CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums29890 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Expanded All Messages [200] Posted by Cutie Pie, Sorted by Date Source: Mosaic: Messages Across All CureZone Forums & Blogs

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Rules
 29,228,649 page views     393 messages     479,581 topics     1 pages
New Message Posting Disabled  

Original Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
143s ago
Search:   Top 300

All Messages [200] Posted by Cutie Pie, Sorted by Date   Back To Standard Forum View

Like Mosaic on Facebook.com
  • Re: Has anyone had a stomach stapling?   by cutie pie  10y   2,812  Diet & Nutrition

... ... Hi Alexandra: ... I just sent a post to you but I thought you might like to check out this site. www.utopiatradingpost.comvitaminb12.html It mentions both B12 and amno acids, I punched in stomach stapling. ... Hope thie helps.   [End]

• Re: Has anyone had a stomach stapling?   by cutie pie  10y   2,869  Diet & Nutrition

Hi Alexandra 226 ... ... In 1980 I had a gastric stomach stapling, the doctor I went to made a double row of staples, but a friend of mine had another doctor and only one row and within days hers had come undone. ... Mine lasted, I lost a total of forty pounds, and then started gaining, and gaining. about 8 years ago I leveled out and now slowly Iam starting to lose why I don’t know. ... ... Other then the fact that I can’t eat bread, rice or much of anything doughy, or expands I have not had to many bad experiences with it, but after I had the surgury my gynocolgist told me that it messed with your a ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: What is Bentonite? What is montmorillonite?   by cutie pie  10y   11,034  Bowel Cleanse FAQ  Cross-post

Hi: ... I had a gastric bi-pass, (stapling of the stomach) ... I would like to know if I could use bentonite and if so does it come in suppository form or could you use it in an enema?   [End]

• Love my tee shirt   by Cutie Pie  11y   1,483  Market Place

Tracey, ... ... I got my tee shirt today. I really like it. And it fits perfectly! ... ... Thanks, ... ... CP   [End]

• Thanks Blueduck!   by Cutie Pie  11y   732  Zapper Support

Click link at bottom for more information. ... ... ... Blueduck ... http://www.csmngt.com/amino_acids.htm ...   [End]

• Re: Where to get the alligator clip fixed   by Cutie Pie  11y   653  Zapper Support

Go to Radio Shack. I Bet they can figure it out for you. ... ... CP   [End]

• A Little Bit More   by Cutie Pie  11y   1,479  Dreams

Tracey, ... ... I just thought about something more about your dream. ... ... The 12 cards (12 months of the year) of the sheep (following) in different atmospheres (different seasons) that you held in your hand. ... ... You have been following in this game of life. The game rules became foreign unknown. Following others for years has lead to uncertainty about what is right and what is wrong for you. ... ... Finally, you know what to do. You lay your cards on the table. You become true to yourself. It is like casting down the ”following” tendency. The two men in your life have been dealing you the wrong ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: My Son Needs Help for Bell's Palsy   by Cutie Pie  11y   3,311  Zapper Support  Cross-post

I just looked up Bell’s Palsy and the link between herpes. Follow Dr. Clark’s recommendation on Herpes. This should also help. ... ... CP   [End]

• Maruellen   by Cutie Pie  11y   1,420  Zapper Support

Hi Maryellen, ... ... I send you an e-mail. ... ... CP   [End]

• Re: Oh my gosh this is geting insane!   by Cutie Pie  11y   1,618  Zapper Support

I had 8 amalgams removed. The dentist wanted 140 per tooth. But since I asked him to use zinc oxide and eugenol as per Dr. Clark instructions he discounted to 110 per tooth. ... ... He said it was easier and considered not permanent. This dentist is in Mandeville, LA. He is about 33 years old and bought this practice after graduation 10 years ago. The dentist he took over never used amalgams and taught him the good ways. ... ... He bought Dr. Clark’s books and read them so he could do the job as I wanted it done. I had the left top half and bottom half done first. The next month the right t ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Cutie Pie, Maryellen   by Cutie Pie  11y   1,459  Zapper Support

Dr. Clark always lists dental clean up on the top of all her lists of things to do. I have never found a sentence in her book that says to remove amalgams before zapping. ... ... But reading further in her case studies, you will always see her send her patients to the dentist first. Some don’t go. Their progress is slower and limited. ... ... Her patients get the best results when they tend to their dental needs as per her instructions. ... ... I zapped before the work and after. When I personally noticed the effects before, I didn’t like it. The mercury does leach out. So I choose to stop until ...   [retrieve this message]

• Ornithine   by Cutie Pie  11y   934  Zapper Support

Hi cjj, ... ... Dr. Clark says that the ammonia goes to the brain causing insomnia. Ornithine at bedtime will help you sleep and remove the ammonia. Also buy Arginine to take in the morning to aid in the removal of ammonia. Arginine helps with alertness and energy. ... ... They come in capsule form. You can start with 2 capsules per night. Increase the next night if you need to up to 6 or 8 capsules. You won’t be taking this forever, but as needed. You can also take the ornithine during liver cleanses to help sleep. ... ... These products are inexpensive. www.drclarkstore.com ... ... You might also b ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Master Cleanse and Parasite cleanse   by Cutie Pie  11y   2,090  Dr. Clark [A]

Sounds like you are on your way. After the first three days, it gets easier. Good Luck to you. ... ... By the way, Dr. Clark and Andreas Mortiz do not use P&B for bowel cleansing. They have other approaches. ... ... However, many people swear by them. ... ... Have fun cleansing! ... ... CP   [End]

• Mom   by Cutie Pie  11y   1,470  Dreams

Mom, ... ... I loved your interpretation of Tracey’s dream. ... ... CP   [End]

• Started H2O2   by Cutie Pie  11y   438  Oxygen

Hi everyone, ... ... I started h202 for a few weeks now. First thing in the morning, I do exercise. I drink my giant glass of water with the liquid oxygen. So far so good. I think my workout is enhanced. No side effects. ... ... Cutie Pie   [End]

• Maryellen   by Cutie Pie  11y   1,951  Dr. Clark [A]

Maryellen, ... ... Your friend is lucky to have a friend like you. If we could all be so lucky. ... ... Cutie Pie   [End]

• Re: Master Cleanse and Parasite cleanse   by Cutie Pie  11y   2,425  Dr. Clark [A]

Wow. That is a good question. ... ... It seems like the salt water in the morning would flush out the parasite herbs before they could do there job. Then at night the laxative tea might make you go before they did their job at night. ... ... How long are you going to do the MC for? ... ... Well, I think this might help you decide. The parasite cleanse takes a good 21 days or so at the very beginning. Then the dose is taper to once per week. ... ... The parasite cleanse is so important I would choose to start it first for the 21 days. Then when you do the lemonade fast you won’t feel so terrible, becaus ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: zapper / vasectomy   by Cutie Pie  11y   1,438  Zapper Support

Hi Billin, ... ... Glad you got you unit. I think you are going to really like it. I had amalgams, waited to remove them, and now zapping again. ... ... Your staples are probably stainless steel, whereas the amalgams are mercury and other heavy metals which can leach out. ... ... I personally would start zapping. Listen to your own body. See what you feel like after zapping. ... ... How many staples would you have? How close to each other are they? ... Maybe it is not enough to worry about. ... ... Good Luck, ... CP   [End]

• Re: My Son Needs Help for Bell's Palsy   by Cutie Pie  11y   2,878  Zapper Support  Cross-post

It is confusing at first. I that you just keep zapping the regular way. And read Dr. Clark’s books over and over and then you will start unraveling the puzzles. In the syncrometer book, there are little experiments one can do. With each experiment, great big lessons are taught. I even heard someone said that all the books are online now. ... ... It will become easier to understand. Maryellen is very good at using the zapper. She has been doing it a long time now and has had great results. ... ... Just stick with the program and don’t give up. ... ... CP   [End]

• Re: My Son Needs Help for Bell's Palsy   by Cutie Pie  11y   2,984  Zapper Support  Cross-post

Hello Ringer46, ... ... You can use the wrist straps. Start zapping a minimum of once per day. ... ... You can zapping several times per day. The less PCB’s in his system the more flow will go through his body. You can help him to prevent getting PCB’S by using only Borax soap for washing dishes, clothes, and himself. ... ... You can read Dr. Clark’s books online to get more tiips on toxic cleanup. ... ... You want to buy orthinine to help him sleep at night, because at the zapping kills parasites which release ammonia. Orthinine will detox the ammonia. ... ... I have read that Dr. Clark uses a zapper, an ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: My Son Needs Help for Bell's Palsy   by Cutie Pie  11y   3,053  Zapper Support  Cross-post

Hello Ringer46, ... ... You can use the wrist straps. Start zapping a minimum of once per day. ... ... You can zapping several times per day. The less PCB’s in his system the more flow will go through his body. You can help him to prevent getting PCB’S by using only Borax soap for washing dishes, clothes, and himself. ... ... You can read Dr. Clark’s books online to get more tiips on toxic cleanup. ... ... You want to buy orthinine to help him sleep at night, because at the zapping kills parasites which release ammonia. Orthinine will detox the ammonia. ... ... I have read that Dr. Clark uses a zapper, an ...   [retrieve this message]

• You got it   by Cutie Pie  11y   1,514  Dreams

Wow Tracey, ... Your simple but powerful dream was a real wonderful eyeopener. I think you really do have that one figured out. ... ... CP   [End]

• Re: My Son Needs Help for Bell's Palsy   by Cutie Pie  11y   3,128  Zapper Support  Cross-post

The zapper has never injured anyone, but has only helped. I would recommend it for anyone. ... ... CP   [End]

• Re: Looking for monitor   by Cutie Pie  11y   1,287  Diabetes Type II

Good suggestion. I’ll look there. ... Thank you. ... Cutie Pie   [End]

• Re: chelation cilantro pesto?   by Cutie Pie  11y   871  Amalgam Support

I made that pesto and took it daily for a couple of months before I was able to take out my amalgams. ... ... CP   [End]

• Looking for monitor   by Cutie Pie  11y   1,230  Diabetes Type II

Does anyone know where to buy a glucose monitor that does not require the pricking of fingers...for blood? I know that a new monitor is coming out that can read through the skin without pricking. But is it out yet? ... ... CP   [End]

• Great   by Cutie Pie  11y   738  Ask CureZone

Thanks for pointing that out. Now I really want to buy Bio Plus. ... Anything Lillian endorses I trust. ... ... Sincerely, ... Cutie Pie   [End]

• Dreams of Flying   by Cutie Pie  11y   3,943  Dreams

I have always and still have many dreams of flying. I’ve dreamt of flying with a levitation box strapped onto my back. I’ve dreamt I had man made wings. But mostly I dream that I fly without wings. I usually bend my knees and it’s up, up and away. ... ... Does anyone else dream they are flying? ... ... Cutie Pie   [End]

• Re: color   by Cutie Pie  11y   1,038  Dreams

Do you have any idea on which cultures that this article was speaking of? ... ... CP   [End]

• Re: What type of zapper do you need to do plate zapping?   by Cutie Pie  11y   1,927  Zapper Support

