CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums6339 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Expanded All Messages [80] Posted by Frank the Tank, Sorted by Date Source: Mosaic: Messages Across All CureZone Forums & Blogs

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Rules
 29,289,111 page views     831 messages     479,960 topics     1 pages
New Message Posting Disabled  

Original Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
52s ago
Search:   Top 300

All Messages [80] Posted by Frank the Tank, Sorted by Date   Back To Standard Forum View

Like Mosaic on Facebook.com
  • Re: current & skin resistance by Frank the Tank  4y   4,425  Dr. Beck  Ü C Ü  

I disagree David. ... ... ... ... Maybe this thread is off subject. I believe it started as a blood purifier thread. Correct me if I am wrong. ... ... I say this because you prefer foot or hand paddles. Maybe you are confusing this discussion with the Hulda Clark Protocol? The Hulda Clark Protocol does work but isnít even close to the Bob Beck Protocol. I use the Hulda Clark Protocol to good effect and continue to use it. I could not imagine holding any paddles for 2 hours at a time while using the Bob Beck Protocol. ... ... I wash my hands and wrists for about a minute or simply take a shower before I attac ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Can anyone help, please? by Frank the Tank  4y   1,914  Herpes  Ü C Ü  

Look at Bob Beck Protocols. Look at oleander. Look at Lauricidin.   [End]

• Re: current & skin resistance by Frank the Tank  4y   4,301  Dr. Beck  Ü C Ü  

Seems the best way to work it is turn up the voltage/current until you are uncomfortable then back it down until you can live with it. ... ... I have the Sota Blood Purifier (which only has 1 each 9 volt battery) and can usually turn it up to almost maximum. ... I also have a bulkier Ebay Blood Purifier that has 3 each 9 volt batteries. That beast puts out a lot of Pressure (That Means Voltage. Much more than the Sota Blood Purifier. You can only get so much horsepower from one 9 volt battery even with using diodes to triple the voltage) and I have never been able to turn it up even close to maxim ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Electroporation poll by Frank the Tank  4y   1,349  Dr. Beck  Ü C Ü  

I drink about 16 ounces of caffeinated coffee while using the Blood Purifier and donít have any side effects. I run the blood purifier 2 hours at a time. ... ... Note: ... I turn up my unit until my hand is twitching but not painful. Iíve been using it this way for over a year. 7 days a week for the first year and 5 days a week for the last 2 months. ... First couple of months I did experience a lot of die off.   [End]

• Re: Can you ozonate apple cider vinegar? by Frank the Tank  4y   1,023  Dr. Beck  

You can purchase good ozinators on ebay for about 60 dollars. ... I bought one about 2 years ago and itís still running strong. ... ... I tried to ozinate the herbal teas I drink but they foam up and make a real mess. Only thing Iíve been able to ozinate is my water and food in water.   [End]

• Re: acupressure points.... by Frank the Tank  4y   925  Dr. Beck  

You can always buy a Tens machine for pain relief. ... ... Hereís a link that explains what the Tens machine is. ... ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transcutaneous_electrical_nerve_stimulation   [End]

• Re: Naringenin Safty by Frank the Tank  4y   1,782  Ask CureZone  Ü C Ü  

Iíve used Naringenin for years with no adverse side effects.   [End]

• Re: Top 10 Sex Fantasies for Men by Frank the Tank  4y   8,528  Mens Health  Ü C Ü  

I feel very limited by your post. ... ...   [End]

• Re: Hey silerfox! Any new discoveries by Frank the Tank  4y   1,036  MMS Support  

Directions are: 1 drop of MMS to 5 drops of Citric Acid stir a little for 3 minutes, add water then drink. That is the basic formula. ... ... What you are talking about, I believe, is to mix up the MMS solution with Citric Acid, not add water and the apply. ... I wouldnít put that directly on my skin because it might burn you and you need to be careful not to get it anywhere but on the bump. Last thing I would do is allow that mixture to enter my ear canal. ... I once mixed 5 drops of MMS and 25 drops of MMS (the correct ratio), no water added and applied it to some rough spots on my face. It burnt t ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: How fast does herpes go back into it's dormant state? Can it go back... by Frank the Tank  4y   12,920  Herpes  Ü C Ü  

I use the Mag Pulser on my genitals, prostate, lower back, hips, stomach, liver and heart area, ass, behind the legs from butt to knees. I was pulsing my complete head area for the first 6 months then quit. I just started pulsing my complete head area again. ... If Iím watching a video at night Iíll run the mag pulser over the rest of my body.   [End]

• Re: Oleander with Bob Beck Protocol by Frank the Tank  4y   4,496  Oleander Support  Ü C Ü  

Iím not familiar with Oleander Soup so I canít say much about that. ... However Iíve been using the Complete Bob Beck Protocol for almost a year now and have some actual experience. I donít keep garlic or onions at home but if I go out, especially at Asian restaurants where they load up on both Iím not picky. Iíll eat it all with no adverse effects. ... ... I use the Beck Protocol first thing in the morning when I wake up. I take herbs, drink herbal tea and drink coffee while Iím using the protocol. One thing I did notice is I canít drink as much coffee as I used to because it makes me feel crappy ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Is anyone in this forum healthy? by Frank the Tank  4y   707  Candida Support  

