CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums13990 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Expanded All Messages [290] Posted by #37276, Sorted by Date Source: Mosaic: Messages Across All CureZone Forums & Blogs

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Rules
 29,207,835 page views     2,214 messages     479,472 topics     2 pages
New Message Posting Disabled  

Original Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
8m ago
Search:   Top 300

All Messages [290] Posted by #37276, Sorted by Date   Back To Standard Forum View

Like Mosaic on Facebook.com
Forum Pages
1 2  
  • Re: PUFFY EYES- Enemas!!!!   by #37276  7y   4,929  Enema/Colonics  Cross-post

For puffy eyes, you need to clean up your diet. The puffiness begins to recede within a couple weeks. Eliminate alcohol and anything else that you have trouble digesting that might ferment in your digestive tract. ... ... Increase your intake of pure water by drinking 4-8 oz of water each waking hour. Initially, that may have you hitting the bathroom every hour or so, but as your body begins to absorb the water, it will release the ”reserves” it had held while dehydrated, lessening swelling in the eye, hands and ankle areas. ... ... Do a salt water flush each day for several days till you flush e ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Question about BM after flush   by #37276  8y   436  Liver Flush Support

Why don’t you take a little more epsom salt, to see if it will relax the bile ducts? Are you eating fats that would cause bile to be produced? Eat a handful of nuts or a couple Tbs of nut butter. To digest those, the body needs bile.   [End]

• Re: Inherited Liver Problem Causing Hypoglycemia   by #37276  8y   1,393  Liver Flush Support

Are you getting enough essential fatty acids in your diet? Light colored stool implies a SHORTAGE of bile, not an excess. Bile is only produced when one eats fats. We need fats to absorb the fat soluble nutrients -- A, D, E, K, etc. Try adding raw almonds, or walnuts to your meals. Sprinkle chopped nuts on your breakfast yogurt or musli. Sprinkle them on your salads. Have a dozen nuts with an apple or pear. Dip carrots in almond butter... ... ... I use 1 TBS of molecularly distilled fish oil or cod liver oil as a base for my salad dressings. It is nutral in flavor (unlike flax oil), th ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Can anybody recomend fascia stretches?   by #37276  8y   1,054  Back & Neck

The best thorax stretching comes from breathing excercises and yoga. By inflating and deflating the lungs, you will stretch the connective tissues in the thorax, the diaphram all the way to the throat. Combining proper breathing with basic yoga postures, such as the ”cat/cow” deepens the stretches. ... ... http://www.budismo-valencia.com/yoga/asanas/Cat%20Cow%20Pose.htm ... http://www.cancerlinks.com/Yoga/practice.html ... ... You can do the breath excercises even if you don’t want to do yoga. Google ”anxiety breath excercise” and you’ll find lots of helpful sites. ... ...   [End]

• Quit Drinking Support Forum   by #37276  9y   447  Alchoholics An.

Folks, ... ... I’ve discovered a wonderful and very active support forum for people who want to quit drinking, have quit drinking and even for those who are thinking about whether to quit drinking. ... ... Check out wqd.netwarriors.org. ... ... There are hundreds of members, and dozens of posts per hour. Members are all over the world, Australia, Japan, London, Scotland, Amsterdam, Canada and the US. ... ... I quit drinking a couple weeks after I found that place. Did it on my own, with the support of all the folks on that board. Coming close to 60 days of non-drinking. And I will not drink again. ... ... Emily   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Can I cleen my spleen   by #37276  9y   4,019  Cleansing.

Anna, ... ... The lymphatic system, of which the spleen is a secondary organ, has no pumps. The best way to cleanse that system is through rebounding, to move lymph through the body. Stagnant lymph thickens and causes congestion of the spleen. Drink lots of pure water to replenish lost fluids. ... ... Bounce on a rebounder 3x daily, working up from a couple minutes to 10 minutes each time. Also work up from timid up and down jiggles to powerful jumps. This gradual approach will strengthen your muscles, lungs and slowly start the lymph fluids moving. Always make changes gradually, to let your b ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: vaginal odor= symptom of herpes?   by #37276  9y   13,522  Herpes Support  Cross-post

You could have a protazoa, a bacterial infection or a yeast infection. The only way to know is to get it cultured. Go to Planned Parenthood or another clinic if you have limited funds or are embarassed. ... ... Most of the pungent oders are easily cured if you both take medication at the same time. Sometimes it is an inserted med for the ladies and a creme for the gents. Sometimes it is a pill. ... ... Ignoring it may cause other problem, so do it together and make it something you can laugh together about after it is over. ... ...   [End]

• Re: please help... i'm scared...   by #37276  9y   829  Herpes

My husband has herpes on his penis. Has since before I met him. When he has an outbreak, he feels like he has the flu and the local area is *very* sore. ... ... If you’ve had this for months and it isn’t acutely painful, it is likely to be something other than herpes. Worth asking your doctor next time you see him.   [End]

• Re: Some suggestions for Mousitsa.   by #37276  9y   1,323  Vitamin C Support

Mousitsa, ... ... My mom also has low hemoglobin, takes iron and had trouble with constipation despite a *very* healthy diet. When she was staying with me, I got some liquid FLORADIX IRON+HERBS for her. It is a bit more expensive (like Emergen-C) but it doesn’t cause constipation. Supposedly, it is easier to metabolize with the iron being more bio-available. ... ... There is less iron in the liquid serving than in the pills she was taking, so I told her to have her iron levels checked to make sure it was enough. After 30, 60 and 90 days, she reported that her iron levels are rising on the lower ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Vitamin C Guidance Please   by #37276  9y   1,212  Vitamin C Support

Sorry -- haven’t checked this board for a while. ... ... I take Carlson’s Cod Liver Oil. A bit more expensive but you don’t have to worry about it being polluted with mercury. It is an excellent source of Omega-3 and other fatty acids that are good for one’s nerves, brain, bones and skin. It also provides Vitamin A & D. Unless you are out in the sun a lot, most of us are deficient in Vitamin D. That is another trigger for osteoporosis and arthritis pain. ... ... About the taste -- if it is fresh, it tastes mild. The nasty bitter taste you remember is the taste of rancid oil. If it doesn’t tas ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Looking for some info on Andrea's forum?   by #37276  9y   752  Liver Flush Support

Waterless cookware is the best! I’ve been using it since the 70’s. Stainless steel inside and out, with thick aluminum sandwiched between all the way up the sides and across the bottom. Cost me $350 for a 20 piece set 30 years ago. Terrific purchase. Use it daily and it still looks like new. I did replace the handles a few years back, but I got them for the cost of shipping. ... ...   [End]

• 1/42 isn't dangerous, but a signal   by #37276  9y   956  Liver Flush Support

You’re lucky to be catching an early warning. I’ve seen people with enzyme levels in the hundreds and thousands! Needless to say, they were sick, some miserably ill. ... ... Time to be nice to your liver. Cut back on alcohol (if you drink), avoid tylenol (and the other acetomyphan products), eat good fats, eliminate bad fats, more fruit and veggie, less refined foods. ... ... Flushing the liver might help reduce damage from past sins but long term, what matters is putting better fuel into the body, so it doesn’t continue to suffer. ... ... You don’t have to do it all overnight. Start by eliminating o ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: my dog is trying to say bye to me.   by #37276  9y   1,109  Pets/Animals

Try offering cottage cheese, soft cooked brown rice and ground flax seed. This is soft food, high in protein, with carbs for energy and good fats. You might sprinkle brewers yeast on it to provide b vitamins and trace minerals. An alternative would be kelp granules. ... ... Offer this to your friend by hand -- let him eat it from your hand rather than walking to his dish. Just a bit at a time, many times per day. ... ... If you can find chia seeds, soak 1/4 cup in 2 cups water overnight and offer your friend the gel, again in your hand. He can lick it from your palm. It has excellent protein, ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: After the flush?   by #37276  9y   718  Liver Flush Support

The liver regenerates if you eat a nourishing diet, high in fiber with small amounts of good fats every day. Don’t know about the Gall Bladder. If you can flush the gravel/stones from the GB, I suspect that it should recover as well. It is only if the GB is congested for so long that it becomes inflamed/infected that you may have a more lasting problem.   [End]

• Veggie juices & weight loss   by #37276  9y   770  Fasting: Weight

Welcome to this forum! It sounds like you have health issues -- Coumadin is serious stuff. Vitamin K is fat soluble, so if you are considering a veggie juice fast, you need to include good fats to help you absorb the Vitamin K. I like Cod Liver Oil, with lots of Vit A and D. I use molecularly distilled to make sure there is no mercury, lemon flavored. It is mild tasting unless it goes bad. Then thow it out! Carleson’s is a good brand. ... ... Another option is to mix a couple Tbs of fresh ground flax seed into a glass of green juices. They have lots of good Omega-3 fatty acids, good for ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Fasted for 14 days...lost 19 lbs....and then broke my fast....starin...   by #37276  9y   1,047  Fasting: Weight

When you are feeling in need of a pick-me-up, try diluted carrot juice. It has a different set of nutrients than lemon and OJ, so it could help give you the push to continue. ... ... I’m with you on the maple syrup. I think it is better to do a variety of fruit and veggie juices to nourish the body while losing weight. I have generally mixed tasty concoctions, but your body might enjoy a rest in which you drink one type of food, diluted, then rotate the food choice every few days. You can break the fast by eating a mono-diet -- apples only for a day or two.   [End]

