CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums19858 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Expanded All Messages [2700] Posted by glaxony, Sorted by Date Source: Mosaic: Messages Across All CureZone Forums & Blogs

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Rules
 29,203,599 page views     2,106 messages     479,443 topics     18 pages
New Message Posting Disabled  

Original Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
98s ago
Search:   Top 300

All Messages [2700] Posted by glaxony, Sorted by Date   Back To Standard Forum View

Like Mosaic on Facebook.com
Forum Pages
1  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17 18  
  • Re: the moon is beautiful   by glaxony  20h   102  Ask Trapper

I have made two quarts of blood moon silver and a third is cooking. Maybe I don’t wait so long to visit next time.   [End]

• I am tempted to convert~   by glaxony  20h   77  Ask Trapper

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/mar/29/concern-pope-francis-feet-washing   [End]

• Re: Djinn infested jewelry?   by glaxony  5d   121  Ask Trapper

when i search within for understanding and clarity, people always want me to drop the story ... ... what story i say ... ... when the examination and comprehension of history becomes reduced to nothing more than a worthless story that needs to be dropped ... ... the world is in turmoil ...   [End]

• Re: tx militia heading to nevada   by glaxony  5d   70  Ask Trapper

best we make hay while the cops away   [End]

• Re: Ascorbic Acid in IMAM Question   by glaxony  5d   65  Ask Trapper

according to this article the degradation of Vit C is temperature dependent, so perhaps refrigeration is what helps preserve the potency of ascorbic acid in IMAM, which is really tasty ... ...   [End]

• Re: Quote that came to me today from the akashic?   by glaxony  5d   38  Ask Trapper

there is no more time ... we are jumping around in the here and now of various parallel universes ... the task is to keep your attention focused and attuned to the specific frequency that you choose to resonate with and in ... nothing else exists until you go there by choice or accident ... eliminating the accidental visitations is the task at hand ... those who are mastering the art of maintaining the finest vibrational frequencies are being bombard with pulse waves designed to recalibrate their energy field to a courser vibration ... it causes dizziness, disorientation and short term memory problems ... th ...   [retrieve this message]

• Ascorbic Acid in IMAM Question   by glaxony  5d   72  Ask Trapper

When I was the manager of a vitamin store, the boss sent me to a vitamin convention in Las Vegas, and I attended a seminar given by Nature’s Way vitamin company. Among all the things I learned was a tidbit about those little Vitamin C packets that fizz and taste really good. He said that you need to drink it down as quickly as possible, because once the vitamin c hits the water, it begins to degrade and lose potency. He said it’s best to drink it within a minute and if you wait 3 minutes the amount of Vitamin C you are getting is so negligible, you have wasted your money. So my question is ...   [retrieve this message]

• Quote of the Day   by glaxony  7d   61  Ask Trapper

Quote of the day~ ... ... ”Love is unconditional, forgiveness is not. For those with a conscience, forgiveness is the transformation that comes from truthfulness. Why? Because self-forgiveness is all that ultimately matters. For those without conscience, if such people exist, forgiveness is irrelevant. ... ... Vengeance belongs to God. Pray in the name of love for those who do harm to others, and insure they will have the opportunity to be transformed by Truth and saved in Grace. For those who are invested in hiding the Truth from themselves or anyone else are preventing the world from knowing the G ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: slavery versus sovereignty and misc wtf musing   by glaxony  7d   61  Ask Trapper

somebody better tell those folks over at the water fasting forum they have to eat because they all think they are free to starve themselves ... ... once you are incarcerated you are a prisoner and not a slave ... ... in prison you can take a job or not ... ... most take jobs to avoid the boredom of being incarcerated ... ... that bumps them up from prisoner to slave, i suppose...   [End]

• Opinions Sought   by glaxony  8d   79  Ask Trapper

Is the prebiotic inulin good stuff or causing leaky guts? ...   [End]

• my cracked heels are cured   RRR Success by glaxony  9d   173  Cracked Heels

my heels were cracked and hurting, especially my right heel ... i began coating them with povidone iodine and putting a pair of socks over it before bedtime ... after a few days of this i scraped the dry skin off my heels with my fingernails while taking a bath ... my heels went completely back to normal and i have no more cracks ... occasionally they feel like they are getting dry or itchy and i do a povidone treatment ... the cracks have not come back ... i was having trouble with cracked heels several years ago ... no more problems now   [End]

• Re: I'm writing an autobiography but am really embarrassed by my sexual ...   by glaxony  9d   161  Sex  Cross-post

go to some full bodied oriental massage parlors, lay a $100 bill on the table, tell them to keep the change, and see what happens ... ... pretty soon you will have had so many sexual experiences with pretty girls, you will no longer have anything else to worry about ... ... Google for oriental massage parlors, in your own city and see what comes up ... ... look for one that caters to men and only has women working ... ... price should be around $60 ... ... a $40 tip will get you everywhere you want to go ... ... do not ask for sex up front ... that is illegal and you won’t get anywhere ... ... but there is no law that says you ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Has anyone heard of the sick new trend in asia?   by glaxony  9d   46  Sex

Perhaps they are desperate for money and wanting to offer a novelty experience to their clients. It is beyond comprehension none the less. ...   [End]

• Re: how come all the sex confessions get way more responses?   by glaxony  9d   30  Sex

http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=2121350   [End]

• Re: prostate has been enlarging since before 50   by glaxony  9d   32  Sex

Have you been over to the Iodine Support by VWT Forum? I had a friend who was told he needed surgery for enlarged prostate and a large cyst. Iodine fixed him right up. The cyst began to shrink and go away.   [End]

• Re: a clean shaven vagina is one of lifes pleasures.   by glaxony  9d   63  Sex

Are you meeting up with all these women in person or watching p 0 r n? Regardless, it is no wonder or surprise that your wife doesn’t have any lube left. The essence leak in your relationship is a gusher. Breaching intimacy in such a manner is enough to dry any woman up. It is called sexual vampirism when people feed off the sexual energies of others to get themselves worked up so they can get off. I realize your intention is to turn us all on and create a synergistic vortex of perpetual sexual indulgence, but you are going about it all wrong.   [End]

• Re: Heres a nice sexy true confession that involves two college women.   by glaxony  9d   44  Sex