I used and still use the complete Bob Beck Protocol. I started June 2009. I use it Five days a week now. I use the blood purifier 2 hours a day, the mag pulser 2 to 4 hours a day, drink 6 to 12 ounces of Ionic Silver a day and drink ozinated water when I remember to do it. ... Main benefits I have received are: I donít get sick any more. No colds, no flues, no nothing. ... I used to be terrified at being around someone with a cold as I would catch it and live in hell for 3 to 4 months. ... I was developing some major pain in my joints which kept me up at night and believe I was developing a good c ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Is anyone in this forum healthy? by Frank the Tank  4y   658  Candida Support  

Yes, all the above. ... One thing I have learned about myself is I donít do well on red meat and dairy products so I donít eat them on a regular basis except for when I go out for dinner every week or two. Then I eat anything that looks good. My body is trained to throw off food it doesnít want as long as I donít do it more than once every week or two. Each individual is different. Some of my friends do best on red meat all day long. ... ... Last, Iím self employed and have been for 14 years. I practice Yoga, lift weights, hike in the mountains at 9,000 feet and ballroom dance (socialize) on a reg ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Can you use distilled water from a plastic bottle to make colloidal ... by Frank the Tank  4y   1,154  Dr. Beck  

I forgot to add. When using a new distiller I run 2 or 3 gallons through it before I even think of drinking it. ... Also, the inside of the distiller needs to be completely stainless steel. Both the top and bottom. Some older distillers had a plastic liner in the top. I wouldnít even entertain drinking distilled water from a machine like that.   [End]

• Re: Is anyone in this forum healthy? by Frank the Tank  4y   745  Candida Support  

Interesting question. ... Sometimes you donít even know you are unhealthy until you realize you have parasites, viruses etc and do something about it. Lots of people say feeling crappy along with all the pains is normal when you get old. ... I didnít play that game. I started taking herbs, using the Bob Beck Protocol and some other supplements. ... In the past I had lots of aches and pains that would keep me up at night. Ran hot all the time. I caught colds that would last 3 to 4 months. I even started to get narley bumps on my hands and my thumbs hurt like hell. I guess its called arthritis. I als ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: What is the Longest Anyone Has Used the Complete Bob Beck Protocol? by Frank the Tank  4y   2,516  Dr. Beck  

I have never felt any adverse effects from eating garlic but just to make sure when I started the Beck Protocol I got rid of all the garlic in my house and donít eat onion type foods. ... I donít miss it at all. ... ... However, when I go out to eat, especially Asian restaurants where they load up on the Garlic and Onions I am not picky at all. I eat it all. ... ... Just listen to your body. Everyone is different.   [End]

• Re: What is the Longest Anyone Has Used the Complete Bob Beck Protocol? by Frank the Tank  4y   2,455  Dr. Beck  

As long as you donít drink alcohol or take medications while you use the Beck Protocol you will be fine. I drink coffee and take my vitamins when using the Beck Protocol with no Ill effects. ...   [End]

• Re: Anyone have TMJ pain/headaches while cleansing? by Frank the Tank  4y   1,875  Candida Support  

Looks like you are having the classic die off symptoms. ... ... Anytime you use a protocol to kill off viruses, bacteria, parasites etc. you will have die off. ... ... Looks like you are having the classic die off symptoms. ... Once you quit having die off and if you stop your protocols for some time and start again you will experience more die off. ... ... Itís like taking a shower. You got to keep taking them or you get dirty.   [End]

• Re: Can you use distilled water from a plastic bottle to make colloidal ... by Frank the Tank  4y   1,136  Dr. Beck  

Or just go on ebay an purchase a 1 gallon distiller. It will last for years. I used to purchase my distilled water but it gets expensive.   [End]

• Re: whats this guy on? by Frank the Tank  4y   539  Ask Trapper  

If you ever take a good close look at the politicians of America you will see they have spend years and years having big lunches, 3,4,5 or more drinks at lunch, not to mention dinner more drinks and then passing more regulations! ... ... Just look at their faces sometime. Hell man! You can see a rummy a mile away! ... ... Oh, by the way, that guy in the video that was ditching the government and smoking, (probably doing more than just smoking and drinking) is going to get health care on your ticket. That means he can get fat, never exercise, live a really bad life style, smoke himself to death and y ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Help... Worried... by Frank the Tank  4y   1,535  Herpes  

Last, I sell health insurance. ... ... I mostly see HIV in ladies between the ages of 18 to 24. ... ... It seems to be a common occurrence for these ladies. In order to get HIV you have to swing pretty hard. ... The reason I say this is if a person has had a pure heterosexual life, the odds of getting HIV are pretty much non-existent. I look at the young ladies that are infected and they all seem very nice and all that. But when it comes down to it, she did it and done it. ... ... I would go check for HIV before ever checking for Herpes. ... ... Hell man! Just go to the clinic and get tested for every STD known ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Help... Worried... by Frank the Tank  4y   1,450  Herpes  

