CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums6299 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Expanded All Messages [11283] Posted by dquixote1217, Sorted by Date Source: Mosaic: Messages Across All CureZone Forums & Blogs

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Rules
 29,290,777 page views     891 messages     479,975 topics     75 pages
New Message Posting Disabled  

Original Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
39s ago
Search:   Top 300

All Messages [11283] Posted by dquixote1217, Sorted by Date   Back To Standard Forum View

Like Mosaic on Facebook.com
Forum Pages
1  10  30  50  ...  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74 75  
  • Re: Getting E-mails I never subscribed to from the Tony Isaacs forum by Dquixote1217  9d   73  Webmaster  

Either you subscribed to get messages or there is some kind of glitch. Neither I nor the forum sends messages like that. ... ... DQ (aka Tony Isaacs)   [End]

• Image Embedded This evening on TBYIL radio: Dr. Carl O. Helvie and cancer by Dquixote1217  21d   119  Cancer  C  

... The Best Years in Life Radio Show guest for Wednesday April 2nd will be registered nurse and noted author Dr. Carl O. Helvie. We will be discussing his new book You Can Beat Lung Cancer: Using Alternative /Integrative Interventions and cancer in general. ... ... ... ... Dr. Carl O. Helvie is a registered nurse, with two masters (U of California, Johns Hopkins U) and a doctorate in public health and wellness (Johns Hopkins U) and 60 years experience as a nurse practitioner, educator, author, and researcher who received national recognitions including the Distinguished Career in Public Health Aw ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Any news or updates if Sutherlandia OPC still works his site hasn't ... by Dquixote1217  21d   74  Cancer  C  

Yes, SOPC continues to have good success against brain cancers BUT I surely would not rely solely on SOPC, or any other single item for that matter, for any kind and stage of cancer. If it were me and I had late stage brain cancer, in addition to oleander extract I would make sure to get some high THC cannabis oil no matter what it took, some highly bioavailable tumeric (such as the one from Nutrigold) and plenty of it and a top quality mushroom product such as Garden of Life’s Immune Defense. All of those have had success against brain cancers and turmeric (whose major constituent is cu ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Friend just diagnosed WStage 4 Squamous cell carcinoma of the neck a... by Dquixote1217  50d   291  Cancer  

In addition to some excellent advice already given in this thread, if it were me I would hit it hard and fast with as much as I could. I suggest a comprehensive approach that includes eliminating toxins, juicing and cleansing to make the body as inhospitable to cancer as possible, and inclusion of proven powerful cancer fighters such as cannabis oil, oleander extract, turmeric, medicinal mushroom combinations and more. Parazapper mentioned the excellent Cancertutor site - and I note that the protocol I have developed and refined over the years is listed as one of the top rated treatments ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: looking for things that might help as my newly discovered breast can... by Dquixote1217  56d   947  Cancer  C  

I tried to reply earlier but had problems for some reason posting and even connecting with CureZone. I see that in the interim Luella May has directed you towards the protocol I developed from years and tens of thousands of hours of experience and research. I would also direct you to our Cancer Alternatives resource page where you will find links to all the cancer related articles on our website (and there are many). Educate yourself, pick a plan and commit to it and your chances should be very good for beating your cancer. ... ... We estimate that when the protocol is followed closely and co ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Terminal Liver Cancer by Dquixote1217  56d   580  Cancer D.  C  

CancerTutor has a wealth of good information. One of the protocols he rates most highly is the one I advocate which features oleander as one of the central items. I note that liquid oleander can be administered rectally, as can other liquid cancer fighting items, which I believe is a good route to go since items administered that way are extremely well absorbed AND they go directly to the liver.   [End]

• Image Embedded The Scary Stock Market Parallel to the Great Crash of 1929 by Dquixote1217  69d   193  Ask Trapper  

... The Stock Market is Behaving Just Like it Did Before 1929 Crash and this Chart is Just Part of the Story ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Two months ago when a handful of market analysts pointed out that there were eerie parallels between the charts of the current stock market and of the market right before the 1929 crash, some skeptics brushed it aside as coincidence, but those charts have maintained their correlation and that's just the tip of the iceberg. ... ... ... ... Read More: ... ... ... ... [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Re: CS Did Not Prevent or Help With Flu by Dquixote1217  77d   418  Colloidal Silver  

You may have had more than just the flu - there has been some nasty stuff going around that is hard to kick no matter what you do. When a bad bug comes along, I take LOTS of true colloidal silver as well as oil of oregano, olive leaf extract and goldenseal. Sometimes echinacea too if there is a sore throat (I drizzle a liquid echinacea extract down my throat). That combination of pathogen destroyers usually works wonders.   [End]

• Re: silver and detox reaction by Dquixote1217  3mo   297  Colloidal Silver  

Silver does not automatically cause a Herxheimer effect (detox reaction), but if you have problems it is very likely. I know of no way to avoid it other than avoiding getting rid of the problem. Better, imo, to simply go ahead and feel a bit worse in order to feel better soon.   [End]

• Image Embedded Homemade Mouth Watering BBQ Sauce by Dquixote1217  4mo   509  Ask Tony Isaacs  

... ... ... Homemade Mouth Watering BBQ Sauce ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... If you are a fan of BBQ, then you know that a good sauce is a key to making the best BBQ. This recipe, adopted from a 5-Star rated recipe by famed chef Emeril, will result in a BBQ sauce that is hard to beat. A bit on the spicy side, it will have you smacking your lips and your mouth watering for more!  ... ... ... http://www.tbyil.com/Mouth_Watering_BBQ_Sauce.htm ... ... ... For more delicious and healthy recipes, plese visit: ... ... ... http://www.tbyil.com/healthy_recipes.htm ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... intraMAX™ ... ... ... 100% Organic Mi ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Shades of MKUltra? Boston Bomber Heard Voices, Believed in Mind Control by Dquixote1217  4mo   148  Ask Trapper  

A new investigation claims that one of the suspected Boston Marathon bombers heard voices in his head. “The Boston Globe” reports Tamerlan Tsarnaev believed in “majestic mind control,” which is a belief in an alternate personality directed by someone else. ... ... http://wbsm.com/marathon-bomber-heard-voices/ ...   [End]

• Re: First of Its Kind - Black Seed Formula by Dquixote1217  4mo   536  Market Place  

All well and good until you published the link to your sales site - which makes this message SPAM in the public forums. There is a marketplace forum you can post links to sales sites in.   [End]

• Unable to finish posts? EDIT by Dquixote1217  4mo   238  Webmaster Support  

For some time now both Luella and myself have been unable to use the FCK editor - instead having to first click on it and then click on the new CK editor. Now today, neither one of us are able to make posts at all. We can fill out the post OK with the new editor but when we try to submit the post it takes us to a completely blank page and the post does not appear. ... ... Thanks! ... ... EDIT - Now I find that I am also unable to make text posts - though for some reason I was able to make this one.   [End]

• Re: New Study Finds Alarming Increase in Breast Cancer Risk Following Ab... by Dquixote1217  4mo   1,217  News  C  

Toxins are far and away the number one cause of cancer in the world and China certainly has their share - much of it from pollution. However, as the article points out there have been numerous studies outside China which have demonstrated the link between abortions and increase breast cancer risks. I think some find that link to be a very inconvenient truth.   [End]

• Image Embedded Many Tattoo Inks Contain Dangerous Heavy Metals, Phthalates & Hydrocarbo... by Dquixote1217  4mo   613  News  C  

Bad New for Tattoos - Many Tattoo Inks Contain Dangerous Heavy Metals, Phthalates and Hydrocarbons ... ... ... by Tony Isaacs ... ... ... ( The Best Years in Life) Would you knowingly inject dangerous heavy metals such as mercury, lead and arsenic into your body? How about carcinogens and endocrine disrupters such as phthalates and hydrocarbons? Chances are that is exactly what you have done if you have a tattoo because those items are commonly found in the inks used for tattoos. ... ... ... Note: If you have tattoos you are considering getting removed, be sure to read about the risks of tattoo removal in th ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Re: New Study Finds Alarming Increase in Breast Cancer Risk Following Ab... by Dquixote1217  4mo   1,634  News  C  

Good points and I have no doubt that stress plays a role. However, the increased risk has also been demonstrated in a great many studies outside China and, as my article points out (within the 600 word limit imposed by NN, there is evidently a big link between changes in hormones and stem cells - something you covered in the answer you posted at NN. : )   [End]

• Image Embedded Re: What an honor! I've hit the big time now . . . by Dquixote1217  4mo   322  Ask Trapper  

Somewhat more satisfying than being complacent, though my bark may exceed my bite. ... ... ...      ... ... [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Re: What an honor! I've hit the big time now . . . by Dquixote1217  4mo   317  Ask Trapper  

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion. - Albert Camus   [End]

• Image Embedded New Study Finds Alarming Increase in Breast Cancer Risk Following Aborti... by Dquixote1217  4mo   1,333  News  C   RN WARNING

New Study Finds Alarming Increase in Breast Cancer Risk Following Abortions ... ... ... by Tony Isaacs ... See more Natural News articles by Tony Isaacs ... ... ... (NaturalNews) A new Chinese meta-analysis study has found a huge increase in breast cancer risk for women after having an abortion and that the risk appears to continue to increase after each subsequent abortion. In the study, researchers found that the overall risk of developing breast cancer in women in China who've had an abortion was 44% higher than women who have not had an abortion. The researchers also found that the risk of breas ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded What an honor! I've hit the big time now . . . by Dquixote1217  5mo   491  Ask Trapper   RR Success

Encyclopedia of American Loons ... ... ... "Isaacs must be counted highly dangerous" ... ... ... #793: Tony Isaacs ... ... ...   ... ... ... ... Tony Isaacs is one of those defenders of complementary and  alternative medicine that always likes to take it one step further in his  appeals to nature. Isaacs contributes his insights for instance, to websites such as  Mike Adams’s  NaturalNews, where accountability, reason and critical thinking are not exactly the guiding principles. ... ... ...   ... ... ... To take an example of Isaac’s hysteric misunderstandings of reality, we ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded NSA infected 50,000 computer networks with malicious software by Dquixote1217  5mo   345  Ask Trapper  

NSA infected 50,000 computer networks with malicious software ... ... ... ... ...   ... ... ... ... ... ... by  Floor Boon, Steven Derix and Huib Modderkolk ... ... ... ... ... NEWS  ... ... The American intelligence service - NSA - infected more than 50,000 computer networks worldwide with malicious software designed to steal sensitive information. Documents provided by former NSA-employee Edward Snowden and seen by this newspaper, prove this. ... ... ... A management presentation dating from 2012 explains how the NSA collects information worldwide. In addition, the presentation shows that the intelligence service u ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• The Baptist Preacher, a Young Boy and The Resurrection by Dquixote1217  5mo   234  Ask Trapper  

This is what happens when your child is exposed to too many commercials on TV. ... ... ... A Baptist pastor was presenting a children's sermon. During the sermon, he asked... the children if they knew what the resurrection was. ... ... ... A little boy raised his hand....... ... ... ... The pastor called on him and the little boy said, "I know that if you have a resurrection that lasts more than four hours you are supposed to call the doctor." ... ... ... It took over ten minutes for the congregation to settle down enough for the service to continue. ... ...   [End]

• The new statin drug scam: 1/2 the panel doctors had Big Pharma ties by Dquixote1217  5mo   1,284  News  C  