• Re: how to re-awaken digestion and metabolism?   by #37276  9y   742  Fasting: Weight

You might try the sinus buster folks. I have their sinus spray. Gave some to my mother-in-law who said that it cleared up her constantly dripping nose. I also have their face creme. That is a bit grainy, but it stimulates the skin. They have now introduced a metabolic enhancer called pepper slim. ... ... http://sinusbuster.com/pepslim.htm   [End]

• Re: Long rambling thoughts about rebuilding diets   by #37276  9y   603  Master Cleanse Supp

Once ground, flax doesn’t keep well. Glad you’ve got the bag in the fridge, but better to seal it in a jar and keep it in the freezer. If the flax tastes bitter, throw it out. I have a coffee grinder that I use for my flax. The whole seeds keep much better than ground. ... ... Do look for chia seeds. Chia gel is weird but nice, especially in the heat. Both are terrific for cleaning and toning the digestive tract. Variety is good, offering slighly different nutrient profiles, so rotate chia, flax, sesame, almond, walnuts, etc. Mix up yogurt, cottage cheese, ricotta, eggs, etc. The idea ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: My plan - workable?   by #37276  9y   632  Master Cleanse Supp

You might start with a 100% raw diet for 10 days before attempting the 40 day MC. It will make the transtion into the cleanse much easier. ... ... Do you have a medical practioner to monitor you through this aggressive course? Those who are successful with long fasts have someone who watches their vital stats, electrolyte balance, hydration, etc. Basically someone who can tell the difference between detox symptoms and serious problems that could lead to coma or death. ... ...   [End]

• Re: Am I taking the right stuff?????   by #37276  9y   879  Vitamin C Support

Taking supplements is not an alternative to nourishing your body with good whole foods and cleaning the accumulated crud from your organs. That said, everyone needs to start somewhere and it sounds like you’re making a good start. ... ... You’ve had lots of good advice. The only thing I’d add is to start a journal. Log what you eat, how you feel, how you sleep, eliminate, when you excercise, all your BP readings, etc. Don’t be judgemental -- be mindful and aware of what you do and how you feel. Not only physical feelings, note your emotional state, stress levels, etc. ... ... Don’t re-read the ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Vitamin C Guidance Please   by #37276  9y   1,265  Vitamin C Support

If you’re feeling really miserable, take an epsom salt bath. Put at least a cup of Epsom Salts in the tub and soak for at least 30 minutes. You will absorb Mg through your skin and will help detoxify you from some of the medications, etc. It also helps relax you, so you sleep well. ... ... Cod Liver Oil might help with high blood pressure. Only use the molecularly distilled variety in a bottle -- I like lemon flavored. If it tastes bad, it is rancid. I actually use it in salad dressing it is so mild. ... ... Also increase your intake of Magnesium -- 2x the Mg as Calcium unless you are diabetic ...   [retrieve this message]

• Try coconut oil on your skin   by #37276  9y   853  Ask CureZone

Coconut oil is an anti-fungal, so it will help you attack the yeast from the exterior of your body. Start with a good soak in Epsom Salts and Baking Soda (at least a cup of each in a tub of water). Stay in for at least 30 minutes, dunking your head and all other parts of your body. This will help draw toxins out. Then, pat dry and slather yourself with coconut oil from your face to your toes and everywhere between. ... ... Seems strange to put oil on skin that is breaking out, but coconut oil is different stuff. In the begining, it may make your skin seem like it is drier, rougher and even ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Painful question?   by #37276  9y   661  Ask CureZone

Caprylic Acid is one of the ingredients in Yeast Defense. Apparently, some people have upset stomaches when taking it, so they recommend taking it with a meal. ... ... I generally find that it is better to try the supplements one at a time rather than taking a combination formula. That way, if one ingredient doesn’t agree with you, you can take the others. It also makes it easier to adjust the proportions of the ingredients.   [End]

• Re: Aloe juice for cleansing   by #37276  9y   1,093  Ask Andreas

Just 2 oz of aloe juice causes this? Seems strange. You do keep the aloe juice refrigerated, don’t you? You might try a different brand of Aloe juice -- or better still, start growing your own aloe so you can get it without preservatives. ... ...   [End]

• Re: low cab diet/liver flushing/cleansing   by #37276  9y   1,081  Ask Andreas

I’m not sure what you mean when you say you want to eat animal proteins while you restore your fat digestion. Animal proteins are high in fat. They are probably the cause of your digestive misery. ... ... Try nuts and seeds. They are relatively low in carbs and high in essential fatty acids and protein. An excellent complement to a diet of fruits and veggies. ... ... Ground flax or soaked chia seeds are two excellent choices. Sesame seed paste, almond butter, toasted walnuts -- you have lots of options. ... ... Most seeds and nuts are about 50% calories from fat. They should be eaten together with ...   [retrieve this message]

• How's your health?   by #37276  9y   1,157  Master Cleanse Supp

Shezna, ... ... You’re young. This is a time you need to be building bone strength, muscle strength and areobic capacity. Unless you have serious health issues, I question whether the Master Cleanse is the right place to start. ... ... Weight loss is a by-product of expending more energy than you consume over an extended period. If you eat nutrious foods, with enough good fatty acids, protein and all the vitamins and minerals, you gradually replace the soft fatty tissue with lean muscle tissue. This gradual loss gives the skin time to shrink, so you won’t end up with loose flaps of skin. The mu ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Day 31 - switching gears   by #37276  9y   509  Master Cleanse Supp

I think a pineapple is the right choice. Something simple for your digestive tract, with lots of its own enzymes to help you digest it. Chew carefully, eat slowly and enjoy. ... ... Don’t even think of eating anything greasy until you are having normal eliminations without herbal pills. Even nuts cause some people misery in the first couple days. ... ... By the way, now that you’re all clean inside, you might consider if you really want to pollute your body with a cheese steak. You might ponder a cleaner diet during your last ten days and see if it feels right to you.   [End]

• Re: Bursitis and sugar: hip and shoulder bursitis   by #37276  9y   7,135  Bursitis, Tendonitis

My mother had this problem and really suffered. It is an inflamatory condition, so eating a non-inflamatory diet and alkalizing your body should help. But where it has been established for many years, you may need more dramatic therapy. My mother got acupuncture and it went away, never to return. She’s in her late 70’s now and has been pain free for several years.   [End]

• Re: about my dads health   by #37276  9y   747  Ask Andreas

Sad to see one’s father dying from a lifestyle choice, but nothing will help unless he decides to change and becomes determined and confident that by changing his lifestyle his health will improve. ... ... His symptoms are serious enough at this point to make it difficult for him to excercise. Any amount of excercise will help if it is done regularly two or three times per day. Diet changes can help but they need to be major changes and will be difficult for him to adhere to for long enough to overcome the severe consequences of 70 years eating the SAD. It is possible, but it is most likely ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: HELP! rectal bleeding   by #37276  9y   632  Bowel Cleanse Suppor

I suspect the problem has cleared by now. If it is still sore, you may want to delay your appointment to avoid further trauma until the area has healed. ...   [End]

• Moderation!   by #37276  9y   1,571  Bowel Cleanse Suppor

ReikiGal, ... ... It sounds like you have a basically healthy diet and reasonably sound function, but you are concerned about something that was found in a medical test. There is discomfort that you associate with this. I wonder if you could listen to your body more to help it lead you to recovery? ... ... Feel the pain, the type of pain, any patterns in the pain, when you feel it and what may trigger it. Don’t assume your pain is triggered by something you see on a medical image or read on a web site. It is specific to you and your life. Keep a journal, logging the day’s activity, diet, pain l ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Coffee enema for releasing toxic bile   by #37276  9y   1,618  Liver Flush Support

Actually, I don’t think the bile is toxic -- the bile flow cleanses the accumulation of metabolic toxins out of the liver. Your obstructed bile flow was causing toxic congestion of the liver. The bile is good stuff -- you want to keep it flowing all the time. When it stops flowing is when you end up with stones.   [End]

• Re: Coffee enema for releasing toxic bile   by #37276  9y   1,814  Liver Flush Support

Wow! I’ve read the enema forum but never heard anything quite so dramatic. Thanks for sharing.   [End]

• Re: Hi hopinso   by #37276  9y   861  Fasting: Water

’Scuze me for butting in. When I am feeling rotten, physically and mentally, I always feel much better if I take a good long soak in an Epsom Salt bath. I use LOTS of Epsom Salts (2 Cups) and keep adding hot water as the bath cools. ... ... There is research that shows that blood levels of Mg rise after soaking in Epsom Salt baths. That helps me sleep really well and I feel human in the morning. ... ... Magnesium is good for muscle pains and is needed along with Calcium for the bones. Sulphate is needed in the liver detoxify ammonia, metabolic waste, drugs, alcohol and chemicals. Sulphate is be ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: TERRIBLE headache... pls help!   by #37276  9y   651  Master Cleanse Supp

