CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums19002 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Expanded All Messages [182] Posted by esme90, Sorted by Date Source: Mosaic: Messages Across All CureZone Forums & Blogs

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Rules
 29,216,382 page views     2,384 messages     479,512 topics     1 pages
New Message Posting Disabled  

Original Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
153s ago
Search:   Top 300

All Messages [182] Posted by esme90, Sorted by Date   Back To Standard Forum View

Like Mosaic on Facebook.com
  • Re: eczema, pain, parasites, itch, rash, candida, depression, wrinkly sk...   by esme90  6y   9,041  Ask Humaworm

Hi there Holavender ... To answer your questions, you can do a liver flush straight after finishing a parasite cleanse. This is a good thing to do, because your liver will have been cleaning your blood of parasites, and if you do a flush straight after taking a parasite cleanse, you generally get heaps more parasites out than usual. ... ... I know Humaworm recommends waiting 90 days between parasite cleanses. His theory is that if you take a cleanse for too long a period, it allows the parasites to figure out how to become immune to the herb chemicals. So he recommends (taken from the experience o ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Itchy Spots   by esme90  7y   1,264  Parasites Support

This is how my condition began 5 years ago. ... Are you on iodine? I think I used to see your name on the iodine forum ... I am using iodine, and have been purging heaps of fibres, and little stiff white sticks through my skin, and from my bowels. ... I bathe in eucalyptus oil baths, that helps clear htem out a lot. What seems to happen is that my body becomes unfriendly to the critters from using iodine, so they are glad to escape into the eucalyptus. Vicks vaporub helps the itching, when Iím at work. ... MSM along with the iodine protocol (selenium, vit C (I take 1000, but i think youíre supposed to ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: need advice about products and shopping in london   by esme90  7y   452  Parasites Support

Best place to buy herbs is Baldwins in Walworth Road, near Elephant and Castle tube.   [End]

• Re: Ammonia   by esme90  7y   1,030  Ask Humaworm

I only get the flushes in areas where I have parasite growth. So I reckon itís digesting them. ... Donít get to attached to your flushes! ;-)   [End]

• Re: Ammonia   by esme90  7y   1,032  Ask Humaworm

Thanks Fledling. I think Iím on the mend. It itches like heck though! Particularlyl the neck - deep in the tendons where you canít scratch.   [End]

• Re: Ammonia   by esme90  7y   1,048  Ask Humaworm

Thanks, Megabite. Iím up to 10 drops a day. Iíve started taking it with ACV because Iím a bit worried about ammonia producing parasites producing ulcers in my stomach (which isnít designed to deal with alkalis). The ACV neutralises the alkali. Also neem seems to work well with teh lugols, plus turmeric. ... The vit C, and niacin for the lugols gives me hot flushes though! ... Rgds ... May ... ...   [End]

• Re: Ammonia and Humaworm   by esme90  7y   1,085  Ask Humaworm

Iíve been taking iodine baths to lighten the parasite load. Itís so satisfying to see all these transparent fibres floating in the water and pull the plug. ... Not sure the iodine would work if I put ES in there too. ... Thanks for teh well-wishes, RG. Iím not out of teh woods yet, but Iím a lot better than I was.   [End]

• Re: Ammonia and Humaworm   by esme90  7y   1,208  Ask Humaworm

I just want to point out that Humaworm really is a great product. When I was taking Humaworm with teh iodine (I started both protocols together) I didnít ahve half as much itching, because the Humaworm has herbs that helps evict the ammonia from the body. However, once the Humaworm finished, the itching slowly started buildign up. I hadnít thought of this until today. Itís only recently that Iíve been woken up by itchy skin in the middle of hte night. ... Iíll do another course of Humaworm in 2 months, but I need to carry on with the iodine in the meantime. I was looking at old photos, and my ...   [retrieve this message]

• Ammonia   by esme90  7y   1,164  Ask Humaworm

Finally realised what was making my skin itch, and go dark. The ammonia from the parasites dying. MASSES of it. So much, my skin couldnít cope, and opens up to let it weep out. Thing is - because Ií ve been painting with lugols, I didnít recognise this until I decided to let my skin take a break, then I could smell it. The ooze smelled like old pee. Have gone out to get some bentonite, and will be drinking a nice tablespoon tomorrow, along iwth a tablespoon of psyllium and lots of water. ... ... My neck is bulging with a parasite shaped sac of ammonia just above the collarbone - lovely!!!!   [End]

• Re: Are We Enabling Parasites?   by esme90  7y   1,134  Ask Humaworm

I agree with you that parasites are at the root of all health problems, and tha we allow them to take hold with bad diets, mercury toxins, etc. ... I think Humaworm is a great product, but it is too gentle a cleanse for me. I suspect Iíve had this infestation since a small child, so nigh on 30 years. Iíve been using Humaworm, and seen a few nasties, but after 3 courses, I still wasnít better. I am now using iodine supplementation (some of the Humaworm herbs are a natural form of iodine, so I figured go the whole hog) . and painting iodine on the skin. Itís a difficult treatment.Iodine reacts ...   [retrieve this message]

• Thanks, plzchuckle n/m   by esme90  7y   747  Liver Flush Support

• Re: Alternatives to lemon juice   by esme90  7y   713  Liver Flush Support

But that means pineapple should have worked ...   [End]

• Alternatives to lemon juice   by esme90  7y   980  Liver Flush Support

I asked this a while back, but I think the answers got lost in teh crash, so Iíll ask again: ... I canít stand the taste of lemon or lime juice anymore. It makes me gag. Are there any alternatives? ... I know someone last time said cranberry juice with a bit of lemon juice. I think theyíd also used orange juice, but I canít remember if that needed lemon juice also. ... Donít use pineapple, it doesnít help the flush at all. ... rgds ... esme   [End]

• Iodine and neem oil   by esme90  7y   2,282  Parasites Support

Iíve had parasites in my skin for at least 5 years, as some of you will know from my previous posts. ... I started painting lugols on the affected areas and taking iodine baths for about 2 months. My skin has got a lot better with the patches of psoriasis getting smaller. However, I painted the skin tags on my neck, and new tags came up, so I painted those, before I knew it, these huge long lumps came up in my neck, and they pulse. I think theyíre parasites in my neck. I paint them with lugols, and they hurt. Every 2 weeks the skin starts flaking off. Inbetween shedding times, the skin itches ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Salt   by esme90  7y   479  Ask Humaworm

try magnesium citrate ... or look on the liver flushforum for other protocols that donít include ES ... rgds ... esme   [End]

• Re: Iodine   by esme90  7y   3,827  Parasites Support

Umm, when I wrote that, I think I was takign 1 drops in teh morning, and 1 drop at night. Now Iím up to 4 drops at night. I got to 4 drops in teh mornign and 2 at night, but I felt sick after the 4 in the morning, so decided to cut down. Right now, 4 drops once a day feels fine. I try to listen to my body. ... I built up really slowly though. Especially with the Humaworm. ... Rgds ... Esme   [End]

• Re: Keep your eyes closed when immersing.   by esme90  7y   1,011  Ask Humaworm

BOther! ... I should have said that before. Thanks Fledgling. ... 5 drops of oregano oil, half cup of iodine (povidone doesnít sting anyway) and epsom salts in a big old bath tub of water doesnít hurt your ears. Eyes are a lot more sensitive. the eyelids seem to allow absorption of the necessary amount to coax a few white strands out of the eyes anyway. ... ... While we are on the subject, you guys have not seen my neck! ... Yikes, I have worm shapes under my skin all over my neck around the thyroid area (but not on it) since I started painting my neck with lugols. Also, the number of skin tags has incr ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Question for Humaworm   by esme90  7y   907  Ask Humaworm

If I were you, I would take baths with half a cup of iodine (i use povidone-iodine, but whatever is cheap and easily available for you), about 3 tablespoons of epsoms, and oregano oil. Hold your breath and immerse your face and head. ... Do this nightly until your sumptoms clear up. ... thatís just my 2 cents ... rgds ... esme   [End]

• Hah!   by esme90  7y   199  Blog: Freethinkers at Larg

I wish sometimes that dogs would pay me attention. I love dogs. Adore them. So I either tend to be ignored. Or if the owner is very uptight about their dog paying attention to anybody else, then I get snarled at. Sadly enough. ... rgds ... esme   [End]

• Re: Contradictions?   by esme90  7y   2,948  Parasites Debate

2. It is a MYTH that parasites are everywhere and they magically make themselves available with great annoyance only when taking herbs. This is complete misinformation. It is possible that may have been in organs prior. However, Iíll say from personal experience with the scattering they were never in the muscles, creeping around under the skin, etc. BEFORE taking a certain protocol. ... ... I STRONGLY DISAGREE WITH THIS STATEMENT. I have this mythical problem, andhave had for many years BEFORE doing parasite cleanses. Itís only when I took my first cleanse that I saw the 1Ē worm shape come squi ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Here's a few of my symptoms   by esme90  7y   3,207  Parasites Debate

Iím sorry, Rabbitears. I didnít realise taht I had to justify my 2 cents by listing my symptoms. For the past 5 years, I have had increasing eczema, but not only that. From the very beginning, I saw a worm exiting my skin - a little white thread that just wriggled its way out of my forearm one day causing a lot of itching. I went to the doctor, who told me that this was impossible. You are in agreement with that doctor. If you are like that doctor, you cannot accept my testimony of my personal experience, and there is really no point in further communication, because I would have to listen ...   [retrieve this message]

• You go, girl/boy! N/M   by esme90  7y   1,279  Ask Humaworm

• Re: Contradictions?   by esme90  7y   3,168  Parasites Debate

Where did you get Ēconstant treatmentsĒ from what Poppycane said? ... If Poppycane had scattering, for whatever reason, and she has got rid of her infestation, then is this not the solution which you were asking for? ... Or is the ĒsolutionĒ not acceptable because Humaworm did not suggest it? ... I get the feeling that this is a little of a personal vendetta against Humaworm, because he had not heard of scattering. I can understand his approach. Strictly speaking, the ĒscatteringĒ phenomenon could be explicable in 2 fashions. Either ... a) as you suggest, the parasites are riled up by the parasite cle ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Dig62 Thank you for seeing & understanding   by esme90  7y   1,431  Ask Humaworm

Just and merciful ... I feel from some of your comments that you would like acknowledgment of your plan for tackling your infestation. I think itís a good idea to try a Ērun-upĒ to cleansing, using the garlic, pumpkin seed etc. However, if you already have prickling in your arms and legs, then it sounds like you already have ĒscatteringĒ. And that the cleanse may bring the ĒscatteredĒ parasites more to your notice. This isnít a bad thing. It just means you may have to do more thaan one course of Humaworm. This is what happened to me (I started with neem, not Humaworm). I hope that your cleans ...   [retrieve this message]