The new statin drug scam: Half the doctors on the recommendation panel have Big Pharma ties ... ... ... ... by Tony Isaacs ... ... ... (NaturalNews) Half of the doctors on the panel that recommended a whopping increase in statin drug use have ties to Big Pharma. This past Tuesday, the American Heart Association and American College of Cardiology issued the first new guidelines in a decade for preventing heart attacks and strokes - guidelines which called for one-third of all adults to consider taking cholesterol-lowering statin drugs. ... ... Doctors claim the new guidelines will limit how many people with ...   [retrieve this message]

• Right you are - and graviola may not be compatible with other treatments by Dquixote1217  5mo   627  Cancer Debate  

I like graviola too, but agree completely that it is not an item one should depend on with advanced cancers.  In fact, it may even be contraindicated for treatments that should be used for advanced cancers, as explained in this article by Naturopathic PhD Marc Swanepoel: ... ... http://www.tbyil.com/Apoptosis_versus_Defense_Mechanism.htm ...   [End]

• Re: symptoms starting oleander by Dquixote1217  5mo   245  Oleander Support  

Most people are able to tolerate fairly large doses of oleander, though many have to work their way up gradually starting with very small amounts.  Some, however, have a hard time getting past digestive distress - mostly diarrhea, but also nausea and keeping food down.  There are a couple of solutions for diarrhea, including cutting apple slices and letting them brown before eating them - but not sure if that will help with what you are experiencing. ... ... It may be that you are best served with liquid oleander extract, which you can swallow only as much as tolerated and take the re ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Maybe Obama needs to team up with the Geico gecko? by Dquixote1217  6mo   179  Politics Debate  

... [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Re: One more time, single particle silver solutions DO NOT exist by Dquixote1217  6mo   2,379  Colloidal Silver  

I think there may be a ritual you have to perform to ”get your head in the right place”.  Once performed, you should find yourself in the coveted sanctum rectorum. ... ...   [End]

• Hoist on your own petard? by Dquixote1217  6mo   2,411  Colloidal Silver  

From the article you quote from: ... ... While it is theoretically possible to have a particle of metallic silver that consists of a single atom, i n practice particles are much larger and consist of many atoms. ...   [End]

• Re: One more time, single particle silver solutions DO NOT exist by Dquixote1217  6mo   2,459  Colloidal Silver  

It is obvious that I am wasting my time here - but I will point out yet one more inaccuray.  Particles can and have been measured at diameters less than 2 nm.  For example, the top two makers of true colloidal silver I know have both had particles measured down to 0.65 nm, one of them by two different laboratories. ... ... BTW, where exactly does it say anywhere that the lab which performed the test is the world’s largest environmental testing facilty? Not on the labs website.  But there it is on the goldgevity website - and the test itself proves nothing at all regarding particl ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Colloidals increase mercury toxicity? by Dquixote1217  6mo   373  Colloidal Silver  

His article includes his statement about silver and copper increasing mercury toxicity, but it offers no proof to back the statement up - and that includes the references which all talk about ”silver amalgam” fillings toxicity (due to mercury) but not about silver increasing the toxicity.  Why he made that statement I have no idea - I have never seen anyone else make it and, again, he offers no proof of its validity. ...   [End]

• Re: One more time, single particle silver solutions DO NOT exist by Dquixote1217  6mo   2,478  Colloidal Silver  

While I have researched and written about colloidal silver and gold rather extensively, it really takes no qualifications to simply post obvious and known facts - such as the fact no one has ever produced a proven single atom silver solution because the technology does not exist.  It takes a multi-billion dollar supercollider to even produce single atoms and sub-atomic particles, ... ... I suggest you go to the wayback machine and follow the progression of gold2live from its inception in February 2009 until today.  Along the way you will find lots of incredible and inaccurate material ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: One more time, single particle silver solutions DO NOT exist by Dquixote1217  6mo   2,484  Colloidal Silver  

While I have never said that their product does not work I have pointed out quite correctly that the technology to produce single atom silver solutions simply does not exist - and no one has ever refuted that fact with evidence that such technology does exist,  Note that theoretical possibilities and discoveries in the CERN supercolloider do not count as proof. ... ... I have also pointed out that the same company you continue to tout first appeared here in this forum not knowing the difference between particles and parts per million and, incredibly, claimed that there silver atom producti ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Colloidals increase mercury toxicity? by Dquixote1217  6mo   441  Colloidal Silver  

I would like to see him cite actual proof to back up that statement.  I have never seen any, nor can I find any.  Do your own Google search for ”silver makes mercury more toxic” and see if you can find anything. ...   [End]

• One more time, single particle silver solutions DO NOT exist by Dquixote1217  6mo   2,552  Colloidal Silver  

We  have had this discussion before.  People saying that single atom particles can theoretically exits is far different from having the technology to produce those particles.  And what CERN found has no bearing at all on whether or not such particles can be produced with avialiable technology. ... ... The site you are talking about is full of bullcrap - there is no technology on the planet which can produce single atom silver particle solutions and they have provided no proof whatsoever that they have such a technology.  They can’t, because the don’t. ... ... Now, what they have ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: sinus infection/ post nasal drip by Dquixote1217  6mo   2,565  Colloidal Silver  

I suggest something more like 20 PPM (no use for anything larger than that though), and I would take much more than a mere dropper full (and swallow it after holding it under the tongue).  What you really should do is to get a nasal sprayer and thoroughly irrigate your sinuses with colloidal silver a few times each day. ... ... Pay no attention to advice to use single silver atoms - there is no product on earth which is actually made up of single silver atoms and no technology which can produce such a product. ...   [End]

• Re: symptoms starting oleander by Dquixote1217  6mo   209  Oleander Support  

There is no set time, as each individual and each cancer are different.  If you are actively fighting an existing cancer, you should probably continue on full dose until the cancer is no longer detectable and then continue on a moderate dose for a year and thereafter stay on a small maintenance dose and of course continue with all the healthy dietray and lifestyle suggestions to make sure the cancer does not return.  The time it takes to be completely clear of cancer can vary widely.  With some people, perhaps only a couple of months or so.  With others, like my uncle, ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Cancer, Alternative Medicines by Dquixote1217  6mo   650  Ask CureZone  C  

Lowering cellular energy is the tactic used by most chemo drugs, and chemo has a horrible success rate.  It is also a method that works best with cancers in early stages.  See: ... ... I highly suggest looking at oleander extract as well as large amounts of N-Acetyl Cysteine and turmeric/curcumin.  See: ... ... http://www.tbyil.com/Oleander_Cancer_Discussion.htm ... ... http://www.tbyil.com/Apoptosis_versus_Defense_Mechanism.htm ... ... Oleander has had notable success against childhood brain cancers.  N-Acetyl cysteine is considered to be an essential complimentary supplement and it pro ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: From a company who claimed extraterrestrial technology by Dquixote1217  6mo   535  Market Place  

I think that the messages which provide proof have been long since deleted by the Webmaster.  Do a search for Perfectimus and Atomicus and you will likely find a few old threads, or parts of them which talk about what happened in the early days of posters spamming for the company.  The first guy to come along pushing his company was Al Soto and his site originally boasted of getting a message from aliens revealing the technology they used to produce solutions made up of single atoms.  He ended up getting banned and coming back with various ID’s inlcuding Perfectimus and Atom ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: new website comparing alternative cures for cancer by Dquixote1217  6mo   412  Cancer Support  

I am not doubting your motives or sincerity, just saying that in my opinion you have quite the journey still to go before you have a well rounded and more complete site.  Some of the other posters have made good suggestions.  Perhaps you might also research all of the cancer related articles on my own site: ... ... http://www.tbyil.com/articles.htm ... ... In particular, take a look at all the suggestions in the suggested anti-cancer protocol and I am pretty sure that the entire ”Oleander Series” of articles will come as a revelation. ... ... If you send me a private message with your email ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: new website comparing alternative cures for cancer by Dquixote1217  6mo   434  Cancer Support  

My suggestion is that you spend a lot more time actually learning about alternative cancer treatments from those who have actually researched them and/or had experience with them instead of just putting up your own opinions. ... ... A good start might be to read and absorb as much as you can from the CancerTutor site:   http://www.cancertutor.com ... ... Based on my own experience, it will take you thousands of hours and years before you will be able to really know what you are writing about. ...   [End]

• From a company who claimed extraterrestrial technology by Dquixote1217  6mo   579  Market Place  

There is no such thing as a product which is made up of single silver atoms, and the company has no proof whatsoever. ... ... The vast majority of people who really know about colloidal and ionic silver and those who make it will tell you that 5,000 PPM is way, way too high.  But hey, if you’re going to pay their outrageous prices might as well go for the 15,000 PPM product.  Or just get yourelf some pure silver dust and swallow it. ... ... Never forget that this is the company whose owners and agents first appeared on our forum claiming that they used alien technology to make their sing ...   [retrieve this message]

• Oh, good grief! by Dquixote1217  6mo   900  Colloidal Silver  

What does the Hadron Collider have to do with that company’s rediculous claims that they have single atom silver particles?  The collider MAKES the particles you are talking about.  Does that company have thier own collider? Who knows what they have, since they refuse to divulge how they supposedly make single atom particle silver - which no one else in the world has been able to make for a very good reason:  it is virtually impossible. ... ... At least they have dropped their claim that they use a technology that was revealed to them by aliens - something that got them laughed ...   [retrieve this message]

• Trudeau is a scammer of the highest order. by Dquixote1217  6mo   842  Kevin Trudeau  

Kevin Trudeau may have introduced many people to alternative cures, but he is a scammer of the highest order who would screw his own mother over for a buck, imo, and h e deserves to be penniless considering all the people he has ripped off in his greedy life.   There is a very good reason that he has led the internet year after year in complaints for hooking people into signing up for recurring charges that take forever to get off your credit cards and other schemes. ... ... Anyone who wants to know the truth about Trudea should read back in this forum (and disregard the Trudeau agents wh ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: UTI pus in urine by Dquixote1217  7mo   526  Candida Support  C  

Take lots of colloidal silver throughout the day.  That should take care of it fairly quickly and could also help greatly with any candida issues.  Be sure to follow up with some good probiotics to make sure you maintain a healthy gut flora. ...   [End]

• Image Embedded The Truth About Colloidal Silver by Dquixote1217  7mo   1,175  Colloidal Silver  C  

The Truth About Colloidal Silver ... and why mainstream medicine attacks it ... ... by Tony Isaacs ... ... ( The Best Years in Life) Prior to the advent of patentable and more profitable antibiotics, medicines containing silver were the most widely prescribed infection fighters by doctors and there were no fewer than 34 different approved prescription and over the counter medications which contained silver. Now, after the elimination of most large particle and silver nitrate products and after improved technology has made nano-sized particles that require far less parts per million, colloidal sil ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Re: need help opened breast cancer tumor by Dquixote1217  7mo   416  Breast Cancer  

My strong advice is to stay far, far away from Simoncini, A lot of hype, inflated success results and questionable testimonials. Do a search on this site or a Google search for "Simoncini fraud" and you will see why. One of his patients died of acute alkalinosis after he repeatedly injected baking soda into her breast.  She was one of 6 patients he treated at a Scandinavian clinic - and not one was successful.  Baking soda might be ok to take orally. ... ... If there is any way you could obtain cannabis oil that would be one thing I would start with.  The same for suppl ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: In respect to Jimi Hendrix, on the anniversary of his murder by Dquixote1217  7mo   308  Ask Trapper  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_3pwu7RmOQ ...   [End]

• Re: A better daily multivitamin/mineral? by Dquixote1217  7mo   754  Chelation Support  C  

Check out IntraMax - whole food derived organic ingredients and it contains a whopping 415 different nutrients.  We love it and I have found none better anywhere. ...   [End]

• Re: Aunt is Terminal from Ovarian Cancer 6-12 month time frame, NEED HELP by Dquixote1217  7mo   1,215  Cancer Support  C  

