CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums9394 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Expanded All Messages [10059] Posted by grzbear, Sorted by Date Source: Mosaic: Messages Across All CureZone Forums & Blogs

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Rules
 29,237,471 page views     626 messages     479,627 topics     67 pages
New Message Posting Disabled  

Original Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
86s ago
Search:   Top 300

All Messages [10059] Posted by grzbear, Sorted by Date   Back To Standard Forum View

Like Mosaic on Facebook.com
Forum Pages
1  10  30  50  ...  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66 67  
  • Re: What research shows that urine ph reflects blood ph   by grzbear  78d   413  Alkaline/Acid Debate

getting enough sun and healthy fats will help the manufacture of *D*; just get enough sun. ... ... Sodium elevates the absorption and proper utilization of calcium on its own. ... ... grz- ... ...   [End]

• if it keeps on rainin'   by grzbear  3mo   512  Ask Trapper

I really don’t know, but depending on where you live and finances, check out Lubecki Wellness Clinic in Sacramento. His Homeopathic imprinter will treat all things like virus, infections, fungase ...   [End]

• look up paul stamets...   by grzbear  5mo   283  Ask Trapper

and read his works... ... ... it has all happened before - it is a cycle... the earth gets polluted and certain organism classes (life) dominate. ... ... Fungus seems to be the pollution cleaner... ... ... grz- ... ...   [End]

• Re: when I read your statement...   by grzbear  5mo   350  Ask Trapper

”it is the men who encourage women to wear push up bras and put on make up ... ... they complain about women who don’t” ”it is the men who encourage women to wear push up bras and put on make up ... ... they complain about women who don’t” ... ... what kind of men do that? ... ... perhaps you are associating with the wrong kind of man. ... ... give me no make up, generic jeans and a no name collar shirt, t-shirt or tank... perhaps a sun dress on a nice spring day. ... ... make up turns me off - so do labels, fancy dress and heals, etc. etc. ... ... I see phony people. ... ... grz- ... ...   [retrieve this message]

• when I read your statement...   by grzbear  5mo   404  Ask Trapper

”Wow... That is about the most shallow thing I’ve ever heard of!” ”Wow... That is about the most shallow thing I’ve ever heard of!” ... ... I immediately thought of the woman and how shallow she must of been to spend 100k on cosmetic surgery and then enter into a marriage deceiving from the get go. ... ... that said... obviously the man is no better... it takes two to tango; they deserve each other. ... ... grz- ... ...   [End]

• Re: btw   by grzbear  5mo   544  Ask Trapper

there are chemical *paradoxes* that occur in the body that do not follow any lab understood rhyme or reason. ... ... bicarbonate is made in a healthy stomach at the *same time* that the HCL is secreted... ... ... in addition bicarbonate is found in the saliva (lymph fluids), and manufactured in the pancreas and colon. ... ... so yes.. digestion is the primary target with bicarbonate salts as well. ... ... the IMAM is not in and of itself *new* either... ... ... http://renaldisorders.blogspot.com/2008/11/essential-ions-of-our-body-for.html ... ... the recipe here adds glucose... ... ... and switchel in its many variations is ...   [retrieve this message]

• btw   by grzbear  5mo   562  Ask Trapper

I think this discussion valuable... because I believe your IMAM and the bicarbonate aspect of it a yin and yang of inexpensive home medicine - dependent upon the individuals metabolic and/or digestive constitution. ... ... grz- ... ...   [End]

• Re: Flavor Enhancer MSG Added to Flu Shot   by grzbear  5mo   570  Ask Trapper

I am playing with the bicarbonate salts and your IMAM idea at present - and it seems to be working very well for me. ... ... though I use whole citrus juices from my trees at other times - I do not combine the bicarbonate salts with the citrus... yet. ... ... lemon/lime juice in water with meals. ... ... that is not to say I do not use whole salt on my foods on occasion, however, my desire for it is greatly diminished and I am using considerably less since the Na and K bicarb use... no *salt* is used in my food prep. ... ... I would not go over board though on the use of either one... just because you feel be ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Flavor Enhancer MSG Added to Flu Shot   by grzbear  5mo   606  Ask Trapper

”Adding a high PH (Baking Soda) to a low PH (Stomach Acid) environment on a regular basis does not compute..” ”Adding a high PH (Baking Soda) to a low PH (Stomach Acid) environment on a regular basis does not compute..” ... ... it is all about dose... ... ... not only that there is a great deal of misinformation on *soda* out there. ... ... it bears reminding that Cayce stated we need only four things... ... ... water ... salt ... iodine ... and ... soda ... ... As you most likely know, salts can help with HCL production... ... ... I believe that I am Chloride sensitive... so why would I need more? ... ... Bicarbonate ions are found i ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Flavor Enhancer MSG Added to Flu Shot   RR by grzbear  5mo   796  Ask Trapper

mom and dad’s families both used baking soda to brush teeth and in cooking/baking... ... ... Baking Soda to Treat Colds and the Flu ... ... ”In 1918, the Spanish flu was sweeping the country. This deadly strain of the flu ended up killing an incredible 50 to 100 million people worldwide, 3-6% of the world’s population at that time. And yet doctors eventually figured out that there was a fairly effective way to prevent the flu, or cure it in its early stages. The answer lied with baking soda. A prominent physician named Dr. Volney S. Cheney discovered that very few people who took baking soda contrac ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Brother Nathanael takes on obamacare   by grzbear  6mo   525  Ask Trapper

there is a fire burning out of control in a remote corner of a large public building full of people... ... ... are you telling him not to pull the fire alarm and to let the people burn? ... ... grz- ... ...   [End]

• Re: bacteria in the GOM killing swimmers...   by grzbear  6mo   244  Ask Trapper

the environment in the gulf changed favoring bacteria that thrives on hydrocarbons... ... ... these bacteria can be and are bad for life forms including humans. ... ... enjoy your GOM seafood.   [End]

