CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums25225 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Expanded All Messages [107] Posted by #75156, Sorted by Date Source: Mosaic: Messages Across All CureZone Forums & Blogs

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Rules
 29,218,411 page views     184 messages     479,526 topics     1 pages
New Message Posting Disabled  

Original Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
154s ago
Search:   Top 300

All Messages [107] Posted by #75156, Sorted by Date   Back To Standard Forum View

Like Mosaic on Facebook.com
  • Re: Well, hello, Wise Mind!   by #75156  77d   101

?   [End]

• Re: Tough Love!   by #75156  87d   351  Christianity Debate

wel said and uplifting. Some of us do not have money to give, but we give from the literal fruits of our own labors in the way of produce and meats that we have raised with our own hands for the poor in our community. ... ... That is how I tithe and no mortal has the right to judge whether or not this is sufficient in God’s eyes.   [End]

• Re: Tough Love!   by #75156  89d   457  Christianity Debate

When a person is devout in spirit and poor in coin, tithing is just another means to shame people into following the herd. This expectation has nothing to do with a person’s beliefs and everything to do with paying the bills to maintain ”God’s House.” Very little of these funds go back into the community in the form of assistance to the needy, in most cases. Since I grow and preserve my own food and meat, I happily give what I have an abundance of to those in need, anonymously. My finances are beyond tight - they are virtually non-existant, and I literally cannot afford to TITHE. ... ... Go ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: 7$ for a livecam show! Amazing!   by #75156  31mo   403  Sex  Cross-post

really? are you serious? ...   [End]

• Re: Why is it always the church-goers   by #75156  4y   1,141  Ask Trapper

okay......shoot ’em all and let God sort ’em out ...   [End]

• Re: Why is it always the church-goers   by #75156  4y   1,120  Ask Trapper

Because "church goers" are only human, too, with their own foibles and character defects.  Perhaps, if you had pity for their weaknesses, you wouldn’t experience such angst.  Just a suggestion.  :D ...   [End]

• Re: im so scared to be alone   by #75156  4y   3,289  Codependency  Cross-post

Blue Rose is so insightful - take her suggestions to heart.  At 27, you cannot imagine the damages that you’re doing to yourself emotionally and physically.  From your post, you sound like an intelligent young woman and you’re worth much, much  more than risky sexual activities and extremely dangerous relationships. ... ... Your father cannot and should not be excused for his choices - it is a choice to be an abuser and an addict.  No, that doesn’t mean that it’s an easy task to make life-altering changes, but it is ultimately a choice.  He is a bad guy, my dear, regar ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Just wanted to add...   by #75156  4y   8,525  NPD: Narcissism Surv  Cross-post

To a point the N shouldnt be demonized but truth is truth and to pretend that their behavior is excusable because of personality disorder only gives them license to continue hurting others.  Personality disorders cannot be managed with medications and arent proven to be medical conditions like schizophrenia for instance.  Hopefully the children will learn in due time what he is.  Remaining with a person who is indifferent, cruel, and emotionally unavailable is not demonstrating loyalty or respect!  Its emotional self-destruction that cannot be wholly healed.  And ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Why is being nasty instead of being nice pay off   by #75156  4y   3,825  Emotional Healing  Cross-post

You’re confusing "tolerance" with "liking" someone who’s unpleasant. ... ... You’re confusing "respect" with "fear," as well. ... ... Most people equate kindness with being flawed, and it’s a pervasive misconception.  I recently had an experience with a very, very bad person (sociopath) who accused me of "...being too nice..." and not telling people about their own flaws.  What he mistook for a weakness is something for which I am very proud of.  I don’t intentionally inflict harm upon others because I firmly believe that there’s enoug ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Please help me to help this teen!   by #75156  4y   2,430  Depression  Cross-post

Your attempt to help this child is noble and well-meant.  If his teachers are aware of his depression (possibly as a result of abuse and neglect), then they have the tools and resources to affect safety for this kid.  ... ... If you have witnessed abuse or neglect of this child, file an anonymous report with child protective services.  As much as I detest this agency, they are the ones who can take legal action to force the parents to care for their child by various means.  Court-ordered family counseling, parenting classes, etc., can be mandated by the Family Court System.& ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Harassed by mothers family   by #75156  4y   790  Abuse Physical/Emoti

You’re describing a terribly stressful situation.  What, if anything, precipitated this campaign?  There has to be something that started this whole ugly mess, and I’m not saying that the accusations are valid.  The Salem Witch Trials were conducted on the word of bored adolescent children and we all know the outcome of that catastrophy.  Sorting out the players in this mess is very difficult, so was it your family or members of his family that started this?  If it’s your family, I would suggest having a family discussion in a neutral location with a mediator.  ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Which way to handle dealing with a narcistic?   by #75156  4y   1,442  NPD: Narcissistic Su

The NPD will always resort to their games, and it’s very sad when they are family members.  Some of us feel that we have to tolerate their behaviors because they are "family."  My personal feeling is that I just need to walk away, regardless of whom they are.  Life is too short to try to figure out and/or correct a narcissist. ...   [End]

• Re: Just needing to vent (warning: a bit graphic)   by #75156  4y   1,775  Sex  Cross-post

Who cares about the details of your sexual issues?  Is NOTHING sacred, anymore? ...   [End]

• Re: Alternatives?!   by #75156  4y   1,536  Gallbladder Remedies  Cross-post

Thank you - is there a "common" name that I might better recognize? ...   [End]

• Alternatives?!   by #75156  4y   1,788  Gallbladder Remedies  Cross-post

I have a very good friend who is experiencing symptoms of gall bladder disease.  I can relate as I had mine removed in an emergency surgery many years ago - this was long before I had considered natural approaches to manage my health.  ... ... Her diet is typically terrible - fried, fatty foods, tons of diet sodas (ostensibly to offset her intake), etc.  She purchases the detox kits and I have to assume that she completes them, though she takes no steps to really change her nutritional intake.  She’ll go on the newest diet to lose weight, rather than just change her lifestyl ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Wow...   by #75156  4y   2,130  Dating: Discussion  Cross-post