I think yu’ll like the mini frequency generator which is a more sophisticated zapper. ... ... You can read this post ... http://curezone.com/forums/m.asp?f=229&i=21 ... ... I know you would love one. ... ... ... CP   [End]

• Re: I loved your dream!   by Cutie Pie  11y   1,420  Dreams

How did you find Bela? I am very curious about her. I visited her website and she says alot of interesting things.   [End]

• -About Epsom Salts   by Cutie Pie  11y   970  Liver Flush Support

Thanks for the information Southern Belle. Now I will be adding this to my daily diet. ... ... CP   [End]

• Re: What type of zapper do you need to do plate zapping?   by Cutie Pie  11y   1,999  Zapper Support

You might also like to look at Dr. Clark’s books because she has the layout on how to build your own. ... ... You could also buy the plate zapping box which is cheap and put it away for future use. ... ... I don’t know about the $10 zapper. I have aways been the type who believes it always pays to go first class. You know the saying, ”You get what you pay for.” Putting the wrong electricity through your body can do more harm than good if done improperly. And without instrumentation to check out outputs, the consumer is really taking a stab in the dark. ... ... That is one reason why I have choosen ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Meditating into Sleep...   by Cutie Pie  11y   1,090  Dreams

Thanks for the post. It’s a nice piece to read before heading out to dreamland ... ... CP   [End]

• Re: What type of zapper do you need to do plate zapping?   by Cutie Pie  11y   1,908  Zapper Support

You can use any of Dr. Clark’s zappers or mini f generators and connect it to a plate zapping box which is inexpensive. ... ... You can read how to connect it and more info at ... www.drclark.org ... www.drclarkstore.com ... ... Dr. Clark also explains plate zapping in her more recent books. ... It is a very interesting science. The results are fantastic. ... ... CP   [End]

• Good Thinking   by Cutie Pie  11y   1,011  Liver Flush Support

That is good advice about gringing the salt down. I’ll try the water and melt down experiment. This whole idea will make the liver cleanses much more enjoyable. Plus, I’ll be able to do a daily dose like Southern Belle with a smile on my face. ... ...   [End]

• Re: hi you two...   by Cutie Pie  11y   859  Liver Flush Support

... Tracey, I like those sayings. And it makes sense. Our motto should be ”No Stress” ... ... Ocean, aren’t you the lucky one..Looking 18 but really your 31!!! Never being overweight...Lucky Lucky Lucky..... ... ... I don’t drink milk either... ... ... Glad your health is improving. ... ... Here’s to total cleansing!!! ... ...   [End]

• Kala   by Cutie Pie  11y   1,006  Liver Flush Support

I’ll try the warm water back up. But I have to take a deep breath, hold my nose, don’t breath, then take a teaspoon of honey. Finally, ... I can breathe. ... ... But Kala, if this capsule idea works, and dissolves just right. We might not need to hold our breath again. Think of that. ... ... CP   [End]

• Re: I'll do it.   by Cutie Pie  11y   999  Liver Flush Support

Thanks Tracey, ... ... Liver Flush forum is going to be Rocking!! ...   [End]

• I loved your dream!   by Cutie Pie  11y   1,403  Dreams

LaurelQueen, ... ... What a great dream. I’m not a dream interpreter, but I got a good feeling about this one. ... ... The power within you ”moving things with your hands” goes beyond the physical. Your mental power physically manifests your energy into a focused beam of light radiating through your palms as ”the green lightning bolts” showing you how much power you really have. ... ... Your have the power of life and death. Thinking you are playing a game your shoot evil ducks out of the sky with this energy radiating through your palms. Finally, realizing the stunned ducks are not evil at all, you ...   [retrieve this message]

• I'll do it.   by Cutie Pie  11y   1,137  Liver Flush Support

Southern Belle, ... ... I’ll do it. I’m at the gagging stage right now. I might have to put the epson salt in capsules. I was thinking of doing that for the liver cleanse, too. ... ... Have you heard any positive or negative results of putting the epson salts in capsules for the liver flush? I’m wondering if they would dissolve fast enough. ... ... Cutie Pie ... ... p.s. Did you know we are somewhat neighbors? I live in Louisiana on the northshore of New Orleans. If you ever come this way, let me know. I’ll make you the best shrimp dish you ever tasted. I call it My Mama Mia Shrimp.   [retrieve this message]

• Re: My "Aggressive" kidney cleanse recipe that's working great!   by Cutie Pie  11y   2,979  Kidney Stones

Brian, can you please send me your email address. I would like to know how they diagnosed you. I am going to see a nefrologist very soon. ... ... Jeff pheffer@kc.rr.com   [End]

• Southern Belle, I have a theory.   by Cutie Pie  11y   1,125  Liver Flush Support

Hi Southern Belle, ... ... I’ve read many of your posts and how successful your liver flushes have been. I have been impressed with the fact that you cleaned your liver so well that you are stonefree. ... ... I read that you recently did another maintenance liver flush and still no stones. ... ... That is just fantastic. ... ... I have a theory on how you have been able to accomplish this. Dr. Clark mentions that Epson Salt helps to open the bile ducts. ... ... Well, you have been supplementing your diet with a small dose of epson salt in a glass of water daily. I believe you have been helping the flow of bile ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: liver, animal fats and stones relationship   by Cutie Pie  11y   853  Liver Flush Support

Hi Ocean, ... ... I seems that you and I started our body cleansing at about the same time. ... ... There is some much information, good and bad, it really is a challenge to find the truth. ... ... Basically, here is what I believe. ... ... Soy is not for me or anybody that I care for. ... ... Carbohydrates in the form of vegetables(no corn) and fruit is in. ... ... Carbohydrates like pasta, cereal, bread, sugars are out. Especially after reading the book ”Infectious Diabetes” by Doug Kaufmann. Too much mycrotoxins and molds contributing to diseases are harbored in these refined carbs. ... ... Eat only fresh nuts in ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Crop Circle   by Cutie Pie  11y   1,442  Market Place

That would be fantastic to see a crop circle in the making. I saw video of the event. It showed orbs of light swirling around hovering from above. ... ... I’d love to visit all the places that you have been. ... ... CP   [End]

• Crop Circle   by Cutie Pie  11y   1,405  Market Place

Tracey, ... Wow! Great photos of the crop circle. How large was the circle? ... And your friend got one in her backyard? That must have been fantastic. Where does she live? ... It is interesting that you all are fire signs. I am a fire sign, too. Aries. ... Can’t wait to go to England. Wish it was sooner than later. ... ... CP   [End]

• UPDATE   by Cutie Pie  11y   2,074  Zapper Support

I just wanted to report that I have removed all amalgams and am in the process of removing the heavy metals from my body. ... ... I am now happily zapping. ... ... CP   [End]

• Re: Glad you did it, and WOW   by Cutie Pie  11y   3,077  Liver Flush Support

Hi Wellnessyoga, ... ... Good idea to wait 2 weeks before the next flush. ... ... I used 1/2 cup olive oil and 3/4 cup fresh grapefruit juice. That’s all I can take. My stomach would have to stretch to fit more in. When I was drinking it down, I thought of the people who have had their stomachs stapled. They wouldn’t be able to do this flush. ... ... My husband did the flush with me. He didn’t sleep much. But he looks younger. ... ... CP   [End]

• Glad you did it   by Cutie Pie  11y   3,075  Liver Flush Support

Hello Wellnessyoga, ... ... My flush went very well, better than expected. I knew I needed to flush because last week when I was resting, I felt my liver move three times. It moved like a flopping fish! ... ... After drinking the magic potion last night, my liver would ache once in a while. I sleep as long as I could on my right side. ... ... I woke up with lots of energy. I did my exercise routine which I am convinced helps to get everything moving. The ab crunches also crunches the liver. ... ... The last flushes produced chaft and small stones of different colors. ... I really thought I was finished afte ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Help! Why is blood in stool?   by Cutie Pie  11y   3,235  Liver Flush Support

Hi Wellnessyoga, ... I’m liver flushing tonight, also. Could it be possible that the little blood you see is from the enema tube from earlier? It seems ... logical that maybe a little tear could have happened. ... ... Since you did a colonic and enemas, you are ready to flush. My opinion is drink that little glass of olive oil and grapefruit juice. ... Your liver is begging to be cleaned out. The nervousness will pass. ... This liver cleanse is user friendly! ... ... Okay, remember I’m walking in the kitchen to drink down the potion. ... I know you’ll be right behind me. ... ... CP   [End]

• Re: Yummy Cosmic ilsa T-shirts!!   by Cutie Pie  11y   1,470  Market Place

Tracey!!!! ... ... Crop Circles too! We do have a lot in common. I am totally into Crop Circles the message from the Gods!! ... ... You actually went to one on your island? My honey and I are planning to go to England to visit all crop circle sites and hopefully watch one forming. ... ... Did you take photos of the one that you saw? Have you been to Lucy Pringle’s website? She has taken great photos. ... ... I’ll be buying a shirt in a few days. ... ... Sincerely, ... Cutie Pie   [End]

• Re: Can Someone Please Help My Son?   by Cutie Pie  11y   1,226  Ask CureZone

Dear Ringer46, ... ... I believe your son is suffering from a middle ear infection. Does his hearing seem inpaired? Did his teeth ache? Did his throat get really infected? Does his checks feel sore when pushed? If yes, than the infection could have spread up to his ears. ... ... That yellow gluey mucous is Ear Glue from an infection Otitis ... Media. Glue ear is a condition where there is thick glue-like mucous in the middle ear cavity which prevents the eardrum vibrating in response to sound waves. It may be a consequence of infection in the middle ear or blockage of the Eustachian tube. It may res ...   [retrieve this message]

• Agartha   R by Cutie Pie  11y   3,190  Dreams

Thanks Miss LaurelQueen, ... ... I’ll look for that book. When reading the Seth books, they really opened my mind and really taught me how to relax and to meditate. ... ... My body resonated with pleasure with the peace and contentment of being in the state of becoming. I became a part of Nature and all its wonders. I sought only the good in all beings. ... ... I was on a mission to cure my vision which is far sighted. I was determined that if I could relax enough, and if I could will my involuntary muscles of my eyes to relax, that my vision would be corrected. ... ... I knew this because I always f ...   [retrieve this message]

• Tracey   by Cutie Pie  11y   1,039  Dreams

Tracey, ... Good luck with your endeavor. I KNOW IT WILL WORK! ... ... CP   [End]

• Re: Which direction gives the best sleep?   by Cutie Pie  11y   3,803  Dreams

Tracey, ... I read the old Seth books in the 70’s also. I enjoyed them. ... ... CP   [End]

• Which direction gives the best sleep?   by Cutie Pie  11y   3,320  Dreams

I was wondering which direction gives the best sleep? I found when my head is pointing toward the north, I have the most interesting dreams. ... ... What about anyone else? ... ... CP   [End]

• Re: Pollution and YOUR dreams   by Cutie Pie  11y   627  Dreams

You are absolutely right. When I lived on the Pacific coastline, we slept with the windows open all year round. The ocean air was invigorating. ... ... Now down in the south, Louisiana that’s not possible. The mosquitoes would eat you alive. And it feels like a wet sauna outside. It’s very tropical. I like the greenery. ... ... But, there is nothing like fresh cool air to sleep in. We set the termostat to 67 degrees to sleep. That helps. ... ... CP ... ... ... ...   [End]