The more I read your threads the more disgusted I feel about men in general. So glad I am not married. So glad I am not in a relationship.   [End]

• Re: how come all the sex confessions get way more responses?   by glaxony  9d   44  Sex

I have a story that I would like to share, but you wouldn’t like it.   [End]

• Re: how come all the sex confessions get way more responses?   by glaxony  9d   36  Sex

cudos for not feeding the addiction   [End]

• Re: how come all the sex confessions get way more responses?   by glaxony  9d   34  Sex

the proof does not seem to be forthcoming   [End]

• Re: just by sheer luck and determination and a little thought, i develop...   by glaxony  9d   31  Sex

I am not sure if you are hoping this kind of revelation will turn some women on so you can have erotic exchanges online with them and masturbate while your wife goes through menopause, your intention is to engage in homo-erotic intercourse to impress other guys, or you are hoping somehow to validate that you really are the great and fantastic lover you believe yourself to be… ... ... The sex you are describing is devoid of intimacy and higher purpose. Purely hedonistic sex is as common as eating, breathing, shitting and pissing. ... ... When you learn to go deep, the hunger you are experiencing ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: i remember the most powerful cllmax my wife ever had like it was yes...   by glaxony  9d   73  Sex

She should get an academy award. ...   [End]

• Re: Husband doesn't want me to initiate   by glaxony  9d   58  Sex

He is obviously a true dom.   [End]

• Re: Vagina pH   by glaxony  9d   103  Sex

It depends on whether or not you have so much white coating on your tongue (candida in your system) that your tongue gives the lady a yeast infection. ... ... I quit allowing the privilege freely long ago because it always curdled my pussy juice and made the mouth of my vagina itch like crazy. Seriously. ... ... When in doubt, don’t, I say. If she is like me, she will probably sigh a heavy breath of relief. ... ... This is a question for the dentists. I would not trust the answers you get here.   [End]

• Re: Husband doesn't want me to initiate   by glaxony  9d   73  Sex

I am confused… Are you saying that despite all of his initiating and wanting sex from you, that he still isn’t giving you enough? Is that why you are initiating?   [End]

• Re: any women out there going through menopause?   by glaxony  9d   55  Sex

If you had been telling your wife to come with you when the time has been right all along in your marriage, you wouldn’t have to be worried about your wife needing lube because her conditioned body would be juicy enough for her inevitable response to your respectful dignified reasonable request, in the form of a command, would be for her to come with you… Men don’t tell women to cum any more because women start laughing at the ridiculousness of it all, when men did not wait to say the word until the time came when it was possible. It used to be rather common knowledge that if you tell a wo ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: any women out there going through menopause?   by glaxony  9d   52  Sex

you are welcome   [End]

• slavery versus sovereignty and misc wtf musing   by glaxony  9d   83  Ask Trapper

the difference between slavery and freedom is whether or not people feel adequately compensated for the contribution they are making to the world ... ... we are all slaves to our bodies by necessity ... if we value life we must do whatever it takes to stay alive ... like it or not ... we have no choice ... ... the place where i work pays $30 per hour to start and they have trouble finding and keeping enough help, and people cannot find a job?!?!?!? ... ... the work is physically and intellectually challenging ... you are standing on your feet all day long outside, rain or shine, hot or cold, interacting with people ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Pin Worms   by glaxony  10d   225  Parasites  Cross-post

the eggs can float in the air ... they are beyond epidemic to ubiquitous proportions ... tobacco may, indeed, be a deterrent ... if you got them once, you can get them again ... people deworm their cats ... they deworm their dogs ... farmers deworm the live stock ... but human beings don’t deworm themselves regularly ... because they are in denial and don’t want to believe ... they are infected ... that is the problem ... deworm for 5-7 days every month ... beginning 2-3 days before the full moon ... it is the only way to stay free ... it should be standard process for anyone in existence ... you cannot avoid coming into contact wit ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: I'll answer as soon as I stop laughing............   by glaxony  10d   50  Ask Trapper

me too ... and I wish I could grow fangs down there   [End]

• Re: any women out there going through menopause?   by glaxony  11d   103  Sex

are you trying to turn this guy on?   [End]

• Re: any women out there going through menopause?   by glaxony  11d   87  Sex

Menopause is a great reason to cut the insensitive bulls off, IMHO. When sex is getting more and more difficult and a woman’s vaginal tissues are thinning out causing her to be more sensitive, men are getting harder and harder to accommodate, no pun involved. It is disgusting. Middle age men need to hire younger women and middle age women need to stick with cherry popping young guys who’ve never had sex because they get off a whole lot quicker. Young men who can still cum quick also desperately need older women to teach them how to be better lovers. This a beyond a desperate need for men. ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: any women out there going through menopause?   by glaxony  11d   92  Sex

I am 59. I never had any vaginal dryness due to menopause. I never even had a hot flash. I used progesterone cream and rubbed it on my belly. There is a great book called ”What Your Doctor Won’t Tell You About Menopause” You need to read it. Your wife needs to read it. ... ... Also… I am a certified sexologist and adult sex education professional. I am also a former madam and former prostitute. In my experience I could tell men to slow down, and request they be more gentle 10 times, and they would still be going at it 10 times too hard and too fast for me to genuinely relax and enjoy it. ... ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: I'll answer as soon as I stop laughing............   by glaxony  11d   70  Ask Trapper

if the kid even noticed ... which is highly unlikely ... ... he would wonder why the adult ... who created it is so messed up ... ... how does such subliminal exposure affect society? ... ... are we are all bunch of suppressed exhibitionists as a result of having been molested with animated p 0 r n o g r a p h y?   [End]

• Re: I'll answer as soon as I stop laughing............   by glaxony  11d   62  Ask Trapper

bone up conjures up visions of an erection for me ... ... was i programmed to have a dirty mind by all the disney i watched as a kid? ... ... until the naturalness of sex is accepted, nobody can love anybody ... ... how is a parent to protect children from being manipulated by unseen subliminal sexual messages? ... ... let the children be exposed consciously and openly with guidance and discussion ... ... that would require risking a confrontation with those who would consider it sexual abuse of children and call for a halt by imprisonment ... ... i have a friend who thinks society needs to lighten up ... ... she asks ”Wou ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: I'll answer as soon as I stop laughing............   by glaxony  11d   98  Ask Trapper

