CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums28318 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Expanded All Messages [183] Posted by Sherri, Sorted by Date Source: Mosaic: Messages Across All CureZone Forums & Blogs

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Rules
 29,262,149 page views     397 messages     479,770 topics     1 pages
New Message Posting Disabled  

Original Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
7m ago
Search:   Top 300

All Messages [183] Posted by Sherri, Sorted by Date   Back To Standard Forum View

Like Mosaic on Facebook.com
  • Re: Think Im cured   by Sherri  25mo   2,762  Adrenal Fatigue  Ü Cross-post Ü

Looking at your previous symptoms I wonder if you donít have a gluten allergy or celiac disease. Gluten allergy will cause your body to be unable to absorb B6 and niacin. Deficiency in these nutrients will also cause the psychological symptoms that you noted. - depression, dilusions, paranoia, suicidal tendencies etc. May people who are diagnosed with schizophrenia have a major deficiency in B6 and Niacin caused by gluten intolerance. Is there any sign of this in your family history? ... ... I know a number of people who were diagnosed hypothyroid who are also gluten intolerant and one wh ...   [retrieve this message]

• Salt water flush?   by Sherri  3y   2,543  Candida Support  Ü Cross-post Ü

Have you tried a simple salt water flush? You may need to push it through rather than irrigate from the back end (LOL) ... ... A good uniodized sea salt. I would go a little on the heavy side for the salt. Maybe try no food after 7pm, lax tea before bed, and do the flush first thing in the morning On a day where you have a couple of hours to expel. ... ... If the 1 litre doesnít work after an hour, drink another cup and see what happens.   [End]

• Re: Vegetable oil rub into skin................   by Sherri  3y   2,376  Ask CureZone  Ü Cross-post Ü

Hey Rooth, ... Sounds like eczema to me. Since you were juicing, it could be your bodyís reaction to the acid in some of the Fruit/Veg, or even the combination of 2 or more that causes this reaction in your skin. ... ... My sister always found that tomato ALWAYS made her Eczema flare up. ... ... I found the same problem throughout my last MC. What worked for me is to combine coconut oil and sugar, and do a full body exfoliation in the shower, rinse off the sugar with water, and just let the oil be.   [End]

• Re: Day 13, Considering breaking after tomorrow   by Sherri  3y   1,092  Master Cleanse Supp

Good to know. I think I will attempt it next week. ... ... FYI, Breaking my fast was an uneventful experience. Yay! I took it slow, and it paid off. Back to regular food...with a few adjustments of course. ... ... Youíve been a great help throughout this. Thanks for being there. ... Sherri   [End]

• Re: Day 13, Considering breaking after tomorrow   by Sherri  3y   1,025  Master Cleanse Supp

Dehydration was my big issue with the liver flush. I Couldnít seem to get enough water to keep my fluids up. The Epsoms really affect me quickly. I think I had to go to bed early to keep from eliminating the epsom the night before. Maybe Iíll do one less dose this time and see how it goes. ... ...   [End]

• Re: Day 13, Considering breaking after tomorrow   by Sherri  3y   1,115  Master Cleanse Supp

Thanks for the info. I did have a glass of OJ tonight. Was talking with my hubby about breaking fast, and I think I kind of gave myself the goal of 2 wks and did the countdown in my head. I think the next one I will do I will shoot for 3wks. I am sure that with the right headspace from day 1 I will certainly achieve my goal. Iím ready to finish though. But it does feel good. ... ... Does the LF not call for mixing the Grapefruit with the olive oil? I did look at the LF post today, and notice that any sour fruit juice should work....What do you think about Pomegranate? You can get some p ...   [retrieve this message]

• Day 13, Considering breaking after tomorrow   by Sherri  3y   1,242  Master Cleanse Supp

Today is day 13. I think Iíve done quite well. Iíd given myself a goal of 14 days so I have pretty much reached my goal. I kind of feel ambivalent about stopping. I think itís been a rather easy fast this time. And I feel a little apprehensive about breaking the fast properly as the last (and first cleanse ever) breaking It was a rather horrible experience. However if it is going to take a few days to get back into the swing of eating again, then I think Iím ready to start the process. ... ... I guess Iíd better read through that part of the book again, and Iíve gotten some good advice fr ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: My fave raw soup recipe   by Sherri  3y   1,016  Master Cleanse Supp

They both look great to try. Thanks for the recipes! ... ... I have a question about breaking MC fast. The first, and only other time, Iíve done an MC I went from OJ to fruit to Soup. Once I ate the soup my BP hit the floor and I felt terrible and thought I was going to die. ... ... SO ... ... What is the best plan? Should I be sticking to one food or one soup, and for how long. Any advise would be great. ... ... Iíll be making fresh squeezed OJ this time around, but I am unsure where to go from there so that Iíll be safely breaking the fast. ... ... Thanx ... Sherri   [End]

• Re: Day 1 and it's been awhile   by Sherri  3y   764  Master Cleanse Supp

Quite true. I have been out for íDinnerí With friends this past weekend though. Half Litre of Juice in purse. Ordered water and refilled with juice. ... ... BTW MC lemonade would look really good in a martini glass with a bit of lime zest. Pay the bartender a tip to refill your glass and you will really look like a lush that can handle their alcohol...LOL   [End]

• Re: Cane Juice   by Sherri  3y   10,761  Master Cleanse Supp

Thatís the standard way itís done here. waste not, want not.   [End]

• Re: Cane Juice   by Sherri  3y   10,755  Master Cleanse Supp

Wowza I think the Cane juice wallah would be drooling if he saw this. ... ... Most everything looks pretty old here, even when itís new. If it aint broke, donít fix it I guess. You know they still make the old VW beetle in Mexico? Pretty sure they still make these juice presses here, and the only oneís Iíve seen are motorized...and LOUD. ... ... Cheers   [End]

• Re: bbq?   by Sherri  3y   864  Master Cleanse Supp

LOL...Good luck with that! My Hubby is a total carnivore too. ... ... Iíd love to have your Cauliflower soup recipe. Iíve been thinking about it since you mentioned it here the other day. ... ... Sherri ...   [End]

• Re: Day 1 and it's been awhile   by Sherri  3y   764  Master Cleanse Supp

Good luck tomorrow. Day 1 is the trial. After that it will be a breeze. It says to to do the SWF the morning of Day 1. I didnít this time round. I am usually pretty regular, so elimination wasnít an issue on day 1. But you should do it on day 2. ... ... I have found that Himalayan Pink rock salt is easier on my system than a generic uniodized sea salt. If you are scared of SWF as I was, this may help. I started with the generic for the first few days, and then took a break and did the lax tea morning and evening one day which was terrible...cramping etc. Then I found the Himalayan salt a ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Cane Juice   by Sherri  3y   10,795  Master Cleanse Supp

Not really. Here is the machine they use streetside here in Bangalore. Except that it is on a more compact card than the one here , the machine is exact even in color. ... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4a8FlAhFo_I&NR=1 ...   [End]

• Re: Swallowing Emergency   by Sherri  3y   433  Leptin Resistance  Ü Cross-post Ü

I think your swallowing the peel and getting it stuck has damaged your esophagus somewhere. Thus the pain. ... ... My Grandma used to get food íStuckí on the little lever that closes off the lungs/stomach (depending on what is coming down the pipe) all the time and would not be able to eat until it cleared out, and it was very painful. ... ... If the Peel has cleared as you say then you are in the Heal stage. ... ... Your Dr is telling you that you have damaged a part of your esophagus close to a nerve that also carries pain signals from other parts of your body IE your chest pain. So you think it i ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Elimination difficulites   by Sherri  3y   781  Master Cleanse Supp

I think you need to read your post, and if you donít think you are overdoing it, then maybe your reasons for MCing are misguided. ... ... Sweat = Water + salt. You have taken your MC as your only source of nutrition for 5 days. Your Lemonade will not supply enough salt to sweat a Bikrams every day. Bikrams is harsh on your system on a regular day. Add a MC and you have a potential recipe for disaster. MC Lowers your blood pressure and slows your metabolism. You can really hurt yourself if you are not careful! ... ... If your body is absorbing your SWF it is because it needs water and Salt. ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re:...SWF - Himalayan Pink rock salt   by Sherri  3y   1,896  Master Cleanse Supp

Can I just say that after doing the SWF with the Himalayan salts for 2 days I can understand why it was recommended. Though I find it íSaltierí to taste that the sea salt I was using previously, I didnít have to chase it with water to get the flush going, and it was a much smoother íFlushí. ... ... I can feel it actually rushing through my system in short order...it does what it is supposed to. I have less íYellow peeí and only at the very end of the flush, and my body rebounds and stops flushing when it is done. ... ... I found with the other salt that it didnít flush as much ...definitely not th ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Cane Juice   by Sherri  3y   10,917  Master Cleanse Supp

The Juice íWallahí Has an apparatus something like and old school washing machine. The double roller that squeezes the juice out... and he runs the sticks through, folds them in half and does it again and again until he canít fold them in half anymore...which is why I say fresh squeezed cane juice. ... ... Yesterday I left a glass of juice out to see if it got darker over time. This morningís juice is the same color as yesterdays glass. And it isnít really the lemon that I find changes the color the most...I think it is the cayanne believe it or not that completes the transformation. Hmmmm   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Day 12 - thinking of finishing up   by Sherri  3y   934  Master Cleanse Supp

Youíre Awesome ! Good on you. ... Iíve been feeding a family, so all those yummy things that Iíve been thinking of making.... Iím making. Smelling, serving, just not eating. In some weird way it is helping me cope with not eating. ... ... Maybe you oughta have a dinner party for your friends and watch them eat! LOL   [End]

• Re: Day 3...SWF Questions & thoughts   by Sherri  3y   926  Master Cleanse Supp

I ordered the Ebook, but it has the original cover is authored by Stanley Burroughs. and says it is the original, and it is the same as the one that iíd read before that i can recall. He didnít go into great depth about it, but it is mentioned as the best salt to use. ... ... Thanks for the tip on the epsoms. I will give it a try. The scrub was great though, and i just rinsed off the sugar and left the oil on for the night. Hands and feet still somewhat dry, but the rest of my skin is like Butter. Maybe itís time for a Mani/Pedi.   [End]

• Re: Cane Juice   by Sherri  3y   10,842  Master Cleanse Supp

When I get my fresh squeezed cane juice in the morning it is brown. Which I thought was weird initially because any time Iíve just bought a glass to drink it is always yellowish. But when Iíve bought a glass in the past they squeeze the lemon with the cane all at once. ... ... When I mix my lemon in it turns yellow. SO you are right about the color change, but it doesnít have anything to do with itís age. Just with the lemon added that changes itís color. ... ... I think it may be like apples. when it is exposed to air it bruises and turns brown. ... ... I pay the equivalent of about $2.50 for 1/ ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Translation of spice names into Arabic   by Sherri  3y   12,395  Master Cleanse Supp

Kashmiri Mirch is a capsicum family chilli. Here is the link for the page with arabic translation. ... ... http://www.foodista.com/food/TNBFW6DX/kashmiri-mirch ... ... Kashmiri Mirch is pretty common on this side of the world (Iím in India). I doubt you will have a problem finding it.   [End]

• Re: Day 3...SWF Questions & thoughts   by Sherri  3y   911  Master Cleanse Supp

Thanks for the info on the SWF. After doing the Lax tea this morning, i think I am back to SWF tomorrow. Terrrrrrible cramping, and after I lay down for a nap this afternoon with my toddler, I had a second bout of cramping and BM. Not fun. ... ... I found a line on Himalayan pink rock salt yesterday, so I will be picking some up tomorrow. The book says it is the best one to use. ... ... Also looked up Kashmiri Mirch online. It is of the Capsicum family, so I am cool on that front as well. ... ... Maybe the Sweetness that i am finding is because of the time of year here? Itís winter and the mornings ...   [retrieve this message]

