CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums4606 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Expanded All Messages [1790] Posted by Trysten3000, Sorted by Date Source: Mosaic: Messages Across All CureZone Forums & Blogs

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Rules
 29,254,244 page views     208 messages     479,729 topics     12 pages
New Message Posting Disabled  

Original Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
36s ago
Search:   Top 300

All Messages [1790] Posted by Trysten3000, Sorted by Date   Back To Standard Forum View

Like Mosaic on Facebook.com
Forum Pages
1  ...  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11 12  
  • Trapper are you still selling iodine? (and a question)   by Trysten3000  4y   570  Ask Trapper

Hey everyone. I am almost out of my lugols and would like to purchase more iodine. I am interested in this Magnascent stuff. Are you still selling it with the iodide? ... ... If I get both the mag and the iodide, how much do I take of each to basically stay at the same level I am at now? (50 mgs of lugols a day) ... ... Thanks!   [End]

• Go California! (my home state) n/t   by Trysten3000  4y   642  Ask Trapper

• Re: Costa Rica   by Trysten3000  4y   516  Ask Trapper

Thanks, I agree with you so much. I donít go to doctors, ever. People do not seem to understand this. It is a total violation of our rights to our own money and own body to force us to purchase insurance.   [End]

• Re: hospitals bills 1000$ for toothbrush - People! wake up!   by Trysten3000  4y   905  Ask Trapper

Yep, and people just sit back and take it, because they are too afraid to free themselves-or perhaps unaware that freeing themselves is even possible. Itís sad.   [End]

• Makes me sick...   by Trysten3000  4y   800  Ask Trapper

How UNINFORMED the damn general public are.. ... ... http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090821170839AAO8YSO ... ... *sigh* ... ... I found that while trying to do a search to see if coffee, like green tea, contains fluoride. I know I shouldnít let it get to me seeing someone legitimately concerned about fluoride be shut down and turned back to sleep like that.. ugh! ... ...   [End]

• Re: what's your take on blood type diet?   by Trysten3000  4y   1,054  Ask Trapper

I agree with the idea that different diets work for different people. I have friends who thrive as vegans, yet I need some meat or I lose a lot of weight, become malnourished, etc. I canít tolerate any grains or dairy. I donít know what my blood type is but that layout doesnít really make sense to me either. ... ... For one, shouldnít ALL blood types engage in a lot of exercise? :\   [End]

• awesome!   by Trysten3000  4y   504  Ask Trapper

I moved away from California at the worst time. lol   [End]

• Re: No wonder kids are sick   by Trysten3000  4y   647  Ask Trapper

Yet another of the billions of reasons my future children will be homeschooled. ... ... How long will it take the Ēmainstream mindĒ to catch to reality? That question scares me...   [End]

• Re: We Are Still Open - The Site Is Down For Now... Call Tomorrow   by Trysten3000  4y   602  Ask Humaworm

Thanks for letting us know! :) ... Iíll be placing an order soon.   [End]

• Re: Where is the site?   by Trysten3000  4y   678  Ask Humaworm

Nope, using firefox... hmmm. wtf?????   [End]

• Re: High Fat Diet not GOOD   by Trysten3000  4y   6,425  Candida Support  Ü Cross-post Ü

If you ate like that for the long term you would probably die eventually. The body needs fat. Fat does not need candida.   [End]

• Where is the site?   by Trysten3000  4y   719  Ask Humaworm

Whereís the humaworm site? Its not showing up anymore for me. I wanted to order something today! Is everything ok? I havenít been here in awhile, still in business right??? ...   [End]

• "structuring water" ??   by Trysten3000  4y   460  Ask Trapper

Hey Trapper. I was doing some reading on here about distilled water and the various debates and what not in the Barefoot forum and I found a post from you where you stated: ... ... Ēeveryone in the know structures their water, even those who dont use distilled. it only makes sense. i let nature structure mine in a glass jug out in the yard. it is wonderful.Ē ... ... ^just wondering if you can explain what ĒstructuringĒ your water is, and what leaving it out in the yard does? I finally worked out my water situation and a distiller is being shipped to me now. If there is anything else I can do besides ...   [retrieve this message]

• You might want to seriously consider...   by Trysten3000  5y   5,691  Eczema/Excema  Ü Cross-post Ü

eliminating wheat. I was eating whole wheat for years thinking I was being ĒhealthyĒ and I was actually destroying my body from the inside out. A lot of people are intolerant to it and donít know... and if you are, it can kill you (it nearly killed me, my problems went way beyond my skin).   [End]

• Re: forgive me but   by Trysten3000  5y   1,113  Ask Trapper

Well I still have half a bottle of lugols left but Iíll make my next iodine purchase from you when I get some money. Thanks!   [End]

• Re: how much weed to get high?   by Trysten3000  5y   4,265  Ask Trapper

lol. maybe youíre kidding, I canít tell. ... ... I smoke weed and always have, off and on. Iím not a stoner but I love to smoke on moderation. It eases pain and helps me get into a meditative state where I usually can see things I am missing about myself or my life from my ĒnormalĒ view. ... ... To answer your question, you donít need very much to get high if you rarely or never smoke. 1-2 hits maybe. And no, you wonít do anything crazy. Itís not like Ēreefer madnessĒ. Youíll feel good, relaxed, deep thoughts, happy, creative, etc.   [End]

• Re: forgive me but   by Trysten3000  5y   1,131  Ask Trapper

Whoooa. That stuff is crazy expensive. :( Iím too poor. Oh well...   [End]

• forgive me but   by Trysten3000  5y   1,162  Ask Trapper

whats magnascent?   [End]

• Taking iodine WHILE ingesting fluoride?   by Trysten3000  5y   1,388  Ask Trapper

Hi Trapper, long time no talk. How are you? i Trapper, long time no talk. How are you? 3 ... ... I just had a quick question. I have moved to a new city that unfortunately puts fluoride in the water. The water where I was living back in California was not fluoridated so I never had to worry about ingesting more beyond the fluoridated water my mom purposefully bought bottled with EXTRA fluoride for us growing up *ugh, she has since changed her ways upon reading about fluoride and feels horrible about this* ... ... I havenít done iodine therapy at all or taken any supplements in about 6 months. I wa ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: All Detox and NO Diet Change equals NO CURE   by Trysten3000  5y   5,847  Eczema/Excema  Ü Cross-post Ü

This is so true. I did detoxes for years and couldnít understand why they couldnít cure me, or would seem to mildly help but only for a little while. This is because they were releasing some of the burden on my body but in no way dealing with the problem. I firmly believe at this time that most if not ALL acne/skin problems are caused by food allergies or sensitivies. ... ... Itís not about being all raw or vegan or whatever, but that these diets are less likely to contain allergens. I am no longer vegan or even vegetarian and I am going great. I finally figured out that I was intolerant to so ...   [retrieve this message]

• help   by Trysten3000  5y   1,683  EFT

I already wrote this in my other message but if youíd like to team up and talk about this let me know. I have aol instant messenger and windows live (msn) messenger. We could remain anonymous to each other if you like. I might be able to help you.   [End]