I’m going to cast my vote for both since it is so much less perverse than having sex with the kids or watching them take a bath through the key hole in the bathroom door. Do you think Disney got a sexual charge out of it, or he just thought it would be funny? Trying to imagine how it would be a turn on…Perhaps insidious would be a better way to describe it than perverse.   [End]

• Video Embedded Ha Ha or Perverse?   by glaxony  12d   151  Ask Trapper

• Re: A verse I find interesting   by glaxony  12d   83  Ask Trapper

If that is the case, somebody might encourage Google to ban the bible.   [End]

• A verse I find interesting   by glaxony  12d   112  Ask Trapper

Titus 1: 10-14, KJV~ ”For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision: Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things they ought not, for filthy lucre’s sake. One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, The Cretians are always liars, evil beasts, slow bellies. This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith; Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.”   [End]

• Re: unless the slave owners are gay, it won't even be tried   by glaxony  12d   86  Ask Trapper

It is much easier to deduct a consultation that you purchased at the Capitol Business Service from your itemized taxes than explain to your wife why you need that kind of help twice a month and how you are benefitting from it.   [End]

• unless the slave owners are gay, it won't even be tried   by glaxony  13d   173  Ask Trapper

If they go to a cashless system, every dime anybody spends will be completely traceable. That means men can’t buy sex any more, without their wives finding out. Not even the ones who go to an ATM once a week, take out $100 for food, stash away $20 for some sex, and after they have done this 8 times, and saved up $160, they go buy themselves a happy ending massage. ... ... Not only are men slaves to the job, they are slaves to their wives, who dictate sexual abstinence. A cashless society will put hookahs out of business and put unbearable stress on the average working Joe’s, who are the backbo ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Students Walk Out On War Criminal Dick Cheney   by glaxony  13d   74  Ask Trapper

... Good for them. Too bad so few had the courage to do so. That is why we lost our constitutional republic long ago and people like Cheney felt the need to step up and rule the complacent masses. You cannot blame him really. He simply filled a vacancy in the way he thought best. It is just as immoral for good people to sit around and do nothing, as it is for the opportunistic advantage takers to rationalize job creation and the insuring of access to natural resources for a fictitious democracy. ... ...   [End]

• Re: what has been seen...   by glaxony  14d   62  Ask Trapper

this entire thread is beyond disgusting and should be deleted ... ... in fact i may alert google and have cure zone shut down for you guys bashing old women   [End]

• Video Embedded Karen tells Who Done It~   by glaxony  14d   189  Ask Trapper

... ... The Traitors of Humanity~ ... ... ... ... Her head looks pretty big to me, almost as big as his eyes! ... Wish they would shave her head so we could see what it looks ... like under all that hair~ ... ... ... ... And at last: Death to the pumpkin heads! ... ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Video Embedded the fizzling end   by glaxony  14d   63  Ask Trapper

Putin’s teacher~ ... ... ... ... Taking down the NWO~ ... ... ... ... Nothing to fear but~ ... ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• On the other side of the war fear mongering coin~   by glaxony  14d   85  Ask Trapper

Is the face of the rich hating and bashing coin ... ... When both are gone, they both will be gone ... ... http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2011/08/15/think_again_war ... ... What will we all be doing then? ... ... Time to start now. ... ... It’s never to late to partake in peace. ... ...   [End]

• Re: from Zen- the women of the NWO...   by glaxony  14d   111  Ask Trapper

... disgusting sensationalism at it's most pitiful ... ... any older woman is going to look like a vulture to a man hungry for eye candy who never looks in the mirror ... ... ... ... http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/08/23/AR2007082300903_pf.html ... ... ... ... ... "Some Supreme Court justices and other prominent figures attend the Red Mass held every fall in Washington, DC at the Cathedral of St. Matthew the Apostle. Ginsburg explained her reason for no longer attending: "I went one year, and I will never go again, because this sermon was outrageously anti-abortion," G ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Les Visible: Things you may See, They ain't Necessarily So.   by glaxony  14d   106  Ask Trapper

”It should come as no surprise who was behind that law, which effectively grants control of the government to the highest bidder.” ... ... What he fails to mention is how little money it would take to outbid them. Of course they have unlimitedly deep pockets… But they want to keep what’s in them. When put to through the test, the money will prove to be their weakest asset because if the way they cling to it, hoard it, and consistently think about gathering more….   [End]

• Glad we got that fixed!   by glaxony  15d   122  Ask Trapper

Hell fire and damnation to hackers, bugs and glitches.   [End]

• Re: Anybody identify these specimens?   by glaxony  15d   261  Parasite Glax

looks like kombu remnants to me. Have you eaten any sushi or miso soup?   [End]

• Re: nuclear blackmail   by glaxony  17d   149  Ask Trapper

could you please validate your claim that trapper is self-centered and egotistical by citing some specific examples? ... ... ... ... ... no… i didn’t think so… ... ... ... ... ... maybe tell us what you are afraid of…. ... ... ... ... ... or is your intention to blame trapper for the things he has been warning people about   [End]

• Video Embedded swimming pool observation   by glaxony  18d   61  Ask Trapper

I go outside and skim the leaves off the swimming pool every day. Today there were a whole bunch of dead butterflies and bees floating around with the leaves. I have been cleaning the pool for months. Every once in a while I find a dead red wasp. Today were a WHOLE BUNCH of dead butterflies and several dead bees. It was significant. I wonder what killed them. And why now? ... ... Meanwhile: ... ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Video Embedded My Narcissistic Wild Ride   by glaxony  18d   74  Ask Trapper

Mars squared up with Venus in my astrology chart on Feb 14 2007 for 7 years of relationship hell. It is due to go un-square on June 14 2014. And now I find this: ... ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Re: Is sski an expectorant for sinuses?   by glaxony  18d   58  Ask Trapper

get trappers sski ... ... i have mixed dmso with antiviral herbs and put them on warts with very good results fwiw ... ... ...   [End]

• Re: Is sski an expectorant for sinuses?   by glaxony  20d   69  Ask Trapper

it’s pure   [End]

