CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums30464 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Expanded All Messages [5770] Posted by InnerCalm, Sorted by Date Source: Mosaic: Messages Across All CureZone Forums & Blogs

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Rules
 29,228,670 page views     393 messages     479,581 topics     38 pages
New Message Posting Disabled  

Original Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
4m ago
Search:   Top 300

All Messages [5770] Posted by InnerCalm, Sorted by Date   Back To Standard Forum View

Like Mosaic on Facebook.com
Forum Pages
1  10  20  ...  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37 38  
  • Forum Request   by InnerCalm  3y   885  Webmaster Support

In the same vein as the forum which was erected in the after math of The Gulf disaster, I think it would be helpful to erect another disaster information forum for the ongoing Japanese Tsunami/nuclear threat situation. ... ... In the meantime I want to share this info. ... ... Protecting Against Radiation Exposure ... March 15, 2011 ... ... At this hour radiation has leaked from 4 of the 6 damaged nucIear reactors in Japan. It’s expected that some of the radiation will make it’s way across the Pacific over the course of the next 7 to 14 days. ... ... To give an idea of the degree of of the severity of radiation ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Are we in danger of radiation from Japan?   by InnerCalm  3y   1,254  Ask CureZone

Depends on the concentration vs dispersion. Some say big problem while others say problem but mild. ... ... Some ideas. Eat lots of iodine rich foods especially dulse. Have some potassium iodide handy. Get some cell food which was designed mainly to protect from radiation poisoning. ... ... Better get used to these kinds of disasters because this is just the beginning folks.   [End]

• Re: scoffers will come in the last days with scoffing, following their o...   by InnerCalm  3y   1,345  Christianity Debate

Just working a stereotype. ;-) ... ... Explanation. So many that claim to be morally elite (under the xtianity hood and others as well) go on to piss on everything that moves. ... ... I find it humorous. I think all belief systems should be open to parody. Ask ”god.” Even she’s laugh.   [End]

• Re: Internet After They Shut It Down?   by InnerCalm  4y   952  Conspiracy Theories

The internet won’t go per se it will just change radically. It will be very policed and certain types of sites will not be allowed anymore. ... ... Wikileaks is helping pave the way as a psyop. ... ... The elite uses the internet for profiling so that will continue. That is why it was given in the first place.   [End]

• Re: Ron Paul will audit the fed when dogs ski.nm   by InnerCalm  4y   1,029  Politics Debate

While he;s at it he can audit his own membership as one of the global elite’s psyop agents.   [End]

• Re: It's Time to fight for freedom Ron Paul   by InnerCalm  4y   855  Politics Debate

Agitating and guess what. They want that. They’re ready. ;-)   [End]

• Re: Delay,Delay,Delay.   by InnerCalm  4y   948  Politics Debate

RP serves a purpose. He is a testing device to gather valuable intel info. He is also a high ranking mason. Coincidence?   [End]

• Re: It's Time to fight for freedom Ron Paul   by InnerCalm  4y   888  Politics Debate

Yes. ... ... The point is that all politicians at that level are handpicked for the game of division. Each serves a purpose to the total plan. Paul is just another game piece in the total picture.   [End]

• Re: It's Time to fight for freedom Ron Paul   by InnerCalm  4y   923  Politics Debate

”Today, with the crisis at hand, they are not laughing any more. Fox News, for example, which largely spurned me and my ideas during the campaign, regularly invites me to appear and comment on the economy and politics. And other great Freedom advocates like Judge Napolitano and John Stossel have since been hired by FOX. The Neo-Cons are no longer controlling the debate as our voices have increasingly been added in discussions about how to deal with the crisis that confronts us.” ... ... ... The psyop unfolds with the straw man.   [End]

• Re: You are seeing things which simply are not there, Spuds   by InnerCalm  4y   1,138  Webmaster Support

And in the other corner weighing in to rebuke, yet again, is Jesus and his tribe of tag teamers. ;-) ... ... That too must be a coincidence. ... ... ... Or perhaps its those nasty meat eaters. ... ... Or... ... ... ... Point being one can find a trait of anyone and use it even though many more that share that trait may not be part of the kind of actions you are highlighting. ... ... ... Seems like a stretch to drag energy medicine into a negative light. Do you even know what energy medicine is? ... ...   [End]

• Re: changing username?   by InnerCalm  4y   933  Webmaster Support

She can just get another account. Ask some of the posters that hang out in the debate forums how easy it is to create a new name on a dime. ;-)   [End]

• Re: The Healing Codes/Truth Technique   by InnerCalm  4y   5,312  Emotional Healing  Cross-post

Another modality that may interest you is ”Theta Healing.” ... ... Many people have experienced miracles with it.   [End]

• A good plan   by InnerCalm  4y   2,107  Anxiety  Cross-post

If I were you I would come at this with a multi-faceted approach. If we use the computer model as a metaphor then it would be best to deal with both the hardware and the software. ... ... If your body is the hardware then getting it balanced is essential. You do this with a proper diet and by removing potential foods that you may be sensitive too (that cause brain allergies). After years of study and experience I feel the best diet is an organic, highly mineralizing raw foods vegan diet, especially for healing. ... ... Also it is important to rid your life of environmental toxins which can also s ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: changing username?   by InnerCalm  4y   896  Webmaster Support

FooFooMeriweather isn’t so bad. Has a nice ring to it. Beats 6660666 which has a kind of double trouble essence about it. ... ... I say just go with FooFoo.   [End]

• Re: If We Lose our Internet Freedoms Because of Wikileaks, You Should At...   by InnerCalm  4y   1,063  Politics Debate

Details of a psyop.   [End]

• Re: Moderators Duties   by InnerCalm  4y   944  Webmaster Support

Also a fair and even approach is necessary.   [End]

• Re: My two cents   by InnerCalm  4y   1,714  Webmaster Support

Interesting ”V” remark out of the blue. Could it be....? ... ... ... ... Might be time to get the meds adjusted. ;-) ... ... Or when in Rome....juice fast.   [End]

• Re: My two cents   by InnerCalm  4y   1,778  Webmaster Support

Thanks for the dish of hypocrisy with a side of irony. ;-) ... ... ”I couldn’t resist replying to this even tho I promised to bugger off. So sue me. That is my obsession. I admit to it. To call out BS.” ... ... 1. Find mirror ... 2. Stare in it. ... 3. Apply the bold text to image in mirror. ... 4. Open catalog. ... 5. Select new life.   [End]

• Re: LED Lighting Ripoff.   by InnerCalm  4y   843  Renewable & Sustaina

Some of the newest led tech is amazing in that not only do you get lots of light with little heat and power loss but the newest tech is also full spectrum. I think we will see this tech be incorporated from health conscious companies in such uses as back lighting for computer monitors etc. We should be able to get close to sunlight wave lengths in indoor lighting which will reap major benefits to human health. ... ... But of course with all products buyer beware. Know your product so you get what you expect.   [End]

• Re: gene leakage   by InnerCalm  4y   1,496  CureZone Experts Deb

Look into the new paradigm of epi-genetics. This is a new field that demonstrates that the mind (consciousness)sits atop of the genetic code. Genetics is plastic in nature It is like a recording device and the mind can alter the programming. ... ... A good intro into this paradigm is a new documentary called ”What If?” ... ... This will get you going. ;-)   [End]

• Re: Thomas Jefferson Christian?   by InnerCalm  4y   2,406  Christianity Debate

I am the pied piper of mirroring (psychologically speaking). I have a fan club that follows me around to try and keep me from bringing this kind of info to the masses. ;-) ... ... The vote thing is more of a comment on those who vote.   [End]

• Re: You were asking a private question inside a public forum   by InnerCalm  4y   1,145  Webmaster Support

The lack of attention to fairness is well noted. Just another site is a sea of incoherency. The only reason some may think it is special is they have a vested interest. In other words they are piggy backing on the hits it brings in.   [End]

• Re: Everyone has the right to their opinion!   by InnerCalm  4y   1,834  Webmaster Support

The main issue is that we have a rogue moderator who is extremely biased and they continue to run rampant. The continue to censor and to pick favorites. Nothing is being done about it.   [End]

• Re: Obama administration plans internet censorship in response to Wikile...   by InnerCalm  4y   1,213  Politics Debate

Oh my. Phase two of the internet censorship psyop. ... ... Surprise. Surprise. ... ... ... Problem. Reaction. Solution. ... ... to be continued.   [End]

• Re: [Message Deleted by a Forum Moderator]   by InnerCalm  4y   566  Politics Debate

You must have made a comment on the terrible moderating here and had the message swiped. Isn’t it interesting how the grand stage of reality is reflected even in little ponds like this one? ... ... This is a no dissent zone. ;-; ... ... Resume goose stepping.   [End]

• Re: This is really fishy   by InnerCalm  4y   609  Politics Debate

The resignation was rethought and now they are back with a vengence, mostly gate`keeping their ego. ;-)   [End]

• Re: Why were my posts deleted, when these posts are saying the same thin...   by InnerCalm  4y   1,284  Webmaster Support

What this website is, is a very lucrative venture. ;-) ... ... By their fruits...   [End]

• Re: Why were my posts deleted, when these posts are saying the same thin...   by InnerCalm  4y   1,307  Webmaster Support

