CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums32287 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Expanded All Messages [19] Posted by Heal On, Sorted by Date Source: Mosaic: Messages Across All CureZone Forums & Blogs

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Rules
 29,227,684 page views     379 messages     479,577 topics     1 pages
New Message Posting Disabled  

Original Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
11m ago
Search:   Top 300

All Messages [19] Posted by Heal On, Sorted by Date   Back To Standard Forum View

Like Mosaic on Facebook.com
  • Did you put that muscle building book together?   by Heal On  3y   586  Ask Barefoot

I read a whiile ago you were putting a muscle building book together..did you end up doing it? ... ... Who was the man who went from almost dead to muscle champion you spoke about in a post? I’d like to seek out his story and learn from him   [End]

• My coconut oil liver flush experiment   by Heal On  4y   629  Natural Healing

Hey all, ... ... I’m a pretty seasoned liver flusher (have done 15...12 to stop gettin stones. And probably about 2000 total stones ..some huge and lots medium to tiny) ... ... So I’ve been looking into experimenting..note: I wouldn’t experiment if I was new to liver flushing and esssspppecciallly if my bowels weren’t in excellent condition. ... ... Anyways I was juice fasting last week and it was my liver week and I was hitting it hard all week with 4 tbs of olive oil in the morning drink and 6 dropperfuls of liver tonic before my nightly coffee enemas for extra ”bang” lol (note: I made my own so I had ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Apology from Uny   by Heal On  4y   664  Natural Healing

”a wiseman once said evil will prosper if good men/women do nothing”. I wish u a happy and stressfree mental emotional and physical recovery because the world is much better off with uny! ... ... And remember it’s a marathon not a sprint so this break is awesome for u! ... ... Looking forward to all the good to come and the wisdom to follow ... ... ;) ... ... - heal on   [End]

• Is food grade hydrogen peroxide supplement natural uny?   by Heal On  4y   970  Natural Healing

Hi, ... ... I had a rather interesting convo with my clinical biochemistry professor and we were talking about hydrogen peroxide and supplementing with it....guess what the highest concentration of h2o2 is found...in our white blood cells..why? Cuz they use that to kill bacterial membranes and keep our immune system strong. ... ... Before I write anymore I wanted to ask uny if this was acceptable to even talk about on this forum...obviously we couldn’t supplement with this thousand years ago but our body produces aalllott of this stuff and has organelles (peroxisomes) dedicated to making and neutra ...   [retrieve this message]

• Have you fermented your juices?   by Heal On  4y   569  Ask Barefoot

Hey MH, ... ... Just wondering I heard you fermented your juices? ... ... I am going to do a juice feast and I wanted to ferment them to reduce the amount of sugar im ingesting to not aggravate a much reduce candida growth I’ve beaten back nicely and don’t want a flare up. ... ... What do you recommend? ... ... I just juiced carrots, beets, and celery and added some whey and let it sit out for 2-3 days and I’m going to taste it   [End]

• Partial Juicing question   by Heal On  4y   346  Natural Healing

Hey Uny, ... ... I’ve become adjusted to my new environment but I’m realizing its reallly hard to juice for 30 straight days in the environment that I’m in without being somewhat stressed or having a odd weekend interuption or something. I’m not like stressed stressed, but just the daily grind of hours of studying might be slightly anti healing a bit no? anyways I’m not worried about that I’m asking can I ’partial juice’ for 60 days and get similar benefits to doing a pure juice fast for 10/20/30 days? ... ... Partial juice fast meaning skipping say dinner and or breakfast and having a meal at lunc ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Has anyone ever fermented their juices for a juice fast?   by Heal On  4y   741  Natural Healing

what is this 22 and fuzzy mean? How do you know the nutritional profile of your veggies or juices?   [End]

• Amazing Grounding/Barefooting Video + Link   RRR by Heal On  4y   1,354  Natural Healing  Cross-post

