CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums38550 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Expanded All Messages [393] Posted by LikeItOrNot, Sorted by Date Source: Mosaic: Messages Across All CureZone Forums & Blogs

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Rules
 29,233,912 page views     556 messages     479,619 topics     3 pages
New Message Posting Disabled  

Original Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
5m ago
Search:   Top 300

All Messages [393] Posted by LikeItOrNot, Sorted by Date   Back To Standard Forum View

Like Mosaic on Facebook.com
Forum Pages
1  2 3  
  • Just did my first pull and it does work.   by LikeItOrNot  8y   1,446  Oil Pulling

I got the same type of ĒdetoxĒ headache that I get during fasting..like 2hrs after doing it. ... ...   [End]

• Re: Family opposition to diet   by LikeItOrNot  8y   879  Raw Vegetarian

lol.. Has your family started to..smell.. to you yet? After youíre raw for a while you tend to notice a smell to SADíers/JunkFooders. Itís kind of ironic when theyíre saying youíre food smells and they smell even after showering. ... ... ... ... As for nicely dealing with it.. ... ... Ok if your counters are covered with stuff growing and the fridge is full of produce.. That does sound kind of annoying and something thatíll constantly cause arguments. I know how my fridge looks after I produce shop. lol. Is there any way you can get a second fridge for all your produce and somewhere else for all your sp ...   [retrieve this message]

• Anyone lose weight going raw?   by LikeItOrNot  8y   1,082  Raw Vegetarian

What percentages of fat/carbs/protein did you do?   [End]

• Re: HELP! Still bloated on raw attempts   by LikeItOrNot  8y   1,165  Raw Vegetarian

You should try the Master Cleanse first. Thatís what got me into raw. It basicaly fixes your digestive system along with everything else. Before that, just eating apples would give me gas and bloat me up. ... ...   [End]

• What juices have a diuretic effect?   by Likeitornot  8y   585  Fasting: Juice

So far I have ... ... Asparagus ... Cucumbers ... Parsley ... Dandelion Greens ... Celery ... Lemmon ... ... ... Anything Iím missing? ... ...   [End]

• Re: Help.   by Likeitornot  8y   1,261  Hypothyroid

The majority of those symptoms you listed are hypothyroid symptoms..(if not all) ... ... If your doctor is saying itís ĒnormalĒ, find a new doctor because whatís ĒnormalĒ for one person isnít normal for another. Try an an endocronologist because they specializes in thyroid. ... ... Bowel cleansing and liver flushing could also help. If youíre into fasting, the master cleanse will help..youíd notice a difference with things like bloating and concentration after like a week but you get the most out of it if you do it longer. ... ... ...   [End]

• Re: Culturing Veggies   by Likeitornot  8y   674  Candida Support

lol.. Iím scared of doing it wrong too. This is the best site that describes how to do it.. ... http://www.wildernessfamilynaturals.com/vegetable_culture_starter.htm ... ... ... I bought the probiotic caps and 2 pakets of Kefir..just havenít had the balls to try to make it yet. lol. ... ...   [End]

• Re: is there a way   R by Likeitornot  8y   999  Relationship

I think this guy sounds like a jackass. Love doesnít mean much.. He can say he loves you all he wants, his actions speak otherwise. ... ... He Ēdidnít plan on cheatingĒ LOL. Nobody ever does. It always ĒJust happensĒ. Anyone can cheat, itís not hard, oppertunities come up all the time. The difference in people is that some can handle and control themselves during a situation. He obviously didnít want too. ... ... Then he turns around and blames the cheating on you? Oh please! Itís because he didnít think you cared, loved him, blablabla. If he had any respect for you and your relationship, he wouldív ...   [retrieve this message]

• Help me decide which contacts to get..   by Likeitornot  8y   554  Eyesight

If youíre here to spam eye sight products and supplements or the Ēbates methodĒ.. Donít bother. I just need help deciding between contacts.. ... ... ... I have a bad astignmatisim, I canít see near or far and Iíve tried pretty much every brand of soft lens out there. I can see, my problem is reading. I canít see signs while driving and stuff. So now Iím down to 2 choices. ... ... The pair I think I can read the best in seems to be darker. ... The other pair lets more light in, things are brighter and that seems to drive me nuts. BUT! When I first put these on, I thought I did see really good with them bu ...   [retrieve this message]

• So how many carbs in Braggs, Raw, ACV with the mother?   by Likeitornot  8y   726  Apple Cider

Curiosity question. I know it says 0, but thatís per serving size. ... Anyone know what the actual amount is?   [End]

• Re: How should you take Liquid Probiotics?   by LikeItOrNot  8y   800  Master Cleanse Supp

Read the bottle or call the healthfood store and ask them. Theyíre all different.   [End]

