CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums24477 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert
Barefoot

Expanded All Messages [8948] , Sorted by Date Source: Ask MH [Archive]

Private Forum with commercial content: self-promotional messages by forum owners are allowed
Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   BarefootHerbalistMH.com   Start here   Rules
 699,985 page views     9,088 messages     1,620 topics     60 pages
This forum has been converted into Archive!   Go to The ACTIVE Forum

Original Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
8y ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Ask Barefoot [A]     All Forums 

All Messages [8948] , Sorted by Date   Back To Standard Forum View

Like Ask MH [Archive] on Facebook.com
Forum Pages
1  10  30  50  ...  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59 60  
  • Re: On my Second Liver Flush-- Congrats, Boldyloxx! n/m   by nuk78  8y   1,916

Hey Boldyloxx, can you send me more details about your success.   [End]

• Re: Any recommendations for brand of water distiller?   by ayn  8y   2,339

actually i just realized how goofy that response was- the fact is that the water is boiled out and the solid is left behind- ... ...   [End]

• Re: Any recommendations for brand of water distiller?   by ayn  8y   2,228

someone can correct me if i am wrong (i might be, and i haven’t looked this up- i’m going from memory) but since you are right about the chlorine and other chemicals having lower boiling points than water, isn’t that the point? aren’t those boiled off and the water is left behind? ... ...   [End]

• Re: Grapefruit or OJ for Liver flush?   by msteve666  8y   940

I have tried OJ from frozen concentrate. Mixed just as well as the grapefruit with similar results.   [End]

• Edited   by #25274  8y   1,298

I use both. ... ... The bloating is gas making that can be very painful and does allot of health damage. ... ... mh   [End]

• Re: Can I Use Just the Dewormer for Now??   by MH  8y   1,373

I use both. ... ... The bloating is gas making that can be very painful and does allot of health damage. ... ... mh   [End]

• Re: Can I Use Just the Dewormer for Now??   by #34548  8y   1,345

Hello: Thank you for advice - I had used oregano a few years ago but never followed through. ... ... Can I use both the oregano in the water (as you state) in addition to my dewormer? ... ... Thanks so much. I am constantly bloated to the point of where it is difficult to even walk from one room to the next some times without feeling the awful pressure. ... ... thanks again.   [End]

• Re: Can I Use Just the Dewormer for Now??   by MH  8y   1,360

If I had my choice between dewormer/lower bowel capsules/or oregano, I guess I would have to choose the oregano. 1 drop per 1/2 gallon water drank daily. Cheapest thing I know of. ... ... MH   [End]

• Re: Can I Use Just the Dewormer for Now??   by #34548  8y   1,243

Thank you - I know what you are saying but because I have never done this before I have to ask questions - that is how we learn by sharing info and experience.   [End]

• Re: Can I Use Just the Dewormer for Now??   by MH  8y   1,409

The nice thing about self-experimentation is that you can choose to do anything you wish. Nothing is mandatory here. ... ... MH   [End]

• Edited   by #25274  8y   1,176

... ... Better to create a way out(bowels=a elimination channel) for the parasites,worms or their dissolved remains first. ... If there is no easy pathway to exit your body,it will only add to your fatiqe. ... Better the other way round; ... first Lower Bowel Balance=LBB (on order page)than7-10 days into that, ... when you have 3-4 bowelmovements a day,than you add ... ”Liquid Parasite Herbal Dewormer Formula”---1tablespoon morning and1 tablespoon at night ... for 30 days or when bottle is finished. ... For maintenance dose;(Iforgot,1 a ............? )have to look that up ... So,best to have 2 bottles ... ... hope this he ...   [retrieve this message]

• Edited   by #25274  8y   1,272

... ... Better to create a way out(bowels=a elimination channel) for the parasites,worms or their dissolved remains first. ... If there is no easy pathway to exit your body,it will only add to your fatiqe. ... Better the other way round; ... first Lower Bowel Balance=LBB (on order page)than7-10 days into that, ... when you have 3-4 bowelmovements a day,than you add ... ”Liquid Parasite Herbal Dewormer Formula”---1tablespoon morning and1 tablespoon at night ... for 30 days or when bottle is finished. ... For maintenance dose;(Iforgot,1 a ............? )have to look that up ... So,best to have 2 bottles ... ... hope this he ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Can I Use Just the Dewormer for Now??   by #34548  8y   1,328

Hello MH: ... ... I want to know if I can use just the dewormer for now - I do have some oxypower caps available - I have not seen the Lower Bowel Cleanse stuff - can I start with the dewormer, one tablespoon twice a day until I can get the bowel product?   [End]