• Lighten up, folks!   by esme90  7y   1,440  Ask Humaworm

And just how can you have a SOH at a time like this. *R*e*A*L*L*y mEGABITE (shoudl be italics). Bother just dropped my headphones in olive oil. ... ON a more serious note, I guess everyone is getting a little too serious about this. Lighten up folks! Everyone learns the lessons they need to learn. I firmly belive that we are on this earht to learn the lssons that god/higher power/ the force/etc planned for us. This does not exclude free will. Which means there are many ways to break eggs. ... I guess I just wanted to affirm taht parasite cleanses like Humaworm, especially Humaworm, work. Itís ju ...   [retrieve this message]

• Missed out on teh scattering debate - but here's my 2cents   R by esme90  7y   2,081  Ask Humaworm

Iíve got parasites in my legs, arms, head, heart, and stomach (althoough these are probably gone from stomach ebcause of the humaworm, hurrah). How did they get to all these places? Well, probably just migrated by themselves. There are various processes by which parasites infect muscle, cartilage, etc - see the DPDx site. Some of it is spontaneous - trichinella, for example, sees us as a host, just as it would see a pig as a host. TRichinella tends to affect mucous linings, cartilage and muscle in pigs, so why would it not do the same in us? Strongyloides infects other areas by autoinfecti ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: ?4th? flush   by esme90  7y   693  Liver Flush Support

my liver doesnít show symptoms. I just flush to remove toxins while doing the humaworm. Thanks for the tips about other kinds of oo, and the straw. i hadnít tried that yet, so will have to do that. ... rgds ... esme   [End]

• Re: Iodine   by esme90  7y   3,770  Parasites Support

Monique ... Iím sorry, but i really donít know. All I do is experiment with my body, and put my experience out here for other people to read about. So that I contribute to the body of knowledge which is growing here on Curezone. Right now, the iodine is sorting out a couple of parasites which have been living over my thyroid. This seems to affect the parasites in my head, because they occasionally twitch more than usual. ... From what you have written before, I donít think youíd be able to cope with teh die-off that iodine involves. It gets fairly painful, and tiring. Lots of headaches, and bite ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: weird eye thing   by esme90  7y   640  Liver Flush Support

Just stick some lugols in your bath instead of the povidone iodine. Painting might be a bit strong. ... rgds ... esme   [End]

• Re: absorption   by esme90  7y   3,769  Parasites Support

There is a theory that if you absorb throught the skin quickly, then you are iodine deficient. However, Iíve found that it depends on whether you use lugols, or povidone-iodine, if you use certain creams, you seem to absorb more quickly. I went through a period of hardly absorbing anything overnight, but now Iím absorbing almost all the iodine in a few minutes. Wierd. ... rgds ... esme   [End]

• Re: take the vitamins too!   by esme90  7y   3,775  Parasites Support

selenium, vit C, niacin, i forget the others. Very important to avoid hypothyroidism / hyperthyroidism. Iím paranoid too. Check out the protocol on the iodine forum. ... rgds ... esme   [End]

• Re: Iodine   by esme90  7y   3,888  Parasites Support

Do I think itís effective? Yes - but Iíve been carefully monitoring myself for hypo- or hyper-thyroidism, and taking the vitamin / mineral supplements. ... How effective? This is harder. Iíve also been doing humaworm (2nd course), and taking other stuff up to now, like ACV and black seed oil. And liver- and colon - cleansing. What iím saying is that it may be the combo of things Iím doing. Definitely liver-cleanse - the toxin build-up from the iodine is terrible. ... ... I ingest iodine (started on 1 drop a day), built up to 3 drops a day. I basically get to a level where I ahve die-off and stay a ...   [retrieve this message]

• ?4th? flush   by esme90  7y   803  Liver Flush Support

Iíve been doing the iodine protocol for a month, at least, and decided to do a flush after 3 weeks of humaworm to flush out the toxins. My previous flushes produced sludge, plus no butt pee - major straining issues. This time, butt pee galore, one major stone, and maybe 50 little ones. Also, diarrhoea continued for a day and a half. ... Guess it was a good flush - did the william kelley protocol. Absolutely hate the smell/taste of olive oil now, and teh lime - pineapple juice mixture. Too much citrus. Not sure I can do another flush - the tastes are sooooo bad. ... rgds ... esme   [End]

• Re: alternative to magnesium   by esme90  7y   684  Liver Flush Support

I had spontaneous stones with a tablespoon of ACV and black seed oil every morning and night. It was very gentle though - not huge amounts of stones. ... Otherwise, I hear that castor oil flushes may do teh same job. ... ... http://www.sakthifoundation.org/castor_oil_cleansing-2.htm ... ... rgs ... esme   [End]

• Re: weird eye thing   by esme90  7y   634  Liver Flush Support

Could be fungal. Try taking a bath in water with quarter cup of povidone-iodine, and immersing your face for as long as you can hold your breath several times.   [End]

• Iodine   by esme90  7y   4,584  Parasites Support

Iíve posted on the iodine support forum before now, but received no replies, so I think Iíll settle for posting here on this forum, and just keep people posted on how my use of iodine is going. ... A bit of background - I have parasites - seen them in bowel movements and under the skin, and exiting the skin. They also cause severe psoriasis in me - both lower legs - shins but stop at calves, arms - again extensor surfaces, but not inner areas. ... For about a month, Iíve been taking iodine baths, painting with lugols, and taking lugols internally (now up to 3 drops daily). I am also on humaworm ...   [retrieve this message]

• Skin painting   by esme90  7y   582  Iodine Supplementati

Just a head-up to let folk know that skin painting can be problematic. ... Iíve been painting my face and neck (including the thyroid zone) as well as my arms and legs, because these are areas where I suspect ascarid infection. Iím also supplementing with lugols orally (up to 3 drops), with all teh vitamin and mineral supplementation recommended. I noticed an increase in skin tags on my neck, but the skin was fine otherwise. Iíve been painting for about a month. Well, 3-4 days ago, a dark patch appeared on the left side of my neck over the thyroid. A day later, another dark patch appeared on ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Feeling much better now....phew   by esme90  7y   773  Liver Flush Support

I have parasites, and have been trying to get rid of them for a while. Anyway, I got sick of waiting to get rid of them, and decided to do a liver flush before I was rid of them. I posted earlier today, about not getting any stones out. Since then, I have eaten, and purged. My BMs sound like yours - ligth and unformed. I also have 1-2 floaters which might be stones, plus lots of chaff. I think that this is my liver purging lots of crystals, and chaff, and that it isnít producing bile properly. I think that this is probably due to the flukes / ascarids still present in my liver. ... ... Suggest ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Nuts!   by esme90  7y   940  Ask Humaworm

Please keep it coming. Itís good to hear your experience, and also to find someone whoís had a long-term infestation, like me. I think back to the Ēgrowing painsĒ I had in my legs when I was 5 or 6, the little bumps on the backs of my arms, the unexplained rashes that came and went for no reason during my toddler years through to my teens, and I think Iíve probably had this for 30 years. Iím only doing something about it now, because the doctors have diagnosed me with ĒpsoriasisĒ, when Iíve been seeing little threads coming out of my skin. Do you mind my asking why you started cleansing? ... ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: No stones   by esme90  7y   804  Liver Flush Support

Thereís already chlorella in my supergreens. ... Another explanation just occurred to me. I started my period today, could that affect my liver? I donít see how it could, but maybe people have heard of another case.... ... rgds ... esme - with a dodgy grip on anatomy   [End]

• Re: No stones   by esme90  7y   846  Liver Flush Support

Is that what it is? Iím simply dehydrated? Could be. I have been feeling thirsty, and have only been drinking 1 litre instead of 2l per day. Will do that, and have another go in 2 weeks. ... Thanks ... esme   [End]

• Re: No stones   by esme90  7y   824  Liver Flush Support

I havenít been constipated, but I last did a bowel cleanse in November. I have been putting ES in Morelessí alkalizing drink, but Iíll try putting in more, since my body can obviously take it.   [End]

• Re: No stones   by esme90  7y   860  Liver Flush Support

You tell me? Iím just saying what happened. Iím really disappointed. I want to be clear of my psoriasis ... ... You just gave me an idea. Is it possible for your body to be low in magnesium, and the epsom salts to be simply absorbed by the body, instead of being rejected and causing diarrhoea?   [End]

• No stones   by esme90  7y   937  Liver Flush Support

Iíd been putting off doing a liver flush for ages. Iím on a parasite programme, and Iím still flushing out eggs, and things. ... So I tried theliver flush last night, and felt very sick as soon as I took the olive oil, and lemon (in 2 separate glasses). ... I felt very tired, and fell asleep straight away on my right side. Woke up at 5am, found it difficutlt to get back to sleep. At 9am woke up again, went to toilet, an ordinary BM of the food I ate before 2pm the day before. No stones. Nothing. ... Feeling very depressed. Why isnít it working? ... Rgds ... esme   [End]

• Re: Abused during Ayurvedic massage in India   by esme90  7y   5,627  Ayurveda

Dear Emma ... Iím not even sure you will read this, or if it is even a relevant issue for you anymore, but it occurred to me to say, ĒAsk him about itĒ. If his intent is good, then he will be able to talk about it. If he thinks that he is giving these women some kind of healing, then he should be able to talk about that, if he is as good a teacher as you say. ... However, it sounds like he is doing it for his own gratification, and that he is at some level ashamed of himself, which is why he does not talk about it. This could be me being judgmental, though. I am not there, I cannot know . ... If he ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Humaworm, colonics, kidney cleanse, then liver flush?   by esme90  7y   2,441  Eczema/Excema

I have eczema now all oever my lower legs, and on my arms. I am still working on a cure, but I believe that it is parastie caused, because since I have been cleansing, I have seen little threads coming out of my skin, and parasites and eggs in my stools. Like you, I used to have little pimples all over the backs of my upper arms, and on my lower legs. I thought they were natural, and always wishe dI had better skin. Now, thinking back to those days, I believe Iíve had this parasite problem all my life. Probably from eating food brought over from Asia int he days when people werenít so care ...   [retrieve this message]

• Black cumin seed oil   by esme90  7y   512  Ask CureZone

aka nigella sativa ... I have been taking this (1 Tbsp with 1 Tbsp of vinegar in water) as a parasite cleanse, after doing humaworm. Iíve been taking it since Christmas, and am beginning to see good results. Iím seeing eggs in my stools, and my psoriasis is coming up more slowly, 1 spot per week rather 2-3 spots per day). ... Has any body else used this to good effect, and does anyone else know about the long-term safety of using it? I know that black walnut is dangerous if taken too long, so Iím wondering if there is any similar info on nigella sativa? ... I found the vinegar - seed oil recipe on ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Day 11 of Extra Strength Dose   by esme90  7y   931  Ask Humaworm

I found one of those egg sacs in my BM 2 weeks ago. I was wondering what it was. It was ovoid, looking more like a 1cm long egg, than a pearl. ... rgds ... esme90   [End]

