CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums29313 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Expanded All Messages [172] Posted by echopark, Sorted by Date Source: Mosaic: Messages Across All CureZone Forums & Blogs

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Rules
 29,214,674 page views     2,361 messages     479,505 topics     1 pages
New Message Posting Disabled  

Original Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
34m ago
Search:   Top 300

All Messages [172] Posted by echopark, Sorted by Date   Back To Standard Forum View

Like Mosaic on Facebook.com
  • Day two group. Had a rough go of it last night.   by echopark  9y   706  Master Cleanse Supp

I had a bit of a hard time, unlike the last fast. First, I was itching like mad last night. I also woke up sick to my stomach. I guess I have more toxins this time around than last, which I find hard to believe since I just had a baby in March and I was pretty clean during the pregnancy. ... ... Itís wonderful, however, how the lemondade just completely quells the stomach monster. I had six glasses yesterday, too little I suppose. Also, I hadnít used the restroom in a few days (happens often when Iím really clogged with toxins) and I was finally able to go this morning. I feel better now. I dra ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Calling all day oners   by echopark  9y   596  Master Cleanse Supp

Good for you. Day one can be hard. Iím pretty hungry today, especially right now. I know it gets easier so Iím sticking with it. The food fantasies hit me the last time around day four. :) I keep thinking about how good I felt last time when I finished. ... ... I donít do the SWF, canít stomach it. I use the Smooth Move tea instead. Some people like it, perhaps you will too.   [End]

• Re: Calling all day oners   by echopark  9y   581  Master Cleanse Supp

Itís 4 p.m. on day one. My roommate and I are doing this together. I forgot how hungry you get. Iím kinda sleepy right now, my body adjusting to the fast I guess. How is everyone else feeling?   [End]

• Calling all day oners   by echopark  9y   710  Master Cleanse Supp

Just started MC again, second cleanse for me, the last one in July last year. I felt so good after I finished (did 10 days) that Iím looking forward to doing this again. Anyone else looking for support, counting from day one. I found it helped me to have other people on the same timeline as me. Let me know. Iím shooting for 13 days this time, not counting the two days I need to go off the fast.   [End]

• Re: Starting Thursday. Anyone else? Second cleanse for me.   by echopark  9y   627  Master Cleanse Supp

The pregnancy was a real suprise. I was 33 at the time, never expected that would happen. The main goal for me was to cure my ulcer, which has returned again. Iím hoping this will work again, kept the pain away for a full year. I admit I enjoyed the weightloss benefits, but the healed ulcer was the best thing that came out of this after the pregnancy. Since I donít want another child right now, I guess I should be careful after the cleanse ends. :)   [End]

• One day oner on board, perhaps others will joing. Starting Thursday morn...   by echopark  9y   484  Master Cleanse Supp

Youíre brave to do this while attending a conference, though it sounds like youíve got the experience to do so. Check in with the boards after you get back and weíll see how weíre both doing.   [End]

• Starting Thursday. Anyone else? Second cleanse for me.   by echopark  9y   675  Master Cleanse Supp

Hi everyone. Congrats on some of the long timers here. I did a flush last year for 10 days, felt great afterward. The MC kept my ulcer at bay for a year. Even more strange, I got pregnant the month after (hadnít happened for 12 years even though my exhusband and I tried for two of those years). I think MC had something to do with my fertility. I have a lovely little girl now. I digress. Iím shooting for 13 days, plus the two days coming off the fast. I feel the need to clean my system again, my body is screaming for it. ... ... Itís been some time but I do remember how vital this forum was to k ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Finished MC Thursday and now I'm passing the plaque!   by echopark  10y   659  Master Cleanse Supp

Iím scared not to try it. I was thinking about stopping the parasite cleanse and throwing a liver flush in there. I know Iíll feel better w/out stones. Iíve been passing a few already. It takes 3-7 flushes (or more) to get all the stones out. Check out the liver flush page.   [End]

• Re: 1st cleanse,worried   by echopark  10y   687  Parasites Support

Iím trying parstroy for the first time, seems like itís working really well.   [End]

• Re: Drinking Alcohol   by echopark  10y   765  Parasites Support

Iím doing Parastroy and went out Friday and drank a boatload of Vodka & Grapfruit. The next day I passed a six-inch rope. Who knows. I donít normally drink like that but it didnít seem to screw me up too much. Iím still passing ropes today, as well as compacted fecal matter. Have a good birthday.   [End]

• Me too!   by echopark  10y   829  Parasites Support

I just finished MC Thursday and started passing ropes Saturday. Yikes. I saw one worm on MC but that was it. Iím taking Parastory, which I highly recommend. The colon cleaning aspect is really pulling the gunk out of me now. I suspect youíre seeing the same thing. Iím also passing stones, small ones right now. Iím doing a liver flush after I finish parastory, takes three weeks, so Iím sure Iíll a bunch of stones. Oh, and Iím still doing PB shakes, but just once a day. I wonder if I should take more.   [End]

• Re: Finished MC Thursday and now I'm passing the plaque!   by echopark  10y   684  Master Cleanse Supp

Iíve read that some people pass it, some donít. It didnít really start until I ended MC on Thursday and began eating normally Sat. In fact, yesterday was the first real rope Iíd seen. I had some today, mostly passing compacted fecal matter. You can tell. Also, had some stones, such as those that come out on the liver flush. Iím taking Parastory (parasite removal) and highly recommend it. There are two bottles, one is a sweep that works to clean the colon. I think I loosened up the stuff on MC, and a combo of food (veggies, soup, etc., ) and that parastory is pulling it out now. ... ... Iíd do ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Finished MC Thursday and now I'm passing the plaque!   by echopark  10y   686  Master Cleanse Supp

I did 10 days (my first time fasting). Congrats on making day 21. I wish I had stayed on this a bit longer but I was proud just making it as long as I did. ... ... The Parastory has herbs for colon cleansing in it, perhaps why I passed the rope. Yes, still doing the PB shakes once a day. I might stop that today since I feel like I have go to the bathroom more than Iíve been going. You take one cap a half hour before a meal, another cap between meals (you only do this twice a day for the first week, then increase the caps from there). ... ... The rope -- looks just like the pictures. It doesnít com ...   [retrieve this message]

• Finished MC Thursday and now I'm passing the plaque!   by echopark  10y   858  Master Cleanse Supp

I finished MC Thursday, ate normally today. Well, Iím eating like a bird because my stomach has shrunk. Anyhow, I passed about a six inch rope today. Thereís more to come, I can feel it. ... ... Has this happened to anyone else after the fast ended? Also, my tongue has turned totally pink today, completely pink. I heard that MC loosens up the gunk and food pushes it out. I wonder if this is true? ... ... Also, just started taking Parastroy so perhaps thatís working some magic too. ... ... Boy oh boy, that rope is some nasty stuff. You know itís been there a long time, which just canít be at all good f ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Think I passed a worm just now. Freaked me out.   by echopark  10y   4,870  Master Cleanse Supp

I have Parastory right here. It says take with food. Do you know of any reason why I have to take it with food? Iíd like to start on it right this second -- it has wormwood and all the other herbs. I already paid $20 for it. Maybe I could open the capsules and drink it down with my lemonade. What the heck, I might give it a try. ... ... Let me know what think of the tincture.   [End]

• Re: Think I passed a worm just now. Freaked me out.   by echopark  10y   5,167  Master Cleanse Supp

Thanks for the advice. Did you see worms using the tincture? Pretty wild, huh. I know thereís more to come, has to be. The waiting is the hard part. I want them out! Iím going to see how I feel in the morning, if I pass more worms or seem like Iím getting good results (like today), Iíll keep MC going longer. Why stop just when itís working.   [End]

• Think I passed a worm and have a few questions.   by echopark  10y   477  Parasites Support

Morning everyone. Iím on the MC, 10th day now, and Iím sure I passed a worm today. Anyone have any suggestions on whether I should end the cleanse as planned, and take the Parastory (I have it here but it says take with food), or perhaps continue on MC for a few more days? ... ... Iím pretty astonished. The worm was small, very thin, and tapered on both ends. I think thereís more to come. It sounds gross but you can sortía feel them. ... ... Anyone had this experience?   [End]

• Re: Think I passed a worm just now. Freaked me out.   by echopark  10y   5,040  Master Cleanse Supp

Yeah, Iím pretty sure it was a small worm. The thing that haunts me now is that small worms come from bigger worms, right? I donít like this mystery story. Pretty nasty.   [End]

• Re: Day 10 We made it!!!   by echopark  10y   1,541  Master Cleanse Supp

Ah, thanks. Youíve been a pillar of strength for me too. Iím so proud of the time weíve put it. Iím telling you, Iíd have quit if it wasnít for our little group. I passed a worm today and Iím wondering now if I should stay on this a few more days. Iím going to ask the parasite forum in a moment what they think. ... ... If you have time, recap your experiences over the 10 days, tell me how you feel now, and what your plans are. Itíd be nice to look back over it in the archives. Newbies would also benefit from it.   [End]

• Think I passed a worm just now. Freaked me out.   by echopark  10y   5,406  Master Cleanse Supp

Iím on day 10. Iíve read posts about people passing worms and, well, I think it happened to me just now. It was small, kindía white and tapered at the ends, real thin like spaghetti. I woke up today with bad cramps, ran to the toilet and passed a bunch of gunk, mostly like the stuff Iíve seen from the psyllium but much more. Then, as I flushed, I saw it -- the worm. I didnít have a chance to grab it -- itís on its way to Long Beach now. But, Iím sure thereís more to come, I hate to say. You can feel it, like movement there. I felt it last night but thought it was my imagination. I guess no ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Isn't Sushi a great way to get new parasites?   by echopark  10y   4,515  Master Cleanse Supp  Ü Cross-post Ü