You might try squeezing your head -- both palms on your temples and push in. Also try squeezing the accupressur point between thumb and forefinger about an inch from the webbing. Feel around for the place the muscles are thick. ... ... Water, lots of water will help. Consider a hot pack for your neck. Soak 1/2 of a bath towel in water, wring it out, then fold it in half lengthwise and roll the wet part inside the dry part. Pop it in the microwave till it is steamy hot. Put it on the bed and lay on it. This is also good for the sinus area on the face. ... ... Also, breathe deeply and slowly.   [retrieve this message]

• Do you know what is making you toxic?   by #37276  9y   597  Master Cleanse Supp

Often we know what is making us feel toxic. Partying too many weekends, working in a drycleaning establishment, there are all sorts of obvious things to change if one is feeling toxic. ... ... If your b-friend is skeptical, you might start changing by eliminating the obvious to eliminate toxins from your environment. After that, he will realize that you are serious. If that isn’t enough to help you regain your health, go on the MC. If he doesn’t support you, you need to look for another b-friend. Friends help friends do what makes them feel better. ... ...   [End]

• Re: help!!!   by #37276  9y   599  Master Cleanse Supp

To help your skin detox, you might take an Epsom Salt bath tonight. Keep your face under water as much as you can (without drowing). The Magnesium Sulfate does an amazing job detoxing the skin. The cleanse may be flushing more toxins out through your skin, so you might need to take a detox bath every evening to keep the organ of elimination open.   [End]

• Re: Finished first cleanse!!!   by #37276  9y   516  Master Cleanse Supp

Excercise -- movement to increase heart rate. Also use weights or resistance excercise to develop muscles. Muscles burn more energy. They also fill the skin, so weight loss doesn’t leave you with extra skin.   [End]

• Re: Starting to eat again   by #37276  9y   546  Master Cleanse Supp

Dilute the OJ with pure water. Take it very slowly. Don’t rush things -- your digestion is turned off and will take some time before it starts up again.   [End]

• Re: help!   by #37276  9y   680  Master Cleanse Supp

Hmm, I wonder if the cleanse is the place to start. Might be interesting to try to increase your metabolism with excercise rather than decrease it with a fast. Many people gain more weight after cleansing than they lost while cleansing. That is because the cleanse helps people absorb nutrients better in the rebuilding phase after cleansing. ... ...   [End]

• Soluble fiber   by #37276  9y   1,205  Constipation

To soften the stool, you need soluble fiber. Insoluble fiber (wheat bran, psyllium, etc) adds bulk but doesn’t soften. ... ... Soluble fiber is found in apples (pectin), oat bran, flax and chia seeds, fruits and vegetables. A personal favorite is eating an apple before each meal. Another is to soak 2 Tbs of chia seeds in a glass of water for at least 20 minutes but overnight in the fridge is best. It turns to gel. Drink that in the morning and it will smooth things out. Chia seeds absorb 10x their weight in water, so don’t eat them dry!   [End]

• DON'T use Epsom Salts with Kidney Failure!!!   by #37276  9y   1,716  Constipation

bEpsom Salts are Magnesium Sulphate. 1 Tbs of Epsom Salts contains 10x the daily requirement of Magnesium. This is normally not a problem because it is excreted through the kidneys. That may not happen if the kidneys aren’t functioning properly. Please have your grandmother work with her doctor to cure her constipation. ... ... ”Risk of magnesium toxicity increases with kidney failure, when the kidney loses the ability to remove excess magnesium. Very large doses of magnesium-containing laxatives and antacids also have been associated with magnesium toxicity [25].” ... ... ”For example, a case of ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: ~~ Please HELP ~~   by #37276  9y   958  Fasting: Juice

Sounds like you’ve had a tough time. What is most important is learning to release those experiences and trust again. If you can’t do that, you will forever be a victim and bad things will keep happening because you expect them to. ... ... Nothing will help until your mind puts those experiences behind you and lets go of the fear. Victim support groups might help you work through the process. Don’t take meds -- they will layer new problems on the old. ... ... Regarding your back, I suspect the pain is a reflection of the constant tension of fear. Your body holds emotions and painful emotions ca ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Day 1: SWF Question   by #37276  9y   493  Master Cleanse Supp

Rinse your mouth with water or brush your teeth. Don’t drink lemonaid for a couple hours, till the SWF runs through.   [End]

• Donate blood!   by #37276  9y   745  Liver Flush Support

One good therapy for hemochromatosis is to donate blood regularly. That is good for the donor -- getting rid of the excess iron -- and good for the community. Until she gets her iron down to safe levels, she should donate once a week. ... ... I don’t know that liver flushing is more important for those with hemochromatosis, but caring for one’s liver is always a good idea. ... ... Have your friend donate any iron pots and pans, limit intake of iron and tell her relatives to have their iron levels checked.   [End]

• Try an Epsom Salt/baking soda bath   by #37276  9y   2,881  Fasting: Juice

I get a big carton of Epsom Salts at the grocery store for about $2.50. A box of baking soda is another dollar or so. I use a cup of each in a tub of warm water. ... ... The epsom salts help you detox through the skin and the baking soda keeps you from reabsorbing the toxins. Stay in the bath for at least 30 minutes, then rinse off under the shower to wash off the toxins. ... ... I can’t believe how much better I feel when I take one of these detox baths in the evening. I sleep wonderfully and wake feeling much more clear headed. My skin looks better as well. Make sure to dunk your head and im ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Please Help!   by #37276  9y   690  Fasting: Juice

It may be that your body is telling you that you have not rebuilt from the prior fast, so it is not ready for another cleansing. You didn’t indicate what you ate between the fasts. Health requires one to build healthy tissue as well as cleansing. ...   [End]

• Re: Question about ground flax seed   by #37276  9y   1,093  Flax Seed

Ground flax seed is a whole food. It contains protein, essential fatty acids, soluble and insoluble fiber and many many other nutrients. It should be eaten with food. ... ... Psyllium is indigestible fiber. It sweeps through the intestines providing no nutrients. It is a cleansing not a nourishing substance.   [End]

• Re: Best or Favorite Flax Seed Oil?   by #37276  9y   1,485  Flax Seed

Subtle differences in flavor are personal preference, but if flax oil is bitter and nasty tasting, throw it out -- it is rancid. Generally, flax oil flavor is fairly mild.   [End]

• FAP is serious stuff   by #37276  9y   929  Liver Flush Support

Please see a cancer specialist. There is a genetic condition that causes thousands of polyps in young people. This condition tends to cause colon cancer in the late 30’s or early 40’s and is a significant cause of death from colon cancer by age 45. ... ... I’ve lost two friends to this disease. Be glad you have early warning. Perhaps there is something they can do to help you avoid that fate. ... ... Google FAP, familial adenomatous polyposis. FAP is a rare disease in which numerous adenomatous polyps (often a thousand or more) are found in the colon and rectum. ... ... Take care and good luck!   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Iodine inhibitors + Simple non-invasive tests for iodine and zinc st...   by #37276  9y   1,191  Bowel Cleanse Suppor

It doesn’t mean your hypothyroid but it does mean you are all low in iodine. That used to be a very common problem until the gov’t added iodine to salt. Now that people have realized that iodized salt is not the best form, we are seeing a recurance of iodine deficiency. ... ... There are many symptoms of iodine deficiency. You may see your son perk up if you start feeding him sea veggies, fish or an iodine supplement.   [End]

• Don't try both --   by #37276  9y   585  Bowel Cleanse Suppor

I wouldn’t do both the Epsom Salt enema and drink a Tbs of Epsom Salts -- one absorbs magnesium through the enema as well as with the drink, and with the enema it is harder for your kidneys to excrete the magnesium because you don’t absorb the water. Overdosing on Magnesium is not a good thing.   [End]

• Re: no water during flush?   by #37276  9y   565  Liver Flush Support

Do drink water, though not just before or after the OO/GF. You don’t want to dilute the impact of the mixture with water in the stomach. ... ... It will make your recovery more comfortable. Dehydration will cause you to wake feeling yucky the next morning.   [End]

• Re: Are Epsom salts harsh on the kidneys?   by #37276  9y   1,263  Liver Flush Support

... The kidneys normally retain magnesium if one is deficient and release it if one has excess. If your kidneys are malfunctioning, however, one should not take Epsom Salts. It isn’t that the ES damage the kidneys. ... ... From the Merck Manual: ... ... In hypermagnesemia, the level of magnesium in the blood is too high. Hypermagnesemia usually develops only in people with kidney failure who are given magnesium salts or who take drugs that contain magnesium (such as some antacids or laxatives). ... ... If Epsom Salts turn your urine dark, it could be that you are excreting wasted flushed by the Epsom Sal ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Salt Water Flushes   by #37276  9y   652  Master Cleanse Supp

No, the SWF doesn’t help the gall bladder. That is why this forum recommends that MC’ers do a liver flush after the MC. With no fat in the diet, the gall bladder stops emptying the bile into the intestine and the liver stops producing more bile. This congested state is fertile territory for stone formation. The way to remove the stones is with a liver flush. ... ... I am curious what experiences MC’ers have had flushing after the MC. I have always waited a couple weeks to flush, so my digestion is functional again before I hit it with all the Epsom Salts and olive oil. I’ve seen others wh ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Low fat diet gives me back pain, why?   by #37276  9y   1,185  Back & Neck