• Re: Neem leaves as substitute in parasite cleanse??   by ganesha  8y   7,171

Hi there, ... ... I’m in in Puttataprthy, also in Andhra Pradesh, great to see this thread as I’m having the same problem finding things for de parasiting. ... ... Let me know if you do get hold of any oregano oil please, would lovvvvvvveeeeeee some. ... ... anjali   [End]

• Re: colloidal silver   by matrix101  8y   949

Are you able to provide contact information for this dentist, or perhaps just his name?   [End]

• Re: Wisdom teeth, implications of having them removed   by #48222  8y   720

Are you able to provide contact information for this dentist, or perhaps just his name?   [End]

• Re: Wisdom teeth, implications of having them removed   by MH  8y   721

Yes, it makes no sense to have teeth that the mouth has no room for, it was never the teeths problem, but the lack of nutrition that developed a poor jaw bone. ... ... MH   [End]

• Edited   by #25274  8y   562

... great!! put it in the UK FORUM also on CureZone   [End]

• Re: Wisdom teeth, implications of having them removed   by Johnny Gibbon  8y   815

Hi, was reading some archive stuff and spotted this thread about wisdom teeth. Don’t know if this is helpful to anyone, but there is a dentist in the uk (an ”anti-dentist”) if you like, (anti-amalgam, anti-flouride etc) who says just the same thing about nutrition and jaw size. At his clinic he does an alternative kind of retainer for kids (and adults as well i presume) which gradually widens dental arch to accomodate the teeth that previously would have had nowhere to go and would have got pulled. apparently gives you wider smile, better cheekbones, healthier all round. I’ve never had ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: lower bowel balance   by matrix101  8y   928

test ... ...   [End]

• Re: clearing allergies from a baby....   by MH  9y   1,693

We use red raspberry tea at the first sign of trouble and as little to no milk as possible. To the red raspberry tea is added sorghum. Herbs are used like the safflower/oregano 1-2 drops in every milk bottle, so this means 6-10 drops per day 7 days per week for the first 2 years, we also have used over 4 gallons of the baby calm on Trevor by age 18 months and he has not experienced a sick day yet and that is a wonder to go through teething process with no runny nose or pains. ... ... Mom’s milk is probably out, unless the sickness came from soap in the clothing or 1 of the other thousand toxins ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: pineapple/pumpkins seeds   by Beppo  9y   984

Dear Boldyloxx, ... Thnx for the parasite info. I’ve been passing them for six months using cloves but have recently had to go and get blood due to low hemoglobin levels. I’m backing off using the cloves and going slower with the elimination process and feeding myself as well as them better. I know they are capable of eating iron and that’s what was very low in my bloodwork. I also know that in India they say it can take four years to clear them out completely even though Hulda Clark claims they can go away in a week. I am willing to try the pumpkin seeds and the pineapple as it’s only f ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Pancreatic stones   by MH  9y   2,030

According to Dr. John R. Christopher the cedar berry cures diabetis slowly. This is a hard to come by herb today. I obtained it and made Christopher’s panc-tea formula in liquid, which I don;t think had been done before. I don’t advertize these type things so I don;t have much experience with this formula, but I believe in it. ... ... WHY? How can I believe in a herbal formula I have no experience with??? ... ... The Russians discovered that the internal zapper designed to allow people to temporary live in outerspace 50 years ago had the side effects of curing diabetics, but they don’t explain why, ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: clearing allergies from a baby....   by btm66  9y   1,666

Just wanted to mention that I totally agree with MH with regards to the mother’s health prior to getting pregnant, while pregnant and while nursing. I have health issues, such as Type 1 diabetes, that I could not prevent, but control. But there were things that I didn’t know, before Curezone, such as aspartame that I drank continuously during my first pregnancy to avoid the sugar, that probably harmed my first son. I avoided this during my second pregnancy and this child is calmer. ... ... However, both children have a problem with their metabolic system. Their breath smells like acetone, f ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Pancreatic stones   by btm66  9y   1,935

I have Type 1 diabetes and have been wondering if I have pancreas stones. Is there any way to tell if you have them? Could they be clogging up my pancreas and preventing it from working? What about the parasites clogging and preventing it from working correctly? ... ... I asked because sometimes I forget to take my insulin all day and then I check my blood sugars and they are not normal but are not as high as I think they should be. It’s like my pancreas is working sometimes. ... ...   [End]

• Re: clearing allergies from a baby....   by MH  9y   1,875

We use red raspberry tea when baby has a problem with mom’s milk or any health problem. ... ... At this age we use 1 capsule of the Mrs. Barefoot formula in a little applesuce. ... ... The problem is always normally the mother’s diet. All non human foods enters mother’s blood and thus becomes baby’s milk and is slowly converting baby into a civilized acid producing child that we all call normal. Some babies are healtier than others and refuse these foods and show signs of disease early on. ... ... The mother needs to clean up and the blood will be better and then the milk will be better and baby will be ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Alkalize or die!   by #47587  9y   809

interesting to know answer to this question from mh   [End]