• Cane Juice   by Sherri  3y   10,875  Master Cleanse Supp

Just an FYI on Cane juice keeping overnight. ... ... As long as it goes straight into the fridge in the morning, it will last closer to 30 hrs. You can tell if it is going off because it actually starts to ferment so you get a little tingle sensation when you drink it. ... ... My driver brings my juice by about 10 am and I usually have a glass going from the night before that lasts past noon or so. ... ... Kashmiri Chili (Mirch) is a red chili pepper from kashmir. It is hotter than cayanne, and does do the trick. It really is the heat that you need. makes your tummy feel full, gets things loosene ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Master Cleanse: can't get hold of cayenne pepper   by Sherri  3y   10,957  Master Cleanse Supp

Am doing the cane juice version right now. Also using Kashmiri Mirch instead of Cayanne. Does the same thing. Basically Red chilli. Am finding that the cane juice is sweeter than the maple syrup version.   [End]

• Re: Nervous Nellie!   by Sherri  3y   1,277  Bowel Cleanse Suppor  Ü Cross-post Ü

How long have you been feeling this way? ... ... Sounds like how I feel if iíve got food poisining. Nothing really digests, just sits there and putrifies and you get nauseated. ... ... How long you been on the meds? Are they new...could it be a side effect? ... What are you eating? If you just eat a salad with vinagrette do you get the same feeling? ... ... Could also be parasite related. Go get some grapefruit seed extract and dilute a dropper full in a small glass of watered down juice (tastes horrible) but if you have some sort of poisioning or parasite/bacterial infestation it should kill off what ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: food for thought   by Sherri  3y   842  Master Cleanse Supp

Though I am only on day 3, I do understand the thoughts of eating food!. The first cleanse that I did (5 years ago!) my husband and I were childless and I didnít have to deal with making any food for him or anyone else. ... ... I found that I really noticed how focused our lives are on food.... Thinking about it, buying ingredients, making it, eating it, talking about how good/bad it was, watching it on TV, hearing it on the radio, seeing it on the streets.... ... ... It was everywhere! And I wasnít participating in it, and though it was liberating, it was also like I was the odd one out. ... ... By ...   [retrieve this message]

• Day 3...SWF Questions & thoughts   by Sherri  3y   956  Master Cleanse Supp

So today is day 3. My headache on day one lasted right until I hit the pillow for the night. I spent most of the day wondering what the heck I was getting myself into. Starving! Also started period mid day. UGH ... ... Day 2 on Iíve felt pretty good. Even watched my hubby and toddler have a great meal at the mall (fast food here is far and beyond anything in north america...more like home cooking on the go...but better than you could make it at home... YUM!) ... ... I didnít have the Lax tea, so I did the SWF in the AM (found it on day 2 - things are hit and miss here in India) Had Lax tea befo ...   [retrieve this message]

• And So it begins!   by Sherri  3y   1,019  Master Cleanse Supp

This is day 1 of my second Master cleanse. I havenít done one since before my first pregnancy. Thatís over 5 years ago! ... ... Iíve finally finished nursing my second child, So now is a great time. ... ... The really cool thing is that Iím in India this time around, so I get to drink fresh cane juice instead of maple syrup and water combo. ... ... I LOVE cane juice, one of my favorite things about India. ... ... The difference this time round is that I will still be preparing food for 2 young children. Even today my toddler is trying to feed me from his plate.... Should be an interesting few weeks. ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Ease Out, Day 7 (after 39 day cleanse)   by Sherri  4y   1,098  Master Cleanse Supp

Re Soy GMO: ... ... Iíve been reading from a midwife in Bali where a great % of the local diet is soy, that since the intro of GMO soy she is finding an extreme number of Placenta and Umbilical cord abnormalities which are leading to delivery complications and sometimes death. It has been hinted that this could be the cause!   [End]

• Re: Maple syrup Substitute?   by Sherri  4y   1,122  Master Cleanse Supp

I did read the MC book years ago, but must have forgotten that point. Kind of figured it worked on the same principle as Maple syrup though. ... ... We have a Cane juice wallah just down the road, so it shouldnít be a problem getting it daily. Iíve already figured out the hyperfermentation effect it has. ... ... I know what you mean about the taste. It is soooo good, and not at all what I had figured it would be. It is very mildly sweet. MMmmmm...I am sooo looking forward to this one! ... ... Cheers ... Sherri   [End]

• Maple syrup Substitute?   by Sherri  4y   1,312  Master Cleanse Supp

Iím in India. Canít get Maple syrup, but would like to do a MC as Iíve just weaned my toddler after 2 years. ... ... Could I substitute fresh cane juice for the maple syrup and water? I can get it fresh daily, and I would assume that it has much of the same trace minerals etc as maple syrup.   [End]

• Re: Thinking about IVF, want to prepare for pregnancy   by Sherri  4y   1,198  Pregnancy/Birth

I now itís been some time since you posted this, but I didnít see anyone respond, so I thought I would send your some words of encouragement. ... ... I do not have personal experience with IVF, but do know that it can be quite hard on your body, so you are right to want to get in shape before you embark on that route. ... ... This website has a lot of knowledge on cleansing that can help you. ... ... It is interesting to note that cleansing can also be the key to fertility. I know of a few people who had problems conceiving until after they did a cleanse. ... ... I think the best thing to start with is a b ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: necessary nutrients for over 35 y.o. women   by Sherri  4y   1,606  Ask CureZone  Ü Cross-post Ü

Many of the foods that we eat today have folate or folic acid added. This is because most people do not get enough from natural sources. Check the label on your breads and cereals etc and you will find it there. ... ... However folic acid can be harmful if too much is taken so be careful. Usually if you are taking a multivitamin you are getting enough of both Zinc and Folic acid. I think the suggestion for pregnant women is 2mcg of folic...not sure if it is less for those who arenít. ... ... Sounds like you are prepping for pregnancy. ... ... Good Luck, and have fun! ... Sherri Vaters ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Black stools while pregnant   by Sherri  4y   3,763  Pregnancy/Birth

Hi Walrus, ... I havenít had any experience with this stool issue, but at about 6 months baby is big enough that she is pressing on places that may cause the release of the buildup lining in her intestines. If she has no other symptoms of illness etc she should be ok. ... ... Just ensure that she is not doing any sort of detoxing of any sort as this can affect the baby when toxins are released into her system. ... ... As far as other supplements go, if she is taking a good prenatal, she should be fine. At about 6 months she can start drinking raspberry leaf tea which has a lot of trace minerals that ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Bipolar disorder and seeking help!   by Sherri  5y   1,700  Depression  Ü Cross-post Ü

I have a friend that was diagnosed bipolar, was medicated for a couple of years before through searching out alternatives found that she was having a severe allergic reaction to gluten. ... ... Maybe a vega test would be an idea to rule this out?   [End]

• Yogurt   by Sherri  5y   926  The Truth in Medicin

I have actually been told that the best thing to do when you get off the plane in a new country is to seek out local natural yogurt and eat it before you eat anything else because it will contain good bacteria from that region that is meant to fight off bad bacteria that you come into contact in that new environment!   [End]

• H1N1 and the Vaccine scam   by Sherri  5y   613  Autism

Here is some more ammo for those looking for validation on the adverse side affects of Vaccines. Dr Blaylock has been studying the adverse affects of vaccines for 25 years. ... ... http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/11/03/What-We-Have-Learned-About-the-Great-Swine-Flu-Pandemic.aspx ... ... Listen to the stream...it is long but worth the time   [End]

• Swine Flu -- One of the Most Massive Cover-ups in American History   by Sherri  5y   840  Vaccination: Anti-Va  Ü Cross-post Ü

If you are considering getting the flu vaccine or H1N1 PLEASE take the time to listen to this interview with a seasoned neurosurgeon. This is also for Moms of new children considering the vaccine schedule. ... ... http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/11/03/What-We-Have-Learned-About-the-Great-Swine-Flu-Pandemic.aspx ... ...   [End]

• Re: Extreme symptoms braught on at pregnancy HELP PLEASE!!   by Sherri  5y   1,442  Pregnancy/Birth  Ü Cross-post Ü

The Heartburn and Sleep problems are par for the course at your stage in pregnancy. Make good use of your pillows at night. Get your Fiance to give you lots of massages! ... ... For the heartburn, try not to eat just before you go to bed or lay down, eat more smaller meals as there is not much room in there for anything other than baby. Tums are fine to take, lots of calcium. ... ... As for the fatigue and dizziness / lightheadedness. It does sound like youíve bottomed out on your Iron stores. Ask your Dr to schedule blood work to check your Hemoglobin, and start taking more iron, and take it ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Post Natal Depression?   by Sherri  5y   1,172  Pregnancy/Birth

the 6 week mark is always a hard one. It is usually when they require more milk to support their new weight gain, and, If you are breastfeeding, you may go through 3 days of the, it seems permanent, Cluster feeder who just wonít sleep. ... ... My second son has just gone through that phase a couple of weeks ago and as with our first child I ended up in tears handing him off to my husband totally at wits end. ... ... If you have post natal depression, this week will be a stressor for you, and you should speak with your dr and monitor your mood. ... ... Eat well, take your prenatal vitamin, drink some ras ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Arnica and Raspberry leaf tea   by Sherri  5y   5,942  Ask CureZone  Ü Cross-post Ü

Ok, Just had our second child a couple of months ago. ... I got them the first time, and now the second as well (internal ones that were VERY Bad and bleeding) . But I was puzzled as to why they didnít act up until 2-3 weeks after giving birth. ... ... Here is what I have found is the solution. I had a natural homebirth and my midwives suggest you get arnica to take afterwards for bruising and swelling. ... ... each birth I started taking it immediately after delivery, and did so for a few weeks to speed healing. When I stopped the arnica, the hemorrhoids acted up. ... ... (I also stopped taking the Rasp ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Help changing wifes mind about childs diet.   by Sherri  6y   1,087  Parenting

I donít know how much control you can have over the matter or for how long, but it might be a good Idea to try to írestrictí certain foods for even just a day or a couple of days, and discuss with your wife how your daughters disposition has been during that time. ... ... My Hubby was never brought up with a restrictive diet, and just loves to ítreatí our son, but there are times when I put my foot down and the change in him was notable from one day to the next. ... ... After íExperiencingí the difference and making a point of ínoticingí the difference with your wife around, she may see that a child ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Fasting Before Trying To Conceive!!   by Sherri  6y   1,423  Pregnancy/Birth

I did a number of fasts and cleanses prior to our first baby. I think as long as you are not doing anything too harsh to your body that It shouldnít be an issue with how long to wait. Just make sure you are healthy and strong. ... ... Good luck! ... Sherri   [End]

• Food allergies?   by Sherri  6y   5,817  Baby Nutrition  Ü Cross-post Ü

This could be food intolerances or allergies. Do either you or your partner have a family history of allergies? Hayfever etc. ... ... Both my husband and I have allergies, and our son was completely breastfed. at 6 months we started trying him on baby food but he was completely disinterested. ... ... As we tried different things he would spontaneously power puke. Apples were a complete no no. When you say pears was a trigger it is telling because for an allergy things like apples, pears, peaches and any other pitted fruit lump into the same category of allergy and share a similar feremone with ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: hypoglycemia and pregnancy   by Sherri  6y   1,248  Hypoglycemia  Ü Cross-post Ü

Are you breastfeeding? ... Have you been on a diet or restricting your food intake to lose weight, or are you just losing weight without control over it? ... ... Sherri   [End]

• Re: foods   by Sherri  6y   993  Pregnancy/Birth

OK so according to Physicians. Unpasturized cheese...especially if you live in France because there are certain bacteria that are prevalent in their cheeses that are very harmful for pregnant women. ... ... Large Tuna because they are more prone to having high levels of Mercury, but cutting them out completely is not necessary. ... ... Caffine - obvious ... ... Processed meat of any kind (possible Listeria contamination) ... ... With my first pregnancy I was the tee totaller. Not a mouthful of anything I wasnít supposed to. ... ... This one however it could not be avoided. 1 caffinated drink a day. (iím not a ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: foods   by Sherri  6y   874  Pregnancy/Birth

WHAT? ... Youíre not serious! Thatís a pretty blanket statement donít you think? ... ... I wonder how many East Indian Women go through Pregnancy without complication. ... ... ...   [End]