Iíve heard itís the best way to get new parasites, at least for those of us not drinking out of stream on a regular basis. ... ... I have a few stories about that. ... ... My old boyfriend is a freelance photographer, and he landed an assignment for National Geographic taking pictures of some of the nationís top doctors and researchers, including a noted microbiologist. The doctor had a row of microscopes on a table. He told my ex to look through them, each contained samples of intestinal parasites people received from eating sushi. My ex said the doc claimed that fish are the most parasitic anima ...   [retrieve this message]

• darn, everyone has rope but me   by echopark  10y   823  Master Cleanse Supp

I might have had some but nothing that would lead me to believe Iím really getting the gunk out. Darn it. Iím on day nine and I might go more if hopes of getting rid of it. I know itís there, it has to be, Iíve passed what looked like small sections (about three inches maybe), but nothing that seems like Iím really getting the stuff out. I donít know what to do.   [End]

• Re: Where's the ALMOST WEDNESDAY Club?   by echopark  10y   722  Master Cleanse Supp

Hiya. Iím going to see how I am tomorrow but Iím feeling like I might stick this out a bit longer. If I do go beyond the 10 days, Iíll take it one day at a time, quit whenever I please. Iíll make sure I let you know Thursday if Iím hanging around. Iím kindía sad to see this end. How strange is that?   [End]

• Re: CAN'T STOP CHEATING!!   by echopark  10y   1,017  Master Cleanse Supp

Wow, now that was some excellent advice. ... ... Thereís such a big difference between physical and emotional hunger, you really do learn that here. Iíve experienced some real hunger on my fast (9 days now and counting), but most of it has been missing the social part of eating, the variety of the food. ... ... Sorry your stomach is still rumbling. Youíd think youíd be used to this by now. But, youíre right, everyone is different. For example, I take stress off by making fun of my hunger (out loud) around the house. My family thinks Iím silly, not to mention pig-headed for not eating for nine days ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: I'm here too   by echopark  10y   712  Master Cleanse Supp

You know, part of me wants to keep going past 10 days, the other part wants soup. Iím wondering which side will win. Iím totally amazed at the weightloss too. I feel a lot better now that Iíve trimmed down. I was so unhappy with those extra pounds on, so tired all the time. Iím feeling kindía light on my feet. I really wanted my tongue to turn totally pink. Itís partly there.   [End]

• Re: CAN'T STOP CHEATING!!   by echopark  10y   1,032  Master Cleanse Supp

I donít want to sound like a broken record but drinking the lemonade is the only way to curb the hunger. Whenever I cheated myself on the number of drinks, I suffered. ... ... A few days ago I was busy redoing my yard and had just three drinks all day. Terrible. I felt awful when I went to bed that night. No wonder. The next day I had my full six drinks (itís about all I crave in a day) and was perfectly fine. The drink also helps when I get a headache. In addition to the lemonade, drink water. The hunger goes away as the fast progresses. Best of luck. ... ...   [End]

• I'm here too   by echopark  10y   709  Master Cleanse Supp

I posted a message but it was down the list a bit. Iím here and still on the lemonade. I had a really bad headache last night, another one starting today. Iím looking forward to eating again. Still, Iím not really hungry and I feel pretty good. Iím a bit tired since my time of month started today, kindía draining with the headache on top on it. ... ... Iím craving French Onion soup today. I seldom eat it but for some reason I really want some. Thereís a French restaurant within walking distance. Nah, not going to do it... :) Weíre almost done with our goal. How nice, huh. ... ... I think I could g ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Going for Day 9 !! ! ! !   by echopark  10y   753  Master Cleanse Supp

Morning day 9er. ... ... Well, we made it this far and doesnít it feel good. Iím feeling a bit thirsty today, better go down some water. Iím no longer hungry. But, last night I had an awful headache, really terrible. I feel good this morning. Iím proud that I stuck this out so long. Not eating for nine days isnít an easy task. ... ... One more day to go for some of us. ... ... Like you, Iím intending to do Atkins, but not right off the bat. Iím coming off the fast slow, with the OJ and veggie soup, and then Iíll probably stick with salads and raw veggies through the weekend. I donít want to give my sy ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Day 16 and I Passed the PLAQUE!   by echopark  10y   795  Master Cleanse Supp

Congrats on getting rid of the junk. Iím on day 9 and no ropes yet. I had kindía hoped to see that. Well, some but nothing dramatic. I know this sounds gross, but how much rope, could you really tell what it was? Iím about the end of the fast and continue the P&B shakes, hope it continues to work to get rid of that stuff. Oh, and I had a terrible headache last night, really bad.   [End]

• Re: Good morning Day 8'ers.   by echopark  10y   691  Master Cleanse Supp

Once again I never made it to the nursery. My husband and I wound up running other errands. Iíll go tomorrow, he has to be on set early.   [End]

• Re: mean people suck   by echopark  10y   517  Master Cleanse Supp

Well put! ... ... Yucky, why does he think this fas is about him? I donít get it, maybe you donít either.   [End]

• Re: Dishsoap ideas?   by echopark  10y   605  Master Cleanse Supp

Thanks for the site. Iím replacing the soap.   [End]

• Man you have a nasty attitude.   by echopark  10y   4,195  Master Cleanse Supp  Ü Cross-post Ü

What do you do, scour the posts looking for people to feel better than? You asked, I found the story and posted it. Lay off.   [End]

• Re: WOW That must have been one great slushie!!!   by echopark  10y   707  Master Cleanse Supp

Oh, it was funny. Hey, little levity never hurts when youíre fasting. I knew it was a computer error. :) These posts donít always go right. Iíve lost a few myself.   [End]

• Atkins story in today's LA Times   by echopark  10y   4,201  Master Cleanse Supp  Ü Cross-post Ü

... ... -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ... http://www.latimes.com/features/health/la-he-lowcarb24may24,1,810793.story?co... ... ... ... Low-carb dieters knew it all along ... In two recent studies, Atkins-style regimens brought faster results than low-fat diets, usually without bad effects on blood lipids. ... By Rosie Mestel ... Times Staff Writer ... ... May 24, 2004 ... ... Obesity rates are rising, but science has barely weighed in on the best way for people to shed fat. That state of affairs is starting to change, and doctors are getting a surprise or two. ... ... Last w ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: WOW That must have been one great slushie!!!   by echopark  10y   699  Master Cleanse Supp

That was funny. I was thinking the same thing.   [End]

• Re: Good morning Day 8'ers.   by echopark  10y   719  Master Cleanse Supp

I thought they were pretty hardy. They were for years until these bugs showed up. Just got out of the shower and getting ready now for the nursery. Had to spend a few mintues dancing around the house to Bowieís íGolden Yearsí. Everyone is gone so it gives me time to spin around. :) ... ... Hey, put on an old pair of pants that were once too tight. Wow, this is just amazing. Not only am I cleaning out my system but Iím finally getting back to a healthy weight. Wow. I see that and it makes me want to stay on this longer. But, itís probably wise to learn to eat healthy, set a goal for my total we ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Good morning Day 8'ers.   by echopark  10y   680  Master Cleanse Supp

We never made it over there. Iím glad you reminded me of that, Iíve got the leaves, and the dead bug, sealed in tinfoil in my purse. Thatíd have been a funny suprise about a week from now. ... ... Iím going there today. Iíll send you a post and let you know. Why, do you have the same garden bugs?   [End]

• Dishsoap ideas?   by echopark  10y   594  Master Cleanse Supp

When I drink water, I can now taste the perfume from the soap. Gross. Anyone out there know of a good soap to use? Yes, the glass is clean, rinsed it out over and over, the perfume stays. Itís just terrible. Iíve been noticing that lately, all our glasses are like that. Yucky.   [End]

• Re: Good morning Day 8'ers.   by echopark  10y   694  Master Cleanse Supp

Welcome to the board. Youíve gone eight days and not talked to anyone about it? I hope you have a super support group at home. Just typing messages here gave me fuel. Glad youíre with us. Hey, I love cupcakes too. I have a hard time resisting them -- itís human. In fact, I had one two days before my fast started, homemade by my best friend Jacqueline. I still remember it. :) ... ... I think itís a good idea to save this fast for slow times in your life. Three social events is a lot to get through without eating. I play billiards and weíre in our three-week off season, otherwise I wouldnít have ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Good morning Day 8'ers.   by echopark  10y   646  Master Cleanse Supp

Did you read the post above ours? Wow, great advice there. I love what her pastor said. ... ... Iím on the fence about going more days. I kindía want to eat again. It seems like itíd be somewhat easy to keep going since weíve gone this far. I probably wonít but I know you will, and youíll live up to your screen name. You go!!!!!!   [End]

• Good morning Day 8'ers.   by echopark  10y   709  Master Cleanse Supp

Iím feeling good today. I wake up a bit groggy but get better as the morning goes. Rearranged the house yesterday, today Iím doing the bedroom. I have energy. I was so busy yesterday I only had three lemonades, and not enough water, got to get on the stick this morning. I didnít feel that great last night, no wonder why. ... ... My body seems to have really taken to this. I can function and I have energy. ... ... I hope everyone had a great weekend. ... ... Weíre doing awesome. We stuck together. Weíre short-timing it now. Well, at least one of us is going beyond the 10 days. I kindía think I could ke ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Wouldn't you call the MC anti-Atkins?   by echopark  10y   4,252  Master Cleanse Supp  Ü Cross-post Ü

