CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums28893 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Expanded All Messages [46] Posted by cmill, Sorted by Date Source: Mosaic: Messages Across All CureZone Forums & Blogs

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Rules
 29,232,437 page views     495 messages     479,604 topics     1 pages
New Message Posting Disabled  

Original Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
139s ago
Search:   Top 300

All Messages [46] Posted by cmill, Sorted by Date   Back To Standard Forum View

Like Mosaic on Facebook.com
  • Re: colonics and MCing   by cmill  5y   710  Master Cleanse Supp

That would make sense, but I pretty much eat mostly vegetarian right now and absolutely NO caffiene. I do eat some fish, eggs and nuts for protein--but I guess I could take those out for 3 days prior. I donít do wheat or oats, so not too much in the grain dept. Iím feeling really good post colonic--I did hold off on starting--doing a little more research on this acid/alkaline balance thing first. Maybe I should consider a major fruit/veggie raw detox instead if Iím feeling acidic?? Iím feeling weary of the syrup...Iím also a bit concerned of a candida issue...I donít know...I think Ií ...   [retrieve this message]

• Master Cleanse....Alkalinizing or Acidifying?   by cmill  5y   879  Master Cleanse Supp  Ü Cross-post Ü

I just saw a naturopath for a colonic prior to starting my next cleanse. She asked a bunch of questions about my diet and symptoms and felt that my system was very acidic right now. My question is, does anyone know if the master cleanse will worsen this? From my research, lemons and cayenne are alkalinizing--but the maple syrup (pretty much any sugars) are acidifying. Any thoughts????   [End]

• Re: colonics and MCing   by cmill  5y   675  Master Cleanse Supp

Thanks Somer! ... Just came home from my colonic and I feel amazing! Ready to start my cleanse tomorrow. Iíll probably get one weekly, Iím hoping to at least make it 21 days. I think it will definitely augment the cleanse greatly especially that toxic feeling that usually hits me around day 3-4.   [End]

• colonics and MCing   by cmill  5y   745  Master Cleanse Supp

Does anyone have experience with colonics and the MC? Iíve done several cleanses in the past with good results and contemplating starting another soon but wondering about maybe starting off with a colonic and possibly incorporating a few during the cleanse depending on how long I go (I usually average 25-30 days). Thanks!   [End]

• Re: MCing through the holidays   by cmill  6y   739  Master Cleanse Supp

thatís right--the cold. I was freezing when I did my last one in July! Well I drank my tea last night, I donít feel Iím hydrated enough for the SWF this AM--but I think Iím going to go for it and start squeezing my lemons. I really hope I can do this, I just really need it right now. I have a feeling this not a popular time of year for it but maybe there will be a few out there for support when I need it!   [End]

• MCing through the holidays   by cmill  6y   855  Master Cleanse Supp

Anyone with experience MCing through the holidays. I was going to wait to start until after Thanksgiving but today my body is just screaming to start asap. If I start tomorrow, itíll be day 5 on Thanksgiving--Iím usually cool by that point and donít feel cravings or the need to quit. My thoughts are, there will be another one next year, but Iím still al little worried by the social pressure. Iím hoping the idea of feeling amazing for the new year will prevail! Thanks for any support!!   [End]

• Re: 18 hours of travel...   by cmill  7y   682  Master Cleanse Supp

I took a 10 hour flight this summer. On the way there I figured I could make it on water--I was wrong, I made it till 6 hrs or so and broke down and had a cinnabon of all things!! I was devastated but figured out a way to continue the MC for the trip back. I bought a couple of those plastic toiletry bottles that are acceptable for taking in the plane and filled them with the MS. I brought about 6 lemons, my bottle of cayenne and two empty liter bottles. Once youíre past security, go to the food court section, you can buy some water, get a plastic fork and make the lemonade (it can get ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: I'm not doing so well   by cmill  7y   591  Master Cleanse Supp