• Re: constipation   by Sherri  6y   1,145  Pregnancy/Birth

On My first pregnancy I found I was constipated a lot. Fruit was the way to go for me. Mornings were the most important. I used to do a fruit shake with toast every morning with a protein powder in the shake because morning protein is also very important when pregnant. Once I started that routine I was fine. I also found that the prenatal vitamins really contributed to the constipation because of all the iron. Thankfully Materna decreased the iron in their vities by about 1/2 which helps. ... ... This time around Iím having no problems in that department, but am a also not doing the shake ...   [retrieve this message]

• Looking for Mannamomma   by sherri  6y   426  Pregnancy/Birth

Looking for Mannamomma   [End]

• Re: Please help- My 23 month old has severe eczema and its getting worse...   by Sherri  6y   2,036  Eczema/Excema  Ü Cross-post Ü

Hi Sarah ... Iíve read through this thread and just wanted to add that Yes There generally are things that íTriggerí Eczema. My sister had it up until a few years ago (sheís 35) and one of My aunts had it so bad her fingernails looked like waves in the ocean and she wore fake nails for most of her life. ... ... Things like Eczema and asthma tend to be hyper allergic reactions to environment and or foods. ... ... I see a lot of people telling you what to íaddí to his diet, but I really think you need to find the source and cut it out. Maybe you need to go see a naturopathic doctor to help get to the b ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Second bathroom dream   by Sherri  6y   1,380  Dreams  Ü Cross-post Ü

Just another note on your dream. I have had different íbathroomí dreams from time to time. Usually the act of being found using the bathroom, or in your case someone possibly breaking in while youíre using the bathroom has to deal with a vulnerability that you are feeling. ... ... The house that you dream usually is a representation of a state of mind and the physical íhouseí is a way that your brain interprets that state of mind. So your interpretation about having broken free of your childhood home and then finding yourself in the bowels of it again is probably right on the money. ... ... Cheer ...   [retrieve this message]

• Growing Pains at 2?   by Sherri  7y   1,150  Parenting

Does anyone know if growing pains is common in a 2 year old? ... We co-sleep and our little one has woken up recently on a number of occasions with what we have deduced could be nothing other than growing pains in his legs. A good leg rub lulls him back to sleep for a couple of hours before we have to do the whole routine again. ... ... Itís happened enough times recently that now when he has leg pain and we canít figure out why heís awake and crying, he lets us know the solution by sticking his leg in my face. ... ... I never thought that they began this early, so the thought has crossed my mind that ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: is it normal weight for a baby?   by Sherri  7y   1,106  Pregnancy/Birth

I donít believe that weight will have a whole lot to do with how difficult your labor will be. The 2 things that I remember are 1. the Head, and then 2. The shoulders. everything else is like jello. ... ... Iíve been told that 7.5 is the average weight of babies born today. ... ... Youíre fine ... your baby is fine. ... One thing that is certain is that all babies, one way or another, will come out of the womb. ... ... Labor and delivery you will find are a small price to pay for the joy that your new little bundle with bring to every day your life. ... ... Sherri   [End]

• Ovulating   by Sherri  7y   1,249  Pregnancy/Birth

Hi Nicole, ... It could be that you ovulated today. I have always felt a little ícrampyí about halfway through my cycle, and figured out that it is just that I am ovulating. ... ... This is a good thing for you if you had problems concieving and plan to have another. ... ... When we decided to get pregnant, it took 1 try because all I had to do was wait for my mid cycle cramp. ... ... Maybe you want to mark this one on a calendar and try to chart it for a few months to see if this is in fact the case. ... ... Lucky you without a period all this time. I think I started again at about 8 months...which still isn ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Help! I have posted to several forums and no one seems to be able to...   by Sherri  8y   1,052  Pregnancy/Birth

Hi Sarah, ... Boy do I know the woes of trying to brush a young toddlers teeth! Our little guy grinds his teeth sometimes. I guess having these new hard things in your mouth makes them curious about what they do. This could be the reason for the worn out enamel. ... ... I also find that when he has new teeth coming through that he is adamant about not letting me brush his teeth. When Iím dealing with a potential tantrum, I just get a piece of gauze with a bit of non floride tooth paste, and use my finger to clean his teeth. Watch out when doing this you may bet bitten! but it does seem easier ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: 4 month old and eating - Thrush?   by Sherri  8y   2,279  Pregnancy/Birth

Did you consider that it might be something like Thrush? That can make the act of sucking painful for baby which may be why she is refusing the breast, and why she is very upset after she refuses. It could be that it is too painful for her to suck enough to cause letdown. This could also explain the diaper rash. ... ... Sherri ... ... ... http://www.candidasupport.org/candida_thrush_children.html#Children_Infant_Ca... ...   [End]

• Re: Novice oil puller questions   by Sherri  8y   2,385  Oil Pulling  Ü Cross-post Ü

Sort of off topic...have you looked into an inversion table for your back? ... Problem with spine issues is that the blood cells surrounding do not carry oxygen. thatís why these injuries take so long to heal. An inverstion table helps deliver that oxygen needed to speed healing. Also helps to lengthen spaces between vertabre to relieve pain. Drains Lymphatic system also. ... ... Cheers ... Sherri   [End]

• Re: one more thought.   by Sherri  8y   1,064  Oil Pulling

Hi again, ... I did read your post to Trapper, and there is one thing that I would like to suggest that has struck me as I read your story. ... ... I have been researching the contents of an antioxidant suppliment that my mom has suggested to me...I am a nursing mom, so before I ingest I like to make sure there are no contraindications. Anyway...I did some reading on Coenzyme Q 10 and think that it may be beneficial for you if you are worried about your heart, and other issues surrounding smoking for such a long time like cancer etc. ... ... Here are a few of the pages that I read online that you migh ...   [retrieve this message]

• one more thought.   by Sherri  8y   1,130  Oil Pulling

When you stop the pulling and use of coconut oil do the symptoms disappear? ... ... If so you could have just developed a sensitivity to it...like an allergy due to extended and repeated use. ... ... S   [End]

• Re: Help needed again please.   by Sherri  8y   1,097  Oil Pulling

Sounds to me like swollen glands or adnoids. ... ... I had my tonsiles out when I was small and whenever I am getting sick my glands act up. ... ... Iíve gotten that ílump of mucusí stuck in my throat feeling a few times, sometimes from just having a humidifier on at night, or sleeping outside. ... ... Sherri   [End]

• Re: UTI's   by Sherri  8y   2,112  Oil Pulling

Someone about a year ago explained to me here at curezone that she drank a glass of water with a tbsp of baking soda in it. Cured it right away. she said she had cronic UTIís ... ... S   [End]

• Re: Serious replies please...strange things are happening   by sherri  8y   729  Dreams

To me it sounds like you are lucid dreaming. LD is usually accompanied by a feeling of paralysis, or someone sitting on your chest, or holding you down. I think we get that feeling because your mind is active while your body is completely asleep. So when your mind tells your body to move your body wonít respond. ... ... Every time I have had an LD it starts with me wherever I was asleep waking up opening my eyes...seeing my husband sleeping next to me etc. Then usually something else happens ie. laughing child runs into our room reaching out his hand to me (when I had no children) ... ... Which ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: the source   by sherri  8y   1,642  Dreams  Ü Cross-post Ü

Just curious...did you ever sleep walk as a child? I know I did, and am curious as to whether this is another indicator as to the way our concious works differently from those who donít LD ...something to do with the connection between mind and body.... ... ... Hmmmm   [End]

• Re: The Dealio   by sherri  8y   1,255  Dreams  Ü Cross-post Ü

iíve always remembered my LDs (I still remember all my old LDs) because I usually start out like iíve woken up...get out of bed...walk down the hallway...until the world turns on itís ear and I realize iím not awake but dreaming. ... ... I wonder if your trip to the bathroom was an actual trip to the bathroom? Food for thought! ... ... The wierdest ones are when you wake up into an LD, then wake yourself up only to find youíre in another LD, again and again and agin. unable to bring yourself to full conciousness. My dad used to call them his íold hagí (he had them too) and he finally figured out th ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: weird morning   by sherri  8y   1,323  Dreams  Ü Cross-post Ü

Sounds like Lucid dreaming to me. ... I used to LD all the time, so the heavy eyes and being able to see whatís going on around you with your eyes closed sounds pretty close to that. ... ... I donít think it has much to do with how tired you are or what you ate...for me it wasnít anyway...But when we LD we tend to fight against it because of the íunknowní of it...where it can take you. Because it seems to be a really deep form of sleep the act of trying to íbe awakeí or íwake upí is really hard to do and sometimes if you try to pull yourself out of it prematurely you donít seem to be able to shak ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Nursing and Feeding issues   by Sherri  8y   1,340  Pregnancy/Birth  Ü Cross-post Ü

Hi Nicole, ... Well I guess we our boys canít be abnormal if we are always going through the same things now can they! I guess thatís one consolation. ... ... Since Iíve started nursing again during the day his appetite has grown right along with it again. Heís never been a huge eater...more of a snacker, so Iíve got to breathe a sigh of relief. I guess nursing and eating go hand in hand for him so I canít complain. ... ... He does still frequently nurse during the night, Heís got a 2 hour limit on waking right now, but I have decided that he is going to start having a 4-5 hour span of no eating at ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Castor oil - HOLD ON NOW!   R by Sherri  8y   4,184  Liver Flush Support  Ü Cross-post Ü

Caster oil is probably not the best thing to be suggesting to a pregnant woman! ... ... Caster oil is used to induce labor! ... ... Pregnancy is not a time to be toying with new purges of any sort especially since everyoneís body reacts differently to these concoctions. The unborn fetus also consumes whatever the mother does. ... ... Please be careful! ... Sherri   [End]

• Re: Nursing and Feeding issues   by Sherri  8y   1,330  Pregnancy/Birth  Ü Cross-post Ü

Hi Nicole, ... Ok update...Since last I wrote we started day feedings again. Of course went through 2 days of íincreasing milkí 24 hour nursathon. Then for some reason those extra feeds sparked his hunger for solids...go figure! So now heís nursing and eating relatively well. ... ... And I breath a sigh of relief. ... ... I havenít had as bad a time with the allergies, and hadnít really thought about the chiropractic, but please keep me posted on the sleep results. ... ... Funny about the allergies though...we went out for brunch on the weekend, and i fed him a few things from my plate and all of a sudden ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Making the transition from co-sleeper to crib?   by Sherri  8y   1,093  Pregnancy/Birth

Guardrail makes your bed feel larger because youíre not always worrying about keeping him close and away from the edge. We got a really neat one quite some time ago that folds down so you donít see it in the daytime. I got it online at the safety superstore. ... ... Our darlings waking frequency varies from twice a night to hourly when he is teething, which happens to be right now (Molars! Ugh) Itís rare that I wake up tired though, unless itís a real doozie of a night. And we do love having him close. ... ... My Mom tells me of a friend of hers whoes daughter woke up every 45 minutes for the fi ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Getting ready   by Sherri  8y   876  Pregnancy/Birth

First of all Good luck! Take a deep breath and relax. Your body knows what to do. ... ... I found that swimming was REALLY theraputic for me during the last trimester. It will help with your joints because it will help to drain your lymphatic system of extra fluid. Drink a big glass of water before you get in the pool and one afterward. You may have to get out and pee a couple of times but it is worth it. Swimming also simulates zero gravity, so you wonít feel pregnant while in the water. I used to have to feel my bulging tummy to make sure I was still pregnant LOL. ... ... Your feeling of ífo ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Nursing and Feeding issues   by Sherri  8y   1,351  Pregnancy/Birth  Ü Cross-post Ü

Thank you so much for your words of wisdom. ... ... Our baby was a really healthy weight gainer over the first 9 months. He averaged about 1 1/2 oz a day which was above the ínormí, so right now he is not íunderweightí for his height or age, but I had read somewhere that itís not about the actual weight but the amount of gain being at a healthy rate which is why I became concerned. especially since he has been all out refusing solids over the past few days. ... ... He started walking almost 3 months ago as well, so I guess that does have a real impact on his calorie burn too. Before that he didnít ...   [retrieve this message]