• Re: Nuts!   by esme90  7y   929  Ask Humaworm

So youíre sure itís parasites?! ... Iím just wondering if Iím being delusional, or wishful thinking, because I havenít noticed these white specks in my pooh before, and Iíve been eating nuts for years. I thought maybe I just havenít looked at my pooh as much as I do now. ... Silly, eh? ... Rgds ... esme   [End]

• Nuts!   by esme90  7y   1,117  Ask Humaworm

Quick question - I have been finding little white seed things in my BMs for 2 weeks. At first I thought it was porridge oats, but they float. Then I thought they might be chewed up brazil nuts. does anyone else here find brazil nuts pass undigested through the system? ... ... Iím actually hoping that they are parasite eggs,or baby flukes, because this would be VISIBLE PROGRESS..... ... Rgds ... esme   [End]

• Re: staph aureus infection - not an answer to your question   by esme90  7y   1,127  Ask Humaworm

It sounds to me like youíve got parasites! ... And your herbal mix was killing it! ... The burning on your insides - I get the same sensation from Humaworm sometimes. ... Gas, same. I think that parasites can produce gas, when under attack, because it causes bloating, and decreases the chances of the attacking substance touching them. ... ... Iím not sure if itís a good idea to go back onto your cleanse after 4 days, or waiting 90 days before starting it again. Iíll let Humaworm answer that one. ... Rgds ... esme   [End]

• Re: WHAT IS WRONG with ME??? Any takers?   by esme90  7y   853  Ask CureZone

Whoops, Umm, yes I recomend humaworm, which is a month long cleanse using a similar formula to Clarkia, but with other stuff added that are either antiparasitic, or cleansing. I really recommend having something purgative with your cleanse, because the die-off can be really inconvenient, and purgatives help with the die-off (things like senna to stop constipation, milkweed to cleanse the liver etc.) ... I feel a bit naff plugging humaworm on someone elseís forum(I happened on your post by accident), so Iíll just say that if you are interested, have a look at humawormís forum on this site. His ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Post cleanse   by esme90  7y   1,025  Ask Humaworm

Iím not sure about Chinese formulations, but Iíve been using an arabic / indian protocol with some success - tablespoon apple cider vinegar and tablespoon nigella sativa (Black cumin seed oil) in water, with success. Also been taking 25ml of aloe vera daily in fruit juice (tastes disgusting). Will take this for 3 months, then back onto the humaworm for a month. ... ... Iíve seen critters in my stools, and my skin is healing. Iíve also had stomach cramps occasionally, which felt like something moving inside. Next day, critter appears - look more like flukes than ascarid. My theory is that the ne ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Tickers   by esme90  7y   759  Ask Humaworm

FYI, tickers are my pet-name for these wierd enlarged arteries that have sprung up in my wrists and ankles, that pulse in time to my heartbeat. The doctors donít know what they are, and I had them before I started humaworm. If I donít think about them, I barely notice I have them. They donít affect my functioning. ... ... I think I am one of the people on this forum who thought they might have Morgellons. I definitely had symptoms before I started Humaworm, and since taking HW, have not found any more fibres. In fact, my symptoms ahve become a lot more worm-like than thread-like. The rice-thing ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Favorite tips!   by esme90  7y   801  Ask Humaworm

Dear Fledgling ... I LOVE this idea of passing on tips. ... Okay, hereís mine. Get in contact with water, like lie in a bath, or stand in the shower. Take a tricky situation in your mind, and instead of mulling over how difficult it is, or what this person should be doing, or wallowing in guilt, THINK OF WHAT THE IDEAL SITUATION WOULD BE. If people arenít communicating, think of them passing thoughts with love, light and laughter. If they are putting each other down, think of them supporting each other. ... Itís really hard at first, but it gets easier with practice. And it works. Perhaps not in wa ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: WHAT IS WRONG with ME??? Any takers?   by esme90  7y   829  Ask CureZone

Dear 40679 ... Sounds like youíve got what I have. Whatever that may be. Iíve not managed to get a diagnosis from a doctor. So what youíre getting is my own 2 cents, and donít let it be said otherwise. ... ... I think I (and therefore you) have something parasite related. If I were to hazard a guess as to what that parasite is, Iíd say ascaris or liver flukes, or both. Ascaris can disperse throughout the body, and cause neurological symptoms, ie, it affects the nerves. Thus the aches and pains. Liver flukes can live in the body for a long time without being detected, and cause changes to your chem ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Hydrogen peroxide helps some   by esme90  7y   3,109  Morgellons

Okay, this is where Iím at. ... First of all, Iím not sure I have Morgellons. I very rarely see the white fibres any more. Or even purple, or black or brown. I can think of a couple of explanations. Either, Idonít have Morgellons, and I have parasites instead, and Iíve managed to kill off the hatched babies (but not hte big adults which are still there, but a bit beaten up), or I had Morgellons, and somewhere along the line, Iíve beaten that, and now have other things eating me. ... ... The peroxide works for a while, but it hurts, and I was still getting new nodules, so I looking for something el ...   [retrieve this message]

• water   by esme90  8y   685  Peeling Lips

Is it normal that I have to hold my lips underwater at least once every 2 hours? I mean literally cup a hand of water, and put my lips in the water. Just rubbing water on isnít enough. I seem to absorb water through the skin of my lips. If I do this, then they donít peel. Also, any skin that has peeled comes off more easily wihtout leaving a scar.   [End]

• Re: trichomonas vaginalis   by esme90  8y   805  Ask Humaworm

have a look at the DPDx site ... ... http://www.dpd.cdc.gov/dpdx/HTML/Trichomoniasis.htm ... ...   [End]

• Re: Thanks, course of action, and some thoughts-long post   by esme90  8y   1,191  Ask Humaworm

Thanks for the replies, folks. Iím touched. Iím a bit better today. The diprobase (the white paraffin oil ointment) has helped, and the bumps have started to look less red, and heal. Theyíll scar for a while though. They always have done - brown pigment under the skin. My right ankle looked like raw meat for a while, but now the skin is drying up, and starting to peel off. When I apply the diprobase, this sand like invisble stuff comes out of the skin. I can feel it with my fingers. I pick it up with sellotape, because if I leave it on my bed,for example, and sit on it, I feel biting sens ...   [retrieve this message]

• Devastated   by esme90  8y   1,404  Ask Humaworm

Dear Humaworm ... Itís worse than ever, my skin. My arms and ankles are covered in hard red bumps. Iíve tried H2O2, Iíve tried vinegar. Theyíre not shifting. I finished the Humaworm 4 days ago, and my skinís been getting worse since. The only thing that might be helping is Diprobase (paraffin oil ointment). When I apply it, these little white stick-like things come out of my skin. But itís so itchy - this process, and these things seem to become quickly immune to things so quickly; itís only day 2 of the diprobase, and it isnít working as well as it did yesterday - I get the prickly feeling e ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: what are the positives?   by esme90  8y   1,097  Ask Humaworm

So Boldyloxx was right, cascara helps. At least thereís something that helps you go. Have you ever imagined what it would be like if there was NOTHING that could make you go? Iíve seen this in the hospital, and met people in agony because of it. ... ... So what other positives can you get out of this situation? ... ... You obviously have a grip on what works for you and what doesnít. It also sounds like you want to give up the cleanse because itís so uncomfortable, but that youíre afraid that there will be hugely adverse consequences if you give up at this point. Hence, you want RGís advice mainly, ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: For those who have taken humaworm...   by esme90  8y   731  Ask Humaworm

Sounds like the first time I took Clarkia - same sort of thing - muggy thinking, feeling sick, tired, having to literally drag myself out of bed in the am. Loads of water, and some salt (see the Water cure) helps. ... ... Oh, and if you want suffering, you should see my skin, which is what Iím trying to sort out. ... rgds ... esme   [End]

• Re: This bug won't die Humaworm   by esme90  8y   883  Ask Humaworm

John, ... ... Iím really excited. I think alkalising while Iím on Humaworm might be doing the trick! Will keep you posted. But things seem to be healing up, and some of the tickers seem to be gettting smaller. ... rgds ... esme   [End]

• Re: MSM prevents what types of parasites/worms?   by esme90  8y   2,978  MSM

Oh, I think I clean myself of the intestinal worms at the start of each cleanse. At least I got the tomato skin things out with Clarkia and little grey things out with Oxypowder and within the first two weeks of Humaworm. I had some fluttering in my lower abdomen after the first week, and became a bit constipated. So I fasted for a day while still on Humaworm, and I think got rid of those parasites. So you may want to give Humaworm a try. I really recommend Humaworm. Itís cheap. It seems pretty effective against intestinal parasites, and the guy who makes it has a forum here, and seems pre ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: A little slurry of clay, or cucumber   by esme90  8y   702  Ask Humaworm

Red is good, as long as it doesnít hurt. I probably wouldnít say this if it were my face, but on my arms and legs - I can always cover up. Anyway, the bentonite wasnít that bad, if I remember correctly. NOthing can look as unsightly as the pustules right now. ... ... Thanks fro the well-wishes. I hope this has finally cracked it.   [End]

• Re: esme - suggestions for itchiness   by esme90  8y   697  Ask Humaworm

Baboo looks way too noble to be a depository of parasites. And how clever to realise that trampolines make extremely comfortable beds. Now all he had to do is figure out how to drag the trampoline into the sunshine. ... ... Thanks for the tips about the honey, and the ACV. Iíve tried an alkalising bath - with H2O2, but couldntí get it hot enough to sweat. I think I might have to find other ways to sweat this out. Like spray myself then go for a run. I darenít risk going to a public sauna because of the infection risk. Are these things infectious? ... ... Then cold shower - groan. I *hate* cold water ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: A little slurry of clay, or cucumber   by esme90  8y   704  Ask Humaworm

Clay - now thereís a thought. Cucumber??? Iíll try it but Iím sceptical. I know clay feels wonderful on these nodules, because I tried it when I had some bentonite. The scary thing is that these parasites loved the clay, and would come out, and leave little marks where theyíd been crawling, like sidewinder tracks. Or theyíd get stuck as the clay hardened. ;-) ... Cucumber just sounds cold.....;-(   [End]

• Re: esme - suggestions for itchiness   by esme90  8y   753  Ask Humaworm

Thanks, Maya ... Iíve been using vinegar and H2O2 on my skin already, and it does help. I find I need to use 6% or 9% H2O2 to have any effect. 3% - I canít even feel it. ... This may be because the itchiness mgiht be a bit mroe than acid sweat. I have little nodules on my skin that, I think, harbour parasites. Actually, I know they are parasites. I once scratched one open with a pumice stone and there it was - a little white worm thing. I put vinegar on it, and it dissolved, but the wound hurt like nothing else, and it left a lovely worm-shaped scar for a few days. Then it healed, and I was left ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: MSM prevents what types of parasites/worms?   by esme90  8y   3,035  MSM

