CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums33696 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Expanded All Messages [2699] Posted by LoricaLady, Sorted by Date Source: Mosaic: Messages Across All CureZone Forums & Blogs

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Rules
 29,257,068 page views     264 messages     479,741 topics     18 pages
New Message Posting Disabled  

Original Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
9m ago
Search:   Top 300

All Messages [2699] Posted by LoricaLady, Sorted by Date   Back To Standard Forum View

Like Mosaic on Facebook.com
Forum Pages
1  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17 18  
  • Is this somewhat cheaper Optimal Liposomal C for real?   by LoricaLady  35d   99  Vitamin C

I just saw something on Amazon called Optimal Liposomal C. Cheaper than Livon. About 2x more expensive than Let’s Talk Health. ... ... Here is the blurb I saw on it: ... ”NEW FORMULA. Optimal Liposomal Vitamin C provides 1000 mg of all natural Vitamin C per dose. Optimal Liposomal Vitamin C utilizes consistent 150 nm sized liposomes which facilitate our high potency Vitamin C. Optimal Liposomal Vitamin C supports the immune system, the detoxification of harmful environmental and bacterial toxins allowing it to function at optimal capacity. It is also an essential component to a prenatal nutriti ...   [retrieve this message]

• Is this somewhat cheaper liposomal C the real deal?   by LoricaLady  35d   52  Vitamin C Deb.

I just saw something on Amazon called Optimal Liposomal C. It is cheaper than Livon C but 2X more expensive per gram than Let’s Talk Health. ... ... Here is the blurb I saw on it: ... ”NEW FORMULA. Optimal Liposomal Vitamin C provides 1000 mg of all natural Vitamin C per dose. Optimal Liposomal Vitamin C utilizes consistent 150 nm sized liposomes which facilitate our high potency Vitamin C. Optimal Liposomal Vitamin C supports the immune system, the detoxification of harmful environmental and bacterial toxins allowing it to function at optimal capacity. It is also an essential component to a pren ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Why I dont trust homemade   by LoricaLady  39d   154  Vitamin C Deb.

You bring up another point which I’d kind of wondered about with ”metallic taste.” When one is ingesting something that has been zapped by a jewelry cleaner, how do we know the metallic ingredients from the cleaner aren’t going into our system too? Since you say there is a metallic taste, seems that could very well be the case.   [End]

• Why I dont trust homemade "liposomal" C.   by LoricaLady  44d   278  Vitamin C Deb.

If all you have to do to get true liposomal C is to toss a few cheap ingredients into a high speed blender or inexpensive jewelry cleaner, why is it so pricey from manufacturers? One could guess greed, but really they would make more money, I would assume, by being competitive. ... ... Think of Dr. Mercola’s phony ”liposomal” C. His staff will tell you, when asked, that it has no liposomes in it! He could easily make a profit off of liposomal C, selling it less expensively than other places, if it is as easy to make as one is led to believe. But, no, he sells a phony product instead. ... ... The ...   [retrieve this message]

• Why I dont think homemade liposomal C works....   by LoricaLady  44d   269  Vitamin C

If all you have to do to get true liposomal C is to toss a few cheap ingredients into a high speed blender or inexpensive jewelry cleaner, why is it so pricey from manufacturers? One could guess greed, but really they would make more money, I would assume, by being competitive. ... ... Think of Dr. Mercola’s phony ”liposomal” C. His staff will tell you, when asked, that it has no liposomes in it! He could easily make a profit off of liposomal C, selling it less expensively than other places, if it is as easy to make as one is led to believe. But, no, he sells a phony product instead. ... ... The ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Liposomal Vitamin C :: how to make your own   by LoricaLady  52d   125  Vitamin C  Cross-post

I tried it. It is time consuming and messy, a real hassle mho. If I had some data to show for sure it works I would still do it. But really there is conflicting info. Some say it works, some say it really doesn’t. ... ... Just fyi I wouldn’t buy Dr. Mercola’s liposomal C. It has no liposomes! This they admit when you call or email them. Then they add something like, ”Well, just add water.” Lame. Seems like a big scam to me. Further how awful that some truly desperately sick people will buy that product thinking it is the real thing. ... ... I will never buy another Dr. Mercola product ag ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: P.S. For hypothyroid &or hypoadrenal folk.   by LoricaLady  72d   452  Parasites

I have a disclaimer here. I have found out that Dr. Mercola’s liposomal C has...no liposomes. They admitted this, after I heard that, by email but pretty mmuch said something like ”Just add water.” ... ... ... ... I will never buy any of his products again. ... ... ... ... In the meantime personally I have found that sodiuim ascorbate works just as well, for me, as Livon liposomal C and is far less expensive. (You can buy it bulk on Amazon.) I left a vid, today above, that tells a lot about ascorbate. Hope it is helpful. ... ... ... ... And don’t worry that sodium ascorbate will raise your blood pressure. The s ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: P.S. For hypothyroid &or hypoadrenal folk.   by LoricaLady  72d   428  Parasites

Thank you in return. I like to think maybe I’m not wasting my time with these posts but that some folk do find them useful. :-)   [End]

• Fantastic Vid on biological detox and nutrition....   by LoricaLady  72d   398  Parasites

• Re: What research shows that urine ph reflects blood ph   by LoricaLady  72d   770  Alkaline/Acid D.

I have done more research and am going to give what I now think is the answer to the original question here. ... ... No, your blood ph is highly unlikely to change just because your urine ph changes. In fact, if it did you are not unlikely to be in a life threatening situation. HOWEVER...those little ph paper ... readings are ultra important. Just because your blood doesn’t match your urine reading, that doesn’t mean lots of acid readings on those little ph papers is okey dokey. Just because you currently feel fine & dandy, though your ph papers say you have an acid diet (and they do report th ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Re Re Re A whole lemon working better than ascorbic etc. C,   by LoricaLady  74d   416  Adrenal Fatigue  Cross-post

Best wishes to you too.   [End]

• Re: Re Re Re A whole lemon working better than ascorbic etc. C,   by LoricaLady  75d   405  Adrenal Fatigue  Cross-post

Well, thanks. I’ll find out. I did listen to another vid by Jaffe and he said he always recommends buffered ascorbate which generally means sodium ascorbate. One picks and chooses which person one thinks is most expert. Jaffe impressed me the most personally. However, I will add that following his Vitamin C calibration protocol, and finding myself presently needing 30 mg of C daily per that, if I take all that C in the form of sodium ascorbate I get too alkaline. He speaks against being too alkaline as well as against being too acidic (as does other research), so I am combining both ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: What research shows that urine ph reflects blood ph   by LoricaLady  75d   314  Alkaline/Acid D.

Thank you for your input. Well, I happened to come across some info on baking soda last night which changes my whole health equation. The reason I am trying to learn about alkalinity is because I want to take mega C. I thought I had to take ascorbic acid because, or so I thought, baking soda has too much salt in it and sodium ascorbate is made with baking soda. ... ... But it seems there is no concern about high blood pressure in regard to sodium ascorbate or baking soda. I don’t know lots about chemistry like you and I thought sodium was salt period. Apparently there are different kinds ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Re Re Re A whole lemon working better than ascorbic etc. C,   by LoricaLady  75d   442  Adrenal Fatigue  Cross-post

After more research last night, in case you, or anyone else reading these posts, is interested, I think I have finally made sense out of all this. ... ... ... ... When they say ”You can’t take too much Vitamin C” they seem to mean Sodium Ascorbate. That didn’t make sense because per the ingredients it is loaded with sodium. I couldn’t see how they were injecting 100 grams or more into people w/o raising blood pressure, for instance. ... ... ... ... However, last night I saw where Dr. Levy and others say that sodium ascorbate, though indeed containing salt, is not associated with raising blood pressure at ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Re Re Re A whole lemon working better than ascorbic etc. C,   by LoricaLady  76d   416  Adrenal Fatigue  Cross-post

Someone can be an expert over all and not be right on every single thing. I guess that’s true for most anyone. What my daughter said is that the diarrhea is washing out beneficial bacteria, among other things. It was a miserable experience and I don’t plan, personally, to go through it again. It certainly didn’t make me feel a bit better. But maybe others have different experiences. ... ... Jaffe is also saying to monitor you urine ph and keep it at about 7.2. If I was taking all that AA and not getting horribly acid urine ph, I would be very concerned about what was going on. I would wo ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: What research shows that urine ph reflects blood ph   by LoricaLady  76d   426  Alkaline/Acid Debate

No doubt using food to alkalize is the very best way. And the food has nutrients in it that we need.   [End]

• Re: What research shows that urine ph reflects blood ph   by LoricaLady  76d   342  Alkaline/Acid Debate

Thank you. You sound very knowledgeable. A problem for me, though, is that I have noticed baking soda gives me a funky feeling in one kidney and it is associated, at times, with kidney problems. Also, baking soda has salt in it and I try to keep my salt at less than 1 tsp a day in order to have normal blood pressure. Maybe in your combination it would not hurt me, but I don’t know.   [End]

• Re: Re Re Re A whole lemon working better than ascorbic etc. C,   by LoricaLady  77d   432  Adrenal Fatigue  Cross-post

I’m glad you liked the vid. :Yeal, green veggies seem to be the best alkalizers of all. Too bad they don’t taste so great (to me anyway.) Celery is great in smoothies. It seems to help to put it in frozen. ... ... By daughter makes essential oils and other products where you have to know a lot about ph balancing, plus she has always been a whiz on chemistry. When I talked this issue over with her today, she said some of the reported healings, like spider bites and mushroom poisoning, were probably due to AA because those maladies leave the body too alkaline. ... ... She said, lol, ”Anyone who ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Re Re Re A whole lemon working better than ascorbic etc. C,   by LoricaLady  77d   480  Adrenal Fatigue Cure  Cross-post