• Nursing and Feeding issues   by Sherri  8y   1,498  Pregnancy/Birth  Ü Cross-post Ü

Hi All, ... I have a question about feeding issues. Our son is almost 13 months now, and he never really liked eating solids. It has been a really touch and go thing with him, and most times he would just rather (or should I say Demand to) nurse instead. ... ... The thing is that it got to the point where he was cranky all the time because he wanted to nurse ALL the time. Hes always been a snacker rather than a big meal eater even with the breast . It was to the point that I couldnít leave him with my husband or mother or anyone for any amount of time without him freaking out, so I started to ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Making the transition from co-sleeper to crib?   by Sherri  8y   1,801  Pregnancy/Birth

Hi Nicole, ... I havenít visited here in a while, and am catching up. ... ... Just wondering if you have since gotten your baby into his own bed or whether heís still co sleeping with you? ... ... Weíve been co sleeping since ours was about 3 months because he would only sleep for about 20 minutes in his crib before he would wake up crying and it started to take way too long to get him back to sleep only to wake up 20 minutes later again. ... ... With preassure from my mom I have tried to transition him to his crib a couple of times over the past few months. He is definitely not ready and within a few days ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Yoga   by Sherri  8y   866  Pregnancy/Birth

You are right that inverted poses are not good for you to do at all (headstands, scorpion pose, shoulder stands etc.). Canít remember the physics of why, but it has to do with miscarriage I believe. ... ... Advanced breating techniques are also iffy as well as holding your breath for long periods. I donít know what kind of Yoga you are doing or if the class does breathing techniques. The usual íjust breathe through your noseí is fine ... ... I also wouldnít recommend Bikrams classes (Heated Room) for the same reason that we are warned about sitting in a hot tub. You donít want to overheat your b ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Period after Birth...   by Sherri  8y   1,003  Pregnancy/Birth

Even though you may be exclusively breastfeeding, it is VERY possible to get pregnant. Even if you are not having your period yet, it is still VERY possible to get pregnant. Just because you are not having your period does not mean that you are not ovulating. ... ... Spotting can be a sign of pregnancy at this stage. I have a girlfriend just recently who found out that she was 4 months pregnant again (her son is 1 year) and she had been thinking that she was having her period all this time - it ended up being spotting which she also had for her first pregnancy. ... ... So, if you donít want to be ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Need help.   by Sherri  8y   1,194  Pregnancy/Birth

I agree with all the above advice, but can I just say...I have REALLY BAD periods as well (curled up in a ball crying on the floor period pain). My Dr says itís because I have a tipped uterus which has to tip back into place for each period. Anyway, I had a home birth, and Personally thought that Labour pains were a piece of cake! Like my worst period pains without the pain killers, and only in 30-60 second bursts rather than that all out no releif period pain. ... ... Just remember to Relax through contractions and youíll be fine. Read up with books on labor and delivery and methods of cop ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Multi-vitamin for babies?   by Sherri  8y   1,076  Pregnancy/Birth

The first article was interesting. ... ... Would have to say though. Our Naturopath says that Asthma and environmental allergies are probably more linked to the fact that we immunize our children. This because their immune system is not getting the workout that it usually would if their bodies had to fight off childhood viruses etc. Our immune system needs to function and if it has nothing to fight, then it starts fighting our environment. ... ... And...I know for my husband anyway his hayfever has advanced to include different foods and veggie allergies over the past few years because of the sim ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Multi-vitamin for babies?   by Sherri  8y   1,134  Pregnancy/Birth

Unless the mom of a breastfed baby is malnourished or not getting all the food groups that they need, their baby does not need a multi. ... ... A formula fed baby is getting vitamins from their formula. ... ... Drís recommend a Vit D supplement because a mothers milk does not supply theírecommended doseí. And as youíve heard before, darker skinned babies get less from the sun than fairer babies. ... ... Some say that a baby has D stores the same way that they have Iron stores, so it is up to you how much you want to worry about D vitamin. I decided to only give my baby D suppliment on rainy days or day ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Red in baby's stool   by sherri  8y   2,172  Baby Nutrition

Hi Nicole, ... Just read your last 2 messages. Tylenol is really hard on the tummy, Iíve only given it to our little guy maybe 5 times. I try to offer a frozen cloth for teething, and teething drops which are pretty benign, but the tylenol is the very last thing that I give him and he has to be pretty bad before I will do that. It could be the reason for the red stool. You should start monitoring what he eats and what you give him daily to see if you can find a pattern so you can figure out the source, but it still sounds like an allergy to me. ... ... A pediatrician is probably just going to ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Red in baby's stool   by Sherri  8y   2,183  Baby Nutrition

Hi Nicole, ... It all seems to add up to an allergy. Oatmeal does have gluten which is one of the big issues with grains like wheat in terms of allergies...so Maybe you have to start eliminating foods, or eliminate everything for a few days and start from scratch again introducing one food at a time for 4-5 days to make sure there are no allergies. ... ... A note...I bought Aveno Baby moisterizer, the one with the oatmeal, and used it once on our baby, and he got a really bumpy rash from head to toe. Assuming itís the oatmeal, that would be your rash. But heís always had dry patches here and the ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: gerd   by Sherri  8y   1,111  Baby Nutrition

I agree with Eve, Sounds like an allergic reaction to the formula.   [End]

• Re: Red in baby's stool   by Sherri  8y   2,153  Baby Nutrition

Hi Nicole, ... In leiu of my last message in response to your feeding issues, I think that this is probably an allergy. Are you sure the oatmeal is ok with him? ... ... Sherri   [End]

• Re: eating issues and allergies   by Sherri  8y   2,394  Baby Nutrition

Hi Nicole, ... Gosh I know what youíre going through! Iíve had the same feeding issues as you, and overcame them about 3 weeks ago. Our little guy just wasnít interested at all. Not that he didnít like stuff, just didnít want to eat anything. ... ... I did a little reading and searching and decided to jut fill his bowl...I got one of those ones that you fill with hot water so itís heavy, and has a suction on the bottom so he canít pick it up. Got a variety of different baby spoons (colors, sizes shapes etc) and filled his bowl with food sat him in his booster chair with his bowl on his tray, hi ...   [retrieve this message]

• Breastfeeding and Biting! HELP   by sherri  8y   997  Baby Nutrition

Ok I think Iíve done it now. My baby just got teeth over the past 2 weeks. He Bit me hard for the first time today and I jumped and exclaimed ĒOuchĒ really loud. He cried of course, but Now I think Iíve scared him too much, and he wonít go near my breast to feed! And when I try to get him to nurse he really cries and gets really upset and we have to distract him to calm him down. ... ... What can I do to let him know itís ok to breastfeed? Do I just wait until heís really hungry enough to eat? ... ... I Feel REALLY bad! ... ... :(   [End]

• Re: Is my son getting enough?   by sherri  8y   851  Baby Nutrition

No Disrespect intended, but I think that is a matter of opinion. Since her child is already showing early signs of tooth decay at 7 months, unless you can recommend a toothpaste that has proven to reverse this process, for the time being a flouride toothpaste might just be the way to go until sheís nipped the problem in the bud. I wouldnít want to risk my childs first teeth over a bit of floride. ... ... Sherri   [End]

• Re: Is my son getting enough?   by sherri  8y   767  Baby Nutrition

THe white spots usually mean the beginning of cavities. You need to start brushing his teeth. And to start using a little tooth paste. Make sure itís just regular tooth paste. Some of the whitening ones have powdered glass in them believe it or not. Youíll know the toothpaste is ok when it has the American Dental Assoc stamp of approval on it. ... ... Our health nurse says to put the slightest smear of tooth paste on his brush and thatís it. I got this really neat rubber toothbrush thatís really soft, and heíll probably like it for teething as well. It an arc shape like a bite that he can ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Sign of sleeping through the night... or a serious problem?   by sherri  8y   834  Baby Nutrition

Itís called cluster feeding. My little guy did it all the time during the first months. And yes, heís topping himself up for a longer sleep. Consider it a blessing, and follow his lead on his hunger patterns. ... ... Sherri   [End]

• Re: Just when I thought it was bad...   by sherri  8y   957  Baby Nutrition

You might want to see if he has an intolerance for the formula you are using? This could be the cause of the upset. Maybe a soy based product would be better? ... ... just a thought. ... Sherri   [End]

• Re: Is my son getting enough?   by sherri  8y   746  Baby Nutrition

Hi Nicole ... Yeah weíre having much better luck now. It seems like every meal is easier and easier. We finally found Bananas as the first Yum Yum which got him aquainted with texture because he liked the taste so much. Heís also had Apples which he likes mixed with his cereal and now carrots which he LOVES. I did try some organic bottled food (carrots and Pears), but I plan on making everything for him myself and freezing it. There is a book that I have that says that we should not make our own Carrots, beets, turnips, collard greens or spinach because of possible high amounts of nitrate ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Starting cereal   by Sherri  8y   978  Baby Nutrition

Our health nurse explained that when a baby is nursing his tongue covers his bottom teeth in order to suck. If you watch him carefully when heís satisfied heíll pull his tongue back in his mouth...this is when you are at risk of being bitten. They tend to want to ítestí everything with his new teeth. If you pull him off the breast at this point then you can avoid being bitten without having to yell at him. ... ... Sherri   [End]

• Re: Is my son getting enough?   by Sherri  8y   854  Baby Nutrition

They usually recommend Rice cereal because it is gluten free and is therefore less likely to develop an allergy. I started our little one on rice cereal mixed with breast milk...he seems to detest everything else I try. They say that the favorites tend to be Yam/sweet potatoe and squash, but weíve struck out on both counts...pears too. Iíve decided to go back to the Rice cereal for a week or so again, and Iím only feeding him once a day at supper time, or whenever he looks interested. His dislike of veggies and fruit puts him in a sour mood and he tends not to eat anything then, so weíre ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: ? about effacement and dilitation   by Sherri  8y   1,223  Pregnancy/Birth

Hi There, ... I just want to add my encouragement and support for a happy birth. I too delivered around when Nicole did, and was lucky enough to be able to have a water birth at home. I just want to say that if you can just hang on until your body does what it needs to do on itís own you would be all the better for it. ... ... When you are induced your contractions are supposed to be much more painful than if you go into labor on your own. which could lead you to the epidural that you said youíd rather do without. ... ... If you havenít delivered yet just spend the next few days meditating on how yo ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Vaccines and immune suppression   by Sherri  8y   1,486  Pregnancy/Birth

The fact of the matter is that Polio is a virus that is still present in developing countries, however most people become immune by coming into contact with the virus as infants. However, polio is not the disease that we in north america think it is. Paralytic polio only occurrs in about 1% of polio cases. The great majority of cases are minor illness and can be misdiagnosed as a cold or flu. We are at a greater risk of contracting the disease in north america by getting the Vaccine which is administered as a Live Virus, Or contracting it from a child that has just been vaccinated in th ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Hello!   by Sherri  8y   1,568  Pregnancy/Birth

Hi Lori, ... Congratulations on your pregnancy. I just wanted to add with regard to your congestion that your body produces more mucous during your pregnancy, and unfortunately it is not area specific, so your throat and nose are not exempt from this byproduct of pregnancy. ... ... I found during my recent pregnancy that certain foods more dramatically produced gas. Things like Spinach, Broccoli, and Green/red/yellow peppers. ... ... The extra iron that youíre probably taking in your multivitamin is probably the root cause of your constipation. So drink lots of water. I found that eating fruit befo ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Breastfeeding question   by Sherri  8y   2,873  Pregnancy/Birth

Hi Ev, ... Donít know if you have any info on this but i had heard that Cats claw was very effective in getting rid of allergies. ... ... Donít know if it is safe for a pregnant woman, maybe a naturopath or homeopathic dr might be able to advise. ... ... Sherri   [End]