Thatís a no. Still not rid of the tickers. Came off the MSM after 2 weeks, when someone said that I might be creating a thyroid problem, because I was getting cold shivers. ... Am currently taking Humaworm, on 3rd week, and have just started Morelessí alkalizing drink (2nd day). Think Iím really noticing a differenece - scabs are drying up, no new papules, and the itching feels like healing itch. Still got the tickers, though. ... Thanks fro the email. I would have forgotten otherwise. ... rgds ... esme   [End]

• Now here's a thing...   by esme90  8y   988  Ask Humaworm

After a post by joylovepeace asking whether I had tried liver flushing or alkalizing, I sat down and thought about these things. I meant to do a liver flush at the end of my bowel cleanse, but ended up being behind on deadlines, so figured Iíd do one at Christmas. Iíd read about Morelessí alkalising drink, but had thought a)my diet consists mainly of alkalising material (aside from coffee and cheese) and b)where in urban London do you find pickling lime? Iím not messing around with CaOH - my parents would probably find it, and end up hurting themselves. ... ... But anyway, having gone through a ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Photos, please help me identify   by esme90  8y   1,646  Parasites: USP  Ü Cross-post Ü

Pete ... ... You put into words feelings that I felt like voicing the other day. But then, I picked myself up and thougth Iíd soldier on. ... ... I donít know hwat you have - but some of your problems look insectoid. Iím not sure how the cleanses recommended by the other guys do on insects, but I know neem works. I warn you now, the creams stink - like ?burnt onions? I like the smell, personally, and think it smells more like peanut butter, but some people canít hack the smell. Iíd try to get the wild crafted stuff - neemwell.com - for exampl. Neemwell does capsules which really set the die -off goi ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: This bug won't die Humaworm   by esme90  8y   1,080  Ask Humaworm

I think Iím in the same position. I took clarkia for a 6 week period, then a 80 day break, and the big ones wonít die. Iím on week 3 of Humaworm, and my skin has been getting worse up til now, and I can still see these bumps under my skin ticking away. ... I used to get the same symptom as you bugboy. The ring that used to appear suddenly and regularly. I thought at first it was ringworm, but it didnít respond to fungicides. After the Clarkia, that at least has cleared up. ... Yesterday was really horrible though. I have a ticker or two in the region of my heart. People think Iím hilarious, and ...   [retrieve this message]

• The good news and the bad   by esme90  8y   1,061  Ask Humaworm

Day 15 of Humaworm ... The good news - teh critters are on the run.... ... The bad news - some of them have moved into the area of the tendons at the back of my ankle (yeas,the achilles) and it HURTS! Some days, itís almost difficult to walk, because theyíre putting so much pressure on the ligaments and tendons. The skin has erupted over them, but vinegar and hydrogen peroxide donít help, or get them to move on. ... My other ankle is a mess, the skin is weepy, and raw. Both elbows are covered in pustules still. Iím eating three cloves of raw garlic a night with my food. ... I can feel them pulsing awa ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Oh-ho, and, uh-oh!   by esme90  8y   786  Ask Humaworm

Fledging, I donít know if youíll see this, but whatís pascalite? ... And why did you take it?   [End]

• Re: Vitamin C, iron tablets, and teh salt cure   by esme90  8y   1,313  Ask Humaworm

The little ĒfibresĒ just appear on the skin spontaneously. Why would skin just do that? And why does the skin only do that in the areas of nodules? I donít know if they are larva, but I call them that, because they look worm-like. ... ... Iíve had it on my face, but I was really lucky that time, and managed to burn the papules off with vinegar. It hurt like nothing else, but it didnít disfigure myface. I was VERY lucky - the vinegar has not worked as effectively any where else. My legs are scarred very badly. After all, Iíve had this at least 4 years.   [End]

• Re: Vitamin C, iron tablets, and teh salt cure   by esme90  8y   1,484  Ask Humaworm

Dear Humaworm ... Iím not sure itís ascarid then, because I donít think my critters do egg sacs or larva nests. ... I suspect my rashes are actually individual larva that burrow up to the skin, where they meander around for a bit, then create a new papule to nestle in for a day or two before breaking out again, and going for a walk then creating another papule. If I break the skin, and then smear vinegar onto the broken skin, quite often a larva pops out - just a little white smidge, that could easily be mistaken for skin. ... Iím still taking HW religiously day and night, and will carry on with th ...   [retrieve this message]

• Vitamin C, iron tablets, and teh salt cure   by esme90  8y   1,407  Ask Humaworm

Dear Humaworm ... Iím on day 7 of HW, and thereís hasnít been much difference. So I decided (with prompting) to try the water cure, along with taking 0.5 teaspoon of unrefined sea salt in the am. I definitely felt a lot better in terms of less brain fog, and I drank heaps more water, and peed it out much more than normal - my pee was greener than usual. The next day, the skin looked a bit better. So I did the same the nextday. The day after that, I was prompted to take an iron tablet (Iíve been getting really pale) and 1,000mg of Vit C at night inbetween doses of HW. ... ... In your experience, is ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Boils after Co-Q10   by esme90  8y   1,056  Ask Humaworm

Iím not sure whether it could be the same thing, but way back before I thought I had parasites, I used to get boils on my ear, and my thighs. This could have been the beginning of the infestation. Even now a lot of the rash I get looks like boils, but they itch, and they have no pus inside. ... ... The only way youíd get any further indication would be by doing another parasite cleanse like clarkia or humaworm.   [End]

• Re: Did you do your bowel cleanse before, during or after the humaworm?   by esme90  8y   1,059  Ask Humaworm

What a great post. ... Hmmm, looks like Iím going to have to sneak some petworm inot the catfood on the sly. My parents are totally against cleanses, and think Iím mad. ... Quick question - did you do your bowel cleanse, before, during or after the humaworm? ... As for the clay- I did one cup of psyllium and bentonite in the am for a month and felt wonderful. It really does clean you out. I did something similar to the Clarkia at the same time, but took it 1 hour after the psyllium and bentonite. Thoroughly recommend putting apple juice in the P&B mixture to make it taste better. The first 3 days I ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: what about starting a week early? Take it now   by esme90  8y   790  Ask Humaworm

Cheers, will do.   [End]

• Image Embedded what about starting a week early?   by esme90  8y   951  Ask Humaworm

... ... ... ... ... Dear Humaworm ... Above are images of my skin after waiting 90 days. Actually, itís only really got bad in the last week. Iíve been taking a formula by Pukka with sarsparilla, neem, gotu kola, manjishta, turmeric, licorice, and bhringaraj in it, and that seems to have helped. I also donít think I have morgellons any more, as I havenít seen a fibre for quite some time. Probably since finishing the Clarkia in around August. However, Iíve still had little itchy bumps, that I kept under control with vinegar and hydrogen peroxide, and by taking the Pukka. The ankle patch has been slowl ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Sorry - that last msg should have been addressed to shroom! n/m   by esme90  8y   2,517  Parasites Support

• Re: Happy to announce doc trip success!   by esme90  8y   2,730  Parasites Support

First of all - great link, thanks. Itís good to see that bit about peripheral neuropathy, because Iíve just had a really bad placement grade, because I tried to get this doctor to investigate loiaisis in a patient with elephantine skin (aka hyperkeratosis) and peripheral neuropathy. As an Occupational therapy student Iím not allowed to make diagnoses, but I didnít see the harm in suggesting that they investigate this option, especially as the patient was from West Africa, and they had been unable to diagnose anything. They blanked me. Completely. They prefer to think itís Yars disease (vec ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Yay finally!   by esme90  8y   661  Ask Humaworm

When they thought I might have coeliac they asked if my pooh was pale and floated. Does yours?   [End]

• Re: Happy to announce doc trip success!   by esme90  8y   2,629  Parasites Support

Hate to break it to you, but isnít risperidone the drug they give to folk with diagnosed delusional parasitosis? ... rgds ... esme   [End]

• Re: International Shipping Prices of HUMAWORM   by esme90  8y   759  Ask Humaworm

Dear Humaworm ... Postal prices have recently gone up in the UK. Does your shipping price take that into account? ... Rgds ... esme   [End]

• Re: Esme...   by esme90  8y   2,073  Ask Humaworm

The short answer is Iím not sure Iíve got it. The doctors are still unable to give me a diagnosis as yet. Plus the situation is complicated by the fact I have been using herbal protocols and the symptoms are lessening (hooray!) ... My symptoms have been multiple and all very minor. Some of them are attributable to schisto; others could be trichinella or loa loa. Iíll do a full list another day. Sorry, but Iím up to my stressed little eyeballs right now trying to organise a graduation do, and write a thesis, and do well on a practice placement all in 24 hours. ... Shortest way to give you info is ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: kennel cough   by esme90  8y   2,056  Pets/Animals

If you use the same vet for your other 2 dogs, maybe check theyíve been vaccinated for kennel cough. In the UK, thatís a normal part of the vaccinations. ... Rgds ... esme   [End]

• Re: Found stray with Heartworms... basically a mess   by esme90  8y   2,150  Pets/Animals

Is your vet sure she doesnít have kennel cough? One of my dogs caught it in Thailand, and the symptoms of green mucus, coughing up watery stuff, and streamy eyes were pretty much the same. Also she had no strength suddenly - just flopped around. I got her to a vet who gave her the vaccination again, and said hope for the best. She slept with me very night, and I gave her lucozade mixed with milk (well I did) and she got better after 3 days. ... ... Hope she gets better soon. Sending her strength and love. ... Is it just me but i couldnít find Humawormís list of herbs? ... Apart from the garlic ... Rgds ...   [retrieve this message]

• Thanks - sounds like a song!! n/m   by esme90  8y   877  Ask Humaworm

• Re: Words of comfort(?), advice(?) -Blah   by esme90  8y   1,592  Parasites Support

I find myself giving up and coming back to it. Try the neem, it really has got me to the point where I think I can crack this. Stop using wormwood et al for a while. I got *told off* by Humaworm (just joking, hi Grandma) for wanting to use that after using Natureís Answer for 3 weeks. She says you need to take a 90 day break inbetween courses in case any adults survived, and developed an immunity to the herbs. According to her, they die off after 3 months, and you can kill off the newborn. Iíll try it her way and see. I know that critters have been developing immunity to over-use of praziq ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: SUGGESTIONS FOR GAS from parasite killing?   by esme90  8y   745  Parasites Support

If you can face it, do a bowel cleanse with bentonite and psyllium - it really helped me. Donít start with a lot though - say 1/4 cup of bentonite, and a tsp of psyllium to get started , with heaps of water   [End]

• Re: website   by esme90  8y   749  Parasites Support

I suppose they could indeed be miracidae and adult flukes. ... http://www.dpd.cdc.gov/dpdx/HTML/Fasciolopsiasis.htm ... Thereís a Cambridge Schistosoma Society site as well that Iím not posting the address of here because so many people follow these links that servers crash. If youíre that interested do a search for it. They reckong these suckers can live 25 years. ... rgds ... esme90   [End]