• Re: Any recommendations for brand of water distiller?   by MH  9y   2,733

A free news letter use to be available at herbsfirst.com of Dr. Christopher’s opinion on distilled water. ... ... It is so simple, what is H20, not H20 and 600 hunded other chemicals, but just plain H20. ... ... Where or how can you get just plain H20, no where on this earth but to make your own distilled water. ... ... The internet should have a dozen books on distilled water, most water distiller websites have such books as well. ... ... MH   [End]

• Re: Any recommendations for brand of water distiller?   by tobi  9y   2,409

Belief has nothing to do with these posts. If I want ... to believe something I’ll open the bible. ... ... If I want to understand something, I ask questions. There is nothing in the above post that goes outside of asking some questions in search for common sense ... answers. ... ... Something that doesn’t need to be taken on faith but can understood due to a sensible explanation. You don’t need references... just explain WHY your recommendation is the better choice for the average Joe in relation to the other filtering techniques. There is no flaming or an attempt to belittle you. ... ... How many people d ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Any recommendations for brand of water distiller?   by MH  9y   2,594

What I believe about distilled water after drinking it for 15 years and what your believing is so far away I see no point in trying to convence you otherwise. If you read a few books about distilled water and still feel the same, you should drink what pleases you most. For me, if it is not distilled at home by your self, then it is not safe to drink. I use well water, so I am not distilling the 600 + added chemicals such as flouride and chlorine, etc. ... ... Good Luck, ... MH   [End]

• Re: Any recommendations for brand of water distiller?   by ohfor07  9y   2,507

excellent post and questions Tobi. Sounds like you are a student of what you say. You asked a few things that i’ve been wanting to but have not because I do not yet feel comfortable enough with what i THINK i know on this issue. ... ... I may be wrong, but I thought Reverse Osmosis was just a particular filtration method via some sort of membrane mechansim. For instance, the spring water I buy in bulk, both the regualr spring water, as well as the distilled, are both filtered to 1 micron. Again, I may be wrong but I believe they use RO to perform this filtration down to this tiny size of partic ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Any recommendations for brand of water distiller?   by tobi  9y   2,656

Alright, thanks MH. I’ll look into it. ... It sounds strange to me tbh. ... ... Distilling water is no more than vaporizing it (+heat) and then ... allowing it to cool back into water. Hence, it is exactly the ... same as a coffee maker. ... ... the problem I see with this is that many things have a lower boiling point and vaporization point than water. Like chlorine and fluoride. Therefore you would not be getting rid of these substances as they would vaporize prior to water. Further, the fact that the water container gets mucky (in a coffee maker) from lime etc, would indicate to me that at least some ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Any recommendations for brand of water distiller?   by MH  9y   2,711

Distilled water is the cleanest of the methods and the others have numerous problems as well. Dr. Clark teaches that reverse osmosis water destroys the Immune System and I tend to believe her from what I have seen. Charcol is not clean, I won’t use it in the distillers either. ... ... You would want to read books on distilled water, there are many to choose from. If you do not want or like the idea, do not waste your time looking. My experince is that 99% of the people are too lazy and refuse to spend the $$ for distilled water. That is why I have one plumbed direct, that way I do not have to ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Any recommendations for brand of water distiller?   by tobi  9y   2,442

Sounds like a glorified coffee maker. ... What’s the difference between a distiller and ... a stainless steel coffee maker.... besides the price? ... ... Why do you prefer distilling water rather than reverse osmosis or ... activated charcoal filtering systems? ... ... ... ...   [End]

• Re: MH, please answer   by MH  9y   2,046

I prefer just olive oil or garlic oil, but very diluted oregano oil may be ok, I would use caution. ... ... You should read the oregano book, it has a cure for all. ... ... Blessings, ... MH   [End]

• Re: liver flush   by MH  9y   1,749

I suggest at least 1 liver flush prior to orange juice fasting and more are optional. ... ... NEVER do a coffee enema unless it is in a clinic and life and death situation. Most any other enema is ok, but not something I prefer unless the person has a severe problem. ... ... You could liver flush once per week while fasting, just stop the fast the day of the flush. ... ... Blessings, ... MH   [End]

• Re: Any recommendations for brand of water distiller?   by MH  9y   2,999

I have a 12 gallon WaterWise unit. I have used it for 6 years with out too many problems. I sell them, but only by special order, because when I found out waterWise makes nothing, I figured they are just middlemen jacking the price way too high. We checked out others and have never liked the deals and none have been friendly when we ask questions. We are going to drive Monday and look at a new company and see what they have to offer, so as of now, I really have no good recommendations. ... ... Normally they are all going to be the same and the cost is the big factor for most. ... ... A 1 gallon can ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: clearing allergies from a baby....   by MH  9y   1,843

