CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums6540 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Expanded All Messages [2559] Posted by ChaztheMeatHead, Sorted by Date Source: Mosaic: Messages Across All CureZone Forums & Blogs

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Rules
 29,220,798 page views     242 messages     479,545 topics     17 pages
New Message Posting Disabled  

Original Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
34s ago
Search:   Top 300

All Messages [2559] Posted by ChaztheMeatHead, Sorted by Date   Back To Standard Forum View

Like Mosaic on Facebook.com
Forum Pages
1  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16 17  
  • V'S Latest Update   by ChaztheMeatHead  15h   69  Conspiracies

Folks we are going to see the inception of the new two currency system, the international trade $$$ controlled by the FED and the national Republic/Continental dollar for public consumption. Devaluation/Debasement is official Central Bank policy. 40 to 60% debasement for global dollar 80-90% debasement for national dollar (Red in color from sources.) 4/16/2014   [End]

• Video Embedded Bundy Ranch and the new rules of engagement   by ChaztheMeatHead  52h   96  Conspiracies

From Natural News: http://www.naturalnews.com/044728_federal_agents_rules_of_engagement_new_media.html ... ... Bundy Ranch and the new rules of engagement: Send this analysis to your favorite fed ... Tuesday, April 15, 2014 ... ... (NaturalNews) In the aftermath of round one of the Bundy Ranch armed siege by the U.S. government, I have decided to offer the federal government an intelligent analysis of the new rules of engagement. People like Daniel P. Love, Special Agent in Charge of BLM Region 3, desperately need to review and learn these rules. Other federal agents also need to understand the tecton ... [Video Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Senator Reid on Cattle Battle:   by ChaztheMeatHead  63h   136  Conspiracies

We can’t have an American people who violate the law and just walk away from it? He must be talking about himself. ;-)   [End]

• Video Embedded Secret audio from Bundy Ranch reveals BLM and Pete Santilli threatening ...   by ChaztheMeatHead  3d   183  Conspiracies

Natural News audio of BLM Special Agent in Charge Dan Love and Pete Santilli threatening each other with arrest over violations of U.S. Constitution. ... ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• BLM Selling Out America-Fabian Calvo   by ChaztheMeatHead  3d   153  Conspiracies

Here’s an article by Greg Hunter showing the BLM is stealing lots of land in the west to use as collateral or sell of to China for our debt, so China doesn’t dump the dollar. ... ... http://usawatchdog.com/blm-selling-out-america-fabian-calvo/ ...   [End]

• American Revolution 2.0 has begun: Battle of Bunkerville won by the Peop...   by ChaztheMeatHead  3d   166  Conspiracies

This is from Natural News Mike Adams on what’s happening at the Bundy ranch. ... ... http://www.naturalnews.com/044698_American_Revolution_Bundy_Ranch_Battle_of_Bunkerville.html ...   [End]

• Video Embedded Walmart Offers BLM $400,000 if they Remove Bundy.   by ChaztheMeatHead  3d   182  Conspiracies

Here is a Saturday update from a person on the ground there and a video about Walmart offering $400,000 to remove Bundy. We need to do our part in support of Bundy and ”the people” and permanently boycott Wallmart among other things. ... ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Re: Liberty defeats govt. tyranny as feds release all cattle at Bundy Ra...   by ChaztheMeatHead  4d   46  Conspiracies

Yes I was wondering the same. We’ll probably find that out soon. And then Bundy will sue and BLM will come after them again. I have a feeling this isn’t over yet.   [End]

• Lots Of Photo's Of The Stand Off   by ChaztheMeatHead  4d   82  Conspiracies

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2603026/Senator-speaks-favor-Nevada-rancher-militias-join-battle-federal-agents-accused-acting-like-theyre-Tienanmen-Square-fight-disputed-ranch-land.html ...   [End]

• Liberty defeats govt. tyranny as feds release all cattle at Bundy Ranch   by ChaztheMeatHead  5d   90  Conspiracies

Right on you beat me to it. :-) Power to the People! Here’s Natural News on it. ... ... http://www.naturalnews.com/044695_BLM_surrender_cattle_released_government_tyranny.html ...   [End]

• BLM Land Grab Was About Solar Power   by ChaztheMeatHead  6d   116  Conspiracies

I knew there had to be more to it than Tortoises. Alex’s site exposes it. ... ... http://www.infowars.com/breaking-sen-harry-reid-behind-blm-land-grab-of-bundy-ranch/ ...   [End]

• Video Embedded Report on the Video   by ChaztheMeatHead  6d   134  Conspiracies

I have a feeling the rel reason behind all this isn’t about tortoises. Pete brings this up and gives his possible reason, plus gives his testimony from that scene when he made the video. ... ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Gun rights activist proposes state solution to help curb federal abuses   by ChaztheMeatHead  6d   90  Conspiracies

...   ... ... ... April 10, 2014 ... ... ... As a tense situation unfolds in Nevada, an activist from another western state has developed what he bills as ”a helpful, if not a total ...outside the box solution” for ”reining in federal employees.” Calling it ”a useful tool for the states’ took kit that should not be ignored,” Montana Shooting Sports Association President Gary Marbut has proposed the Government Workers Licensing Act to exert state authority over federal employees and to require training in rights to be part of their certification requirement. ... ... ... ”The states have always reserved wh ...   [retrieve this message]

• Video Embedded Better Video   by ChaztheMeatHead  6d   144  Conspiracies

• Revolution Now In Nevada – What You Can Do To Fight Back   by ChaztheMeatHead  6d   118  Conspiracies

More on the incident going on. In the cideo on the page, a Woman gets thrown to the ground and her husband kicks police dog and gets tazed. He pulls the pins out and comes back at them. ... http://beforeitsnews.com/blogging-citizen-journalism/2014/04/revolution-now-in-nevada-what-you-can-do-to-fight-back-2452262.html ...   [End]

• The Militia Is Headed To Nevada Now   by ChaztheMeatHead  7d   124  Conspiracies

Looks like the militia is heading to Nevada to confront the federal crooks. I hope it’s true! Also Sheriff Mack is weighing in on it and the governor of Nevada is also condemning it and may take action. This really could heat up if all this is true! ... ... This article is from: http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/video-militias-are-on-route-is-the-2nd-american-revolution-starting-in-bunkerville-nevada_04102014 ... ... There are also pictures and video’s on the above link. ... ... UPDATE: Up to 5,000 Armed Militia Members Will Be Arriving in Bunkerville, Nevada Today ... Update: Word on the street from s ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: 1954 photos show stonehenge being built?   by ChaztheMeatHead  9d   155  Conspiracies

Wiki says it was restored in 1958 here, so that’s probably it I think. ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stonehenge#Archaeological_research_and_restoration ...   [End]

• 1954 photos show stonehenge being built?   by ChaztheMeatHead  9d   142  Conspiracies

Here’s a conspiracy theory for you! Was Stonehenge built in 1954? I say no, but it sure looks like they were doing something to it back then. I always heard the druids built it thousands of years ago, but I’m no expert. Maybe someone from the area can chime in on this one? ... ... Here’s the American version or the article, and since it’s Pakalert’s site it’s going to take something really factual to back it up for me to even consider it. Here’s their article on it though. ... http://www.pakalertpress.com/2014/04/08/shock-1954-photos-show-stonehenge-being-built/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium= ...   [retrieve this message]

• “Red Dawn”: Supporters Rally to Defend Family Facing Showdown With Feds   by ChaztheMeatHead  9d   44  Conspiracies

I’m not saying this is going to be it, but I think there will be an incident like this where enough People will ban together and stand up and it will ignite the country to stand up against the crooks in DC. They will push too far some day. ... ... http://www.infowars.com/supporters-rally-to-defend-family-facing-red-dawn-showdown-with-feds/ ... ... ...   [End]

• OPERATION AMERICAN SPRING - Washington, D.C.   by ChaztheMeatHead  10d   174  Conspiracies

Looks like they are gearing up for this still. May 16th. You can read all the info and rules and watch the video’s on the page if you’re interested. I hope they get the millions they are planning on! ... ... http://patriotsforamerica.ning.com/ ...   [End]

• 4 gigs of information on various false flags   by ChaztheMeatHead  10d   65  Conspiracies

Here’s the list: ... (In five parts as zip files. Download by clicking ”ALL FILES HTTP” at the left, or links at bottom of page.) ... ... Contains most of the known but little publicized secret history of the infamous Oklahoma City Bombing. This event marked history as both the most deadly mass murder in the US up to that point, and as one of the first mass murders on US soil to be revealed with certitude as a ”false flag” attack - i.e., one that was allowed and or perpetrated by our own government for political ends, and falsely attributed to another entity (US citizens). ... ... The OKC bombing follo ...   [retrieve this message]

• Video Embedded Girlfriend Of Passenger On Flight 370 Says Plane Was Followed By Fighter...   by ChaztheMeatHead  11d   243  Conspiracies

Good to see someone on CNN standing up and saying the official story is a lie. ... ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Video Embedded Craigslist Ad For Role Players At Ft. Hood.   by ChaztheMeatHead  14d   149  Conspiracies

