CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums-3359 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Expanded All Messages [16] Posted by Aun77, Sorted by Date Source: Mosaic: Messages Across All CureZone Forums & Blogs

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Rules
 29,267,820 page views     185 messages     479,789 topics     1 pages
New Message Posting Disabled  

Original Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
33s ago
Search:   Top 300

All Messages [16] Posted by Aun77, Sorted by Date   Back To Standard Forum View

Like Mosaic on Facebook.com
  • Re: 3 month water fast? by Aun77  7y   8,936  Fasting: Weight  C  

I am worried about sugar levels and electrolyte levels...can you give me info on this too???   [End]

• Re: Once again....better now than never!! by Aun77  7y   589  Fasting: Weight  

OOOHHH...thanks for the advice...I will certainly do the board thing whenever I get the urge or desire to put something in mouth. This board is great and full of great people!!! Thanks so much!!   [End]

• Re: Go Aun77!!! by Aun77  7y   629  Fasting: Weight  

Thanks so much for that upbeat attitude and advice!!! I needed it!!!   [End]

• Re: Going to give this a shot. by Aun77  7y   573  Fasting: Weight  

I’m glad I read your post....nice results...pretty safe to me..in fact I did the grapefruit juicing...1 per day...this was when I was readying my body for full fasting....which reminds me I have to pick up some grapefruits.   [End]

• Re: 3 month water fast? by Aun77  7y   9,034  Fasting: Weight  C  

I am also interested in this....I have a load of fat too to lose (maybe about 100) ... I also plan to fast now thru July. ... I know that a doctor’s monitoring would be beneficial....   [End]

• Once again....better now than never!! by Aun77  7y   768  Fasting: Weight  

I really feel that I need to FAST for health reasons. I just feel sluggish and out of shape. I just started my water fast at 8pm EST and I will go as long as I can without breaking. I have read how to safely break a fast, but I think I will call on a doctor to ”monitor” me while I am doing this...I will also exercise...not strenuous exercise but like 30 mins. walking on treadmill everyday and weight lifting 1-2 sets per body part every other day (total gym). While on this fast, I want get used to consistently working out and overcoming my ”desire” to eat. I go everyday noticing that I ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Ok...starting over AGAIN!!! by Aun77  7y   494  Fasting: Water  

YAY!!! I made it thru day #1 and getting ready to begin day #2. I cannot wait til ketosis kicks in because I really want to go thru with this. I know I will gain many benefits two of which I am on this fast....spiritural clarity and weight loss. ... ... SW: 275 ... CW: 273 ... GW: 175   [End]

• Ok...starting over AGAIN!!! by Aun77  7y   549  Fasting: Water  

Where is my willpower??? Obviously it’s missing. I think I am gonna have to go to my higher source of power and let HIM guide. I think this is what HE has been trying to tell me all along...that I can’t do it without HIM, I believe HIM since HE has all power and then some. ... ... So today May 25 is day one for me and like another blogger is doing I think I will be here all day reading other people’s posts just to keep myself from snacking. I haven’t been hungry at all, but once I see the food I just want it in my mouth and once I have it, there is no pleasure in having it whatsoever. So I ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: 12 hours into 40 day fast by Aun77  7y   706  Fasting: Weight  

Thanks so much for the info.....I heard of people drinking half their weight in ounces and I had also heard of people drinking only when thirsty. I understand about the kidneys being overtaxed, but doesn’t it help to get the toxins moving by drinking more water??? ... ...   [End]

• Re: Day 10/Water Fast/almost done by Aun77  7y   949  Fasting: Weight  

Oh praise God!!! I really needed to see a post like this. Thanks Ivana for this post. It has really motivated me. I was half way thru yesterday when I failed, but today is a NEW day and I am starting over determined to get some spiritural clarity from my FATHER IN HEAVEN, weight loss, and put an end to overeating. ... ... Many thanks to you!! Truly an inspiration.   [End]

• Re: I would love to have support. What is your experiencing with fasting? by Aun77  7y   1,272  Fasting: Water  

Ok I just screwed up my fast....how can I make it past the first 3 days without stuffing my face with something???!! ... ... I made it to two days one time, and not it seems I can’t even get to that right now...why is it sooo hard now??? ... ... Ok I’m sad now....   [End]

• Re: anyone take out their own IUD? by Aun77  7y   124,540  Mirena IUD  

I haven’t had any major problems with it either, but I am really moody alot and I get irritate alot too. Just read someone else’s post and I think that the best thing to do is use natural means of birth control i.e. condoms. ... ... Anything not a part of your body from birth is usually not good for it either, so I will be calling my Doc to have it removed. ... ... How do I tell my husband????? LOL   [End]

• Re: Whose Mystery babylon? by Aun77  7y   3,244  End Times Debate  C  

Do you know what the Holy Bible says about people like you Mr. Moreless????? ... ... THEY CALL THEM SCOFFERS....and the end of days will come upon so suddenly and unexpectedly that I just pray that someday soon the Holy Spirit will touch you and you will realize how silly Satan has been making you look..... ... ... and I quote from the Holy Bible.....”Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, and saying, Where is the promise of His coming for since the forefathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creatio ...   [retrieve this message]

• 12 hours into 40 day fast by Aun77  7y   796  Fasting: Weight  

Hi just wanted to post results so far....12 hours into this fast and I feel no hunger whatsoever...gotta go and pick up my gallon distilled water...gallon a day...do any of you do enemas on a weekly basis when on fasts????   [End]

• Re: Day 1 :) by Aun77  7y   788  Fasting: Water  C  

I started at 9pm EST and I will be taking it one day at a time..... Thank you sooo much for you support!!!!   [End]

• Re: If you are currently WATER ONLY fasting, PLEASE post here... by Aun77  7y   910  Fasting: Water  

Hi I just joined this board and I would like to join if this is OK.... ... ... Starting Weight: 275 ... Goal Weight: 170 ... ... I have no health problems, I am just overweight....I have fasted on water for 2 days straight then gave up. Food cravings are my hindrance. I am not at all hungry when I attempt to fast. Desperately need support and prayer to get through this. The biggest benefit for me would be Spiritual clarity and then weight loss would be a close second. ... ... Thanks!!!   [End]

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

$10 off Oxy-Powder®
A special discount for all CureZone members!
Herpes Cure?
Herpes Treatment Breakthrough
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
All Natural Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Same or Ne...
Free Clark DVD!
Order this free DVD that includes a testimonial by former State Representativ...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Colloidal Silver Free!
Buy $100 in Non-Colloidal Supplement Products & Get a Free Bottle of A...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

The Famous Master Cleanse
For the first time ever, we have created the complete master cleans...
Medically Proven Anti-Cancer Benefits
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water ...
I Look 20 Years Younger!
My skin feels amazing!
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H. Restore lost reserves. J.CROW’S® Lugol’s Iodine Soluti...
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Native Remedies - People & Pets
Extensive line of herbal and homeopathic remedies for people ...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

185 messages, 479,789 topics, topics per page limited to: 150, average number of messages per page: 185, 1 pages,  29,267,820 page views

"Take care of yourself. Good health is everyone's major source of wealth. Without it, happiness is almost impossible."
~ author unknown

Image Galler Mosaic Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Medianet Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 0.57 sec at 4/21/2014 9:49:50 AM, requested by 54.205.160.82, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/s2.asp?f=762&c=0&ob=d&m=Aun77 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=8