Ovarian cancer is certainly a diffcult one to beat - but it can be beaten and has been beaten, especially if you really dedicate yourself to a total effort to beat it. ... ... Here is an article, with links to more info, which I wrote awhile back. ... ... http://www.tbyil.com/Ovarian_Cancer.htm ... ... Today, I would also add cannabis oil if there is any way you can acquire it. ...   [End]

• Image Embedded The sly red fox takes the foolish young pup to school by Dquixote1217  7mo   222  Ask Trapper  

• Image Embedded Putin's bailout - the sly Red Fox shows the young pup how it's done by Dquixote1217  7mo   513  Politics Debate  C  

• Image Embedded Because Using Chemical Weapons on Children is a Moral Outrage by Dquixote1217  7mo   326  Ask Trapper  

• Re: red eyes by Dquixote1217  8mo   204  Ask Trapper  

Use it full strength and use it in an eyecup if you can (available inexpensively at many pharmacies).  If not just use a dropper and let plenty of it drizzle into the eye.  With the dropper method, close your eyes and rotate the eyeball a bit and leave closed for a couple of minutes.  With the eyecup, you open your eye and and rotate the eyeball.  You will likely be amazed how quickly you will feel soothing relief and see the red eliminated.  Even actual pink eye infection is usually gone in a couple of days, but plain old redness from irritation should be gone in ...   [retrieve this message]

• Exposed - The mammogram myth and the pinkwashing of America by Dquixote1217  8mo   1,153  Cancer Support  C   RRR

Two points for those who spot my name in the article.  : ) ... ... ... ... ... BY JENNIFER LUNDEN ... ... ... ... ... Published in the September/October 2013 issue of Orion magazine ... ... ... ... ... PART ONE: THE DIAGNOSIS ... ... ... ... ... ON THE DAY of my first mammogram, I walked through the sliding glass doors of the gleaming new hospital and fought the urge to turn right back around. I couldn’t shake the feeling that there was something wrong about this rite of passage. Nevertheless, I navigated a series of carpet-lined hallways to the Women’s Imaging Center and gave my name to the receptionist be ...   [retrieve this message]

• Did Clark change her mind about parasites/flukes causing ALL cancer & di... by Dquixote1217  8mo   989  Cancer Support  C  

I  note this quote in the link you provided: ... ... Dr. Clark  claims that much of our bad health comes from chemicals and toxins that we are subjected to on a daily basis. Among these chemicals are mercury from amalgam dental fillings and isopropyl alcohol from cleaning products and many others. She also claims that in addition to these chemicals that there are many parasites that invade our bodies and cause illness. ... ... In her later years, did Dr. Clark move away from her contention that parasites/flukes were the cause of ALL cancer and disease?  If so , good for her.  C ...   [retrieve this message]

• TSA set to purchase 3.5 million rounds of ammo by Dquixote1217  8mo   293  Ask Trapper  

The Transportation Security Administration is set to purchase 3.5 million .357 SIG caliber bullets, enough for its agents to fire 9,400 rounds a day, every day of the year. ... ... ... ... ... According to a solicitation issued by the agency on August 16, the TSA is looking to buy “3,454,000 rounds of .347 SIG Caliber Training Ammunition”. ... ... ... ... ... Although TSA agents in airports are currently unarmed, last month the TSA announced its plan to hire the use of a firing range within a 20 mile radius of LaGuardia Airport in order to train TSA workers. ... ... ... ... ... The federal agency’s ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer treatment by Dquixote1217  8mo   515  Cancer Support   RR

A good internet friend of mine bravely fought non small-cell lung cancer with every thing he could.  He tried mainstream treatments, different experimental treatments, natural and alternative treatments, etc.  The ONLY thing he tried which actually stopped and reversed his cancer was oleander extract.  He used the patented Anvirzel which can be imported from South America via FDA exception rule.  It is distributed by Salud Integral in Honduras and requires submission of medical records in order to be approved.  Last I checked, it costs about $2700 for a three month ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: May be adequate after all........... by Dquixote1217  8mo   836  Colloidal Silver  C  

Nothing wrong with silver solutions made with a good home generator.  They usually work, though it usually takes more.  I like the idea of having both the really good stuff "just in case" and making your own for general use. ... ... Keep in mind that when you make it at home, you have minimum production equipment costs, no facility costs and no employees and overhead, etc.  It takes hundreds of thousands to duplicate the facilties and equipment of makers like Utopia Silver and Purest Colloids.  And, as just one small example:  Utopia Silver uses two inline fi ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Raw Garlic Slashes Risk Of Lung Cancer For Both Smokers And Non-Smok... by Dquixote1217  8mo   869  Cancer Support  C  

Good info,  Turmeric/curcumin does the same thing (slashes the risk of lung cancer for both smokers and non-smokers). ...   [End]

• Re: colloidal silver with a coin by Dquixote1217  8mo   702  Colloidal Silver  

Hard to find a 0.999 or better still a 0.9999 pure silver coin - and even if you do, hard to rig it up to work.  Silver electrodes are not that expensive and much easier to work with. ...   [End]

• Study: Millions Treated for Hypothyroidism At Risk for Lung Cancer by Dquixote1217  8mo   1,466  Iodine Supplementati   ~RN

A new study has uncovered a link between the synthetic thyroid hormone (trade name Synthroid) used to treat millions diagnosed with hypothyroidism and lung cancer, bringing to the forefront the harmful role that overdiagnosis and overtreatment plays in nutritional deficiency and chemical exposure related ’diseases.’ ... ... http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/study-millions-treated-hypothyroidism-risk-lung-cancers ...   [End]

• Absolutely and highly recommended by Dquixote1217  8mo   387  Oleander Support  

Absolutely compatible and highly recommended.  Be sure to also include other top cancer fighters such as N-Acetyl Cysteine and Turmeric/Curcumin. ... ... ... ... ... All the best, ... ... ... ... ... Tony ...   [End]

• Image Embedded Vulcanel you say? by Dquixote1217  8mo   365  Ask Trapper  

Vulcanel?  Now, where have I heard that name before?  ... ... Hey, buddy - looks like I am soon to be headed down close to your neck of the woods for up to a couple of months or so to get my sorry a$$ in shape and fix any problems that may show up on some upcoming tests - and swim in the Frio and such.  I’ll be living and working at Ben Taylor’s spread in Utopia. ... ... We’ll have to do Luchenbach or Bandera or something . . . ... [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Re: bombing yemen by Dquixote1217  8mo   202  Ask Trapper  

Never mind that all the bombing is the best recruitment tool for radicals and a major incentive for retaliation . . . I am smelling the strong odor of a false flag operation wafting over the horizon. ...   [End]

• Image Embedded Wednesday's TBYIL Radio Show: Cannabis Oil for Cancer by Dquixote1217  8mo   576  Cancer Support  

... ... Wednesday evening’s TBYIL Radio show promises to be an interesting one as we are joined in the second hour of the show by special guest and cancer survivor Robin Swan from the Cannabis oil advocacy and supplier site Cannabolt.com. ... ... To find out more about our guest and the show, which airs from 6 to 8 PM CST every wednesday, see: ... ... http://www.tbyil.com/TBYIL_Radio.htm ... [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Spot on! by Dquixote1217  8mo   1,136  Cancer Support  C  

Great post!  As the late great French Scientist Antoine Bechamp told us, cancer and most other diseases are caused by undernourished cells in combination with exposure to toxins. ...   [End]

• Breaking: 'Deep Trouble' at Japan, Fulushima radioactive barrier breached by Dquixote1217  8mo   460  Ask Trapper  

If these stories are not overblown, then we’ve got a major environmental problem emanating off the coast of Japan... ... ... ... ... ... --- Forwarded Message --- ... ... ... ... ... BBC: Flow of radioactive water into Pacific could ‘accelerate rapidly’ now that barrier is breached at Fukushima plant — Tepco clearly in ‘deep trouble’  ... ... Published: August 5th, 2013 at 5:14 pm ET  ... ... By ENENews  ... ... http://bit.ly/15J6PIP ... ... ... ... ... Japan Officials Issue Fukushima Radioactivity Alert — “The radioactive discharge is out of control” — Contam ...   [retrieve this message]

• Disappointing series thus far by Dquixote1217  8mo   281  Ask Trapper  

I like Joe Rogan, but the series has been a disappointment to me thus far.  In particular,  the segment on chemtrails was a sellout. ...   [End]

• Image Embedded Re: Manna/Monoatomic Gold by Dquixote1217  8mo   949  Colloidal Silver  C  

Dang, I was hoping you were going to send me a spare gold coin or two . . . ... ... ... ... I wonder  how the particle size of the homemade gold compares to the commercial products I mentioned.  If it is like homemade silver then there is quite the wide disparity. ... [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• The sneaky way the NSA call records program was authorized by Dquixote1217  8mo   175  Ask Trapper  

The sneaky switch that set the stage for the NSA’s call records program ... ... The wording of Section 215 of the Patriot Act was modified at the last minute in 2005. ... ... Defenders of the National Security Agency’s controversial call records program, which vacuums up Americans’ phone logs in bulk, like to remind us that the Patriot Act power to collect “business records” has been ratified by large majorities in Congress. Yet a compromise sharply limiting that authority, strongly endorsed by then-Senator Barack Obama, was unanimously approved by the Senate way back ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Re: Manna/Monoatomic Gold by Dquixote1217  8mo   932  Colloidal Silver  C  

I respectfully disagree.  I much prefer the no-chemical, high voltage, reversing polarity, submerged particle beam and 0.9999 fine gold technology of Utopia Silver or Purest Colloids. ... ... However, if you have any spare gold coins, I might be willing to take a look.  [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Re: Manna/Monoatomic Gold by Dquixote1217  8mo   1,042  Colloidal Silver  C  

Monoatomic Gold is hugely overpriced, imo and it makes impossible claims about being made of single atom particles.  Not saying it does not work, just saying it costs a ton and makes wrong claims. ... ... Myself and my partner Luella May use CureZone sponsor Utopia Silver’s Advanced Colloidal Gold and we can tell a noticeable difference when we take it in our mental sharpness, memory and mood.  Another top quality product is the colloidal gold made by Purest Colloids. ... ... You may also be interested in my article: ... ... http://www.naturalnews.com/041246_colloidal_gold_high_frequency_tra ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: My mom has Stage 4 liver cancer(2012,2013) by Dquixote1217  9mo   305  Cancer Support  

I generally like Beck, but I think he totally missed the boat when it comes to garlic - and I think he did a great disservice by propagating his false information on garlic, one of the most healthy plants on earth.  Garlic is a member of the family of plants which are recognized as the most potent anti-cancer plants to be found (thanks primarily to the allium content, evidently), ranking just ahead of the cruciferous family of plants.  I also disagree with Beck’s suggestion to make your own colloidal silver with a cheap setup and tap water.  And I note that his claim th ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: REVERSE Alzheimer's with Coconut Oil by Dquixote1217  9mo   502  Ask Trapper  

There is no article - yet.  The information was revealed on an interview I did with Dr. Ken on our weekly radio show.  I do plan on writing an article about it though.  Stay tuned. ...   [End]

• REVERSE Alzheimer's with Coconut Oil by Dquixote1217  9mo   577  Ask Trapper  

Good stuff. According to Naturopathic PhD/MD Ken O’Neil, one can not only avoid Alzheimer’s, but even reverse it with 2 1/2 Tablespoons of coconut oil three times a day along with alpha-lipoic acid.  He has proven cases he has worked with. ...   [End]

• Documents detail how DOJ spent money to organize Trayvon Martin protests by Dquixote1217  9mo   590  Ask Trapper  