Although I don’t agree with what Mo posted it was you that began the personal attacks. ... ... ”But Spud has every right to come here and speak her mind just you apparently have the right to come here and an obnoxious jerk.” ... ... This is the same pattern we have seen time and time again and DQ has pointed this out as well. ... ... ... ... I just wanted to point this out. ... ... Keep in mind I agree with spud on this issue but there was no need to do the ”obnoxious jerk” comment to get your point across. ... ... Just saying. ... ... As far as the mods go there are good ones and less than ideal ones. this is more of a ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Why were my posts deleted, when these posts are saying the same thin...   by InnerCalm  4y   1,196  Webmaster Support

Microcosm of the macrocosm. This is happening on the world stage as well.   [End]

• Re: Why were my posts deleted, when these posts are saying the same thin...   by InnerCalm  4y   1,244  Webmaster Support

Staus quo ie butt kissing the establishment in any form. ;-)   [End]

• Re: Immoral Progressivism Failing Miserably   by InnerCalm  4y   1,042  Christianity Debate

It’s being posted in the christianity forum then because....? ... ... My response stands in essence with this forum and the info.   [End]

• Re: It seems hypocritical   by InnerCalm  4y   714  Politics Debate

Ryan isn’t a moderator. He is just favored by one. So he doesn’t have any power to delete your account. This is happening by a new moderator that plays favorites.   [End]

• Re: BUSTED – WIKILEAKS WORKING for ISRAEL   by InnerCalm  4y   882  Politics Debate

There’s a surprise. ... ... Wiki leaks is a psyop. It is being used in a typical problem, reaction, solution scenario. It will be used to cause a fake breach of security and give excuse to police the internet tightly via homeland security keeping das homeland safe and secure. In other words to keep dissidence to a minimum. ... ... ...   [End]

• Re: White House Insider: "They were in shock at the president’s behavior...   by InnerCalm  4y   997  Conspiracy Theories

He is playing is role perfectly. He is following the scriipt to a T.   [End]

• Re: My posts are being censored, why?   by InnerCalm  4y   930  Webmaster Support

Love and light on the end of an erasure. ;-) ... ... ... This holds true what I have said all along and that is many in the love and light brigade have serious self esteem issues and just bury them in a cloak of false ”feel good” and attempt to hide anything that counters their false cloak. ... ... Seen it before and I am witnessing it again. ... ... People with agendas have no business being moderators.   [End]

• Re: Immoral Progressivism Failing Miserably   by InnerCalm  4y   1,057  Christianity Debate

I am not sure how this article and morality equates with christianity? ... ... Many great thinkers have observed the lack of morality within the christian meme.   [End]

• Re: University of Arizona, Vatican and Jesuits Name New Telescope ‘Lucif...   by InnerCalm  4y   1,432  Christianity Debate

You make a good point about the naming of the telescope however what needs to be realized is that this is coming from a church of suppression. This is a church of double standards who impedes knowledge and potential yet holds the keys to great knowledge for a very few within the upper echelon of the structure. The are gate keepers. ... ... On one hand they perpetuate a myth about ”Satan” yet flaunt their esoteric agenda with the naming of the telescope with a name that they have sold as being synonymous with Satan. Anyone who has studied this religion knows that it is a cult of great influen ...   [retrieve this message]

• John Adams   by InnerCalm  4y   531  Christianity Debate

John Adams ~ Second U.S. President, Founding Father of the United States ... ... Where do we find a precept in the Bible for Creeds, Confessions, Doctrines and Oaths, and whole carloads of other trumpery that we find religion encumbered with in these days? ... ... The divinity of Jesus is made a convenient cover for absurdity. ... ... This would be the best of all possible worlds, if there were no religion in it. ... ... The divinity of Jesus is made a convenient cover for absurdity. ... ... Have you considered that system of holy lies and pious frauds that has raged and triumphed for 1500 years. ... ... The Governme ...   [retrieve this message]

• Couldn't Have Said It Better...   by InnerCalm  4y   546  Christianity Debate

Robert Anton Wilson ~ American writer and philosopher ... ... The Bible tells us to be like God, and then on page after page it describes God as a mass murderer. this may be the single most important key to the political behavior of Western Civilization.   [End]

• George Washington   by InnerCalm  4y   594  Christianity Debate

George Washington ... ... Religious controversies are always productive of more acrimony and irreconcilable hatreds than those which spring from any other cause. I had hoped that liberal and enlightened thought would have reconciled the Christians so that their religious fights would not endanger the peace of Society. ... ... The United States of America should have a foundation free from the influence of clergy.   [End]

• Thomas Paine   by InnerCalm  4y   512  Christianity Debate

Thomas Paine (1737-1809) ... ... I do not believe in the creed professed by the Jewish church, by the Roman church, by the Greek church, by the Turkish church, by the Protestant church, nor by any church that I know of....Each of those churches accuse the other of unbelief; and of my own part, I disbelieve them all. ~The Age of Reason, pp. 89 ... ... All natural institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian, or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit.” ~ The Age of Reason ... ... Of all the systems of religion t ...   [retrieve this message]

• Abraham Lincoln   by InnerCalm  4y   581  Christianity Debate

Abraham Lincoln ... ... As a young man Lincoln apparently wrote a manuscript that he planned to publish, which vehemently argued against the divine origin of the Bible and the Christian scheme of salvation. Samuel Hill, a friend and mentor, convinced him to drop it, considering the disastrous consequences it would have on his political career. ... In great contests, each party claims to act in accordance with the will of God. Both may be, and one must be, wrong. ... ... My earlier views of the unsoundness of the Christian scheme of salvation and the human origin of the scriptures have become clearer a ...   [retrieve this message]

• Thomas Jefferson Christian?   by InnerCalm  4y   2,446  Christianity Debate

Many christians like to say that Thomas was a devout christian and was one of the people who added a christian sensibility to the constitution, but.... ... ... This is myth. ... ... The constitution is not framed for christianity but actually allows for any belief while keeping christianity and other beliefs away from politics. ... ... ... Here are some interesting quotes and ideas from Thomas Jefferson. Read them and ask yourself about his ”christian” mindset. ... ... __________________________ ... ... Thomas Jefferson ... ... Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more ap ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: s WikiLeaks’ Julian Assange a Hero? Glenn Greenwald Debates   by InnerCalm  4y   1,001  Politics Debate

All part of a nice little pysop. Stay tuned. Follow the dots as they unfold. ;-)   [End]

• Re: She Loves Her Job   by InnerCalm  4y   1,691  Vegetarian Debate

The only difference between man and the rest of the animal kingdom is the insanity that pours forth from us. We are amplified versions of the animal kingdom with the added benefit of a wider array of emotional and mental nuances (mostly fear and anger based in our current society)but with the unique difference of being able to cause incredible harm to ourselves and the rest of the ecosystem. ... ... We have only proven ourselves to be less stable than all the other animals combined. ... ... Our mark upon this planet cannot be hidden over with poetic whistling in the dark by any author no matter how ...   [retrieve this message]

• In Regards to this....   by InnerCalm  4y   1,114  Conspiracy Theories

...this may lead you somewhere useful. ... ... http://www.disinfo.com/2010/09/who-parked-the-moon/ ... ... ... Read the article and then look at where this quote is from in the messages that follow. You will see the usual cointelpro mainstream theory defenders using wiki in the counter info posts. But there is one post that will pique your interest. Taken from that post is this... ... ... ”Dr Faruk El Abaz the goto guy for the pyramids of egypt, you know the guy you always see on history or discovery channel lying about who built the pyramids. Yes, that guy – he was a NASA employee and was the one who ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Egyptian Archaeologist Admits That Pyramids Contain UFO Technology   by InnerCalm  4y   1,223  Conspiracy Theories

There is overwhelming evidence that there has been alien intervention all over the planet during times of ancient civilization. It is prevalent in all tribal mythologies, religions, ancient art and drawings etc. ... ... You may enjoy the articles I am digging up on the artificial moon theory over at the vibenhance forum as it all ties in and as well ties into the the loosh aspect I have mentioned in the past. So many pieces with one common theme. Manipulation and control...stimulation to suffer.   [End]

• Video Embedded What in the World are They Spraying   by InnerCalm  4y   624  Conspiracy Theories

... ... This has flags going up for me due to the fact that Griffeth is involved. He was an original whistle blower in the weird anomalies seen in the hurricane that leveled New Orleans. He was made a mockery of, lost his job and then reappeared in alignment with the mainstream view. In other words he was coerced and likely threatened. Now he appears in this piece about chemtrails. I smell disinfo and misdirection all over this one. I will evaluate it upon its release. [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Who Built the Moon?   by InnerCalm  4y   1,470  VibeNhance

Who Built the Moon? ... The Possibility of Intelligent Design ... ... San Francisco, CA (10/1/05)…The Moon is certainly the most puzzling object in our corner of the universe. The many visits made by mankind to the Moon during the 20th Century did little to answer any of the pivotal questions regarding its origin or importance. Our closest neighbor in space is probably more of an enigma now than it has ever been. In Who Built the Moon (Watkins 2005), authors Christopher Knight and Alan Butler have opened a discussion for new questions regarding the existence of the Moon. They suggest that there ar ...   [retrieve this message]

• David Icke: Artificial Moon   by InnerCalm  4y   1,386  VibeNhance

If you are a member of conscious media network don;t miss this month’s interview with David Icke on the idea that the moon is an artificial structure and why it may be placed there for a way of filtering our experience. ... ... Very good interview. Need to be a member though. ... ... http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/interviews/dicke7.htm?   [End]

