CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums34974 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Expanded All Messages [78] Posted by Big cheese, Sorted by Date Source: Mosaic: Messages Across All CureZone Forums & Blogs

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Rules
 29,243,794 page views     687 messages     479,643 topics     1 pages
New Message Posting Disabled  

Original Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
53s ago
Search:   Top 300

All Messages [78] Posted by Big cheese, Sorted by Date   Back To Standard Forum View

Like Mosaic on Facebook.com
  • Liver Flush Results After 45 flushes   by Big cheese  10y   1,129  Liver Flush Support

It’s been a long time since I posted a message on the liver flush forum. I am still doing well. The problem that I had with contipation, is resolved. I am still getting stones out, allthough not every time.I am only flushing about every 2 months, whereas I was flushing every 3 weeks, before. I must be creating gall stones, otherwise I would be free of them by now. Regardless I am fealing great, not bad for a 74 year old geezer. ... Big cheese   [End]

• Liver Flush Results After 45 flushes   by Big cheese  10y   2,244  Liver Flush Facts

It’s been a long time since I posted a message on the liver flush forum. I am still doing well. The problem that I had with contipation, is resolved. I am still getting stones out, allthough not every time.I am only flushing about every 2 months, whereas I was flushing every 3 weeks, before. I must be creating gall stones, otherwise I would be free of them by now. Regardless I am fealing great, not bad for a 74 year old geezer. ... Big cheese   [End]

• Re: Question   by Big cheese  11y   1,170  Liver Flush Support

It took more than a year to do the 24 flushes, it took me quite a while to do my first flush. I first did Hulda Clarke’s full coarse of parasite cleanse, it took about 20 weeks, then I did a full coarse of ”Gold coin grass” & ” chinese bitters” etc. I then did my first flush about the end of Feb. 2002, I got many small stones, the size of grains of rice to the size of green peas, and lots of chaff. I started to get larger stones after about the 10th flush. I got the largest stones, ie: 3 about 5cm long and 2.5 cm in diameter. (probably from the liver). ... About the master cleanse, I’m doin ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: 24th flush results   R by Big cheese  11y   1,570  Liver Flush Support

I definitely feel much better, I am no longer constipated, as I was for the last 25 to 30 years. I used to have eczema on my elbows and behind my knees, I no longer have it. I no langer have sinus infections which was my lot for many years. So all in all I have to say that I feel much better than I have for a long time. ... Lawrence   [End]

• 24th flush results   RN by Big cheese  11y   1,367  Liver Flush Support

I had my 24th flush this weekend, and got no stones, yippy, at last they are all gone. I will flush in 6 months. I did not think this day would ever come, but it is here at last. ... Lawrence   [End]

• Re: 23rd flush results   by Big cheese  11y   990  Liver Flush Support

Hi Tracey, I’m getting on average one BM for every meal that I eat, which is much improved from what it used to be, which was cronic constipation for the last 25 to 30 years. I’m one month into my program which includes another of there products that cleanses parasites, called ”Clear”, and like I said in my last post, it will probably take 6 months to complete, so far I’m satisfied with the results. I’ll include the link to there web-site. ... Lawrence http://www.yasmin.awarenesslife.com/main.cfm ...   [End]

• 23rd flush results   by Big cheese  11y   1,145  Liver Flush Support

Had my 23rd flush this weekend, and only got 10 tiny green stones. At last i’m coming to the end of them, will flush again in 2 weeks to make shure.In the last 22 flushes I’ve got over 3’000 stones out, I thought that they would never end.I’ve started a program advised by Dr. Tim O’Shay in his article entitled ”Journey to the center od your colon”. The product is called ”Experience” and it is cleaning out my colon real good. I’ve lost 15 lbs and just have about 25lbs to go, shouldent take more than 6 months to complete. My digestion is much improved. ... Lawrence   [End]

• Re: Sciatica   by Big cheese  11y   1,902  Liver Flush Support

I’ll try to copy & paste a do it your-self pain relief for sciatica, from Dr Whitaker’s web-site. ... http://www.drwhitaker.com/nc/news_exer_thompman4_02.asp http://www.drwhitaker.com/nc/news_exer_thompman4_02.asp ...   [End]