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch announced today that it has obtained documents in response to local, state, and federal records requests revealing that a little-known unit of the Department of Justice (DOJ), the Community Relations Service (CRS), was deployed to Sanford, FL, following the Trayvon Martin shooting to help organize and manage rallies and protests against George Zimmerman.  ... ... ... ... ... JW filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request with the DOJ on April 24, 2012; 125 pages were received on May 30, 2012. JW administratively appealed the request on June 5, 2012 ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded The Benghazi witch hunt by Dquixote1217  9mo   277  Politics Debate  

• Re: Product advertisement? by Dquixote1217  9mo   981  Colloidal Silver  

My comment was aimed at the poster I was replying to.  Making your own generator setup could be a fun exercise, but for only a little over $100, one can get a professionally made commercial home generator which makes very good quality ionic/colloidal silver together with tester and timer and a couple of 0.9999 pure silver rods.wire. ...   [End]

• Image Embedded Proper youth baseball etiquette by Dquixote1217  9mo   400  Jokes for Adults  

... ... At one point during a game, the coach called one of his ... ... 9-year-old baseball players aside and asked, ’Do you ... ... Understand what cooperation is? What a team is?’ The ... ... Little boy nodded in the affirmative.  ... ... ... ... ... ’Do you understand that what matters is whether we win ... ... Or lose together as a team?’ ... ...   ... ... The little boy nodded ’yes’.  ... ...   ... ... ’So,’ the coach continued, ’I’m sure you know, when an ... ... Out is called, you shouldn’t argue, curse, attack the umpire, ... ... Or call him a pecker-head, d**kh**d or a**ho**. Do you ... ... Understand all that? ’&nb ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Hogwash! Another maim-stream study with an obvious anti-supplement agenda by Dquixote1217  9mo   508  Ask Trapper  

Oh good grief, where to begin?  Yet another maim-stream study warning about supplements with cherry-picked information and an obvious anti-supplement agenda. ... ... ... First of all, one has to note that this is part of the discredited studies about selenium and vitamin E, which have said that there is no benefits in taking selenium and even danger in taking vitamin E.  Never mind that the vitamin E used in the studies is NOT the natural form of vitamin E but rather a petro-chemical synthetic.  Earth to scientists - nature knows the difference between the real deal and fake subs ...   [retrieve this message]

• Product advertisement? by Dquixote1217  9mo   972  Colloidal Silver  

The links you provided go to a sales site for the product you are touting in your post.  Despite your contention that the product was "independently tested against" other products, when one looks at the tests, which were performed in vitro , which often is not indicative of in vivo performance, one finds that the tests were perfromed at separate times and at separate facilities and thus not truly "tested against" the other products. ... ... I note that the product was tested by Purest Colloids labs and found to have only 32% as much silver content as claimed (only 1 ...   [retrieve this message]

• Run, Snowden, Run! by Dquixote1217  9mo   377  Politics Debate  

I agree 100% with Judge Andrew Napolitano (who I wish would pair up with Rand Paul and run for Pres/Vice Pres): Whatever else Snowden may have leaked or done, he is a  hero in my book for exposing the extent of how much we are spied on.  It is a clear violation of the 4th Amendment and even the author of the damnable Patriot Act says that the spying has far exceeded the reach intended by his bill. ...   [End]

• Image Embedded 80% of Packaged Foods on our Grocers Shelves Banned in Other Countries by Dquixote1217  9mo   411  Diet & Nutrition  C  

Eighty Percent of the Packaged Foods on our Grocers Shelves are Banned in Other Countries ... ... by Tony Isaacs ... Read more Natural News Articles by Tony Isaacs ... ... ... (NaturalNews) According to the new book Rich Food, Poor Food, ingredients commonly found in up to 80 percent of all pre-packaged foods on grocers shelves in the U.S. have been banned in other countries. As alarming as such information is, our food safety outlook becomes even bleaker when we consider other banned and toxic food items.  Read More. ... ... ... [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Video Embedded This one goes out to the Egyptians who reject the Brotherhood/Sharia Law by Dquixote1217  9mo   202  Ask Trapper  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3OMxC7te5Ks ... ... (And those chicks were hotties!) ... ... ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded Re: Iodine can prevent or help cure breast cancer by Dquixote1217  9mo   843  Iodine Supplementati   RRR

Similarly: ... ... Iodine Protects Against Breast Cancer ... ... by Barbara Minton ... ... See all TBYIL articles by Barbara Minton ... ... ( The Best Years in Life) Iodine is an overlooked mineral, yet its importance to overall health and well being cannot be overstated. Iodine is critical for the formation of thyroid hormone. People who have difficulty losing weight even though they eat small portions of health promoting foods are probably short on iodine. Iodine deficiency can lead to dull brittle hair, balding, lack of skin tone, low energy levels, difficulty dealing with environmental temperature cha ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Re: Iodine can prevent or help cure breast cance by Dquixote1217  9mo   855  News  C  

Similarly, ... ... Iodine Protects Against Breast Cancer ... ... by Barbara Minton ... ... See all TBYIL articles by Barbara Minton ... ... ( The Best Years in Life) Iodine is an overlooked mineral, yet its importance to overall health and well being cannot be overstated. Iodine is critical for the formation of thyroid hormone. People who have difficulty losing weight even though they eat small portions of health promoting foods are probably short on iodine. Iodine deficiency can lead to dull brittle hair, balding, lack of skin tone, low energy levels, difficulty dealing with environmental temperature cha ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Re: BioPhysica Colloidal gold generator by Dquixote1217  9mo   1,641  Colloidal Silver  

Sounds like the right color.  My Utopia Silver CG is a purplish red in color.  And it is truly wonderful stuff - both Luella, myself and others have noticed improvements in mood, focus and memory when we take it. ...   [End]

• Quotes for Independence Day by Dquixote1217  9mo   400  Ask Trapper  

"Man knows no master save Heaven, or those whom choice and common good ordain." - Thomas Paine from the cover of Common Sense. ... ... ... "Life, liberty and property do not exist because men have made laws.  On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place." - Bastiat ... ... ... ... ... "Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a troublesome servant and fearful master.  Never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action." - George Wash ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: BioPhysica Colloidal gold generator by Dquixote1217  9mo   1,667  Colloidal Silver  

Odd the link works for me?  Not endorsing the generator mind you, just pointing it out. ... ... You may be right about the  50 to 60 volt supply with a current capable of 800ma being just fine.  You are certainly right about not needing an arc.  However, if you want the very smallest particles and thus greater surface area per PPM - whether it be silver or gold - then the arc is the way to go along with a few other refinements. ...   [End]

• Re: BioPhysica Colloidal gold generator by Dquixote1217  9mo   2,111  Colloidal Silver  

I am not aware of anyone being able to make quality colloidal gold with only 48 volt power supplies.  Utopia Silver’s Silver Bullet generator has a 48 volt power supply and they advise that, while it makes superior colloidal/ionic silver and other metal solutions which have a bit higher colloidal content and smaller particles than most home generators, it is not suitable for making quality colloidal gold. ... ... Those prices are really high imo.  If I wanted to get a home machine which came closest to the Utopia Silver and Mesosilver process, I would opt for the Organix Technologies ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Utopia Advanced vs Mesosilver price difference? by Dquixote1217  9mo   1,031  Colloidal Silver  

I don’t really know what to say - it is very, very seldom that I have seen anything but great reports for Advanced Colloidal Silver and pets.  Time and again I have seen reports of it knocking bugs out in short order.  Some kennels and vets have used it to totally prevent parvo after having a history of problems.  We use it for our found dogs and found cats all the time.  Our 14 year old dog still frolics like a puppy.  And, I once used it along with other items to treat one of our found dogs after it was attacked, bitten and bloodied by a rabid skunk (no vaccines ...   [retrieve this message]

• Utopia Silver versus home made silver - as tested by one forum member by Dquixote1217  10mo   425  Colloidal Silver  

For those who weren’t around or otherwise missed this from a few years ago: ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1616830#i ...   [End]

• Re: Utopia Advanced vs Mesosilver price difference? by Dquixote1217  10mo   1,207  Colloidal Silver  

I think that their prices are a bit closer than that.  However, Mesosilver spends a lot on adverstising (such as their ads at Natural News - and those babies don’t come cheap!).  They also spent a very large amount of money setting up their production facility as well as on testing equipment. ... ... Utopia Silver spent quite a bit on their production equipment too - it is totally unlike that of just about all other companies (instead of low voltage electrolysis, think high voltage star wars particle beam technology).  Plus, their production costs are much higher than some might ...   [retrieve this message]

• 8 Ridiculous Nutrition Myths Debunked by Dquixote1217  10mo   496  Diet & Nutrition  C  

There is a lot of incompetence in the area of nutrition and health. ... ... Even health professionals seem to constantly contradict each other. ... ... Here are 8 ridiculous nutrition myths, thoroughly debunked. ... ... 1. A Calorie is a Calorie ... ... It is a common myth that all that matters for weight loss is calories in, calories out. ... ... Of course, calories matter. But the types of foods we eat are also important. ... ... Here are 3 examples of how “a calorie is NOT a calorie.” ... ... ... Fructose vs. Glucose: Fructose is more likely to stimulate hunger, increase abdomi ...   [retrieve this message]

• Curecrowd website - "developed by medical doctors" by Dquixote1217  10mo   1,223  Hypertension  C  

A website "developed by medical doctors" which gives statistics on which medicines and remedies (mainstream drugs as well as herbal and other items) are most used and most popular based on reader feedback? ... ... I’m not sure that I can be very positive about any site which recommends mainstream drugs, especially not to the members of this anti-mainstream drug website. ... ... YOU apparently like it a lot, or at least promote it a lot - as you include references to it in almost all of the posts you have made since appearing five days ago. ...   [End]

• Image Embedded An old nemesis surfaces again in another cancer scam by Dquixote1217  10mo   852  News  C  

... ... The felon Jim Bolt ... ... FBI Raids Rogers Business Associated With Jim Bolt ... ... by Gwen Moritz ... ... (ArkansasBusiness) The Arkansas Democrat-Gazette has reported on its northwest Arkansas website that a "cancer research facility" in Rogers was raided by the FBI on Thursday morning. ... ... The facility is run by a company known variously as Situs Cancer Research Center and Situs Oncology. While his name is not on its nonprofit incorporation records at the Arkansas Secretary of State’s office, the business is affiliated with Jim Bolt, a convicted felon who was acquitted of fe ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded My old nemesis is back in the news with another cancer scam by Dquixote1217  10mo   260  Ask Trapper  

... ... The felon Jim Bolt ... ... FBI Raids Rogers Business Associated With Jim Bolt ... ... by Gwen Moritz ... ... (ArkansasBusiness) The Arkansas Democrat-Gazette has reported on its northwest Arkansas website that a "cancer research facility" in Rogers was raided by the FBI on Thursday morning. ... ... The facility is run by a company known variously as Situs Cancer Research Center and Situs Oncology. While his name is not on its nonprofit incorporation records at the Arkansas Secretary of State’s office, the business is affiliated with Jim Bolt, a convicted felon who was acquitted of fe ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Re: My mom has Stage 4 liver cancer(2012,2013) by Dquixote1217  10mo   359  Cancer Support  

Supplemental oleander extract can be administered rectally via rectal syringe as well as taken sublingually (under the tongue) without swallowing.  You can also use the same deliverly methods for other essential anti-cancer supplements such as N-Acetyl Cysteine (in liquid form) and colloidal silver.  I would prefer rectal delivery, as the oleander and other items delivered will go directly to the liver and then be distributed through the rest of the body via the blood stream. ... ... Oral administration of the superior all around nutritional product IntraMax and OxyGen (available in ...   [retrieve this message]