What it tells me is that he’s looking for a casual, non-committed relationship with preconcieved ideas and boundaries.  Whether you’d been talking to him for 6 weeks or not, it takes years for people to learn about one another, even after they’ve entered a committed relationship.  There’s nothing that you can do about his choices, but you certainly can examine your own motives or needs to replace your lover with someone else.  You might want to consider living without a significant other for a while and keeping your interactions with men on a friends-only basis until you sor ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Seriously, husbands   by #75156  4y   1,341  Relationship

I agree that you need to ditch this idiot.  Subjecting a partner to risky sexual activities is a screaming symptom of abuse and objectification.  RUN, don’t walk.  Post back on how you’re faring. ...   [End]

• Wow...   by #75156  4y   2,183  Dating: Discussion  Cross-post

The mere mention of sex over coffee and the need to find a financially independent woman - OVER COFFEE - would be enough to make me walk away.  Who cares who the woman was in the googled image?  You’re not even dating this guy and you’re already obsessing over it.  ...   [End]

• Re: new to the dating scene and made a big mistake EDITED   by #75156  4y   2,241  Dating: Discussion  Cross-post

What are your instincts telling you?  Is there a reason that you have trust issues?  Break it down for yourself to see if there is a pattern to your choices and/or thinking processes.  Perhaps, you have a reason to be distrustful.  If so, whether you’re dating this guy or someone else, the issues of trust will always remain a driving force in your decision-making.  Before you even consider a serious relationship, the trust issues must be managed, and I speak about this from a personal perspective.  Blue Rose wasn’t insulting you, I don’t believe.  Past is ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: If God is dead then...   by #75156  4y   810

My personal feeling is that it’s a control and ego issue. If we believe that there is nothing greater than ourselves, we are absolved of all responsibility to remain humble, appreciative, and personally accountable. ... ... One of the examples that I recollect goes as follows: ... I’m in an enclosed room with no windows and one door. There is no handle or knob on the door. Suddenly, a handle appears. As this is my only means to escape, wouldn’t that handle be interpreted as something greater than myself? Just in the context of this example, wouldn’t that handle effectively be considered a god ...   [retrieve the message]

• Re: Do you think some people can just ATTRACT negativity regardless of w...   by #75156  4y   1,453  Spirituality  Cross-post

I agree with all of the excellent suggestions that have been made for you.  Things happen, and that’s just that.  Sometimes, things happen because of personal choices, and other times they are simply random events that we have no control over.  ... ... I’ve recently emerged from a spiritual ( NOT religious ) vacuum.  My experiences over the past 20 months tested every one of my core values and I essentially caved in to what I wanted that never materialized.  What I discovered was that the Great Creator didn’t abandon me - I turned my back on him/her/it.&n ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: raped by husband perversely for three years   by #75156  4y   1,693  Rape

LuellaMay said it right enough - seek couseling.  You didn’t have "bad luck" with men - you chose these men for some reason.  Those of us who have survived successfully know what you’ve experienced and the long, difficult road that we had to travel to heal and make better choices.  ... ... You have a lot of excuses as to why you won’t seek counseling - there are many organizations that offer free counseling with good, solid counselors.  I didn’t want to continue with "free" counseling because the groups and counselor began asking some very difficult quest ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: What can i do...?   by #75156  4y   2,175  Men Raped  Cross-post

Your friend is the victim of sexual harassment and abuse by legal definition.  There is little that you, personally, can do to help him - he must take the steps to help himself before this episode becomes a focal point for the rest of his life.  ndvh.org is the site for the National Domestic Violence Hotline - there are lists of resources state by state.  He can also contact his local law enforcement, but I would suggest to him that it would be far more effective to align himself with an advocacy organization, first.  Unfortunately, sexual harassment of men is so under- ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: How to become more Narcissistic   by #75156  4y   1,267  NPD: Narcissism Surv

Who’s moderating this board?   [End]

• Re: Omigod...   by #75156  4y   1,823  Hypertension  Cross-post

Thank you, VERY much for your response...I have not been taking care of myself, physically, emotionally, etc.  The processed foods is the thing that has been a strong contributor to my condition, as well as lack of movement.  SO - the suggestion of going non-processed and organic is a good one.  ... ... I’m just starting this medical journey, and I’ve not experienced positive results when consulting western physicians.  It’s all about taking a pill or having surgery, and many things have been both overlooked and dismissed.  I’m shopping, today, and I intend to go as muc ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: on christmas eve   by #75156  4y   959  Abuse Physical/Emoti

One of the most insidious tactics of the abuser is to keep the victims off balance and to force children to align their loyalties with them and forsake the victim.  Over 90% of all domestic violence and abuse is perpetrated in front of children - it is a reminder to the innocents that they, too, could suffer the same fate as the victim.  I know this from personal experience. ... ... You are not responsible for the abuser’s choices, EVER.  As for how much you believe that your daughter "loves" her father...consider what she witnesses whenever you are verbally, emotionall ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Share   by #75156  5y   1,990  Hypertension  Cross-post

Alrighty, more information is definitely helpful, I agree. ... ... My diet is terrible, not because I prefer it, but because I am extremely limited in my financial resources.  I don’t understand why processed foods are so much more expensive than unprocessed (NOT necessarily organic) foods, but I purchase what I can afford.  ... ... I am inactive except attending to my studio activities.  The stress level is ridiculous and I sought individual counseling over the summer to address a number of the issues.  ... ... For the time being, I am reluctantly agreeable to the allopathic approach ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Are you serious? IF you are sure of what he's doing, Turn him in.   by #75156  5y   3,401  NPD: Narcissism Surv  Cross-post