This is why I suggest parents to be to please read Dr. Christopher’s childhood disease books prior to conception. ... ... We have seen that mother’s diet and health directly effects the baby for life, not just at birth, but for life. What that baby is made of the first 9 months in the womb desides much of the future as well as the present. ... ... The baby needs only mother’s milk for the first year - 18 months. We try to stay on mom’s milk until 8-9 months and only quit because of the teeth problem and my wife does not want to pump and store milk and I can accept that into day’s fast paced world. ... ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: MH what is your opinion on tomatoes and beans?   by MH  9y   854

Sadly many of our vegetables are from poison plants and are not human foods. Fruits, nuts/seeds and berries are what cleanse and nourishes the cells the best and even they do accumulate slowly. All accumulations leads towards death, so many will say we are air breathing machine that have been degenerated to the point that we need more than just air. I have read this has happened because the Thymus has shrank over the years. when the Thymus was in its prime, humans lived 30+ thousand years old and grew over 40 feet tall, skellitons to prove it or so I have read. ... ... Guess what? Each X-ray sh ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: MH what is your opinion on tomatoes and beans?   by Ohfor07  9y   830

Even though this is now a somewhat old thread, I found this reprinted article while scrounging the web for old doctor’s journals/reports/anecdotes on the wide-ranging benefits of vitamin C, and stumbled upon the reference to tomatoes (and all other Nightshades), which is pasted below since it’s buried about mid-way of a fairly long document, plus the link to the entire document below that. ... ... Some other aspects of this read I found interesting: the tomatoe part was (apparently) written by a Dr. Stephen Cooter who among other things was experimenting with Sunflower seeds AKA VitaminD, and ...   [retrieve this message]

• Edited   by #25274  9y   1,590

... hi,i heard RAW goat milk is best for babies and toddlers if they do not tolerate ... mothers milk ...   [End]

• Re: clearing allergies from a baby....   by hibes  9y   1,645

When it comes to a baby, you don’t want to muck about to much. Salt in high amounts could cause the baby problems, electrolyte imbalance etc. I would take the child to a good paediatrician and see what they have to say. It is unusual for a baby to react to the mother’s milk.   [End]

• Re: Boldyloxx   by lydia3  9y   1,108

You are an angel sweetie.^j^ How are you doing? Has your Grandmother came to visit you again? Oh how I love the spirits. ... ... I know if only we had wings we could fly away with the rest of the angels..GOD has a plan for all of us and he gave us limbs instead of wings to do his work for him..I believe he did that to keep us grounded here and to love each other. ... ... I have been up and down with my health. I am having more good days then bad now.Thank you so much for linking me to MH page :) ... Could you email me priviate? I am starting a new biz, the biz GOD blessed me with. ... lydia003fl@yahoo.com ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Ear candeling/ Oregano Oil   by Boldyloxx  9y   2,497

Hi! ... ... Yeah, I did it myself-- had to look in the bedroom mirror to make sure i was holding everything right. ... ... I did it sitting up using pie tins to collect the candle ashes. ... ... Bad idea doing inside though- I smoked up the whole house and dropped some ashes on my bed skirt-- which burned a hole in the material. Lucky my bed didnt blow up in flames! It would of if I still used hairspray and perfumes.. yikes! ... ... So I went outside, with my bathrobe on, a towel over my head and a candle with pietin smoking away in my ear. My mother thought I ”flew the coop!” lol!   [retrieve this message]

• Re: day 20 of orange juice/water fast - update   by icky  9y   918

hey, what ever happend with your fast? no more updates? i’m on day 21 and want to know what to expect.   [End]

• Re: Any recommendations for brand of water distiller?   by Pistonhead76  9y   2,693

Just dont buy the Sears Kenmoore brand or anything Waterwise. Also, make sure the boiler, including the boiler lid, is stainless steel.   [End]

• Re: Nursing mother needs a parasite cleanse...   by icky  9y   1,782

you don’t have to go to a third world country to get parasites. you have to go to a third world country to have a doctor believe you when you tell him/her that you have them. ha ha ... ... but seriously, what about eating raw pumpkin seeds and eating pineapple? ...   [End]

• Re: clearing allergies from a baby....   by -2tuff-  9y   1,675

Work out the baby’s water intake via their body weight in pounds, divide this by 2 and they should be taking this amount in Ounces a day. Milks etc do not count as water and drink, milk is a food. I would then suggest following Dr.Fereydoon Batmanghelidj’s information on Salt, use only Himalayan, Hawaiian, Celtic or any other unprocessed high mineral salt for balance (Himalayan = 83 minerals stable). If this is adminstered properly to the child the problems will disappear. I also suggest you bath the child in salt baths regular and watch the results ;-) ... ... If you study on Batmanghelidj ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Nursing mother needs a parasite cleanse...   by bringasmilesara  9y   1,868