• Re: I'm giving up.   by Trysten3000  5y   1,732  EFT

It IS working for you! Donít you see? ... ... Youíre just barely getting to the good stuff. ... ... I am rather experienced in EFT and I can promise you, it works and IS working on you. You just need to make a few adjustments. There are many, many different formats for EFT and ways of using it. You seem to be trying one (tapping your way down to zero for any given situation or issue) that isnít working for you. I had this problem too, that type of format doesnít work for every situation. This is such a broad therapy with so many possible applications. It took me awhile of watching youtube videos of ...   [retrieve this message]

• capsules   by Trysten3000  5y   844  Liver Flush Support

Also, put the epsoms salts in empty capsules if you donít want to taste it. Iíve done 10 liver flushes and have never had to taste the epsoms and it works perfectly. Empty capsules can be bought online, or sometimes I have simply taken capsules already filled with something, and emptied them and then filled them with epsoms.   [End]

• Re: nothing but nausea...   by Trysten3000  5y   803  Liver Flush Support

Yeah, why no epsoms? I would be worried to try a flush without epsoms.   [End]

• Re: huge white stones with grainy texture...   by Trysten3000  5y   1,838  Liver Flush Support

Hey thatís weird. I also used cocaine for about 2 years (both smoking crack as well as snorting) and on my 5th flush I got out a massive white stone very similar to what you mentioned. At first I thought maybe its the epsoms salts? But that was the only flush I ever got out a stone like that. It was rock hard and heavy (it clanked when it hit the toilet!) and as gross as it is I used gloves to fish it out and it was very hard, not breakable, and milky white (not crystally white like the salts). I also had a sore feeling in my liver after that flush as if there was a hole left where the thi ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Want to flush tonight but need help   by Trysten3000  5y   916  Liver Flush Support

Iíd wait til tomorrow. You ate fat in your breakfast. As far as I know oatmeal isnít 100% fat free, plus you put butter on it. Fine for a normal day but not a flush day. ... ... Try it if you want, but you probably wont have good results without being fat free. At least in my experience thats how it works.   [End]

• Yay! :)   by Trysten3000  5y   798  Sara's Soup Kitchen

I love that sort of adventure! Itís my favorite thing to write about. I plan to write many books about that sort of thing throughout my life (if I live long enough lol)   [End]

• Re: haha why?   by Trysten3000  5y   835  Sara's Soup Kitchen

Its a long story, but No I wasnít raped or anything although he did try and assault me but Ill rip someones balls off before they rape me, Ill tell you that much. It wasnít a ransom sort of situation just someone taking me against my will. Its okay though, it was terrible but in the end itís kinda cool because it was an adventure, which is what I wanted!! :) ... ... I highly recommend all women go traveling alone at least once in their lives! :)   [End]

• haha why?   by Trysten3000  5y   811  Sara's Soup Kitchen

Why did you think I never went? I went for 2 months, all by my little self. :-) The first month was great, the second month wasnít too good because I got kidnapped by some psychotic guy and then I ended up with dysentary from the water for a few weeks which was NOT GOOD but it was still an adventure. It was so amazing and good overall though. Boo to everyone who said I couldnít go over there and be all right because of all the drinking. I didnít drink at all and had a fine time. Also I fell in love with a really hot boy from Israel and we made love every day in a hut by the river, it was n ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Hello folks!   by Trysten3000  5y   827  Sara's Soup Kitchen

How are you? Iím very good, back from Asia for about a month now, had an amazing time over there besides getting kidnapped (long story lol), Iím back to working on health stuff again, doing a two week raw smoothie fast right now.   [End]

• Hello folks!   by Trysten3000  5y   863  Sara's Soup Kitchen

Hey guys, I havenít been around in many moons but I was doing a little reading on curezone today and figured Id drop in and say hell, if you remember me, haha. ... ... :-)   [End]

• Eyes have a shining glow after OP   by Trysten3000  5y   1,407  Oil Pulling

Anyone else find this? I love it! :)   [End]

• Re: HUMAWORM Shows Great Promise Battling Autism   by Trysten3000  5y   2,265  Ask Humaworm

Thatís awesome! I also wanted to quickly point out that all autistic patients, besides being on an Ēall naturalĒ diet, should be on a gluten free diet as well.   [End]

• Re: Day 12 of Humaworm....   by Trysten3000  5y   1,156  Ask Humaworm

Geez thats scary. Ive done many humaworms and have never seen anything like that come out of me so I feel so bad you are going through this. I donít know when they will be 100% gone, but if it were me Id defnitely take a break after this round and then do another round just to make sure.   [End]

• Re: THATS IT! I'm starting a juice fast tomorrow!   by Trysten3000  5y   1,762  Ask Humaworm

Hmm, I disagree that it will work regardless of diet. It always has seemed sorta weak for me. I got some worms out on one of my older cleanses long ago by doubling up on the dosage (basically I was doing the normal humaworm dose AND doing another anti parasite tincture on top of it-and some liver flukes came out). ... ... It seemed it was working but it seems when I eat my normal diet it stops doing anything. Iím not sure itís doing anything at all, actually. Hard to say. ... ... It does seem to get rid of one symptom.. but besides that one time, I never see any parasites come out. ... ... Anyways, itís ...   [retrieve this message]

• THATS IT! I'm starting a juice fast tomorrow!   by Trysten3000  5y   1,930  Ask Humaworm

GRRR. Iím so mad at myself. Iím doing the humaworm cleanse, but Iíve found that at some point in the past year I let myself become addicted to chocolate and sugar and itís become worse and worse! ANd since Iíve been doing the herbs I notice the chocolate and caffeine cravings and have gone through the roof! And Iíve been giving in to them every day and feeling like crap afterwards. ... ... I want to clean my body and get humaworm to work itís best and I know eating bags of chocolate and batches of cookies and drinking coffee all the time is NOT helping me fix my body. ... ... Iím just frustrated wit ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: 2 months since my last period..?   by Trysten3000  5y   1,082  Ask CureZone

Hehe, I wish! Thatís definitely not the case. Health has been a struggle and Iím certainly not there yet, plus Iíve done a number of other things such as giving in and going back to smoking again (I*m quitting), and havenít treated myself very well. Not sure but being too healthy is definitely not the problem as Iím feeling pretty miserable. Oh well, who knows.   [End]

• Re: 2 months since my last period..?   by Trysten3000  5y   964  Ask CureZone

I hope you are right, but I was already like 3 weeks late before I started doing any cleansing. :\   [End]

• Re: Is Humaworm still a functioning company?   by Trysten3000  5y   938  Ask Humaworm

Some people are saying they arenít getting responses from customer service. Iím not sure whatís going on. I also heard the website was down for awhile but it seems to be up again. So I guess they are still a functioning company but I donít really trust the way people are not getting responses from customer service. :\   [End]

• Re: Assistance...?   by Trysten3000  5y   1,442  Ask Humaworm

Thanks Fledgling, I am back in the USA now and doing well. Heading to the store tomorrow for lots of fresh veggies, garlic, fruits, stuff to make soup and stuff to make green juice, etc. ... ... Iím through the worst of the sickness and now just doing some healing up. Iíve already started on my humaworm course and its going well. Thanks for the help! :)   [End]

• Re: Cipro   by Trysten3000  5y   1,520  Ask Humaworm

Sorry I didnít see this message til later, I would have tried the charcoal but I think Im through the worst of it now. I will remember that next year when I go traveling again though, thank you! :)   [End]