Your liver needs fat in your diet to produce the bile that binds to toxins and cholesterol, removing them from your body. If you don’t eat enough fat, the liver stagnates. This causes a toxic buildup in your body that can cause all sorts of pains. Perhaps a liver flush would help? ... ... Kidney pain is also felt in the lower back. Not sure how low fat diet would affect the kidney, but... ... ... Another possibility is that your nerves and joints need omega-3 fatty acids to be healthy. If you’re not getting enough, you could be suffering neuopathy -- nerve pain. That can be very difficult to r ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Are Epsom salts harsh on the kidneys?   by #37276  9y   1,135  Liver Flush Support

The kidneys are responsible for maintaining the Calcium/Magnesium balance in the body. Weak kidneys release more magnesium than they should, notably in diabetics. ... ... Sodium is what causes water retension and is hard on the kidneys. Epsom Salts have no sodium in them. They are Magnesium Sulfate (MgS4). ... ... That said, drink lots of water before the ES mix to have enough water in the body for kidney function as well as the bowel elimination of excessive Magnesium.   [End]

• Re: mentrual cessation linked to liver flush   by #37276  9y   915  Liver Flush Support

You don’t say how old you are, how much you weigh or whether you are having symptoms of menopause (hot flashes, vaginal dryness, etc.) ... ... There are many things that affect menstrual cycles. If your body fat content is below a certain percentage, you will stop ovulating. Prolactin is the hormone secreted by the pituitary that suppresses the cycles while nursing. That is sometimes overexpressed by a pituitary tumor, causing amenorrhea. Another cause is lack of progesterone at a certain point in the cycle. Normal menopause may hit as early as the late 30’s. ... ... I strongly encourage you to ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Epsom salts hardly any loose stools.   by #37276  9y   1,065  Liver Flush Support

Did the first ES drink taste ”not too bad” to you? That was a signal to me that I was Mg deficient. The other thing to consider is whether you have sufficient fiber to push food through. Rather than drinking apple juice, you might consider eating whole apples. They are winners in the fiber area, both soluble and insoluble, as well as having malic acid to soften stones. ... ... I am now taking ES baths as well as Mg supplements. I find that the ES baths are very effective at detoxifying my skin and helping rid me of headache, grogginess, etc. I can’t believe how clear and even my skin tone ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Flush for Diabetes & Heart patient   by #37276  9y   692  Liver Flush Support

I would say that it depends what type of heart problems he has. Grapefruit juice is not recomended for people on certain medications, so I would use lemon juice for his cleanse. ... ... Epsom salts are Magnesium (Mg) not Sodium, so the shouldn’t negatively affect his blood pressure. Magnesium is known to relax smooth muscles, such as those that contract bile ducts, arteries and veins. So, the ES may lower blood pressure. Calcium/Magnesium balance is very important. Normally, people with heart trouble have more calcium than magnesium, so again, it is probably ok to take a massive dose of Mg ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: stretch marks worse with CO   by #37276  9y   2,897  Coconut Oil

Coconut oil causes the skin to become more active, which initially can make it appear worse. Over time, however, the activity of the organ causes it to be healthier, more resiliant, softer and normalizes the color and texture of scar tissue.   [End]

• Re: Is Cocunut Oil Good for Stretch Marks?   by #37276  9y   8,133  Coconut Oil

Coconut oil, pure food grade oil, preferably virgin unrefined oil, is excellent at helping the skin regenerate. It will take months, but the scars will fade gradually if you use the oil regularly.   [End]

• Re: Owen, veggie question, please.   by #37276  9y   676  Ask CureZone

Sunne, ... ... I believe that small quantities of animal protein are helpful to health. The key is keeping the portions small and finding a clean source of animal protein. I am fortunate to have access to organic free range chickens and eggs as well as grass fed buffalo, lamb and beef. 3oz, 3x per week of some form of animal protein is a good ”supplemental” level. It should not be the primary source of protein. ... ... Body workers (chiropracters, massage therapists, etc.) note that vegetarian’s connective tissue is not as resiliant and provides less support to the joints. They see more repetit ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Epsom salt instead of sea salt?   by #37276  9y   665  Master Cleanse Supp

No. Epsom salt is Magnesium Sulfate, not Sodium Chloride. Completely different stuff. ES is a laxative due to the Magnesium. ... ... The SWF is intended to pass through the digestive tract without being absorbed. In the correct proportion of salt to water it has the same specific gravity as the blood, so it cannot pass into the body’s cells through osmosis. It flows from the stomach, through the small intestine and colon, exiting intact through the rectum.   [End]

• Grey Salt, Water and high blood pressure   by #37276  9y   1,198  Juicing Forum

If you have your hubby drinking this for his health, make sure he eliminates all processed foods and other added salt. ... ... Drinking large quantities of H20 (water) washes out the body’s sodium, causing ”water intoxication”. Large quantities of water, however, can help the body eliminate accumulated substances. One needs to add just a little natural unrefined salt to the water to make sure it doesn’t unbalance the elecrolytes while you give the body enough water to exchange old fluids for new. This is like changing the oil in your car. ... ... That cure, however, is a part of an overall health ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: L'equip Visor - Does anyone know much about this juicer?   by #37276  9y   587  Juicing Forum

I have a L’Equip juicer that expels the pulp. Not sure it is the Visor, though it has a little shield in back that looks like a visor:) ... ... I like it, though it is a centrifugal juicer, it runs at lower speed than most. That means it generates less foam, less oxidation and lower temperature so it is less harmful to the enzymes. ... ... I always use it with a plastic bag, so I can save the pulp and cleanup is a breeze. My housekeeper broke one of the latches on the side when she reassembled it incorrectly, but a replacement was sent under warranty very quickly. ... ... Not great for juicing sprouts ...   [retrieve this message]

• I supplement juice with lots of things   by #37276  9y   1,454  Juicing Forum

The question of what your body needs is different from mine. I never feel the need for more protein. Parsely has more protein per pound than beef! Some people add raw eggs for protein, but I’m leery of salmonella. Until you are certain that milk protein doesn’t cause you trouble, I’d avoid it. Then, add it when that is the only change you make. Do it for a few days to see if you produce more mucous. ... ... I feel I need good Omega-3 fatty acids in addition to my veggie juices, so I add either fresh ground flax seeds or molecularly cod liver oil (no mercury). I use a range of different v ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: How long can you do epsom salt flush?   by #37276  9y   604  Liver Flush Support

Get some sea salt. It is widely available in most places. You don’t need the best quality sea salt because it won’t be assimilated into the body anyway. ... ... Sea Salt is a totally different substance than Epsom Salts. The ES is Magnesium Sulfate and the Magnesium acts as a laxitive. Don’t use it for more than a week. ... ... Sea Salt is mostly Sodium Chloride. The SWF isn’t absorbed by the body because it has the same specific gravity as the blood. It runs straight through the digestive tract, disinfecting it and cleaning out wastes.   [End]

• Re: First LF, skeptical poo balls, digested oil?   by #37276  9y   2,291  Liver Flush Debate  Cross-post

Joan, ... ... Becoming aware of one’s organs is a positive, so long as you do it before they are so inflamed as to be a major pain. Understand the relationship between what one ingests and how one feels, what one excretes, etc. ... ... It isn’t something to obsess over, but make one healthy change and drop one unhealthy habit. A while later, after you feel the difference that makes, to another set of changes. ... ... Liver flushes encourage your liver to generate bile and the gall bladder to vigorously dump accumulated gall. They are like push ups. Doing one set of pushups leaves you with a few sore ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: "NEON" pee   by #37276  9y   1,279  Liver Flush Support

More likely you are getting lots of vitamin B. Neon yellow-green pee is a common symptom when one starts with B Complex. No harm.   [End]

• Alpha Lipoic Acid   by #37276  9y   905  Dr. Schulze

There is good literature about the antioxidant Alpha Lipoic Acid being a nerve protector. With blood sugar readings at 160, your father is still destroying nerve tissue. You might read about this ”master antioxidant”. ... ... I take it as a protective measure, along with vegetable juices and fish oil. My mom has had diabetes for 40 years. Her sugar is under control -- high is around 135 two hours after a meal. Fasting she is generally under 100. But she has horrible neuropathy. No sensitivity in fingers or feet. Before starting Alpha Liopic Acid, her feet had a burning sensation all the ...   [retrieve this message]

• Not likely to be reputable   by #37276  9y   1,263  Dr. Schulze

I suspect the FDA will be shutting these folks down soon -- if they can find them. ... ... They make statements such as their formula #2 ”eliminates colon polyps”. Another statement about their renal formula says: ”This formula works 100% of the time, even when antibiotics have failed.” ... ... Reputable nutriceutical companies understand what can and cannot be said without violating the law. ... ... These folks are may be collecting all the cash they can before they vanish, one step ahead of the FDA. Or they could be uninformed. ... ... Either way, buyer beware!   [End]

• Use that type for a bath   by #37276  9y   1,579  Liver Flush Support

There is one type that is suited for bathing, not internal use. I got some by mistake once and decided to use it up. I love the Epsom Salt bath! Use a good 2 cups of ES in the tub and stay for 30 minutes. ... ... Check the package before you buy again. One can bathe in both types, so I only get the stuff for internal use now.   [End]