Here we go again. Craigslist ad for role players wanted in mock drill at Ft. Hood right before the actual event happened. Plus Fox news announcing it the day before it happened. This one is really starting to stink already. ... ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Fox News Announcing FT. Hood Shooting Yesterday   by ChaztheMeatHead  15d   135  Conspiracies

Hmm, how did they know the shooting today was going to happening yesterday? They’ll just say it was an April Fools joke I bet. ... ... Hopefully the page is still up when you click the link. ... ...   [End]

• Photo Taken By Someone On Board Flight 370?   by ChaztheMeatHead  16d   303  Conspiracies

This is supposed to be a photo taken by an IBM guy on board the flight showing it was highjacked to an military base in the Indian Ocean. ??? ... ... One thing for sure, the official story smells to high heaven! Gotta listen to the interview you posted now. :-) ... ...   [End]

• Re: Keshe Foundation Fells Threatened and Released Full USB Stick Info   by ChaztheMeatHead  23d   239  Conspiracies

Ok thanks! I have seen some info about it but haven’t really checked it out. I wasn’t sure what it was about even. So thanks!   [End]

• Thanks E. That Was A Huge One!   by ChaztheMeatHead  23d   144  Conspiracies

In case people haven’t seen the slide, it was huge! ... ... http://www.komonews.com/news/local/No-signs-of-life-after-huge-landslide-near-Oso-251927321.html?tab=video&c=y ...   [End]

• Re: John McAfee's New Cognizant App Puts an End to Spying   by ChaztheMeatHead  24d   128  Conspiracies

Right on E! The power of prayer! We can beat these slim balls no matter what. Once the majority get on board it’s game over for them. They can’t possibly cover every angle everywhere. ... ... Looks like the app is still not out yet. ... ... I’m thinking in the other direction though. If they control high tech, I’ll go low or no tech. ... ... They got everybody hooked on oil, tech toys & monopoly money, so now they have tools they can take away and control everyone. So don’t play their game. Play another one. That’s my goal anyway.   [End]

• Video Embedded Edward Snowden: Here's how we take back the Internet   by ChaztheMeatHead  25d   259  Conspiracies

Well I say screw the ”government”. When they make ”laws” that are unconstitutional, then the ”laws” don’t apply and neither does the ”government.” Like the Declaration says, it’s our ”duty” to remove such a ”government.” ... ... But I just wanted to post this video by Snowden on the TED show. It’s pretty darn good I think! And it kind of goes along with what you posted about spying and ”government” intrusion in our lives. The best is yet to come. Power to the People! :-) ... ... And by the way, there are counter measures for every measure they take. ... ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Video Embedded Lt Gen McInerney & Intel Group Say MH370 Flew to Pakistan   by ChaztheMeatHead  26d   217  Conspiracies

Here’s another option that could be the case. ... ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Re: Now For The Rest Of The Story   by ChaztheMeatHead  26d   198  Conspiracies

Yes I should have said I’m not calling him a liar, or that I’m criticizing you. Anything is possible. It’s just that I’d need more proof before believing that. ... ... I was just thinking maybe the reason they are broadcasting this so much is to condition people to accept groups of people becoming missing. Or that groups of people can become missing now days. I don’t buy the official story though. It doesn’t add up in my opinion.   [End]

• Now For The Rest Of The Story   by ChaztheMeatHead  30d   448  Conspiracies

That guy seemed to know what he’s talking about, so I had to look up the article and found the rest. But the red flags for me is the site and author. ... ... Veterans Today is known for being a government propaganda machine. And the author admits he’s NSA all the way. And notice how ”the good guys” win in the article? ... ... I don’t know, but I can’t take this as the undeniable answer to what happened. He offers no proof for anything he says except his knowledge on the subject and his high up buddy doesn’t deny any of it. ... ... Anyway, here’s the rest of the article. ... ... http://www.veteranstoday.com/ ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Keshe Foundation Fells Threatened and Released Full USB Stick Info   by ChaztheMeatHead  31d   223  Conspiracies

Right on. I was wondering who was on that flight that might need to have an ”accident”. Good find Trust! ... ... Here’s another theory. Remember Obozo wants to supposedly EMP the US, so this would fit right into that plan. And I’m still thinking since that black box is not transmitting, maybe the jet was EMP’ed. ... ...   [End]

• Obama Executive (Illegal) Order   by ChaztheMeatHead  32d   136  Conspiracies

Here’s an executive order done by the Obozo concerning the Ukraine. It’s supposed to be stopping support for the Crimean region separating from the Ukraine. ... ... The main points I’m seeing is that a ”national emergency” has been declared. You know that means. Anything goes now if the dictator (Obozo) wants. ... ... And something else at Sec. 7. The Republic is claiming that now it is being recognized by Obozo in that section. ... ... It says: ”For those persons whose property and interests in property are blocked pursuant to this order who might have a constitutional presence in the United States, I ...   [retrieve this message]

• Keshe Foundation Fells Threatened and Released Full USB Stick Info   by ChaztheMeatHead  32d   371  Conspiracies

... Apparently Mr. Keshe feels his life is in threat and has released all the info he sent to the ”governments” around the world last year on free energy, food, health treatments and so on. Get it while you can.Looks like google has already taken the info down, or the link was bad. But you can get the info in zipped format still at: https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=bf45c90b2b044660&id=BF45C90B2B044660!137&ithint=folder,.rar&authkey=!AFAmO1xmRy2YY2Y Here’s the link to Alfred Lambremont’s facebook page explaining everything and has the links to the documents.   [End]

• Video Embedded Former CIA Spy Dr. Jim Garrow On Current Events   by ChaztheMeatHead  32d   128  Conspiracies

This is former CIA spy Jim Garrow with Bob Powell talking about current events like deals with Russia & China, the reset, aliens and Obozo’s plans for America. ... ... I think Jim may have his hands on the pulse of things going on. Bob talks too much, but interesting interview! 1 hour long. ... ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Video Embedded China Warns of “Retaliatory Action” and “Unforeseeable Consequences” Ove...   by ChaztheMeatHead  34d   201  Conspiracies

... China and Russia standing up against the US war machine. Could be an interesting week coming up. Supposedly Russia has dumped 100 billion in US debt. ... ... ... ... ... ... And now China is jumping into the ring and saying they support Russia and will take action too. The changing of the guard is happening. ... ... ...   ... ... ... From: http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/the-tiger-awakens-china-warns-of-retali... ... ... ... Yesterday Secretary of State and flip-flopper extraordinaire John Kerry advised Russia that Vladimir Putin has until Monday to pull back his forces from Ukraine. Failure to do so would lead ... [Video Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Remote Viewing Experts & Major Announcements March 15 2014   by ChaztheMeatHead  35d   273  Conspiracies

... For the remote viewing folks. Major announcement that can change the world in positive ways coming this Saturday. ... ... ...   ... ... ... From: http://outofthisworldx.wordpress.com/2014/03/11/remote-viewing-experts-declare-major-announcements-to-happen-on-march-15-2014/comment-page-1/ ... ... ... Hi Everyone! ... ... ... Below is the latest Farsight Implications Posting #20. We are very close to the major announcement that will happen this Saturday, 15 March 2014, the so-called “Ides of March.” This announcement has the potential to change things on this planet for the better in a major way. ...   [retrieve this message]

• Video Embedded Re: MVI 0094, "Seaview Space Market on Saturday", UFOS , Opihikao , Hawa...   by ChaztheMeatHead  35d   186  Conspiracies

Seen any of these? ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Obozocare Exemption   by ChaztheMeatHead  36d   176  Conspiracies

... This looks like it could be the exemption that will let basically anyone who wants to, get out of Obozocare. It’s from the Wall Street Journal and the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services ”government” web site. So it appears legit to me. All you need is a hardship listed in their application. And the last one doesn’t require documentation. I’m trying this and see what happens! ... ... ...   ... ... ... First of all here’s the original article that appeared in the Wall Street Journal explaining it all. ... ... ... http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB100014240527023042502045794333126073255... ... ... ...   ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]

• Repeat. Deleted   by ChaztheMeatHead  37d   279  Conspiracies

• China Looks Set To Introduce Gold-Backed World Currency   by ChaztheMeatHead  37d   217  Conspiracies

http://www.exposingthetruth.co/china-looks-set-introduce-gold-backed-new-world-reserve-currency/#ixzz2vhk0xVpO ...   [End]

• Russia wants IMF to move ahead on reforms without U.S.   by ChaztheMeatHead  37d   223  Conspiracies

I haven’t listened to the audio yet, but was going to post this article about Russia pushing the IMF to move forward with the reset without the US approval in April. I saw your post here and thought it might go along with yours. ... ... http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/03/06/us-imf-reforms-idUSBREA251IN20140306 ... ... (Reuters) - Russian officials are pushing for the International Monetary Fund to move ahead with planned reforms without the United States, which could mean the loss of the U.S. veto over major decisions at the global lender, sources said. ... ... Russian Finance Minister Anton Siluano ...   [retrieve this message]

