CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums28390 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert
Vaccination

Expanded All Messages [7393] , Sorted by Hits Source: Vaccination Debate & Discussion Forum

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Vaccination Recommended Books   Vaccine Info and Vaccination Hazards   Rules
 1,851,148 page views     7,444 messages     2,716 topics     49 pages
Post New Message  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
23h ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Vaccination D.     All Forums 

All Messages [7393] , Sorted by Hits   Back To Standard Forum View

Like Vaccination Debate Forum on Facebook.com
Challenge the message and not the messenger!
The first person to resort to name calling and personal attacks automatically loses the debate!
Personal attack is often the best indication that the writer knows his logic is flawed and therefore tries to deflect attention by attacking the opponent, instead of attacking the arguments of the opponent.
Forum Pages
1  10  20  30  ...  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48 49  
  • Image Embedded Issue 184: "Vaccine Conspiracy": The First Casualty of War is Truth   BSA EDUCATIONAL by Webmaster  8y   40,593  Cross-post

Issue 184: ... ... "Vaccine Conspiracy": The First Casualty of War is Truth ... ... ... Copy, reproduce and forward freely. ... ... CureZone Newsletter is sponsored by netatlantic.com and DrNatura.com ... ... 32,552 subscribers ... Subscribe here ... ... All archived newsletters available at: http://curezone.com/forums/s.asp?f=83&ob=d&c=1 ... ... ... You must have heard saying: "The first casualty of war is truth. The second casualty are the innocent." ... ... Does this apply to the "war on diseases"? ... ... Vaccines are the weapon of choice in the war on many diseases.  The un ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Video Embedded In Lies We Trust: The CIA, Hollywood and Bioterrorism - Official Release...   BSA EDUCATIONAL by Sunny5000  6y   30,148  Cross-post

In Lies We Trust: The CIA, Hollywood and Bioterrorism - Official Release - 151 min ... ... This documentary is a little long (2.5 hrs) but if gives background on all the health problems we’re having today and how the government had a hand in manufacturing them. ... ... ... ... ... ... This feature length documentary about medical madness, cloaked in bioterrorism preparedness, will awaken the brain dead. It exposes health officials, directed by the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), for conducting a “War of Terror” that is killing millions of unwitting Americans. This urgent life-saving DVD comes withou ... [Video Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Issue 181: Vaccination Injuries Conspiracy Uncovered   BSA WARNING by Webmaster  8y   24,570  Cross-post

Issue 181: ... ... Vaccination Injuries Conspiracy Uncovered ... ... ... Tonight at 22.30 local time (in about 1 hour), you can watch a documentary on Norwegian TV2 about Norwegian Vaccine Conspiracy uncovered. ... ... http://pub.tv2.no/TV2/magasiner/dokument2/article764204.ece ... ... For the first time ever Norwegian authorities admit that they knew vaccines were dangerous.  This documentary is only one of several programs on TV2 that follows the story of  Norwegian vaccination injuries conspiracy. ... ... Health minister Torbjørn Mork stopped production of the Norwegian vaccines October 19 ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Video Embedded Vaccine Nation - Director's Cut (Gary Null) - 90 min   BSA EDUCATIONAL by bewnyfur  6y   21,230

Video: Vaccine Nation - Director’s Cut (Gary Null) - 90 min ... ... ... ... ... ... ... For most people, vaccinating themselves and their children seems like a good idea. Vaccines are safe, effective and are supposed to protect us against dangerous infectious diseases - Right? Wrong! What you don’t know can harm you or kill you! In this groundbreaking film, you will: ... * See the truth about the dangers of vaccines and their direct relationship to autoimmune diseases, infections, allergies and a massive increase of developmental learning and behavioral disorders in children, such as Autism. ... * Discover th ... [Video Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Video Embedded THE VACCINE EXPERIMENT - In The Service of Good   BSA WARNING by Webmaster  5y   12,609  Cross-post

THE VACCINE EXPERIMENT - In The Service of Good ... ... ... This documentary exposes serious concerns about the safety and effectiveness of New Zealand’s MeNZB parent vaccine. ... ... ... Part 1 of 5 ... ... ... ... ... Part 2 of 5 ... ... ... ... Part 3 of 5 ... ... ... ... Part 4 of 5 ... ... ... ... Part 5 of 5 ... ... ... ... Contrary to recent media reports the documentary is not about ME. ... ... The documentary is about a journalist who promoted the original trials of the Norwegian meningococcal vaccine. Revisiting the promotion, results and aftermath of the clinical trial, Connie Barr discovered, to her regret, that she and the public had be ... [Video Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Do Vaccines Disable the Immune System?   RN by Ev  10y   12,352

Do Vaccines Disable the Immune System? ... ... Randall Neustaedter OMD, LAc ... ... ... ... Parents watch with proud satisfaction as their infant, just a few months old, begins to reach out into the world—tiny hands grasping at toys and gently twirling locks of their mother’s hair. Just when they have begun to take a lively interest in the world, rolling-over, cooing, and smiling, the first illnesses strike. ... ... The baby’s runny nose develops into a fever, fussiness, and night-waking. Her previously placid demeanor suddenly changes to obvious discomfort—crying, clinging, refusing to leave her mother’s ...   [retrieve this message]

• Video Embedded Don't Inject Me (The Swine Flu Vaccine song) MUST SEE/HEAR   BSA EDUCATIONAL by unyquity  5y   11,244  Cross-post

... ... Song Lyrics ... The swine flu’s comin’ back ... like a viral attack ... It’s like ’76, you gotta cover ya back ... But not with a vaccine don’t give in to that ... Because those medical quacks ... are makin money off that ... ... They wanna inject you, infect you with the vaccine ... They say they protect but they reject your immunity ... And if you protest they arrest you and they lock you down ... Can’t have people like that walkin’ around ... ... Contagious ... The truth is outrageous ... Don’t you know the drug companies made this flu ... And if you’re thinkin’ you wanna evade this ... Then you gotta say this ... ... Don’t inject me ... ... [Video Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Re: THE VACCINE EXPERIMENT - In The Service of Good   BSA EDUCATIONAL by paraboy  5y   11,155

Thanks for posting these! ... ... More and more of this same info is comming out in droves. ... ... The world needs to wake up and see what corporate Big Pharma has been doing for the last 40 years in their labs. ... ... Merck is one of the big ones! ... ...   ... ... My brother was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes in his early 40s. I checked online to see if there was a correlation to vaccines and diabetes. ... ... Sure enough: ... ... Note the bold text. How can meningitis increase during adolescence?? ... ... CDC says, ”Also, since the occurrence of meningococcal disease increases during adolescence, health-care providers ...   [retrieve this message]

• Audio Embedded The Meningococcal Gold Rush - Second Edition   by LCD  5y   10,763

The Meningococcal Gold Rush - Second Edition ... Monday, 30 May 2005, 2:16 pm ... Opinion: Barbara Sumner Burstyn ... ... The Meningococcal Gold Rush, Second Edition ... ... By Barbara Sumner Burstyn and Ron Law ... ... ... Scoop Editors’ Note: Following publication on Scoop.co.nz of Barbara Sumner Burstyn and Ron Law’s report, ... ... ... Investigation: The Meningococcal Gold Rush [1] - a report into the flawed science and bad policy of the MeNZB™ vaccine - the Ministry of Health declined to respond publicly. ... ... http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/HL0505/S00352.htm ... ... Instead the Ministry response was a private 14-page ... [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• CDC's own web site hosts the truth behind its influenza lies! (Updated)   RN by John Cullison  10y   10,559

Go take a look now (his articles only remain up for a day or so) at nomorefakenews, where Mr. Rappoport is reporting that the Chiron flu vaccine that has been declared unfit for use by British authorities has nevertheless already been shipped to the United States and is in warehouses, out of the direct control of the CDC and the manufacturer. Given that there’s a ”shortage” of flu vaccines, do you think greedy dealers will much care about whether or not they should sell the stuff? ... ... [Update: Whoops. I see anunnaki posted info about this topic three days ago!] ... ... nomorefakenews is also ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: THE VACCINE EXPERIMENT - In The Service of Good   by trapper/kcmo  5y   10,301

so much for not harming children. this machine known as pharma is nothing but a hideous monster. too bad those who realize this are not listened to.   [End]

• Vaccine lies exposed for their false claims!   BSA EDUCATIONAL by 2Sirius  6y   10,075

Facts you will never hear about from the pharmaceutical shills! ... ... ... ... Historical Facts Exposing The Dangers and ... Ineffectiveness of Vaccines ... ... Compiled by Ian Sinclair ... http://www.vaccinationdebate.com/about.html ... ... ... ... FAIR USE NOTICE: ... ... This may contain copyrighted (© ) material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is made available for educational purposes, ... ... to advance understanding of human rights, democracy, scientific, moral, ethical, and social justice issues, etc. It is believed that this constitutes a ’fair use’ ...   [retrieve this message]

• Investigation: The Meningococcal Gold Rush by Barbara Sumner Burstyn   by LCD  5y   10,044

Investigation: The Meningococcal Gold Rush ... Monday, 7 February 2005, 10:01 am ... Article: Barbara Sumner Burstyn ... ... ... ... The Meningococcal Gold Rush ... ... By Barbara Sumner Burstyn ... & Ron Law ... ... ... ... EXECUTIVE SUMMARY: New Zealand’s meningococcal disease story, as unravelled through analysis of previously secret documents obtained under the Official Information Act, reveals that the New Zealand government, media and public have been misled and manipulated by officials, advisors and scientists alike. ... As a result of this manipulation, the government has committed an unprecedented 200 million t ...   [retrieve this message]

• SIDS: Sudden infant death syndrome   RN by LCD  10y   9,799

... What would happen if we stopped vaccinating? ... ... Would lives be lost, saved or no change? ... ... ... In 1975, when Japan stopped vaccinating children under the age of 2 years dramatic improvements in their infant mortality occurred. ... ... Japan’s place in the world scale of infant mortality went from 17, a poor position, to number 1, the best performance. It is quite clear that the shift of the lower vaccination limit to 2 years resulted in a dramatic decrease in SIDS going quickly from a very high to the lowest rate of infant deaths in the world. Between 1970 and 1974, 37 infant deaths occur ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Issue 184: Part I   by Webmaster  8y   9,736

Issue 184: ... ... "Vaccine Conspiracy": The First Casualty of War is Truth ... ... ... Copy, reproduce and forward freely. ... ... CureZone Newsletter is sponsored by netatlantic.com and DrNatura.com ... ... 32,552 subscribers ... Subscribe here ... ... All archived newsletters available at: http://curezone.com/forums/s.asp?f=83&ob=d&c=1 ... ... ... You must have heard saying: "The first casualty of war is truth. The second casualty are the innocent." ... ... Does this apply to the "war on diseases"? ... ... Vaccines are the weapon of choice in the war on many diseases.  The un ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Researcher, Diane M. Harper, blasts Gardasil HPV marketing   RN by LCD  5y   9,584  Cross-post