• Video Embedded Pi in the Sky for SXSW   by glaxony  20d   111  Ask Trapper

• Re:   by glaxony  20d   117  Ask Trapper

I am surprised they don’t take drugs along to plant on people in case they don’t find any when they raid... ... ...   [End]

• Re: Israeli tourism event: Watching people kill each other   by glaxony  20d   73  Ask Trapper

suction for some and sanction for others ... the fortunate decide   [End]

• Video Embedded Eye Candy Anime Prepper   by glaxony  20d   94  Ask Trapper

Nothing any of you are not already hoping for… of course... ... ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Re: Rolls Royce can tell us within 30 yards of where the engines were fi...   by glaxony  20d   199  Ask Trapper

The Texas Parks and Wildlife can catch someone poaching by satellite. Perhaps they could help Malaysia find the airplane. Something else is up and they are using this as a smokescreen to divert everyone’s attention, or there was absolutely no exciting news to report, so the news channels created a story to keep people watching.   [End]

• Re: Is sski an expectorant for sinuses?   by glaxony  21d   133  Ask Trapper

i would dilute the sski with distilled water ...   [End]

• Re: Hydrogen peroxide plus lugol's   by glaxony  21d   81  Ask Trapper

the answer to that may vary from person to person ... trapper throws up at 11 drops of H202 in water ... i have taken 16 drops, 3x daily, on many occasions ... or maybe mine was not as strong as his ... ... some people get sick on a drop of iodine ... some people can take 16 drops easily ... i get headaches when i take too much iodoral ... ... if you have a bad effect, who is to say it is the oil pulling or the h202 or wtf ... ... most times if have doubts, I try it in really small doses and see how I feel ... ... if I am expecting to herX and I do, great it’s working ... if I can take the herXing i may increase the dose anyw ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Putin inspires terror in New World Order: Dr. Barrett   by glaxony  21d   68  Ask Trapper

why do i think this is funny??? ... ... i thought we were slowly being assimilated into communism and made to accept the fascist rules for our own (the common) good, and that is what the new world order was about, sneaking us into slavery and then one day we wake up and realize we are not only in prison, but chipped ... ... ... and now Putin is the hero resisting the NWO ... ... i guess there is nothing to worry about and the only thing to fear is fear itself, and the apathetic masses, and the control freaks who are resisting by screaming bloody murder for other people to get off their bohunks and do somet ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: A hefty prescription, not for all   by glaxony  23d   144  V and G

wonder what it means if you’ve got something wiggling it’s way around inside your head looking for place where it can get out, and you can feel a screwing or sawing sensation in various places at different times, sometimes behind your ear, sometimes above your eye, and sometimes at the top of your head, and this always happens while you are sleeping, so you wake up thinking there is a bug on your pillow, only to discover the bug is inside your head trying to get out~   [End]

• Re: Internet Trolls Are Psychopaths   by glaxony  24d   141  Ask Trapper

What a relief. I am not as sick as I thought.   [End]

• Re: UFO'S , Opihikao , Hawaii , Exposing the covert spraying of Hawaii r...   by glaxony  24d   113  Ask Trapper

How do they know it’s a ufo instead of a pinworm egg floating in the air near the cameral lens? ... ... Actually I think aliens may be infecting people as parasites. So never mind.   [End]

• Re: No luck w/ turpintine. HZ question   by glaxony  27d   128  Parasites

Try bloodroot and/or H202 in enema water.   [End]

• Re: Roundworms   by glaxony  27d   169  Parasites

A friend of mine, who is a dark field microscopist from Germany, has studied the effects of various herbs on blood parasites for many years. Indeed, she has made a career of it. She says that pharmaceutical drugs interfere with the activity of herbs and prevent them from working. She also says that herbs alone, are much more effective at eradicating blood parasites, than pharmaceutical drugs are. It is my understanding that she believes this can be generalized to other parasites, too, although the study of blood parasites is/was her specialty. ... ... You can visit her website at: ... ...   [End]

• Video Embedded Desk Video   by glaxony  32d   80  Ask Trapper

• Re: Multiple parasite phenomona   by glaxony  32d   242  Parasites

I decided to try a Thai restaurant yesterday that I had never been to before. They served nothing but red meat with noodles. You could have your meat sliced in several ways. Since that is all they had on the menu, I ordered sliced beef brisket. It was dry and crumbled and had very little taste. I probably would have eaten some anyway to be polite and fill up, not one to waste money after spending 8 bucks on the stuff. BUT the meat was covered with little (smaller than a pin head) round clear whitish egg looking things. It looked too much like parasite eggs for me to risk eating it, especia ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: shame on all 40 of you who read these posts   by glaxony  33d   237  Ask Trapper

i find it hard to keep reading when there is a lack of complete sentences and it is impossible for me to know what the intent of the message is… ... ... i could fill in the blanks with my imagination and venture a guess at what you are getting at… ... ... but i might just be responding to what i am imagining, and what i imagine may have nothing to do with what you are saying ... ... so i don’t usually bother responding to messages unless i have read them completely and understand them   [End]

• Video Embedded The Digital Age   by glaxony  33d   89  Ask Trapper

Free Christian Rock Concert ... Symphony Square ... Friday March 14, noon - 7 ... 1101 Red River Street ... Austin, TX ... ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Video Embedded Republic of Texas   by glaxony  33d   57  Ask Trapper

• Re: Ukraine’s gold reserves sent to NY Federal Reserve   by glaxony  34d   118  Ask Trapper

... That’s my line. ...   [End]

• Re: Out of the Shadows and into the Worlds of Light.   by glaxony  34d   116  Ask Trapper

”Given that, it would not be any of my primary choices to be in the situation those quotes came out of.” LOL ... ... Could there also be a genetic dysfunction that causes some people to prefer relying on charity instead of getting a job or creating a job for themselves? ... ... it seems like there are many aspects to the ”you work and give me the money, I no work” gemstone… and everyone else is a slave to the same, maybe it depends on how you define work   [End]