Everyone’s body and diet is different. If that is working for you, and I hope it continues to be the case, then great for you. ... ... However, Dr. Jaffe impresses me as being truly an expert. Again, he is a big fan of AA. But he has done no doubt accumulated data on thousands of blood tests and urine ph results with thousands of patients. If he says to have urine ph at 7.2 to 7.5 I think he knows what he is talking about. ... ... My personal experience has been what he reported with other patients, i.e. when I get acidic I feel worse. No Q. ... ... I am going to just take as much C as I can while ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Re Re Re A whole lemon working better than ascorbic etc. C,   by LoricaLady  79d   452  Adrenal Fatigue Cure  Cross-post

Hi - Yeal, Rottweilers are sweet dogs. They look scary but they can be cuddle bugs I know. ... ... To tell you the truth I am concerned for myself and for you, too, and I will tell you why. I have been listening to a vid by a Dr. Jaffe. He used to work some with Linus Pauling. He seems totally expert. He, too, promotes ascorbic acid big time, but... ... ... He also does the urine ph testing of himself on a regular basis and reports that his patients are less symptomatic when they are alkaline. He mentions taking baking soda to alkalize. But baking soda is full of salt and diminishes C. ... ... The ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Re Re Re A whole lemon working better than ascorbic etc. C,   by LoricaLady  79d   479  Adrenal Fatigue Cure  Cross-post

Hi David - Thank you. I really appreciate your information and support. Especially I was happy to hear you were concerned, too, about the acidity issue and researched it. Btw I know what shotsee means. I used to have an uncle who had a dog called that. It’s German for sweetheart, right? ... ... Well, I agree about the liposomal C. Big deal. I saw no improvement with it but I did not go up to 15 packets since I saw it has salt in it and mega doses would be over what I try to stay at, less than a tsp, for good blood pressure. Currently I am at 27 grams/3 tbsp of AA. I did take 10 grams ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: What research shows that urine ph reflects blood ph   by LoricaLady  79d   401  Alkaline/Acid Debate

I was just thinking of you and the alkalizing formula you gave me. Would you mind very much telling me the science of why that would be any better than, say, lemon juice and/or apple cider vinegar mixed in water with my ascorbate C? ... ... Your formuula might be less expensive,and that would be an advantage, but it is not as convenient. ... ... Thanks for your input.   [End]

• Re: What research shows that urine ph reflects blood ph   by LoricaLady  79d   390  Alkaline/Acid Debate

Once you start getting on Hydrocortisone it is kind of too late to get tested for it. However, as the doctor who put me on it told me, doctors used to go by symptoms. I most definitely have the symptoms. Btw he also said that blood tests are often misleading. For ex. he said that when he first began practice, decades ago, that ”average” really was normal. What they call ”average” i.e. ”normal” today has changed, has dipped, he said, because we have a less healthy population due to things like toxins and depleted soils. Low average, for ex. can really mean a deficiency. We should go ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: What research shows that urine ph reflects blood ph   by LoricaLady  80d   378  Alkaline/Acid Debate

Thank you.   [End]

• Re: What research shows that urine ph reflects blood ph   by LoricaLady  80d   386  Alkaline/Acid Debate

Well, I do try to get enough sun when the sun’s rays are at the right angle for helping with Vitamin D production in the bone marrow. But I don’t live in a tropical climate, like in Floria. I gotta wait until later in spring. In the meantime I do take Norweigian (not so likely to have mercury) cod liver oil daily along with some D3 supplements.   [End]

• Re: What research shows that urine ph reflects blood ph   by LoricaLady  80d   397  Alkaline/Acid Debate

I don’t know what Al stands for but I did get a prescription from a doctor for hydrocortisone. (Interestingly, one can find it online from places like New Zealand, very pricey, but I got a Script.) I check my urine ph pretty much every time I go to the potty. I have found, after over a year, that things are just as they say about what is acidic and what is not. I have no clue why my saliva is green and my urine is yellow with vitamin C. It does make sense to me that the urine, which is kind of like filtered blood, would be a better test of acidity but I really don’t know.   [End]

• Re: Re Re Re A whole lemon working better than ascorbic etc. C,   by LoricaLady  80d   491  Adrenal Fatigue Cure  Cross-post

Thank you so very much for your very detailed post. From what I am researching, first the urine ph does no way reflect the blood ph, or acidic urine would mean we were disastrously ill. 2nd, though, some who point that fact out do say that over years of being too acid one can start to feel ill effects. ... ... I do not understand why they call Vitamin C a ”weak acid.” It seems more acid than meat, for example, per urine ph for whatever that is worth. I have done tons of urine testing for over a year with ph papers and all is just as they say. Meat, milk, grains etc. make the urine more aci ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: What research shows that urine ph reflects blood ph   by LoricaLady  80d   389  Alkaline/Acid Debate

I got the urine test from a regular doctor. Well, he was an M.D, practicing as one for decades. but very friendly to alternative ideas so in a way he wasn’t too regular. I have had awful experiences with ”regular” M.D.s though sometimes they are helpful in some ways.   [End]

• Re: What research shows that urine ph reflects blood ph   by LoricaLady  80d   421  Alkaline/Acid Debate

Thank you very much. I am very leery of baking soda, but I’ll see if just 1/4 tsp is okay. Will definitely try your formula. ... I do take zinc, selenium but will maybe increase them a bit with your formula.   [End]

• Re: What research shows that urine ph reflects blood ph   by LoricaLady  80d   415  Alkaline/Acid Debate

I appreciate you taking the time to respond. Don’t know much about ayurvdic medicine. I do respect another age old health system, namely Chinese Traditional Medicine (not necessarily wanting to get those needles in my body though) and they seem to have similar ideas. ... ... I eat peanut butter for the protein, which combined with some grains makes them complete (or so they say, another controversy.) ... ... Yes, I know even more ”New Age”, really Old Age rehashed, is coming up. From my research some think, for ex., we’re all gonna see a fake ”alien” invasion some day. We will be told they are o ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: What research shows that urine ph reflects blood ph   by LoricaLady  80d   414  Alkaline/Acid Debate

P.S. Would you please tell me what data you found that makes you feel that grains are not acidic in the long run? I’d love to know if that is true. Ditto things like nuts, peanuts, if you know.   [End]

• Re: What research shows that urine ph reflects blood ph   by LoricaLady  80d   401  Alkaline/Acid Debate

Thanks for your post. That is interesting what you say about grains and milk. From what I have researched about milk I think it is bad for people. Also my own personal experience showed that. I had a chronic ear infection and resulting dizziness for a very long time. After I gave up milk it was gone in a month. ... ... After all the research, I am coming to the conclusion that this is the age of information. And misinformation. And disinformation. (It’s always been the latter two throughout history, though.)   [End]

• Re: What research shows that urine ph reflects blood ph   by LoricaLady  80d   437  Alkaline/Acid Debate

Thanks. I wouldn’t know how to dig into the archives. I don’t know if the research is good and ignored, or outdated. Don’t have the skills to determine that. ... ... Would you please help me by going down to a more mundane, practical, level? I see what you are saying to a certain extent. ... I have also seen sites saying the research does not support that there is any bone or calcium or kidney problems with too much acidity. But...at the same time they do seem to be saying that years and years of acidity can be detrimental. ... ... As I said above, I am eating as many fresh fruits and veggies as I ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: What research shows that urine ph reflects blood ph   by LoricaLady  80d   401  Alkaline/Acid Debate

Thanks for your reply. I have had a urine test for adrenal insufficiency, plus I have informal symptoms, like the flashlight in the eyes informal test you can see on stopthethyroidmadness.com, and symptoms such as Dr. Michal Lam (here on CZ) talks about. I also am hypothyroid which is commonly associated with adrenal insufficiency. I was able to get off hydrocortisone for a month or so, then had a crash again. Vitamin C has helped me so much in the past to rise from a crash, but it seems I need more than before, maybe because I went off the hydrocortisone. ... ... I have been researching mor ...   [retrieve this message]

• What research shows that urine ph reflects blood ph   by LoricaLady  81d   439  Alkaline/Acid Debate

I am wondering if the ”Ya gotta be alkaline” belief in alternative health circles is valid. I see some people, online, saying Yes and some saying No the blood ph stays the same. None of them seem to be offering any data based research. ... ... I don’t like hypothetical arguments, though I know research papers can be unreliable too. I do know that growing up and for many years thereafter I’m sure I no way had a diet that was even half alkaline. Lots of meat and milk and potatoes, even some candies, cereals. There were some fresh fruits & veggies but not as a big part of the diet. Yet I was ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Re Re Re A whole lemon working better than ascorbic etc. C,   by LoricaLady  81d   489  Adrenal Fatigue Cure  Cross-post

Hello - I have another Q for you, please. If I remember correctly you said that you take 50 grams of ascorbic acid per day. I have been experimenting and have gotten up to 20 grams so far with no real trouble. Except that...my urine ph is way, way acidic. The paper is alwlays yellow. I tried for about 6 hours to have no acid forming (in the body, that is) foods, only things like bananas and sprouts, grapefruit, avocados, stuff like that. Not only that I added my Vitamin C powder into water that had apple cider vinegar and lime juice added to it. Those 2 things are supposed to make y ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Re Re Re A whole lemon working better than ascorbic etc. C,   by LoricaLady  82d   471  Adrenal Fatigue Cure  Cross-post

Yeal, now I am confused too. I think he meant, I think I read it quickly as meaning, it takes a healthy GI tract to absorb a lot of Vitamin C. ... ... ??? ... ... What do YOU think?   [End]

• Re: Re Re Re A whole lemon working better than ascorbic etc. C,   by LoricaLady  82d   478  Adrenal Fatigue Cure  Cross-post

I’m sorry. I don’t know which post you are referring to. There are so many, and from and to various posters. True confessions: I have attention deficit syndrome and tend, therefore, to do things impulsively and that means I often make careless mistake in writing. I have to edit all the time afterwards. Whatever makes sense is no doubt right. Of course we all want a healthy GI tract!   [End]

