAD. I was depressed. I started drinking more at night to dull the pain. I took tons of Motrin, and any other pain killer the doctor would give me. ... ... I would come home every night from work and lay on the couch. I would stay on the couch because getting up was painful. My feet and ankles were in pain. I had a raging case of inflamed rib cartilage that kept me from doing simple household tasks. I felt like I was carrying a brick in my stomach. I sweat a lot. I looked bad. I felt like ...   [retrieve this message]

• a Q&A on self control   BSA EDUCATIONAL by trapper/kcmo  8y   2,791

someone posed the question to me: ... ... ”At the risk of being ridiculed and critized can I ask in your opinion how does one develop discipline especially in the health arena (eating healty and exercizing). For that matter discipline period!!! I would love to hear peoples opinions on DISCIPLINE. I need it!!!” ... ... answer: ... ... there are two very definite aspects of this game. ... ... the first is human behavior. we are creatures of habit and hedonistic. lovers of pleasure, as the bible so aptly puts it. the more you give in to your desires, the more they become habit and control you. when people say th ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Telman's 20th flush   BSA SUCCESS by telman  8y   34,403  Cross-post

20th Flush ... ... It is the 28th February and I would never have thought back in June of 2005 that I would still be flushing my gallbladder 9 month and a litre of gallstones later. I visited the gymnasium in the afternoon and performed a good cardiovascular, weights a stretch routine for 1.5 hours to heighten my metabolism as this increases bile production. I took my potion; just one this time consisting of 5.5 fluid ounces of olive and 5.5 fluid ounces of lemon juice with a heaped teaspoon of ground turmeric and the juice from 4 ounces of fresh ginger root. It was preceded by two separate dos ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Issue 7: Beating Multiple Sclerosis – Drug-free, natural approach   BSA SUCCESS by Webmaster  12y   32,352  Cross-post

Online Health & Wellness Newsletter Issue 7 ... ”Educating Instead of Medicating!” ... Non-commercial newsletter! ... ... ... ... Feel free to forward this newsletter to other email groups! ... ... If you would like to subscribe, please email: curezone-subscribe@yahoogroups.com ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Beating Multiple Sclerosis – Drug-free, natural approach ... ... ... ... This article contains excerpts from the e-mail discussion – interview that have been conducted between members of MS email support group called MSCURED (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mscured/ ) and Olivia, who’s girlfriend Ajay has MS. ... ... MSCURED is free ema ...   [retrieve this message]

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Parasite infection
It is not easy to conjecture what parasite you may have. I found natural r...
Eliminate Herpes
Information on the revolutionary Dynamiclear Combat Kit - External & Interna...
Reverse Type 2 Diabetes
In 3 simple steps, she nails what no one wants to reveal how type 2 d...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
All Natural Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Same or Ne...
Tools, Tools, Tools!
Tools for Healing is specialized in alternative medicine devices of all ...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Cancer’s Natural Enemy
Opc Oleander, 15% Discount With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

The Ultimate Lemonade Cleanse
For the first time ever, we have created a complete Lemonade Cl...
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
Healthy Weight Loss
”After having tried pills, shakes, and about everything else ... I am thr...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Oraltech Labs
Oraltech Labs Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Cancer, HIV and Hep-C Remedy
Proven natural remedy for cancer, HIV, Hep-C and much more!

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

64,858 messages, 12,850 topics, topics per page limited to: 150, average number of messages per page: 64858, 1 pages,  14,294,846 page views
    Forum Archives:   1  2  3  4  5

"A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for."
~ William Shedd

Image Galler Ask CureZone Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

$10 off Oxy-Powder®
A special discount for all CureZone members!

High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

Herpes Cure?
It certainly is a major breakthrough in how Herpes is Treated

All Natural Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Same or ...

Opc Oleander Capsules
HIV and Cancer Support, 15% discount with CZ discount code of LR001

Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ...

Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Hydrazine Sulfate - Cancer Support
Hydrazine Sulfate’s Original Proponent, Dr. Joseph Gold ...

Life Technology™

Medianet Ads

$10 off Oxy-Powder®

High Blood Pressure?

Herpes Cure?

Opc Oleander Capsules

Proven Parasite Diet

Life Technology™

$10 off Oxy-Powder®

High Blood Pressure?

Herpes Cure?

Opc Oleander Capsules

Proven Parasite Diet

Life Technology™

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 0.73 sec at 4/21/2014 2:35:59 AM, requested by 54.83.133.189, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/s2.asp?f=362&ob=d&c=8 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=8