I don’t think that I have to go anywhere to get parasites. I do think, however, that parasites are ’regional’ to some extent and want to ensure a proper cleanse for all avilable types of said parasites(I know about the flukes how hard they are, and about the brain and pancreas problems). I am only confirming my need for a cleanse, and expressing that I don’t want my son to get anything passed to him in the way of toxins purged during a cleanse.   [End]

• Re: page 108   by MH  9y   2,001

Thanks, ... Not sure if anything is changing, so if it does or doesn’t it will make little differance. ... ... Blessings, ... MH   [End]

• Re: Keep it the same   by MH  9y   2,036

Thanks, ... Not sure if anything is changing, so if it does or doesn’t it will make little differance. ... ... Blessings, ... MH   [End]

• Re: Does this mean   by MH  9y   2,062

Thanks, ... ... The old Christopher Formulas work well, the Lower Bowel Formula being one of the all time greats in the herbal world of self-applied prevention. ... ... Many Blessings, ... MH   [End]

• Re: Ear candeling/ Oregano Oil   by healthie  9y   2,902

Hi Boldyloxx! ... ... It sounds like you did the ear candling yourself! I did not know that this was possible. Please explain. ... ... Best wishes, ... Rachel   [End]

• Re: MH, please answer   by joanne  9y   1,959

Yes, MH’s OOO, which is 12 parts safflower oil, one part OOO. I got too impatient with waiting for an answer, and decided to try it when I went home for lunch. It was fine. I added about 3/4 drops to an ear and then tilted my head and left it there for a few minutes. Whew. I was sort of scared to try it, but boldyloxx’s comments emboldened me :) I hope I don’t feel any thumping or movement in there! My ears already feel less itchy. I ate a banana for lunch, and usually my ears get itchy about an hour later, and so far...nothing. ... ... Boldyloxx, thank you so much for your words of encourageme ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: MH, please answer   by prepper  9y   1,865

Were you using MH’s Orgegano/Safflower oil in your ears? Not the pure stuff right? ... Just wondering for my own use. ... Thanks   [End]

• Re: See you in 30 days (or less)   by #35289  9y   1,512

Please keep us posted. I’ve been reading all of your questions and the answers to them. Very interesting. Good luck!   [End]

• Re: Nursing mother needs a parasite cleanse...   by #35289  9y   1,750

Don’t think you have to go to third world countries to get parasites.   [End]

• clearing allergies from a baby....   by johng  9y   1,867

Dear MH- ... ... I wonder if you have any suggestions for clearing multiple protein allergeries from a seven month old, unvaccinated baby. He reacts to so many different foods in mom’s breastmilk that we had to put him on an amino-acid formula (temporarily) while we try and sort this out. the allergies caused massive eczema. the eczema is clearing after a week on the formula, but i am very worried about his immune system and why it reacts to so many proteins this way. ... ... Thanks for any advice, ... John   [End]

• Re: page 108   by #35289  9y   2,036

This is such a serious forum full of good advice, I think it would be best to keep it all one place for people who want to go back and read all the past posts as I did when I first got here. This is the only forum I read!   [End]

• Any recommendations for brand of water distiller?   by sruns77  9y   2,778

I would like to buy a water distiller. What brand would be a good one to buy? What do I look for in a water distiller. We are a family of four. Me my wife and two young children ages 4 and 7. Thank you for you feedback.   [End]

• Keep it the same   by matrix101  9y   2,021

MH, ... ... I would say to leave the forum as ”Ask MH” for two reasons. First, you appear higher in the list alphabetically which gets you more recognition on this website. And second, after people read all the other popular forums, seeking out cures for their particular ailment, will need someone to ask questions and get honest advice from a real authority figure. The ”Ask MH” title implies, just what it says, that you will respond to questions and GIVE answers. ... ... This is how I came to you through this exact process. To me, I would feel it would be harder for people to come to this informa ...   [retrieve this message]

• liver flush   by #44338  9y   1,720

can i do a liver flush while i’m fasting? i would be using olive oil, epsom salts, and grapefruit juice. or maybe i could do the coffee enema, i heard that gets out stones right? if not, does orange juice fasting get rid of stones in the liver? thanks/ ...   [End]

• Edited   by #22166  9y   2,897

i also want to know about the ears more as i have a constant terible ringing in them since childhood . can i ear candel by myself ?? or does someone else need to do it. how pure of oregano ”the strong MH stuf ” do i put in my ears . --- the MH website about earcandeling does not give enough info on the particular subject and even the health store down the block dont know how to do it   [End]

