CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums26199 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Expanded All Messages [137] Posted by Maidenn, Sorted by Date Source: Mosaic: Messages Across All CureZone Forums & Blogs

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Rules
 29,217,366 page views     155 messages     479,514 topics     1 pages
New Message Posting Disabled  

Original Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
5m ago
Search:   Top 300

All Messages [137] Posted by Maidenn, Sorted by Date   Back To Standard Forum View

Like Mosaic on Facebook.com
  • Computer monitor fluorescence - WORSE than mercury   by Maidenn  9y   4,410  Dental Support

Computer monitor fluoresence - WORSE than mercury ... ... My site re: ... Computer Monitors explains it all, ... BUT NOTE!! It won’t be of benefit to anyone not willing to sift through the grassroots & formal links which I collected to prove the extent of societal ignorance/unawareness of the issue. ... ... Some background: ... I went through it all, had all my dental amalgams replaced at a cost of 10 grand, and was scammed plenty along the way by various authorities (high up on the totem pole - you wouldn’t believe). Even tried QXCI which impressed me for good reason as I explained elsewhere on Curezone - ...   [retrieve this message]

• Potential decoys you may fall for (among others   by Maidenn  9y   945  Amalgam Support

Potential decoys you may fall for (among others! ... ... Here’s some potential decoys that’s easy for the most intelligent person to be unwittingly swayed by: ... ... (A) Prominent CREDIBLE experts advise: ... Chelation may be causing you ill effects due to sulphur (or whatever), blah, blah, blah ... BUT THAT MAY BE A MISGUIDED DECOY TO THE TRUTH ... The truth may be that the excessive megadoses of Vitamin C you were told to supplement with the chelation has been a worse irritant, or even exacerbating the sulphur problem, since ”C” triggers the nerves. ... ... (B) Prominent CREDIBLE experts advise: ... You MUST supp ...   [retrieve this message]

• Computer monitor fluoresence - WORSE than mercury   by Maidenn  9y   2,053  Amalgam Support

My site re: ... Computer Monitors explains it all, ... BUT NOTE!! It won’t be of benefit to anyone not willing to sift through the grassroots & formal links which I collected to prove the extent of societal ignorance/unawareness of the issue. ... ... Some background: ... I went through it all, had all my dental amalgams replaced at a cost of 10 grand, and was scammed plenty along the way by various authorities (high up on the totem pole - you wouldn’t believe). Even tried QXCI which impressed me for good reason as I explained elsewhere on Curezone - except that its unlicensed practitioner was a fraud. ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: amalgam should be replaced with what?   by Maidenn  9y   4,128  Amalgam Support

(..oops, I responded to your respondent by mistake) ... So here goes again: ... In 2003 I underwent 17 amalgam replacements, including crowns/onlays (porcelain-ceramic) ... ... The filling material was: ... 3M Filtek (argone-cured) ... ... Onlay material was: ... Diamond ... ... (Another good choice is Admira) ... ... local anesthetic: ... Carbocaine ... ... Anesthesiology: ... Midazolan ... ... Other: ... Rubber dam ... negative ion ... continuous oxygen ... ... It was very expensive (albeit professional & I got it all over with at one time, vs. dragged out), yet considering the expense, if it had been feasible for me, I’d have opted to go to Mexico ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: amalgam should be replaced with what?   by Maidenn  9y   3,978  Amalgam Support

In 2003 I underwent 17 amalgam replacements, including crowns/onlays (porcelain-ceramic) ... ... The filling material was: ... 3M Filtek (argone-cured) ... ... Onlay material was: ... Diamond ... ... (Another good choice is Admira) ... ... local anesthetic: ... Carbocaine ... ... Anesthesiology: ... Midazolan ... ... Other: ... Rubber dam ... negative ion ... continuous oxygen ... ... It was very expensive (albeit professional & I got it all over with at one time, vs. dragged out), yet considering the expense, if it had been feasible for me, I’d have opted to go to Mexico, where, I understand, there’s a very reputable/inexpensive mercury-free d ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Tooth Pain...HELP   by Maidenn  9y   822  Amalgam Support

Like yourself (and the other posters) I’m prone to tooth pain that’s not explained by ”conventional” science. ... ... I’ve linked it to the fact that I have hyperactive nerves throughout my body. ... ... In fact, computer monitor flurescence somehow triggers my nerves body-wide, causing many pains, including eye pain, tooth pain, muscle aches/weakness, headache, speedy metabolism. ... ... Other nerve triggers: ... Acids, menthol (found in most tooth-care products), cold, heat, sugar ... (YET NOTE THAT YOU NEED TO BE AWARE OF THIS TIGHTROPE, BECAUSE: ... CONVERSELY: ... sweet side-dishes/desserts & warm drinks (such ...   [retrieve this message]

• Foot patches? (also my clay experiences)   by Maidenn  9y   1,404  Amalgam Support

How does Lei’s clay compare to foot patches? ... ... Because so far I don’t feel better after about 30 foot patches. ... ... I also have already tried Mountain Rose sodium bentonite clay ... as well as Terramin/Terrasilk calcium-bentonite ... as well as a calc-bentonite from Ebay (that turned out very similar to Mountain Rose ... ... But absolutely none of them had pulling power (and some even worsened acne on face) ... Also Terramin was irritating to my throat. ... ... They were a hassle & not worth a penny. ... ... The only time I ever felt pulling/drawing was wading thigh-high in a Dead Sea Mud Pool with strong sun shin ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Caveat Emptor   by Maidenn  9y   1,861  QXCI/SCIO

In response to your request for definition of flurescense: ... ... I’m speaking about fluorescent backlighting in LCD monitors. ... ... Also phosphors in very new CRTs. ... ... It doesn’t even help to dim them. ... Many other so-called solutions do not help either. I’ve de-bunked them on my site. ... ... Once a person has been over-exposed, depending on his/her make-up, he/she develops an intolerance. ... ... For more details & my story, you can find my site by keying ”monitorpain” as key word in Google.   [End]

• Re: Seeking knowledge re: InfraRed vs. FIR   by Maidenn  9y   393  Ask CureZone

That site doesn’t exist - I tried. ... ... Who is Diane?   [End]

• Seeking knowledge re: InfraRed vs. FIR   by Maidenn  9y   488  Ask CureZone

Anyone here with knowledge of infra red therapies ... ... Which is more effective & healing: ... ... Ceramic FIR’s saunas (and, alternatively, THMI.com FIR heaters) ... ... OR: ... ... the ”plain infrared” advocated by Dr. Wilson - in drwilson.com - that runs with red light bulbs, and which doesn’t seem to involve ”emitters” (whatever those are) and thus seem simpler. ... ...   [End]

• Affordable FIR Far Infrared Saunas (Evergain/other?   by Maidenn  9y   392  Ask CureZone

Months ago, on curezone or some other group (don’t remember) someone had recommended an affordable portable FIR. I don’t remember anymore which brand it was, except that it was non-zip-up, yet portable and costing at most a few hundred dollars. ... ... Anyway, today, I came across a site with links to Evergain & Relax zip-up FIRs costing approx. $400 give or take. Here’s the site: ... http://www.eccentricexpressions.com/ ... ... I’m not sure which, if any, of those choices are best, but I’d appreciate any experience-based recommendations for a truly effective affordable FIR. In the past, a FIR massage ...   [retrieve this message]

• p.s.   by Maidenn  9y   2,117  QXCI/SCIO

P.S. this may interest you: ... http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/qxci-english/message/10708 ... ... politics, politics... seems that even brilliant people aren’t immune to politics.   [End]

• Caveat Emptor   by Maidenn  9y   2,182  QXCI/SCIO

Re: QXCI & PHAZX ... ... Granted the QXCI is uncanny, but here’s my unvarnished experience: ... ... While the QXCI was uncanny about a number of my problems, yet: ... ... (1) It failed to list computer monitor fluorescense as among my top culprits. Unless ”geopathic stress - water crossing under house” is supposed to include computer monitors in that category? Who knows... ... ... (2) It isn’t useful to average laypersons who want to help themselves, due to its often cryptic wording (ahem... it can compete with indecipherable doctor prescriptions! ... ... As for PHAZX - the latter is laughable insofar as coughing ...   [retrieve this message]

• Yes it's amazing but...   by Maidenn  9y   2,407  QXCI/SCIO

Indeed it picked up on stuff that neither conventional nor alt. practitioners picked up on. ... Oh, granted, a naturopath told me that I ”breathe from my throat but not from my chest” & then, upon having me breathe into a tube, a local [narrow-minded] allergist told me ”you have poor lung function” - so upon putting 2 & 2 together, I realized that the QXCI had been correct after all, since it had mentioned ”lung blockage” (which I had been skeptical of, since for all practical purposes, I have no problems breathing). ... So... upon logical deduction, I realized that it must be accurate in its as ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: AFT (emofree) and/or NMT (neuromodulation)techniques?   by Maidenn  9y   2,550  Ask CureZone

Look, I’m fully aware that most people only like to read about positive experiences, never mind that those aren’t the entire truth. It’s your prerogative & anyone else’s to believe what you will. ... ... I don’t know who you are, but subsequent to my experience, I’d emailed the NMT HQ to relate, in detail, the wishy-washy experience I had. His response was just as non-committal as at the session I’d had. ... ... No help whatsoever. ... ... Frankly, I personally found it comparable to the stories ”The Emperor’s New Clothes” as well as the ”Wizard of Oz”. ... ... Nobody likes being played for a fool especially ...   [retrieve this message]

