CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums28306 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Expanded All Messages [141] Posted by dianna11, Sorted by Date Source: Mosaic: Messages Across All CureZone Forums & Blogs

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Rules
 29,217,423 page views     156 messages     479,514 topics     1 pages
New Message Posting Disabled  

Original Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
5m ago
Search:   Top 300

All Messages [141] Posted by dianna11, Sorted by Date   Back To Standard Forum View

Like Mosaic on Facebook.com
  • Aloe vera juice vs. gel?   by dianna11  8y   1,777  Ask CureZone

My cousin has collitis and swears by aloe vera to help her bowels. ... ... I have horrible problems with constipation, despite having a very healthy diet, rich in fiber, fruits and veggies, plenty of exercise, water, and even after various cleanses and flushes. ... ... I am now curious about aloe to help move things along. I saw both aloe vera juice and aloe vera gel, which is better? How would you recommend that I take it?   [End]

• Pregnancy & Epsom Salts?   by dianna11  10y   359  Bowel Cleanse Suppor

... Hey, I was just curious if there is any danger of taking epsom salts during pregnancy. I have done about half a dozen liver flushes, so I know it can be a powerful laxative and Iím HORRIBLY constipated and canít think of anything else to try. I was thinking of a tablespoon mixed with grapefruit juice before bed. DO you know of any problems with this? ... ... Disclaimer: Yes, I drink loads of water and eat fresh fruit, vegetables and whole grains. I have also tried dried fruit and I walk for 2 hours every day. I still havenít gone to the bathroom in almost a week *grr* ... ... Any thoughts on this? ...   [retrieve this message]

• Pregnancy & epsom salts   by dianna11  10y   353  Ask CureZone

Hey, I was just curious if there is any danger of taking epsom salts during pregnancy. I have done about half a dozen liver flushes, so I know it can be a powerful laxative and Iím HORRIBLY constipated and canít think of anything else to try. I was thinking of a tablespoon mixed with grapefruit juice before bed. DO you know of any problems with this? ... ... Disclaimer: Yes, I drink loads of water and eat fresh fruit, vegetables and whole grains. I have also tried dried fruit and I walk for 2 hours every day. I still havenít gone to the bathroom in almost a week *grr* ... ... Any thoughts on this?   [retrieve this message]

• Re: How long do I take these for?   by dianna11  10y   5,107  Liver Flush Support

Yeah, I figured that it was something that was good for you to take anyhow - like a multivitamin. ... ... Most Canadians I know live like that too. Exercise los, no fried or processed food, no sugar-ey drinks. We drink a lot of coffee, but mostly bottled water. ... ... Maybe itís because we have to pay for health care out of our yearly taxes so that everyone benefits from it, when we see a stranger eat a hamburger, or smoke a cigarette, itís taken as a personal slap in the face. ... ... I went o Prime Health personally to pick up my first bottles of CB, and Julia is an older woman, but her eyes are as c ...   [retrieve this message]

• How long do I take these for?   by dianna11  10y   5,109  Liver Flush Support

Is this somethijng that is a good suppliment to take every day until whenever - or should it only be taken for X number of weeks, or under special circumstances?   [End]

• Re: Who uses Chinese Bitters?   by dianna11  10y   5,150  Liver Flush Support

Julia also mentioned to me that I take the Fem Mate at night and the CB in the morning, but there is bupluerum in both. ... ... The vitex in the FemMate is what I need the most and every naturopath I have known said to take it in the morning for better results. I tend to eat a lot at night because Iím still trying to gain weight, so itís pretty hard to go to bed on an empty stomach, which is recomemded for Fem Mate. ... ... How long do you take the CB for? I didnít think to ask Julia.   [End]

• Who uses Chinese Bitters?   by dianna11  10y   5,244  Liver Flush Support

I have been taking CB for 8 weeks now and I havenít really noticed a difference - other than more inner gurglings. I did a flush last night that went VERY well. ... ... I initially was taking it before breakfast, but I am going to start taking a vitex mixture (Fem Mate - also from Prime health) and I want to take this in the morning. ... ... I am thinking of taking CB at bedtime, is there any reason I shouldnít use it at bedtime? ... ... What have your experiences with CB been?   [End]

• Who uses Chinese Bitters?   by dianna11  10y   388  Liver Flush Support

I have been taking CB for 8 weeks now and I havenít really noticed a difference - other than more inner gurglings. I did a flush last night that went VERY well. ... ... I initially was taking it before breakfast, but I am going to start taking a vitex mixture (Fem Mate - also from Prime health) and I want to take this in the morning. ... ... I am thinking of taking CB at bedtime, is there any reason I shouldnít use it at bedtime? ... ... What have your experiences with CB been?   [End]

• Re: liver supporting herbs   by dianna11  10y   1,794  Liver Flush Support

http://www.sensiblehealth.com has some great products. Chinese bitters, coptis, gold coin grass, etc. Iíve been taking the CHinese bitters for some time now. ... ... Also a Milk thistle, dandelion combination tincture (found here: http://www.stfrancisherbfarm.com/product.aspx?ID=17&Title=Herbal%20Combinations ), ... and although some may disagree with me, a liquid iron suppliment called Floravit by FLora. ... http://www.florahealth.com/flora/home/canada/products/R4775.asp#R4775 ... ...   [End]

• post flush meal?   by dianna11  10y   310  Liver Flush Support

I just did a great flush this morning. Huge stones too, this is about my 6th flush or so. ... ... Iím wondering if a bowl of oat bran would be too hard on my system this soon after the flush. ... ... Iím going out to get some juice later, but Iím SOOOOOO hungry. A green apple maybe? ... ... What would you all recomend food-wise?   [End]

• Re: Sea salt question   by dianna11  10y   1,598  Bowel Cleanse Suppor

The protocal I normally use suggests one dose of ES & grapefruit upon waking, then another 2 hours later. ... ... Should I skip both if Iím doing the ES in the enema? ... ...   [End]

• Re: Sea salt question   by dianna11  10y   1,627  Bowel Cleanse Suppor

Thanks for all of your help! ... ... SO hereís my plan, please give me your imput on this: ... ... Liver flush tonight (just took first dose of ES - EWWWWW!) ... ... TOmorrow am upon waking: ES & grapefruit juice ... ... 2 hours later (or so) enema with bentonite, ES baking soda. Does that sound okay? ... ... I was initially thinking of a coffee enema, but Iím not set on that. I certainly prefer taking the ES non-orally :) ...   [End]

• Re: Sea salt question   by dianna11  10y   1,578  Bowel Cleanse Suppor

Ah, thanks! ... ... Iím doing a liver flush tonight and I was thinking of doing an enema tomorrow after the last epsom salt shot (Is this the best time to do one?) ... ... I read that putting salt and bentonite in a post liver flush helps to remove a lot of toxins. Is this true? ... ... Is there a better post liver-flush enema?   [End]

• Sea salt question   by dianna11  10y   1,583  Bowel Cleanse Suppor

Iím curious how adding sea salt and baking soda to an enema benefits the colon. ... ... What does the sea salt and soda do exactly?   [End]

• Salt water cleanse?   by dianna11  10y   706  Liver Flush Support

I canít seem to find the procedure or any info about it. ... ... Can someone post a link?   [End]