I did Atkins some time back. I really enjoyed the menu. Iím thinking of doing it again. ... ... The thing about saying that you can eat all the meat you want is that you donít. I wound up eating a small salad and some chicken and I was good until my next meal. Itís hard to pig out on pork chops, not so hard to pig out on pasta. In short, the diet winds up being a sensible eating plan. You add carbs back as you get closer to your ideal weight. You keep adding until you gain weight, then you trim back on the carbs, and supposedly you know exactly how much you can eat before youíll start putting ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: when salt flush doesn't work???   by echopark  10y   466  Master Cleanse Supp

The SM works great for me, keeps me going on and off all day. Today, however, the tea was a problem because I was in the middle of a store and had to dash for the bathroom. So, word of advice, the tea can hit pretty hard and thereís not much time to find a restroom, at least that was my experience. Yes, I found one today bit I had run, run, run. My husband thought it was funny, particularly because I normally have aversion to using the bathroom outside our home. Iím over that now. ...   [End]

• Nite Folks   by echopark  10y   628  Master Cleanse Supp

I know itís hard but weíre really doing wonders for our bodies sewer system. I feel pretty clean. ... ... Yeah, the weight loss is not dramatic but the fast is a great jumpstart into better eating habits. Iím thinking a lot about that these final days. Iím sure we all are. ... ... My body has really adapted to this. Iím used to not eating. I do miss it. But, if Iím ever stranded in the woods for a long period of time, I know I have at least 10 days to find my way out as long as I have water and a few berries. :) ... ... Day 8 is right in front of us. ... ... Iím so proud of our Monday group. Boy, we real ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: when salt flush doesn't work???   by echopark  10y   481  Master Cleanse Supp

It didnít work for me either. I stopped it. I figured my body was absorbing the salt water ícause I sure didnít get rid of it, it made me ill, and I felt terrible all day. Just my body mabye. :) I like the SM tea, works great for me.   [End]

• Good Morning 7 dayers.   by echopark  10y   708  Master Cleanse Supp

Here we are, Sunday, and the challenging weekend is behind us. ... ... So, howíd those great outdoor plans go for everyone. Bbrobozio, I know you had to work. But, sounds like you weathered yesterdayís storm. Good for you. Only three more days for those of us doing the 10 days. ... ... Who here canít do the time standing on their head? Hmmm? ... ... Iím about the same in the weightloss department 148 and holding, but I do look better, trimmer and much more healthy than before. Iíd like to go the bathroom more but itís not happening as much as Iíd like. ... ... Iím off to the Hollywood Farmerís Market tod ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: You hang in there.   by echopark  10y   743  Master Cleanse Supp

Yummy, butter toffee. My husband and his brother brought home two pizzas and I suffered through the wonderful smell of melted cheese. You thinking you might want to quit before Thursday? ... ... What are you goals anyway? If you want to lose weight, how much? ... ... ... Thanks for Atkins endorsement. I feel good about doing it. Shouldnít be too hard to keep under 20 grams of carbs after this. Iím about 148 now, Iíd like be back at 128. I donít know how much of my loss on MC is simple water and lack of fecal matter, maybe 5 pounds? That would mean Iíve lost about five pounds so far. Not bad. ... ... Iím ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Where's the Monday Club? I'm HUNGRY...help!   by echopark  10y   654  Master Cleanse Supp

steal away! i donít have a franchise on that. :) :)   [End]

• Re: Where's the Monday Club?   by echopark  10y   659  Master Cleanse Supp

Boy, youíre doing awesome. I have refused all social events because I donít trust myself. What you did today took guts. Nice. ... ... Yesterday was realy hard for me too. I think Sunday will be nice, as well as Monday, Tuesday. Just knowing weíve almost reached the mark is mentally uplifting. ... ... Iím done after the 10 days. Iím ready to put something into place that I can live with each day. But, Iím sure Iíll fast again, probably with veggie and fruits. I like the feeling. It gives me time to think about the way I think about food. Plus, itís kindía crazy how little we really need to keep goi ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Where's the Monday Club? I'm HUNGRY...help!   by echopark  10y   698  Master Cleanse Supp

Itís the weekend so maybe youíre mind is waiting for that great dinner out, or some other treat. Tomorrow is Sunday and weíll be on our 7th day. Hang in here. Weíre about to hit the homestretch. Think of how wonderful youíll feel when you make that mark. I was hungry today too. Part of the reason I havenít dropped this already is because of our group, Iíd hate to come back and tell you all that Iím out. ... ... I have a lot more energy. Iím still thinking a lot about food. ... ... I decided to move to Atkins after this. I like it. I figure the induction phase will be perfect for me since I wonít b ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: You hang in there.   by echopark  10y   659  Master Cleanse Supp

Boy I bungled that last message with typos. Some writer. This fast makes it hard for me to think clearly. I was saying that there are so many different drinks, you could make a different one every day and not hit them all by the time you ended the fast. ... ... By the way, be careful at work when youíre fasting. Do you notice how hard it is to find the right words or concentrate on anything for too long? I feel like my AADD husband. Really, heís true blue AADD. Heís been through three cell phones in six months, dozens of sets of car keys. You canít talk to him for more than 5 seconds before he ...   [retrieve this message]

• You hang in there.   by echopark  10y   722  Master Cleanse Supp

Iím ready to quit at least five times a day. Youíve got a lot of stress going, this isnít easy. I know. But, youíre winding down on day six. To use an old saying from the South (where I grew up), lets assume the next four days will be Ēnothing but chicken wing.Ē Thatís means itíll be light and easy, nothing to it. ... ... Did you read that link I posted about juice fasting? It might work for you. If youíve got the head to last six days drinking lemonade, you can certainly three times as long on a fast that incorporates lots of other foods. You couldnít make a different drink every day of the w ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Afternoon blues   by echopark  10y   545  Master Cleanse Supp

I was just having an attack myself, wanting to quit. Itís the boredom of the juice. But, seeing some results, mostly weight water I think. Lets see how this goes after. ... ... Iíve been thinking about switching to Atkins. I canít afford a juice maker or Iíd ride out another two weeks on the veggie and fruit juice fast. I think Iíd like that.   [End]

• Re: Im on day 13 and lost 24 lbs...   by echopark  10y   887  Master Cleanse Supp

Thatís wonderful. You feel better, huh. Do you exercise too? Iím on day six. I started at about 157 and Iím 148 now. But, Iím told to expect 5 to 7 pounds to return -- water weight and fecal matter as food passes. ... ... So, I consider the nine pounds more like four to six pounds. But thatís good with me. Iím doing this to clean the plumbing, and hopefully jumpstart better eating habits. Iím hoping to be about 138 when I end this fast, and continue loosing, albeit at a much slower pace, once Iím on solid foods. Two pounds a week are good with me. Iíd like to be back down to 128 this summer. F ...   [retrieve this message]

• Ouch, ouch, ouch.   by echopark  10y   211  Master Cleanse Supp

I have a recently-filled cavaity -- the white stuff they now use, and while brushing this morning, I encountered some mean pain. Could the lemon juice actually eat the filling apart? It hurt a lot. In fact, itís still throbing.   [End]

• Re: Let's talk about poop, baby   by echopark  10y   3,112  Master Cleanse Supp

Hey fellow Monday faster. ... ... Poop. Well, the second day I saw some plague, the third too. But today, not really, just the psyllium Iíve been taking. No cereal-looking floaters. I was hoping thereíd be more gunk leaving, kindía disappoints me. But, I read that the plague loosens with the fast, and the first few meals scrape it off, so to speak. Iím wondering if that holds true. No worms or other unidentified leaving objects (ULOís) either. Ah, still early in the game, right? ... ... Weíve hit six days now. Nice. Just four more. Iím going to try a juice and veggie fast next time. Iíll continue ...   [retrieve this message]

• Happy Birthday Rayjay   by echopark  10y   788  Master Cleanse Supp

Well, Iíll bet youíre feeling great this year. Good work on day 34 (and counting). No cake for you today, but not tire around the middle either, huh. :) ... ... Excellent job. Are you having a party, any special plans?   [End]

• Where's the Monday Club?   by echopark  10y   724  Master Cleanse Supp

Good morning all. Weíre on to day six and going strong, right? Iíve decided to skip the SWF. I canít handle it and it makes me ill all day. Plus, Iím not dumping the stuff like I should be. I donít like the idea of absorbing salt water into my system. The SM tea works just fine for me. ... ... I had a hard time yesterday, really wanted to quit the fast. But, todayís a new day. Weíre really getting into the true benefits of this fast from here on out. Iíd like to see what happens. ... ... In an earlier post, I said I was planning to hit my 10 days, and then replace this fast with a typical juice an ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Question about switching from MC to veggie and juice fast.   by echopark  10y   523  Master Cleanse Supp

Doesnít something with tomatoes and carrots sound really good about now? I think itís a great way to keep the fast going and get your body charged with vitamins and minerals (from other sources). Iíll go on the hunt for a good juicer today, or maybe look on Ebay. ... ... I think I can start the parasite cleanse while taking the juice, which I assume will taste and feel more like a real meal. I also plan to keep up the P&B shakes. ... ... This Web site has all kinds of a great recipes. http://www.healthrecipes.com/ ... ...   [End]

• Re: no support (day seven and not rally counting) HELP!!!!   by echopark  10y   575  Master Cleanse Supp

Is he the kind of guy that makes everything about him? ... ... My husband is the same. Heís supporting me on this fast. But, heís the same in other ways. I tell him Iím tired and he skips a response and begins talking about his exhaustion. Pretty much does that all the time no matter what the topic. Drives me crazy. We fight about it a lot. I hate it. I donít let him off the hook, I remind him every time that weíre not talking about him, weíre talking about me. Maybe one day Iíll win out. ... ... Your ex must think a lot of himself, perhaps too much. Could you tell him that in a nice way?   [retrieve this message]

• Question about switching from MC to veggie and juice fast.   by echopark  10y   556  Master Cleanse Supp