• Walking throughout the day   by #37276  9y   718  Fasting: Weight

Yes, this is an excellent technique. Much better than starving oneself, but you need to keep it up. ... ... I discovered it by accident, while living and working in Europe for a few months. I was eating rich food, drinking that good dark beer. When I asked for a green veggie, I got a couple slices of cucumber. Gotta laugh. ... ... I didn’t have a car, so I walked to and from the train station as well as to and from work at the other end. I was always hustling and walked as fast as I could. It was about a mile at each end, so four miles per day. I was always huffing and puffing. ... ... When I got ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: What to drink?   by #37276  9y   509  Fasting: Weight

Fasting for more than a few days with zero calories is very serious. It should only be done under medical supervision. Tea and water are good, but they are not sufficient. ... ... Extended water fasts leave the faster in bed most of the time, with medical personnel monitoring vital signs and watching for serious problems. There are places one can go for this type of supervision -- don’t try it at home! ... ... One can survive without protein and fat for a long while, but one needs to replenish the water soluble vitamins and minerals that are excreted with water. Among many others, vitamins B & C ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: CAN you do the MC without ceyenne?   by #37276  9y   787  Master Cleanse Supp

If you are feeling breathless and having heart issues, try taking a spoonful or two of pure maple syrup. It is high in potassium, calcium and magnesium, which helps regulate the heart. Stay in bed for a bit, drinking lots of lemon water without cayenne. If you don’t improve, see a doctor. ... ... The potassium/sodium balance is hard to normalize if it gets off. Since it regulates the heart, it can be very serious.   [End]

• Peristaltic action needed for B & P Shakes   by #37276  9y   568  Master Cleanse Supp

In the MC, the goal is to shut down the digestion while the body uses that energy for healing. The purpose of the SWF is to send large quantities of liquid through the digestive tract, to flush out any trace wastes from the lemonaid, the celluar debris from normal life as well as the cleansing residues. ... ... At the end, one must use care in resuming normal food, since after a few days on the MC all peristaltic action stops and the liver stops producing bile and other digestive enzymes. It takes several days to gently encourage the body to resume normal digestive function. ... ... The P&B shake ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: liver flush skin breakout   by #37276  9y   2,706  Liver Flush Facts

Oh, that is so difficult! You try to help and it appears to make things worse. Did you flush with her? How were your results? ... ... A couple thoughts. First, make sure the elimination path is moving well before the flush. The morning of the flush, I do a Salt Water Flush (to clean out the entire digestive tract). I eat lightly the day of the flush -- no fats, no grains, no animal foods, just fruits and veggies and LOTS of water. That helps keep the digestive tract clear, so the toxins as they are eliminated don’t get blocked on their way out. ... ... After drinking the 2nd Epsom Salt mixtur ...   [retrieve this message]

• It can get better   by #37276  9y   1,967  Allergies & Intolera

Allergies are not from a lack of pharmaceutical products. Surpressing the symptoms while not solving the underlying problem simply makes things worse. ... ... The most important thing is to desensitise yourself and avoid triggering the reactions. To desensitise, the face soaking method mentioned above is good. Also use a netti pot several times per day to flush the nose and sinuses. Wash your hands regularly. Wash your face as soon as you come in from outside. The weirdest trick is to put a chia seed in each eye for about 30 minutes. That will absorb tears, removing irritants and lesseni ...   [retrieve this message]

• Flax is great, but don't give up on fish oil   by #37276  9y   1,066  Liver Flush Support

Don’t quit the fish oil -- simply get a small bottle and keep it in the fridge. If you use 1 Tbs/day, it won’t go rancid before you finish the bottle. I use lemon flavored Carlson Fish Oil. It is molecularly distilled, so there is no mercury or other contaminents in it. Tastes so mild that I use it as salad dressing! ... ... Many people’s bodies can’t convert the flax form of fatty into the fish form. This gets into complicated biochemistry, but that is why fish oil is better than flax oil. ... ... That said, I love fresh ground flax and chia seeds as well. Chia is my newest love. I soak it i ...   [retrieve this message]

• SWF is fine   by #37276  9y   818  Liver Flush Support

I use the SWF the morning of my liver flush, then eat lightly with no fats or oils, no grains and no animal foods for breakfast and a late lunch. No dinner but lots of water all day. ... ... I take ES in the evening, twice. At 10pm, I mix 1/2 cup fresh OO with 1 cup fresh squeezed GF, shake it up and drink it down. I sleep well and wake at 6. I drink another SWF and go back to bed till I need to use the toilet. ... ... This approach works well for me. I can tolerate two doses of ES in the evening, but just can’t take it in the morning. Like you, I’m not big on enemas, colonics, etc. ... ... I’ve ne ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: do wrinkles improve with LF???   by #37276  9y   1,010  Liver Flush Support

Not overnight, but as your body gets cleaner and your diet improves, the body is able to absorb the nourishment and it rebuilds. One organ that reflects health is the skin. ... ... The skin takes several months to regenerate once you reach a state of health. During this time, you will see the skin quality improve and superficial wrinkles may reduce. Even if the wrinkles are too deeply etched to be reversed, the glowing health of your skin will make them seem less of an issue. ... ... Make sure to eat small amounts of good fats with every meal. Good fats, especially in the form of seeds or nuts, ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Sugar Addiction   by #37276  9y   732  Master Cleanse Supp

Personally, I prefer veggie juice fasts to the lemonaid cleanse. I am sugar sensitive as well. I use green veggie juices, spiked with whole lemon juice and ginger. I use some carrot and beet juice, but those are very sweet, so I mix them with parsley juice, whole lemon juice and dilute it with pure water. ... ... For people with diabetes, Burroughs recommended using blackstrap molasses rather than maple syrup. That might be generalized to all forms of sugar sensitivity. Even so, molasses has a lot of sugar. ... ...   [End]

• Re: Taking Communion   by #37276  9y   650  Master Cleanse Supp

"Scare tactics",  Bwahahahaha........... Good one H!  Make sure to wipe reeel gud after that one........... ... ... Oh wait wait then that would mean that you would be worshiping the toilet tissue, huh...........??? ... ... So what then acoupla donuts after if you chew them reel gud would be OK too huh Maybe a little Miller Light.... It is light after all............. ... ... Oh never mind.........................;+O ... ... "Real" worship and honoring happens in the heart and not in some externalized ritual......................... ... ...   [End]

• Re: A little desperate: Bodybuilding health issues   by #37276  9y   1,159  Ask Andreas

I don’t know if you welcome response from someone other than Andreas, but thought I’d chime in. ... ... The bodybuilding lifestyle is not consistent with some of Andreas’ recomendations. Fitness is one thing, but bodybuilding is way beyond fitness. ... ... Health is keeping the body in balance with the earth and the mind. Bodybuilding is an exaggeration of one aspect of the body -- the musculature. ... ... Today’s bodybuilders are massive but not healthy. They are likely to die young from the toxic effects of excessive protein. ... ... Especially with your father a diabetic, you must keep your diet balance ...   [retrieve this message]

• The salt doesn't enter your bloodstream   R by #37276  9y   1,222  Master Cleanse Supp

In a properly prepared SWF, the salt does not enter the blood stream. It is important to measure carefully, however, since the water/salt ratio is critical. This is because in proper ratio, the mixture has the same specific gravity as the blood, hence the kidneys cannot pick up the water and the blood cannot pick up the salt. That is why the SWF gushes out the anus within a couple hours. ... ... If you drink a quart or a gallon of regular or lightly salted water, it is eliminated via the kidneys. A SWF prepared with too much salt will have a greater specific gravity than blood and will also ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Side Note-   by #37276  9y   3,416  Master Cleanse Supp

I use a netti pot as well. Never tried GSE, however. 20 drops is a lot for my pot, which holds about 1 cup of water. I’ll bet your sinuses were in shock. Glad it cured the infection, though the pain from the GSE may have been worse... ... ... I use 3-5 drops in a pint of water when I take it internally.   [End]

• Better, but still recovering   by #37276  9y   3,395  Master Cleanse Supp

I have feeling back in my mouth and tongue, but flavors are still ”off”. The bitter passed, after several days. Now, everything tastes salty -- even maple syrup! ... ... I’m still cleansing, using more cayenne and less maple syrup. Definitely not tempted by food. ... ... I was using GSE as a way to eliminate any low level infections in my body during the cleanse. 3-5 drops in a pint of water, I thought would help kill any festering viruses or bacteria. ... ... The cleanse is a time when anything one ingests has more impact. This was effective all right!   [End]

• Rest, recover and drink LOTS of water   by #37276  9y   615  Master Cleanse Supp

Assuming this lethargy is a detox reaction, you can minimize the duration and symptoms by drinking more water to eliminate the toxins from your system more quickly. Do a SWF for sure in the morning. ... ... If this is not a detox reaction, you could have an electrolyte imbalance, be dehydrated or have some other medical problem. If your tiredness turns into disorientation, lack of balance or control, confusion, profuse sweating, or other types of symptoms, you need to see a medical professional who can help you regain whatever is out of balance. Call someone to come to you -- don’t attempt t ...   [retrieve this message]

• Are you drinking enough water?   by #37276  9y   534  Master Cleanse Supp

If you aren’t drinking enough water, the SWF doesn’t work effectively. For it to take 3 hours to go through your system indicates a problem. This could be good news. You have an early warning symptom of dehydration and can fix the problem before it becomes serious. ... ... Drink more plain water in addition to the lemonaid. The body needs lots of water to flush out cellular wastes, so they aren’t simply reabsorbed into another part of the body.   [End]