• Re: Microwave popcorn question   by dianna11  10y   1,201  Ask CureZone

Not normal meaning too hard, pellet like. I feel like a big rabbit actually :) I go a couple of times a day, but a tiny ammount. IĒm usually pretty gassy too. ... ... I eat loads of fiber - organic oat bran, brown rice, loads of steamed veggies and at least 2.5 litres of water a day, so things should be moving along nicely, but they arenít. ... ... Iím kinda baffled since I have done all of the cleanses, nothing has changed. ... ... IĒĒm certianly going to try the hot air popper method, that really does sound so much better. I usually put UDOís oil and Braggs on mine.   [End]

• Image Embedded Microwave popcorn question   by dianna11  10y   1,316  Ask CureZone

Most nights, I have Orville Redenbacher (sp?) Smart Pop popcorn, which is supposed to be a healthier version. ... ... Between my diet and water intake, I should be having very normal, regular bowel movements. They are not now, nor have ever been normal even though I have done several liver flushes, (with one scheduled for tonight), bowel cleanses and candida cleanses. ... ... I have heard that popcorn is great for fiber and shoule be taken when constipated, but I am wondering if there is something in the mixture they use in Smart Pop that is harming me. ... ... The ingredients and nutritionalinfo are h ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Flax oil for a flush??   by dianna11  10y   611  Liver Flush Support

I just read that any cold pressed oil can be used for a liver flush - is this true? ... ... Iíve done about 4 flushes with olive oil and it worked very well, but I take flax oil every morning anyhow and I would prefer to use this. ... ... Has wnyone used flax oil instead?   [End]

• Re: ...is juice required at all???   by dianna11  10y   936  Liver Flush Support

I know the ES are pretty nasty on their own, but is there any reason other than taste to mix the ES with juice?   [End]

• ...is juice required at all???   by dianna11  10y   944  Liver Flush Support

Is lemon or grapefruit juice required at all for the epsom salt portion of the flush? Or can I just miz the epsom salts with a small ammount of juice with water?   [End]

• Grapefruit vs. Lemon?   by dianna11  10y   1,884  Liver Flush Support

I canít find any grapefruits and I was planing on a flush tonight. I read that lemons work as well, is there any problem using lemon juice (fresh squeezed) instead of grapefruit juice?   [End]

• Re: Chinese Bitters & progesterone cream?   by dianna11  11y   3,923  Ask CureZone  Ü Cross-post Ü

Strangely, my diet has always been very liver supportive, even when I was underfeeding myself - my diet has always consisted of very healthy foods the liverdoctor diet basically describes how I have been eating. ... ... I was also worried about the HRT over a long period of time. Thatís really interesting about the blood type - I have no idea what mine is! I have been in a study for the University of Toronto as a guinea pig for hypothalamic amenorrhea research, because Iím a rare case that doesnít have hormone function restored after weight gain, and while some women can exercise like I did an ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Chinese Bitters & progesterone cream?   by dianna11  11y   4,015  Ask CureZone  Ü Cross-post Ü

Hey, weíve turned this into a chat - cool! ... ... Iím low on *everything* estrogen, progesterone, prolactin, testosterone, DHEA, FSH, LH, leptin, ghrelin, basically all of the sex hormones - Iím hormonally equivalent to a 9 year old girl. The precurser to all of this is the GnRH pulse that happens in the hypothalamus - hence Ēhypothalamic amenorrheaĒ (absense of menstruation originating in the brain) This was from overexercise and underfeeding. I was 102 pounds (5í3Ē) and exercising like a maniac AND on birth control, my body fat was down to levels of an athletic male. I have been at a healthy ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Chinese Bitters & progesterone cream?   by dianna11  11y   3,909  Ask CureZone  Ü Cross-post Ü

Yep, I went to the store in person to buy the products. It sounded like she didnít have experience with estrogen/progesterone *deficiency*, mostly hormone problems due to estrogen dominance. Thatís why I was curious about using natural progesterone cream so there are at least *some* hormones to cycle through the liver, since mine hasnít seen ANY in over 2 years! ... ... Most menstrual/hormonal trouble has to do with the later and my situation is pretty unique in that even though Iím 29, I donít produce ANY hormones. Normal weight, exercise level, PCOS free, etc etc etc. This is why Iím trying s ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Chinese Bitters & progesterone cream?   by dianna11  11y   4,066  Ask CureZone  Ü Cross-post Ü

Well, itís a natural progesterone cream containing black cohosh and wild yam and you apply it topically instead of taking it orally, so it doesnít have to be processed through the liver as directly. ... ... My liver hasnít been processing hormones because there isnít any to process! ... ... I also bought a product from sensiblehealth.com called ĒFem-MateĒ which contains vitex and a few other herbs that act on the adrenals to promote natural hormone production (crosses fingers) Since my body hasnít produced any hormones on itís own in 2 years (maybe more, I was on the pill for 15 years) I am wonderin ...   [retrieve this message]

• Chinese Bitters & progesterone cream?   by dianna11  11y   9,093  Ask CureZone  Ü Cross-post Ü

Greetings! ... Last Tuesday and bought Chinese Bitters and Fem Mate from sensiblehealth.com. I feel like both are working because of the detox headache and the moodiness. Oddly, Iím seeing both of these as a very good sign! ... ... I am planning a liver flush (my 6th) for Saturday night ( I hope this isnít too soon after taking the bitters) ... ... I was wondering if using a natural progesterone cream in addition to the Fem Mate (and Chinese Bitters) would interfere, or hinder the effect. ... ... Since all of my hormone levels are extremely low (pre-pubescent levels) and I have done everything (flushes, ca ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Chinese bitters?   by dianna11  11y   5,561  Liver Flush Support

I have talked to her, but Iím looking for someoneís real experiences with it, not just what the person making money off of the product will tell me.   [End]

• Chinese bitters?   by dianna11  11y   5,953  Liver Flush Support

Iím thinking of ordering Chinese Bitters and I have read a lot of stories from the vendor, but I havenít heard anything from someone who has actually used them. ... ... What was your experience with them, what benefits have you noticed?   [End]

• Swedish bitters timing?   by dianna11  11y   2,336  Ask CureZone

I was curious when the best time to take Swedish Bitters is. I bought the Flora brand and it doesnít recomend *when* to take it, on an empty stomach - full stomach, after before meals, etc. ... Iím just wanting it for maintenance, not aiming to gear up for a flush or anything, just simple usage, what works best?   [End]

• Re: Have you flushed your liver?   by dianna11  11y   3,921  Liver Flush Support

I was hoping to avoid this question. Please read the first message in the thread.   [End]

• Re: Great question   by dianna11  11y   4,019  Liver Flush Support

Iím not sure what is going on with my liver - itís not congested with hormones because I donít have any (my brain doesnít produce them) I just get constipated from a liquid iron suppliment and I donít want to take senna too often. Perhaps itís just overworked with the vitamins I take. ... ... I want to enhance and strengthen my liver so that it works properly ... ... (disclaimer#2, I removed candida overgrowth too)   [End]

• Chinese Bitters vs. Swedish Bitters   by dianna11  11y   5,220  Liver Flush Support

Iím curious which one is preferred. Iím aiming to better stimulate bile flow and aid regularity. ... ... (disclaimer: excellent diet, lots of fiber, EFA, drink loads of water and cleared the liver through flushing)   [End]

• senna tea?   by dianna11  11y   1,300  Liver Flush Support

Every now and then, I drink a cup of senna tea to *get things moving* if Iím constipated . Just a sumple question, is senna tea is harmful to the liver? ... ... (Please no comments on liver flushes, candida, etc... done all, cleared liver and candida) ...   [End]