• Re: my 2bits..   by grzbear  6mo   871  Ask Trapper

”The vinegar is not that important as long as you start by adding tomato paste (acidic) during the roasting process.” ”The vinegar is not that important as long as you start by adding tomato paste (acidic) during the roasting process.” ... ... point being you need a food acid... to pull out the minerals in the bone. ... ... you make a good point with bovine bones and tomato... ... ... may be good for Lamb as well. ... ... I prefer the vinegar for fowl bone broths. ... ... personal preferences is all. ... ... if you ever have enough fish bones to make a bone broth from them, citrus would work. ... ... depends what you are ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: swedes develop probiotics to combat bee die-off   by grzbear  7mo   237  Ask Trapper

wouldn’t have to be doing that if we lived with all that is rather than trying to manipulate it for $$$$s.   [End]

• yep - war is the new cool   R by grzbear  7mo   210  Ask Trapper

Hey guys, ... ... I think you will agree with me how frustrating it can to get appropriate help when you are just starting. I myself went through a hell of a journey while trying to regrow my hair. ... ... ...   [End]

• quote of the day...   by grzbear  7mo   143  Ask Trapper

”There’s a difference between transcendence and denial. Ignoring darkness in the name of spirituality isn’t spiritual at all.” ... ... Marianne Williamson ... ...   [End]

• Re: and Mystery Buyer X is..   by grzbear  8mo   266  Ask Trapper

it is to hide that we are clearly in default... ... ... get ready for the big surprise... ... ...   [End]

• Re: the vitamin D (for Doom) council   by grzbear  8mo   282  Ask Trapper

vitamin d supplementation with any one or more of the following deficiencies is asking for trouble ... ... magnesium, boron, selenium, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, ... lycopene, Vitamin A - we also require UV rays... Selenium and vitamin A are much more dose dependent than the others. ... ... grz- ... ...   [End]

• Re: cholesterol   by grzbear  8mo   248  Ask Trapper

a few notes... ... ... 1. genetics - genes are influenced by and *change* with changes in the environment - including diet. If the environment is changed permanently, then so are our genes... not to say that they couldn’t be changed back again - given enough time (generations upon generations). ... ... everyone knows what changes the environment - man made chemicals, pollutants, including radiation, GMOs etc. etc. ... ... 2. I do think that Alzheimer’s has been around a lot longer than what he states - though rare. It is just a severe form of progressive dementia... 1907 I believe is when the term Alzh ...   [retrieve this message]

• Easy - people will do most anything they are told for a fiat paycheck...   by grzbear  8mo   228  Ask Trapper

• Re:   by grzbear  8mo   493  Ask Trapper

”’i trust everyone. It’s the devil inside them I don’t trust.’ ... -unknown” ”’i trust everyone. It’s the devil inside them I don’t trust.’ ... -unknown” ... ... an example... ... ... over the last 20 years or so, I have been witness to the most spiritual of people switching on survival mode, lying, stealing, breaking their spiritual/religious codes of morals and ethics in order to stay in the *game*, or even excel in it through seeking of power, money and resources by any means possible becoming a very part of the murdering corrupt government/industrial/banking/military hell that we have created... will ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: ionic foot baths for autistic kids   RR by grzbear  9mo   493  Ask Trapper

you will find the same thing with mineral baths and autistics... that is why I brought it up. ... ... if you ever find yourself without power. ... ... grz- ... ...   [End]

• Re: Home made Ion cleanse machine   by grzbear  9mo   595  Ask Trapper

If you take a strong mineral bath... and have not for a while, the water will show color after a time. ... ... for me, Usually baking soda and/or potassium bicarbonate, magnesium sulfate and H2O2... a dingy non see through cloudy grey or smoggy brown is not uncommon. ... ... In addition, you may start to see oils as you do with the foot bath. ... ... This can take much longer than 30 minutes though and most people do not stay in for more than the recommended 20 minutes. ... ... magnetic rings among other things can help to eliminate these things too... by breaking up ionic bonds. ... ... EVERYTHING is about + and ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: holy smokes, that ion detox feels good!   by grzbear  9mo   608  Ask Trapper

by rectangular array, what are you referring to? ... ... may have to dig out my battery charger... ... ... BTW - this is the same principle with HOT mineral (ion) baths... ... ... you do want to make sure that you are getting mineral density in your diet though. ... ... Autistic kids have died with metal detox programs... when the acting supervision did not emphasize the need for the healthy nutritional ionic minerals. ... ... you see, toxic or not, metals/minerals provide the catalysts (ionic/anionic) for life. ... ... Which brings me to another point... you and I tend to over do things in order to press/test limits ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Raising the pH of wine to protect tooth enamel   by grzbear  9mo   371  Alkaline/Acid Suppor

wine makers use Calcium Carbonate and/or Potassium Bicarbonate to reduce acidity. ... ... keep in mind that you will be changing the characteristics of the wine...   [End]

• Re: is lupus caused by lyme?   by grzbear  9mo   352  Ask Trapper

”THEY broke the sulfur cycle by subsidizing Petroleum based fertilizers” ”THEY broke the sulfur cycle by subsidizing Petroleum based fertilizers” ... ... actually it started before that when they started using coal slag fertilizers... ... ... dementia, Alzheimer’s, Autism, and all those other French and German named diseases discovered in the same areas (French/German border) that they were introduced... should have been a huge warning to stop their expansion... but no, then they started with the petroleum based fertilizers and using both coal and petroleum wastes for drugs and nutritional suppleme ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: from the headlines   RR by grzbear  10mo   316  Ask Trapper

what is there to think about? ... ... what is considered normal these days is being plugged into, and being a part of the man made artificial matrix - when off the grid is truly *normal*. ... ... these days, war is peace, up is down, evil is good... ... ... grz- ... ...   [End]

• Re:   by grzbear  10mo   728  Iodine Debate

-top 5 Nutritional supplements ... ... not necessarily in this order ... ... green food powder drink mix - I like Health Force ... ... nutritional or brewers yeast unless you need stronger B vitamin support or a specific B like B1 and then a good B vitamin with bioactive forms. ... ... fermented cod liver oil ... ... a good bioactive protein powder - could be gelatine, whey, or plant (brown rice, pea, hemp, etc.) - be careful though - some people do not convert any kind of plant nutrition well and require an animal product. ... ... some form of iodine salt ... ... on iodine - I favor natural sources, however, these days I f ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Real or ad for LivonLabs?   by grzbear  10mo   1,742  Vitamin C Debate

the supplement industry is under attack for a number of reasons including things such as manufacturing quality and whether what you are purchasing is really what you are getting... ... ... so the industry does need to police itself. ... ... should be interesting to see if Mercola makes a rebuttal or, an apology. ... ... I would expect one or the other from him - if he has been made aware of it. ... ... grz- ... ...   [End]

