CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums28647 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Expanded All Messages [585] Posted by Savagegrace, Sorted by Date Source: Mosaic: Messages Across All CureZone Forums & Blogs

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Rules
 29,255,986 page views     238 messages     479,734 topics     4 pages
New Message Posting Disabled  

Original Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
4m ago
Search:   Top 300

All Messages [585] Posted by Savagegrace, Sorted by Date   Back To Standard Forum View

Like Mosaic on Facebook.com
Forum Pages
1  2  3 4  
  • Minus 2 years - Lies 4 Money   by Savagegrace  5mo   729  Blog: Twisting the Cat’s T

Day 4 counting down. ... ... Unless specifically told to do so, I neither answer the phone, go get mail or open the front shutters in my office. ... ... From day one living here we’ve had 2 crank calls per week. Innocuous for the most part. No threats. ... ... Nothing we could ask anybody to do something about, yes, we have an unlisted number. ... ... So I’m told to go out and get the mail, I’m cutting directly across the street. ... ... A child, a young girl is going past the mailbox. ... ... Even at our closest we’re about 30 feet apart. ... ... She starts running. I continue to the mailbox. ... ... No biggie, right? ... ... The ca ...   [retrieve this message]

• Hate Crimes or Trailer Trash Fun & Games   by Savagegrace  5mo   231  Blog: Twisting the Cat’s T

Day 5 counting down. ... ... They have a map, there are several hundred dots showing the locations of them ”showing up”. They’ve told themselves it’s legal as they do it one time (officially) in every new area I go to. Funny how conspiracy, stalking and outright lies are now legal. Thanks Homeland InSecurity. ... ... That’s odd, our map has thousands of dots. Most within 3 blocks of our house. Look at that! Several hundred on the freeways to and from work. Isn’t that illegal and just plain dumb? ... ... But they don’t just ”show up”. My wife and I are eating at a restaurant 400 miles from home. An office ...   [retrieve this message]

• The 10 year plan – Part I   by Savagegrace  5mo   318  Blog: Twisting the Cat’s T

Day 6 counting down. ... ... Well, originally it was the 5 year plan, however, flexibility with your plan is what makes it successful! ... ... It took 3 years before the police owned security company became involved. ... ... There had been no real problems till they got a 6 month try out contract from the association. ... ... So, I’m cutting back sword plants at the front of the house. ... ... The security car rolls slowly towards my house, unaware of the super peripheral vision I have. ... ... I adjust the stool to make the off duty officer driving the car, think I didn’t see him. ... ... Not 2, not 3 but 5 times he drive ...   [retrieve this message]

• Hospital Hijack – 3 counts of attempted murder   by Savagegrace  5mo   358  Blog: Twisting the Cat’s T

Day 7 counting down. ... ... In the wee morning hours I wake to a faint calling of my name. ... ... I find my wife laying on the hard tile floor of our guest bathroom unable to move. ... ... A puddle of congealed blood 6 inches in diameter shows the seriousness of the head strike. ... ... An eternity passes before the EMT’s show up and strap her to a board. ... ... This is the third time in 5 weeks she’s been rushed to the hospital. ... ... Her blood pressure medicine hasn’t been working. ... ... The lead EMT refuses to take her to our hospital. ... ... So? Over the years she’s been taken at least 5 times, never to have this ref ...   [retrieve this message]

• Time Warp – Nov. 14 2013 - Morning Joe   by Savagegrace  5mo   365  Blog: Twisting the Cat’s T

Day 8 counting down. ... ... (1st person because it fits the emotional context.) ... ... Mika and Zimmerman are on one side of the table, I’m sitting across from Zimmerman. ... ... Joe is out because of my conditions of this get together. ... ... The man simply doesn’t know when to shut up. ... ... Rev Al Sharpton, whose presence is another of my conditions, wonders why he was asked to be here. ... ... He was discreetly maneuvered to an adjoining sitting area so Zimmerman wouldn’t see him. ... ... The sitting areas wall TV, displays the show. ... ... I’d told the producers to have a separate cameras recording both their faces s ...   [retrieve this message]

• Don't Worry, Be Happy. Bah humbug!   by Savagegrace  28mo   2,182  Blog: Twisting the Cat’s T

For some, it brings thoughts of killing the Guy who wrote and sang that song.....;-) ... ... For those who are healthy, it’s a hell of a lot easier to be Happy! ... ... Yes, the majority of people can in fact decide to be ”upbeat” most of the time. ... ... However, there can be real causes of various dark doldrums. ... ... Lack of good fats, vitamin deficiency, medication, Splenda, childhood imprinting etc. ... ... Ask any addict of drugs or alcohol and you’ll find out the Merry Season isn’t so Merry for a lot of them. ... ... It can be the harbinger of oh so dark thunderheads. ... ... A real eye opener is the The Amen Clin ...   [retrieve this message]

• God's Sandbox   by Savagegrace  28mo   584  Blog: Twisting the Cat’s T

As I’ve stated before, meditation can be used for many things and in many ways. ... ... During what I call my New Age period, I read a lot of ”out there” books and some not so out there. It also included several types of bodywork’s. ... ... A chiropractor who would hold your feet, come up with a word, go to your head and press different areas of the skull while you related the word to your world experience. This caused imprints to be eliminated. I use to get uptight at work, it would cause my lower jaw to shift forward to the point of not being able to close my teeth together. This no longer occurs, ...   [retrieve this message]

• On Breath and Meditation   by Savagegrace  29mo   662  Blog: Twisting the Cat’s T

It was about a decade ago that I started meditating. ... ... I remember lying down on the bed and doing.... slow.... aware.... in.... and.... out.... breathing.... exercises. ... ... Every cell in my body started screaming! ... ... Talk about pain! ... ... Guess what? ... ... Your body does appreciate that you ”STOP” and listen to it once in a while. ... ... I never had that pain again, but WOW! It was incredible. ... ... I’ve tried various breathing, walking etc exercises over time. ... ... I’m not a regular meditate-or by any means, you don’t need to be, but it’s best if you are. ... ... It does exercise the brain in a completely d ...   [retrieve this message]

• Ode to Fravia   by Savagegrace  29mo   893  Blog: Twisting the Cat’s T

On Sunday, 3rd May 2009 Fravia passed away. ... ... I believe it was in ’97 that I came across Fravia’s reverse engineering site. ... ... I remained a lurker for almost a year before starting to post, as I really had no skills to benefit what he and his followers did. ... ... The gist of it? ... ... Fravia was about expanding people’s ability to think. ... ... He started with software reversing (which was reversed itself to help software developers understand the limits of software protection), going into internet searching which blended into Reality Reversing. ... ... There are essays from slavemaster reversing, philo ...   [retrieve this message]

• What is True Health?   by Savagegrace  29mo   583  Blog: Twisting the Cat’s T

Greetings and Salutations Dear Hearts! ... ... Would you agree that most people have the belief that they must be ”fairly” healthy if they’re ”not sick”? ... ... Or they must be ”fairly” healthy if they only get sick once or twice a year. ... ... Sadly, the majority of people don’t understand ”how” to view ”Health”. ... ... ”Health” should be viewed as the ability of BOTH, body and mind to handle stress. ... ... If your liver or gall bladder are congested you may get Seasonal allergies. ... ... Simply means you don’t have the ”stress” overhead to handle the extra toxins. ... ... You have a verbal fight with a relative and ” ...   [retrieve this message]

• This blog isn't about you.   by Savagegrace  30mo   550  Blog: Twisting the Cat’s T

Reprise.... ... ... Two hoes bit the moist earth as one. JanNar maintained a steady rhythm, her forward motion in sync with her breathing. KeTaRo wove a double then triple movement within JanNar’s strokes, but always biting the ground in the same instant. ... ... KeTaRo’s hoe sliced the earth without the slight sound of the second hoe. He paused and glanced back. JanNar was leaning on her hoe, intently watching a wisp as it cut across the field. ... ... The wisp floated towards JanNar and began to whisper, as it did so it’s shape changed. It became humanoid in form....but featureless, the face a smooth b ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Day 3 SWF didn't work   by Savagegrace  4y   1,270  Master Cleanse Supp

Greets fubsycooter, ... ... Over the years I’ve come to the conclusion of the following. ... ... Usually if you’re blocked or ”backed up”, you’ll spew the SWF out the way it came in. ... ... If it disappears, odds are, you’re dehydrated. ... ... Do a preload of a glass of water with a little sea salt 30 minutes before doing the SWF. ... ... This allows the body to take what it needs and saturate the areas where the SWF will be coming though. ... ... ... To your great health, ... ... Gracefully Savage   [End]

• Literal lying.....   by Savagegrace  4y   527  Ask Trapper

”On four occasions, the bureau made inaccurate statements to a court....” ... ... This is what happens to educated literals. ... ... If you can call it something other than lying......it’s okay. ... ... Now, if you and I tried that....... ... ... Why yes your Honor, several statements I’ve made are merely inaccurate. My wife died because her heart stopped pumping. It had nothing to do with my shooting her. ... ... I like how the Literal looks at, Thou shall not covet thine neighbors wife. ... ... So? If she lives 3 blocks over, shes not really my neighbor and I can therefore covet her......;-) ... ... Yes, Literals, they ar ...   [retrieve this message]

• Have you changed your way of communicating lately?   by Savagegrace  4y   1,083  Ask CureZone

Just kidding....;-) ... ... 1. You may have encountered some ”button pushers”. ... ... Your ”laboring” at communicating would be an enticement to these sort of people. ... ... 2. Alpha male who feels inadequate around you and therefore shows dominance by controlling the conversation. Very typical as they fear a non controlled environment. ... ... 3. You could ask, but the odds of the person actually knowing why they MUST control the conversation is low. ... ... 4. They may be from some ”select” areas on the East coast. This is what they do. There is no real conversation. ... ... Ever seen an interaction where the pers ...   [retrieve this message]