• Hey!   by Trysten3000  5y   1,530  Ask Humaworm

Sorry it took me so long to reply and thank you all for your replies! I didnít get back to you because I was making the long trek back from Thailand to Los Angeles and then staying with family in Socal for a night and then I came back here to Central Cal yesterday. So yeah, Ive just been de-compressing a bit. ... ... My mom was waiting at the airport and I had her bring my humaworm with her. So I took my first dose that afternoon. ... ... Itís helping! I am still having bathroom issues but the dihareea has stopped and the pain and cramping still comes in waves but it was less intense and less freque ...   [retrieve this message]

• Cipro   by Trysten3000  5y   2,880  Ask Humaworm

Thank you for all your replies. ... The problem is now I have gotten worse, to the point where I can barely eat anything. I eat a meal and it painfully Ēcomes outĒ about 20 minutes later. I donít even see how itís possible for anything to go through my system so fast. I thought I was getting better a few days ago and then yesterday I took such a terrible turn for the worst. :( ... ... The pain was so bad I thought Iíd die.. ... ... This occured after I ate. I only have a few things I can eat because of my celiac disease, usually a choicebetween chicken, beef, or plain rice. I worry about the fruit beca ...   [retrieve this message]

• Wondering if you guys could help me figure this out   by Trysten3000  5y   1,730  Ask Humaworm

Hey everyone, I havenít posted on curezone in awhile, I donít come here socially anymore because of problems I had with other people and the way I was treated by some, but this forum has always been nice and I was hoping you could maybe help me figure this out. ... ... Iíve been traveling in Cambodia (Iíve left and Iím back in Thailand now) and I got very ill. This was about 2 weeks ago. It started with a bad fever, pains all over, nausea and vomiting, and horrible bad stomach pains and diharrea. After maybe 3 days of not being able to get out of bed besides to use the bathroom, the nausea and ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Can I bring Humaworm capsules traveling through customs?   by Trysten3000  5y   1,279  Ask Humaworm

Well Iím not bringing luggage or anything, just a carry on bag...   [End]

• Re: And today in the British media....   by Trysten3000  5y   836  Parasites Support

Thatís disturbing. Having worms only hurt me. ... ... I certainly wouldnít be able to stomach taking them in by choice either, no matter what good they might do!   [End]

• Re: Can I bring Humaworm capsules traveling through customs?   by Trysten3000  5y   1,189  Ask Humaworm

Yeah, youíre right. Itís only one more month. Might as well just thoroghly cleanse upon my return!   [End]

• Re: Can I bring Humaworm capsules traveling through customs?   by Trysten3000  5y   1,214  Ask Humaworm

Hmm... perhaps it would be better to just do a thorough de-worming when I get back. I wouldnít want die off to ruin my great adventure after all. Iíll just eat a ton of raw garlic up until then and then maybe the mosquitos wont like me so much. ;)   [End]

• Can I bring Humaworm capsules traveling through customs?   by Trysten3000  5y   1,332  Ask Humaworm

I was thinking of starting a Humaworm round before I travel to Asia in 2 weeks *If my order comes in time, I just barely ordered* ... ... But then I thought, will they even let me bring these unlabeled green powder capsules through customs in the Thai airports? They are super crazy strict about drugs and stuff over there and I wouldnít want them to think I was trying to sneak drugs in or something. Are you able to bring in herbs? ... ... If not, I will just wait to do a cleanse til I get back. Iím having some mild parasite infection symptoms now though, and I donít want it to be on my mind or slow m ...   [retrieve this message]

• Edited   by Trysten3000  5y   1,136  Helfinger's Salon

Hey! I donít get online as much these days but congrats on the new forum and Iíll stop by from time to time! :) ... ... Btw, things are going good, therapy is SO HARD but well worth the struggle!   [End]

• Much love! =) uch love! =) <3   by Trysten3000  6y   553  Sara's Soup Kitchen

Hey guys. I might not be around awhile. I didnít want you guys to think I was mad at you or anything! Not at all, you all are so kind and loving. Iíve just been going through a lot and I think I need to take some time away from being on the net so much. Sometimes it makes me focus too much on the wrong things (like when I come to curezone, there is a lot of great information here but I tend to also sometimes read about health and get freaked out about my own health, or when I read my travel sites, I tend to read every single experience and get freaked out about the bad ones, overthink EVER ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: hey   by Trysten3000  6y   1,668  Sara's Soup Kitchen

.... ... ... God is not shutting the door on my trip. I donít know why no one listens to me. Iím sorry but thats how I feel. The longer I stay here, the less safe, happy and healthy I will be. I donít have a choice but to leave. I donít have anywhere else to go. I have no job here and canít get a job here. I donít have anywhere to live. I am only visiting family for the holidays. I donít have anywhere else to go after this. This is it for me. My one chance. ... ... I donít mean to sound bitchy. I have to be honest, I donít think curezone is the healthiest place for me right now. Maybe not the intern ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: hey   by Trysten3000  6y   1,703  Sara's Soup Kitchen

Thanks so much and I love you too. :) ... ... Itís just always so much at once you know? People tell me ĒItís just a bad timeĒ but they donít realize my entire life has been the same way, always. It gets old. When I discovered I was celiac I felt like I had a new chance at life because I knew what was causing the problem.. but staying gluten free is the hardest thing Iíve ever had to try and do. It just infuriates me that this stuff that is poison to me is everywhere. I feel like I cannot live my dreams because there wont be food for me to eat. This hurts me so much. My friend dying just pushed ...   [retrieve this message]

• nope :(   by Trysten3000  6y   1,688  Sara's Soup Kitchen

I donít have money for a homeopath or for any supplements, not even vitamins or anything lol. I have just enough to afford food for the next month. Itís okay. I just canít fight this anymore. Iím sick of fighting. Iím sick of spending all my energy trying to get well. Iím not even living life when I spend all my energy trying to find the answer. Maybe there is no answer. Maybe some of us are just meant to die young. I have spent so long fighting and stressing and I just donít want to do that anymore, I donít want to worry about cleanses and supplements anymore. I just want to live like a n ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Glaxony and food intolerance ideas.   by Trysten3000  6y   1,747  Sara's Soup Kitchen

Actually celiac isnít an allergy, itís a genetic intolerance. I donít think itís caused by parasites, at least not in my case. I dunno, I canít speak for anyone else. It certainly wasnít effected by the cleanses. Iíve done a handful. I did have some parasites and I noticed after one of the cleanses my blood sugar was a little better but thats the only thing I noticed. I think u might have misunderstood, Iím not reacting to soy, I seem to be reacting to the lack of soy, I felt great before when I was still eating it. I also noticed when I was eating soy my periods were regular and lighter, ...   [retrieve this message]

• hey   by Trysten3000  6y   1,735  Sara's Soup Kitchen

Hey, sorry I was so negative before. Iím feeling *a little* better. I always get like this when I get glutened. Iíve done numerous parasite cleanses over the years and never got drastic results.. canít afford anymore. Canít afford the other things u mentioned either :( No job. But eft is free! Heheh.. If Iím anemic itís a side effect of malabsorption from the celiac, because Iíve always taken vitamins, eaten good foods, lots of eggs and what not + meat..not vegetarian anymore. SO Iím eating a lot of good food the only thing is just being gluten free long enough to heal and itís hard for th ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Feel like I'm dying a slow death   by Trysten3000  6y   1,832  Sara's Soup Kitchen