• Image Embedded Artificial Moon   by InnerCalm  4y   1,417  VibeNhance

... ... It has been established beyond all reasonable doubt that the Moon is not what it appears; that it is not just another satellite orbiting a planet, Earth, but an entity which has thrown the minds of some of the greatest thinkers and scientific brains into a quandary and bewilderment unprecedented in the history of astronomy. Why haven’t you heard about this? Another government cover-up? How could Moon mysteries have anything to do with government secrecy, and moreover could it relate to the suppression of the space programme? ... ... Let us outline some of the extraordinary anomalies and mys ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Re: WikiLeaks   by InnerCalm  4y   1,045  Conspiracy Theories

”It seems every time something happens in this world, governments go on a power grabbing spree.” ... ... What makes it really interesting is when ones sees that many of these things ”happening in the world” have been orchestrated by TPTB. This is known as a classic psy op. The formula is problem reaction solution. ... ... People would not accept draconian laws so TPTB create a problem that people react to in order to get the solution that happens to be the draconian changes that people would not otherwise accept. ... ... Interesting game they play. Investigate. I am confident with your intelligence y ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: WikiLeaks   by InnerCalm  4y   1,023  Conspiracy Theories

That a small piece of cloud cover within a much larger scheme.   [End]

• Re: That is what happened   by InnerCalm  4y   1,204  Webmaster Debate

Agent H is pretty obvious. Even you see it. ;-)   [End]

• Re: Still an inaccurate portrayal   by InnerCalm  4y   1,176  Webmaster Debate

The H posse rides. The site disruption continues and the disinfo is foisted high by the support team. ... ... ... Keep on.   [End]

• Re: What a surprise to see such a post   by InnerCalm  4y   1,203  Webmaster Debate

My own personal attack troll. ... Running shotgun for agent H and crew? ... ... ... Continue.   [End]

• Re: What a surprise to see such a post   by InnerCalm  4y   1,179  Webmaster Debate

I think it is time for the Webmaster to act regarding this notorious forum owner. I would like to see a public comment regarding this matter which will do much to clear this up instead of allowing him to operate in the shadows and continue his spin like he is now. ... ... This is the work of an agent provocateur. No other way to say it. It is quite obvious to those who have seen this kind of pattern play out. The formula is give 80 % decent info (that doesn’t matter in the scheme of things) and then spin the key 20% to throw people off. Also create as much forum disruption in the process t ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Still an inaccurate portrayal   by InnerCalm  4y   1,186  Webmaster Debate

Actually I post lots of relevant info in several forums, none of which you are presently able to understand in your ”physical reality” mode. But then spinning info in that mode is the game you are playing. Pied pipe of disinfo. ;-) ... ... I have followed all of your antics for a very long time. ... ... My analysis is....disinfo agent. ... ... ”Or is your life so empty that you feel the need to argue on everything, even when you don’t have a clue what the truth is, just so you can try to bring other people down in to your misery pit?” ... ... It is quite clear you are speaking about yourself in that diatri ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: That is what happened   by InnerCalm  4y   1,190  Webmaster Debate

Yet the webmaster supports DQ and not you. Other intelligent posters are also seeing through your antics. ... ... Create diversions and stifle proper flow of info. Is that the game? Anyone who has been on this site for a while sees right through your game. ... ... Play on player.   [End]

• Re: Still an inaccurate portrayal   by InnerCalm  4y   1,184  Webmaster Debate

Blatant spin. ... ... But then you know that and hope it flies.   [End]

• Power Healing Mantra   by InnerCalm  4y   2,190  VibeNhance

Touch area of body needing healing with your right hand and chant this phrase over and over for about an hour. ... ... Arom Nahrea, Yeli, Mahash, Aka, Haqem, Paha, Neith, Haa, Vamet, Moum, Arom Nahrea ... ... Dr. Mitchell Gibson has used this with good results.   [End]

• Re: Broadway   by InnerCalm  4y   1,303  Webmaster Debate

Very late to the party. You may want to go back and look at the posting history of Grog, Chaz, Thorn, Ryan, etc(all the same entity who has been banned many times for attacking people) to get an idea who you are defending. ... ... Your borderline personality assessment is totally inaccurate.   [End]

• Re: Broadway   by InnerCalm  4y   1,348  Webmaster Debate

Where do you timers find the people?   [End]

• Re: That is what happened   by InnerCalm  4y   1,201  Webmaster Debate

She may understand satire. This is what I tend to air in the face of the grumbling, mumbling, bumbling forum bully. ... ... But bully no likey. ... ... Bully attack, but when the wind blows back, bully play victim. ... ... ... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. ... ... ... Poooor bulllllly. ... ... ...   [End]

• Re: That is what happened   by InnerCalm  4y   1,209  Webmaster Debate

”I see your use if the English language is still on the level of a ten year old ! ” ... ... Have you considered a community college? Just head a few hundred miles into the nearest city. You know, the place that lights up real pretty at night?   [End]

• Re: That is NOT what happened   by InnerCalm  4y   1,298  Webmaster Debate

”According to the new rules, from the WM himself, defending an attack, is as bad as making the attack in the first place.” ... ... Then we all better leave this forum. ;-) ... ... I haven;t seen this applied coherently though. ... ... The question remains. Did the WM remove DQ’s post under this ”new rule” or was it deleted by default due to forum software. It was my understanding that it was by default. ... ... Only one person can clear this up beyond all our conjecture. ... ... ... ... ... Oh webmasterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.   [End]

• Image Embedded Re: That is what happened   by InnerCalm  4y   1,296  Webmaster Debate

I haven’t seen the post so I can’t comment on it. ... ... I can attest though to your always attack first stance in the past through all of your incarnations. You went through a myriad of characters because each one would fall to the knife of the webmaster. ... ... Nice try on the spin though. ... ... BTW have you considered driving into the big city (the one with all the pretty lights) and enrolling in a community college so you can bring your level up a few notches? ... ... This is like debating with Java the Hut. ... ... Speaking of huts.... ... ... You gonna throw up some lights for Jesus this year? ... ... ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Re: That is what happened   by InnerCalm  4y   1,207  Webmaster Debate

And the pot continues to call the kettle black. ... ... Your history here is years long under many attack dog names. ... Your pedigree is that of an angry drooling mutt with distemper. ... ... Continue barking. ... ... ... Although I do miss your donkey days. That was an interesting romp.   [End]

• Re: That is what happened   by InnerCalm  4y   1,194  Webmaster Debate

Ryan seems to be beyond critique by the local PTB. ... ... But drama sells so....   [End]

• Re: That is NOT what happened   by InnerCalm  4y   1,253  Webmaster Debate

I think what DQ is saying is that the webmaster deleted HV’s attack and due to the mechanics of the software, his post was removed *also* as a result (default). ... ... I have noticed that the webmaster has taken an interest in some of HV’s work lately and has been making edits and removals.   [End]

• Re: Broadway   by InnerCalm  4y   1,393  Webmaster Debate

It’s obvious by your statement you are either very late to the party and have missed all of the history on this issue or you are flying an agenda in alignment with Ryan/Grog/Chaz (pick on of his ”incarnations”.) ... ... As far as ”attacking his credibility” there is no need to do this because he is able to do that all on his own.   [End]

• Re: In Need Of Spiritual/Religious Guidance   by InnerCalm  4y   1,625  God Minus Religion

Or... ... ... Just get a dog. You will learn all about unconditional love.   [End]

• Re: Human excreta may help secure future food security.   by InnerCalm  4y   771  Renewable & Sustaina

This reminds me of something that very few people know and it is a well kept secret but can be verified. ... ... Many big centers such as sporting arenas, etc are under contract to collect urine from urinals. This is used to extract various nutrients form and then used in all kinds of pharma related products. ... ... Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.   [End]

• Re: US Government seizure of the internet has begun; DHS takes over 76 w...   by InnerCalm  4y   937  The Truth in Medicin

Oh brother. ... ... Yet nothing is being done by the pharma spam that appears in everyone’s emails. ;-) ... ... ... ... ... By their fruits.   [End]

• Psyop   by InnerCalm  4y   926  The Truth in Medicin

Now watch with great interest as to how this will merge with the highly publicized ’wikileaks” parade going on in mainstream media. The elite is licking their chops to get some control on information sharing on the internet. ... ... The psyop is underway in a typical problem/reaction/solution scenario ... ... http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101201/ap_on_go_co/us_whistle_blower_protections ... ... All kinds of seemingly disconnected pieces will begin to merge as the drive to censor dissent comes more into view.   [End]

• WikiLeaks   by InnerCalm  4y   1,169  Conspiracy Theories

A Psyop in action ... ... http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101201/ap_on_go_co/us_whistle_blower_protections ... ... What we can clearly see here is how wikileaks is a front that is being used in another obvious problem/reaction/solution scenario. This time it will lead to policing of the internet under new mandates for homeland security.   [End]

• Re: I guess that was incorrect   by InnerCalm  4y   867  Conspiracy Theories

This shows quite clearly how the elite is tied all the way down through the media, throughout government, select corporations etc. ... ... This is a conspiracy in action and can be easily seen as it is undertaken.   [End]