• Re: Experience   by Big cheese  11y   922  Master Cleanse Supp

Sorry Tracey, I musta of heard him wrong, I’m a little hard of hearing, I guess he said fennel seed, and I misunderstood him.Thanks for the web-site for them. ... Bigcheese http://www.yasmin.awarenesslife.com/main.cfm ...   [End]

• answer for Tracy   by Big cheese  11y   910  Master Cleanse Supp

I phoned the makers of ” Experience”and the ingredient list goes as followes, Selemium, King Solomon seed, Rhubarb root, Senna seed, Corn syrup. It does not contain benotite clay. ... Lawrence   [End]

• Re: 'Experience'   by Big cheese  11y   851  Master Cleanse Supp

Since it is an 1-800, I will probably phone them next week, and wil put up a new post when I get it. ... Lawrence ... ... ... ...   [End]

• Re: 'Experience'   by Big cheese  11y   834  Master Cleanse Supp

Tracy, if you look on the products list, you will find the ”experience” bottle to the right of the ”flora”, it’s a different product that you can not view on the web, you have to phone them to order it, where as the ”flora” is on the sight that some of the other products are. ... Lawrence   [End]

• Question for Tracy   by Big cheese  11y   894  Master Cleanse Supp

In that article ”Journey To the center of the Colon” by Tim O’shea, there is a list of herbal supplements, have you or anyone you know, taken them, If so is there benotite clay in the one called ”Experience”? ... Lawrence   [End]

• Re: Epsom salts.I have some for baths will they do??   by Big cheese  11y   2,007  Liver Flush Support

Sorry for the last message that I put on, I put too many v’s in the URL, willmake the change. ... Lawrence http://yarchive.net/med/magnesium.html ...   [End]

• Re: Epsom salts.I have some for baths will they do??   by Big cheese  11y   1,973  Liver Flush Support

According to Dr.Harris M.D., they are all the same, and you can use any of them for liver flushes. Click on the URL below to read his comments on epsom salts. ... Lawrence http://yarchivve.net/med/magnesium.html ...   [End]

• MC DAY 6   by Big cheese  11y   1,910  Master Cleanse Supp

Hi I’m new to this forum, this is day 6 of my second MC, I did it once before and had to stop on day 9, because I got so cold that I coudn’t warm up, I got warm as soon as I started eating. I took some P.B. on day 2 and 1 on day 3, it stayed in my bowel for 3 days and lodged in my colon right where the colon turns to go down to your anus.I had a lot of pain over it, so desided to not take it. Has anyone got mucoid plaque out with just the MC? I sure hope so. I’m planning to do the 10 days, and go from there. I’m nto hungry at all so think that I can do the 10 days. ... Lawrence   [End]

• Re: Epsom Salt FOR BATH?   by Big cheese  11y   956  Liver Flush Support

Yes the epsom salts in the big bag is the same as the other stuff according Dr. Harris. ... ... Since Epsom salts are not intended for internal use, I would want to ... know what contaminants they have in them before I tried out the ... M.D.-approved cheapo supplement route. ... ... ... Comment: They’ve been using Epsom salt as a laxative since before you ... were in diapers, Paul, and any pharmacology text will mention it in this ... use (see for instance: Goodman and Gillman’s The Pharmacological Basis ... of Therapeutics, 7th ed., p. 998). So will the USP. The usual dose ... mentioned for this purpose in adul ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: How Long to Clean the Liver?   by Big cheese  11y   3,724  Liver Flush Support

I have done 20 flushes, and have got out more than 2400 stones. ... I still got about 50 stones on my 20th flush, and I too would like to see the end of it, but will keep flushing until I do not get anymore. ... Lawrence   [End]

• Re: Liver Cleanse Are they Stones? Green inside   by Big cheese  11y   1,120  Liver Flush Support

Yes those green waxy looking things are cholesterol stones, that what cholersterol is, waxy looking and feels waxy. ... Lawrence   [End]

• Re: Is a stone 1.9 centimeters too big to flush?   by Big cheese  11y   1,979  Liver Flush Support

Yes I past one that was 2.5cm in diameter and 5cm long and shaped like a football. Nother woman past one that she called her gallboulder, about the size of a golf ball. ... Lawrence   [End]