Researcher blasts HPV marketing ... ... BY CINDY BEVINGTON ... cindyb@kpcnews.net ... ... ... Diane M. Harper, a lead researcher in the development of the humanpapilloma virus vaccine, says giving the drug to 11-year-old girls ”is a great big public health experiment.” (Photo contributed) ... ... http://www.kpcnews.com/articles/2007/03/14/online_features/hpv_vaccine/hpv01.txt ... ... ... LEBANON, N.H. — A lead researcher who spent 20 years developing the vaccine for humanpapilloma virus says the HPV vaccine is not for younger girls, and that it is ”silly” for states to be mandating it for them. ... ... Not only that, sh ...   [retrieve this message]

• A definition of "modern medicine"   by Dquixote1217  5y   9,363

"Modern medicine" may well be defined as "the experimental study of what happens when poisonous chemicals are placed into malnourished human bodies." ... - A. Saul, Contributing Editor, Journal of Orthomolecular Medicine ( http://www.orthomed.org ) ...   ...   [End]

• Anyone else sick after receiving MMR vaccine?   by Zooii  10y   9,164

I got sick after receiving an injection of MMR vaccine, that I was told I had to take, to go to a college in San Fransisco. I was so stupid I didn’t think that much of it, which makes me even more mad at myself, although I was somewhat against the idea telling us we had to take it :(, and now 6 years later, my life is destroyed although I’m still somehow optimistic most of the time. Of course I didn’t continue college, but I sure had to repay the loans. I’m curious if there’s someone else here who’s gotten sick after receiving this particular shot? ... ...   [End]

• Video Embedded Re: THE VACCINE EXPERIMENT - In The Service of Good - don't forget swin...   by paraboy  5y   9,150

Swine flu vaccine from 1976 ... ...   ... ... ... ... http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9mh9f_swine-flu-1976-propaganda_webcam ... ... ... ... ... ... Paraboy ... ...   ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Neurological and Immune Reactive Conditions Affecting Kids   RN by LCD  10y   9,140

Neurological and Immune Reactive ... Conditions Affecting Kids: ... ... The mercury connection to neurological pervasive developmental disorders ... ... (autism, schizophrenia, dyslexia, ADD, ... ... childhood depression, learning disabilities, OCD, etc.) ... ... and developmental immune conditions (eczema, asthma, and allergies) ... ... Bernard Windham- Chemical Engineer ... ... ... ... http://www.home.earthlink.net/~berniew1/kidshg.html ... ... The incidence of neurotoxic, allergic, and immune reactive ... conditions such as autism, schizophrenia, ADD, dyslexia, allergies, asthma, ... eczema, psoriasis, childhood diabetes, etc. ...   [retrieve this message]

• Testimony   R by Barbara  12y   9,034

Testimony of Barbara Loe Fisher to California legislature ... ... ... Personally, I come here as a parent of a son who had a neurological ... reaction to his fourth DPT shot at age two and a half that caused brain ... dysfunction, including multiple learning disabilities and attention deficit ... disorder (ADD), but who was fortunate not to lose his life or be left with ... mental retardation, uncontrolled epilepsy, autism, or other severe ... disabilities like so many of the vaccine injured children I have come to ... know. When my son had his vaccine reaction in 1980, children in America ... were told to get 23 do ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Vaccine Refusal, Mandatory Immunization, and the Risks of Vaccine-Preven...   by LCD  5y   8,958  Cross-post

... Vaccine Refusal, ... Mandatory Immunization, and the Risks of Vaccine-Preventable Diseases ... ...   ... ... ... Saad B. Omer, M.B., B.S., Ph.D., M.P.H., Daniel A. Salmon, ... Ph.D., M.P.H., Walter A. Orenstein, M.D., M. Patricia deHart, Sc.D., and Neal ... Halsey, M.D. ... ... ...   ... ... ... ...   ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Abstract ... ... ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Issue 184: Part II   by Webmaster  8y   8,934

Issue 184: ... ... "Vaccine Conspiracy": The First Casualty of War is Truth ... ... ... The Documentary ... ... Document 2, Berner’s Child ... ... Part II ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... In a letter from 1981, about the control of the NIPH’s vaccine production, the Director of the NIPH writes: ... ... ... ... " I can’t emphasize enough that the Institute, until now, has not made observations, or received reports, that would indicate that Institute’s own products, occasionally or systematically,  are unsatisfactory w ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Video Embedded Genetically Modifying Humans Via Antibiotics? Something You Need To Know   by befurther  6mo   8,756  Cross-post

Activist Post ... ... A new kind of antibiotic has been developed by researchers at Oregon State University. The new antibiotics are called PPMOs, which stand for peptide-conjugated phosphorodiamidate morpholino oligomers. They are “a synthetic analog of DNA or RNA that has the ability to silence the expression of specific genes.” ( 1) The way that PPMO antibiotics will work is to, “specifically target the underlying genes of a bacterium.” In plain English, PPMOs will genetically modify bacteria. ... ... This may not sound like a horrible thing on initial glance ... [Video Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Issue 173: Vaccination = Autism ? Vaccination = Asthma ?   by Webmaster  9y   8,526  Cross-post

... ... ... Issue 173: ... ... ... Vaccination = Autism ? ... ... Vaccination = Asthma ? ... ... Endometriosis Cure, Lyme, Cancer, Gallstones, TMJ,  ... ... ... ... ... ... ... New on CureZone: ... Open Knowledge Base ... ... ... ... My red dye oil liver flush results: (Plus my ... opinions/comments)   by Minnie90 ... ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/m.asp?f=447&i=26921 ... ... ... ... ... ... Where is the simple, straightforward study of autism in ... never-vaccinated U.S. children? ... ... No Autism and No Asthma when kids are breast fed and "never ... vaccinated"? ... ... "We have about 30,000 or 35,000 children that we’ve taken c ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Teen swine flu victim's muscles 'melted' at Monash Medical Centre   BSA WARNING by peggyaus  5y   8,516  Cross-post

Teen swine flu victim’s muscles ’melted’ at Monash Medical Centre ... ... AUSTRALIAN medical experts have warned of a rare but alarming complication of swine flu after a teenage boy suffered ”muscle melting” so severe his urine turned almost black. ... ... The unnamed 16-year-old suffered fever and other flu symptoms for three days before his urine went dark and intense pain meant he could no longer stand or move his arms and legs, The Australian reports. ... ... He was admitted to Melbourne’s Monash Medical Centre, where tests showed he was suffering a condition called rhabdomyolysis - a condition cause ...   [retrieve this message]

• Video Embedded Ya Missed One... The Lie Of 'Mental' Illness & The Scam Of Psychiatry   by UserX  6y   8,295

... ... ... ... From the YouTube video descriiption... ... ... Up to $40 Billion per Year in Psychiatric Fraud ... ... Although psychiatry is the smallest faction within the health care industry, authorities have estimated that psychiatric fraud accounts for 20 percent of fraudulent health care claims paid annually. This places the annual cost of psychiatric fraud in the tens of billions, ranging up to $40 billion per year, as described at the start of this article. ... ... Investigators routinely find psychiatrists responsible for a disproportionate share of the fraud and corruption within the health care indu ... [Video Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Oops Duplicate Message N/M   by Willowley  5y   8,166

... ...   [End]

• Re: Interesting video on medical warfare   by peggyaus  6y   8,157

Thanks for posting this, it was very imformative and powerful; a good one to pass on to as many as possible.   [End]

• Re: Don't Inject Me (The Swine Flu Vaccine song) MUST SEE/HEAR   by Willowley  5y   8,101

LOL, I know  echinacea and garlic to be taken by mouth as many times a day as needed? ...   [End]

• Image Embedded Re: Don't Inject Me (The Swine Flu Vaccine song) MUST SEE/HEAR   by Willowley  5y   8,089

Way to go Mikey!  This made me smile and sing along. ... ... This is so out of character for him, he must really want to get this message out, good for him.  I bet this was filmed in Vilcabamba. ... ... Have you seen his garden in Vilicabamba, Ecqador?  It looks outrageously delicious!  The man knows how to grow fruits and veggies but then where he lives is very conducive to growing. ... ... Willow   [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Re: Don't Inject Me (The Swine Flu Vaccine song) MUST SEE/HEAR   by elf_hardtoil  5y   8,063

Hilarious, though not really funny! ... What a good way to get the message out. ... Maybe this vid will go...err.... ”VIRAL” :-)   [End]

• Re: Don't Inject Me (The Swine Flu Vaccine song) MUST SEE/HEAR   by telluride  5y   8,031

I’m developing my own flu vaccine....going to test it on Grandma :)   [End]

• Re: Anyone else sick after receiving MMR vaccine?   by opaqueblues  4y   7,990

I am 55 years old and have been in school for phlebotomy. I have to do an externship after graduating and had to have an MMR titer. My titer came back showing that I needed to be revaccinated. I have Lupus but have been asymptomatic for over 15 years. No one ever told me that I should not have live vaccines. ... I had my MMR vaccine a little over a week ago and withing a few days developed swollen glands behind my ears. Now a few days later I have severe joint and muscle pain along with a rash that is covering my abdomen. ... I have notified my familiy physician and he told me that it is a react ...   [retrieve this message]

• best newsletter yet! Thanks   by UserX  8y   7,977

This is the best newsletter yet! Thanks for all the great information; it’s well written and well researched. ... Ana ...   [End]

• My life was destroyed by the MMR vaccine   by #32831  10y   7,856

Hi, ... ... My life was destroyed by the MMR... 4.5 years ago, I wanted to volunteer at a hospital (had my heart set out at attending med. school), and need an immunization record completed by my GP to volunteer at the hospital. I went to my GP of 20 years just for him to complete these hospital immunization record form, and he could not find a record of me having received the MMR in my file, and so gave it to me again saying it was harmless. At the time, I did not know that one could check antibodies for the MMR, but the doctor should have known. He could have checked my antibodies for the MMR ...   [retrieve this message]

• Video Embedded Ashley Ryburn regrets taking Gardasil vaccine   by LCD  5y   7,822

Ashley Ryburn regrets taking Gardasil vaccine ... ... ... Suddenly, Ashley Ryburn was sick all the time, and her mother didn’t understand why. ... ... Ashley, 16, played four sports, danced in her high school’s show choir and earned top grades without even trying. ... ... But now, Ashley was exhausted all the time. She was nauseated. She passed out at show choir and blacked out at school. ... ... ... ... http://www.rockymountainnews.com/videos/detail/ashley-story/ ... ... ... ... Chronically ill girl eyes vaccine ... ... Despite reports, maker, agencies defend Gardasil ... ... By Judi Villa ... ... Mondag, Februar 2, 2009 ... ... Suddenly, A ... [Video Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Re: In Lies We Trust: The CIA, Hollywood and Bioterrorism - Official Re...   by #105132  6y   7,758