Iím at the end of day five. I plan to hit my 10-day mark on MC and perhaps extend my fast by switching to a veggie & fruit juice fasting plan. I think this will give me enough variety to let me extend the cleansing process longer. ... ... Does anyone know if thereís a problem doing that? Or, should I end MC as planned, eat again, and then start the new fast later? ... ... Any input is greatly appreciated. ... ... Thanks folks. ... ... Echo   [End]

• I might do this....   by echopark  10y   602  Master Cleanse Supp

Iím losing my short-term memory. :) Youíre going for 10 days too, right? Iíll shoot for the 10 days and then spend the next eight doing a veggie and fruit juice fast, just to break it up. ... ... I found this site I really love, the link is below. I think Iíd do better with a greater variety of foods at my disposal. In fact, I might be able to hold out for a good month. I say that w/out really knowing, but right now the recipes look wicked yummy. Iím getting bored with lemons and limes. I can make it to our mark, though. ... ... How about you? ... ... ... http://www.healthrecipes.com/ ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Afternoon blues   by echopark  10y   518  Master Cleanse Supp

Weíre so close. I wonít give up if you donít. Promise. Iíll be checking on you! Do the same for me. ... ... My attack of the Ēneed to eatĒ was all about guacamole and burittos (homemade of course). I went through all the steps to make it. I saw myself doing it. I thought about beans in a pan with cheese melting on top. Funny ícause the thing that prompted me to fast was a bad buritto I ate that sent my ulcer to the moon. Youíd think Iíd never eat it again. But alas, Mexican food is my No. 1 favorite, I like is so much more than American cusine. ... ... By the way, I go to my room when Iím feeling ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Afternoon blues   by echopark  10y   558  Master Cleanse Supp

The nap helped. Got up about 15 mintues ago. Yes, five days now. Weíre winding down and headed to six. Amazing.   [End]

• Thanks everyone. I'm still here.   by echopark  10y   547  Master Cleanse Supp

Ah, appreciate the encouraging words. Sometimes you feel like youíre sinking on this, you just fall out, and fall out fast. Wow. I started dreaming of food. But poor MMB was tortured by the smell of pizza. That took comittment. I know. ... ... Iím not giving up, but I sure felt like I might about an hour ago. I woke up thinking about food. Iím not drinking like I should today, tired of the taste. Itíll pass. Yes, yes. It will. ... ... Iím here. ... ... The support I get here is so important, not sure how long Iíd have gone had it not been stuck to these posts, and feeling like Iím in this with other p ...   [retrieve this message]

• Afternoon blues   by echopark  10y   553  Master Cleanse Supp

I was jumping with energy this morning and now Iím faded out again. Had a big urge to eat. For the first time, the juice didnít taste good. Put it down but, still want more. Got a headache to. ... ... Shoot.   [End]

• Re: question before I start...   by echopark  10y   490  Master Cleanse Supp

Why donít you do the fast for seven days, and then spend the next three weaning off it. Might be better for you. Iím on day five and I think that after all this, Iíll mostly likely move slowly back to eating. I donít think itíll be too hard, not compared to the effort Iíve put in so far. Good luck. The first few days are tough but you can do it!   [End]

• Good read here   by echopark  10y   496  Master Cleanse Supp

Iím shooting for 10 days. But, Iíll go longer if I can. Depending on how I feel, Iíd like to stick it out until June 3 or 4. I could go as long as June 6. My pool league restarts June 9 and thereís no way I can keep fasting after that. I like having a drink before the game starts to steady my nerves. Iím not really a drinker, though. ... ... How about you?   [End]

• Re: Good read here   by echopark  10y   465  Master Cleanse Supp

Thatís so funny, I just posted that in a message to you. :)   [End]

• Re: Irish and Echopark!   by echopark  10y   1,732  Master Cleanse Supp

Okay, I feel better, just checking on you. Youíre an inspiration for those us behind you and I want to make sure youíre okay. ... ... Iím really proud of your progress, and your upbeat, positive words for the rest of us. This is a great journey and youíre near the finish line. Well, the first finish line anyway. ... ... I donít think youíll be too tempted at the Memorial Day cookout. Iíll bet your stomach couldnít handle the junk food anyway. Why donít you bring your own stuff for the grill. ... ... Has anyone seen you since you started this? If not, theyíll be amazed at how strong and healthy you now ...   [retrieve this message]

• Good read here   by echopark  10y   504  Master Cleanse Supp

I found this story on juice fasting as this link: http://www.juicefasting.org/ ... ... Hereís an interesting breakdown on the stages our bodies go through w/out food. Weíre not on a juice fast per say but itís still interesting. ... ... -- echo ... ... ... Detoxification Stages ... ... This page is an excerpt from the easy-to-read juice fasting guide, Fasting to Freedom, by guest author, Tom McGregor. ... ... ... See the left panel to read more pages from Fasting to Freedom. ... ... ... Detoxification Stages ... ... Here is an overview of the detoxification stages during a juice fast. The time periods are a general estimation ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Monday Clubbers   by echopark  10y   326  Master Cleanse Supp

Weíre at the top of the post, still hanging tough. How about you?   [End]

• Re: A newfound respect for those of you who go longer than 10 days   by echopark  10y   665  Master Cleanse Supp

Thanks for the good advice. Iím on day five. And yes, Iíd regret quitting. I felt good this morning until my neighbor mentioned the words English muffin. Instantly, I had a picture in my head and my stomach growled. Damn him. :) Iím good, though, Iím in for the long haul. ... ... Excellent job on making day 12. How long are you going for? Or, do you not know yet.   [End]

• Re: Day 33 comments   by echopark  10y   757  Master Cleanse Supp

Irish and I are on the same page today. :) I was wondering the same thing. What are you hoping to gain by going beyond. I think the book said the fast was safe up to 40 days. Why not take a break, see if you really will make better food choices, and then return in a month or two?   [End]

• Re: no support (day seven and not rally counting) HELP!!!!   by echopark  10y   617  Master Cleanse Supp

Wow, I agree with Irish. Donít you dare cave in for him. He knows it works or he wouldnít do it. Shock him by ignorning him. Do want you want. If you feel good, go for it. Let him rant and rave and flip out, but donít give in to his pressure. He wouldnít treat you that way if he didnít think heíd get what he wanted out of it. ... ...   [End]

• I'm still here!   by echopark  10y   550  Master Cleanse Supp

I was thinking about our group. Weíre going strong, huh. I did the SWF today. Yikes! I donít think itís for me. I have a weak morning stomach and itís too much. Iíll stick with the SM, works like a charm. ... ... Yes, the weekend. Iím not working now so itís been a bit easier for me to pull inward when the cravings were too much. Iím down to 148. I canít believe that. Iím amazed. Iím about 1 inch from buttoning an old pair of hotpants that I love. ... ... For the weekend, lets see. Well, Iím starting weight training with my husband. Heís in wonderful shape, very handsome man. Heís been trying to g ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Need input of long-term Master Cleansers: 30 days and up   by echopark  10y   563  Master Cleanse Supp

I prefer raw myself. Cooked veggies always seems flat, like theyíre missing something. Iím using this diet to cut back on flesh foods. I ate them every day. Iíll do a lot more raw after this. In fact, Iíve craving broccoli with Anneís Godess dressing. Thatís a good sign, Iím NOT dreaming about pizzas. :)   [End]

• Re: Calling the Monday club   by echopark  10y   576  Master Cleanse Supp

You know what, Iím not dreaming about food either. I miss eating but Iím not hungry.   [End]

• Re: Calling the Monday club, cute story!   by echopark  10y   589  Master Cleanse Supp

Now thatís family support. Thatís so sweet, enough to take away the grumpy feeling, huh. :) ... ... Iím feeling good tonight. Hope everyone else is too.   [End]

• Re: Question for Ray   by echopark  10y   542  Master Cleanse Supp

I know weíre all different, but Iím interested in hearing about your experience cleansing. I read that many of the benefits of this fast come between days 15 to 21. I donít want to think too far ahead (Iím just now ending day four) but was that your experience? ... ... Iíll listen to body and see how I feel after I reach my 10-day goal, but Iíd hate to stop if the true benefits were just around the corner. ... ... As I move into day five, Iím finding a strange inner peace. I feel like Iím still within myself. Does that make sense? ... ...   [End]

• Re: You're refering to me and I think it's rude   by echopark  10y   655  Master Cleanse Supp

I got a little defensive about another that the poster left. Iíve posted this under different headings, but I think itís unfortunate that others care so much if some people are doing this for weight loss. Itís basically disrespectful, so I understand your defensiveness. Also, you and I are on the same tract, so letís just tune out those who seem to think less of us because we may want to lose some weight during this. On to day five!!   [End]

• Re: Today is my 3rd day..it is becoming tougher   by echopark  10y   451  Master Cleanse Supp

It gets more tolerable, really it does. I had a lot of energy on my third day but it all fell apart after 3 p.m. and lasted until this morning. I did not feel good this morning either, but then I was sailing again after 3 p.m. The hunger and feeling like Iíd like to quit wax and wane. If you wait it out before making a decision, Iíll bet you find that you stick this out. ... ... The cravings get hard when my husband makes dinner, but I let it pass over me like a cool wind. ... ... Iím doing this for 10 days, perhaps longer, and I found that taking each day as it comes is best for me. I donít think ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Day Nine check in - and check out for a while   by echopark  10y   653  Master Cleanse Supp

You know what, that was a really nice thing to say. It made me think too about the times Iíve been annoyed about answering questions I feel Iíve answered before, especially at home. Thanks.   [End]