• Re: Sleeping problems   by Sherri  8y   1,059  Pregnancy/Birth

Yes, a friend who has a 9 month old clued us into the teething symptoms just last week. Heís not cut any yet, but they are definitely moving. We ended up totally co-sleeping for the whole time...it was the only way to get him to sleep more than 5 minutes at a time. However when he sleeps in our bed he sleeps on his back, so unless Iím there with him he wakes up a whole lot and will actually cry in his sleep! Interesting to watch! ... ... Heís back in his crib part time as of last night, so things are subsiding for the time being. ... ... It looks like your little one has hit a milestone with the ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Sleeping problems   by Sherri  8y   1,064  Pregnancy/Birth

Hi Nicole, ... Iíve been reading this book that a friend suggested called íThe No Cry Sleep Solutioní It has some really good tips for your friend. The past week our little guy has really gotten out of sorts with his sleep routine, I think it has more to do with a tummy bug right now, but on a regular basis, usually for his nitetime sleep, I nurse him to sleep, put him down but 5 -10 minutes later he wakes and he is íAWAKEí and no amount of nursing will get him back to sleep - believe me Iíve tried. His daytime sleeps are just as eratic, so heís been getting very overtired which just perp ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: hello need advice   by Sherri  8y   1,491  Parenting

Have you ever thought to try an ASL (American Sign language) class for babies? There was a mom at my midwifes office who had done so, and I found it facinating to see how she and her son communicated so easily. It lets your baby actually communicate with you in a way other than Crying. Might be something to think about.   [End]

• Re: I'm going to go Crazy   by Sherri  9y   999  Pregnancy/Birth

Depending on how fast your baby is growing his frequency of cluster feeding days could be more or less frequent than youíve been told. My midwife said that it he will usually do the ícluster days routineí every time he has gained another pound. So if your baby gains a pound a month then youíll probably experience these cluster days on a monthly basis. My little guy is gaining a pound every 2 weeks or so, and therefore I get the cluster days more frequently. ... ... Sherri   [End]

• Re: Urinary tract infection   by Sherri  9y   1,576  Pregnancy/Birth

It is in a forum some time ago that I was told that Cranberry juice or Cranberry pills can still be irritating to the bladder and though I have found the pills to work, it is not the best solution. This was from a woman who had cronic bladder and urinary tract infections. ... ... She said that what the infection does is causes blisters on the walls of your urinary tract or bladder which is why it hurts so much, and that for a quick cure she drinks a spoonful of baking soda in water which I guess changes the acidity in your urine. ... ... Sherri   [End]

• Re: Book   by Sherri  9y   1,195  Pregnancy/Birth

Hi Nicole, ... I made it through a little more of the Vaccine book weíre reading, and am also very impressed with the info. Iíve been taking notes categorized by vaccine so that I can sift through it all more clearly, and get my husband in on the decision as he is not one for reading through a book like this. So far the only one that Iíd probably consider after 24 months is the Tetanus shot. ... ... And yes not all vaccines work. The one that the pediatrician had suggested because heíd seen a lot of cases was the Pertussis or Whooping cough which incidentily in this book we are told is only eff ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Book   by Sherri  9y   1,316  Pregnancy/Birth

Gosh Nicole, Youíre doing better than I am. What with the Christmas season, Iíve turned my focus, or the little focus I can have away from the baby, toward baking and making gifts etc. But Yes I have found what I have read to be extremely informative. Though I havenít make a concrete decision on things, I am leaning toward just waiting. I Figure the longer I wait to do anything the better chance our baby has of building an immune system that can cope if I do decide that he should have certain vaccines. Iíve been speaking with other moms about it as well, and I have a girlfriend that h ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Belly vs. Back sleeping   by sherri  9y   1,437  Pregnancy/Birth

Hi Nicole, ... If your little guy has gas issues, you might try to find either a chiropractor or massage therapist who is trained in íbalancingí a baby. Sometimes gas issues are related to their allignment being off due to their confined quarters in the womb. I had our baby balanced by my massage therapist who worked on me throughout my pregnancy, that and taking milk out of my diet and he is 100 times better. ... ... Sherri   [End]

• Re: Well-baby visits   by sherri  9y   1,279  Pregnancy/Birth

Hi Nicole, ... We had a great Drís visit! New doctor of course so I was a little apprehensive...never know what kind of fight that you get into. However, She actually asked me íifí I chose to vaccinate today. I told her I had some issues with it and that I was still doing research on the subject. She said that she was really conservative in her view on vaccination as well, and that she felt that there were many of the new ones that she didnít necessarily think were needed, but she did believe that there were a few that were beneficial to have. Menangitis for instance, which I do agree wi ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Well-baby visits   by Sherri  9y   1,301  Pregnancy/Birth

Hi Nicole, ... Yeah, Our next appointment is This Thursday. I think Iím going to ask for a current vaccination schedule, and tell her that Iíd like to postpone at least until I finish my research on the pros and cons of each vaccination, and then weíll talk about what I want to do. I canít sign an informed concent form until I feel that I am fully informed! ... ... Good luck ... Sherri   [End]

• Re: Glucose test, advice needed   by Sherri  9y   1,514  Pregnancy/Birth

Though the standard glucose test requires fasting, they do not require a pregnant woman to fast for the test. ... ... Unfortunately not everyone has access to a standard blood-sugar testing kit, so if you have to take the test Itís best just to make sure that the meal that you eat before you go for the test is high in protien and low in sugar so that it does not adversely affect the test. ... ... Sherri   [End]

• Re: Well-baby visits   by Sherri  9y   1,454  Pregnancy/Birth

Hi Nicole, ... Isnít mommihood a blast! I marvel at our little guy every single day. ... ... Anyway, I wanted to tell you about this vaccine book that I just got that is proving to be really informative. íthe Vaccine Guide - Risks and benefits for children and adultsí by Randall Neustaedter. ... ... Itís good ammo for our next well-baby visit since thatís when the pressure to vaccinate starts. ... ... Cheers ... Sherri   [End]

• Re: Newcomer   by Sherri  9y   1,183  Pregnancy/Birth

Congratulations, ... Weíve just had our first child, and switched to a midwife from our doctor quite late in the game. If your insurance covers a midwife I would really research it. The standard of care is far beyond anything that I experienced with our doctor. We actually felt like we were being cared for, and our midwives made sure they were up to speed on all our wishes for the birth, so a íbirth planí wasnít really necessary. ... ... Just remember to go with your gut instinct with all your decisions, and that íFamilyí can be educated on the rationale for your decisions. ... ... Good luck!   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Glucose test, advice needed   by Sherri  9y   1,689  Pregnancy/Birth

The glucose test shouldnít be considered a standard test for a pregnant woman. ... ... That said, there arenít any real risk factors around having a glucose test. You would consume more sugar eating a candybar. However if you have no risk factors, no diabetes in your family, your weight gain is normal and you werenít overweight in the first place, and donít see any signs of high bloodsugars, such as lethargy or constant exhaustion, unquenchable thirst for water, slow healing of wounds, frequent urination(which could also just be attributed to being 6 months pregnant). Then I would say to q ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Glucose test, advice needed   by Sherri  9y   1,655  Pregnancy/Birth

Diabetes is not a condition to take lightly during pregnancy. If unchecked can affect the development of your baby, can affect your bloodpressure, your vision, your ability to heal wounds, your weight and your babyís weight, and will affect how your baby produces insulin when he is born. ... ... A baby born to a diabetic mother overcompensates with insulin production which does not automatically readjust once he is born, but tapers off over a number of days. A newborn producing too much insulin will suffer from dangerously low bloodsugar levels that could send him into shock if not attended t ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Dr. dilemma   by Sherri  9y   1,104  Pregnancy/Birth

You definitely should be comfortable with your doctor. If you are not ...get out now. I changed to a midwife at 32 weeks, and am very happy that I made that decision - it is never too late (or early) to correct your situation. Hormones or not, your instincts are usually pretty sound. ... ... Remember that you are to take care of yourself now to the exception of everything else. If you need to sit down..sit no matter where you are, if you need to eat..go eat now, If you need a better standard of care than you are getting from your health care provider, find someone better suited to you need ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Belly vs. Back sleeping   by Sherri  9y   1,569  Pregnancy/Birth

Hi Nicole, ... Our little guy has been sleeping on his belly since about 3 weeks. He has gas issues that seem to compound when he sleeps on his back and he would wake up screaming way too often for him to get any sleep. And it got to the point where if I put him down on his back he would just wake up and cry and scream until I picked him up again. I have tried putting him on his side but he always ends up on his back because he squirms around and then wakes up devastated. ... ... We held a pretty steady vigil around his crib the first few times we let him sleep that way just to make sure that hi ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Wife is told needs more dairy fats.. looking for alternatives   by Sherri  9y   1,312  Pregnancy/Birth

No problem, ... Iíve found with our little one that I have to get him undressed for feedings, I change his diaper in between breasts, and then after I dress him I give him one last chance to feed before he goes off to sleep. ... ... You can also try wiping his face with a damp cloth when he dozes off or if you tickle under his chin it usually triggers his suck reflex. ... ... One thing that we found tough is that we were told to wake him to feed every 2 1/2 - 3 hours to get him the milk he needed to grow. We have a little sleeper on our hands so I found that kind of counter productive because if he do ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Wife is told needs more dairy fats.. looking for alternatives   by Sherri  9y   1,326  Pregnancy/Birth

Iím no expert, as Weíve just had our first son, but I have never heard of a mothers milk not being custom made to the needs of her baby. Diet is usually important for a new mom because otherwise the mother becomes deficient because the needs of the baby are leached from her system stores. ... ... They tell us to drink dairy for the calcium that will otherwise be leached from our bones if we donít get enough while nursing. ... ... We had weight issues with our son initially as well, and our midwife said that if it didnít correct itself that it could be due to a blockage of some kind in our babyís sy ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: My Dr's Vacation - Follow-up 2   by Sherri  9y   1,056  Pregnancy/Birth

Thanks Dee Dee, ... ... We named him Pearce. though we did take about a week to agree on a name at all. My parents were getting antsy to get their announcements out, and with no name it was quite impossible. ... ... I finally figured out the feeding in bed, but it takes him so long to get a full feed that he just stays hungry all night. Iíll try it again in a few days to see if itís got anything to do with how established my milk is so far, but heís stopped the cluster feeding all night, and is only feeding once in the wee hours(12-4-8), so itís not so bad anymore. ... ... Iím feeling a little more ba ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: I had my baby.......this is hard!   by Sherri  9y   1,670  Pregnancy/Birth

Hi Nicole, ... Sherri here, Congratulations to you. I had our son on the 28th of september...early as I had suspected. I feel for you on everything youíre going through. Iíve pretty much gone through everything youíre feeling, Iím just a week ahead. Here are a few things that should allieve your nerves from the info I have gleaned from my midwives. ... ... 1. that rash is just a newborn rash and will go away on itís own. It could also just be a heat rash which is also non issue. ... ... 2. Weíve had latching issues as well. Find yourself a lactation consultant as soon as possible. I had one com ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: My Dr's Vacation - Follow-up 2   by Sherri  9y   1,279  Pregnancy/Birth

Just a quick note to let everyone know that On October 28 at about 12:30 am we gave birth to a 8 lb baby boy. He has all his fingers and toes, and is the most beautiful and precious little thing that I have ever the pleasure to meet. ... ... Our homebirth went off without a hitch, and I would have to say that nothing beats a water birth. ... ... We are happy but tired right now as we had a few breatfeeding challenges, but right now the only challenge is geting him to stop cluster feeding all night and sleeping all day... but weíll get there. ... ... If anyone has any tips about breastfeeding in bed that ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Group B strep?   by Sherri  9y   1,460  Pregnancy/Birth

My midwife gave me the GBS talk at our last appointment. If I remember correctly, she said that If a woman has GBS, then the baby becomes at risk if her waters have broken and she does not deliver within 18 hours of them breaking. It would take that long for the bacteria to travel up through the vagina and into the uterus. ... ... I guess it would be the same risk if you were leaking. ... ... GBS is a normal gut bacteria; we all have it in us, however 15-40% of us will have it colonize around our vagina periodically throughout our lives. ... ... I donít know if antibiotics prior to labor are as necessa ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Help! 4 months pregnant and miserable eczema...   by Sherri  9y   1,502  Pregnancy/Birth

