CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums29030 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Expanded All Messages [68] Posted by aprilrain, Sorted by Date Source: Mosaic: Messages Across All CureZone Forums & Blogs

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Rules
 29,232,443 page views     495 messages     479,604 topics     1 pages
New Message Posting Disabled  

Original Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
163s ago
Search:   Top 300

All Messages [68] Posted by aprilrain, Sorted by Date   Back To Standard Forum View

Like Mosaic on Facebook.com
  • Re: i want to live but not like this!!! 22 months of hell!!!   by aprilrain  28mo   1,589  Pancreatitis  Cross-post

Aww I feel so bad for you. Thats exactly how I felt, wanting to have my life back and enjoy it with my children and just live again. I also had my GB removed when it was only functioning at 11% and Im still mad at myself for letting that doctor take out my organ that God gave me but my pancreatitis didn’t start until about a year after my GB surgery but like you I had no gallstones or anything else. ... ... I also felt no pain when i went to the ER one night when I was hooked up to IV drip of water. From alot pancreatitis forums that i read when you get dehydrated that makes the pancreatitis re ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: treatment for mild Pancreatitis   by aprilrain  28mo   9,280  Pancreatitis  Cross-post

Hi, ... ... Sorry it took me so long to reply, I haven’t been on curezone lately. You can ask your doctor to prescribe you digestive enzymes but if they haven’t diagnosed you with chronic pancreatitis which can take 4-ever then they usually won’t give you the enzymes but you can always buy enzymes online, Vitacost have some for fairly good prices. ... ... My MRI did not show anythning either and my doctor was also saying like yours that its probaly muscle pain and I knew it was not muscle pain. I pretty much give up on tradional medicine because they only treat the symptoms and not the cause. ... ... Im ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: 32 Years Of Living With Pancreatitis   by aprilrain  28mo   1,632  Pancreatitis

Im glad to see someone has good news of actually healing pancreatitis. If people healed there pancreas cancer through programs followed through the Gerson therapy & Kellys Curing the Incurable, why shouldn’t pancreatitis be able to heal. You give me hope. ... ... -April   [End]

• Re: Is there any hope for my mum?   by aprilrain  4y   795  Fasting: Water Only.

Golthing, ... ... Do you think for a person who has pancreatitis that a juice fast or water fast would be beneficial? Would you recommend a raw veggie juice fast first then gradually going into a water fast after some of the vitamins,minerals, & amino acid reserves have been built up? ... ... Any good advice is appreciated. ... ... AprilRain   [End]

• Re: Excess acid could be shortening your life   by aprilrain  4y   589  Ask Tony Isaacs

Very good article. Do you believe idiopathic pancreatitis could be caused by acidosis? ... ... AprilRain   [End]

• Re: Pancreatic Stones came out   by aprilrain  4y   4,715  Pancreatitis  Cross-post

Oh you never had pancreas pain lucky you. Just some sort of inflammation that is probaly affecting your pancreas enzymes & insulin. Is your food coming out undigested? Do you have a gallbladder?   [End]

• Re: Pancreatic Stones came out   by aprilrain  4y   4,880  Pancreatitis  Cross-post

Hi! ... ... I have recently been having pancreas pain(pancreatitis) which I believe is caused by candida/toxemia. I also heard from a friend that pancreatitis could be caused by parasites like your wrote. Is your pancreas pain getting better from your treatment your doing? ... ... April   [End]

• Re: Does it take less time for already-lean people to reach stage five o...   by aprilrain  4y   979  Fasting: Water Only.

Chrisb 1, ... ... My pancreas pain started as a very mild pain around nov/2009 but has steadily increased over the months until feb 7th/2010 when I believe I had a mild acute attack & went to the ER where my blood glucose was 116mg & I was unable to hold food or liquid down. My blood glucose has never been out of the norm & considering I did not have anything to eat or drink but water for at least 24 hrs before going to the ER my sugar was high I assume from the inflammation but my enzymes were in the normal range. Since going to the ER I still have pancreas pain & it especially gets worse alon ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Does it take less time for already-lean people to reach stage five o...   by aprilrain  4y   830  Fasting: Water Only.