• Depends on their attitude and outlook.   by Savagegrace  4y   2,842  Child Sexual Abuse  Cross-post

If they haven’t lost their self esteem or are in a downward spiral or abuse alcohol or drugs. ... ... (A lot of women get raped due to alcohol or drug use) ... ... So the short answer is no. ... ... What your asking is like saying what is the likelihood of a woman getting shot by a pimp? ... ... Then in the next breath saying saying the women you’re talking about are prostitutes. ... ... So we can say, yes, sexually abused people ”can” have a higher chance of getting raped. ... ... Simply because abused people can have severe trauma that is difficult to recover from. ... ... Which may lead to alcohol or drug use, which then ...   [retrieve this message]

• Clarification...   by Savagegrace  5y   1,352  Ask Tony Isaacs

”If your heart rate is 8 beats and higher first thing in the morning (assuming you didn’t over exercise) you may be coming down with something” ... ... It should be from your first reading in the morning prior to getting up. ... ... Which for you at 42, would be 50 and higher. ... ... You’re always going by your waking average. ... ... GS ... ... ...   [End]

• Heart Rate and a few more points.   by Savagegrace  5y   1,354  Ask Tony Isaacs

Tony’s correct. ... ... I’ll add a few things I’ve learned over the decades. ... ... 50 is quite typical for someone’s who’s very fit. ... ... The under exercised American has a heart rate on the average of 80 plus. ... ... So the more fit a person becomes, the lower their HR should become. 50 to 45 seems to be the lowest limit for most. ... ... Heart rates can tell you a few other things as well. ... ... If your HR is still above your average 24 hours after exercising, it means your body hasn’t recovered yet from the exercise. ... ... If you eat and your HR jumps 6 beats and higher, you may be allergic to one of the food i ...   [retrieve this message]

• Sorry Wombie.   by Savagegrace  5y   1,392  Iodine Supplementati

I’ll have to review how to embed linked audio. ... ... I had to use an external player on my computer, but what happened to you occurs on my wifes laptop. ... ... It’s the opening intro for the Twilight Zone. ... ... I’ll have to do it in the morning. ... ... Bummer!   [End]

• Audio Embedded Test   by Savagegrace  5y   471  Test Forum

http://www.rod-serling.com/wav/tzone/seas1/seas1.wav ... [Audio Embedded Here]   [End]

• Audio Embedded Test   by Savagegrace  5y   464  Test Forum

... ... ... ... ... playMedia(”http://www.rod-serling.com/wav/tzone/seas1/seas1.wav”,1,45,200) ... [Audio Embedded Here]   [End]

• Video Embedded Test   by Savagegrace  5y   518  Test Forum

... ...   ... ... ... S_G ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Video Embedded That signpost ahead......(FIXED)   by Savagegrace  5y   1,461  Iodine Supplementati

So? When you went out into left field you missed seeing Rod? ... ... ... G_S ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...   ... ... Don’t worry about it, but you shouldn’t push it. They may have you committed.....;-) Wait a second, what Zone was that? GS PS Oh yeah, it happens to everyone ”here”...... ... ... ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Sad to hear.....   by Savagegrace  5y   711  Natural Healing

My wife just stepped into my Boar’s den to say he passed. ... ... I then refreshed the forums page and saw your post. ... ... Sad because I do believe he could have beaten it. ... ... I haven’t been keeping tabs on his choices so I’ll be interested to find out what he tried. ... ... I do believe I was told months back he was going the ”natural” route? ... ... Well, you caught me reading the FAQ about coffee enemas at sawilsons. ... ... Never done one but Dr. Schulze cum Gerson says....... ... ... Myself, I don’t have ”health” problems if compared to the average populace. ... ... Yet I see several too obvious nightmares around th ...   [retrieve this message]

• Are you taking iodine at this time?   by Savagegrace  5y   1,055  Iodine Supplementati

If you are taking iodine at the present time, you will skew the results of the test. ... ... Also, count on being berated by the Doctor’s if you are. ... ... As you will be forced to tell them to make them understand the weird results. ... ... At least, that’s my take on the situation. ... ... I feel for ya...... ... ... I hope things work out for you Cora. ... ... Blessings, ... ... GS ... ... ...   [End]

• And non issues for others.   by Savagegrace  5y   9,080  Natural Healing

Issues that we aren’t experiencing we simply don’t look into most of the time. ... ... I was looking up background pancreatic cancer material because a co-workers wife was diagnosed with it. ... ... The problem is the medical profession believes it’s aggressive with a mere 2 year life expectancy after being diagnosed. ... ... Even in the Incurables Program Dr. Schulze states If we had to pick a type of cancer that we had the least results with, it would be either leukemia or pancreatic cancer. That’s because these cancers multiply and progress so quickly. The disease only has a 6 months prognosis. ... ... Thi ...   [retrieve this message]

• Bunions = Sugar Toes = Diabetes = Pancreatic Cancer   by Savagegrace  5y   10,372  Natural Healing

Greets Mrs H, ... ... I’ve come to expect better of your thinking processes. ... ... You are in serious straits. ... ... Diabetes: Top 10 Foot Problems ... ... Number 2 - Bunions ... ... http://www.dlife.com/dLife/do/ShowContent/type2_information/preventing_complications/feet_top_ten_foot_problems.html ... ... ... The Relationship between Bunions, Sugar and the Spleen ... ... ....bunions, as well as osteoarthritis of the first metatasophalangeal joint..... ... ... In Japanese acupuncture, both of these conditions are referred to as ”sugar toes.” ... ... .... ... ... Invariably, every patient I have seen with bunion problems has had one of t ...   [retrieve this message]

• Back pulled?...doubtful.   by Savagegrace  5y   5,243  Liver Flush Support  Cross-post

Greets, ... ... The odds are greater that you squeezed your liver and gall bladder as you bent over and caused a nerve pinch on a meridian affecting the lower back. ... ... This is more common than most might realize. ... ... If you read Telman’s account on the Liver Flush board, you’ll find out his ”posture” was an attempt by the body to ”protect” the liver and gall bladder area, they were so impacted. ... ... It corrected itself with Liver Flushing. ... ... Just this year I had a co-worker start LF’ing. ... ... He was stunned that a ”frozen” lower back that he had for years ”un-froze” for an hour after the 1st flush. ...   [retrieve this message]

• Ponderings of cysts, raisins and skin things....   by Savagegrace  5y   8,346  Iodine Supplementati

Greets Wombat, ... ... First, a number of issues need to be addressed for better discernment. ... ... Are they still hyperthyroid? ... ... Toxic thyroid adenoma indicates hyperthyroid. ... ... Which is a really cool way for the body to compensate for low thyroid production. ... ... Personally, I perceive this as iodine intake was marginal, but the other required trace elements were missing. ... ... I need to know what state they are presently in. ... ... If normal, what did they do to achieve this? ... ... Or, to put it in the proper perspective, do they now have normal hormone readings? ... ... I really don’t care if they are hyper ...   [retrieve this message]

• Shulze's videos, a requirement DAMMIT!!!!!   R by Savagegrace  5y   1,009  Natural Healing

Can you say ”no” to a Doctor who’s telling you to come in tomorrow to start chemo immediately to reduce a tumor’s size? ... ... Then have an invasive operation followed by more chemo? ... ... Because it’s a ”Life or Death” situation!!! ... ... ”Oh please Doctor...Save me!!!! please!!!” ... ... What unmitigated BS. ... ... Guess what? Even those who have been around CureZone for years will lack the mental fortitude to take their middle finger and shove it in the Doctor’s face. ... ... Preferably up his...... ... ... This is where watching the Shulze’s videos ”can or will” give you the mental backbone needed to take charge of ...   [retrieve this message]

• Sad to say....   by Savagegrace  5y   1,114  Ask Trapper

The definition for ”organic” has been manipulated by the large farm commercial concerns, to get part of the growing market of people ”getting smart” about how bad, if not outright poisonous our commercial food really is. ... ... Being able to charge a premium for almost the same produce is simply too hard to resist. ... ... If the organic product has no taste or looks ”good to perfect” it should be suspect, the taste ”should” be the final determining factor. ... ... There is NO WAY every supermarket could have an organic section. ... ... I went in the organic section a couple of weeks ago to get garlic for th ...   [retrieve this message]

• Don't you know?   by Savagegrace  5y   2,076  Ask Trapper

Some Kids enjoy finding ways to ”unnerve” their parents. ... ... The majority however, aren’t even aware that they are growing up and have become part of a ”teen collective” during this process. ... ... Whatever this collective does feeds back to the followers. ... ... Most are NOT individuals at this time. ... ... It’s also easy to stop should you desire to do so. ... ... Parrot what they’re doing. ... ... Join in with the speak. ... ... When they realize a ”parent” is having fun with them it then loses it appeal. ... ... As it comes off after a time as you ”making fun at them”. ... ... Be for warned however, you may hate the ”next” ...   [retrieve this message]

• Masks - Making lemonaid....   by Savagegrace  5y   741  Ask Trapper

...and limiting your downside. ... ... Stating that these masks are useless is untrue. ... ... The masks they are wearing are some of the better fit ones I’ve seen. (rather than being semi hard ”preformed” cone types that are prone to ”gaps”) ... ... Yes, a percentage of air will flow through ”gaps”. ... ... But, there is a charge on the mask which will help ”pull” the charged water droplets to it. ... ... As long as they are not in a ”high contamination” area, I’d have no problem giving those masks a rating as high as 70% effectiveness. ... ... But who the hell wants to take that chance? ... ... Much less give yourself a f ...   [retrieve this message]

• Take Vitamin C to bowel tolerance.   by Savagegrace  5y   1,635  Ask Trapper

As you’ve tried about everything else....;-( ... ... GS   [End]

