CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums6625 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Expanded All Messages [19] Posted by #134602, Sorted by Date Source: Mosaic: Messages Across All CureZone Forums & Blogs

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Rules
 29,294,897 page views     996 messages     479,999 topics     1 pages
New Message Posting Disabled  

Original Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
4m ago
Search:   Top 300

All Messages [19] Posted by #134602, Sorted by Date   Back To Standard Forum View

Like Mosaic on Facebook.com
  • Has anyone tried Humaworm's Lyme Formula? by #134602  8mo   541  Lyme ("Lime")  

Hello, ... ... Has anyone out there tried Humaworm’s LYME FORMULA? I have used the regular Humaworm in the far past but have since discovered I have Lyme and was wondering if their product works? It throws me off because the ingredients are far different from any other Natural Lyme treatment I’ve read about. ... ... I have tried Cat’s Claw but have an allergic reaction to it so I need something different and something that actually works. I am looking for NATURAL TREATMENTS because I have been on so many antibiotics that my body is reacting horribly and I now have severe food allergies to almost ev ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Is this worms or strands of fiber? by #134602  31mo   1,406  Ask Humaworm  

Thanks for the input. I’m not really sure exactly what food I think it is, which is why I’m not convinced either way. I eat a lot of fibrous stuff like sprouted grain bread, green beans, yams, raw fruits & veggies like bananas, watermelons, carrots, spinach, cauliflower, grapes, etc. ... ... I guess my thinking was that this stuff looks more like fibers than worms and since they split apart and don’t simply seem tangled, it confused me. Honestly, I’m not in denial, in fact, if it was worms, I’d finally feel like I’m getting somewhere. I just want to have a more sure idea of what’s going on.   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Is this worms or strands of fiber? by #134602  31mo   1,802  Ask Humaworm  

I am doing my parasite cleanse right now and have been seeing some stuff I am unsure of. I think it might just be fiber strands, but I’m not convinced so I’d really like to hear from someone who knows their stuff and can tell me for sure (or as close to for sure as can be just seeing a few pictures). ... ... This stuff is not round and is more flat and coarse in texture. It’s really thin, usually thinner than dental floss. The reason I’m thinking it could be fiber is because it has little pieces that branch out that I can pull off. That stuff that branches out usually comes off in small little ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• I really need some help on how to proceed by #134602  32mo   1,195  Ask Humaworm  

I need some serious help and I don’t know how to proceed. My husband has been battling candida for a long time. He’s taken the Humaworm, Candida cleanse from Humaworm, Capryl, Olive Leaf, Oregeno, and lots of other herbs (not all at the same time, of course). He has seen some Candida and a few worms come out, but not a lot. During this battle he lost 30 pounds of which he has gained about 10 back. He has had some muscles in his body get saggy and only part of that has recovered. ... ... Basically the problem is this. Based on rashes he is getting and food allergies he still has, we are certain ...   [retrieve this message]

• How fast does Candida, hurt by humaworm but not dead, spread by #134602  3y   633  Ask Humaworm  

I just got off my third round of humaworm and prior to that my first round of humaworm candida cleanse. While taking the humaworm candida cleanse and the third round of humaworm, I had some large, nasty brownish red candida/fungus come out of me. The very day after I stopped taking the humaworm, it stopped coming out of me. I know by my symptoms that it’s not all dead yet. And, judging by the size of this stuff and the years I’ve had symptoms, I know this is a nasty infection I am dealing with. ... ... I really want to give my body a break from this intense herbal battle but I am afraid in the ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Dr Bailey, I'm taking Candida Cleanse, what is this? by #134602  3y   4,356  Ask Humaworm  

I am going to be finishing my Humaworm Candida Cleanse on Monday and for about the past week I have had some very strange looking stuff coming out. I am definitely glad to see this stuff go, but I would like to know what it is that is coming out of me. Is this Candida or some kind of fungus? Or something else? ... ... It seems like these buggers are getting bigger each time I go to the bathroom and they are completely engulfed inside my stool. They stick out a little bit, but I really have to wash off my stool in the toilet water to reveal these things. ... ... The biggest one that I just passed to ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Question about Humaworm Candida Cleanse by #134602  3y   933  Ask Humaworm  

Hello Dr. Bailey and everyone! It has been a long journey for my husband and I but we think we are finally pinning down the problem. We did a Humaworm round that ended on November 27th, followed by two liver flushes. During and after the humaworm, we had worms, white slime, and liver flukes come out. ... ... Things are better than they were before the round of Humaworm, but we are finding we still have the ”pregnant belly”, food allergies, along with other things. After doing a lot of research, we have narrowed it down to there has to be a lot of Candida involved. So, we ordered the Candida Cl ...   [retrieve this message]