In lies we trust – video by Dr. Len Horowitz ... ... ... ... Find it on video.google.com total time 2hrs30mins38sec ... ... http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8674401787208020885&hl=en ... ... ... ... See times corresponding to the video for each entry below: ... ... ... 11:48 New wars on diseases and terrorism provides economic stability without traditional war. ... ... New wars keep growing populations manageable and large corporations in business. ... Functions of war are necessary for political, economic, and social progress. ... ... 13:30 Report from Iron mountain (Henry Kissenger and David Rockefeller): ... ... “The func ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Anyone else sick after receiving MMR vaccine?   by Ev  10y   7,573

Any protocol you follow, you must follow it exactly to the protocol and be extremely consistant. Just like following a doctor’s prescription! ... ... I woud suggest the rife machine as well as some liver flushes and a kidney flush. Afterwards take some liver and kidney cleansing herbs. Please looking into vitamin C, B vitamins and Flax oil. Perhaps also doing some colonics. Have you looked in the Liver Flush forums? Or the Bowel Cleanse Forums? ... ... Eat the strictest whole foods diet, no fake food or white sugary foods. They only do more harm.   [End]

• Re: Anyone else sick after receiving MMR vaccine?   by Ev  10y   7,552

I know of many people that have become seriously ill after receiving many vaccines or immunizations. ... ... What exactly are you battling with your health?? Perhaps we can help you come back to health.   [End]

• Re: Anyone else sick after receiving MMR vaccine?   by Zooii  10y   7,545

The diagnose is ME/CFIDS and fibromyalgia although half demented should also be a proper extra diagnose :). I really appreciate any input you have, although I have tried many things like everyone else and am currently into rifeing among many other things. Thank’s in advance   [End]

• Study Proves Link Between Thimerosal and Autism Neurotoxicity   BSA EDUCATIONAL by Dquixote1217  5y   7,314  Cross-post

Study Proves Link Between Thimerosal and Autism Neurotoxicity ... ... by Aaron Turpen, citizen journalist ... ... (NaturalNews) In a study just published, a causal connection between Thimerosal, the preservative often used in vaccines, and the brain pathology found in patients diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder (ASD), has been established. The study, A Mitochondrial Dysfunction, Impaired Oxidative-Reduction Activity, Degeneration, and Death in Human Neuronal and Fetal Cells Induced by Low-Level Exposure to Thimerosal and Other Metal Compounds was published in the June 2009 issue of the peer- ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Don't Inject Me (The Swine Flu Vaccine song) MUST SEE/HEAR   by Brynhilde  5y   7,189

Just a hello from Sweden. Thank you for the song. My kids are going to love it. Aswell as I do. ... ... We just had the swine flu. No big deal. We had influensa symptoms one after another and it could be nothing but Swine flu cause there are always only one flu hanging around. And just right now it’s the swine flu which is the flu champion of the year. So now we have another good argument for not getting the vaccination :-)   [End]

• Government Concedes Vaccine-Autism Case in Federal Court   BSA EDUCATIONAL by bewnyfur  6y   6,990

”The child’s claim against the government -- that mercury-containing vaccines were the cause of her autism -- was supposed to be one of three ”test cases” for the thimerosal-autism theory currently under consideration by a three-member panel of Special Masters, the presiding justices in Federal Claims Court. ... ... Keisler wrote that medical personnel at the HHS Division of Vaccine Injury Compensation (DVIC) had reviewed the case and ”concluded that compensation is appropriate.” ... ... The doctors conceded that the child was healthy and developing normally until her 18-month well-baby visit, when ...   [retrieve this message]

• AP IMPACT: Past medical testing on humans revealed   BSA EDUCATIONAL by befurther  3y   6,723  Cross-post

Shocking as it may seem, U.S. government doctors once thought it was fine to experiment on disabled people and prison inmates. Such experiments included giving hepatitis to mental patients in Connecticut, squirting a pandemic flu virus up the noses of prisoners in Maryland, and injecting cancer cells into chronically ill people at a New York hospital. ... ... http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/health/2014348276_apusmedexperimentsonhumans.html ... ... ... Much of this horrific history is 40 to 80 years old, but it is the backdrop for a meeting in Washington this week by a presidential bioethics com ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded J.A.Morris, former US FDA Chief Vaccine Control Officer and research vir...   by Ohfor07  7y   6,652

... "There is a great deal of evidence to prove that immunization of children does more harm than good."--- Dr. J. Anthony Morris, former Chief Vaccine Control Officer and research virologist, US FDA ... The Ford-sponsored swine flu campaign almost died an early death, when a conscientious public servant, Dr. Anthony Morris, formerly of HEW and then active as director of the Virus Bureau of the Food and Drug Administration, declared that there could be no authentic swine flu vaccine, because there had never teen any cases of swine flu on which they could test it. Dr. Morris th ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Issue 184: Part II   by cfsguy  8y   6,635

I would suggest that factual information like this on be placed on Wikipedia. Anyone can make an entry of they follow their guidelines.   [End]

• Re: Tetnus Shots   RN by rudenski  9y   6,532

Have you been to any third world countries where you cut yourself on a rusty piece of metal and were exposed to filthy conditions? If not, consider that there are only around 50 cases per year, since the mid-1970s, of Tetanus in the United States. Even if you are fully vaccinated, there is a 1 in 6 chance of getting Tetanus. I would imagine that more people die or have a severe reaction from taking the vaccine then actually aquire the disease. According to the statistics, people who take the vaccine who have complications often have a severe reaction: 4% of complications end with the death ...   [retrieve this message]

• Did you read any of these findings?   RN by #30325  8y   6,419

UNIVERSAL IMMUNIZATION ... Medical Miracle or Masterful Mirage ... By Dr. Raymond Obomsawin ... ... (This book first appeared at the Soil and Health Library, an important source of books ... on holistic agriculture, holistic health, self-sufficient living, and personal development) ... ... BIOGRAPHICAL SKETCH OF: RAYMOND OBOMSAWIN ... ... PREFACE ... ABSTRACT ... Introduction ... The Unresolved Issue of UCI/EPI Effectiveness and Impact ... The Unresolved Question of Potential Adverse Effects ... The Unresolved Issue of Long-Term Adverse Effects ... The Unresolved Issue of Safer and More Effective Alternatives ... The Unresolved Quest ...   [retrieve this message]

• Laughably feeble as usual - OK time for DB to get skewered again   by Dquixote1217  6y   6,390

What an incredible dunce you are!  Leave it to you to try to refute me in my own major area of research by quoting distorted mainstream sources as your proof. ... ... OK, dim bulb, you say there is no proof of oleander working.  You must enjoy having a lance up your anus.  At any rate, best bend over because I am about to thoroughly skewer you once again. ... ... First of all, Doctor H. Z. Ozell has used an oleander extract virtually identical to the one I write about for 45 years.  During that time, not one person has died as a result of the oleander and he has had a ...   [retrieve this message]

• Video Embedded How does the U.S.A. Infant Mortality Rate Rates?   by Will_I_Ever_Learn  3y   6,313

FROM http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2011/05/30/in-memoriam-infant-deaths-and-vaccination.aspx ... ... ... In Memoriam: Infant Death & Vaccination, May 25, 2011, Barbara Loe Fisher ... ... ... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWe8_Gg8fjE&nofeather=True ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... by Barbara Loe Fisher ... ... Memorial Day is for remembering those, who have fought and died to defend America and preserve our civil liberties, including freedom of thought, speech, religious belief and conscience. So every Memorial Day I remember the children, who have died after receiving state mandated v ... [Video Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Autism rates in vaccinated and unvaccinated children   by Dangerous Bacon  6y   6,307

”You would need a group of children not vaccinated from birth, and compare them with children vaccinated with and without Thimerosal from birth.” ... ... These sorts of studies have been done. ... ... For instance, there was a scare involving the MMR vaccine and supposed links to autism. It turns out that unvaccinated kids get autism at the same rate as vaccinated ones. ... ... ”Perhaps the best study was that performed by Madsen and colleagues in Denmark between 1991 and 1998 and reported in the New England Journal of Medicine. The study included 537,303 children representing 2,129,864 person-years of s ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Z You're on somethin' Damn! stop the car industry, it's killing infants!...   by Will_I_Ever_Learn  3y   6,246

...   ... ... Then, what do you say the infant mortality rates would be without the vaccines? Higher???? ... ...   ... ... What about that I take 20 times the car and you take 20 vaccination shots? ... ...   ... ... Infant Mortality rates 2005/2010 (deaths/1,000 live births) ... ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_infant_mortality_rate ... ... CUBA ...... 6.95 ... ... US............. 7.07 ... ...   ... ... motor vehicles per 100 p ... ... 765 http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/tra_mot_veh-transportation-motor-vehicles ... ... 24 http://www.heritage.org/research/commentary/2011/01/cubas-lost-hi ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Measles, Mumps or Rubella Parties.   by onthejourney  8y   6,242  Cross-post

Hi, ... ... Has anyone heard of these going on in the States? I believe that natural immunity to these non life threatening diseases is best. I have a 4 year old and would like him to get these while he is a child. Too bad we aren’t in Iowa. Can anyone give me some info on how I might get him to acquire these diseases naturally? ... ... Thanks   [End]

• Scientific Literature Ghostwriters / Big pharma marketing   by Mira528  3y   6,167

(Many links in article, click on link at bottom of post to see) ... ... ... Jun 22, 2011 ... ... How Scientific Literature Has Become Part of Big Pharma’s Marketing Machine and How Being Nice Hurts Canada: 5 Questions with Ghostwriting Expert Trudo Lemmens ... ... ... By PAUL THACKER ... In 2005, Trudo Lemmens and a colleague wrote ”Ethics for Sale,” an article in Slate that ripped the bandage off the sordid underbelly of human clinical trials in the United States. ... ... ”If you missed the movie The Constant Gardener and need your fix of moral outrage, you don’t have to go to Africa to find it,” they wrote. ... ... Th ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Z You're on somethin' Damn! stop the car industry, it's killing infa...   by qualityoflife  3y   6,164

I did find this article on the internet about how Cuba keeps it infant mortality low for propaganda reasons. ... ... ”When an ultrasound done during the pregnancy reveals that something could be wrong with the fetus, the woman is forced to have an abortion. ... ... The doctor also made reference to the lack of treatment that is given to babies who are born prematurely. He told of one time when he was on duty and a woman gave birth after only 26 weeks of pregnancy. The doctor sent the baby to a neonatology ward at the hospital, but he died a few hours later. The next day, he was called to a meetin ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Measles, Mumps or Rubella Parties.   by Corinthian  8y   6,145