• Re: MH, please answer   by Boldyloxx  9y   2,063

hi joanne, dont worry- he’ll answer ya! I believe he works at this time-- and gets to answer very late at night or after 12:00 pm when wer’e asleep. ... ... Just keep reposting- some times posts do get lost in the shuffle. A few of mine do also in every community i post. ... ... Anyways, check out my post after yours about the ear candeling/oregano oil. ... ... I would reccomend the oregano oil definitely!! With MH”s, you may have to dilute it with some olive oil as his is very pure and unadulterated compared to the other stuff sold in stores. ... ... I used about 3-4 drops. Definitely shampoo the ne ...   [retrieve this message]

• Ear candeling/ Oregano Oil   by Boldyloxx  9y   4,148

Hi! The other day I felt a tickling in my ear when laying in bed. I figure it’s probably some type of worm that made it’s way up into my sinuses - Pin worm? thread worm? i dont know. I know i’ve had these translucent type thread worms in my sinuses before for years.--and of course my doctor years ago said it must be just normal mucous. (grrr) ... I also used to get ear aches and head aches so many times in my sinuses-- only to be told to take an extra strength Tylenol. After seeing my eye docter a few years ago, he made me get a referral to get an MRI done on my sinuses because he wa ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: page 108   by Boldyloxx  9y   1,963

I say go for it- Especially if the booklet has 108 pages. Must be meant!   [End]

• Re: Does this mean   by Boldyloxx  9y   2,011

I think the Barefoot Herbalist has a nice ring to it! ... ... p.s. ... ... ... I am loving your MH dewormer, MH! I have a half bottle left and am using it for once a week maintenance now, while taking olive leaf, garlic and oregano oil 6 days a week. ... ... I also love your Lower Bowel Balance capsules (LBB) and take one a day now with great results. They are way more effective than what I was taking months ago, so I treat the bottle like gold. ... ... Will be putting through another order for these and other goodies you have on your site in the middle of this Summer. ... ... catchya’s later! ... Boldyloxx ... ...   [retrieve this message]

• MH, please answer   by joanne  9y   2,281

Sorry to be such a pest about this, but I’ve asked this question twice already, and since I’m not sure if you just missed the question, or if you’re studiously avoiding me (just kidding) I have to ask it again. ... ... I got the safflower/oil of oregano that I ordered from you. You’re going to think I’m nuts but I actually like the taste of it! I have something exciting to report already...I had what I know to be the beginnins of an abcessed tooth (I’ve had 13 of them so believe me I know what they feel like) last week. I took the OOO (24 drops at a time, so equivalent to 2 drops pure, if I’m n ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: What is "LBB" referred to here in this forum?   by MH  9y   1,981

lower bowel balance, a herbal formula to strengthen the intestinal tract. ... ... Blessings, ... MH   [End]

• Re: Pancreas and Kidney question?   by MH  9y   2,010

Distilled water is number one, you have to stop consuming inorganic metals/minerals that clog the organs of elimination. ... ... The pancreas holds rock hard stones (hard water deposits) and parasites hide behind these blocked ducts. The mop up program of Dr. Clark kills the parasites temporary, but the stones must be removed and the intenral zapper is the only method I know of so far that can do the job. ... ... There are herbal formulas from Dr. Christopher’s day for both organs and they both work great. ... ... Proper diet is the most powerful change that works the most. ... ... Many Blessings, ... MH   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Does this mean   by MH  9y   2,071

Greetings, ... ... Eventually you will not own a pair of socks! Wear shoe inserts or leaves when you do have to wear shoes. The tougher your feet and the more they sweat out your daily toxins, the better the health. ... ... Blessings, ... MH   [End]

• Re: Does this mean   by MH  9y   2,002

GREAT, ... ... Keep looking and soon we will have some shoe inserts for those they days we have to wear shoes that are fantastic. ... ... Many Blessings, ... MH/BH   [End]

• Pancreas and Kidney question?   by sruns77  9y   1,835

What’s the best way to rebuild the pancreas? ... What’s the best way to strengthen the kidneys?   [End]

• Never mind, figured it out!   by #1434  9y   1,546

Disregard previous message; found LBB: ”lower bowel balance”.   [End]

• Re: Does this mean   by i.m LJ  9y   1,943

Hey MH, or ”Barefoot Herbalist,” (BH?) I’ll keep reading, wherever you go. You’ve helped me a lot already, and I’m only just getting started. I think of you whenever I go outside without shoes anyway... ... ... Thank you for caring about us, ... LJ (Laurie) ...   [End]

• What is "LBB" referred to here in this forum?   by #1434  9y   1,812

I’ve seen several posts in this MH forum refer to a product called LBB - what is it? Does it have a longer name? Thank you.   [End]