Hey Aisha- ... Had a horrible stressful day at work again, hadnít drank an ounce of anything until almost 6pm, thought I was going to hit the floor, a coworker decided to bring me a few snack size snickers because she knew I was feeling horrible. I accepted them thinking I would just toss them once she walked away, but I gave in. This SUCKS!!! Iím really having a hard time doing it this time with my job. I really want to do this so I think Iíll start over again tomorrow too, but I donít want to keep repeating this!! The tea and SWF arenít working either because I think Iím so dehydrated. ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Jaundice, help!   by cmill  7y   939  Master Cleanse Supp

Have you ever noticed jaundice before, like when youíve had a viral illness? Thereís a condition called Gilbertís disease (Google it!) that is basically an enzyme deficiency that is exacerbated under times of stress/illness and causes mild jaundice. If youíre not actually experiencing any abdominal pain or nausea I doubt itís actually serious, but if youíre concerned definitely see your doc or stop the cleanse.   [End]

• feeling a bit weak   by cmill  7y   718  Master Cleanse Supp

Thought I better come post because Iím feeling a little weak both physically and mentally. I had a brief moment when I almost caved and had some roasted chicken that smelled like heaven but then I thought about the accountablilty of this forum. I really need to stick with this, Iím trying to remember that feeling when I was on day 10, 15, 20, 30 and really didnít want to stop! ...   [End]

• Day 2ers   by cmill  7y   807  Master Cleanse Supp

Morning Aisha and anyone else, ... Feel pretty good this morning, woke up early with a little cramping but not much else. Working on my SWF right now. Today should be much better as far as getting my lemonades in because Iím off from work, yesterday really wasnít great I got 3 maybe 4 in, and that was really at the end of the day. I know thatís not optimal for cleansing. My last cleanse Iíd average 6-8 and had great results. ... Have a super day!!   [End]

• Re: Cassie and Aisha...Day 1   by cmill  7y   692  Master Cleanse Supp

Debbi-this is my second official cleanse, I did a 30 day in June, tried again several times but never made it past the first few days--this oneís for real! ... ... It was kind of a tough day, my work hours were from 10-8, I only had a few sips before work, and I just get too busy all day to drink, before I knew it was 8 and I was starving and dehydrated! I got home and roomie cooking a steak, thoughtful--I pushed through the temptation, filled up my liter jug with lemonade and Iím working on getting it down before bed. ... These first few days really are the toughest, I really hope I can get thro ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Is it safe to do MC again with a 1 month gap from previous one?   by cmill  7y   634  Master Cleanse Supp

I think thatís too soon, Iíve heard every 3-4 months or with the change of season is ok. I can tell you I tried to do it too soon and my body really rejected it, wasnít ready yet and I failed--not a good feeling. especially if you did a 25 day--thatís very long. I think you need to use the next few months to feed your body good food.   [End]

• Re: Cassie and Aisha...Day 1   by cmill  7y   734  Master Cleanse Supp

thatís hilarious--I caught my roommate using it on her pancackes last week too! When I asked her not to use my organic grade b and use the log cabin she had in the cabinet, she made a face and said yuck--that confirmed sheíd been using my syrup for some time...Iíll be making a trip to whole foods tomorrow to stock up. ... ... here we go--Iím working on my am swf right now--canít wait to get in the mc groove!   [End]

• Re: starting tomorrow! cheer alongside me   by cmill  7y   491  Master Cleanse Supp

Hey Aisha- ... Iíll join you!! ... I completed a 30 dayer in June--never felt better. Iíve also tried to start a few times since but havenít been as successful. I think my body is really ready for it this time and Iím going for at least 2 weeks more if possible. It will be nice to have someone along the way--Iím sure the support will help!! ... Good luck tomorrow, keep in touch! ... Cassie   [End]