Ok, Iíll say it again. ... ... I am 100% sure you will only have a .001% chance of getting herpes. ...   [End]

• Re: Help... Worried... by Frank the Tank  4y   1,337  Herpes  

Na, odds are 99.9% in your favor to not get any form of herpes. ...   [End]

• Re: How fast does herpes go back into it's dormant state? Can it go back... by Frank the Tank  4y   12,939  Herpes  Ü C Ü  

Let us know what you find out.   [End]

• Re: How fast does herpes go back into it's dormant state? Can it go back... by Frank the Tank  4y   13,086  Herpes  Ü C Ü  

The Beck protocol does work but I donít think it actually kills off Herpes completely. ... If you use the Beck protocol your out breaks will probably diminish but be prepared to have a major outbreak sometime during the first couple of months using the protocol. ... I believe this happens because the Herpes virus is fighting back like crazy. ... After trying a number of things I came to the conclusion it might take some major action to kill the virus. ... ... I still use the Beck protocol 2 hours a day. ... ... I also added in Lauricidin to my supplements. ... ... Last, and this might seem extreme but Iíve been e ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: How fast does herpes go back into it's dormant state? Can it go back... by Frank the Tank  4y   13,096  Herpes  Ü C Ü  

Sorry. ... You asked exact questions in regards to a virus that even the best scientists do not understand. Reason for this is because no pharmaceutical company, nor any medical community on earth has given any cures for anything sense the invention of Penicillin in 1928. ... ... No one know how fast herpes recedes. No one know much about herpes except that it is a pain in the ass. ... ... You must realize that the medical profession is not interested in curing anyone. All they and the Pharmaceutical companies are interested in is selling services, drugs that donít cure anything while keeping you spend ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Diet while taking MMS for HSV 2???? by Frank the Tank  4y   7,705  MMS Support  Ü C Ü  

You are taking too much MMS too soon. ... Back off and try taking 2 drops an hour for 6 to 8 hours a day. If that is too much back off to 1 drop per hour. ... Continue for 3 months. ... From what I understand from my readings is: Take small doses of MMS all day long while you are awake. ... ... If you are able to go a week with no headaches, squirts or any die off increase your dosage by 1 drop. ... ... Your food diet should eliminate nuts, beer, liquor, red meat. ... Otherwise, eat just about anything you want like fish, vegies, potatoes and so on. No need to starve yourself to death. ... ... Give it 3 to 4 months ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Dr. Clark parasite cleanse by Frank the Tank  4y   849  Candida Support  

Geezzz... ... ... This has become a stupid thread.   [End]

• Re: How fast does herpes go back into it's dormant state? Can it go back... by Frank the Tank  4y   13,223  Herpes  Ü C Ü  

How Fast will Herpes go back into a dormant state? ... ... Good Question! How fast will the earth heal itself after being punished by humans? ... Answer: Very quickly after humans arenít around. ... ... How fast will you heal after a herpes outbreak? ... Answer: How fast do you heal? ... ... Question: Should I put myself in a bubble and stay secluded from humankind? ... Answer: Possibly, it might be best for you and us. ... ... LOL! ... ... ... ... ... ...   [End]

• Re: Dr. Clark parasite cleanse by Frank the Tank  4y   1,317  Candida Support  

Donít worry, ... ... Just do the cleanse like the instructions say. Then go on the maintenance program. ... Dr Hulda Clark Parasite Cleanse will not kill good flora. ... It only kills bad stuff in your system. ... Just stick with the program and finish it. Then do the maintenance. ... ... You will get the craps and your ass will feel raw while doing the cleanse but keep going. ... ... It really does work and without using other supplements. ... ...   [End]

• Re: Help... Worried... by Frank the Tank  4y   1,527  Herpes  

I wouldnít worry about it. ...   [End]

• Re: Beck blood electrifier or Hulda Clark Zapper? by Frank the Tank  4y   26,330  Dr. Beck  Ü C Ü  

The Beck Blood Purifer will kill most of the pathogens in your blood. It runs at 4 cycles per second. ... The reason for the low frequency is that lower frequencies penetrate the body to a deeper level. Even so, with the Beck Blood purifier the current doesnít go much further into your system than a few millimeters. Hence the recommended attachment points to your two pulse points on the wrist. ... ... A higher frequency device will tend to not go deep but keep closer to the surface of anything it is attached to. It will more or less travel over the skin and not penetrate as much. What the hell go ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Bob Beck by Frank the Tank  4y   750  Candida Support  

I started using it June of 2009. 2 hours a day along with mag pulser and Ionic silver. ... ... Lots of die off for the first 2 months. ... ... I used to get bad colds that would last 2 to 3 months straight in the winter. ... This last winter I never caught anything. In fact I havenít been sick from anything during that time. ...   [End]

• Re: Candida in a drinker by Frank the Tank  4y   657  Candida Support  

Dr Hulda Clark herbal parasite cleanse and Ionic Silver will really help knock down the Candida. ... You can make your Ionic Silver.   [End]