• Malaysia Airlines Flight 370   by ChaztheMeatHead  38d   773  Conspiracies

Just read this article about the flight and it does seem weird that they haven’t found anything yet and have no clue about what happened except it didn’t arrive and they can’t find it. ... ... I haven’t seen anyone else post anything about the incident in here so I just thought I’d start it here. ... ... I don’t know what happened, but an emp would possibly cause the black box to stop transmitting, no communications and no control of the plane. Doesn’t explain no debris though, unless they are looking in the wrong place or the plane just happened to do a perfect nose dive straight into the ocean l ...   [retrieve this message]

• Video Embedded Russia and China Threaten to Destroy Dollar fixed link   by ChaztheMeatHead  39d   229  Conspiracies

... Just posting the video and related info. You decide if the threat is real or not. I’ve already stated what I thought. ... ... ... ... http://youtu.be/GoKsQJBM3Do ... ... ... ... ... ... Russia Threatens to Drop The Dollar and Crash The U.S. Economy if Sanctions Are Imposed - Obama Signs Sanctions Anyway ... ... Thanks to StormCloudsGathering fo compiling the data that was used in this video. Visit his channel and consider subscribing! ... ... Is Russia bluffing, or is the world as we know it about to change for ever? ... ... On Tuesday Reuters reported that a Kremlin aid Sergei Glazyev had announced that if the U.S. ... [Video Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• One more article   by ChaztheMeatHead  42d   224  Conspiracies

Another on Russia possibly building up for something. Reportedly 30 Russian Nuclear Bombers Amassed. ... ... http://beforeitsnews.com/war-and-conflict/2014/03/30-russian-nuclear-bombers-amass-who-is-russia-preparing-to-bomb-2450908.html ...   [End]

• Russia Reportedly Halted Exports To US Of Russian Ammunition   by ChaztheMeatHead  42d   180  Conspiracies

Looks like Russia is cutting off the US ammo supply! More evidence showing Russia & China are standing up against TPTB? Could be that they are preparing to attack too, but I doubt it. You decide. ... ... http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/a-run-on-ammunition-has-begun-russia-has-reportedly-halted-all-exports-to-the-us-of-russian-made-ammunition_03062014 ...   [End]

• Supporting Article From SHTF   by ChaztheMeatHead  43d   367  Conspiracies

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/putin-targets-americas-achilles-heel-hes-going-to-destroy-the-stock-markets_03052014 ...   [End]

• Video Embedded Ukraine and Global Currency Reset; How they Effect Each Other   by ChaztheMeatHead  43d   257  Conspiracies

This is an interesting perspective on the Ukraine issue and the reset. Could it be the start of a show down between TPTB and the rest of the world? ... ... Some of the stuff is off base I think and he throws in an ad for his web site, but the basic idea may be true. ... ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Re: Dont forward this BS.   by ChaztheMeatHead  53d   477  Conspiracies

Oh my. Yeah you busted me. I’m the forum owner. You caught me red handed. Now what? Should I kick you out for exposing me? I thought you were the one that’s ”InCharge”. Did you happen to notice I’ve been here for how many years now? And that 2,500 posts doesn’t include other names I’ve used? ... ... Anyway, I didn’t go to any of the links. They didn’t have anything to do with the main point of the post as far as I’m concerned, and I have probably already read them so I didn’t want to read them. That was for others. ... ... If you think they discredit what the alleged informant said about the econom ...   [retrieve this message]

• Most Are NOT Under the Jurisdiction Of The United States   by ChaztheMeatHead  55d   216  Conspiracies

... Here’s something that shows the intent of the founders of the United States, and proves what the Constitution really says, and shows most People are not under the jurisdiction of the United States. You can see the boundaries of the United States at the below map. Each marker shows a boundary rock that was set in place to show the jurisdiction of the United States. Map: https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=203255492738977884768.0004d3ae776104f824... Now the interesting part is what those boundary rocks say. You can see the pictures of them here. http://boundarystones.org/vi ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Dont forward this BS.   by ChaztheMeatHead  55d   478  Conspiracies

Yes you could be totally right about it being total BS. That’s why I said it’s a ”rumor”, didn’t ”know if it’s true or not.” But ”more importantly” I never told others to ”pass it on.” I don’t know where you got that from, but it’s not me. I have only posted it here in the ”conspiracy forum” where it rightfully belongs. If I believe or agree with something I post, I will say it. ... ... No matter what anybody tells me, I will read almost anything so I am aware of the possibilities, even if I seriously doubt it. I seriously doubted ”911 was an inside job” when I first heard about it. Now I know ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Video Embedded DHS Agent Reveals U.S. to Collapse: Within 6 Weeks   by ChaztheMeatHead  56d   689  Conspiracies

... Here’s a rumor for you. Who knows if it’s true or not, but it lines up with what has been said by others. Hopefully the links & video work in this because there are a lot of links. ... ... ...   ... ... ... February 19, 2014 — (TRN) — An Agent from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, revealed to a local 21 year old that the United States will collapse into Martial Law within six (6) weeks. Banks will be closed, credit / debit  cards will  not work. Those without food or cash will starve to death or be killed when they try taking food from those who have it. ... ... E-mail received from local T ... [Image Embedded Here] [Video Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Re: mvi 5346 cure zone being hacked, an event captured on video   by ChaztheMeatHead  56d   205  Conspiracies

Did you send that to the web master?   [End]

• Re: mvi 5346 cure zone being hacked, an event captured on video   by ChaztheMeatHead  57d   355  Conspiracies

??????????????   [End]

• Video Embedded Only An EMP Can Save the USA. US Ignite Will Literally Enslave America   by ChaztheMeatHead  57d   160  Conspiracies

... Welcome to the matrix! Here’s an interview showing what "the government" and/or the National Science Foundation and /or DARPA has been doing since the 80’s with the internet while everybody has clicking links & going to sites and others had their face glued to their Iphones, pads or what ever, reading their useless text’s. It will change how computers work and how humans interact with them. It’s all called US Ignite. Remember the movie that had the pre-crime police force? The end goal from all this ends with the Matrix and results in the title for the video. ... ... Can’t say ... [Video Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Outernet   by ChaztheMeatHead  57d   362  Conspiracies

Lets hope they get this going. Internet broadcast around the world for free from space. The Outernet. ... ... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2552177/Forget-Internet-soon-OUTERNET-Company-plans-beam-free-wi-fi-person-Earth-space.html ...   [End]

• Re: Free Your Computer From Microsoft & The NSA   by ChaztheMeatHead  60d   380  Conspiracies

Yeah I haven’t really read a lot about that one either. Not sure if it’s true yet. But if it is, I think we both know who is behind it. :-)   [End]

• Re: The Trigger: If This Ever Happens You Know You’re Days Away From Nuc...   by ChaztheMeatHead  60d   245  Conspiracies

Yep it’s kind of like the boy who cried wolf. Some day it will be the wolf. But I’m waiting for that trigger you mention that put’s things into motion. I’m tried of waiting. I think it will be soon too.   [End]

• Video Embedded Trooper Halbig on Sandy Hook   by ChaztheMeatHead  60d   204  Conspiracies

Boy I wish all cops were like this. This guy is a hound dog that won’t stop for anything. If this guy can’t get the real story out about Sandy Hook, no one will. I wish him well! ... ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• The Trigger: If This Ever Happens You Know You’re Days Away From Nuclear...   by ChaztheMeatHead  60d   389  Conspiracies

Not that I believe this stuff, but we have to be aware of all possibilities. Personally I don’t see it happening, but who knows. ... ... This is Joel Skousen’s view of the world and what may happen in the near future. ... ... I’m just going to post the link to the page because it has links and a video. ... ... http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/the-trigger-if-this-ever-happens-you-know-youre-days-away-from-nuclear-war_02102014 ... ...   [End]

• Video Embedded 6 anti-NSA innovations that may just change the world   by ChaztheMeatHead  60d   303  Conspiracies

Here’s something else that is a result of the NSA spying that will make the world better. Plus there is a new search engine or network that is being developed, and I forget what the name is, but it will eliminate the spying too. So screw NSA! Power to ”the People” who are tired of their garbage! ... ... ... ... ... Rather than grovel and beg for the U.S. government to respect our privacy, these innovators have taken matters into their own hands, and their work may change the playing field completely. ... ... People used to assume that the United States government was held in check by the constitution, whi ... [Video Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Rand Pauls Lawsuit   by ChaztheMeatHead  61d   280  Conspiracies

I joined Rand Paul’s lawsuit and stand with thousands of others against NSA spying. If enough People join this lawsuit, it doesn’t matter what previous judges have ruled or the law says. It WILL be overturned if enough People say NO! And Rand Paul knows it. ... ... http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/13/us/politics/rand-paul-files-lawsuit-over-nsa-call-surveillance.html?_r=0 ...   [End]

• Video Embedded Here Is The Problem, For Us Soldiers!   by ChaztheMeatHead  61d   275  Conspiracies