• update   by cmill  7y   787  Liver Flush Support

well itís been 24 hours from the last ES at 8am yesterday, I did decide to do a SWF about 3hrs after the last ES because I just wasnít having anything substantial coming out and a general uncomfortable feeling. I did pass the SWF just fine but thatís about it, maybe 2 or 3 of those small green globs that I understand is just congealed EVOO/GFJ but definitely no stones...pretty disappointed. I probably will try it again in a few weeks after completing a master cleanse.   [End]

• one more question   by cmill  7y   729  Liver Flush Support

Once I resume eating today (at least 2hours after last ES)--any specifics? Should it still be low/nonfat or will fat help push something out?   [End]

• thanks   by cmill  7y   715  Liver Flush Support

thanks Telman, Iíve read many of your posts, you definitely seem experienced. Iíll just wait and see...   [End]

• a little worried   by cmill  7y   819  Liver Flush Support

so I followed HC protocol to a T--itís almost 9am the morning after and not much happening--not even diarrhea let alone stones. Am I being too anxious here? When do most see results? After reading some posts Iím tempted to try a SWF at 10-11am if still nothing. ... Any thoughts/suggestions greatly appreciated--thanks!!   [End]

• is it wrong?   by cmill  7y   881  Liver Flush Support

that I actually enjoyed the olive oil/grapefruit concoction? Maybe because I havenít eaten for 10+ hours and anything would have tasted good--but I actually enjoyed it! Now I sit straight up in bed and wait for the magic...   [End]

• opinions on vata fasting   by cmill  7y   1,719  Ayurveda

Iím wondering if there are any vatas out there with experience fasting. Iíve recently completed 2 master cleanses one long (~30days) and a shorter 14 day--this was before I discovered the fascinating world of aryuveda and realized I am a vata and maybe this wasnít the best for me. I must admit I felt pretty good during most of the cleanse, the expected weakness, but great mental clarity. Coming off the cleanse I havenít done so well and now Iím thinking it is likely related to my dosha.   [End]

• any vatas out there on the MC?   by cmill  7y   359  Master Cleanse Supp

anyone into ayurveda out there? ... Iíve recently looked into it and it interests me very much. ... Turns out Iím a vata and based on what Iíve been reading vatas shouldnít partake in prolonged fasts (for several reasons...) Anyway, I completed a 30 day cleanse earlier this summer and just finished a 14 dayer. Each time, felt great during but almost immediately after not so good. Granted, I didnít eat as well as I would have liked but not horribly either. What Iím wondering is if there is anyone else out there with experience in these two areas that would have some insight. I planned on mak ...   [retrieve this message]

• apple juice?   by cmill  7y   983  Liver Flush Support

Just wondering how many feel the few days of apple juice is necessary before the actual flush? ... ... Iíve been doing lots of reading and canít decide whether to do it. I have purchased some malic acid and plan to take that but I personally donít care for fruit juices and the concentration of fructose makes me ill. ... ... As of now my plan is to take the malic acid today and tomorrow and start the flush per Clarkís protocol tomorrow--sound ok? ... by the way, this is my first flush and Iím very excited to see the results! ... ... thanks   [End]

• Re: weakness and vaginal bleeding... help me please.   by cmill  7y   5,266  Master Cleanse Supp

Iíve done the cleanse twice, the first was 28 days in May and I just finished a 14 day on Sunday. Both times I experienced dark vaginal discharge (looks like old blood). I am on continuous birth control and havenít had a period in over a year so at first it freaked me out, but I really think it was just another detox symptom (although kind of annoying) as it stoppped as soon as I stoppped the cleanse. I was tempted to go see my ob/gyn if it persisted but it didnít. I would say if youíre concerned just see your doc to be sure or wait till youíre done and see if it stops too. ... ... As far a ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: eating during the master cleanse   by cmill  7y   803  Master Cleanse Supp

youíre not doing the cleanse, defeating the purpose.   [End]