• You're doing Great!!!   by Savagegrace  5y   1,050  Natural Healing

Oh blast, ... ... I can’t remember the woman’s name who writes about the emotional ties to ”health problems”. ... ... Goggling....Louise Hay Heal Your Body ... ... I’ve got it at home, but I don’t need to read it to see what it says about your condition. ... ... MS mirrors the ”lack of control” you’ve allowed to occur in your life. ... ... Women have a tendency to subliminate both their feelings and their life to the ”greater good” of the family. ... ... Unaware of the health issues this can cause. ... ... From my perspective you’ve reached the point where you’ve done all the physical things that needed to be done to allow ...   [retrieve this message]

• The wrong bus?   by Savagegrace  5y   968  Ask Trapper

A common misconception is the ”direct” connection. ... ... This has screwed up my analysis of what I ”thought” was happening on more than a few occasions. ... ... My perspective is this. ... ... What may make 3lac ”seem” to work better than most, may be a secondary effect. ... ... If 3lac is killing candida, initially, you should feel worse due to die off and metal release. ... ... Period. ... ... There is NO way around this. ... ... The toxins produced by ”killing” a colony should exceed their average daily output of poisonous waste by a far margin. ... ... (This assumes the ”daily waste”, while poisonous, does not have a ”much ...   [retrieve this message]

• Mucus, a bad rep.   by Savagegrace  5y   1,210  Natural Healing

I believe most people think of mucus as a ”bad” thing. ... ... If they knew how protective a slightly wet later of moisture or mucus can be, they would and should, be more worried by not having mucus. ... ... Stick your finger up your nose. ... ... (No, not in public....;-) ... ... If you’re healthy and hydrated you should get a moist or wet finger. ... ... This ”minor” layer prevents you from getting colds, flues, and God knows what else throughout the day. ... ... People with a dry finger need to worry about ”catching” bugs from people around them. ... ... ... To Your Great Health, ... ... Savagegrace ... ... ... TP = Toilet Paper..... ...   [retrieve this message]

• That "HOT STUFF" it's about flow, use and exercise.   R by Savagegrace  5y   1,487  Natural Healing

”If pepper is taken by the non-user, its burning may be felt in the stomach. It may even result in diarrhea. When it passes out with the stools on the same of the following day, the non-user experiences the same irritation and burning in the rectum that he experienced in the mouth and throat when he ate the pepper.” ... ... Yes, that ”can” be true for a ”non user”. ... ... ”If it is habitually employed, nature is compelled to thicken and harden the membrane of the mouth, throat, stomach, intestine and colon to protect these against its influence.” ... ... Not a chance in Hades. ... ... What does happen howeve ...   [retrieve this message]

• Does he ride the fence?   by Savagegrace  5y   1,390  Iodine Supplementati

No. He ain’t alternative. ... ... I’ve read a number of books by him, both good and bad info within. (like most) ... ... He does attempt to combine the mental and Spirit aspect to health. ... ... Therefore most people perceive him as being ”holistic” and therefore ”alternative” when it comes to health. ... ... Totally untrue. ... ... He’s about integrative medicine, NOT alternative approaches. ... ... From my perspective he’s intentionally promoted and allowed this misconception to allow capturing of the ”natural” market. ... ... From his own website: ... ... About Andrew Weil, M.D., and Weil Lifestyle, LLC ... ... Andrew Weil, M.D., ...   [retrieve this message]

• Ear infection.   by Savagegrace  5y   2,813  Iodine Supplementati

Greets, ... ... It sounds like you have an on going low grade ear infection. ... ... A bacteria is most likely producing starch. ... ... If it were me I’d continue the ear wash everyday (and then some) until no more ”blue” comes out. ... ... An ”ick” idea for you. ... ... Have someone ”smell” your ear. ... ... A lot of times you can tell a cat or dog has an ear infection by smell. ... ... Yeah, I know, gross. ... ... If it’s sweet smelling I would be a bit more concerned as this is sometimes associated with cancer. ... ... Don’t mean to scare ya.....but. ... ... ... Savagegrace ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]

• Acidic? Say what?   by Savagegrace  5y   1,508  Ask Trapper

A common error of thinking about gout is the ”acidic” connection. ... ... But, if you look at the latest info...... ... ... http://www.lef.org/newsletter/2009/0313_Vitamin-C-Supplements-Lower-Gout-Risk.htm?source=eNewsLetter2009Wk11-2&key=Article&l=0 ... ... ... Over the follow-up period, gout developed in 1,317 men. Men whose total vitamin C intake was 1500 milligrams per day or more experienced a 45 percent lower risk of gout compared with those whose intake was below 250 milligrams. The risk of gout was found to decrease by 17 percent for each 500 milligram increase in vitamin C consumption. A separate ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: this is happening with alarming frequency   by Savagegrace  5y   668  Ask Trapper

It’s most likely a new drive for trips to others planets in our solar system. ... ... A ram jet would be my thinking. ... ... We had this several years ago with the multiple ”sonic” booms. ... ... It included falling pieces of material that were on fire as they fell. ... ... (Scared the hell out of the first time I saw it) ... ... Fortunately, they seem to burn themselves out before hitting the ground. ... ... They were most likely losing some of the containment material when the drive ”ignited”. ... ... Gotta have a hell of a kick! ... ... GS   [End]

• Your Lucky Day....   by Savagegrace  5y   3,671  PCOS  Cross-post

Check this thread out. ... ... http://www.curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=845517 ... ... ... Don’t believe the medical quacks about it being ”incurable”. ... ... Goto the Iodine Supplementation Support Forum by VWT Team and ask..... ... ... http://www.curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=815 ... ... ... ... GS ... ... ...   [End]

• Re: THS my B.U.T.T.   by Savagegrace  5y   733  Ask Trapper

I think you’ll have to agree that your readings and symptoms prove how useless THS tests are. ... ... The good news is you’re already using supps that will support iodine usage. ... ... I’m assuming you’re taking Vit C as well? ... ... From what you say I suggest you don’t even diet. ... ... Just don’t over eat. ... ... With iodine usage and supps, you most likly will see weight come off with no effort on your part within 2 months I would think, maybe 3 or 4 if you’re heavy halogen poisoned. ... ... Do expect detox of course and the need for salt intake for flushing the crap out. ... ... GS ... ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]

• THS my B.U.T.T.   by Savagegrace  5y   867  Ask Trapper

Right now, I am dealing with metabolic syndrome and thyroid issues (fine TSH levels, but enlarged thyroid). ... ... THS isn’t valid as defined at present. ... ... Check this out (short): ... ... http://thyroid.about.com/od/gettestedanddiagnosed/a/normaltshlevel.htm ... ... ... That’s why they always had to take into account ”symptoms” to make THS a valid reading. ... ... Here’s my take..... ... ... TSH levels are ”fine” if they are between .2 and 2.0 ... ... Anything above 2 may make it hard to lose excess weight. ... ... The article states that if the THS limit was 3, that would make 20% of the population hypothyroid. ... ... And wha ...   [retrieve this message]

• tuberculosis - nebulizer - iodine   by Savagegrace  5y   5,080  Ask Trapper  Cross-post

Diseases of the chest, throat and nasal cavities by Ephraim Fletcher Ingals ... ... Apparent benefit is sometimes obtained by inhalations of oily solutions used with the nebulizer. ... ... Iodine, gr. 1/20 - 1/4, to a similar solution of menthol in liquid, albolene, may be beneficial. ... ... GS   [End]

• Eye Drops From Hell   by Savagegrace  5y   2,338  Ask Trapper

Well, ... ... At least that’s what they’re called: ... ... http://www.drmyattswellnessclub.com/eyedrops.htm ... ... ... I’ve done a drop of cayenne tincture in an eye cup wash. ... ... (Used hot water and time to dissipate the alcohol in the tincture) ... ... Burns like hell indeed, afterward, it’s like the afterglow of a niacin rush. ... ... Nice. ... ... Savagegrace ... ... ... PS Your experience may vary depending on if your glass is half full or empty....;-) ... ... ...   [End]

• Rethink that belief, then decide.   RRR by Savagegrace  6y   1,284  Iodine Supplementati

It really makes me wonder what it was ... can’t have been a tori, since it went away. summerhaunt ... ... This is a common error in thinking when talking about ”medical” stuff. ... ... You need to understand that the medical community hasn’t a clue about real health. ... ... They have a book of beliefs they believe are valid. ... ... After all, aren’t their beliefs based on scientific evidence? ... ... (Now that’s funny!) ... ... Your growth was a tori. ... ... You did ”something” right and it was reabsorbed. ... ... You place way too much faith that the medical profession knows all the absolutes. ... ... You will NEVER become truly ...   [retrieve this message]

• Knee pain and HBP are trip points.   by Savagegrace  6y   6,815  Ask CureZone  Cross-post

The body has trip points. ... ... Knee pain and HBP are trip points for being overweight. ... ... These are your early warning indicators. ... ... My wife was on HBP medicine for 10 years. ... ... Went on a diet and lost 20 pounds and was off meds for 10 years. ... ... Has been dieting recently as weight gain has brought back the HBP and she doesn’t want to go back on meds. ... ... I have an engineer at work who has learned that if he exceeds 170 pounds (he’s short) he starts having knee pain. ... ... Yet he doesn’t have a problem with HBP. ... ... You need to figure out how to lose the weight.....soonest. ... ... You may need to los ...   [retrieve this message]

• A few points to consider.   RR by Savagegrace  6y   1,371  Ask Trapper

2 of the 3 amalgams had infections under them that the dentist said had probably been there since I was a kid! ... ....... ... Geez - how many people are walking around with infections under their amalgams? Miss H ... ... Localized low level infections around amalgams (with no pain) I perceive to be, very common. ... ... I have a hard time believing an infection (infections) could remain under an amalgam undetected for over two decades. Are you sure he wasn’t referring to simple decay? Don’t you think you would have felt pain -- or something? Cora ... ... Your perception appears to be that infections always re ...   [retrieve this message]