• Re: This question is for Spirit--Where are you?   by Big cheese  11y   2,144  Liver Flush Support

Hi, Paulette. I think you are misunderstanding the situation. The way I understaand it, the gallbladder rupured and the stones and the other crud spilled into her abdomen, on the outside of her intestions. Liver flushing will do nothing to clean them out. The only thing that would work is surgery, to clean out the stones and other stuff that they spilled into her guts. Maybe I’m not understanding the situation, if so then I apoligize. ... Lawrence   [End]

• Re: anyone had ultrasound after flush?   by Big cheese  11y   750  Liver Flush Support

I have never done a ultra sound, but don’t think that I need to.I’ve done 20 flushes and have got stones out every time, about 2500 now. I think that you are going to have to flush a few more times to get them all out. ... Lawrence   [End]

• Re: WOW!!   by Big cheese  11y   819  Liver Flush Support

I have both books ”Eat Right for you Blood” and ”Live Right for your Blood” and in his 2nd book he says that cabbage and brussel sprouts are good for you. ... Lawrence   [End]

• Re: Tracey, will epsom salts be too harsh?   by Big cheese  11y   900  Liver Flush Support

I’ve posted this URL before it’s about the safety of epsom salts by Dr. Harris ... http://yarchive.net/med/magnesium.html ... He seems to athink that useing epsom salt on a daily basis, is good for us all. ... Lawrence   [End]

• Re: Amount of olive oil ;P   by Big cheese  11y   1,838  Liver Flush Support

Right from the start I used one full cup of olive oil mixed with one full cup of lemon juice. I started with grapefruit juice, but it has the habit of boosting your prescription medicins, and because I was taking coumiden (Warfarin) and it boosted it so much that my blood got too thin.Anyway I have excellent results, after 19 flushes, I have got out about 2400 stones, and am hoping it will soon come to the end. ... Lawrence   [End]

• Re: Bowel Cleanse?   by Big cheese  11y   1,044  Liver Flush Support

Hi Tracey, I tried the MC a month and a half ago, I went 9 days, and my metabolism must of went real low, that I got so cold, and my feet would not warm up at all. As soon as I started to eat again I warmed right up. I just received my order for Dr. Shultz’s formula, and started it yesterday. ... Lawrence   [End]

• Re: 19th Flush   by Big cheese  11y   1,192  Liver Flush Support

As I have mentioned before, I suffer from congested heart failure. ... And I have been constipated for the last 30 years. After a flush my bowel movements seem to improve and then gradually get worse. I have got out about 2400 stones so far, and I thought that I was soon coming to the end of them, but I guess not as I got out 70 this time. My blood pressure has improved to the point that I have been able to stop my blood pressure meds.At the age of 72 I wood say that any improvment is a plus. ... Lawrence   [End]

• 19th Flush   by Big cheese  11y   1,175  Liver Flush Support

Hi, I just did my 19th liver flush this weekend, and I got out another 70 stones, I was hoping that I wouldn’t get any.They were all about the size of small grapes, and a few a little bigger. Oh well I guess I’ll just have to keep flushing until they are all out ... Lawrence   [End]

• Re: Calcified stones v Cholestrol Stone   by Big cheese  11y   1,023  Liver Flush Support

All stones start out as cholesttrol stones, the ones that stay in your gall bladder the longest get coated with minerals, these ones wil then show up on the scanner, they also are the ones that sink after they are flushed out. ... Lawrence   [End]

• Re: Should be happy but I'm discouraged.   by Big cheese  11y   1,047  Liver Flush Support

I took probiotics for along period before I started the liver flushes, but haven’t done so recently, I ordered Dr Shultze’s colon cleanse, should be here next week, and I will be starting probiotics after I finish the colon cleanse. ... Lawrence   [End]

• Re: Should be happy but I'm discouraged.   by Big cheese  11y   1,020  Liver Flush Support

I used to get a lot of gas, so much so that I did not like to go out in public very much. But since I have been flushing , it has been redused to about 25%of what it used to be, I only get gas once or twice a day now. I have done 18 flushes so far and I feel that I am allmost empty. sure hope so anyway. ... Lawrence   [End]