Hi Chrisb 1, ... ... What you said makes alot sense. I’m on the thin side 117.5 at 5’5” & I know I probaly have mineral deficiency especially after breastfeeding 2 babies & a unhealty diet for years. I have pancreatitis now and was wanting to do a 30 to 90 day fast. Do you think veggie juicing would be beneficial to me? ... ... Any advice appreciated. ... ... April Rain   [End]

• Starting Fast Again   R by aprilrain  4y   802  Fasting: Water Only.

Hi Powerway, ... ... I’m sorry to hear the your fast has ended but I understand how challenging a fast is fiscally & mentally when you have a over growth of bacteria/yeast in your body. The bacteria/yeast inside of us at times can cause us to get severe cravings. I know about those food fixes it’s so awful. Now I understand why it so hard for people to kick drugs & alcohol but some people sucessfully do it. The funny thing about us is we have this terrible addiction to food and most people will become over weight but we’re on the thin side. I was thinking maybe that’s because our digestion is b ...   [retrieve this message]

• Keep going   by aprilrain  4y   634  Fasting: Water Only.

Powerray, ... ... Congrats on your water fasting. You keep going! I’m here for you. ... ... ... April ...   [End]

• Re: Will a liver flush help pancreatitis even without a gallbladder?   by aprilrain  4y   3,587  Liver Flush Support

Thank you I’ll look into the book.   [End]

• Re: Will a liver flush help pancreatitis even without a gallbladder?   by aprilrain  4y   3,428  Liver Flush Support

I have B. Constipation with gas and bloating - low fibre diet with the addition of a bulking agent such as linseed. ... ... What would you suggest as a diet?   [End]

• Re: When to start the veggie fast?   by aprilrain  4y   2,027  Raw Weight Loss  Cross-post

Hi! ... ... I’m doing ok could be better...lol ... How are you feeling? Do you wanna start the fast on wedensday or thursday? Let me know so I can prepare ok? ... I’m veggie juicing because I know my body is starving for minerals & vitamins. ... ... Ok talk to you soon.   [End]

• Re: Will a liver flush help pancreatitis even without a gallbladder?   by aprilrain  4y   3,435  Liver Flush Support

Thank you for the information. ... ... You are correct about I have a over-fermentation problem in the gut. I can liver-flush but you must also correct the problem at source. ... ... April ...   [End]

• When to start the veggie fast?   by aprilrain  4y   2,127  Raw Weight Loss  Cross-post

Hi! ... ... When would you like to start the juice fast? How do I feel as far as what? ... ... April   [End]

• Re: Will a liver flush help pancreatitis even without a gallbladder?   by aprilrain  4y   3,468  Liver Flush Support

Yes I’m positive its pancreatic pain. I never had gallstones so I doubt I have a stone stuck any where. I was wondering if doing a liver flush might help(benefit) the stagnant bile/congested liver? I have candida & no gallbladder. My gallbladder was removed because it was only emptying at 11%. ... How much olive oil is adequate enough for a liver flush? What is a low bile pool?   [End]

• Re: Juice fasting is hard!   by aprilrain  4y   2,329  Raw Weight Loss  Cross-post

Powerray, ... ... Good to hear back from you. Ok lets talk & then try to fast together. Having a fasting partner would be great support for one another. Let me know when your ready. ... ... Talk to you soon. ... ... April ...   [End]

• Re: Liver diet & pancreatitis   by aprilrain  4y   939  Ask Dr. Sutter

Hi! ... ... I believe my pancreatitis is caused by a congested liver & high fat/protein candida diet & antifungals I was consuming before the pancreatitis. ... ... My question is do you think a 30 day veggie fast will help my congested liver & pancreatits. My digestion is very bad right now but I have not had raised enzymes like most pancreatitis suffers. ... ... My bowels are a very light mustard clay color & they used to be a brown but I read this can be caused by stagnant bile & the color has not gone back to being brown since the pancreas pain began. ... ... April   [End]

• Will a liver flush help pancreatitis even without a gallbladder?   by aprilrain  4y   3,518  Liver Flush Support