My sister had eczema for most of her life, and found that there were food triggers that made it flare up. Those tending to be Milk, tomatoes, and wheat. It might be useful to try substituting these products...if you do eat them...with something else for a while and see if that helps. (Yogourt on the other hand was beneficial) ... ... Sherri   [End]

• Re: My Dr's Vacation   by Sherri  9y   1,245  Pregnancy/Birth

Thank you so much for your support. Itís funny how I now see friends that I know are questioning my decision. Not as vocally as they would like because Iíve done all my research and they donít have much of a fighting chance of convincing me of anything. I seem to be privy to more than my share of Labor horror stories than before in an attempt to íscareí me, but after this whole fiasco there isnít much that phases me right now. ... ... I know that my labor will be unique...I know that I canít plan out the details of what will happen through my labor experience. I know that with my midwives an ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: My Dr's Vacation - Follow-up 2   by sherri  9y   1,385  Pregnancy/Birth

Thanx Dee Dee, ... I donít think I could feel any more secure or happy right now. Having a midwife feels right. Makes more sense to me that I am being cared for like a person. Even just sitting in the waiting room talking to other parents to be about their previous midwife assisted births, homebirths etc...it just feels more like the community that weíre supposed to build at this special time. ... ... Being a first timer I still have a few nagging fears about things like Breech positions etc, and some friends (whoíve never had babies) keep asking me if Iíll be able to deal with the pain. And r ...   [retrieve this message]

• Raspberry leaf tea - Iced   by sherri  9y   1,802  Pregnancy/Birth

Recently, Mostly because of the heat this summer, Iíve been making my Raspberry leaf tea into Iced tea by the Jug. Honey for Sweetness, and fresh Lime for a bit of zing. Itís really good, and it makes it much less time consuming to drink it more often. ... ... Always make sure you steep your tea bags for 10 - 15 minutes in hot water so that the chemical reaction needed to get the good stuff into your drink takes place fully. ... ... Sherri   [End]

• Re: Vitamin K injection-----another question   by sherri  9y   1,170  Pregnancy/Birth

Hi Nicole, ... I got some reading material from our midwife last week, and had a discussion about Vitamin K as well. She said that the study that links K to lukemia showed a very small link. That there have been 5 studies since that have tried to replicate the data, but have not been able to show any link between the 2. She also says that as with Vaccines, the issue with K is also the preservative that they use to give it a longer shelf life. The Vitamin K that is here in Canada has no preservative added, and is kept refrigerated for preservation. ... ... From the reading material she gave me ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: My Dr's Vacation - Follow-up 2   by sherri  9y   1,297  Pregnancy/Birth

Well I have finally transferred my file to my midwife. Not to say that the switch from conventional medical practitioner was an easy one. I got the íscare tacticí call from my Dr.ís Nurse which had me in tears for a day until my husband sat me down in front of a computer to research all the íissuesí I supposedly have with this pregnancy. ... ... Thank God I had another appointment with my midwife the next day, who was not surprised that i got the call, but was dismayed that I would be told such unsubstantiated things just so Iíd freak out. I still marvel that we met with the midwife for abou ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: My Dr's Vacation - Follow-up   by Sherri  9y   1,429  Pregnancy/Birth

Thank you for your support Ev. I think that God works in mysterious ways. ... ... Here is my update since my email of dispair. ... ... I called a midwives practice in my area and left a message with my situation. It said they would take a week to get back to me, but Yesterday I got a call back saying that they had a client that had moved away from the city just recently and therefore had one space available for my exact due date timeframe! We have an appointment next thursday to meet them (Primary midwife and Backup midwife). What a sense of calm and relief I feel right now. Maybe itís premature, ...   [retrieve this message]

• My Dr's Vacation   by Sherri  9y   1,355  Pregnancy/Birth

Well as of Friday Iíll be 31 weeks, and as I was booking my next few appointments yesterday on my way out of the Dr.ís office the receptionist told me that my Dr would be away around my due date. Now, My Dr mentioned that she MIGHT be away for a few days a while back but Iíd not gotten any confirmation of this...until yesterday. It seems that sheís going to be away for 2 weeks, and my due date is smack dab in the middle of those 2 weeks. Usually not a big huge problem, but the receptionist says that the íStand iní is a man! ... ... I am completely devastated. I havenít seen a male physician ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Avoiding varicose veins and permanent feet swelling   by Sherri  9y   1,920  Pregnancy/Birth

I get a little freaked when a liver flush is being recommended to a pregnant lady. I know that women do them when pregnant, but Iíve done them before I got pregnant and you can get really dehydrated if you donít watch it. And Dehydration is a bigger concern when you are pregnant. ... ... And then the fasting when weíre supposed to be getting so many good calories to keep our babies happy...I donít know. Just do your research before you jump into something extreme. ... ... Varicose veins runs in my family, so when I got pregnant my mom told me to make sure I take my Vitamin E. She said that she g ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Vitamin K injection-----another question   by Sherri  9y   1,053  Pregnancy/Birth

I would do a little more reading before you schedule your babyís circumcision, because I seem to recall reading somewhere about it taking 2 months to have their k levels up to par. Donít quote me on this though. ... ... Sherri   [End]

• Re: Glucose drink   by Sherri  9y   1,149  Pregnancy/Birth

Doing Great Nicole, ... Just some info on a false positive. The test for Diabetes basically measures your blood glucose content on a scale. Lets say itís 1 - 10 with the low numbers being dangerous (youíd get shakey and faint), and the high numbers being dangerous (youíd get extremely tired, thirsty, pee a lot, and potentially if undiagnosed go into a coma), and the Mid numbers being normal. For a diabetic without enough insulin or someone who doesnít know that theyíre diabetic, a positive would register in the high numbers because your body canít process (and therefore get rid of) the suga ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Glucose drink   by Sherri  9y   1,242  Pregnancy/Birth

Hi Nicole, ... ... Just reading through the glucose test q & a you started. ... ... Iíll be getting my test next week also. My sister has Type 1 diabetes, so I am potentially at risk. However this is one test that I wouldnít pass on knowing what I know about diabetes and what it can do to your baby unchecked. ... ... (This is the sister that just had her baby 3 weeks ago) ... ... The thing is that your MD can tell that you have gestational diabetes before you recognize the signs...signs which if you are not watching for them, or know exactly what they are you may not put together or mention to your MD like ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Protein Supplement   by sherri  9y   1,185  Pregnancy/Birth

Iíve been using the GLycolean protien powder from M*******h, but my sister had used the Herbalife one. Either would be great. Sometimes the ones you get off the shelf are too packed with sugar to do you any good. These are ordered online and take just a few days for receipt. ... ... http://www.M*******h.com ... http://www.herbalife.com ... ... Cheers ... Sherri   [End]

• Re: Protein Supplement   by sherri  9y   1,363  Pregnancy/Birth

One of the things that I have found to be a great way of getting your protien and keeping the constipation at bay is what I eat for breakfast. It started out that I couldnít handle solid breakfast in the morning because of the Nausea. So I started making a breakfast shake with protien powder & a slice of wholegrain toast. Iíve got the routine down to 1/2 a banana, some sort of melon, 1 cup of milk, and protien powder. ... ... I find if I donít have this for breakfast for more than 2 days in a row, I start getting constipated again. ... ... I was also off milk for years before I got pregnant, and h ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: It's a.........   by Sherri  9y   1,117  Pregnancy/Birth

Wow a Boy, How exciting! I just get to guess for the next 4 months. Do you know that weíre due within days of each other! My official date is Oct 1, but the ultrasound says Sept 27. I guess they donít change the official date unless theyíre a week off or more. ... ... Iíve started to feel full all the time now. I guess baby is taking up all the free space in there. Having my parents in town now doesnít help of course - Mom is feeding me as much as possible. My sister is due this Saturday which is really exciting too. ... ... Iíve just started reading up on the Vaccination issue. Iím not quite ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: cisterna magna   by Sherri  9y   1,707  Pregnancy/Birth

Usually around the 15 to 16 week timeframe her doctor would have done bloodwork for a íTriple Markerí test which is a screening for down syndrome. If this was done and she was fine then she is probably fine, and the baby is probably fine. ... ... Wait for the next ultrasound results. Which again may be wrong. The only sure way to tell is for the doctor to do an Amniocentesis where they take a sample of her amnionic fluid to test for abnormalities. ... ... Just tell your friend to eat well take her vitamins and drink LOTS of water.   [End]

• Re: master cleanser 10 days diet during pregnancy   by Sherri  9y   1,304  Pregnancy/Birth

I had read in the archive of this forum somewhere, or maybe in the Mastercleanse forum, something to the effect that Pregnancy is about your body storing, and cleansing is about expelling. The 2 shouldnít be mixed. ... ... I am 21 weeks now and understand that feeling of needing to cleanse at your 13 weeks. My solution to that feeling of toxicity was lemon Juice. My husband is East Indian, and we had always used spiced fresh lemon juice as a sort of mini cleanse after a crazy weekend and such. ... ... During my first trimester I craved it all the time, and so i would eat a plate of the following a ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: 4 months pregnant already!   by Sherri  9y   1,215  Pregnancy/Birth

Hi Nicole, ... Great to hear that you are doing well. Iíll be 20 weeks on wednesday. I canít believe that Iím half way already! Wow time flys. I know those ligament pains that youíve been having. Sometimes they just stop me in my tracks, but Iíve figured out that there are a few yoga stretches that help. The standing half moons are the basics. Iíve had 2 ultrasounds so far...one at 13 weeks because I was experiencing some spotting, and then again last week. However weíll probably be going back again because my little one decided to be camera shy and turned around to face my back. I g ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: 4 months pregnant already!   by Sherri  9y   1,184  Pregnancy/Birth

Hi Nicole, ... Sounds like weíre due at about the same time. Iíve been thinking about all the same things that you have as well. It seems to be the year of babies, my sister and one of my girlfriends are both due next month, and I have a girlfriend that just had a baby boy 2 weeks ago. She said that it wasnít as bad as everyone told her it would be. Which I guess is a little reassuring. She just had laughing gas and some pain killers...maybe the Picotin that you spoke of? ... ... Anyway, Iíve been going to a prenatal yoga class recently, and our instructor is a Doula...just another thing to c ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: prenatal vitamins   by Sherri  9y   1,830  Pregnancy/Birth

I now youíve probably gotten some great info from Karen (iíve asked her for it as well) But the big thing is diet - water water water, and fiber. ... ... Whatever you do with your prenatals, make sure you watch the amount of Vitamin A in them. Too much can hurt your baby. I think the Max is 4000 IU and it is always better to have Vit A from Beta carotine because your body only converts it to A when it needs it, and can flush out the excess. Not so with synthetic. ... ... I also read that Vitamin E and Omega-3 oils are great for protecting against Perterm delivery. Always look for natural forms o ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: how do i know?   by Sherri  9y   901  Pregnancy/Birth

First of All Donít Panic. If you can figure out when it was that you started you LAST period that would help. You usually ovulate between 10 and 13 days from the first day of your last period. ... ... Your pregnancy tests usually donít work until about 4 days before your next cycle, which really means a certain amount of time must elapse after conception for your body to show the production of the pregnancy hormone. Counting logically a regular cycle of 28 days 10 - 13 days to ovulatin then 15 - 18 days to next cycle minus 4 being 11-14 days from ovulation. ... ... If you wrote the day after havin ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Pre-natal Vitamins   by sherri  9y   1,140  Pregnancy/Birth

Hi Dee Dee, ... Iíve just found out that I am a little bit pregnant for the first time (I did an early detection test a few days ago, and am missing my first period now). ... ... I have heard of M****tech products before, and am looking into the products that you said you are taking because I would like to give my baby the best head start possible. If there are any other words of wisdom that you can impart on a first time mom to be Iím listening. ... ... Sherri   [End]