• Neurontin VS both Xanax and Soma   by Maidenn  9y   1,360  Ask CureZone

Hi, didn’t read all the posts, but noticed several subject headers re: Xanax so here’s my 2 cents. ... ... I have experience with: ... Xanax (left me relaxed BUT with dry mouth) ... Soma (left me relaxed BUT after awhile irritated internally) ... Neurontin (so far great. Relaxing, no dry mouth, no irritation. ... ... BTW, also over the years tried Flexeril & Ambien & Elavil, but they left side effects too.   [End]

• Re: AFT (emofree) and/or NMT (neuromodulation)techniques?   by Maidenn  9y   2,656  Ask CureZone

Foreword: I have fibromyalgia, heavy-metal toxicity (including cadmium), bodywide cysts, hormone imbalance, out-of-wack immune system, hyperactive nervous system. You name it. ... ... Call me a whistleblower, but quite awhile ago I had a single NMT session at $100, after reading posts by NMT fans. My *personal* experience (and mind you, maybe my experience is unique & merely due to my ”life destiny” of perpetual bad luck: ... ... While the woman was admittedly empathic and low-key, which was what helped motivate me to make the trip to her office, still, I wasn’t impressed, gained nothing from the se ...   [retrieve this message]

• Any naturopaths hereabouts? (Cysts)   by Maidenn  9y   460  Ask CureZone

To Lapis, Blueduck or anyone else who might know: ... ... Foreword: Note that I get periodic UTI (including not-so-moderate urethral bleeding). Several pelvic CT scans in the past were negative. The urologist wanted to further apply a cystoscopy, but I balked at yet another trip to that office, which wasn’t all that nearby. Furthermore, I subsequently discovered, by a fluke, that black cherry as well as a certain diet, as well as minimizing exposure to computer monitor, helps to control this. ... ... Anyway, at this time, while researching bentonite clay toward clay baths etc., on impulse, just the ...   [retrieve this message]

• the ad-nauseum part is all-inclusive   by Maidenn  9y   735  Liver Flush Support

In response to yours, check out Part (C) wherein I posted ”ad nauseum” ... ... That ”ad nauseum” is all-inclusive. ... ... In explanation: ... When people browse a CZ liver flush forum, or a CZ candida forum, chances are they’ll see mostly posts by people who had SUCCESS or else are in PROCESS of trying liver/candida/etc/etc regimens. ... ... What browsers usually do NOT see, are posts by people for whom all these sundry regimens failed because there may have been other factors going on in their lives which were the NON-DECOY, TRUE culprits, albeit unrecognized). ... Why do browsers usually not see FAILED exp ...   [retrieve this message]

• In answer to your question re: black cherry   by Maidenn  9y   1,281  Amalgam Support

Hi, first of all, do you know for sure you have candida? If so, why? Because an alternative practitioner told you so? Naturopath? Other? What are your health complaints? ... ... to answer your Q re: Black cherry concentrate: ... ... (and if you’re interested in more specific detail re: the regimen, if you give me a way to contact you I’ll do so, but generally speaking, it’s best to take, say, 1 tsp. black-cherry concentrate in some pure water first thing in the morning (or else in a bit of yogurt) WITHOUT accompanying starches. During that period, it’s also best to avoid acids with extreme PH such a ...   [retrieve this message]

• P.S. Exception - if there's proof-positive that LCDs do leak EMFs   by Maidenn  9y   1,288  Amalgam Support

I just wanted to emphasize that (my site notwithstanding), if, REGARDLESS of the assurances offered to the effect that later models of LCDs (and CRTs) are EMF-protected, those assurances are proven to be false, then I’d have to agree with what you say. ... ... Although: ... As mentioned on my site, at least 2 types of ”EMF-protective” devices failed to improve my situation while I was using the LCD. Neither a $300 machine, nor a pendant I’d ordered, did the trick. ... ... So, how does THAT fit into the equation? ... ... Other than that, ... SOME LCDs are much worse than SOME CRTs ... (and vice versa!!! ... Due to ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Electromagnetic Fields and Mercury   by Maidenn  9y   1,261  Amalgam Support

Ahem... I already had barked down that alley, becoming convinced of the evils of EMFs as being a MAJOR cause of my computer problems. ... ... If you read my site, you’ll see how I disproved that.   [End]

• Re: So.. you think it's FMS, EMF, Mercury, Candida? Get a load of this   by Maidenn  9y   2,103  Healed

The cadmium maybe from computers. See my forementioned site & associated links. ... ... You may wanna check out magnetic clay. I haven’t tried it yet, though, so can’t testify, but Lapis speaks well of it, and it sounds like a good option.   [End]

• Epsom, grapefruit, olive oil lethal to me   by Maidenn  9y   771  Liver Flush Support

Epsom salts, grapefruit, olive oil all are lethal to me. ... ... Not everyone fits one mold. ... ... You cannot imagine the endless plethora of regimens I’ve been through already (it’s on my site & associated forum). ... ... I learned that both the medical world & nutritional world is full of bunk most of the time. ... ... BTW, there’s much more to the computer issue than EMFs - as I said, the EMF issue is a decoy as well - read the site including all the links, and you’ll see. ...   [End]

• but...   by Maidenn  9y   676  Liver Flush Support

Hi everyone, ... It’s Robbie in need of advise and guidance. For the past few days, I have been having that old upper left shoulder blade pain again. I haven’t been eating very well and I know this is the cause. Also, I haven’t been doing a bowel cleanse. am in pain and I know I need to flush but what can I do to relieve the pain until I can cleanse my bowel good enough to start flushing? As you know I had so bad healing reactions from flushing because of not fully cleansing my elimination tunnel. I don’t want to go through that horribe feeling again, it was very scary! I do need to stop av ...   [retrieve this message]

• Potential decoys you may fall for (among others!   by Maidenn  9y   380  Bowel Cleanse Suppor

Here’s some potential decoys that’s easy for the most intelligent person to be unwittingly swayed by: ... ... (A) Prominent CREDIBLE experts advise: ... Chelation may be causing you ill effects due to sulphur (or whatever), blah, blah, blah ... BUT THAT MAY BE A MISGUIDED DECOY TO THE TRUTH ... The truth may be that the excessive megadoses of Vitamin C you were told to supplement with the chelation has been harming you! ... ... (B) Prominent CREDIBLE experts advise: ... You MUST supplement your tooth extraction with BLAH-BLAH supplements and AD-NAUSEUM regimens!! ... BUT, AGAIN, THAT MAY BE A DECOY TO THE TRUTH ... T ...   [retrieve this message]

• Potential decoys you may fall for (among others!   by Maidenn  9y   755  Liver Flush Support

Here’s some potential decoys that’s easy for the most intelligent person to be unwittingly swayed by: ... ... (A) Prominent CREDIBLE experts advise: ... Chelation may be causing you ill effects due to sulphur (or whatever), blah, blah, blah ... BUT THAT MAY BE A MISGUIDED DECOY TO THE TRUTH ... The truth may be that the excessive megadoses of Vitamin C you were told to supplement with the chelation has been harming you! ... ... (B) Prominent CREDIBLE experts advise: ... You MUST supplement your tooth extraction with BLAH-BLAH supplements and AD-NAUSEUM regimens!! ... BUT, AGAIN, THAT MAY BE A DECOY TO THE TRUTH ... T ...   [retrieve this message]

• Potential decoys you may fall for (among others!   by Maidenn  9y   490  Fibromyalgia

• Potential decoys you may fall for (among others!   by Maidenn  9y   252  Amalgam Support

• Re: Key for avoiding acne - avoid acids   by Maidenn  9y   1,589  Acne

Oh, yeah... heh, heh... I know that CureZone members are hooked on liver protocols. Well, liver protocols is among the many dead-end NERVEWRACKING routines recommended to me in the past. ... ... My experiences? ... ... I went through a grueling Chinese protocol, involving expensive/ughy herbals (and morning exercise which my muscles could NOT tolerate). It was ridiculous. ... ... Then there were the Epson Salts (which nearly killed me) as well as advice about mixing olive oil and lemon juice. BOTH oliver oil AND lemon juice are inflammatory to my system. ... ... A Chinese practitioner/acupuncturist so ”well-m ...   [retrieve this message]

• I used to feel as panicked as you - here's tips...   by Maidenn  9y   1,141  Amalgam Support

Y’know, I used to feel as panicked as you, especially after reading the endless, ad-nauseum warnings about the 7/14/21 day cycle (when one’s immune system is supposedly at low-ebb), and other such warnings such as getting the worst quadrant removed first, DMPSbackfire.com, dangers of MSM, dangers of EDTA, dangers of not following the Cutler protocol of ALA/DMSA every 3-4 hours round the clock. ... And probably much more which I don’t recall off-hand. ... ... Well, guess what? I found out for myself THROUGH EXPERIENCE that alot of this stuff was way overblown. I never felt any different at the 7th, ...   [retrieve this message]

• But... why think convolutedly, when the case may be more simple??   by Maidenn  9y   1,428  Fibromyalgia

Unfortunately, I too often feel like the little boy in The Emperor’s New Clothes. ... ... All the ”experts” (programmed by the matrix? heh, heh) love to spout all sorts of sophisticated, impressive sounding jargon such as candida, toxins, glyconutrients, yet... ... ... as I emphasized before (BASED ON MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE) why not at least attempt to eliminate the possibility of AN OBVIOUS antagonist, such as computer monitors, first? ... ... Doesn’t this make logical sense? ... ... All, I’m doing, is pointing out to all & sundry: ... THE EMPEROR HAS NO CLOTHES!! ... YOUR COMPUTER MONITOR MAY BE **SUBTLY** AFFECT ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Me too!! BUT monitors aggravate the condition!! (NT)   by Maidenn  9y   1,457  Computer  Cross-post