• Closing in on day four   by echopark  10y   594  Master Cleanse Supp

Well, itís 4 p.m. here in Los Angeles Monday Club and all is well. Like everyone, I thought about quitting a few times. Iím hungry today but I havenít had enough lemonade. Iím drinking now, after that I must hit the water hard. I need more water. ... ... Got a scale today the drug store. Just curious. I weighed 160 pounds before the fast (thatís with a dress and heels on), and this afternoon the scale said 150 pounds. ... ... I did notice that my pants felt looser, an old pair Iíve not worn in some time. I donít want to be negative but this is mostly water weight, and the lack of any food in the in ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: You're refering to me and I think it's rude   by echopark  10y   680  Master Cleanse Supp

Sorry, donít agree with you. I know a bit about communication myself. Letís move on.   [End]

• Re: Calling the Monday club   by echopark  10y   597  Master Cleanse Supp

Iíve been sleeping pretty good. Iím feeling a bit sluggish today. ... Like I said, I expect it to break around 3 p.m. :) ... ... Are you getting up to use the restroom perhaps, and then not falling back asleep? Or, maybe this is just a taste of the old as those toxins exit, perhaps the same toxins that made it hard for you to sleep long ago. ... ... I just ran to the restroom three times w/cramps. I felt wicked weak afterwards. I think Iím close to getting rid of some nasty toxic stuff. It was strange, a rush of feeling sick, like I had the flu, came over me. ... ... I have noticed that my body seems to ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Day Nine check in - and check out for a while   by echopark  10y   657  Master Cleanse Supp

Iím amazed that the time has gone by so fast. You know what I smell, I smell my clothing more, or rather the soap I use. I feel like I smell like a jumbo bottle of lemon Pledge. :) Iíve been using the limes too. The drink tastes so much better with limes. ... ... Iím pretty hungry today. Iím going backwards from yesterday, where I woke up empowered and faded bad after 3 p.m. I guess this means Iíll be giddy tonight. Iím also using the restroom more today. ... ... Do you feel good?   [End]

• Re: Calling the Monday club   by echopark  10y   600  Master Cleanse Supp

Iím amazed that the time has gone by so fast. You know what I smell, I smell my clothing more, or rather the soap I use. I feel like I smell like a jumbo bottle of lemon Pledge. :) Iíve been using the limes too. The drink tastes so much better with limes. ... ... Iím pretty hungry today. Iím going backwards from yesterday, where I woke up empowered and faded bad after 3 p.m. I guess this means Iíll be giddy tonight. Iím also using the restroom more today. ... ... Do you feel good?   [End]

• Re: You're refering to me and I think it's rude   by echopark  10y   720  Master Cleanse Supp

I agree but Iím not the one taking pot shots at other fasters. Isnít saying offended a long way of saying rude? It means the same thing. I donít like being used as an example for someone elseís bashing of others. I think thatís much more ĒoffensiveĒ than defending myself. ... ... I was trying to stay positive and upbeat while going through this, and provide support for anyone who might need it. But when I read that crap, it just upsets me so. Weíre struggling here. And why shoud one personís idea about what this forum is about be the bar that everyone elseís conversations are set against? A bi ...   [retrieve this message]

• great advice   by echopark  10y   1,395  Master Cleanse Supp

I had a really hard time doing the SWF yesterday. After reading this post, Iíll follow the advice and try again in the morning. Thank you for sharing.   [End]

• Calling the Monday club   by echopark  10y   606  Master Cleanse Supp

How is everyone doing this morning? Iím feeling pretty decent, some hunger but Iím still here. I can see the fast working wonders to clean me out. Itís amazing. ... ...   [End]

• You're refering to me and I think it's rude   by echopark  10y   737  Master Cleanse Supp

The bad karma is coming from you. Iím the one youíre referring to in the Ēbite of cookieĒ portion of your email. Since these posts are available for all to read, itís a weak jab at other people w/out actually adressing them specifically. ... ... Log out. Iím sure there are quite few people on this forum that wonít miss your absence.   [End]

• Re: On to day four   by echopark  10y   551  Master Cleanse Supp

I just responded to you in a post below. Yes, youíre right. I need to come up with something to do to take my mind off this. Maybe listen to some soothing music, visualize good things.   [End]

• Good point   by echopark  10y   476  Master Cleanse Supp

Itís good you noticed that. Isnít it odd how grumpy we all get after about 3 p.m. I really have to put my head down to make it through the evening.   [End]

• Re: Calling all Monday Clubbers   by echopark  10y   509  Master Cleanse Supp

Brenda, ... ... Youíre doing amazing consider the other responsabilities in your life: work, marriage, kids. Great work, really. This isnít easy and youíre already on day four now, over the worst of it I hear tell. ... ... The night is very hard for me too. I donít have a bathtub, just a shower, so I canít go soak my weary mind and body. I envy you there. My husband has been pretty supportive, not as much as Iíd like. Last night he tried to talk me into a roasted marshmellow, and he got mad because I wasnít feeling good. He has been mostly encouraging me to stick it out. I guess thatís something. ... ...   [retrieve this message]

• On to day four   by echopark  10y   516  Master Cleanse Supp

Hey, good morning. Thanks for the nice words on the start of this fourth day. Iím feeling just okay today. I woke up with a bit of a fever. Iím sure this is the toxins. Iím thankful I used the bathroom this morning, made me feel better. Iím sipping my tea now. Canít do the SWF. I might give it a whirl tomorrow. ... ... I felt so good yesterday, woke up with lots of energy but dropped into a real negative space later, and went to bed feeling sick. Iím coasting a bit today, and hoping for a much better day than yesterday. ... ... Almost fell off last night but Iím held my mud. ... ...   [End]

• Thanks so much!   by echopark  10y   562  Master Cleanse Supp

Thanks for the advice. I checked out a few places to buy it. I found one site, Doctorstrust, that sells a bottle for $11.99. Ever heard or ordered from them? I get nervous buying things from companies I know nothing about. I could pay a few more bucks and go with a more established company. Figured Iíd ask you first.   [End]

• Re: No Weight Loss   by echopark  10y   509  Master Cleanse Supp

I donít think Iíve lost much either. This is day four for me. I donít have a scale so itís hard to know. Maybe Iíll buy one today. Iím doing this to get the gunk out, weightloss was an added bonus. Iím wondering why Iím hanging on to the fat (25 pounds overweight), but who knows...   [End]

• Re: i want to be proud echopark!!!   by echopark  10y   450  Master Cleanse Supp

The book says a min. 10 days. You take two days to taper off. I wanted to at least meet that goal. Not sure. Had a hard night tonight. Hungry and annoyed, that after a full day of high energy. The feelings wax and wane.   [End]

• I hear ya   by echopark  10y   528  Master Cleanse Supp

Iím about done with this myself. I just about caved in tonight and made a bagel. Super hungry. Iím no longer passing stuff to keep me motivated. Yeah, on to day four. Thatís still a long time.   [End]

• Advice for getting the bowels moving more. Anyone?   by echopark  10y   677  Master Cleanse Supp

I was really motivated yesterday after seeing the mucoid plaque. I havenít gone much today. Iím really upset by this. I want the stuff out, out, out. ... ... I did the SWF this morning and had such a hard time getting it down. Didnít work that good either! Not sure I can do it again in the a.m. so easily. But, maybe Iíll wake up feeling better about it. ... ... What about drinking more than two cups of Smooth Move. Anyone tried that? ... ... -- echo ... ... PS) Maybe I could have my husband run in and abruptly holler that my truck is being towed. Nah, probably wonít work.   [End]

• Re: Weight loss on MC   by echopark  10y   460  Master Cleanse Supp

Wow, good work. Iím not losing anything. Hopefully my ulcer will be healed when Iím done with this. You know, Iíd rather lose weight the old fashioned way. Iím really hoping this fast gets rid of the mucoid plague, thatís what Iím after.   [End]

• Re: Bizarre Food Cravings!   by echopark  10y   526  Master Cleanse Supp

I keep smelling tuna sandwiches. To my knowledge, thatís not exactly the kindía scent that would drift in on the wind. I guess I never knew how much I loved them. Oh, and Iím craving them with sprouts, which I rarely ate.   [End]

• Calling all Monday Clubbers   by echopark  10y   514  Master Cleanse Supp

Time for a check-in. Howís everyone feeling? I was jumping with energy all day but it dropped around 2:30 p.m. and I sunk into a low period. I just about ate something a few mintues ago -- a powerful craving, very powerful. But, I seem to have pulled out of it again. Nope, didnít eat either. And I was telling my husband I felt like quitting. But it;s too late in the day for that. So, on to day four. ... ... ... Anyone else?   [End]

• Re: Great info. Another question.   by echopark  10y   610  Master Cleanse Supp

Thanks for the advice. Iím pretty concerned about not going to the bathroom like I should. Iím drinking water, perhaps not enough. Iíll try and up the water and see what happens. I donít want the toxins in there. Iím only going once a day. Even the SWF barely worked today. Worries me.   [End]

• Re: question for you   by echopark  10y   614  Master Cleanse Supp

Aha! Iíve been really good today, no real hunger. Iím feeling bored and missing food. But my energy is way up today. I leveled off around 2:30 p.m., before that I felt kindía high. ... ... Yeah, maybe I should wait. I was hoping to push past 10 days but Iíd be happy with just making it there. There are other ways to get the gunk out, such as continuing to drink the P&B shakes. ... ... A few mintues ago the smell of a tuna sandwhich drifted in on the wind. Wow, it made me visualize the thing in all its glory on a plate just for me. I think thatíll be the first thing I eat after the fast ends.   [retrieve this message]