You are very ignorant. Go to the library and read the real research, not the second hand crap found on the internet. If you have any reasoning and cognitive ability you will realize you are wrong. ... ... ”edited due to name calling” ... ... Vaccines have saved millions of lives and alleviated or prevented untold suffering. ... ... diphtheria vaccine : from 175,855 cases in 1922 to 1 case in 1998 ... Hib vaccine : from 20,000 cases in 1982 to 54 cases in 1998 ... measles : from 503,282 cases in 1962 to 89 cases in 1998 ... mumps : from 152,209 cases in 1968 to 606 cases in 1998 ... pertussis : from 147,271 cases i ...   [retrieve this message]

• New Study: More autos = Higher Infant Mortality Rate   by zoho  3y   6,128

The United States also has more automobiles per capita than most of the countries with a lower infant mortality rate. Same kind of correlation?   [End]

• Probably so   by Dquixote1217  3y   6,004

Maybe you should see how the US ranks in infant fatalities and injuries from auto accidents.  More of anything which can cause fatalities and injuries is likely to result in more fatalities and injuries due to the use of such items.  Including automobiles and vaccines. ...   [End]

• The Emotional Disturbances Caused by Vaccines   RN by Burnt Ice  10y   5,874

1860 Introduction of anti-biotics and immunization into the US. (Thru 1896). ... ... 1892 America takes the lead in world wide sugar consumption, surpassing the British. Sugar consumption would double again by 1920. ... ... 1896 Carlo Ruta, a professor at the University of Perugia in Italy, states that ”vaccination is a world-wide delusion and an unscientific practice, with consequences measured today with tears and sorrow without end.” ... ... 1909 New York Press, January 26, 1909 publishes a report by W.B. Clark which states, ” cancer was practically unknown until cowpox vaccination began to be intr ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Reasons to Just Say No to Vaccines   BSA EDUCATIONAL by dquixote1217  6y   5,825  Cross-post

... ... REASONS TO JUST SAY NO TO VACCINES ... ... ... ... Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, DO ... ... July 9, 2008 ... ... NewsWithViews.com ... ... Vaccinating children has become sacrosanct in our culture. Doctors and government officials insist that vaccines are safe, and parents are pressured into compliance. In fact, parents have been reported to social services by doctors who consider not vaccinating to be a form of medical neglect or child abuse. Legislators across the country are attempting to pass laws in which parents will have no rights to refuse what is injected into their children. ... ... The inconsistency of ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• We did these in the 1950's & 60's   RN by #33901  8y   5,795

Please read up on the diseases, symptoms to watch for, and have a treatment plan for how to take care of your child if you decide to participate in a measles party or similar (and please, only ONE disease exposure and full recovery at a time!). You need to plan on being home with your child while the disease runs its course and have a health care practitioner (naturpath, homeopath, even an ”old school” MD, etc) available to consult with. ... ... I had chicken pox, measles, mumps and rubella before first grade. My brother would get infected in kindergarten and bring it home to me. Other kids i ...   [retrieve this message]

• Alternative to Vaccines?   RN by Ev  10y   5,784

What are the alternatives to vaccination? ... Randall Neustaedter OMD, LAc ... ... Let’s turn this question around. What would induce me to vaccinate my children? The answer: only a completely new technology that proved to be both safe and effective. Knowing what I do about the toxicity and dangers of the current vaccines, I would not allow my child to receive them under any circumstances. What are the alternatives? Keep your child healthy, and stop being afraid of these diseases. Fear is an outmoded response to childhood infectious disease. Promote the strength of your child’s immune system inst ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Measles, Mumps or Rubella Parties.   by Corinthian  8y   5,703

Wacko - When your view of reality does not conform with actual reality   [End]

• Re: Measles, Mumps or Rubella Parties.   by onmyway  8y   5,666

... There’s much more than this, but this should get you started. Better head for the library! ... ... ... ... Vaccines Have Been Linked to Leukemias and Lymphomas: ... ... Bichel, ”Post-vaccinial Lymphadenitis Developing into Hodgkin’s Disease”, Acta Med Scand, 1976, Vol 199, p523-525. ... Stewart, AM, et al, ”Aetiology of Childhood Leukaemia”, Lancet, 16 Oct, 1965, 2:789-790. [Listed under Vaccine Adverse Reactions.] ... Glathe, H et al, ”Evidence of Tumorigenic Activity of Candidate Cell Substrate in Vaccine Production by the Use of Anti-Lymphocyte Serum”, Development Biol Std, 1977, 34:145-148. ... Bolognesi, ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Measles, Mumps or Rubella Parties.   by Corinthian  8y   5,632

Areyou insane? You want to willfully expose the child to dieases which could have serious complications because you have and irrational fear of vaccines. ... ... Get the child vaccinated so he can be protected.   [End]

• Re: Measles, Mumps or Rubella Parties.   by Lapis  8y   5,625

Actually the poster is quite sane and has done his/her homework and not sucumb to blind propoganda layed out by a ’disease’ industry hell bent on keeping people sick while profitting immensly. ...   [End]

• Re: Measles, Mumps or Rubella Parties.   by Corinthian  8y   5,593

Its curious that now you add from pharmaceutical companies and now you add the govt., when I show you data from universities will you also add them to your list of unaccaptable sources? ... ... Unlike the USA, in other countries where health care is paid by the government, if the vaccines were not proven to work these government would not recommend them to their citizens, since they pay for the vaccines - and if the imagined harm you claim was real, they would also pay for the medical care ... ... It is in the self interest of governments not to waste their money on useless products or products that ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Measles, Mumps or Rubella Parties.   RN by onmyway  8y   5,593

Sorry for junmping in to your thread here, but you might find this an interesting and enlightening read : ... ... http://drbenkim.com/articles-vaccine-risks.htm ...   [End]

• Re: Measles, Mumps or Rubella Parties.   by Lapis  8y   5,593

Ad Hominem. ...   [End]

• Re: Anti-Immunization Activists: A Pattern of Deception   by Celsius  8y   5,588

I find it quite interesting that you choose to ignore basic ’coincidences’ regarding the use of vaccines and the increased levels of autism. I read your statements, and while I agree that authors of certain books twist data to achieve the wanted perception, I for one do not fall into that category. ... ... ... ... I personally know parents with autistic children. It is a disorder that ravages families and the children who suffer from it. One of the leading suspected causes of autism was the presence of Thymerisal preservative in vaccines that exposed children to mercury, which, of course, attacks t ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: He doesn't because he's a TROLL!!!!! n/m   by onmyway  8y   5,570

Of course he’s a troll! But sometimes it’s fun to play with them a bit before chasing them back in their dark little holes, don’t you agree? And look what we’ve gotten from all this. Several links to some great articles and studies that further the argument against vaccines. Maybe someone has been reading all this and they see that the evidence of the dangers is there, if you look beyond what you are told by mainstream medicine, and it will be enough to make them question whether or not it’s worth the risk to vaccinate their child. Maybe something good will come of this. It might just save ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Measles, Mumps or Rubella Parties.   by Corinthian  8y   5,567

Yes, now that you mention it, Kevin Trudeau is just breaking even. Poor bastard!   [End]

• Re: Measles, Mumps or Rubella Parties.   by #30325  8y   5,538

Published in the March 10 issue of the Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons, the data show since mercury was removed from childhood vaccines, the reported rates of autism and other neurological disorders in children not only stopped increasing but actually dropped sharply – by as much as 35 percent. ... http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=49094 ... ... MMR doctor links 170 cases of autism to vaccine ... http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2001/01/21/nmm... ... ... American Study Shows the Association between MMR and Autism ... http://www.medindia.net/news/view_ ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Measles, Mumps or Rubella Parties.   by onthejourney  8y   5,521

Not breastfeeding a child is tantamount to child abuse but that’s a different argument. In fact if children were breastfed the first two years of life as nature intended, many children would receive imuunities to these diseases until they were big enough to fight them off themselves. I suppose many Europeans are child abusers since they choose not to give this vaccine. In fact in England and in Germany there has been a big resurgence of MMR parties. ... ... The proof is now in and scientists have confirmed autistic kids have measles in their guts which is a result of vaccinations. Would I w ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Measles, Mumps or Rubella Parties.   by #2853  8y   5,495

With a little Wild Oregeno Oil, Ozone, Colloidal Silver, Apple Cider Vinegar, and Cayenne, I bet I would come out fine...but as for you with a pile of anti-biotics and and 20 rounds of vaccines....I am betting I would do better... I did my research and you believe the F.D.A. who squashed every cure that ever saw the light of day... but you can go your way and I will go mine...but my way doesn’t give me 70 plus toxins and call mercury good...and all of that by the time I am two... My baby has never even had a cold..or at least anything that survived a day with a little vinegar and a drop or ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Measles, Mumps or Rubella Parties.   by Corinthian  8y   5,484

You are so provincial in your thinking. There are a number of government oversight agencies outside the USA. Japan, Canada, UK, EU.... and so on. ... ... The FDA is just one agency, but because the science is solid there is worlwide agreement.   [End]

• Re: Measles, Mumps or Rubella Parties.   by Corinthian  8y   5,481

What you suggest is tantamount to child abuse   [End]

• Re: Measles, Mumps or Rubella Parties.   by #58143  8y   5,470

actually, getting the vaccination is worse. ... ... j   [End]

• Red Herring or is the FDA and the CDC "Dead Wrong?"   by #2853  8y   5,468

CDC Knew: Mercury in Vaccines Induces Autism ... Categories ... Pharma ... ... It is quite clear that mercury is a potent neurotoxin and actually kills developing nerve cells. The serious thing is that mercury has been injected into children with numerous vaccines and it still is - with the majority of flu vaccines. Visual evidence in a film linked here, it takes eons to download so you need a fast connection or a lot of patience. ... ... This danger was apparently clear to the CDC since some time in the ’90s. The problem was discussed by the CDC, the FDA and representatives of the vaccine industry four y ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Measles, Mumps or Rubella Parties.   by muad_dib  8y   5,467

You’re right. Every single person/company offering natural cures and remedies is only doing it to break even.   [End]

• Audio Embedded Gut Flora Accounts for up to 80% of Immunity, Not Vaccinations   by befurther  12mo   5,465

Natural Society – by Paul Fassa ... ... It’s important for parents to at least consider the potential dangers and lack of necessity of vaccinations. Now some pediatricians are withholding treatment for children whose parents’ have rejected all or some vaccinations – this simply isn’t right. But it’s important not to cave in to those pressures, and continue researching vaccines from multiple sources. ... ... Vaccine Advocate Says Children Can Receive 10,000 Vaccines at Once ... ... An example of, let’s call it lunacy, from high places in the vaccine indu ... [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Measles, Mumps or Rubella Parties.   by #30325  8y   5,458

”Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc” ... ... If someone shoots your dog in front of you and says he died of natural causes when you confront him, your nighbor is a liar. If he says he can prove your dog died of natural causes because the FDA says that lead is good for then that doesn’t make your neighbor any less a liar. If your neighbor gets a doctor to say that because the FDA ... says that lead is good for dogs and the your dog was filled with lead and then says the dog died of natural causes and your testimony is ”Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc” then your beighbor and the doctor are both liars. If you go th ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Measles, Mumps or Rubella Parties.   by muad_dib  8y   5,440

I’m having an Ebola/Hanta/Marburg/Anthrax/Botulism party next week. Bring chips cuz we’re making guac!!!   [End]

• Re: Measles, Mumps or Rubella Parties.   by Corinthian  8y   5,436

Wild opinions, unsupported by scientific data.   [End]

• Re: Trolls - beware the light of science   by Corinthian  8y   5,423

I’ve have answered a few quenstions. If people bother to ask proper questions, I can answere them. But the type of questions are similar to ... ... ”Have you stopped raping your child” ... A: I’ve never raped a child ... ”You are not answering the question” ... A: I’ve never raped a child ... ”Prove it!” ... ... The problems are not so much the facts, but how people reason and think about them. So arguing by presenting facts is not very helpful. First people have to develop critical thinking skills, before they can analyse any data they are given.   [End]

• Deadly Links to Vaccine Damage   by #30325  8y   5,423

Published in the March 10 issue of the Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons, the data show since mercury was removed from childhood vaccines, the reported rates of autism and other neurological disorders in children not only stopped increasing but actually dropped sharply – by as much as 35 percent. ... http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=49094 ... ... MMR doctor links 170 cases of autism to vaccine ... http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2001/01/21/nmm... ... ... American Study Shows the Association between MMR and Autism ... http://www.medindia.net/news/view_ ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Measles, Mumps or Rubella Parties.   by onmyway  8y   5,418

You seem to be avoiding the request. I simply asked for documentation of independent research that proves vaccinations are safe. I never said it needed to be American research. I don’t care what country it comes from as long as it is not from a pharmaceutical company or a govermnent agency. It should ideally include long term as well as short term effects on the human body. ... You speak of solid science. I, for one, would like to read of this science that proves the safety of vaccines.   [End]

• Re: Trolls - beware the light of science   by onmyway  8y   5,417

It is not your place to judge me or my thinking. Who are you to determine that my reasoning is faulty? How do you know by what method I’ve reached my conclusions? Is it because my conclusions are different than yours? Do you mean to say that if someone disagrees with you then they are automatically wrong and there is something faulty with their reasoning? Are you the standard by which all are to be judged? ... ... Why can’t you just present the facts as they are and leave it to me to understand them or not. You assume that I am unwilling to see and accept that vaccines are safe. Do you really t ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Measles, Mumps or Rubella Parties.   by Corinthian  8y   5,405

Some people’s idea of science is greed which I do understand, but I don’t follow. ... ... You will experience everything you choose to along your path. ;-) ... ... Best Wishes ... ... ... ~Lapis~   [End]

• Re: He doesn't because he's a TROLL!!!!! n/m   by #2974  8y   5,403

I’m glad my kid is grown and I always have believed that all these childhood diseases had to do with environmental factors. When I heard about the vaccines I wasn’t surprised. It’s absolutely discusting! I would not have anything done to my child w/o reseach. You have to these days. If I had to home school I’d rather do that than expose it to something as poisoness as mercury. We all know that stuff is bad for you, remember the thermometers? ... ... I don’t see how cornhole (what ever his name is) can support something that even might possibly be so dangerous. ... ... And as far as the illness ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Measles, Mumps or Rubella Parties.   by Lapis  8y   5,402

Define scientific data. Science can be bent to support an agenda which is most often the case concerning big pharma. The scientists who work with these giants are nothing more than guns for hire who practice ”tobacco science.”   [End]

• Re: Measles, Mumps or Rubella Parties.   by #2853  8y   5,390

pragmatic until the end...and i guess...cigarettes are good...mercury great...sugar is good ntritious food...and sweet-n-low too...diet drinks...and vaccines too... I guess my mind is made up...and yours is too...Let us agree to disagree... One day we may see which is true...   [End]

• Re: Trolls - beware the light of science   by Corinthian  8y   5,388

It is my place to judge. And I can determine your reasoning is faulty by the arguments you make. If the arguments you used to defend and justify your position are flawed, the basis for your conclusion is also flawed. ... ... It is not impossible that you might have gotten lucky and come to the correct conclusion, based on flawed reasoning, but because your reasoning is flawed you have no way of knowing, or correcting yourself. The standards of logic and reason are well known, so are the standards for making intelligent arguments; arguments free of fallacies. In both cases you fail. They ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Measles, Mumps or Rubella Parties.   by Lapis  8y   5,386

Vaccination is tantamount to child abuse as is exposure to dental mercury, etc etc. ... Many people are breaking away from the propaganda perpetrated by the disease industry.   [End]

• Re: Trolls - beware the light of science   by Corinthian  8y   5,384

The problem is the evidence is out there for all to see. But since you don’t like it you attack the govt. agencies, the companies that fund, this is the problem. Faulty reasoning and illogical arguments. ... ... Until adopt another mode of thinking no amount of data will ever make a difference.   [End]

• Zostavax SPREADS CHICKEN POX!   by befurther  3y   5,378

”The shingles vaccine, Zostavax, contains a weakened chickenpox virus (varicella-zoster virus). The shingles vaccine helps stimulate your immune system to battle disease caused by the varicella-zoster virus, reducing the risk of getting shingles in people aged 60 and older. In scientific studies, the shingles vaccine reduces the risk of developing shingles by about 50%. ... ... Findings show that the shingles vaccine also helps people who go on to develop shingles have shorter periods of nerve pain called postherpetic neuralgia (PHN), which is extremely painful and can last anywhere from 30 day ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Measles, Mumps or Rubella Parties.   by onmyway  8y   5,371

One again, you avoid answering the original question. You tell me that I’m wrong asking for research NOT done by the FDA, so I substitute any government agency of any country (Pharm. companies were in the original request for your proof). You then proceed to call me names, which is what you do to everyone (doesn’t bother me in the least by the way. But it speaks volumes about you and your self esteem). ... ... I would not reject research done by a university, as long as it was not funded by the companies that make, sell and or profit from the sale of vaccines ... ... The fact is that you have failed ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Measles, Mumps or Rubella Parties.   by Corinthian  8y   5,364

Those of us who are rational have presented the evidence to you guys hundreds of times. You just refused to accept it because it does not support what you believe in. Creationists have the same problem.   [End]

• Re: Measles, Mumps or Rubella Parties.   by Corinthian  8y   5,363

the fact that you think so, means you do not understand what science is.   [End]

• UK for MMR Vaccine   by #2853  8y   5,358

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/main.jhtml?view=DETAILS&grid=P8&x... ... ... U.S. ... ... http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,11069-2201494,00.html ... ... http://www.aapsonline.org/nod/newsofday295.ph   [End]

• Re: Measles, Mumps or Rubella Parties.   by muad_dib  8y   5,357

I think you mean the FDA ”condemns” not ”condones” unless you’re saying that the FDA allows herbs to be used, which is true.   [End]

• Re: He doesn't because he's a TROLL!!!!! n/m   by muad_dib  8y   5,352

Wow. Just, wow. I was watching TV, and God told me I wanted a cruchwrap supreme from Taco Bell. He was right, cuz it was freakin good.   [End]

• Re: Measles, Mumps or Rubella Parties.   by Corinthian  8y   5,352

You asked for FDA, I like I said you are naive and provincial.   [End]

• Re: Measles, Mumps or Rubella Parties.   by Corinthian  8y   5,348

Then their idea of science is a flawed as yours. Luckily the former makes up very few, while the latter far too many.   [End]

• Re: Measles, Mumps or Rubella Parties.   by Corinthian  8y   5,341

Non sequitur. ... ... My reproductive status has no bearing on the science.   [End]

• Re: Measles, Mumps or Rubella Parties.   by #30325  8y   5,339

I believe you are a quackwatch troll. If ever there were even one of the medical lies worth backing down from, it would be the vaccination lie. Vaccinations kill and maime millions of children every year. Doctors know the effects but they continue to lie about it bacause they risk losing their license to practice medicine if they say otherwise. Either that or pure greed. A little lie or so they believe but for the itmillions of vaccine damaged children and SIDS murdered children this lie is destructive or murderous. Vaccines are a nightmare for millions of children worldwide who are vaccin ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Measles, Mumps or Rubella Parties.   by Lapis  8y   5,337

Some people’s idea of science is greed which I do understand, but I don’t follow. ... ... You will experience everything you choose to along your path. ;-) ... ... Best Wishes ... ... ... ~Lapis~   [End]

• Re: Measles, Mumps or Rubella Parties.   by Corinthian  8y   5,333

I’ll agree that you are wrong and that you are using what is called a ”red herring” to argue the point.   [End]

• Re: Measles, Mumps or Rubella Parties.   by Corinthian  8y   5,332

Your story is nonsense. This is not applicable a case of a fallacious argument. ... ... You can verify what you ”saw” with evidence. You can check for gsr on the hands of the person. Check the caliber of the bullet on the dog. Compare it to the gun. You can go further to check the striations on the bullet with the ones make by the gun in question. ... ... The Second fallacious argument is called BAD ANALOGY. It also include some FALSE CAUSE....argument By Pigheadedness, Appeal To Coincidence: ... ... Luckily for me I do not rely on ”god” (of if you are muslim/jew - G_D), I used logic, reason and fa ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Trolls - beware the light of science   by onmyway  8y   5,330

Yes, you have been very ”generous” in both your criticism and your attacks. I never asked you to ”point out my errors in reasoning and argument” I did however ask you to give me some proof of your so called ”solid science” showing the safety of vaccinations. You continue give me the run around, pointing out all that you deem wrong with me, my thought process and my opinions. I did not ask for your opinion on ANYTHING. I asked for solid, scientific proof of vaccine safety. Why won’t you, in all your intellectual superiority share that with all of us poor, misled, frightened huddled masses ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Measles, Mumps or Rubella Parties.   by #30325  8y   5,324

That sure knew. It happened so fast. She got the shot. She started to scream like an animal. When we were outside she started hitting her head on the ground. The doctor knew. The lied. My child now lives with her mom but she is still awesome to me. I am hoping to use some enzymes to help her get over the vaccine poisoning this Summer. I hope I can find a way to take back what I allowed a doctor to do because of my ignorance.   [End]

• Re: He doesn't because he's a TROLL!!!!! n/m   by onmyway  8y   5,323

It’s too bad you never posted anything to facillitate your hopes, while there was plenty posted to facillitate mine. Granted, you are extremely intellegent and well read and I admire that. But instead of using your intellegence to educate people on what you believe to be right, you use it to demean others for sharing their thoughts, stories and opinions. Instead of being graceful and tactful with those of lesser learning, you are hostile and unkind. And that, I do not admire. ... ... You still refuse to document in any way the science you speak so highly of that is relevant to this discussion. ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Measles, Mumps or Rubella Parties.   by Corinthian  8y   5,317