Here’s a video of an email sent from a solider on why the military has failed America. I think what the solider says rings true for sure, but he doesn’t see the whole picture. Maybe it’s me that doesn’t see the big picture and I’m high on hopium. But worth watching I think, just to be aware of part of the problem. Pretty emotional. But I stand for the People no matter what! ... ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Re: Free Your Computer From Microsoft & The NSA   by ChaztheMeatHead  62d   338  Conspiracies

Here’s another article on a new malware Careto that no one knows where it came from which can find vulnerabilities in windows, apple, and Linux. I have one guess where it came from. ;-) ... ... http://www.businessinsider.com/careto-malware-2014-2 ... ...   [End]

• What will happen this weekend if anything?   by ChaztheMeatHead  62d   129  Conspiracies

I’m sure you’ve all read about the banking drill this weekend and people saying it could be a false flag on the banking system. ... ... But there are a lot of other sources saying this could also be the global reset weekend. ”Powers that be” people are supposedly saying that. ... ... Probably nothing will happen, just like 12-24-12, but it’s interesting to sit back and watch. And then see what the people predicting this will say on Monday when nothing happens.   [End]

• Re: Free Your Computer From Microsoft & The NSA   by ChaztheMeatHead  62d   347  Conspiracies

Yeah I can’t guarantee the ”government” goons don’t know how to hack Linux, but we know for sure they have a wide open backdoor into microsoft. ... ... And I know that article is right about them having access to other systems. It says ”NSA’s surveillance can reach the deepest levels of many networks.” But no mention of Linux. ... ... I bought my computer back in 2003 and it was about the biggest and baddest you could get back then, so it’s still pretty good now and I’ve (and my wife) taken care of it pretty well. I have a 2tb drive ready to install when this one pukes too. Anyway I don’t think th ...   [retrieve this message]

• Free Your Computer From Microsoft & The NSA   by ChaztheMeatHead  62d   461  Conspiracies

This is the other thing that everyone needs to do to take back our computers from microsoft and the NSA who have combined to gain access to ALL computer running windows. ... ... I don’t know if you saw on the news yesterday that microsoft will be no longer be supporting windows XP starting April 2014. microsoft has used a series of malicious windows updates to sabotage windows XP and windows 7 computers in an attempt to force users to replace their current computers with windows 8. The news interview said the only solution is to buy a new computer and get windows 8. So it’s time for change! St ...   [retrieve this message]

• Epic Privacy Browser   by ChaztheMeatHead  64d   224  Conspiracies

Just thought some people in here might like a new browser that came out. It has a proxy server built in that routes all your web surfing through their servers in New Jersey, so it appears like you’re from there to those prying eyes of the ”government” when surfing the web. ... ... Plus it has ”Do Not Track Me” (a little program) that doesn’t allow sites to add tracking cookies to your computer, so they can see everywhere you go on the web. ... ... It addresses 11 potential privacy leak issues in all. ... ... I’ve been using it and it seems good. It’s also based on the Google Chrome platform without al ...   [retrieve this message]

• The Intercept   by ChaztheMeatHead  64d   309  Conspiracies

This could be interesting. A new digital magazine was announced called ”The Intercept”, who’s short term mission is to get all of Edward Snowden’s info published to the extent they can; and their longer term goals are to ”provide aggressive and independent adversarial journalism across a wide range of issues, from secrecy, criminal and civil justice abuses and civil liberties violations to media conduct, societal inequality and all forms of financial and political corruption.” ... ... https://firstlook.org/theintercept/ ...   [End]

• U.S. economy on schedule to crash March 4, 2014   by ChaztheMeatHead  65d   318  Conspiracies

Just found this article in the Washington Times from Oct. 25 2012 saying the economy is scheduled to crash March 4, 2014. Weird it was written back then and lines up with what Lindsey is saying now. Did the author really know something that far ahead of time? ... ... ... ... MEANS: U.S. economy on schedule to crash March 4, 2014 ... America’s fall will take global economies with it ... ... Those wild and crazy Mayans put down their marker that the end of the world would occur on Dec. 21, 2012 — about two months from now. There is, of course, some small chance that they might be right. On the other hand, t ...   [retrieve this message]

• Video Embedded Heres What It Looks Like When Your Countrys Economy Collapses   by ChaztheMeatHead  66d   194  Conspiracies

Here’s an interview of an Argentinean explaining what it’s like when their economy collapsed or has super high inflation. Something People should be aware of so we know what to expect when it happens here. ... ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Video Embedded Who Owns You?   by ChaztheMeatHead  67d   221  Conspiracies

Great video I FULLY support! If we are supposed to self-govern, then why do we need ANY government? Aren’t you capable of running your own life? Do you need ANYONE representing you and deciding what’s good for you? Then why do we submit to any government? ... ... While I still support and I’m involved in the Republic, it’s still the second choice for me. That form of government relies on People being good. And as we have seen, that’s not what always happens. Corrupt people can corrupt the best designed government. ... ... The old saying about all it takes for bad people to rein, is for good People ... [Video Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Rod Class ordered for Psych Evaluation   by ChaztheMeatHead  68d   283  Conspiracies

Yeah. Looks like he has them on the run and grabbing for anything they can to get rid of him, but he passed the eval with flying colors. So now what? :-) ... ... If you listen to how he has set the case up, you will see they have no escape. They either dismiss or have their whole fraudulent scam exposed. ... ... Here’s the prosecutors response to Rod’s paperwork too. ... https://www.dropbox.com/s/rbqavty6qjgjxc5/2.7.14_US_Atty_Response_to_Rod_Class_Ordered_by_judge.doc ... ... I do think he should work on his presentation better. There should have been a summary of what his defense is at the beginning, so ...   [retrieve this message]

• Video Embedded Sheriff Arpaio Moving For Criminal Investigation Against Obozo Now   by ChaztheMeatHead  68d   128  Conspiracies

Looks like they have all the evidence they need to prove Obozo’s birth certificate was forged and are moving on to the criminal investigation now. Just think if they succeed with this, everything Obozo signed into ”law” is null and void and he and his cohorts go to jail! ... ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Justice Scalia:Youre kidding Yourself If You Think FEMA Camps Will Never...   by ChaztheMeatHead  71d   392  Conspiracies

Justice Scalia: You Are ‘Kidding Yourself’ If You Think World War II-Style Internment Camps Will Never Happen Again ... ... HONOLULU (TheBlaze/AP) — Don’t fool yourself into believing that the Supreme Court will never again allow a wartime violation of civil rights like it did in allowing internment camps for Japanese-Americans during World War II, U.S. Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia warned law students at the University of Hawaii on Monday. ... ... Scalia said the nation’s highest court was wrong to uphold the internment of Japanese-Americans during World War II, but something similar could e ...   [retrieve this message]

• Video Embedded “V” The Guerrilla Economist On Banker Hits   by ChaztheMeatHead  71d   187  Conspiracies

More rats eating the rats from ”V” The Guerrilla Economist on the banker hits. ... ... Big big things are going down..look at Japan look at the hits another ”suicide” just like I said. Ill be back in the office on the 10th. We are going into the hurricane my brother and there are very few life boats. Talked to my N.Y. FEDeral expresso source no yellow metal anywhere in central banks and bullion banks. China is grabbing all along with the rest of S.E. Asia. ... ... Word on the ”street” watch for a top level American bankster to expire. Hit teams are fully operational in Wall Street. (REDACTED) HIGHL ... [Video Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• World Renowned Physicist Explains The Reality Of “Free Energy” & How It’...   by ChaztheMeatHead  71d   218  Conspiracies

World renowned Physicist steps forward and admits free energy is here and now and has been for years. He even says it’s undeniable. There are plenty of links and a video on the page. ... ... http://www.collective-evolution.com/2014/02/02/world-renowned-physicist-explains-the-reality-of-free-energy-how-its-accessible/ ...   [End]

• Video Embedded Foreign Troops   by ChaztheMeatHead  71d   125  Conspiracies

Here’s another video on the foreign troops in America. The fact that they are coming here can’t be denied. The question is why? Is it just for training? Are they invading for war? Or could it be that they are here to ”keep the peace” when things collapse? There are lots of articles & videos for each point. ... ... I don’t know for sure, but I think the invasion for war is off the table. That’s not how war is conducted I don’t think. And we know for sure they’re training here & have been for many years. I think enforcing martial law could be possible while ”maintaining the peace.” And possibly ... [Video Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Video Embedded Whats In The Snow   by ChaztheMeatHead  75d   716  Conspiracy Theories

Forgot to post this video that shows there may be something in it besides water. Watch at the 4:19 mark. ... ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Video Embedded INSIDER CONFIRMS ARTIFICIAL SNOW FALLING See How Theyre Doing It   by ChaztheMeatHead  75d   728  Conspiracy Theories

I’ve seen the ”debunked” video’s on the alleged artificial snow with one guy in Canada using a match to melt snow. Naturally wood will put out more soot and make the snow black faster and it doesn’t explain the plastic or chemical smell to the snow. ... ... I found this one last night and thought this one explains why no water is melting from the snow and the soot problem. https://www.metabunk.org/threads/debunked-fake-snow-burning-snow.3026/ ... ... All the debunkers are saying the plastic smell is from the butane in the lighter. I’ve used lighters for years and years and they don’t smell like pla ... [Video Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Video Embedded Another Video On It   by ChaztheMeatHead  77d   477  Conspiracy Theories