• Re: question for you   by echopark  10y   596  Master Cleanse Supp

Aha! Iíve been really good today, no real hunger. Iím feeling bored and missing food. But my energy is way up today. I leveled off around 2:30 p.m., before that I felt kindía high. ... ... Yeah, maybe I should wait. I was hoping to push past 10 days but Iíd be happy with just making it there. There are other ways to get the gunk out, such as continuing to drink the P&B shakes. ... ... A few mintues ago the smell of a tuna sandwhich drifted in on the wind. Wow, it made me visualize the thing in all its glory on a plate just for me. I think thatíll be the first thing I eat after the fast ends.   [retrieve this message]

• Re: salt water flush   by echopark  10y   454  Master Cleanse Supp

Two teaspoons and four cups of water! Itís nasty, at least I think so.   [End]

• Weight loss on MC   by echopark  10y   548  Master Cleanse Supp

This is mid-way through day three for me. I donít think Iíve lost any weight. I donít have a scale so I use by clothing to judge. Iím drinking about five glasses a day, plus the P&B shakes. Maybe Iím low on water. Iíve not gone to the bathroom today like I should have. I felt good all day until about 2:30 p.m. slowed down a bit and now Iím tired. But, Iím not really hungry. ... ... I wasnít doing this to lose weight (got an ulcer) but I was hoping to see some come off. ... ... Do you think Iím asking too much for a day three faster? Maybe more comes off later?   [End]

• question for you   by echopark  10y   598  Master Cleanse Supp

I bought parastory today but it says to take it with a meal. I guess I should wait until the fast ends. I donít know, what do you think?   [End]

• Great info. Another question.   by echopark  10y   701  Master Cleanse Supp

Iíve never fasted before. The MC is my first. Iím on day three and just jumping with energy. Iím amazed. I just purchased Parastroy. It says to take it with food. Do you think I should wait to do the parasite cleanse after MCís over? ... ... Also, I got some bentonite today to mix with the psyllium. ... ... I do plan on doing a liver flush once Iím back to eating healthy again. ... ... Boy, been a long, long time since I took such good care of myself. Iím 34 and I was so sluggish that my husband, who works out and takes care of himself and is 24 years my senior, told me that he was worried about me. H ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: SOME encouragement for a bum   by echopark  10y   448  Master Cleanse Supp

Iím on day three. The first day was really hard for me, ate part of a cookie and one dried apricot. Yesterday I was pretty hungry all day, mostly in waves, but noticed I felt pretty good considering. I also got rid of some of that mucoid plague and that hooked me in. I mean how can ya quit when you know thatís there. You see and you want the rest of it out, and out now. ... ... I woke up today feeling really good, super energized and not a bit of hunger. Itís 12:30 p.m. and Iím still sailing. I feel normal again. First two days I felt really pissed off, especially day one. ... ... Iíve lost maybe ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: MC and parasite cleanse? What's the right way?   by echopark  10y   552  Master Cleanse Supp

Another faster just posted a message saying he passed a parasite. I told him the Ultimate Fast might be a good way to get rid of the rest. Iím assuming where thereís one thereís two, and on and on. ... ... Have you passed anything yet?   [End]

• Re: PLEASE HELP Day 6- just passed a parasite.   by echopark  10y   686  Master Cleanse Supp

I donít know if you should keep it. Iím leaning toward saying yes. Chances are there are more to come. I hate to tell you that. But, do the parasite cleanse and keep an eye out for them. Maybe you should bag one and take to the doctor. ... ... Iím sure some veteran fasters on this site have good advice. ... ... I think a good parasite cleanse combined with the P&B shakes will help. But thatís my novice advice. ... ... ... Iím wondering if Iíll pass worms. I eat sooooo much sushi. In fact, my aunt told me a few months back that her entire family had parasites (as diagnosed by a doc), and had to go on med ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: SSSSOOOOO MAD   by echopark  10y   429  Master Cleanse Supp

That happened to me this morning. I drank the saltwater but had to dilute it a bit because I was having a hard time not vomiting it back up. So, tumble rumble and one mild trip to the restroom, not at all like it should be. I did the SWF morning of my first day and man did it work. Today, nothing really. I donít like that, I donít want saltwater in my system. Iím afraid to do it again. The tea works good for me. I might give SWF one more try w/out diluting it, providing I can swallow it. Really, I was so sick from it. Itíll do no good if it comes back up from where it started. ... ... Iím pick ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: MC and parasite cleanse? What's the right way?   by echopark  10y   617  Master Cleanse Supp

I woke up with loads of energy today. Iím still really buzzing from it. I havenít lost weight. I donít have a scale but I can tell by the way my jeans fit. Well, maybe a pound or two, hard to really gauge that. ... ... I think Iím going to start on the P&B shakes, providing I can find what I need at Whole Foods. Iím about to call them before I make the trek. ... ... I did the SWF this morning and man it was hard, barely got the thing down. I didnít go to the bathroom like I should have. I donít like that ícause I donít want that saltwater inside me, it canít be good. I think Iíll stick with the te ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: PLEASE HELP Day 6- just passed a parasite.   by echopark  10y   697  Master Cleanse Supp

Iím on day three and just started taking pills for a parasite cleanse. I know itís okay to do MC and parasite cleanse at the same time. I heard Parastroy is good. I donít have it but Iím going to Whole Foods today to see if they carry it. Also, the psyllium & bentonite shakes are supposed to do wonder to carry the parasites out. I think they call that the Ultimate Fast, as itís done in conjunction with MC. Itís not part of the MC book, though. ... ... I did read that some people pass parasites on MC. What did it look like. Are you sure?   [End]

• here ya go   by echopark  10y   693  Master Cleanse Supp

http://www.nbc4.tv/health/3321916/detail.html   [End]

• MC and parasite cleanse? What's the right way?   by echopark  10y   653  Master Cleanse Supp

Iím day three on MC. I read that MC was best to do first, then the other cleanses. Iíd like to start the parasite cleanse while Iím on MC. Iíve heard Parastroy works good. But then I read in another post that you must take enzymes with this. I donít get it. Anyone know the best way to do the parasite cleanse on MC? I donít want to buy Clarkís stuff, not heard a lot of good stuff as far as results. ... ... Any suggestions? ... ... Oh, and after MC and parasite cleanses, what should come next, liver?   [End]

• Re: Almond Recall due to Salmonella (on news today)   by echopark  10y   778  Master Cleanse Supp

Thank you very much for your info! And thank you for taking time to reply. ... I checked mine - they are best before April 13, 2005. So I hope itís safe. ... But anyway, I didnít open them yet thanks to MC. ... Thank you!   [End]

• Here's the story!   by echopark  10y   794  Master Cleanse Supp

Raw Almonds Recalled After Reports Of Illnesses ... FDA: Seven People Sickened In Five States ... ... POSTED: 9:00 a.m. EDT May 19, 2004 ... ... WASHINGTON -- A California company is recalling 5 million pounds of raw almonds sold nationwide because of a food poisoning scare. ... ... Paramount Farms says the recalled almonds may contain salmonella. ... ... The recall covers packages of raw almonds sold under the Kirkland Signature brand stamped with a ĒBest BeforeĒ date between Aug. 21, 2004, and Feb. 8, 2005, and under the Trader Joeís and Sunkist brands with a ĒBest BeforeĒ date between Aug. 21, 2004, and Mar ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: WHERE ARE THE MONDAY BEGINNERS (MAY 17th)????   by echopark  10y   604  Master Cleanse Supp

Oh, Iím going 10 days, maybe longer if I feel good about it as the week advances. Iíd really love to go 20 days but it feels like too much of a goal for someone whoís only hit day three.   [End]

• Re: WHERE ARE THE MONDAY BEGINNERS (MAY 17th)????   by echopark  10y   543  Master Cleanse Supp

Thereís a post below this one with a bunch of Monday Clubbers. The SWF is hard for me to get down. I did it today but I thought it might come back up. On to day three with power, power, power. Iím feeling good today, albeit a queasy from the seawater. I do not like that stuff, much prefer the tea. ... ...   [End]

• Re: How horrible is Smoking during the MC?   by echopark  10y   3,482  Master Cleanse Supp

Iím with you. I need to drop 30 pounds too. Then Iíll worry about the smoking. Too many things at once cause me to fail.   [End]

• Almond Recall due to Salmonella (on news today)   by echopark  10y   863  Master Cleanse Supp

Recall of almonds from Trader Joes, Costco, not sure who else. Reason: Salmonella. ...   [End]

• Can't get the SWF down   by echopark  10y   228  Master Cleanse Supp

Anyone else have a problem with that? I had half the cup and nearly vomited. Maybe I should stick with the tea, or perhaps something else? Or, can we water it down more?   [End]

• Re: How's the Monday Club doing?   by echopark  10y   674  Master Cleanse Supp

I did the SWF on day one, not yesterday. Iím about to do it again. I have wake up for a few mintues before I drink saltwater. :) Yeah, I go once too. I had hoped to go more. The SM tea works pretty darn good. ... ... Iím looking forward to today -- three days is a great accomplishment. Weíre putting the hardest part behind us now.   [End]

• What 10 pounds?   by echopark  10y   666  Master Cleanse Supp

Wow. I donít know if Iíve lost weight; I donít down a scale. I feel lighter, or perhaps itís because my stomach seems to be bending inward. LOL. Iíd like to weight myself now. Excellent job. Iím amazed youíve dropped the pounds so fast. I know what Iíll do, Iíll pull out an old pair of pants today and see how they fit -- Iíve got about 10 of them stored in the top of the closet that I used to wear all the time. I will wear them again. I will!   [End]

• Re: why are they showing it today?   by echopark  10y   391  Master Cleanse Supp

They talked about that, yes. I knew that already. Iím not sure why it was on. Glad itís off.   [End]

• Re: I say go for it !!!   by echopark  10y   373  Master Cleanse Supp

I did! You should have heard the commentary, A&E left no putrid detail undocumented. For example, Ē...the 57 gallon drum filled with toros...Ē was the last thing I heard. They even went into detail about how he used power tools, and had neighbors talking about how the smell was akin to chitlins. Nasty, nasty, nasty. I was like, okay already, I get the point. ... ...   [End]