• senna tea?   by dianna11  11y   709  Bowel Cleanse Suppor

Every now and then, I drink a cup of senna tea to *get things moving* if Iím constipated . Just wondering if senna tea is harmful to the liver, any thoughts? ... ...   [End]

• Senna tea?   by dianna11  11y   328  Dr. Clark Support

Every now and then, I drink a cup of senna tea to *get things moving* if Iím constipated . Just a sumple question, is senna tea is harmful to the liver? ... ... (Please no comments on liver flushes, candida, etc... done all, cleared liver and candida)   [End]

• Floradix iron supps & liver?   by dianna11  11y   5,687  Liver Flush Support

Hello, ... ... I have been anemic for about 14 years and my periods went away due to a heavy exercise load and weight loss. My weight is healthy now and I still exercise, but moderately. I have been told that I have Ēpushed the liver too farĒ and that I should focus on healing that. I have done candida cleanses and liver flushes and whatnot, but Iíve just come across Floradix natural iron suppliments and iím wondering if this will help my liver as well as my anemia. ... ... On another note, I went to see a CHinese Doctor and he said that I needed to Ēbuild my bloodĒ thatís why my periods havenít com ...   [retrieve this message]

• Floradix iron supps & liver?   by dianna11  11y   938  Ask CureZone

Hello, ... ... I have been anemic for about 14 years and my periods went away due to a heavy exercise load and weight loss. My weight is healthy now and I still exercise, but moderately. I have been told that I have Ēpushed the liver too farĒ and that I should focus on healing that. I have done candida cleanses and liver flushes and whatnot, but Iíve just come across Floradix natural iron suppliments and iím wondering if this will help my liver as well as my anemia. ... ... On another note, I went to see a CHinese Doctor and he said that I needed to Ēbuild my bloodĒ thatís why my periods havenít com ...   [retrieve this message]

• Birth control pills while healing??   by dianna11  11y   681  Ask CureZone

My doctors have all agreed that I need to be on a birth control pill to enduce menstruation (2 years since my last period) and supply my body with estrogen, since I donít produce it on my own. ... I have been trying to restore my hormone levels with liver, kidney and candida cleansings and although I am now candida free (for now) and my liver and gallbladder is free of stones, my hormones have not been effected. ... ... I am now concerned about what re-introducing birth control pills back into my system could do, since I know what it can do to candida levels and the liver. Hopefully this will only ...   [retrieve this message]

• Maca?   by dianna11  11y   418  Gynecological

I have just started taking Maca capsules, I read this link and I thought it sounded pretty amazing. Have any of you heard of Maca or had any experience using it?   [End]

• Re: culturing chocolate milk   by dianna11  11y   3,485  Kefir Grain

That sounds heavenly! ... ... I know this might not help, but I often mix unsweetened cocoa powder (good for zinc) with kefir and a bit of stevia. ... ... Regular chocolate milk might have too much sugar in it.   [End]

• Re: Chinese bitters   by dianna11  11y   752  Ask CureZone

I read that it helps to detoxify and support the liver, but I donít think itís as dramatic as the liver flush which Iíve done a few times too. ... I actually went to an herbal medicine shop in Chinatown in Toronto and the doctor there had never heard Chinese Bitters! ... It seems that the most important ingredient is ĒbupleurumĒ. She mixed me up some herbs (actually about 8 pounds worth of terrifying looking stuff) to make into a tea (the most putrid smelling and tasting stuff you can imagine) and it has bupleurum in it. ... Weíll see how it goes.   [End]

• Anyone heard of this?   by dianna11  11y   1,229  Ask CureZone

... Today I went to China Town to pick up some Chinese Bitters because I read that bupleurum is really good for helping to detox the liver. I found the store and I asked the woman about the herb and she had not heard of something specifically called ĒChinese BittersĒ. I was in a mood to just go with the flow, It turns out she is actually a Chinese Medical Doctor and she did a quick consultation. She mixed up huge quantities of terrifying looking herbs and instructed me to let them soak for 30 minutes in 10 cups of water and simmer for 45 and that would make enough for 2 days. I have enough ...   [retrieve this message]

• Chinese Bitters question   by dianna11  11y   235  Ask CureZone

Does anyone know of any contraindictions (sp?) with Chinese Bitters? Iím also taking vitex and an herbal mixed tea for amenorrhea. Iíve heard good things about CB and Iím interested in using this. ... ANy info?   [End]

• Re: no period 9 mos-young 18 y.o.   by dianna11  11y   1,122  Gynecological

Your friend needs to start eating fat if she wants her periods back. Hormones come from good fats (olive oil, flax oil, almonds, etc..) and are produced in the adipoise tissue. If there is a lower bodyfat % than 18%, there likely isnít enough bodyfat to produce hormones. Her brain has been signaled that her body is in starvation mode because no fats are coming in nd it decided to stop all non-basic life functions and shut down things with heavy overhed, like her reproductive system. Chances are she is horribly moody nd her hair might be fallig out too. Her teeth will be next. I know this ...   [retrieve this message]

• progesterone cream & amenorrhea?   by dianna11  11y   1,985  Gynecological  Ü Cross-post Ü

Crossposted from another forum: ... ... ... I have been reading the message boards here and I have found them very helpful for the cleansings I have done, I have donethe candida cleanse and even 3 very successful liver flushes. My diet is very clean and healthy. have been suffering from amenorrhea for 2 years now from anorexia, over exercise and/or birth control pills. My weight and lifestyle has been healthy for a year now but my hormone levels are all very low : ... fsh 4 ... lh 1 ... prolactin 8 ... estradiol 54 ... progesterone 1.2 ... testosterone .6 ... ... I was given the Provera challenge about 6 months ago (my ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Progesterone cream & amenorrhea?   by dianna11  11y   2,349  Ask CureZone  Ü Cross-post Ü

I really dontíundersstand what you said here, but thanks for offering it!   [End]

• Re: Progesterone cream & amenorrhea?   by dianna11  11y   1,461  Ask CureZone  Ü Cross-post Ü

Yes, I was just at that website last night, but it didnít give any mention of PC uses for amenorrhea   [End]

• Progesterone cream & amenorrhea?   by dianna11  11y   2,283  Ask CureZone  Ü Cross-post Ü

I have been reading the message boards here and I have found them very helpful for the cleansings I have done, I have donethe candida cleanse and even 3 very successful liver flushes. My diet is very clean and healthy. have been suffering from amenorrhea for 2 years now from anorexia, over exercise and/or birth control pills. My weight and lifestyle has been healthy for a year now but my hormone levels are all very low : ... fsh 4 ... lh 1 ... prolactin 8 ... estradiol 54 ... progesterone 1.2 ... testosterone .6 ... ... I was given the Provera challenge about 6 months ago (my body fat was still a bit low) and I ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: 3rd flush - no stones! - update   by dianna11  11y   1,257  Liver Flush Support

By the end of the day, I was still going to the bathroom frequently and I was passing clear fluid - likely just water, I guess. All in all, I passed 3 small stones and mostly floating sand-like stuff in brown fluid. ... ... My husband does reiki and he noticed while doing reiki on my belly and liver area yesterday, that it was less ĒjumbledĒ and seemed to flow. I have a feeling I am clear now! I feel absolutely fantastic today. ... ... I will try flushing again in a few months, maybe Iíll keep it seasonal. ... ... Thank you to everyone for your advice and help.   [End]

• 3rd flush - no stones!   by dianna11  11y   17,697  Liver Flush FAQ

I have been flushing every 2 weeks and last night was my third flush. The first was very successful - about 600- 800 stones, the second there were less. Last night, I followed the Hulda protocal as usual and I have just passed brown liquid and what looks like floating sand. I havenít seen a single stone! ... Could this mean Iím clear?   [End]