Well, he was discharged on a medical in 2007 and has been doing this since then.  I don’t know if anyone has heard of the "Stolen Valor" legislation that addresses this type of cime.  At any rate - now that he’s a civilian, whom would I contact?  I really don’t like the idea of doing this, but what he’s doing is criminal.  The people that he’s harming are many.  And, somewhere, this has to end.  UGH.  What the heck is WRONG with people?  My brother who’s a retired Naval Officer and served in Viet Nam told me that this type of thing has ...   [retrieve this message]

• Omigod...   by #75156  5y   2,369  Hypertension  Cross-post

I finally had to go to the doctor, today, after having spontaneous nosebleeds and high b/p. In the office, my right arm registered 180/120 and my left arm registered 178/115. I would really, really, REALLY appreciate some approaches to combat this and bring down my b/p aside from allopathic treatments. Right now, I think I need to accept the allopathic treatment for the time being, but this doesn’t have to be a lifelong maintenance medication, can it?   [End]

• Re: Anyone else love Christmas?   by #75156  5y   2,626  Beaten Wives  Cross-post

excellent suggestion.........thank you ...   [End]

• precisely!!!   by #75156  5y   3,378  NPD: Narcissism Surv  Cross-post

He’s also getting special loans, grants, and all of the other perks that a decorated combat vet deserves by passing off his fabricated and forged "documentation."  I have an original forgery that he made up that named him as a recipient of the Bronze Star for heroism during a firefight in Tikrit.  He never even left WRAMC in 3 years.  ...   [End]

• Re: PopeJohn I think you're right but :)...   by #75156  5y   3,517  NPD: Narcissism Surv  Cross-post

What medication or treatment would create a conscience in a person who doesn’t have one?  Either they have one, or they don’t, and the person in question doesn’t. ...   [End]

• Re: Anyone else love Christmas?   by #75156  5y   2,609  Beaten Wives  Cross-post

The "holiday" season is the worst time for increase in domestic violence.  If there are children, they are experience the withold/reward tactics of the abuser even worse.  Will there be gifts for the children?  Will there even be a holiday meal?  The last holiday that I spent with my ex, he didn’t "allow" me to purchase groceries for a holiday meal and instead, we had boiled hot dogs.  But, look at the expensive gifts!  All purchased on a credit account that he took out in my name!  ... ... I don’t hate the holidays, but I don’t see the hol ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Are you serious? IF you are sure of what he's doing, Turn him in.   by #75156  5y   3,486  NPD: Narcissism Surv  Cross-post

This person’s ex-wife knew about his forgeries.  The evidence has been examined by individuals who are familiar with this type of thing. ... ... I appreciate the strong encouragement - I  do feel as if I’ve committed the crime because I know about it, have the original physical evidence to prove it, and I know that people are being harmed by his activities that have never even met him.  His activities are defrauding taxpayers and objectifying the brave men and women who have served courageously. ... ... Thanks, again, for the encouragement.  This has been a horrib ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: psychiatric problems   by #75156  5y   3,487  NPD: Narcissism Surv  Cross-post

I sincerely had not intended my personal crisis to turn into a psychiatric/psychological debate.  I’m in tremendous emotional turmoil over this, and I’m too close to the situation to take (or, not to take) a rational action to not only hope to stop this from continuing, but to help this individual stand accountable for his choices..  Once again, thanks for your posts. ...   [End]

• Re: psychiatric problems   by #75156  5y   3,602  NPD: Narcissism Surv  Cross-post

Thank you for your response.  The individual doesn’t have a psychiatric condition, as I mentioned in the OP - he has a personality disorder, and there is a vast difference between the two.  Personality disorders are not an organic condition and can only be "managed" or "treated" by the individual, themselves, through life-altering changes in behavioral choices.  Those with a personality disorder must be willing to recognize the damage that they have inflicted, and be willing to make personal changes.  Schizophrenia is a chemi ...   [retrieve this message]

• HELP!!! Immediate family member impersonating a DECORATED combat veteran.   by #75156  5y   5,798  NPD: Narcissism Surv  Cross-post

I am ashamed to say that I have an immediate family member who has been impersonating a decorated combat veteran.  This individual enlisted in the US Army in 2001 and received a ”medical” discharge in 2003.  He lived in my home for 6 weeks after his discharge and abandoned his belongings in my home after he tried to re-enlist using forged and bogus military documentation.  The Recruiter called me to tell me that he had changed the eligibility codes on his Dd214 so that he would appear eligible for re-enlistment, and had been caught.  He left my home, the ...   [retrieve this message]

• Four Agreements   by #75156  5y   1,485  Spirituality  Cross-post

No, I haven’t read them, and I would be interested in doing so! ...   [End]

• Re: The devil has no HOLD (can only tempt) on a righteous man.   by #75156  5y   1,541  Spirituality  Cross-post

Please, forgive me.  I had not intended my debacle to turn into a religious debate or platform for sermons.  I am struggling.  I am quite familiar with all of the sermonistic teachings of Christianity and basic doctrines of other religions.  What I am saying is that I have lost my faith that there exists a Higher Power, regardless of whether that entity is called, "God," "Vishnu," or "Great Creator." ... ... Throughout my life, I felt that I had always understood (and, accepted) that there was A Force that was greater than me.  This Fo ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: swollen nail fungus with pictures   by #75156  5y   4,453  Nail Fungus

I had a serious nail fungus issue and visiting a doctor was a waste of time.  The prescription that was written was prone to causing liver damage (had to have enzyme tests done every 6 weeks), and the "success" of the treatment would have taken a no less than a year - a  year on a medication that was known to cause liver damage. ... ... Instead, I applied tincture of iodine once every week.  It took just about as long as the pharmaceutical might have, and the success was evident without the risk of liver damage. ...   [End]