Angie, in response to yours, I’m curious on 2 scores: ... ... (1) If you’ve ever tried *specifically* black cherry concentrate. Because I, too, am very sensitive to fruit, but I find the latter, unlike other fruit, to be healing, and in fact it’s on the recommended-list for people with Crohn’s, ulcers, and I.C. ... ... I don’t mean to pressue, but I’d appreciate if you could indulge my curiosity. ... ... (2) What’s the brand/year/type of computer monitor you use? Is it an LCD/other? Because they’re NOT all the same - in fact the ancient 14” HP CRT I’m using now isn’t 1/2 as bad as the brand-new LCD I had ...   [retrieve this message]

• Way expensive! Read on re: tooth pain etc.   by Maidenn  9y   1,176  Amalgam Support

First of all, especially since this is a dental forum, note that I forgot to add to my OP that computer monitors can trigger bad tooth pain (no different than sugar triggers tooth pain). ... ... Thank you so much for your educated response, though I must say that the link you posted has way inflated prices compared to the seller linked on my site (though I think that they, also, are quite expensive compared to deals one can get on Ebay. ... ... But even worse, this field is completely non-regulated. ... ... Unfortunately there’s no common consensus by the so-called experts, so how do I know I can even tr ...   [retrieve this message]

• Well, Cyrulius, did you read Angie's "C" experience?   by Maidenn  9y   1,486  Computer  Cross-post

First of all, Angie, considering your I.C. I *strongly* suggest you take either fist-fulls of Bings when in season, or black cherry yogurt, or approx. a tsp. black cherry concentrate in water every day on an empty stomach, or with a drop of yogurt (but not with starches!) It’s the PRIMARY food (additional to ulcer-herpes protocol) which healed my internal bleeding caused by computer monitors, when the MEDICAL JERKS didn’t have a clue. It also helps gout victims. The medical AND alternative world are *so* utterly misguided, it’s pitiful. ... ... I hope Cyrulius read about your ”C” experience, ju ...   [retrieve this message]

• Uh, uh! Read on... including parallel examples   by Maidenn  9y   1,514  Computer  Cross-post

Ah, do you think I’m not aware of this? ... ... But with all due respect, those problematic foods may well affect THOSE SAME TYPES OF PEOPLE who tend to be affected by computer monitors. ... ... So, assume they’d just abstain from computers, but not those foods. ... ... Then they might say: ... ... Ha, I still feel lousy. ... Ah, but maybe it’s those foods causing them to feel lousy? ... And they’re not differentiating? ... ... So, can you offer an alternative un-flawed experiment? ... ... A parallel example: ... In order to remain alive (or well) RESPECTIVELY: ... DO NOT JUST avoid cyanide (or minimize computer monitors) ... ALSO a ...   [retrieve this message]

• Me too!! BUT monitors aggravate the condition!! (NT)   by Maidenn  9y   1,442  Computer  Cross-post

... Here is a link about not stopping after one flush.. http://www.curezone.com/forums/m.asp?f=337&i=8851 ...   [End]

• Re: Key for avoiding acne - avoid acids   by Maidenn  9y   1,415  Acne

To answer your Q, I get adult acne. ... ... It never ceases to amaze me how misinformed this so-called progressive era is. ... ... Why do I say this? ... ... Because I once came across a site by a Chinese medicine practitioner, wherein she cited acids as being a cause of acne. Subsequently that site disappeared (as often happens) so unfortunately, I can’t link to it here. ... ... That site had quite a bit of wisdom in it, and indeed it only validated my own experiences. ... ... But still, don’t get the idea that Chinese medicine is fool-proof, because lots of times I’ve proven it to be misguided as well. There’s s ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: So.. you think it's FMS? EMF? Mercury? Candida? Get a load of this   by Maidenn  9y   1,396  Fibromyalgia

In response to yours: ... ... VRP’s Oral Chelato, VRP’s DMSA, and also ALA, none of which have made me feel any different thus far though I’ve taken them for months. Y’know, Dr. Dean Odell had said on the radio that oral chelation isn’t really effective (I’m not sure he said the same about IV chelation - that’s probably a different ball game). ... ... I should have listened to him, because he alway struck me as a logical guy. ... ... In future, I’m seriously considering Magnetic Clay Baths, they may turn out to be less phony (at least for me). ... ... Why do I say this? ... ... Well, *mainly* based on my one exp ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: So.. you think it's FMS? EMF? Mercury? Candida? Get a load of this   by Maidenn  9y   1,441  Fibromyalgia

Manna, I’d very much appreciate if you could tell me: ... ... The brand name of the monitor which causes your son problems ... If it’s an LCD (flat screen) or CRT ... The year (check the back of the monitor for the year produced) ... Any other data which may be helpful ... ... Thanks!   [End]

• Atkins - VERY unhealthy for some people   by Maidenn  9y   1,481  Computer  Cross-post

I speak from experience - Atkins is very unhealthy for people like myself. ... ... When I sautee eggs in butter (or especially if I take inflammatory potatoes together with clogging butter) I’m in BIG trouble. ... ... I once bought the Betty Crocker low-carb chocolate-chip cookie mix. ... ... I followed the recipe INCLUDING butter. My body locked up afterward. ... ... Listen, if YOU would be inside MY body and insider OTHERS’ bodies, you wouldn’t be so sure of yourself as you are now. ... Everything is relative. ... ... It’s everyone’s choice who to believe, depending on their EXPERIENTIAL PERSPECTIVE, rather than SE ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Here's info that CureZone/Nobody telling you   by Maidenn  9y   1,529  Computer  Cross-post

Just check out the site that I posted in the original post, and you’ll find out alot about mine (and others) experiences with both CRTs & LCDs that nobody is telling you. ... ... Suffice that ALL monitors have the potential for being problematic, BECAUSE THERE’S ABSOLUTELY NO OFFICIAL REGULATION OF THIS ISSUE, and mostly, because there’s such ignorance on the issue by the self-professed ”experts” a number of whom have jumped to varying conclusions BECAUSE THEY HAVEN’T THOROUGHLY RESEARCHED IT TO THE EXTENT OF SEEING A ”BIRDS-EYE” VIEW VS. THEIR OWN NARROW VIEWS. ... ... Thing is, you won’t get to le ...   [retrieve this message]

• It's EZ for anyone to test "C" & acids for themselves   by Maidenn  9y   1,580  Computer  Cross-post

Ask any NAET practitioner and kineseologist, and they’ll tell you there’s all sorts of intolerances, including Acid & Calcium intolerances. ... ... Furthermore, people who tend to get adult acne, can have themselves tested for various foods (including ascorbic acid) via the more reliable QXCI, and see what the QXCI yields. ... ... But not everyone can afford the above, and its practitioners aren’t always trustworthy. ... ... So, I address this to anyone who gets reactions to chelation, ... and also to anyone who tends to get adult acne and/or chronic colds, sore throats, stomach pains, fibro-pain & migrain ...   [retrieve this message]

• Here's info that CureZone/Nobody's telling you!   by Maidenn  9y   1,452  Amalgam Support

Above all, see my below linked site re: computer monitors, BUT NOTE!! It won’t be of benefit to anyone not willing to plow through all the convoluted info & links I collected to prove the extent of societal ignorance/unawareness of the issue. ... ... Some background: ... I went through it all, had all my dental amalgams replaced at a cost of 10 grand, and was scammed plenty along the way by various authorities (high up on the totem pole - you wouldn’t believe). Even tried QXCI which impressed me for good reason as I explained elsewhere on Curezone - except that its unlicensed practitioner was a fr ...   [retrieve this message]

• Here's info that CureZone/Nobody telling you   RN by Maidenn  9y   2,316  Computer  Cross-post

Above all, see my below linked site re: computer monitors, BUT NOTE!! It won’t be of benefit to anyone not willing to plow through all the convoluted info & links I collected to prove the extent of societal ignorance/unawareness of the issue. ... ... Some background: ... I went through it all, had all my dental amalgams replaced at a cost of 10 grand, and was scammed plenty along the way by various authorities (high up on the totem pole - you wouldn’t believe). Even tried QXCI which impressed me for good reason as I explained elsewhere on Curezone - except that its unlicensed practitioner was a fr ...   [retrieve this message]

• Less esoteric conspiracy theory - Computer Monitor Poisoning   by Maidenn  9y   955  Conspiracy Debate

I realize that many may prefer the more complex sorts of theories, rather than the mundane ones, but IMO, if ever there was a KING OF CONSPIRACIES it’s the suppression and INACCURACIES behind the phenomenon of subtle, inexorable ravagement of the physically-weaker members of society by their computer monitors. ... ... Anyway, I’ve compiled an amateur website, which is written convolutedly BECAUSE things aren’t as black & white as some experts would have people believe. The experts are each inside their ”smug bubbles” of confidence in their respective theories. ... ... My site debunks many of the so- ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: So.. you think it's FMS? EMF? Mercury? Candida? Get a load of this   by Maidenn  9y   1,538  Fibromyalgia

Uh, Owen, thank you so much for your response, though regarding the Vitamin C, everyone is different & you maybe less sensitive than some others like myself, because guess what? ... ... Upon recommendation by Andy Cutler (who has many followers vis-a-vis oral chelation support) one of the supplements I ordered was the SUPPOSED hypoallergenic (unflavored) Buffered Vitamin C powder by Kirkman Labs - a company known for producing hypoallergenic products. ... ... Its ingredients: ... Ascorbic acid ... Sodium ascorbate ... Potassium ascorbate ... magnesium ascorbate ... sucralose ... ... Yet recently, upon dissolving some o ...   [retrieve this message]