• 3rd flush - no stones!   by dianna11  11y   1,356  Liver Flush Support

I have been flushing every 2 weeks and last night was my third flush. The first was very successful - about 600- 800 stones, the second there were less. Last night, I followed the Hulda protocal as usual and I have just passed brown liquid and what looks like floating sand. I havenít seen a single stone! ... Could this mean Iím clear?   [End]

• Re: Wonderful news, my husband is candida free now! :)   by dianna11  11y   1,068  Candida Support

That sounds great, is there a difference between the zapper you are talking about here and the kind that you hold in your hands?   [End]

• Re: If your bowel is clean you can reach enlightment.   by dianna11  11y   576  Bowel Cleanse Suppor

Hello. Iíve started learning about this placque. Iím quite sure I have this problem and will follow the steps (bentonite, psylum, etc.), but my question is about my husband. ... He used to have constipation over 24 years ago. However, he then had about 15 years of fairly frequent diarrhea off and on. We did find out what caused it and eliminated it. But, my question is, it seems from what Iíve been reading that you still will retain the mucoid placque even though you have diarrhea (thatís why laxatives donít get rid of it). Is that correct? Does it does bypass the placque and go on ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Spit test - is it valid?   by dianna11  11y   1,158  Candida Support

Itís funny, I wish I knew too, people seem to keep skirting the issue and acting like youíve just insulted their mother. ... ... My naturopath in Toronto advised me about the spit test and I go back to see her tomorrow - I will ask her the speciffics of it. I did the test and sure enough, there were the strings nd all. My husband did the test and nothing happened. We left ia all day in the glass and it didnít budge. Heís always been terrifyingly healthy.   [End]

• Re: Iodine test?   by dianna11  11y   739  Ask CureZone

Sorry to be a pain, but I didnít see anything about a a book there, although it is the most poorly laid out website I have seen since 1996 and I gave up on scrolling through it. ... What is the book nd where can I order it (other than this website of endless misery)?   [End]

• Re: Kidney support   by dianna11  11y   542  Candida Support

Iíve heard watermelon seed tea is good for kidneys. I read this at the Kidney Support Page.   [End]

• Iodine test?   by dianna11  11y   307  Candida Support

... I think I may have read on this forum about hyopthyroid and an idoine test, where you put iodine on your skin and if the stain is gone in 24 hours, then you likely have thyroid issues, even if yout tsh is normal. I believe this post related to candida somehow too. Does anyone know about this? ... ...   [End]

• Re: Spit test -- what are the threads? killcandida.com again   by dianna11  11y   828  Candida Support

ĒWe all knew if uíve candida ..it means u have 4 or five or maybe more than 10 food allegies .... Ē ... ... ... I have a candida overgrowth and I donít have any food alergies or sensitivities. Iím allergic to penecillan, but generally thatís about it.   [End]

• Re: Iodine test?   by dianna11  11y   804  Ask CureZone

So what is this whole test about, if the stain remains, what does it mean, if it completely disappears, what does it mean, what if itís there, but very faded? ... ... I have 2.2 TSH, an endocrinologist *felt it out* and declared my thyroid is normal, but I have reason beleive that I have underactive thyroid (low body temps, serious hormonal-endocrine problems, ect.) and I would like to know if there is a way of testing this and hopefully curing it. ... ... THanks so much, ... Dianna   [End]

• Iodine test?   by dianna11  11y   914  Ask CureZone

I read on one of the forums about hyopthyroid and an idoine test, where you put iodine on your skin and if the stain is gone in 24 hours, then you likely have thyroid issues, even if yout tsh is norml. I believe this post related to candida somehow too. Does anyone know about this?   [End]

• Re: NO GO Re: Spit test -- what are the threads?   by dianna11  11y   776  Candida Support

I have been wanting to know the same thing. My Naturopath gave me a questionaire to fill out and I scopred pretty high (180), indicating that candida was likely a problem and I sis the íspit testí and sure enough, it had stringey-leg-like things. My husband did the questionaire and got 20 (!) indicating that there wasnít a candida problem. He did the spit test and left it in the cup all day and it hadnít moved at all. No legs, no spreading nothing. ... ... I have been treating this for 3 weeks now and Iím wondering if this is the dead or live candida in the test because my results havent change ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: carbs?:   by dianna11  11y   806  Candida Support

Other than carbs in veggies, I have kamut cakes (like rice cakes, but with kamut non-glutenous wheat), occasionally I will have 1/4c brown rice, or 1/2 piece of 100% rye bread. Millet is good too. I donít usually *react* to anything, so carbs arenít a big deal for me. I usually have a huge eggwhite omelette for breakfast instead of oatmeal or anything.   [End]

• Re: Yup   by dianna11  11y   1,108  Candida Support

Thanks, I know, but I would rather be messed up by a chocolate chip cookie than a stupid alcohol based ticture that tasted awful. ... ... *sigh* ... ... Onward :)   [End]

• Re: Free Online Candida Test (quite accurate)   by dianna11  11y   751  Candida Support

Iím taking 2 packets/day and the4 OE+ 3/day, about 15 drops each time. ... Iím going to try another can because it just struck me that (see my post below ĒRe:WhoopsĒ that Iíve been taking a tincture for about 10 days that was alcohol based. DOH! ... Iíve read that Threelac takes about 2 cans to work, so Iíll stick with it. ... ...   [End]

• Re: Whoops!   by dianna11  11y   1,074  Candida Support

Oh dear, it just occured to me that while I have been SO good with my candida diet and probiotics and antifungals, but I have been taking dandelion and milk thistle ticture, which (just dawned on me) contains alcohol! ... ... Ugh, I hope this hasnít set me back too far.   [End]

• Re: Free Online Candida Test (quite accurate)   by dianna11  11y   742  Candida Support

Hi Raider, ... ... Iím just finishing up my first can of Threelac and using OE+ and Iím not noticing much of a difference yet. When did you start to notice an improvement. What improvements did you notice?   [End]

• Re: Undecenoic Acid / Undecylenic Acid   by dianna11  11y   905  Candida Support

Isnít that the active ingredient in Formula SF-722? ... This is a product by Thorne that you can get at certain health stores in Canada. ... IĒm using tha *and* capricilic acid.   [End]

• Re: Not sure if P&B is working   by dianna11  11y   780  Bowel Cleanse Suppor

THanks, it may be something that I may want to look into later, IĒm already taking SO many other things for the candida and liver support. I will take you up on that later.   [End]

• Re: Try increase your liquid intake?   by dianna11  11y   791  Bowel Cleanse Suppor

I use 1 cup of water to mix the P&B, then have another full glass of water. I drink at least 2 1/2 litres of water a day, my bladder can barely handle that as it is! My diet is impecable for candida fighting and Iím taking all kinds of suppliments. ... ... hence the frustration.   [End]

• Not sure if P&B is working   by dianna11  11y   847  Bowel Cleanse Suppor

Iíve been doing P&B shakes for 3 weeks now and I havenít noticed any major mucous coming out, just tiny bits here and there, is this nortmal? I was expecting major ammounts of this mucoid plaque everyone was talking about. I take 2 tbsp of bentonite and a heaping teaspoon of psyllium 2 x day. My naturopath put me on these (with capricilic acid) for candida removal and I canít quite tell how that is going either. Iím a bit frustrated (and constipated). ... ANy suggestions? ... ...   [End]