• Re: Only to "movements" a day   by LikeItOrNot  8y   717  Master Cleanse Supp

Youíre doing it right. The SWF washes everything out and once itís done.. itís done. Thereís nothing else going in your system to make you have a ĒmovementĒ.   [End]

• Re: What is this itching???   by LikeItOrNot  8y   1,274  Master Cleanse Supp

Itís a detox thing. A lot of people have been complaining about it lately. Not having good enough bms/eliminations will also make it worse and last longer.   [End]

• Re: I hate yogurt   by LikeItOrNot  8y   630  Master Cleanse Supp

Youíre not supposed to use yogurt anyway. Use real probiotics. Or something like kefir.   [End]

• Re: Problem peeing... possible stone???   by LikeItOrNot  8y   627  Master Cleanse Supp

How much water does she drink besides the lemonade ? She says itís only happening at night, is it because sheís drinking a lot less at night? ... ... That same exact thing happens to me every now and then and itís always when Iím getting dehydrated and not drinking enough. It starts going away after I drink more. ... ... ...   [End]

• When are lemons bad?   by LikeItOrNot  8y   389  Master Cleanse Supp

I have some with some greyish spots on it and not sure if I should use them or not.. It looks like itís on top of the rind though not in the actual lemon. It looked fine when I cut it.. ... ... ...   [End]

• Antibiotics to PREVENT infection after oral surgery?   by LikeItOrNot  8y   785  Ask Barefoot

To Ēprotect the organs incase the bacteria is floating around their systemĒ ... ... ... Personally I think immune boosting supplements/food, probiotics and a healthy, raw diet is enough to protect against that.. ... ... What do you think?   [End]

• Re: Thanks, another question though??   by LikeItOrNot  8y   748  Master Cleanse Supp

No. Do not use the Epson Salts, itís completely different. Regular salt wonít work either. Sea Salt is just Sea Salt.. Like Celtic Sea Salt. You can find it at WholeFoods or other health food stores. And it canít be iodized/iodine.   [End]

• Re: Where do i get cayenne pepper?   by LikeItOrNot  8y   782  Master Cleanse Supp

how about a nice hot bath, or maybe a compress for your forehead ... ... hang in there, the day is almost over   [End]

• Re: MC drink/sea salt question   by LikeItOrNot  8y   746  Master Cleanse Supp

For most people itís completely out within an hour, 2 the most. ... ... Easiest way to get it down is with a straw. And heat it up first so the salt disolves evenly, it can be gross and chunky if itís cold or coarse salt. ... ...   [End]

• Re: SWF/MC question!   by LikeItOrNot  8y   848  Master Cleanse Supp

I donít really understand your question.. ... ... But youíre supposed to do the SWF the first day and EVERY DAY up untill you finish.. ... ... Hereís a link to the MC if you havenít read up on it: ... http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/Spa/7244/master_cleanse.html ... ... Good luck. :) ... ... ... ...   [End]

• Tea sucks. I'm going to die. :(   by LikeItOrNot  8y   897  Master Cleanse Supp

I couldnít do the SWF this morning so I drank the tea. It started kicking in a few hours ago when I had some slight cramps and bubbling. So I went and laid down but ended up falling asleep for like 4 hours. ... ... I now have the worst cramps and gas pains ever. I can hardly walk. Itís like shooting up my spine and everything. I want to puke. This sucks. :( ... ...   [End]

• No.   by LikeItOrNot  8y   1,016  Master Cleanse Supp

Iím asking IF the syrup was bad, would I THEN get a stomachache? ... ... I didnít say I had one.. ... ...   [End]

• Re: Cayenne is ACID forming!!!   by LikeItOrNot  8y   829  Master Cleanse Supp

And there are other people who say itís alkaline forming.. ... ... What makes you so sure this guy is right and someone else isnít? ... ... ...   [End]

• Do you think if maple syrup was bad or stale..   by LikeItOrNot  8y   1,082  Master Cleanse Supp

I would have a stomachache or some kind of symptom after using it for 2 days? ... ... ...   [End]

• Anyone have a recipe for homemade shampoo/conditioner?   by LikeItOrNot  8y   1,329  Beauty Tips

I keep looking at all these Ēnatural shampoosĒ and they still have chemicals and crap in it. Anything simple like just mixing a few oils or something together without using herbs and things? ... ...   [End]

• Re: A Few Questions about the Master Cleanse before I get started!   by LikeItOrNot  8y   595  Master Cleanse Supp

Read. ... http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/Spa/7244/master_cleanse.html ... ...   [End]

• Is anyone on medication and still get Alkaline?   by LikeItOrNot  8y   826  Alkaline/Acid Debate