The proof is out there. Look it up, if you have difficulty ask a friend to read it to you. ... ... More logical fallacies - BURDEN OF PROOF, POISONING THE WELL, BEGGING THE QUESTION. ... ... You have cleverly shifted the burden of proof. It is well established by the currentl research that vaccines work and are safe. You say that they are not. It is up to you to prove it. ... ... It is you that are claiming that the research is bad/wrong so prove it. ... ...   [End]

• Re: Measles, Mumps or Rubella Parties.   by onmyway  8y   5,315

I just hope that blissful ignorance doesn’t turn to personal anguish.   [End]

• Re: Trolls - beware the light of science   by onmyway  8y   5,314

If you are here to provide reason and logic then please do so. There is no reason or logic to the constant attacking of others intellegence, knowledge or beliefs. That does nothing constructive, nor does it encourage anyone to ”improve their limited skills”. You put people on the defensive. Constantly. Everywhere you go in these forums. In doing so, you have lost credibility with those you are trying to ”help”. When you posted what you did about Obomsawim, there were few, if any, that listened to you or even researched him for themselves. They said ”oh, that’s just Corinthian again. He jus ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: He doesn't because he's a TROLL!!!!! n/m   by Corinthian  8y   5,308

... ... A lesson in chemistry, and biology. ... ... ”These” diseases are caused by enviromental factors, especifically viruses and bacteria. ... ... Chlorine gas - in its elmental form is harmful ... ... Chlorine as part of NaCl is essential for life. ... ... The elemental properties are lost in the course of a chemichal reactionm elemental Hg is different that the mercury in thimerosal. ... ... I’m glad your children were not home schooled, as well. It would have been a shamed if they had not been given the chance to escape your ignorance. ... ... ...   [End]

• Re: UK for MMR Vaccine   by onmyway  8y   5,307

Thank you for posting that! It seems that many of us are able and willing to provide evidence that the safety of vaccines is questionable at best. More and more studies are revealing this to be the case. The burdon of proof now falls on those who feel they are safe. Let’s see if they come through, or simply resort to more name calling.   [End]

• Re: Measles, Mumps or Rubella Parties.   by onmyway  8y   5,306

You keep saying you have provided proof many times before. Where? I’m new to this forum, so I must have missed it. Please direct me and show me the way. This is your chance to actually change someones mind, yet you refuse. Why is this? ... ... And believe me, my eyes are open wider than ever before. No where have I ever stated my position on vaccines. I have been given evidence on the dangers of vaccines. I asked you to please provide evidence as to the safety of vaccines so that I could know if my decision to not vaccinate was right or wrong. ... ... What I got were several links from others to stu ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: He doesn't because he's a TROLL!!!!! n/m   by Corinthian  8y   5,298

Oh you poor pathetic ignorant trolls. When will you be able to think logically. ... ... Hopefully those on the fence will see reason and logic rather than propaganda and fear and get themselves and their children vaccinated. If we are lucky some of those children will grow up to be vaccine researchers and manufacurers ... ... You guys are lucky science does not discriminate against the irrational.   [End]

• Re: Measles, Mumps or Rubella Parties.   by Johny Apple Bomb  8y   5,295

Sounds like a bad idea. I don’t trust vaccines or even believe they offer more protection than risk and exposure to mercury. Why expose yourself to a disease though? Its like your afraid of losing a hand so you hack it off to get it over with.   [End]

• Re: Measles, Mumps or Rubella Parties.   by onmyway  8y   5,293

There’s no question that he/she is a troll. Check out other posts on other forums. Nothing but name calling, intellegence bashing and arguing. Nothing valuable, nothing insightful, nothing positive.   [End]

• Trolls - beware the light of science   by Corinthian  8y   5,292

I have generously pointed out your errors in reasoning and argument, you have done nothing to correct yourself. But you can’t because the very basis of your position is flawed. ... ... Presenting facts to conspiracy theorists is a waste of time, if they could come to reasonable conclusions they would have done so ages ago. First we need to fix their cognitive disabilities and teach them to think properly. The problem also stems from unnumeracy - numerical literacy. ... ... ”There is a single light of science, and to brighten it anywhere is to brighten it everywhere.” Isaac Asimov ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Measles, Mumps or Rubella Parties.   by Corinthian  8y   5,291

We’ve given you proof many times before. You just will shoot the messenger. When you are ready to open your eyes, I will be here to help you.   [End]

• Re: Measles, Mumps or Rubella Parties.   by Corinthian  8y   5,290

Its too bad your way is not in the least supported by the research. Though given the errors you make about vaccines, it does not surprise me.   [End]

• Re: Did you read any of these findings? False Credentials?   by Corinthian  8y   5,289

http://www.soilandhealth.org/02/0201hyglibcat/020115/Credentials.di... ... ... His PhD is ... from a distance learning school in California and several States refuse to ... recognize their degrees. ... ... Web sites that support his views may want to consider whether they should ... continue to use either of those designations after his name when they quote ... him. He has had no training as far as I can tell that would allow him to ... make any scientific or medical claims.   [End]

• Re: Trolls - beware the light of science   by Corinthian  8y   5,287

You are short sighted. Your logic does not have to be perfect, your probles is that you are unwilling to even improve upon your limited skills. That is a true tragedy, the fact that you are stuck in an intellectual sinkhole and you refuse to climb out. ... Science is about testing, learning and improving upon tested knowledge. I expect the same from all people, whether scientists or not. You do not have to achieve perfection, only improve upon what already exists. Since you will never achieve perfection in any field, I imagine you do nothing with your life. ... ... I am here to provide reason ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Did you read any of these findings?   by Corinthian  8y   5,286

NEJM 332: 500, 1995. The author cites ”a very recent study in the New England Journal of Medicine which revealed that a substantial number of Romanian children were contracting polio from the vaccine.” The reference, however, is to the Washington Post. If the real reference had been given, it would have been easier for readers to find the author’s misrepresentation. ... ... * It is known that following oral polio vaccine, there is a very low rate of paralytic polio. In Rumania, though, the risk of 1 in 196,000 was 5-17 times higher than everywhere else in the world. ... ... * The authors found the o ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Measles, Mumps or Rubella Parties.   by Corinthian  8y   5,285

Please respond to my post above; ... ... ”Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc” ... ... If someone shoots your dog in front of you and says he died of natural causes when you confront him, your nighbor is a liar. If he says he can prove your dog died of natural causes because the FDA says that lead is good for dogs then that doesn’t make your neighbor any less a liar. If your neighbor gets a doctor to say that because the FDA ... says that lead is good for dogs and the your dog was filled with lead and then says the dog died of natural causes and your testimony is ”Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc” then your beighbor an ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Trolls - beware the light of science   by damitman  8y   5,283

I read these various forums to learn about the topics of interest, and I seem to find you on every forum I’ve been on. You always seem to have a response to things but never an answer, I believe you to be a very intellegent man why do you mess with everyone so bad. You could easily answer the questions for them, why dont you? You seem to thrive on controversy show these folks a little respect and stop telling them they’re wrong and show them. I mean if you can. As I said I came here to learn a little more about what other people think about these things not how wrong they are or how stupid ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Did you read any of these findings?   by Corinthian  8y   5,280

MMWR 33(24): , June 22 1984. The author cites an outbreak of measles among previously-immunized high-school students as proof that the vaccine is not effective. Given that the measles vaccine is (and was known at the time to be) only 90-98% effective in preventing the disease, it is not surprising that there would be a cluster in a high school sooner or later. Here’s what the article actually said: ... ... * In this outbreak, vaccinated persons were at greater risk of clinical illness if they had close exposure to a measles patient and if 10 or more years had elapsed since their most recent mea ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Measles, Mumps or Rubella Parties.   by Corinthian  8y   5,280

Poor logic - False Analogy! ... ... Better try again.   [End]

• Re: Measles, Mumps or Rubella Parties.   by #30325  8y   5,278

Please respond to my post above; ... ... ”Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc” ... ... If someone shoots your dog in front of you and says he died of natural causes when you confront him, your nighbor is a liar. If he says he can prove your dog died of natural causes because the FDA says that lead is good for dogs then that doesn’t make your neighbor any less a liar. If your neighbor gets a doctor to say that because the FDA ... says that lead is good for dogs and the your dog was filled with lead and then says the dog died of natural causes and your testimony is ”Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc” then your beighbor an ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Measles, Mumps or Rubella Parties.   by Corinthian  8y   5,277

A bunch of guys with websites is not the same thing as research. For all I know, its you who gave that article. When I publish I put my name on stuff.   [End]

• Re: He doesn't because he's a TROLL!!!!! n/m   by #25836  8y   5,276

When I was 8 yrs old I had a huge cyst right in the injection site-it was like a mole then turned into a puss goop. I know for a fact it was from a vaccine and God blessed me by ridding it. ... ... I was in the military and in basic training I was injected with God only knows what-two weeks later I came down with a new virus and they had to put me in a isolation room with a few others who came down with it too. They gave me IV and all these shots. ... A yr and a half later I had Candida and had to detox becuz I was so outta my mind from brain fog and had IBS from leaky gut. The Docs didn’t know ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Measles, Mumps or Rubella Parties.   by onmyway  8y   5,275

... Taken from the Forum Rules: ... ... A classic CureZone troll is trying to make us believe that he is a skeptic. He is divisive and argumentative with need-to-be-right attitude, ”searching for the truth”, flaming discussion, and sometimes insulting people or provoking people to insult him. Troll is usually an expert in reusing the same words of its opponents and in turning it against them. ... ... While he tries to present himself as a skeptic looking for truth ... his messages usually sound as if it is the responsibility of other forum members to provide evidence that what forum is all about i ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Measles, Mumps or Rubella Parties.   by Corinthian  8y   5,270

You gotta love your logic. YOu present several articles reporting on the same source as proof. ... ... Real proof is several studies indicating the same thing. And by this measure this new study has yet to pass the test. ... ... Even if the possibility this was true, then you are trading a infistesimal risk for real and greater risk of infection. ... ... Like taking insurance against meteorite falling on your house but not against theft and fire. The reasoning is utterly ridiculous ... ... Personal Story: You make the same error that so many others make. ... Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc ... ... It is easier to find ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Trolls - beware the light of science   by onmyway  8y   5,269

If you’re looking for perfect logic and reason then you need to confine yourself to the scientific community. And good luck finding it there. On second thought, maybe you should just stick to your own company. The people who come to this forum are real people with real lives and in most cases have real issues in their lives that dictate their presence here. You, on the other hand, are only here to insult people for the sole purpose of self-entertainment and self-gratification.   [End]