• Success stories???   by dianna11  11y   756  Liver Flush Support

From what I understand, the goal here is to eventually do a flush that comes up totally clean, right? ... ... Has anyone here actually accomplished that? ... ... Just curious.   [End]

• Re: Any stories of acne improvement or hormone regulation?   by dianna11  11y   2,828  Liver Flush Support

I was on birth control for 15 years, and 2 years ago I went through a period of overexercising that led to amenorrhea (no periods) because of low bodyfat - while I was on the pill. Iíve boon off for almost a year and my weight is back to normal as well as my exercise routine - very moderate. I have been 18 months without a period, which - of course - leaves me infertile. My body had completely stopped producing *any* sex hormones, basically, my bloodowrk looks no different than your average 9 year old girl (Iím 28). ... ... I was told by a trusted empathic (I hate to say clairvoiant) that the t ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Diet no-nos? No die-off symptoms, but no change in candida either   by dianna11  11y   830  Candida Support

Sounds like youíre doing a great job! Keep in mind that because something says Ē0Ē sugars, it doesnít take into account artificial sweeteners, like malitol, sorbitol, aspertame, and all of those which should be avoided too. Iíve had soy protein powder before and itís certainly sweetened with something. Anything sweetened artificially will still have ĒSugars -0Ē on the label. Just a heads up. ... ... Almond butter has been my savior too, organic apple butter is heavenly, itís just apples if you can believe it! Wasa has a light rye, which is the only kind without yeast. Banannas are pretty border ...   [retrieve this message]

• nifty recipe   by dianna11  11y   389  Candida Support

This was a bit of an accident that worked out pretty well: ... Kefir + unsweetened cocoa powder + stevia. Mix to taste. ... ... Itís kinda like chocolate milk or pudding depending on the consistency.   [End]

• Re: update -even more strange...   by dianna11  11y   975  Liver Flush Support

I woke up at 7:30, and didnít have to *go* until about 12 and it wasnít too eventful, I thought I was done, so I went for a walk and ended up having to make several pit stops and THATíS when most of the stones came out - much bigger than the ones this morning. This seems to be much more delayed (later in the afternoon) than the first flush which unfolded pretty much an hour after waking. ... ... I guess I should keep this up every other week until I come up with no stones, is this right?   [End]

• Re: zapper: what to expect??   by dianna11  11y   1,107  Zapper Support

My husband is going to make me one, heís pretty gifted with electronics from this website here: http://www.zapperplans.com/plans.html It looks like I just hold the rods - does this sound right?   [End]

• Re: What color was the cloudy fluid?   by dianna11  11y   1,102  Liver Flush Support

The fluid was brownish with cloudy white (ugh - sorry). I was told that I had both a candida problem and my liver was exhausted, I had pushed it too far (likely with overexercise and unnecessary fat burners). I hope that all of the candida treatments, milk thistle and dandelion tincures and liver flushes will help to restore the liver. ... Thanks for the analogy, I laughed pretty hard picturing this poor little ant!   [End]

• Re: zapper: what to expect??   by dianna11  11y   1,037  Zapper Support

WOW!! Thank you so much - thatís exactly the sort of thing that I was looking for, an actual personís experience with it. Now Iím really excited to give this a try. ... ... How do you use it, just hold onto it with both hands?   [End]

• Strange 2nd flush   by dianna11  11y   1,108  Liver Flush Support

I used the Hulda flush method for my first flush 2 weeks ago and it was a success, I got loads of stones out ranging in size from bee pollen to a blueberry (?). ... ... I did exactly the same thing this time, and I passed hundreds of tiny stones, then there was nothing but cloudy fluid. ... ... COuld this be because I didnít have too many stones to begin with, or I may have gotten them all out? ... ... Could the cloudy fluid be the candida that Iíve been trying to remove? ...   [End]

• Re: kamut   by dianna11  11y   963  Candida Support

ĒThe ĒAncient GrainĒ ... Kamut brand grain is an ancient relative of modern durum wheat and originated in the Fertile Crescent of the Old World thousands of years ago. After a long period of oblivion, this grain was rediscovered and has now found an important place in contemporary diets. Superior in both taste and nutrition, it can be substituted for common wheat with great success. Kamut brand wheat has a rich, buttery flavor, with normally 20-40% more protein, a higher profile of amino acids, lipids, vitamins and minerals, and is easily digestible. A hard amber spring variety with a huge hu ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: zapper: what to expect??   by dianna11  11y   1,053  Zapper Support

THanks for the link, I already know in theory how it works, Iím just curious about what to expect physically, the feeling, how to use one, etc.   [End]

• Re: No die-off symptoms, but no change in candida either   by dianna11  11y   892  Candida Support

It sounds very frustrating. My symptoms are petty mild too and I have been throwing everything possible at the candida and I have yet to notice die-off, but canít tell if the candida situation is improving. I think it just takes a different ammount of time for different people. Perhaps different suppliments. ... I was curious about the soy protein powder though, I used to be a power lifter and I took protein powder all of the time. I used many different types and from what I remember all of them had either sugar or a sugar substitute in them. Even artificial sweetners feed candida aparently, ...   [retrieve this message]

• zapper: what to expect??   by dianna11  11y   1,026  Zapper Support

Iím thinking of getting a zapper. How do you use one, ... What does it feel like? What should I expect? ... I was thinking of taking the Amish de-wormer too. ... ... ANy info would be helpful, ... Thanks!   [End]

• Re: weekly flushing with amazing results   by dianna11  11y   657  Liver Flush Support

..uhm, 100 - 93 pounds is not a healthy weight for a 5í3Ē woman. Not even close.   [End]

• Re: Old Amish De-Wormer?   by dianna11  11y   1,566  Liver Flush Support

THat sounds pretty incredible! What is ĒOld Amish De-WormerĒ and where can I get it?   [End]

• Re: coffee enema, how often?   by dianna11  11y   2,156  Bowel Cleanse Suppor

I just read that itís a good idea to do along with liver flushes and such to help get rid of a candida infection. Iím normally an extremely healthy eater and the diet itself isnít much of a change from the way I normally eat. I also have loads of water, probiotics and do B&B shakes   [End]

• Re: Here's what I bought   by dianna11  11y   4,070  Candida Support

SO Iím sure you had read through the Liberty Kefir website description of how they produce the kefir before you posted your comment. Perhaps you could explain to me how their method differs from yours. ... I am very curious as I would like to eventually make my own and you seem very knowledgeable.   [End]

• Re: Food ... candida   by dianna11  11y   714  Candida Support

I have been living on almond butter on kamut cakes (like rice cakes). Itís the best way I have found of keeping my caloric intake high enough. ... Pumpkin seeds are good too.   [End]

• coffee enema, how often?   by dianna11  11y   2,409  Bowel Cleanse Suppor

Hi! ... ... I have found that since I have been fighting a candida infection, I have been quite constipated and I read that a coffee enema helps this along a bit. I am also about to do my second liver flush this weekend and Iím wondering if I should do a coffee enema before this. ... ... How often should I do this, or is there a better enema I should be using?   [End]

• Re: Sounds right!   by dianna11  11y   1,987  Candida Support

Great, thanks! ... I think the body ecology diet is a little extreme for me, IĒm a recovered anorexic and I would like to keep the diet as liberal as possible, Iím already having trouble keeping me weight up with the regular diet. I have been very strict with the basic candida diet though and sticking to it. ... No worries on the alcohol as I donít drink anyhow (canít stand the taste of alcohol). ... I have been taking threelac and sf722, kefir, garlic and P&B&capricilic acid shakes. Iím hoping it wont take too long to get rid of as my symptoms are pretty mild and unnoticeable. I feel pretty good ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: I suggest you get to flushing your liver!   by dianna11  11y   1,933  Candida Support