• You should   by InnerCalm  4y   1,657  Webmaster Debate

...ask for your own forum. Then you can post away and vote for yourself. You could call it Grog’s Esteem.   [End]

• Broadway   by InnerCalm  4y   1,410  Webmaster Debate

Seeing as this is Broadway, what role will you be playing this evening? Chaz? Grog? Ryan? One of a myriad of past performances or perhaps a new character in the making for when the curtain falls? ... ... Encore.   [End]

• Re: Is gardening now a crime?   by InnerCalm  4y   853  Politics Debate

This is the global elites bid to control the food chain. Most people are to medicated to care.   [End]

• When You're Done...   by InnerCalm  4y   1,180  Ask Tony Isaacs

...experimenting with peyote and the resulting fractured psyche, we shall resume the jousting match. Rest up NoSoy Boy. ... ... As new light shines upon the earth so shall you rise to the occasion of defending your position of soy being the bane of human existence. ... ... I shall on the other hand tell tales of noble soy and its benefits amongst kings and great thinkers. ... ... We battle soon. Ignore all other contenders for they are weak and only serve to disrupt the mighty ones. ... ... Rest now. ... ... Rise a warrior for the land of NoSoyRee.   [End]

• btw   by InnerCalm  4y   1,120  Ask Tony Isaacs

No cheating by getting help from your girlllllll frienddddddd. ... ... I know its tempting but NOOOOOOOO. ... ...   [End]

• When you...   by InnerCalm  4y   1,119  Ask Tony Isaacs

...finally get up. ... ... Choose from one of the following topics and I will debate you here and now...well here and then (after you crawl forth from your soft nest). ... ... Take any side of the coin on these and I will show you how to debate. For realz. ... ... Now then, take your pick worthy opponent. Cheap shots allowed, in fact expected. ... ... Either ya or nay to... ... Soy ... Soy ... or ... Soy ... ... Bonus topic... ... Soy ... ... If you have a hat that helps you think more clearly. Wear it. ... ... So then to recap, you are either pro or con soy for its health benefits or detriments. ... ... You can have first kick at the can. ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Monsanto sues Oakhurst Dairy over advertising   by InnerCalm  4y   1,249  The Truth in Medicin

Or ... ... you will be jailed for growing your own garden while Monsanto locks down the rest of the food chain.   [End]

• Re: border patrol guilty of extreme profiling - willie gets busted again!   by InnerCalm  4y   931  Ask Trapper

OMG torture Willy. Only terrorists possess such herbs.   [End]

• Election Results Used as Excuse for Obama To Accelerate Destruction of D...   by InnerCalm  4y   810  Politics Debate

The election results just make a usable smokescreen for something that was being done anyway. BTW no matter who got in it would have been done anyway as their orders come from higher up. ;-) ... ... One can take their analysis to the next level by understanding this kind of distinction.   [End]

• Re: Webmaster   by InnerCalm  4y   1,703  Webmaster Debate

OUCH! ... ... That may require a new nano silver band aid. ... ... ... ... Now I need a nick name.   [End]

• Re: Webmaster   by InnerCalm  4y   1,692  Webmaster Debate

yer postin caps for lol says alot about ya. ... I’d tell ya so, but wuln’t want ya to take orfence. ... ... ... ... Does that about have the shtick? ... ... ... ”Nancy: ... It is a politically incorrect reference to a being like a girl, not a macho type.” ... ... ... Now I see why you were ärgerlich. ... ... Some Nanciful factoids.... http://wiki.name.com/en/Nancy ...   [End]

• Re: Webmaster   by InnerCalm  4y   1,675  Webmaster Debate

Nancy. lol   [End]

• Re: Webmaster   by InnerCalm  4y   1,690  Webmaster Debate

Much of alternative medicine ”appears” to be loony to those who have not developed awareness within the paradigm. ;-) ... ... ... This extends to other subject matter as well.   [End]

• Image Embedded What are you....   by InnerCalm  4y   1,306  Ask Tony Isaacs

... ... Bring it!!! [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Re: Yes, the real shame is the disservice to the original poster   by InnerCalm  4y   1,248  Cancer Debate

”I wish that moderators had an option to move part of a thread or individual messages to another forum. ” ... ... Hugely needed feature. ... ... ... Oh webmaster. When you have a moment? ... ... ... In this case a mod could have snipped it just before the first attack occurred and the informational part of the thread would have remained intact in its original locale. ... ... The original poster would have remained properly served.   [End]

• Image Embedded Don't Touch My Junk   by InnerCalm  4y   526  Conspiracy Theories

... ... Article to go with it..... ... ... http://www.naturalnews.com/030537_TSA_Nazi_war_criminals.html [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Re: Webmaster   by InnerCalm  4y   1,780  Webmaster Debate

Wrong side of an issue?   [End]

• Would you...   by InnerCalm  4y   1,376  Ask Tony Isaacs

...like to debate something. I will keep you busy for hours if you like by countering anything you say. Just start by saying something and let the fun begin. ... ... ... I will also call you names and insult your genetic code, especially the 13th pair of chromosomes. Something is particularly off on that pair. ... ... ... ... ... ...   [End]

• Re: Department of Enlightenment...   by InnerCalm  4y   888  Ask Trapper

It’s called fascist industrial espionage. Your tax dollars hard at work to enslave you. ;-)   [End]

• Re: Hmmm is right - look at the source of the 13 year old article   by InnerCalm  4y   6,942  Conspiracy Theories  Cross-post

The smelliest fish in all of this is the link to quack watch which is a well known hack site set up to give the official stamp of disapproval on all alternative treatments ranging from chiropractic to ozone. ... ... Perception is reality and many people fall for this gun for hire site as something ”official.” It is nothing more than an attempt at gate keeping and bringing people on the fence back into the mainstream trap.   [End]

• Personal Attack   by InnerCalm  4y   1,286  Cancer Debate

Personal attack began here... ... ... ”This is a great example of people trying to act like experts about subjects they don’t know about. ” ... ... From that point on this thread should be moved to the usual debate forum. ... ... I would suggest leaning the difference between attacking information vs attack a poster.   [End]

• Re: 22 Incredibly Revealing Quotes About Enhanced Pat Downs And TSA Grop...   by InnerCalm  4y   926  Ask Trapper

”#21 U.S. Senator Jay Rockefeller to TSA chief John Pistole: ... ... ”I Think You’re Doing A Terrific Job.”” ... ... I think Mr. Rockerfeller needs an anal cavity search... ... ... ... ... ...with an over sized flashlight. Then he truly will be an illumined one. ;-)   [End]

• Re: Contrast the 60's and 70's to now.   by InnerCalm  4y   1,415  Conspiracy Theories

The ”new” way is taking one’s power back by clearing mind viruses that have been seeded by TPTB. Remove all belief systems and rebuild. ... ... We are projecting a collective reality that has been heavily influenced by the parasitic PTB. There are many levels to the entrapment but each level is a way to keep one from their infinite potential through means of separation through conscious coding. ... ...   [End]

• Have You..   by InnerCalm  4y   899  Conspiracy Theories

...read much on Tavistock’s influence on the Beatles phenomenon? They and other intel groups have been behind much of pop culture for various reasons. ... ... Interesting study.   [End]

• Re: And TPTB killed him.   by InnerCalm  4y   842  Conspiracy Theories

They have killed anyone who is a threat to their power base. ... ... They also seed reality with ways to lock people into a mold. This is called social engineering and intelligence agencies make this happen centrally. ... ... Many of the ”spiritual” works of our day are part of this seeding. ACIM is one of the better known ones. ;-)   [End]

• Video Embedded Quantum Communication   by InnerCalm  4y   720  VibeNhance

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Intelligence of Energy   R by InnerCalm  4y   1,241  Renewable & Sustaina

”As a man who has devoted his whole life to the most clear headed science, to the study of matter, I can tell you as a result of my research about atoms this much: There is no matter as such. All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force which brings the particle of an atom to vibration and holds this most minute solar system of the atom together. We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind. This mind is the matrix of all matter.” ... ... ---Max Planck--- ... ... ... ... ”I regard consciousness as fundamental. I regard matter as derivative from conscio ...   [retrieve this message]

• Universal Mind   by InnerCalm  4y   579  VibeNhance

”As a man who has devoted his whole life to the most clear headed science, to the study of matter, I can tell you as a result of my research about atoms this much: There is no matter as such. All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force which brings the particle of an atom to vibration and holds this most minute solar system of the atom together. We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind. This mind is the matrix of all matter. ” ... --Max Planck-- ... ... ”I regard consciousness as fundamental. I regard matter as derivative from consciousness. ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Second blast dashes hope for miners.   by InnerCalm  4y   812  Renewable & Sustaina

Clean coal = oxymoron right up there with tasty dog poo. ... ... Bad comparison if you consider other dogs and their sniffing preferences. But from a human perspective....   [End]

• Interesting Art Concept   by InnerCalm  4y   591  VibeNhance

http://strapanzla.blogspot.com/2010/11/mysterious-shadow-people.html   [End]

• Re: Second blast dashes hope for miners.   by InnerCalm  4y   744  Renewable & Sustaina

You would think we were living in the 1800’s. Unreal that there is a market for this substance. Unreal also that people would risk their lives to mine it to make some company wealthy.   [End]

• Re: censorship on internet forums.   by InnerCalm  4y   1,478  Renewable & Sustaina