• Re: Lost my faith & spirituality   by #75156  5y   1,564  Spirituality  Cross-post

I appreciate all of the words of wisdom and encouragement, very much.  Life isn’t fair, and that’s a fact.  Perhaps, I need to get back to that understanding and accept it for the truth that it is, rather than worry myself stupid over things that are beyond my control. ... ... Again, thank you all - time to take the bad with the good and learn from it. ...   [End]

• Re: Some answers   by #75156  5y   1,569  Rape  Cross-post

But to me if some stranger sexually molests you, and rips your clothing, its classed as sexual assault/attacked, so i dont understand how she can say he just roughed me up, she says she blames herself, thats why i thought she might have got friendly with someone who went to ... ... It’s called, "denial."  If we downplay the episode, it wasn’t as bad as all that.  She DOES need to report this to authorities while the details are fresh in her mind. ...   [End]

• Lost my faith & spirituality   by #75156  5y   1,795  Spirituality  Cross-post

In the past year, I have lost my sense of spirituality which had always been a strong aspect of my life. ... ... I won’t go into details, because it would create a droning post. Suffice it to say that a series of events took place that destroyed my ability to trust, and my belief that doing the ”right thing” is rewarded. At this stage, it seems to me that people who intentionally inflict harm upon others get away with it, at all levels. ... ... From stalking, to fraud, to breach of contract, to professional misconduct, and everything in between, all of these things have shaken my system of beliefs ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Some answers   by #75156  5y   1,569  Rape  Cross-post

Speaking (typing) from experience, victims of a violent attack often do things that would seem odd to an onlooker.  It’s the mind’s way of coping with the incident before going into shock.  The human organism switches to "auto-pilot," and goes through the motions of normality.  It’s not that the victim is minimizing their ordeal, it’s just that trauma does strange things to human beings.  For instance, after a brutal gang-rape, one victim tried to put on the tatters of her clothing and walked 2 miles to a convenience store and purchased cigarettes and a bevera ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Was it rape? A boy the victim and the girl the rapist?   by #75156  5y   93,178  Rape

some of the posts on this board read like stories out of ”Forum” or something ... ... can men be raped? search google and find out for yourself you might be shocked to learn some facts   [End]

• Re: After years of suppressing emotions, Why do some people think you ar...   by #75156  6y   2,717  Child: Sexually Abus  Cross-post

if you’re making progress and starting to really feel the emotions, who cares how you are perceived?   [End]

• DO IT-he'll never get better   by #75156  6y   8,174  NPD: Narcissism Surv

Before you leave, you need to understand what you’re up against.  You did not mention children and, if there are none as a result of this union, that is a blessing.  If you DO have children, you need to consult an attorney, an abuse counselor, and be very, very cautious.  He’s already demonstrated violence.  The most important thing, right now, is that you do NOT involve yourself in another relationship, even though you may feel that you need someone.  What you need is to get safe, get healed, and then you will be prepared to choose a partner who is emotionally he ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Strain on my relationship due to cocaine and codependency   by #75156  6y   4,943  Addiction: Drug  Cross-post

You’ve had two very sound, very insightful responses.  To reiterate the posts above, there is nothing fantastic about any relationship when substance abuse is a focal point.  The communication is false because illegal substance abuse is all about deceit, nevermind that it can land a person in a terrible (and, stupid) legal situation. The sex is not true because it is "enhanced" by chemicals.  The relationship is entirely false . ... ... You are spending a great deal of energy focusing on generating excuses and maintaining your denial.  Do you honestly want to ri ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Do healthy relationships really exist?   by #75156  6y   1,347  Relationship

Is it possible that you’re trying to force relationships to work in an attempt to fill in the void of your loneliness?  ... ... ” I feel extremely lonely because all my relationships seem to be toxic . ”  You’re feeling lonely because you haven’t yet learned how to appreciate yourself and be comfortable with being independent of other people to fill some void.  When you have addressed your own issues, determine why you choose toxic partners, and learn how to enjoy your own company , you might be pleasantly surprised in meeting someone that you are finally ready to develop a healthy relationsh ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: can someone assure me that ex's can stay friends?   by #75156  6y   2,645  Relationship

Nobody can assure you that your divorce will be amicable.  You’ll have to examine your relationship with this person, what prompted the divorce, if there was deciet, abuse (physical or emotional), make your own judgment, and prepare accordingly (if necessary).  No matter what your ex promises, you have to go by what you know.  If your ex wasn’t reasonable during your marriage, then you have no business expecting them to be reasonable during an emotional procedure like divorce. ... ... Some people do remain civil, responsible, and adult with their ex-spouses, and that ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Can I divorce my wife even if we live in two separate states?   by #75156  6y   12,519  Divorce  Cross-post

USE CAUTION when filing for legal separation and divorce! Although there may be a verbal agreement with regard to property division, it is imperative that these issues are spelled out, in detail, in writing, and sealed by a Notary Public. ... ... Then, one of you will need to file paperwork for Petition for Divorce with the Clerk of your local Family Court. It would probably be a wise idea to contact your County Courthouse, speak with a Clerk, and find out the steps to take to properly file the Petition. ... ... It may take a while for the Petition to be signed and granted by the Judge, but someti ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: !!BEWARE!! Crystal Clear Energized Water machine and John Ellis !! B...   by #75156  6y   10,737  Energized Water  Cross-post

It is the responsibility of anyone who has been a victim of internet fraud to contact the Authorities, immediately.  I’m not in favor of Government involvement, but many people who are desperate for a cure will pay for anything if there’s lengthy "documentation" to promote a product.   ... ... If you have been a victim of internet or mail fraud, contact the FBI and your State Police.  Save all documentation, receipts, purchase orders, emails, etc. ...   [End]