Hey Forum, ... ... I was just sent this video by a friend. Its pretty powerful especially because most of the forum understands the importance of grounding. (the mother part is awesome/crazy/enlightening!) ... ... www.youtube.com/watch ... ... ... I have to be honest I didn’t know EMF’s could go this deep and I was researching alternatives to barefooting in the winter or even getting more grounding than the 20 minutes we might walk barefoot a day. There is a website that sells pads for your bed and computer so you can ground for HOURS instead of minutes!! Imagine the equivalent of barefooting 8 hours? ...   [retrieve this message]

• Has anyone ever fermented their juices for a juice fast?   by Heal On  4y   824  Natural Healing

Just wondering because I know that fermenting vegetables yields increased enzymes/vitamin content and bioavailability and thought that would be a way to decrease the amount of sugar in the juices and increase the enzymes and hence get more ’bang for your buck’?...but I don’t know if it works likes that on juices ... ... I called Body Ecology today (they are experts on fermented foods and candida diets) and they said they didn’t know of anyone trying it ... ... So just asking :) ... ... I may experiment latter on. I still need a good baseline to compare my results.   [End]

• Re: Isn't that forum love! GOOD LUCK ANNE!   by Heal On  4y   850  Natural Healing

I read your posts and Uny’s and other’s contributions. ... ... Anne you are in the right place! I know it can seem daunting at times and sometimes its hard to go against what you’ve been brainwashed for a while but I hope you take their reply’s as straight love because who else you know CARES enough about you to tell you what you need and give you the ’push’ that often eludes us! ... ... WISHING YOU THE BEST OF LUCK ON YOUR CONTINUED (AND NOW REVAMPED) HEALING JOURNEY!   [End]

• well said from the heart! n/m   by Heal On  4y   824  Natural Healing

• I've had no problems with leaving clay on for a while if that helps   by Heal On  4y   5,001  Natural Healing

I got to sleep every night with a clay mask on and then wash it off in the morning...I’m sure thats about 7-10 hours every night that I leave it on and I’ve noticed nothing out of the order that would be ’unsafe’ ... ... Sure it flakes during the night but nooo biggie. I love the extra ’mini facial detox’ I get with the clay. Any lil bit helps in our war on toxins   [End]

• Possible Forum Lesson   RR by Heal On  4y   578  Natural Healing

Hey everyone, ... ... As you know from about a week ago I started my first IP and I decided to stop after 9 days of juice fasting for a couple reasons.. My bowels were not working and some of my materials didn’t come in when I thought they would (coffee enema from SA wilsons and a cayenne mishap) ... ... There’s a couple things I would like the forum to take away from this: ... ... 1. HEALING is as much about the RIGHT TIME as it is about the RIGHT PROTOCOL... ... ... This was the case for me I learned the hard way. I moved to a brand new part of the country about a week before my IP and was on a hect ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Wondering about coated tongue?   by Heal On  4y   1,064  Natural Healing

What I mean by hopefully last IP is that hopefully I can clear/resolve up the viral issue during this one. I will definately not stop the IP’s if it isn’t resolved. I’m a fighter. FIGHT ON! ... ... Actually UNY in true grasshopper fashion I decided to do the first week on no liver or kidney cleanse. I want to learn how my body responds so I can help other people..I know its not ideal but I do it for the self experimentation :) So I will be starting a liver cleanse in 2 days :) I did a few mini flush drinks over the last 2 days just to keep the flow going because my coffee enema coffee from SA W ...   [retrieve this message]

• INCREASED senses/cravings on the IP!   RRR by Heal On  4y   1,065  Natural Healing

Hi all! ... ... Fun tid bit to share with the group. I was doing my daily/2x daily hot.cold shower yesterday (after only 4 days on the IP) and woooowww I COULD SMEELL the chlorine in the shower as if someone had brought me to the pool store and said ”here take a sniff of these chemicals!” ... ... I was surreal the increase in smell. It was like my body was telling me...well now that your finally letting me talk to you with this protocol...GET A SHOWER FILTER WHEN YOU SAVE UP SOME MONEY!! ... ... I then did some reading and found that about 1.5 LITERS of water is absorbed by the body during a shower. T ...   [retrieve this message]