• Re: I like it too!   by Big cheese  11y   1,036  Liver Flush Support

Iv’e done my 18th flush, and the olive oil and lemon juice still doesn’t taste very good, but I get it down in a few gulps, about 15 seconds. have never upchucked. The epsom salts doesn’t really have mush taste, and have no problem with it. ... Lawrence   [End]

• Re: ornithine   by Big cheese  11y   861  Liver Flush Support

Health Canada has decreed that none of the amino acids are good for us, they won’t allow the health food stores to sell them, but they have never stopped me from importing them. I get L-carnatine, L-arginine, L-thyrosine, L-glutimine, etc. from the USA. They are available from any of the online health food stores, in the States including Hulda Clarke’s sight. ... Lawrence   [End]

• Re: Hi Trolldoll!   by Big cheese  11y   2,592  Liver Flush Support

Hi, for a comprehesive dissusion about epsom salts by Dr Harris go to http://yarchive.net/med/magnesium.html ... Lawrence   [End]

• Re: third flush..not as exciting- but is it a good sign?   by Big cheese  11y   1,750  Liver Flush Support

I too get my first bout of diarrhoea about the same time as I have to drink the olive oil, and it has never made any difference, still got lots of stones. ... Lawrence   [End]

• Re: results of 18th flush   by Big cheese  11y   1,663  Liver Flush Support

I try to a flush every 2 weeks, but have at times waited 4 weeks because of travel etc. that averages a flush every 2 1/2 weeks. I have been useing Hulda Clark’s flush, exept that i drink 1 full cup of olive oil, with 1 full cup of lemon juice, and 4 tablespoons of epson salts in 3 cups of water. ... Lawrence   [End]

• results of 18th flush   by Big cheese  11y   1,647  Liver Flush Support

Hi all, I finished my 18th flush this weekend,and all I got out was 22 stones, none bigger than a small grape, most the size of green peas. All my other flushes, I got out a lot more, 50 to 60 and sometimes over 300. All together I have flushed over 2400 stones and I am hoping that I am allmost finished. I wil flush a couple of more times to make shure. ... Lawrence   [End]

• Re: Toilet full of green pea soup colored bile..   by Big cheese  11y   1,993  Liver Flush Support

You posted your 1st message 10 hours ago, and the last one 7 hours ago, Maybe you just have to wait a little longer. I don’t get any stones until 2 PM and later. ... Lawrence   [End]

• Re: Beetlejuice & Big cheese Congratulations!!!   by Big cheese  11y   1,303  Liver Flush Support

My 1st fluch only produced a lot of chaff & a bunch of stones the size of grains of rice. As far as drinking the epsom salts, it doesn’t even have any flavour, I can barely disern a flavour of any kind. The olive oil also goes down good. I had to give up on grapefruit juice as it boosted my blood thinners, so I had to switch to lemon juice. I drink it down in several gulps, it takes about 15 seconds. My biggest stones came out in the last 4 flushes, the last flush got one out 1”(2.5cm)by 2”(5cm)and shaped like a football. ... Lawrence   [End]

• Re: good for you!   by Big cheese  11y   1,228  Liver Flush Support

I don’t think, that at the age of 18, that you would have anything like 2000 stones. But the likes of me at age 72, I have cleaned out about 2300 stones, and am going to do my 18th flush tomorrow. I am wishing that I have soon come to the end of them. ... Lawrence   [End]

• what works for me   by Big cheese  11y   2,371  Liver Flush Support

I use Hulda Clark’s published method. ... 4 tablespoons epsom salts mixed with 3 cups of water. ... drink 3/4 cup at 6PM ... drink 3/4 cup at 8 PM ... mix 1 cup olive oil with 1 cup of lemon juice, shake together ... 10 PM drink all down as quickly as possable. ... lay down on my back and wait about 20 minutes, and then I massage my gall bladder and my liver. ... 6 AM another drink of epsom salts. ... 8 AM the same ... Stones start to move out of me about noon. ... Last weekend I got out about 50 cholestorol stones, mostly the size of peas, but got one big one, 1” (2.5 cm.) in diamiter and 2”(5cm.) long, shaped like a ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: If no stones, still good to cleanse liver?   by Big cheese  11y   815  Liver Flush Support