• Video Embedded Fake Snow   by ChaztheMeatHead  77d   406  Conspiracy Theories

This is a video allegedly showing the snow is not snow. He lives in Kentucky so maybe someone here can verify this from the east coast? He says there are others saying the same thing from different locations on the east coast. Weird though. Looks like he’s telling the truth, but we need more proof before believing it. ... ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Video Embedded Jesse Ventura Off The Grid   by ChaztheMeatHead  78d   204  Conspiracy Theories

I love Jesse. Telling it like it is! ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• IMFs Lagarde Talking Reset   by ChaztheMeatHead  80d   210  Conspiracy Theories

Listen at about the 9min. mark. ...   [End]

• One More Day I Guess   by ChaztheMeatHead  80d   260  Conspiracy Theories

Just got another list for Day 8. I thought it was over yesterday, but I guess not. ... ... http://thesurvivalsummit.com/day-8/ ...   [End]

• Re: HSBC Bank in Process of Collapsing   by ChaztheMeatHead  80d   361  Conspiracy Theories

Yep all good points T! ... ... You brought up a couple of points I haven’t seen him back up by law or proof. Us being wards of the state & our all caps name being a trust. ... ... We know for sure the state gets federal money for our social security accounts, but maybe they just put all that money for everybody into a savings account? Or an account like the general fund for the state? And that would mean we’re not wards of the state? Plus that money is supposed to be used for your retirement, not your bills? ... ... What I got from his stuff which I think is good: ... 1. File your Entry of Appearance pape ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: HSBC Bank in Process of Collapsing   by ChaztheMeatHead  80d   373  Conspiracy Theories

Yeah I was reading these too T. The one I like is the China one. Everybody knows they have been buy HUGE amounts of gold, and now this? Are they kind of maxing out their charge card and stop paying before declaring bankruptcy or in this case re-setting? ... ... I read an article about all the movers and shakers getting out of the stock market lately too. Same thing that happened before the collapse on 1929. So the signs are there for something big about ready to happen. ... ... By the way, Rod is going to court Feb 3rd, so we’ll see what happens with all that. Been listening to all his latest show ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Are The Rats Starting To Eat Each Other   by ChaztheMeatHead  80d   355  Conspiracy Theories

Yep a lot of good points ohfor07! I haven’t seen you posting in here for a long time. I was wondering if you were still around. Good to hear from you again! ... ... Yeah I was wondering after posting that if it’s the watch my right hand while my left hand is in your back pocket kind of thing. ... ... Or it’s probably just political talk. Say anything to keep the natives from being restless and totally ignore doing any of it. ... ... Time will tell though.   [End]

• Re: Are The Rats Starting To Eat Each Other   by ChaztheMeatHead  80d   360  Conspiracy Theories

Yeah there is a movement in dinarland to expose the fact that it’s not happening. I guess they have over 200,000 tweeting about it now around the world. ... ... If you believe that is going to work, I’m selling the Space Needle this weekend for only $50,000. :-) (Need money to go to the Ganja Bowl) :-)   [End]

• Last Survival Summit Videos   by ChaztheMeatHead  80d   307  Conspiracy Theories

Today is the last day of the survival summit. They have 4 video’s today. I got all them except friday. I forgot for some reason that night. ... ... Anyway, here’s today’s video’s. ... http://thesurvivalsummit.com/day-7/?inf_contact_key=a434e86d8b7b95dea636f94505a129eb8339db0469c7dde46022cd9835beeb20 ...   [End]

• Are The Rats Starting To Eat Each Other   by ChaztheMeatHead  81d   491  Conspiracy Theories

They knew this stuff years ago and now they’re starting to go after the banksters? Either the ”government” is getting really desperate for money and starting to eat the other rats, or they may be joining the good guys fighting all the crooks around the world. Just a year or two ago, Holder said some banks were too big to prosecute, and now that’s changed? ... ... I know the ”government” is going to pass a bill so they can raid all bank accounts that have been unused for 10 years now. So they’re grabbing ANY money they can find. It’s their motivation that is in question. ... ... ... ... Atty. Gen. Eric ...   [retrieve this message]

• My Seahawks Super Bowl Song Against denver   by ChaztheMeatHead  81d   174  Conspiracy Theories

I just made my Seahawks Super Bowl Song! (ignore all copy right infringements. Didn’t want to upload it to YouTube because of that) ... ... It’s to the song called You Gotta fight For Your Right To Party. Instead I say, You Can’t Play Good Enough To Beat Us. ... ... GO HAWKS! :-) ... ...   [End]

• Heres a link to his Announcement   by ChaztheMeatHead  84d   924  Conspiracy Theories

http://www.transients.info/2014/01/an-announcement-from-courtney-brown.html ...   [End]

• Courtney Brown Going To Announce Something   by ChaztheMeatHead  84d   904  Conspiracy Theories

I was just cruzing through some groups I’m in and found this alleged post by Courtney Brown.Don’t know for sure if it’s true or not, but posting anyway. ... ... ... Courtney Brown ... For those who are commenting on my ”announcement” posts below, this is not a tease. Yes, I know something that I am not talking about. I am making a statement of fact, not making a prediction. But the reason for the delay is that much is going on right now. If everything was ready, the announcement would happen tomorrow. But things are not quite ready yet. They will be ready in February. While it is natural to try to ...   [retrieve this message]

• Push 'reset' button on world, WEF founder says   by ChaztheMeatHead  86d   493  Conspiracy Theories

Here’s another article that came in my email about the reset. It’s just the first line, you can read the full article at the link. But the point is, they are broadcasting the reset now, even on main stream media. ... ... It’s time to press the ”reset” button on the world, the founder of the World Economic Forum said Wednesday, addressing media ahead of the WEF’s much ballyhooed annual meeting in Davos-Klosters, Switzerland, that gets underway in a week’s time. ... ... http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/01/15/davos-world-economic-forum-pre-event-presser/4487561/ ...   [End]

• I Think The Global Reset May Be The Reason For This   by ChaztheMeatHead  86d   500  Conspiracy Theories

I think the reason the Russians and other countries are here is because the global reset is taking place too. Couldn’t they be here just to “keep the peace” when the dollar becomes worth less? ... ... And listen to what Dave is saying about Russia’s plans. He says they will invade us when we least expect it. I don’t think it’s an invasion if we are inviting them into the country is it? All he’s basing his theory on is the fact that they are here and what he’s read from other Russians on their plans. ... ... Lindsey said they are going to do the reset to take total control over the global economy a ...   [retrieve this message]

• Video Embedded The Video's Are On YouTube   by ChaztheMeatHead  87d   507  Conspiracy Theories

Just wanted to post the links to today’s video’s. They are on YouTube, so you can get one of the YouTube downloaders and download them before 9am PT tomorrow. ... ... Travis Haley ... Training Your Mind To Think Clearly In Life Or Death Scenarios ... • What Travis Haley would do in these GRID DOWN, no ‘Rule of Law’ scenarios. ... • Secrets that train your brain to be hyper aware, even in high stress environments. ... • Why the stereotypical ‘Warrior Mindset’ is a load of crap that can get you killed. ... • The 7 LEVELS Of THOUGHT TRAINING your brain needs to become an expert gunfighter. ... • How to uncover y ... [Video Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Growing Gratitude's Survival Summit Starts Today!   by ChaztheMeatHead  87d   532  Conspiracy Theories

Good job finding this summit Growing Gratitude! ... ... I just wanted to remind people that the survival summit starts today @ 9am pacific time. It’s today through Sat. You have from 9am PT, to 9am PT to listen to the recordings each day and then they get taken down. I think they said there are 6hrs of video’s each day? ... ... You can buy the whole show for $67 here: https://thesurvivalsummit.com/checkout/?inf_contact_key=f3e351a313012e8eede07faa8ca9b8f7dcde386c8ef60f6d2630f6c1c303e587 ... ... I’m going to be recording each day’s videos. You can watch today’s videos here. http://thesurvivalsummit.com/ ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Song I Did For The Seahawk Game Today   by ChaztheMeatHead  87d   422  Conspiracy Theories

Thanks E! That might have been a good song to change the words too also. :-)   [End]

• Song I Did For The Seahawk Game Today   by ChaztheMeatHead  87d   485  Conspiracy Theories

I know, I’m not a good singer or anything, but that doesn’t stop me. I took the song called San Francisco from the 60’s and put words about the Seahawks & S.F. to it. So condemn me if you want. No offense. Just having fun with the game. :-) It’s about the only thing I watch on TV. ... ...   [End]

• Re: Rod Class's Latest   by ChaztheMeatHead  88d   580  Conspiracy Theories

Well the big list is those who subscribe to his emails. This is the link to the documents he’s filing in DC now.   [End]

• It's The Marijuana Bowl This Year!   by ChaztheMeatHead  88d   473  Conspiracy Theories