Thanks Robbie, ... ... Iím actually ready to do my second liver flush this weekend! I found the first very successful. I knew it would help, but I wasnít sure why, your information about *why* I should be doing this is exsctly the link that I was looking for.   [End]

• Re: Apple butter?   by dianna11  11y   1,229  Candida Support

but apples are okay on the diet, thatís why I was wondering about apple butter.   [End]

• Re: Carb Cravings HELP!? Dianna   by dianna11  11y   990  Candida Support

Hi! I was diagnosed about 3 weeks ago and Iíve been on the diet since then. Mine seemms to be more liberal than most, but my symptoms are pretty minor and manifest mostly in endocrine/hormonal issues. I donít have regular food alergies necessarily. ... ... During this time, I have been taking psylium, bentonite, capricilic acid shakes, SF-722, threelac, garlic, loads of water, peau díarco tea, and I think thatís it. I know itís likely overkill, but I just want this gone! I have also done a liver flush and will be doing another this weekend - this helps to remove toxins and flush out candida. ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: When to start maintenance flushes??   by dianna11  11y   659  Liver Flush Support

So Iím aiming for flushing every two weeks until I come up stone-free, then I can do maybe 4 per year? Is that right?   [End]

• Re: Body ecology diet question BLUEBERRIES   by dianna11  11y   2,182  Candida Support

My naturopath said I can have as many berries as I like. I donít know why berries seem to be allowed, but theyíre good antioxidants!   [End]

• Re: Carb Cravings HELP!?   by dianna11  11y   1,003  Candida Support

Hi Claudia, ... ... Welcome to the land of frozen berries and stevia! I am on week 3 and Iím surviving the sugar cravings by buying frozen mixed berries, tossing them in the blender with a bit of Perrier, kefir, lemon juice and a speck of stevia. Green apples, pink grapefruits are also good. They say you shouldnít have more than one piece of fruit a day isnít good, but my naturopath said that I can eat as many berries, apples and grapefruit as I want. Be sure to take a clove of garlic before hand just for good measure though. Unsweetened carob chips are good too if you can stomach it. ... ... Iím cu ...   [retrieve this message]

• When to start maintenance flushes??   by dianna11  11y   654  Liver Flush Support

I did a very successful first liver flush 2 weeks ago and I plan to do another this weekend. I have been reading here that you can do one every 2 weeks, which I also plan to do for about 4 flushes. ... ... When can you stop flushing at 2 week intervals? How do you know when youíre *done*? ... ... I would eventually like to do one per season, does this sound reasonable?   [End]

• Apple butter?   by dianna11  11y   1,572  Candida Support

I just bought some apple butter, the ingredients are: organic apples, organic apple sauce, baking soda. ... ... It tastes very sweet, what do you think, is this still okay for the candida diet?   [End]

• Here's what I bought   by dianna11  11y   4,069  Candida Support

http://www.liberte.qc.ca/html/kefira.asp ... ... This is the stuff that I bought (plain obviously), it seems that itís made from real kefir grains. ... ... Why isnít this real, or is this just a purist thing?   [End]

• commercial kefir not "real"?   by dianna11  11y   4,162  Candida Support

How is that? Wouldnít the commercial type be made with kefir grains too? It says the ingredients are: Partially skim organic milk, bacterial culture. And at the bottom ĒContains natural active bacterias and yeasts living in symbiosisĒ. ... ... Itís fizzy, and itís obviously a milk derivative. ... ... What exactly is the commercial kefir then?   [End]

• spit test getting worse!   by dianna11  11y   1,997  Candida Support

3 weeks into this and I havwe done a spit test every few days or so and it seems to be getting worse! Iím doing P&B shakes (with capricilic acid) taking 3lac, sf722, kefir, multivitamin, loads of water and sticking to the diet. ... My candida symptoms are very mild, but I donít notice much of a change in how I feel in general. Anyone have any ideas what this is about?   [End]

• Re: Body ecology diet question   by dianna11  11y   1,675  Candida Support

Wow, I didnít know that about strawberries, thanks! ... ... I know what you mean about the eggs, I used to get wicked headaches from yolks, nausea, blurry vision, the whole bit, but the whites seem to agree with me quite nicely. ... ... So do you think itís that necessary to follow the Body Ecology Diet to rid candida overgrowth, or is it possible to be on not so strict of a candida diet with the right suppliments?   [End]

• Re: Body ecology diet question   by dianna11  11y   1,584  Candida Support

actually, I dontíeat the yolk, I think the white doesnít have much sulphur in it, does it? ... ... Now, my naturopath said that I can eat as many berries as I like, but Iíve read elsewhere that you canít have these. ... ... SO many conflicting viewpoints   [End]

• Re: YIKES! yeast in my kefir?!   by dianna11  11y   4,127  Candida Support

Whew! Thanks Rod. ... ... I wanted to try the commercial brand, it seems to be a good organic quality - before I went ahead and learned to make my own. Last night I made a smoothie with frozen mixed berries, kefir, a bit of stevia nd lemon. It was about the yummiest thing I have consumed in weeks!   [End]

• Body ecology diet question   by dianna11  11y   1,653  Candida Support

After almost 3 weeks on the candida diet iincluding suppliments and all, I havenít noticed much of a difference. My candida symptoms were pretty minor to begin with. ... ... I have read so many contradictions about food like berries and rice nd now IĒm wondering about this Body Ecology Diet. How necessary is it to follow this method? I canít imagine keeping up a minimum of 1700 cal/day without things like eggs. ... ... Any advice?   [End]

• YIKES! yeast in my kefir?!   by dianna11  11y   4,186  Candida Support

I just bought some kefir and had some which I really like, I had read how it was really good for people trying to rid themselves of candida. ... ... Then I read the label more carefully, although the ingredients are: Partially skim organic milk, bacterial culture. ... ... It says at the bottom ĒContains natural active bacterias and yeasts living in symbiosisĒ ... ... WTF!? ... ... I just about dropped the container, I thought yeasts were the exact thing we were supposed to stay away from. Can anyone clarify this?   [End]

• Re: Join the MissKittty RMD flush party!   by dianna11  11y   1,236  Liver Flush Support

Hey, Iím in! I was planning on one next Friday too, my first flush was such a success. Iím getting a tattoo Wednesday, so Iím hoping to flush out any toxins from that.   [End]

• Re: Food question...   by dianna11  11y   1,785  Candida Support

My candida symptoms are pretty mild - poor digestion, anxiety, endocrine/hormone trouble (maybe candida related), sugar cravings. Iíve got a pretty good constitution and exercise a lot and eat very healthy, so the diet hasnít been much of a transition for me. ... ... SInce I started taking the sf722, Iíve noticed Iíve been really spacey and my energy has been quite low. Iíve also dropped my caproil (capricilic acid & olive oil) down to 1.2 tbsp 2xday. ... ... No worries about the questions, I certainly donít mind. The symptoms I had I could have very comfortably lived with as I feel much worse sinc ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Food question...   by dianna11  11y   1,353  Candida Support

I drink loads of water - about 3 litres / day. ... ... What do you mean Ēi could never tolerate capryllic acid.Ē What would happen?   [End]