• Energetic Parasites   by glaxony  35d   266  Parasite Glax

I went to see Alice Worral one time, who is a psychic. I took a tape recorder with me because I wanted to record what she had to say. Alice said that I was perfectly welcome to try recording the session. She certainly doesn’t mind, but nobody else has ever been able make a recording of her, because the tape recorder always breaks. Of course, I had try anyway. And sure enough, my tape recorder broke. Alice said she doesn’t know why things like that happen, but they do. ... ... Several years later I was living with a nice man named Joe and we needed a stereo. He did the research and I raised th ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: My Favorite Jewish Woman   by glaxony  36d   139  Ask Trapper

I love it when I get free psychotherapy.   [End]

• Re: big lie happening faster   by glaxony  36d   150  Ask Trapper

perhaps it is the quickening   [End]

• Maybe its not just the Elite that are only to Blame   by glaxony  36d   92  Ask Trapper

Perhaps our own demand for a government to dish out excessive compassion is killing us. Are we slaves to the millions of welfare recipients the elite have refused to support with the hard earned money they have printed? ;-) ... ... The following list of suggestions for fixing what is broken was forwarded to me by my mother. At the risk of sounding like a conservative republican, I think there is a whole lot of wisdom in these suggestions. And I am equally opposed to corporate welfare. ... ... I am told this was written by a 21 year old female who is worried about her future, and this is what she ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: My Favorite Jewish Woman   by glaxony  36d   244  Ask Trapper

Sorry, but I can only understand English that is written in complete comprehensive sentences, with subjects and predicates and verbs and adverbs and all that tedious boring stuff. The correct usage and spelling of words also helps me immensely in getting the meaning of what someone is trying to say. I have no idea what you are getting at. I am just concerned about people thinking that I am a racist due to accusations that are being hurled around here, and at me. Madeline Kahn has always been one of my favorite actresses. I was deeply saddened when she died. I love her. I love her. I love h ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: The Fight Club Forum   by glaxony  36d   103  Webmaster

nothing is legal if you are a slave ... everything is legal if you are a master ...   [End]

• Video Embedded How to Make a Fist   by glaxony  36d   139  Fight Club

• Video Embedded My Favorite Jewish Woman   by glaxony  36d   225  Ask Trapper

... ... ... ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Re: Jewish   by glaxony  36d   222  Fight Club

i was under the impression a pro semite lobby was in control of all the media and all of hollywood ... ... and even that which on the surface appears to be anti-semitic, would not be allowed to exist by those who control opposition, unless it served their agenda ... ... rumor has it that even the queen of england and catholic pope have bent down to lick the boot of the beast that blacklists ... ... i sincerely hope not and pray not ... kind of ... for if not, whom shall we blame the mess of creation upon? ... ... is there anyone who is ready to take their power back and assume the responsibility that could turn it ...   [retrieve this message]

• Video Embedded Re: Jewish   by glaxony  37d   208  Fight Club

... by thinking this is funny~ ... ... ... ... faith is irrelevant to rascism from my experience ... for the jewish men i have dated, it is all about making sure they impregnate a jewish woman so their children will be jewish, ... ... jewish men are taught to protect the blood ... ... you cannot be truly jewish, in the strictest (and worst, perhaps only bad, sense of the meaning) unless your mother is/was jewish… it is the very paragon of racism, and there are personality characteristics that are bloodborn into the pharisees that they are actually intent upon protecting, primarily including the sense of ... [Video Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Whats with all the hate?   by glaxony  37d   154  Webmaster

”I also recognize those who might have mental issues (worms), but I can’t solve the worlds issues so I just move past it.” ... ... LOL. As a spokeswoman for those who have worms in their heads, and the many more who don’t even know it, and the many who suspect it might be true, but don’t want to know it, and the massive number of people who do but will never admit it, I can truly say this is very funny. I am not exactly sure why. Perhaps it has to do with telling a little kid to blow her nose into a kleenex. The kid shakes head no. Her mother insists to blow her nose… Blow, Blow! The kid can’t ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Is US public opinion on Israel shifting?   by glaxony  37d   148  Ask Trapper

Public opinion is completely irrelevant to those in control. It can shift all that we want it too and nothing will change until we pay them to back off. Money is the only language they speak. It is not bribery, it is respect for the nature of the beast. We have to start a pac and stop expecting miracles in order for change to be made significantly. ... ... http://www.fascismtofreedom.us   [End]

• Re: unsurvivable   by glaxony  37d   114  Ask Trapper

... I remember when Jimmy Carter was president and it was all over the news. He said they had bombs that could kill people without harming the infrastructure intact. I thought it was interesting and mildly disturbing and somewhat comforting all that the same time. How they would employ these bombs without killing themselves, would be to go underground with the ”aliens” I suppose. It is my understanding that the tall elegant contemplative indwelling beings evicted us from Eden. They are not space aliens. They are alien to the exterior of the planet is all. And I suppose they will have to exte ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: is this a non controversial contribution   by glaxony  37d   120  Ask Trapper

The P word is way to clinical for me. I like the proud bird analogy that implies youthful vigor.   [End]

• Re: how the shadow powers neuter the message of truth   by glaxony  37d   197  Ask Trapper

how easy to get confused about whose side we are on, because wasn’t lucifer disguised as an angel of light? ... ... 2 corinthians 11:14   [End]

• Video Embedded is this a non controversial contribution   by glaxony  37d   212  Ask Trapper

or a piss poor attempt? ... ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Video Embedded doppelgängers   by glaxony  37d   91  Ask Trapper

Oh my gosh, I’m living with Lincoln~ [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Video Embedded Re: Aliens shot down California missile   by glaxony  38d   189  Ask Trapper

• Re: The more real you get the more UNREAL it gets...   by glaxony  38d   340  Parasites  Cross-post

It sounds like you are very depressed and feeling hopeless, feeling better and getting well requires the constitution of a warrior, did you see Gladiator? The astrologers say that we all have a designated time that we are going to die. The survival of a parasite depends on the survival of the host. This battle against the worms and all that crap infecting us, is about quality of life, not saving our lives. Here is a recipe for you~ ... ... Go to a grocery store where they sell bulk spices and buy the following items~ ... ... 1 teaspoon garlic granules, 1 teaspoon ginger powder, 1 teaspoon onion pow ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: men behaving badly?   by glaxony  38d   177  Ask Trapper