Iím on thyroid meds and feel ĒacidicĒ after taking them. Iím going to try and get a more ĒnaturalĒ medication but itís still going to be a medication. ... ... How much harder is it to stay on the alkaline side while taking medication? Anyone with experience?   [End]

• Re: just split with g/f   by LikeItOrNot  8y   837  Relationship

Why do you think sheíd not want to see you anymore because of that? At least itís not like you cheated on your gf and she broke up with you. Sheíd probably feel bad for you. ... ... I donít think itís something you have to tell her about right off the bat and on the 3rd date. Itís not really a secret unless the subject does come up and you lie about it. Do you know HER relationship history already? She could have her ĒsecretsĒ too. After only 2 dates, I Donít see why youíd have to come clean already about all your past relationships and whatever else. Shouldnít you guys just continue to get to ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: major headache- HELP!   by LikeItOrNot  8y   685  Master Cleanse Supp

Itís a normal detox symptom. Youíre probably a caffeine drinker or a sugar addict. ... ... If you read the book or researched the cleanse before just jumping into it, youíd know what to expect..   [End]

• No.   by LikeItOrNot  8y   760  Master Cleanse Supp

Try brushing your teeth with baking soda. Or the most natural toothpaste you can find and rinse with salt water without swallowing anything.   [End]

• Re: dont eat!   by LikeItOrNot  8y   625  Master Cleanse Supp

It depends on what you eat. ... ... I know there was someone on here a few months ago complaining of something like this and she broke the cleanse by *cheating* with Chinese Food. ... ... And people who shouldnít be eating too soon are the ones that canít even handle a few glasses of juice. A lot of people donít bother with the soup and broth, especially people who are on raw diets. ...   [End]

• Re: breaking the fast question for all   by LikeItOrNot  8y   625  Master Cleanse Supp

Drink the juice first. If you donít have any nausea then try eating later in the day. I always break the MC with orange juice and have had apples, nuts and seeds that night.   [End]

• Re: i am following a raw food diet   by LikeItOrNot  8y   1,580  Favorite Foods

Thatís one of the reasons I couldnít do a 100% raw diet. lol. ... ... Try these sites? http://www.rawguru.com/rawfoodrecipes.html ... http://www.rawfood.com   [End]

• Re: Please help... URGENT!   by LikeItOrNot  8y   764  Master Cleanse Supp

Bleeding with throwing up can be normal. Bulimics spit up blood. Itís from all the irritation. ... ... If you were a heavy sugar and caffeine addict and ate a lot of junk food..that would explain the migranes or any kind of really bad headaches. ... ... What do you mean only 1 bm a day? Are you doing the SWFS or the tea morning and night? With the SWF you should be going like every few minutes but itíd be liquid. ... ... I kind of agree with everyone else that it sounds like detoxing although this is an extreme case. But with only 1 bm a day you could be reabsoring too many toxins and that could be makin ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Help. Addicted to MC. Metabolism shot...   by LikeItOrNot  8y   696  Master Cleanse Supp

I donít really know what to tell you. But it sounds like you replaced your other addictions with fasting. Possibly an eating disorder too because you fast and then binge. Try googling ĒBinge eating disorderĒ because it sounds like that. ... ... In your case the hypothyroidism might actually be fixable. All that fasting slows your thyroid down and does kill your metabolism, which would make the numbers on the lab work show ĒhypoĒ. Maybe eating normal/healthy and doing a do a few liver flushes it might make it work normal again. ... ... A raw diet might help and make you feel ĒcleanerĒ if thatís what ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: OT...psurgery...please be nice...hehe   by LikeItOrNot  8y   787  Master Cleanse Supp

Iím all into this cleansing and natural health stuff and I still want plastic surgery. I only want one thing (possibly 2)things done. The only thing stopping me is that Iím 20lbs overweight and I want to lose that first. Iím just starting to lose weight now from everything Im doing. ... ... The way I see it is that Iíll be happier with myself and my life with the plastic surgery. I donít see the point in having a healthy, clean body if my confidence and image will suffer. I donít want to look like some ĒperfectĒ airbrushed model but I want what bothers me the most fixed. ... ... I also kind of judge ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: you only need to....Wrong   by LikeItOrNot  8y   705  Master Cleanse Supp

The Master Cleanse also takes care of parasites. ... ... 1. Itís alkalizing. Parasites canít live in an alkalizing enviroment. ... 2. Thereís nothing in it to really even feed parasites. Most prefer proccessed food and crap. ... 3. With all the SWFS and Teas, youíre flushing them out of your colon anyway.   [End]

• Re: SWF make you sick?   by LikeItOrNot  8y   811  Master Cleanse Supp

It might make you feel nauseated and like shit, but throwing it up isnít common. People that usually throw it up are the ones that talk themselves into it because they hate the taste of salt water so much. ... ...   [End]