• Re: Juicing and Working   by #37276  9y   1,598  Juicing Forum

I work outside the home as well. In the morning, I make lots of fresh juice, drinking my breakfast juice and pour the rest into pre-chilled thermoses, filling each to the top, then sealing them. I use single serving thermoses and take four or five with me to the office. I keep these in the fridge till I use them. This blocks light and limits oxygen, delaying the oxidative reaction that kills off the enzymes. ... ... One can see the ”browning” reaction when juices oxidize, for instance, if you drink half your juice and leave the rest on the counter for an hour or so. That signals that the b ...   [retrieve this message]

• Work with your doctor to wean yourself gradually   by #37276  9y   723  Dr. Schulze

If you’ve been taking antidepressents for 5 years, you may have a physiological dependency on them. Work with your doctor to develop a plan to gradually reduce the dose, so your body isn’t shocked by the ”cold turkey” withdrawl. ... ... The body doesn’t do well with sudden changes. Even a change for the better is a shock. That is why people going on a fast do better if they clean up their diet, then reduce fat and protein, then eat raw for a week before starting the fast. This gradual dietary change permits the body to adjust and minimizes detox symptoms cause by the body being out of balan ...   [retrieve this message]

• A 40 day water-only fast?   by #37276  9y   661  Fasting: Water

I hope you are under trained supervision. A water only fast that long is serious business.   [End]

• Re: Orange Juice- blender or juicer?   by #37276  9y   735  Master Cleanse Supp

Diluted juice is better on day one. Blended fruit is better after that. It will help restart peristaltic motion to get your bowels moving. If you use organic oranges, blend the orange, membranes and white pith as well. Simply peel the thin orange zest -- save it in the freezer to use for flavoring when you’re eating again. ... ... The pith has excellent nutritional properties, though it tends to concentrate the pesticides so it isn’t good if the oranges aren’t organic. ... ... The zest has powerful oils that are too potent for use in quantity. I love to toss cooked grains with a little grated o ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: 3rd day of MC and started period early??   by #37276  9y   791  Master Cleanse Supp

It could be ”break through bleeding”, which usually happens around ovulation. Just to be on the safe side, you might use condoms while on the cleanse.   [End]

• Re: getting around to it   by #37276  9y   748  Liver Flush Support

Jamie, ... ... The first time I flushed, I pre-dialed 911 on my phone and left it by the bed. I was so scared and alone. I thought I might suffer from the flush, with no one to help me. I’d done some bowel cleansing, but wondered if it was enough. I didn’t have the HCL... I was afraid, but I knew my body was telling me my filters needed cleaning. So I just did it. All was fine. I’ve now gotten more sensitve, so I flush before I start showing physical signs of liver congestion. ... ... Sounds like you are having troubles keeping it all in perspective. We are all born, we live and we die. Ho ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: im totally afraid   by #37276  9y   697  Liver Flush Support

The epsom salts are difficult -- bitter and nasty! The olive oil/grapefruit juice aren’t bad if you use good fresh oil and fresh grapefruit. ... ... After the flush, it depends on your health. I went to work after my first flush. A bit sensitive, but ok. Others are sick for a day or so. Just make sure your bowels are working well before you start. ... ... Cleaning the liver will make many things better. If you wait, it will be harder, so just give yourself permission to feel what you feel. In the end, most of us feel glad we tried it. ... ... Good luck!   [End]

• Re: howdy!   by #37276  9y   1,728  Three Hour Diet

Watch out! That pain in the hip down your leg is a warning sign. You need to learn to stretch your hips. Walking is terrific excercise, but most of us tuck our tushes and ”walk like ladies”. ... ... That posture tightens up the hips and lower back and can result in horrible muscle spasms and crippling pain. ... ... At the early warning signal, you need to learn stretches. Check out http://www.spine-health.com/topics/conserv/sciaex/sciaex06.html   [End]

• Re: how to ease the pain   by #37276  9y   756  Liver Flush Support

I’ve never had an attack, but others have said that drinking a little Magnesium Sulfate (Epsom Salts for internal use) dissolved into water will ease the pain of an attack. ... ... Good luck!b   [End]

• Bad news: the film is returning   by #37276  9y   3,538  Master Cleanse Supp

My mouth is still sort of numb and all I can taste is the GSE. The bad news is that the film is returning. Not thick yet, but my tongue is no longer soft pink. The GSE killed off the stuff in my mouth, but I have it elsewhere in my digestive tract, so it is returning to my mouth. ... ... I wonder how long it will take my taste buds to return -- this makes it easier not to think about food -- my mouth is so numb I don’t want to put anything in it. Even sweet pure water tastes nasty. ... ... What a mistake!   [End]

• Re: enemas?   by #37276  9y   549  Bowel Cleanse Suppor

If you’ve been taking enemas daily for more than a week or two, you have probably become dependent on enemas and will have to retrain your bowels to move on their own if you stop taking them. ... ... Personally, I like my body to work the way it was designed to work. Helping it clean out periodically is one thing, but getting addicted to vomiting, enemas or any other unnatural activity is likely to cause problems sooner or later. ... ... You might spend some time figuring out how to get peristaltic action to resume. It is likely to be a difficult transition, but better now than later.   [End]

• The liver keeps one healthy   by #37276  9y   874  Liver Flush Support

The liver is the foundation of health. It produces the enzymes that metabolize the nutrients in your foods and those that detoxify the wastes. It suffers from malnutrition as well as poisoning when we eat the Standard American Diet. Not enough of the right nutrients, too many toxins from alcohol, medications, etc. ... ... As the liver is the one organ in the body that can regenerate itself, it make sense to care for it, cleanse it and nourish it. As one’s liver becomes more vital and effective, one’s health improves in every way imaginable. Of course, this happens slowly, with sustained ef ...   [retrieve this message]

• Try Grapefruit Seed Extract   by #37276  9y   3,761  Master Cleanse Supp

I had a strange experience last night. Was squeezing Grapefruit Seed Extract into a glass of water when the dropper nozzel came off and dumped quite a bit into the glass. Not thinking, I stirred it up and took a swallow or two. What a shock! I spit it out and heaved. My mouth went numb, my tongue burned. I swished with clean water, brushed my teeth and went to bed, my mouth still numb. ... ... This morning my tongue is completely pink and soft! Still a bit numb but totally pink and healthy. This is clear evidence that using Grapefruit Seed extract as a mouthwash or internally can clear ...   [retrieve this message]

• Familial adenomatous polyposis -- genetic death marker   by #37276  9y   1,164  Liver Flush Support

Taking out your whole colon is a dramatic recommendation, implying that either you have a terribly serious risk or a terrible doctor. It is the treatment of choice for those with the genetic marker for FAP. ... ... Familial adenomatous polyposis (FAP) is a hereditary disorder. FAP causes you to develop thousands, of polyps in the lining of your colon beginning in your teenage years. If these go untreated, your risk of developing colon cancer by age 45 is nearly 100 percent. In some cases, genetic testing can help determine whether you’re at risk of the disease. ... ... I lost a dear friend to colon ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Very Odd Question About CO   by #37276  9y   1,018  Coconut Oil

I wouldn’t be surprised if Coconut Oil does strip dye from the hair. It seems to steep into the deeper layers of everything you put it on, with the result that it cleanses and remove residues when washed off. ... ... I’ve been surprised at how easily the oil washes out of things like pillow cases. Normally, oil residues leaves a ”shadow” stain unless you use pre-soaks or enzyme treatments. Not coconut oil. ...   [End]

• Re: Probiotics: Dumb question probably   by #37276  9y   658  Bowel Cleanse Suppor

Fermented foods that host probiotic bacteria are different from fermented fruits and grains that turn into alcohol. Alcohol kills bacteria -- good and bad. ... ... My great granny never drank a drop of alcohol, but she really liked her prune juice aged in the back of the icebox for a couple months, with the lid adjar:)   [End]

• Re: 'Exit Zone' very irritated after first SWF   by #37276  9y   904  Salt

Oil the exit zone when you drink the SWF. It will protect the sensitive tissues from the toxins being flushed.   [End]

• Re: lf...   by #37276  9y   692  Ask Andreas

... I’ve done many liver flushes without either a colonic or a colenema board.  If you are serious about taking a healthful path, you don’t need expensive gadgets or geegaws.  I generally limit my diet the week in advance, eating low fat, high fiber foods.  Then, I do a Salt Water Flush in the morning and eat very lightly the day of my flush.  I take the Epsom Salts, drink the Olive Oil/Grapefruit drink and go to bed.  In the morning, I finish with the Epsom Salt drinks, followed by diluted orange juice and a light diet, with high fiber.  That night, I may ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Extreme flatulence   by #37276  9y   998  Ask Andreas

Try increasing fermented ”probiotic” foods. Unpasturized saurkraut, kimchee, yogurt (if you can take milk products), miso -- all of these support healthy bacteria in your bowels. ... ...   [End]

• Re: Loose skin from weight loss from master cleanse, help!!!   by #37276  9y   3,409  Fasting: Weight