• Re: High Doses of Vitamin C....Lam   by LoricaLady  82d   248  Adrenal Fatigue Cure

Too much Vitamin C initially can indeed make people have symptoms like diarrhea, at least with the oral kind that is not liposomal. However, I don’t remember Dr. Lam saying that there was any ”re setting” problem with C, only with other things like adrenal extracts. ... If you will check out Youtube vids by Dr. Levy who has thousands of case studies to refer to, you will see him (and other researchers agree) that it is impossible for any level of Vitamin C to be harmful. ... ... Again, initially you may have a reaction, but hang in there and go slowly in your increases. Sometimes we think ”Facto ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Re Re Re A whole lemon working better than ascorbic etc. C,   by LoricaLady  82d   475  Adrenal Fatigue Cure  Cross-post

Well, I guess the thing to do is keep having the bowel tolerance test be the guide.   [End]

• Re: Re Re Re A whole lemon working better than ascorbic etc. C,   by LoricaLady  82d   453  Adrenal Fatigue Cure  Cross-post

P.S. Thought of some other things just in case, who knows, they might be helpful. Enzyme supplements can help you digest your food. You may already know that ... ... Yesterday I was listening to a Dr. Levy Youtube vid re Vitamin C and as a side note he mentioned digestion. One thing he said is that it really helps to separate different kinds of foods when eating, like saving the carbs for one meal and the protein for another etc. He tells about studies done on dogs that showed transit time in the bowel was way faster, way faster, if they had separation of those kinds of food items. Just a ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Re Re Re A whole lemon working better than ascorbic etc. C,   by LoricaLady  82d   513  Adrenal Fatigue Cure  Cross-post

I’m so sorry you have been through all that. I guess you’ve already checked out the reasons for the pelvic pain. A physical therapist, not a doctor, told me why I was having some mild pelvic pain on one side. She said it was the result of giving birth and the spine getting slightly out of alignment, very common. An x ray revealed she was right, as the doctor then agreed. Of course you never gave birth so that can’t be your problem. But indirectly I guess I am saying I hope you have gotten more than one opinion. ... ... I do know this about pain, two things that can work, though whether in ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Re Re Re A whole lemon working better than ascorbic etc. C,   by LoricaLady  82d   468  Adrenal Fatigue Cure  Cross-post

The movie Expelled presents the issues in a terms of the politics involved. You asked for a practical effect, so that is why I mentioned it again. It only presents the tinsiest smidge on the scientific issues - for example with the statistical improbabilities as seen in the casino shots. And btw Berlinski, the one who is leaning way back in the chair in Paris, is a statistician among other things and has said, elsewhere, that he found university statisticians laughing at evolutionary theory. ... ... ... ... To determine the truth, one needs to examine the science fully. Either something is sci ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Re Re Re A whole lemon working better than ascorbic etc. C,   by LoricaLady  83d   473  Adrenal Fatigue Cure  Cross-post

Oh, in the meantime, for anyone who hasn’t already seen it, here is a link of a miracle of Vitamin C, shown on 60 Minutes. A New Zealand guy was comatose with two diseases. They were going to pull the plug but his family insisted, and fought hard for, massive Vitamin C therapy. Today he is healthy. ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTXSTGGRvKY   [End]

• Re: Re Re Re A whole lemon working better than ascorbic etc. C,   by LoricaLady  83d   470  Adrenal Fatigue Cure  Cross-post

Well, I am going to push my bowel tolerance as much as I can so I can take up to 50 -70 grams a day for a few days, then start bringing it down for maintenance. I hope to come back here in a month or so and report good things. We’ll see!   [End]

• Re: Re Re Re A whole lemon working better than ascorbic etc. C,   by LoricaLady  83d   486  Adrenal Fatigue Cure  Cross-post

As far as the Q as to why doctors don’t accept it... Well, orthodoxy reigns so often in so many professions, plus they are so tied into Big Pharma which is so tied into giving things that just treat the symptoms, and don’t really cure. That way you have to keep coming back for more and more of their stuff, if you fall for it.   [End]

• Re: A whole lemon working better than ascorbic etc. C,   by LoricaLady  83d   480  Adrenal Fatigue Cure  Cross-post

I didn’t pick it. A moderator must have. I think it is some kind of little monkey. Cute, huh? Marmoset? Don’t know really.   [End]

• Re: Re Re Re A whole lemon working better than ascorbic etc. C,   by LoricaLady  83d   473  Adrenal Fatigue Cure  Cross-post

I think I didn’t remember right on that. So much info going by so fast. Actually it seems impossible to absorb too much Vitamin C. I’m not finished researching, but it does seem that really massive doses, like 100 grams and over, were administered by Klenner for just a couple of days in cases of acute illness. ... ... I guess it’s just not practical or cost effective for most people to keep on taking that much - and may not be necessary once they get well.   [End]

• Re: Re Re Re A whole lemon working better than ascorbic etc. C,   by LoricaLady  83d   497  Adrenal Fatigue Cure  Cross-post

Oh how encouraging! Thank you. You have mercury filllngs and root canals and yet...you live! AND you report great health! ... ... Thanks to all your input and the resulting research I am going to be adding more and more ascorbic C, at least a gram, per day to my diet. If I don’t get too bothersome diarrhea I will then start taking liposomal C, 1 gram 4 times a day for 3 days, possibly along with the ascorbic C. ... ... I sure hope this helps me get over needing hydrocortisone. Not to mention how important healthy adrenals are in general. It is amazing how much Vitamin C Klenner was giving, and ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Re Re Re A whole lemon working better than ascorbic etc. C,   by LoricaLady  83d   504  Adrenal Fatigue Cure  Cross-post

Thanks linenup. I eat organic and, to help eliminate toxins, do something to work up a sweat regularly. I do have mercury fillings. I do have some root canals. Per Dr. Levy these are awful no nos but it is not practical, at this time, for me to get rid of them. I do take activated charcoal from time to time. Dr. Levy says there is no toxin Vitamin C won’t eliminate if you take enough of it. I have done parasite & bowel cleansing. And btw re bowel movements and regularity, I have found that nothing works like inulin. And its tasty too, tastes like sugar. Some report it is the only t ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Re Re Re A whole lemon working better than ascorbic etc. C,   by LoricaLady  83d   491  Adrenal Fatigue Cure  Cross-post

• Re: Re Re Re A whole lemon working better than ascorbic etc. C,   by LoricaLady  83d   483  Adrenal Fatigue Cure  Cross-post

I have not heard of the ”neuroquimic chracteristics” which you speak of. I know ”neuro” refers to nerves, that’s it. I would not know how to find out if I had that. I didn’t use to have the problems I have now, so I’m guessing maybe mine is an ”acquired characteristic” due to stress and what used to be bad diet. ... ... I hope you find all the answers to your problems. You might want to check out Dr. Levy’s vids on Youtube re Vitamin C. No matter what health problem you have, getting out toxins with Vitamin C, which he says are all 100% able to be eliminate thru enough C, has gotta help. Ge ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Re Re Re A whole lemon working better than ascorbic etc. C,   by LoricaLady  83d   503  Adrenal Fatigue Cure  Cross-post

Thanks much linenup for the link. I am doing all they say to do there but have not yet seen the vid and the additional link. ... My strategy is all in the link you gave (plus tons more supplements than they mention and an ultra healthy diet, but that link makes me think maybe I should eat more protein than I do) and I am going to use both liposomal C and ascorbate around the clock as much as I have bowel tolerance for and keep upping it until I get to say around 50 grams a day - per Dr. Klenner (Dr. Levy’s model & indirect mentor). I don’t plan to stay at that level more than a couple of ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Re Re Re A whole lemon working better than ascorbic etc. C,   by LoricaLady  84d   554  Adrenal Fatigue Cure  Cross-post

Well, I am going to be taking both ascorbate C and liposomal C. ... ... I want to thank you very much for your time and helpful information. You have helped me learn some important things, directly and indirectly. Mostly I have learned that I really should be taking more Vitamin C. Nothing helps adrenals like Vitamin C, for example. I’ve found that out from experience, too. ... ... Best wishes to you always. :)   [End]

• Re: Re Re Re A whole lemon working better than ascorbic etc. C,   by LoricaLady  84d   556  Adrenal Fatigue Cure  Cross-post

p.s. I have been listening to a Dr. Levy vid on Vitamin C. He says something I’ve heard before, liposomal C is 8-10 times more powerful than the usual ascorbic C type powder (even more powerful, he says, than intravenous C.) I am no math whiz but, based not on grams, but on comparative level of effectiveness, liposomal C, at least with Livon C compared to Vitacost’s Twinlab Super C (I trust Twinlab)is the best deal price wise. ... ... In other words I count 1 gram of Livon C and compare it to 10 grams of Twinlab Super C and Livon C wins. Also, I hate the thought of paying for something, lik ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Re Re Re A whole lemon working better than ascorbic etc. C,   by LoricaLady  85d   537  Adrenal Fatigue Cure  Cross-post

You’re welcome. You’ll also get to see fun things like big time evolutionary scientists saying things like ”Well maybe...” (maybe, must have, could have, probably, likely, possibly are words evolution can’t do w/o and you will see Richard Dawkins using them a lot)”...life formed on crystals....or, maybe aliens did it!” And btw, on the topic of how life started did you know that the primal pond theory is not only totally fictional but defies the laws of science? All the actual evidence shows that life comes from, and can only come from life, i.e. per the Law of Biogenesis. But little ki ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Re Re Re A whole lemon working better than ascorbic etc. C,   by LoricaLady  85d   509  Adrenal Fatigue Cure  Cross-post

I bet you don’t like it when disinformation is given from places like Big Pharma. The movie Expelled spells out very clearly what practical difference it makes. The stakes are actually, literally, nation and world changing. The truth is a good thing to know in general. ;)   [End]

• Re: Re Re Re A whole lemon working better than ascorbic etc. C,   by LoricaLady  85d   548  Adrenal Fatigue Cure  Cross-post