• Re: Mega-dosing Milk Thistle while cleansing? by Frank the Tank  4y   2,444  Candida Support  

Yea Baby! ... ... How to make the teas: ... ... To make one gallon of Milk Thistle Seed Tea: ... 1 cup of whole milk thistle seeds ... 1 gallon of distilled water ... ... Put the seeds in a strainer and rinse the dust and stuff out. ... Bring the water to a boil and put in the seeds. ... Reduce heat to a low simmer ... Low Simmer for 1 hour ... Strain out all the seeds ... You can drink it hot or cold. Just depends on your mood that day. ... ... To make one gallon of Dandelion Root Tea: ... 1 cup of Dandelion root ... 1 gallon of distilled water ... ... Put the Dandelion root in a strainer and rinse the dust and stuff out. ... Hereís where it ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Mega-dosing Milk Thistle while cleansing? by Frank the Tank  4y   2,439  Candida Support  

You are welcome. ... I buy my bulk herbs at www.herbalcom.com. ... You can buy one pound of milk thistle seeds for $4.10. ... I usually buy 3 or 4 pounds and 3 or 4 pounds of Dandelion root for making tea. ... ... Both herbs are really great for the liver and itís hard as hell to overdose unless you drink like 5 gallons a day! ... ... LOL! ... ... Good luck.   [End]

• Re: Mega-dosing Milk Thistle while cleansing? by Frank the Tank  4y   2,404  Candida Support  

You will be fine. I took 500 mg of MT a day and drank 1 to 2 quarts of milk thistle a day for a couple of years. It made me feel better and my liver enzymes improved.   [End]

• Re: Is Milk Thistle adequate enough for liver support during cleansing? by Frank the Tank  4y   1,467  Candida Support  

I have been using Milk Thistle for a long time and it really works. Bowel movements are much smoother and it just seems to help me feel better over all. ... ... What I find works well is making Milk Thistle Tea and drinking 16 ounces every day or so. ... ... I purchase whole Milk Thistle seed from www.herbalcom.com. ... I buy it by the pound. A pound only costs $4.10 American so I usually buy 5 pounds at a time and put it in my freezer. ... You can buy it elsewhere but the cost is 10 times more expensive. ... ... This is how I make Milk Thistle Tea: ... Take 1/2 cup of Milk Thistle Seeds and rinse in strainer u ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: anyone drinks more than 2 liters of water per day? by Frank the Tank  4y   3,668  Candida Support  

I think that is called Heat Exhaustion or Heat Stroke. I deal with that all the time where I live. I hike mountains in the winter and summer at elevations of 6,000 to 11,000 feet. Sometimes Iím walking in the great plains at a low 3,000 feet with temperatures over 100 degrees F. It doesnít seem to matter much if the air is dry or humid. ... The secret I found when hiking in hot/cold high/low dry/humid climates is to sip water all the time. Even when you donít think you need it. By the time you realize you need water your body has passed the threshold of having too little water. What happens n ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: anyone drinks more than 2 liters of water per day? by Frank the Tank  4y   3,638  Candida Support  

Itís very hard to make a commitment to drink 2 or 3 liters of water a day. I tried that and it didnít work. Now just keep a 16 ounce glass of water with me during the day. ... When I wake up I make about 10 ounces of coffee and poor a 16 ounce glass of water and take it to my desk. ... Coffee may not be the best for me but I do enjoy my morning coffee. It sets my day off. ... It takes me about 2 hours to finish off my coffee and water. Then I just keep refilling my 16 ounce water glass during the day. sipping and working. I find it amazing how often I need to re-fill my water glass. I refill around ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: anyone drinks more than 2 liters of water per day? by Frank the Tank  4y   3,716  Candida Support  

I usually sip water all day. If I practice Hot Yoga I will consume 1 to 2 liters in about 1 1/2 hours because Iím sweating like a water fall. ... In addition, I only drink distilled water. Iíve been doing this for the last 5 years. ... Donít believe the crap everyone says about not getting enough minerals and salt and so on if you drink distilled water. I eat a healthy diet, donít go out to eat very often and work out most every day. ... Last, I have blood work, physical and the whole shot done each year. My test results are perfect. My body doesnít lack anything. ... Any more if I am handed a glass o ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: anyone drinks more than 2 liters of water per day? by Frank the Tank  4y   3,730  Candida Support  

Yes, on a normal day I drink about 2 liters of water. If Iím active, gym, yoga, dancing etc. I can easily drink 3 liters. ... Been doing that for years. ...   [End]

• Re: Hep _c by Frank the Tank  4y   1,324  Dr. Beck  

Go to Lloyd Wrights Website here: ... http://lloydwright.org/ ... ... He also has a pharmacy at: ... http://alternativemedicinesolution.com/ ... ... You brother can actually call Lloyd, fax and talk to him about his blood test results and Lloyd will give him examples of other individuals success rates with his programs and using different herbs. ... ... Most people seem to be able to get all their liver functions back in line after 3 months to 1 year after starting his program. ... ... Last, your brother canít go wrong using the Bob Beck protocol at the same time. At least he wonít catch colds, flues, or get sick. ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Enjoy a drink!!! by Frank the Tank  4y   25,692  Candida Support  