3 Thanks for understanding, sometimes I just need to vent. I think itís a combination of my thyroid being weak, the cold winter, the stress lately, getting glutened from the chicken I ate the other day, and the fact that a friend of mine died last night. :*( Of course this thyroid issue of mine has been going on for awhile now but everything seems worse when Iíve been glutened and then losing a loved one.. ugh anyways thanks for listening!   [End]

• Re: Thanks Trysten for the scale   by Trysten3000  6y   600  Sara's Soup Kitchen

Youíre welcome I hope it helps you.   [End]

• Re: How toxic are you? Take the test   by Trysten3000  6y   829  Sara's Soup Kitchen

I didnít finish the test because too many of those things are related to my celiac disease and it would have thrown off my results.   [End]

• Re: The Desiderata   by Trysten3000  6y   1,641  Sara's Soup Kitchen

Thats beautiful. I have seen that before but I didnít know who wrote it or what it was called. How special for someones words to touch so many people long after they are gone. As a writer I hope someday my words can do the same.   [End]

• hi- the scale   by Trysten3000  6y   928  Sara's Soup Kitchen

The scale is a therapy program to sort of help guide you on the best way to use EFT. ... ... It involves writing and scripting (free association writing) on a subject. The idea is that we attract everything in our universe. So if we are unhappy with a part of our lives, like health or our career, we are still responsible for whatever problems we are having because we attracted the situation. Why would we attract a situation which is not making us happy? Because we have some sort of negative attachment within ourselves. This is called a limiting belief. Or a blockage, whatever you want to call i ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Food combinations   by Trysten3000  6y   1,289  Sara's Soup Kitchen

Fruit is the biggest thing. People think Iím a jerk in my family because if they fix breakfast, I just have fruit. They donít get that mixing fruit with eggs bread etc is the worst thing you can do. Iím so in tune with my body, it makes me SO sick to mix fruit with anything. I donít see how they canít feel it! ... ... The good thing is though, fruit digests super fast so usually Iíll have a fruit smoothie right when I wake up, then go get ready for my day and an hour or so later have a second breakfast, some eggs or something, before heading out. ... ...   [End]

• Re: My opinion is....   by Trysten3000  6y   1,293  Sara's Soup Kitchen

Some people can tolerate it. I think itís important to listen to our bodies. ... ... Another very important thing, IMO, is food combinations. Thats not something I see talked about a lot but itís made a big difference, a BIG difference in healing my gut. ... ... I can handle a bowl of ice cream on an empty stomach just fine, but if I were to eat a bowl of ice cream for dessert after say, a plate of chicken and rice, MAN I will be SO sick for hours. ... ... Check this out: ... ... ... http://www.alderbrooke.com/chart.htm ... ... I can eat broccoli with alfredo sauce, but if I have broccoli, pasta, alfredo sauce (god ...   [retrieve this message]

• food!   R by Trysten3000  6y   1,374  Sara's Soup Kitchen

For me, the one MAIN thing I care about in diet is gluten free. My diet must be gluten free. That is the one thing that has effected my health drastically, not sugar, not fat, not dairy, JUST gluten. ... ... The good thing about the long road I went down trying to figure out what was wrong with me though, is that I learned how bad a lot of other things were for me, such as trans fat, artificial sugar, too much real sugar, etc. If I had been one of the ĒluckyĒ young people who are blessed with perfect health (only to have it catch up with them somewhere in their forties), I never would have lear ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Aha! Finally Found It!   by Trysten3000  6y   1,520  Sara's Soup Kitchen

Thanks for the videos O, I will watch them later this afternoon when I have time. I donít know what Desiderata is though?   [End]

• Re: eft!   by Trysten3000  6y   988  Sara's Soup Kitchen

Oh yes Iíve been doing it every day along with a program to go along with it (emotional guidance scale). Itís one of the most powerful therapies Iíve ever come across.   [End]

• Re: Congratulations Tony and Luella   by Trysten3000  6y   790  Sara's Soup Kitchen

I dunno who they are but yay for them anyway! dunno who they are but yay for them anyway! 3   [End]

• faith   by Trysten3000  6y   1,611  Sara's Soup Kitchen

I love your faith Sara! Itís beautiful. I feel the same about God. God, Allah, whatever you want to call him. Thanks for this post, it was a nice reminder about just having faith. I have felt a calling for some time now to go on a journey to the other side of the world and find myself. I shouldnít let stress get to me about the little things like what vaccines to get and what not, or even money. Iíve always followed what I feel God is telling me to do (such as quitting this job) and itís always worked out positively for me. love your faith Sara! Itís beautiful. I feel the same about God. ...   [retrieve this message]

• eft!   by Trysten3000  6y   993  Sara's Soup Kitchen

I noticed you guys talking about EFT in the other thread. I love EFT! It is SO amazing. Itís helped me massively in my life.   [End]

• Re: Grrr.. travel vaccines   by Trysten3000  6y   1,493  Sara's Soup Kitchen

Hopefully mid january! Depends on what happens with these vaccinations, if I get them or not.   [End]

• indeed   by Trysten3000  6y   1,545  Sara's Soup Kitchen

Indeed I will! :) I will attempt to take lots of pics too.   [End]

• iodine :)   by Trysten3000  6y   1,604  Sara's Soup Kitchen

Ooh thats another thing- Iím bringing my iodine and taking it (and adding it to my water) when Im over there. That should help my immunity somewhat I think.   [End]

• whats in the water? n/m   by Trysten3000  6y   1,470  Sara's Soup Kitchen

whats in the water? n/m   [End]

• Re: Grrr.. travel vaccines   by Trysten3000  6y   1,589  Sara's Soup Kitchen

Ok.. this is what you guys donít get. I have to eat and live here and my savings are being slowly worn down.. postponing a month or two would mean even LESS money for my trip, as I donít have a job and am having to use my savings to eat. So if I donít go very very soon, eventually my savings are gonna go to food and I wont be able to go at all. ... ... Itís now or never. Iíll be homeless when I come back too. Maybe itís in my path. Carpe Diem.   [End]

• Re: Grrr.. travel vaccines   by Trysten3000  6y   1,524  Sara's Soup Kitchen

More funds arenít coming. I have money for FOOD lol. I have plenty of money for my trip lol.. thats what Iím saying. Trip is paid for. ... ... There wonít be another time in my life I will have this opportunity. There arenít Ēmore fundsĒ to get from anywhere. Iím not waiting, Iíve been feeling a strong intuition since last summer that I am not going to live too much longer for whatever reason and this is the time to do these things in my life without fear. So I will just do whatever I can as far as vaccines/preparation and then go. No worries. :)   [End]

• Re: Grrr.. travel vaccines   by Trysten3000  6y   1,593  Sara's Soup Kitchen

I might try and get a couple vaccines but I donít even know if I can afford that, and I most definitely canít afford all the ones they recommend. I think getting the malaria pills might be the most important thing.   [End]

• Re: Grrr.. travel vaccines   by Trysten3000  6y   1,567  Sara's Soup Kitchen

I had to quit because all the people there were the people I was getting wasted drunk and having sex with, and they all had turned on me and were wanting to beat me up and stuff, I wrote all about it in the thread about alcoholism. Iíve been jobless about 2 weeks and I decided to take the time off for the holidays because by the time I could get another job I will be leaving on my trip anyway.   [End]