Thank you so much David. I already had read enough to know Vitamin C can get miraculous resulst - has even healed things like polio for ex. But I really thought maybe I was taking enough. You are changing my mind. I have had problems with being hypothyroid and hypoadrenal (they so often go together) and want so much to get off hydrocortisone. ... Dr. Michal Lam (here on CZ) says, and I believe him, that of all strategies to heal, taking Vitamin C is the best. (Well, no, he did say going to bed at the same time each night was #1.) ... ... I’m hoping if I megadose enough on ascorbic acid that m ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Re Re Re A whole lemon working better than ascorbic etc. C,   by LoricaLady  85d   544  Adrenal Fatigue Cure  Cross-post

Hello - Again we might want to discuss this elsewhere. I guess I’ll wait and see if the moderator steps in. ... ... Yes, deer change. People change. All life forms change. But we have been sold the idea change automatically proves evolution. It doesn’t. Change only happens within limits. That is what the fossil record, in countless billions show, in spite of the spin that is put on them. That is what life forms all around us show. Countless dogs have been changed, for ex., for thousands of years. They all have stayed dawgs. ... ... Farmers have been altering cows, pigs & tulips & bees etc. ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Re Re Re A whole lemon working better than ascorbic etc. C,   by LoricaLady  85d   589  Adrenal Fatigue Cure  Cross-post

Hi - I have a Q for you, plus 2 corrections. ... ... First the corrections. (Sorry I have been going through an adrenal crash - though I’m way recovering - with resulting brain fog.) I said stegosaurus horns above. I meant to say triceratops. In regard to your concern over acidty in lemons - I have done many informal checks on my own urine and have found the results consistent with what others are reporting. Anytime I am getting acidic readings, all I have to do is take some lemon juice (grapefruit works well too) and I will go in the green/alkaline area within an hour or two. ... ... As to my Q., ...   [retrieve this message]

• Error post. Ignore.   by LoricaLady  85d   527  Adrenal Fatigue Cure  Cross-post

• Error post. Ignore.   by LoricaLady  86d   536  Adrenal Fatigue Cure  Cross-post

• Re: Re Re Re A whole lemon working better than ascorbic etc. C,   by LoricaLady  86d   544  Adrenal Fatigue Cure  Cross-post

Well, in addition to things I’ve read elsewhere, your post is making me determined to up my Vitamin C a lot, as ascorbic acid. ... ... As for misinformation, hmmmm. Maybe CZ would prefer to have us ”take this outside” to another forum. If so I certainly understand. I was just debating the issue of transitional fossils on Christian Forums,   [End]

• Re: Re Re Re A whole lemon working better than ascorbic etc. C,   by LoricaLady  86d   529  Adrenal Fatigue Cure  Cross-post

Since you seem to have done a lot of research on the C issue, I researched some more on it myself. I also researched more on the topic of whether or not acidic urine reflect acidic blood which is highly disputed. (One way or another I don’t think that acidic urine would be really good for the bladder and kidneys on a consistent basis.) ... There is so much information and misinformation, even disinformation, out there (on so many levels which is why I once believed, for ex. in evolution and now laugh at it after carefully studying scientists on the creation side). ... But one thing I’m scratch ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re Re Re Re A whole lemon working better than ascorbic etc. C,   by LoricaLady  87d   558  Adrenal Fatigue Cure  Cross-post

Well we both agree that ascorbate C can do wonders for the health and that a healthy ph is 7.2 to 7.5. You are doing saliva testing, though, and I am doing urine testing for ph. From what I understand urine is the better check on ph. ... ... Perhaps your urine ph stays normal at ultra high doses of ascorbate C too. If so, how wonderful for you. It definitely does not for me, though. Evidently my exoerience is fairly common, which is reportedly the reason people take sodium ascorbate - to buffer the acid effect of the ascrobate C. ... ... Great for you if you have what works for you. Doesn’t work ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re Re A whole lemon working better than ascorbic etc. C,   by LoricaLady  87d   576  Adrenal Fatigue Cure  Cross-post

You are right I did mean grams and will edit that post accordingly. ... ... You are also right that lemon, though acidic outside the body, causes the body to be alkaline when taken into the body. This is not true for ascorbic C however. ... ... First there is Dr. Pauling who took alalilzers with ascorbic C and he did a lot of lab tests, to say the least, so had to know that was needful. ... ... 2nd, I have done my own experimentation as anyone can do, using ph strip testing of urine around the clock for days. I ate pretty much the same things each day. Sure enough, if I had ascorbate C, I would get ac ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re A whole lemon working better than ascorbic etc. C,   by LoricaLady  88d   649  Adrenal Fatigue Cure  Cross-post

Somewhat changed my mind on this initial post after some experimentation. I still feel it is a great idea to take C in its natural form through whole lemons and whole grapefruits too (if you aren’t on meds as g.f. can mess with meds.) ... ... Howevever...some things happened and I suddenly wanted to try more Vitamin C than is in a whole lemon and grapefruit. ... ... Since I have found few things to be more acidic than ascorbic acid and since sodium ascorbate only works better if your blood pressure can tolerate the salt and if you kidneys and other body parts can tolerate the effect baking soda ca ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: From what I gather so far.   by LoricaLady  3mo   736  Alkaline/Acid Debate

I have found few things to be more acidic than ascorbic acid! Studies agree with this. Sodium ascorbate works better if your blood pressure can tolerate the salt and if you kidneys and other body parts can tolerate the effect baking soda can have on them. What I have found works wonderfully best is to take ascorbic C with lemon juice so that I am getting alkalized while I’m getting the C. I get unsweetened lemon juice from Amazon or Vitacost, organic, and mix them together with water and sip on that throughout the day. It is amazing how much this helps me with adrenal, and therefore t ...   [retrieve this message]

• Accidental double post.   by LoricaLady  3mo   636  Adrenal Fatigue Cure  Cross-post

• Re: A (whole) lemon working better than ascorbic etc. C,   by LoricaLady  3mo   616  Adrenal Fatigue Cure  Cross-post

Since it is reportedly associated with kidney problems, I suspect that the mild pain I get in my right kidney, when I use it, is not due to detox. I have done various detoxes of different kinds. I never had that experience. It is scary and so I avoid baking soda mostly. ... ... I would think that the pain would be bilateral on the chance that it was a detox effect. Also, what the body does naturally may not be at all the same as what we do through ingesting some man made, manufactured product. If you have no side effects, great it may not harm you at all. But others have had side effects. F ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: A (whole) lemon working better than ascorbic etc. C,   by LoricaLady  3mo   619  Adrenal Fatigue Cure  Cross-post

I never feel comfortable about taking baking soda. It’s not something you find in nature’s Farmacy for eating. It is associated with things like stomach aches, dizziness, kidney problems. Maybe a pinch in a pinch, but that’s about it.   [End]

• Re: A (whole) lemon working better than ascorbic etc. C,   by LoricaLady  3mo   626  Adrenal Fatigue Cure  Cross-post

Have you used ph strips to check your acidity with and w/o using it? If it doesn’t make you very acidic, please let me know. I am not even sure if the whole alkaline diet (7.2 or so) is not hype. But then I do notice I definitely feel better more energetic with normal ph and less energetic if my ph falls below 7.0.   [End]

• Re: A (whole) lemon working better than ascorbic etc. C,   by LoricaLady  3mo   730  Adrenal Fatigue Cure  Cross-post

There are problems with synthetic C, in addition to them usually being made from GMOed corn. The ascorbate C gives one pretty acidic ph even at low levels The sodium ascorbate, because of the salt in it, can cause high blood pressure.   [End]

• Re: A (whole) lemon working better than ascorbic etc. C,   by LoricaLady  3mo   828  Adrenal Fatigue Cure  Cross-post

Speaking of Mercola newsletter I used to get them too. Suddenly they stopped coming. It was after I mentioned on one of his Youtube Vitamin C vids that his ”Liposomal C” has no liposomes. You’d think, if they were legit, that they would respond with information to correct my error No, they just blocked me so fast that w/in 5 minutes I couldn’t leave a response on another of his Vitamin C ”helpful” YT vids! I assume they also made sure I would no longer get his newsletters and maybe make similar comments! He fooled me for a long time, but I pray others wake up, including him.   [End]

• A (whole) lemon working better than ascorbic etc. C,   by LoricaLady  3mo   1,131  Adrenal Fatigue Cure  Cross-post

Just as Dr. Lam and others have reported, I have found that nothing works to beat adrenal fatigue like Vitamin C, either ascorbic acid or sodium ascorbate. I have used both as the first is too acidic, but being too alkaline, as can happen with sodium ascorbate, is associated some say with lymphatic problems and leukemia.. ... ... However, I had discovered in the past that, say with a cold, no processed vitamin C compared to real citrus fruit in helping me. Further, most Vitamin C is made from ... GMO products like corn. (Almost all corn, and soy, are made from GMOs.) ... ... I learned that the peel ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Mega Vitamin C for low blood sugar and feelings of being cold.   by LoricaLady  4mo   459  Hypoglycemia Cure  Cross-post

I tried iodoral and I another kind that I can’t remember the name for, supposedly the latest technology. Both had side effects and did not even make me feel any better. Dr. Lawrence Wilson’s site, on the kelp page, was very helpful to me. ... As for thyroid btw, I first tried Synthroid. Awful stuff. Then I tried Armour which was much better. But I found Thyrogold to be the best. The lady who sells it will guide anyone to know how much to use. I have to open a capsule - easy to do - and measure mine out with a teensy tinsy spoon I got in a bottle of coQ10, Now brand. (Or, maybe the min ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Mega Vitamin C for low blood sugar and feelings of being cold.   by LoricaLady  4mo   454  Hypoglycemia Cure  Cross-post