• Re: how much time between cleanses?   by LikeItOrNot  8y   640  Master Cleanse Supp

If you feel you can do another one, go for it. Itís only recommended 3-4 times a year though.   [End]

• Re: breaking questions??????   by LikeItOrNot  8y   560  Master Cleanse Supp

Hi. Congrats on reaching your goal. :) ... ... 1. No SWF on the day you break. ... 2. Grapefruit juice is fine. ... ... 3 and 4 .. Whenever you feel ready. If you feel sick or nauseaus after a few glasses of juice than you have to go slower. A lot of people donít even bother with the broth. Iíve eaten fruit and seedss the same day Iíve broken the fast. Just go slow and donít overdue it. If youíre going to try nuts, only have a few and not a ton of them.   [End]

• Re: Can you use too much cayenne pepper?   by LikeItOrNot  8y   910  Master Cleanse Supp

I was going to start the MC tomorrow (just finished my liver flush today... yeah!). I thought I would have a nightcap of the lemonade mixture for supper before the big event tomorrow, however I can hardly stand to finish this drink tonight! Yuck! Am I doing something wrong. I think it might be the cayenne... can I omit that? Maybe just add a little stevia instead?? I just canít see doing this for 10 days... help please! :D)   [End]

• Re: Lemonade mixture as part of a regular diet   by LikeItOrNot  8y   825  Master Cleanse Supp

You can, but for some reason the lemonade doesnít taste as good on a regular diet. So after a few glasses you might not want to do it anymore and not even try the master cleanse. Itís weird, a few people noticed that. Itís like your tastebuds change or something.   [End]

• Re: Is a 3 day fast worth while?   by LikeItOrNot  8y   819  Master Cleanse Supp

3 days is kind of pointless. The first 2 or 3 days you have the worst detox symptoms and your body is just adjusting to the fast. If you can do 3 days, it gets even easier after that. ... ... You donít have to do anything to prepare for it. If youíre already a sugar or caffeine addict, you might want to wean yourself off for a week. Otherwise, you might have really bad withdrawl headaches the first 2 days.   [End]

• Re: honest, rude, or hypersensitive--your opinion PLEASE!   by LikeItOrNot  8y   1,013  Relationship

Sounds good to me. ... ... My impression is that this person is just taking your friendship for granted and thatís probably the major cause of the rudeness. As a neighbor, youíre really convienent for her when she does need a ĒfriendĒ. If she values your friendship sheíll apoligize and try harder. If she does get all defensive then she really is a bitch and isnít worth your time. ... ... ...   [End]

• Re: I am ***severely**** addicted to diet soda!Please help!   by LikeItOrNot  8y   680  Master Cleanse Supp

The MC will help but you need to mentally prepare yourself first. Read about the MC and learn about the detox symptoms because youíre going to have them for a few days. Itís the first few days on the MC that are the worst. Headaches, tiredness, etc. Try and wean yourself off the soda first for about a week. If you have 5 a day, have 4, then 3..etc. And drink a lot of water.   [End]

• Re: Outhouse problem/sleeping disturbances   by LikeItOrNot  8y   730  Master Cleanse Supp

Try steeping the tea less. ... ... If youíre still having problems, just skip the tea alltogether and do the SWFS. The SWFS are more important than the tea. I only do the tea a couple of times a week because I have problems with it and the SWFS work just the same. ...   [End]

• Re: I need help ending a master cleanse. Paleo style   by LikeItOrNot  8y   2,410  Raw Omnivore

Hi Sem. My longest MC was 37 days and that one I ate meat again a few days later. Iíve also done two 10 day mcs and I ate meat the next day. ... ... This fast I was going for 30 days. Iím only doing it to detox whatever I ate over the holidays and to lose some weight. I think I might only do 20 though. I have energy, but I donít like living off of the sugar from the Maple Syrup either. Iím on day 9 and the past 2 days Iíve tried using less maple syrup for less sugar but all that did was make me more hungry. So now I have to go back to 2tbsp of maple syrup per glass. ... ... Iím supposedly a Ēprotein ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Apple seeds   by LikeItOrNot  8y   966  Fasting: Juice

Thatís what Iíve heard about the B17 too. ... ... I eat apple seeds. Somehow I find it hard to believe that a fruit would have something poisionus in it while the rest is so nutritious. And I doubt people in the old days sat there picking out apple seeds. Nobody picks out the seeds of any other fruit. ... ... I wonder if the cynade thing has something to do with non organic apples and all the other crap on them. ... ...   [End]

• Re: vita mix   by LikeItOrNot  8y   745  Master Cleanse Supp

Iím only on day 6, but Iím already a little scared of eating again! Itís not that I donít want to---this lemonade every few hours gets old you know?, but on this cleanse, we really hold ourselves to standards--a strict plan--I guess we have to do something similar when it comes to real food!   [End]