LOL! ... ... I suppose you are correct as alcohol is nothing more than yeast farts and crap! The king of waste products. ... ... I guess from now on Iíll just cut out the coca cola when IĒm downing a pint of good whiskey! ... ... LOL!   [End]

• Re: Do herpes medications do anything to candida?? by Frank the Tank  4y   3,793  Candida Support  Ü C Ü  

From what I understand itís Mg. Not Mcg. ... jcrows site specifically states Mg. I would think they would know as they are in the business of selling Iodine.   [End]

• Re: Do herpes medications do anything to candida?? by Frank the Tank  4y   3,844  Candida Support  Ü C Ü  

Hello Kakiebaby, ... ... Well, as mentioned I purchased 2% Lugolís Iodine. I purchased it at www.jcrows.com ... I went to this link to calculate the mg of Iodine I am taking -- http://jcrows.com/calculating.html ... I figured that 20 drops is equal to about 50mg. Thatís 50,000 mcg. Maybe a little more. ... ... Considering I didnít have any health issues to address I started with 20 drops day one. For the first week my teeth hurt and I felt head pressure and some disorientation. ... ... You might want to start a lot lower than I did. Maybe start with 5mg and see how you do. Then up your dosage by 5mg until yo ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Has anyone successfully built this electrifier by Frank the Tank  4y   2,650  Dr. Beck  

Good, I strongly suggest you download and save forever the schematics and build diagrams. The reason I say this is the Governments of the world do not wish us to have this technology and will eventually outlaw it so itís best to have that technology burned to permanent storage for use when you need it. ... ... Donít build one unless you can solder like an expert, build and create perfect prototypes on the first try. I spent 20 years in the high tech industry and no one is able to get it right the first time. It usually takes 10 builds to get an acceptable unit. Even then itís still a prototype ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Do herpes medications do anything to candida?? by Frank the Tank  4y   3,785  Candida Support  Ü C Ü  

Go to this website and watch the videos regarding the Bob Beck Protocol. ... ... http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3451198977216830251# ... ... Best to do your research and find what works best in your case. Just type in Bob Beck Protocol in your browser search bar and you will be rewarded with hours of videos and white papers. ... ... The Bob Beck Protocol is based upon electrotherapy which has been around for thousands of years. ... Itís not the same as zapping but does deal with electrical currents and frequency. ... ... Here is a quote from an anonymous writer: ... ĒAs far back as 47 AD Scribonius Largus ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Do herpes medications do anything to candida?? by Frank the Tank  4y   3,875  Candida Support  Ü C Ü  

Yep, I have the herpes virus. Donít know where I got it but I have it. The Bob Beck protocol really improved the situation. First two months I used the protocol herpes fought back real hard and I had two massive outbreaks. By massive I mean enough to scare the crap out of me but I continued the protocol. My last outbreak was about 4 months ago, was very minor and healed in just a couple of days. I donít know if the protocol can actually cure the virus or not. I do know it can control it. Maybe after using the protocol for a couple of years I just might beat the virus. ... There is a lot of in ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Do herpes medications do anything to candida?? by Frank the Tank  4y   3,857  Candida Support  Ü C Ü  

Check out the Bob Beck protocol. It will take a long time like a year or two to suppress or even eliminate Herpes. Itís better than using any topical or pill type medicine. ... ... I also have candida. I tried all kinds of things to get rid of it but nothing really worked. ... ... Then I started taking 50 mg of Iodine most every day. Not for Candida but for general health. I was surprised when my Candida started going away. Iíve been using iodine for about 3 or 4 months now and my Candida is almost gone. ... ...   [End]

• Re: What do you feel when you cheat??? by Frank the Tank  4y   653  Candida Support  

No guilt at all. My body is trained to eat good food for my blood type. If I splurge once a week and drink/eat anything I want my body just throws it off. I donít gain weight, I donít feel bad, no nothing. ... It doesnít get any better than that! ...   [End]

• Re: beck brain tuner and addictions by Frank the Tank  4y   3,307  Dr. Beck  

If Iím not mistaken itís called the Bio-Tuner now. The latest model is the BT7 sold by www.sotainstruments.com. ... It is used for addictions, anxiety or other mental situations. ... Or just relaxing. It really works but there is no manual on how to self treat yourself so you have to experiment. Iíve used it myself and it does get results but you have to be careful. Too little and it doesnít do anything. Too much and you will find yourself awake for 2 days. Iím still fine tuning. ... ... I also use the Sota Magnetic Pulser and the Sota Silver Pulser. ... ... Both work.   [End]

• Re: MMS, a success story! by Frank the Tank  4y   1,711  MMS Support  

Awesome! ...   [End]