Yes, the Nature’s Way,or Solar Ray, kelp has helped me a lot. I have found that nothing butg nothing helps adrenal fatigue like mega doses of Vitamin C. (And btw I no longer take hydrocortisone due to C.) Dr. Michael Lam and others recommend liposomal C, but it is hard to get something that doesn’t have soy or GMOs in it. (Dr. Mercola’s doesn’t even have liposomes, yet he calls it liposomal!) ... Keep mega dosing on C around the clock, but watch your acidity (see post above) and I believe you will see a big turn around in your energy and health pretty soon. You don’t have to use liposomal ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Mega Vitamin C for low blood sugar and feelings of being cold.   by LoricaLady  4mo   459  Hypoglycemia Cure  Cross-post

Potatoes are a ”night shade” and many people, like me, find ill effects from them. I eat Argentine beef liver, powdered, to make sure I have enough stored iron, plus take Twinlab iron caps. If I start having restless leg syndrome, I know I’m not getting enough iron since iron has made it go away in the past. ... I check my ph level each time I go to the potty and I know for a fact that mega doses of Vitamin C as regular ascorbate will make me more acid. On the other hand mega doses of sodium asorbate raises my ph. And btw one researcher has said that too low ph will cause cancer sometimes, ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Mega Vitamin C for low blood sugar and feelings of being cold.   by LoricaLady  4mo   445  Hypoglycemia Cure  Cross-post

Per blood testing my calcium was fine. (I don’t go by ”average” either, which is based on a basically sick populace, but on optimal levels.) The leg cramps don’t go away with more calcium. They go away with the B12 patches. I am not vegan and I get plenty of good fats, like Norwegian fish oil, coconut oil and fats in things like nuts and raw eggs.   [End]

• Re: Mega Vitamin C for low blood sugar and feelings of being cold.   by LoricaLady  4mo   494  Hypoglycemia Cure  Cross-post

I hear you about B12. I don’t eat much meat at all and used to get these leg cramps at night, uncomfortable enough to wake me up. I didn’t associate them with b12 but when I began using b12 patches (available at Amazon) they went away.   [End]

• Mega Vitamin C for low blood sugar and feelings of being cold.   by LoricaLady  5mo   638  Hypoglycemia Cure  Cross-post

I went through a spell where I felt quite cold and sluggish. I thought I was having hypothyroid symptoms as the result of lower temperatures when summer ended. But I got to thinking of how hypoglycemia is so often due to adrenal weakness, which, of course, can impact the thyroid gland too. ... ... Nothing helps adrenals like mega doses of Vitamin C so I started taking 1000 mg of C several times a day. The coldness has gone away and I can even run around barefoot again w/o feeling too cold. ... \ ... I combine both powdered ascorbate C and powdered sodium ascorbate C as the first can make you too a ...   [retrieve this message]

• TAKE VIT C 3x A DAY TO FIGHT DIE OFF, PROTECT ADRENALS   by LoricaLady  5mo   832  Parasites Cleanse Su

Wish I had known this 4 years ago when I started this post. Nothing, but nothing, strengthens the adrenals like Vitamin C and cleansing is very taxing to the adrenals. If I had to do it over I would certainly take at least 1,000 mg C 3 X a day. (Vitamin C leaves the body in a few hours and that 1,000 mg will only have about 18% of it actually processed by the body after it goes through the digestive system - unless you use Liposomal C but don’t buy Dr. Mercola’s ”Liposomal” C as it is a fake and admittedly has no liposomes in it.)   [End]

• Cheap, fast probiotic drink with alkalinity boost.   by LoricaLady  5mo   161  Probiotics

LoricaLady Cheap, fast alkalinity with probiotics. ... PM LoricaLady ... Date: 11/9/2013 11:57:19 AM ( 9 sec ago ) ... Hits: 1 Size: 1286 char. ... URL: http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2122416 ... ... Edit This Message ... I used to make kombucha & it is alkaline and full of probiotics but a big hassle. So I did an experiment. I got a bottle of blueberry & pomegranite juice or else used some raspberry juice from frozen raspberries. I put in some Sundown probiotics, also some sugar just to make sure that the little prob. guys got plenty to eat. In a few days the filler from the probiotics was flo ...   [retrieve this message]

• Cheap, fast alkalinity with probiotics.   by LoricaLady  5mo   810  Ask Moreless: pH

I used to make kombucha & it is alkaline and full of probiotics but a big hassle. So I did an experiment. I got a bottle of blueberry & pomegranite juice or else used some raspberry juice from frozen raspberries. I put in some Sundown probiotics, also some sugar just to make sure that the little prob. guys got plenty to eat. In a few days the filler from the probiotics was floating at the top and easy to remove. The drink was no longer sweet but sour like kombucha. Put the mixture in a relatively warm and dark place for 3-4 days. When it is no longer sweet at all, it is ready. If yo ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: DIAGNOSE ME!!! 20yr old female w/ mixed symptoms!   by LoricaLady  6mo   444  Liver Flush Support  Cross-post

I would check out symptoms of low ferritin and get a test. However, mho don’t count too much on the blood tests. A doc I once had who practiced for decades, now retired, said he watched the ”average”, or ”normal”, levels for blood tests change over the years. What was normal/average decades ago was truly normal. Now, with depleted soils & so many toxins, he said average is no longer normal. ... ... That is one reason, I believe, that we can get blood tests that tell us we are just fine, and yet feel awful. Go by your symptoms. That doctor said symptoms used to be what doctors looked at. ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: High Colloidal Silver Dosage for Candida Cure?   by LoricaLady  6mo   1,884  Candida Support

Kefir can cause Gawd awful die off. It is a good probiotic if it doesn’t make you feel terrible. One way or another one needs to get daily good probiotics and prebiotics at a time some hours after teh colloidal silver. Otherwise your good bacteria could be adversely affected too.   [End]

• Re: Fermenting Yogurt From Probiotic Capsules   by LoricaLady  6mo   2,020  Candida Support

You don’t need to heat the milk. Take some plain ol’ grocery store milk, hopefully organic (though organic, too, has its problems) and add some whey from Dannon’s yogurt, or anything that has live cultures in it. If a probiotic capsule works, fine. The right kind can have more probiotic strains than yogurt has for example. Anyway, just set the milk out for 16-24 hours after you have added your probiotic. It will start to thicken up. When thick, eat. Of course save some for the next batch and on and on and it lives forever. So simple. ... ... Whole milk works better than 2% or skim per my ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: New Liposomal C at Dr. Mercola site...   by LoricaLady  7mo   510  Vitamin C Support  Cross-post

Ignore this post y’all. See the replies above. Boy, it’s hard to know whom to trust. When I wrote to Dr. Mercola’s customer service they responded and admitted there are ”No liposomes” in their Liposomal C. However, they said it had the ”ingredients” for liposomal C. ”Just add water.” Riiiiight. I wonder how they’d feel if they went to a restaurant, ordered a cake, were given a cake mix and were told, ”Just add water!” ... ... The product is a fraud and they are treating potential customers like they are stupid. Mercola’s products tend to be pricey. I wonder how many of them are frau ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: New Liposomal C at Dr. Mercola site...   by LoricaLady  7mo   397  Vitamin C Support  Cross-post

YOU ARE SO RIGHT!! I am shocked at Dr. Mercola. Desperately ill people are buying his ”liposomal” C when they could get something real. Mercola has done a lot of good things for people, but one thing I know just the same...I will never, ever buy another product from him.   [End]

• Do I need probiotics if I take prebiotics?   by LoricaLady  7mo   181  Bowel Cleanse Suppor

I love the prebiotic inulin. They say you should have several bowel movements a day,a nd with that it is a fact. I was taking kefir and yogurt for probiotics, home made. But the pasturized milk was causing me problems, just like Dr. Mercola & others say it can. Raw milk is not an option. Kombucha is a hassle. Water kefir gave ne flu symptoms. (I know, die off, but I had such a small amount and I don’t trust it for me.) Do I even need probiotics if I am taking prebiotics? If so, why? ... ... Are there any probiotics otc that really are effective? How can one know?   [End]

• Re: Will prebiotics feed candida even if symptoms are 90% better?   by LoricaLady  7mo   197  Candida Support

MHO, ACV may give good bacteria, but it also has yeast in it which feeds candida. It is also not good for the teeth. A dentist told me it clings ike nothing else to the teeth, in harmful ways.   [End]

• for the moderator, help please   by LoricaLady  8mo   271  Earthing, Barefootin  Cross-post

As you will see if you check my inbox I have been getting some obscene emails from ”Anonymous”. I don’t know how to notify you. I don’t know if the ”notifications” check off place is for that or not. Sorry, but I am confused. Help please. I know you hate that kind of stuff too.   [End]

• Re: IRON CURED MY RLS (don't assume low average iron is enough.)   by LoricaLady  10mo   672  Restless Legs  Cross-post

I take 3 tablets at night, ferrous iron, Twinlab. I really trust Twinlab based on past experience. You might want to be sure you have enough B12 too. I had leg cramps waking me up at night for years. Started using a B12 patch that I got on Amazon and they went away almost overnight.   [End]

• P.S. For hypothyroid &/or hypoadrenal folk.   by LoricaLady  10mo   1,335  Parasites Support

As I mentioned above, the stopthethyroidmadness.com site is indispensable, mho, for both concerns. If you even suspect you have those issues, they can help you. ... ... But, I also found Dr. Lawrence Wilson’s site, on the thyroid and kelp page, to be a wonderful help. I now take 6 capsules of kelp a day. ... ... For me, also, Thyrogold worked much better than Armour thyroid. It is not so simple to take sometimes. You may have to open those little capsules (easy to do) if you don’t have a match with them, and experiment on how much you need. The person who sells ThyroGold will tell you what to ...   [retrieve this message]

• Thyrogold beats Armour, for me.   by LoricaLady  10mo   510  Alzheimer’s Disease