• More Info Here..   by LikeItOrNot  8y   1,749  Master Cleanse Supp

ĒSome People Need To Take It EasyĒ ... ... http://www.therawfoodsite.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=Difficult... ... ... http://www.therawfoodsite.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=Difficult... ...   [End]

• Re: Periods and fasting   by LikeItOrNot  8y   583  Fasting: Weight

Heavier actually. It wasnít even worth using tampons. Lots and lots of clotting. But shorter and the major clotting was during day 1 and 2 and it lightened up after that. ...   [End]

• Re: I need help ending a master cleanse. Paleo style   by LikeItOrNot  8y   2,098  Raw Omnivore

I donít know about ĒPaleo styleĒ but I Never break the MC by the book. I start with 1 glass of orange juice, then go to fruit and then have eaten nuts/seeds the same day. I donít know about raw meat.. but once I ate cooked meat the next day and still felt fine. So I donít see how raw meat would be a problem.. ...   [End]

• So as long as eggs are organic/free range, they can be eaten raw?   by LikeItOrNot  8y   1,563  Raw Omnivore

Iíll be getting my eggs from Whole Foods. Is that good enough to be eaten raw? ... ... Does blending raw eggs destroy any nutrients or enzymes? And any suggestions on what I could blend them with? I just want to blend them and drink them. :)   [End]

• Re: Can I use this brand of salt for the SWFs?   by LikeItOrNot  8y   804  Master Cleanse Supp

Nah. If it doesnít say non iodized, it usually has iodine in it. You could always try it anyway to be sure. If it doesnít work than itís not the right stuff. ... ...   [End]

• Re: what order to do cleanses/flushes?   by LikeItOrNot  8y   913  Master Cleanse Supp

Most people here donít even bother flushing before the MC. If you donít, you should at least flush about 2 weeks afterwards. The MC takes care of colon cleansing, parasites and kidneys. Thatís why itís called The Master Cleanse. :) ... ... Thereís a lot of different programs for all the cleansing and everyone does them differently. Some people donít feel the parasite cleanse is even necessary before a liver flush. Hulda Clark says one thing, but some other ĒexpertĒ will say something else. Iíve been doing Oxypowderís liver flush and itís only 4 days of colon cleansing and then on the 5th day is ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Do anything special the night before Day 1?   by LikeItOrNot  8y   775  Master Cleanse Supp

Eat normally. ... ... ... Just donít eat a ton of sugar or caffeine, otherwise youíll have bad detox headaches.   [End]

• Re: Breaking fast question!!   by LikeItOrNot  8y   668  Master Cleanse Supp

Go by how you feel. As long as youíre not nauseaus after the orange juice youíll probably be fine. ... ... I never break my fasts by the book. I have one drink of oragne juice and go right to eating fruit the same day and have eaten salads the next. ... ...   [End]

• Re: SWF for a Bowel Moment SWF for BM   by LikeItOrNot  8y   607  Master Cleanse Supp

Yeah. Best done first thing in the morning just like the MC. With or without the Lax tea. ... ...   [End]

• Re: Where?   by LikeItOrNot  8y   796  Master Cleanse Supp

You cannot have veggie juice on the MC. ... ... If you want to do a Candida cleanse, thatís a whole different cleanse.   [End]

• Re: how soon after swf to drink?   by LikeItOrNot  8y   683  Master Cleanse Supp

After it starts kicking in and youíve had 1 or 2 bms.   [End]

• Re: Loosing weight on MC?   by LikeItOrNot  8y   633  Master Cleanse Supp

If youíre only doing 10 days, the weight loss will be crap and water retention. Stuff that you need to lose. If youíve never fasted or have done any cleansing before, you can easily have like 10 extra pounds of that. The master cleanse isnít a weight/fat loss diet, itís a detox/cleansing. ... ... But to not lose any other weight, just have the 12 glasses of lemonade instead of the minimum of 6. That would be 1200 calories instead of 600 calories. In the book it also says for people who need to gain weight, you can use extra maple syrup. ... ... ...   [End]

• Re: Any one get heartburn?   by LikeItOrNot  8y   678  Master Cleanse Supp

I had heartburn/acid reflux bad the first time I tried the MC in the summer. I had to quit on day 5 because it just kept getting worse. It wasnít the cayenne pepper, Iím used to eating hot stuff. I quit and took tums for like 2 weeks and then tried it again and was able to do a 30 day fast. ... ... Iíve heard others say they had minor heartburn though and it went away after like day 3.   [End]