Tony go reread the post you recently made in the ”Webmaster Debate” forum. ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1728991#i ... ... ... What would you say the tone of this post is? ... ... When posts like this were made about moderating or anyone else they were nuked or edited. In your case because it steps in line with the official ”position” it is seen as a glory post. ... ... The mocking/step in line, with the status quo, style post just happens to be in line with a questionable mod that has shown bias and also the support she received by the owner. ... From where I sit this is not a very critical eye and ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: censorship on internet forums.   by InnerCalm  4y   1,377  Renewable & Sustaina

The main agenda is $. The rest of what we witnessed are branches stemming from that main route. ... ... Drama and a certain degree of political correctness brings in people. People equal revenue. Rumor has it people have been IP banned for mentioning *that* in the past. Sensitive issue. ;-) ... ... This once was a healing site way back when but it has spiraled into something else with greed at the root. ... ... I don’t think I need to be concerned about any butt kissing to the owner going on in this room. I will just call it for what it is beyond the spin. Integrity vs popularity (perception).   [retrieve this message]

• Re: censorship on internet forums.   by InnerCalm  4y   1,422  Renewable & Sustaina

”I see that a couple of people who own/moderate other forums jumped in to add their own points of view. And that’s cool, because it is now also very clear where they are coming from. But these are people whose forums I used to find informative and enjoyable, people I respected. That is no longer the case.” ... ... What’s the politically correct term for ”butt kissing?”   [End]

• Re: Please provide links to messages   by InnerCalm  4y   1,493  Webmaster Debate

Forum Drama = revenue   [End]

• Re: A Vegan No More - The Story of a Recovering Vegan   by InnerCalm  4y   3,148  Vegetarian Debate

”all the people that I know that had cancer and diabetes were all meat eaters too.” ... ... Ditto. ... ... Add a raft of other illnesses. ... ... Also it must be mentioned that cooked diets are not healthy either, vegan included. Then there is toxic processed foods. ... ... This is why these blanket statements about veganism hold no water. The devil is in the details.   [End]

• Re: Friggin grow up already   by InnerCalm  4y   954  Personal Conflicts

and... ... ”every persons in these threads is pathetic. the same people over and over.always saying the same things. ... what a mass waste of time.” ... ... I won’t state the obvious. ;-) ... ... Just more added irony which I do enjoy.   [End]

• Re: Free Speech Online.   R by InnerCalm  4y   1,727  Renewable & Sustaina

Steve has done well for himself as a respected online blogger. ... ... ... When it comes to places like on line forums, censorship can and will rear its ugly head when their are agendas being supported. These range from special interest monetary reasons (eg. curezone), political agendas, religious agendas (eg. curezone), philosophical differences, political correctness, status quo sensibilities, and just plain old butt kissing to owners, etc. ... ... ... I think in the case of curezone the numbers have dwindled to reflect the deeper nature of the place. The defences I have seen to justify this are more ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Infiltration vs A Good Idea   by InnerCalm  4y   785  Politics Debate

I won;t disagree at all. There is a reason why the term ”green washing” exists. TPTB are heavily gate keeping all of this. But as I said, away from the mainstream lock down, there are people that do want to make a difference. ... ... It is hard to make a significant difference though when you have such heavy hitters doing what they can to confuse the issues and effectively control the flow. ... ... War on drugs.. ... ... War on terrorism. ... ... War on the slaves.   [End]

• Re: Friggin grow up already   by InnerCalm  4y   1,030  Personal Conflicts

Is that your version of irony? You are calling for people to ”grow up” then in the next breath you slur someones name. ... ... Okay. I get it. ... ... It’s the ”don’t do as I do, do as I say” routine. ... ... ... Carry on.   [End]

• Re: Food for thought...Joe Rollino   by InnerCalm  4y   2,413  Vegetarian Debate

There is excellent evidence that genetics is ”plastic.” In other words it responds to our thoughts and our environment and acts as a kind of recording media. ... ... If one believes they need meat then.... ... ... If one grows up conditioned in a society that believes they are dependent on meat then. ... ... ... If one is addicted to meat then.... ... ... Etc. ... ... ... The rest is maneuvering to justify. ... ... ... What I am suggesting is that the mind plays the most important role, not genetics.   [End]

• Re: A Vegan No More - The Story of a Recovering Vegan   by InnerCalm  4y   3,242  Vegetarian Debate

There are ways to fail on any diet. Without a full analysis of what was being eaten we have nothing to go on. ... ... Most of the people I know who failed as vegans did so because they didn’t understand the relationship between soil and plants. If the food is not highly mineralizing one is set up to fail long term. ... ... Don;t even get me started on the junk food variation. ... ... There are some extremely healthy vegans to model one’s diet after. Scary healthy.   [End]

• I'd Wager A Guess...   by InnerCalm  4y   831  Politics Debate

....that profits are being made on both sides of the (facade) political spectrum regarding this issue. Just more ”food” from the problem, reaction, solution psyop of 911.   [End]

• Infiltration vs A Good Idea   by InnerCalm  4y   824  Politics Debate

Like any good idea, often infiltration occurs to gate keep special interests. This has been true of many good orgs that start out with good intentions. Green Peace and many other orgs has been infiltrated by intel of the PTB effectively taking away their teeth. ... ... That said, many sustainability groups are falling prey to inside infiltration as well. Now that doesn’t mean that the idea of sustainability is bad. In fact if we do not begin thinking on these terms, we will poison ourselves off this planet and take many organisms with us. The key is to be aware enough to separate out the ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Moderator + Webmaster Attack???   by InnerCalm  4y   1,365  Webmaster Debate

That is not an attack. That is an observation. If taken as an attack then that is a sensitivity issue in this case. I never made a personal attack. ... ... I am here. ... ... However what kind of behavior are you engaging in?   [End]

• Re: I restored your message   by InnerCalm  4y   1,542  Webmaster Debate

You don’t make a very good slave nor are you in line with the status quo. ... ... I celebrate you. ;-) ... ...   [End]

• Re: Interesting World Statistical Clock   by InnerCalm  4y   628  Renewable & Sustaina

I think it Was Peter that put together an interesting visual a while back that showed that our cities bare a striking resemblance to cancer cells in an ”as above...so below’ kind of way. Peter has a good interview on The Conscious Media Network but it has become a pay site now. I am a member because its a phenomenal site with excellent interviews.   [End]

• Re: Please provide links to messages   by InnerCalm  4y   1,071  Webmaster Debate

Drama/controversy = hits = revenue = wealthy ... ... Any questions?   [End]

• Interesting World Statistical Clock   RR by InnerCalm  4y   794  Renewable & Sustaina

Here is a statistically interesting ”clock.” It gives us some ideas of what is going on in our world. ... ... Look at those co2 emissions rising. We are still in denial. ... ... Look at the death rats from various diseases. Yet somehow birth rates are still accelerating beyond death rates. ... ... http://www.peterrussell.com/Odds/WorldClock.php   [End]

• Re: Anxiety & Emotional/Negative Feelings Treatments   by InnerCalm  4y   2,755  Anxiety  Cross-post

If you want to try eft go to youtube and look up ”faster eft,” by Robert Smith. That is a huge resource and a very powerful distilled version of eft.   [End]

• Re: More for your list   by InnerCalm  4y   2,708  Anxiety  Cross-post

Each one has a place and you need to use what is right for you in your unique situation. Try what resonates.   [End]

• In context   by InnerCalm  4y   423  Abortion Debate

Are you familiar with the notorious grog...chaz..and the flow of his other incarnations leading to RyanD? He has been, and continues to be THE attack force in all debate forums he enters. If you look at the history of this last year you will see that he has been at the root of almost every derails thread based on attacks. ... ... At first people never responded. Then after nothing was being done and he would agressivleuy demean anyone with an opposing view.. ... ... Imagine H on steroids with a hurricane at his back and you begin to get where I am coming from with my analysis. ... ... Casual looks th ...   [retrieve this message]

• Moderator Abuse   by InnerCalm  4y   640  Webmaster Support

More here.... ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1727606#i ... ... This needs to be rectified.   [End]

• Re: Censorship by Moderator   by InnerCalm  4y   1,414  Webmaster Debate

And we are referred to as the ones jumping on the moderator. ... ... Surreal. ... ... First we see an official ”I quit.” Then a resumption in the shadows flailing an agenda with no official ”I resume.” ... ... ... I sure hope the webmaster chimes in. This is a massive problem. George Bush could moderate better at this point. ... Reminds me of the kind of goofiness that goes on in some of the private forums here by private owners.   [End]

• Re: Censorship by Moderator   by InnerCalm  4y   1,432  Webmaster Debate

This is a moderating disaster. ... ... ... Fail   [End]

• Re: I disagree in part - and the forums are NOT unmoderated, btw   by InnerCalm  4y   428  Abortion Debate

Sounds great in theory but it isn’t taking effect as we write these. In the political forum the house attack dog continues. His posts were left intact while those who defended against his attacks had messages removed. ... THAT is bias. No way to sugar coat it.   [End]

• Re: Food for thought...Joe Rollino   by InnerCalm  4y   1,943  Vegetarian Debate

Cooking is the beginning of much disease and the shorting of life span. It mutilates food. The chemical changes are numerous.   [End]