Will a liver flush help pancreatitis even without a gallbladder? Does a liver flush increase pancreatitis pain since the liver flush requires a large amount of olive oil to be consumed at once?   [End]

• protein/pancreatitis   by aprilrain  4y   3,098  Raw Vegetarian  Cross-post

I’m not trying to go on a high protein diet. If anything I want at least amount of protein I need, just enough to maintain. I’m trying to go on a diet that will help give my pancreas as least work as possible.   [End]

• Juice fasting is hard!   by aprilrain  4y   2,224  Raw Weight Loss  Cross-post

Hi Powerray, ... ... You know what you described is pretty much what I’ve been doing. I try juice fast for a couple days but suddenly binge eat. Juice fasting is NOT easy. I think stress can be a big part of the breaking the fast & eating for me or that may just be a excuse I don’t know. I get these SUPER bad sugar cravings which I know are caused by the yeast & bad bacteria in my body. I get extrememly weak/lethargic like you when I start juicing & I have a 2 yr old son & 6 yr old daughter to care for =( ... ... I get like you to being emotionally miserable but again I believe & know its the sugar ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Day One and part of Day Two of Fast Complete!   by aprilrain  4y   2,063  Raw Weight Loss  Cross-post

Hi! ... ... I was just wondering how do your fats go? Did you have alot detox & if so how did you handle it? ... ... AprilRain   [End]

• Re: LFRF - Any one going LOW FAT RAW FOOD? I'm trying it now and so far...   by aprilrain  4y   2,923  Raw Vegetarian  Cross-post

Hi! ... ... I really wanna go on a raw food diet. I have candida & have been having pancreas pain. Do you have a site with a list of lots of good raw foods that are easy to digest also with providing enough daily proteins with the essential amino acids? ... ... AprilRain   [End]

• Re: The hairsplitting seen in differential diagnosis is made necessary b...   by aprilrain  4y   1,296  Natural Hygiene  Cross-post

Do you have any advice on how to help with toxemia. I seem to have a inflamed pancreas without elevated enzymes. The problems started after I breastfed 2 babies then my gallbladder got inflamed they removed that a couple years ago. Then I believe I got a mineral deficiency from not eating well & eating lots junk food & pop on top of the breatsfeeding now I have candida. While trying to get rid of the candida I went on a high fat & protein diet with lots antifungals & binged on junk a few times then my pancreas started to hurt. Now its going on 4 months with this pain. I need help! I’ve bee ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: My new conclusions about pancreas and kidneys benefiting from liver ...   by aprilrain  4y   2,031  Liver Flush Support

Hi Rusfox, ... ... So has your health been good since doing regular liver flushes? Have you had anymore bouts with pancreatitis? ... ... I don’t have a gallbladder & was wondering if a liver flush would even benefit me & also I reently been having alot of pancreas pain but my enzymes haven’t been out of the normal range. ... ... Any information is appreciated. ... ... AprilRain   [End]

• Re: what do we do from here?   by aprilrain  4y   47,443  Candida Support  Cross-post

When you eat your stomach acid level should be higher like in a range of 5.0-6.0 & little lower when you haven’t ate from what I was told. If the strip color from the salvia is in the green range your stomach acid is low.   [End]

• Re: what do we do from here?   by aprilrain  4y   47,532  Candida Support  Cross-post

Hi, ... ... I test my PH with PH test strips like these. You test your salvia after a meal by spitting in a little cup then stick your strip in the salvia same goes for the urine PH. Here are some PH strips I used. ... ... http://www.naturessunshine.com/us/products/product/stocknumber2918.aspx ... ... April Rain   [End]

• Re: any suggestions for my acute pancreatitus   by aprilrain  4y   2,470  Pancreatitis  Cross-post

Your test can come back normal sometime, pancreatitis doesn’t always show up on cat scans,blood work ,etc until alot damage is done.   [End]

• Re: what do we do from here?   by aprilrain  4y   47,639  Candida Support  Cross-post

Ruff, ... ... Thank you for the good advice. ... ... AprilRain   [End]