• Re: Where?   by LikeItOrNot  8y   905  Master Cleanse Supp

If youíre from the US or Canada.. WholeFoods. http://www.wholefoods.com ... Or from this site ... http://www.humblebeehealth.com/en-us/dept_1.html ... ...   [End]

• Any info on what happens to the thyroid during fasting?   by LikeItOrNot  8y   716  Fasting: Juice

Does it shut that down by any chance? ... ... Anyone have articles or info?   [End]

• Re: Teeth Hurt while on the cleanse   by LikeItOrNot  9y   2,476  Master Cleanse Supp

Are you still brushing your teeth? ... ... I always brush with baking soda (sometimes natural/flavored toothpaste if I had to go somewhere where I wouldnít want my breath to smell) and even floss my teeth while fasting. It seems to keep them strenghtened. Even if thereís nothing actually stuck in between your teeth, flossing is still good for your gums.   [End]

• Re: Unending Acne 3 Months After MC   by LikeItOrNot  9y   1,128  Master Cleanse Supp

Iíd say maybe 10 days was too short of a cleanse for you. Maybe the toxins got stuck in your skin and didnít finish detoxing. ... ... But then again I had zits all through my 30+ day fast and they didnít go away untill I was off the MC. I didnít even have to do a liver flush to get rid of them.   [End]

• Re: Anyone starting MC on 1/1/06?   by LikeItOrNot  9y   542  Master Cleanse Supp

you can cut the maple syrup from 2T to 1T. I did it this way my whole 15 day fast because 2T was way to sweet for me and it added to my reduction. I did very well with energy on just 1T, but if you feel weak and you may want to increase back to 2T.   [End]

• Hey Somer, Question..   by LikeItOrNot  9y   717  Master Cleanse Supp

How often do you liver flush with all the fasting you do?   [End]

• I'm back. :)   by LikeItOrNot  9y   416  Master Cleanse Supp

I had to go to WholeFoods today anyway so I bought a thing of Maple Syrup and I found Organic Lemons. .69 each there. 10 cents cheaper and theyre bigger than whatís been at the regular grocery stores lately. ... ... Iím starting Jan 1st and doing another 30 day fast. This time itís more to lose bloat and water retention and whaver weight loss I can get out of it. I donít think I have much to ĒdetoxĒ and my colon is still pretty clean. :)   [End]

• More about ME but thought this forum could be helpful..   by likeitornot  9y   818  Relationship

I posted in one of the other forums about how Iím basically a loser with no friends but I want to go to a concert in a city that Iíve never been before. I have never done anything like this before, go somewhere that far by myself. I feel like Iím craving it. I live in a small town and would love to live or go to a big city like that and just shop or walk around and see new things. Iíd also love to reinvent myself somewhere like that. I donít feel I can be myself around here and especially not with my mother or family. Iím different from them and unlike other people my age I didnít get a ch ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: swf   by Likeitornot  9y   509  Master Cleanse Supp

its supposed to be water. :) aka the term commonly used on here ĒbuttpeeĒ   [End]

• Re: MC and oxypowder   by Likeitornot  9y   702  Master Cleanse Supp

Oxypowder isnít even recommended with fasting. Read your instructions or the website. I know I read this on their website a while ago. ... ...   [End]

• Re: Sweating Problems!   by likeitornot  9y   1,095  Master Cleanse Supp

It could help with sweating. You might sweat more and it might smell more while youíre detoxing though. ... ... Acne? Nah. Itíll made mine worse which is a normal detox symptom but even after the cleanse I stfill had a problem with it. Iíve read on other forums on curezone that liver flushes and probiotics are supposed to help with that. ... ... You might run to the bathroom all the time from the lemonade and water cause lemons are like a diuretic and will make you pee. Any other Ērunning to the bathroomĒ problems are from the SWF which would happen all within 1-2hrs of taking it. Itís not an all da ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: First SWF isn't FLUSHING   by likeitornot  9y   693  Master Cleanse Supp

Hi. What do you mean by Ēapproximately 2 tsp Ē ? Are you guessing or are you measuring it out? The 2tsp of salt needs to be measured right. Some people even need a little more or less. It can depend on how ground the salt is. If itís ground coarse youíd need a little more. ... ... ... Getting it down in big gulps under 10 minutes is good so thatís not it. Try using a straw though, itís easier to suck down and gulp when you donít breath and canít taste it. lol ... ... If it doesnít come out then your body is absorbing the salt. All you need to do to lose it fast is drink as much water as you can to flu ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Salt Water Flushes-How do I do that and go to work?   by likeitornot  9y   697  Master Cleanse Supp