• what about herbs that clean out the lymph system? n/m   by esme90  8y   1,121  Ask Humaworm

• Re: What are these?   by esme90  8y   1,658  Parasites Support

Lorim ... Could what you have be flukes? Iíll search out some websites for you (DPDx and Patient UK, so good reliable medical info ;-) ) but I need to get to bed soon now. If itís any consolation, you are not alone. Look on the morgellons website and youíll see those sufferers got similar treatment by the doctors. Iíve had similar treatment, except Iím an OT student, so they canít be quite so peremptory with me. Instead, Iíve had several rather catty arguments with the doctor at the hospital for tropical diseases, and the dermatologist has cancelled my appointment once. I think heís avoiding ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Sorry, don't mean to butt in on your conversation   by esme90  8y   1,399  Ask Humaworm

Sorry, one more thing... ... hemp oil is supposed to be a strong antihelminth according to ... http://www.pfaf.org/database/search_use.php?K[]=Anthelmintic ... Cottage cheese and super greens alkalise the body, which is supposed to be a hostile environment for parasites.   [End]

• Re: Sorry, don't mean to butt in on your conversation   by esme90  8y   1,504  Ask Humaworm

Have either of you tried a bowel cleanse? One that doesnít get absorbed into the body, but passes through the gut, absorbing toxins on the way? I think that that is how bentonite clay works, and also psyllium husk. If the lethargy and cold symptoms are due to toxin generation, or die off, then, logically, such a cleanse would help. ... I donít have MCS, but I know that P&B shakes helped me to cope with die off. I started a parasite cleanse, and felt awful. Then I thought maybe my system was so congested with toxins already, that a bowel cleanse would help with elimination of toxins. My memory ...   [retrieve this message]

• neem   by esme90  8y   750  Ask Humaworm

Hello Grandma! (cheeky grin) ... In rebellion because you said I couldnít start my humaworm for antoher 2 months!!! So I thought Iíd experiment with neem tincture to see what it does. I tried it before for 3 weeks and either got die-off or made the critters worse. I stopped it after 3 weeks, because I was scared I was making them worse.Iím taking it now with MSM, olive leaf, and oil of oregano, and have been for about 1.5 weeks. I also switched to Oxypowder as bowel cleanse, because I believe worms donít like high oxygen environments. Somethingís working, because I had a wriggly grey leaf-sha ...   [retrieve this message]

• carbon economy ousted oxygen therapies??   by esme90  8y   295  Oxygen

Iím not sure Iím on the right forum. I remember someone posting a message about H2O2 and other oxygen therapies falling from favour, because lots of new drugs were being produced from petrochem bases, and the oil companies and drug companies put pressure on the government, and gave doctors incentives to use these oil-based therapies instead. ... Does anybody else remember this thread and can help me find it - or recap on it? I want to find out more for a friendís book on hydrogen-based economies ... rgds ... esme   [End]

• Re: Parasite question   by esme90  8y   749  Ask Humaworm

http://www.emedicine.com/ped/topic782.htm ... ĒPassage of cloudy milklike urine may denote chyluria.Ē ... Chyluria - n. 1. (Med.) A morbid condition in which the urine contains chyle or fatty matter, giving it a milky appearance. ... from http://www.thefreedictionary.com/chyluria ... rggds ... esme ...   [End]

• Re: Can't you take slightly less?   by esme90  8y   1,406  Parasites Support

I canít stand die-off either. I also get the blocked ears feeling. But my die off consists mostly of even more itchy lesions on my skin, fever, palpitations. Itís the pits. For your blocked nose - howís your diet? Maybe if you did a cleanse first, and avoided mucous forming foods, you wouldnít get the blocked nose?? If youíre already on a juice diet, my apologies, it was just a thought ... rgds ... esme   [End]

• Re: Can you guys identify these?   by esme90  8y   1,081  Parasites Support

http://www.medicine.mcgill.ca/tropmed/txt/lecture5%20filaria%20and%20schisto.htm ... Iím not sure of the scale of these pics, but have a look at the pic of fasciolopsis ... I think these can grow up to 7 cm ... rgds ... esme   [End]

• Re: Week 3 and BMs are green not black   by esme90  8y   640  Bowel Cleanse Suppor

Thought of that one. Iím using P&B shakes, and eating perfectly normally - lots of raw green vegetables yes, but with a carbohydrate main elemeent like lasagne or pasta. Iíve always eaten like this, and my BM hasnít been green before. ... rgds ... esme   [End]

• Re: Week 3 and BMs are green not black   by esme90  8y   665  Bowel Cleanse Suppor

No they werent black before, they were normal - tan, not too smelly. Iím doing this cleanse to try to cleanse my gut of mucoid plaque, and old digestive matter, and itís not happening. ... The greenness only started in week 3, so Iím wondering if my liver is producing too much bile. ... rgds ... esme   [End]

• Re: Parasite question   by esme90  8y   757  Ask Humaworm

I have. I was looking for the link, but I canít find it right now. Basically, itís caused by a concomitant bacterial infection caused by the presence of the parasite. Iím trying to remember which parasite I was reseaching when I found this information. Will get back to you.   [End]

• Re: Hydrogen peroxide helps   by esme90  8y   1,546  Morgellons

What happens when you apply it? ... With me, the fibres come crawling out, and I use vinegar to dissolve them, or sticky tape to pick them up.   [End]

• Re: I think my daughter has Morgellons, anyone tried peroxide, oregano, ...   by esme90  8y   1,647  Morgellons

This is an ethical issue for me. I ahve had NO joy from the doctors - the disbelieving schmucks - but to not go to teh doctor to check that itís something else more serious? Your call, but Iíd go to the doc to see if the tests come up with anything. But then Iím in the UK, and the tests donít cost me anything. ... ... If your daughter has Morgellons, then do a parasite and bowel cleanse. It does help, and youíll see immediate results. Just remember the die off can get real bad, so prepare for it to get worse to get better. Iíve found neem leaf capsules worked as a parasite cleanse - die off was ...   [retrieve this message]

• Week 3 and BMs are green not black   by esme90  8y   774  Bowel Cleanse Suppor

What does this mean? Is it bile? Am I doing something wrong? Am I getting any clsoer to seeing some mucoid plaque? ... Hopeful as ever ... esme   [End]

• Re: strange "freckles" and "goosebumps" on arms...PLEASE HELP!   by esme90  8y   2,899  Eczema/Excema

I used to have something similar when I was a kid. Some of mine were almost like white heads?? Most of them were on the back of my upper arms. I speculate now many years on whether these were parasite related as I am battling a parasite that I know Iíve had for a long time, although Iím not sure how long. ... Have you tried a parasite cleanse?   [End]

• Has anyone else noticed fibres in their house dust?   by esme90  8y   545  Morgellons

They seem to get airborne quite a lot, and drift around a lot. I ahve been vacuuming like crazy, but the other day I noticed that there were masses of these fibres in all teh crenellations on the vacuum hose. Yuch! Out comes the vinegar.   [End]

• Re: Treatment for Morgellons   by esme90  8y   945  Morgellons

Itís vibrational distance healing with no guarantees. ... The similarities with cochineal fibres is interesting though, especially as theyíre designed to be wind-born.   [End]

• Re: malathion   by esme90  8y   2,710  Parasites Support

Okay, can I co-star in your horror movie? ... Iíve got a lovely big bump on my foot that is worm-shaped and wriggles, when I apply malathion or hydrogen peroxide to it. ... The last time I got blocked eustachians was by taking a hot bath, drying off, and applying malathion (itís a standard OTC 0.5% scabicide) to my whole body (except the face). I was actually trying to get rid of the bump on my foot. That just wriggled around even more and the worm came right up to just under the skin. However, I got 2 point-specific headaches at the back of my head. Then a couple of hours later, I got the bloc ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Isn't it a case of better out than in?   by esme90  8y   895  Ask Humaworm

Oh, maybe bathing in milk would help?? Umm, I was taking a combined tincture like Clarkia, and spent 2 weeks not eating dairy products, then had milk with my cereal one day, and the next bowel movement out pops a nasty orange parasite. It didnít look very worm-like - in fact it looked more like orange seaweed - bladderwrack - a patch of mucus with a pod in the middle. Anyway, I think it was still alive, because when I picked it up, I felt a sharp pain in that finger. It throbbed for a day afterward. It only cleared up after soaking the finger in the Clarkia tincture and really hot water. ... ...   [retrieve this message]

• Isn't it a case of better out than in?   by esme90  8y   803  Ask Humaworm

If Jesus gave the milk to his disciple to get the worm out, isnít that a case for drinking milk? ... Some of the herbal remedies that you find in the old books have recipes like boiling garlic in milk. ... I stopped dairy when I started my cleanse, but had some with my cereal the other day, and got a worm out. So Iím not sure that stopping dairy is a good thing. ... rgds ... esme   [End]

• Re: Thanks for showing me where to look, Hanna   by esme90  8y   648  Bowel Cleanse Suppor

I love Curezone, but I have to get my life back, and stop spending so much time on here, because I have an essay to write. ;-) I find it really interesting reading through the posts, but if Iím looking for something specific, unless itís in the knowledge base or the articles, I sometimes find it impossible to find the information for a general overview. I have a dry body, and wish Iíd known about the oxypowder before I bought the bentonite and psyllium ... Much appreciated links ... rgds ... esme   [End]

• Re: UT not good for Morgellons   by esme90  8y   1,159  Morgellons

Slaphappy, ... Iím so glad you posted this. I was really not keen on doing UT, and now youíve given me the excuse not to do it. ... rgds ... esme   [End]

• Re: No sleep when having morgellons   by esme90  8y   1,677  Morgellons

i havenít had the vaginal problem, i donít think, but having had other problems - thrush, and possibly a fluke infection - I quite agree that itís worse than having it in you elsewhere. I did a parasite cleanse that seems to have helped, although Iím not completely cured yet. And I donít want to speak too soon, as I have thought Iíve got this thing beat in the past, and itís come back, and seemingly developed an immunity to the stuff I used to get rid of it before. ... For the washing, I found that tumble drying my sheets and clothes for 10 minutes on high heat or until dry got rid of them. I ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Humaworm, speaking of parasites all over the body...   by esme90  8y   1,426  Parasites Support

Umm, why do I think itís parasites? ... Because Iíve seen worms as floaters in my eyes. I mean literally - an earthworm shaped thing that has been flicking around in my eye. Iíve had eye twitches for a few months now. Iíve got a 1.5Ē worm-shaped lump in my left ankle, which wriggles just under the skin (yes, itís house of horror time) when I apply malathion or hydrogen peroxide in that area. I regularly get rashes which exude white fibres. I have had a long shape appear on my left underarm which looked like a very long worm folded on itself 2 or 3 times to fit into that area. Iíve had headach ...   [retrieve this message]