• Re: Personal thoughts after all research   by grzbear  10mo   907  Iodine Debate

”I’m not sure what the right answer is.” ”I’m not sure what the right answer is.” ... ... that is because the answer is different for everyone... ... ... there is no one size fits all. ... ... grz- ... ...   [End]

• Re:   by grzbear  10mo   786  Iodine Debate

”The question is balance” ”The question is balance” ... ... just as blood pressure varies throughout the day, so does what you need of any given nutrient at any given time. ... ... i.e. during times of increased stress, including exercise, etc. ... ... this is why, in part, that the body can manufacture, and/or recycle and/or store certain nutrients for use during nutritionally lean times. ... ... In addition, the body can, and does substitute when it needs to being short of one thing or another. It is not ideal in most cases, however it can do this ... ... ... So in essence, it is more about harmony than balanc ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Personal thoughts after all research   by grzbear  10mo   898  Iodine Debate

when you start pissing out more than you take in on a daily basis like I did, you are, more than likely *sufficient* and can back off to a maintenance dose - whatever that may be for *you*. ... ... you must get tested though in order to realize this. ... ... grz- ... ...   [End]

• Re:   by grzbear  10mo   767  Iodine Debate

I am glad that you did not write the first sentence out in an absolute... because it could actually be too much iodine as well. ... ... Too bad medicine did not get into the study of nutrition way back at the turn into the 20th century as some country doctors, such as the one that treated my grandmother for anemia with a recommendation to eat liver at least once a week, were practicing... the world would likely be a very different and healthier place today. ... ... I have a problem with this one though... ... ... ”So its not really ”iodine-induced”, rather ”induced by lack of vitamin E” because of peopl ...   [retrieve this message]

• Video Embedded The Platters   RR by grzbear  11mo   245  Ask Trapper

The Platters ... ... http://www.youtube.com/embed/6Zy297Xgr8Q ... ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Re: Strange spots on the skin   by grzbear  11mo   633  Iodine Supplementati

it is also a *side effect* some experience with halogens. ... ... grz- ... ...   [End]

• Re: Breast Cancer is due to lack of steriod D   by grzbear  11mo   393  Iodine Supplementati

perhaps you missed this part, or my previous posts on the topic; LEF has a D, K, Iodine combo product... all are extremely important. ... ... ”It is Actually Difficult to Get Toxic ... ... The best way to optimize your vitamin D level is through sun exposure or a safe tanning bed as that virtually eliminates any risk of overdose. As a very general guide, you need to expose about 40 percent of your entire body to the sun for approximately 20 minutes between the hours of 10 am and 2 pm, when the sun is at its zenith. There appears to be no risk of vitamin D toxicity from ultraviolet B exposure. ... ... If ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Money Confiscation by Your Bank is Perfectly Legal   by grzbear  11mo   276  Ask Trapper

when the laws were being passed to permit these things, among others like HIPPA, and other privacy, money and property grabbing laws making what **should** be illegal under the constitution faux legal (they did not change the constitution) by the PTB against the people, and I brought this to people’s attention here and on other forums - it was ignored or brushed off with personal attacks where I was called a conspiracy nut in so many different ways I lost count. ... ... Why? Because the PTB ALWAYS make these things look good to the people through intense propaganda (lies) campaigns. ... ... grz- ... ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Please comment on Dr. Mercola's Iodine article   by grzbear  11mo   971  Iodine Supplementati

I thought about that too, however, it may also have something to do with boiling the crap out of it as this will reduce the presence of fungus and at least some of the mycotoxins which are, unfortunately, common in coffee. ... ... Organic Arabica beans being the least affected apparently from what I can gather... however, just get the healthiest (grown properly) freshest product that you can. ... ... grz- ... ...   [End]

• Re: Please comment on Dr. Mercola's Iodine article   R by grzbear  11mo   1,096  Iodine Supplementati

Mercola, and people here live in confusion. ... ... Everything works together maintaining a checks and balance system within the body... too much of one thing or another over too long of a time period will cause issues. Other things to consider is that a supplement of one thing or another can, and will mask a deficiency of something else to a point as living systems do have a way to use one substance in place of another if need be for specific metabolic function. ... ... The metabolic function may not operate ideally under these circumstances, however, it will allow the organism to buy some time un ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Improved Miracle Adrenal Mix (IMAM)   by grzbear  12mo   1,745  Ask Trapper

ancient people were not stupid... they had what became known in the Americas as farmer’s punch, switchel, or the Dr. Jarvis variant, honegar. which was, for lack of lemons, ACV and honey or maple syrup and grated ginger... at times with added salt. ... ... Gatorade was, more or less, a for profit spin off on switchel. ... ... Southeast Asians actually seemed to have the lemon drink down long ago... but then the citrus is native to Asia... they would preserve the lemons by fermenting them and then putting them in a salt brine (you can do this with apples too... the lemons, they would mash up, rind an ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Give me a break   by grzbear  12mo   1,155  Ask Trapper

”But taking grainy photos and making up some kind of fantasy narrative around it that perfectly conforms to your predictably preconceived idea of what happened is just plain silly” ”But taking grainy photos and making up some kind of fantasy narrative around it that perfectly conforms to your predictably preconceived idea of what happened is just plain silly” ... ... apparently you have no problem with that when the *government/media/military/industrial* complex does it... why do you discriminate? ... ... grz- ... ...   [End]

• Re: they were there simply to document the event   by grzbear  12mo   522  Ask Trapper

how many can you identify in the same *uniform*? ... ... At least one appears to have a lanyard around his neck with what may be ID hanging from the end of it. ... ... All of them apparently doing *nothing* but observing - if that. ... ... grz- ... ...   [End]