• how much weight have you kept off?   by cmill  7y   846  Fasting: Weight

I just finished a 25 day master cleanse, lost ~20lbs--feeling good. I have spent the last three weeks making my plans for how I will transition to eating and maintain a healthy diet. Iíve heard stories of people regaining half the weight immediately to all of it plus some. I really donít want that to happen. I know my metabolism has slowed down a lot so Iíve restarted my exercise program and I plan to keep calories pretty low for a while, hopefully not forever! ... ... I would like to know otherís experiences with rebound weight gain--how much? how little? what did you do to maintain? is th ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Day 10, feeling great but unsure about quitting.   by cmill  7y   649  Master Cleanse Supp

I fasted for 25 days--followed everything by the boook--I never saw anything strange come out the other end. I eat a primarily vegetarian diet, no dairy so maybe thatís why I didnít have a lot of gunk built up, so if you ate healthy before that may be the same for you. If youíre feeling good, tongue is pick those are probably good signs youíre body reaped the benefits of the cleanse and you should move on, but I know the feeling of not wanting to stop (hence the 25 days--canít believe I did it!)   [End]

• Re: Sipping OJ   by cmill  7y   1,280  Master Cleanse Supp

Congratulations to you Zoe!! ... ... You made my day when you wrote that you were breaking today as well--youíve been such a support and resource to me and many others. I feel that since youíre breaking today too...I can do it and do it right!! ... ... Two quick questions for you--how long will you stay on juice before transitioning? and do you sip on any of the lemonade during your break? ... ... Itís so true, Iíve never spent so much time searching for recipes to make when I come off. I canít wait to stock my fridge with a rainbow of fruits and veggies and get going on all these yummy recipes. ... ... by ...   [retrieve this message]

• Day 22--breaking the cleanse tomorrow   by cmill  7y   970  Master Cleanse Supp

Wow, I know everyone says it...but I canít believe I made it this far and I really want to go on but due to family/social issues I feel I must stop so I can break it correctly before I have to deal with the family! Iím so pleased with the results, everything that others commented on--the mental clarity, the feeling that my body is clean (or cleaner) and the feeling of self control regained that I plan to carry on, not to mention no more belly bloat. ... ... Iím a little worried about the breaking as from numerous posts Iíve read that can be harder than the cleanse. I plan to follow the plan b ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: feeling better   by cmill  7y   1,700  Master Cleanse Supp

Zoe--Iím so glad to hear you enjoy the baths daily too...I was referring to the post above by DWR who said that was too much for the body--I really think theyíve helped me a lot ... ... Skyhigh--I definitely have food intolerances although never been officially tested, I know I have a problem with dairy and wheat, maybe others. I was a vegan for about 10 years and cutting out the dairy was a good thing, but I think my diet became more reliant on grains and the headaches definitely worsened. For the past few years, Iíve reintroduced eggs and most recently fish and I had really been trying to ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: feeling better   by cmill  7y   1,715  Master Cleanse Supp

whew, woke up this am with just a twinge of the headache--I think Iíll make it. ... ... So today is day 20, after thinking about it, I think Iíll go to 23 and break over 5-6 days, does that sound like enough? I could definitely extend it with raw foods and juice if I need to. ... ... If anyone has suggestions on how they broke their 20+ day cleanse, Iím all ears. ... ... Thanks for the suggestions for the headache, if it comes back I may definitely consider the enema. I have a history of bad migraines and I think that may have been what it was, maybe just exacerbated by the detoxing going on?? ... I did i ...   [retrieve this message]

• Day 19, 2 days of headache close to making me stop   by cmill  7y   1,829  Master Cleanse Supp

I canít believe Iíve made it this far, itís amazing how easy it really is...that was until yesterday. I have this horrendous headache/migraine that I just canít shake. This is actually the first ĒissueĒ Iíve had the entire time, at first I thought Ēwow a headache, maybe my body is really getting into this detoxĒ...but 48 hours later, not so cool. Iíve read many times that it is not good to end on a low, but I donít know what to do. I ended up taking some motrin and BC Powder today (completely forgetting that has caffiene in it) and felt jittery as well today--but the meds didnít even h ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Headache..   by cmill  7y   655  Master Cleanse Supp