• 12 things my mother taught me by Dquixote1217  10mo   570  Jokes Kids Friendly  C  

1. My mother taught me about WEATHER. ... ... "Your room looks like a tornado hit it." ... ... 2. My mother taught me about RELIGION. ... ... "You better pray that comes out of the carpet." ... ... 3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL. ... ... "If you don’t straighten up I’m going to knock you into the middle of next week." ... ... 4. My mother taught me about OSMOSIS. ... ... "Shut your mouth and eat your supper." ... ... 5. My mother taught me about the CIRCLE OF LIFE. ... ... "I brought you into this world, I can take you out." ... ... 6. My mother taught me about ENVY. ... ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: 91% of Celestial Seasonings teas found to have dangerous pesticides ... by Dquixote1217  10mo   792  Tea  C  

... ... Yes, not surprising.  When small companies grow they become targets for being gobbled up by the big boys. Look at what happened to Burt’s Bees - bought up by a Melon, Warburg, Rockefeller investment group and later sold to present owner Clorox. (Should that be another article?) ... ... At one time, CS harvested their teas in the wild, but not the case now - and how sad that is. Some of us think of Sleepytime and Red Zinger teas as old friends . . . ... ... ... ... ...   [End]

• Image Embedded 91% of Celestial Seasonings teas found to have dangerous pesticides leve... by Dquixote1217  10mo   945  Tea  C  

91 Percent of Celestial Seasonings’ ’All Natural’ Teas Fund to Have Dangerous Levels of Pesticides ... ... ... ... by Tony Isaacs ... Read more Natural News articles by Tony Isaacs ... ... ... ...   ... ... (NaturalNews) A damning new report on Celestial Seasonings’ line of ’all natural’ teas reveals that 91 percent of the teas sampled contained pesticide levels that exceeded U.S. federal limits. Ten out of 11 tea varieties, including Antioxidant Blood Orange and Sleepytime Kids Goodnight Grape were found to have excess pesticides.  Read More . ... [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded New study finds 7 in 10 Americans on at least one prescription drug by Dquixote1217  10mo   719  News  C  

New study finds 7 in 10 Americans on at least one prescription drug, many of which can be deadly ... ... ... by Tony Isaacs ... Read more Natural News articles by Tony Isaacs ... ... ... ... (NaturalNews) A new study by the Mayo Clinic has confirmed what Natural News has been reporting and warning for years: Americans are becoming ever more dependent on prescription drugs. According to the study, nearly 70 percent of Americans are on at least one prescription drug and more than half take two. Read More. ... [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Re: Heat reduced CS... by Dquixote1217  10mo   737  Colloidal Silver  

I don’t think heating the solution increases the PPM due to heating alone; however as you reduce the volume of liquid due to heat then the PPM increases proportionally.  Thus if you boiled off or evaporated half of a batch of 10 PPM you will then have 20 PPM. ... ... Interestingly, while much has been discussed in the this forum about the color changing to yellow as the PPM increases - due mostly to larger particle size from agglormeration - the two colloidal silver products which have been lab tested to have the absolutely smallest particle sizes (ranging down to 0.65 nm and below in dia ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Kosher Colloidal Silver & Gold by Dquixote1217  10mo   569  Colloidal Silver  

Both of those products are made using only pure water and 0.9999 pure gold. ... ... In the case of Utopia Silver, they use spring water which is passed through a series of three filters to make sure it is ultra pure.  Each filter element, which is replaced several times each year, costs more than the most popular home generator models. ... ... Personally, I am more than a little skeptical of any colloidal gold made via chemical process - and I would not touch any colloidal product which used animal protein or other substances to artificially suspend the metal particles. ...   [End]

• Image Embedded The Story of the Butcher of Little Helenor Bye by Dquixote1217  10mo   567  News  

... ... The Story of the Butcher of Little Helenor Bye ... ... ... ... ... Editors Note: Although unbelievable to most, this story of 12 year old Helenor Bye is one that I believe is repeated daily over and over and over by hospitals around the world. I personally know of a recent case in the area where I live. I have a close friend who himself is an MD and his wife who experienced this same kind of butchery with their son who had been in a serious automobile accident. Their story has some of the same elements of lies and deceit as did Helenor’s story. His organs were being stolen by this ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded The Story of the Butcher of Little Helenor Bye by Dquixote1217  10mo   258  Ask Trapper   RRR

The Story of the Butcher of Little Helenor Bye ... ... ... ... ... Editors Note: Although unbelievable to most, this story of 12 year old Helenor Bye is one that I believe is repeated daily over and over and over by hospitals around the world. I personally know of a recent case in the area where I live. I have a close friend who himself is an MD and his wife who experienced this same kind of butchery with their son who had been in a serious automobile accident. Their story has some of the same elements of lies and deceit as did Helenor’s story. His organs were being stolen by this central Te ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Beware of Tilapia - the Fishy Fish by Dquixote1217  10mo   283  Diet & Nutrition  C  

... ... Beware of Tilapia - the Fishy Fish ... ... by Barbara Minton ... See all TBYIL articles by Barbara Minton ... ... ( The Best Years in Life)  Tilapia is a mild flavored fish that has become popular as a result of its low price, but something about this low price is fishy.  It is achieved by converting the young female fish into males through the use of a toxic hormone drug,  17 alpha-methyltestosterone ,  a synthetic version of testosterone, the hormone that produces male characteristics. ... ... Raising an all male population allows fish farmers to produce bigger fish in ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Cure to high blood pressure/diabetes? by Dquixote1217  10mo   1,305  Hypertension  C  

You may find useful information in these articles: ... ... ... ... ... Reduce and Avoid Dangerous High Blood Pressure Naturally ... ... ... ... ... Natural Help for Diabetes ... ... ... ... ... I hope that helps! ...   [End]

• Image Embedded A critical look at oxygen, high pH & baking soda/molasses cancer cures by Dquixote1217  10mo   422  Cancer Support  

A Critical Look at Three Popular Alternate Cancer Cures: Oxygen, High pH and Baking Soda/Molasses ... ... by Tony Isaacs ... Read more Natural News articles by Tony Isaacs ... ... (NaturalNews) The internet abounds with advice about three popular alternate cancer cures: Oxygen, highly alkaline pH and the combination of baking soda and molasses. Though all three may help combat cancer, each is based on misconceptions.   Read More. ... [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded Research: Gulf Shrimp Widely Contaminated With Carcinogens by Dquixote1217  10mo   327  Environmental  C  

... ... Research: Gulf Shrimp Widely Contaminated With Carcinogens ... ... by  Sayer Ji ... See more articles by Sayer Ji ... ... ( The Best Years in Life )  Conservative estimates indicate that the 2010 BP oil disaster released over 200 million gallons of oil into the Gulf, followed by at least 1.8 million gallons of dispersants. While the use of dispersants helped mitigate the public relations disaster by preventing the persistent formation of surface oil, as well as keeping many beaches visibly untouched, they also drove the oil deeper into the water column (and food cha ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded 3 Fateful Actions Helped Lead to the Failure of Today's Mainstream Medic... by Dquixote1217  10mo   376  News  C  

How Three Fateful Actions Helped Lead to the Failure of Today’s Mainstream Medicine ... ... by Tony Isaacs ... See more Natural News articles by Tony Isaacs ... ... (NaturalNews) Three fateful actions dating back over 100 years ago ultimately led to today’s mainstream model of medicine: Treating the body as a collection of parts instead of treating and nurturing the whole body; treating illness by managing symptoms with unnatural drug compounds; and ignoring and suppressing safer and more effective natural health and healing. As a result, millions of lives have been lost and many millions more have ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Dr. Ken O'Neal & His Fight Against the Medical Establishment by Dquixote1217  11mo   359  Ask Trapper  

... ... Dr. Ken O’Neal, Healthcare Hero and His Fight Against the Medical Establishment ... ... ... ...   ... ... ... by Paul Fassa ... See all TBYIL articles by Paul Fassa ... ... ... ...   ... ...   ... ... ( The Best Years in Life)  The mainstream medical establishment combines the AMA, the FDA, and the pharmaceutical industry (Big Pharma) into a medical practice group that has been appropriately termed the “Medical Mafia”.  ... ... The term medical mafia is applicable. Some call it medical tyranny, medical monopoly, or medical fascism. Regardless of the names, they operate t ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Dr. Ken O’Neal, Healthcare Hero & His Fight Against the Medical Establis... by Dquixote1217  11mo   242  News  

... Dr. Ken O’Neal, Healthcare Hero and His Fight Against the Medical Establishment ... ... ...   ... ... ... by Paul Fassa ... See all TBYIL articles by Paul Fassa ... ... ... ... ( The Best Years in Life)  The mainstream medical establishment combines the AMA, the FDA, and the pharmaceutical industry (Big Pharma) into a medical practice group that has been appropriately termed the “Medical Mafia”.  ... ... The term medical mafia is applicable. Some call it medical tyranny, medical monopoly, or medical fascism. Regardless of the names, they operate the same way.  ... ... They l ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded The Myth of Curing Cancer Solely With an Alkaline pH by Dquixote1217  11mo   305  Cancer Support  

... ... The Myth of Curing Cancer With an Alkaline pH ... ... ... by Tony Isaacs ... ... ... ...   ... ... ( The Best Years in Life) I have seen many internet posts and articles which say that cancer can be cured, perhaps in a little as 4 days, if a person simply reaches and maintains a body pH of 8.0. Often such reports cite "Ted from Bankok" as their source. Quite often, one finds this claim on internet sites which are selling or promoting alkalizing products, books or test kits which measure the pH of either urine or saliva. ... ... Though widely promoted, the fact is that there has neve ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Asthma and Colloidal Silver by Dquixote1217  11mo   1,244  Ask CureZone  C  

I will copy the answer I sent in reply to your identical PM: ... ... The information about anything less than 70 PPM not working is bunk!  Particle size and true colloidal content are more important.  The best use of silver for asthma is a combination of oral administration AND use of colloidal silver in a nebulizer.  Better to use 5 parts silver to 1 part lobelia extract and 1 part mullein extract. ... ... ... I also highly, highly recommend a Chinese herbal product called ClearLungs which is wonderful for the lungs. ... ... For more information which may help you achieve your g ...   [retrieve this message]

• Did I push a button or what? by Dquixote1217  11mo   326  Ask Trapper  

For someone who doesn’t give a fook, you surely did post a lot in reply. ... ... Health tip: the combination of plenty of virgin coconut oil, omega 3s and colloidal gold has worked wonders for those with mental issues.  Just steer clear of the fluoride and other brain damaging toxins. ...   [End]

• Valuable site - Index of Fluorinated Pharmaceuticals by Dquixote1217  11mo   543  Ask Trapper   RR

http://www.slweb.org/ftrcfluorinatedpharm.html ...   [End]

• Great info. Here is some more info on bone health by Dquixote1217  11mo   448  Ask Trapper  

Great info from a great site and author.  Here is another one of his articles on bone health: ... ... " This Humble Food Extract Puts Bone Drugs To Shame" ... ... http://www.tbyil.com/Bone_Health_Food_Sayer_Ji.htm ... ... And here are several others by myself and other natural health authors at my site: ... ... Bone Drugs: The Latest Skeleton in Big Pharma’s Closet ... ... Calcium Alone is not Enough for Healthy Bones ... ... Seniors can literally shake their to better bone health, preventing hip and other dangerous fractures ... ... Strontium can be a vital tool for reversing bone loss and building he ...   [retrieve this message]

• World politics and conflicts explained by Dquixote1217  11mo   420  Ask Trapper  