• Re: read this...   by grzbear  12mo   512  Ask Trapper

*I* am not talking about gun control here... so let’s take this for what it is without interjecting anything else okay? ... ... it is entirely possible that they were just security ... ... They could have simply been there with homeland security or some kind of private security detail something” it is entirely possible that they were just security ... ... They could have simply been there with homeland security or some kind of private security detail something” t is entirely possible that they were just security ... ... They could have simply been there with homeland security or some kind of private security ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: read this...   by grzbear  12mo   514  Ask Trapper

correct... ... ... however it is true that the logo has been co-opted for use by various organizations; and what is up with the ear pieces and similar dress clothing and packs? ... ... grz- ... ...   [End]

• Re: read this...   by grzbear  12mo   545  Ask Trapper

”no way could devil worshipping psychopaths be forming their own private armies.... right?” ”no way could devil worshipping psychopaths be forming their own private armies.... right?” ... ... what is Homeland security - the TSA - etc.? ... ... grz-   [End]

• Image Embedded read this...   by grzbear  12mo   605  Ask Trapper

Chaos engulfs Boston as mainstream media can’t get its cover story straight ... ... by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger, NaturalNews Editor ... ... ... ... (NaturalNews) Boston is now in a state of near-chaos over the Boston marathon bombing investigation. Their story keeps changing, too: first there was a ”controlled explosion” planned at the Kennedy Library on the same day as the bombing (Boston Globe), but that was later explained away as a ”building fire” that had nothing to do with the bombing. ... ... Then there’s CNN reporting a suspect has been arrested, after which the network was blasted by the FBI fo ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Acidity and Thyroid   by grzbear  12mo   517  Iodine Supplementati

”I assume she didn’t do the ph drink?” ”I assume she didn’t do the ph drink?” ... ... no... she along with her husband ate the SAD for the most part. ... ... we cannot force anyone to do anything... all you can do is set an example for them. ... ... thanks for the love and prayers... we all need them these days. ... ... grz- ... ...   [End]

• Re: Acidity and Thyroid   by grzbear  12mo   463  Iodine Supplementati

thank you... ... ... ”-are we talking about a new type of dementia-like illness, coming up?” ”-are we talking about a new type of dementia-like illness, coming up?” -are we talking about a new type of dementia-like illness, coming up?” ... ... look up dementia and/or Alzheimer’s and prions... for that matter delve into prion diseases in general - I have brought this up many times over the years. ... ... then research fungal prions... ... ... all of these things are connected... it is a sick, very sick environment - and man seems hell bent on making it worse rather than permitting the planet to come back int ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re:   by grzbear  12mo   457  Iodine Supplementati

every breath you take contains *these* fungal spores... and it is getting worse and worse... ... ... look up barium, strontium, and aluminium separately (chem trail chemicals) along with fungus. ... ... the best you can do is keep your environment clean and as free as possible from fungus - this includes yeasts and molds. ... ... also, you may remember years ago a study I posted that showed fungus pathogenic expression can increase up to 500% with man made EMFs... etc. ... ... none of us can run away from it... and it will get worse. ... ... the best thing that you can do is to keep your immune system as strong a ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Acidity and Thyroid   by grzbear  12mo   475  Iodine Supplementati

thanks for the compassion. ... ... the fungal infection invaded her brain... those parts of the brain affected shut down - memory, being able to rationalize, reason etc. ... ... Her skin and soft tissues were necrotizing faster than the surgeons could cut it out - every other day surgeries... by the time they gave up and sent her to hospice, they had removed the entire left half of her face, nose and palate. ... ... Once they diagnosed it in the blood and lymph it was over... the body could no longer regulate its own blood pH. ... ... Antoine Bechamp was, and is right... Pasteur based medicine is and was a cr ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Acidity and Thyroid   by grzbear  12mo   592  Iodine Supplementati

weak/compromised immune systems, lymphatic systems and/or one or more compromised *organs*, particularly the pancreas, liver, kidneys and/or spleen, a tendency to contract any number of bacterial or fungal infections, especially if they go systemic will all make the pH issue extremely important even though your body will do anything and everything it can to keep your blood in a *normal* range... even to the point of sacrificing your bones, organs, cause feelings of shortness of breath, etc. ... ... increasingly... fungal infections are killing people... just as they have been in insects, amphib ...   [retrieve this message]

• Intestinal microbiota containing Barnesiella cures vancomycin-resistan...   by grzbear  13mo   528  Probiotics

... ABSTRACT ... ... Bacteria causing infections in hospitalized patients are increasingly antibiotic-resistant. Classical infection control practices are only partially effective at preventing spread of antibiotic-resistant bacteria within hospitals. Because the density of intestinal colonization by the highly antibiotic-resistant bacterium vancomycin-resistant Enterococcus (VRE) can exceed 109 organisms per gram of feces, even optimally implemented hygiene protocols often fail. Decreasing the density of intestinal colonization, therefore, represents an important approach to limit VRE transmissi ...   [retrieve this message]

• Congenital Hypothyroidism Caused by Excess Prenatal Maternal Iodine Inge...   by grzbear  13mo   1,110  Iodine Debate

Abstract ... ... We report the cases of 3 infants with congenital hypothyroidism detected with the use of our newborn screening program, with evidence supporting excess maternal iodine ingestion (12.5 mg/d) as the etiology. Levels of whole blood iodine extracted from their newborn screening specimens were 10 times above mean control levels. Excess iodine ingestion from nutritional supplements is often unrecognized. ... ... link... ... ... http://www.jpeds.com/article/S0022-3476%2812%2900615-4/abstract ... there could be other factors involved here. ... ... grz- ... ...   [End]

• Re: pension   by grzbear  13mo   350  Ask Trapper

people text, tweet, instant message, facebook, email and read internet forums all day long on their smart phones these days... whether they work or not; even while *supposedly* attending business meetings, school or trainings, etc... ... ... It is a phenomenon that is changing society as we know it right before our eyes. ... ... No one needs to be on a pension to do what you are suggesting... however, some probably are; and what is wrong with that? ... ... As one gets older, and/or if one is housebound due to a disability or illness, keeping the mind engaged is essential to maintaining some sense/sort of ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: now you are beginning to understand...   by grzbear  14mo   611  Ask Trapper