• Re: Really needing support and understanding on this relationship   by #75156  6y   1,562  Relationship  Cross-post

Only you know the anwers to your questions. The first step you may want to take is to stop using labels and ”reasons” or excuses for personal choices. This is an ugly fact of life: things happen and you either get professional counseling or you go to different healers and find out how to cope with your experiences. ... ... How can a relationship be deeply healing when there is an absence of genuine affection? Genuine affection isn’t sexual activity but a form of intimacy that each of us needs, whether we admit to it or not. How can a deeply healing relationship be holding you back? A stro ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: I was not abused as a child, but rather abused after 30 by my former...   by #75156  6y   1,777  Abuse Physical/Emoti  Cross-post

Good for you! for getting out. 2 years is still pretty recent so I hope your still in counseling so you keep on healing.   [End]

• Re: go.   by #75156  6y   2,588  Relationship  Cross-post

absolutely go. but hire an attorney FIRST or you’ll be in for a long, ugly fight just to see your children! and remember to leave the kids out of the divorce no matter what she does, YOU keep your head and do everything legally.   [End]

• Re: I need some advice, please.   by #75156  6y   1,463  Abuse Physical/Emoti

Get help, NOW, before he kills you or your children: ... ... ... http://unifem-eseasia.org/resources/others/domesticviolence/PDF/Indonesia.pdf ... ... ... ... http://www.icrc.org/eng ... ... ... It will NEVER get better so get your kids and get to a women’s shelter right now. ...   [End]

• Re: what's being too "clingy"   by #75156  6y   2,552  Women’s Forum  Cross-post

”Clingy” is using the presence of another person to fill a personal void.Being happy with oneself removes the feeling that we are not ”whole” unless we have someone in our lives. Clingy is ugly. Clingy is needy. Clingy is not healthy.   [End]

• Re: Women running away   by #75156  6y   3,777  Sex  Cross-post

It ain’t the size of your penis, pal. WOmen are dashing off because youre describing a random, shallow, meaningless encounter. What do you expect?   [End]

• Re: Help, jealous and need any advice   by #75156  6y   634  Relationship

First, you got involved with someone who is an unwed parent. The guy is going to have to stay in contact with the mother of his child for the next 18 years if not longer. Then, you even admit that the relationship started out on bad grounds. If you don’t have a solid foundation for a relationship, it’s goig to collapse just like a house of cards no matter what diet you get on or what new Maybelline lip gloss you use. Look, you gave this guy an ultimatum ”either be with me sincerely or don’t ever call me again.” Then you have the nerve to complain that he’s looking at other women and you a ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: help!!!   by #75156  6y   1,851  Relationship  Cross-post

Move on. Life is too short to spend trying to fix a relationship that just isn’t meant to be.   [End]

• Re: Is there a cycle to NPD?   by #75156  6y   2,031  NPD: Narcissism Surv

the REASON that you see so many victims on this forum is because there ARE so many victims of npd and abuse.Before you start passing about judgmentt it would serve you well to get a bit better informed about just how individuals are made into victims.As it stands your comments are neither helpful hopeful or encouraging and you better thank whatever diety you worship that you are clueless about npd and abuse!   [End]

• Re: Is there a cycle to NPD?   by #75156  6y   1,952  NPD: Narcissism Surv

Abusive NPD operate in a cycle. Abuse has a cycle. Things go fine until the abuser starts feeling a lack of power and starts the whole thing all over again over something stupid. ... ... If you plan on leaving get to an abuse counselor and atrtorny asap. Keep your kids out of everything that is between you and your husband. Call the national abuse hotline and find out about your options. ... ... Does he have firearms in the house and threaten to use them?Does he threaten to kill himself all the time? For your kids sakes if not for yours get out and cut your losses. Your job is over whelming becaus ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Link For Information On NPD   by #75156  6y   1,479  NPD: Narcissism Surv  Cross-post

Browsing this website might help a little, but Sam V. is a self diagnosed malignant NPD himself.Maybe part of his penance was to write his books about NPD. THe website has passages that are taken out of context and can be very confusing to the nonnpd. ... ... the best source of websites is in previous posts.   [End]

• Re: Need some advice, my girl friend and soulmate is slipping out of my ...   by #75156  6y   967  Relationship

First of all this girl isnt your property and you arent hers. Text messaging is one of the dumbest ways to communicate.Theres nothing to base the message on other than some dumbed down crypto typing. ... ... Cant replace her?Is she a car? Is she a piece of furniture? ... ... Trust issues yes.You had no business going into her account and saying ’my bad’ is not an apology. ’My Bad’ not even worth the time to type or say. People seem to be getting more and more immature instead of growing up. ... ... Move on.Your young and you have a lot of growing up to do.   [End]

• Re: Scared by an internet weirdo 4   by #75156  6y   1,631  Sex  Cross-post

Young lady, how on earth did you allow yourself to become involved with such a sick twisted person? The first mention of his behavior was a red flag for you and hopefully youve learned something valuable from this experience. File charges of internet stalking and dont answer another of his emails or messages.Change all of your account information and contact your internet server and explain what has been happening. ... ... This is a terrible situation for you but you should take something away from it like leaving the flirting to in-person encounters and not online b.s. Its a very dangerous wor ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: suicide risks of antidepressants   by #75156  6y   1,210  News  Cross-post

pharma companies market their drugs to make us all feel that somethings wrong if we are tired, anxious, irritable, sore or anything else thats a part of living! a friend of mine had another friend whos 18y/o daughter was killed in an auto accident. the first thing the family doc wanted to do was to put the whole family on meds to dull their pain! isnt feeling the loss of someone part of the grieving process? why would we want to dull our sense of loss with a chemical? ... ... listen to the podcast and theres some discussion about the damage that these drugs are actually doing and how the ...   [retrieve this message]