• Jeff Dahmer biography on TV tonight. One way to stop thinking about food.   by echopark  10y   407  Master Cleanse Supp

I was hungry until this stupid program came on. My husband is watching it and I can hear it from here. Horrible. The last thing Iím thinking about now is food. Awful. Should I yell at him to turn the thing down?   [End]

• Re: How's the Monday Club doing?   by echopark  10y   722  Master Cleanse Supp

I feel for you having to cook dinner. I donít have children so I donít have to do that. But when my husband cooks, ugh....the smell, the smell. ... ... Can you get someone to take over the cooking? I think itís wise that youíre considering making several meals at once and storing them. If not that, order out so youíre not actually in contact with the food. ... ... How long are you doing the fast? ... ... Ramble on, it helps keep you focused. It helps me keep motivated anyway. ... ... Since Iíve already seen the flush working, Iím hard-pressed to quit. Plus, who wants to start over now. Weíre almost past th ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: How's the Monday Club doing?   by echopark  10y   715  Master Cleanse Supp

Youíre the veteran faster in this club. In light of that, hope you donít mind me asking a few questions. Is it normal to see the plague so early in the game? I hate to say it but seeing that motivated me to continue today. I was really ready for a bagel w/cream cheese. :) But now that I know this is working, well how could I quit and let that stuff stay there. I canít. So, on to day three for me. ... ... Another bathroom question. Iím only going once in the morning. Weíre supposed to have two or three trips a day, right? Did you find that you made more frequent trips to the restroom as the fas ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: How's the Monday Club doing?-Help!!!   by echopark  10y   688  Master Cleanse Supp

Iím new at fasting and donít want to give you the wrong advice. But, the juice is supposed to keep those hunger pains at bay. Find time to get at least five glasses in, maybe six. You can do it! ... ... Look how far youíve come already. I also felt weak on -and-off today. It passes. It passes.   [End]

• Good job Monday Clubbers   by echopark  10y   692  Master Cleanse Supp

Day three is right around the corner! Everyone has done such a good job. Shall we all check in tomorrow?   [End]

• Re: MC while breastfeeding?   by echopark  10y   612  Master Cleanse Supp

I didnít realize this but my sister said sheís just about done feeding Grace. She fed much longer with the first one. I guess each child tells you when theyíre done. ... ... Sister said the baby is on three solid meals a day. The only time she breastfeeds is at night, and mostly out of laziness because it gets the baby back to sleep fast. She said she needs to quit giving her the boob because itís made her spoiled, and she should be sleeping through the night by now. ... ... So, I suppose she can go ahead and do the MC.   [End]

• How's the Monday Club doing?   by echopark  10y   793  Master Cleanse Supp

Hello there folks. Day two nears an end for those of us who started Monday. Iíd like to know how everyone feels? ... ... As for me, Iíve had good and bad hours. The first day was the hardest, it seemed much easier today until about 5 p.m. when I faded out and felt drained. Now Iím feeling better again. ... ... On a really gross note, I saw some results today after using the restroom -- made a believer out of me as far as mucoid plague. As I was washing my hands in the sink, looked up in the mirror and said: ĒGirl, itís working, donít you dare quit today.Ē ... ... My grandfather died of colon cancer s ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Journey 3/4 Complete....Day 30   by echopark  10y   499  Master Cleanse Supp

Excellent work Ray. Iím closing the end of day two. I wish I was where you are now. Iím only doing 10 days, longer if I can handle it. I think it shows a lot of guts on your part to do the flush so long, and with such purity. Iíll bet youíre feeling really great right about now. You should. Enjoy the last few days sipping juice and tea, and hereís to your continued health. Cheers! ... ...   [End]

• Re: Started yesterday too   by echopark  10y   539  Master Cleanse Supp

I stuffed myself too the night before. You should be seeing some results. I did this morning, really gross too. But hey, I knew the flush was working. I donít know if Iíve lost weight, I donít have a scale. ... ... When is the trip? And how long are you doing the fast? Why not shoot for taking off 20 pounds, that seems more reasonable? Besides, youíll look and feel great with the weight off. You wonít even notice that extra 10 pounds. Then when you get back from the vacation you can drop the rest. Or, can you lose weight that quickly? Men seem to do a much better job taking off the pounds than ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: MC + H2O bodyweight/2 in OZs?   by echopark  10y   1,041  Master Cleanse Supp

Youíre funny. I know the feeling. McDonalds must be the worst of all places to go. That stuff smells so good when youíre hungry. I hardly ever ate there, though. I donít do a bunch of fast food, never really liked it much. But if Iím out running errands and hungry, Iíll stop for sure at Burger King. Hereís something to keep your away from fast food. I saw a survey on Dateline some time back that said KFC and Burger King were ranked among the nationís most dirty chains. Nice. Sorry to say but McDonalds was the cleanest. ;) I donít know what the point of that was. :)   [End]

• Re: MC + H2O bodyweight/2 in OZs?   by echopark  10y   1,115  Master Cleanse Supp

Yeah, can you imagine offending a bunch of folks already feeling anxious from lack of food? Yikes. ... ... I get tired as the day goes on too. But you probably know that it passes pretty quick. Like right now, for example, itís almost 4 p.m. here in Los Angeles and Iím ready to eat dog food. I swear. I mixed up the dog chow today with some garlic and it really smelled yummy. I looked at it for a moment before I snapped out of it. :) I donít think Iíd have eaten it. ... ... My husband had a big ole ham sandwich in front of me about an hour ago and I wasnít even tempted. If he was eating it now... w ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: MC while breastfeeding?   by echopark  10y   581  Master Cleanse Supp

Thanks for the information. I think Grace (the baby) might be too young. Nursing is her primary source of food. I also wondered about the toxin release in her breast milk. She should wait. Iíll pass on the info about the P&B shakes. Doing that first might make the fast go faster too.   [End]

• Re: MC while breastfeeding?   by echopark  10y   616  Master Cleanse Supp

Thanks. Iíll let her know. She should be done breastfeeding anyway in a few months. She can wait.   [End]

• MC while breastfeeding?   by echopark  10y   604  Master Cleanse Supp

Can MC be done while breastfeeding? My sister would like to do it. The baby is 7 months now.   [End]

• Re: How horrible is Smoking during the MC?   by echopark  10y   3,604  Master Cleanse Supp

I quit using the gum, worked wonders for me. Yeah youíre still getting the nicotine but your lungs clear out. Itís hard to quit, I know, I know. ... ... I gained a lot weight because I kept telling myself that if I smoked, what was the point in doing anything good for myself. I used it as an excuse to be lazy. In 1995, I started doing triathlons and eventually quit smoking. But Iíd go for a 5-mile run and come home and light up before that. ... ... I fell off the exercise wagon several years ago. ... ... I think the MC, despite smoking, is a great way to stop the excuses and jumpstart good health. Tha ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Day 1 for me!   by echopark  10y   400  Master Cleanse Supp

Isnít it funny how so different we all are, how we each react in various ways on MC. ... ... For me, today is better than yesterday. ... ... The No. 1 thing I notice is how often I eat out of boredom. Iím not really that hungry yet Iím thinking about how strange itíll be to go another day w/out food. Itís mostly habit. Using food as a social activity is just a very human thing to do. I suppose this isnít so bad when the food is ripe and raw, and weíre not pigging out. ... ... I had a few sips of coffee but the funny thing is that I didnít enjoy it. Thatís new. Iím not purist. I think we each do the be ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: MC + H2O bodyweight/2 in OZs?   by echopark  10y   1,073  Master Cleanse Supp

Aha! Hey, itís hard not to cry when youíre hungry. It helps me to share my feelings here, gets me through this. Iím on day two, day one was super hard. Iím feeling a bit weak today but Iím managing it okay. As soon as I think, thatís it, Iím going for sushi, I tell myself to wait just a little bit longer. Thanks. :) ... ... How you doing?   [End]

• Re: How horrible is Smoking during the MC?   by echopark  10y   3,478  Master Cleanse Supp

Is there any reason why you canít make all of the lemonade at the beginning of the day? I was thinking it would be easier to do it all at once... will the ingredients separate? Do I put it in the fridge?   [End]

• Re: MC + H2O bodyweight/2 in OZs?   by echopark  10y   1,051  Master Cleanse Supp

You go girl, I sent back the same message. Isnít it funny that heís bitching about people bitching? Kindía the same thing if you ask me.   [End]

• Re: you're rude   by echopark  10y   544  Master Cleanse Supp

Man youíre rude. Why donít you start your own Web blog where you can complain about the complainers. Get off the soap box, everyone here is trying. ... ... http://Man youíre rude. Why donít you start your own Web blog where you can complain about the complainers. Get off the soap box, everyone here is trying.   [End]

• you're rude   by echopark  10y   461  Master Cleanse Supp

Man youíre rude. Why donít you start your own Web blog where you can complain about the complainers. Get off the soap box, everyone here is trying.   [End]

• Re: How horrible is Smoking during the MC?   by echopark  10y   3,516  Master Cleanse Supp

I smoked a lot yesterday, not pot, I seldom smoke pot. The funny thing is that it doesnít really taste good, dries my mouth out. I can see myself cutting down as I go into days 5 and 6. Iím on day 2 now. I mostly think Iím smoking out of boredom. I canít eat, I canít drink coffee and I canít smoke? Yikes. So, there ya go, Iím smoking. How about you?   [End]