Hawkeye: My father warned me about you... ... ... Cora Munro: [interupting] Your Father? ... ... Hawkeye: Chingachgook, he warned me about people like you. ... ... Cora Munro: Oh, did he? ... ... Hawkeye: He said ”Do not try to understand them”. ... ... Cora Munro: What? ... ... Hawkeye: Yes, and, ”do not try to make them understand you. That is because they are a breed apart and make no sense”. ... ... Last of the Mohicans ... ... grz- ... ...   [End]

• now you are beginning to understand...   by grzbear  14mo   617  Ask Trapper

why wars, most notably perhaps the Civil War in this country, was described as dividing the people to the point of brother fighting against brother... looks like we are heading towards that once again. ... ... grz- ... ...   [End]

• Re: Blood Coltan   by grzbear  15mo   341  Ask Trapper

look up coltan... it is in nearly all electronic devices, including those in cars, and the computer you are on etc. etc. ... ... most know about the reasons we are in Afghanistan... we all have murder and genocide on our hands when we purchase and accept the products this death and environmental destruction brings forth for greedy profit hungry scum. ... ... grz- ... ...   [End]

• Re: The Name of the Anti-Christ as Baraq O Bamah?   by grzbear  15mo   404  Ask Trapper

I started calling Obama *grima wormtongue* ... ... apropos IMO. ... ... grz- ... ...   [End]

• Re: a smart man   by grzbear  15mo   346  Ask Trapper

all **nations** were built on violence. ... ... one people overthrew another, and in many cases genocide a population in order to move in. ... ... The thought that the people do not need guns to protect themselves because the *government* will do through any number of agencies and their armed staff, is a bunch of crap. ... ... Those folks are employed and most of them will do what they are told in order to keep receiving their paychecks, even if it means going up against their friends and families. ... ... grz- ... ...   [End]

• Re: drone chronicles: President Obama Murdered 21 Woman And 14 Children   by grzbear  15mo   371  Ask Trapper

the youtube counts have been stuck... for I do not know how long on this one. ... ... but, it is still up...   [End]

• Lexington Common.... NY?   by grzbear  15mo   513  Ask Trapper

Assault-rifle owners statewide are organizing a mass boycott of Gov. Cuomo’s new law mandating they register their weapons, daring officials to “come and take it away,” The Post has learned. ... ... Lexington Common.... NY? ... ...   ... Hmmmm... ... Assault-rifle owners statewide are organizing a mass boycott of Gov. Cuomo’s new law mandating they register their weapons, daring officials to “come and take it away,” The Post has learned. ... Gun-range owners and gun-rights advocates are encouraging hundreds of thousands of owners to defy the law, saying it’d be the largest act of civil disobedience in sta ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Can vegans stomach the unpalatable truth about quinoa?   by grzbear  15mo   610  Ask Trapper

what about money being the root of all evil do people not understand?. ... ... and then there is usury... ... ... grz- ... ...   [End]

• Video Embedded Letting the cat outta the bag...   by grzbear  15mo   549  Ask Trapper

I have been diagnosed of having high pressure and at some times, I stopped taking drugs but I finally decided to take them religiously sometime in December when I had some very pounding head ache. ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded all those in favor of gun control, raise your hand   by grzbear  15mo   882  Ask Trapper

http://rashmanly.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/gun-control-isnt-about-guns-guns-politics-1338163827.jpg [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Re: Is Borax the......?   by grzbear  15mo   1,132  Iodine Supplementati

yes,,, use it to mop your floors. ... ... unless you have carpet - does anyone have that mold and dirt accumulating crap (carpet) with the stain/flame/fire retardant chemicals on their floors any more? ... ... grz- ... ...   [End]

• Re: Dear Mr. Security Agent   by grzbear  15mo   1,237  Ask Trapper

BTW - if you are not up to speed on those things that he suggests that you Google - do yourself a favor and do search on them even if you choose not to use Google. It will widen your view - and open your mind a little bit more as to what is really going on around us, that the national media tends to ignore in order to promote the government/military/industrial/banking complex agenda. ... ... grz- ... ...   [End]

• Image Embedded Dear Mr. Security Agent   by grzbear  15mo   1,290  Ask Trapper

link... ... ... http://westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/2013/01/07/bracken-dear-mr-security-agent/#print ... ... Bracken: Dear Mr. Security Agent ... ... ... Posted on January 7, 2013 | 5 Comments ... ... ... ... ... ... ... For widespread distribution, more cutting-edge commentary from Matt Bracken, former SEAL and author of the Enemies Foreign and Domestic trilogy, along with his most recent novel, Castigo Cay : ... ... Dear Mr. Security Agent, ... ... Federal, state, or local. You, the man or woman with the badge, the sworn LEO or FLEA and those who inhabit the ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Re: OT Get your flu shot or you lose your job buddy....   by grzbear  15mo   434  Iodine Supplementati

”McDonald said patients with compromised immune systems are at a heightened risk for illness and death from the flu and protecting them is the hospital’s ”top priority.”” ”McDonald said patients with compromised immune systems are at a heightened risk for illness and death from the flu and protecting them is the hospital’s ”top priority.”” ... ... She should have gone on to say that pharmaceuticals along with chemically grown, processed, damaged foods, water and environment has compromised the immune systems in people. ... ... Another flu shot will further compromise it... why don’t they throw some ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Sandy Hook explanation from the Bible in paper   by grzbear  16mo   580  Ask Trapper

The bible is a historical record and it has all happened before. Man has risen and fallen many times throughout his history; it is, and always will be, inevitable. ... ... It is not as much of a *prediction*, as it is a *warning* that we did not heed. ... ... grz- ... ...   [End]