I started doing these liver flushes, when I never ever had any gall stone pain.But I did have indigestion, and suffered from constipation for the last 30 years. I bought Hulda Clark’s ”The Cure For All Diseases”, and then desided to do the liver flushes. I have just completed my 17th flush ... this weekend, and have got out about 30 stones. Alltogether I have flushed out about 2300 stones. You don’t need gall bladder pain to have gall stones. My constipation improves sometimes for a few days, then more stones must move forward and I plug up again.There is fewer stones for the last 3 flushes, ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Can you do a liver flush without ornithine? Substit   by Big cheese  11y   7,476  Liver Flush Support

The web-site that I have is www.drclark.net ... Big cheese   [End]

• Re: 11th flush   by Big cheese  11y   1,075  Liver Flush Support

I’m doing my 16th liver flush tonight, and have got out over 2000 stones. I’m 72 years old, so have a lot of time to accumulate the stones. I’m also hoping to finally come to the end of them and have a clean liver. ... Big cheese   [End]

• Re: Epsom Salt question...   by Big cheese  11y   1,080  Liver Flush Support

I too. can drink the epsom salts, and to me thay don’t have any flavour. I also drink the olive oil and lemon juice without any problem. I think it is because I’m not a super taster, some people are, and every thing either tastes wonderful or horrible. ... Big cheese   [End]

• Re: Leave out the epsom salts?   by Big cheese  12y   1,727  Liver Flush Support

M.D.-approved cheapo supplement route. ... ... ... Comment: They’ve been using Epsom salt as a laxative since before you ... were in diapers, Paul, and any pharmacology text will mention it in this ... use (see for instance: Goodman and Gillman’s The Pharmacological Basis ... of Therapeutics, 7th ed., p. 998). So will the USP. The usual dose ... mentioned for this purpose in adults is 15 grams, which is about ... something like 1300 mg of Mg++. It may be that some manufacturers mark ... their products as not intended for internal use, but that’s for ... liability purposes, to cut their costs, not because it is di ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: My 13th and 14th liver flush   by Big cheese  12y   1,161  Liver Flush Support

Yes I took the cayenne, and I use lots of cayenne on my food as well, but I live in a very cold part of the world, where it has been freezing all day since the 1st. of Dec. ... In south-east British Columbia, Canada, right up against the Rocky mountains. ... Big cheese   [End]

• My 13th and 14th liver flush   by Big cheese  12y   1,249  Liver Flush Support

I did my 14th liver flush last weekend, three weeks after my 13th flush, which produced about 150 stones, mostly very dark, allmost black, from the size of peas to the size of marbles. My 14th flush produced about 95 stones, mostly dark too, except for one, about 5/8 of an inch in diamiter and 1 1/2inches long.I have got over 2000 stones out in 14 flushes, and am hopeing that I’m soon finished, but will keep flushing until they are all out. ... I did the MC for 9 days, I had to quit then becuse my metabolism slowed down so much that I my body temperature got so low that I was freezing, an ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: epsom salt question   by Big cheese  12y   1,039  Liver Flush Support

Go to http://yarchive.net/med/magnesium.html ... for one doctors view on epsom salts. ... Big cheese   [End]

• Re: What is Gold coin grass?   by Big cheese  12y   1,380  Liver Flush Support

Go to this web-site http://www.sensiblehealth.com ... Big cheese   [End]

• Re: What if you have to take medicines?   by Big cheese  12y   500  Liver Flush Support

If you have to take those medicines, do not use grape fruit juice as it tends to boost the effects of the meds. Use lemon juice instead. ... Big cheese   [End]

• Re: 1st Flush complete: now in recovery   by Big cheese  12y   1,130  Liver Flush Support

I have used both grapefruit juice and lemon juice, and they both emulsify the olive oil equaly. I stopped useing grapefruit juice because it was boosting my blood thinners. ... Big cheese   [End]

• Re: Epsom salt question/observation   by Big cheese  12y   1,404  Liver Flush Support