• Re: treatment for mild Pancreatitis   by aprilrain  4y   11,558  Pancreatitis  Cross-post

Hi, ... ... I started having mild pain off & on in my pancreas area since dec 2009 then in jan 2010 it started to be constant & then early feb 7th I woke up in extreme pain with a headache & couldn’t hold anything down. Wasn’t able to go to the emergency until later that evening & they said my enzyme levels were normal but I know for a fact its my pancreas. I agree with you they should of put you on a IV. I wish they would of kept me on one for at least a week when I first started getting the pain but I got released after a few hours. The doctors tried to give me anti reflux meds also but I di ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Nigella Sativa in PAncreas Cancer Scenarium   by aprilrain  4y   6,763  Black Seed  Cross-post

Sara, ... ... God bless you & thank you for your reply & help. I will read more about Nigella Sativa. ... ... ... AprilRain   [End]

• Re: Nigella Sativa in PAncreas Cancer Scenarium   by aprilrain  4y   6,880  Black Seed  Cross-post

Do you have a protocol(help) for pancreas pain & (candida & dysbiosis)?   [End]

• Re: Pancreatitis 101   by aprilrain  4y   1,365  Rife

Newport, ... ... Does this help pancreas pain? Not sure if I undersatnd your protocol or supplements. I have candida & now I think I also have dysbiosis (combination of both) & for the last 2 months have started having pancreas pain. HELP I need help healing my intestines,pancreas & body. ... ... Any advice appreciated. ... ... AprilRain   [End]

• Re: what do we do from here?   by aprilrain  4y   47,673  Candida Support  Cross-post

Ruff, ... ... Thank you for the reply. I started taking the digestive enzymes with each meal & snacks again. I seen a Naturopathy last week & she showed me with the PH strips that I don’t have alot stomach acid like I should have to digest food. So I have to purchase some HCI or bitters on monday. I just hope taking the HCI doesn’t make my pancreas ache more. Also I started back taking the probiotics, for months I stopped but now since my Naturopathy says I really should at least take one a day even if I have to spilt the dose up but they seem to make more acid. Hmmm I’m wondering why probiotic ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Hi need help with this chest pain I have   by aprilrain  4y   5,983  Costochondritis

Lucy, ... ... I don’t mind if you put the information in a blog. I would be happy to help others find the cause of there health issues & naturally resolve them without drugs that poison & weaken your body more. Good luck & I hope your pain goes away soon. ... ... AprilRain   [End]

• Re: Important liver information (liver detox pathways)pancreatitis   by aprilrain  4y   4,400  Chelation: Cutler  Cross-post

This is some great information. I recently started getting pancreas pain & it recently started 3 months ago while I was & still am trying to get my candida over growth under control. I know candida lets off 79 different toxins which can be hard on the liver & body. I am desperate on whats herbs,minerals,vitamins & amino acids I should be taking & the best way to remove toxins from my body. I read that dysbiosis can cause pancreatitis.   [End]

• Re: MMS and Pancreatitis/Pancreatic Cancer - Testimonials needed   by aprilrain  4y   3,914  MMS Support

Hi Jane, ... ... I was wondering are you still getting pancreas pain? And are you still taking MMS? ... ... AprilRain   [End]

• Re: Hi need help with this chest pain I have   by aprilrain  4y   6,254  Costochondritis

Hi Lucy, ... Sorry for the late reply. I know I have candida because I suddenly developed acid reflux,mild joint pain, recently & I think I have been what they call so call IBS since 2003 but I didn’t know nothing about it then. I have developed a list of issues now that the doctors just shrug there shoulders & say ”your fine you just need a anti-depression pill”! Just dope you up so you don’t know what your body is trying to tell you. I never had a healthy diet & drank alot pepsi & then after I got pregnant twice & breatsfed 2 babies thats when my issues started. I think the babies made me h ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: what do we do from here?   by aprilrain  4y   47,907  Candida Support  Cross-post