• Re: MH- Orange Juice Fast   by MH  9y   2,581

The kidneys need pure water the most and then proper alkaline diet. ... ... The orange juice fasting book or first school book mostly explains the nature of all diseases and the simple cure for all. This medical author was later studied by the big 3 and all 3 independantly discovered this was a cure for all diseases and naturally the medical schools teach 100% the opposite of what was proven as truth. ... ... The key is not to cleanse all the time, but to learn to eat right and not need to cleanse ever again. That is the goal of the schooling to be disease free and create a body that obtains its pow ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Does this mean   by Britney  9y   2,165

Yahoo great to see your staying MH i mean Bearfoot . I go bare foot now alot and i find that in my apartment i dont get shocks when i touch stuf because i suppose i am grounded all the time. But wow when i put wool socks on , turn the lights out , walk around boy do i put out bright painful electricity”shocks” when i touch any metal in my place , like the frige stove sink --anything grounded   [End]

• Re: Does this mean   by MH  9y   2,244

Not going anywhere. We like the name The ”BAREFOOT” Herbalist better than the initials MH. I think the name would draw more attention than the intials do and the name is more fitting since I believe the health of our feet determins the health of our body as a whole. ... ... Hopefully a new forum would be created, not sure at this point. Will waite and see, if nothing happens then this forum will continue as is. ... ... Blessings, ... MH   [End]

• Re: MH - Will all of these 108 current forum pages be archived?   by jcounts  9y   1,901

The secret to learning anything is to read it over and over again. ... ... I don’t expect everyone to make websites, but maybe a diary or scrapbook or something. Copy and paste what strikes your fancy and correct the grammer, move things around. Cut them up and rearrange them. Anything that makes you read the posts over and over again. ... ... Suddenly you will see patterns and you will see the same thing said several different ways and you will be suprised at how much you understand. ... ... Regards ... John   [End]

• Re: Does this mean   by Britney  9y   2,017

i cant figure this out either , maby he will be back??   [End]

• MH- Orange Juice Fast   by sorassflint04  9y   2,266

MH, im thinking of buying the Orange Juice fasting book. I’ve seen in your booklet or on obeynature you say that it will correct the mucous plague and most of your insides. I was wondering before i bought the book and stuff if a OJ fast would work on urinary tract infection. I dont know if what it is but my urine is real cloudy sometimes usually a few hours after i eat a meal. I dont know if its that or would leaky guts be doing this???? I did a 30-day dewormer already and 3 liver flushes, with LLB 3 times a day, and kidney cleanse in my tea at night, and my diet is almost all raw fruit an ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: ---------Start new ???????   by MH  9y   1,899

I presume it is will be archived. ... ... There would be a new forum under a new name. ... MH   [End]

• Edited   by #22166  9y   1,992

Does this mean your not leaving MH ?? will you be back??   [End]

• page 108   by MH  9y   2,518

The start of this forum began over a 108 page free booklet, it seems fitting to end this forum on page 108 and start new. What does anyone think? Maybe have 108 forums that end on page 108? That should take a few years to do! ... ... Blessings, ... MH   [End]

• Re: MH - Will all of these 108 current forum pages be archived?   by #37628  9y   1,728

i would imagine he means start a ask MH #2,, liek they do with all the other forums ... ...   [End]

• Re: Hydrochloric Acid   by MH  9y   1,539

I think the fiber free 14 day clinical fasting is OK, but not needed for those that do it at home, what ever comes with the hand juiced pulp is good enough for me to drink when using 1 orange per hour method. ... ... Blessings, ... MH   [End]

• MH - Will all of these 108 current forum pages be archived?   by deepdish  9y   1,902

There is a wealth of information on these current 108 forum pages. If you start new after page 108, will these current pages be archived? I have skimmed about 80 pages of them (I am new to your forum) but I have not read all of them yet. After I skimmed them, I wanted to go back and take notes (someday I hope to know as much as jcounts :) ... ... Let us know if these current pages will be archived or if they will dissappear? ... ... Thank you, ... ... DD   [End]

• Re: MH: Please help me!   by MH  9y   1,519

A teaspoon of bi-carb is enough to kill your digestion and destroy your pancreas in my opinion. A few drops of Clarkia per day is enough dewormer to deworm a small mouse. ... ... You are checking things out and starting and that is great, please download my free booklet and red it for more of what I suggest. ... ... Blessings, ... MH   [End]

• Re: MH and all- Distilled water question   by MH  9y   1,679

You can drink your distilled water for years and not notice much, UNTIL you drink someone elses dirty city or dirty well water and you will want to throw it up. ... ... You will not like it the first day, but once your body adapts to clean water, your hooked for life. ... ... Blessings, ... MH   [End]