• B1 helps reverse early kidney disease in diabetics.   by Savagegrace  6y   2,147  News  Cross-post

Kudos’s to Life Extension for the blurb. ... ... ... http://www.lef.org/newsletter/2008/1209_Vitamin-B1-Helps-Reverse-Kidney-Disease-in-Diabetics.htm?source=eNewsLetter2008Wk50-1&key=Article&l=0#article ... ... ... Clinical trial of vitamin B1 helps reverse early kidney disease in diabetics. ... ... As it will disappear to a different area in a few days..... ... ... A report published online on December 5, 2008 in the journal Diabetologia revealed the finding of researchers at the University of Warwick in England that high doses of the B vitamin thiamin can reverse one of the signs of early kidney disease in dia ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Possibly Hemochromatosis? n/m   by Savagegrace  6y   509  The V Forum

One of the earlier symptoms can be breathing problems. ... ... One in 250 people have it, though most will never see or develope health issues. ... ... They are in fact one, of the ”true” groups of people that can be pure vegitarians. ... ... GS   [End]

• Possibly Hemochromatosis? n/m   by Savagegrace  6y   535  The V Forum

Possibly Hemochromatosis? n/m   [End]

• Rod shaped is from gall bladder.   by Savagegrace  6y   2,848  Liver Flush Support

The GB extends out like those balloons you turn into animals. ... ... My Mother’s ”egg” from her removed gall bladder was oblong. ... ... About 2 and a half inches long and an inch thick. ... ... I’m happy you were able to pass the damn thing! ... ... ... Savagegrace   [End]

• Sublingual? = Whoa Baby!   by Savagegrace  6y   590  Ask Trapper

Sublingual? = Whoa Baby! ... ... Great Morning to Ya! ... ... As I was getting my water bottles ready last night for my daily commute. ... ... I had of course added 6 drops of SSKI in each. ... ... I pondered on how best to add the niacin. ... ... Do I pop the pill on leaving the house? ... ... As most know, it would be hit or miss on how much stomach distress might occur on an empty stomach. ... ... The effect for me at worst case would be slight stomach upset for a few minutes. ... ... Then most likely a painted horse affect. ... ... But with regular consumption of 100mg niacin twice a day, the symptoms of painting should abate, bu ...   [retrieve this message]

• No. A bit out of context.   by Savagegrace  6y   998  Ask Trapper

The page is a bit of a hodge podge. ... ... It went to applying it to keloid scars. ... ... GS   [End]

• Hanna, Wombat info.   by Savagegrace  6y   1,148  Ask Trapper

Someone had posted this earlier from the Tahoma Clinic: ... ... Over 30 years ago, two ophthalmologists observed that a combination tablet called ”Iodo-niacin” (iodide 120 milligrams, niacin 15 milligrams) taken for several months could actually reverse atherosclerotic clogging of arteries. They proved this effect by taking pictures of clogged arteries in the backs of the eyes (”retinal photomicrographs”) before and after treatment. The published photographs showed a significant lessening of the cholesterol-laden artery clogging in the ”after” pictures. ... ... Amazingly enough, no follow-up study h ...   [retrieve this message]

• Off the wall.   by Savagegrace  6y   2,404  Liver Flush Support  Cross-post

Greets, ... ... Several years ago I used a tincture of Clarkia. ... ... This is for parasite cleansing. ... ... Ingredients: 37% Grain Alcohol, Black Walnut Green Hull, Cloves & Wormwood leaves and flowers. ... ... A few drops in a glass of water and drink it down. ... ... What happened was strange. ... ... I had a ”very” deep ulceration develop on my tongue. ... ... A parasite in the tongue? ... ... I speculated then that some cases of stuttering may be caused by a parasite residing next to a nerve. ... ... As the tongue flexed the parasite pressed against the nerve causing a series of reflex movements....stuttering. ... ... I feel it’s ...   [retrieve this message]

• SSKI - Thanks Trapp!   by Savagegrace  6y   1,222  Ask Trapper

Got my two bottles of your SSKI. ... ... I’m going to be doing the lowering cholesterol protocol (SSKI + niacin). ... ... As well as trying several other things with it. ... ... In several months I’ll get blood tests done and we’ll see how well I fare. ... ... It should be interesting as I’ll have comments on how well it does on Lipo(a) besides regular TC levels. ... ... ... Savagegrace ... ... PS I’ll be letting the Receptionist have a go with it as well and see what she says. ... ... ...   [End]

• My 2 cents, getting it right?   by Savagegrace  6y   4,797  Bloodroot

Over the last decade I’ve looked into bloodroot and black slave at least 3 different times. ... ... Each time I made the assessment to give it a try. ... ... I would then look at the purveyors of the various products at the time. ... ... And declined to order any. ... ... There always seem to be confusion (intentional or otherwise) as to, not only, what black slave was composed of, but also in terms of purity and percentages of ingredients. ... ... Vendors were trying to substitute, what I called, a generic ”caustic wart remover” to take advantage of what bloodroot wouldn’t do. ... ... But added micro (if any) bloodroo ...   [retrieve this message]

• You ain't got no picker.   by Savagegrace  6y   1,256  Ask Trapper

Much less ”chooser”. ... ... Yep, me again....;-) ... ... The short answer is you have no screens, weeding out the chaff. ... ... Your clients were screened by you and for you. ... ... They either learned not to be jerks or no business was done. ... ... Because of your early development towards this line of work and I suspect, little early dating. ... ... You failed to pick up ”shit testing” skills most women who are 7’s and above develop. ... ... Guess what, it doesn’t really matter what you look like at this time. ... ... Because you have ”learned” to be comfortable around men and do not automatically put them down, you are a ...   [retrieve this message]

• Nay, I did not.   R by Savagegrace  6y   1,153  Ask Trapper

Had I been there I would have seen your arms full and offered to help. ... ... While you say your story is somewhat fictional I’ll give you a heads up. ... ... Always look directly at the man, wait for eye contact, move your eyes to what you’re interested in him seeing with a small nod of the head. ... ... Most men will enjoy ”jumping to the conclusion” of what you want. ... ... And move to help. ... ... If not, when his eyes come back to yours, state what you want him to do, add please. ... ... That’s it. ... ... (most women talk to or look at a wall, rather than the man, allowing the man to ignore them) ... ... Practice this a ...   [retrieve this message]

• Oh! To be a MAN!   R by Savagegrace  6y   1,205  Ask Trapper

Self-fulfilling BS. STOP IT! ... ... Sorry, ... ... This is typical mind playing to prove one’s view of internalized reality. ... ... Take off those not so rosy colored glasses. ... ... You don’t have a clue what a man is. ... ... Or is suppose to be. ... ... But then, most MEN (and women) aren’t aware.... ... ... Being a ”MAN” is an imprint from the society you grew up in. ... ... There is no ”grow up and be a MAN”. ... ... The person making this statement is someone who is attempting to force you to conform to their view of ”manhood”. ... ... Imprinted on them by their family or society they live in. ... ... Growing up in a Mediterranean cou ...   [retrieve this message]

• Rabbit experiment results.   by Savagegrace  6y   1,111  Iodine Supplementati

It’s about experiments on rabbits. ... ... You can read it here: ... ... ... http://pt.wkhealth.com/pt/re/aha/pdfhandler.00003017-195205000-00002.pdf;jsessionid=Lv0cJRHT8qsGXdvlcNr0Th0LlbtGzQPKTWvjSFkQx19vFTmpzZJG!-2060166207!181195629!8091!-1 ... ... ... I’ll need to check my cholesterol levels.....;-) ... ... Is that a carrot you have there? ... ... ... GS ... ... ...   [End]

• No hangover?....;-) n/m   by Savagegrace  6y   1,115  The V Forum

No hangover?....;-) n/m   [End]

• Damn!   by Savagegrace  6y   1,126  The V Forum

My bet was on Dr. Price’s Nutrition and Physical Degeneration for your first choice! ... ... As an aside for those who might want to. ... ... It can be read for free at: ... ... ... http://gutenberg.net.au/ebooks02/0200251h.html ... ... ... It’s the entire thing on one page so I think it works out to be 6 megs for those with slow connections. ... ... ... GS   [End]

• Re:   by Savagegrace  6y   1,521  Ask Trapper

Aye, Scotch-Irish (Greggor clan), German and English. ... ... I’ve been known to put my foot in my mouth....;-) ... ... It’s how I learn! ... ... You’re the 18th, I’m the 17th. ... ... Close enough for a toast! ...   [End]

• Nope. So Cal n/m   by Savagegrace  6y   1,485  Ask Trapper

Nope. So Cal n/m   [End]

• Re: what is the age of your brain?   by Savagegrace  6y   1,505  Ask Trapper

Personally, I never expected to make it past 34. ... ... Party on V!   [End]

• Re: what is the age of your brain?   by Savagegrace  6y   1,525  Ask Trapper

I’m not quite sure I would classify this as a brain age check. ... ... Though it could show some vision and or brain ”problems’. ... ... I did a round of 3 for scores of: ... ... 32 ... 24 ... 24 ... ... Waited a few minutes and got a 22. ... ... I’ll be 55 in 10 days. ... ... ... Gotta be the iodine....;-) ... ... ...   [End]

• Abreva, over the counter med.   by Savagegrace  6y   1,351  Ask Trapper

If you can get to it as a tingly area before the blister forms, ice or baking soda can stop the blister forming. ... ... After the blister forms lysine will reduce the healing time. ... ... Abreva actually helps the body by inhibiting viral fusion. ... ... This is probably the only med I recommend. ... ... The main ingredient is Docosonal. ... ... ... http://www.med-owl.com/herbal-antivirals/tiki-index.php?page=Docosanol ... ... ... Docosonal is found naturally in a variety of foods. ... ... Hey wait a sec. ... ... Rice bran is a particularly rich source of docosanol. ... ... Making a poultrice of rice bran might do the job....;-) ... ... Th ...   [retrieve this message]