It’s going to be Seattle & Denver in the super bowl. The ONLY two states to legalize marijuana. ... ... http://curezone.com/upload/Members/ChazTheMeatHe/Pics/marijuana_bowl_ahn_PI_vadapt_620_medium_56.jpg ...   [End]

• Video Embedded "Chembomb" dropped?   by ChaztheMeatHead  88d   224  Conspiracy Theories

The title of this video called it a Chembomb. It could be for all I know. The first thing that comes to mind is that ”government document” that said 98% of the population had been inoculated by some kind of virus or something, and that it can be activated by radio control or cell phone towers. ... ... Anyway, you decide. ... ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Northern Resistance to Slavery is the Blueprint to Stop NSA Spying   by ChaztheMeatHead  88d   235  Conspiracy Theories

... This is another solution for all unconstitutional actions taken by the US ”government”. The same can be done in your state at the local level. They have rebuilt the pyrimid control into a V where they think the federal ”government” has more power than the states who created it. But they are totally wrong. The federal government has the least power, then the states and then local governments. This article is a good example showing where the power really lies. Ultimately, it’s in you and me! It’s time to use that power before it’s totally taken away from us, and we totally forget where t ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Rod Class's Latest   by ChaztheMeatHead  88d   590  Conspiracy Theories

Right on T! You see how this can be used in any case since it strikes the core of the whole system of fraud. ... ... And I think it’s public law 440? that says the laws can be coded into the US Codes, and public law 441? that says the codes can be printed, but they never passed the laws. ... ... One session ended in March and then the next started on December 16th, and they claim the codes were passed on December 7th. But they weren’t in session then. So the US Codes were never enacted into law. That’s a big problem for the whole system! ... ... And they never passed an act creating lawyers or attorney ...   [retrieve this message]

• Rod Class's Latest   by ChaztheMeatHead  3mo   677  Conspiracy Theories

If you guys want to know how to take the system and crooks down, listen to this. In order to do it, you have to learn all this legal stuff. ... ... You can still listen and see what he’s exposing and doing though. After he gets done with his case, he’s going to be giving seminar’s on how to do this stuff. i can’t believe he’s finally put it all together, and with Rod, he’s got the law to back up everything he says. I’m sure going to be doing this stuff! Time to take this system down! Down with the crooks! ... ... What he’s exposing is, there IS a strawman/state trust/ALL CAPITOL LETTER NAME that wa ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Jordan Maxwell: The Takeover of Planet Earth (VIDEO)   by ChaztheMeatHead  3mo   322  Conspiracy Theories

Right on thanks T!   [End]

• Re: Whats really going on in Japan?   by ChaztheMeatHead  3mo   298  Conspiracy Theories

All I can say for sure is I live in Washington state about 100 miles from the coast. About a month after that thing blew up, my shoulders burned a little when it rained here. I found out the radiation level was 131 times ”safe” levels at that time on the EPA’s own site. They said it was safe for the first 2-3 weeks and then shut up. When a groups found out it was unsafe about a month later, the EPA said the facts were on their site. But they never told the people it was unsafe, so they were hiding it. ... ... I go out in the rain now and haven’t felt any burning. So just using that gauge, it d ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: My Speeding Ticket   by ChaztheMeatHead  3mo   272  Conspiracy Theories

If I wasn’t paying attention and got that lawyer to tell me how they are doing it, I would have lost. But it shows how we have to be able to adapt to the situation. So now I have the free ticket to get every one dismissed until they close that loop hole. I have a feeling they aren’t going to change it though, since it’s the gold mine their lawyer buddies are using to make a ton of money. We’ll see. ... ... Funny how I told my friends that I beat this and they wanted to know how so I told them. But I can tell they won’t use it. At least most won’t. There’s still that dumbing down or laziness go ...   [retrieve this message]

• My Speeding Ticket   by ChaztheMeatHead  3mo   333  Conspiracy Theories

Well I won my speeding ticket case. Not as planned, but I still won. I found the big cities like Tacoma Washington operate a lot differently than the small towns I live in. The big city courts could care less about court rules being violated, and like to twist the facts and laws to fit their purpose of making you pay. ... ... So I sat in the front row watching and listening to everything. I watched 3 people go before me and get everything shot down by the judge and started to worry. Then the judge let two lawyers come next. They both used the same thing for 3-4 speeding tickets and got them di ...   [retrieve this message]

• Jordan Maxwell: The Takeover of Planet Earth   by ChaztheMeatHead  3mo   539  Conspiracy Theories

Great interview of Jordan Maxwell by Camelot. It’s from 2998 and long, but good. From: http://projectcamelot.org/lang/en/jordan_maxwell_interview_en.html ... ... ... Jordan Maxwell: The Takeover of Planet Earth ... Los Angeles, California, September 2008 ... ... [Ed note: Normally the transcripts that had any parts in them that had been difficult for the transcribers to hear were put in “audibles” in square brackets in red for Bill Ryan to attend to, fix, then he’d post the transcript; however, due to unexpected interruptions in the normal working process in Project Camelot, this normal process was not a ...   [retrieve this message]

• Video Embedded Ex-CIA Garrow: Military IS With Us, EMP Failed, Obama Infiltrated, Opera...   by ChaztheMeatHead  3mo   447  Conspiracy Theories

A positive message for a change. We’ve heard Garrow before, but in this message he talks about the military being with us, EMP failed and the military has 2 nukes as leverage against obozo, and Operation American Spring coming this May with permanent military/civilian occupation of Wash DC until all the criminals are removed. Organized by Col Harry Riley, Maj Gen Paul Vallely, Ex-CIA Jim Garrow, and many others. Hopefully 30 million people demanding obozo and crooks resign. ... ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Re: who has ideas from the self to live in free world?   by ChaztheMeatHead  3mo   327  Conspiracy Theories

I think the key to it all is getting enough people, at least 10% of the population, to say we’re not going to play that game any more. And simply stop participating. Stop supporting. And stop complying with their demands and live free from it all. If we want freedom, then live free. ... ... Just by doing that we take back our power again. We don’t need others to represent us in a government. We can do it on our own. We do it every day, but for some reason we think it’s ok to let others do it through a government. We now see what results in that. Others controlling us. Others invading our lives ...   [retrieve this message]

• CIA Threatens 9/11 Researchers After Discovery Of Cover Up Details   by ChaztheMeatHead  3mo   243  Conspiracy Theories

This is pretty interesting about 911. ... ... The CIA has issued legal threats against two film producers who have discovered intimate details of a cover up regarding the intelligence agency and two of the purported 9/11 hijackers. ... ... Ray Nowosielski and John Duffy, the producers of the popular 9/11 documentary ’9/11 Press for Truth’, were contacted by the CIA last week on September 8th regarding extensive research, interviews and findings that have led them to discover the identities of two key CIA analysts who were instrumental in the conspiracy. ... ... The film’s producers initially only referre ...   [retrieve this message]

• What Is In Our Skies Video's   by ChaztheMeatHead  3mo   193  Conspiracy Theories

This is an interesting look at everything going on in the skies from chemtrails to cloaked military craft to project blue beam and orbs. Some of his conclusions are off base and some are right on in my opinion. But he goes into more depth than I’ve seen before. It’s 19 video’s about 6-10 minutes apiece. ... ... http://www.whatisinourskies.com/WIIOS_Videos.html ... ... ...   [End]

• An Open Letter to Leaders Around the World. Please, Just Tell Us the Tru...   by ChaztheMeatHead  3mo   356  Conspiracy Theories

Help make this go viral all over the world. Send to all politicians. ... ...   [End]

• Image Embedded How to Beat A Speeding Ticket In Washington State   by ChaztheMeatHead  4mo   519  Conspiracy Theories

I got another speeding ticket last month and pretty much have my defense written up and I’m going to court Jan. 7th. I just thought people might like to see how to beat these bums at their own game. I’m aware that the laws and procedures are different in other states, so you have to adjust for your state. ... ... Four things for success ... 1. Look at what they’re really saying and not saying. ... 2. Look up the laws. ... 3. Look up the court rules. ... 4. Hopefully know some cases you can quote ... ... Definitions ... SMD = Speed Measuring Devise ... WSP = Washington State Patrol ... ... Evidence: (I edited out personal ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Interesting! n/m   by ChaztheMeatHead  4mo   415  Conspiracy Theories

• West Coast Alert Experts Say Prepare For Massive Radiation   by ChaztheMeatHead  4mo   582  Conspiracy Theories

I don’t know if this is true, but something to be aware of for sure. Especially if you live on the West Coast. Since I live on the West Coast, I will be monitoring and will post anything confirming this. ... ... ... ...   [End]

• Image Embedded Rosebud: DHS insider gives final warning   by ChaztheMeatHead  4mo   390  Conspiracy Theories

... DHS insider gives final warning ... ... ... ... ... Image courtesy of Canada Free Press ... ... ... ...   ... ... Please discuss this article at Canada Free Press (Click here) ... ... By Douglas J.  Hagmann ... ... 27 December 2013: Under the cover and amid the distraction of the Christmas bustle, I had my last “official” contact with a source inside the Department of Homeland Security known as “Rosebud” in my writings. My source is leaving his position, retiring along with numerous others choosing to leave this bureaucratic monstrosity. For this contact, my source took unprec ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Re: The Hagmann And Hagmann Report With Dave Hodges 12 19 2013   by ChaztheMeatHead  4mo   441  Conspiracy Theories