Hi Ruff, ... ... I know its been a while since I posted. I haven’t been doing very well with my anti candida diet. I was on this lady named Bee’s protocol with a high fat & high protein diet and I think the diet was really bad for me especially since I don’t have a gallbladder & she recommended not taking the digestive enzymes when I needed them especially to help break the fat down since I’m lacking a gallbladder & I have candida. Then I would binge for days at times. I read fat slows down the digestion & proteins especially from animal meats are really hard to digest. ... Now I’ve been getting a ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Strange and bizarre detox/die off effects?   by aprilrain  5y   14,375  Candida Support  Cross-post

I’ve had very similar die off symptoms just like you. ... ... April   [End]

• Re: what do we do from here?   by aprilrain  5y   48,155  Candida Support  Cross-post

Hi Ruff, ... ... I finally found a good organic store but i forgot to look for the saurkraut when i was there yesterday. I really like to get some for help with digestion but i’m not sure if i need it but it would’t hurt to use it at the start of my strict candida diet. I’ve been using veggie digestive enzymes with everything i eat. Also i like to make some probiotics from the saurkraut, i’ve already made some from cabbage but i heard the saurkraut was better. ... ... I’m not sure if i should have the nuts so early in my battle against candida but they sure are tasty the pecans with cultured butte ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: How long do severe die off last usually?   by aprilrain  5y   50,349  Candida Support  Cross-post

About the feeling hungry all the time is since I started on the anit candida diet of just meats,fish,nuts & organic mainly green veggies. I don’t think i’m actually hungry my stomach isn’t growling but i think my body is yearning for carbs & sugars. ... About what antifungals I’m taking right now is unrefined coconut oil sometime 5 1/2 tbl spoons & 1 or 2 threelacs packets also home probiotics from cabbage maybe 2 or 3 times a day. Also at the start of trying to kill candida a couple months ago i was taking grape seed extract with oregano,raw garlic,probitics & threelacs up to 4 packs a da ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: How long do severe die off last usually?   by aprilrain  5y   48,396  Candida Support  Cross-post

Zoe, ... Thank you for your reply & words of encouragement. ... ... My tongue is what first alerted me something was not right 2 years ago but I wish I would of knew it was yeast then. ... ... This is one of the hardest things I think I ever had to deal with fiscally. I pray to God I can beat the beast(candida). I feel so weak,tired,hungry & pain at times I wanna cry but then I know that will just help the yeast so I try to keep my head up. ... ... Thank you again. ... April   [End]

• How long do severe die off last usually?   by aprilrain  5y   49,514  Candida Support  Cross-post

I started back in june 2009 on a semi candida diet & antifugals & was having die off symptoms. Now Sept 1st 2009 I am on the candida diet 100% no cheating with supplements. Today is my 10th day & each day has felt worst with all different kind of symptoms. My list of symptoms are scary at times & its been hard to take care of my 2 little ones. I’m wondering how long this can last? ... Also I fell down a flight ceramic stairs & got a few bruises & hurt my tail bone I’m thinking this is going to set my healing back? ... April   [End]

• Re: Fermented Cabbage   by aprilrain  5y   5,864  Candida Support

this is alot of good info you have here   [End]

• Re: Fermented Cabbage   by aprilrain  5y   5,912  Candida Support

Steh, ... i think it may be a good sign since it helps battles candida & candida toxins leave off carbon dioxide toxins which cause gas. I just made my 1st batch of fermented cabbage & i’m drinking my 1st glass today hope it helps me too. ... ... April   [End]

• Re: White-coated Tongue...   by aprilrain  5y   2,277  Ask Dr. Jeff

thats what i heard too   [End]

• Re: Pau D' Arco?   by aprilrain  5y   3,199  Candida Support

so is paul d arco safe to drink as a tea while your battling candida? ... ... Aprilc   [End]

• Re: do you get die off symptoms from taking probiotics   by aprilrain  5y   1,694  Candida Support

juan, ... thank you for your reply & good i’m glad the probiotics are doing something against that damn candida. ... ... April   [End]