In 2000, there were 7 countries who had a central bank not owned by the Rothschilds ... ... ... ... ... Afghanistan ... ... Iraq ... ... Sudan ... ... Libya ... ... Cuba ... ... North Korea ... ... Iran ... ... ... ... ... By 2003, the only countries without a Rothschild Central Bank: ... ... ... ... ... Sudan ... ... Libya ... ... Cuba ... ... North Korea ... ... Iran ... ... ... ... ... Today, in 2013 the only three remaining countries are: ... ... ... ... ... Cuba ... ... North Korea ... ... Iran ... ... ... ... ... If THAT does not explain a lot about what has been going on in the world, you need to go watch American Idol and forget about it! ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Re: You've Heard About Colloidal Silver - But How About Colloidal Gold? by Dquixote1217  11mo   1,363  Colloidal Silver  C  

Glad to find that you’ve had good results and confirm what I wrote! ... ... Do you think "improves raquetball performance" would be a good sales pitch? ... ...   ... ... [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded Confronting the Depopulation Agenda by Paul Fassa (good article!) by Dquixote1217  11mo   446  Ask Trapper  

... Confronting the Depopulation Agenda ... ... ...   ... ... ... Opinion by Paul Fassa ... See all TBYIL articles by Paul Fassa ... ... ... ... ( The Best Years in Life)  An open secret of the New World Order (NWO) is the depopulation agenda. Some who know about NWO plans are either in denial about depopulation or have been duped into accepting the depopulation agenda as earth-saver.  ... ... I intend to shift the blame of earth’s diminished resources and increased pollution away from the victims and toward the actual culprits, which include those who are pulling the depopulation effort str ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Experimenting this Week by Dquixote1217  11mo   685  Colloidal Silver  

I once had a large jar of amber tea colored colloidal silver (the really good stuff) and I used an eyedropper which had previously been used with H2O2 to draw some out.  An hour or so later when I returned to the room the glass was clear - and I asked if anyone had dumped out my silver and poured water in the jar.  Nope, it was the H2O2 that did it - even though I am certain that I rinsed the eyedropper with water between uses.  A little goes a long way I suppose. ... ... Now, if adding H2O2 to colloidal silver improved it, one would think that almost all the silver makers would ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Obama and scandals - the liberals won't like it, but this is classic! by Dquixote1217  11mo   242  Politics Debate  

[Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Before anyone gets carried away: a caveat by Dr. Swanepoel by Dquixote1217  11mo   1,049  Cancer Support  C   R

After I posted this article in our Yahoo Oleandersoup group, Naturopathic PhD and cancer authority Marc Swanepoel posted this reply: ... ... The Chinese Herb referred to in the Natural News article,  Tripterygium wilfordii  or Thunder God Vine, has long been known in Chinese Medicine for its use in certain autoimmune disorders, rheumatoid arthritis and many other problems including cancer. The extract is made from the skinned root of the plant but all the other parts are quite toxic. It has some unwanted side effects including temporary male infertility by decreasing sperm count. The ...   [retrieve this message]

• Something appears wrong with the London "Terror" attack by Dquixote1217  11mo   434  Ask Trapper  

As someone posted at RMN: ... ...   ... ... Actually, a lot of things do. ... ... Like having someone conveniently videotape the killer ... ... And having the killer deliver his full message on tape (it was practically a soliliquy). ... ... There’s nothing like a black man with bloody hands and a meat cleaver to get us all riled up. And, why is there only blood on his hands and not on his clothes? ... ... I’m not buying this one... ... ...   ...   [End]

• Image Embedded A Good Cancer-Fighting Foundation Will Ensure Victory Over Cancer by Dquixote1217  11mo   508  Cancer Support  

... A Good Cancer-Fighting Foundation Will Ensure Victory Over Cancer ... ... by Tony Isaacs ... ... ... ... ( The Best Years in Life) Cancer can be beaten the very large majority of the time - though not with mainstream treatments that target just the symptoms of cancer. Beating cancer means not only eliminating existing cancer cells, but also eliminating the root causes which enabled cancer to gain a foothold to begin with. ... ... Simply put, cancer is a cellular defensive response where cells revert to a more primitive form of producing energy without oxygen and mutate into cancer cells which r ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Chinese herb eradicates cancer in 40 days, says new research by Dquixote1217  11mo   1,147  Cancer Support  C  

(NaturalNews) The key to curing the type of pancreatic cancer that afflicted Apple visionary Steve Jobs just might be found in an ancient Chinese herb that has long played a crucial role in traditional Chinese medicine. A new study published in the journal  Science Translational Medicine has revealed that lei gong teng, also known as "thunder god vine," possesses at least one unique compound capable of fully eradicating cancer tumors within 40 days, which could eventually make the herb a go-to alternative for treating cancer. ... ... Read More:   http://www.naturalnew ...   [retrieve this message]

• lol! by Dquixote1217  11mo   539  Ask Trapper  

LOL!  I suppose that if someone is into "girly boys" he might be considered handsome.  To me, he looks effeminate and creepy. ...   [End]

• Re: Breaking News: China Destroys 3 US Shipments of GM Corn by Dquixote1217  11mo   328  Ask Trapper  

I’m thinking that both countries would be safer if they destroyed much of each other’s unhealthy food type imports. ...   [End]

• Money perhaps best spent on proven cancer fighters by Dquixote1217  11mo   769  Cancer Support  C  

I can’t say whether or not that might help your wife as I am a bit leary of such claims.  I will say, however, that there are many very good natural treatments and protocols which could likely help your wife beat cancer.  Some of the best are over 80% successful even on advanced and aggressive cancers. ... ... You can find many such protocols here in this forum - and I am talking about ones which have been proven to work using natural healing items and practices - not ones which rely on the fantastical. ... ... $200 (the price of the "God Particle" crystal) could buy you quite ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Enjoy a Healthier and Safer Memorial Day Weekend by Dquixote1217  11mo   359  Diet & Nutrition  C  

... ... Enjoy a Healthier and Safer Memorial Day Weekend ...    ... by Tony Isaacs ... ... ( The Best Years in Life) It’s Memorial Day Weekend, which means a lot of fun in the sun and the outdoors for many of us. It also is the first big weekend for grilling for many of us. All that sunshine and outdoors can come with a few pitfalls, such as sunburn, troublesome insects and poisonous plants - not to mention the typical holiday grilled and other foods that are often less than healthy. Here are some timely articles and recipes that may help you enjoy a safer and healthier weekend:  ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded 5 Ways to Boost Your Sex Drive Naturally by Dquixote1217  11mo   520  Women’s Forum  C  

... ... 5 Ways to Boost Your Sex Drive Naturally ... ... by Dr. Ritamarie Loscalzo, MS. DC, CCN, DACBN ... ... ( The Best Years in Life) A woman I met on a recent airplane flight told me that her gynecologist mentioned to her that all of her patients over 40 complained of lack of sex drive. The doctor said loss of sex drive was the most common complaint she heard a daily basis and she had no solutions to offer. ... ... Causes of diminished sex drive include anemia, depression, alcohol, certain medications, hormone imbalances, in particular low testosterone, thyroid and estrogen, stre ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded 5 Ways to Boost Your Sex Drive Naturally by Dr. Ritamarie Loscalzo by Dquixote1217  11mo   820  Sex  

... ... 5 Ways to Boost Your Sex Drive Naturally ... ... by Dr. Ritamarie Loscalzo, MS. DC, CCN, DACBN ... ... ( The Best Years in Life) A woman I met on a recent airplane flight told me that her gynecologist mentioned to her that all of her patients over 40 complained of lack of sex drive. The doctor said loss of sex drive was the most common complaint she heard a daily basis and she had no solutions to offer. ... ... Causes of diminished sex drive include anemia, depression, alcohol, certain medications, hormone imbalances, in particular low testosterone, thyroid and estrogen, stre ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded What You Need to Know to Achieve Hormonal Balance (Outstanding Article!) by Dquixote1217  11mo   649  Women’s Forum  C  

... ... What You Need to Know to Achieve Hormonal Balance ... ... ...   ... ... ... ... by Barbara Minton ... See all TBYIL articles by Barbara Minton ... ... ( The Best Years in Life) Many women are so confused and frightened about their hormones they have decided to forget about them. This reaction is not surprising because almost daily there is a new scare headline about how hormones causes cancer or some other terrible condition. Women who were once told they could regain their health and lost sexuality by supporting their hormones are now being warned against it. All this confusion is a shame. A ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Total bullcrap self-written article trying to promote a bogus product by Dquixote1217  11mo   663  Colloidal Silver  

Yeah, why would I be skeptical of a company that once claimed their "single atom" technology was revealed to them by aliens?  Or that did not know the difference between parts per milion and particles?  And then came here trying to present themselves as authorities on colloidal silver?  You know, there is a very good reason the the WM has banned multiple user IDs who tried to push their bogus bullcrap about single atom silver solutions. ... ... Using a scientifc paper which says it is "theoretically possible" to have single atoms is about as valid as it would ...   [retrieve this message]

• Total bullcrap self-written article trying to promote a bogus product by Dquixote1217  11mo   712  Colloidal Silver  

... That self-written news release is nothing but a blatant advertisement of a bogus product and it is as full of garbage as other past attempts here to promote a "single atom" high PPM colloidal silver product. ... ... ... When this company (gold2 live, goldgevity) first tried to burst on the scene at CZ their site was advertising that they used a secret method which involved technology revealed to them by aliens.  I kid you not!  And they did not know the difference between parts per million and particles.  From reading the article, it looks like they haven’t learned m ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Supercharge Your Health for Pennies a Day with Your Own Superfood Powder by Dquixote1217  11mo   342  Diet & Nutrition  C  

... ...   ... ... Supercharge Your Health for Pennies a Day by Making Your Own Superfood Powder Blend ... ... by Tony Isaacs ... See other Natural News articles by Tony Isaacs ... ... (NaturalNews) Superfood powders are one of the most effective ways to supercharge your health - providing a wealth of healthy nutrition in the form of plant-based vitamins, minerals and other other nutrients as well as proteins and compounds which provide specific health benefits for cells throughout the body. ... ... Superior commercial superfoods powders are widely available; however they typically cost $4 to ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Research From 100+ Countries Proves Sunlight Prevents Cancer by Dquixote1217  11mo   646  Sunlight & Vitamin D  C  

A good rule of thumb is to seek shade when you first notice your skin startiing to turn pink.  However, you can stay outside and still get the benefits of indirect sunlight (something many are not aware of).  AND, most people are also unaware of the value of sunlight into the eyes.  Sunshades are not a good idea! ...   [End]

• On this we agree by Dquixote1217  11mo   387  Politics Debate  

I agree that this is not a full explanation and also agree that man has indeed been barbaric through the ages, but I do think that it explains a lot of the animosity and blowback that we see. ... ... Thanks for your input. ...   [End]

• Image Embedded Research From 100+ Countries Proves Sunlight Prevents Cancer by Dquixote1217  11mo   753  Sunlight & Vitamin D  C  

... Research From 100+ Countries Proves Sunlight Prevents Cancer ... ... ... ... by  Sayer Ji ... See more articles by Sayer Ji ... ... The Best Years in Life )  For the same reason that the conventional energy industry has not harnessed the full potential of solar energy (its free!), sunlight and its indispensable byproduct in our skin: vitamin D, represents a serious threat to the medical establishment, whose questionable and aggressive promotion of vaccination and drug-based strategies in place of inexpensive, safe and effective vitamin D supplementation (or better, carefully meted o ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Disagree completely by Dquixote1217  11mo   429  Politics Debate  