Here is a web-site that talks about the absorbabilty of the magnesium from epsom salts. ... http://yarchive.net/med/magnesium.html ... and a sample of what you will find on it. Big cheese ... From Goodhart and Shills: Modern Nutrition in Health and Disease (6th ... ed), the standard text in the field: pg 317 (quote): ... ... ”Supplementary magnesium may be given as tablets of milk of magnesia or ... as geletin capsules packed with powdered magnesium sulfate (Epsom ... salts), magnesium chloride, or magnesium oxide; one is given three to ... six times per day.” ... ... Magnesium is absorbed fine from Epsom Salt-- it i ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: To Big Cheese   by Big cheese  12y   1,427  Liver Flush Support

No I’m only going to do the lemon juice thing for now, and leave the psylium for a future time . I will post my results when I’m finished. ... Big cheese   [End]

• Re: To Bit Cheese   by Big cheese  12y   1,489  Liver Flush Support

Hi, I’ve been trying to loose the tub of lard thats sticking to my abdomon, but no luck so far, but getting better bowel movements is a real plus as I’ve had constipation for about 25 years now, ao any relief is a plus. I will be doing another flush this weekend, followed by the lemon juice ”master cleanse”. Have not done one ... before so will be a new experiance. ... Big cheese   [End]

• Re: More is better?   by Big cheese  12y   1,453  Liver Flush Support

I don’t know, but I allways use one full cup of olive-oil, mixed with one cup of lemon juice. I changed to lemon juice because the grapefruit juice was boosting my blood thinners. ... I did my 12th liver cleanse last weekend, and got out approx. 300 real dark coloured stones all most black.I hope that i’m allmost finished as I got about 2000 stones out so far. will do another flush next weekend. This last week I have noticed that I I’m having better bowel movments, wich is what I have been striving for. ... Big cheese   [End]

• Re: BIG CHEESE, ? for you 2   by Big cheese  12y   1,336  Liver Flush Debate  Cross-post

On that same web-site westonaprice, there are several other subjects to klick on that mighy explain more about the relationship of fats and oils to cholesterol, useing polyunsaturated vegatable oils and trans=fatty acids will make your cholesterol level go up faster than butter and animal fats. I personally have stopped worrying about my cholesterol, and eat what I like. I do not use margerine, and use butter instead. ... Big cheese   [End]

• Re: Please Help pain is getting to me   by Big cheese  12y   880  Liver Flush Support

Look for a brand name ”R.W.KNUDSEN”. If you can’t find it in your market, go to www.knudsenjuicrs.com ... Big cheese   [End]

• Re: skin   by Big cheese  12y   788  Liver Flush Support

Go to http://www.kidneycleanse.com/ ... Big cheese   [End]

• Re: BIG CHEESE, ? for you 2   by Big cheese  12y   1,373  Liver Flush Debate  Cross-post

I’m not a Dr. Your risk ratio is a bit high if you listen to the diet dictocrates, it should be around 4 to 1. I’m sending you an opinion of Dr. Enig, that I find quite valid. ... Big cheese. ... ... By Mary Enig, PhD ... ... “The Soft Science of Dietary Fats,” by Gary Taubes, in the March 30, 2001 issue of Science,1 exposes the shenanigans of the 1970s McGovern Senate Committee staff and the follow-on by various government agencies that gave us the anti-fat, anti-cholesterol dietary goals and guidelines. This exposé adds to the material in “The Oiling of America”2 by Enig and ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: PAINT LADY: INFO ON ATKINS DIET & INFLAMMATION AS SOURCE OF HEART DI...   by Big cheese  12y   1,450  Liver Flush Debate  Cross-post

The reason that I posted the the thing from water-cure was that I believe as do others, such as Dr Whitaker, that having a slightly elevated cholesterol level is not all that bad. Having an elevated homocystine is a better indicater of risk factors for heart disease than slightly elevated cholesterol levels. For a good discussion on fats go the web-site http://www.westonaprice.org click on Traditional fats, then click on The skinny on fats, a real eye-opener. ... Big cheese   [End]

• Re: can i use a NON organic lemon?   by Big cheese  12y   1,477  Liver Flush Support

I take a prescription drug called warfarin (coumidin), because of this I can no longer use grape-fruit juice, it caused my blood to get too thin. I have used both grape-fruit juice and at other times lemon juice, and found no difference in the results ... Big cheese   [End]

• Re: lamasil and liver cleanses   by Big cheese  12y   2,764  Liver Flush Support

My wife and I both cured nail fungus with ”Tea tree oil”/ full strength, can be found at health food store. ... Big cheese   [End]