• Did Humaworm, 2 Liver Flushes, what next? by #134602  4y   777  Ask Humaworm  

About five weeks ago, both my husband and I completed the Humaworm treatment. Then 7 days after that we did our first liver flush, and two weeks after that, our second liver flush. After the first liver flush, lots of CRAZY stuff came out and a week later worms came out of my husband. The second liver flush didn’t bring out much of anything. ... ... After our first flush, our bloating got a lot better for about a week and then came back, but not as bad as before Humaworm. So, we did another liver flush and our flat stomachs returned but only for a day or so. ... ... So, our stomachs are bloated out ...   [retrieve this message]

• Dr Bailey, please help! by #134602  4y   717  Ask Humaworm  

My husband and I have been talking back and forth with you on here quite a bit recently and we are so grateful for your help. After our liver flush and all the nasty stuff came out (a bunch of worms came out of my husband today) we are feeling MUCH better and the bloating is gone. THANK YOU FOR THAT! ... ... But...we both went to the doctor today for a physical and she told us we both have heart murmurs and need to get an echo done to make sure nothing is wrong. Both of us have been to the Dr within the past year and they made no mention of a murmur before today. Is it possible that the worms ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Just completed Humaworm then Liver Flush and THIS came out.. by #134602  4y   3,928  Ask Humaworm  

A week ago my husband and I completed our humaworm cleanse and per Dr. Bailey’s advice we both did a liver flush last night. This morning, some very weird looking stuff came out in my husband’s stool (and also some of the green stones). We are guessing these are liver flukes, but aren’t sure. Can anyone tell for sure by looking at these pictures? They ranged in size from 1/2” to 1 1/2” and there were between 3 and 10 of them. It was hard to tell for sure because some came out in pieces. ... ... ... ... ... ... [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Re: Doing a Liver Flush Tonight and Have a Question by #134602  4y   600  Liver Flush Support  

Both of us have between one and three bowel movements a day. Some days it could be one and other days it’s two or three. Being on the humaworm really seemed to increase the number of times a day both of us go.   [End]

• Doing a Liver Flush Tonight and Have a Question by #134602  4y   689  Liver Flush Support  

My husband and I both finished a month of Humaworm a week ago. We are now doing a plain liver flush (from the Humaworm website) tonight and I have a question. Some other websites say that if you don’t do a colon cleanse first, stones will get stuck in your colon on the way out. Is there any truth to this or are they just trying to sell something? I have noticed that the sites that say this are selling colon cleanses so it makes me wonder... ... ... The humaworm we took had psylium in it and a lot of stool was passed during that month on it so I’m not even sure if a colon cleanse should be an is ...   [retrieve this message]

• Thank you so much! message... by #134602  4y   2,303  Ask Humaworm  

Thank you so much for your willingness to help. For 8 months we have been battling this problem. No amount of digestive enzymes, dietary changes, herbs, or cleanses have done much of anything but now we have hope again! When it came to his breathless allergic reaction to wheat, the doctors said my husband had bronchitis and put him on antibiotics twice before we figured out it was a reaction to his food. ... ... My husband is on the SCD diet now and can only eat a VERY limited number of things and it all has to be cooked including all fruits and veggies or he gets bloated, swelled up in the re ...   [retrieve this message]

• Thanks Dr Bailey! One more question... by #134602  4y   2,327  Ask Humaworm  

Is there anything else we should do after the liver flush such as diet change or anything else herbal? Does the change in bile interfere with stomach acid therefor making the food not digest properly? ... ... I forgot to mention in my original post (and I don’t know how I forgot this) that my husband had severe food allergies about 8 months and has been gluten free ever since. He would get horrible breathing problems after eating wheat. Is this also still a sign of the liver problems? ... ... Sorry for all the questions, I just always like to understand what’s happening. It makes sense to me that ...   [retrieve this message]

• Halfway through Humaworm & suddenly Undigested food in stool by #134602  4y   2,560  Ask Humaworm  