• Re: Ghost Magnet   by Sherri  10y   1,796  Ghosts

Hear Hear, ... I feel I am in the same magnet íboatí as you. However your hauntings are all ílocationí related. ... ... Though I have had those, some not quite as comforting as others, I also think I have been personally haunted at one point. All started with a Ouija board...yes stupid I know, but all the same 2 children íattachedí themselves to me for about 2 years. No malice at all. Katie and William, were their names, they were brother and sister and Iíd rather call them spirits than ghosts. I guess I fueled the relationship as I did acknowledge their presence and communicated to some ex ...   [retrieve this message]

• Abnormal Nails   by Sherri  10y   445  Ask Dr Vinograd

My girlfriend just showed me the nails on her left hand. She has these really wierd lines that go horizontal(ish) but curve the opposite way than her moons. She has about 3 lines on each nail of her left hand only. They are not ridges or dips, but almost look and feel like razor cuts - as if they have separated and raised. Iím really concerned. She didnít seem to be, but I am. She eats really well, with hardly any red meat, lots of fruits and veggies, and fish. Should I be as concerned as I am?   [End]

• Re: in morning hours? carb foods trigger it   by Sherri  10y   3,272  IBS

I had the same symptoms that you had...Morning liquid movements. Some days it would persist until lunch, and I experienced this for a number of years as well. ... ... I always thought it had something to do with the Cal/mag supplements that I took at night. (Iíve never been into consuming a lot of dairy products) However... ... ... I recently did my first 10 day Master cleanse, and I combined it with a Psyllium / Betonite shake regimen that you can also find on this website. I didnít go too heavy on the P & B shakes, just up to 3 (maybe 4) a day depending on the day, (and I didnít do the Lax tea ...   [retrieve this message]

• Thanx   by Sherri  10y   1,744  Master Cleanse Supp

Well Iím drinking the batch of lemonade I brought and voila, feeling a little better already...still weak, but itís subsiding I am alternating with OJ, and I think Iíll lay off the broth today and do the vegan break that is in the cleanse book, and just go for fruit and veggies tonite, and see how that pans out. ... ... Iíll contact Somer etc as well thanks for the tip. ... ... Sherri   [End]

• Re: Can you make a batch for all day?   by Sherri  10y   1,333  Master Cleanse Supp

Iím just finishing my first fast, and I did mix a dayís worth, or almost, every day. The only real reason that Iíve seen for not doing this is if you are sensitive to the cayanne pepper...it gets stronger as it steeps in the juice. If you are sensitive, just mix up everything else, and add the cayanne to your glass when you are ready to drink it.   [End]

• I know BUT....   by Sherri  10y   1,748  Master Cleanse Supp

Mu Big But is that if I go back on, then Iím just going to feel like this again when I try to go off again. The weakness is really freaking me out...probably more than the glands. Itís almost like my blood pressure is really low, or my blood sugars are really high. ... ... Then I wonder if the glands is me allergic to something in the food department or pestasides or something, but I did get most of my veggies from the farmers market for the broth. ... ... ...and then thereís my husband who will probably shoot me if I say Iím going back on because heís more freaked out than I am over my current ...   [retrieve this message]

• Day 3 of breaking my fast WEAK...HELP!   by Sherri  10y   1,863  Master Cleanse Supp

Ok I started breaking my first 10 day MC on Saturday. Following instructions, Day 2 following instructions made broth, etc etc. Only problem is I am feeling REALLY WEAK. If I stand up too fast I start to faint and have to stop and hold onto something. And last night, the glands in my neck started to really swell to the point where I could barely talk or open my mouth or swallow for the pain, and it still hurts this morning (though Not quite as much...YET). This is one of the symptoms for which I started the cleanse. They flared a little on day 3 of the MC but other than that my MC wa ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Thinking about the MC and have some questions   by Sherri  10y   579  Master Cleanse Supp

Hi Hero, ... ... You really want to pick up the book íThe Master Cleanserí It will give you all the information you need, and it is a really quick read - a couple of hours. ... ... But Yes, it will help you quit smoking. I am currently on day 8 and have not had one craving since day 1. I did find however that up until yesterday I had a coating on my wind pipe that finally broke up (in a fit of coughing) yesterday evening. And now this morning my tongue is almost completely pink. ... ... If you are worried about your voice, I would try to pick a start day where you maybe have a gig on day 1 and day 2 ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Day 10-not sure i should quit-major detox ques.HELP   by Sherri  10y   846  Master Cleanse Supp

From what I have read, as your body starts working on the toxic spots within, those spots will start to exhibit the symptoms of toxicity. It sounds like your body may be cleaning your lymphatic system and your lymph nodes are exhibiting. if youíve had trouble with your lymph nodes recently they may just be extremely toxic and therefore the detox is starting to do what it needs to to rid you of the problem. If you can I would hold on for a few days and see what happens.   [End]

• Re: Some Suggestion   by Sherri  10y   1,033  Master Cleanse Supp

From what I have read in the book 10 days seems to be the magic minimum munber of days if you are MCíing to heal illness. I found a list back in Forum #7 about íthe stages of detoxí that might be helpful for you to determine what length of time you want to go.   [End]

• Re: Some Suggestion   by Sherri  10y   946  Master Cleanse Supp

If you can get the #3 I would use it. Especially if you do not carry a lot of weight...you need the nutrients. Iíve been using the #3 and I donít really find it malty in the lemonade.   [End]

• Re: GAS and more   by Sherri  10y   734  Master Cleanse Supp

You may want to try the P&B shakes from the Bowel cleanse you can find on this website. Psyllium being a fiber, Betonite a hydrated clay that attracts toxins in your intestines. Together they will help to clean out anything that is festering.   [End]

• Re: Chocolate on Day Seven!!!   by Sherri  10y   891  Master Cleanse Supp

Ouch Chocolate...Iím on day 5 and yesterday I made a chicken dinner for my Hubby. I licked my fingers a few times by mistake/habit, and I got awful gas. Other than the fact that eating something like chocolate could make you sick if you eat it on a fast, and probably increase your hunger, I say if you want to continue on, go for it. ... ... Have you tried the Betonite with your psyllium? the 2 combined with help to clean your intestines out Betonite attracts toxins, and psyllium with soak them up and carry them away. Iíve been using it off and on as well. It also makes your SWF seem more ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Day three for Me   by Sherri  10y   855  Master Cleanse Supp

It is Mid day three on my first MC. I woke up this morning and my husband decided in the shower that today he would start his own MC and finish with me in a week. I almost hit the floor! (And not because Iím Weak, Iím not I feel great) This is my Mr. I donít drink water I drink Coke, I eat Meat, veggies give me a rash husband! ... ... It must have been the fact that I sat at our table yesterday at suppertime with friends while they all ate the most tempting Indian food, while drinking my juice and it didnít bother me...it is also the fact that he can drink lemonade with cayanne. I know som ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: 3rd full day and still no major BM !!!   by Sherri  10y   768  Master Cleanse Supp

Hi, ... ... Iím on day three now. I did a P&B morning and evening day one, and then just morning yesterday, and have decided not to today, but will probably again tomorrow. ... ... I find with the P&B that it can bind you if you are not used to it or not careful with hydration, or you start on too many shakes per day right off the start. This is because the Psyllium is a heavy duty fibre. If you are keeping pretty hydrated then the Psyllium may be the case. I have found in the past that I will know if I am hydrated enough or not when I drink a shake because if I am not, it will make me instant ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: making a daily batch   by Sherri  10y   3,431  Master Cleanse Supp

The recipe that I found here on the website calls for 12oz (1 & 1/2 CUPS)water, 2Tbsp Lemon, 2Tbsp Maple Syrup and 1/10 tsp Cayanne. I have a jug that holds 64 oz and I mix 60oz (7 & 1/2 CUPS) water 10 Tbsp both lemon and Maple syrup, and 5/8 tsp cyanne. This makes about a little more than 8 Cups of liquid. I go through 1 and 1/2 of these a day. the one I make in the morning lasts me the 8 hours at work, then I make another batch when I come home in the evening.   [End]

• DO NOT use concentrated salt flush   by Sherri  10y   16,681  Master Cleanse Supp  Ü Cross-post Ü

Yeah, Iím with you on this one. This is morning of day 2 for me on my first MC and I did the same thing with the salt water / fresh water chaser this morning. But I couldnít keep it down for long... though I tried. High concentration of salt is just too much for an empty stomach. My tummy was glad to be rid of it. I hopped around for a while and that seemed to do the trick for me :) ... ... On another note I slept like a log last night! I havenít done that in a long while.   [End]

• Re: Is it okay to do the liver flush while doing the B&P Shakes?   by Sherri  10y   623  Liver Flush Support

Yeah Itís really important to overload with water...1/2 your body weight in ounces on top of the extra glass immediately after each shake. ... ... I donít know how long youíve been doing this...Myself, I have opted for the gradual approach this time. I tried the P&B for the first time a few months ago, and started with 3 shakes a day... and got very constipated and stopped. The first shake I ever had made me instantly dehydrated to the point of dizziness! The key for me this time was the Psyllium...I started with only half a teaspoon per shake for the first few days, and then went up to 1 tsp ...   [retrieve this message]

• Parasite cleanse and Ulser gone!   R by Sherri  10y   1,302  Parasites Support

My parents are in central america, and get parasites all the time so I sent them the parasite cleanse, and my dad who has had a constant problem with ulsers for over 30 years is (dare I say) Cured! Itís been 2 months since he even looked at a rolaid! ... ... Just a tidbit I had to pass on that might be of use ... ... Sherri   [End]

• Re: PSYLLIUM & BENTONITE COLON CLEANSE -Bladder Infections   by Sherri  10y   20,732  Bowel Cleanse Suppor  Ü Cross-post Ü

Is it the same if you were to take Cranberry pills? I donít usually drink tons of the stuff, I would just take the pills? ... ... Does the baking soda make it totally go away? this is all that you do? ... ... Sherri   [End]

• Re: All water...no stones   by Sherri  11y   1,743  Liver Flush Support

Hi Erik, ... ... I started my first Liver flush 2 hours before you...I had a very different experience. ... ... I think that your first problem is that you did not sleep on you back. That was one of the Hulda stipulations. This is probably why you didnít get any stones. ... ... I ílaidí on my back because I didnít sleep all night, Probably because I also took arginine instead of the Ornithine (SP) because you canít get the Ornithine OTC in Canada (I was told they were pretty much the same thing - NOT). This did not work, I didnít sleep all night, so was exhausted and waiting for 7am so I could get up ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: First cleanse over, but flip flop says they're here   by Sherri  11y   989  Parasites Support

Thanks for the response...Iíve been holding off on doing it...unsure of what to expect. ... ... Can you tell me why it is good for Diabetics? What does it do? ... ... S   [End]

• Re: Doing first flush this week, but not using epsom salts--NERVOUS!!!   by Sherri  11y   935  Liver Flush Support

Hi TiffCurl, ... ... Sorry to disappoint, but being a vegetarian does not mean that you cannot get parasites. My parents are in central america, and are well versed in the nasty creatures you can pick up from fruits and veggies...especially things like Lettuce, celery, cucumbers...anything fruit/veg with a high water content. (Though their experiences are a little more extreme than what we may encounter)From what I have read, having pets, walking in bare feet, amongst other things also put us at risk of picking up parasites. ... ... Iím also new to cleansing, and initially wanted to do the liver cl ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: PSYLLIUM & BENTONITE COLON CLEANSE   by Sherri  11y   21,271  Bowel Cleanse Suppor  Ü Cross-post Ü

Just a note to you on the bladder infections. I know the drugs that the doctors give you on this are really do a number on your system. I have found that concentrated Cranberry caplets work wonders for bladder/tract infections. as soon as you feel it coming on, I take 3 caplets, and then 2-3 with each meal for 2-3 days and then decrease to 1-2/meal for a week. ... ... ;~) ... Sherri   [End]

• Re: First cleanse over, but flip flop says they're here   by Sherri  11y   1,200  Parasites Support