• Re: More on Olive Oil..what to buy..what not to buy   by Big cheese  12y   4,283  Liver Flush Support

Can you tell me how much you paid for it? ... Big cheese   [End]

• Re: Second Flush - MAJOR PROBLEM   by Big cheese  12y   1,210  Liver Flush Support

Why don’t you use some other kind of juice that you do like, I don’t thunk that it matters that much what kind of juice thats used, to mix sith the epsom salts. ... Big cheese   [End]

• Re: liver flush   by Big cheese  12y   696  Liver Flush Support

Please be patient, I didn’t get any stones until afternoon and past stones twice more that day and again the next morning. ... Big cheese   [End]

• Grapefruit and grapefruit juice ALERT   by Big cheese  12y   741  Liver Flush Support

2002-49 ... June 21, 2002 ... For immediate release ... ... Advisory ... Health Canada is advising Canadians not to take certain drugs with grapefruit juice ... OTTAWA - Health Canada is advising the public not to take certain drugs with grapefruit juice. Although interactions between grapefruit juice and certain drugs are well documented in the medical and scientific literature, this information may be unknown to the public. ... ... There are several substances in grapefruit which interfere with the way your body handles certain drugs. Consuming grapefruit juice (fresh or frozen) or grapefruit sections can inc ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: The Reason For Passwords......   by Big cheese  12y   1,320  Liver Flush Support

I think it is a good idea to have to log on. then people like chicken soup wouldn’t be able to spout there stuff, without revsaling them-selves to the web-master. ... Big cheese   [End]

• Re: garlic tips   by Big cheese  12y   858  Liver Flush Support

I have a question about garlic. When I get my garlic in the fall, I peel it and put it in a quart jars, and cover it with apple cider vinegar. It takes the heat out of it, and allowes me to dhew eight or ten cloves a day.People still complain that I still stink of garlic. My question is, am I taking the good out of it by pickling it? ... Big cheese   [End]

• Re: Two Questions   by Big cheese  12y   1,354  Liver Flush Support

To answer your question, I’m a male, I’m eating according to the book ”Eat Right For Your Type”. I’m a type ”O” blood type and follow the protocol for that blood type. I started the way of eating about 2 years ago to lose weight, and to regain some of my health. I managed to lose 60 lbs, the first year. I am still too heavy,( 6’4” and 250 lbs.), but still feel a hell of a lot better. Yes I do exersise, I have a rowing machine, and a weight bench which I use on alernate days. I can’t go for a walk which I would like to do. I was injured in a motor-cycle accident when I was 18 years of age, ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: 10th liver flush   by Big cheese  12y   1,330  Liver Flush Support

I forgot to tell you all, that I have a Pace Maker, and can’t use a Zapper. Dr. Clark says so in her book ”The Cure For All Deseases” ... Big cheese   [End]

• Issue 47: Even 72 year old people can successfully flush their gallbladd...   by Big Cheese  12y   3,239  Newsletter

Free & Noncommercial Online Health and Wellness Newsletter ... ... Number of Subscribers: 3,389 ... ... ... ... Subject: 10th liver flush ... From: Big cheese ... Date: 12:30 Oct 30 2002 ... ... ... I did my 10th liver flush last weekend, I got about 40 stones out, a variety of sizes, but got 11 fairly large, about 1/2 to 3/4 inch by 1 inch long. I hope this indicates that I am almost empty. I did hulda Clarkes recipe. The stones where dark green and very solid, and looked like they were in for along time.I am 72 years old, so they have had a long time to accumulate in me. they were not solidified olive oil ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: 10th liver flush   by Big cheese  12y   1,497  Liver Flush Support

Thankyou for interest, ... I started my healing process, by starting the way of eating from a book by Dr. Peter D’Adamo called ”Eat Right For Your Type”. When I visited his message forum, I was steered to the ... ”Cure zone” web-site, and also Julia Chang’s web-site. ”sensiblehealth” , And Dr Hulda Clark’s website. ... I ordered her book ”The Cure For All Diseases”, and dicided to do her parasite cleanse.I did it for about twenty ... weeks. and in the mean time I ordered the herbal tinctures ... ”gold coin grass,chinese bitters,coptis,and curcuma, and used them until they ran out. ... Never did find a ...   [retrieve this message]