• Mary   by Cutie Pie  11y   973  Dreams

Mary, ... Wow that sound great. I never thought of that possiblity of entering someone’s dream and becoming a part of it then to effect a change. I like the idea. ... ... It gives me something to dream about. ... ... Cutie Pie   [End]

• Tracey   by Cutie Pie  11y   922  Dreams

Tracey, ... ... I think you have a great gift of being the best Dream Interpreter that I have ever heard of. ... ... I’m glad you don’t have to work and can concentrate on other possiblities. I would like to give you a compliment and say that if you had your own website for Dream Interpertation I would definitely pay for your services. ... ... Yours is definitely a talent. ... ... Sincerely, ... Cutie Pie ... ...   [End]

• Re: Dr Clark's parasite formula   by Cutie Pie  11y   2,274  Dr. Clark [A]

I know what you mean about confusing. I would continue with the 2 teaspoons if you have enough. You will really kill those parasites. ... ... CP   [End]

• Cici   by Cutie Pie  11y   1,701  Dr. Clark [A]

Hi Cici, ... ... I just checked in the book and the zappicator does not destroy lanthinide metals. But it will destroy parasite eggs and stages, bacteria and viruses, plus 7 other good things. ... ... I have been using borax for dishwashing, also. It works great in the dishwasher. It’s not rough on my hands. Dr. Clark shows a picture of 4 commercial brand dishwashing soaps. She says ” One of these soaps is safe. THe others had PCB’s benzene, absestos, clorox bleach,azo dyes, and numerous heavy metals.” The picture is small. But I would have to say that the one that is water color (without dyes ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Interesting   by Cutie Pie  11y   1,322  Zapper Support

Hi Beth, ... I have a syncrometer , but I just got it and haven’t even taken it out of the box. ... ... I tried the mini f generator and zapped frequencies listed in her book for various parasites. I really like this little unit. ... ... Dr. Clark suggests that any zapper that you use should be tested on an occilliscope to be sure that the output is positive offset and never go below the line to the negative side. This would be detrimental to your health. Her zappers has a resistor to prevent any negative offset at all. In her new book, the layout design is modified to include the safety feat ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Advice Please on new Food Sterilization rules   by Cutie Pie  11y   1,795  Dr. Clark [A]

Cici, ... Go to www.drclarkstore.com They have the zappicator for a limited time until they run out. Seems like Feds wants all electrical devices that will be used on humans or animals has to be FDA approved. ... ... I bought an extra one. Also, you would like to read the new book ”Who to Cure HIV/AIDS” because it talks about all the food cleaning ways of using or building the zappicator. Also , there is a technique on how to use your zapper to zap food. (You still double wash fruits and vegetables in Lugol’s.) ... ... Cici, you would also like to know that the zappicator not only kills par ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Colonics rock!!!   by Cutie Pie  11y   1,200  Liver Flush Support

i usually crave apples the nite before and that day. ... so apples it is for me along with oatmeal and lots of water!   [End]

• Tracey   by Cutie Pie  11y   994  Dreams

Tracey, ... I know what you mean about the oneness. Your right, telepathy is not odd at all. ... ... I really like to escape to the Oneness more often. I seem to get caught up in the day to day operations of life to really relax. I found that is the real key to expanding one’s capabilities. ... ... CP   [End]

• Interesting   by Cutie Pie  11y   1,320  Zapper Support

Dear Beth, ... ... I liked your method of comparing zappers. I ended up buying Dr. Clark’s zappers also. ... ... In regard to your statement,”Sine waves should not be so effective since each covers only one particular frequency. But has Dr. Clark ever tried square wave that alternates between positive and negative? Removing the DC component and let the square wave alternates between positive and negative will not reduce the power in the pathogen’s band, so it should still be effective.” ... ... Dr. Clark’s zappers as you know are totally Positive offset by 1/4 of a volt. This is to be sure that the v ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Fantastic Juices from Re-Bar Cookbook   by Cutie Pie  11y   1,475  Juicing Forum

Thanks Tracey, ... I just ordered a juicer. It should be here in a week. Just reading these recipes is making me really thirsty. I guess I’ll have to suffer the whole week! ... ... CP   [End]

• Re: Can anyone else control their dreams?   by Cutie Pie  11y   1,151  Dreams

I have been able to direct my dreams to a limited extent. Not on what I want to dream about, but whatever I dream about, I can direct my conscience to explore the dream. Such as to look at something a little bit closer. Or to walk left instead of right. ... ... Most interesting is when my husband and I dream the same dream with each other in the dream. He starts telling about the dream, then I’ll tell him the rest of the dream the next day. ... ... Another great thing that happened, is I dreamt someone else’s dream. What I mean is, I dreamt and knew that the other person was dreaming of. I told ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Kidney Cleanse, need info? to Cutie Pie   by Cutie Pie  11y   1,962  Dr. Clark [A]

Yes, I drank 8 to 10 glasses of water and sometimes more. ... ... During this kidney cleanse you really have to replenish your water intake. ... ... I gave up diet sodas, all sodas, most teas, and once a week or so I drink a good cup of Gevalia ”Glockinspiel Cafe” coffee. ... ... CP   [End]

• Re: Husband has no sexual desire. HELP!   by Cutie Pie  11y   1,354  Sex

Is it possible that your husband is not feeling well? Has he had blood work done to see if his veins are not clogging up? This can happen at a young age. If a person is constantly dragging and never really feeling healthy then how can they be interested in exerting themselves even for sex? ... ... Parasite, kidney, and liver cleanse. Good diet for your blood type. And definitly no nagging throughout the day will encourage any man to feel the urge again. ... ... CP   [End]

• Re: Kidney Cleanse, need info?   by Cutie Pie  11y   2,440  Dr. Clark [A]

You can order the complete kidney cleanse at www.dr.clarkstore.com ... ... You will notice that it comes with all the herbs needed, cherry concentrate and supplements needed. The only thing left to buy is the fresh parsley and possibly glass containers to put the tea in once made. ... ... To make the tea requires boiling the herbs and letting them steep for a few hours, and reboiing. I felt like I was a chemist making a magic brew the first time. ... ... You drink a cup per day spread out throughout the day. I drink mine in a jigger glass during each meal. Then you take the supplements provided at th ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: andeas flush   by Cutie Pie  11y   4,289  Dr. Clark [A]

I read that post also. But I think Dr. Clark wants a person to prepare for the liver flush and not just jump into in half cocked like most people do. ... ... Her books are detailed and most people skim through without actually studying them. For instance, she recommends that a person do the liver cleanse only after they have taken the parasite treatment to the point that they are on the maintaince dose of the parasite cleanse. ... ... This helps to prevent feeling ill from parasite die off and coming out from the liver... ... ... Then she recommends that a person take kidney cleansing herbs for severa ...   [retrieve this message]

• Stones   by Cutie Pie  11y   2,294  Dr. Clark [A]

Kala, ... ... I’ve done 8 liver cleanses. Have I gotten out hundreds or thousands of stones? Not even close. But I did notice something interesting the last time which was last week. Just when I thought I just got out a few lentil size stones and thought oh well, I thought I would do my exercise routine. This included 35 minutes of stretching and cardio. Then at the end of the routine, I did 10 different ab crunches 10 times each exercise. When I was doing the crunches, I noticed my liver felt a fullness. After exercising, I went to the restroom and saw that all the exercising and stoma ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: teeth disolve?   by Cutie Pie  11y   2,404  Dr. Clark [A]

Kala, ... ... Boy are you lucky to have Dr. Clark’s brother to talk to in your own town. I buy my vitamins ... from them, too. You are going to love your zappicator when you get one. I put everything that I eat or drink on it for 5 to 10 minutes. And it is portable. ... ... I found another good use for it. I put my down pillows in a plastic bag, squeeze out the air, and zap for 20 minutes. It kills mites! ... ... Cutie Pie   [End]

• Re: teeth disolve?   by Cutie Pie  11y   2,599  Dr. Clark [A]

Hi there, ... ... I bought Dr. Clark’s newest book on HIV/AIDS. In that book she improved her cleaning foods techniques. She suggests using Lugol’s iodine now instead of HCL. But best of all, she is using her zapper connected to a box that you put your pre washed friuts and vegetables on. You also put non washable food on this box to sterilize them too. ... ... She also has a zappicator unit which is different than the regular zapper in that it produces a different frequency targeted for molds, fungus, parasites and their eggs. I love this unit. ... ... Unfortunately, they are discounting making thi ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Had chronic fatigue, fibro, MCS, candida, LGS, insomnia, hormone pro...   by Cutie Pie  11y   3,181  Healed

Great post. Thanks for sharing that information. Did your Dr. Jensen write any books because the name sounds very familiar to me? ... ... I am so glad you are feeling better. ... ... Cutie Pie   [End]

• Re: Older man - younger woman...   by Cutie Pie  11y   1,212  Relationship 1 [A]

Are you sure you are not mistaking her kindness and friendship towards you as signals that she wants a physical relationship with you? It is possible that she likes you for a work out buddy at the gym only. ... ... But then again.... ... ... CP   [End]

• Re: Started clean diet & now have Dark Red BLOOD in URINE!   by Cutie Pie  11y   1,360  Kidney Stones

Wow Innerlite, ... ... That sounds scary. Did you fiqure this out yet? I hope you are feeling better. ... ... CP   [End]

• Re: What benefits of mini generator, Cutie Pie? thanks (nt)   by Cutie Pie  11y   2,321  Zapper Support  Cross-post

Hi Rosebud, ... ... You can read all about it at this post. ... ... http://www.drclark.net/info/minifg.pdf ... ... CP   [End]

• Snoring   by Cutie Pie  11y   2,672  Snoring  Cross-post

I hate to admit it, but I started snoring about 10 years ago. My poor husband couldn’t sleep either. I felt terrible. I thought it was because I gained a few pounds. ... ... Well, I can proudly say I don’t snore anymore. Something at my old workplace was causing my throat to close up and I wasn’t even aware of it. ... ... We move to another state. Moved into a new house. And changed occupations. After we had moved, in about 2 weeks. I never snored again! Later I learned that snoring is caused by toxins that a person is allergic to. Sometimes it is the deodorant, shampoo, wallpaper. ... It w ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Mini Frequency Generator   by Cutie Pie  11y   2,186  Zapper Support  Cross-post

Dear Billin, ... I’m so sorry. I placed this order on the 22nd. The lady said I had only a few hours of leeway to add to the order if I needed to. ... Thanks for trying. ... ... CP   [End]

• Re: Mini Frequency Generator   by Cutie Pie  11y   2,354  Zapper Support  Cross-post

Thanks to CureZone 4 of us will be receiving our mini f generators in less than a week. ... ... CP   [End]

• Re: Mad Cow disease. RANT   by Cutie Pie  11y   914  Parasites Support

Well said on the Mad Cow Disease. Make me cringe. ... I new ”organic farmers” in California. When they ”enriched” their field they would do it by spraying and shoveling Cow Manure all over the crops. It stunk up the town for miles and for hours. ... ... It was disgusting. Knowing this I really try to sanitize my produce as much as can. The Rich Cow Manure spreader man died of cancer at age 50. ... ... Cutie Pie   [End]