• Re: Censorship by Moderator   by InnerCalm  4y   1,565  Webmaster Debate

Yes it seems someone has let their shiny badge go to their head and allowed it to become an extension of a fractured ego, making up rules as they go to placate their inner demons. ... ... So instead of repairing the sickness that has been allowed to permeate the debate forums we just see a new disease added into the mix. Censorshipism. ... ... ... By their fruits....   [End]

• Re: Webmaster - I wish to draw your attention to   by InnerCalm  4y   755  Webmaster Support

Cora considering the subject matter, perhaps a better word would be fuksinating? Just a thought.   [End]

• Re: TOS edit   by InnerCalm  4y   372  Abortion Debate

Egoic gate keeping. ;-) ... ... ... Signs of a broken psyche. ... ... perhaps this message will strike a chord and an exploration to heal will begin or more bliss chasing and deeper into the chasm. ...   [End]

• Re: I've decided to stop moderating   by InnerCalm  4y   403  Abortion Debate

There’s always the personal dispute forum. ... ... If you are correct then hypocrisy is running deep in new age land. ... ... This is why I say that chasing bliss never really hides the shadows. It’s just a way of whistling in the dark. I find that those who are always rampantly chasing rainbows are doing so to mask the gremlins within. ... ... Chasing bliss is NOT about balance. In fact it creates a deeper imbalance through denial.   [End]

• TOS edit   by InnerCalm  4y   384  Abortion Debate

Perhaps it should be reflected in the TOS that mods are allowed to wield personal vendettas and display high bias in order to add even more drama to forums.   [End]

• Re: I've decided to stop moderating   by InnerCalm  4y   345  Abortion Debate

Is this a case of a phoenix mod or is this a new assignment from the shadows? ... ... It adds another strange angle to an already strange scenario. ... Like moldy icing on a rotten cake. ... ... ... Next similes and metaphors will be the new banned. Then I’ll have no voice here.   [End]

• Re: yep, censored again.   by InnerCalm  4y   689  Politics Debate

New mod or old agenda decay?   [End]

• Re: [Message Deleted by a Forum Moderator]   by InnerCalm  4y   699  Politics Debate

You have an enemy in ”high places.” ... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODYGxh3ZfvA&feature=related   [End]

• Re: [Message Deleted by a Forum Moderator]   by InnerCalm  4y   696  Politics Debate

Did this just get edited er I mean censored? ... ... ... LOL ... ... ... ... My curiostiy is piqued.   [End]

• Re: I've decided to stop moderating   by InnerCalm  4y   396  Abortion Debate

I know. I got tagged by a few for turning his attacks around and adding some satire about it. ... ... Up is down and down is up in la la land.   [End]

• Video Embedded Contributionism: No More Money   by InnerCalm  4y   386  VibeNhance

I agree with you.Every single ”candida diet” allows different things.Like Djorge has said we do not even know for sure this is a real syndrome.I am so far beyond confused its starting to play with ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Re: People Doing Incredible Things   by InnerCalm  4y   796  VibeNhance

Fear is introduced early on. Some just accept it less. Some take their power back later on and become fearless.   [End]

• Re: Some thought on energy modalities   by InnerCalm  4y   957  Renewable & Sustaina

I’ve seen it work miracles. Its like the karmic tie equalizer.   [End]

• Video Embedded How recent   by InnerCalm  4y   726  Webmaster Support

...have these changes been? ... ... If there was proper moderation to stop the name calling things would be much more functional and information would flow much better. ... ... Debating styles can allow for information probing in many ways but there is no need for personal attacks. ... ... Beyond enforcing that, we get into issues of censorship such as seen is some forum owned forums. Not great for unbiased information exchanges. ... ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Re: I've decided to stop moderating   by InnerCalm  4y   417  Abortion Debate

I noticed it’s business as usual for the notorious one. ... ... *sigh* ... ... ... That was the main reason for needing moderation in the first place.   [End]

• Re: Tipping Point   by InnerCalm  4y   934  Conspiracy Theories

Wishful thinking. The ”tipping point’ information is meant to lead people into revolt. They are armed, ready and waiting. We are seeing more angles of provocation taking place.   [End]

• Video Embedded People Doing Incredible Things   by InnerCalm  4y   914  VibeNhance

I agree with you.Every single ”candida diet” allows different things.Like Djorge has said we do not even know for sure this is a real syndrome.I am so far beyond confused its starting to play with ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Re: Change   by InnerCalm  4y   813  VibeNhance

Strings of christmas lights make good floss.   [End]

• Re: Change   by InnerCalm  4y   795  VibeNhance

I eat light. No more need for the other.   [End]

• Re: November 19th   by InnerCalm  4y   949  Conspiracy Theories

Many of these people serve as useful idiots or are agent provocateurs that are set up to fail, effectively killing credibility of given information. This throws people off the track so to speak. ... ... Alex Jones is a popular one. Jeff Rense as well. There are many.   [End]

• Forum Idea   by InnerCalm  4y   764  Webmaster Support

I would like to request what I think may be an interesting experiment for the debate side of curezone. ... ... Curezone - Cage Match Debate (better name of course) ... ... ... It would require at least 2 forums. One forum would be for requesting a match with another member on a particular topic. ... ... The other forum would be for the match itself. ... ... The key though would be to have it so 2 people engaged in a match are the only posters allowed. The match could also have a time limit and be judged with voting as an optional feature or have a panel of judges who score the debate. ... ... Example. ... ... Person x ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Fixed   by InnerCalm  4y   404  Abortion Debate

Those are nasty little faeries. You should see what they do when no one’s looking. Shameful.   [End]

• Image Embedded Fixed   by InnerCalm  4y   474  Abortion Debate

”Yes, these forums need moderating, but they do not need censoring. It must be remembered by anyone who moderates here, that these are ”debate” forums, not some ladies garden party.” ... ... I beg to differ. ... ... [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Re: Censoring versus appropriate editing   by InnerCalm  4y   546  Conspiracy Theories

”A good thing to come from all of this, has been, that people are more aware of how they treat others, and hopefully this will continue.” ... ... Whatever cheese breath. ;-)   [End]

• Change   by InnerCalm  4y   923  VibeNhance

”Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.” Leo Nikolaevich Tolstoy   [End]

• Re: Censoring versus appropriate editing   by InnerCalm  4y   548  Conspiracy Theories

It makes sense to remove personal attacks when there is other good info in a post.   [End]

• For you   by InnerCalm  4y   483  Abortion Debate

..if you decide to take another crack at it I will give you some constructive criticism. Or this can stand as a useful bit of info for the next mod. ... ... It may have been good if you would have taken a few hours and gone back several pages and went through post by post to get a feel for the flow of things and the contextual framework of what has been going on beyond the spin. That in itself would have given you a good base to start with. ... ... From that base and from what the majority of the people were asking for (stooping personal attacks) it would have been simple from that point. Just ma ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: TOS ... a few more thoughts   by InnerCalm  4y   572  Conspiracy Theories

It’s moot in this case. She stepped down. ... ... I wonder if we ask Jesus really nicely?....   [End]

• Re: Man invents machine to convert plastic into oil   by InnerCalm  4y   2,426  Renewable & Sustaina

We have to change or we are screwed. Even special interests are gonna have to face dire consequences unless we change our footprint here.   [End]

• Re: Man invents machine to convert plastic into oil   by InnerCalm  4y   2,448  Renewable & Sustaina

You’d be surprised what you can make plastic out of. Soy, hemp etc and all renewable. ... ... Things should be built to last and modified. Less fashion sense and more functionality and much less would need to accumulate in landfills. We have become too disconnected. Our economic model also encourages consumerism which needs to be changed. ... ... If we think about things differently we can have clean, healthy technologies and if people worked together for common causes instead of exclusive and competitive advantages, our world would accelerate towards innovation married to harmony. ... ... We just ne ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: William & The Windmill   by InnerCalm  4y   588  Renewable & Sustaina

””what are you serving time for?...” ... ... Growing broccoli. ... ... ... They missed the spinach or I would have received a life sentence.   [End]

• Re: William & The Windmill   by InnerCalm  4y   579  Renewable & Sustaina

There is a massive petition underway. I posted inof in the news forum. It was sent to me by Gabriel Cousens.   [End]

• Re: William & The Windmill   by InnerCalm  4y   673  Renewable & Sustaina

Have you seen the crazy bill that is in the US senate as we speak. Some of the wording indicates that they can and may make it illegal to garden yourself under some distortion of ”food safety.” Also saving seeds would be a no no. It is easy to see that Monsanto is engaged in some leveraging on this. ... ... Europe’s rules go in effect this coming April. Heavily restricted supplements and the dissolving of many healing modalities. Talk about agendas. ... ... Codex is marching ahead. ... ... People in some countries may have to start an underground movement to trade seeds and set up hydroponics indoor ...   [retrieve this message]

• Some thought on energy modalities   by InnerCalm  4y   1,048  Renewable & Sustaina

To tell you the truth I have tried most methods of energy work ranging from Donna Eden to Richard Bartlett’s Matrix Energetics and a ton in between. ... ... After spending years experiencing many modalities I have come to the conclusion that what ever you make up will work best. Shamans of the past knew this and were able to customize their approach based on the world view of the recipient of their healing. That is because it will be an extension of your on inner metaphorical construct. ... ... Now that doesn’t mean these wont be of use. ... ... I will say that the old paradigms of ”running energy are li ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: William & The Windmill   by InnerCalm  4y   582  Renewable & Sustaina