• question about Herx symptoms   by #75156  6y   1,148  MMS Support

what is Herx and how does it relate to mms?   [End]

• Child Loss to Violent Crime Support   by #75156  6y   799  News  Cross-post

This site is being passed along for those parents who have lost a child to violent crime. The burden of parental grief is too much for any family or individual to carry alone. ... ... ... http://www.mothersincharge.org/index.htm ... ...   [End]

• suicide risks of antidepressants   by #75156  6y   1,313  News  Cross-post

Suicide risks associated with antidepressants? What an oxymoron! ... ... ... http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5078354 ... ... ...   [End]

• where **IS** confusedfriend87? n/m   by #75156  7y   2,714  Abuse Physical/Emoti  Cross-post

where **IS** confusedfriend87? n/m   [End]

• Re: Abusive Friend- what do I do?   by #75156  7y   2,882  Abuse Physical/Emoti  Cross-post

You cant do a thing to change this person. He isnt bad he is just very sick. People can be many things to different people and the person that you see is probalby not the person who is tormented enough to attempt suicide and beat the crap out of his girlfriend. The best thing you could do for him is to let hi know that you will stand by him if he agree to anger managmnet or some other therapy. You will have to be careful because your at risk too whenever your dealing with someone who is abusive.   [End]

• Re: been there done that   by #75156  7y   1,763  Relationship

***Popes know very little about sexual relationships so don’t come down too hard on me.*** ... ... If that is a true statement then you have no business attempting to play ”Dear Abby” here at Curezone. Sit on your hands and read instead of giving in to the temptation to orate about what you feel is helpful.   [End]

• knee jerk liberals   by #75156  7y   2,765  Men Raped  Cross-post

***Yes reality is harsh and besides I knew he would find plenty of knee jerk liberals here to coddle him.*** ... ... So, are you implying that a survivor of spousal rape, domestic abuse, spousal battery, and post traumatic stress syndrome is a ***knee jerk liberal?*** Are you suggesting that any empathy, support, encouragement, or guidance for this victim is ***CODDLING?!?!?!*** Is it because this victim is a man that compels you to make such statements? Do you believe that he should be ABLE to ***get over it*** due to his gender? You need to step off, pal. If you are lucky enough to have ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: 89er280...   by #75156  7y   2,598  Men Raped  Cross-post

The fact that the original poster has made mistakes in his choices stands on its own merit. He has openly posted his mistakes in choices, behaviors, and gave as much detail as he could bear to explain (NOT EXCUSE) his choices. What he is doing is asking for help, at this point. No doubt, he has experienced a ”kick in the pants,” already with five offspring (soon to be six) that he must support financially for the next 18 years. He is AWARE of his mistakes. ... ... Honesty can sometimes be uncomfortable, but it should NEVER be cruel such as your initial post was and subsequent post maintains ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Raped a decade ago   by #75156  7y   2,939  Men Raped  Cross-post

Your response IS harsh, though you do make some valid points. Rape, particularly in cases of a man enduring sexual assault by another man, is something that a person just can’t simply ”get over” even after a decade. The degradation of rape cannot ever be understated, as this gentleman’s story witnesses. Nearly all victims of rape experience post traumatic stress syndrome which is manifested through thought and deed. Get over it? Have you no compassion or empathy? ... ... I would suggest to the original poster that he seek group support and individual counseling. Furthermore I would gently ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Cure and prevention   by #75156  7y   1,710  MRSA

I think this is going to be a very long process.Im getting another boil in the very same place that it popped up before. I am getting some more silver today and i’ll find some fluvic acid.I wont eat the manuka but Ill make some more of the salve and probably boost it with some more iodine. I am not diabetic thank goodness but my diet has gone down the tubes lately so i will start back to where I dropped the ball on this. The natural doctor that i saw a while back kept telling me that my body isnt asking for more antibiots but that I can treat everything with a change in diet and suc ...   [retrieve this message]

• Cure and prevention   by #75156  7y   2,206  MRSA

I had a second round of MRSA that I treated with colloidal silver about 5 times per day during the worst of the infection. I also used a poultice of manuka honey, tinture of iodine, garlic oil and cayenne pepper oil.The lesion was not nearly as bad as it was the firts time and it ruptured so typical of MRSA sites. The lesion finally disappeard after 3 weeks of the silver and poultice. ... ... Now prevention needs to be refined.What is the strongest silver available at my HFS?Is manuka honey edible? Should I be adding manuka to my diet? Increasaing vit C? Ill have to keep a very close eye ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Please help me, I am having the worst time of my life   by #75156  7y   1,186  Ask CureZone

Have you considered avoiding chemical/artificial birth control entirely? We are just not seeing the long termed effects of birth control medications and it is very alarming.   [End]

• Re: I don't blame hopinso for leaving   by #75156  7y   1,179  Webmaster Support

its all about control   [End]

• breakthrough   by #75156  7y   4,162  MRSA  Cross-post

the boil finally ruptured early this morning and it is draining continously. Changing dressings about each 2 hours with the following mixture ... 5 parts manuka honey ... 1 part garlic oil ... 1 part cayene oil ... 2 parts iodine ... I decided to add idoine since they use the same stuff in hospital for surgery and so forth.thank you because i feel much better and I healing very quickly!   [End]

• Re: Well, we'll just have to see.   by #75156  7y   2,954  Relationship  Cross-post

you wrote...when he starts getting a reaction its already to late to say stop and that’s why he tries to go to sleep ...... ... It isnt too late to stop.its too much control and that is why he opts to leave the argument on his terms. Uncle is a psychologist and is warning you about his game playing? bingo   [End]