Unfortunately, in the absence of any sort of culturally instilled taboo, it looks like the children are going to have to educate the adults on what is appropriate, and what is not. I recently corresponded with a fellow in prison for molestation. He was accused and arrested. Suddenly 10 more people came forward to say he had molested them too. He denied nothing. Indeed, he is in a unit with 800 fellow inmates guilty of the same thing and studying to become a minister now. He said the only thing he misses about the outside is spending time with his kids. He hated his wife, he hated his job, ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: The more real you get the more UNREAL it gets...   by glaxony  38d   345  Parasites  Cross-post

The survival of a parasite is dependent on the survival of the host. They will keep you alive for as long as possible to feed off your energy.   [End]

• Re: to whom it may concern   by glaxony  39d   150  Ask Trapper

Are you afraid an elite jewish community of elders will have cure zone blacklisted and the entire website will be lost to everyone because one of it’s most popular forums is visited daily by people who are concerned about healing the world, and not just themselves? Has there been a call for censorship from without, or is it exclusively coming from within? Or has there been a threat to seek intervention from without if that which offends thee, does not cease to exist?   [End]

• Re: why the ruse?   by glaxony  39d   177  Ask Trapper

Dear Mo, ... ... I love you and I am deeply troubled that my ranting here sometimes offends you. I would much prefer to be your friend and ally and supporter, not your antagonist. I send much love to you. I respect your decisions and choices. I value your opinions. I appreciate the opportunity to gain understanding of your perspective. ... ... And, yes. I would agree that these are quite opposite statements. One is about keeping things secret, one is about the spirit of full disclosure. I am curious as to what the Muslims have to say about the appropriate times to keep the right hand from knowin ...   [retrieve this message]

• Video Embedded Human Atrocity and Forgiveness   by glaxony  39d   93  Ask Trapper

• Re: why the ruse?   by glaxony  39d   166  Ask Trapper

What do Muslim’s think about the saying, ”Ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free?   [End]

• Re: Extremely lethargic, Albendazole help   by glaxony  39d   296  Parasites: Drugs  Cross-post

https://www.msu.edu/course/zol/316/alumgut.htm   [End]

• Re: Extremely lethargic, Albendazole help   by glaxony  39d   196  Parasites: Drugs  Cross-post

Yes Parasites migrate. It is part of the life cycle. And when you interrupt the life cycle with anti-parasitical herbs, they will also migrate. Here is a quote from wiki for example ... ... ”Ascaris lumbricoides, or ”roundworm”, infections in humans occur when an ingested fertilised egg becomes a larval worm that penetrates the wall of the duodenum and enters the blood stream. From here, it is carried to the liver and heart, and enters pulmonary circulation to break free in the alveoli, where it grows and molts. In 3 weeks, the larvae pass from the respiratory system to be coughed up, swallowed ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: I think this is pinworm. Can any one confirm? The long white string ...   by glaxony  39d   267  Parasites

does your butt hole itch like crazy and feel like a needle poking you? if so, pinworms   [End]

• Re: At the hospital   by glaxony  39d   90  Parasites

according to shroom, anti-psychotic drugs disable them by preventing them from migrating or mating ... ... but this will do nothing to clean them out of your body ... ... so if you come off the drugs, you are in a heck of a mess as they will start mating like crazy when they wakeup   [End]

• Re: do any of you feel PARASITES moving in your body?   by glaxony  40d   1,832  Parasites

fear, anxiety, migration, headache, stomach grumbling, aching like flu, bloating, constipation, diarrhea, back pain, different people have different die off symptoms, impossible to say what will happen to you, red scratch marks on skin, hearing threatening voices, extreme thirst, itching, metallic taste in mouth, smell of smoke in nose, mucous, sneezing, nausea, aching joints ... ... good news is these things go away when you lower the dose and you feel wonderful   [End]

• Re: do any of you feel PARASITES moving in your body?   by glaxony  40d   1,807  Parasites

yes you can feel them moving ... humaworm and clarkia are both good ... it’s also a good idea to rotate remedies ... start with a lower than recommended dose if you ... aren’t sure whether you can handle the herxing ... movement is a good sign, it means the remedy is working ... but you don’t want too many to move too fast ... trial and error to find the dose that is right for you ... no pain no gain ... to much pain is dangerous   [End]

• Re: I mean... WTF...   by glaxony  41d   56  Ask Trapper

TY for dropping by.   [End]

• Re: Gerbil6, you remind me of a dog I once owned...........   by glaxony  41d   163  Fight Club

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfaKIhtR3ro   [End]

• Re: Bankers top 10 quotes that reveal their crimes..   by glaxony  41d   205  Ask Trapper

“I am just a banker doing God’s work.” ... Lloyd Blankfein, CEO, Goldman Sachs, 2009 ... ... Uh… was he talking about the God of 100% pure love…?   [End]

• Re: Immersed in Gods presence.   by glaxony  41d   129  Fight Club

That is exactly what I want and need.   [End]

• Re: Gerbil6, you remind me of a dog I once owned...........   by glaxony  41d   157  Fight Club

I still beg to pay for an armor of protection. Make it $5 per day, and each day that you contribute something worthwhile in a civil manner, without making personal attacks on cure zone members, you get invited to stay another day for free. If you cannot behave, you have to pay another $5 tomorrow to come back and rant. Webmaster could make $150 per month off Gerbil alone. ... Nothing teaches good manners more than a tax on being rude.   [End]

• Re: oh boy   by glaxony  41d   187  Ask Trapper

Is he channeling GWBushjr or what? Maybe the only thing Rick Perry has ever said that I could like~that he is offended by the Obama dictatorship and will not be intimidated nor threatened. His testosterone must be surging.   [End]

• Re: Immersed in Gods presence.   by glaxony  41d   179  Fight Club

I called, but your box was full. Please pray for me. I will try again later too. ... ... glax   [End]

• Video Embedded *** Identifying Whats Alive In Us ***   by glaxony  41d   175  Ask Trapper

• Re: Crucifying our own flesh and living by the Spirit.   by glaxony  41d   165  Fight Club

I think Grizz was talking to 138346. ... ... You say~”Do you perceive that people who proclaim faith in God are more inclined to bring their squabbles to the webmaster than those who do not make this proclamation?” ... ... Moral scruples beg for a moral authority to take action.   [End]