• Edited   by Nicole1  9y   1,864

start new how MH and will this current forum be deleted???? We are going to miss you ... MH ...   [End]

• Re: Distille d Water and Heartburn   by MH  9y   2,967

Distilled water is pH 7 when checked with a water type pH kit. It can not produce heart burn. Store purchased distilled water is toxic and not reccomended. ... ... MH   [End]

• Re: herbal tea reaction- mh   by MH  9y   1,811

Liver flushing will do wonders for these problems, do them 5 days apart if you can until the huge stones stop coming. ... ... The herbs are not as much a problem as constipation is, anything that aids your problem is going to seem like a problem to you at this point. ... ... MH   [End]

• Re: plant oils at NIGHT   by MH  9y   1,488

No matter how you consume the plant oils it will do the job. ... ... MH   [End]

• Re: Nursing mother needs a parasite cleanse...   by MH  9y   1,921

Most children should be weened by age 18 months, so not long to waite. ... ... Otherwise you can use Olive leaf and or oregano in small doseages, but no matter what you do, your blood and milk are about the same and the baby will drink your waste. ... ... Ideally you should wait and cleanse before becomong preganant. ... ... Blessings, ... MH   [End]

• Re: MHDeWormer.com - just ordered some...   by MH  9y   2,230

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!! ... ... The next book and allot of cool things have been done for sometime, but just haven’t had time to put it all together! ... ... Blessings, ... MH ... ... PS ... I think we are going to stop this forum at page 108 and start new if all goes well.   [End]

• Re: See you in 30 days (or less)   by icky  9y   1,605

hey harry, good luck on the 40 day goal. i have the same. i’m now on day 19. i had some problems with elimination like yours. it started out quite watery and i thought that was normal. i have done master cleanses before and one short oj fast but had not experienced anything that alarmed me. that is until i didn’t go. i too resorted to the enema. i have been taking the lower bowel formula for a while and on the fast too. i had to enema for three days. but i’m glad i stuck with it because now everything is moving better than before. i started seeing some interesting things happening after da ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: See you in 30 days (or less)   by Anja  9y   1,575

good luck, and keep us posted on your progress - at the very least how it all turned out when your finished with the fast. For the record, I’m really impressed that you are into this at such a young age. Not true for most of your peers, I’m sure.   [End]

Forum Pages
1  10  30  50  ...  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59 60  

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Parasites and Pimples
It is not easy to conjecture what parasite you may have. I found natura...
I regained my life!
I no longer worry about having Herpes outbreaks
Suffering Arthritis?
Ready to learn the real cause of arthritis and how to naturally get rid ...

PLAT

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Free...
Purest Body Products
No solvents, no heavy metals, organic, vegan, no animal testing

GOLD

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? Wh...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Colloidal Silver Free!
Buy $100 in Non-Colloidal Supplement Products & Get a Free Bottle of A...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Healthy Weight Loss
”I saw results almost immediately, losing 52 pounds between September and...
Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ag...
Get 5% off Right Now!
Get 5% off anything in our homeopathic health store using the coupon co...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H. Restore lost reserves. J.CROW’S® Lugol’s Iodine Soluti...
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Oasis Advanced Wellness
Premium natural health supplements including intraMAX superior organi...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Liver Flush Survey

9,088 messages, 1,620 topics, topics per page limited to: 150, average number of messages per page: 151, 60 pages,  699,985 page views
    Forum Archives:   1  2

"Know yourself. Don't accept your dog's admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful."
~ Ann Landers

Image Galler Ask Barefoot [A] Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Colon Cleanse
Safely relieve bloating and constipation associated with an unhealthy colon.

Herpes Cure?
It certainly is a major breakthrough in how Herpes is Treated

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
All Natural Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Same or ...

Clark Liver Flush
Dr. Hulda Clark’s amazing Liver Flush available here. Pure products! Grea...

Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefi...

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Proven Parasite Diet

Utopia Silver Supplements
Naturally Cleanse, Chelate, & Detox Your Body Without Harmful Sid...

Royal Supreme Flax Hull Lignans
Flax is a well-established source of the essential fatty ac...

Tired of Parasites?
Find out how to get rid of them!

Proven Candida Diet

Natural Cancer Remedies

Medianet Ads

Colon Cleanse

Herpes Cure?

Clark Liver Flush

Proven Parasite Diet

Tired of Parasites?

Proven Candida Diet

Natural Cancer Remedies

Colon Cleanse

Herpes Cure?

Clark Liver Flush

Proven Parasite Diet

Tired of Parasites?

Proven Candida Diet

Natural Cancer Remedies

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 1.11 sec at 4/17/2014 7:46:42 AM, requested by 50.17.107.233, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/s2.asp?f=566&c=0&t=150&ob=d&m=&p=10 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=8