Hello everyone, ... ... My husband and I are both taking humaworm because of bloating, gas, intestinal discomfort, tiredness, brain fog, and other symptoms that could indicate parasites/candida/sibo. My husband was on MANY rounds of antibiotics over the past two years and we think this very likely trashed his digestion allowing bad things to take over. I have never been on antibiotic in my life so we still trying to figure out why I have the same symptoms (to a lesser degree, though) as him. ... ... Anyway, we are halfway through the humaworm cleanse and both of us are now suddenly having undigeste ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Thanks so much! Hopefully here's a picture by #134602  4y   1,010  Ask Humaworm  

These things are so small it’s hard to get a picture. From what I can tell, there are no body segments. Can you tell for sure if these are worms? My husband thinks it’s just something I ate since I eat a lot of fibrous foods like Pineapple. He said it’s probably just undigested fibers. I sure would like to know either way. I have a lot of symptoms associated with parasites, which is why I and my husband, who has worse symptoms than I do, are taking Humaworm. He is getting really bloated and breaking out in rashes in a few places on his body so I’m thinking we do have parasites and this is ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Picture! Something I ate or something "eating" me? by #134602  4y   1,064  Ask Humaworm  

Before I begin, I want to let everyone who is reading this know that there is a kind of gross picture attached. ... ... That said, today is day 3 of my Humaworm Cleanse and I am already curious to see if anything is coming out so I did a little ”search” this morning. I found a few things that I think could possibly be worms, but I’m not sure. This is my first time ever dealing with this and I wonder if someone can tell me if this is just something I ate (last night for dinner I had pineapple, baked fish, zucchinni, and a banana pecan muffin) or if these are, in fact, worms and what kind they ar ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Bloated after eating...Is this a parasite symptom? by #134602  4y   5,501  Ask Humaworm  

Thanks to everyone for your help. I ordered the Humaworm and after that I’ll be doing the liver cleanse. To answer the question that was asked about my weight...I have always been a very thin person, but not sickly. ”Light weights” seem to run in my family. I weighed 115 pounds when I got married 9 years ago but lost 15 pounds when I went vegetarian and stopped eating tons of junk food. I certainly was not trying to lose the weight, it just happened naturally from my dramatic diet change. Now, though, when I try to gain the weight back, I just simply can’t. I was taking Spirutein and eatin ...   [retrieve this message]

• Bloated after eating...Is this a parasite symptom? by #134602  4y   5,467  Ask Humaworm  

I am trying to determine if I have parasites because if I do, I want to order some humaworm ASAP because I’ve read great reviews on it. Before I do that kind of cleanse, though, I’m trying to figure out if my symptoms are common for having intestinal parasites. ... ... When I wake up in the morning, I often have a nearly flat belly. As I eat each meal during the day, my belly tends to get bigger and it’s worse when I eat heavy stuff like butternut squash, almond flour, etc. Sometimes I get gas pain from certain veggies, but for the most part, I don’t have discomfort, just a belly that sticks ou ...   [retrieve this message]

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Oxy-Powder
Rated Best Colon Cleansing Product. Free Shipping. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. B...
Herpes Cure?
It certainly is a major breakthrough in how Herpes is Treated
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.
Free Clark DVD!
Order this free DVD that includes a testimonial by former State Representativ...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Utopia Silver Supplements
Enhance Nutrient Absorption with Digestive Enzymes- Bromelain, Enzy...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Royal Tea
”This tea literally saved my life.” - Ricky
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
All of Dr. Hulda Clark’s Books
Dr. Hulda R. Clark has written many popular books over the yea...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Tests
Bad Breath Tests, how to test bad breath
The Tesla Shield™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
The Krill Miracle™
Concentrated Omega 3, 6 & 9, Many Times More Powerful than Fish Oil

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

996 messages, 479,999 topics, topics per page limited to: 150, average number of messages per page: 996, 1 pages,  29,294,897 page views

"You're gonna make mistakes, it's what you do after those mistakes that really matters."
~ Brandi Chastain

Image Galler Mosaic Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powder®
A special discount for all CureZone members!

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
All Natural Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Same or ...

Medically Proven Anti-Cancer Benefits
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced wate...

Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Proven Parasite Diet

Cancer’s Natural Enemy
Opc Oleander, 15% Discount With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001

Natural Cancer Remedies

Royal Supreme Flax Hull Lignans
Flax is a well-established source of the essential fatty ac...

The Tesla Shield™

Medianet Ads

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powder®

Proven Parasite Diet

Cancer’s Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

The Tesla Shield™

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powder®

Proven Parasite Diet

Cancer’s Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

The Tesla Shield™

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 0.60 sec at 4/24/2014 10:55:58 AM, requested by 23.20.34.25, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/s2.asp?f=762&c=0&ob=d&m=%23134602 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=8