• How about Threelac vs SF-722?   by dianna11  11y   1,450  Candida Support

I have been taking 2 threelac/day and 3x3 sf 722/day. Iíve only been doing it for a few days and I feel spacey as heck. Iím not sure how to tell if itís ĒworkingĒ or what to look for, perhaps someone here can tell me. ... ... ANyone else tried this?   [End]

• Re: Aromatherapy for women?   by dianna11  11y   1,181  Ask CureZone

Sorry to be a pest, but I searched Young Living for womens blend oils up and down - even went to their website, but I didnít see anything. Do you know where I can find this?   [End]

• Re: Aromatherapy for women?   by dianna11  11y   1,233  Ask CureZone

Heh, I wish I had PMS! I lost my hormone production completely from anorexia. I havent had a period in almost 2 years, even though the rest of my body has recovered nd my weight and body fat are healthy and Iím taking every possible suppliment and thing thatís good for me. ... ... I was told that aromatherapy would help too. I just did my first liver flush last weekend and it was quite impressive. ... ... Iíll look into young living oils, thanks!   [End]

• Re: Food question...   by dianna11  11y   1,435  Candida Support

Iím currently taking threelac, SF-722, peau díarco tea, garlic, Psylium-bentonite-capricilic acid shakes, and multivitamins. ... ... I just started the sf722 2 days ago and I feel like hell today. I imagine this is die-off, but Iím not sure. I just keep needing to spit out phlegm dn I feel like I am coming down with a cold.   [End]

• Re: Food question...   by dianna11  11y   1,331  Candida Support

Iím not sure that Iím really allergic to anything besides mould and egg yolk. If I do have an allergy to something, it doesnít give me any symptoms. I think thatís also why Iím having a hard time sorting this diet thing out. I donít really have any major candida symptoms, or allergic rections to anything. ... Before this diet, I could eat sugar all day without any trouble. ...   [End]

• Womens blend??   by dianna11  11y   907  Aromatherapy

... I was wondering if any of you had heard of an aromatherapy blend that you massage into the lower abdomen that is supposed to help the production and balance of female hormones. ... ... I know wild yam is good, but Iím wondering specifically about a blend of at least two essential oils, I believe itís called Ēwomens blendĒ or something like that. Iím not sure who makes it exactly. ... ... Anyone heard of this or where I can get it? ... ...   [End]

• Why citrus?   by dianna11  11y   1,438  Liver Flush Support

What is it about citrus that helps along the process of the liver flush, what does the citrus do exactly?   [End]

• Aromatherapy for women?   by dianna11  11y   1,305  Ask CureZone

I was wondering if any of you had heard of an aromatherapy blend that you massage into the lower abdomen that is supposed to help the production and balance of female hormones. ... ... I know wild yam is good, but Iím wondering specifically about a blend of at least two essential oils, I believe itís called Ēwomens blendĒ or something like that. Iím not sure who makes it exactly. ... ... Anyone heard of this or where I can get it?   [End]

• Food question...   by dianna11  11y   1,512  Candida Support

Now I know that anywhere you look, there is an inconsistency with what is allowed and what isnít allowed on the diet. ... ... What is your opinion on organic Apple Butter? Aparently itís just apple and maybe a bit of honey.   [End]

• Re: Do you have to have Yeast infections to have candida   by dianna11  11y   1,491  Candida Support

Iím in the same boat, I didnít have any obvious symptoms like yeast infections, nail funguses or anything, but the symptoms I did have are similar to yours. My naturopath told me to do the spit test (do a google search on candida+spit test) and lo and behold, candida. She also gave me a questionaire (google search candida+questionaire) and I got 180 - candida very likely. My husband did both tests and cape up with nothing, very healthy guy. ... ... Iíve been on the diet and suppliment program for almost 2 weeks now and I canít say Iím noticing a lot if difference, although I havenít had a heada ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: What is SF-722?   by dianna11  11y   2,337  Candida Support

P&B shakes are psyllium husk and bentonite clay mixed with water. Every bit as scrumptious as it sounds. ... ĒTheyĒ also say that you donít need the diet with Threelac either, but I donít buy it ;) Iíve only been on the Threelac for 2 weeks and iím not noticing a lot of difference, but my symptoms are very moderate anyhow. I wan to throw as much at this candida as I safely can.   [End]

• Question about SF-722   by dianna11  11y   2,319  Candida Support

So many questions, yet again... ... ... So my current routine is: ... B&P shake with capricilic acid 2x day ... Threelac 2x day ... ... ...as well as the diet and loads of water. ... ... I just purchased SF-722 and I was wondering the best way to fit this into the routine, do I need the capricilic acid if Iím taking SF-722, or can they be taken together? ... ... It also doesnít suggest doseage or times to take it. Should I take this with meals or no, how much do I take? ... ... Any advice, criticism, anything?! ... ... Thanks ... ...   [End]

• Quesion about citrus...   by dianna11  11y   935  Liver Flush Support

I am curious about how grapefruit juice and/or lemon juice plays a part in the liver flush. What exactly does the citric acid do? ...   [End]

• Re: Update..   by dianna11  11y   2,932  Liver Flush Support

WOAH! DUDE! ... ... Patience grasshopper. ... ... Okay, it looks like the epsom salts not only worked, but the liver flush was a success! ... SO far about 50+ peanut sized alien-green stones and hundreds of smaller ones. ... ... Is it strange that I find this so incredibly fascinating? ... ... Thanks to everyone for their suggestions and help   [End]

• First liver flush: Epsom salts didn't make me *go*   by dianna11  11y   3,024  Liver Flush Support

I know Iím likely being impatient, but I did my first liver flush last night using the Clark method, including the recomended abdominal massage. I woke up a couple of hours ago and I just took my last shot of epsom salts and I donít have the slightest urge to use the bathroom! ... ... I drink loads of water normally. ate no fat yesterday, ate green apples all week, did the necessary cleanses beforehand and everything. ... SHould I maybe drink more water this morning? How about senna tea (this usually helps me to go) Or should I just relax and wait for it to happen later in the day? ... ... I feel reall ...   [retrieve this message]

• inulin?   by dianna11  11y   1,214  Candida Support

Hi again, ... ... I just picked up some inulin today because I read that it helps to create a good environment for good bacteria in the intestines. ... I know this may be overkill, but hereís what Im taking: ... -mulitvitamin, calcium & B12 ... -P&B shake with caproil & 2 caqps of reg. probiotics 2x day ... -threelac (just started that yesterday - keep you posted how it goes) 2xday ... -black walnut 1 cap 3xday ... LOADS of water ... I think thatís all ... *sigh* ... ... When is the best time to take the inulin? ...   [End]

• first liver flush this weekend   by dianna11  11y   896  Dr. Clark Support

Hello, ... ... Iím going to give this liver flush a try this weekend. ... I was diagnosed with candida and have been on the candida diet for almost a week, and I have been taking P&P w/caproil shakes 2x day and my threelac should be arriving today too. ... Iím wondering if I should stop doing the shakes before the flush, or maybe not take the threelac until after the flush - is it safe to do all at the same time??? ... Ayhoo, Iím also wondering if there is anything else I should take in the few days leading up to this to prepare and it is necessary to do a colonic or enema after this? ... ... ...so many q ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Thanks!   by dianna11  11y   495  Candida Support

After an hour more of serching, I found the page you were talking about, I think Iím just having a bit of trouble navigating this site and this candida diet is making me a little cloudy-headed. Looks like I will be giving the Hulda liver cleanse a try this weekend, it seems pretty straight forward. ... I have heard some talk about having a colonic or enema after. Is this necessary?   [End]