• Re: Grrr.. travel vaccines   by Trysten3000  6y   1,610  Sara's Soup Kitchen

I already had a passport, and I have just enough money left for my plane ticket and my trip. I didnít plan on losing my job and didnít know how expensive vaccines were. ... ... I looked and no, there are no requirements for going to Thailand and Cambodia besides yellow fever IF you are coming from a country where yellow fever is present and The unites states is not one of those countries.   [End]

• Grrr.. travel vaccines   by Trysten3000  6y   1,632  Sara's Soup Kitchen

I am unsure if I should try and get any vaccines for travel. A few points: ... ... 1)I donít really like the idea of putting vaccines into my body with all the problems I have and the bad things I hear about vaccines. ... ... 2)I have NO more money to spend on all this, and I have no insurance and I donít know how much these vaccines cost plus there are like 7 of them recommended for where Iím going and I DONíT have enough for all of them, no way. ... ... 3)I am scared of getting sick over there. ... ... 4)Itís highly annoying how everywhere says ĒSee your doctor before planning your tripĒ ... ... I find the last ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Are you feeling drawn in to controversaries?   by Trysten3000  6y   720  Sara's Soup Kitchen

Indeed. I liked what you said about saving someone and saving the world. ... ... Itís always better to leave an argument and go do something positive, even if its just for yourself.   [End]

• True, true   by Trysten3000  6y   5,357  Addiction: Drug  Ü Cross-post Ü

Very true.   [End]

• :d !   by Trysten3000  6y   5,380  Addiction: Drug  Ü Cross-post Ü

You rock. ... ... People on curezone were the only people in my life who were way harsh to me over all this. My mom and dad were not at all. They have always been proud of me and never seem disappointed in me for anything, thats why I love them. I dunno though, itís way different, because people on forums only know our online personality and what we write about so I donít blame anyone here for anything, they donít know me truly. And they react in whatever way they think is going to help I guess. Everyone sees things different. I know I am a VERY liberal person, extremely in almost all ways, wit ...   [retrieve this message]

• hi!   by Trysten3000  6y   1,466  Sara's Soup Kitchen

Hi hopinso, Iíd post in a forum of yours. Youíve helped me a lot over the years and your advice has always been loving and intelligent. Go for it! ... ... i hopinso, Iíd post in a forum of yours. Youíve helped me a lot over the years and your advice has always been loving and intelligent. Go for it! ... ... 3   [End]

• Re: Message on Trysten removed   by Trysten3000  6y   1,091  Sara's Soup Kitchen

Thanks for caring Sara hanks for caring Sara 3 ... ... I hope I didnít say anything negative. I donít think I did. And itís sad because I somehow forgot what I said even though it was like 10 minutes ago lol. Gah PMS hurts my brain. Heheh. ... ... Seriously though, the only reason I donít regret the whole entire thing (from the moment I posted my stupid story in the iodine forum), was that it led me to THIS forum and getting to know you better. Everything for a reason I guess! Other than that the whole thing is just way too much attention on me and starting to make me feel a bit silly lol.. ... ... Eve ...   [retrieve this message]

• all good   by Trysten3000  6y   5,456  Addiction: Drug  Ü Cross-post Ü

3 hearts to both of you. Itís all good on my end.   [End]

• no big dealll o big dealll <3   by Trysten3000  6y   5,401  Addiction: Drug  Ü Cross-post Ü

You guys are so sweet, itís no big deal though. Itís not the end of the world if I canít post on one particular web page considering the trillions of others out there lol.. I really donít mind. :) I thinks I got my groove with iodine pretty well figured out by now anyway, much thanks to the iodine forum for teaching me lots of good stuff all of last year though!   [End]

• Re: My promise!!   by Trysten3000  6y   745  Sara's Soup Kitchen

Oh yes of course your kitty, :( I didnít read the thread about the dog so I wasnít sure what you were refferring to. h yes of course your kitty, :( I didnít read the thread about the dog so I wasnít sure what you were refferring to. 3   [End]

• Edited   by Trysten3000  6y   277  Sara's Soup Kitchen

Aww thanks..itís really not a big deal though. I made my peace with V, I donít have a problem with him anymore, nor anyone else. If he feels itís appropriate to keep me banned itís no big deal. *shrugs* I really donít have any iodine questions anyway. Thank you though! ww thanks..itís really not a big deal though. I made my peace with V, I donít have a problem with him anymore, nor anyone else. If he feels itís appropriate to keep me banned itís no big deal. *shrugs* I really donít have any iodine questions anyway. Thank you though! 333   [End]

• Re: BANNING: I hope all read this!!   by Trysten3000  6y   5,464  Addiction: Drug  Ü Cross-post Ü

Youíre a beautiful person. :)   [End]

• Re: My promise!!   by Trysten3000  6y   756  Sara's Soup Kitchen

animal crisis ?   [End]

• Re: Just can't please everyone - I want to scream   by Trysten3000  6y   1,143  Sara's Soup Kitchen

WHY did they do that? ... ... If someone touched my cat they would be dead. My cat is my familiar, my truest soul mate, my closest friend. We are telepathic with each other, heís really like an extension of me more than a seperate being.   [End]

• Re: Just can't please everyone - I want to scream   by Trysten3000  6y   1,094  Sara's Soup Kitchen

Everything seems very.. turbulent in the universe right now.. a lot of people seem very touchy and emotional. I know I am. I have such bad PMS right now. *screams with you*   [End]

• Video Embedded Re: Well if we're posting videos!   by Trysten3000  6y   5,480  Addiction: Drug  Ü Cross-post Ü

Hereís a nice message to end all this.. ... ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Re: I'm not arguing with you! lol   by Trysten3000  6y   5,457  Addiction: Drug  Ü Cross-post Ü

Hi! Thanks! Yeah, Iím big on therapy. Iím a therapy junkie. I love looking within. Re-programming negative thought/spirals and patterns and what not. I find it exciting and motivating. I was doing some specific therapy work not too long before I went through my break up with my ex and got off track. Iím going back to it now because it helped me a LOT before. ... ... i! Thanks! Yeah, Iím big on therapy. Iím a therapy junkie. I love looking within. Re-programming negative thought/spirals and patterns and what not. I find it exciting and motivating. I was doing some specific therapy work not too ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: .   by Trysten3000  6y   5,559  Addiction: Drug  Ü Cross-post Ü

Yes it was my choice, of course, itís really not a big deal, I mean I didnít think it was neccessary either, but like I said, itís your forum and I donít hate you at all, I really donít have hate in me. :) es it was my choice, of course, itís really not a big deal, I mean I didnít think it was neccessary either, but like I said, itís your forum and I donít hate you at all, I really donít have hate in me. :) 3   [End]

• Re: Trysten   by Trysten3000  6y   5,374  Addiction: Drug  Ü Cross-post Ü

:) Thanks, lol Iím heading towards 30 so I better!   [End]

• that would be awesome   by Trysten3000  6y   5,478  Addiction: Drug  Ü Cross-post Ü