• Why isn't Oxy-powder in the Knowledge Base?   by esme90  8y   750  Bowel Cleanse Suppor

a lot of people on this forum seem to be using it, with success. Surely it should be added to the cleansing page, and to oxygen therapies?? ... Iím still new here, so am not sure how curezone works. Would someone mind explaining? ... rgds ... esme   [End]

• Re: Humaworm, So how worried are you about superparasites?   by esme90  8y   673  Ask Humaworm

Okay, so what about continuing with other stuff like the MSM, olive leaf, uta de gato, and oil of oregano? (I only just started these a week ago). ... Iím a bit puzzled because the hulda clarke program does 2weeks, 1 week break, 2weeks, 1 week break, and then another 2 weeks. Itís fairly similar to the Natureís answer stuff, as far as I can tell. ... rgds ... esme   [End]

• Re: something is crawling around   by esme90  8y   755  Ask Humaworm

I think Iíve had a similar experience, but the imprint was on my sheets by my arms (ie far away from my butt), and the imprint was in blood. It looked like it had wriggled around for a bit. I couldnít find a body. I hate the idea that it came out of my skin, had a party, then popped back in. ... rgds ... esme90   [End]

• How long does it take for the stomach to empty?   by esme90  8y   713  Ask Humaworm

My chow times donít look very conducive to the 12 hour rule. I can take humaworm before breakfast at 7, but I generally eat my evening meal at 6. I only have 2 meals a day. What do you think? Should I take the second shot slightly early? ... rgds ... esme90   [End]

• Humaworm, So how worried are you about superparasites?   by esme90  8y   851  Ask Humaworm

Given that Iíve been taking probably about 500mg of the wormwood, and 250mg each of clove and black walnut herbs in the Natureís answer combined tincture for the last 3 weeks. It says each herb is 1:1, but lists teh black walnut as being the highest by weight, then the wormwood, then sweet annie, then the cloves. Very difficult (and annoying ) to do a conversion to grams. ... Iíve taken a 7 day break. Iím hesitating moving onto the humaworm because Iím dreading the die -off. I have a lot of schoolwork coming up. ... rgds ... esme90   [End]

• Re: Humaworm, speaking of parasites all over the body...   by esme90  8y   1,416  Parasites Support

the ones in my head have always found their way to my ears and sinuses and have found their way down into my stomach via the eustachian tube. Iíd have a blocked ear for an hour or two, and then it would disappear.   [End]

• Re: Parastroy.....   by esme90  8y   1,792  Parasites Support

I was complaining about constipation as well but I blamed it on the P&B shakes until I started the weekís break from the parasite cleanse. My bowels instantly became nice and regular, and cooperative, the very next day after stopping the Clarkia. So I think I have an intestinal worm that is very unhappy about the Clarkia. In fact, some days, I swear I can feel him swish around. Maybe try the Co-enzyme q10 protocol? Or the L-lyseine and ozonated olive oil protocol? - along with your current parasite cleanse. Iím currently taking MSM - and I think Iíve been excreting bits of tapeworm. I have ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Natural Diets = Lower Parasite Infections In People & Animals   by esme90  8y   663  Ask Humaworm

My case kind of fits with the diet theory, if I caught it swimming in reservoir in the jungle. However, I ate like a native in Thailand - lots of garlic, onions, chilli, fresh-cooked foods, raw greens and radishes as accompaniments (something Thai restaurants donít do over here, just donít understand it). My diet there probably slowed it down, but didnít stop it.   [End]

• Re: refusal to worry   by esme90  8y   725  Parasites Support

Hmmm, was wondering when the superparasite theory would bounace up. After taking 3 (not 2) weeks of Natureís answers extract of wormwood, clove and black walnut - have felt variously crap, good, crap (excuse language). But have not had die off symptoms as bad as when I took neem for 3 weeks. However, the die off only really started after 2 weeks of taking the neem. I regret stopping the neem for 2 weeks now, because going back on it hasnít started any die off, but at the time, I didnít know about die off, and I was scared I was feeding the parasites. Perhaps the nature answer extract wasní ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: anybody heard of feeling cold   by esme90  8y   1,077  Parasites Support

yep, same about the cold. Although, I find drinking a hot drink helps abit, but the only real help is to get under loads of hot water. ... I started on 3g a day (2X750mg in the am, and then 2 in the eve before bed). Just had a hunch really, about sulphur. Anyway, first day - more rashes, and the headache from heck, and Iím sooooo tired - always a sure sign of die-off with me. 2nd day - felt feverish around my shoulders (sounds wierd? feels wierd - very annoying - feels like bad flu body ache, but I donít have a temperature anywhere I can say ĒLook, doctor, I have a fever.Ē) 3rd day - fine - ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Taking an herbal break   by esme90  8y   757  Parasites Support

I agree with zooii. I donít think the wormwood mixture kills off all large worms either. Donít be creeped out, folks, but I have a 1.5Ē by 0.5Ē lump in my foot that wriggles when I apply hydrogen peroxide or malathion (commerical scabicide). Sometimes the ĒwormĒ surfaces above the muscle, and is clearly tapered in shape. So far, the herbs havenít killed it, but have stopped the rash, and lesions in that area. I also have ĒarteriesĒ that surfaced a couple of months ago, and are prominent beneath my skin, and beat quite emphatically. Theyíer in the wrong place for pulse points (I do first ai ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Does it have to be a 3 month break?   by esme90  8y   860  Ask Humaworm

I guess we are the research. Who wants to be the control group. NOT ME, if that means allo meds. ... Will let you know how it goes. Is there anything in humaworm that promotes digestive enzymes, because thatís one thing that I picked up by doing a websearch (using the ABC network webengine) that has worked for victims. Anyway, I may have morgellons, and a bunch of other stuff, so Iíll use the humaworm to get rid of the other stuff, and see wher eI stand. I canít wait to use it. My week break from Clarkia finishes on the 17th, but yesterday I got all excited and poked at this orange parasite t ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Anybody consistently felt cold after taking MSM?   by esme90  8y   1,806  MSM

So to test these issues out, Iíd need to up moly and up copper, right? ... To save me lookin on the net, do you know what foods moly comes in or can i get a supplement?   [End]

• Re: Parastroy.....   by esme90  8y   1,790  Parasites Support

For the epsom salts - Iíd probably just follow the instructions on the packet, since youíre only trying to ĒunblockĒ rather than do a Clark protocol or anything uncomplicated. ... For the bowel cleanse, I take the Clarkia, then wait 30 mins before taking the P&B shakes. Most people say wait an hour inbetween though, but I donít ahave the time, so have just had to risk it. I only take one P&B shake in the am, so donít have timing issues the rest of the day. The reason for the gap is that the bentonite might absorb the clarkia, and make it less effective. ... rgds ... esme90   [End]

• [meekly] sorry for late reply   by esme90  8y   1,534  Morgellons

What if the CDC are reading the messages on this site, since a lot of the morgellons sufferers definitely come here. Then, having taken a policy decision to minimise information on nematodes available on the net in order to stop people from Ēcoming upĒ with symptoms that fit a diagnosis, they see my post, and decide to put it back up, to minimise the feeling of government conspiracy that is quite evidently festering. ... Does this make any sense, or am I being more than paranoid? ;-)   [End]

• Re: Esme, about that link...   by esme90  8y   1,389  Morgellons

Yes, it is. Okay, conspiracy theory diminishing, but there are others, that Iíve used regularly, like the ryoko university one, and theyíve gone as well. Will rummage for the links ... rgds ... esme90   [End]

• Anybody consistently felt cold after taking MSM?   by esme90  8y   1,782  MSM

about 30 mins after taking it, I am freezing cold - back, legs, hands. I am on a break from my other herbs, and am just taking MSM, so itís definitely the MSM. Iím taking 5g a day. Think I have parasites, and the MSM initially caused symptoms of die off. Now Iím just very tired, and very cold. Hoping someone can come up with an explanation. ... rgds ... esme90   [End]

• anybody heard of feeling cold   by esme90  8y   1,102  Parasites Support

as a symptom of die off? Iím on the weekís break from Clarkia, still taking MSM though. 30mins after taking it, I am freezing. Will post on the MSM board also. ... rgds ... esme90   [End]

• This is when the curezone book would come in real handy, Ana et al!!   by esme90  8y   952  Parasites Support

I am pretty new to cleanses myself, so I hope that someone else is typing a more full answer to your question. However, I feel itís important to help in even a small way if I can. ... So, I tried a mixed tincture called Natureís answer: Black Walnut & Wormwood complex. Itís got the same herbs as Clarkia, but the alcohol has been extracted. Ther herbs are black walnut, wormwood (duh), and clove oil. I tried it for 3 weeks, and Iíve had some results - symptoms of die off, skin rash dying down, etc, aliens in my stools, aches, pains, ticking muscles, wierd pulses appearing in my skin, brain fog, ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Parastroy.....   by esme90  8y   2,760  Parasites Support

I had the same thing, Iím glad itís not just me. I had this zany idea for a while that the intestinal parasites create a bubble of gas (ammonia?) when something passes through that they donít like, like clarkia or parastroy, so it stops the stuff from touching them. I have had the same reaction to raw onions since this started, when I never had this reaction before contracting worms. Itís only now that I find out from this site that onions are a worm-unfriendly food. ... I ahve no evidence for this, but itís still an interesting idea. ... I agree with hopinso that you need to make sure you clean ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: can i stop a colon cleanse and do a liver flush?   by esme90  8y   1,112  Liver Flush Support

Thanks guys, will do this. ... Iím pretty psyched, especially as I passed an orange worm today (already posted this on the parasites forum, but feel the need to talk about it a bit more). Alas, no pics. ... I know that even if I only pass stones, Iíll have unclogged my liver a bit so that it can help with drawing these things out of my blood. ... rgds ... esme90   [End]

• Does it have to be a 3 month break?   by esme90  8y   1,096  Ask Humaworm

Dear Humaworm, I saw from some answers you gave Briseis: ... http://curezone.com/forums/m.asp?f=757&i=543#i ... that you recommend a 3 month break between sessions of taking humaworm. However, you also say that for Morgellons, taking it 4 times a year has been necessary rather than twice a year. ... So are you saying that for Morgellons - a 60 day break is okay? ... Iím pretty certain Iím going to have to repeat the protocol, as Iíve been on Natureís Answers combined tincture for 3 weeks, with only minimal results. ... rgds ... esme90   [End]

• No doubt about it - success!   by esme90  8y   536  Parasites Support

Okay, I passed an egg sac. There was no mistaking this thing for left-over undigested plant cellulose - it was bright orange, like a string of mucus with an egg sac attached. Very similar to the colonix picture, but much smaller. ... Sorry, folks, no pics - it was only an inch long, and my camera wasnít good enough to get it in focus. ... rgds ... esme90   [End]