• Re:zapping for better eyesight   by Cutie Pie  11y   1,058  Zapper Support

Thanks for those details. I bought those protective bottles also. I just want to make sure I do this right. I’ll take your advice and look for a whole fish. What if I use a fly’s eyeball? Then I’ll come out with superfly vision! Just joking. ... ... CP   [End]

• Re: Mini Frequency Generator   by Cutie Pie  11y   2,268  Zapper Support  Cross-post

Dear Maryellen, ... ... I am so glad you answered and described your eye success story. I want to do it too! I wonder where I might get a couple of eyeballs and optic nerves? ... ... I loved the story of the high blood pressure, too. I want to do that too! ... ... When you plate zapped the above, what did you put on the right plate? ... I am assuming you put the eyeball...on the left Plate. Is that right? ... ... Still learning, ... Cutie Pie   [End]

• Re:zapping for better eyesight   by Cutie Pie  11y   865  Zapper Support

Dear Maryellen, ... ... I am so glad you answered and described your eye success story. I want to do it too! I wonder where I might get a couple of eyeballs and optic nerves? ... ... I loved the story of the high blood pressure, too. I want to do that too! ... ... When you plate zapped the above, what did you put on the right plate? ... I am assuming you put the eyeball...on the left Plate. Is that right? ... ... Still learning, ... Cutie Pie   [End]

• Re: Mini Frequency Generator   by Cutie Pie  11y   2,110  Zapper Support  Cross-post

That is great news. I can hardly wait to get mine. I’ll be ordering by the end of this week. With or without any discounts. ... ... CP   [End]

• Re: Bu$h Fights a New War   by Cutie Pie  11y   922  News

I really hope Europe will stand firm on this issue. It is their right to decide what they will accept and buy as food and what they won’t buy. Americans will eat just about anything, as long as the texture is just right. ... ... It is very difficult to find good fruits and vegetables in America. Everything is either green or rotten. ... ... I’ll stand for Europe on this one. ... ... CP   [End]

• Re: WHO here has had silver fillings removed using Huggins protocal?   by Cutie Pie  11y   1,011  Amalgam Support

I’m glad you have insurance. With the cost of this work, it almost makes me want to be a dentist. It only took about 1 hour to do half of my teeth. ... ... Good Luck to you. ... CP   [End]

• Re: Will cleansing stop bleeding or is it too late?   by Cutie Pie  11y   1,123  Enema/Colonics

Well, I feel like a doe doe. The Vitamin E Enema is just a few post down. I swear I read it about 4 months ago. It is very good. ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/m.asp?f=128&i=1   [End]

• Re: Will cleansing stop bleeding or is it too late?   by Cutie Pie  11y   1,194  Enema/Colonics

Hello, ... I read about an elderly man who used vitamin E. He would break open vitamin e capsules and use a squeeze bulb to insert it everyday. He increased the doses. All his ulcerations and bleeding healed very rapidly. Sorry I can not remember more details. ... ... CP ...   [End]

• Re: WHO here has had silver fillings removed using Huggins protocal?   by Cutie Pie  11y   1,008  Amalgam Support

Hi Raider, ... Why does your dentist say you MUST do the whole job in 30 days? That seems a bit pushy. It seems like if you wanted to do one tooth at a time, it would be your call. ... ... Cutie Pie   [End]

• Re: WHO here has had silver fillings removed using Huggins protocal?   by Cutie Pie  11y   1,042  Amalgam Support

Hi Raider, ... ... ... I haven’t read Hal Huggins book, but I can tell you that I to have had about 10 amalgams for about 30 years, too. ... ... When I read Dr. Clark’s books, she really alerted me to the horrors of the mercury posioning, and her research on patients showed that even the slighest traces prevented her patients from recovering from their terrible illness. ... ... ... My personal experience: my tonsils have been swollen continually for the last two years. My right one more enlarged than the left. The area around my tonsils was a bright red sore looking color. ... ... ... When I zapped, ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: What a great offer!   by Cutie Pie  11y   2,181  Zapper Support  Cross-post

Dead parasites cannot become resistant. The trick is to kill the eggs which emerge from the dead parasites before they have the opportunity to hatch and start the who cycle over. ... Use digestive enzymes, Lugol’s Iodine {IF NOT ALLERGIC TO IODINE} and herbs and/or tinctures while you are zapping.   [End]

• Re: Do You Dream in COLOR or IN BLACK AND WHITE?   by Cutie Pie  11y   1,072  Dreams

Dear Janaki, ... I wonder why that is, too. Are you a black and white photographer of color? I wonder if that has anything to do with it. ... Before I go to bed, I tell myself that I am going to remember my dreams. First thing in the morning, I think about what I dreamt. It takes a conscience effort to remember my dreams. ... I did notice that my dreams are in sharp focus, which I really like because in real life I need glasses. ... I want to theorize that people who are color blind might have a tendency to dream in black and white. Just thinking. ... ... Cutie Pie   [End]

• Anyone interested in Mini Frequency Generator   by Cutie Pie  11y   2,169  Zapper Support  Cross-post

We are still looking for one more person who would like to join Tic and I in ordering the mini frequency generator, so we all could save 30%. Anyone interested? ... ... Cutie Pie   [End]

• Re: Do You Dream in COLOR or IN BLACK AND WHITE?   by Cutie Pie  11y   1,002  Dreams

I also dream in full color. So does my husband. But Everyone else I know dreams in black and white. That sepia dream most have been pretty neat. ... ... CP   [End]

• Do You Dream in COLOR or IN BLACK AND WHITE?   by Cutie Pie  11y   1,073  Dreams

I wondered how many people dream in color or in black and white? ... What do you dream in? ... ... Cutie Pie   [End]

• Re: Thank you Cutie Pie!   by Cutie Pie  11y   1,553  Dr. Clark [A]

YOur welcome and Good Luck and Have Fun Doing It.   [End]

• Re: Help? bowel/intestinal disorder   by Cutie Pie  11y   928  Zapper Support

Most zapper are factory pre set as frequencies are concerned. That is where the mini frequency generator zapper come in real handy. Read the next posts in this forum about frequency generator. If you have one already, why not e-mail where you got it and see if they can give you the specific frequency you are looking for? ... ... Cutie PIe   [End]

• Re: Dr. Schultze's Mini Liver Cleanse   by Cutie Pie  11y   1,152  Ask CureZone

I know of the garlic smell everyone tells you are smelling like. It seems to ooze out of every pore. I bet they can smell you about 10 feet away. It is one of the worst smells I can remember. I had a boss who drank carrot juice with one to two cloves of garlic per day for about a month. ... ... The smell was so bad nobody could approach him. Finally his wife told him how badly he stunk. He stopped the garlic. Customers would wiggle their noses and excuse themselves. Finally, the stench left. ... ... If your boyfriend can stick around with that odor, your lucky. ... ... Good Luck, ... Cutie Pie   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Help? Cleansing/Candida, Colon, Liver and Parasites   by Cutie Pie  11y   2,230  Dr. Clark [A]

Dear Dee, ... I would follow Dr. Clark recommendations on the order of cleanses, because she has helped thousands of people and is very logical in her approaches. She recommends Parasite cleanses first, then kidney cleanse, then liver cleanse, last bowel cleanses. ... ... I researched for weeks before doing anything. I found you can order the first 3 cleanses for a reasonable amount at www.drclarkstore.com ... ... Plus, it is coming from Dr. Clark and not someone just using her name so the ingredients are to her strict standards. ... ... The Parasite cleanse takes about 2 weeks on a daily schudule, th ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Help? bowel/intestinal disorder   by Cutie Pie  11y   1,136  Zapper Support

Dear Khafi, ... ... Sorry you are suffering. Candida is hard to kill. I have to recommend that you buy Dr. Clark’s newest book ”The Cure for HIV/AIDS” ... In this book, the answers you need are well explained. It looks like it is going to take a serious effort to erradicate. ... ... She has had success curing Candida using parasite herbs and plate zapping which is a more sophisticated way to use the zapper. But it is very well explained in the book. ... ... Also, I would recommend that you look up Hydrogen Peroxide therapy treatments. This therapy you take drops of food grade hydrogen peroxide 3% in wat ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Is walnut drops necessary in liver flush? eom   by Cutie Pie  11y   785  Liver Flush Support

Dr. Clark recommends putting 20 drops of black walnut tincture because it will help to kill the parasites that are living in the liver. The flush will bring them out, but not necessarily kill them. ... The black walnut will help to kill them and their eggs. This will help to prevent feeling ill afterwards with colds or flu like symptoms... ... ... Cutie Pie   [End]

• Re: Mini Frequency Generator   by Cutie Pie  11y   2,298  Zapper Support  Cross-post

Dear Tic, ... Glad to here you are interesting in saving money with me. ... ... The reason I like the mini frequency generator is that it can function as a regular timed zapper, permanent on zapper, and of course programmaable frequency. ... ... The programmable frequency ranges are much wider than the zapper, so we can look at Dr. Clark’ frequency charts and punch in the frequency for example:the tapeworm Cysticercus fasciolaris which is 436-440 and zap it. The regular zapper doesn’t cover that range. And there are hundred more examples. ... ... And we can program in 6 different frequencies at a t ...   [retrieve this message]

• Mini Frequency Generator   by Cutie Pie  11y   2,442  Zapper Support  Cross-post

I am planning on buying a Mini Frequency Generator from Dr. Clark Research Association. ... ... They sell for $370. There is a discount of 30% when 3 are bought. ... A 40% discount when 12 are bought. ... ... I was thinking if 30% off this would save about $111 bring the price down to $259. I was wondering if it would be worth trying to see if anyone else wanted to buy this unit. If so, we could possibly get them to ship each unit to each person after credit card payment receipt. It might to worth the effort. ... ... What do you think? I’m planning on buying my unit some time next week. ... ... Sincerely, ... C ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: zapper   by Cutie Pie  11y   737  Ask CureZone

Dear Tic, ... I’ve been using Dr. Clarks A5 zapper. I have been pretty satisfied with it. This is the one she uses in her office. ... ... But the mini frequency generator that she has come out with just recently seems to be better , because it can be programmed to target a specific frequency. This is good because it can be used to really target a parasite, virus, or mold. ... ... Also, it can be used in conjunction with the syncrometer and plate zapping. I use the other zapper for plate zapping, too. ... ... The mini frequency generator sells for $370. If 3 are bought the price drops to $259. Th ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: syncromiter-- 'does it even work???'   by Cutie Pie  11y   839  Ask CureZone

Hi Roman, ... I just bought a syncrometer and it just arrived. I was so tempted to build one but it sure does look confusing. ... Dr. Clark says it takes a good 6 months to really learn how to use it. Why don’t you e-mail her website and ask her for suggestions? ... ... Cutie Pie   [End]

• Re: 2nd Flush Results --Science Fiction?   by Cutie Pie  11y   1,890  Liver Flush Support