• Re: Iron by Frank the Tank  4y   2,464  Ask CureZone  Ü C Ü  

IP6 is a waste of time. You have to take it all by itself. If you take any food or supplements within 2 or 3 hours of IP6 it destroys any benefit the IP6 has. I tried it for a couple of years with slight to poor results ... ... I switched to Lactoferrin from Jarrow a couple of years ago and the stuff works. You can take it on an empthy stomach, full stomach, with suppliments. It doesnít matter. ... ... I get blood work every year and the dramatic decrease in iron was fantastic. There are lots of places to buy lactoferrin and everyone says theirs is best. Some cost $15 and some cost $50. ... I went the ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: CBS says Fedaral law trumps State law by Frank the Tank  4y   692  Conspiracy Theories  

I agree. Iím not going to give up fighting this socialistic take over. I will never forget what the democrats did do us. ... Iím going to vote, Iím going to contribute and Iím going to give conservatives any information I may have to use against any democrat in office or running for office. ... ... Hereís an example: Iím in the health care business. One of the health insurance companies I deal with called Imerica is bankrupting due to poor management. The Insurance commissioner of Arkansas is in charge of liquidation. ... Some kind of back room deal was made between Imerica, United Health one and the ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: CBS says Fedaral law trumps State law by Frank the Tank  4y   709  Conspiracy Theories  

This debate will go on for years. The first step in repealing this bill will be in elections in November. ... Either way... Health care reform will be stalled for the next 20 years. ... ... Frank   [End]

• Re: Increased outbreaks all of the sudden at 43 by Frank the Tank  4y   3,512  Herpes  

Iíve heard this before.... Herpes attacks more frequent as an individual ages. ... It could be added stress. ... Sun or extreme cold will cause outbreaks also. ... Or it could be as we age the parasites and other viruses in our body grow and overtax the immune system. Once that happens our immune system is unable to hold back the Herpes virus as it did when we were younger. ... Iíve read a lot on the Beck Protocol and itís supposed to either kill or reduce the effects of Herpes. ... To fight Herpes you need to use the Beck Protocol at least 6 months. Probably a year would be better. Then after that one w ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Silver Pulsar and Alcohol by Frank the Tank  4y   2,179  Dr. Beck  

LOL! ... ... Thanks for being the tester! ... I thought something like that would happen!   [End]

• Re: miso? by Frank the Tank  4y   846  Iodine Supplementati  

Now I understand. ... ... I wasnít missing anything. The goal here is to show how bad soy producers are. ... ... Thank you for the replyís.   [End]

• Re: Oral herpes or severely chapped? by Frank the Tank  4y   1,353  Ask CureZone  Ü C Ü  

Herpes outbreaks take a lot longer than 2 days to clear up. ... ... In cold, hot weather my face and ears get very red. ... Must have something to do with increased circulation. ... ... My girlfriend gets sun rashes if she gets into the sun with no protection. ... We were on vacation in the Caribbean one year and she had one of those whitehead outbreaks all over her back. We whent to the doc, I shelled out 60 American, he gave her a suave and all was good in a couple of days. ... ... I think you just have a sensitivity to hot/cold exposure. ... ...   [End]

• Re: miso? by Frank the Tank  4y   980  Iodine Supplementati  

Maybe I need to understand this more. ... ... Donít Asians which are in the billions use Soy Products? ... Doesnít seem like they are going crazy or dropping dead from using the product. ... ... I have been using Soy Milk, Soy Sauce and Soy Bean Curd for over 25 years. ... I go the the Asian markets and buy the same items that Asians consume and for 1/4 the price sold for in American Supermarkets. I donít just buy a little bit. I buy soy milk and soy sauce by the gallon. ... I do not eat red meat (except for wild game I harvest myself) nor do I consume any dairy products. ... Each year I go for a complete blood ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Silver Pulsar and Alcohol by Frank the Tank  4y   2,300  Dr. Beck  

If that is true then itís a good thing. ... ... I take herbs at the same time I use the Beck Protocol and experience no side effects. ... However, my coffee consumption has decreased because it affects me more now than before. Could be the amplifying effects of the protocol. ... ...   [End]

• Re: Silver Pulsar and Alcohol by Frank the Tank  4y   2,319  Dr. Beck  

Iíve drank the night before a few times before using the Blood Purifier and Mag pulser and had no bad effects except feeling like I drank the night before. ... ... I stay pretty fit through gym, yoga and dancing so that probably helps.   [End]

• Re: Bladder Infection by Frank the Tank  4y   5,158  Dr. Beck  Ü C Ü  

Is ionic silver the same thing as colloidal silver? If yes, I could make myself some but I heard that colloidal silver can kill off some of the good pro-biotic bacteria so I have been hesitant to use that. ... ... Answer: ... Iím a layman and in no way an expert so here is my best shot: ... In laymanís terms the best way to describe Ionic and Colloidal Silver is Ionic Silver is smaller in particle size than Colloidal Silver. There is a lot more to it but in essence this is what the difference is. You can make Ionic Silver at home. If you are ready to cough up the big cash you can purchase specialized ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Bladder Infection by Frank the Tank  4y   5,219  Dr. Beck  Ü C Ü  