• OT_Understanding   by Savagegrace  6y   849  Iodine Supplementati

One of the more interesting aspects about about Enlightenment is how one approaches it. ... ... There are meditation retreats (as little as a weekend) where monks observe your progress while you meditate. ... ... Should they feel you are at a ”crux” moment, a blow may be delivered to ”help” you obtain your prize of Enlightenment. ... ... ( If I remember right, I believe this may be in the form of a bamboo cane) ... ... Most ”New Ager’s” don’t understand about the physical connection and perceive all ”violence” as bad. ... ... However, taken in this context, ”Slap across face” then ”You’re Enlightened” makes sense. ...   [retrieve this message]

• Test   by Savagegrace  6y   462  Test Forum

Test   [End]

• Slap across face.   by Savagegrace  6y   1,036  Iodine Supplementati

You’re enlightened. ... ... Enlightenment is an op-out function, go directly to awareness. ... ... Snicker, snicker. ... ... Hummmm, ... ... From a herbalist perspective, you may use alcohol to extract the properties of herbs that are hard to dissolve in water or won’t dissolve at all. ... ... Are the iodine’s easier to dissolve in alcohol? ... ... Shelf life may also be a factor, for herbs. ... ... From an early medical standpoint, wasn’t alcohol used to sterilize? ... ... So a combination of both would appear best perhaps, to Doctors? ... ... From an application standpoint, the rapid evaporation of the alcohol may have been the key ...   [retrieve this message]

• Thyroid problems.   by Savagegrace  6y   3,660  Iodine Supplementati

It’s one of the things Citingsources refers to in the consumption of DIM or I3C from the various abstracts. ... ... Thyroid problems may be encountered because of what they see as ”blocking” of iodine intake. ... ... Personally, I wouldn’t use DIM. ... ... I would also counter the ”blocking” effect by using Lugol’s 10 to 30 minutes before taking I3C. ... ... And perhaps taking Vit C 30 minutes after that. ... ... I don’t see this as a ”blocking” effect. ... ... I see it as a greater ”need” of iodine for the various combinations that I3C produces. ... ... It is in fact, using the iodine and needs more. ... ... Pure speculation of ...   [retrieve this message]

• DIM Blocking? Perhaps not.   by Savagegrace  6y   3,817  Iodine Supplementati

So I’m a thinkin’ about how to cycle DIM with Iodine for the Ladies. ... ... Iodine for 20 days a month and DIM 5 days before and after the period? ... ... Would this ”prevent” blocking? ... ... But, this is not how the body operates. ... ... Somethings wrong, but what? ... ... The LEF article says: ... ... If I3C were stable, it would never form DIM or the myriad of other beneficial phytochemicals. I3C is inherently unstable in stomach acid which converts it to its multi-faceted products. ... ... Say, wait a second. ... ... What if I3C were converted into a ”myriad” of other beneficial components that use iodine. ... ... Are we real ...   [retrieve this message]

• Moved to the debate forum. n/m   by Savagegrace  6y   1,196  Iodine Supplementati

Moved to the debate forum. n/m   [End]

• Fire fire fire!   R by Savagegrace  6y   4,196  Iodine Debate

Hold on Vulc, you’re recommending goitrogens/brassicas? ... ... So? Why would people on this forum who are supplementing with iodine have a problem with this? ... ... Is there a timing issue involved? Will any amount of goitrogens block all iodine absorption? ... ... My understanding is that societies that consumme too many goitrogenic vegetables make themselves vulnerable to thyroid disease. ... ... Well of course, assuming a lack of iodine in the diet as well. ... ... First of all, a lack of iodine isn’t a ”disease”, no matter what the medical profession believes. ... ... (I really doubt there can be any ”thyroid dis ...   [retrieve this message]

• Now where are those hip waders?   by Savagegrace  6y   2,830  Iodine Supplementati

It’s gettin’ deep! (Thanks V) ... ... Sweet Wombie, I stopped drinking a year after I got married (20 years ago). ... ... However, just for you I’ll make an exception.....;-) ... ... Just so you know...My orentation is: ... ... Women, breast, tactile, positive feedback, imagination with a hint of xenophile. ... ... All shaded by being a full cognitive. ... ... On the drink, within the next decade perhaps? ... ... Nudge nudge, wink wink. ... ... GS ... ...   [End]

• Cayce a Sandlapper as well?   R by Savagegrace  6y   3,000  Iodine Supplementati

Or clay eater if you prefer. ... ... SCIway News No. 52 – February 2008 ... ... ... These visitors were shocked by our habit, to say the least. ”Carolina Clay-Eaters,” ”Sandlappers,” and ”Sandhillers” were belittled in many prominent publications. In 1866, The New York Times called us ”the lowest representatives of the United States ... little more than mere animals ... strange, undeveloped [and] repulsive.” On the plus side, the author did note we were ”long-lived and rarely ill, realizing the old notion that dirt is extremely healthy.” ... ... Full article: ... ... ... http://www.sciway.net/sn/52.html#7 ... ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]

• Red beefy tongue and burning?   by Savagegrace  6y   2,893  Iodine Supplementati

Your symptoms may be an underscoring of other deficiencies. ... ... Brought on by the iodine using up marginal resources. ... ... A B-complex with extra B12 appears to alleviate these symptoms. ... ... If this turns out to be the case, it’s an interesting data point. ... ... ... Best of luck. ... ... Savagegrace ... ... ...   [End]

• Genetic Defects - A proper framework.   by Savagegrace  6y   7,688  Liver Flush Support

I cringe when someone says they have a genetic defect or weakness. ... ... I’ve seen people ”get by” and ”put up” with ill health, as the problem is ”in the genes” and we ”all” know you can’t do something about that. ... ... For the most part.....Rubbish. ... ... A new study a few months back showed a gene having a B vitamin expression. ... ... If the test subject got a mere 100 micrograms above what the other test subjects received of (I believe it was folic acid, B9)in their diet, this ”genetic defect” wasn’t expressed. ... ... So how many people may have certain ”weak” genes but not know it because they are on ...   [retrieve this message]

• Creating belief.   by Savagegrace  6y   1,086  Ask CureZone

When one sees ”The Secret” and ponders about manifestation or uses positive affirmations or says prayers or uses energetic medicine. ... ... It can be construed you are asking directly or indirectly for the ”Universe” to intervene or manifest. ... ... Some believe you must have ”faith” for this to work, others don’t think it’s possible. ... ... From my own personal experience you merely need to be ”open” to the ”concept” that you will be given either what you need or what you ask for. ... ... There are quite a few variations on what people ”think” is the best way to do this. ... ... The problem you will run into i ...   [retrieve this message]

• Wishful thinking, rethink this.   by Savagegrace  6y   1,023  Ask CureZone

One of my pet peeves about the intellectualized medical establishment. ... ... Placebo Effect. ... ... They use this as a catch all when they can’t think of a context of why something gave them ”odd” results. ... ... In my view of health as a framework of ”stress”. ... ... The Placebo Effect is easily understood. ... ... There is always a cause, there is always an effect. ... ... There is no freakin’ magic. ... ... Lets say we have 100 people who can be construed as having robust health. ... ... Oddly enough only 50 are healthy. ... ... The other 50 live in constant emotionally charged situations that are highly detrimental to their ...   [retrieve this message]

• You get an F...Incomplete homework assignment.   by Savagegrace  6y   1,202  Liver Flush Support

Greets blacksmithgal, ... ... Your’s is an all too common error when researching health protocols. ... ... You didn’t flip the coin. ... ... Go to the Gallbladder Surgery Support forum: ... ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=439 ... ... ... Research the downside of having the surgery. ... ... Trust me, you’ll be ”wanting” to do the Flush! ... ... So? ... ... How would you feel after having the surgery that you were still forced to do LF’s? ... ... ... To Your Great Health, ... ... Gracefully Savage ... ... ...   [End]

• Re: Top 10 ways to know that you're iodine sufficient   by Savagegrace  6y   1,636  Iodine Supplementati

No Son, don’t eat that purple snow!!!! ... ... ... snicker snicker, wink wink ... . ... . ... . ... . ... . ... . ... . ... . ... Thanks V....;-)   [End]

• No, it's not normal.   by Savagegrace  6y   965  Iodine Supplementati

I am very healthy and in good physical condition. ... ... If you say so, but something is very wrong. ... ... The fact that you can’t handle stress says you have no overhead what so ever. ... ... Hummmm.... ... ... Possible reasons I can come up with are: ... ... 1. An imprint that gets triggered with even light emotional stress. ... ... Similar to an episode of post traumatic stress. ... ... EFT or NLP would be called for here. ... ... 2. Constipated liver and or gallbladder. ... ... You literally have no room for emotional release to be stored in the GB. ... ... And of course the GB/L flush would be a must. ... ... What I’m saying is, you ha ...   [retrieve this message]

• They shouldn't, you have low resources and or poor health.   by Savagegrace  6y   956  Iodine Supplementati

Emotions and your ability to ”handle” them in an appropriate fashion will play hell for those with no or low resources or marginal health. ... ... Adrenalin places a HUGE stress on the body. ... ... If you are ”healthy” it will be handled, but will deplete your overhead to handle more stress. ... ... I’m not buying into the ”detox” via adrenalin theory. ... ... ... ... Savagegrace   [End]