• Re: Help   by #75156  7y   4,487  MRSA  Cross-post

thank you for all of the optons and sites.I got some garlic oil manuka honey Collodal silver and cayene oil yesterday.I have been making compresses of the garlic and honey and applyin to the boil. I had MRSA before and this infection looks exactly like what i had before and is spreading in the sam way.I might have to go back to the doc to have it ruprured and tested. Ive drank nearly half the bottle of cs so far and I slept and sweated all day yesterday and last night. I hope i’m over the hump and i’m taking the antibiots.I am also taking the probitics. I am just scared because its so ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Help   by #75156  7y   4,294  MRSA  Cross-post

I beleive its a MRSA because I’ve had one before that kept me in hospital for a week hooked up to IV and on antibiotics after my release. The lesion has developed just like the one before.Should I keep taking the antibiotics along with teh coloidal sliver and the other things?I’m keeping my diet simple with greens and salads and fruit and trying to keep away from meats.thank you for your help! Im so terrified of having to endure another stay in hospital.   [End]

• Help   by #75156  7y   4,441  MRSA  Cross-post

I’m on bactrim and the boil is getting bigger. What can I do? This thing is deadly I’ve heard!   [End]

• Re: Evil Spirits. My story. Help Wanted!   by #75156  7y   4,556  Ghosts  Cross-post

My post was not intended to cause you to defend yourself.My points were made with the best of intentions. When a person integrates deep spiritual practices with their healing arts they are by definition become spiritual healers.Unfortunately many people do not choose to study with a person with more experience and often resort to reading books to gain their knowledge.What a master spiritualist can do is to educate us on which doors are better left unopened and how to approach other situations that seem to be benign on a superficial level.We do not know everything about the world unseen and ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Evil Spirits. My story. Help Wanted!   by #75156  7y   4,626  Ghosts  Cross-post

It takes years upon years to become an effective spiritual healer ask any Lakota or Navajo shaman. You might just be in your spiritual infancy and vulnerable to the negative entities that definitely exist. Have you consulted with your healing master that you are studying with? Surely he or she will be able to help you through this difficult time.   [End]

• message did not post, sorry   by #75156  7y   4,777  Genetically Modified

For some reason, my message did not post. My response was that ”organic” does not equal non-GMO (genetically manufactured organism). ... ... For instance, most ”organic” eggs and poultry products are raised in a certified-organic environment: no steroids; no antibiotics; organic feed; etc. However; the livestock are cloned animals. The same is true with beef, dairy products, and agricultural crops. ”Organic” only means that the manner in which the livestock or crops are raised can be certified to meet a specific criteria that excludes chemical fertilizers, vaccines, artificially enhanced f ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Is Organic and Non-GMO same?   by #75156  7y   4,793  Genetically Modified

Re: Is Organic and Non-GMO same?   [End]

• Re: I have a lot of questions   by #75156  7y   906  Christian Healing

There is a difference between religion and having spiritual beliefs.Religion is a set of rules that are made by man and spiritual beliefs are what one person believs to be true. ... ... I believe that *God* may change the course of a persons passing because he can use that persons talents to help others in some way. ... ... Death is a natural process of course and according to scriptures death is a result of the original sin.If you adhere to Christian doctrines death of the body is not the end but the beginning if you have accepted the fact that your sins have already been paid for by the blood of ...   [retrieve this message]

• VWT is a club not a resource Wombat   by #75156  7y   3,146  Iodine Debate

Even lurking I have found that there is a membership atmosphere in the forum. If you dont agree with my view you are banned or made fun of particularly with the idea of mega dosing!  They arent drinking litres of iodine but most of them are insisting that high dosing is the starting point for everyone.Not one of the *owners* will use common sense and back off and rethink this mega dose philosophy! ... ... Then weeding through the rhetoric is like wading through a pool of molasses in January. With one *owner,* its like interpreting the Riddler as hes constantly speaking in circles. ...   [retrieve this message]

• ditto N/P   by #75156  7y   1,144  Iodine Supplementati

...   [End]

• Re: Once an abuser, always...?   by #75156  7y   2,025  Relationship  Cross-post

ever spend any time in jail for spousal battery?sure sounds like it. ...   [End]

• Re: verbal abuse   by #75156  7y   1,110  Abuse: Physical & Em

You should be concerned with your reaction to abusers as you so worded it.  The pleasure that you take in what you describe as playing on their insecuriness, act hostile toward them, make fun of them frequently, or simply pretend they don’t exist and if I see the ’white flag’ I still won’t give up makes you the abuser.  You say that you are scared that you cannot forgive and that is unfortunate because people all act inappropriately at some point do they not?  No doubt you would be enraged if someone treated you in the same manner as you have described your own acti ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Crazy in Love- Help!!!   by #75156  7y   1,041  Relationship

You should be getting an HIV test because this person that you are dangerously in love for this guy is not reciprocating and you are being used.  Surely you are aware of this otherwise you would not be posting a desperate message re his inappropriate treatement of you.  You don’t owe this man anything and it would be a step in the right direction if you got out before you caught some STD from him. ...   [End]

• categorize narcissist   by #75156  7y   5,722  Narcissism/Sociopath

Still lurking and have seen no information re narcissist categories though plenty of paraphrasing of psychological textbook terminology.  From Sam Vaknin: ... ... Narcissists are either cerebral or somatic. In other words, they either generate their narcissistic supply by applying their bodies or by applying their minds. ... ... The somatic narcissist flaunts his sexual conquests, parades his possessions, exhibits his muscles, brags about his physical aesthetics or sexual prowess or exploits, is often a health freak and a hypochondriac. The cerebral narcissist is a know-it-all, haughty an ...   [retrieve this message]

• One word for this   by #75156  7y   1,264  Relationship

DUH ... ... You still like this moron even after hes shown you what a worm he is?  I will never understand this practice OR the women who have such little value of themselves as to get involved with men like this. ...   [End]