• P.S. I forgot to add - avoid red grapes, raisins etc   by Maidenn  9y   4,844  Acne

In the above post I forgot to add: ... ... Raisin bran, raisins, red grapes (and perhaps onion/garlic - especially when the latter is pickled/acidic) cause me internal inflammation and acne. ... ... I listed all these foods (in this post and previous post), since it’s easy for anyone to experiment and see whether ingesting any of them cause subsequent reactions. ... ... Then see whether avoiding them for a long period will stop those same reactions. ... ... These foods can contain one or more of the following irritants: ... phenolics ... pyruvic/sulphuric acid ...   [End]

• So.. you think it's FMS, EMF, Mercury, Candida? Get a load of this   by Maidenn  9y   3,110  Healed

I went through it all, had all my dental amalgams replaced at a cost of 10 grand, and was scammed plenty along the way by various authorities (high up on the totem pole - you wouldn’t believe). ... ... It has been utterly disillusioning because after all of it, and plenty of oral chelation (and who knows how many other ”decoy” therapies such as Paragone, Chinese herbal regimens, CS, DMSO, liver detox etc.) I have come to realize that what had REALLY been causing me the worst symptoms for decades (and that includes HEAVY abnormal bleeding and fibromyalgia, fibro-fog, you name it) ... ... I REPEAT & E ...   [retrieve this message]

• So.. you think it's FMS? EMF? Mercury? Candida? Get a load of this   by Maidenn  9y   1,777  Fibromyalgia

I went through it all, had all my dental amalgams replaced at a cost of 10 grand, and was scammed plenty along the way by various authorities (high up on the totem pole - you wouldn’t believe). ... ... It has been utterly disillusioning because after all of it, and plenty of oral chelation (and who knows how many other ”decoy” therapies such as Paragone, Chinese herbal regimens, CS, DMSO, liver detox etc.) I have come to realize that what had REALLY been causing me the worst symptoms for decades (and that includes HEAVY abnormal bleeding and fibromyalgia, fibro-fog, you name it) is viewing comp ...   [retrieve this message]

• By the way - the Tijuana guy may be Dr. Morales (N/T)   by Maidenn  9y   2,458  Amalgam Support

OK, I think maybe the guy who was recommended may have been Dr. Gilbert of E.Brunswick (see below site) - but even if not him, it was probably somebody in E.Brunswick because I checked my email files and someone had written back to me thanking me for referral, then she went on to say that she had since moved to Princeton, where a Dr. Neil Melker was recommended. ... ... If you do go with Gilbert’s office, then find out who all the practitioners are, because the woman who referred me said to insist on using only one particular guy in that office because the other one was no good. And I’m not sur ...   [retrieve this message]

• Dr. Gilbert or Dr. Melker   by Maidenn  9y   2,590  Amalgam Support

OK, I think maybe the guy who was recommended may have been Dr. Gilbert of E.Brunswick (see below site) - but even if not him, it was probably somebody in E.Brunswick because I checked my email files and someone had written back to me thanking me for referral, then she went on to say that she had since moved to Princeton, where a Dr. Neil Melker was recommended. ... ... If you do go with Gilbert’s office, then find out who all the practitioners are, because the woman who referred me said to insist on using only one particular guy in that office because the other one was no good. And I’m not sur ...   [retrieve this message]

• Key for avoiding acne - avoid acids   by Maidenn  9y   1,633  Acne

My acne is the ”allergenic” kind (rather than the kind which teens get). ... ... So after decades, I’ve learned what triggers my acne: ... ... Anything that inflames my system. ... ... The worst protagonists are citric/ascorbic acids, but chocolate as well. Red meat such as in meatballs may also be inflammatory, especially since it’s made with lemon juice or tomato juice. ... ... Also, I know that some people get acne from potato chips, but that may be due to the inflammatory property of potatoes (maybe its solanine) rather than the fact that potato chips are oily.   [End]

• Re: Good, reasonably priced dentist in NJ?   by Maidenn  9y   2,539  Amalgam Support

Hi, I suggest you read my below-linked post, since I consider it urgent to get the word out about its content. ... ... As for your Q, first of all, in case you may not be aware of it, there’s a very popular, very inexpensive Mexican guy who’s a Huggins dentist in Tijuana Mexico. I forgot his name, but read people raving about him on one of the Yahoo Groups, and they’ve said it pays to go to Mexico & use him. ... ... Also, a woman once recommended to me a mercury-free dentist somewhere in Monmouth or Ocean County that she was very happy with, but sorry, I forget who it was, since he wasn’t convenien ...   [retrieve this message]

• I suggest you read my below linked post.   by Maidenn  9y   633  Amalgam Support

http://curezone.com/forums/m.asp?f=42&i=2409 http://curezone.com/forums/m.asp?f=42&i=2409 ...   [End]

• Re: who uses foot pad detox?   by Maidenn  9y   977  Amalgam Support

Uh, on an amalgam email groups a few people had mentioned their foot pad experiences. Some were swearing by it, others merely said that their feet became darkened after a night’s sleep, but weren’t sure if it had effect. Another mentioned her tongue becoming black from taking NDF & speculating that that might be similar to the foot-pad effect. (I, frankly, was remembering that ”mood ring” fad which would cause one’s skin to change colors, and wondering if maybe this wasn’t another such gimmick. Maybe? Maybe not! who knows... ... ... I’ve browsed alot of posts over the course of my amalgam-remov ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: HELP-I want to hear your experiences post amalgam removal. Who did/...   by Maidenn  9y   669  Amalgam Support

I went through it all, had all my amalgams removed at a cost of 10 grand, and was scammed plenty along the way by various authorities (high up on the totem pole - you wouldn’t believe). ... ... It has been utterly disillusioning because after all of it, and plenty of oral chelation (and who knows how many other stupid therapies such as Paragone, Chinese herbal regimens, etc.) I have come to realize that what had REALLY been causing me the worst symptoms for decades (and that includes HEAVY abnormal bleeding and fibromyalgia, fibro-fog, you name it) is viewing computer monitors. Furthermore, wha ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: 18 replaced with gold. read my posts. n/m   by Maidenn  9y   2,453  Amalgam Support

I went through it all, had all my amalgams removed at a cost of 10 grand, and was scammed plenty along the way by various authorities (high up on the totem pole - you wouldn’t believe). ... ... It has been utterly disillusioning because after all of it, and plenty of oral chelation (and who knows how many other stupid therapies such as Paragone, Chinese herbal regimens, etc.) I have come to realize that what had REALLY been causing me the worst symptoms for decades (and that includes HEAVY abnormal bleeding and fibromyalgia, fibro-fog, you name it) is viewing computer monitors. Furthermore, wha ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Question about Dead sea salt baths   R by Maidenn  10y   1,763  Magnetic Clay

I was **in** the Dead Sea, as well as the mineral baths in Tiberias etc. ... ... I was also inside a DENSE HOT (& smelly!) mud pool on the bank of the Dead Sea. ... ... From my experience (I have metal toxicity) I can tell you with certainty that I personally felt zilch from the mineral baths but I DID feel a very therapeutic type of pulsating, pulling sensation after I was inside the mud pool for about 20 min. ... ... Due to that experience I was SO anxious to go back there, but somehow it just never worked out, though I tried desperately, you better believe. My luck worked against me. ... ... In summary: ... ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Bladder Infection?   by Maidenn  10y   743  Ask Andreas

Take lots of Bing Cherries (juice them if you cannot tolerate roughage) or pure black cherry concentrate from health food store. ... ... They should be taken first thing in morning on a more-or-less empty stomach (maybe with some yogurt and/or some water) and continue doing so a couple days in a row. ... ... That cleared up my urethral bleeding. It also helped some others I was in contact with, one of whom had had a miscarriage & was desperate to stop her weeks-long bleeding after doctors didn’t help. It also stops my menstrual periods! But all I need to do is take plenty of citrus and that’s guaran ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Seeking expert who can answer to the point   by Maidenn  10y   1,028  Colloidal Silver

OK, gotcha - thanks. I actually did get on that list, and had asked for a referral to a site giving detailed info, but got no response. I also tried using their search - but unfortunately their search feature doesn’t compare to GoogleGroups & neither does YahooGroups Search compare to GoogleGroups. So then I decided to try my luck here. ... ... I still think my suggestion for the CureZone team to tack on a CS Reference URL is a good one. Unless the CZ team is also afraid of being shut down by the FDA. They really are monsters. ... ... P.S. Here’s what would be dynamite: ... If all the postings on News ...   [retrieve this message]

• Thank you for the info! (N/M)   by Maidenn  10y   952  Colloidal Silver

http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/index.html ... ... The above address will put you in touch with a forum of the most experienced people in the area of colloidal silver and cs research. I’ve searched for precise dosage amounts myself but the truth is that this has not been established with ”clinical trials” and all we have is anecdotal proof from different individuals. The main thing to keep in mind is colloidal silver is not like a toxic drug where you have to carefully measure out a specific dosage for fear you will overdose. At 15ppm just use it liberally until you see results. Check o ...   [retrieve this message]

• Seeking expert who can answer to the point   by Maidenn  10y   964  Colloidal Silver

Seeking expert to answer my previous questions in a non-vague way: ... (See below link) ... ... I still do not have the answers to my questions. ... So the bottle of CS I ordered is just laying around gathering dust, despite that I would try it if I had clear directions for my needs. ... MY PREVIOUS POST ...   [End]

• Suggestion: CureZone Colloidal Testimonials Page   by Maidenn  10y   1,146  Colloidal Silver