• Re: page mirror   by grzbear  16mo   708  Iodine Supplementati

I was specifically responding to your little knock of Dr Stephanie Seneff; not the thread - and a few other posts I have seen knocking others who lived and *practiced* in a different time. ... ... I did this without reading specifically what Dr. Seniff stated tot the Weston Price Foundation. So I could be off base. Do you have that information for my review? ... ... While you may disagree with her on this part of her dietary recommendations or in larger part, you likely do not disagree with her entirely. She is on our side - regardless of subtle and most often insignificant differences of opinion ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: page mirror   by grzbear  16mo   737  Iodine Supplementati

it is important to consider the environment that an individual works, lives and studies in before condemning their recommendations. No one diet or supplement protocol works for everyone - because environments vary considerably even within the same states. ... ... One area may be fluoridated the another not... one may be contaminated with farm chemicals and GMOS and another with fraking chemicals, and still another with both and/or a coal fired power plant or mining operation - you get the idea. ... ... I read people here and in trapper’s forum bashing Edgar Cayce’s iodine protocol without giving a ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: It is the coal power plants   by grzbear  16mo   694  Ask Trapper

that too... ... ... Volcano ’Pollution’ Solves Mercury Mystery ... ... http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/06/080629081932.htm ... I am not so fond of the title as it tends to let man off the hook for his huge contribution to the mess. ... ... we are still culpable. ... ... grz- ... ...   [End]

• Re: It is the coal power plants   by grzbear  16mo   671  Ask Trapper

plenty far enough to fall onto the soil and into the oceans... it does not have to stay in the air. ... ... grz- ... ...   [End]

• Re: It is the coal power plants   by grzbear  16mo   646  Ask Trapper

Japan and other Asian countries dumped (may still do it more covertly) their mercury laden waste into the Pacific in huge amounts (tons and tons) ... lots of information on that with a search - it is not just coal power plants though China is big on that too. ... ... grz- ... ...   [End]

• Re: Mycotoxins: the hidden hormone danger in our food.   by grzbear  16mo   530  Ask Trapper

”have any links to studies? I suspect that mechanism probably has more to do symptom managment via immunosuppression, but would have to read the studies to get a better understanding...” http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2174586 ... ... ”frequencies/electronics can be used to destroy mycotoxins, but this is an area that few are aware of.” ”frequencies/electronics can be used to destroy mycotoxins, but this is an area that few are aware of.” ”full time job to try and find healthy food these days, no?” full time job to try and find healthy food these days, no?” ... ... near impossible and getting w ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re:   by grzbear  16mo   811  Iodine Supplementati

of late the knees are as good as they have been since starting this journey. In large part they are as pain free as I can ever remember. I needed no recovery time from my last MA test. Other than events such as the one mentioned, I do take precautions not to over stress them. ... ... grz- ... ...   [End]

• Re: A challenge for you all :)   by grzbear  16mo   859  Iodine Supplementati

I suspect that the elaboration request was directed at my refrigerator reference - changed the following: ... ... 1. eating foods available seasonally for the most part came to an end ... 2. methods of food preservation that were actually beneficial to us, such as culturing, fermenting, salting, drying, smoking, etc., came to an end ... 3. it ushered in the need for preservatives, pasteurization, homogenization, irradiation, etc. ... 4. introduced harmful electromagnetic fields into the home ... 5. made eating so much more convenient that caloric intake went up ... 6. fresh, seasonal vegetable and fruit intak ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Mycotoxins: the hidden hormone danger in our food.   by grzbear  16mo   530  Ask Trapper

they cause disruption of calcium and vitamin d = vitamin d in high doses has been found to help considerably in lab animals... just passing on the info Newport. ... ... the mycotoxins produce oxalic acid which binds with calcium to form calcium oxalate crystals in soft tissues like the breasts. ... ... the fungal issues experienced by the host such as Aspergillus niger in the lungs can produce a large amount of oxalic acid - we’re screwed. ... ... there is a lot more on this topic in terms of damaging health effects such as huge hormonal issues - can we say infertility, feminization or weight gain or los ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Fracking Our Food Supply   by grzbear  16mo   500  Ask Trapper

Fracking Our Food Supply ... Elizabeth Royte | November 28, 2012 ... ... http://www.thenation.com/print/article/171504/fracking-our-food-supply ... Healthy cattle on the Schilke ranch in North Dakota, before fracking began ... ... ... ... ...   ... [1]This article was produced in collaboration with the Food & Environment Reporting Network [1], an investigative reporting nonprofit focusing on food, agriculture and environmental health. ...   ... In a Brooklyn winery on a sultry July evening, an elegant crowd sips rosé and nibbles trout plucked from the gin-clear streams of upstate New York. The diners are he ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Re: A challenge for you all :)   by grzbear  16mo   930  Iodine Supplementati

refrigerators are a fairly recent change to our environment... and they dramatically changed our diets at about the same time that heavily hybridized crops (early genetic modifications/manipulations) processed foods loaded with chemicals hit the markets... ... ... grz- ... ...   [End]

• Re: OT: new prion like pathogen created by glyphosate   by grzbear  16mo   711  Iodine Supplementati

of course they *can* and are created in labs, intentionally or not due to the substances these labs work with however, they do not need to be created in labs... misfolded proteins and prions go hand in hand... just look up prion or misfolded protein diseases.. ... ... these chemicals cause metabolic functional disruption... change bond strengths, etc. etc. and thus contribute to the production of misfolded proteins/prions. ... ... Electromagnetic and radiation pollution can causes these issues too... ... ... grz- ... ...   [End]

• Re: OT: new prion like pathogen created by glyphosate   by grzbear  17mo   712  Iodine Supplementati

another example of why we do not need secret labs creating these things when we have a lab in the wild already creating them, along with new virus, molds, fungi, yeasts, and bacteria. ... ... grz-   [End]

• Re: India's poster boy for vegetarianism – he's just fathered a child ...   by grzbear  17mo   498  Ask Trapper

you can dig but the guy is a huge fan of lots of dairy - perhaps it is raw. ... ... ”Raghav attributed his virility to being a wrestler in his youth when he had a high-calorie diet that comprised a half-kilogram of almonds, 3 litres of milk and a half-kilogram of clarified butter per day besides vegetables and bread.” ”Raghav attributed his virility to being a wrestler in his youth when he had a high-calorie diet that comprised a half-kilogram of almonds, 3 litres of milk and a half-kilogram of clarified butter per day besides vegetables and bread.” http://www.whatsontianjin.com/news-4867-96-y ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Milk The Deadly Poison WATCH THIS!!!   by grzbear  17mo   481  Ask Trapper

try as I might I seem to continue having problems with educating people... ... ... it is not the *food* that is the problem... it is the way in which man, treats (pharmaceuticals, confinement, unsanitary, etc. etc.) the animals/seed and then raises and/or grows said food (agrichemicals). ... ... Would you spray your vegetables with a pesticide, herbicide, fungicide, avicide, fertilizer right before you went to eat it? ... ... Why do we commercially do it then? ... ... grz- ... ...   [End]