Well I listened to the first hour and a half and couldn’t take any more. They were getting too self defeating for me. I don’t think they can step back from what they’re doing to see what needs to be done. And they don’t have faith in the average American. They have defeated themselves in my opinion. And then sending that over the airwaves?   [End]

• Locations and Nature of the Upcoming False Flag Attacks   by ChaztheMeatHead  4mo   472  Conspiracy Theories

Interesting article saying more info is going to be released about the false flags that are coming tomorrow. Stay tuned! ... ... More details are being revealed with regard to the nature of the weather wars false flag attacks coming against America. This is breaking news and new details are still coming out. ... ... In speaking to many of my alternative media colleagues, many of them are surprised at the pace that the country is seemingly on as we race towards what appears now is an inevitable civil war in the US in response to a total martial law plan being planned for as I write these words. ... ... In ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Chemtrails? Watch This! Then Try to Deny It   by ChaztheMeatHead  4mo   275  Conspiracy Theories

No I wasn’t posting it to convince you. I know you’re aware of the problem. I just thought it would be a good accompanying video to go along with yours. Some facts backing it up.   [End]

• Image Embedded Map: Areas Of Probable Power System Collapse   by ChaztheMeatHead  4mo   251  Conspiracy Theories

Map: Areas Of Probable Power System Collapse: “130 Million Lacking Power For Several Years” ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Mac Slavo December 20th, 2013 SHTFplan.com ... Comments (470) ... ... Read by 46,878 people ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... In just the last twelve months Congressional members and top level administrators at the Department of Homeland Security have warned of threats to the national power grid so serious that should they occur life in America as we have come to know it would change almost instantly. ... ... Former DHS head Janet ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Chemtrails? Watch This! Then Try to Deny It   by ChaztheMeatHead  4mo   387  Conspiracy Theories

... ... This is the Third Friday in Advent. Please honour the Sacred Heart of Jesus today.  Look at him, don’t you just love him, then honour him do it now and you will feel better and so ...   [End]

• RUSSIA WARNS: ASTEROID IMPACT in Atlantic Ocean   by ChaztheMeatHead  4mo   510  Conspiracy Theories

Here’s another conspiracy theory for you. Supposedly Russia is warning about an asteroid impact that will hit the Atlantic. No timeline. ... ...   [End]

• Mind of Plants : Documentary on The Intelligence of Plants   by ChaztheMeatHead  4mo   210  Conspiracy Theories

Over the recent years, a small but growing group of researchers from Austria, Germany, Italy, UK, Japan, South Africa and the USA, has developed a new scientific field of research: the neurobiology of plants. Their discoveries question the traditional boundaries set between the animal and the vegetable kingdom: plants are capable to develop the cognitive process claimed by humans and animals. If plants can move, and feel... Could they possibly think ? In a creative and captivating scientific investigation style, through spectacular specialist photography and CGI, and re-creating scientific ...   [retrieve this message]

• Counter Intelligence – Shining a Light on Black Operations   by ChaztheMeatHead  4mo   183  Conspiracy Theories

This 5-part documentary is a great expose on the national surveillance state that has arisen over the last 50-100 years. Manipulating elections, overthrowing foreign governments, and secret assassinations are just a few of the heinous acts committed in the name of national security. Now that Edward Snowden has blown the lid off of the NSA’s Prism snooping program, this film series is even more important and relevant. ... ... Part 1: The Company ... This film takes a very informative and provocative look into the illegal and covert operations of the Central Intelligence Agency (C.I.A.). It lays out ...   [retrieve this message]

• YouTube Does Have it   by ChaztheMeatHead  4mo   320  Conspiracy Theories

Sorry for the problem. I got it off the ”free site.” ... ... I just did a search on Youtube and looks like it is there. Go to the 39:40 mark and start listening there. ... ...   [End]

• Wikileaks has released documents on the TPP   by ChaztheMeatHead  4mo   197  Conspiracy Theories

Everyone needs to see how bad this is for everyone and make it viral. Then impeach the clown in the white house! ... ...   [End]

• Walmart Introduces Obamacare RFID Chip Machine   by ChaztheMeatHead  4mo   622  Conspiracy Theories

Crazy stuff! Can’t believe anyone would chip themselves. We still have a lot of work to do to wake up the sheep. ... ...   [End]

• Audio Embedded Re: Latest Remote Viewing Forecasts - Part 3   by ChaztheMeatHead  4mo   315  Conspiracy Theories

Third hour of Ed Dames answering viewers questions. ... ... http://curezone.com/upload/Members/ChazTheMeatHe/Video_s/Coast_to_Coast_Dec_09_2013_Hour_4_Remote_Viewing_Forecasts.mp3 ... ... [Audio Embedded Here]   [End]

• Audio Embedded Latest Remote Viewing Forecasts - Part 2   by ChaztheMeatHead  4mo   342  Conspiracy Theories

Here’s the second hour of Ed Dames. ... ... http://curezone.com/upload/Members/ChazTheMeatHe/Video_s/Coast_to_Coast_Dec_09_2013_Hour_3_Remote_Viewing_Forecasts.mp3 [Audio Embedded Here]   [End]

• Audio Embedded Latest Remote Viewing Forecasts - Part 1   by ChaztheMeatHead  4mo   344  Conspiracy Theories

This is the latest Ed Dames on C2C. This is the first hour. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Launch in external player or download. ... ... ... ... ... [Audio Embedded Here]   [End]

• The Cubli: a cube that can jump up, balance, and 'walk'   by ChaztheMeatHead  4mo   93  Conspiracy Theories

This is pretty cool Lets hope the military doesn’t get their hands on it! ... ...   [End]

• Devastating False Flag Attack Event Is Coming Our Way?   by ChaztheMeatHead  4mo   183  Conspiracy Theories

Here’s something we should all be aware of just in case we see it happen. It’s another one of those sounds good on paper things, but we’ll see if it has any meat to it. ... ... http://thecommonsenseshow.com/2013/12/21/a-devastating-false-flag-attack-event-is-coming-our-way/ ... ...   [End]

• Lindsey Williams 2hr DVD On Global Reset   by ChaztheMeatHead  4mo   179  Conspiracy Theories

... ... This is the Third Friday in Advent. Please honour the Sacred Heart of Jesus today.  Look at him, don’t you just love him, then honour him do it now and you will feel better and so ...   [End]

• Video Embedded AGENDA: Grinding America Down (Full Movie)   by ChaztheMeatHead  4mo   159  Conspiracy Theories

FREE to watch for a limited time! A film that finally puts the pieces of the puzzle together. If you’ve wondered why America has been falling apart from within, you will love AGENDA. ... ... http://vimeo.com/63749370 ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Re: Stories of Our Cabal Shadow Government Thieves, Global Criminals and...   by ChaztheMeatHead  4mo   318  Conspiracy Theories

Yep and they can counterfeit ”money”, spy on everyone and violate the Constitution. ... ... But we can speak freely (in most places) carry firearms (in some places) get ”affordable healthcare”, (if you want to die a little faster) and help bad businesses succeed, (bailouts) have plenty of water, (if you want to be poisoned) and lots of fresh clean air, (if you don’t look up) and the bread basket of the world (if you want to be poisoned)and vote for which ever lying, stealing, self centered crook that makes the most promises that will never be kept to represent you. Gotta love this greatest nat ...   [retrieve this message]

• Principles of secondary education (1918) - Alexander Inglis   by ChaztheMeatHead  4mo   148  Conspiracy Theories

Alexander Inglis’s 1918 book, Principles of Secondary Education makes it clear that compulsory schooling in America was intended to be what it had been for Prussia in the 1820s. John Taylor Gatto explains that the work of Inglis’s, who was a Harvard professor with a Teachers College Ph.D., positions school as a fifth column into the burgeoning democratic movement that threatened to give the peasants and the proletarians a voice at the bargaining table. Modern, industrialized, compulsory schooling was to make a sort of surgical incision into the prospective unity of these underclasses. Div ...   [retrieve this message]

• Stories of Our Cabal Shadow Government Thieves, Global Criminals and a T...   by ChaztheMeatHead  4mo   386  Conspiracy Theories

Here’s a long article showing the fraud and treason committed by the Federal Reserve, banksters and DC criminals to transfer 15 TRILLION (the national debt at the time) they didn’t own to keep this country going. ... ... http://canauzzie.blogspot.ca/2013/12/our-last-stand-report-3-stories-of-our.html ...   [End]

• Riot Object (People) Browser   by ChaztheMeatHead  4mo   374  Conspiracy Theories

Speaking of location data. Riot can see where you were and predict where you’ll be among other things. ... ... Here’s a video of someone using the browser ... ... ... And an article about Riot ... http://www.endoacustica.com/blogen/2013/02/15/riot-the-google-spy/ ...   [End]