• Re: Immersed in Gods presence.   by glaxony  41d   158  Fight Club

Yes I would like that very much.   [End]

• Video Embedded Re: Wake Me Up Inside   by glaxony  42d   147  Ask Trapper

• Video Embedded Re: Moderator?   by glaxony  42d   178  Fight Club

you are right ... ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Video Embedded Re: someone has changed my avatar   by glaxony  42d   160  Fight Club

• Video Embedded Re: this is smart conversation?   by glaxony  42d   127  Ask Trapper

• Video Embedded Re: Wake Me Up Inside   by glaxony  42d   231  Ask Trapper

And the best news of all? He’s JEWISH!!! ... ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Re: someone has changed my avatar   by glaxony  42d   170  Fight Club

what do you need? ... is there anything anyone can do to help ... you get your need met?   [End]

• Re: not receiving PMs   by glaxony  42d   75  Webmaster

I cannot send you a PM either.   [End]

• Video Embedded Re: Its a debate forum   by glaxony  42d   195  Fight Club

LOL. Trapper isn’t a skinny fellow, but he isn’t over weight either. Guess which one is him~ ... ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Re: Its a debate forum   by glaxony  42d   204  Fight Club

...   [End]

• Video Embedded Re: Moderator?   by glaxony  42d   209  Fight Club

Dear Webmaster, This is me singing! I have asked Jesus to come into my heart 4 times and I have rededicated my life twice. Unfortunately, I still don’t feel the peace that passeth understanding down in my heart, largely due to the disgust I feel for rodents, no doubt. But I still haven’t given up my faith. Jesus is still my best friend, whether he wants to live in me as me or not… ... ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Video Embedded Re: someone has changed my avatar   by glaxony  42d   173  Fight Club

... ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Re: someone has changed my avatar   by glaxony  42d   182  Fight Club

LOL. I think I know where there’s a stick of dynamite that matches the size of your anal sphincter just about exactly if you would like to give new meaning to the practice of blowing beans.   [End]

• Re: someone has changed my avatar   by glaxony  42d   172  Fight Club

Actually I like the avatar and I am never going to change it. If it ever goes away, it is because whoever owns my profile, or whatever else has been granted permission to jack with it, is what done it. And that is most certainly less than human.   [End]

• Re: someone has changed my avatar   by glaxony  42d   211  Fight Club

God has spoken. Shall we all bow down and kiss the ground now? Fly over to Israel and hump the wailing wall like a bunch of sexually aroused chihuahuas?   [End]

• Re: someone has changed my avatar   by glaxony  42d   182  Fight Club

It wasn’t Trapper who did the moderating that offended you so. He is an advocate of free speech. This is exactly what I am talking about. He is getting the rap for something he did not do. Who did it? You?   [End]

• Re: someone has changed my avatar   by glaxony  42d   216  Fight Club

You say it is my profile. Well…. That is what I thought until my avatar changed without my knowledge or permission. If someone has the power to delete my avatar, and give me another one, without asking me, nor me requesting this, then it is not really my profile, now is it? ... ... Are members here just a bunch of patsies waiting to get set up and be used any way the global mods choose? Apparently so if they can take over a private forum that is named for a specific person, assign the person a new avatar, hide, delete and edit posts on the person’s forum, and all manner of audacious things tha ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Diffusing the false accusations   by glaxony  42d   212  Fight Club

I have always wondered why the last sentence in the bible is ”Aye! Come quickly Lord Jesus!” I guess maybe it was the devil who assigned another meaning to the word ”come” and spelled it differently that threw me for a loop, but I kind of doubt something as sacred and natural as sexuality could be confused with bad unless, people are lost in sexual addiction from falling short of the glory of God, which would explain why floppy continues to quest. For when a species is presented with the opportunity for sexual enlightenment, which involves basking in the sacred tremor in a mutual simultan ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Clearing the air...   by glaxony  42d   146  Webmaster

Thank you so much. I sincerely hope I am not the one with a dirty mind. Was it you in the you tube video where it looked to me like a guy was making sexual innuendos about predators on the internet being floppy and him having the equipment? I got my salvation and my sexuality confused when the preacher said Jesus was coming in the clouds the same week I figured out how to have an cllmax. My spiritual life has never been the same since. Perhaps I should become a buddhist and pray for liberation from my own delusions.   [End]

• Re: someone has changed my avatar   by glaxony  42d   190  Fight Club

Thank you for responding. I would respectfully like to request further clarification please. Are you saying there was something wrong with my old avatar, and that it did not pass a review for some reason, so now it has been deleted, and the system is somehow is kindly posting another one in it’s place for some reason? Because I did not delete my old avatar. And I did not know my avatar was being reviewed for any reason. Thanks for the information.   [End]

• Re: I would gladly pay $99year for access to private forums on CZ if we ...   by glaxony  42d   335  Personal Conflict

also, i happen to own a license for some very sophisticated forum software that is capable of charging for memberships ... ... and it has a 24/7 tech support team ... ... i am more than willing to donate it, ... and if trapper wants it ... your wish is my command ... ... but if i were him, i’d stay put for as long as possible, because it takes years of dedicated service and time and energy to build up a forum that gets as many hits as trapper’s does ... ... are you suggesting the webmaster might want him to leave badly enough to redirect everyone who comes looking for him? ... ... or are you blowing idle smoke up my arse?   [retrieve this message]

• Re: I would gladly pay $99year for access to private forums on CZ if we ...   by glaxony  42d   302  Personal Conflict

You and I have different definitions of whining. ... This is an example of what I would call whining~ ... ... http://curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=2154820 ... ... Both the guy in the video and the person requesting our webmaster to take action are begging for a big brother to intervene in some regard. The guy in the video wants to be a big brother, and it seems he is interested in being an incestuous one, with all the innuendos making it clear that he can get an erection and it will be a big once, for after all, he is equipped. The doctor who wants our webmaster to become big brother and watch the prea ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: I totally agree with you, Glaxony...........   by glaxony  42d   288  Personal Conflict

I would greatly appreciate an ignore button. That is a great idea. Do you have any idea who changed my avatar? How can they do that?   [End]