• Re: White-coated Tongue...   by aprilrain  5y   2,694  Ask Dr. Jeff

You mean threelacs can not cure a systemic candida? i know it only good for if you have candida in your mouth,throat, & intestines. I’ve heard that oregano oil, grapefruit seed extract, raw garlic are very potent systemic antifungals. I’ve used grape seed extract with oregano as one of my antifungals so far & it seems very potent to me. I’ve also used so far raw garlic, threelacs, Diatomaceous Earth food grade, unrefined coconut oil and they all seem to work on me. The threelacs & raw garlic help quickly with the acid reflux for me. So maybe if you leave it in your mouth for a little while ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Problems 6 months after Gallbladder Removal   by aprilrain  5y   12,218  Gallbladder Surgery  Cross-post

I’m sorry to hear how you feel after your gallbladder removal. I had my gallbladder removed a year ago in july 2008. I haven’t had no problems like you but I have developed a over growth of candida & I think with the gallbladder malfunctioning it let the yeast get out of control in the intestines on top iof a high carb & sugary diet. I’ve been on alot forums about the gallbladder and have talked to people with problems similar to yours with the acute diarrhea. Alot of them cured it by repopulating the gut with good bacteria (probiotics) & a candida diet for a while. Its just a thought mayb ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: candida and carb addiction?   by aprilrain  5y   872  Candida Support

I’ve had carbs & sweet cravings sooooo bad when i started into the 2nd month of the candida diet, lately its been getting really bad. I’ll crave them even after i just got done eating a full meal. Its driving me crazy. Even if i fall offf the wagon & eat a little bit of some carbs or something sweet its like my craving still is not satisfied.   [End]

• Re: Constiptation + chest pains   by aprilrain  5y   707  Candida Support

Frantic, ... Your problem sounds similar to mine with loosing alot weight on the candida diet & afraid to eat certain foods because it may feed the candida. I understand how you feel. ... I also feel weak alot. I went from 128 to 113 in 3 months (height 5’5) ... Now the chest & back pain I have been getting also & it seems to be especially at night for me too. Mine started mildly at first off & on about 3 weeks after i started taking antifungals. I’ve been to the doctors pleanty of times since it started but they can’t seem to find nothing wrong. I’ve been to a candida forum that a lady runs & o ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Hi need help with this chest pain I have   by aprilrain  5y   6,780  Costochondritis

This sounds like some good information because i’m wondering if the chest pain i’ve been having for the last month is because it started about 3 weeks after i started antifungals to help get rid of a over growth of candida. i also do not have a gall bladder & i read your gall bladder helps to remove toxins from your body & when its removed the liver has to work twice as hard. So when you kill candida it lets off alot bad toxins in your blood which is hard on the liver. ... I’ve been to the E.R. twice, a cardio doctor & G.P. when the chest oain first started & they ran all kinds of test whi ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Has anybody heard of Biohealth Labs in Santa Monica   by aprilrain  5y   1,171  Candida Support  Cross-post

no is the lab a online lab?   [End]

• Re: Am I doing Enough?   by aprilrain  5y   782  Candida Support

To help me with taking the raw garlic clove after i cut it up in tiny piece, i take the tiny pieces just like they were a asprin with lemon water. ... Sounds like your on the right track with every thing your doing. Most important from the start of trying to get rid of candida is the diet.   [End]

• Re: Apple Cidar Vinegar Question   by aprilrain  5y   762  Candida Support

as far as i heard apple cider vinegar is antifungal so its ok to take while your on the candida diet   [End]

• Re: I think I have Candida but not sure.   by aprilrain  5y   795  Candida Support

sounds like candida   [End]

• Re: I CURED MY IBS/Candida THIS IS WHAT I DID....   by aprilrain  5y   50,539  Candida Support  Cross-post

sounds like you did alot, kinda confusing but it sounds like you did your homework which is good. i’ve been trying to fight candida since around june 1st. It’s been very hard with the diet & these scary die off symptoms. i’ve been loosing so much weight eating the candida diet.   [End]

• Re: Candida, Celiac and candid lips   by aprilrain  5y   1,175  Candida Support