• Quack quack, c em ducks!   by Savagegrace  6y   2,990  Iodine Supplementati

Em R not! ... ... Em R 2 ... ... C em wings? ... ... Y I B ... ... Em R Ducks! ... ... (Must be said with slow Southern accent...;-) ... ... ... Greets Rosybuns, ... ... You need to prioritize your issues and possible causes. ... ... ... Your issues are: ... ... Low weight ... ... Sensitive, broken and cracked teeth, dental pain with Lugol’s ... ... High TSH but physical symptoms counter indicate hyper rather than hypo ... ... Humaworm cleanse 5 months ago ... ... 10 lb drop in 3 months ... ... Continuous mucus coughing in the last three months ... ... Worms in urine and stool ... ... Immune system is low ... ... ... I think that covers it all? ... ... 1. Your immune system most like ...   [retrieve this message]

• Bad over the long term.   by Savagegrace  6y   759  Ask CureZone

Avidin in the raw egg white binds to the B-vitamin biotin. ... ... Causing a deficiency over the long term. ... ... The best article for full understanding: ... ... ... http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2005/02/09/raw-eggs.aspx ... ... ... He gives several recommendations for eating egg + whites half way down the page. ... ... ... GS   [End]

• Double-speak.   by Savagegrace  6y   1,393  Iodine Supplementati

Failure of the Vit C transport mechanism is a ”good” thing when taken in the context of why ”it” would fail. ... ... In Thyroid Storm: A Possible Cause. I speculated that it was not the lack of Iodine, but the lack of other trace material that allowed a Thyroid Storm to occur. ... ... A ”defective cellular transport mechanism for iodine” sounds great doesn’t it. ... ... But isn’t it double-speak for, LACK OF RESOURCES!!! ... ... Assuming you lack resources crucial to ”controlling” iodine in the thyroid, having the transport mechanism for moving iodine shut down at the same time, might, I should think, save yo ...   [retrieve this message]

• Iodine nuances.   RR by Savagegrace  6y   1,649  Iodine Supplementati

The fact that excess iodine can cause problems. ... ... Came up again recently. ... ... Yes, it’s a God given fact, excess Iodine can cause problems. ... ... What unmitigated rubbish. ... ... Is it true? ... ... Well of course! ... ... But is it correct? ... ... NO! ... ... So? Why ain’t I buying it? ... ... Iodine can give problems ONLY if you have problems to begin with. ... ... Everyone ”knows” you may have bad detox symptoms if you are bromine poisoned. ... ... So tell me true? ... ... Iodine caused those detox symptoms therefore Iodine must be the culprit!? ... ... Most Doctors believe this. ... ... Let’s say you went hypo or hyper after taking Iodine. ...   [retrieve this message]

• Undulant fever, more info.   by Savagegrace  6y   2,997  Iodine Supplementati

... ... ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Undulant_fever ... ... ... Check out the Transmission and incubation paragraph. ... ... Once the susceptible animal ingests the organism, the bacterium progresses to the regional lymph nodes where it resides during the incubation period.....After a subsequent brief phase when the bacteria are in the bloodstream, the organism colonize the uterus, placenta, udder, and/or regional lymph nodes. ... ... Even though ~50mg may be the most the body can use in a day, this sounds like a case of more the better, much more. ... ... Maybe a netti pot as well? ... ... ... GS   [retrieve this message]

• To Set - "Raw Vegan Problems" - A Cognitive feel.   by Savagegrace  6y   383  Ask CureZone

Greets Set, ... ... I’m very glad you are feeling better. ... ... I’m sure you’ll understand why I started yet another thread. ... ... The good thing about a swarming as you’ve encountered is that one can always make busy bee lemonaid....;-) ... ... Makes it so sweet you don’t need to add sugar! ... ... As long as one doesn’t become involved in the histrionics of beliefs, flung about, this way and that. ... ... So lets proceed. ... ... I’ve determined you are literal oriented. ... ... This simply means you prefer yes, no or off, on sort of answers. ... ... It makes a big difference how I present data to you. ... ... You took my Luke...fee ...   [retrieve this message]

• Luke...feel the force...eat the omlette.   R by Savagegrace  6y   5,349  Ask CureZone  Cross-post

...something I know I will regret! ... ... More likely something you’ll regret if you don’t. ... ... First, 48688 has relevant concerns that should be addressed. ... ... Second, only about 7% of the people, if that, can thrive off a pure raw veg diet. ... ... For most, a raw veggie diet is a cleansing, not a ”building” diet. ... ... Some veggies do need to be cooked to get full (or different) nutritional value from them. ... ... That being said are you a real veggie? ... ... Or are you eating a large percentage of your diet in fruits? ... ... A big no no by the way for most people. ... ... Some vegans conveniently do not make this di ...   [retrieve this message]

• Some thoughts.   by Savagegrace  6y   919  Ask CureZone

Greets, ... ... Over the years whenever someone came up with this I would search for a definitive answer and like a fair number of health conditions, there isn’t one. ... ... Raw onions applied to the area is suppose to help. ... ... Vasodilation drugs are used to improve circulation thus healing. ... ... Gout can give similar symptoms. ... ... I think your call with urine therapy was a good one. ... ... Two things now come to mine you might try. ... ... The expensive route would be those detox foot pads. ... ... You might try liver flushing. ... ... The cheap route and gonna be painful as hell. ... ... Niacin. ... ... I would go with the niac ...   [retrieve this message]

• For a good laugh, DEATH BY IODINE.   by Savagegrace  6y   1,891  Iodine Supplementati

Dr. Anil Aggrawal ia a Professor of Forensic Medicine. ... ... Key note, professor, those who can’t...... ... ... This is the index page of his Poison Sleuths articles: ... ... (pop-up blocker would be useful) ... ... ... http://members.tripod.com/~Prof_Anil_Aggrawal/index1.html ... ... ... Here is the DEATH BY IODINE article: ... ... ... http://members.tripod.com/~Prof_Anil_Aggrawal/POISO015.HTML ... ... ... This is NOT an actual case. ... ... Do not be sucked in by: ... ... (To protect the identity of the individuals, their names, as well as the various dates of occurrence have been changed) ... ... It’s unbelievable how many things are wrong ...   [retrieve this message]

• Typical is 3 days.   by Savagegrace  6y   987  Ask CureZone

Hey Trapp, ... ... Most people who take a fall may not feel the full effects until the third day. ... ... Further, you may want to reconsider that some of the pain involved, may be associated with a lack of localized resources. ... ... No, I won’t define what the resources might be...;-) ... ... GS ...   [End]

• Shills.   by Savagegrace  6y   1,693  Ask Trapper

Shills. ... ... I’ve noticed a number of new shills. ... ... And the old one’s have gotten more aggressive in their manners in terms of indirect linking to their product. ... ... No doubt a new E-Book has come out: ... ... How to shill for fun and profit. ... ... Few read the part about providing benefit to the group prior to indirectly naming the product or getting someone of the group to ask what it is. ... ... But then, that’s asking a bit much from a shill......;-) ... ... Savagegrace ... ...   [End]

• Are you going to do it different?   by Savagegrace  6y   1,321  Ask Trapper

Over the decades I’ve wrote about Fixx maybe 5 times. ... ... His family was a VERY short lived bunch. ... ... Can’t remember if it just the men? ... ... He however, due to eating ”healthy” and exercise lived a whopping 1/3 longer than any of the rest. ... ... If you’ve listened to Bruce Lipton on YouTube you’d know genetics isn’t what you think it is. ... ... During Fixx’s time we didn’t have a lot of the medical tests we have now. ... ... He could have lived into normal life expectancies if he had done a number of these tests and found methods to correcting them. ... ... My Mother’s 3 brothers died in their early 60’s. ... ...   [retrieve this message]

• My Mother's Egg.   R by Savagegrace  6y   1,174  Ask Dr. Sutter

You have a lot of homework to do....;-) ... ... 1) How come an ultrasound cannot detect all these obstructions in the liver? ... ... Almost all ”soap” or cholesterol stones are transparent to the ultrasound. A few rare ones can be seen. (Makes ya wonder what they’re contaminated with!!!) ... ... You’ll find out that almost everybody has cholesterol stones. ... ... For the majority of people, they have enough overhead that the stones aren’t a problem. ... ... Worst case scenario is a congested liver but having a calcium or ”hard” stone in the gallbladder, though the ”hard” stone isn’t a problem for your body to han ...   [retrieve this message]

• Must be brown.   by Savagegrace  6y   1,870  Ask Dr. Charlie

Protocols (tricks and gimmicks): ... ... You assume that I have not...well I have tried many protocols too, so I speak from experience. Also I am a student studying natural approaches to healing. ... ... You stated: ... ... Wouldn’t it be better to correct the deficiencies in the body so that it works properly and healing can take place, without the need of TRICKS!!! ... ... I am tired of tricks and gimmicks, I want life to be simple. Besides I have tried most of the tricks & gimmicks pushed here on cz and guess what they don’t work, at least not for long... ... ... This is the classic symptom for most who thought ...   [retrieve this message]

• What color is your smoke?   by Savagegrace  6y   1,895  Ask Dr. Charlie

I had this same conversation a few weeks ago. ... ... An educated medical science writer and I were trading health experiences. ... ... She believed that eating ”healthy” was the only real option to good health. ... ... That the majority of disease was due to ”bad” eating choices. ... ... At the age of 51 she came down with asthma, but for the most part she was ”healthy”. ... ... I on the other hand have tried many different protocols and have attempted to understand why they worked or appeared to work and what the limitations might be. ... ... I’ve come to understand that eating ”healthy” is insufficient for everyone ...   [retrieve this message]

• Not from my readings.   by Savagegrace  6y   1,069  Ask CureZone

Goiter is symptomatic from several different causes and is classified differently because there are different ”types” of goiter. ... ... ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goitre ... ... ... From my readings and use of Lugol’s (iodine and iodide supplement). ... ... I’m satisfied that goiter is a ”trace” element deficiency. ... ... The majority of times it’s iodine related. ... ... IMHO the other times it’s related to other ”trace” elements that allow iodine to be utilized. ... ... The VWT Iodine Supplementation Support Forum is here for good info: ... ... ... http://www.curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=815 ... ... ... Can’t see it having an ...   [retrieve this message]