Iím on day 18 and I have a whopper of a headache today as well. Something I tried that seemed to help somewhat was a long soak in the tub with epsom salts. Iíve been trying to drink as much h20 as possible to and not grab the bottle of excedrin. ... ... If I think of it as my body detoxing, it helps a little too...I just hope this part passes soon.   [End]

• Re: oil pulling on MC?   by cmill  7y   647  Master Cleanse Supp

thanks pepe, thatís what I was afraid of...I think Iíll hold off till Iím done with the cleanse.   [End]

• oil pulling while on master cleanse?   by cmill  7y   839  Oil Pulling

After reading a recent post on this board I am intrigued by oil pulling and think it may help me with some issues. My question is, does anyone have experience doing this while on MC? I am on day 15, so far following it perfectly, very pleased with the results thus far and would like to continue for at least another 7-10 days. I would like to try OP asap but I donít want to interfere with the cleanse. ... ... Any suggestions greatly appreciated?   [End]

• oil pulling on MC?   by cmill  7y   880  Master Cleanse Supp

After reading a recent post on this board I am intrigued by oil pulling and think it may help me with some issues. My question is, does anyone have experience doing this while on MC? I am on day 15, so far following it perfectly, very pleased with the results thus far and would like to continue for at least another 7-10 days. I would like to try OP asap but I donít want to interfere with the cleanse. ... ... Any suggestions greatly appreciated?   [End]

• Re: day 7....a three hour nap?!   by cmill  7y   751  Master Cleanse Supp

Thanks Roberta-- ... I think it all balances out--I guess you could say Iím getting 6-10oz glasses (+4 additional oz). I sip it continuously through the day. ... ... I have to make my entire batch in the morning and the container that I mix my lemonade in is 64oz (plus a little extra space on top). So I mix 3/4 cup lemon juice (6oz) + 3/4 cup maple syrup (6oz) = 12oz then I add my water to the brim (~56oz). So in essence my lemonade may be a tad concentrated without that additional 4oz of water, but I drink continuously through the day, actually my whole body weight in ounces (~150). Iíve actua ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: day 7....a three hour nap?!   by cmill  7y   739  Master Cleanse Supp

Iím getting in 8 (8oz) lemonades a day, I actually did go buy some black strap molasses yesterday and had a tablespoon around noon today when I was feeling a little sluggish--but I passed out anyway! I do admit the first few days I probably over did it, Iím moving so lots of housework, packing, yard work but I had this amazing energy I didnít want to waste! The last few days, Iíve actually had a lot less demanding schedule. Iíll definitely incorporate the BSM when Iím going to be doing more...do you think thatís enough or should I increase my lemonade intake as well? ... Thanks Zoe--youíre ...   [retrieve this message]

• day 7....a three hour nap?!   by cmill  7y   815  Master Cleanse Supp

Iím assuming itís my bodyís way of saying it needs some rest to work on detoxifying, but 3 hours---wow! I havenít had as much energy the past two days as I had in the beginning, hope I get a second wind because thereís some yoga classes I want to try and it would be nice to do a little resistance training to keep that metabolism up :)   [End]

• uggh...macaroni grill   by cmill  7y   872  Master Cleanse Supp

How do you deal with social obligations that are centered around eating? This was a work thing, not really close friends that I felt like divulging my current endeavor, so I made up an excuse that I had dinner plans later and didnít want to spoil my appetite. But that doesnít stop the constant offers...donít you want a little bread and olive oil...how about just one calamari...how about just a salad? The truth is I really wasnít hungry, the smells were amazing but at no point was I going to give in. So I guess this was one of the toughest days and maybe a day that I proved to myself my ...   [retrieve this message]