You might use virgin coconut oil on your skin, as well as increasing your intake of vitamin C. ... ... Vitamin C supports the connective tissue that supports your skin. It will take about three months of supplementation before you see a difference, due to the time it takes for cell renewal. ... ... Coconut oil helps the skin heal. I found that when I started using it, it exfoliated my skin, even though I used to use scrubs, brushes, etc. Gradually, my skin got softer, more even in tone, firmer and scars started fading. ... ... Excercise, of course, is the key. That will build muscles to give your ski ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Thank you for responding. I have been so   by #37276  9y   849  Fasting: Weight

The A1C test measures average blood sugar over the past three months. Keeping that below 6 is important. Blood sugar varies, so any one test is suspect. The A1C is hard to move without substantial lifestyle adjustments. ... ... Are you excercising? That is the other key to managing blood sugar and improving insulin acceptance by the cells. When you excercize, the cells cry for energy (glucose), so the insulin receptors are activated. It doesn’t have to be hard excercise, just pushing a bit further than you are used to. Walking a bit faster, swinging your arms vigorously while you walk -- ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Please explain my Liver Flush results!   by #37276  9y   648  Liver Flush Support

Do your feces normally smell foul? If not, you’re getting rid of something you normally don’t expel. If you have fatty liver, you have many many liver flushes to do before you regain health. Might be better not to do them right after a fat-free fast -- your liver stops producing bile if you aren’t eating any fat at all. The flush might be better if you preceed it with a low-fat high fiber diet. ... ... Water fasting is extreme. To nourish your healthy body, you need vitamins and minerals that wash out every day and thus, need to be ingested daily. A periodic cleanse is ok, but it needs to ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: liver flush / liver tumor   by #37276  9y   614  Liver Flush Support

Flushing will activate the liver and cause more bile production, but it should not cause the tumor to grow more quickly. I don’t know of any studies that show flushing causes the tumors to diminish, however. ... ... I am not a physician, but I have studied the biochemistry of metabolism. Definitely consult with your Doc if you are under treatment.   [End]

• Re: gallbladder polyps and beer   by #37276  9y   1,841  Liver Flush Support

I did a quick search and found the info below. ... ... Flushing causes a violent contraction of the gallbladder to dump as much bile as possible to digest the large quantity of olive oil ingested during a flush. Done periodically, it may prevent inflamation by keeping bile flowing smoothly. If you already have large polyps, it is probably too late. If the polyps are still very small, perhaps flushing might loosen the gallstone stuck in the gallbladder wall and release the polyp before it becomes malignant. ... ... ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- ... A ga ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: grapefruit juice + epsom salts - fresh juice necessary?   by #37276  9y   970  Liver Flush Support

You can use almost anything to mix with the Epsom Salts. The purpose is only to mask the bitter taste of the magnesium sulfate crystals. Make sure to be well hydrated with pure water if you’re not mixing the E/S with water. ... ... The olive oil definitely much better if it is best mixed with fresh grapefruit juice. Don’t juice the grapefruits too far in advance to preserve the enzymes. The live enzymes in the fresh juice mixed with the olive oil make a big difference -- there is some sort of reaction that reduces the oily residue and keeps it from being difficult to drink the olive oil. ... ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Caution taking potassium supplements!   by #37276  9y   804  Ask Ana

I don’t know specifics about Terri situation, but I read that her heart stopped due to a potassium imbalance. The fact that her heart was not pumping for over five minutes was what caused the brain damage. ... ... If you are working with your cardiologist, he would know about the salt/potassium balance. The large number of potassium supplements may be appropriate for you due to a higher intake of sodium. ... ... My comment was intended simply to avoid other people assuming that since you take ten tabs of potassium that they should as well. ... ... Do recall the kid that died of ”water intoxication” duri ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: juicing benefits   by #37276  9y   1,326  Raw Vegetarian

I also love juicing and enjoy the energy I feel when drinking juices. ... ... If you have such a sensitive digestion, you might consider what is wrong and try to help it heal. Try an elimination diet to identify food allergies, supplemental enzymes and probiotics, -- all of these may help you address the underlying reason you have trouble bulking up. ... ... If you can’t digest and absorb the nutrients in good foods, you’ll be malnourished, even if you eat foods that cause you to gain mass. ... ... Health is the real blessing. Vitality and glowing attraction come with health. ...   [End]

• Re: DARK yellow urine on MC   by #37276  9y   1,513  Master Cleanse Supp

Could be that you get dehydrated at night. Try bringing a big jug of water to bed and drink it if you wake in the night. Drink the rest when you wake in the morning. ... ... You may also be detoxing your kidneys. This might be saving you from kidney stones in the future. Either way, drink lots of water as well as lemonaid.   [End]

• Re: help..need advice about getting mucoid plaque out while fasting   by #37276  9y   1,141  Bowel Cleanse Suppor

Do you excercise? I found that my stomach is the first place to firm up when I excercise hard. 10 minutes of fast walking, four times per day does wonders! That is 10 minutes to public transit, 10 minutes from transit to work, and the reverse in the evening. ... ... When I wimp out and drive during the rainy season, my stomach starts pouching out again. My weight doesn’t vary much but my figure does. My clothes don’t fit as well either. ... ...   [End]

• It shouldn't last more than a day if it is a detox symptom   R by #37276  9y   1,168  Master Cleanse Supp

Foggy thinking can be a detox symptom, hitting any time and passing in a day or so. Drink more water to help detox pass with fewer symptoms. ... ... Shock from low-blood sugar *is dangerous* and needs immediate attention. If you get disoriented, confused, have profuse perspiration or other physiological symptoms of shock, sit down and have a spoonful of maple syrup to bring your blood sugar back up. ... ... Around day 4 could be when your body realizes that it better shift into survival mode. The first few days without food are fairly normal in hunter/gatherer type animals. A bad storm or an unl ...   [retrieve this message]

• Non-organic maple syrup is ok if that is all you can get   by #37276  9y   629  Master Cleanse Supp

Get the best syrup you can locally and use it till your shipment arrives. Non-organic isn’t the end of the world. Most maple trees don’t get sprayed with pesticides, etc. ... ... The idea of the cleanse is not to obsess over the details but to rest your body processes and let nature take its course. Tune into your body -- while the body is processing only a limited intake, you can tune in and listen to its messages. When you eat lots of different types of food, the body’s messages are confused by its varied reactions.   [End]

• Consider using molassas rather than maple syrup   by #37276  9y   793  Master Cleanse Supp

As a sugar addict, you are likely to have a sugar sensitive metabolic system. This is a biochemistry that causes hypo-glycemia, where one gets the shakes if they don’t eat regularly. It also causes hyper-glycemia or diabetes. In between is Syndrome X, with weight gain, high cholesterol, mood swings, etc. Alcoholism is also more common in people with sugar sensitive systems. ... ... Sugar (and other simple carbs like maple syrup, fruit juice, refined carbs and alcohol) affect sensitive people badly, artificially elevating their spirits while on a sugar ”high”. As the sugar leaves their syst ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Epsom salts   by #37276  9y   646  Master Cleanse Supp

Epsom salts are definitly not iodized, but they are completely different from sea salt. Epsom salts are Magnesium Sulfate. Salt is Sodium Chloride. ... ... Epsom salts are a laxitive due to the effect of absorbing an ”overdose” of magnesium. The body flushes the excess out the bowels. The SWF flows intact through the digestive system, not absorbed, metabolized or otherwise processed. If you can’t get sea salt, use non-iodized regular salt. ... ... Hard to imagine anywhere one can’t find some form of sea salt. Many grocery stores stock it right next to the Morton’s. Health food stores all carr ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Maple syrup, butt piss smell, and liver issues??????   by #37276  9y   2,378  Master Cleanse Supp

Sounds like the MC is working for you! Your eliminations are smelly because they contain old toxic matter that has been flushed out of your body. ... ... The dark urine is not good, however. That is a symptom of dehydration. Keep water by the bed, so you can drink even if you don’t have the energy to get out of bed. ... ... Organic maple syrup is better but not essential. It is less likely to contain traces of chemicals. ... ... Liver enzymes are occasionally elevated during detoxification. The liver does heal, so keep your diet healthy after you resume eating and you should be fine.   [End]

• Caution taking potassium supplements!   by #37276  9y   869  Ask Ana

It sounds like you’ve worked out a way to feel your body’s electolyte balance and a dose estimation that works for your body chemistry. You must be highly tuned into your own body. Unfortunately, many other are not nearly so sensitive. ... ... The potassium doses you take are not necessarily for everyone. Potassium balance is very sensitive. Imbalance can cause symptoms ranging from lightheadedness to cold sweats, from a racing heart to heart failure. That is what sent Terri Schaivo into her 15 year oddessy. ... ... Diuretics can affect the electolyte balance as can eating disorders. Listen to ...   [retrieve this message]

• You might check out the Vit C forum   by #37276  9y   1,593  Beauty Tips

Vitamin C is important to rebuild the collagen that supports the skin. Especially having had radiation, you need Vitamin C to detox the body. Might also try cilantro or chollorella. ... ... Also, drink lots of water and eat plenty of Good Fats. Your skin needs hydration and fats in the diet to be supple and elastic. ... ... One of the things I notice is that as people’s skin ages, it is etched with their habitual expressions. Might consider whether your expression is ”pissed off” more often than you realize. For instance, I used to frown when I concentrated. Took some practice, but my little f ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Bethdogg ? about the Ghee   by #37276  9y   894  Liver Flush Support