SWFS need to be done first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. This topic comes up all the time and a lot of people have no problem doing it on work. Youíd only need about 2 hours in the morning. Best thing to do is prepare the SWF before you go to bed and then wake up 1-2hours earlier, down the SWF and then go back to sleep. It starts working an hour after you drink it and is usually done coming out an hour after that. Some people need less sleep anyway on the MC so waking up earlier might not be a problem for you. ... ... Some people do the lax tea but itís not as effective for eliminat ...   [retrieve this message]

• What kind of cayenne are you using?   by likeitornot  9y   1,082  Master Cleanse Supp

I had this problem with the cayenne after a while. It started when I switched brands.   [End]

• Re: Hypothyroid?   by likeitornot  9y   749  Master Cleanse Supp

The MC would definitley help with that because it cleanses your system and it helps your body absorb it better. Youíd also have to do a liver flush though afterwards. Iíve heard of a few people doing the MC and their thyroid medication dosage actually got lowered. Try searching yahoo groups for the ĒmastercleanseĒ group, I think I read posts on there about it. ... ... I screw around with my meds way too much so I canít really give any advice..but during fasting I definitley needed less of the medication to feel normal.   [End]

• Periods during and after fasting?   by likeitornot  9y   832  Master Cleanse Supp

A few months ago after being on the MC a week, I got my period and towards the end I noticed the blood was really bright red. Iím not currently fasting but I just got it for the first time in 2 months since fasting and again itís really bright red. ... ... I guess it just means Iím cleaner? lol Happen to anyone else? ...   [End]

• Re: I'm freaking out!   by likeitornot  9y   931  Master Cleanse Supp

lol@gallbladder removed. Sounds like my mother. She said once you get gallbladder stones you keep getting them so its better to have it removed. lol. Shesí also on a ton of meds for a million different things. Iím sticking to cleansing too. :D ... ... ... And for the record.. I just got my period today. So a little over 2 months late. Ugh. ... ... ...   [End]

• Re: Somer, parasites?   by LikeItOrNot  9y   720  Master Cleanse Supp

The MC gets rid of parasites. ... ... For one, it alkalines your body and parasites canít really survive in an alkaline state. ... ... Second, it flushes and clenases everything, if thereís any parasites living in old fecal matter stuck in your colon theyíll get flushed out. ... ... ... I started the MC after I had white ĒriceĒ things appearing in my stool. I donít eat rice or anything white or shaped like that. But after a week on the MC I never saw those nasty things again. ... ...   [End]

• Re: confused about breaking the fast   by LikeItOrNot  9y   543  Master Cleanse Supp

lol I wish I lived nextdoor to wholefoods. Wholefoods is 20mins away while Mcshitlands and Burgershit are 20 seconds away.   [End]

• Re: confused about breaking the fast   by LikeItOrNot  9y   646  Master Cleanse Supp

On short fasts you donít really have to do anything special. Iíve broken fasts shorter than 8 days with green apples and banannas. Itís the longer ones where youíre prone to digestion sensitivity. It takes about 15 days for your body to even fully adapt to the fasting. ... ... ... And Iíve never bothered with the broth. ... ... Try the OJ or Grapefruit juice. If youíre fine with that, no nausea or anything then eat fruit later. :)   [End]

• Re: Heart Worm meds - in winter too?   by LikeItOrNot  9y   1,219  Pets/Animals

Your friend is pretty ignorant and gullable. This Ēyear round heartworm protecionĒ is a common myth used by vets to sell the products and blood tests. I wonder how old your friends dog is? Because after 2 years or so, the vets like to then tell you that heartworm prevention such as Heargard isnít even 100% effective and then they sell another bloood test. (probably not 100% effective because over time it weakens their immune system..drugs are toxins) ... ... ... Heartworm is transmitted by mosquitos. But in order for the mosquito to even be infected with heartworm, the temperture has to be above ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: painful muscles, any suggestions?   by LikeItOrNot  9y   722  Master Cleanse Supp

Potassium deficiency. ... ... If youíre really active or doing excercise, you probably need more lemonades than what youíre drinking. Or like someone else suggested, use Blackstrap mollases which has more potassium in it .   [End]

• Re: Question on breaking the fast   by LikeItOrNot  9y   532  Master Cleanse Supp

Everyone does it differently. Your way sounds fine. I broke a long fast by drinking both orange juice and lemonade on my last day. The next day I went right into fruits and vegetables without a problem. ... ... The people that need to go slower and have problems are the ones that want to go and eat pizza, cookies and other stupid shit the next day. ... ... ... ...   [End]