Thats what Bee told me from her forum too that its die off symptoms because I never had these pains before. I also went to E.R. twice, then a cardiologists, then my G.P. & between them all i had 2 chest xrays, echocardiogram, 3 ekg’s, & lots bloodwork & they can’t find nothing wrong. They all think its muscle skeletal & anxiety. I told them i have anxiety because the way i’m feeling is scary.   [End]

• Re: White-coated Tongue...   by aprilrain  5y   2,428  Ask Dr. Jeff

obviously your treatment was not affective enough or else you would still not have candida on your tongue. I thought i just had vaginal yeast off & on for a year or two & treated it with the regular monistate or other item but it eventually came back & after being on another dose antibotics suddenly i have acid reflux when i NEVER had that, anyways the only way to get rid of candida all together is to follow the strict diet then add antifungals eventually, then repopulate the gut with the probiotics. It all takes time ,depending on how long you’ve had the condition & how well you follow t ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Does anyone have an extensive list of die-off symptoms?   by aprilrain  5y   26,409  Candida Support

I’ve had some severe die off symptoms & I think they or probaly from taking to many antifungals at once & right when I started the candida fight. I should of waited until I was on the diet for a while. ... ... My symptoms ... headaches ... neck ache ... jaw ache ... rib ache ... back ache ... fatigue ... muscle twitches ... joint pain ... mood swings ... ... The scariest die off symptom is sharp chest pains on both sides of the chest but never at the same time. ... I thought I was having a heart attack & have been to the E.R. twice, then a head female cardiologists at cleveland clinic, my GP. Between them all I’ve had 3 ekg’s,2 ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: White-coated Tongue...   by aprilrain  5y   2,371  Ask Dr. Jeff

the white coated tongue is a over growth of yeast in your body candida   [End]

• do you get die off symptoms from taking probiotics   by aprilrain  5y   2,074  Candida Support

do you get die off symptoms from t aking probiotics   [End]

• Re: selenium ---- COOL STUFF, probably usefull for u....   by aprilrain  5y   1,886  Candida Support

good information   [End]

• Re: I have candida   by aprilrain  5y   860  Candida Support

i’ve been trying to battle candida for the last 2 1/2 months & i have feel off the diet while taking antifungals & having some awful symptoms.   [End]

• Re: Candida, Celiac and candid lips   by aprilrain  5y   1,069  Candida Support

I have been using threelacs & I have to admit it has helped my acid reflux that i got from taking alot antibotics. I think i have may over did it with the antifungals while cheating on the candida diet because i’m getting all kind symptoms I’ve never had before.   [End]

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Gallstone Cleansing
Relief from toxic liver problems.
Herpes Cure?
Herpes Treatment Breakthrough
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

PLAT

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
Purest Body Products
No solvents, no heavy metals, organic, vegan, no animal testing

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Utopia Silver Supplements
Liquid Life Complete- Vitamin-Mineral-Herbal Nutrition & Plant Deri...
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

Get an Instant Discount!
Get 5% off anything in our homeopathic health store using the coupon...
Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ag...
Dr. Clark Zappers
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Zapper frequency device have become widely used and are a...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Native Remedies - People & Pets
Extensive line of herbal and homeopathic remedies for people ...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

495 messages, 479,604 topics, topics per page limited to: 150, average number of messages per page: 495, 1 pages,  29,232,443 page views

"The art of healing comes from nature and not from the physician. Therefore, the physician must start from nature with an open mind."
~ Paracelsus

Image Galler Mosaic Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Medianet Ads

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powder®
A special discount for all CureZone members!

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
All Natural Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Same or ...

Medically Proven Anti-Cancer Benefits
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced wate...

Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Destroy Parasites Naturally
Destroy Parasites Permanently in 30 Days or Less

Cancer’s Natural Enemy
Opc Oleander, 15% Discount With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001

Natural Cancer Remedies

Royal Supreme Flax Hull Lignans
Flax is a well-established source of the essential fatty ac...

Life Technology™

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powder®

Cancer’s Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Life Technology™

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powder®

Cancer’s Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Life Technology™

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 0.74 sec at 4/18/2014 1:23:26 PM, requested by 54.227.62.141, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/s2.asp?f=762&c=0&ob=d&m=aprilrain , requested 1 pages during this session, y=8