Congratulations Miss Scarlet, ... ... I’m so glad you are perservering and not giving up. It is so fantastic to expell those ugly parasites that have been using up all of your energy and making you so ill. ... ... Your experience really does sound like a scene out of horror movie! ... ... Keep it up girlfriend. ... Cutie Pie ...   [End]

• Re: BMs floating after 2 flushes... why?   by Cutie Pie  11y   2,838  Liver Flush Support

It took 6 liver cleanses to get sinkers. I mean perfectly digested, the best I have ever had.   [End]

• Re: Discouraged...   by Cutie Pie  11y   1,001  Liver Flush Support

Dear Miss Scarlet, ... ... I hope your feeling better. I ran across a recipe in Dr. Clark’s newest book ”for people with sensitive stomachs and when nothing wants to stay down”. You might like to try it. ... ... ”1 tbsp moose elm powder (also called slippery elm) ... 1 cup cold goat milk (or other liquid) ... honey ... ... Start by making a paste of the powder and a tiny bit of goat milk as if it were cocoa. Gradually add more mild to consistency desired. Sweeten with honey. Zappicate. This can be drunk hot or cold. Sip one cup a day. Before you are allowed to have goat mild choose coconut cream or wa ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Coq10 for parisite need instructions   by Cutie Pie  11y   2,648  Dr. Clark [A]

Hello Windsong, ... Dr. Clark found CoQ10 kills tapeworms. A one time large dose of 3000 mg or if you are a large person take 4000 mg. I didn’t experience any ill effects or diarrea. No toxic effects. ... ... Do the regular parasite cleanse of black walnut hulks, wormword and cloves for two weeks straight then taper off to once a week. Look up amounts on this website home page under Dr. Clark. ... ... Cutie Pie ...   [End]

• Re: Should I flush this weekend or not??? (need advice!)   by Cutie Pie  11y   1,601  Liver Flush Support

Oh Miss Scarlet, ... I read about your first good flush. Great but don’t stop now. ... Did you follow through with your plan to do a colonic? ... ... Keep taking your parasite cleanses!!! That is so important. They are NON TOXIC. You say you get panic attacks when you do. That’s because you are killing parasites from all over your body including from inside of your heart. ... ... So use your head to win the battle. The panic attacks will pass. ... ... Do you still have your friend’s zapper? Use it every single day until you are feeling better. ... ... When you did the liver flush, y ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: The Kogi Story   by Cutie Pie  11y   586  Consciousness[A]

Inspiring and heartwarming stuff, my brother. ... ... Peace.   [End]

• Question for Maryellen.   by Cutie Pie  11y   1,674  Zapper Support

Dear Maryellen, ... ... Thanks for sharing that information about your eye improvement. ... My eyesight has also improved. I just found out that my eye perscription is for weaker glasses than before. With the corrective lens, I can see 20/15 when before it was taking stronger glasses to see 20/20. Thanks to Dr. Clark! ... ... I really excited that my eye ball pressure which was a very bad 25 has now come into normal range of 17. This is really good. ... ... However, the doctor said that my tear count rate was 7 on one eye, and 3.5 in another. It should be about a 10. This makes for very dry eyes. I thi ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Mayan Relationships (for cutie pie!)   by Cutie Pie  11y   2,637  Astrology

Dear Tracey, ... ... It all sounds so exciting! I’ve been away, but have been looking forward to your response. ... ... When I first read my honey’s Mayan reading, I thought the words accurately described him. Being that he is an inventor and a fine art artist. He is completely self taught and his teacher is Nature. He is elegant, intellegent, produces beautiful art, and he wisdom is beyond comparison - a portal to the Gods. ... ... As for my reading, I liked being linked to the White Planetary Wizard. I consider myself highly intuiative. This has kept me safe throughout my life. But it really go ...   [retrieve this message]

• To all fellow Clarkettes,   by Cutie Pie  11y   1,648  Dr. Clark [A]

To all fellow Clarkettes, ... ... Just a message of appreciation to all who have posted their experiences. In regard of the fabulous Dr. Clark, she has changed my life forever in the way I will shape my life in the years to come. ... ... I can only see health and longevitiy for myself and those I love, because of Dr. Clark’s medical discoveries and treatments. She’s a courageous woman who published the results of her findings, even though they are radically in competition with the orthodox medical communities. ... ... Thank you Dr. Clark. ... ... Cutie Pie is now retreating back into the ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Is there die off with the zapper?   by Cutie Pie  11y   1,243  Zapper Support

Hello Miss Scarlet, ... ... That’s great news! ... ... Start zapping. Once a day. Maybe the zapper you have is automatic. If it isn’t zap for 7 min, rest 20, zap 7, rest 20, zap 7, then your done for the day. ... ... You might get a headache from the parasite die off. Ammonia gets released. But it should stop your cold. You’ll be feeling well in no time. ... ... Zapping won’t do anything for constipation that I know of. Just stick to increased water intake and things will flow soon enough. I few good salads everyday... ... ... Take it easy, ... Cutie Pie   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Kidney pain is FINALLY gone!!   by Cutie Pie  11y   1,652  Liver Flush Support

Dear Juniper Berry, ... I am so glad you perserved and are feeling better. ... It’s a good way to start the new year. ... ... Cutie Pie   [End]

• Re: Dear Brian   by Cutie Pie  11y   2,311  Parasites Support

Dear Brian, ... ... Thanks for the responses and your experiences are really appreciated. Without a syncrometer, I have to really be intuitive with my body to figure out what I neeed to do next. ... ... Like Megan, after my first liver cleanse this weekend, I really stirred things up good. My blood pressure shot up to 139/111 and could feel movement in my chest, and twitching in my right eye. The high blood pressure was intolerable because I normally don’t have high blood pressure. I felt high strung. ... ... Started the Clark’s kidney herbs, and began parasite cleanse from beginning. ...   [retrieve this message]

• Dear Brian   by Cutie Pie  11y   2,223  Parasites Support

Dear Brian, ... ... I was wondering if you noticed an increase in blood pressure when the parasites are making there last stand for survival and are dying. ... ... You also mentioned your ceynnne capsule treatment for rabbit flikes. Was the one time massive dose do the trick? ... Did you have to take the oregano oil everyday of just when you know you’ve been exposed to parasites? ... ... You mentioned rabbit flukes and anthrax as one and the same. Did I understand that right? ... ... I am hoping to buy a syncrometer this year. Can hardly wait for the new ones to come out. ... ... Also, h ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Question for Cutie Pie...   by Cutie Pie  11y   876  Liver Flush Support

Dear Miss Scarlet, ... I ordered a large bottle of Clarkia. 18 0z But it wasn’t the Clarkia Double. It seems like they are only putting the regular Clarkia in smaller bottles now. I also noticed a price increase since just 3 months ago. ... ... I do remember the overpriced shipping charges. (Makes me want to grow my own trees) I’m planning on planting a couple of black walnut trees this spring. They should grow well here in the South. Every other plant just flourishes here. ... ... But in the meantime, the drops were the easiest wasy to introduce parasite cleansing to hubby because he didn ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Heart issue I addressed   by Cutie Pie  11y   1,020  Cardiovascular

What type and how much magnesium did you take? ... Thank You, ... CP   [End]

• Re: Can you almost hear the drumroll...?   by Cutie Pie  11y   840  Liver Flush Support

Hi Mo, ... Clarkia’s Prices are found at; ... http://clarkia.biz/ ... ... But check out the prices at this website for great prices, too. www.drclarkstore.com ... ... CP ...   [End]

• Re: Can you almost hear the drumroll...?   by Cutie Pie  11y   896  Liver Flush Support

Dear Miss Scarlet, ... I too was on pins and needles, worried if you would be okay. You made the most logical decision to post pone the liver flush until you were better prepared. ... ... I think this site has good suggestions about how to treat you pets.. http://curezone.com/clark/parasites.asp#pet ... ... I thought that Clarkia was expensive, too. Between two people and using it for about 90 days, I still have 4/5ths of a bottle. It is pretty potent! ... ... Keep up the good work. The results you are seeking will come. ... ... Good Luck on the new job. ... Cu ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Need advice on how to eat!   by Cutie Pie  11y   941  Parasites Support

Hello, ... I’ve been cleaning my vegetables and it is really easy. ... You don’t boil the water to clean the vegetables, that would be to hot. But,I found a quick way to do this. ... ... I bought a few 7 quart plastic bowls for a few dollars each. ... I bought a $10 electric timer. I set it at 1 minute so when I hit the button the alarm will let me know when a minute goes by. ... As I’m filling up a bowl with hot water, I’m peeling the lettuce leaves, or celery... I do a quick rinse under running water, then put all the vegetable in the hot water bowl. Add two drop Lugol’s Iodine and two drops ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Parasites and CFS   by Cutie Pie  11y   1,152  Parasites Support

Thank you for that excellent information. ... Sincerely, ... Cutie Pie   [End]

• Re: health problems related to parasite infestation   by Cutie Pie  11y   1,289  Parasites Support

I got this diagnoses of FMS as well, and I am currently doing the paragone cleanse and the irritable bowle, Is not happening. Only pain right before bowle movement, then weird things in the toilet. The joint pain is for like 30 seconds then leaves. I think some of these parasites go to the joints. And I think this time they are dying. Also doctor says I have a heart murmur, again I believe this is related to an infestion of my circulatory system. The doctor says all his FMS patients are very sensitive to everything. People, foods, chemicals, sensitive stomaches, circulatory systems, joints ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: TO ZAP OR NOT TO ZAP! I'VE BEEN A HUMAN GUINEA PIG   by Cutie Pie  11y   1,267  Amalgam Support

Dear lovetobehealthy, ... I am wondering how many intravenous chelation treatments you had? I am also wondering what kind of oral chelation treatments you took. I am very interested and appreciate any warnings you may have to offer. ... Thanks for your input. Hope you feel better in 2003. ... ... Sincerely, ... CP ... ... ...   [End]

• Re: zapper and burning eye   by Cutie Pie  11y   1,239  Zapper Support

Hello again, ... I found a correlation between pain in eye and a solution on this page http://curezone.com/dental/dental_neuralgia.asp ... ... It’s worth looking into. ... CP   [End]

• Re: Help   R by Cutie Pie  11y   823  Master Cleanse Supp

Dear ByFaith, ... ... Don’t beat yourself up to much it’s New Year’s Day! ... So what is the big deal if you broke a fast, it is not the end of the world. So you were hungry, it’s only normal to want to eat. ... ... Any kind of Cayenne pepper is okay to use. Yes, you can use one spoon instead of two of the maple syrup. Lemons are expensive,too. (Especially in the winter) ... ... The Master Cleanse was created in 1976. That’s a long time ago. (27 years ago) The name sounds impressive, as it was ”the in thing to do” back then. It still is good today. ... ... The first time I did the MC was ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: zapping feels like????   by Cutie Pie  11y   1,782  Zapper Support