• anyone   by #75156  7y   2,966  Narcissism/Sociopath

can be a narcissist. I had friends who were narcissists. It was hard for me to see it because they were very clever and I always thought that NPD was reserved for husbands and wifes and boyfriends and girlfriends. It was also hard to get to the bottom of their giving things away and helping. At the time I had no idea that I was being set up by these people and I have to question the motives of other people today to avoid the same problems. Friends, family, bosses, religious leaders, and all can be narcissists. Wasnt Jim Jones a narcissist?   [End]

• Re: understanding narcissism   by #75156  7y   1,976  Narcissism/Sociopath

i had a friend in southwestern virginia that was exactly the same way.she seemed to zero in on other females who were having difficulties or in serious need and would come up with all sorts of help.she would bring groceries or purchase medicines or pet food or whatever she thought her current friend might need.she would always act like her gifts of help were somehow causing a serious financial burden and this was one of her strategies to cause her target to become beholden to her.she did the same type of thing for me when i was getting out of a really bad relationship and found myself in d ...   [retrieve this message]

• in lieu of zapper   by #75156  7y   977  Parasites Support

what’s the protocol for an herbal parasite cleasning?   [End]

• too close to problem   by #75156  7y   1,105  Relationship

... where i work there is a serious power struggle going on all of the time.there is the director of the facility and a person who is an adjunct teacher that only has a couple of classes.since this parttime teacher has come the whole facility is in chaos because the parttimer wants everything in the facility done his way.the director is unwilling to confront this person and this person is trying to put a lot of other students and employees in the middle of his power issues.he is constantly complaining about his pay scale and how the director is making so much more money than he is and how h ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: I need help with my relationship   by #75156  7y   1,197  Relationship

The love of your life? I doubt it. She’ll get sick of you being such a ”nice guy” and move on. You? You’ll keep calling yourself a ”nice guy” and keep your grip of control so tight on the next one that you’ll strangle her, too.   [End]

• Re: Difficult child destroying our marriage!   by #75156  7y   5,073  Relationship

people offered suggestions on how to approach your problem with this kid and you took every helpful remark as a personal insult and threw up defenses because you believe that you have all the answers and used the forum as a vehicle to complain about your stepdaughter. it’s not the kid that has the problem. you hate this kid so much that its shameful and clearly comes across even in your posts. it’s one thing to dislike someone but your hatred and loathing of this kid is thick enough to cut with a knife! and her own father could care less about making sure she gets help that she needs and ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Women, why take abuse?   by #75156  7y   1,021  Abuse: Physical & Em

”If she had just got up the courage, to walk up to him and pull the trigger... A man’s point of view.” ... ... Nothing else needs to be said.   [End]

• Re: hi   by #75156  7y   1,396  Abuse: Physical & Em  Cross-post

I got out of an abusive situation too and I learned a lot about myself and my past choices by going to some of the web sites. ... ... I’ve read all of the posts and I think that this member is full of rage that is so overwhelming that she is choosing different forums so that he can instigate arguments. The post somewhere above made it clear that he didn’t want to be personally addressed and this person just continued and kept posting directly at that guy. ... ... He says, ”My posts might irritate some, but at least I make people think and sometimes outside of the box.” I disagree with everything t ...   [retrieve this message]

• tks pulling now   by #75156  7y   379  Oil Pulling

• Re: Would Appreciate Your Input   by #75156  7y   997  Relationship

Sadly, we can’t force another person to accept our personal views. He is going to have to find his own way either through a crisis or seeing the visible benefits that you’re experiencing. ... ... A lot of people out there don’t want others to better themselves. Misery loves company and as long as someone else is suffering too, the persons misery won’t be such a lonely place. ... ... If he’s making fun of you literally poking fun at what you’re doing to better yourself, point out in a kind quiet manner that he is taking no steps and until he does, he has no right to try to sabotage your efforts. ... ...   [retrieve this message]

• Hidden Subject?   by #75156  7y   404  Abuse: Physical & Em

What is a Hidden Subject?   [End]

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Liver Cleansing & Gallstones
Relief from toxic liver problems.
Herpes Cure?
Herpes Treatment Breakthrough
Suffering Arthritis?
Ready to learn the real cause of arthritis and how to naturally get rid ...

PLAT

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
Free Clark DVD!
An amazing video about the Clark protocol that will open your eyes! And it is...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Cancer’s Natural Enemy
Rose Laurel OPC Plus, 15% discount with Cure Zone Discount Code of LR0...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Healthy Weight Loss
”After having tried pills, shakes, and about everything else ... I am thr...
Alkaline Ionized Water
Are there health benefits? What are people reporting?
Get 5% off Right Now!
Get 5% off anything in our homeopathic health store using the coupon co...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Native Remedies - People & Pets
Extensive line of herbal and homeopathic remedies for people ...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

184 messages, 479,526 topics, topics per page limited to: 150, average number of messages per page: 184, 1 pages,  29,218,411 page views

"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
~ Ann Landers

Image Galler Mosaic Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Medianet Ads

Herpes Cure?
It certainly is a major breakthrough in how Herpes is Treated

High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

$10 off Oxy-Powder®
A special discount for all CureZone members!

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Fr...

Proven Parasite Diet

Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefi...

Royal Supreme Flax Hull Lignans
Flax is a well-established source of the essential fatty ac...

Natural Cancer Remedies

Proven Candida Diet

Dr. Clark: Best Prices You Will Find!
Tools for Healing is the number one source for produc...

Cancer’s Natural Enemy
Opc Oleander, 15% Discount With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powder®

Proven Parasite Diet

Natural Cancer Remedies

Proven Candida Diet

Cancer’s Natural Enemy

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powder®

Proven Parasite Diet

Natural Cancer Remedies

Proven Candida Diet

Cancer’s Natural Enemy

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 1.05 sec at 4/17/2014 7:49:37 AM, requested by 50.17.107.233, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/s2.asp?f=762&c=0&ob=d&m=%2375156 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=8