Haha you donít know how often I wish that. How often I tell people ĒGosh! I wish you could just be inside me for 5 minutes to see how I see things!Ē ... ... Imagine if everyone could switch places for an hour, especially people like me and you from pretty different backgrounds/life experiences/moral codes/ideas/whatever. It would be eye opening, in a good way. ... ... I hope the world does evolve to become telepathic. One day!   [End]

• fluoride   by Trysten3000  6y   951  Sara's Soup Kitchen

Ah yeah the caffeine is ok itís the fluoride I have a problem with. ... ... I did fluoride detox on high doses of iodine.. it was HELL. Like, bad hell, my hair fell out, I was in constant, grinding horrible pain, I could taste this awful taste in my mouth, my skin had lesions on it, etc. ... ... After going through that I pretty much try to keep all fluoride away from me because anything that feels THAT bad coming out canít be good for you. :\ ... ... That said green tea does have a lot of healthy properties, I do drink it in moderation. I prefer Yerba Mate tea though, when I can get my hands on some. It ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Life or Death   by Trysten3000  6y   805  Sara's Soup Kitchen

Everything we do is either an act of self love, or not. ... ... Lately with everything I do I ask ĒIs this within both love for myself and respect for myself?Ē ... ... This includes anything, food, behavior, words, things I watch on tv, etc. ... ...   [End]

• heheh crap cheap wine   by Trysten3000  6y   5,600  Addiction: Drug  Ü Cross-post Ü

Maybe u just need better liquor.. heheh.. that gave me the lolís.. THANKS man ;) ... ... I was drinking the cheapest, crappiest red wine possible. ... ... Probably filled with fluoride and God knows what else. I always got skin breakouts the next day and it would turn my face red, almost like a sunburn. ... ... Besides all the obvious reasons, thatís actually another reason why Iím never drinking again. Just with my gluten intolerance and my bodyís general sensitivy (especially since doing iodine) it seems alcohol, even gluten free alcohol really hurts my body. On the celiac boards they said a lot of cel ...   [retrieve this message]

• green tea   by Trysten3000  6y   1,025  Sara's Soup Kitchen

One thing to be careful about green tea- it contains fluoride. ... ... I notice if Iím high doses of iodine and drink a lot of green tea I get sick. My body canít stand the fluoride.   [End]

• Edited   by Trysten3000  6y   5,361  Addiction: Drug  Ü Cross-post Ü

Well, you have a right to ban whoever you want from your forum V. ... ... As I said, I was asked by someone else privately to post that Iíd been banned here. ... ... We all have different beliefs and morals, itís clear ours donít align. Thatís okay, agree to disagree. God bless, good luck with iodine and your health! ... ... ell, you have a right to ban whoever you want from your forum V. ... ... As I said, I was asked by someone else privately to post that Iíd been banned here. ... ... We all have different beliefs and morals, itís clear ours donít align. Thatís okay, agree to disagree. God bless, good luck with ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Trysten   by Trysten3000  6y   5,413  Addiction: Drug  Ü Cross-post Ü

Okay, I wasnít sure. I elaborated in my ĒpsĒ, why I asked. ;) ... ... I think I have things pretty well figured out. Thank God for that. Love ya!   [End]

• ps more drug and alcohol thoughts.   by Trysten3000  6y   5,516  Addiction: Drug  Ü Cross-post Ü

Sorry Ill post a new post instead of editing the other one. ... ... I was just curious if you read what I wrote because I think it was pretty honest as far as me recognizing the roots of my problem and what I need to work on. ... ... As far as drugs, you never tried them ever? Thatís cool. EVeryone is different. I donít regret a single drug Iíve done. Iím not against drugs in a general sense.. I support decriminalization efforts whenever I can, especially for pot but I personally believe all drugs should be legal. I think we should each be responsible for the choices we make. Iím not even ĒagainstĒ ...   [retrieve this message]

• thank you   by Trysten3000  6y   5,476  Addiction: Drug  Ü Cross-post Ü

Hi and thank you for your message. ... ... I donít believe in any one religion in a typical sense, but I do believe in the message of forgiveness from Jesus Christ. If you are a Christian my spiritual views might not make sense to you, I donít know. Itís not that I ever turned away from the loving spirit of Christ, itís more my spirituality took a step back and evolved to a bigger place. I can see truth in all religions. But I think asking forgiveness from our sins is important. ... ... Your sister sounds a lot like me, except thankfully I donít have unprotected sex. Too many skeezy guys out there. ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Trysten   by Trysten3000  6y   5,451  Addiction: Drug  Ü Cross-post Ü

Did you read what I wrote?   [End]

• Re: some more of my story..and thoughts.. long!   by Trysten3000  6y   5,541  Addiction: Drug  Ü Cross-post Ü

You are right, and you are entitled to your opinion. Iím sorry I flew off the handle towards you about Thailand. I certainly donít agree with your opinion but its your right to think whatever you want about it. I know not everyone feels what I do. I have a desire to see every part of the world. I do have some people I look up to as role models, a lot of them are women who have overcome addiction and their own demons and gone on to do great things, also all great writers I consider roll models. I agree my actions donít need your forgiveness, the only thing I suppose I would ask forgiveness ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: some more of my story..and thoughts.. long!   by Trysten3000  6y   5,456  Addiction: Drug  Ü Cross-post Ü

I think being mentally ill is not recognizing where you need work. Without God in my life I would be mentally ill but God provides me with love and purpose which helps me fix the problem.   [End]

• some more of my story..and thoughts.. long!   by Trysten3000  6y   5,497  Addiction: Drug  Ü Cross-post Ü

If your goal was truly to help me and not to hurt me, I appreciate it. Actually, either way, I appreciate it. ... ... But I guess I just didnít understand your viewpoint. I mean, I get it, I quit drinking. Itís like I say Iím changing, Iíve made a decision. I sort of feel like some of you think Iím somehow arguing that I want to keep drinking, and I donít get why. I mean the whole reason I posted this here was I wanted to share my story of what Iíd been through. Talking about it helps. Itís putting it out there to the world. Admitting everything. It makes you free. It helps you forgive yourself ...   [retrieve this message]

• I'm not arguing with you! lol   by Trysten3000  6y   5,588  Addiction: Drug  Ü Cross-post Ü

What youíve said is absolutely true. I donít know why Iím constantly being misunderstood, Iím sorry if Iím not communicating what I mean well. Iím tired. :) ... ... Iíve already said more than a few times now, that I am working on myself, and my problems. I donít know why this is continually being ignored. DId you read the 1,2,3 things I listed in the other post? ... ... Here is the third point I made, quoted from my other post: ... ... Ē3)Iíve stated that I am now working on healing and doing the work to figure out the CAUSE of the problem in the first placeĒ ... ... Iím not making any excuses, Iím doing the ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: The official Sara and Trysten Flax Fan Club   by Trysten3000  6y   1,051  Sara's Soup Kitchen

Dang, Im hungry now lol. Thanks for some good ideas!   [End]

• Re: Lol, it is freezing   by Trysten3000  6y   690  Sara's Soup Kitchen

Itís probably like 50 degrees or something. Not that cold in comparison to some places, but too cold for me! ... ... If I had my way Iíd be laying in the sun on a beach somewhere in 85 degree warmth, constantly.   [End]

• very eloquently put!   by Trysten3000  6y   861  Sara's Soup Kitchen

You definitely have a way with words. I will pray for you tonight! Have a nice trip! :)   [End]