• Re: Latest Lindsey Williams On The Global Reset In 90 Days   by ChaztheMeatHead  4mo   1,227  Conspiracy Theories

Yep good points T. I talked to someone in the military and talked about a lot of things and he said they are not going to take our guns. None of the guys in his group said they would do that when they were asked, and he thinks most in the military will be like that. So the only thing we have to worry about is foreign troops coming here. And he thinks that will result in war. The military knows what’s going on. So hopefully all we have to worry about is what you mentioned. ... ... I hope people realize you don’t have to pay off your credit cards. If you stop it will go to collections and you ju ...   [retrieve this message]

• Latest Lindsey Williams On The Global Reset In 90 Days   by ChaztheMeatHead  4mo   1,600  Conspiracy Theories

Here’s the topics he covers. ... ... Collapse will happen after Obozocare is fully implemented. (2015) ... ... The elite’s definition of total collapse is when the banks close and you lose everything in there. ... ... There will be a confiscation of 30-50% of the national and state pension funds. ... ... No riots, no people running in the streets. ... ... Then there will be a currency devaluation. It dollar will not be the world currency any more. ... ... There is going to be a global currency reset in about 90 days. This is in conjunction with the IMF. This will cause the US ”government” to take our bank accounts. An ...   [retrieve this message]

• KAREN HUDES Talks About The Collateral Accounts & More   by ChaztheMeatHead  4mo   226  Conspiracy Theories

Karen worked for the World Bank for more than 20 years as an attorney. In this interview, she was asked about the world trusts, including St. Germain and SwissIndo. She goes on to talk about the global collateral accounts and a new economic system being created. Listen as she names some of the movers and shakers creating significant change that will affect us all. http://www.kahudes.net ... ...   [End]

• Project Blue Beam   by ChaztheMeatHead  4mo   223  Conspiracy Theories

N.A.S.A’s project blue beam was revealed to the public in the early 90’s by a man named Serge Monast. He and the other reporter working on this subject were both killed. Serge’s daughter was also kidnapped and has never been seen since. ... ...   [End]

• Re: Exclusive: Jordan Maxwell Resurfaces   by ChaztheMeatHead  4mo   379  Conspiracy Theories

Good to see him back! I remember listening to him years ago and thinking Yeah right. But after researching a lot of things since then I realize he’s right more than he’s wrong. He’s right about a lot of things. It’s a sick sick world!   [End]

• Re: Oleander compatibility and sources   by ChaztheMeatHead  13mo   390  Ask Tony Isaacs

Ah ok Great Tony! That’s amazing. Sounds like what ozone can do too. I will pass this on to them. Take Care and thanks! ... ... Mr. MeatHead :-)   [End]

• Video Embedded Take Joe Biden's Advise. Buy A shotgun. They're easier to shoot!   by ChaztheMeatHead  14mo   219  Conspiracy Theories

Had to post this. :-) ... ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Re: Keshe's Free Energy Technology Will Make Today's Military 'Useless'   by ChaztheMeatHead  14mo   446  Conspiracy Theories

Yeah if they’d only release it to us common folk. Dat’s some crazy stuff the world needs!   [End]

• Oleander Soup   by ChaztheMeatHead  14mo   445  Ask Tony Isaacs

Hey Tony, ... ... I know I’ve asked you before about the soup and where to get the product. But I have someone who is doing some kind of chemo pills for her lung and brain cancer I think. I kow lung for sure. I was wondering if the soup would be ok to take along with the drugs she’s taking. I was thinking it might make some kind of toxic soup. Pardon the pun. Is there any evidence showing it’s ok to take with other drugs? If so, can you give me the link to the extract again? ... ... Thanks, ... TheMeatHead :-)   [End]

• Nanoparticles in Our Food, Clothing and Medicine   by ChaztheMeatHead  14mo   293  Conspiracy Theories

http://www.alternet.org/environment/nanoparticles-are-our-food-clothing-and-medicine-and-no-one-knows-sure-how-dangerous?paging=off ...   [End]

• Ben Fulford   by ChaztheMeatHead  14mo   304  Conspiracy Theories

I usually don’t post Ben’s stuff, lately anyway, but I think he may be right on with this one. I’m referring to the first paragraph, not the rest. I thought what he is saying was going to happen in Feb, but I think he’s right about March. Could be wrong again, oh well, but big stuff like this is going on behind the scenes. ... ... 1st paragraph from Ben: ... High level geopolitical horse trading going on around right now appears to be headed towards historical changes in how the world is managed will become visible in March. Big diplomatic moves have been seen with Japan, Russia, Europe, South Am ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Newtown seeks to deny newspapers access to death certificates   by ChaztheMeatHead  14mo   430  Conspiracy Theories

Man that speaks volumes!   [End]

• Do you Remember?   by ChaztheMeatHead  14mo   606  Conspiracy Theories

Do you Remember? ... ... Who you are? Where you come from? ... ... Do you Remember why you are here? Do you remember the Game? The Experiment? ... ... Maybe you don’t........ yet. ... ... That was part of the rules of The Game- rules that WE made when WE created The Game. Rules that WE agreed with Source to follow when we all decided to play the Grand Experiment. ... ... The Game is played like a theatre production: The players take their turn, each playing their part on the Grand Experiment Stage. Rule number 1 is that they don’t remember.... anything. They are blindfolded and not allowed to look at the rules ...   [retrieve this message]

• Video Embedded Fukushima Radiation Simulation For 10 Yrs.   by ChaztheMeatHead  14mo   374  Conspiracy Theories

Just in case folks on the West Coast ... of North America were wondering how ... the Fukushima disaster may be affecting ... your habitat over the next 10 years, ... here is a computer simulation, produced ... by the Heimholtz Center for Oceanographic ... Research in Germany. ... ... It’s bad -- but still not as bad as the ... present-day levels of radioactivity in the ... Baltic Sea, 36 years after the Chernobyl ... disaster. ... ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Audio Embedded Bigfoot Genome Complete Now?   by ChaztheMeatHead  14mo   321  Conspiracy Theories

Eventually science is going to have to admit it before they totally discredit themselves. They get into real conspiracy in my opinion for the last five minutes or so. Well actually before that, because the scientific community is conspiring to deny the facts. But the fact is, they are real and out there. Listen to what credible science has proven now. ... ... http://www.strieber.com/streaming/022213.mp3 ... [Audio Embedded Here]   [End]

• Video Embedded Red Ice Radio - Richard Grove - 9/11 Insider Trading Whistleblower & Vol...   by ChaztheMeatHead  14mo   290  Conspiracy Theories

Here’s a audio from Red Ice Radio with a guy explaining the back door trading that went on before 911. ... ... Richard Grove is the founder of the Tragedy and Hope website, which enables individuals to research and form groups of independent thinkers to solve humanity’s most pressing problems. Prior to T&H, Richard worked as an account executive in NYC, selling enterprise software and services to the world’s largest Financial Services companies. After discovering that his corporation was selling software with a ”back-door” which allowed illicit transactions to take place beyond oversight- he b ... [Video Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

Forum Pages
1  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16 17  

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Gallstone Cleansing
Relief from toxic liver problems.
I regained my life!
I no longer worry about having Herpes outbreaks
High Blood Pressure?
How 3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

PLAT

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
All Natural Oxygen Cleanser. Rated Best Product Line by NaturalNews...
ClarkFx Parasite Tincture
Enhanced all in one Parasite Cleansing Tincture according to Dr. Hu...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Utopia Silver Supplements
Advanced Colloidal Silver-Mankind’s original and safest Natural Ant...
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

Royal Tea
”Not only did Royal Tea make me look years younger, I feel years younger too.” - Sa...
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
Clark Magnetic Pulser
Introducing the most advanced magnetic pulser on the market today!
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Oraltech Labs
Oraltech Labs is the largest independent researcher covering halitosis, bad Ora...
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Rose Laurel OPC Plus
Beat cancer and boost immunity with 100% pure oleander supplement. 15% o...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

242 messages, 479,545 topics, topics per page limited to: 150, average number of messages per page: 14, 17 pages,  29,220,798 page views

"The greatest discovery of any generation is that human beings can alter their lives by altering the attitudes of their minds."
~ Albert Schweitzer

Image Galler Mosaic Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Herpes Cure?
It certainly is a major breakthrough in how Herpes is Treated

High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

$10 off Oxy-Powder®
A special discount for all CureZone members!

All Natural Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Same or ...

Medically Proven Anti-Cancer Benefits
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced wate...

Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Destroy Parasites Naturally
Destroy Parasites Permanently in 30 Days or Less

Royal Supreme Flax Hull Lignans
Flax is a well-established source of the essential fatty ac...

Cancer’s Natural Enemy
Opc Oleander, 15% Discount With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001

Natural Cancer Remedies

Life Technology™

Medianet Ads

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powder®

Cancer’s Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Life Technology™

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powder®

Cancer’s Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Life Technology™

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 1.50 sec at 4/17/2014 1:40:28 PM, requested by 54.211.153.104, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/s2.asp?f=762&c=0&ob=d&m=ChaztheMeatHead , requested 1 pages during this session, y=8