To answer your question regarding electroporation: ... I take a number of natural herbs along with Siberian ginseng, coffee and use the silver pulser (blood purifier) at the same time. ... For example: I wake up, eat a little, take my herbs and pulse for 2 hours while I drink coffee in the morning and work at my desk. I do not experience any effects of electroporation. ... ... I am not afraid to take ascorbic acid, vitamin C or any vitamins when using the blood purfier. ... ... However, Iím used to it. I completed a 6 month cycle, took a month of and am in the process of another 6 month cycle. The first t ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: What is the Longest Anyone Has Used the Complete Bob Beck Protocol? by Frank the Tank  4y   3,039  Dr. Beck  

I just realized something. ... ... I started my next 6 month cycle of the Bob Beck protocol on 02/04/2010. I woke up today realizing that for the last 5 days or so I was tired, felt lousy, depressed etc. However I didnít have any intestinal problems. Just a lot of mind games going on within myself. ... Today I feel just fine and back to my old self. ... Itís amazing how you canít figure out what is going on while you are knee deep in the mud. I figure what happened is the Beck protocol was killing off something and I felt the die off. Interesting. ... I didnít build up at all. I started full blast at 2 ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: What is the Longest Anyone Has Used the Complete Bob Beck Protocol? by Frank the Tank  4y   2,884  Dr. Beck  

Considering that I experienced die off for 2 months, yes, I do believe that in the beginning it is necessary to use it every day for a long period of time then take a little time off then one more long cycle. ... After that one week a month or one or two months a year should do it. ... But, I donít know for sure. I just started my second 6 month cycle.   [End]

• Re: What is the Longest Anyone Has Used the Complete Bob Beck Protocol? by Frank the Tank  4y   2,942  Dr. Beck  

I use the complete Beck Protocol. 2 hours sometimes more of the Blood Purifier, 2 to 6 hours of the Mag Pulser, Ozinated water and Ionic Silver every day. ... Effects are: I donít get sick anymore. No nothing. Skin smoother, receding hairline growing back, no outbreaks. ... The first two months I experienced a lot of die off in the form of one day flues, one day colds, anxiety, etc. ...   [End]

• Re: SWINE FLUE by MH by Frank the Tank  4y   642  Ask Barefoot  

Looks like the news is trying to tell us the Epidemic of Flu is either here or coming our way. Be prepared, get your flu shot or die! ... ... Hmmmm.... Not one of the hundreds of people I know have or had the flu. Simple colds and nothing more. But then again, most of the people I know are active. Active meaning: Yes, most sit at a desk all day, most have families, children in school (the worst for spreading viruses) most exercise, most donít over eat, drink, smoke. But most do all of these in moderation. ... ... All I can do is laugh. ... ... Itís crazy. ... ...   [End]

• Re: What is the Longest Anyone Has Used the Complete Bob Beck Protocol? by Frank the Tank  4y   2,971  Dr. Beck  

Any Takers? ... Has anyone ever used the Beck Protocol on a daily basis more than a few weeks or months? ...   [End]

• What is the Longest Anyone Has Used the Complete Bob Beck Protocol? by Frank the Tank  4y   3,225  Dr. Beck  

Has anyone used the Complete Bob Beck Protocol for a long time? Long time meaning more than 1 year on a consistent basis. ... Iíve used it for 6 months straight, took a month off and now doing another 6 month cycle.   [End]

• Re: Iron by Frank the Tank  4y   2,554  Ask CureZone  Ü C Ü  

IP6 is hit or miss. If it is mixed with anything at all it wonít work. It has to be taken on an empty stomach. Period. If you donít it wonít do a thing. Believe me, I tried it. ... ... I found Lactoferrin at vitacost.com made by Jarrow. I take two caps two times per day. After about 6 months my Iron Level went from 208 to 47. ... ... Doesnít even matter if you take them with meal or on empty stomach. Lactoferrin works like a charm. ... ...   [End]

• Re: So? by Frank the Tank  4y   583  Iodine Supplementati  

Na, Iím not a Bitch. ... ... Iím your worst Nightmare! ... ... LOL   [End]

• Bob Beck Protocol does not push Bacteria or Viruses into the body. by Frank the Tank  4y   1,329  Dr. Beck  

The Doctor Bob Beck Magnetic Pulser does not push Bacteria or Viruses into your body. ... ... The Mag Pulser either kills it or disables viruses/bacteria. Maybe it just scares them so much they die? Once the virus or bacteria is disabled/killed your body will throw it off as excess toxins. ... ... Iíll call them Bugs from now on. The only reason a Bug will go deeper into the body is because it is trying to get away before it is killed. ... ... Many times the Bugs will try a counter attack. This means they will come out with a vengeance and attack your body before it is completely killed or driven into do ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: OT - Colloidal Silver Banned Throughout Europe! by Frank the Tank  4y   1,459  Iodine Supplementati  