• Re: I'm freaking out!   by LikeItOrNot  9y   1,029  Master Cleanse Supp

I came off a 37 day clenase at the beginning of October before my period was due. I had pms symptoms, the regular ĒdischargeĒ part but never got my period. Iím now 2 months late. No chance of pregnancy for me either. I gained 8lbs from it too but I lost it already. ... ... Someone mentioned hypothyroid, thatís definitley not the case with me. Iím on medication for that already and know when itís too low. ... ... You mentioned going off birth controll though.. that would mess with your hormones. You should just ask your doctor or pharmacist about it. You donít have to tell them you were fasting or di ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: BREAKING FAST DAY 12 Do I cont SWF while on OJ   by Likeitornot  9y   763  Master Cleanse Supp

Starting numbers: ... 35yrs old, Ht:6í2Ē, wgt:315, BMI.40.4 ... ... Ok, exercise is going to help with weight and BMís. What about the steam room and Sauna? Would this be healthy or not? Being that all I am doing is consuming liquids or will it help to remove the toxins through sweat? ... ... Thanks again.   [End]

• How do you drink the lemonade AFTER the MC?   by Likeitornot  9y   585  Master Cleanse Supp

Because everytime I try, itís disgusting. I LIKED the lemonade on the cleanse! Now..yuck. I thought it was cause I switched brands of maple syrup but I just bought my usual kind and its still nasty. It doesnít *hit the spot* anymore like it did on the cleanse. ...   [End]

• Re: SWF tip.   by likeitornot  9y   779  Master Cleanse Supp

Leaving it out all night and shaking it in the morning might make it too on the cold side though. The SWF should be warm.   [End]

• SWF tip.   by likeitornot  9y   848  Master Cleanse Supp

Boil 32oz of water. ... Then add the sea salt and stir a few times. ... Let it cool off, then suck it down with a straw as fast as possibe. ... ... ... If youíre adding sea salt in warm water, it doesnít disolve and it IS disgusting. I was using finely ground sea salt and ended up with some nasty chunks of salt in my mouth when I didnít boil it..it was gross. ... ... ... Or a faster way is to only boil 16oz of water and then after it melts add the other 16oz of warm or cold water to instantly get the temp drinkable. ...   [End]

• WholeFoods has organic lemons   by likeitornot  9y   1,850  Master Cleanse Supp

Nope. I didnít have any trouble seeing them. I just walked through the doors and there they were on a display right next to the apples. Too bad Iíve been done with the MC for a while now. ... ... ... rofl. figures. ... ... ... $5 for 6 tiny ones. Even if I still was on it, Iíd get the regular ones. ... ... Pointless post. Just saying. :) ...   [End]

• Question for people who have done 30+ days   by likeitornot  9y   926  Master Cleanse Supp

Were you still passing any solids whatsoever? ... ... I still had some tiny solids coming out with my SWFS so thatís the main reason I think I should do Oxypowder in a week.. ... ... Shouldntí it be nothing but liquid by that time?   [End]

Forum Pages
1  2 3  

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

All Natural Oxy-Powder
Buy Direct. Same or Next Day Shipping. Rated Best Colon Cleansing Prod...
Is there a Herpes Cure?
There has been a Herpes Treatment Breakthrough
Reverse Type 2 Diabetes
Learn The Real Cause Type 2 DiabetesÖAnd How To Turn It On Its Head I...

PLAT

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
Official Dr. Clark Video Database

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Opc Oleander Capsules
HIV and Cancer Support, 15% discount with CZ discount code of LR001
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Royal Tea
ĒThis tea literally saved my life.Ē - Ricky
Scientist prove anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces bloo...
Get an Instant Discount!
Get 5% off anything in our homeopathic health store using the coupon...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Oraltech Labs
Oraltech Labs is the largest independent researcher covering halitosis, bad Ora...
Life Technologyô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Cancer, HIV and Hep-C Remedy
Proven natural remedy for cancer, HIV, Hep-C and much more!

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

556 messages, 479,619 topics, topics per page limited to: 150, average number of messages per page: 185, 3 pages,  29,233,912 page views

"If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself. This especially includes your health care."

Image Galler Mosaic Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Herpes Cure?
Herpes Treatment Breakthrough

High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

$10 off Oxy-Powderģ
A special discount for all CureZone members!

Oxy-Powderģ Colon Cleanse
All Natural Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Same or ...

Medically Proven Anti-Cancer Benefits
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced wate...

Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Destroy Parasites Naturally
Destroy Parasites Permanently in 30 Days or Less

Cancerís Natural Enemy
Opc Oleander, 15% Discount With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001

Natural Cancer Remedies

Royal Supreme Flax Hull Lignans
Flax is a well-established source of the essential fatty ac...

Life Technologyô

Medianet Ads

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powderģ

Cancerís Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Life Technologyô

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powderģ

Cancerís Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Life Technologyô

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 0.93 sec at 4/18/2014 4:03:01 PM, requested by 54.81.170.186, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/s2.asp?f=762&c=0&ob=d&m=LikeItOrNot , requested 1 pages during this session, y=8