Suggestion in response to what you said about risk of being shut down. ... ... Yeah, I’m aware of all the red tape by the FDA jerks, but I’m wondering why the CureZone team can’t just tack on a page to their site which contains a compilation of testimonials from people gleaned from everywhere (be it curezone posts, or mailing lists, or links to amateur sites) in which CS experiencers give FACTUAL info - even if not so professionally written. ... ... I.E. they should not include chatter which fails to give clear dosage amounts (such as XX TB of XX PPM mixed in XX oz. water), methods of application (d ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Comprehensive site with dosage info?   by Maidenn  10y   1,034  Colloidal Silver

Hi Steve, are you saying you take 16 oz. ***without*** mixing it with water? You take it ***straight***? All at once? ... ... Right now, I have an 8 oz. bottle of 15 ppm CS that I bought online for the purpose of seeing if it’s worth investing in a silver generator. I already tried way too many recommended things in the past which failed to help me, hence the reason for trying before buying a generator. ... ... Can you advise me re: my present need: ... ... To know how much of a ratio is safe to use in my eyes. ... Is one TB of 15 ppm mixed into one oz. water safe in eyes? ... Or is that not enough of an acid- ...   [retrieve this message]

• Comprehensive site with dosage info?   by Maidenn  10y   1,184  Colloidal Silver

Can someone please refer me to a COMPREHENSIVE site which lists ... ... (1) all sorts of conditions, including: ... toothache ... eye-pain (including migraine) ... bladder infection ... etc. ... ... (2) And the amount of Tablespoons per cup of water to apply for each condition ... ... (3) And CLEAR instructions re: application ... ... For example: ... Toothache: XX TB CS per XX oz. water, mix, then swish in mouth for XX minutes ... Eye-pain: XX TB CS per XX oz. water, mix, then using a dropper, apply XX drops to each eye (or using spray bottle, spray XX times ... ... I’ve been ... searching & ... searching & ... searching & ... searching bu ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Lapis help! Sota-Zap? T2? Pulser? Coil? VS Dental   by Maidenn  10y   818  News

Lapis, what did you think of that excerpt about constructing an entity zapper? Do you know of anyone on these boards or elsewhere who might know about such things? Forget ParaVision, in the past I’d tried emailing Michael Lynch after hearing him on Art Bell, but his response was that he can’t help. I’ve already learned countless times that what you hear on the media & websites is one thing, but personal interactions with these touted people leave one deflated, akin to Dorothy meeting up with the famous wizard. ... ... Speak of which, I would have wished to send you the following via PM, but sin ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Lapis - attachments   by Maidenn  10y   555  News

Lapis, what did you think of that excerpt about constructing an entity zapper? Do you know of anyone on these boards or elsewhere who might know about such things? Forget ParaVision, in the past I’d tried emailing Michael Lynch after hearing him on Art Bell, but his response was that he can’t help. I’ve already learned countless times that what you hear on the media & websites is one thing, but personal interactions with these touted people leave one deflated, akin to Dorothy meeting up with the famous wizard. ... ... Speak of which, I would have wished to send you the following via PM, but sin ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Lapis help! Sota-Zap? T2? Pulser? Coil? VS Dental   by Maidenn  10y   900  News

Lapis, thanks for responding! I’ll answer your last Qs first: ... ... No, I didn’t try clay baths (I’d also heard rave reviews about foot pads - but I can’t cover all bases. I did once bathe in hot sulfur mud, and felt quite a therapeutic effect afterward, so there may be something to this clay thing. As for the FScan, I heard of that as well, but I’d opted to try QXCI instead, and I know you read my testimonial regarding *that*. Frankly, at this point, I prefer do-it-myself, path-of-least-resistance, cheaper options. I never tried ozonated water either. Someone has been trying to convince me t ...   [retrieve this message]

• Lapis - attachments   by Maidenn  10y   617  News

I apologize for posting here, but I wanted to reach you, in case you can advise on this matter. ... ... While browsing, I came across the below excerpt, and wondering whether there’s any such item on the market which could help rid people of unwanted entity attachments, by ”draining” them, and thus ridding them of the power to make mischief & cause bad luck? I have read a testimonial by someone about the Qlink being effective against entities, but from all my experiences I’ve learned that people so easily convince themselves, and may attribute either cures or injuries to the wrong things (since ...   [retrieve this message]

• Lapis help! Sota-Zap? T2? Pulser? Coil? VS Dental   by Maidenn  10y   984  News

Hi Lapis. ... ... Some tip-of-iceberg background first: ... ... I’ve already been wrung thru such a gauntlet - you can’t imagine. Been here been there, done tons! I’ve also been lured to certain practioners (via websites & even exciting curezone forum members) who, even while I read accolades about these practitioners on the part of the testifiers as well as professionals, turned out to be traitorious to me personally. I already lost ALOT of money I can ill afford to lose, to non-deserving uncaring practitioners. ... ... So due to my terrible luck with the majority of practitioners to whom I turn for he ...   [retrieve this message]

• ?? drops per 8 oz safely-effectively removes calluses   by Maidenn  10y   475  Oxygen

Couldn’t find this info anywhere. Does anyone know how many drops of 35% H2O2 per 8 oz water EFFECTIVELY - and safely - remove calluses, as well as rough/white skin on heels? ... ... Also: Should the 8 oz. water be: ... Hot? Warm? Cool? ... ... I’m not seeking responses regarding H2O2 baths, since I think that’s overkill, similar to taking a H2O2 bath to disinfect a cut. ... ... I’m rather just seeking a solution to swab onto specific areas - not the entire body. ... ... Thanks.   [End]

• Re: MoonChild   by Maidenn  10y   881  QXCI/SCIO

Please respond below this post (since again I absentmindedly failed to checkmark e-notification before.   [End]

• Re: MoonChild   by Maidenn  10y   826  QXCI/SCIO

Who ever said the Moonchild would be living on the moon? I just said *born* on the moon & nameless. ... ... Are you an astrologer? ... ... I don’t get it, this question is such an obvious one, that I’d have thought someone would have brought it up the moment the first astronaut landed. Come on, do you mean to tell me that this angle has never been analyzed by astrologers? What with all the scholarly tomes they write? ... ... Unless maybe I’m like the kid in the Emperor’s Clothes - I always have brought up basic questions that nobody else seems to question. And believe it or not, that has always bothered ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: symbols   by Maidenn  10y   903  QXCI/SCIO

The answer is negative to all those questions. ... ... There’s a moon inside one of the sections. ... To the right of that: 26 degrees, to the right of that: the sign of Scorpio, and to the right of that: 04’ ... ... BTW I forgot to checkmark the e-notification box under my question about being born on the moon nameless, so maybe you can respond here.   [End]

• P.S. Born on the moon, & no name   by Maidenn  10y   971  QXCI/SCIO

It just occurred to me. Say a child was born on the moon, or Mars & not named. ... ... How would you figure out his/her astrological chart?   [End]

• Re: Maidenn   by Maidenn  10y   803  QXCI/SCIO

Well, I have the chart, but it’s Greek to me. ... ... If you explain to me what to look for (in a way that I can understand) then maybe I can answer your Q.   [End]

• Re: Thank you so much Maiden!!!   by Maidenn  10y   914  QXCI/SCIO

Hey, all I actually said is that I had been sorta impressed by its diagnostics. I didn’t say I got cured. I’m still in bad shape (see: http://curezone.com/forums/m.asp?f=225&i=111 ...   [End]

• Re: Best US States for chronics to live?-NO COLORADO!   by Maidenn  10y   508  Ask CureZone

Well, that’s two down, 50 more states to go, ahem. ... ... Thanks for the info!   [End]

• Re: Best US States for chronics to live?   by Maidenn  10y   530  Ask CureZone

brrr... Colorado is COL-ora-D-o & SNO-ora-W-o   [End]

• No - NOT electromagnetic!   by Maidenn  10y   1,583  Headaches

Hi. First of all, I need to emphasize that I was *not* meaning EMFs, but rather the issue of photosensitivity to monitors’ flurescence. ... ... If there were a way to PM you, I could send you a relevant URL so you see what I mean. ... ... Re: GABA - for all I know, GabaPentin (aka Neurontin) might be even more effective but unfortunately, since it requires a prescription, depends on whether you have an accommodating doctor rather than an inflexible one.   [End]

• Re: Flat Panel LCD   by Maidenn  10y   902  QXCI/SCIO

Lapis, months ago, techies had misguidedly advised me to buy the Samsung Syncmaster 151s LCD, but it turned out to be terrible for my health, since my hyper-reactive nerves get triggered via my eyes (photosensitivity). ... ... I’ve posted regarding this issue elsewhere on CureZone, & have consequently been gathering various relevant links & feedbacks you may find interesting. ... ... If there were a way to PM you, or something like that, I could show you what I mean.   [End]

• Best US States for chronics to live?   by Maidenn  10y   776  Ask CureZone

Which are the best states to live in if you’re chronically ill? ... ... I’m thinking NY may be [one of] the worst. ... The Medical Mafia ensure that: ... ... Great Smokies Diagnostics refuses to send certain test kits to NY due to the red tape requirements of its UNhealthcare system. ... ... Food-grade H2O2 isn’t readily available in health food stores to to legal snarls. ... ... NY’s Hellish Hillary & Chuckie-boy co-signed the abominable S. 722 (”Dietary Supplement Safety Act of 2003”). ... ... Also: ... ... Most of its practitioners (conventional and alternative) are untrustworthy and just in it for the buck. I’ve been ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Migraines can be treated with diet and lifestyle.   by Maidenn  10y   1,591  Headaches