I had been on Armour for several years. I never felt, though, like I was really free of thyroid symptoms. For example I got cold and fatigued too easily. ... ... A doctor I used to have, now retired, said that many if not all blood tests for ”normal” are actually based on what is average. But! He said 30 or so years ago average really was normal, and it is not normal now due to so many toxins in our environment. So the blood tests said I needed 60 mg of Armour, yet, again, it didn’t seem to be enough - maybe for the reason he gave. ... ... That doctor said you need to go by symptoms, not just b ...   [retrieve this message]

• IRON CURED MY RLS (don't assume low average iron is enough.)   by LoricaLady  10mo   834  Restless Legs  Cross-post

I started having restless leg syndrome this month. Looked it up on the net. They said it may be due to low iron. Now I eat very little meat and have regularly supplemented with iron for years. However, apparently when my last bottle of iron ran out I didn’t make a note to get more and things got lost in the shuffle with my many other vitamin bottles. When I saw iron could be the culprit I refelcted that I hadn’t been taking it for - how long? As soon as I took the iron - I megadosed to tell the truth - the rls went away overnight. ... ... Now, in the past I was told my iron was fine but I was g ...   [retrieve this message]

• IRON DID IT FOR ME!(& low average iron ain't enough maybe)   by LoricaLady  10mo   426  Sleep Disorders  Cross-post

I started having restless leg syndrome this month. Looked it up on the net. They said it may be due to low iron. Now I eat very little meat and have regularly supplemented with iron for years. However, apparently when my last bottle of iron ran out I didn’t make a note to get more and things got lost in the shuffle with my many other vitamin bottles. When I saw iron could be the culprit I refelcted that I hadn’t been taking it for - how long? As soon as I took the iron - I megadosed to tell the truth - the rls went away overnight. ... ... Now, in the past I was told my iron was fine but ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: I'm liking earthing too!   by LoricaLady  11mo   639  Earthing, Barefootin  Cross-post

They do have earthing sandals, though I haven’t tried them personally. I worried about the parasite thing with going barefoot too. Anyway, realistically, how often are most adults going to be outside walking around on either concrete or dirt, grass, or sand? Rarely very much unless you are a beach comber or maybe a car mechanic or something.   [End]

• somethng that might help with die off.   by LoricaLady  11mo   1,461  Parasites Support

In case it could help anyone, here is a message I just left at the Earthing Forum: ... ... I got a mat for my feet for when I use the computer and a semi blanket to lie on in bed. As many others report, I have definitely been sleeping better. I used to have a hard time getting to sleep, and then I would have a hard time getting up after 8 hours because I had not slept enough. Now I fall asleep in about 10 minutes or so. ... ... Also, generally I feel more energetic and am surprising myself at how much faster I am at getting day to day chores done. ... ... I got my stuff from earthing.com. Considering ...   [retrieve this message]

• I'm liking earthing too!   by LoricaLady  11mo   897  Earthing, Barefootin  Cross-post

I got a mat for my feet for when I use the computer and a semi blanket to lie on in bed. As many others report, I have definitely been sleeping better. I used to have a hard time getting to sleep, and then I would have a hard time getting up after 8 hours because I had not slept enough. Now I fall asleep in about 10 minutes or so. ... ... Also, generally I feel more energetic and am surprising myself at how much faster I am at getting day to day chores done. ... ... I got my stuff from earthing.com. Considering that they sent me a book that was informative, and that they are very, very helpful i ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: How long before people on de-wormer see parasites coming out?   by LoricaLady  11mo   1,578  Parasites Support

I used a 2/3 dropperful, maybe 2 time a day, of Wormwood tincture from Vitacost. You have to experiment though. It can have temporary side effectrs. It took several doses of the wormwood, followed a few hours later by psyllium & bentonite clay, then enemas later, to get rid of the monsters. (Of course the lab tests, as usual for people, were worthless and told me I had no problems of any kind.) Everyone is different. There is a lot of trial and error.   [End]

• Re: PDAZZLER has another good recipe for liposomal C..............   by LoricaLady  12mo   833  Vitamin C Support  Cross-post

If you buy sodium ascorbate you will not have to add bakimng soda & it definitely will help you be more alkalized. I was making my own lipo c for awhile, but found that Dr. Mercola’s lipo C is not that much more expensive and I never really felt confident my home made stuff was as effective as that put out with lots of research. I do know lipo C has helped me enormously with lowering my doseage of hydrocortisone &just generally feeling way better. If I have a stressful situation I take more of it and that seems to work well.   [End]

• Re: I feel NORMAL again!   by LoricaLady  12mo   996  Hypothyroid  Cross-post

Per the info on Dr. Lawrence Wilson’s site dulse is maybe not a good idea. Many seafood products have mercury in them. He feels the 2 brands, which I mentioned, are not problematic for mercury. ... ... I don’t know the dosage offhand, just that I take 6-8 Nature’s Way kelp tablets a day and it makes all the difference. Without them I never felt right. ... ... Watch out on those brazil nuts. Too much selenium can be as bad as too little and those things are packed with the stuff. ... ... Re kelp, you just have to experiment. So much of natural health alternatives is based on experimentation. Your bo ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: I feel NORMAL again!   by LoricaLady  12mo   931  Hypothyroid  Cross-post

Everyone is different. Experiment & find out what is right for you.   [End]

• Re: Iodine help please   by LoricaLady  12mo   810  Iodine Support  Cross-post

See Dr. Lawrence Wilson’s site about how to get idodine from kelp, and in what brands, and why iodine alone can be problematic. Don’t expect most doctors to have a clue about iodine one way or another.   [End]

• Re: I feel NORMAL again!   by LoricaLady  12mo   1,048  Hypothyroid  Cross-post

Megadosing for vitamin C means at least 1000 mg a day in capsules, and maybe 500 mg in the liposomal version. I don’t know what megadoses would be for kelp. As I said I take 6-8 caps a day. Mho on what ”megadosing” means, only.   [End]

• Re: I feel NORMAL again!   by LoricaLady  12mo   1,041  Hypothyroid  Cross-post

It has lots of minerals in it. Honestly I don’t care if it has folic acid or not. It makes me feel good. I do take folic acid separately, though.   [End]

• Re: I feel NORMAL again!   by LoricaLady  12mo   1,040  Hypothyroid  Cross-post

As I said, I did all those cleanses first and they took a couple of years really. But I still never felt right. After taking the kelp I started to feel back to myself in less than a week.   [End]

• I feel NORMAL again!   by LoricaLady  12mo   1,509  Hypothyroid  Cross-post

I did the cleanses recommended by Hulda Clark. Take tons of supplements. Eat very healthily, including mostly organic. I exercise regularly. I eat lots of good fats like coconut oil. I was taking 20 mg. hydrocortisone & am now down to 10 mg. I have taken 60 mg. of Armour for several years. ... ... The thing that really helped me with adrenals, just like Dr. Lam says, was mega dosing on Vitamin C especially liposomal C. (As of this writing Dr. Mercola has a real deal on it, price wise, & with great quality it seems.) ... ... What helped me with hypothyroidism, and what made me finally feel norma ...   [retrieve this message]

• KELP! I feel normal & energetic again!   by LoricaLady  12mo   1,112  Hypothyroid  Cross-post

This is an old string, but it caught my eye and I will respond. Unless I missed it, I didn’t see anyone saying they got over being hypothyroid w/o meds. ... ... As for me I take 60mg. Armour. Did all the detoxes they talk about on Curezone (except removing mercury fillings.) Ate lots of coconut oil. Tried supplemental iodine. It didn’t really seem to help and had bad side effects. But finally I found what did work for me, the kelp. ... ... Dr. Lawrence Wilson’s site, on the kelp page, tells why he believes it works better than iodine alone & why he recommends the brands he does. (He does not ...   [retrieve this message]

• Dr. Joel Wallach says use tetracycline (sp?)   by LoricaLady  13mo   690  Lyme ("Lime")

I don’t have Lyme’s & don’t know much about it. But on this vid the author of Dead Doctors Don’t Lie, which many people have read, says tetracycline is the answer. Just fyi in case it can help anyone. I don’t know if he’s right or not. ... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvqBJMtY1oo   [End]

• how i get alkaline,(and...kelp!)   by LoricaLady  13mo   1,753  Parasites Support

I certainly believe that YHWH/Yahuah, aka God, does care! I don’t want to go all religious, but He has guided me many times in which way to go, step by step, in a world of information that can be confusing and overwhelming, even contradictory. For ex. He brought me the ”word of knowledge” pepper when I was sure I had no parasites, due to those terrible lab tests. I understood in my spirit that He meant cayenne pepper. ... ... I research it and found it was good for the health, began taking it and...voila! discovered the cayenne pepper challenge test when I saw ”white rice.” ... ... You did not me ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Hydrocortisone withdrawal problems. Any ideas?   by LoricaLady  14mo   586  Adrenal Fatigue

I was on 20 mg and was able to get down to 10 in just a few weeks with no apparent side effects. I take tons of supplements. I think the most important are liposomal vitamin C (pricey, but you can make it yourself as seen on the net, and Dr. Mercola had it at a great price but it was sold out in one day & they are waiting for more - you can get on a waiting list) amino acids of various kinds, B50 and Adrenergize. I take several caps spread out through the day of that product. ... ... It’s pricey too, but it works fo rme and many others. It feeds your adrenals. If you decide to try it, star ...   [retrieve this message]

• Hydrocortisone withdrawal problems. Any ideas?   by LoricaLady  14mo   600  Adrenal Fatigue

I have been on hydrocortisone, 20 mg., for about 3 years. (I am also on Armour thyroid, 60 mg.) Recently I have tried to get off of it. I was doing well, going down to 10 mg, then 7, but when I went to 5 I started feeling extremely shaky after a few days, also tired. I took an extra 5 today just to feel better and I am more energetic but still feel like a big tuning fork is vibrating inside my body and my hands are visibly shaky. ... ... Does anyone have any tips on getting off hydrocortisone or any experiences to report with that process? ... ...   [End]

• Re: Kelp has helped me greatly too.   by LoricaLady  14mo   1,189  Chelation Support  Cross-post