• Re: Howzit hangin, Monday crowd?   by echopark  10y   442  Master Cleanse Supp

I did okay on day one. Snuck a corner of a cookie and two dried apricots. I think Iíll do much better today. I had to get over the ĒOh my god Iím not going to eat todayĒ thing that kept replaying in my head. ... ... Iím not hungry this morning. Yesterday, however, was real test of will for me. ... ... Iím doing the tea today now. Iíll try the salt water flush again tomorrow. Itís terrible, huh. The good news is that I hear it tastes like chicken soup after day 5. :) ... ... Overall, I think this will go just fine. How long are you shooting for anyway? ... ...   [End]

• Re: How horrible is Smoking during the MC?   by echopark  10y   3,564  Master Cleanse Supp

Iím a smoker and Iím doing MC. Iíll let you know how it goes. Yes, youíre supposed to be purging toxins and Iím adding them back by smoking. Iím hoping I slowly smoke less on this, perhaps not at all. Iím not craving coffee and thatís a first.   [End]

• Re: Last meals?   by echopark  10y   544  Master Cleanse Supp

I had chicken, potatoes and later a few cookies. Iím starving today, comes and goes. I ate an entire cookie today (in bits spaced about three hours apart).   [End]

• Re: Day 1 for me!   by echopark  10y   404  Master Cleanse Supp

Day 1 for me too. ... ... Iíve never fasted and Iíve been kindía angry all day, just irritated and feeling fuzzy. I craved food like a madwoman. But the funny thing is that my hunger waxes and wanes. Iím really feeling better now. I nipped the corner of a cookie and ate it, but stopped myself and made another glass of juice. I want to make it to day 10, thatís my goal. If I feel good, Iíll take it one day at a time after. ... ... Howíd you both do today?   [End]

• Re: Starting tommorow anyone else?   by echopark  10y   689  Master Cleanse Supp

I started today. Feel free to chat with me about it. Iím also doing for a painful ulcer. Iím a 34 female and live in Los Angeles. The day has been really hard for me so far. I ate a nip of a cookie but stopped myself after that. Iím feeling a better now, going through waves on high and low energy. Good luck. For me, this has been a hard day. Others say the first say is a breeze. Weíre all different.   [End]

• Re: cayenne pepper pills (amount and timing)   by echopark  10y   2,791  Master Cleanse Supp

I couldnít find the pills today. Crazy since Iím in Los Angeles. Made a run for Whole Foods but it doesnít open until Wednesday. Wish the Web site would have told me that. Iíll make a run tomorrow. Felt really hungry today. First day so you know how it goes.   [End]

• Re: cayenne pepper pills (amount and timing)   by echopark  10y   2,787  Master Cleanse Supp

Thanks again. I saw read your other post about the pepper. Iím off to the store. Iím feeling a bit upset ícause Iím really hungry today, and itís only the first day. Ah, hell, Iíll hang on. I think Iíll grab a few limes while Iím out and break this up.   [End]

• That's sad   by echopark  10y   380  Master Cleanse Supp

The guy is selling MC, plus loads of other free info off the net. Worse, heís had 103,000 visitors, if that clock is right. Thereís an easy way to check that out, you download the Alexa toolbar and check out his siteís stats. Iím not going that far. Laywers donít even charge as much as this dude.   [End]

• This is strange   by echopark  10y   618  Master Cleanse Supp

That lemonade and pepper mix must be pretty damn powerful. This is my first day, itís only noon, Iíve had a cup of coffee. Yeah, I know, but I figure the addiction will fade as Iím on this. And to prove my point, I usually have six cups of coffee by now. Thatís the first thing. Second, my senses are super acute today. For example, I just smelled the whiff of a tuna sandwich in the air. Is that crazy or what? I can REALLY smell the scent of some washing detergent on my sweater. Weird, really weird. ... ... On another note, Iím hungry. But I just read a great quote from another post. It read: ĒW ...   [retrieve this message]

• cayenne pepper pills (amount and timing)   by echopark  10y   2,809  Master Cleanse Supp

How much, and how often, do you take cayenne pepper in pill form? I love the taste but for the long haul, I think Iíd rather take the juice sweet.   [End]

• Re: Virgin Master Cleanser needs a buddy; Started 5/17/04   by echopark  10y   567  Master Cleanse Supp

There are several of us on this site who just started today. Itís my first cleanse too. Iím 34, married, no kids and live in Los Angeles. Iím from Florida, moved here in 1998. ... ... Iíd like to stay on this 20 days but Iíll settle for seeing my tongue turn pink. Iím planning to add in a parasite cleanse mid-way through this. I just did the saltwater flush too. Gross, huh. I hardly got it down. It does make you go, go, go... ... ... I made my first lemonade a few mintues ago too, tastes good but Iím already hungry, something about knowing you canít eat makes you want food even more. Ah, itíll pas ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Fuzzy tongue NOT a sign of cleansing?   by echopark  10y   740  Master Cleanse Supp

Wow, youíre mom made it 40 days? Iím impressed by anyone who can power through that so long. How did she feel afterward? And did she lose a lot of weight? Iím doing this for my ucler, but then again Iím also 30 pounds over my ideal weight. Let the ulcer heal first, then Iíll be happy.   [End]

• The juice is great!   by echopark  10y   576  Master Cleanse Supp

The juice taste great. Lucky for me I love hot food, the pepper gives it a nice kick. That saltwater flush is no joke, Iíve been in the bathroom six times already. I had to run once! My goodness. How is everyone else doing so far?   [End]

• Re: Starting ManaDay   by echopark  10y   587  Master Cleanse Supp

Wow, that salt water goes down hard. I grew up in Florida and it reminded me of the time I almost drowned. I wanted to wash out my digestive system from all the food yesterday, thus getting a good start today. But, I think Iíll do the tea in the morning instead. ... ... One question. Iím a coffee hound, why no coffee? It makes you pee and move your bowels, you think itíd be good on this diet.   [End]

• Re: Starting ManaDay   by echopark  10y   536  Master Cleanse Supp

Iím up and about to make the saltwater flush. Iíd like to make it the full 10 days, and then another 10. So, weíre on the same page here. Iím in Los Angeles. Iím waving your direction now.   [End]

• Re: more than a bowel cleanse   by echopark  10y   482  Master Cleanse Supp

I have the book. I knew about the toxins, another wonderful benefit. Iím hoping itíll heal my ulcer, terrible thing. The other night my stomach hurt so bad I swore I drank bleach. Iím so sick of the pain caused by food that Iíd actually rather not eat. Iím looking forward to this, and to not having to carry around Tums everywhere I go.   [End]

• Re: stupid question but...   by echopark  10y   506  Master Cleanse Supp

Thatís what I thought but I just wanted to make sure. I know the first order of business in cleansing is to do the bowel cleanse. Iím planning others later, such as a parasite cleanse and liver flush. Thanks for confirming.   [End]

• Re: Starting on Monday...May 16   by echopark  10y   617  Master Cleanse Supp

Iíll be your partner in crime... I mean cleanse, partner in cleanse. This is my first time doing a cleanse, Iím a bit worried about making it the full 10 days. Iím 34 and have an ulcer Iím hoping to heal. Seems kindía young for an ulcer, huh. Oh, and Iím also starting in the morning. I just had my tea a few mintues ago. Lets do it!   [End]

• stupid question but...   by echopark  10y   557  Master Cleanse Supp

I know this sounds pretty dumb because I think theyíre one in the same, but The Master Cleanse is a bowel cleanse, right? The reason I ask is ícause Iíve read itís for the lymph system. Iím confused. Sounds like a bowel cleanse to me. Also, Iíve never fasted before, so is the Master Cleanse the first thing I should do to purge myself of toxins? I plan to do a parasite cleanse, and liver flush after this. Iím 34 and I have an ucler I canít seem to cure, figured Iím just loaded up on too many toxins: smoking, drinking, eating bad foods, high stress personality. Itís a wonder Iím not dead. :) ...   [retrieve this message]

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

$10 off Oxy-Powderģ
A special discount for all CureZone members!
Herpes Treatment News
World-First Single Application Herpes Treatment.
Reverse Type 2 Diabetes
In 3 simple steps, she nails what no one wants to reveal how type 2 d...

PLAT

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
Clark Liver Flush
Dr. Hulda Clarkís amazing Liver Flush available here. Pure products! Great ...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Rose Laurel OPC Capsules
15% Off With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001
Destroy Parasites Naturally
Destroy Parasites Permanently in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

The Ultimate Lemonade Cleanse
For the first time ever, we have created a complete Lemonade Cl...
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
All of Dr. Hulda Clarkís Books
Dr. Hulda R. Clark has written many popular books over the yea...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technologyô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Rose Laurel OPC Plus
Beat cancer and boost immunity with 100% pure oleander supplement. 15% o...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

2,361 messages, 479,505 topics, topics per page limited to: 150, average number of messages per page: 2361, 1 pages,  29,214,674 page views

"It's supposed to be a professional secret, but I'll tell you anyway. We doctors do nothing. We only help and encourage the doctor within."
~ Albert Schweizer

Image Galler Mosaic Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Herpes Cure?
It certainly is a major breakthrough in how Herpes is Treated

High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

$10 off Oxy-Powderģ

Oxy-Powderģ Colon Cleanse
All Natural Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Same or ...

Medically Proven Anti-Cancer Benefits
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced wate...

Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Royal Supreme Flax Hull Lignans
Flax is a well-established source of the essential fatty ac...

Cancerís Natural Enemy
Opc Oleander, 15% Discount With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001

Natural Cancer Remedies

Life Technologyô

Medianet Ads

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powderģ

Cancerís Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Life Technologyô

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powderģ

Cancerís Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Life Technologyô

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 2.07 sec at 4/16/2014 10:56:49 PM, requested by 107.21.163.227, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/s2.asp?f=762&c=0&ob=d&m=echopark , requested 1 pages during this session, y=8