• Re: GE Cotton might explain it   by esme90  8y   1,464  Morgellons

thatís true, but isnít the GE cotton grown in the States? That means that they would fly American cotton to Thailand for the Thais to sew, then ship it back? Wouldnít that be costly? ... Dunno,but itís a viable theory. ... rgds ... esme90   [End]

• can i stop a colon cleanse and do a liver flush?   by esme90  8y   1,626  Liver Flush Support

Iím on day 10 of a colon cleanse, and the week break of a parasite cleanse (I have worms, and started the parasite cleanse, before deciding that I probably need the colon cleanse to absorb the herbs effectively). Before I started teh colon cleanse, I was pretty regular with bowel movements, and didnít have constipation. With the colon cleanse I have been having 1 very diffiuclt movement a day. It really is a strain. I am drinking heaps of water, but the situation ahs been like this for 4-5 days. My liver has started hurting, and I am afraid that I have flukes in the liver. I want to do a l ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: mucoid plaque: true or not true?   by esme90  8y   20,579  Bowel Cleanse Debate  Ü Cross-post Ü

cool, juice fasting it is. Iím not really equipped to do enemas, both mentally, and equipment wise. [blush] Itís mainly because Iím living with my intolerant parents. They have a hard time understanding that Iím veggie nevermind that Iím doing a colon cleanse ;-) ... Anyway, the point I was trying to make with my previous post, but then got distracted, is that it canít be the P&B being the mucoid plaque, because Iím definitely passing teh P&B, but that itís perfectly normal colour and consistency when it comes out of me. ... rgds ... esme90   [End]

• Re: What's the highest daily dose of MSM that I can take safely?   by esme90  8y   1,686  MSM

I figure that the Clarke protocol of L-cysteine and ozonated olive oil has the same effect to increase sulphur and oxygen production in the cells. I reckon MSM and Vitamin C does the same thing. ... It hasnít worked yet, completely though, so will let you know if it does. Definitely soemthing is happening, even if itís just a detox!! ... rgds ... esme90   [End]

• Re: mucoid plaque: true or not true?   by esme90  8y   20,761  Bowel Cleanse Debate  Ü Cross-post Ü

iíve been on P&B shakes for 2 weeks, and am passing stools every morning, that look perfectly normal. Okay, some of them have been more gray than others (which I put down to teh bentonite), but mostly theyíve been normal colour (if anything a bit lighter than normal). ... I really want to pass mucoid plaque as I think I have parasites, and I think this would help to get rid of a lot of the parasite load. Iíve been drinking 2 litres of water a day, when I weigh 96 lbs (Ithink). Can anybody give me any hints as to how to speed the process up? Should i switch to oxypowder? SWF? ... rgds ... esme90   [retrieve this message]

• Re: MSM seems to be helping.   by esme90  8y   1,096  Morgellons

methylsulphonylmethane. Itís supposed to be a natural form of sulfur for the body. ... Thereís a forum on curezonehttp: ... //curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=106 ... and this is the website I read about the product: ... http://www.msm-info.com/ ... I still have die-off symptoms, so will let you know how it goes. This is day 2 so far. ... rgds ... esme90   [End]

• Re: GE Cotton might explain it   by esme90  8y   1,503  Morgellons

thatís the explanation for America, but how do you explain the other countries. I got this in Thailand!!! ... rgds ... esme90   [End]

• Re: Kill (parasites) on skin   by esme90  8y   798  Parasites Support

I found that neem hatches the eggs, but that they are still viable on the skin. I need to use something else to kill the actual worms. ... rgds ... esme90   [End]

• Re: Body Aches with Clarkia   by esme90  8y   708  Parasites Support

Iíve had this, even after 3 weeks. Iím taking a week break now, and will start again in a week. I definitely have worms - Iíve seen them. So Iíd say itís die off and not an allergic reaction ... rgds ... esme90   [End]

• Re: Help Please... What Should I do Next?   by esme90  8y   816  Bowel Cleanse Suppor

Just to clarify, so you went on this diet: ... more fresh fruit and Veggies, no salt, no soda, no fast food ... but you havenít been doing a cleansing diet at all? ... ... It sounds like parasites to me, but then everything sounds like parasites to me ;-))Maybe try posting on the parasites forum, asking if it sounds like parasites to them. ... I probably would try a colon cleanse, but probably Oxypowder, with plenty of water since you seem to easily get constipated. Iíve heard Oxypowder gives you watery stools. (P&B shakes (which is what Iím doing) have given me constipation on and off, and I have been ...   [retrieve this message]

• conspiracy feeling strengthening.   by esme90  8y   1,849  Morgellons

My feeling that there is a cover-up here is getting stronger. ... I recommended a url: ... http://www.dpd.cdc.gov/dpdx/HTML/Filariasis.htm ... in a post on curezone, and today the whole site has been shut down. ... It used to be the photo library and fact sheets for doctors at thte CDC - telling you what tests to be done for various nematode-induced diseases, symptoms, and lifecycles of the suckers. ... ... If this is a cover-up the CDC arenít going to be doing a true investigation. Theyíre going to be trying to make sure that the general public canít find out where Morgellons originated, or prognosis. ... R ...   [retrieve this message]

• MSM seems to be helping.   by esme90  8y   1,363  Morgellons

Only been on it 2 days, taking 2X750mg twice a day. Got die off symptoms - headache, muscle ache, and my visibly pulsing worms stop pulsing sometimes. Increase in fibres coming out of the skin, though, but maybe thatís because the environment is hostile?? PLan to slowly up dosage, and see. ... Rgds ... esme90   [End]

• What's the highest daily dose of MSM that I can take safely?   by esme90  8y   1,794  MSM

Iíve just started on 1,500mg, and am getting lethargia, and mild headaches, but it looks like itís killing off my worm infection, so I donít mind the die off symptoms. ... Want to up my dosage so that I definitely get rid of these suckers. ... Rgds ... esme90   [End]

• Re: MSM prevents what types of parasites/worms?   by esme90  8y   3,305  MSM

I donít know for sure exactly what I have, but itís in my arteries - you can see them sucking away. Anyway, started taking MSM yesterday - 1X 750mg capsule in teh evening, then 2X 750mg twice today. I feel quite ill, Iím hoping thatís die off. The noticeable difference is in my Ēpulsing wormsĒ - they stop sucking periodically, althoguh up to now, theyíve always started up again. ... I suspect I have blood flukes or strongyloides. ... Will let you know how it goes. ... Have you tried Clarkia? ... Rgds ... esme90   [End]

• Re: re: my sons eyes   by esme90  8y   1,077  Ask Humaworm

Having looked further, I think a number of companies use the Dr C recipes. But few of them produce the eyewash (only one that I can see, and I already provided teh link). Thereís another comapny that provides a powder so you can brew your own, but itís a bulk buy and pricey. ... http://shoppure.com/pro357005.html ... Rgds ... esme90   [End]

• Re: re: my sons eyes   by esme90  8y   1,074  Ask Humaworm

I donít know if this helps. This is what I found: ... http://zhealthinfo.com/herbal_eyebright.html ... [Sorry, I donít know how to create links in this editor]. I canít work out whether this has alcohol in or not. ... The recipe is here: ... http://www.herballegacy.com/id532.htm ... Rgds ... esme90   [End]

• Re: that sounds like a good idea n/m   by esme90  8y   5,780  Morgellons

Thanks for the concern. Iím aware of the silver accumulation problems, and donít intend to use the silver for very long. In fact, the worm problem in the R. eye seems to have already resolved after 1 application, so I will treat both R. and L. today and then leave it alone. ... Thereís no way that 2 applications could create a massive accumulation, and my body will digest whatís applied eventually. ... Rgds ... esme90   [End]

• Near constipation   by esme90  8y   355  Bowel Cleanse Suppor

Iím not constipated, but Iím having a lot of difficulty going. I started the P&B shakes on 1/8/06. The first day I took way too much - 2 shakes - both half a cup of bentonite, and 1 tablespooon of psyllium, and found it difficult to go. After that, I reduced to 1 cup a day, and found opening my bowels quite easy - sometimes going twice a day. Itís 7 days later, and Iím only doing 1 shake a day - same recipe - and itís been really hard to go for the last 2 day. ... Antoher thing - on the first day, my stools were really black. Hooray, I thought - here comes the mucoid plaque. But since then, t ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: SMALL BLACK WORMS COMING OUT OF FEET AND HANDS!   by esme90  8y   51,189  Parasites Support

Similar sort of story - except my worms didnít hurt as much (I suspect because they werenít on the bottom of my foot more on the inner sole, so I didnít press on it). I had a wound on my inner sole for ages 5 years ago, which I got while wondering bare foot around my garden in Thailand. A few months later I started getting prickly feelings in my buttocks, a few months after that, a severe rash on my ankle. Anyway, I now have it through out my system, but hope to be gettin grid of it with teh Clarkia. Am switching to Humaworm when it arrives, and if that doesnít work then will swithc to Par ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: I had to stop   by esme90  8y   2,078  Ask Humaworm

Alexandra ... How has it gone with teh vinegar? I suddenly realised that I should warn you to keep it out of your eyes. Please tell me you did that. Itís fine any where else. ... ... I also thought I have a couple of other ways fo dealing with die off - toothpaste (the white kind). I think itís the borax that helps, or it could be the peppermint. And diprobase (a parrafin oil ointment). Although, the hemp oil may be a better option than the latter. ... rgds ... esme90   [End]

• Re: Strongyloides and life   by esme90  8y   5,774  Parasites Support

Wrayc ... You sound really down, man (or woman). I originally suspected I have strongyloides. I still think itís a toss-up between that and schistosoma. I have these things in my blood vessels, but they set up muscle twitches - go figure. My heartís affected, as is my brain, eyes and neck. However, the original symptom I htink was a slow-healing lesion in my foot, that itched quite a bit (5 years ago). After that, a prickly feeling on my buttocks, rashes on my limbs, visual disturbances. Present day, nothing on the blood, stool or urine tests showed anything except a slight eosinophilia raise ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: The question is...   by esme90  8y   1,961  Parasites Debate

Ēif you took a human and raised him in a parasite-free biosphere free of any possible parasites, according to Clark it would be impossible for him to get any diseases, which is incorrect.Ē ... Hold on, why is the logical sequitur to this situation that the human would still get ill? ... ... As to your last paragraph, Iím not asking whether the Clark protocols will help (which I am already testing out), or whether the Morgellons is caused by parasites (because Iím fairly certain it is (that belief is part of the Morgellons syndrome, duh)). The issue I am trying to debate, sir, is how true Clarkís s ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Key Points   by esme90  8y   1,998  Ask Humaworm

alexandra ... in answer to your question, ĒSO WHAT UP???? One friend told me last week sometimes you have to just relenquish control and ride the wave, let you body do what itís going to do and gently help it along.He said sometimes you just have to go thru horrible times!!Ē ... Iím quite into metaphysics, and thinking creating reality, but Iíve also been thinking why me. I found this via Seunimís blog, and it all started to click: ... http://curezone.com/blogs/c/c.asp?d=10211 ... It takes something this serious, and disgusting to get me to take up cleansing. Before now, Iíve always been of the opini ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: that sounds like a good idea n/m   by esme90  8y   5,848  Morgellons