Hi, first of all, some comments: ... ... Olive oil (even the lite kind) causes me to feel ill, as well as irritated throat, and causes some other people stomach aches. Many may not realize this, due to not making the connection, especially because of the good hype it receives. ... Just raising a red flag. ... ... Re: anti-epileptic meds - try this: ... Two 750mg GABA pills from health food store - crushed and mixed into hot (not scalding) water. Gulp down. ... It works somewhat... you may feel a hot tingling rising to your brain area - don’t be surprised. ... ... Secondly, not mentioned in above article, is this ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Really Bad Headaches.Can it be Migrane's?   by Maidenn  10y   1,144  Headaches

Take a look at some of the testimonials on this site. They may be relevant to you: ... ... http://www.cloanto.com/users/mcb/19960719lcd.html   [End]

• Re: Question   by Maidenn  10y   899  QXCI/SCIO

I can tell you this: ... ... Both the QXCI ... And a renowned astrologer ... (in separate readings, and years apart from each other) ... ... stated that I had undergone an ”unrecognized trauma” - something to that effect. ... ... The astrologer said it may either have been in very early childhood, or during mother’s pregnancy, or womb. ... ... My DDI test indicated high levels of mercury, cadmium, arsenic & even some lead, so I’m wondering if the trauma was that my nerves were affected prenatally (my mother had very bad teeth which were all pulled during my childhood). She also was a heavy coffee drinker. Of course ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: How about some testamonies on this machine!   by Maidenn  10y   1,118  QXCI/SCIO

Hi, I’ll give a somewhat brief testimonial. My style is to be frank and truthful, since placebo effects don’t work for me as they do for many others on Curezone, as anyone can see from testimonials I’ve given in the past about other stuff such as Cellfood, Masters Miracle Neutralizer, Paragone, Intestinew & so forth... ... ... While there have been some *very* few things that have had *some* effect for me in the past, such as GABA and certain foods or food-avoidances (which I’ve also made known) yet most meds, doctors, alt-practitioners, supplements, therapies, liver-detox therapies, ”energy te ...   [retrieve this message]

• UPDATE: NY Medical Mafia's claws at Willner Chemists   by Maidenn  10y   1,024  Oxygen

Karl, since you mentioned Willner Chemists, just letting everyone know that NY is hopeless. I phoned them and all they had was 7% quarts. When I asked about 35% they said they used to carry it, but then the law clamped down. ... ... Just so that everyone knows that New York is hopelessly in the tentacles of the socialized UN-healthcare system. ... ... Can someone please let me know, which are the best states to live in (at least for now) for people with chronic conditions?   [End]

• ???   by Maidenn  10y   3,964  Oxygen

I doubt your response was meant for me, since I mentioned nothing about Colosan etc.   [End]

• H2O2 contra-indicated for autoimmune conditions?   by Maidenn  10y   315  Oxygen

Is H2O2 contra-indicated for autoimmune conditions, & tendencies to inflammations/intolerances? ... Yes? ... No? ... ... Because I tend to food intolerances and inflammations/sores in mouth, throat, genitals, and facial acne. ... ... I couldn’t find testimonials by anyone anywhere on the topic of H2O2 vis-a-vis autoimmune conditions. I’m most interested in personal simple testimonials. Preferable than jargon. ...   [End]

• Re: Cellfood   by Maidenn  10y   2,065  Oxygen

I had gotten Cellfood, and taken it as per instructions, but noticed absolutely no effect whatsoever from it. ... ... I also gave some of it to my brother-in-law. ... He, too, felt no effects from it. ... ... BTW, I also tried a sorta similar product, Master’s Miracle Nutralizer, with the same non-results. ... ... As for coconut oil, oh I’m *very* much aware of all the hype about it. But the problem is, my body is *not* aware of the hype! See, there are times when I take coconut oil that my body starts feeling stiff and achy. I get this same effect from butter or hard cheese. ... ... It’s even worse when those f ...   [retrieve this message]

• Cellfood - no dice / coconut oil - beware   by Maidenn  10y   2,199  Oxygen

I had gotten Cellfood, and taken it as per instructions, but noticed absolutely no effect whatsoever from it. ... ... I also gave some of it to my brother-in-law. ... He, too, felt no effects from it. ... ... BTW, I also tried a sorta similar product, Master’s Miracle Nutralizer, with the same non-results. ... ... As for coconut oil, oh I’m *very* much aware of all the hype about it. But the problem is, my body is *not* aware of the hype! See, there are times when I take coconut oil that my body starts feeling stiff and achy. I get this same effect from butter or hard cheese. ... ... It’s even worse when those f ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Oxygen Elements Plus - has anyone used it with any benefits?   by Maidenn  10y   4,504  Oxygen

I haven’t tried O.E.P. but I’ve tried similar stuff: ... ... Cellfood ... Master’s Miracle Nutralizer ... ... Neither had any effect on me whatsoever. ... I also gave Cellfood to my brother in law to try, and he didn’t feel any effect either. ... ... I also once saw a post by someone who had found a site which rated various oxygen supplements ranging from Willard Water to Cellfood. And Cellfood was rated at the TOP of the list of many such items. ... ... Yet... Cellfood did nothing for me, or my brother in law.   [End]

• WHERE on Willner? Tried their search. Nothing.   by Maidenn  10y   1,034  Oxygen

I tried the Willner Chemist site (imo the site is quite sloppily rendered). ... ... Took awhile till I found the Search, but the search failed to yield any food grade H2O2. ... ... Can you please provide the exact URL? Bear in mind that the Medical Mafia (not to mention hellish Hillary) have a stranglehold in NY, so I’d be surprised if any stores in NY state carry H2O2. I already tried a couple of health food stores but none of them carry it. ... ... I sometimes think NY may be the absolute worst state for chronically ill people to live in. Or am I wrong? I’m curious about this - which states are most ch ...   [retrieve this message]

• This is probably a UV issue   by Maidenn  10y   1,169  Healed

Actually as an update to my above story, I’ve begun experiencing health problems with the old CRT as well. ... ... Note that I also figured out how to set the dimness very low on the bright LCD, via the Nvidia card controls, but that did not help. ... ... I also know of at least two people (not just the author of the Cloanto site) whose situations were resolved by using IBM Thinkpads - perhaps because their flurescent emanations are not as intense?? ... ... Problem is, laptops are expensive. ... ... The solution is probably a combination of both: ... (1) reducing brightness intensity ... (2) protecting from UV via ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Interesting   by Maidenn  11y   870  Healed

Well good luck whatever you get! I myself am trying to find a source for older [dimmable-capable] monitors for such time as my present one conks out. If you know of a supplier of same (new-in-the-box) I’d appreciate it, preferably at a low price! ... ... If you’re not photosensitive, you may not have to worry, though. Not everyone is! We seem to be a fringe group. ... ;-/   [End]

• Re: LCDs worse than CRTs? Here's many testimonials   by Maidenn  11y   925  Healed

Yes I did read his update, but I also know my own experience. I think it basically boils down to the fact that photosensitive people are overstimulated by over-bright phosphors. Maybe there are some LCDs that can be dimmed more than other LCDs, and maybe there’s some CRTs that can be dimmed more than other CRTs? Who knows... it’s undocumented! ... ... Like, food manufacturers don’t bother to label how ACIDIC products are (never mind that the latter concerns acid-sensitive people). All they bother with is CALORIES, SALT, GLUTEN, blah blah. ... ... Similarly, why bother labelling how DIMMABLE screens ...   [retrieve this message]

• Ah... but I tried that already (NT)   by Maidenn  11y   589  Oxygen

It’s like there’s a conspiracy to make it expensive for people to get something that should be dirt cheap. Y’know, people think Bin Laden has fury, but he doesn’t hold a candle to my fury with the rotten establishment. ... ... If we’d have a fury match, it wouldn’t even be a stalemate, I’d probably win.   [End]

• Laugh? It made me sigh! or cry ;-/   by Maidenn  11y   580  Oxygen

I bought 12% aqueous solution of food grade h202 and don’t know how to administer it orally. Can some one help me out ... ... How many drops in how much water ect. ... ... ... I was told that I can just use 2 0r 3 quatrs of the cheap 3% h202 out of the brown bottle to bath in. Is there any side effects to this? Thanks.   [End]

• LCDs worse than CRTs? Here's many testimonials   by Maidenn  11y   1,185  Healed

First of all, see my other testimonial (http://www.curezone.org/forums/m.asp?f=65&i=1071) to see my experience with my KDS and Syncmaster LCDs. ... ... And here’s the site which testimonials sorta mirror my own: LCDs’ fluorescents - plus health testimonials ...   [End]

• Update: excellent URL/testimonials mirroring mine   by Maidenn  11y   1,270  Healed

Here’s a site by a software developer whose experiences were sorta like mine. ... ... I just KNEW there were others out there! I’m so grateful to him and to the others who sent him their testimonials: LCDs’ fluorescents - plus health testimonials ...   [End]

• P.S. might LCDs be part of the conspiracy?   by Maidenn  11y   644  Oxygen

I had been experiencing TERRIBLE health problems with both my KDS monitor, and subsequent ”highly-recommended” Samsung Syncmaster LCD flat panel. Furthermore, a $300 ”EMF protection” device I’d desperately ordered, failed to help. So on a hunch I tried my spare 1980s CRT and my problems became history. Sure enough, my hunch that it’s my photosensitivity (vs. EMF sensitivity) was proven correct, because the ”ancient” CRT is adjustable to near-darkness unlike the @%#&! ”new-and-improved” trash. And now the newfangled ”eye-pleasing” $300 Syncmaster is laying around gathering dust. ... ... Furtherm ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: H2O2 - where???   by Maidenn  11y   576  Oxygen