• The Stone Free Conundrum - Edit   by Savagegrace  6y   1,277  Liver Flush Support

Is the idea of everyone being able to become stone free a wee bit optimistic? ... ... It is if you understand that the ”given” thought of ”a cleaned liver and gall bladder will not produce stones” is invalid under certain conditions. ... ... So, lets go down this road a ways. ... ... The majority of people always assume that if the liver stops making stones it’s due to the flushing ”detoxing” the L/GB. ... ... No. ... ... As you flush you increase the bodies ability to handle larger and larger amounts of fat (oil), meaning you’re producing more and more bile. ... ... Rather than producing a viscus flow the bile becomes ...   [retrieve this message]

• Thanks Trap.   by Savagegrace  6y   1,748  Iodine Supplementati

Thanks for making this comment. ... ... Like you I tried stevia but found the taste for me wasn’t gonna make it at all. ... ... Looks like I’ll give agave a try. ... ... ... GS   [End]

• OT_Water, that strange stuff.   by Savagegrace  6y   5,539  Iodine Supplementati

I think most people here have read Dr. Batmanghelidj’s Your Body’s Many Cries for Water. ... ... Are aware that homeopathy products are made stronger in the strange manner of further dilution by water. (This is commonly used by ”knowing” professionals to show how ridiculous the idea of homeopathy is). ... ... That water can form clusters. ... ... That the debate between distilled, RO and the many water ”conditioning” devices on the market are hotly contested as to when and how and what is better and ”healthier” for drinking. ... ... Why, we even have a forum here on CZ for ”charging” your water. ... ... I watched ...   [retrieve this message]

• Go further.   R by Savagegrace  6y   1,790  Iodine Supplementati

Years ago on another ”so called” alternative health forum, I stated that some people would have problems with depression from the use of Splenda. ... ... I did so from a single data point. ... ... I was of course ridiculed by the ”educated” of the group, and how dare I make such ludicrous statements without a ”study”. ... ... Depending on the search engine you use, you’ll now find over 100 thousand to over 300 thousand hits associating Splenda with depression. ... ... I think the key note I have taken from the Iodine forum is that the majority of drugs and substitutes for sugar, fat etc. ... ... Use a halogen to f ...   [retrieve this message]

• Fun with cholesterol facts.   by Savagegrace  6y   1,055  Liver Flush Support

... A post I wrote a while back: ... ... ... http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=843633#i ...   [End]

• Getting it right?   by Savagegrace  6y   1,528  Iodine Supplementati

There are a lot of causes for knee pain. ... ... The knees can compensate for bad posture, a bad hip. ... ... There is a limit of course, as real damage begins to occur to the knee due to too much stress. ... ... The business about kidneys and the left knee is interesting and wouldn’t surprise me if they were interrelated. ... ... In your case I suspect you have a slight case of Osteoarthritis. ... ... The fact that your knee got worse with yoga then jogging (your doctor was an idiot for suggesting jogging if you experienced pain with yoga) suggests you have sharp areas of bone within the knee. ... ... These are shredd ...   [retrieve this message]

• Chicken fried steak anyone?   by Savagegrace  6y   1,088  Ask CureZone

Never had any growing up. ... ... Though my parents were from the ”South”. ... ... They did pick cotton as kids during the Depression and pick greens (mustard) along the road to add to the dinner fare. ... ... It is interesting how we acclimate to types of food as children. ... ... Now, if you give me a chicken fried steak and I can see the steak. ... ... You obviously don’t have enough gravy on that sucker! ... ... And why yes, I would like a little mashed potatoes with my gravy. ... ... .....;-) ... ... My wife and I found Anthony Bourdain’s ”No Reservations” and Andrew Zimmer’s ”Bizarre Foods” on the Travel Channel a couple o ...   [retrieve this message]

• 1 gram for 3days. n/m   by Savagegrace  6y   818  Iodine Supplementati

1 gram for 3days. n/m   [End]

• Close but no cigar.   by Savagegrace  6y   1,349  Ask CureZone

What the person did was make it easier for the eye and brain to determine rotational direction. ... ... Depending on how ”frozen” your mind is will determine if they stay ”locked” in opposite directions. ... ... What he didn’t understand is that he was also training his own mind to see them as he wanted them. ... ... If you practice you can get both to ”toggle” directions. ... ... If you practice you can get the single one to kick back in the opposite direction. ... ... Never allowing the leg to go behind her. ... ... Now that’s trippy! ... ... Freaked me out the first time it happened. ... ... ... GS   [retrieve this message]

• Indirectly, yes.   by Savagegrace  6y   719  Ask CureZone

Eggs, cheese and anything that eats corn for food to produce, has seen it’s price go up. ... ... I was talking to a caterer who complained about the increase this last year, in his costs on eggs and cheese due to corn becoming more expensive for the farmer to buy for their livestock. ... ... GS   [End]

• Colonic hydrotherapy as prep for colonoscopy.   R by Savagegrace  6y   9,534  F.Y.I.

From LEF’s Daily News via Greensboro News & Record ... ... Preparation H: Hydrotherapy ... ... 04-01-08 ... ... GREENSBORO -- This past fall, Pamela Gibson needed a colonoscopy. But she had a problem. ... ... The traditional preparation for that procedure requires the patient to drink large quantities of harsh laxatives to clean out the colon. These laxatives come in the form of, or must be taken with, large quantities of liquid. ... ... The colon must be emptied, though, or the doctor performing the procedure can’t thoroughly examine the inside of it for cancer or precancerous growths. ... ... A thorough exam is essen ...   [retrieve this message]

• Great tool.   by Savagegrace  6y   1,445  Ask CureZone

This is similar to those jumbled 3D computer generated pictures you see in malls at times. ... ... Next time you see those, move to each rendering and learn to defocus your eyes and bring the 3D effect into focus within a few seconds. Great exercise. ... ... This is a great exercise in ”tripping” your mental state. ... ... For those having troubles you can use an old forgers trick. ... ... Have the gif spinning on your tube. ... ... Bring up Washington’s face on a dollar bill under it next to the screen. ... ... Focus on the bill while being aware of the spinning girl with your peripheral vision. ... ... Doing this will tri ...   [retrieve this message]

• A New Look at Fasting: Studies Find Health Benefits   by Savagegrace  6y   686  Fasting: General

The following is great info for both dieting and calorie restriction. Savagegrace ... ... One of the things I learned years ago following the Atkin’s Diet was that, if I pigged out one day, just eliminate the carbs the following day to prevent weight gain. Also, get over the idea that burning calories is a straight line approach. A thousand calories intake does NOT (at all times) equate to needing to burn a thousand calories. ... ... From ... ... The Record, Bergen County, NJ ... ... 02-08-08 ... ... Via Life Extension’s Daily News ... ... If your pants mysteriously shrank during the holiday season, you may want to con ...   [retrieve this message]

• As a full cognitive, easily.   by Savagegrace  6y   1,030  Ask CureZone

The more you lean towards being a cognitive the easier it is. ... ... Towards being literal, the worse. ... ... This is similar of reading the number of e’s in a paragraph. ... ... The more e’s you can ”see” the less cognitive, but more literal you are. ... ... Inability to count a majority of e’s shows higher order functions are involved. ... ... ... A final note to think about. ... ... Left handed people should write with a left handed slant. ... ... Only literal twits would force lefties to write with a right handed slant. ... ... Everyone should be able to read both right handed slant and mirror image. ... ... ... GS ... ... ... PS You migh ...   [retrieve this message]

• With those Ginsu knives...   by Savagegrace  6y   1,704  Ask CureZone

This answers not only your post Ohfor07 but several others, I hope. ... ... 1. Once again, for a newbie who is unaware how broad a spectrum the alternative health approach covers, Trudeau might be a good primer. (But no thanks, I personally wouldn’t pay for his internet services, I don’t need to pay money for that sort of information) ... ... 2. Sorry, but the quack running Quackbusters is a bigger con than Trudeau as far as I’m concerned. ... ... 3. Conspiracy? In this case no. Trudeau pays for his air time. He, by the way, doesn’t personally cure people. ... ... 4. Unlike that bastard Schulze who has left s ...   [retrieve this message]

• Alternative Health for Dummies   by Savagegrace  6y   1,672  Ask CureZone

Greets, ... ... Years ago, upon seeing me reading a Dummies book, a young engineer made a self righteous proclamation that he would never read one of ”those” Books. ... ... To me he was displaying immaturity and arrogance. ... ... Talk to any good ”elder” engineer and you’ll find out that time is your limitation. ... ... You do NOT have time to learn everything. ... ... You must focus your efforts in such way that ”smarter” people consolidate critical information. ... ... Your job is to consolidate their works into a usable program for your health. ... ... Trudeau does a very good job of consolidation. ... ... From Mercola, Trud ...   [retrieve this message]

• Possibilities perhaps?   by Savagegrace  7y   1,173  Ask CureZone

Greets, ... ... Years ago I took Clarkia, a parasite killer. ... ... During the two times that I used it, I got deep ulcers on the tounge. ... ... I didn’t make the connection till 6 months later. ... ... I no longer drooled while sleeping at night, a symptom of parasites. ... ... It had killed parasites within my tongue. ... ... Therefore I speculated at the time they might also induce stuttering. ... ... That’s one. ... ... Another would be an emotional imprint or as the Scienctologists call it an emgram. (Sp?) ... ... This is simply an emotional imprint that gets triggered. ... ... Similar to post traumatic stress. ... ... Most cases stem f ...   [retrieve this message]