• Video Embedded We are Pigs Harvested for Profits   by grzbear  17mo   497  Ask Trapper

... ... ... So, if you are "a truth barometer..." you are, once again, going to ... absolutely love the next few years, particularly the next few months. ... ... ... The demographics of America is chang ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Re: Methods of becoming a vegetarian   by grzbear  17mo   645  Ask Trapper

The vast majority of modern humans are VERY confused and have no concept of what real seasonal eating was, or is any more due to grocery stores, global food trade, refrigeration, etc. ... ... it meant, during times of the year when food crops were not readily available, that they were FORCED to rely on animal foods to get them through - to survive. ... ... In addition, the more hostile the environment was to growing/raising plant foods, i.e. extreme weather, the more likely the humans in that environment ate a primarily animal/fish/foul/insect diet - period. ... ... Keep in mind that the topography and c ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Thanks Moreless - Brilliant !!   by grzbear  18mo   1,583  Ask Moreless: pH

not quite sure yet how the *natural* world works are you? ... ... grz- ... ...   [End]

• Video Embedded Pat Caddell on Jeanine Pirro 10/27/2012   by grzbear  18mo   718  Ask Trapper

I’m glad I checked here first to see what obviously FAKE reviews the company owners were posting up here! I was almost considering trying this stuff out. Obviously ”Dr Murray” (lie #1) and ”paulie ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Video Embedded Justice with Judge Jeanine Opening Statement 10/27/12   by grzbear  18mo   682  Ask Trapper

I’m glad I checked here first to see what obviously FAKE reviews the company owners were posting up here! I was almost considering trying this stuff out. Obviously ”Dr Murray” (lie #1) and ”paulie ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• EDIT - Re: Vitamin D question - Newport/everybody   by grzbear  18mo   931  Ask Trapper

Clogged receptors, eh? ... ... get them off of high lectin containing foods and see how they do; beans, cereal grains, seeds, nuts, and potatoes... as a side note... EDIT - foods have been genetically modified with lectins. ... ... grz- ... ...   [End]

• pesticides work the same way...   by grzbear  18mo   733  Iodine Supplementati

shutting down critical enzymatic functions. ... ... grz- ... ...   [End]

• Re: Why does red wine clear my white tongue?   by grzbear  18mo   3,116  Candida Support  Cross-post

grapes are full of anti-fungal compounds if grown properly. ... ... grz- ... ...   [End]

• Image Embedded Re: Fish/krill Oil, good or bad?   by grzbear  19mo   862  Ask Trapper

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-uNhgaJ_Bo2Y/T99DVkf2nBI/AAAAAAAAAFs/TXd50tsvXNk/s400/Eggs.jpg ... ... quality, including nutrient value, and freshness can be determined in other ways too... ... ... How hard and thick the shell is ... ... how well the egg stands/sets up - if the yolk and white spread out, or worse, the yolk breaks easily or without any effort at all and everything runs into everything else - you have very poor quality. ... ... Butter... it is not hard to know whether food is good quality or not with a little research and common sense. ... ... http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_f4ch8yJ1cZw/SrEYo6BieWI/AAAAAAAAC7A/ ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Guess who owns the patents?   by grzbear  19mo   629  Ask Trapper

http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsrchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=6630507.PN.&OS=PN/6630507&RS=PN/6630507 ... ... And this just one of many sources. ... ... I think if I remember right the patent was had 13 years ago. Things that really work, that industry and government have in the wings under patents, are either forced off the market or illegal. ... ... protecting their market shares... ... ... grz- ... ...   [End]

• Re: Unbelievable   by grzbear  20mo   864  Ask Trapper

The falsification of history has done more to mislead humans than any single thing known to mankind. ... ... Rousseau ... ...   [End]

• Re: woman growing fingernails all over her body   by grzbear  20mo   842  Ask Trapper

”It is either a hoax, or this isn’t the only person it is happening to” ”It is either a hoax, or this isn’t the only person it is happening to” ... ... hoax or not... we see genetic mutations walking around us every day. ... ... Genetic mutations occur due to environmental change, be that air, soil, water, food quality, environmental demands, what-have-you - stress - Mutations are a fact; beneficial mutations will mingle into the population, while detrimental mutations will fade away. ... ... Indeed our *genes* are changing, mutating, adapting as we sit here before our screens. To deny that mutations o ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Re: woman growing fingernails all over her body   by grzbear  20mo   1,023  Ask Trapper

http://www.weirdasianews.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/tree-man.jpg ... ... It is important to note that with punctuated equilibrium, only those mutations that offered a benefit to survival likely made it into the gene pool... ... ... mutations that decreased the chances of survival were bred out for obvious reasons. ... ... grz- ... ... [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Re: Television   by grzbear  20mo   703  Ask Trapper

Frank Zappa ... ... ”I’m The Slime” ... ... I am gross and perverted ... I’m obsessed ’n deranged ... I have existed for years ... But very little has changed ... I’m the tool of the Government ... And industry too ... For I am destined to rule ... And regulate you ... ... I may be vile and pernicious ... But you can’t look away ... I make you think I’m delicious ... With the stuff that I say ... I’m the best you can get ... Have you guessed me yet? ... I’m the slime oozin’ out ... From your TV set ... ... You will obey me while I lead you ... And eat the garbage that I feed you ... Until the day that we don’t need you ... Don’t go for help . . . no one will ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded GMO is so yesterday...   by grzbear  20mo   670  Ask Trapper

Frankenstein Foods, Inc. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Old McDonald had a farm with some cows, horses, and pigs, but on that farm he probably didn’t have synagriculture. Say what? Synagriculture is the latest trend in the world of farming, and it doesn’t involve overalls, backhoes, or genetically modified organisms ( GMOs). In fact, synagriculture makes GMOs look as dated as flat-screens make the old 90-pound consoles look. ... ... Synagriculture originates from what is known as synthetic biology. According to an abstract in the Idaho ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Court Upholds Domestic Drone Use in Arrest of American Citizen   by grzbear  20mo   448  Ask Trapper