Hello, ... ... Southern Belle is right. The zapper is safe and a great device to use. I am so greatful that zappers are even available to the public, because of the benefits I have read about. ... ... It is not scarey to use. In fact when you use it, you probably won’t even know that it in on. You might feel a slight tingle. The fewer contaminants like PCBs in your system the better the flow. ... ... Wetting the contacts, or using a wet white non fragrant paper towel will not electrocute you. The zapper is DC and safe. ... ... My husband uses the zapper on a regular basis. He has no am ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Ending Fast Today- Day 11   by Cutie Pie  11y   787  Master Cleanse Supp

Hi, ... Congratulations on the fast. Your sure starting this year out right. I would like to recommend Dr. Clark’s 3 in 1 cleanse program. She sells the parasite cleanse, the kidney cleanse, and the liver cleanse which also includes herbs to rebuild the liver, and orthnine to rest. ($135.00 US) ... ... You can find out more at www.DrClarkStore.com ... ... I have completed the parasite and kidney cleanses. My husband and I will be doing our first liver cleanse this weekend. So far so good. I have had no discomfort and only improvement. I liked the kidney cleanse and look forward in ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: zapper and burning eye   by Cutie Pie  11y   1,326  Zapper Support

Dear blessedbyChrist, ... Hope you have been having great holidays. ... I’ll give you a bit more information to explain my previous post. ... Sometimes at night, when it is completely dark, I saw a doughnout shape flash of light when I opened my eyes. The light was just a flash. ... I mentioned this to my eye doctor, who then noticed the eye fluid pressure within my eye was high. This is a symptom of glaucoma. The ring of light a symtom of retina detachment. ... Further tests showed that the pressure in my eyes was so severe it caused the fluid to push out of the tiny ope ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: looking for alternative method   R by Cutie Pie  11y   865  Ask Agnes&Bob3[A]

Hello Gia, ... I have had one toe nail that didn’t look quite right for a couple of years. It seemed darker than normal and thicker. ... After doing and maintaining parasite cleanses, I have noticed my toenail looks perfect once again! I thought that was pretty amazing. I was just noticing that the other day. ... Sincerely, ... Cutie Pie   [End]

• Re: MCS   by Cutie Pie  12y   461  Ask Lillian [A]

Perhaps this is the cause of the ”The mystery illnesses of the 20th century”. Check out the following website. There are more websites of the same subject if you care to research this real danger. ... ... http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/ ... ... Sincerely, ... Cutie Pie   [End]

• Re: Zapping tastebuds??   by Cutie Pie  12y   1,341  Dr. Clark [A]

Could it also be mercury poisoning symtoms causing a numbing of nerves of the tastebuds? ... CP   [End]

• Re: Zapping tastebuds??   by Cutie Pie  12y   1,086  Dr. Clark [A]

Hello annieh55, ... I had a metallic taste while zapping. Check out the Zapping forum under TO ZAP OR NOT TO ZAP. ... CP   [End]

• Re: zapper and burning eye   by Cutie Pie  12y   1,284  Zapper Support

I’ve read that certain parasites lodge in the eyeballs. This really concerns me, too. My eye doctor ssid I had high pressure in my eye causing a condition called cupping. ... ... But, he said it was not causing any detachment to the retina. ... I also saw a ring of light sometimes at night from both eyes. ... ... When I did a parasite cleanse, and I am continually doing the maintenance cleanse, the ring of light stopped. The whites of my eyes became whiter than they have ever been. ... ... I ate out the other day and ate something that gave me a terrible stomach ache. It probably had e-coli or samonella. ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Questions about cleansing...   by Cutie Pie  12y   1,464  Parasites Support

Miss Scarlet, ... I’d love to tell you that you are going to be on the road to recovery buying the Clarkia and making sure everyone at home even the cat gets de parasited. ... ... You’ve had such a hard time of it. I would like to recomemnd that you spend a few bucks and have Dr. Clark test your saliva via mail for which parasites and heavy metals and pollutates that you have. ... ... You’ve been guessing and pulling straws out of hats too long. Get specific. Dr. Clark’s website: www.DrClark.org and www.DrClarkStore.com will have testing services listed. ... ... Dr. Clark will use her sy ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Zapping tastebuds??   by Cutie Pie  12y   1,172  Dr. Clark [A]

Hello, ... Do you have an metal amalgams, root canals, or crowns? ... CP   [End]

• Re: totally overwhelmed   by Cutie Pie  12y   990  Dr. Clark [A]

Dear DeeDee, ... I am glad you are making changes to improve your health. ... If I had to make a choice between what cleanse to do, I would choose to do the parasite cleanse. Parasites are the most destructive organisms to our systems. Try to implement the parasite cleanse as soon as you can. ... When you do, you will have a noticeable improvement in the way you feel. Take a look at the various websites of parasites and see the pictures, that will convince you to get rid of them as fast as humanly possible, and to do everything in your power to stay free of those ugly little creatures. ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: boiled water with lemonde drink?   by Cutie Pie  12y   3,063  Master Cleanse Supp

Hi Sunshine, ... You are really motivated to do a master cleanse during Christmas. I think it is great. I just did a 10 day which is all my husband will permit me to do. He worries a might do something stupid. Actually, he is a lot wiser than I am and much more experienced. ... ... He has heard of people dying of toxin releases and makes sure I do things slowly and methodically. ... ... In the ten day period I lost 5 pounds. But I don’t consider this cleanse as a diet to lose weight, I like to think to it as a time to allow my body to rest and not to work so hard. I like the cleansi ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Has anyone trieed "DMPS" oral chelation?   by Cutie Pie  12y   1,466  Amalgam Support

Dear The Dragon, ... I am so glad you posted that website. It is exactly what I was looking for, a way to chelate mercury from the body without leaching from amalgams. ... ... I was just thinking last night about how ahead Germany is in medicine that the rest of the world, and how I wished more Germans would participate on this website. ... ... Thanks again, ... Cutie Pie ... ...   [End]

• Re: boiled water with lemonde drink?   by Cutie Pie  12y   1,840  Master Cleanse Supp

Hi Sunshine, ... I’ve been doing the the Master Cleanse diet off and on since I found out about it about 25 years ago. I usually like to do it in the spring time , so the lemonade is cold. ... ... But I am doing the MC since 12/12/02. I am really enjoying the drink hot like tea. I heat the water first, then add lemon and maple syrup, and sprinkle a lot of cayenne in. ... ... I drink it slowly, sipping and enjoying it. Because I don’t boil the lemons in the water, I’m preserving the vitamins. ... Afterwards, I take a 1/8th teaspoon of Vitamin C (500 mg). ... ... The warm tea makes me feel ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Something I have learned...   by Cutie Pie  12y   1,081  Liver Flush Support

Very nice words of wisdom. I appreciate your patience and your pleasant attitude. To be the living example is a great goal to guide others to a happier and healthier lifestyle. ... ... Sincerely, ... Cutie Pie   [End]

• Re: hypoglycemia affected by cleanses   by Cutie Pie  12y   1,166  Dr. Clark [A]

Hello Dove, ... Now it’s time you do Dr. Clark’s recommended cleanses. ... You need to do a parasite cleanse to kill the parasite that is attacking your pancreas. ... ... Read Dr. Clark’s books, and look on this website about what Dr. Clark found about diabetic cures. It is a very specific and encouraging path to health. You will find out what you need to eliminate from your lifestyle to make positive improvements. ... ... Sincerely, ... Cutie Pie   [End]

• Re: How come Hulda Clark looks so old if she's so healt   by Cutie Pie  12y   1,090  Dr. Clark [A]

Did you meet Dr. Clark in person to make this assessment or are you going my a bad photograph? I personally counted judge without seeing for myself. ... However, whatever her age, she sure has enough stamina to continue to lecture throughout Europe, maintain her health practice, and write new book due out any day now. ... Sometimes a woman takes care of so many people, and is so concerned about them that she puts her needs last. ... ... Cutie Pie ...   [End]

• Re: TRY THIS LINK...   by Cutie Pie  12y   855  Zapper Support

Dear PTree, ... How did your name post instead of my name in the above message? That is a little strange, because I remember typing in my name. Unless I did it subconsciously because I was thinking of you and rushing, because I have a million things to do and the computer is acting up today. ... ... Sincerely, ... CP ...   [End]

• Re: totally overwhelmed   by Cutie Pie  12y   1,098  Dr. Clark [A]

Dear DeeDee, ... I too was overwhelmed by Dr. Clark. Wait until you read her other two books, ”How to Cure Cancer” and ”How to Cure Advanced Cancer”. ... ... You will really be encouraged to make the necessary changes because of all the patient testimonials and actual cat scans, and x-rays of real improvement. It was amazing to see results with brain tumors shrinking in weeks! ... ... I’ve made changes in the kitchen as she suggests in her updated last book. I’ve cleaned out the house of chemicals, soaps.... Luckily I already have pvc piping. No metal is touching the body inc ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: bath to release toxins   by Cutie Pie  12y   549  Ask Lillian [A]

Dear Beena, ... PTree posted a website today with specifically what you are looking for www.magneticclay.com/index.shtml ... CP ... ...   [End]

• Anthrax   by Cutie Pie  12y   901  Zapper Support

Has anyone researched at what frequency Anthrax would be killed? ... Cutie Pie   [End]

• Re: CLAY BATHS   by Cutie Pie  12y   1,115  Bowel Cleanse Suppor

Thanks for the mind stimulation! It was fun. Like the saying goes ”You don’t use it , you lose it.” That saying applies to the mind, too. ... Good Luck to you, ... Sincerely, ... Cutie Pie   [End]

• Re: 1+1+1+1=4   by Cutie Pie  12y   1,215  Vaccination Debate

I bought his books. I really liked ”Death in the Air” the spraying of toxins into our skies by US Airforces. ... ... Cutie Pie   [End]

• Re: CLAY BATHS   by Cutie Pie  12y   1,143  Bowel Cleanse Suppor

Dear PTree, ... ... I enjoyed the site you recommended with the lady sell her bentonite. She said there was over 200 different kinds of bentonite. ... ... Fil’s chemist friend gave us the true breakdown of bentonite: Chemically Bentonite is HYDRATED ALUMINIUM SILICATE. ... ... Chemical Formula : Al2O34SiO2H2O ... ... Therefore, I conclude that the other 199 different bentonites are really mixed with other minerals and metals mined from a particular geographical location. Or added ingredients like this woman admits that she puts into the clay she sells. ... ... Your friend, Jason, message ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Where do I go to do testing on Parasites etc in Vancouver BC Canada?   by Cutie Pie  12y   1,931  Dr. Clark [A]

Hello, ... You might consider sending a saliva sample to a lab facility. ... If you go to: www.DrClarkStore.com or www.DrClark.org ... you will find a list of three different laboratories with the services in which you are seeking. ... Sincerely, ... Cutie Pie ...   [End]

• Another suggestion.   by Cutie Pie  12y   14,375  Acne

Dear Just A Woman, ... I’m sorry that you are going through this problem. I just thought I might suggest something that I really believe will help. ... ... Whatever is effecting your skin is from the inside coming out. You are doing good with your diet change. ... ... Dr. Clark’s book ”A Cure for All Diseases” on page 192 tells how you can reverse acne in 10 days. In her paitients she ”finds Trichinella, one of the four common roundworms that infect humans.” ... ... It would help you to do a real good parasite cleanse and buy a zapper to kill the Trichinella and other parasites. ... ... Che ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: new symptoms of kidney cleanse   by Cutie Pie  12y   1,106  Kidney Stones