• Vitamin C IV   by Savagegrace  7y   934  Ask CureZone

Greets, ... ... Parasites could be it. ... ... Or a “bug” in terms of bacteria or a virus. ... ... I would think the lymph nodes would indicate the latter? ... ... Therefore you need a shotgun approach. ... ... I’ve always had this as my punt position where all “natural” prevention, remedies and protocols weren’t cutting it. ... ... If it were me I would go the Vitamin C IV approach. ... ... There is no down side, as far as I’m concerned. ... ... Other than a $100+ per IV. ... ... Find yourself a clinic that you can get these. ... ... Or do it yourself. (nope, not kidding) ... ... Google “vitamin C IV” and bring yourself up to speed. ... ... ... htt ...   [retrieve this message]

• Way Cool!   by Savagegrace  7y   1,218  Iodine Supplementati

I always love really good data points. ... ... So lets get on the same page. ... ... TSH is an arbitrary or if you prefer, an indirect test. ... ... For the majority of people it will give a “reasonable” clue of thyroid health. ... ... (Assuming other indicators or symptoms are taken into consideration) ... ... The rest however, get screwed. ... ... As far as I’m concerned 0.2 to 2.0 should be the normal range. ... ... You need to be careful. ... ... Should you have a Doctor that ignores the “symptoms” that you are NOT hyperthyroid. ... ... He will attempt to “kill” your thyroid. ... ... For myself, my TSH was below 0.3 about 3 months ago ...   [retrieve this message]

• An experiment perhaps?   by Savagegrace  7y   1,195  Iodine Supplementati

Lugol’s is aggresive in terms of resources. ... ... You might try finding out how many drops it takes to paint one knee. ... ... Then take the same number of drops and add vitamin C to the point of color change. ... ... See if this reduces or increases skin irratation? ... ... Perhaps adding EVO to the mix might be of benefit? ... ... ... ... To Your Great Health, ... ... Savagegrace   [End]

• Personal experience.   by Savagegrace  7y   913  The V Forum

Greets, ... ... When my wife had an aggravated joit condition and before I found the Iodine forum. ... ... I bought 2 bottles of Synthovial 7, an expensive propsition. ... ... It eliminated joint pain for both of us within a few days. ... ... I didn’t know about the possible skin improvment until reading your post. ... ... I didn’t know at the time it also came in pill form. ... ... I remember reading one person on CZ had good results with this cheaper form. ... ... As for cancer concerns? Sorry, not going for it. ... ... I’m glad you brought this up. ... ... I’ll get some of the pill form for my wife and give it a try. ... ... To Your gr ...   [retrieve this message]

• Thyroid Storm: A Possible Cause.   by Savagegrace  7y   898  Iodine Support

One of the common fears of iodine therapy is what sort of affect will it have on the thyroid? ... ... Like most of the protocols here on CureZone, the majority of people will simply have detox effects. ... ... Any affect on the thyroid is usually gradual as the body adjusts. ... ... Sadly though, those that need this therapy the most are the most likely to see rapid transit thyroid effects. ... ... The question then becomes what is the cause or causes? ... ... And how can one minimize the risk of initiating such events? ... ... Over the years I’ve found that the majority of people with long standing health problems hav ...   [retrieve this message]

• Now we're cookin'   by Savagegrace  7y   1,108  The V Forum

I like that even better. ... ... Rather than a resource problem (though it might compensate for it), it’s an inability to eliminate at a rapid rate. ... ... Hummmm. ... ... Hydrotherapy would still be good, but “something” to draw out and neutralize whatever’s leaving would be better. ... ... GS ...   [End]

• Low resource pool and limited feeds?   by Savagegrace  7y   1,002  The V Forum

Perhaps we need to look at the difference in locations and what the limiting factors are? ... ... In this case the pubic, arm pit and face all have superior locations and or larger areas of flesh to draw resources from. ... ... The scalp is thin and will become resource deprived at a far more rapid rate. ... ... Hydrotherapy would perhaps be one of the few ways of helping reduce this effect? ... ... GS ...   [End]

• Borderline diabetic or dehydrated?   by Savagegrace  7y   960  Liver Flush Support

Are you taking in enough water? ... ... The only other thing that comes to mind is that you may be borderline diabetic. ... ... I assume you have restricted your food intake? ... ... Apple juice could be a “sugar” overload. ... ... ... Sorry, nothing else comes to mind. ... ... GS ...   [End]

• Aloe Vera juice.   by Savagegrace  7y   1,164  Liver Flush Support

You’re asking for something you’re not going to get. ... ... There is no one that can tell you if ES is ok in her condition. ... ... That being said I do know the next best thing. ... ... Which is to heal, as fast as possible the ulcer. ... ... Have her look for some quality aloe vera juice. ... ... Drinking small amounts several times a day “should” heal her ulcer in record time. ... ... Best shot I can give you. ... ... ... GS ...   [End]

• Decongesting the Liver.   by Savagegrace  7y   1,581  Liver Flush Support

You stated you got out several small dark green stones and perhaps old bile. ... ... Sounds very good to me. ... ... Here’s the deal, the fact that you can handle 6 grams of lecithin indicates you have fairly good liver and GB overhead to begin with. ... ... (Though you may not think so) ... ... Remember, The Receptionist gets detox symptoms from taking 1 gram of lecithin by itself! ... ... She has no overhead to begin with. ... ... So what happened, is what I had pondered on would happen? ... ... No LGS and it gave you enough added overhead you didn’t get sick or dragged down. ... ... You and I quote “Just felt normal”. ... ... How ...   [retrieve this message]

• Lecithin and Stone perspectives.   by Savagegrace  7y   1,316  Liver Flush Support

Greets, ... ... You are doing something I’ve been pondering on for some time. ... ... Lets go down the garden path together shall we.....;-) ... ... Some background first. ... ... 1. Some people can become clean and in doing the LF, no longer produce stones. ... ... 2. This causes people to believe that the light green stones are not ”created” by the LF. ... ... I have no problem with ”light” green stones being produced by the LF. ... ... I now call it a ”localized resource deficiency”. ... ... A. Their bile is supersaturated to begin with, the added oil is simply over the top to keep in solution. This may be due to a low fat in ...   [retrieve this message]

• So? Your TSH is less than 2.0?   by Savagegrace  7y   6,161  Iodine Support

As per Dr Mercola and what I’ve seen, anything above 2 can be considered hypothroid. ... ... Depending on other symptoms. ... ... To be honest, I think best health should be closer to 0.5. ... ... As J. Crows says, there is no alchol in Lugol’s. ... ... You have several major health problems going on. ... ... They have become inter-related. ... ... You will need to do some homework to determine your best course of actions. ... ... Having regular elimination is a KEY concern as most of your course will be set on detox. ... ... Iodine constipated me for 3 months as it detoxed metal from my innards. ... ... I did the SWF every Monday mo ...   [retrieve this message]

• Soy and Egg Lecithin Oddities. No Answers here.   by Savagegrace  7y   5,000  Liver Flush Support

But possibly, ideas you might ponder on. ... ... Several weeks ago as “The Receptionist” and I were discussing her health problems. ... ... It became clear she was no longer bromine poisoned,. ... ... While her health has improved for the first time in decades she still has “issues”. ... ... A congested liver became an obvious choice due to symptoms and history. ... ... After thinking about it I suggested a single cap of egg lecithin. ... ... I came up with this after reading about a 9 cap a day of lecithin protocol to normalize cholesterol. ... ... A single cap might or might not stress a congested liver, if it didn’t I w ...   [retrieve this message]

• Been there, thought that.   by Savagegrace  7y   1,194  Liver Flush Support

Been there, thought that. ... ... Simply put, the risk is too high for complications. ... ... The odds of, I guess it would be peritonitis? ... ... Is too great. ... ... Bile is something you can’t have leaking around where it shouldn’t be. ... ... As an aside, we raised rabbits for food when I was a kid. ... ... My Dad would “dress” them. ... ... He showed me one time where the gall bladder was. ... ... It was greenish in color and the size of a kidney bean. ... ... As he cut it out (he stayed at least a quarter of an inch away from it). ... ... He explained that if he cut into it, he would have to throw the whole rabbit away. ... ... Powerf ...   [retrieve this message]

• Hey Hanna!   by Savagegrace  7y   1,255  Liver Flush Support

As you say, the majority of people have gallstones, they just have lots of overhead to handle them. ... ... That being said, I’ve always been looking for something that would de-stone you. ... ... I think however, you’ve tried everything I’ve come across....;-)...and then some! ... ... There is one thing to cover however, as a future possibility. ... ... Chelation therapy. ... ... It’s always been my fall back position for my hereditary lipo(a) as well as anti aging. ... ... Here’s a fairly good brief on various chelation therapies from Dr. Lam’s web site: ... ... ... http://www.drlam.com/A3R_brief_in_doc_format/chelation.cf ...   [retrieve this message]

Forum Pages
1  2  3 4  

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

#1 Rated Colon Cleanse
180-Day Money Back Guarantee. All Natural Oxygen Colon Cleanser. Same ...
Eliminate Herpes
Information on the revolutionary Dynamiclear Combat Kit
Heal Type 2 Diabetes
Simple, 3-step natural approach heals diabetes within a month. No side e...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
All Natural Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Same or Ne...
Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Opc Oleander Capsules
HIV and Cancer Support, 15% discount with CZ discount code of LR001
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

The Ultimate Lemonade Cleanse
For the first time ever, we have created a complete Lemonade Cl...
Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Electrolyzed reduced water protects against oxidative damage to DN...
Get an Instant Discount!
Get 5% off anything in our homeopathic health store using the coupon...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Oasis Advanced Wellness
Premium natural health supplements including intraMAX superior organi...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

238 messages, 479,734 topics, topics per page limited to: 150, average number of messages per page: 60, 4 pages,  29,255,986 page views

"Sayings remain meaningless until they are embodied in habits."
~ Kahil Gibran

Image Galler Mosaic Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Medianet Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 1.31 sec at 4/20/2014 8:20:48 AM, requested by 54.205.221.22, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/s2.asp?f=762&c=0&ob=d&m=Savagegrace , requested 1 pages during this session, y=8