Okay, folks, I couldnít find food grade hydrogen peroxide, so I decided to forget ingesting, and bought 6% ordinary, and a little bottle of colloidal silver. Yesterday night, I used some cotton wool to apply h202 to the skin of 1 leg, and waited for a bit. It stung, and then quietened down - then, after about 5 mins, I felt the old creepy crawly feeling (I hvenít felt that in months, since Iíve been on this parasite cleanse). I take a look at my leg, and there are some (not as many as in previous incidents) of those little white fibres that Morgellon sufferers go on about. Moreover, there ...   [retrieve this message]

• Parasites - the cause of all diseases?   by esme90  8y   2,398  Parasites Debate

I havenít read Clarkís ĒThe cure for all diseasesĒ - but I understand that she thinks parasites are pretty much at the bottom of all diseases. I came down with Morgellons a while ago, and researched various nematodes to try and fit my symptoms to a differential. Now, when I look around the curezone forums, and read various posts, lots and lots of symptoms can be attributed to nematodes, eg ... eye twitches, itchy eyes, floaters - all could be a sign of schistosoma, trichinella, loa loa, or onchocerca ... arthritis - Lymes or trichinella ... dermatitis, psoriasis - schisto, trichin, loa loa, the lis ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Parasites/Floaters???   by esme90  8y   2,936  Eye Floaters

You can get parasites that live in the eye - have a look at the CDC site at loa loa, onchocerca, and other filiariasis diseases ... http://www.dpd.cdc.gov/dpdx/HTML/Filariasis.htm ... Blood flukes (schistosoma) can also go into the eye, but donít tend to stay. ... Rgds ... esme90   [End]

• Re: curious?   by esme90  8y   659  Morgellons

This is speculation, but if a doctor thinks heís got worms, then all he has to do is prescribe himself a goodly dose of praziquantl or albendasole until the symptoms resolve. He has the status of being a doctor backing up his word, his credibility, and his mental health. Moreover, knowing the differentials for DP, and, say, bilharzia, he can figure out what not to say to colleagues, and what symptoms to mention, if he needs them to write his prescription out for him. ... ... I went to A&E. I was admitted. I would have been treated, but I spoke about those darn fibres, and then they couldnít fin ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: I wish I could hear from someone with similar experience   by esme90  8y   1,082  Ask Humaworm

Iím just going out but I saw your answer. ... Iím sorry you got scars. I hope none are on eyour face or hands. My rashes are almost gone, but they have left scars on my body (legs, stomach, arms), and I wonít be able to wear short sleeves or a knee-length skirt for a while. The vinegar doesnít work on whatís underneath the skin though, so thatís where the anti-parasite drugs come in. I agree that you need to reduce the humaworm dosage, or drop off for a couple of days, then go in on a low dose. ... Your poor dad. The second doctor I went to 4 years ago said I had psoriasis, but the stuff he gave ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Parasites & Morgellons Disease   by esme90  8y   1,296  Ask Humaworm

Thanks for the well wishes. ... I am getting better. I too have been worried about my family, washing and tumble drying my clothes (I think high heat kills the worms/larva but not sure about the eggs). ... Iíve been using vinegar a lot to help the itch. I wipe my body with it first thing (important to put it on dry skin, so that capillary action will take the vinegar into open pores). Then I shower. Morning and evening. That has definitely helped. ... Good luck with your appointment with the dermatologist. I have an appointment with a tropical disease dermatologist on 25 August. ... Rgds ... Esme90   [retrieve this message]

• Re: I had to stop   by esme90  8y   2,237  Ask Humaworm

alexandra ... If itís any consolation, I experienced a similar reaction to neem leaf powder after a few days. I have Morgellons, so I think I have worms (schistosoma, to be precise) but have been unable to get the doctors to treat me. Iím still not sure that my reaction to neem was die-off, because since shortly thereafter I have found visible pulses all over my hands, ribs, hips, ankles and feet. Moreover, I found a bump that moves; itís 2-3Ē long. So I suspect that the neem has fed these parasites rather than killing them off. Either that, or they were in my blood vessels all along, and the ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: that sounds like a good idea n/m   by esme90  8y   5,864  Morgellons

Umm, Iím Chinese and quite fond of my brown hair;-) ... Yes, Iím in the UK. Had thought of the hydrogen peroxide (thanks for the chemical formula)but just havenít got round to sourcing it. Trip to chemist, I think. It isnít off the shelf stuff, so will have to speak to pharmacist. Bet you they will only sell weak stuff over the counter (ie without prescription from doctor), so will have to make do. Not sure about the home gadgetry business - sounds like a major project when I donít have an essay to write. ... Will let you know how it goes. ... Is the colloidal silver they sell in health food shops ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: ABC News Report - 'Skin Crawling' - Parasites & Morgellons Disease   by esme90  8y   3,678  Parasites Support

Dear Boldyloxx ... Thanks for the vote of confidence, and the eye tips. Iím having a bad spell today with a twitch in my eye, that is probably a worm. Iíll go out and get some eyebright eye drops tomorrow. Today, crying sorted it out (I read a really sad book). But the eye incidents are getting more and more frequent. Antibiotic eyedrops also worked (I got conjunctivitis), but taking those frequently isnít exactly good for you, I guess!!! ... Have already cut out starch and sugar - sticking to honey. Also wondering whether to cut out dairy completely. When i started the cleanse, I took dairy and ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Very Unusual Eye symptom (please need help)   by esme90  8y   1,314  Ask Rosie

Iím no expert, but having had to do a lot of research in med textbooks on worms recently for an article- sounds like ĒmightĒ be one of your problems. The enlargement bit sounds like an viral / bacterial infection, though. ... Rgds ... esme90   [End]

• Re: Is the such a thing as muscle parasites?n/m   by esme90  8y   935  Parasites: Skin

Itís also called trinchinellosis or trichinosis.   [End]

• Re: i would ask here   by esme90  8y   5,896  Morgellons

H2O2 being ozonated water? ... CS?? ... No, I havenít. Iím reluctant to fork out £100 for an ozonator until I actually have a job. So if this is still in train in a yearís time, Iíll let you know if ozonated water baths work. ... Whatís CS, please? ... Rgds ... Esme90   [End]

• Re: i would ask here   by esme90  8y   6,045  Morgellons

Iíve got it as well. Iíve found that vinegar consistently dissolves the fibres, but it doesní stop whatís under the skin. Diprobase (a paraffin oil ointment) stopped the itching and ĒbitingĒ for a while, as did neem cream, as did hemp cream. Guess what, and this is the first time Iím voicing these thoughts, I think these things somehow adapt to whatever hostile environment they find. Even the vinegar is taking longer to work than it used to, unless I roll the fibre around in the vinegar (as if Iím abrading some kind of coating), then itíll eventually fizz up and dissolve. ... Originally, I us ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Parasites & Morgellons Disease   by esme90  8y   1,421  Ask Humaworm

Dear PR ... Iíve recently come to the conclusion Iíve either got Morgellons or schistosoma (blood flukes). A major symptom right now is the stinging sensation and the rash that you speak of. I think the stinging is either the worm larva escaping my skin, or itís the adult worm pushing eggs out of the skin. I think itís probably part of the Ēdie offĒ phase, as it started when I started taking neem powder, which is anti-parasitic. However, I think the wormwood formula is stronger than neem, and that still isnít strong enough to kill this parasite off in one session. I have had these symptoms f ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Mollusc in urine   by esme90  8y   695  Parasites Support

Schistosoma can infect the bladder. ... http://www.schisto.org/Schistosomiasis/ ...   [End]

• Re: ABC News Report - 'Skin Crawling' - Parasites & Morgellons Disease   by esme90  8y   3,724  Parasites Support

Hi everyone, Iím new. Iíve just done 15 days of something similar to Clarkia, but itís an extract - alcohol derived, but with the alcohol extracted. The reason I did it is because I have Morgellons. I actually think I have schistosoma, but I made the mistake of pitching up at my doctorís surgery with some ĒsamplesĒ collected from my skin, and he shut down, and said all my symptoms are psychological, and referred me for Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy. This doesnít help my skin. I may or may not have excreted a worm or 3 during that 15 days of cleansing. Iím not the kind who digs around in he ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: I wish I could hear from someone with similar experience   by esme90  8y   1,302  Ask Humaworm

Dear Alexandria ... I suspect Iíve had worms (schistosoma or strongyloides) for the past 5 years. One of my main symptoms has been a rash that I think comes on when a worm dies or passes eggs. I found distilled vinegar helped. Iíd test it on a small patch on your arms or torso first, before putting it anywhere near your face. Also, I found that it burned MUCH more on my face than anywhere else. Moreover, I found that it burned the top layer of skin off on my face, but this helped in preventing scarring on my face. The scars on the rest of my body are pretty abysmal- the vinegar stopped the i ...   [retrieve this message]

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Oxy-Powder
Rated Best Colon Cleansing Product. Free Shipping. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. B...
I regained my life!
I no longer worry about having Herpes outbreaks
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

PLAT

Oxy-Powderģ Colon Cleanse
All Natural Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Same or Ne...
Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program according t...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Rose Laurel OPC Capsules
15% Off With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Cancer: Step Outside the Box
If you are concerned about Cancer - this is a must-read book.It ...
Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Electrolyzed reduced water protects against oxidative damage to DN...
What Ails You?
It doesnít matter - this can help.
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H. Restore lost reserves. J.CROWíSģ Lugolís Iodine Soluti...
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technologyô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Native Remedies - People & Pets
Extensive line of herbal and homeopathic remedies for people ...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

2,384 messages, 479,512 topics, topics per page limited to: 150, average number of messages per page: 2384, 1 pages,  29,216,382 page views

"Many cancer-causing pesticides and industrial chemicals found in the environment and in our foods tend to accumulate in fatty tissues, whether in fish, cattle, fowl, or people."
~ Samuel Epstein, M.D.

Image Galler Mosaic Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Herpes Cure?
It certainly is a major breakthrough in how Herpes is Treated

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powderģ
A special discount for all CureZone members!

All Natural Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Same or ...

Medically Proven Anti-Cancer Benefits
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced wate...

Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Destroy Parasites Naturally
Destroy Parasites Permanently in 30 Days or Less

Royal Supreme Flax Hull Lignans
Flax is a well-established source of the essential fatty ac...

Cancerís Natural Enemy
Opc Oleander, 15% Discount With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001

Natural Cancer Remedies

Life Technologyô

Medianet Ads

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powderģ

Cancerís Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Life Technologyô

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powderģ

Cancerís Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Life Technologyô

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 1.49 sec at 4/17/2014 1:55:22 AM, requested by 54.235.36.164, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/s2.asp?f=762&c=0&ob=d&m=esme90 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=8