• 10th liver flush   by Big cheese  12y   1,313  Liver Flush Support

I did my 10th liver flush last weekend, I got about 40 stones out, a veriety of sizes, but got 11 fairly large, about 1/2 to 3/4 inch by 1 inch long. I hope this indicates that I am almost empty. I did hulda Clarkes recipe. The stones where dark green and very solid, and looked like they were in for along time.I am 72 years old, so they have had a long time to accumulate in me. they were not solidified olive oil or poop as I know the difference. I have got over 1500 stones out so far, so I am hoping that I am soon clean. I have been constipated for about 25 years, which is the reason that ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Gold coin grass avaliability   by Big cheese  12y   1,455  Liver Flush Support

Order it from Canada at ... http://www.sensiblehealth.com/orderform_prime.html   [End]

• Re: Did the first cleanse, but have a couple of ????s   by Big cheese  12y   708  Liver Flush Support

About getting diarreah, I’ve done 9 cleanses, and it has happened in different ways, diarreah by 9:30 PM and 2:30 AM and at other times it waites till morning. About magnesium citrate, I never have any trouble with epsom salts, so don’t know. Big cheese   [End]

• Re: First liver cleanse results...easy and painless!   by Big Cheese  12y   1,680  Liver Flush Support

I just finished my 8th liver cleanse, and was succesfulin getting out about 100-150 soft green stones, but no chaff. I use Hulda Clarke’s recipe and have no problam drinking the grapefruit juice and epsom salts,and no problam with the olive oil and grapefruit juice, I use 1 full cup of olive oil and drink it down in about 15 seconds. Will continue to flush until I get all the stones out. ... Big Chesse   [End]

• Re: 2 Huge Stones!   by Big Cheese  12y   1,271  Liver Flush Support

Hello everyone, this is the first time that I have posted, allthough I have lurked for the past six months. I have done a total of 7 flushes, the first 4 resulted in lots of green stones the size of rice up to the size of small marbles, and lots of chaff. but on the 5th flush I got lots of the same green stones and 3 very large stones about 1 inch long and 3/4 of an inch in diameter. They were solid green stones and felt quite heavy. I didn’t feel any pain, except that I felt them leave my anus. I feal that these large stones can be passed without any pain. ... My 6th flush did not yield m ...   [retrieve this message]

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
Eliminate Herpes
Information on the revolutionary Dynamiclear Combat Kit
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

PLAT

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
Every Dr. Clark Video For Free

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Utopia Silver Supplements
Liquid Life Complete- Vitamin-Mineral-Herbal Nutrition & Plant Deri...
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

The Famous Master Cleanse
For the first time ever, we have created the complete master cleans...
Alkaline Ionized Water
Are there health benefits? What are people reporting?
ClarkFx: The all-in-one Parasite Cleanse!
ClarkFx enhanced Parasite Cleanse contains wormwood...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Oraltech Labs
Oraltech Labs Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Tbyil Supplement Catalog
The Best Years in Life’s hand picked top quality natural health comp...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

687 messages, 479,643 topics, topics per page limited to: 150, average number of messages per page: 687, 1 pages,  29,243,794 page views

"Keep your face toward the sunshine and the shadows will fall behind you."

Image Galler Mosaic Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Medianet Ads

Herpes Cure?
It certainly is a major breakthrough in how Herpes is Treated

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powder®
A special discount for all CureZone members!

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Fr...

Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Scientist prove anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces bl...

Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

Dr. Clark: Best Prices You Will Find!
Tools for Healing is the number one source for produc...

Cancer’s Natural Enemy
Opc Oleander, 15% Discount With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001

Natural Cancer Remedies

Proven Candida Diet

Royal Supreme Flax Hull Lignans
Flax is a well-established source of the essential fatty ac...

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powder®

Proven Parasite Diet

Cancer’s Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Proven Candida Diet

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powder®

Proven Parasite Diet

Cancer’s Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Proven Candida Diet

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 0.73 sec at 4/19/2014 7:12:23 AM, requested by 107.22.37.143, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/s2.asp?f=762&c=0&ob=d&m=Big+cheese , requested 1 pages during this session, y=8