• negativity (a bit of a rant)   by Trysten3000  6y   849  Sara's Soup Kitchen

Iíve been thinking a lot about mean people (or negative people, whatever) and what they are here to teach us. Obviously with my recent er.. disagreements with a few people here in the other forum this has been on my mind. (I know I should just stay away from it, but there is that pulling temptation of curiosity to go back and see what they said lol) ... ... What is it for? ... ... What does it have to teach me? ... ... Something I noticed was whenever I said I was doing better, it seemed to almost anger people. NO Iím NOT doing better they would tell me, Iím lying to myself. It was as if they cannot comp ...   [retrieve this message]

• yeahhhhh   by Trysten3000  6y   5,417  Addiction: Drug  Ü Cross-post Ü

Think what you want. It wonít change my life one bit. I donít hate myself at all, and you thinking that doesnít make it so. I never said I was instantly all better, I said Iíd made the choice to not drink anymore, and I was over drinking and doing good. I said in lots of other posts that Iím excited to work (therapy, self examination, figuring out what exactly triggers me to want to drink in the first place and working on better ways of dealing with those things) on myself and become a better person. You obviously didnít read the entire thread. So lets see: ... ... 1)Iíve stated my mistakes and ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: The official Sara and Trysten Flax Fan Club   by Trysten3000  6y   1,119  Sara's Soup Kitchen

Yay! lol ... ... Let me know if you have any more ideas of things to put/mix flax with. ... ... As of now all I have is the yogurt and hot blended fruit.   [End]

• Re: I feel lazy   by Trysten3000  6y   771  Sara's Soup Kitchen

lol I dunno, am I? ;) ... ... A lot of people here hate the heat and love the winter, so Im a weirdo in that way, around here.   [End]

• Re: Insanity   by Trysten3000  6y   870  Sara's Soup Kitchen

:) ... ... When God shuts a door he opens a window. Such a true thing.. ... ... The more bad people I cut out of my life the more wonderful, supportive and positive people seem to suddenly appear. Itís awesome, especially when staying away from drinking, because itís exactly the LACK of those types of friends in my life which led to the boredom that led to me drinking again in the first place. ... ... Good, intelligent people stimulate my mind, and just getting to interact with them is like a high in itself.   [End]

• Edited   by Trysten3000  6y   5,596  Addiction: Drug  Ü Cross-post Ü

Actually I have no desire to go where Iím not wanted, and even if I was un-banned I wouldnít return to that forum. I was asked privately by a friend to post that Iíd been banned, because this has happened to others and some people feel it would be best to bring it to light. ... ... Trust me, I have no respect for a club that wouldnít have me as a member. :) As for if I would bring negativity to the forum, I find that sort of funny, considering I got a bright star award and tons of RRR posts while I was there. I always thought I was a very positive contributer. I guess one sorta negative post ca ...   [retrieve this message]

• banned! ;)   by Trysten3000  6y   5,680  Addiction: Drug  Ü Cross-post Ü

Haha, just wanted to share that I was banned from the iodine forum because of my posts here. Anyone else think thatís a bit far? All I did was defend myself and my position (and last time I checked people were allowed to disagree) and Iím banned from a completely different forum? What exactly do my posts about my alcohol relapse have to do with the iodine forum? Makes a lot of sense eh? :\ I never once have been rude or unkind in the iodine forum and always tried to be a positive, active contributor. I was asked by a friend to share here that this it the sort of schoolyard bullying thatís ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: PS   by Trysten3000  6y   5,463  Addiction: Drug  Ü Cross-post Ü

Awesome- that was very cool. ... ... Is that true? (the 2012 thing?!)   [End]

• aww :(   by Trysten3000  6y   5,436  Addiction: Drug  Ü Cross-post Ü

Gah, Im sorry about your experiences with celiac! ... ... I definitely couldnít ĒtradeĒ alcohol for marijuana even if I wanted to lol... weed is definitely an independent, solo substance.. something to sit alone with.. It makes me so weirded out I canít even SPEAK to other people (even those Im really comfortable with) when high. So I donít think Iíll be using it as a social lubricant the way I used alcohol.. unless I want people to think Iím a strange paranoid looking silent weirdo. LMAO ... ... I hear ya though, its never good to replace addictions. I did that with alcohol after quitting crack and ...   [retrieve this message]

• control, and healing the source of the problem   by Trysten3000  6y   5,423  Addiction: Drug  Ü Cross-post Ü

Thats why I think its important to look at WHY you were drinking in the first place. Self control is always valuable, and we definitely can just choose not to drink, itís not that hard, but I donít just want to NOT drink, I want to find real happiness and real self love and respect. You have to do look within and do the work on yourself, which can be hard but Iím excited about doing. Because its just like you said, you can hold out and not drink for periods of time but if you dont understand what triggers you to drink in the first place you WILL go back to it at some point. ... ... Iíve figured ...   [retrieve this message]

• gluten   by Trysten3000  6y   5,792  Addiction: Drug  Ü Cross-post Ü

Celiac u mean? That its like an addiction, not a disease? ... ... I like that mentality, all things are curable, I do agree with that. :) ... ... I guess its hard for me to believe I could ever eat gluten again, Ive been doing iodine over a year now and the slighest trace of gluten still makes me ill for days. :( BUT- your case does give me a lot of hope! I believe I can heal from what gluten has done to me. ... ... I donít think Iíd ever eat it again by choice tho! ... ... Also- greed indeed. Itís so disgusting how they will use whatever is the cheapest grain as a filler in almost everything, no matter how m ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Insanity   by Trysten3000  6y   877  Sara's Soup Kitchen

I believe our thoughts effect our reality, what we believe is what we get. So we can make a peaceful world if we wish it. ... ... As I slowly break away from the negative toxic people in my life, or even well intentioned people who bring toxicity to me, the more and more positive energy seems to surround me, and the more I bask in that energy the more peace and good things start seeming to come to me like a magnet! I love law of attraction. ... ... You are awesome :)   [End]

• Re: *edit addition*   by Trysten3000  6y   5,503  Addiction: Drug  Ü Cross-post Ü

Being celiac is a disease.. drinking is just something a person can do. ... Itís different. ... ... Itís a choice. Our actions are always a choice.   [End]

• Re: I feel lazy   by Trysten3000  6y   662  Sara's Soup Kitchen

This is how I am all winter!   [End]

• Re: Yummy hot fruit "cereal" (flax)   by Trysten3000  6y   1,199  Sara's Soup Kitchen

Yay! Friends in high places! Hehe ... Thank you for saying that. Like I said in the other forum I didnít drink for a year before I relapsed back into it so it was sorta easy for me to pull myself right back on track after I got out of the bad situation. ... ... Itís weird you said that because flax and honey is one of my favorite things! Sometimes I just grind up my flax and dump a bunch of honey on top and mix it together into a yummy sweet sticky paste, its sorta hard to eat but its gooooood when you want something candy-like. ... ... We should be in a flax appreciation club lol. ay! Friends in high ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Yummy hot fruit "cereal" (flax)   by Trysten3000  6y   1,118  Sara's Soup Kitchen