• Re: I totally agree with you, Glaxony...........   by glaxony  42d   284  Personal Conflict

good point well put ... whine whine   [End]

• someone has changed my avatar   by glaxony  42d   304  Fight Club

Dear Webmaster, ... ... someone has changed my avatar and i did not do it ... can you please tell me who has permission to edit my profile please? ... ... i am concerned because who ever did it could easily post a p 0 r n o g r a p h i c photo and make trouble for me ... ... THIS is the kind of thing that Google needs to know about asap ... ... completely free websites are an online wild wild west, they are ripe for framing people and setting them up to take a fall ... ... we need better security, the kind of security that only paid memberships can provide ... ... anyone who changes the avatar of another person for the ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Religious predatorhate crime?   by glaxony  42d   141  Webmaster

are you upset because this nut case is calling you a sinner? that is what preachers do, stay away from him if this offends you, or is someone putting a gun to your head and making you engage in conversation?   [End]

• Re: Online Male Religious Predators from a watch dog   by glaxony  42d   230  Fight Club

It sounds like this guy is putting down elderly men with erectile dysfunction. ... ... And just so happens that I am a certified sexologist and an expert regarding the topic of sexual predation, and men are not the only ones who are vulnerable to predation. There are women, too, who become obsessively attached to men they have never even met, and this is simply a fact of life. Many people, both male and female, are hungry ghosts looking for a host they can attach to, so they can drain out the life force energy of others. Are you suggesting our webmaster should assume the responsibility of prot ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: this is smart conversation?   by glaxony  42d   198  Ask Trapper

... sounded a little like Blitzer was steam rolling everybody as if their agenda is irrelevant ... ...   [End]

• Video Embedded Re: object to these kinds of messages   by glaxony  42d   194  Webmaster

ty ... ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Re: I totally agree with you, Glaxony...........   by glaxony  43d   291  Personal Conflict

No. Grizz is tilling the ground of weeds and preparing fertile soil for a more productive and worthwhile conversation.   [End]

• Re: I totally agree with you, Glaxony...........   by glaxony  43d   287  Personal Conflict

Oh lordy. I love you Grizz. You are contributing to my self awareness and personal growth. I just realized from reading your definition that I am a type 2 troll. Forgive me lord. I will keep trying to be a better person. Can we please redefine troll so as not to exclude the queen of off topic obscure post droppings~ ... ... Trolls~ People who make personal attacks, call others names, and spew venomous hatred at fellow forum members and/or forum master in an effort to start a fight apparently.   [End]

• Re: I totally agree with you, Glaxony...........   by glaxony  43d   322  Personal Conflict

how about it’s my party and i’ll invite who i want to~ ... you can do the same at your own private forum~ ... ... if it’s a private forum, the person who started should make the rules, otherwise there is nothing private about it and it doesn’t belong to trapper ... ... who is benefitting from the use of his name, ... the investment he made to build up the traffic? ... ... his forum has been stolen ... his exclusive rights and privileges should be restored in order for the integrity to return at Cure Zone ... ... all the offensive and disgusting posts i objected to at the Ask Trapper forum, the vehement venomous pers ...   [retrieve this message]

• object to these kinds of messages   by glaxony  43d   276  Webmaster

the spiteful, mean, hateful, relentless attacks on trapper continue ... even though he took immediate action when he was called to task ... about some of the posts he was allowing ... ... meanwhile, somehow the bad apples that needed to be banned from cure zone permanently are now apparently moderating his private forum and bragging about it- ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2155284#i ... ... IMHO they are a source of bitterness that is like unto to fascist regimes ... ... since permanently banning people like this on a public forum is impossible ... as they are like parasites and termites that keep returni ...   [retrieve this message]

• Video Embedded Re: Time War Memories   by glaxony  43d   261  Ask Trapper

• Re: Really, really astonishing, disgusting government malevolence.   by glaxony  43d   165  Ask Trapper

there needs to be a paradigm shift from poverty consciousness to prosperity consciousness ... ... we have plenty for all and everyone, as long as everybody works together making sure the abundant resources are allocated fairly and used wisely ... ... in that environment stealing will become obsolete ... ... when it is easier to sit in jail and let them feed you, than keep a roof over your head and food in your belly out in the real world, people will be stealing ... ... i am not calling for harsher conditions in the prisons, either ... they are inhuman and disgusting enough already ... i have been there and seen ...   [retrieve this message]

Forum Pages
1  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17 18  

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

$10 off Oxy-Powder®
A special discount for all CureZone members!
Eliminate Herpes
Information on the revolutionary Dynamiclear Combat Kit
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

PLAT

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Free...
Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

GOLD

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? Wh...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Rose Laurel OPC Capsules
15% Off With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Royal Tea
”I saw results almost immediately, losing 52 pounds between September and December....
Alkaline Ionized Water
Are there health benefits? What are people reporting?
Get an Instant Discount!
Get 5% off anything in our homeopathic health store using the coupon...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
The Best Years in Life
Naturally live longer, healthier and happier and avoid mainstream mana...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

2,106 messages, 479,443 topics, topics per page limited to: 150, average number of messages per page: 117, 18 pages,  29,203,599 page views

"The greatest part of all chronic disease is created by the suppression of acute disease by drug poisoning."
~ Henry Lindlahr, M.D.

Image Galler Mosaic Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Herpes Cure?
It certainly is a major breakthrough in how Herpes is Treated

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powder®

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
All Natural Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Same or ...

Proven Parasite Diet

Royal Supreme Flax Hull Lignans
Flax is a well-established source of the essential fatty ac...

Medically Proven Anti-Cancer Benefits
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced wate...

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Dr. Clark: Best Prices You Will Find!
Tools for Healing is the number one source for produc...

Cancer’s Natural Enemy
Opc Oleander, 15% Discount With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001

Natural Cancer Remedies

Life Technology™

Medianet Ads

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powder®

Proven Parasite Diet

Cancer’s Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Life Technology™

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powder®

Proven Parasite Diet

Cancer’s Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Life Technology™

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 1.34 sec at 4/15/2014 11:16:13 PM, requested by 184.73.52.98, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/s2.asp?f=762&c=0&ob=d&m=glaxony , requested 1 pages during this session, y=8