• Re: Trolls - beware the light of science   by Corinthian  8y   5,265

If your own short coming prevent you from seeing reason/facts because of personal issues, there is little I can do about that. I do not write for you, I recognize you are lost cause. I write for those that remain undecided and may find themselves swayed by crap articles and false claims of ”proof”, like those made by Obomsawim and others like him. ... ... By the way did you take a poll ? It is you who lack credibility making false and illogical arguments. It is that type of flawed argument that permeates so many of your postings.   [End]

• He doesn't because he's a Jesus Freak   by Corinthian  8y   5,263

You probably got a cyst from a improper cleaning. ... You got healed because you have an immune system thanks to millions of years of evolution. ... God had nothing to do with it, beside what makes you think you are so special that god would interfere in your case and not with the hundreds of thousands suffering around the world. The word egomaniac comes to mind. ... ... So you CLAIM you had a yeast infection, big deal, so have many other people. But it looks like the brain fog did not abate, not many people are willing to use the televition as a medical diagnostic tool. Call the AMA!! ... ... You clai ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Did you read any of these findings?   by Corinthian  8y   5,262

Lancet 338: 715, 1991. The author cites this article to claim that polio vaccine is ineffective. He says, ”In 1989, the country of Oman experienced a widespread polio outbreak six months after achieving complete vaccination.” This is clearly untrue. If you will examine the article, you’ll discover: ... ... * The epidemic actually began in January, 1988. Because of immunization, Oman had experienced a dramatic drop in its incidence of polio in the early 1980’s. However, there was only 88% coverage by 1987, just before the epidemic began. ... ... * In October through December, 1988, the government und ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Deadly Links to Vaccine Damage   by muad_dib  8y   5,253

Not to take anything away from your story but if your wife became suicidal from your baby’s screaming and headbashing why did she leave with your 3 kids?   [End]

• Re: Measles, Mumps or Rubella Parties.   by Corinthian  8y   5,253

That sure knew. It happened so fast. She got the shot. She started to scream like an animal. When we were outside she started hitting her head on the ground. The doctor knew. The lied. My child now lives with her mom but she is still awesome to me. I am hoping to use some enzymes to help her get over the vaccine poisoning this Summer. I hope I can find a way to take back what I allowed a doctor to do because of my ignorance.   [End]

• Re: He doesn't because he's a TROLL!!!!! n/m   by Corinthian  8y   5,252

The proof is out there. Look it up, if you have difficulty ask a friend to read it to you. ... ... More logical fallacies - BURDEN OF PROOF, POISONING THE WELL, BEGGING THE QUESTION. ... ... You have cleverly shifted the burden of proof. It is well established by the currentl research that vaccines work and are safe. You say that they are not. It is up to you to prove it. ... ... It is you that are claiming that the research is bad/wrong so prove it. ... ...   [End]

• Re: UK for MMR Vaccine   by Corinthian  8y   5,248

From one of the links you provdided, ... ... ... ”Mainstream science has repeatedly examined the theory of a link between MMR and autism and found no evidence to back it. Supporters of the theory are accused of interpreting two biological occurrences as a causative relationship that does not exist. ... ... Uptake of MMR, which was introduced into Britain in 1988, has improved in recent years, but remains as low as 70 per cent in the wake of ongoing questioning of its possible side-effects. The World Health Organisation recommends 95 per cent coverage, and the shortfall has been blamed for contributing ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Measles, Mumps or Rubella Parties.   by Ev  8y   5,245

so they lied all along about mercury. what evil is next? they can inject themselves. please.   [End]

• Re: Trolls - beware the light of science   by #25836  8y   5,242

Are Vaccines Clean? Would you eat the vaccine? ... How can animal cells and animal DNA be safe. God forbids us to mix our blood with animal’s blood. Aren’t vaccines made with animal cells? ... Why would God tell us this-TO PROTECT OUR HEALTH FROM THE PAGEN SOCIETY! ... ... God says to keep our bodies clean-the temple of the Holy Spirit.. He that lives in me is greater then he who lives in the world. ... ... He also says that if many around you fall from diease I will spare you. ... God is wisdom. ... I trust in him. That is true faith. ... ... If Vaccines are so safe why can’t I get a list of ingredients from m ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Measles, Mumps or Rubella Parties.   by trapper/kcmo  8y   5,234

so they lied all along about mercury. what evil is next? they can inject themselves. please.   [End]

• Re: Measles, Mumps or Rubella Parties.   by #2853  8y   5,234

The FDA says mercury in vaccines is good for children. The second most deadly substance on earth. http://prisonplanet.tv/articles/september2004/230904mercurygood.htm ... ... http://laweekly.blogs.com/judith_lewis/2004/10/hey_kids_mercur.html ... ... http://www.summitdaily.com/article/20060423/NEWS/104230041 ... ... You have to believe mercury in vaccines is deadly poison or you can agree with the FDA. ... ...   [End]

• Re: He doesn't because he's a Jesus Freak   by #25836  8y   5,233

How did a vaccination debate forum degenerate into a ”nuh uh” ”yuh huh” contest?   [End]

• Re: Measles, Mumps or Rubella Parties.   by #30325  8y   5,231

Who is ”we?” I think you are telling the real story now.   [End]

• Re: Measles, Mumps or Rubella Parties.   by Corinthian  8y   5,225

You guys hate evidence, reason, and logic. ... ...   [End]

• Re: Measles, Mumps or Rubella Parties.   by Corinthian  8y   5,218

Elemental Chlorine is dangerous but it is totally different that Cl in NaCl. The same applies for Elemental Hg and thimerosal. ... ...   [End]

• Immunization Ploys!   RN by Ev  11y   5,217

This is a long article, but well worth the read, and very valuable information! Hope you enjoy, and gain as much information as I did. :) ... ... http://thinktwice.com/ploys.htm ... ... ... Immunization Ploys ... Are Parents Being Manipulated? ... 30 Tactics Used by the Medical Profession ... to Hoodwink the Public ... ... Medical health authorities, including doctors, nurses, and other members of the allopathic fraternity, employ a number of strategies designed to elicit parental submission to vaccine guidelines. Currently, parents are expected to grant authorities permission to toxify their children’s p ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Measles, Mumps or Rubella Parties.   by onmyway  8y   5,216

You have given me no evidence, reason or logic to hate.   [End]

• Re: Measles, Mumps or Rubella Parties.   by onmyway  8y   5,213

There are so many other factors to consider when looking at the decline of disease, that to attribute their decline soley to the use of widespread vaccinations is shortsighted. Science demands that all possible contributing factors be evaluated and included before any conclusions are made.   [End]

• Re: He doesn't because he's a Jesus Freak   by #25836  8y   5,211

The Creator-God of Abraham Issac & Jacob ... The true living God   [End]

• Re: He doesn't because he's a Jesus Freak   by Corinthian  8y   5,210

Dude, he’s dead, or just as alive as all the others. There is no objective, rational reason to think yours is any different than theirs.   [End]

• Re: Measles, Mumps or Rubella Parties.   by Corinthian  8y   5,206

Its been proven many times, you just turn a blind eye to it.   [End]

• Re: Measles, Mumps or Rubella Parties.   by onmyway  8y   5,205

I never called it research, just said it was interesting. Would you please post a link to research done independently ( NOT by the FDA or the pharmaceutical companies) that prove vaccines to be safe?   [End]

• Re: Measles, Mumps or Rubella Parties.   by Corinthian  8y   5,200

Take it to the religious forums. What you write is nonsense, and has nothing to do with vaccinations and the science supporting it.   [End]

• Amen! n/m   by #1211  8y   5,193

• Re: He doesn't because he's a TROLL!!!!! n/m   by #25836  8y   5,191

You are funny.. It is not like that. God works in and through all things. ... May God bless you in abundance.   [End]

• He doesn't because he's a TROLL!!!!! n/m   by #2974  8y   5,190

• Re: Deadly Links to Vaccine Damage   by #30325  8y   5,189

Someone who is suicidal doesn’t make rational decisions.   [End]

• Re: Measles, Mumps or Rubella Parties.   by #25836  8y   5,188

To rely on man’s logic or man’s knowledge does not justify truth.. ... Truth is LOve-Love is God-God operates in the Spirit. He spoke us all into exsistence for his will/glory. We all have a spirit-what God gave us-and we all have a Soul (our mind will and emotions) Satan can play on your Soul-but when you have God’s Spirit then you have power over the lies. ... The management of diease is not healing. God gave us all the herbs and plants for our use and the FDA does not support herbs-Sounds to me like the anticrist just trying to destroy the idea that herbs are helpful-herbs are a gift from ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Measles, Mumps or Rubella Parties.   by Corinthian  8y   5,186

Good cut and paste job. I could get a child to do this. ... ... If you had read what you cite, you would not have included them.   [End]

• Re: UK for MMR Vaccine   by Corinthian  8y   5,186

Check your logic. And try again. ... ... ”Mainstream science has repeatedly examined the theory of a link between MMR and autism and found no evidence to back it. Supporters of the theory are accused of interpreting two biological occurrences as a causative relationship that does not exist. ... ... Uptake of MMR, which was introduced into Britain in 1988, has improved in recent years, but remains as low as 70 per cent in the wake of ongoing questioning of its possible side-effects. The World Health Organisation recommends 95 per cent coverage, and the shortfall has been blamed for contributing to r ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Measles, Mumps or Rubella Parties.   by #25836  8y   5,181

While I do not agree with Vaccines, I wouldn’t want to put my baby in contact with illness just for the sake of becomming immune.   [End]

• Re: He doesn't because he's a Jesus Freak   by muad_dib  8y   5,171

How did a vaccination debate forum degenerate into a ”nuh uh” ”yuh huh” contest?   [End]

• Re: He doesn't because he's a Jesus Freak   by #25836  8y   5,162

• Re: Measles, Mumps or Rubella Parties.   by onmyway  8y   5,152

You’ve said that before. You continue to skirt the issue. You demand proof from others but offer no proof of your own. The reason you haven’t provided verifiable proof on the safety of vaccines is that you CAN’T. IT DOES NOT EXIST!   [End]

• Re: Measles, Mumps or Rubella Parties.   by #25836  8y   5,150

Do you have children, Corinthian? ...   [End]

• Re: Measles, Mumps or Rubella Parties.   by #25836  8y   5,146

Do you have children, Corinthian? ...   [End]

• Re: Measles, Mumps or Rubella Parties.   by muad_dib  8y   5,138

And if you click at the bottom on the link to Jon Rappaport’s website, you can see what kind of journalist he is.   [End]

• Re: He doesn't because he's a Jesus Freak   by Corinthian  8y   5,124

Which god or gods are you talking about? ... ... Odin, ... Zeus, ... Apollo, ... Yaweh, ... Anubis, ... Yum Kimil, ... Hera (my favourite hot Goddess), ... Taishou ... Enlil, ... Nanna, ... Nergal, ... Ninazu , ... Ninurta, ... Shamash, ... Chac, Ixtab, Kinich Ahau, Kukulcan .....   [End]