Necessity is the mother of invention. Many in the western world have become complacent and in a sense run on auto pilot.   [End]

• Re: a few more thoughts ...   by InnerCalm  4y   2,903  Abortion Debate

”This is all about attacking the message, not the messenger.” ... ... ... All the moderating can be distilled down to that statement. Takes a lot of work out of moderating.   [End]

• Re: TOS ... a few more thoughts   by InnerCalm  4y   581  Conspiracy Theories

”There are some people with great minds who post here.” ... ... Really? Where.   [End]

• William & The Windmill   R by InnerCalm  4y   727  Renewable & Sustaina

... ... Where there is a WIll, there is a way. ;-) ... ... ... http://www.thestar.com/videozone/737443--william-and-the-windmill   [End]

• Re: TOS ... a few more thoughts   by InnerCalm  4y   625  Conspiracy Theories

I think if people stick to the info and don’t attack the posters everything will remain open and smooth.   [End]

• Re: Forum members...   by InnerCalm  4y   1,675  Abortion Debate

Glad you see it as that. It’s my calling card. ... ... ... I think Mira if you just focus on the nastiness that went on between members (that was why we needed moderation)and allow all information be examined openly, things will be just fine. It will save you a ton of work and keep everyone on all sides happy(for the most part). ... ... In the political forum we must allow dissent and political agendas and personalities etc, to be examined and scrutinized. ... The same is true in the conspiracy forum. Too be stifled due to political correctness goes way against the grain in these kinds of forums with ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: I get the message !!!   by InnerCalm  4y   1,544  Abortion Debate

Pretty much bang on. ... ... To reiterate. Just need personal attacks between forum members to stop. Information must be explored freely without the biased political correctness.   [End]

• Re: a few more thoughts ...   by InnerCalm  4y   3,004  Abortion Debate

Ouch. I thought she’d be a bit more even keel. Disappointed.   [End]

• Re: a few more thoughts ...   by InnerCalm  4y   2,860  Abortion Debate

Is it confirmed that Mira is the new mod?   [End]

• Re: What the heck?   by InnerCalm  4y   2,859  Abortion Debate

That one was alerted to seconds after you posted it. Someone is watching you. ... ... Be afraid. ... ... Be very afraid.   [End]

• Re: Why did you hide Ryan's message?   by InnerCalm  4y   1,386  Abortion Debate

It’s way over the top. Needs to be addressed. This isn’t moderating it’s full on censorship fueled by a personal agenda/vendetta.   [End]

• Re: What the heck?   by InnerCalm  4y   3,030  Abortion Debate

Fuzzy logic has been a problem so far.   [End]

• Re: charlie rangel, yet another corrupt democrat goes down with the ship.   by InnerCalm  4y   647  Politics Debate

I am pretty sure that most forum software keeps original posts that the webmaster can see. If need be, he can see what has been going on. Somebody will have some splainin’ to do. ;-) ... ... ... I say we give this a few days and if it continues we pull together a petition and ask for a full examination. This is entering bizarro land.   [End]

• Re: What the heck?   by InnerCalm  4y   2,918  Abortion Debate

We can always discuss the finer points of fuzzy bunnies.   [End]

• Criminalized Gardening   by InnerCalm  4y   624  News

Today the U.S. Senate will vote to pass bill 510, the notorious ”Food Safety Modernization Act”. If S510 is passed, personal control over gardening will be severely restricted and saving seeds will be outlawed, theoretically setting the stage for a complete food monopoly by Monsanto and its GMO agenda. In short, it will grant the U.S. government new authority over the public’s right to grow, trade and transport any foods. Food production of any kind will essentially be under the authority of the Department of Homeland Security and anyone caught growing food without permission, even in the ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re:you have again edited my post, and there was no breach of TOS, explai...   by InnerCalm  4y   3,034  Abortion Debate

Anarchy towards goofiness ... Goofiness that must be stopped ... End the goofiness ... No more goofiness ... Destruction of goofiness ... Attack the goofiness   [End]

• Re: Forum members...   by InnerCalm  4y   1,676  Abortion Debate

Bunnies rule. ... ... Can you imagine how the zionist agenda could be edited for political correctness. I know one prominent poster/forum owner/mod that may have a something to say when it impeded his ability to share info in an open evaluation style. ... ... Calling a spade a spade.... ... ... Censorship. ... ... This needs to be nipped in the bud. ... ... The tipping point for me was when the word ”men” was seen as a problem. At that point I got a glimpse into a belief system behind the mask and an agenda that flows out of it. ... ... The amazing thing is that most of the posters on all sides of all issues are see ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Forum members...   by InnerCalm  4y   1,744  Abortion Debate

God, pestilence.   [End]

• Re: Forum members...   by InnerCalm  4y   1,636  Abortion Debate

Editing one post = mistake. Going on an editing spree is a mission.   [End]

• Re: Message to Ryan: Regarding Tiki's Message   by InnerCalm  4y   2,255  Abortion Debate

Take off the bunny slippers before it’s tooooo laaattttteeee.   [End]

• Re: Forum members...   by InnerCalm  4y   1,762  Abortion Debate

Edited for grandma db’s satisfaction... ... ... ”Ya know IC... I live in the US... We fought overcame the British Crown and won independence. We protested aired our concerns about the Vietnam war and ended the draft. I know we’ve gotten soft and lazy unmotivated and Dubba George w. Bush has nearly stomped out reduced ALL our civil rights, but dammit, gosh, golly, gee there’s still a fight disagreance left in us! We are slowly coming out of our coma lack of awareness and seeing the injustices done and we are uniting once again! ... ... I am joining the Bajoran Resistance against to peti ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Message to Ryan: Regarding Tiki's Message   by InnerCalm  4y   2,307  Abortion Debate

These bunny ears are digging into my scalp. Don’t even get me started on what the tail is doing. ... ... ... The fuzzy bunny parade marches on into the searing light.   [End]

• Image Embedded Re: Forum members...   by InnerCalm  4y   1,694  Abortion Debate

Resistance is futile. The fuzzy bunny parade has begun. ... ... ... [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Re: What constitutes a breach of TOS   by InnerCalm  4y   1,722  Abortion Debate

We must all be assimilated into the new age fluffy bunny borg. Resistance is futile. ... ... Began chanting now.... ... love and light ... love and light ... love and light ... ... ... Take a deep breath. ... ... ... ... ... You have been assimilated.   [End]

• Re: Message to Ryan: Regarding Tiki's Message   by InnerCalm  4y   2,315  Abortion Debate

Before it was a debate forum with sticks and clubs in a wide open field. Now the clubs and stick are gone. The field has been reduced to a small room with a very bright light known as the sin washer max 100.   [End]

• Re: Theory on Why Illuminati Wants 911 Truth to Come Out Now   by InnerCalm  4y   593  Conspiracy Theories

This has been my evaluation. Provocation and agitation.   [End]

• Re: Theory on Why Illuminati Wants 911 Truth to Come Out NowEDITED   by InnerCalm  4y   580  Conspiracy Theories

We are co-creators of reality. We must take on the scriipt to help project it. So....   [End]

• Re: Theory on Why Illuminati Wants 911 Truth to Come Out Now   by InnerCalm  4y   610  Conspiracy Theories

Chaos begets chaos. Eventually all empires fail. It’s cyclic.   [End]

• Image Embedded Re: Again, why the editing????   by InnerCalm  4y   2,004  Abortion Debate

... ... It’s the new fuzzy bunnies alert. [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded Re: What constitutes a breach of TOS   by InnerCalm  4y   1,729  Abortion Debate

I agree with you.Every single ”candida diet” allows different things.Like Djorge has said we do not even know for sure this is a real syndrome.I am so far beyond confused its starting to play with ... [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Re: a few more thoughts ...(edit)   by InnerCalm  4y   2,946  Abortion Debate

Perhaps no one. It may be offensive to the new sherriff’s sensibilities. ... ... A heads up though.... ... ... You may have to change your name because it may offend someone’s grandmother’s cat. Also refrain from using the word chomp. ... ... ... That is all.   [End]

• So far...   by InnerCalm  4y   1,745  Abortion Debate

So far it seems the use of verbs, nouns, adjectives, adverbs, pronouns etc are the new fodder fro breaking TOS. ... ... ... All we ALL wanted was personal attacks to stop not an ushering in of a new thought police regime where any sensitive material can no longer be investigated for fear it may not measure up to a love and light brigade from planet agenda. ... ... ... This has gone way over board. ... ... When the word ”men” is removed from a post we have hit a new low in censorship. ... ... I will congratulate you though. In a weird and unsuspected way you have brought all forums members together against a comm ...   [retrieve this message]

• Message to Ryan: Regarding Tiki's Message   by InnerCalm  4y   2,387  Abortion Debate

For some reason the politcal forum is broke so I thought I’d post this here for shits and giggles. Ooops I should edit that to fecal waste removal and giggles so as not to offend the moderators grandma. anyhoo... ... ... Ryan I think Tiki is being blatantly facetious to make a point regarding our new sheriff that rode in on a comet of love and light. ... ... ... I think we all agree this has gone wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ... overboard. ... ... Imagine us agreeing on this censorship issue. All we All wanted was personal attacks stopped. Now we are seeing the political correctness bug being unleashed to shut d ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: a few more thoughts ...   by InnerCalm  4y   3,001  Abortion Debate