Mo , ... How long did you dizzy spells last? How long did your nose bleeds last? Did you continue the cleanse for the last week? ... CP   [End]

• Re: Its now 1:14 p.m. I need advice before 2 pm... to blueduck   by Cutie Pie  12y   1,098  Liver Flush Support

Hi Mo, ... Dr. Clark advises that you wait 2 weeks in between liver flushes. So just be patient. It’s better to pace yourself. ... Remember it takes many liver flushes over months sometimes to fully cleanse the liver. ... ... I am doing the MC (finishing day 3) and I am doing Dr. Clark’s kidney cleanse at the same time. So far so good. ... ... Sincerely, ... Cutie Pie   [End]

• Re: Bentonite is aluminium???   by Cutie Pie  12y   3,612  Bowel Cleanse Suppor

Dear PTree, ... ... I’m glad your going to be scientific about this. ... ... I read that some benonite is mined out from the desert, that’s dirt (silica). ... ... The absorbtion characteristics of benonite are noted. The salts in the silicate create the absorbtion. ... ... The body will leach and absorb whatever you put into it. ... ... Thanks for the suggestion of the alternative to Benonite. ... ... Sincerely, ... Cutie Pie ...   [End]

• Re: Bentonite is aluminium???   by Cutie Pie  12y   3,771  Bowel Cleanse Suppor

When you are weighing and balancing the worst of two evils which one wins? ... ... Getting rid of plaque in the colon or contamination through aluminum poisoning, parasites, bacteria, and possible contamination from unpure sources from where the clay was mined. ... ... That is a decision each person has the freedom to decide for themselves. ... ... My insight is shared for those who which to study the problem using logic and rationality. It is my responsibiliy to myself and to my husband to study, to understand, and to be comfortable with everything I put into my body. ... ... I ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Bentonite is aluminium???   by Cutie Pie  12y   3,683  Bowel Cleanse Suppor

Hello, ... ... I’m glad that this issue was raised, because I was just considering using Bentonite. ... ... The websites PTree posts are excellent. Jason Eaton , an expert on Bentonite, writes of the uses the government has for bentonite including a detox for heavy metal poisoning like radiation poisoning. He mentions the healing properties when used externally that he has seen. ... ... He mentions the absorbing properties of the Bentonite (Aluminim Silicate). But I caught him in a couple of mistakes. ... ... He writes that Bentonite creates and has an its own electromagnetic field. This ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: PARASITE CLEANSING"WHITE STUFF IN BOWEL MOVEMENTS"   by Cutie Pie  12y   18,232  Parasites Support

Dear Vanessa, ... After I saw all those pictures of parasites on this website, I was completely disgusted. I wouldn’t be worried to see parasites coming out whole, or in pieces, or in specks. ... ... Instead be happy that they are not in you anymore! ... ... Sincerely, ... Cutie Pie   [End]

• Re: LAPIS, I have a question   by Cutie Pie  12y   845  Colloidal Silver

Thank you Lapis for taking the time to help me with this issue. ... Sincerely, ... CP   [End]

• Re: LAPIS, I have a question   by Cutie Pie  12y   1,040  Colloidal Silver

Thank you so much for that information. Some relatives that I care about are very much in need of that unit and the one you have found looks very professional. ... Sincerely, ... Cutie Pie   [End]

• LAPIS, I have a question   by Cutie Pie  12y   1,013  Colloidal Silver

Dear Lapis, ... I believe I read a post from you in another forum which I can not find now. It was in regard to EMF’s produced by electric heating blankets and heating pads. ... In that post, it said that a converter was used to change the current from ac to dc. Can you please tell me how that was done. I live in the US where ac is the standard. ... ... I am hoping to convert from ac to dc and to plug in to ac current. Can you give me some advice? ... ... Sincerely, ... Cutie Pie   [End]

• 1+1 +1 = 3...   by Cutie Pie  12y   1,206  Vaccination Debate

I heard on the news that mandatory vaccinations is a reality in Washington, D.C. right now. This law takes away our rights to maintain and make decisions about our own health. It classifies everyone into one lump pile and disregards individual needs and health conditions. ... Legislators are not doctors. They should not be prescribing any drugs or vaccines.   [End]

• Re: This is really sick too   by Cutie Pie  12y   1,191  Vegetarian

That is really criminal. With that information I’m glad I started to really sterilize all fruits and vegetables as soon as I bring them home with Hydrocloric Acid and Lugol’s Iodine. (Thanks to Dr. Clark) ... I really hope to grow my own someday soon.   [End]

• Re: Worm on the Brain - violent seizures   by CUTIE PIE  12y   1,731  Epilepsy/Seizures

I sure feel sorry for that poor woman who had surgery to remove a worm in her brain! To think that parasite cleansing and zapping would have killed the worms in a short time...   [End]

• Re: FDA Orders Destruction of 2500 Stevia Books & MORE!   by CUTIE PIE  12y   2,446  Conspiracy Debate

... Corneas removed without permission ... ... http://www.austin360.com/statesman/editions/sunday/news_1.html ... ... Under law that allows tissue to be taken after death, relatives often never find out ... ... By Ralph K.M. Haurwitz ... AMERICAN-STATESMAN STAFF ... Sunday, August 18, 2002 ... ... Imagine that your spouse, child or parent dies in a car wreck, by a robber’s bullet or of an unknown cause. Then suppose that, without your family’s knowledge or permission, the county medical examiner investigating the death allows a technician from the local eye bank to remove the corneas from the body. ... ... With a ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: DR. CLARK   by CUTIE PIE  12y   1,261  Dr. Clark [A]

I’ve been doing the herbal program that Dr. Clark recommends for pets with my cats and for the first time ever we are seeing no worms in thier stools. I hope you aren’t using a chemical in your dog daily forever. That can be detrimental to thier health in the long run. ... ... Take care, ... Lisa   [End]

• Re: Dr. Clark's vitamins   by Cutie Pie  12y   1,086  Dr. Clark [A]

By the way, I noticed in all Dr. Clark’s books that she only refers to vegetable gelatin capsules for vitamins. ... I was also lead to believe that she would never use beef gelatin in her products. ... ... Sincerely, ... C.P.   [End]

• Re: Dr. Clark's vitamins   by Cutie Pie  12y   1,131  Dr. Clark [A]

I bought the Vitamin C powder from Dr. Clark. I really like it. You only need 1/8th teaspoon after meals or sprinkled on meals. With the powder I don’t have to worry about the gelatin. ... ... I like to put a 1/2 teaspoon of honey on a spoon and then put the Vitamin C on top and mix it up. It is good tasting after a meal, kind of like a touch of dessert. ... ... I trust the Dr. Clark Store the best. She checks her products for heavy metals and pollution with her syncrometer. The prices are the lowest I have found, too. ... ... Sincerely, ... Cutie Pie   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Dr raymond rife and a machine that may help   by CUTIE PIE  12y   6,123  AIDS Support

Thank you Phil, ... Your article was well written and packed with great information that I will carefully study. ... ... Sincerely, ... C.P.   [End]

• Modified Atkins Diet   by Cutie Pie  12y   1,872  Zapper Support

Dear P.L., ... I can help on the yeast problem. But I have been doing Atkins Diet for years. I finally zeroed in on a happy medium as far as diet is concerned. ... No Dairy, No Cow, No Pork ... I eat fresh caught shrimp and fish and I cook it many different ways. Chicken and Turkey a couple of times a month. ... Always salad, sometimes for breakfast. ... No soy. ... Then I have a small amount of carbs per day usually under 45 carbs. Some white rice, Oatmeal with fruit, an apple, cherries, Southern peaches, watermelon...I missed fruit and added it in moderation. ... There is no snacks like chips, cook ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Searching for truth and concerned   by Cutie Pie  12y   2,023  Zapper Support

Dear P.L., ... ... Thanks for your concern for my health. I haven’t zapped since I had ”the realization of reality.” I don’t plan to until my dental work is done. ... ... I plan to interview dentists as per Dr. Clark’s instructions ”In the Advanced Cure for Cancer”. Page 69 I’m not going to use plastic either. She recommends, ”Removing mutagens and carcinogen means all metals and plastic materials in your mouth. You may believe you have only ”gold” or ”silver” in your teeth. But these are really gold or silver Alloys, containing many metals, including carcinogenic ones.” ... ... Then look at t ...   [retrieve this message]

• BRAVO PTree   by Cutie Pie  12y   2,072  Zapper Support

Thank you for that information. I recently heard about Dr. Rife as being the discoverer in 1928 of ... his discovery of cellular resonance observed in living things using a resonant frequency-supplied by an external a.m. radio frequency transmitter. Sounds like the first zapper and syncrometer to me. I would like to read his writtings. ... ... Thanks again for the verification on the leaching of mercury from amalgams. ... ... Sincerely, ... C.P.   [End]

• Le Creuset enamel cookware   by Cutie Pie  12y   1,657  Zapper Support

Dear Fil, ... Boy are you right. That Le Creuset enamel cookware is absolutely beautiful. I saw it tonight and I really like the fire red. I better start saving my nickels for that set. Thanks for the tip. ... ... Sincerely, ... C.P. ... ...   [End]

• Re: TO ZAP OR NOT TO ZAP. I'VE BEEN A HUMAN GUINEA PIG.   by Cutie Pie  12y   2,219  Zapper Support

Dear Paint Lady, ... ... I have been reading your posts and I wanted to let you know that I think you are doing a wonderful job at keeping your family healthy. ... ... You and your husband’s weight loss is fantastic. You are having success with the parasite cleanses where you actually see them leaving your little daughter. Plus all the other cleanses you give them... What about your cysts and allergy improvements that are a testimony that Dr. Clark’s methods do work! ... ... I hope you don’t think that I am trying to discredit Dr. Clark, a woman who I believe deserves the Nobel Prize for her d ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: breast cancer fourth stage   by Cutie Pie  12y   1,567  Dr. Clark [A]

Dear Lucian, ... There is still hope for your Mother. Look on this same website on CureZone homepage and look up Dr. Clark. You will find her books and one of the books you can read almost the entire book online. Dr. Clark has tremendous success in curing the incurable. People go to her when their doctors send them home to die. She turns their health around in less than a month! It is really incredible. But there is no time to lose. ... ... Wishing you the best, ... C.P.   [End]

• Re: Perspective of the mercury problem from a mercury disabled dentist   by Cutie Pie  12y   1,302  Amalgam Support

Thanks so much for the insight. I definetly look forward to having my amalgams removed. ... ... Sincerely, ... C.P.   [End]

• Re: TO ZAP OR NOT TO ZAP! I'VE BEEN A HUMAN GUINEA PIG!   by Cutie Pie  12y   1,242  Amalgam Support

In the above message, I made a typographical error. ... ... I meant to type: ... ... Until all amalgams and any metals have been removed from the body, will I feel it is UNSAFE to zap. ... ... I do not fear the production of mercury in the body once all amalgams are removed properly. The body does not produce mercury on its own. Mercury has to be introduced into the body through vapor, through the skin by osmosis, by ingestion, and by dental fillings. Another potential way mercury could be presented into the body is through contaminated surgical metal parts. ... ... Mercury is also used in the gold refining ...   [retrieve this message]