• Wondering about coated tongue?   by Heal On  4y   1,137  Natural Healing

Hello everyone, ... ... I’ve been in the understanding that a coated tongue is for the most part a bad sign of the internal environment.. ... ... Usually I have at least half my tongue pink and that’s when I feel the best. ... ... I’m on day 5 of my first IP (and hopefully last) and my tongue has been COATED COATED for all the days. I’m thinking its because of the excess natural sugar intact and all the cleansing going on? I mean I feel as good as you can want to feel while cleansing. I mean I kind of love it but just making sure the coated tongue thing is going to clear up?..my gut says maybe wait a lit ...   [retrieve this message]

• Garlic, O sweet (not) garlic! + Pickled Garlic save all?   by Heal On  4y   3,343  Natural Healing

So, i’ve been trying to figure out what’s the best way of consuming garlic without the yucky and ’not so great for meeting the opposite sex’ garlic breath. I found an amazing website on garlic. This guy is to garlic what John Wayne is to cowboys...does that even make sense? haha www.gourmetgarlicgardens.com/pickle.htm ... ... What I think I’ve found and would like to open it to the rest of the forum is that pickled garlic = raw garlic ..MINUS GARLIC BREATH! What makes garlic so great among the hundreds of little compounds in there that we haven’t found is Allicin and when you pi ...   [retrieve this message]

• No 'natural' BM on the IP?   by Heal On  4y   670  Natural Healing

I was thinking, I’m not eating anything on the IP..all juices. So is there ever going to be a natural bowel movement? ... ... I’m assuming this is why Gerson did CE’s and there’s also recommended High Enemas on the protocol to make sure your going! ... ... BEcause I didn’t poop today on my ’own’....   [End]

• Anyone doing/starting the IP soon??! I STARTED TODAY!   by Heal On  4y   774  Natural Healing

Hi everyone, ... ... I’ve STARTED MY 1st (and hopefully last) IP TODAY!!! ... ... I’ve been on the forum for a couple months now researching and learning and reading reading reading reading and more reading. I’ve done all the reading to formulate all of the products required for my protocol set out by UNY and they are finally ready! (ps that takes way more work to make all those than i thought) ... ... I’m super excited and actually decided after some brief thought that I would start a brand NEW username to kind of ’usher’ in this new healing and new me and ’shed’ the ’sick me’ and older curezone stuff ...   [retrieve this message]

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

$10 off Oxy-Powder®
A special discount for all CureZone members!
I regained my life!
I no longer worry about having Herpes outbreaks
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

PLAT

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.
Hulda Clark Zappers
VariZapper, the most advanced Clark Zapper! Programmable through program ...

GOLD

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? Wh...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Skin Therapy Soaps
Silver Aloe-Aloe Gold-Copper Aloe Skin Therapy Soap. All Natural with plan...
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

Get 5% off Right Now!
Get 5% off anything in our homeopathic health store using the coupon co...
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
Aches and Pains?
My Back Pain is Gone!
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H. Restore lost reserves. J.CROW’S® Lugol’s Iodine Soluti...
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
The Best Years in Life
Naturally live longer, healthier and happier and avoid mainstream mana...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

379 messages, 479,577 topics, topics per page limited to: 150, average number of messages per page: 379, 1 pages,  29,227,684 page views

"I think what people need to achieve in order to become healthy - to actually make some changes in their health state - is not only a shift in their beliefs, but a shift in their behavior."
~ Janet Konefal, Ph.D.

Image Galler Mosaic Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Medianet Ads

Herpes Cure?
Herpes Treatment Breakthrough

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powder®

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
All Natural Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Same or ...

Medically Proven Anti-Cancer Benefits
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced wate...

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Natural Cancer Remedies

Royal Supreme Flax Hull Lignans
Flax is a well-established source of the essential fatty ac...

Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

Cancer’s Natural Enemy
Opc Oleander, 15% Discount With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001

Life Technology™

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powder®

Natural Cancer Remedies

Proven Parasite Diet

Cancer’s Natural Enemy

Life Technology™

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powder®

Natural Cancer Remedies

Proven Parasite Diet

Cancer’s Natural Enemy

Life Technology™

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 1.13 sec at 4/18/2014 3:15:14 AM, requested by 50.17.162.174, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/s2.asp?f=762&c=0&ob=d&m=Heal+On , requested 1 pages during this session, y=8