New age mind sap. You must assimilate or be destroyed by the light. ... ... First it was nouns. ... ... Then verbs. ... ... Adjectives next. ... ... Adverbs fell too. ... ... Then..... ... ... Pronouns. ... ... ... No language left...just space. ... ...   [End]

• Re: charlie rangel, yet another corrupt democrat goes down with the ship.   by InnerCalm  4y   658  Politics Debate

Ryan I think Tiki is being blatantly facetious to make a point regarding our new sheriff that rode in on a comet of love and light. ... ... ... I think we all agree this has gone wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ...   [retrieve this message]

• Also To the *new* Moderator   by InnerCalm  4y   1,642  Abortion Debate

When editing (butchering) a post due to personal sensitivities (censorship) can you please add ”censored by dbmoderator” in the post title? This will save us much time when gathering them all up to show the webmaster. Thanks.   [End]

• Video Embedded Yes Indeed   by InnerCalm  4y   2,128  Abortion Debate

A clear violation of the lonely exclamation mark and way too much white space. Good call Tomi. Sorry Ryan. It may b e useful to read the new Love and Light manual being distributed throughout the forum. In particular the Rainbows and Ponies edition. That should bring you up to speed. ... ... In the meantime relax and enjoy. You will be reconditioned. ... ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Your Current Post   by InnerCalm  4y   2,041  Abortion Debate

You used the word ”mean.” This will not be tolerated. The word ”mean” is well known in new age circles to actually suck light photons into its dark and dense mass. ... ... Please refrain from using this word and any other related words. ... ... ... Also all nouns are under supervision. Please post nouns responsibly. ... ... Please memorize this because it is destined for termination in 3....2.....1.....POOF!   [End]

• We're Not In Kansas Anymore?   by InnerCalm  4y   2,032  Abortion Debate

You are not alone. What we are seeing is a love and light agenda that waters everything down through a filter of political correctness. This will effectively impede debate greatly. Words now to avoid when pointing out negative qualities are... men, women, democrats, republicans, political figures....all nouns. ... ... Stop posting nouns in a negative light and we should be okay until the thought police deem verbs as light suc***s too. ... ... Sarcasm may offend the new sheriffs grandma so this will be edited too. ... ... We’re not in Kansas anymore Toto.   [End]

• Re: What the heck?   by InnerCalm  4y   2,902  Abortion Debate

This is getting absurd and shows a huge agenda being released. ... I call it love and light syndrome. When one cannot even examine information freely without such blatant watering down of terms then all debate stops. It begins to resemble a forum after thought police have gone through it. ... ... ... All that was and is needed is that personal attacks be stopped. Going out of the box like this is displaying a curious agenda indeed, one that the webmaster will not be behind. ... ... ... So then we will see terms like ”those dems” etc all be axed because they may be derogatory towards democrats. ... ... This i ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: a few more thoughts ...   by InnerCalm  4y   2,896  Abortion Debate

I see political correctness dis ease.   [End]

• Re: a few more thoughts ...   by InnerCalm  4y   2,909  Abortion Debate

I see an agenda of rainbows and ponies and whistling in the dark being released.   [End]

• Re: a few more thoughts ...   by InnerCalm  4y   2,989  Abortion Debate

That kind of censorship is going to limit extremely the examination of information. That is in the same ball park as though police ala Brave New World. ... If we can not examine groups or ideas there is no fuel for debate and this becomes a forum that fuels a type of hidden agenda where everyone must only post information that adheres to a love and light template. ... ... In the ”Men” case that is bordering on cartoonish in its scope of censorship. With that kind of filtering I would guestimate that 80% of all posts will be gone and then this will be exactly like the support side and negated its ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: To the Moderator   by InnerCalm  4y   1,562  Abortion Debate

I think this is pretty easily actually. If one examines the information only and leaves the person who posted the information out of the equation, then all is fine. ... ... ... In other words don’t shoot the piano player. ... ... I am sure there will be growing pains with a few posters but with tight moderation based on TOS things will be sorted out quickly. ... ... As far as controversial info being posted, that is welcomed because it can make very good debating material. Also if we are too politically correct in the info that can be shared then the entire point is lost. As far as information goes, it ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Abortion and Racism "Evil Twins," Martin Luther King Jr’s. Niece Say...   by InnerCalm  4y   1,969  Abortion Debate

So maybe if special interests are so interested in having fetuses be born as babies then they can offer massive incentives to would be mothers. Like a full package that deals with living expenses, clothing, education, health care etc up until 18. About 3 to 4 hundred thousand should about cover it. So then it’s put up or shut up time for these guys who want to force women to go through with pregnancies. Presents on birthdays and at christmas would also show that these people truly care beyond the rhetoric. Pony up boyz.   [End]

• Re: Zero Point Transmission Reciever (David Sereda)   by InnerCalm  4y   1,999  Ask Trapper

I messed around with pyramids when I was 12. Did lots of experiments especially on fruit preservation. Results were profound. ... ... I also find some of the sites like Stonehenge fascinating. The seem to be resonators that tune into specific earth/cosmic frequencies. ... ... We have has so much knowledge kept from us and most of its has to do with frequency/intent. Some truly metaphysical power being hidden away.   [End]

• Re: Why Do Blacks Still Buy The Government Plantation Lie?   by InnerCalm  4y   596  Politics Debate

”They cant control the way you think....or can they?” ... ... Many tools of influence in this regard.   [End]

• More for your list   by InnerCalm  4y   2,810  Anxiety  Cross-post

Here are some other things to add to your list. ... ... Amygdala Retraining ... TAT ... Bach Flower Essences (highly recommended) ... Sedona Method ... Meditation ... Hypnotherapy ... NLP ... Metaphor Work ... Energy Work ala Donna Eden ...   [End]

• Re: Humans are Stellar   by InnerCalm  4y   1,343  Abortion Debate

All the pieces are necessary. The key thing to realize is that one of the pieces is a living, breathing, thinking women with a freedom to choose. Society does not and should not have an jurisdiction over her freedom in this regard.   [End]

• Re: Who is going to look after all the children??   by InnerCalm  4y   1,314  Abortion Debate

Gnostic and esoteric christianity. Very different beast than the mainstream variety.   [End]

• Re: Thoughts   by InnerCalm  4y   1,456  Abortion Debate

”Women who have strong family support, are unlikely to decide to terminate a pregnancy anyway.” ... ... Yup it comes down to healthy people, families and cultures psychologically speaking. When people feel connected and valued we get a very different exchange. ... ... When they feel cut off and devalued things get hard. ... ... But lets bring this back to it should remain a women’s choice whether to go through with a pregnancy or not. I find it so interesting that the most vocal opposition to this obvious exercise in free will comes from.......MEN! What is that saying? Yes it’s a control issue but le ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Humans are Stellar   by InnerCalm  4y   1,361  Abortion Debate

”Here again there’s this ”womens rights” that I see constantly, which is total rubbish. ... No-one is forcing women one way or the other to do whatever in most cases, so why push this barrow ....” ... ... I think the point that some are making is that there are those who would have society force a women to have a child against her will. This is why the ”barrow is being pushed.” ... ... We live in a society where there is still rampant inequality where women are concerned. It can;t be missed. It is everywhere. Some cultures are criminal when it comes to this issue.   [End]

Forum Pages
1  10  20  ...  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37 38  

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

All Natural Oxy-Powder
Buy Direct. Same or Next Day Shipping. Rated Best Colon Cleansing Prod...
Eliminate Herpes
Information on the revolutionary Dynamiclear Combat Kit - External & Interna...
High Blood Pressure?
How 3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

PLAT

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Free...
Clark Kidney Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Kidney Cleanse with purest products! Great prices.

GOLD

Medically research anti-diabetic effects
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces bl...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Cancer’s Natural Enemy
Opc Oleander, 15% Discount With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Healthy Weight Loss
”I saw results almost immediately, losing 52 pounds between September and...
Medically Proven Anti-Cancer Benefits
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water ...
Dr. Clark Zappers
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Zapper frequency device have become widely used and are a...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H. Restore lost reserves. J.CROW’S® Lugol’s Iodine Soluti...
Bad Breath Tests
Bad Breath Tests, how to test bad breath
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Cancer, HIV and Hep-C Remedy
Proven natural remedy for cancer, HIV, Hep-C and much more!

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

393 messages, 479,581 topics, topics per page limited to: 150, average number of messages per page: 10, 38 pages,  29,228,670 page views

"Some succeed because they are destined to suceed, other because they're determined to."

Image Galler Mosaic Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Herpes Cure?
It certainly is a major breakthrough in how Herpes is Treated

High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

$10 off Oxy-Powder®
A special discount for all CureZone members!

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
All Natural Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Same or ...

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Scientist prove anti-diabetic benefits

Proven Parasite Diet

Dr. Clark: Best Prices You Will Find!
Tools for Healing is the number one source for produc...

Cancer’s Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Royal Supreme Flax Hull Lignans
Flax is a well-established source of the essential fatty ac...

Life Technology™

Medianet Ads

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powder®

Proven Parasite Diet

Cancer’s Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Life Technology™

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powder®

Proven Parasite Diet

Cancer’s Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Life Technology™

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 2.03 sec at 4/18/2014 5:42:43 AM, requested by 54.81.170.136, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/s2.asp?f=762&c=0&ob=d&m=InnerCalm , requested 1 pages during this session, y=8