See my response to InCharge (above) - it applies here as well. ... ... You’re preaching to the choir, been there done that, sent out appeals and complaints, months ago created an online mercury publicity flyer & posted it locally (see http://www.piczonline.com/client/judysmith/), and agree w/you completely. ... ... I’ve been as activist as I can handle considering that I’m struggling to try regaining some semblance of health but not succeeding, and considering that the the medical mafia has a stranglehold on my state more than all other states. ... ... In fact, if I’d try contacting my senators, that co ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: H2O2 - where???   by Maidenn  11y   600  Oxygen

I actually knew about that site - it’s very easily findable! But the places I’d been referring to are way cheaper, approx. $70-$100 for 5-gallons, but the trucking is exorbitant (about $130 to $160). Which is why i was seeking a similarly-priced East Coast source which would offer cheap trucking due to location. ... ... Rule out UPS, due to hazmat. Trucking only.   [End]

• H2O2 - where???   by Maidenn  11y   611  Oxygen

I’m aware of the reasonable sources on the U.S. West Coast, but trucking from there to my area costs quite a bit more than the 5-gallons themselves cost, which is ridiculous. ... ... Anyone know of reasonable sources on the East Coast for 35% food grade H2O2? (I only want 5 gallons to begin with) ... ... If so, can you please email me via this site. Thanks.   [End]

• Why doesn't mercury kill bacteria? (like Colloidal Silver   by Maidenn  11y   1,594  Colloidal Silver

I’m sure this is an ignorant question, but still I’m curious: ... ... Why don’t heavy metals such as mercury & cadmium kill bacteria, the way Colloidal Silver does? ... ... Also, is it dangerous to take CS if one is metal toxic? ...   [End]

• Re: Help! I keep getting bladder problems from Colloidal Silver.   by Maidenn  11y   1,074  Colloidal Silver

Giz, first of all, I’m not sure I understood you. Did you mean that the Colloidal Silver was what caused you bladder trouble - meaning that you’d get burning when urinating after taking Colloidal Silver? ... ... BTW, thanks so much, since you validated my own experiences with Vitamin C. I haven’t yet tried Colloidal Silver (still researching it) but recently as part of my mercury-chelation supplements, I had been taking alot of Vitamin C - the magnesium-buffered ”hypoallergenic” kind from Kirkmans - and I have been experiencing terrible urethral burning and itching. ... ... Thing is, I don’t exactly ...   [retrieve this message]

• Why doesn't mercury kill bacteria? (like Colloidal Silver   by Maidenn  11y   464  Ask CureZone

I’m sure this is an ignorant question, but still I’m curious: ... ... Why don’t heavy metals such as mercury & cadmium kill bacteria, the way Colloidal Silver does? ... ... Also, is it dangerous to take CS if one is metal toxic?   [End]

• forgot to add - I'd also tried an EMF "shield"   by Maidenn  11y   1,445  Healed

I forgot to add that out of desperation, I had also purchased a $300 ”EMFprotection” machine which I plugged into the same outlet as the LCD, and even though I had it at the highest setting, for weeks in succession, it absolutely failed to help me. I continued to get stabbing pains & the whole shebang. ... ... As I stated above, the only thing which helped me, was to switch to the old CRT and adjust the screen to be very very dim.   [End]

• EMF problems - my story (continued from before)   by Maidenn  11y   1,464  Healed

Re: EMF (electromagnetic) sensitivity ... ... This may be of interest to Spirit & Lapis who had responded to previous posts of mine on this topic. Here’s one of those posts, with the continuation of the saga (and its resolution) below. ... ... MY FORMER PROBLEM: ... http://curezone.org/forums/m.asp?f=163&i=8 ... (also including this URL in attached hyperlink) ... ... ...AND ITS RESOLUTION: ... well, a couple of months ago, I purchased an LCD flat-panel monitor to the tune of about $300, because people were advising me that flat-panels are less problematic for people with sensitivity to EMFs (electromagnetic field ...   [retrieve this message]

• Squeaky, loved your post!   by Maidenn  11y   880  Colloidal Silver

Also, I bet the FDA & BigPharma would just LOVE to patent not only every piece of *genuine* food (at least what’s left of it in this chemical & hormone-saturated world) but water & air as well. ... ... Yep, picture a world where all produce has been bioengineered and patented, and you have a choice between buying Novartis’ SunFresh peppers, or Bayers’ FreshAir peppers. ... ... Now isn’t that a lovely scenario?   [End]

• Here's another thought: Metal toxees   by Maidenn  11y   1,051  Colloidal Silver

Here’s another thought: ... ... What about people who have been poisoned by heavy metals such as arsenic, lead, mercury and so forth. ... ... Has anyone heard of their skin turning grey? or black? or whatever... ...   [End]

• Re: Research to be done at Rutgers University!   by Maidenn  11y   4,023  Colloidal Silver  Cross-post

So what was the outcome of the bladder instillation experiment? And where’s a good source for a CS generator?   [End]

• Thank you.   by Maidenn  11y   946  Ask CureZone

Yes, the ace bandage will work. . Also, you can purchase tight thick nylons (size too small) from the store and have him pull them up as far as they will go. This can go over the ACE bandage too. ... ... Ana   [End]

• Urgent: ACE for brother-in-law's varicose veins?   by Maidenn  11y   1,426  Ask CureZone

I’m asking this on behalf of my sister, whose husband has varicose veins: ... ... Here’s their question: About 6 months ago my brother-in-law bought elastic socks on doctor’s orders, because his veins were spurting blood all over the floor of the car. ... ... But now the socks are shot, and they’re wondering whether an ACE-bandage would be a safe & effective stop gap until the new socks they ordered arrive.   [End]

• Re: No you don't!!! silly boy   by Maidenn  11y   1,687  Allergies & Intolera

See this site: http://www.acu-cell.com/ses.html ... ... which says: ... ... EXCERPT: ... Of course, in those rare cases when copper is actually deficient, sulfur-containing supplements, just like larger amounts of Vitamin C, should not be used, as they could trigger, or worsen existing inflammatory conditions. In addition, individuals with a tendency for blood sugar disorders (i.e. diabetes) should be aware of possible negative consequences on insulin production when supplementing glucosamine sulfate, which is usually used for arthritis. Possible adverse effects of consuming sulfur foods or sulfur-con ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: GARLIC-POISON?   by Maidenn  11y   3,550  Allergies & Intolera

Thanks so much for giving this validation of what I’ve realized for quite awhile already to be true. ... ... For a long time I’d had a hidden allergy to onions & garlic, and the latter had been the hidden source of my terrible raw throats & prolonged laryngitis/sinus-drip for most of my life. Since I came to this realization a few years ago, these problems stopped. ... ... Thanks again for this article!   [End]

• Re: Spotting, and extra long periods - CHERRY solution   by Maidenn  11y   1,555  Gynecological

[I have never heard about black cherry concentrate being used to prevent bleeding. Have you done this? ] ... ... Yes. And just because you haven’t heard of it in the established ”canned facts” doesn’t mean there aren’t phenomena that exist but just haven’t been ”officially” exposed yet! ... ... [What results did you have? ] ... ... Periods are postponed and/or mitigated ... ... [If it can stop spotting would it also prevent you from having your period? ] ... ... Absolutely, so be warned! When I mentioned it to a woman on the www, she said ”That must be why I haven’t had my period for so long. Because I’ve been eat ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Spotting, and extra long periods - CHERRY solution   by Maidenn  11y   1,536  Gynecological

I’m not sure how you can become regulated, but the following is a pretty sure bet as a hemostatic (preventing bleeding): ... ... First thing in the mornings (on empty stomach) take approx. one to two TB Black Cherry concentrate in about six ounces pure water. ... ... Do this for a number of days in succession. It works! ... ... But in *addition* to this, you should do the following healing diet until you get back on track: ... ... Avoid scalding hot drinks, citrus, acid, pineapple, kiwi, alcoholic stuff, caffeine, strong-tea, coffee, chocolate, nuts, apirin, naproxen, yeast, excess saturated fat, trans fat, p ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: prolonged period   by Maidenn  11y   954  Gynecological

See my response to someone on previous page of this forum. ... It works, and it’s NATURAL: ... ... http://www.curezone.com/forums/m.asp?f=86&i=595 ... ... P.S. I don’t know why people think doctors & pills are the answer to everything.   [End]

• Re: bleeding after period   by Maidenn  11y   1,046  Gynecological

Try this: ... Each morning on empty stomach ... Take one to two TB black cherry concentrate in 4-8 oz. of purified water (room temperature). Wait awhile before eating anything else. ... ... Avoid (until you’re healed): ... Citrus ... Acid ... Chocolate ... Alcohol ... Caffeine ... Excessive sugar ... ... Stick to stuff like: ... Eggs (not overdone) ... Olive oil ... Coconut oil ... Broccoli ... Cabbage ... Tender Greens ... Rice ... Yogurt ... Mayonnaise ... Molasses ... Stevia   [End]

• Re: EMF protection   by Maidenn  11y   808  Ask Lillian

Lapis, I have bought a device that’s similar to the Clearwave One and so far it’s not helping to protect me. It cost about $295 plus $14 S&H. ... ... Can I ask you - have you tried testing your computer’s EMFs with the Trifield meter, both with and without the Clearwave II, and teslar watch? ... ... Why do you need both - isn’t the Clearwave supposed to be sufficient by itself? ... ... Finally, is your body metal free? Because isn’t EMF sensitivity supposed to be related to metal toxicity?   [End]

• Re: still need HELP...now kidneys are hurting me terribly!   by Maidenn  11y   818  Ask CureZone