Who gives a crap? ... ... They can ban all they want. They can ban Nail Shops because of toxic fumes. They can ban Chiropractors because they put hands on you without wearing a rubber suit thus spreading infectious disease. They can ban speaking in public because of Halitosis. They can ban farting in public because crap particles may infiltrate other individuals lungs. ... I can see it now. A lady farts in public. The police approach and say ĒYou Farted In Public! Therefore you will be fined 100 euro or we can take you to the station!Ē. Guess where that fine money is going? They can even ban toil ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Big Brother is Here and He is Your Best Friend by Frank the Tank  4y   719  Ask Barefoot  

Thanks MH, ... ...   [End]

• Re: SWINE FLUE by MH by Frank the Tank  4y   719  Ask Barefoot  

It was nothing more than Brother trying to scare us into a panic. ... ... Brother always has the answer but Brother is unable to come through and really do much at all except scare the crap out of us. ... ... Brother will come and save us. ... ... Just like the West Nile Disease. Yes, people died from it but it wasnít an epidemic. ... ... Hell, I was bitten by at least 30 mosquitoes when I was hunting in the hot summer. So were my friends and relatives. ... Not one of us came down with anything. ... ... Every year people die from flu, colds, etc. Usually the weak or those that have underlying problems die from this. ...   [retrieve this message]

• Big Brother is Here and He is Your Best Friend by Frank the Tank  4y   782  Ask Barefoot  

Welcome to Big Brother. ... ... The new World Order will take good care of you.In a few short years you wonít have to worry about anything. ... Brother will issue scripts to pay for your basic food and clothing items. Brother will issue you a 1000 square feet dwelling in a good social community for your 4 person family. Of course you will have to share one bathroom/toilet with 5 other families. This is no hardship as this reduces the absolute carbon foot print of each individual thus insuring the earth will not warm on a global scale. ... ... You will no longer need fossil fuel driven vehicles (or any ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: General Criticisms on Parasite Cleansing by Frank the Tank  4y   1,027  Parasites: Drugs  

Nice Post Korhal, ... ... Very concise and to the point without a lot of scientific Mumbo Jumbo. ... I have a few issues myself. One in particular is Candida. I tried herbs. I tried MMS. I tried Dr. Hulda Clark and Dr Bob Beckís protocols but I never got rid of the ĒWhite TongueĒ. ... ... MMS was just too much. I never got sick from it. Even after 15 drops but it always felt so un-natural and like I drank a swimming pool of chlorine. Iím sure it works wonders for some and will use it again if a particular need arises. ... ... I pretty much gave up on clearing myself of Candida. ... ... Like you, I was stumbling ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Buying Sota Instruments- discount by Frank the Tank  4y   3,758  Dr. Beck  

I purchased a Bio Tuner from Sota Instruments using the Coupon code and it worked. I got the 10% discount. ... ... However, shop around because after Sota charges you the shipping charges (from Canada) it might be best to purchase from ebay or elsewhere.   [End]

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
I regained my life!
I no longer worry about having Herpes outbreaks
Heal Type 2 Diabetes
Simple, 3-step natural approach heals diabetes within a month. No side e...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Oxy-Powderģ Colon Cleanse
All Natural Oxygen Cleanser. Rated Best Product Line by NaturalNews...
Free Clark DVD!
A rare interview with Dr. Hulda Clark on DVD for FREE. Patients give their te...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Utopia Silver Supplements
Advanced Colloidal Silver-Mankindís original and safest Natural Ant...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Royal Cayenne Supreme
Royal Cayenne Supreme is a great food for the circulatory system. This ...
Medically Proven Anti-Cancer Benefits
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water ...
What is Far-Infrared for?
The effects of Far-Infrared on the human body include: Raises tempe...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Oraltech Labs
Oraltech Labs is the largest independent researcher covering halitosis, bad Ora...
Life Technologyô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Sutherlandia OPC Extract
Oleander based capsules and liquid proven to reverse HIV symptoms, f...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

831 messages, 479,960 topics, topics per page limited to: 150, average number of messages per page: 831, 1 pages,  29,289,111 page views

"You're gonna make mistakes, it's what you do after those mistakes that really matters."
~ Brandi Chastain

Image Galler Mosaic Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

High Blood Pressure?
How 3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

Herpes Cure?
Herpes Treatment Breakthrough

$10 off Oxy-Powderģ
A special discount for all CureZone members!

All Natural Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Same or ...

Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced wate...

Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Proven Parasite Diet

Cancerís Natural Enemy
Opc Oleander, 15% Discount With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001

Natural Cancer Remedies

Royal Supreme Flax Hull Lignans
Flax is a well-established source of the essential fatty ac...

Life Technologyô

Medianet Ads

High Blood Pressure?

Herpes Cure?

$10 off Oxy-Powderģ

Proven Parasite Diet

Cancerís Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Life Technologyô

High Blood Pressure?

Herpes Cure?

$10 off Oxy-Powderģ

Proven Parasite Diet

Cancerís Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Life Technologyô

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 0.89 sec at 4/23/2014 3:48:58 PM, requested by 54.81.80.46, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/s2.asp?f=762&c=0&ob=d&m=Frank+the+Tank , requested 1 pages during this session, y=8