• kind of bummed   by cmill  7y   742  Master Cleanse Supp

So today is day 6 for me and Iím feeling pretty good. Iíve been on vacation the past week, hence I thought it would be a good time to start the cleanse, so Iíve been hanging around the house in t-shirts and sweats. Today I had to go back to work and wear Ēreal clothesĒ and I was really looking forward to my clothes fitting better like many have reported--I donít own a scale so I have no idea if Iíve lost any weight--but unfortunately my clothes arenít fitting any better, in fact my tummy looks a bit more pouchier?? Iím hoping Iím just overreacting and Iím not in it for weight loss, but ...   [retrieve this message]

• refrigerate or not?   by cmill  7y   2,308  Master Cleanse Supp

Iím one of those who has to make my daily batch of lemonade in the morning. Iíve been refrigerating the unused portion throughout the day...then I was thinking, is that necessary? It seems that fluid that is room temp moves better through the body better but I wasnít sure if the ingredients (lemons and maple syrup) would necessitate refrigeration.   [End]

• where to you buy your lemons?   by cmill  7y   664  Master Cleanse Supp

just interested if any stores have great deals. I live in Dallas and it seems the norm around here is about $2.50/lb.   [End]

• Re: ps   by cmill  7y   677  Master Cleanse Supp

awesome advice, I think Iíll definitely up my water--thanks mcbugsy   [End]

• Re: no BM after SWF for first 3 days???   by cmill  7y   715  Master Cleanse Supp

thanks Healthnut!! Iíll definitely give that a try. ...   [End]

• no BM after SWF for first 3 days???   by cmill  7y   793  Master Cleanse Supp

Iíve been taking the SWF as directed, first thing in AM, 2tsp with one quart lukewarm water...and nothing. Iíve only had one BM for this entire 3 days and it was the morning after the first lax tea, but since then nothing. I drink about 1.5-2L water in addition to the lemonade during the day. ... Any suggestions???   [End]

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Gallstone Cleansing
Relief from toxic liver problems.
I regained my life!
I no longer worry about having Herpes outbreaks
Heal Type 2 Diabetes
Simple, 3-step natural approach heals diabetes within a month. No side e...

PLAT

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.
Tools, Tools, Tools!
Tools for Healing is specialized in alternative medicine devices of all ...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Cancerís Natural Enemy
Rose Laurel OPC Plus, 15% discount with Cure Zone Discount Code of LR0...
Destroy Parasites Naturally
Destroy Parasites Permanently in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Royal Flora
Regardless of which illness you suffer from, you will never experience permanent ...
Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ag...
Healthy Weight Loss
ĒI saw results almost immediately, losing 52 pounds between September and...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Tests
Bad Breath Tests, how to test bad breath
Life Technologyô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Cancer, HIV and Hep-C Remedy
Proven natural remedy for cancer, HIV, Hep-C and much more!

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

495 messages, 479,604 topics, topics per page limited to: 150, average number of messages per page: 495, 1 pages,  29,232,437 page views

"We do not see things as they are, We see things as we are."
~ the Talmud

Image Galler Mosaic Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Medianet Ads

Herpes Cure?
It certainly is a major breakthrough in how Herpes is Treated

High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

$10 off Oxy-Powderģ
A special discount for all CureZone members!

Liver Cleanse

Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Scientist prove anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces bl...

Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Rid of Your Unbearable Symp...

Cancerís Natural Enemy
Opc Oleander, 15% Discount With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001

Natural Cancer Remedies

Proven Candida Diet

Dr. Clark: Best Prices You Will Find!
Tools for Healing is the number one source for produc...

Royal Supreme Flax Hull Lignans
Flax is a well-established source of the essential fatty ac...

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powderģ

Liver Cleanse

Cancerís Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Proven Candida Diet

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powderģ

Liver Cleanse

Cancerís Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Proven Candida Diet

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 0.70 sec at 4/18/2014 1:23:03 PM, requested by 54.227.62.141, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/s2.asp?f=762&c=0&ob=d&m=cmill , requested 1 pages during this session, y=8