You might want to try taking (first thing in mornings) about one or two TB black cherry concentrate juice - i.e. mix into purified water. ... ... Its anthocyanins are anti-inflammatory and very healing. Other healing foods are cabbage, broccoli, olive oil, coconut oil, flax oil, yogurt, sauteed eggs (not overdone), licorice root, barley ... ... To be on safe side (at least until you feel cured) avoid irritants such as citrus, chocolate, alcohol, cola, peppermint, tums, excessive sugar, caffeine, cigarette smoke, aspirin, nuts, spices. ... ... Another very helpful url which might help is the following, as ...   [retrieve this message]

• EMF protection   by Maidenn  11y   751  Ask Lillian

Seeking recommendations for EMF protection devices. ... ... BTW, it made no difference that I purchased a flat-screen monitor (Samsung SyncMaster). I still have problems (draining of energy, stabbing ”wearing-away” internal pains, muscle pains...   [End]

• Teeth still black post-TDR! tarnish?   by Maidenn  11y   468  Amalgam Support

I underwent TDR last week on 17 amalgams including 3 temp crowns and it cost a fortune. Then, upon munching crisp crackers, two of my temp crowns came off, and there was alot of black underneath. ... ... I told my brother, who then spoke to his local dentist, who said it might be tarnish, and he’d have to check it in person to know. ... ... How can one tell for sure if one’s mouth is truly metal free? Can electroacupuncture detect this? Or anything else? Otherwise, what’s to stop dentists from cutting corners? ... ... Anyone else had this experience? If so, what did you do? ... ... BTW, my permanent crowns ar ...   [retrieve this message]

• Amalgam/Metal Publicity Flyer   by Maidenn  11y   547  Root Canals

Anyone interested in exposing the evils of dental toxicity, here’s a flyer for distribution & posting in your local areas. Publicity Flyer ...   [End]

• Great! Get the word out!   by Maidenn  11y   731  Amalgam Support

Thanks, alikat. The time is ripe for exposing all the wolves who are dressed in sheeps’ clothing. ... ... To be sure, there are exceptions who stand out among all the rest of the ”unhealth” practitioners (as Andy Cutler would say). But the establishment is way overdue for an overhauling. And one of the best ways is education of the grassroots public.   [End]

• Publicity Flyer for distribution   by Maidenn  11y   606  Amalgam Support

This flyer can be distributed in your local areas, to get the word out about the evils of metal toxicity. Anyone who wishes, is welcome to improve on it: ... ... http://www.piczonline.com/client/judysmith/ Publicity Flyer ...   [End]

• D'ADAMO NOT TRUE FOR EVERYONE! KRISTAL,DDS SITE:   by Maidenn  11y   962  Amalgam Support

I never did buy into many of those books, including D’Adamo. I remember browsing the latter book, and realizing that I don’t fit into any of his categories. And that many ”experts” books contradicted each other. ... ... Dr. Harold Kristal, DDS seems to be more on the right track (see his site below). His conclusions about Eating Right For One’s METABOLIC Type certainly jive with my own physical experiences insofar as his realization that magnesium and potassium are more indicated for some metabolic types than calcium. (Although I disagree with him about virgin olive oil being good for everyone) ...   [retrieve this message]

• S.O.S. re: Cerec Material?? Cerec Vitabloc?? etc.   by Maidenn  11y   368  Ask CureZone

I’m at wit’s end. The Huggins-certified dentist mailed me several materials to consider including what he labeled ”Cerec Material” for crowns or possible onlays. ... ... Also 3M Filtek P60 composite & SculptIt composite, for fillings. ... ... I’m practically never able to reach him (only his secretaries who can’t answer my Qs). He’s always either busy with a patient, or away from the office and he’s about 4 hours away from where I live. ... ... I have these questions: ... ... (1) My serum compatibility test shows me as HIGHLY REACTIVE TO CEREC VITABLOC. Is this the same as ”Cerec Material”? ... ... (2) When I felt ...   [retrieve this message]

• Thank you! (NT)   by Maidenn  11y   899  Liver Flush Support

Unfortunately, most of the bad symptoms have returned. I have the gas-like feeling, although it’s not real gas because belching or the other thing doesn’t help. I also notice that my abdomen is distended. I do not have abdominal pain. The worst remains the peach pit in my throat. I find myself swallowing constantly. It is actually making breathing a bit uncomfortable/difficult. Not terribly difficult, but more difficult than it should be. I really hope that the next flush will dislodge/eliminate my gallstones. If relief doesn’t come soon, I may be left with no choice but to proceed ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Total Load   by Maidenn  11y   1,501  Candida Support

OK, granted, but still you agree that amalgam can be one of the causes of candida. ... ... So I think that in the area where CureZone advises on the chronological order of detox, they should explain that perhaps Amalgam removal should chronologically precede other cleanses, and explain the reason - as mentioned on Deborah Baker’s url.   [End]

• Coffee Enema Questions   by Maidenn  11y   986  Liver Flush Support

I apologize that I’m not such a regular here, but I don’t know where to find out this info. Maybe someone here can help me? ... ... Re: Coffee Enema’s (note that I’m a coffee ignoramus) ... ... (1) What would happene if I use caffeinated Nescafe Brazilian Supreme Instant Coffee? (it has been in the house many many years since the days my mom used it.) Is that OK, or does it *have* to be fresh organic? ... ... (2) If organic, can I just go to the local supermarket and measure out exactly the amount I need (and no more)? I’ve never really been much of a coffee drinker, so I’m ignorant on the topic of buyin ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Disagree   by Maidenn  11y   1,503  Candida Support

Zule, I feel bad that you lack the funds for removal, and I truly didn’t intend to confuse you. ... ... I only posted this with a positive purpose in mind - I myself didn’t learn of this issue until quite recently and in fact I’d purchased ParaGone based on the CureZone advice. So when the above issue came to my attention, I thought it important to let others know this so they can choose whether they want to bother (or not) with a *potential* exercise in futility. ... ... Had I known of this issue before, I might have thought twice before bothering with this regimen which turns people into slaves (y ...   [retrieve this message]

• for how long?   by Maidenn  11y   1,464  Candida Support

OK, but for how long have you been candida free? Do you have to keep going back on the diet every so often for maintenance? ... ... Furthermore, Deborah Baker’s article is true in some peoples’ experiences, I know because I’ve read a few such testimonies. ... ... I merely posted this, because I felt it important for CureZone to state the whole truth about the issue, for the benefit of those people for whom the Diet would be an exercise in futility. ... ... I think it would be of value to the public if CureZone included a link to Baker’s URL in the area where they advise the chronological order of body cl ...   [retrieve this message]

• Candida/parasite cleanse is wasted effort & money - if dental amalgam pr...   by Maidenn  11y   1,798  Candida Support

The advice on curezone about cleansing candida before amalgam removal, doesn’t take into account the below article. Note that the below article is corroborated by a number of real-life people who have said that no matter how strict their anti-candida regimens, they were never able to get rid of candida, but once they removed their amalgam, their candida problems cleared. ... (So much for ParaGone, ThreeLac and so on... ... DEBORAH BAKER, ON DENTAL MERCURY, CANDIDA, ETC. ...   [End]

• Candida heck - cherries *heal*   by Maidenn  11y   1,427  Candida Support

I’m busy these days (due to potential amalgam removal) but I took some time out to post this, since I feel strongly about it, and also because it’s cherry season. ... ... Far as I’m concerned, to heck with what’s said about fruit feeding candida. ... ... Because above all else, I require healing of my internal tissues. And I find that Black Cherries, when eaten on an empty stomach in the morning, *do* heal. They replenish my mucuous like nothing else, and I sure need this with my dehydrated constitution. Note that its juice is also used to good effect by people with gout and the SCD diet (Specific C ...   [retrieve this message]

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Oxy-Powder
Rated Best Colon Cleansing Product. Free Shipping. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. B...
Herpes Treatment News
World-First: Clinically Trialed Single Application Herpes Treatment.
Erectile Dysfunction?
Combat ED without pills, from home. Guaranteed 100% Success

PLAT

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Free...
Clark Parasite Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Parasite Cleanse with herbs (wormwood, cloves, black...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Cancer’s Natural Enemy
Rose Laurel OPC Plus, 15% discount with Cure Zone Discount Code of LR0...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Royal Defense - The Safest Candida Treatment
Royal Defense is a food supplement made from pla...
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
I Look 20 Years Younger!
My skin feels amazing!
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H. Restore lost reserves. J.CROW’S® Lugol’s Iodine Soluti...
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Good Health Naturally
The best in digestive enzymes, serrapeptase, krill oil, olive leaf extr...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

155 messages, 479,514 topics, topics per page limited to: 150, average number of messages per page: 155, 1 pages,  29,217,366 page views

"Reality forms around a commitment."

Image Galler Mosaic Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Herpes Cure?
It certainly is a major breakthrough in how Herpes is Treated

High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

$10 off Oxy-Powder®
A special discount for all CureZone members!

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
All Natural Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Same or ...

Medically Proven Anti-Cancer Benefits
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced wate...

Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Destroy Parasites Naturally
Destroy Parasites Permanently in 30 Days or Less

Royal Supreme Flax Hull Lignans
Flax is a well-established source of the essential fatty ac...

Cancer’s Natural Enemy
Opc Oleander, 15% Discount With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001

Natural Cancer Remedies

Life Technology™

Medianet Ads

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powder®

Cancer’s Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Life Technology™

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powder®

Cancer’s Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Life Technology™

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 1.17 sec at 4/17/2014 4:46:19 AM, requested by 54.204.103.179, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/s2.asp?f=762&c=0&ob=d&m=Maidenn , requested 1 pages during this session, y=8