• How long do I do this for?   by dianna11  11y   668  Bowel Cleanse Suppor

Hi! Iím new to this board. Saturday, I just started the P&B shakes with caproil for a candida infection and I would like to do a liver flush. Should I wait until Iíve been on the shakes for a few weeks, or can I do one at the same time? ... Iím also wondering about hqaving to do a colonic after the liver flush. It all seems a little complicated, what is the proper order, procedures for this?   [End]

• silly question..   by dianna11  11y   609  Ask Andreas

What does the liver flush involve? How do I do this and how often do I need to repeat? ...   [End]

• Where do I find 'Andreas Moritz flush' protocol?   by dianna11  11y   1,743  Liver Flush Support

Hi! Iím new to this forum and I was diagnosed with Candida and Iím on the first week of the diet and Iím taking the Psyllium, bentonite and caproil shakes (nasty stuff). My first order of Threelac should be arriving tomorrow and it was just suggested to me that I should do a liver flush. I have been through the messages and I canít seem to find the exact protocol for the flushes (It was recomended that I do the Andreas Moritz one) and how often I should do one. ... ... Is it okay to do one while candida removal?   [End]

• Re: Candida and liver flush?   by dianna11  11y   990  Candida Support

AAAARRRGGGGHHH!!! ... Iíve just spent an hour rifling through the Liver flush pages and I canít find any speciffic protocol, just questions about it. ... Do any of you have the speciffic links to these?   [End]

• Re: Candida and liver flush?   by dianna11  11y   970  Candida Support

Sorry to be a bug, but how exactly do I do this liver flush?   [End]

• Re: Candida and liver flush?   by dianna11  11y   1,027  Candida Support

THanks for your help! ... I was hoping to stop the P&B to go on the Threelac program, the Psylium is just too nasty and having to take it an hour before meals on an empty stomach makes it impossible to keep my caloric intake up, let alone get out of the house in the morning on time.I just started the P&B with caproil Saturday and Iím dreading the thought of having to continue this for months. ... Thanks for the suggestion about the enyzmes, Iíll pick some up today ... ... What liver flush did you use?   [End]

• Candida and liver flush?   by dianna11  11y   1,049  Candida Support

I have been reading about liver flushes and I was wondering if anyone has any advice about doing a iver flush while on the Candida Diet, it seems to be compatible food-wise with grapefruit juice and olive oil. I am also doing the P&B w/caproil and I was wondering if Iím going overboard with cleansing. My ThreeLac should be arriving tomorrow, Iím not sure if I should start taking it right away, or wait until Iíve had a few weeks with the P&B&C shakes. ... Any recomendations? ...   [End]

• Ugh, I'm so confused   by dianna11  11y   1,129  Candida Support

Hmm, so now Im wondering if I should wait to take the Threelac until I have been doing the P&B shakes for a couple of weeks. I really donít know if I can take them both together since the shake is taken one hour before a meal and threelac is taken with meals, it doesnít sound like it interferres. Will they both do the same thing? I have to mix acidoholus with my shake and take another one after meals, so I wonder if I can just replace my normal acidopholus with threelac. ... ...   [End]

• Re: ThreeLac with P&B shake?   by dianna11  11y   797  Candida Support

Hmm, how long should I take the P&B cleanse? I was hoping to stop the P&B to take the ThreeLac, but I donít know what is the best thing to do.   [End]

• ThreeLac with P&B shake?   by dianna11  11y   824  Candida Support

Hello, ... ... I have been doing the P&B shake with caprol for 2 days now and I donít need to tell you how NASTY the stuff is, but I should be receiving my ThreeLac by Tuesday, is it okay (beneficial) to take both?   [End]

• Re: Nuts and beans on the Candida diet?   by dianna11  11y   4,417  Candida Support

So what grains or fats are you eating? Iím finding that Iím a good 800 cal/day (!) too low and I canít lose any more weight. How much can you eat? Just veggies and meat and a bit of pumpkin seeds and olive oil on popcorn just isnít cutting it. ...   [End]

• Re: Nuts and beans on the Candida diet?   by dianna11  11y   4,569  Candida Support

For almonds, Iím eating mostly almond butter. Iím jsut very worried about keeping my weight up during this diet (recovered anorexic) so spoonfuls of organic almond butter on kamut-cakes (like rice cakes) has been my lifeline. My body seems to have no trouble breaking down anything I give it, but I imagine taking extra care to chew the food enough would help too. ... My Naturopath said things like millet, quinoa, brown rice, etc. are good, but to eat ĒcautiouslyĒ which I am confused about. Cautiously is a verb, not a measure of ammount or frequency, so I donít know how often I can eat things ...   [retrieve this message]

• Nuts and beans on the Candida diet?   by dianna11  11y   4,557  Candida Support

I just started the Candida diet (day 2 - ugh) and I need some fats in my diet. Are these things okay?: ... almonds & almond butter ... sunflower seeds ... chick peas ... kidney beans ... brown beans ... Anything else along these lines?   [End]

• Re: Order ThreeLac in Canada - HERE!!!   by dianna11  11y   13,661  Candida Support

Hi! I was just diagnosed by my naturopath last week and she is suggesting I do the dreaded ::diet::. I have also been reading about ThreeLac and it seems that the ordering process is a bit crazy. Now is it really a good deal to be signing up as a ímemberí and getting the wholesale deal, or is this just beneficial if you end up buying these products over and over again? I want to try it, but I donít want to be stuck in a potential ícontractí if the product doesnít work for me. ... ...   [End]

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
I regained my life!
I no longer worry about having Herpes outbreaks
Reverse Type 2 Diabetes
In 3 simple steps, she nails what no one wants to reveal how type 2 d...

PLAT

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Free...
Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Oleander Pure Concentrate Capsules
Leukemia and Cancer Immune System Support, 15% Off with CZ...
Destroy Parasites Naturally
Destroy Parasites Permanently in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Healthy Weight Loss
ĒI saw results almost immediately, losing 52 pounds between September and...
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
Colloidal Silver Makers
High quality and Fast Colloidal Silver Generators - complete line and...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Oraltech Labs
Oraltech Labs Bad Breath Cure
Life Technologyô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Good Health Naturally
The best in digestive enzymes, serrapeptase, krill oil, olive leaf extr...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

156 messages, 479,514 topics, topics per page limited to: 150, average number of messages per page: 156, 1 pages,  29,217,423 page views

"Our physical bodies are made up of [foods]. Therefore, it's logical to expect that if something is wrong with our bodies, proper manipulation of the elements of which they are made will be a major factor in reestablishing health."
~ Jonathan Wright, M.D.

Image Galler Mosaic Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Medianet Ads

Herpes Cure?
It certainly is a major breakthrough in how Herpes is Treated

High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

$10 off Oxy-Powderģ
A special discount for all CureZone members!

Oxy-Powderģ Colon Cleanse
All Natural Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Same or ...

Medically Proven Anti-Cancer Benefits
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced wate...

Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Royal Supreme Flax Hull Lignans
Flax is a well-established source of the essential fatty ac...

Cancerís Natural Enemy
Opc Oleander, 15% Discount With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001

Natural Cancer Remedies

Life Technologyô

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powderģ

Cancerís Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Life Technologyô

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powderģ

Cancerís Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Life Technologyô

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 1.24 sec at 4/17/2014 4:55:31 AM, requested by 54.204.103.179, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/s2.asp?f=762&c=0&ob=d&m=dianna11 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=8