• UPDATE: TO ZAP OR NOT TO ZAP   by Cutie Pie  12y   2,394  Dr. Clark [A]

It has been two week of zapping daily. The recommending zapping period is 7 minutes on, 21 off, 7 on, 21 off, 7 on. ... I like zapping as soon as I begin to wake up. I connect the wrist straps and lay back in bed where I relax and meditate. ... ... I concentrate on the electrical pulses surging throughout my body. Some days I feel nothing, at other times I feel the tingling sensation. ... ... I alternate the straps each day: On my both wrists on one day; on my right ankle and left wrist the next day; on my left ankle and right wrist the following day; both ankles the next day; and so forth. ... ... The fir ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: TO ZAP OR NOT TO ZAP! I'VE BEEN A HUMAN GUINEA PIG!   by Cutie Pie  12y   1,228  Amalgam Support

In the above message, I made a typographical error. ... ... I meant to type: ... ... Until all amalgams and any metals have been removed from the body, will I feel it is UNSAFE to zap. ... ... I do not fear the production of mercury in the body once all amalgams are removed properly. The body does not produce mercury on its own. Mercury has to be introduced into the body through vapor, through the skin by osmosis, by ingestion, and by dental fillings. Another potential way mercury could be presented into the body is through contaminated surgical metal parts. ... ... Mercury is also used in the gold refining ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: TO ZAP OR NOT TO ZAP. I'VE BEEN A HUMAN GUINEA PIG.   by Cutie Pie  12y   2,354  Zapper Support

In the above message, I made a typographical error. ... ... I meant to type: ... ... Until all amalgams and any metals have been removed from the body, will I feel it is UNSAFE to zap. ... ... I do not fear the production of mercury in the body once all amalgams are removed properly. The body does not produce mercury on its own. Mercury has to be introduced into the body through vapor, through the skin by osmosis, by ingestion, and by dental fillings. Another potential way mercury could be presented into the body is through contaminated surgical metal parts. ... ... Mercury is also used in th ...   [retrieve this message]

• TO ZAP OR NOT TO ZAP! I'VE BEEN A HUMAN GUINEA PIG!   by Cutie Pie  12y   1,609  Amalgam Support

It has been two week of zapping daily. The recommending zapping period is 7 minutes on, 21 off, 7 on, 21 off, 7 on. ... I like zapping as soon as I begin to wake up. I connect the wrist straps and lay back in bed where I relax and meditate. ... ... I concentrate on the electrical pulses surging throughout my body. Some days I feel nothing, at other times I feel the tingling sensation. ... ... I alternate the straps each day: On my both wrists on one day; on my right ankle and left wrist the next day; on my left ankle and right wrist the following day; both ankles the next day; and so forth. ... ... The firs ...   [retrieve this message]

• TO ZAP OR NOT TO ZAP. I'VE BEEN A HUMAN GUINEA PIG.   by Cutie Pie  12y   2,521  Zapper Support

It has been two week of zapping daily. The recommending zapping period is 7 minutes on, 21 off, 7 on, 21 off, 7 on. ... I like zapping as soon as I begin to wake up. I connect the wrist straps and lay back in bed where I relax and meditate. ... ... I concentrate on the electrical pulses surging throughout my body. Some days I feel nothing, at other times I feel the tingling sensation. ... ... I alternate the straps each day: On my both wrists on one day; on my right ankle and left wrist the next day; on my left ankle and right wrist the following day; both ankles the next day; and so for ...   [retrieve this message]

• Toxins are out of house   by Cutie Pie  12y   1,537  Zapper Support

Hello, ... You are absolutely right about not pushing my husband to fast. As he would say ”Not to become too fanatical.” ... All chemicals are out of our house. The only things we have to use now is Borax soap, distilled vinegar,and vodka/water mix for sanitation. ... The big deal about stainless steel is referenced in Dr. Clark’s book ”The Cure for Advanced Cancers” on Page 18, and in ”The Cure for All Diseases” page 210 and 431 in which she has found that stainless steel cookware seeps nickel and chromium into the foods we cook in them. ... She has found the these heavy metals cont ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: The Olive Oil Scandal!   by Cutie Pie  12y   1,778  Liver Flush Support

Thank you for the message. I really appreciate it.   [End]

• Re: Female facial hair   by Cutie Pie  12y   572  Ask Lillian [A]

Dear Desparate, ... I agree with you that women facial hair is pretty bad. But even Elizabeth Taylor suffers from hair on her face and body! ... Take home a product called NAD’S Hair Removal. Tell her you heard is works so well you wanted to try it on yourself. Ask her if she would like to try it, too. ... It is a natural honey like paste you spread on and peel off. It even tastes good. ... The good thing about that product is that hair growth is minimized each time you use it. There was a lady with a beard who suffered all her life. After using NAD’S she is almost hair free af ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Lipstick   by Cutie Pie  12y   2,271  Dr. Clark [A]

Thank you Girlfriends! ... The hardest part of this whole total body cleanse is how to stay and feel pretty without our girly cosmetics. I still working on that part. Your ideas are appreciated. I am looking forward to making my own stuff. I’m just about to find out about the borax shampoo. I just made it last night. ... Thanks again.   [End]

• Re: quotes from Dr. Hulda's book   by Cutie Pie  12y   1,270  Zapper Support

Hello Paint Lady, ... I wanted to tell you where I saw the bit about ammonia released by parasites and removed by ornithine. ... ... If you have Dr. Clark’s book ”The Cure For All Cancers” I’ll reference and quote from page 15, ”Parasites produce a great deal of ammonia as their waste product. Ammonia is their equivalent of urine and is set free in our bodies by parasites in large amounts, Ammonia is very toxic, especially to the brain...By taking ornithine at bedtime, you will sleep better. Arginine has similiar ammonia reduction effects but must be taken in the morning because it g ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Female Facial Hair   by CUTIE PIE  12y   2,440  Liver Flush Support

Hello, ... This is a problem even for Elizabeth Taylor! She has a bad problem. ... I suggest to use Nad’s Hair Removal. It is all natural and after you use it for a few times, the hair problem is reduced to a minimum. Some people say hair won’t grow back after a time. ... I even think women should shave when it’s a real problem, but this is so taboo. ... If the relationship is worth sparing, just come home with the Nad’s as a gift.   [End]

• Issue 49: Why I Believe in Dr. Clark   by Cutie Pie  12y   3,184  Newsletter

Free & Noncommercial Online Health and Wellness Newsletter ... ... Number of Subscribers: 3,472 ... ... ... Subject: I’m glad I found Dr. Clark! Let me tell you. ... From: Cutie Pie ... Date: 23:08 Nov 03 2002 ... ... ... About one month ago, my husband woke me up at 4:00 am because he was having severe pains on his upper right side. We were very worried and planned to go to the hospital if they got worst. ... ... I immediately decided to research what organ was on the right side. I turn on the computer and started my internet research. I found out the liver was were the pain was coming from. After about 5 hour ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: My success story (using Clarks parasite cleanse)   by Cutie Pie  12y   3,222  Dr. Clark [A]

Please don’t use rubbing alcohol for any reason. You want to get it out of your life forever. Dr. Clark found that when isopropyl alcohol and the parasite called Fasciolopsis buskii get together you will have malignant tumor growth. Cancer. ...   [End]

• I'm glad I found Dr. Clark! Let me tell you.   by Cutie Pie  12y   2,386  Dr. Clark [A]

About one month ago, my husband woke me up at 4:00 am because he was having severe pains on his upper right side. We were very worried and planned to go to the hospital if they got worst. ... ... I immediately decided to research what organ was on the right side. I turn on the computer and started my internet research. I found out the liver was were the pain was coming from. After about 5 hours of researching, I came across Dr. Clark’s research and successes of liver cleanses. I knew this would be the answer for my husband’s problem. ... ... Thanks to the CureZone I found the answers to which I was ...   [retrieve this message]

• It's the Fountain of Youth! Zapping and Cleanses   by Cutie Pie  12y   1,706  Zapper Support

About one month ago, my husband woke me up at 4:00 am because he was having severe pains on his upper right side. We were very worried and planned to go to the hospital if they got worst. ... ... I immediately decided to research what organ was on the right side. I turn on the computer and started my internet research. I found out the liver was were the pain was coming from. After about 5 hours of researching, I came across Dr. Clark’s research and successes of liver cleanses. I knew this would be the answer for my husband’s problem. ... ... Thanks to the CureZone I found the answers to which I was ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: natural beauty cosmetics   by Cutie Pie  12y   2,511  Cosmetics

Thanks for the tip. I’ve been wondering what to do for my hair. I too am not wanting to use poison products on my body. ... Avocadoe can be used as a hair conditioner with great results for sheen and softness.   [End]

• Re: natural beauty cosmetics   by Cutie Pie  12y   1,769  Infertility

Thanks for the tip. I’ve been wondering what to do for my hair. I too am not wanting to use poison products on my body. ... Avocadoe can be used as a hair conditioner with great results for sheen and softness.   [End]

• Dr. Clark: Parasite cleanse and Zapping   by Cutie Pie  12y   2,157  Acid Reflux/GERD

About one month ago, my husband woke me up at 4:00 am because he was having severe pains on his upper right side. We were very worried and planned to go to the hospital if they got worst. ... ... I immediately decided to research what organ was on the right side. I turn on the computer and started my internet research. I found out the liver was were the pain was coming from. After about 5 hours of researching, I came across Dr. Clark’s research and successes of liver cleanses. I knew this would be the answer for my husband’s problem. ... ... Thanks to the CureZone I found the answers ...   [retrieve this message]

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Colon Cleanse
Safely relieve bloating and constipation associated with an unhealthy colon.
I regained my life!
I no longer worry about having Herpes outbreaks
Reverse Type 2 Diabetes
In 3 simple steps, she nails what no one wants to reveal how type 2 d...

PLAT

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
Official Dr. Clark Video Database

GOLD

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? Wh...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Rose Laurel OPC Capsules
15% Off With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

Dr. Clark Heating Pad
The most advanced FIR Heating Pad available! Providing effective pain r...
Scientist prove anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces bloo...
Tools, Tools, Tools!
Tools for Healing is specialized in alternative medicine devices of all ...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Oraltech Labs
Oraltech Labs Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Good Health Naturally
The best in digestive enzymes, serrapeptase, krill oil, olive leaf extr...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

393 messages, 479,581 topics, topics per page limited to: 150, average number of messages per page: 393, 1 pages,  29,228,649 page views

"We are prone to thinking of drug abuse in terms of the male population and illicit drugs such as heroin, cocaine, and marijuana. It may surprise you to learn that a greater problem exists with millions of women dependent on legal prescription drugs."
~ Robert Mendelsohn, M.D.

Image Galler Mosaic Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Medianet Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 1.28 sec at 4/18/2014 5:40:25 AM, requested by 54.81.170.136, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/s2.asp?f=762&c=0&ob=d&m=Cutie+Pie , requested 1 pages during this session, y=8