I disagree completely. ... ... Whether self-radicalized on the internet or trained in foreign countries by extremists. much of the terror directed at us is a result of trying to be the world’s policeman to make the world safe for exploitation by the global elite. ... ... When you come in and depose a duly elected and well liked leader, like the CIA did in Iran, and replace him with a harsh despot or when you let corporations rape a country’s resources or when you kill innocent women and children as "collateral damage" with drones, you engender extreme hatred and play into the hands ...   [retrieve this message]

• Ron Paul: What No One Wants to Hear About Benghazi by Dquixote1217  11mo   488  Politics Debate  

By Ron Paul | 5/13/13 ... ... http://www.the-free-foundation.org/tst5-13-2013.html ... ...   ... ... Congressional hearings, White House damage control, endless op-eds, accusations, and defensive denials. Controversy over the events in Benghazi last September took center stage in Washington and elsewhere last week. However, the whole discussion is again more of a sideshow. Each side seeks to score political points instead of asking the real questions about the attack on the US facility, which resulted in the death of US Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans. ... ... ... ... ... Republican ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded New breakthrough for grey hair mimics age-old grey & thin hair remedy by Dquixote1217  11mo   2,242  Hair  C  

... New scientific breakthrough mimics an age-old remedy for grey hair and baldness: Onion juice ... ... ... ... by Tony Isaacs ... See other Natural News articles by Tony Isaacs ... ...   ... ... (NaturalNews) Days ago it was announced that European researchers had discovered a breakthrough cure for grey and thinning hair: A topical application of a sun-activated compound called PC-KUS (a modified pseudocatalase). However, the researchers may be a few hundred years late with their discovery since onion juice has been used as a remedy for thin and greying hair for ages. ... ... Read more, including ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Next week on TBYIL Radio: Constitutional Freedom Advocate Sheriff Mack by Dquixote1217  11mo   198  Ask Trapper  

... The Best Years in Life Radio Show Special Guest for May 15th is Sheriff Richard Mack ... ... ...    by Tony Isaacs ... ... ( The Best Years in Life) Our guest on The Best Years in Life Radio Show  for May 15th is renowned constitutional freedom advocate Sheriff Richard Mack.  Our show airs every Wednesday from 6 - 8 PM CST and our guest normally comes on for the second hour of the show.  Find out how to listen in and/or join the chat room here: ... ... ... http://www.tbyil.com/TBYIL_Radio.htm ... ... ... ... About our Guest: ... ... In his own words: ... ... ... "When I sued the ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded How to Find an Attorney for Senior Citizens by Dquixote1217  11mo   444  Elderly Problems  C  

... ... How to Find An Elder Law Attorney - Holistic Lawyers that Focus on Legal Needs of Seniors ... ... by JB Bardot ... See all TBYIL articles by JB Bardot ... ... ( The Best Years in Life) Elder law is not so much a defined branch of the law, rather an area devoted to legal issues pertaining specifically to the needs of senior citizens. Attorneys who participate in elder law tailor their services to the particular areas of need for their clients, according to the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA). ... ... Due to the increase demand for legal services, support and advocacy re ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Poll: 3 in 10 believe armed revolution may happen in a few years by Dquixote1217  11mo   209  Ask Trapper  

Three in 10 registered American voters believe an armed rebellion might be necessary in the next few years, according to the results of a staggering poll released Wednesday by Fairleigh Dickinson University’s PublicMind. ... ... The survey, aimed at measuring public attitudes toward gun issues, found that 29 percent of Americans agree with the statement, “In the next few years, an armed revolution might be necessary in order to protect our liberties.” An additional five percent were unsure. ... ... Eighteen percent of Democrats said an armed revolt “might be necessar ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Texas caves in and releases map of gun owners locations by Dquixote1217  11mo   581  Ask Trapper  

The gun owners homes are marked by red dots. ... ... ... ... [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Re: What do you recommend for Parasites? by Dquixote1217  12mo   440  Ask Trapper  

Sometimes food grade diatomaceous earth, possibly in combination with bentonite clay, will kill off and pull out parasite - especially if they are located somewhere in the GI tract. ... ... Otherwise, you might find some helpful information here: ... ... http://www.tbyil.com/Parasites.htm ...   [End]

• Re: The General Electric GAU-17/A Minigun by Dquixote1217  12mo   453  Ask Trapper  

Yeah, but that was one bad-ass gun and bad-ass scene from one of my favorite movies. ...   [End]

• Image Embedded Re: The General Electric GAU-17/A Minigun by Dquixote1217  12mo   523  Ask Trapper  

• Re: here is the thing..... by Dquixote1217  12mo   1,194  Colloidal Silver  C  

I would wager that for every person who says they have had better results from homemade and cheaper products than mesosilver you would find 100 who say just the opposite.  I have very, very seldom seen people contend that they have better results with products other than Advanced Colloidal Silver and Mesosilver (the two top rated true colloidal silver products), whereas I have seen scores and scores say that one of the two top products gave them the best results. ... ... I realize that it is hard to wade through all the marketing hype and so-called silver experts - especially with s ...   [retrieve this message]

• Bombshell: Italian Supreme Court President Says Bilderberg Behind Terror... by Dquixote1217  12mo   205  Ask Trapper  

Shocking information coming out of Italy today confirms much of what the so-called ‘Conspiracy Theorists’ have known for a long time, there is a secretive ‘Big Brother’ body behind much of the violence in Europe (and America!) including terrorist attacks and assassination attempts as well. This ‘shocking’ story is brought to us by Paul Joseph Watson and Infowars; the following testimony alone should give everyone a cause for alarm: ... ... “You had to attack civilians, the people, women, children, innocent people, unknown people far removed from any po ...   [retrieve this message]

• Good combo by Dquixote1217  12mo   485  Ask Trapper  

Sounds like a good plan to me - which might be even better with some added quality probiotics, as good gut flora balance is essential.  You and others might also get some useful tips in this article I did on healing stomach ulcers: ... ... http://www.tbyil.com/Ulcers.htm ...   [End]

• Peace through war? by Dquixote1217  12mo   462  Ask Trapper  

" The best form of defense is attack." ... ... Peace through war? ... ... Life through death? ... ... Orwell would be proud. ...   [End]

• Image Embedded In Defense of the Empire by Dquixote1217  12mo   593  Ask Trapper  

Do we really need to spend as much as the rest of the world combined for DEFENSE? Does it really take almost 1000 bases in scores of countries around the world to DEFEND our country? ... ... Our military expenses are much more about building and maintaining an empire than about defending our home soil. ... ... Students of history might note that we have 38 military bases around the globe which are considered to be large ones - almost the exact same number of large bases as the Roman and British empires each had at the height of their power. They weren’t about defense of the homeland either. ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Iodine Protects Against Breast Cancer by Dquixote1217  12mo   930  Breast Cancer  C  

... ... Iodine Protects Against Breast Cancer ... ... ...   ... ... ... ... by Barbara Minton ... See all TBYIL articles by Barbara Minton ... ... ( The Best Years in Life) Iodine is an overlooked mineral, yet its importance to overall health and well being cannot be overstated. Iodine is critical for the formation of thyroid hormone. People who have difficulty losing weight even though they eat small portions of health promoting foods are probably short on iodine. Iodine deficiency can lead to dull brittle hair, balding, lack of skin tone, low energy levels, difficulty dealing with environmental temperatu ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Iodine Protects Against Breast Cancer by Dquixote1217  12mo   739  Iodine Supplementati   RR

Iodine Protects Against Breast Cancer ... ... ...   ... ... ... ... by Barbara Minton ... See all TBYIL articles by Barbara Minton ... ... ( The Best Years in Life) Iodine is an overlooked mineral, yet its importance to overall health and well being cannot be overstated. Iodine is critical for the formation of thyroid hormone. People who have difficulty losing weight even though they eat small portions of health promoting foods are probably short on iodine. Iodine deficiency can lead to dull brittle hair, balding, lack of skin tone, low energy levels, difficulty dealing with environmental temperature ch ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Re: True colloidal products versus fakes..... by Dquixote1217  12mo   1,441  Colloidal Silver  C  

I would not go so far as to call other products necessarily fakes, but it is a bit misleading in most instances when what is mostly ionic silver is referred to as colloidal silver.  Having researched colloidal and ionic silver fairly extensively and having a good friend whose company makes one of the two best true colloidal silver products in the world as far as I know, I do prefer solutions that are predominantly colloidal silver, but that is not to say that there are not good mostly ionic silver products out there or that you cannot make your own mostly ionic silver at home th ...   [retrieve this message]

• The Other Side of the North Korea-US Conflict by Dquixote1217  12mo   299  Ask Trapper  

The Dangers of War: What is Behind the US-North Korea Conflict? ... ...   ... ... By Jack A. Smith ... ... Global Research, April 01, 2013 ... ...   ... ... What’s happening between the U.S. and North Korea to produce such headlines this week as “Korean Tensions Escalate,” and  “North Korea Threatens U.S.”? ... ... ... ... ... The New York Times reported March 30: ... ... ... ... ... “This week, North Korea’s young leader, Kim Jung-un, ordered his underlings to prepare for a missile attack on the United States. He appeared at a command center in front of a wall map with the ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Saffron: Ancient Healing Powers by Dquixote1217  12mo   572  Ask Trapper  

It has also been used as a remedy for cataracts - though it would not be my first choice, at least not as a standalone treatment. - Eye Bright with a few drops of DMSO and oral digestive enzymes would be a much better option, imo,  Note to self: get off yer butt and finish your article on cataract remedies! ...   [End]

• Re: Amazing - I finally found a tinnitus remedy that works! by Dquixote1217  12mo   4,064  Tinnitus  C  

Water Pic, hydrogen peroxide, and rubbing alcohol.  Fill water pick with warm water (not hot!) and a splash of the hydrogen peroxide.  Put a cup under ear to catch the water mixture.  Turn the Water Pic on the lowest setting and then squirt in the ear, slowly turning up the setting.  This may be a bit uncomfortable, and caution should be used in not turning the setting too high or you could damage or even rupture your ear drum.  After you have removed the wax (you will likely be surprised at how much comes out), rinse the ear with plain water, drain and then ...   [retrieve this message]

• Freedonia on LSD? by Dquixote1217  13mo   385  Ask Trapper  

Totally batshit crazy! ... ... BTW, I think I saw somewhere that Austin was one of the target? ...   [End]

• Image Embedded Re: 21 Reasons To Shoot The Health Care Industry In The Head by Dquixote1217  13mo   352  Ask Trapper  

" obamacare will force you to pay for the insurance coverage anyway..." ... ... Not meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! ... ... [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded Kids Who Get Dirty Have Better Immune Systems by Dquixote1217  13mo   460  Parenting  C  

... ... Kids Who Get Dirty Have Better Immune Systems ... ... ...   ... ... ... by Barbara Minton ... See all TBYIL articles by Barbara Minton ... ... ... ... ( The Best Years in Life) Spring has a way of luring kids out of the house to play and get dirty. Cleaning them up and doing extra laundry may keep parents busy, but now they can feel better about the grime. Research is showing that kids who get dirty grow up healthier than kids who don’t. Exposure to certain bacteria at young ages helps children develop stronger and more regulated immune systems and lessens the likelihood they will develop ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• The American Cancer Society runs with the money, away from the cure by Dquixote1217  13mo   808  Breast Cancer  C  

You might like my own three-part series on The American Cancer Society: ... ... ... The American Cancer Society: Running WITH the Money and AWAY From the Cure - Part 1 ... ... The American Cancer Society: Running WITH the Money and AWAY From the Cure - Part 2 ... ... The American Cancer Society: Running WITH the Money and AWAY From the Cure - Part 3 ... ... ...   [End]