Liposomal C is C plus something like soy lecithin or maybe sunflower products. The lecithin or whatever is fused to the C so that it passes through your GI tract and goes straight to your liver w/o loss. It is very potent, some say maybe more potent than intravenous C. I have certainly noticed a big difference in how I feel when I use the liposomal products as opposed to capsules or powder. ... ... Nothing helps adrenals like Vitamin C and no C helps more than liposomal C. I had read that on Dr. Michael Lam’s site & elsewhere, but when I had an adrenal crash I found it out for myself person ...   [retrieve this message]

• Forgot to mention vitamin C.   by LoricaLady  14mo   1,277  Chelation Support  Cross-post

Well, I had been making my own liposomal vitamin C. You can learn how to do that fairly cheaply on Youtube or all over the net. You really should watch the vid on YT from 60 Minutes about the guy from New Zealand who was at death’s door and saved from ”white lung” & leukemia - in spite of doctors’ interference, ahem! - through first intravenous & then liposomal C. ... ... Dr. Mercola is now sellilng a Liposomal product that I have ordered. (It was sold out of stock literally overnight, but I’m sure it will be back.) The thing is I’m not positive the homemade liposomal C really is as good as ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Kelp has helped me greatly too.   by LoricaLady  14mo   1,221  Chelation Support  Cross-post

When you say you plateau I guess you mean that various things have caused you to get better, but you are not all okay, in your opinion yet. A lot of this is certainly trial & error. I have not been on kelp long enough to say anything except that it makes a world of difference for me. Google Dr. Wilson and kelp. He does recommend Nature’s Way & Solaray only. Maybe you could try gradually increasing your dose. ... ... Have you tried B12, especially if you don’t eat a lot of meat? I tried two brands that have great reputations, including a sublingual one, but I still had charlie horses at ni ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Kelp has helped me greatly too.   by LoricaLady  14mo   1,382  Chelation Support  Cross-post

I’m not sure what you mean by plateau. I targeted mercury long ago with yaeyama chlorella. At first it would make my face look like it had a rash, but then that side effect went away. I take chlorella every day. Also, mega vitamin C and kelp help to rid the body of mercury if you get the right kind of kelp.   [End]

• New Liposomal C at Dr. Mercola site...   by LoricaLady  15mo   1,815  Vitamin C Support  Cross-post

I just got the info today. It looks like a really good product and it’s way cheaper than other liposomal C products I have seen. ... http://products.mercola.com/vitamin-c/?e_cid=20130131_DNL_art_1&utm_source=dnl&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20130131&source=nl   [End]

• Re: See? You've found a new home!   by LoricaLady  15mo   3,349  Iodine Supplementati

Are you a moderator on this forum? I find it very perplexing how many people seemed to get kind of hostile & insulting because I brought up kelp in a favorable way. So, if one wants to tell one’s experiences with Iodoral & Lugol’s it’s okay to post it on this forum as long as one says only positive things? But if one finds that those supplements didn’t work and had side effects, but found that something else worked better, then go elsewhere, don’t report anything about it, and shut up? ... ... Honestly I wonder if some people posting here are selling the iodine products as they seem to be sa ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: See? You've found a new home!   by LoricaLady  15mo   3,287  Iodine Supplementati

You say in 3 weeks you were no longer benefiting from the kelp (although you were also using dulse which is not the same thing and is indeed likely to be filled with mercury & other toxins, unlike the brands of kelp Dr. Wilson recommends.) I will add my own ”history” in 4 weeks, here, and tell if the kelp is still helping me or not. If you like I can add a report again in 4 months!   [End]

• Re:   by LoricaLady  15mo   3,306  Iodine Supplementati

As mentioned above in my posts, Dr. Lawrence Wilson has checked for mercury toxicity & arsenic etc. in kelp and only recommends Solary and Nature’s Way kelp for that reason. I like Nature’s Way kelp because it is deep ocean kelp, which makes it less likely to be polluted with mercury. If you have seen tests, or as you say ”credible evidence”, that show those products are full of mercury or arsenic, please provide them. What I like about Dr. Wilson is that he is not selling anything iodine related, unlike Dr. David Brownstein who sells liquid iodine.   [End]

• Re:   by LoricaLady  15mo   3,281  Iodine Supplementati

Thanks. Interesting - I went to that forum and the first post there is praising kelp.   [End]

• Kelp has helped me greatly too.   by LoricaLady  15mo   1,508  Chelation Support  Cross-post

How kelp helped me: ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2028070#i ... ... Everyone’s body is different, but I had no side effects with kelp. I would say go slowly, maybe one capsule at a time & build up as/if helpful. ... ... Here is the site that sold me (not literally, they aren’t selling it) on kelp: ... ... http://drlwilson.com/Articles/KELP.HTM   [End]

• Re:   by LoricaLady  15mo   3,294  Iodine Supplementati

I’m glad you found what worked for you and that I found what works for me. People leaving comments on this forum, though, is not a good source of data on whether or not something worked long term. So often after one finds the answer to a problem, one no longer feels a need to keep commenting. I personally probably wouldn’t come back in say 5 years and say, ”Yep! Kelp is still working for me y’all!” but just move on with my life. ... ... On the other hand, if one starts to have problems with inorganic iodine, as Dr. Wilson suggested often happens over the years, one might not even know wha ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re:   by LoricaLady  15mo   3,327  Iodine Supplementati

This is called the iodine supplementation forum. I am confused. Because....why am I taking kelp? For iodine supplementation! (The fact that it has other benefits is just a plus I wasn’t looking for.) Perhaps it would be good to rename this forum and call it something like ”inoganic iodine supplementation”?   [End]

• Re: Kelp vs. Lugol's, Iodoral? KELP wins!   by LoricaLady  15mo   3,399  Iodine Supplementati

I do not know about ”co factors”. I just know I feel way better with the kelp. You might want to check out Dr. Lawrence Wilson’s site re iodine. ... ... I am currently getting off hydrocortisone (down over 5 mg) for hypothyroidism. If anything the kelp seems to help, not hurt. For ex. hypoglycemia is less, definitely. ... ... Remember, kelp is a FOOD. It is a healthy food that people eat all over the world. Start small if you are worried, maybe one capsule. See what happens, then build up as/if you feel comfortable.   [End]

• Re: Kelp vs. Lugol's, Iodoral? KELP wins!   by LoricaLady  15mo   3,477  Iodine Supplementati

And I would like to see your sources, too, those that show that a runny nose is a good thing. Maybe its a herx reaction and maybe its not. Where’s the research to show one way or another? I got the runny nose but I didn’t get the benefits. I didn’t get a runny nose with kelp but I feel like I’m getting my life back. ... ... So, you think taking a FOOD, kelp, is a ”fool’s game” but taking a processed extract, which Dr. Lawrence Wilson says he has seen cause problems to people as some years go by, is the best choice? ... ... I am not operating on ”dumb fear”, I have been researching and experimenti ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Kelp vs. Lugol's, Iodoral? KELP wins!   by LoricaLady  15mo   3,567  Iodine Supplementati

I am a pragmatist as opposed to a theorist. If someone tells me I have to have this & thus I will be interested, but if I am feeling way better that is what will win out with me. I feel waaaaay better! ... ... Dr. Lawrence Wilson has said that he has seen negative effects, as years go by, with people who just take Lugols or Iodoral. (And he’s not selling any kelp or any iodine products, like Dr. Brownstein who sells liquid iodine.) Kelp is a FOOD. It has all kinds of other nutrients in it besides iodine and according to him they help balance out how much iodine our bodies are utilizing. ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Nascent iodine vs. Iodoral or Lugol's or Organic kelp or potassium i...   by LoricaLady  15mo   2,856  Iodine Supplementati

I have been experimenting and, after going back & forth from one thing to another, kelp wins. Here’s why, for me: ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2028070#i ... ...   [End]

• Kelp vs. Lugol's, Iodoral? KELP wins!   by LoricaLady  15mo   4,627  Iodine Supplementati

I began taking kelp tablets to supplement my thyroid meds and it helped greatly. But, I was worried about all the stories about arsenic and mercury, etc. in kelp. The only way I could get organic kelp was in a bag. When I mixed the powder into a green drink it tasted like fish doo doo. So I tried Iodoral. It had a bad effect on me. Then I found out it has corn in it! I doubt it’s non GMO corn since they don’t make that claim. Then I tried Lugol’s. It gave me the runny nose they talk about, for days, but really I didn’t feel much better. ... ... I Googled Kelp vs. iodine & got the site ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Its gold,edit   by LoricaLady  15mo   503  Iodine Supplementati

I certainly agree with not mixing the blood. I for one would want nothing to do with the WITCHES and WARLOCKS described in those books. There is more that a little hint of canabalism there too, with the ”adolescent” edible plants. But of course, historically cannibalism & witchcraft have often been associated (for ex. in Hansel & Gretle). Many of the practices described in Harry Potter books are similar to satanism. Yeal, they can call me a ”muggle” or anything they want. I want nothing to do with such ”creatures” who try to make those look subhuman who don’t want to play their dark ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Conflicing infoon postassium iodide?   by LoricaLady  15mo   569  Iodine Supplementati

Okay, I’m confused. On a YT vid with Dr. Mercola re iodine he said that much iodide was good,including for any indirect exposure from the nucear incident in Japan. ... ... One thing I’ve decided, I’m not going to keep on the kelp route. He said if it sits around long enough (and who knows how long it’s been sitting) then it can lose its iodine. I’m gonna try Lugol’s. ... ... Your story on that was very encouraging.   [End]

• Re: Conflicing infoon postassium iodide?   by LoricaLady  15mo   600  Iodine Supplementati

I see that per Brownstein about 12-14 mg a day of iodide is good. So I’ll just cut my tablet in fourths.   [End]

• Conflicing infoon postassium iodide?   by LoricaLady  15mo   681  Iodine Supplementati