• Re: Did you read any of these findings?   by onmyway  8y   5,103

Excellent! It’s so exciting to see that physicians are finally refusing to vaccinate and that immunologists are even questioning not only their safety but their effectiveness.   [End]

• Anti-Immunization Activists: A Pattern of Deception   by Corinthian  8y   5,093

... ============================================= ... ... ... The Anti-Immunization Activists: A Pattern of Deception ... Ed Friedlander MD ... ... I’m a licensed physician, board-certified in both anatomic and clinical pathology. I operate the world’s largest public pathology site, which has become the largest free one-man medical helpline on the internet. Generally, I am a therapeutic nihilist, and operate a sympathetic page devoted to alternative medicine. I give myself out to be a Christian. ... ... I’m a man of integrity, and I demand basic truthfulness from others. ... ... This site focuses SOLELY on the misus ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: He doesn't because he's a Jesus Freak   by #25836  8y   5,085

God uses people, all people who are obedient. All it takes is Faith. ... God is all powerful and he can do what he wants, who am I to question? ... Call me what you will-I will not argue with you about that.. ... Mock me-all good.. Still all in all Vaccines are junk. ... ...   [End]

• Image Embedded A recent tragedy after the 4 month DPT: SIDS   RN by #3922  10y   5,082

The otherwise healthy grandaughter of a family friend just returned from her 4 month check-up where they gave her the second DPT shot. The proud grandmother has been sending pictures by email of her beutiful happy grandbaby. The pediatrician gave her a clean bill of health. Within days of the Doctor’s visit, her grandaughter passed away in the night. The baby was determined to have died from Sudden Infant Death Syndrome(SIDS). What a tagedy but could it have been prevented or the liklihood of occurence reduced? ... ... ... ... Vaccines and Sudden Infant Death Syndrome ... ... Is There a Link? ... ... ... E ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Measles, Mumps or Rubella Parties.   by #71219  8y   5,048

Measles, mumps and rubella are not life threatening and if you compare adverse reactions to MMR to death rate from these deseases in a civilized country you’ll understand that it makes a lot of sense just to get those deseses naturally and be done with them for life(which MMR does not guarantee by the way).   [End]

• Re: Anti-Immunization Activists: A Pattern of Deception   RN by #32831  8y   5,043

You know, my life was destroyed by receiving an MMR vaccine when I was 22 (and I feel like I am 100 years now). I developed fibromyalgia and localized scleroderma as a result of receiving this vaccine, and I cannot function now (it’s been more than 6 years already). My life has turned into a living hell. Everything hurts to do and the pain is unbareable and every aspect of my life has been affected, and you shouldn’t encourage others to get vaccinated. My doctor told me that the MMR vaccine is harmless, and I was so naive in believing him. If you think about it, how can anything injected i ...   [retrieve this message]

• Mercury in Drug and Biologic Products   RN by LCD  10y   5,040

Mercury in ... Drug and Biologic Products ... ... Did you know that when using an "Allergen Patch Test" it contains 2% ... thimerosal? ... ... Did you know that 36 nasal sprays have thimerosal in them? ... ... Did you know that contact lens solutions have thimerosal in them? ... ... Did you know that hemorrhoid medications have thimerosal? ... ... Did you know that Optic and Ophthalmologic Drops (some designed for children) ... have thimerosal in them? ... ... Did you know that antibiotics decrease mercury excretion? ... ... Epsom Salt Baths are highly recommended with water as hot as possible in detoxing mercury ...   [retrieve this message]

• Jon Rappoport interview of an ex vaccine researcher   RN by LCD  10y   5,025

Jon Rappoport interview ... ... of an ex vaccine researcher ... ... JON RAPPOPORT:  ... http://nomorefakenews.com ... ... Q: You were once certain that vaccines were the hallmark of good medicine. ... ... ... ... A: Yes I was. I helped develop a few vaccines. I won’t say which ones. ... ... ... ... Q: Why not? ... ... ... ... A: I want to preserve my privacy. ... ... ... ... Q: So you think you could have problems if you came out into the open? ... ... ... ... A: I believe I could lose my pension. ... ... ... ... Q: On what grounds? ... ... ... ... A: The grounds don’t matter. These people have ways of causing you problems, ... when you were once part of the Club. I ...   [retrieve this message]

• Or you could just avoid and beat shingles naturally   by Dquixote1217  3y   4,985

Or, you could simply eat and live healthily and maintain a strong immune system to beat and avoid shingles the same as you can to beat and avoid virtually any disease or condition which vaccines are designed for - and do so without any vaccine risks.  ... ... It should be pointed out that there have been virtually no long term studies on vaccine safety either as single vaccines or in combination with other vaccines and unnatural drugs.  The shingles vaccine contains MSG.  Do  you really feel safe injecting MSG into your body? ... ... To see some natural options for beating ...   [retrieve this message]

• Do Vaccinations Actually Help or Hurt Children?   RN by LCD  10y   4,984

AMERICAN MORNING WITH PAULA ZAHN ... ... ... http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0202/25/ltm.02.html ... ... The Big Question: Do Vaccinations Actually Help or Hurt Children? ... ... Aired February 25, 2002 - 07:45   ET ... ... ... ... THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND ... MAY BE UPDATED. ... ... THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE ... UPDATED. ... ... PAULA ZAHN, CNN ANCHOR: We return now to the big question this hour: Do ... vaccinations actually help or hurt children? By the time most kids are two, ... they have had as many as 20 immunizations against a va ...   [retrieve this message]

• Video Embedded Most Astonishing Health Disaster of 20th Century   by rwardin1  6y   4,979  Cross-post

and the guesses go to.......... ... ... ... ... http://youtube.com/watch?v=FPI7zdGdqo4&feature=related ... ... ... ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Shingles vaccine reduces disease risk by 50%   by thall72315  3y   4,976

Herpes zoster vaccine lowered shingles incidence among the elderly, regardless of age, race or the presence of chronic disease, results of a retrospective cohort study revealed. ... ... Although results from clinical trials indicated that the herpes zoster vaccine (Zostavax; Merck) reduced herpes zoster (50%; P erpes zoster vaccine lowered shingles incidence among the elderly, regardless of age, race or the presence of chronic disease, results of a retrospective cohort study revealed. ... ... Although results from clinical trials indicated that the herpes zoster vaccine (Zostavax; Merck) reduced her ...   [retrieve this message]

• The End   by befurther  3y   4,952

Justifies the means... ... ... Contractors at Guantanamo Spared Controversial Anti-Malarial Drug Given to Detainees ... ... http://www.truth-out.org/contractors-treatment-undercuts-pentagon-rationale-giving-guantanamo-detainees-anti-malarial-drug681 ... ... Numerous peer-reviewed journal articles and public health experts have linked mefloquine, also known by its brand name, Lariam, with severe side effects, including vertigo, nausea, vomiting, dizziness, anxiety, panic attacks, confusion, hallucinations, bizarre dreams, sores and homicidal and suicidal thoughts. ... ... Brought to you by the same Big PHARMA ...   [retrieve this message]

• Avoid and beat shingles naturally?   by #124880  3y   4,946

Good luck! If you have a way to prevent shingles ”Naturally”, maybe it should be written up and submitted to a medical journal. A Nobel Prize in Medicine might be in the offing for you! ... ... Oh - I know, ”Strengthen your immune system”. I’m not so sure I’d want to mess with my immune system even if it could be scientifically proven (it can’t) that ”Natural” measures really can do something. An over-activated immune system can lead to quite a number troublesome auto-immune diseases: ... ... - Addison’s disease ... - Celiac disease ... - Dermatomyositis ... - Grave’s disease ... - Hashimoto’s thyroiditis ... ...   [retrieve this message]

• Great, another Merck vaccine - don't let that word placebo fool you   by Dquixote1217  3y   4,902

How wonderful - the folks who brought us Vioxx that killed off over 60,000 people and lied to us for years about its safety, the folks who will soon be facing another major scandal over Fosamaz and the lovely folks who are killing and maiming our school girls with Gardasil have another vaccine for us. ... ... One wonders what the real side effects from the vaccine are, given that in the actual trials Merrck compared people they injected with the real vaccine to those who were injected with a "dummy vaccine" in the placebo group. ... ...   ... ... Don’t let that word placebo fool you ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Issue 183: Exported Controversial Vaccine   by Webmaster  8y   4,898  Cross-post

Issue 183: ... ... ... ... Exported Controversial Vaccine ... ... ... CureZone Newsletter is sponsored by netatlantic.com ... ... 32,117 subscribers ... Subscribe here ... ... Cut, copy, reproduce and forward freely. ... ... All newsletters are stored and available here: http://curezone.com/forums/fd50.asp?f=83 ... ... ... In the newsletter sent 7 days ago I informed you about a documentary airing on Norwegian TV2 channel. The documentary ( streaming video) is now available on the web.  http://webtv.tv2.no/webtv/?treeId=33 ... ... Unfortunately, it is in Norwegian language and it is not free.  In order to gain ac ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Zostavax SPREADS CHICKEN POX?   by #124880  3y   4,895

It’s SHINGLES that can spread chicken pox, that’s why I got it so I couldn’t spread anything to my UNVACCINATED grandchildren. The weakened virus in the shingles vaccine is not viable enough to give anyone chicken pox.   [End]

Forum Pages
1  10  20  30  ...  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48 49  

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Gallstone Cleansing
Relief from toxic liver problems.
Herpes Treatment News
World-First Single Application Herpes Treatment.
Faster, Easier and H...
Suffering Arthritis?
Ready to learn the real cause of arthritis and how to naturally get rid ...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
All Natural Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Same or Ne...
Free Clark DVD!
A rare interview with Dr. Hulda Clark on DVD for FREE. Patients give their te...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Utopia Silver Supplements
Enhance Nutrient Absorption with Digestive Enzymes- Bromelain, Enzy...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Cancer: Step Outside the Box
If you are concerned about Cancer - this is a must-read book.It ...
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
Healthy Weight Loss
”After having tried pills, shakes, and about everything else ... I am thr...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Oraltech Labs
Oraltech Labs Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
The Krill Miracle™
Concentrated Omega 3, 6 & 9, Many Times More Powerful than Fish Oil

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Challenge the message and not the messenger!
The first person to resort to name calling and personal attacks automatically loses the debate!
Personal attack is often the best indication that the writer knows his logic is flawed and therefore tries to deflect attention by attacking the opponent, instead of attacking the arguments of the opponent.

7,444 messages, 2,716 topics, topics per page limited to: 150, average number of messages per page: 152, 49 pages,  1,851,148 page views

"Free discussion is the only necessary Constitution -- the only necessary Law of the Constitution."
~ Richard Carlile

Image Galler Vaccination D. Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Medianet Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 1.53 sec at 4/20/2014 9:11:32 PM, requested by 107.20.30.170, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/s2.asp?f=74&ob=h&c=0&t=150 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=8