Gah! I know! Iíve seen so many recipes (cookies and breads and things) that call for baking flaX, it makes me so mad, itís so unstable, itís just like turning it to pure free radical poison! I like to take my flax with a bit of coconut oil as I heard the medium chain triglycerides help protect the flax from oxidizing in your system. I donít know how true this is but coconut oil seems to help my thyroid anyway so I like it. :) ... ... Iím not coping with the cold weather, I hate it! lol I was meant to live somewhere very hot. And this is California and it doesnít even get that cold here, but I s ...   [retrieve this message]

• Edited   by Trysten3000  6y   5,481  Addiction: Drug  Ü Cross-post Ü

What I donít understand is why one would need a ĒspankingĒ when they had ALREADY admitted to their mistakes and resolved to change? ... ... It makes no sense to me. Iíve made the choice to no longer drink as a result of the negativity drinking caused me. Iíve already had my wake up call. What is the point of verbally abusing me now? Is the guilt and pain Iíve suffered as a result of my actions while drinking thus far NOT enough that I now need to be called Ēshameful and disgustingĒ? If I didnít already feel shame and disgust towards my actions, I wouldnít have resolved to change. I donít really ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Yummy hot fruit "cereal" (flax)   by Trysten3000  6y   1,102  Sara's Soup Kitchen

Hi! Ah yah I was going to mention when I first wrote this that those not wanting to use a microwave would use the stove if preferred. I use the stove for most things, I didnít even have a mircowave at my old apartment, so I got used to using the stove, I do use the microwave on occasion though when trying to do something in a hurry. Stovetop is always better. :) ... ... ANd yeah I know about flax being unstable. I keep mine in the fridge as soon as I grind it up. The capsules I buy are from a really good brand I trust, I think they are okay because I get massive positive changes from taking the ...   [retrieve this message]

• Yummy hot fruit "cereal" (flax)   by Trysten3000  6y   1,203  Sara's Soup Kitchen

I made something tasty today! ... ... I have a giant bag of whole flax, and Iíve been trying to think of ways to get it into my diet. Sometimes I have it in yogurt, but I donít always feel like having dairy every day. So today I wanted to try something new, and I did this: ... ... Blended 1 whole Jonagold apple and about 8 medium strawberries and a little water in the blender, than I poured it all into a bowl and microwaved it til it was just a bit warm, not scalding hot or anything. Then I added in 4 heaping spoonfuls of ground flax and mixed it in. The result was a semi crunchy, chewy, warm and sw ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: proceed very cautiously, not highly recommended   by Trysten3000  6y   1,229  Parasite Glax

Ah ok. The only painting I ever did was over a staph infection I had in my face! It didnít end well. lol I stick to taking it orally now.   [End]

• laW OF attraction   by Trysten3000  6y   906  Sara's Soup Kitchen

I hate the news too, mostly because you can tell they really get off when something bad happens like in Mumbai. Like, yes yes yes! Money for the station! Publicity for me as a reporter! It sometimes seems like some of them are practically drooling with excitement. ... ... I feel as a lightworker its important for me to watch where my focus is, because I believe in law of attraction so much. SO I will pay attention to whats happenhing but I wont sit and watch the news as its nothing but negative and that draws my focus to these negative things. ... ... Whenever I feel this negativity from the world p ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: if i think its worms, is it?   by Trysten3000  6y   2,291  Parasite Glax

Hmm.. it could be a lot of things. I donít think its neccessarily worms. ... ... I only had a ĒspecimenĒ on one of my cleanses! I always found it weird, when people were talking about passing load after load of worms and I would just get nothing. I did feel better after the cleanses tho, so I guess they did something!   [End]

• painting?   by Trysten3000  6y   1,144  Parasite Glax

Can I ask why you guys do this? I mean, vs just taking it orally?   [End]

• Edited   by Trysten3000  6y   790  Parasite Glax

Iím so sorry! RIP. :(   [End]

• I am :)   by Trysten3000  6y   5,556  Addiction: Drug  Ü Cross-post Ü

I most certainly am and will.. its one thing I love about life, how quickly things can change, once you decide you want them to. Things are going great now and its funny even reading this thread because it was such a short time ago but Im already over it and on to the next thing.. workin on my career again, planning my travels. I love that song, and thanks!!!! ... ... :) most certainly am and will.. its one thing I love about life, how quickly things can change, once you decide you want them to. Things are going great now and its funny even reading this thread because it was such a short time ...   [retrieve this message]

• :) my views   by Trysten3000  6y   5,576  Addiction: Drug  Ü Cross-post Ü

Hi! ... ... I know Iím a hard person to understand, and I know I was treating myself hatefully before. I just got caught up in some drama with some bad people, drugs and drinking. ... ... The point isnít if I was treating myself badly then, the point is Iím NOT anymore. When you see a problem, admit it, and fix it, why canít things get better? Things CAN just change and get better, itís called a realization, a wake up call, a Ēlight bulb going offĒ. If that wasnít the case, no one would ever change a behavior. ... ... Some of this just comes down to opinions, which we all are entitled to have. I still lo ...   [retrieve this message]

• Edited   by Trysten3000  6y   5,389  Addiction: Drug  Ü Cross-post Ü

ĒFill your spirit with adventure and liveĒ ... ... Exactly what Iím doing, and what I always have done. Iím a crazy girl and I live a crazy life, I always have. Iíve always made bold choices, and I usually donít apologize for them because they are a part of my journey. When I make mistakes, I admit it (as I did, telling my story here) and I forgive myself. My highs are extremely high and my lows are like something out of the lifetime drama movie of the week. Iím dramatic, always have been that too. Life is boring without a bit of the drama. :) ... ... ĒThese people take themselves sooo seriously tha ...   [retrieve this message]

Forum Pages
1  ...  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11 12  

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Constipated by medication?
Find relief!
Herpes Treatment News
World-First Single Application Herpes Treatment.
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Free...
ClarkFx Parasite Tincture
Enhanced all in one Parasite Cleansing Tincture according to Dr. Hu...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Utopia Silver Supplements
Mineral & Vitamin Organ Support. Find the supplements you need to s...
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

Healthy Weight Loss
ĒAfter having tried pills, shakes, and about everything else ... I am thr...
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
Healthy Weight Loss
ĒI have more energy than ever.Ē - Sally May
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technologyô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Native Remedies - People & Pets
Extensive line of herbal and homeopathic remedies for people ...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

208 messages, 479,729 topics, topics per page limited to: 150, average number of messages per page: 17, 12 pages,  29,254,244 page views

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."
~ Eleanor Roosevelt

Image Galler Mosaic Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Herpes Cure?
It certainly is a major breakthrough in how Herpes is Treated

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powderģ
A special discount for all CureZone members!

Oxy-Powderģ Colon Cleanse
All Natural Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Same or ...

Medically Proven Anti-Cancer Benefits
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced wate...

Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

Dr. Clark: Best Prices You Will Find!
Tools for Healing is the number one source for produc...

Cancerís Natural Enemy
Opc Oleander, 15% Discount With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001

Natural Cancer Remedies

Royal Supreme Flax Hull Lignans
Flax is a well-established source of the essential fatty ac...

Life Technologyô

Medianet Ads

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powderģ

Proven Parasite Diet

Cancerís Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Life Technologyô

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powderģ

Proven Parasite Diet

Cancerís Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Life Technologyô

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 1.14 sec at 4/20/2014 3:23:25 AM, requested by 107.22.45.61, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/s2.asp?f=762&c=0&ob=d&m=Trysten3000 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=8