Thanx Ali, ... ... I had planned a liver flush this weekend if I can fit it in. I have all the necessary ingredients, just need the free evening/morning. Canít bring myself to do the Colema...YET ... ... I donít know if I used a good cleanse (Anti-para),Being a newbie and all Iím learning as I go...and I have been taking the Flax seed oil religiously... and gallons of water ... ... Iíll probably wait until next week to try the Q10. ... ... Interesting thing though...my osteopath has told me that I am magnesium deficient (years ago) which would account for the daily toe cramps and insistent muscle spasms (I ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: First cleanse over, but flip flop says they're here   by Sherri  11y   1,175  Parasites Support

Hi, ... Iím new as well, but have done some great research here at curezone. From what I can surmise, the bowel cleanse is the best to start with...then parasite...then liver. ... ... I didnít do the Bowel (found out after starting the parasite Cleanse) Probably going to regret it, but will tackle that later. ... ... For the Parasite cleanse diet is really important, and I found this the hardest to figure out, but from what I have learned, Veggies only are your best option, if you can handle it, but if not lentils pulses & soy can be added...I also found a 100% Rye bread with a yeast alternative t ...   [retrieve this message]

• First cleanse over, but flip flop says they're here   by Sherri  11y   1,263  Parasites Support

Ok, I started out wanting to do the master cleanse, but found in my research that a parasite cleanse then liver cleanse should be done first. So...Iíve just finished my first Parasite cleanse (first ever cleanse period) yesterday...Very uneventful cleanse, nothing peeked itís head out and said boo!, But I wasnít expecting them to. I did the no meat, low carb, no sugar etc diet as well. Except for day 10, (girlfriends birthday, ate fish and paid heavily for it) ... ... However today...my first day off, still sort of stuck to the diet because now Iím afraid to eat meat because of day 10. My ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Link to food list on ParaGone website   by Sherri  11y   2,436  Parasites Support

That link is great...I thought my diet would have to be more restrictive. Can you tell me if lentils are included in the bean category? Iíve been searching and searching and canít find anything saying Yay or nay. I have been eating Dhal with supper, and am hoping thatís ok.   [End]

• Re: Finally got my $10.00 zapper   by Sherri  12y   1,199  Parasites Support

Hi Shannon: I also ordered the 10.00 zapper @ the begining ... of Oct. & I still havent recieved it .I E-mailed the person ... twice & I still have not gotten a response.Should I call pay-pal back to help me get this resolved?   [End]

• Re: The longest time without SEX   by Sherri  12y   1,043  Sex

I know it was in July that you posted it but Iím just now reading this forum. ... I too had several female surgeries including full hysterectomy & have no sensation or desire for sex. I also have FMS & Iím not sure if that is related to no sex drive but Iím started to do the cleanses & I wonder if thet will help & wonder if you can suggest anything else to help. Thanks (PS I have a Fiance with a very STRONG sex drive!!!   [End]

• Re: 1st cleanse testimonial   by Sherri  12y   1,085  Liver Flush Support

I have been suffering from ruptured cervical discs for 2 months causing at times nearly unbearable pain in my left neck, shoulder, back, arm and hand. 3 weeks prior to the cleanse I was also having numbness and tingling sensations in my fingers. Since doing the cleanses I feel cervical disc trauma is 90% improved and I have more energy. ... ... ... After my 2nd flush, I had an increase in basal temperatures for ... about a week, and then I developed a painful neck. I had it MRIed ... and I have 2 buldging discs (C5/C6 and C6/C7). My neck has been ... this way for one month now and Iím afraid to do anot ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Flush 2 - Other problems flared after 2nd flush   by Sherri  12y   1,613  Liver Flush Support

... Sorry Agnes, I meant Agnes, not Ange! ... ... Also, I forgot to say that my back is finally starting to ... improve some. It has got a ways to go, but seems to be ... starting to slowly get better. ... ... I should also add that I had a liver test done 3 weeks after ... my last flush, and the results were normal: ... ... AST 10 (normal 2-35) ... Alkaline Phosphatase 53 (normal 20-125) ... ... I had the liver tests done, because I have been on Penicillin-VK ... for a year for an elevated strep titer. My titer finally came ... down to normal, but the antibiotics has helped my Interstitial ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Flush 2 - Other problems flared after 2nd flush   by Sherri  12y   3,213  Liver Flush Support

... Sorry Agnes, I meant Agnes, not Ange! ... ... Also, I forgot to say that my back is finally starting to ... improve some. It has got a ways to go, but seems to be ... starting to slowly get better. ... ... I should also add that I had a liver test done 3 weeks after ... my last flush, and the results were normal: ... ... AST 10 (normal 2-35) ... Alkaline Phosphatase 53 (normal 20-125) ... ... I had the liver tests done, because I have been on Penicillin-VK ... for a year for an elevated strep titer. My titer finally came ... down to normal, but the antibiotics has helped my Interstitial ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Flush 2 - Other problems flared after 2nd flush   by Sherri  12y   3,677  Liver Flush Support

C7............. Thyroid Gland, bursa in the shoulders, the elbows. ... ... Very interesting! I do have thyroid disease. Actually, Graveís ... Disease which is a hyperactive thyroid. I was treated with ... radioactive iodine, which made me hypothyroid, so Iím ... on thyroid medication for the rest of my life. Also, I had a tonisllectomy as well because of chronic tonsillitis. Seems ... to correlate well. However, these both occured in 1994 and ... I have developed many other subsequent health problems since ... (Interstitial Cystitis, Endometriosis, chronic low-grade fever, ... ...). So it doesnít seem to ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Flush 2 - Other problems flared after 2nd flush   by Sherri  12y   1,649  Liver Flush Support

C7............. Thyroid Gland, bursa in the shoulders, the elbows. ... ... Very interesting! I do have thyroid disease. Actually, Graveís ... Disease which is a hyperactive thyroid. I was treated with ... radioactive iodine, which made me hypothyroid, so Iím ... on thyroid medication for the rest of my life. Also, I had a tonisllectomy as well because of chronic tonsillitis. Seems ... to correlate well. However, these both occured in 1994 and ... I have developed many other subsequent health problems since ... (Interstitial Cystitis, Endometriosis, chronic low-grade fever, ... ...). So it doesnít seem to ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Flush 2 - Other problems flared after 2nd flush   by Sherri  12y   1,626  Liver Flush Support

My emotions say try the flush and get all the darned things out but my head says Ēwhoa baby-this could be dangerous.Ē I have included my email address and would deeply appreciate hearing from someone personally about their experience with the flush. I see a surgeon in a week so time is of the essence. Please contact me. Thanks, Doris ...   [End]

• Re: Flush 2 - Other problems flared after 2nd flush   by Sherri  12y   3,723  Liver Flush Support

My emotions say try the flush and get all the darned things out but my head says Ēwhoa baby-this could be dangerous.Ē I have included my email address and would deeply appreciate hearing from someone personally about their experience with the flush. I see a surgeon in a week so time is of the essence. Please contact me. Thanks, Doris ...   [End]

• 2nd Flush   by Sherri  12y   886  Liver Flush Support

... After my first flush, I had more or less constant mild pain ... in the liver/BG area. This was worse than what it was prior ... to the 1st flush. It started just as the Epsom Salts wore ... off on the 2nd day, so I figured that a stone was stuck. ... I decided to wait 2 weeks before trying another flush, and ... put up with the discomfort since it was pretty mild. ... ... I did the 2nd flush a week ago, and that solved the problem! ... The first 2 stones I got out were both 1/2Ē across, so those ... must have been the stuck ones. It felt kind of raw/sore ... in the duct area for a few days, but that passed. I h ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: I need some help/advice please   by Sherri  12y   1,429  Liver Flush Support

However, after the flush and during the whole following days up to today, I notice I have become much more sensitive and I am getting attacks with the most innocent of meals, i.e. no fats at all. Today, for example, I had a salad mixed with some bulgur wheat, a bit of olive oil. THAT triggered an attack !!! ... ... I did my first flush a week and a half ago. I had the same problem. ... I started getting some mild pain late on the 2nd day. I assume ... some stones may have got stuck when the effect of the epsom salts ... wore off. Since it wasnít bad, I decided to wait the 2 weeks ... to do the next fl ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re:I tried a flush and..   by Sherri  12y   1,833  Liver Flush Support

... I canít answer your questions, but Iím also wondering if itís ... okay to start the flush early. I started it 1 1/2 hrs early, ... since I go to bed early and get up early, and that time was ... more in line with my schedule. Plus I knew Iíd get more sleep ... this way, but as it was, I think I only got 4-5 hours of sleep. ... I left out the Orthonine (sp?), since I didnít know what it was ... or where to get it. Perhaps that would have helped. I should ... do better with my 2nd flush, since I know now what to expect. ... But I know according to chinese medicine, that the liver and ... gall bladder (and all ot ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re:Agnes, is it okay to do a second flush immediately?   by Sherri  12y   4,753  Liver Flush Support

... Since the mild pain went away last night (and seems okay today), ... I think Iíll wait to do another cleanse. Also, Iíve felt ... pretty wiped from the first clease (didnít sleep well, was worried ... and didnít know what to expect, still donít really feel like ... eating much), so I think my body needs a chance to recover. ... ... Iíll definately use less Epsom salts next time - using a full ... dose was similar to the íGo-Litelyí that they give you before ... surgery to clean you out. Seemed too much for me - my rear end ... was quite sore! ... ... Also, is it okay to do the cleanse during your period, or should ... ...   [retrieve this message]

• First Cleanse - some questions.   by Sherri  12y   4,641  Liver Flush Support

... I tried my first cleanse this past weekend. Got out maybe ... a 100 or so stones. A few 1/2Ē, many pea size, and many ... that were much smaller (many only sesame seed in size). ... ... Q1) I used Dr. Clarkís recipe and I had diarrea pretty bad ... (in fact I was up part of the first night) and it continued ... until late afternoon on the 2nd day. Is it okay to use ... less Epsom Salts next time? ... ... Q2) The cleanse was pain free, but I started getting some ... pain around 5pm of the 2nd day. I think the Epsom Salts wore ... off and then suddenly the stones were trapped in some duct. ... Thatís all I can imagine. ...   [retrieve this message]

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Colon Cleanse
Safely relieve bloating and constipation associated with an unhealthy colon.
Eliminate Herpes
Information on the revolutionary Dynamiclear Combat Kit - External & Interna...
Heal Type 2 Diabetes
Simple, 3-step natural approach heals diabetes within a month. No side e...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Free...
ClarkFx Parasite Tincture
Enhanced all in one Parasite Cleansing Tincture according to Dr. Hu...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Oleander Pure Concentrate Capsules
Leukemia and Cancer Immune System Support, 15% Off with CZ...
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

Royal Defense - The Safest Candida Treatment
Royal Defense is a food supplement made from pla...
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
All of Dr. Hulda Clarkís Books
Dr. Hulda R. Clark has written many popular books over the yea...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technologyô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
The Krill Miracleô
Concentrated Omega 3, 6 & 9, Many Times More Powerful than Fish Oil

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

397 messages, 479,770 topics, topics per page limited to: 150, average number of messages per page: 397, 1 pages,  29,262,149 page views

"As long as you keep a person down, some part of you has to be down there to hold him down, so it means you cannot soar as you otherwise might."
~ Marian Anderson

Image Galler Mosaic Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Herpes Cure?
It certainly is a major breakthrough in how Herpes is Treated

High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

$10 off Oxy-Powderģ
A special discount for all CureZone members!

Oxy-Powderģ Colon Cleanse
All Natural Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Same or ...

Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Scientist prove anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces bl...

Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

Dr. Clark: Best Prices You Will Find!
Tools for Healing is the number one source for produc...

Cancerís Natural Enemy
Opc Oleander, 15% Discount With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001

Natural Cancer Remedies

Royal Supreme Flax Hull Lignans
Flax is a well-established source of the essential fatty ac...

Life Technologyô

Medianet Ads

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powderģ

Proven Parasite Diet

Cancerís Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Life Technologyô

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powderģ

Proven Parasite Diet

Cancerís Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Life Technologyô

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 1.63 sec at 4/20/2014 9:11:15 PM, requested by 107.20.30.170, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/s2.asp?f=762&c=0&ob=d&m=Sherri , requested 1 pages during this session, y=8