Making Ghee from butter is a way to stabilize it for storage. I used to make it for backpacking trips. A bit of ghee added to our reconstituted freeze-dried mush was terrific! I kept it in a tightly sealed jar for weeks at ambient temperature. The days got pretty hot, though the nights cooled down. ... ... Making it is easy: ... ... Melt butter over low heat. Skim any foam from the surface. Let it settle -- there will be white milky curds at the bottom of the pan. Slowly pour off the liquid, leaving the solids behind. The liquid is ghee. Discard the milk solids.   [End]

• Start slow, and take it with Vit C   by #37276  9y   1,998  IBS

Aloe is potent and it really works well with Vitamin C. Try a buffered form, such as sodium ascorbate, not citric acid. Don’t worry about the word ”sodium” -- it doesn’t contain salt it describes the modified chemical structure of the ascorbic acid. ... ... 2oz at a time is the max aloe juice you should take at a time. Try one oz in the morning, with 500mg vit C. Next day one oz morning and afternoon, with 500mg Vit C each time. Next day, 2oz morning with 1000mg Vit C. If you didn’t have trouble sleeping the prior night, add a second ounce in the afternoon with another 1000mg Vit C. ... ... I ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: LF question   by #37276  9y   598  Liver Flush Support

Sunday, perhaps AM perhaps PM. Some people take longer.   [End]

• Re: Heart   by #37276  9y   778  Master Cleanse Supp

Diabetes management is the place to start. Get your blood sugars down and keep them tightly controlled with low glycemic diet and excercize. That will slow the damage. ... ... Other things to do include liver flushing regularly, rebounding 3x daily to stimulate the lymph system, saunas.... Basically, stimulate the natural cleaners in your body. ... ... Increase fiber, both soluble and insoluble to at least 40 grams per day. Eat a whole apple or orange before each meal. That provides fiber and dampens your appetite. ... ... Increase intake of magnesium to lower blood pressure (weak kidneys permit los ...   [retrieve this message]

• Low Blood Sugar   by #37276  9y   1,056  Master Cleanse Supp

You describe a mild case of insulin shock. The give away is the cold sweat, but disoriented, upset, and confused exactly matches a hypoglycemic attack. This happens when blood sugar drops below about 60. ... ... This is a serious condition. People who drive in this condition have been arrested as drunk and thrown in jail. Some died or ended up in the hospital because they didn’t get anything to raise their blood sugar and they slipped into a coma, unnoticed. ... ... You didn’t indicate whether you took any lemonaid or how much maple syrup or molasses you use in your lemonaid. ... ... First, I’d switc ...   [retrieve this message]

• Milk thistle is a flower -- you may be allergic   by #37276  9y   8,203  Liver Flush Support

Adverse Reactions: ... Few reactions have been reported in the literature other than brief stomach discomfort, diarrhea, and mild allergic reactions. If you are allergic to ragweed, chrysanthemums, marigolds, and daisies, you may be allergic to Milk Thistle. ... ... Drug Interactions: ... Milk Thistle may interact with the following drugs: lorazepam (Ativan), lamotrigine (Lamictal), entacapone (Comtan), amitriltyline (Elavil), clopidogrel (Plavix), clozapine (Clozaril), diazepam (Valium), estradiol (Estrace), grepafloxacin (Raxar), mirtazepine (Remeron), ondansetron (Zofran), Tacrine (Cognex), verapa ...   [retrieve this message]

• It depends what type of juice   by #37276  9y   672  Fasting: Weight

Leanna’s list was a good start -- different juices are radically different. The other thing to consider is the glycemic index of a drink. When you juice, you take the fiber out. Fiber slows the absorbtion of natural sugars, so juices have much higher glycemic index than the whole food from which they came. ... ... Juice from apples, oranges, carrots, beets -- not a dieter’s friend. Pure apple, beet or carrot juice will cause a blood sugar spike, followed by an insulin low. Not the goal in fasting. You want consistently low blood insulin and stable blood sugar. ... ... Green veggie juices -- ar ...   [retrieve this message]

• First day of the rest of your life   by #37276  9y   920  Fasting: Weight

I’m not fasting now, but I have in the past. Fasting needs to be more than a quick fix, especially if you want to keep the weight off and achieve health benefits. But to do that, one needs to take advantage of the fast period to reset. ... ... Compared to fasting, eating healthful foods can feel like a treat. Start fanticizing about eating the foods you’ll be eating when you come off the fast. Are you going back to Atkins? Low fat? Vegetarian? Raw? Whatever it is, start building images of you eating reasonable foods and taking pleasure in them. ... ... I can honestly say that a pile of refin ...   [retrieve this message]

• Five times a week is pretty good   by #37276  9y   4,949  Yoga

Also, think about yoga posture as you stand, walk, sit and go through your daily life. Yoga creates room for the organs by teaching us to lift out of our gut. If you learn to use yoga posture all day every day, people will think you lost weight. ... ... My skin itched when it was dry and I did yoga. Coconut oil, applied after my morning shower, helps my skin. In the beginning, there is a reverse effect. While the skin exfoliates it gets rough and tender. After a while, the new skin is remarkably smooth, moist and glowing. ... ... I have always had tight shoulders as well. Developing tricep st ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Kidney Questions   by #37276  9y   1,335  Kidney Stones

LadyWin, ... ... Sounds like you’ve had a tough time and unless you take serious action, things will continue getting worse. ... ... I’d start with diet. Arteriosclorosis, high blood pressure, diabetes are all interelated ailments that stress the kidneys. The best attack is to control the diabetes and blood pressure through a strict ”low glycemic load” diet. Read up on this concept and eat mostly low glycemic foods. ... ... Substitute good fats for bad fats. No transfats, minimal animal fats, plenty of good fatty acids from molecularly distilled fish oil, flax oil, olive oil, avocados, etc. 30% of y ...   [retrieve this message]

• Smell sensitivity and livers   by #37276  9y   1,063  Liver Flush Support

I have known several people who developed sensitivity to scents and odors. One fellow I worked with was even nauseated by the odor of people warming their lunches in the microwave! ... ... Two of these people were later diagnosed with serious health issues related to their livers. One had lymphoma, with a mass impinging on his liver. The other had viral cihrossis from undiagnosed Hep C. Both are ok, but they had a brutal time with terrible drug therapy. ... ... Don’t mean to frighten you at all, but to encourage you to make time to care for your liver. It is like changing the oil filter in your ...   [retrieve this message]

• No more excuses   by #37276  9y   730  Fasting: Weight

Business trips are part of our grown up lives. We live in a modern society, where it should be possible to be social without eating SAD (standard american diet). ... ... Taking control is taking control. People respect those who take control with understandable goals. If you are stick thin and you make a fuss over cream not milk in your coffee, people will think you have a problem. ... ... If you are overweight and ask the restaurant to provide food that is consistent with weight loss, people will respect your voice and respect you. ... ... At regular eating places, ask for no dressing but a side dish ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Cheating...   by #37276  9y   532  Fasting: Weight

Have you thought about working with someone to find ”good cheats” for your personal digestion? ... ... For some people, wheat is poison. If they cheat with a small amount of chocolate, it might be ok. Cheating with bread, however, causes all sorts of problems. ... ... Often the things that attract us most are those things that are worst for us. Alcohol for the recovering alcoholic, for example. Drinking lots of other liquids is fine, but anything with even a tinge of alcohol can be a disaster. ... ... Our digestive disorders are similar in causing us to crave the very foods that are worst for us. If ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Constipation with colonix   by #37276  9y   787  Constipation

Why? ... ... Colonix is represented as a cleansing product. Why would one need aloe and black walnut? ... ... I haven’t taken the colonix product, though I take aloe regularly and take black walnut occasionally (around liver cleanses usually). ... ...   [End]

Forum Pages
1 2  

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Parasites and Pimples
It is not easy to conjecture what parasite you may have. I found natura...
Eliminate Herpes
Information on the revolutionary Dynamiclear Combat Kit
Erectile Dysfunction?
Combat ED without pills, from home. Guaranteed 100% Success

PLAT

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
All Natural Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Same or Ne...
ClarkFx Parasite Tincture
Enhanced all in one Parasite Cleansing Tincture according to Dr. Hu...

GOLD

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? Wh...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Cancer’s Natural Enemy
Opc Oleander, 15% Discount With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Cancer: Step Outside the Box
If you are concerned about Cancer - this is a must-read book.It ...
Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Electrolyzed reduced water protects against oxidative damage to DN...
Parasites!
Possibly millions are living within you right now!
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Tests
Bad Breath Tests, how to test bad breath
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Oasis Advanced Wellness
Premium natural health supplements including intraMAX superior organi...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

2,214 messages, 479,472 topics, topics per page limited to: 150, average number of messages per page: 1107, 2 pages,  29,207,835 page views

"It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you are not."
~ Andre Gide

Image Galler Mosaic Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Medianet Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 1.09 sec at 4/16/2014 11:19:45 AM, requested by 54.83.133.189, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/s2.asp?f=762&c=0&ob=d&m=%2337276 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=8