• Image Embedded Vatican names new telescope 'Lucifer' by Dquixote1217  13mo   923  Ask Trapper  

... ... The University of Arizona, together with the Vatican and Jesuit Order, named its newest high powered telescopic instrument ‘Lucifer’. ... ... There has been a great deal of speculation, among Vatican critics, why in the first place the Jesuit Order was allowed to build a huge stellar observatory on Mt. Graham in Arizona – on holy Indian ground – in cooperation with the state-run University of Arizona. Wi th the naming of Lucifer, critics claim the Vatican has showed its true colors, using God and Jesus as shills for their true master — Lucifer. ... ... ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded You've Heard About Colloidal Silver - But How About Colloidal Gold? by Dquixote1217  13mo   1,966  Colloidal Silver  C  

... ... You’ve Heard About the Wonders of Colloidal Silver - But How About Colloidal Gold? ... ...     by Tony Isaacs ... ... ( The Best Years in Life) You’ve probably heard about the wonders of colloidal silver - but how about its precious metal sister colloidal gold? Colloidal gold, which is tasteless and non-toxic, has some amazing benefits of its own for a wide variety of health applications and a long history of use – often in combination with its colloidal sister silver. ... ... Colloidal Gold Enhances Mental Ability, Focus and Mood ... ... Perhaps the most amazing health benefi ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Mark your calendars folks - especially May 15th and 29th by Dquixote1217  13mo   442  Ask Trapper   RR

Updated calendar of special guests for The Best Years in Life Radio Show with myself and Luella May. (You really should listen in now and then, after all I talk about some of you now and then . . . ) ... ... ... ... March Guests ... ... ... March 27th - Ann Fonfa, President of the Annie Appleseed Project ... ... ... April Guests ... ... April 3rd - Robin McGee, Holistic Health Consultant, Health Coach, Organic Food Chef ... April 10th - Carl Helve, RN, Dr. PH, Host of Holistic Health Radio Show on BBS Radio ... April 17th - Linda Wojcik, Nutritional Kinesiologist, Spiritual Intuitive, Flower Practitioner ... Apr ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded The evil timeline of how Aspartame came to market by Dquixote1217  13mo   345  Ask Trapper   RRR

... ... from  http://media.mercola.com/assets/images/mercola/aspartame-timeline.jpg ... [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Amazing - I finally found a tinnitus remedy that works! by Dquixote1217  13mo   4,879  Tinnitus  C   RN SUCCESS

I have had tinnitus for years and years.  I have tried several things, even written an article about the most popular remedies, but nothing really worked that great for me UNTIL I saw the following article and noticed where someone on Rumor Mill News commented that they were amazed to find that the exercise at the end of the article worked great.  So I tried it, and was just stunned to find that it worked.  I mean, I have not been without ringing in my ears for years now until I did the exercise.  And, since I posted a link to the article on FB, others are commenting th ...   [retrieve this message]

• Audio Embedded Podcast links to past TBYIL Radio shows by Dquixote1217  13mo   745  Cancer Support  C  

Of course I got to hear her - it is my radio show after all.  lol.  We talk about cancer at least a bit in just about every show and a number of the shows have been pretty much centered around cancer, at least during the second hour interview segment of the show (some of which I highlited), as one might expect given my articles about cancer and eBook. ... ... Here are the podcast links to our past shows on the Wolf Spirit Radio Network.  Note that WSR is a commercial free site which supports itself entirely through donations.  We put the occasional plug in during our broadc ... [Audio Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Re: The Anti-Christ Enters Jerusalem?? by Dquixote1217  13mo   466  Ask Trapper  

Did someone put a gun to your head and force you to come to this forum and make your first two posts at CureZone? Or at least your first two posts as your current ID. ... ... Now, I will grant you that sometimes folks get a bit carried away here - but if you don’t like it, here’s the good news: You don’t have to limit yourself to just this forum.  Heck, you don’t even have to read any of the messages. ... ... [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Re: Ignore contrarian advice - JesichasHope is a great site with great i... by Dquixote1217  13mo   979  Cancer Support  C  

Frankly, I don’t know why you have no advertising at all - at least not even Google Adsense.  It takes considerable time and money to put up and maintain such a good site and I certainly would not begrudge you doing the same thing that CureZone, Yahoo, CNN, myself and countless other informational sites do: support their sites with advertising.  It is obvious that you are NOT trying to sell anything. ... ... BTW, I apologize for the thread you posted in earlier being moved to the Market Forum.  Someone made a bad call, imo, but it was not me.  Understandable perhaps, since ...   [retrieve this message]

• You are wrong by Dquixote1217  13mo   962  Cancer Support  C  

JesichasHope does not promote a commercial site or organization.  Instead it is a purely noncomercial site with wonderful information.  I once again remind you that this forum and this site is about alternatives to mainstream treatment.  If people wanted mainstream advice they would not be coming to this site to begin with.  While you are free to post alternative views and experience, as we have covered before, if you want to debate alternatives, take it to the Cancer Debate forum. ...   [End]

• Ignore contrarian advice - JesichasHope is a great site with great info by Dquixote1217  13mo   1,008  Cancer Support  C  

JesichasHope is spot on with her response - and her site is NOT a commercial site despite what some misinformed people here may thin.  As local moderator for the Cancer Alternatives forum, I investigated the site thoroughly because I was concerned that it might be an attempt to lure CureZone members to a commercial site.  I found no commercial content whatsoever and plenty of good, valuable information. ... ... Forget the mainstream treatment advice.  Some people seem to stubbornly ignore the fact that this site is about alternatives to mainstream medicine and treatments, and i ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded I think I know where we should look . . . by Dquixote1217  13mo   490  Ask Trapper   R

There is a lot of crud going around in one form or another and I am pretty sure it isn’t coming from God, my friend.  More like man trying to play God. ... ... The answer to the problems on the other hand . . . ... ... [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Re: Up the CS and also do bentonite clay by Dquixote1217  13mo   406  Ask Trapper  

I don’t know for sure - I will not touch any product that has such high PPM.  I drank about 1o ounces or so of Utopia Silver’s Advanced Colloidal Silver.  It is a true colloidal silver product and the particles are neither large nor artificially suspended, which is not the case in either instance for your 500 PPM product. ... ... IMO, there are only two true colloidal silver ultra small particle products out there.  The one I use and Mesosilver.  Not saying that others do not work, or home generated ionic/colloidal silver does not work - as most of them do work for most thi ...   [retrieve this message]

• Up the CS and also do bentonite clay by Dquixote1217  13mo   432  Ask Trapper  

Luella and I both had a stomach problem come on like gangbusters yesterday at the same time.  From rumbles to cramps to diarrhea and feeling that spewing was on the way in nothing flat. We are thinking food poisoning from bad eggs.  Whatever it was, we both drank buttloads of pure CS (maybe 10 ounces or so) and drank a glass of water with a teaspoon of bentonite clay.  Stopped it in its tracks for me and stopped the ugly things going on for Luella in short order too, though she is still a bit ookie today. ... ... Anytime I feel a stomach bug or problem coming on I reach for the ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Not recommended by Dquixote1217  13mo   404  Oleander Support  

It is a completely gray area as far as I know.  Cat’s handle it so poorly that I am not sure if it would be a good idea regardless of how it is applied (other than topically).  If it were me,. I would not try it. Sorry, I wish I had better news. ...   [End]

• Not recommended by Dquixote1217  13mo   443  Oleander Support  

There has never been a forum for oleander for cats (or dogs ether).  Though canine trial using injected oleander were reported to be successful, oral administraton for cats and dogs is just not feasible.  The digestive systems are much different than humans and cannot handle it - especially so for cats.  Once upon a time there was a split off group from our main Yahoo group called oleander for peta and animals because a few people got testy with posts having to do with animals, but that was later changed to The Best Years in Life Pets and Animals group - as oleander was simp ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Address Multiple Sclerosis with Immune Modulators and other Remedies by Dquixote1217  13mo   477  Multiple Sclerosis  C  

... ... Address Multiple Sclerosis with Immune Modulators and other Remedies ... ... ... by Luella May ... ... ( The Best Years in Life) Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an autoimmune disease in which the immune system attacks the myelin sheaths surrounding the nerve fibers in the spinal cord, eye and brain. With these myelin sheaths damaged, nerves cannot transmit the impulses necessary for the body to function properly which, in turn, results in a variety of neurological impairments. Medical science does not understand what causes MS, but attributes it to various factors, such as a genetics, environ ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Vitamin D3 slows degenerative process in Multiple Sclerosis and CCSVI by Dquixote1217  13mo   633  Sunlight & Vitamin D  C  

Vitamin D3 plays significant role in slowing degenerative process in Multiple Sclerosis and CCSVI ... ... (NaturalNews) Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI) is a health condition affecting the blood circulation surrounding the spine and brain. It is caused by a blockage in the primary internal jugular or other major veins and is believed to play a role in the cause of Multiple Sclerosis. The term CCSVI was coined by Italian researcher, Paolo Zamboni in 2008 in the  Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery and Psychiatry . Zamboni was the first to discover and write about the causa ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Collagen? Any idea if it helps with strengthening ligaments (prevent... by Dquixote1217  13mo   357  Ask Trapper  

It should help.  I know that according to my sources it is in very short supply right now.  Utopia Silver has a wonderful product called Joint Relief and a key ingredient among several (such as MSM, glucosamine, chondroitin, etc,) is collagen. It has been on backorder for some time and the supplier said that they were having difficulty finding sources for their collagen.  I’m down to my last third of a bottle - yikes! ... ... I think grzbear might tell you that chewing up and consuming chicken gristle might help . . . at least I believe he said it helped him rebuild his knees. & ...   [retrieve this message]

Forum Pages
1  10  30  50  ...  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74 75  

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Constipated by medication?
Find relief!
Herpes Treatment News
World-First Single Application Herpes Treatment.
Reverse Type 2 Diabetes
Learn The Real Cause Type 2 Diabetes…And How To Turn It On Its Head I...
Proven Mirena Detox
Has Mirena Made Your Life Hell? Treat Side Effects Naturally & Quickly in...

PLAT

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Rose Laurel OPC Capsules
15% Off With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

Get 5% off Right Now!
Get 5% off anything in our homeopathic health store using the coupon co...
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
Tired of Parasites?
Find out how to get rid of them!
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Tests
Bad Breath Tests, how to test bad breath
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Amazing Oleander-Based Skin Cream
The best ever age defying skin cream for wrinkles and uneve...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

891 messages, 479,975 topics, topics per page limited to: 150, average number of messages per page: 12, 75 pages,  29,290,777 page views

"Example is not the main thing in influencing others. It is the only thing."
~ Albert Schweitzer

Image Galler Mosaic Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Medianet Ads

Herpes Cure?
It certainly is a major breakthrough in how Herpes is Treated

High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

$10 off Oxy-Powder®
A special discount for all CureZone members!

Proven Mirena Detox
The Only Legitimate Detox for Treating Mirena Side Effects in 30 Days o...

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Fr...

Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Scientist prove anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces bl...

Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Rid of Your Unbearable Symp...

Dr. Clark: Best Prices You Will Find!
Tools for Healing is the number one source for produc...

Cancer’s Natural Enemy
Opc Oleander, 15% Discount With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001

Natural Cancer Remedies

Royal Supreme Flax Hull Lignans
Flax is a well-established source of the essential fatty ac...

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powder®

Proven Mirena Detox

Cancer’s Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powder®

Proven Mirena Detox

Cancer’s Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 1.87 sec at 4/23/2014 8:30:02 PM, requested by 54.82.229.76, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/s2.asp?f=762&c=0&ob=d&m=dquixote1217 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=8