I saw Dr. Mercola & Dr. Brownstein saying to take iodide. Well I already take kelp which I love, but I got some Source Naturals potassium iodide & they say not to take it for over 10 days. Why do you suppose they say that?   [End]

• Re: Great Post. But for me kelp has been WONDERFUL & Iodoral sucked.   by LoricaLady  15mo   1,082  Iodine Supplementati

Thanks much for all the info. I am using organic kelp but will check out the Norway brand. It has been over 2 weeks now & so far no herx. Maybe it has helped that I have done so many kinds of detox before. ... ... Re the wound. The swelling is almost all gone. It is pinkish now, not red. I found that colloidal silver, my own homemade kind, seemed to help extra with swelling but also irritated the wound. I have taken extra Thymuplex and Astragalus to make sure my system could fight off infection, plus some echinacea and goldenseal. ... ... The method I used to avoid antibiotics and so on would ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Why don't kelp & iodine painting cause herx like Iodoral?   by LoricaLady  15mo   815  Iodine Supplementati

As I mentioned in another post to you, kelp has been wonderful for me and Iodoral has not. For the first time since I became hypothyroid, through taking about 3 heaping tbsp of organic kelp a day, I feel fine. Not cold. Not tired all the time. Even my low blood sugar problems went away. ... ... You are right about the Vitamin C & I take tons of it. ... ... Well, speaking of sunshine, something else helped too, 20,000 mg a day of D plus K2. I noticed not only a great increase in well being, but a big decrease in appetite & have started losing pounds that just sat there for ages.   [End]

• Great Post. But for me kelp has been WONDERFUL & Iodoral sucked.   by LoricaLady  15mo   1,153  Iodine Supplementati

I do use some Borax but am not sure how much I should take. Taking 3 tbsp a day, at least, of organic kelp and using 20,000 mg of D3, plus some K2, is so far making me feel normal again. ... ... I have had similar experience swith colloidal gold and MSM. MSM powder will really help to decrease any arthritis symptoms too. ... ... That is such a nice ”coincidence” what you added about the wound. I had a somehwat similar experience last week. I got a gash, same thing no blood. There swelled up something as big as half a grapefruit, maybe bigger, angry red color, not usually too painful if nothing ...   [retrieve this message]

• Why don't kelp & iodine painting cause herx like Iodoral?   by LoricaLady  16mo   1,049  Iodine Supplementati

I am hypothyroid and on 60 mg of Armour but tend to run a low temp & have other thyroid symptoms. Last week I began taking about 3 tbsp or more a day of kelp and generously iodine painted on my feet and behind my knees where the arteries are close to the skin. The iodine was the plain ol’ otc drug store type. The result was more energy mentally & physically. ... ... Yesterday I began taking iodoral also. The result is strong fatigue, fleeting headache, occasional blurry vision, aches & pains. I have seen here on Curezone (I thank Heaven for this site and the kind people who try to help othe ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Help! When will I see any relief from Iodoral????   by LoricaLady  16mo   2,406  Iodine Supplementati

All that drinking water & a lot of sweating may be wreaking havoc with your electrolytes. If so, you’ll never feel any stronger. ... ... Also, you’re wearing a plastic sauna suit? I sure hope it’s not directly in contact with your body. Also, can you smell it? If so, you are inhaling toxins, maybe especially when it is being heated up.   [End]

• Re: IF cancer patients are always acidic....   by LoricaLady  16mo   1,214  Alkaline/Acid Debate

Well, I’m sorry to hear that if it is true because I currently function way better with higher alkalinity than normal and have no clue what to do about that.   [End]

• Re: IF cancer patients are always acidic....   by LoricaLady  16mo   1,208  Alkaline/Acid Debate

I realize that ph can vary widely, but by looking at the various numbers I believe you can get a pretty good picture of what it is in your body. ... ... For example if it varied from 5.0 to 6.5 that would not be good. ... ... My ph varies indeed, based on what I am eating. If I eat milk, meat and grains, etc., it goes down. If I add in veggies, especially green ones, & some kinds of fruit, it goes up. The ph paper lets me know that the right diet is giving me the right kind of reading.   [End]

• Re: Iodine can increase alkalinity...   by LoricaLady  16mo   1,664  Alkaline/Acid Debate

Oh I am so glad you found the answer to get rid of the M.S. symptoms. Interesting that alkalinity issues might have been the cause. ... ... Yes, I love hearing others’ success stories too. That’s one reason I’m a CZ devotee. ... ... I continue to feel much better (going on 5 days now) with the nascent iodine, iodine painting and kelp tablets. I still feel a little cold before I wake up, but nearly so much so. It is tricky because a cold feeling can also be due to adrenals insufficiency & I’m on hydrocortisone. Well, whatever, I’m not only not feeling so cold, I am not hitting that daily ”wall” ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Iodine can increase alkalinity...   by LoricaLady  16mo   1,731  Alkaline/Acid Debate

Oh my goodness, are you still having M.S. symptoms. I have so often seen stuff on the net, I think recently on Youtube with the Longevity Conference, and/or with Dr. Mercola & another doctor, about how to fight that, but I don’t remember what I heard since it’s not my particular problem area. ... ... My alkaline readings have been by the book. If I eat green veggies & not too much milk meat or pastry, then the little paper is green. If I leave out the veggies, back to 6.5, or yellow, again. Now I have to remember to eat veggies even if the alkalinity seems fine, but then I am ”eating” kelp ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Iodine & iodide (kelp tablets) really boosting energy and...   by LoricaLady  16mo   798  Adrenal Fatigue

Thanks for sharing that.   [End]

• Re: Iodine & iodide (kelp tablets) really boosting energy and...   by LoricaLady  16mo   790  Adrenal Fatigue

Boy do I love to hear whenever anyone gets off a pharmaceutical, especially Synthroid which I think is awful. (I’m on Armour.) Are you still on the Thyro Complex, and if so for how long please? How long did it take for you to get rid of the Synthroid. What did you go by to determine when to lessen and/or drop it?   [End]

• Re: Iodine can increase alkalinity...   by LoricaLady  16mo   1,767  Alkaline/Acid Debate

Thanks for your post. You are right. It takes time to see if something is working. ... ... I find all the info on alkalinity/acidity to be very confusing, and often conflciting on the net. ... ... I try to eat tons of veggies along with other healthy and organic foods. Yes, veggies & some fruits get my alkalinity up to about 7 to 7.2, which is where it normally stays. But if my alalinity goes higher I have a lot more energy! If it reaches even 8.5 I’m a happy camper and whizzing around plus feeling more alert. That only happens if I use baking soda (I know one has to be cautious with that)in a ...   [retrieve this message]

• Iodine & iodide (kelp tablets) really boosting energy and...   by LoricaLady  16mo   972  Adrenal Fatigue

...you may need it anyway. (See Dr. David Brownstein vids & site about Iodine deficiency problems in this country.) ... ... I have hypoadrenalism, also hypothyroidism & thought Armour thyroid is massively more helpful than the Synthroid I used to take, still I had problems with low morning temp and drag & other thyroid (& maybe adrenal symptoms, hard to separate) symptoms so I decided to try adding iodine per some info on the web. I already was ”painting” the bottoms of my feet with abt 1/4 tsp of iodine, but started pretty much covering the tops & bottoms of my feet with it, plus gave myself a ...   [retrieve this message]

• Iodine helping hypogyroidism AND alkalinity and..   by LoricaLady  16mo   380  Hypothyroid

...you may need it anyway. (See Dr. David Brownstein vids & site about Iodine deficiency problems in this country.) ... ... I have hypothyroidism & thought Armour thyroid is massively more helpful than the Synthroid I used to take, still I had problems with low morning temp and drag & other thyroid symptoms so I decided to try adding iodine per some info on the web. I already was ”painting” the bottoms of my feet with abt 1/4 tsp of iodine, but started pretty much covering the tops & bottoms of my feet with it, plus gave myself a wide ”belt” of it on the tummy. ... ... I have also been taking kelp t ...   [retrieve this message]

Forum Pages
1  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17 18  

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
I regained my life!
I no longer worry about having Herpes outbreaks
Reverse Type 2 Diabetes
In 3 simple steps, she nails what no one wants to reveal how type 2 d...
Proven Mirena Detox
Treat All Mirena Side Effects Naturally & Quickly in 30 Days or Less

PLAT

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
All Natural Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Same or Ne...
Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program according t...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Utopia Silver Supplements
Enhance Nutrient Absorption with Digestive Enzymes- Bromelain, Enzy...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Get an Instant Discount!
Get 5% off anything in our homeopathic health store using the coupon...
Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ag...
Aches and Pains?
My Back Pain is Gone!
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
$5 off at Iherb.com
Use referral code X0T949 to get $5 off your first order from iherb.com

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

264 messages, 479,741 topics, topics per page limited to: 150, average number of messages per page: 15, 18 pages,  29,257,068 page views

"Many cancer-causing pesticides and industrial chemicals found in the environment and in our foods tend to accumulate in fatty tissues, whether in fish, cattle, fowl, or people."
~ Samuel Epstein, M.D.

Image Galler Mosaic Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Herpes Cure?
Herpes Treatment Breakthrough

High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

$10 off Oxy-Powder®
A special discount for all CureZone members!

All Natural Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Same or ...

Medically Proven Anti-Cancer Benefits
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced wate...

Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Destroy Parasites Naturally
Destroy Parasites Permanently in 30 Days or Less

Cancer’s Natural Enemy
Opc Oleander, 15% Discount With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001

Natural Cancer Remedies

Royal Supreme Flax Hull Lignans
Flax is a well-established source of the essential fatty ac...

Life Technology™

Medianet Ads

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powder®

Cancer’s Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Life Technology™

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powder®

Cancer’s Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Life Technology™

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 1.64 sec at 4/20/2014 10:51:03 AM, requested by 54.204.217.249, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/s2.asp?f=762&c=0&ob=d&m=LoricaLady , requested 1 pages during this session, y=8