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2012/08/02/court-upholds-domestic-drone-use-in-arrest-of-american-citizen ... ... Court records state that last June, six cows wandered onto Brossart’s 3,000 acre farm, about 60 miles west of Grand Forks. Brossart allegedly refused to return the cows, which led to a long, armed standoff with the Grand Forks police department. At some point during the standoff, Homeland Security, through an agreement with local police, offered up the use of an unmanned predator drone, which ”was used for surveillance,” according to the court documents. ... ... Grand Forks SWAT team ...   [retrieve this message]

• Video Embedded Re: Massive Bird Kill - Bandon, Oregon   by grzbear  21mo   881  Ask Trapper

... ... grz- ... ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Re: rural Oregon man fined and jailed for collecting rainwater   by grzbear  21mo   912  Ask Trapper

many states do this now... Idaho for one also has fined businesses for collecting rainwater. I do not see how they can do that in AZ as they have been building commercial and residential properties for decades to collect and use rain water... perhaps they would be grandfathered in? ... ... Who knows? ... ... grz- ... ...   [End]

• Spain... n/m   by grzbear  21mo   635  Ask Trapper

• Greece... n/m   by grzbear  21mo   261  Ask Trapper

• Video Embedded Activation and Stop Dictator Obama   by grzbear  21mo   359  Ask Trapper

... ... ... ... grz- ... ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Re: Mike: The Best Congress GM Money Can Buy   by grzbear  21mo   472  Ask Trapper

That number is much higher... we are all genetically modified. Why? ... ... One is directed, the other is happening in the *wild*. ... ... Environmental pressures and influence from things such as pollution, pharmaceuticals, vaccines, farm, industrial and residential chemicals, and changes in the quality or lack of it in water, and diet drive genetic modification. ... ... As the world changes *physically*, so do we. Ever wonder what the wireless grid is doing to our genes? ... ___________________________ ... ... From pdf at the link... ... ... Summary ... ... The reliability of any assessment concerning a mobile phone rad ...   [retrieve this message]

• Or worse...   by grzbear  21mo   875  Ask Trapper

you are labelled a *carrier* by those that line up for the vaccines... ... ... grz- ... ...   [End]

• We *own* absolutely *nothing*...   by grzbear  21mo   528  Ask Trapper

we are only led to believe that we do through lies. ... ... grz- ... ...   [End]

• Re: Sustainability   by grzbear  21mo   585  Ask Trapper

then it is yours to use... ... ... I used to be an organ donor until I thought about it a bit over and above the emotional appeal component. ... ... I then decided that I am paying a very heavy price for the sins of others as it is. ... ... Why should I pay for their personal sins against their own temples with my organs while other people, such as doctors and institutions profit from it. ... ... I am no longer an *organ donor* - and will never be - at least knowingly. ... ... grz- ... ...   [End]

• Re: Sustainability   by grzbear  21mo   629  Ask Trapper

we should be recycled as fertilizer... that is the way of things. if the human race falls, our decomposition may in part help renew the earth... and provide energy for the future rise. ... ... The financial gain on *death* is the crime. Something to think about; isn’t sickness and death the price we pay for capitalism as it exists today given the accumulating business immunities from their environmental and health destroying practices? ... ... grz- ... ...   [End]

• Re: U.N. proposes global taxes...   by grzbear  21mo   576  Ask Trapper

anyone that does not believe that we have global banking and government is living in lala land. ... ... resistance will be met with military actions... ... ... grz- ... ...   [End]

• Re: What is at the end of the RABBIT HOLE?   by grzbear  21mo   1,330  Iodine Supplementati

I really like Mark’s Daily Apple... ... ... thanks grizz ... ... grz- ... ...   [End]

• Video Embedded David Coulthard in Mercedes-Benz SLS catches 178mph golf ball   by grzbear  22mo   430  Ask Trapper

Hello, ... ... I am wondering if you have found any treatment that worked especially for the Edolimax nana. Do you have any suggestions for treatment. I have similar problems: yeast, Edolimax, PPTU, a ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Re: mysterious case of grass killing cattle.   by grzbear  22mo   650  Ask Trapper

chemicals can change expression of, and damage DNA, as can harmful frequencies... causing GMOs... ... ... We are GMOs... ... ... The articles I have read stated the grass in the fields I am refering to had been there and planted for 15 years. Perhaps it was GMO... perhaps it became contaminated with GMO through any number of means including lateral/horizontal genetic transfer. ... ... Who knows? ... ... As with everything else... it is not very likely a *single* cause issue. ... ... grz- ... ...   [End]

• Re: mysterious case of grass killing cattle.   by grzbear  22mo   690  Ask Trapper

chemical fertilizers are suspected behind this... changing the grass metabolism systemically... but these things are safe to spray on our foods... move along - nothing to see here. ... ... grz- ... ...   [End]

• Re: chemtrails and synthetic biology   R by grzbear  22mo   795  Ask Trapper

I have not listened to this, but plan to when I have time. ... ... It is not just chemtrails, it is additives in processed foods and supplements too that affect our microbiota and metabolisms. For instance *flow agents* and additives like magnesium stearate have no benefits, but can have a detrimental effect on your immune function for a variety of reasons. ... ... 1. Stearic acid is linked to suppression of T cells. ... ... 2. Magnesium stearate also stimulates your gut to form a **biofilm**, which can prevent proper absorption of nutrients in the digestive tract. ... ... It is what we feed our microbiota - ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Silencer   by grzbear  22mo   738  Ask Trapper

http://thefounderskeeper.com/silencer.gif ... ... [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Re: Nature fights back - bugs devour GM Monsanto corn with a vengeance   by grzbear  22mo   1,552  Genetically Modified  Cross-post

I would like to see these companies, and those like them catastrophically fail and take a few billionaire investors with them... ... ... Within short order, given terminator seeds, among other things such as this, we would be on our way to environmental recovery without them. ... ... As long as these companies exist, and governments buy into them, we are doomed. ... ... grz- ... ...   [End]

• Re: Germ theory delusions collapse (edit)   by grzbear  22mo   1,394  Ask Trapper

”and as an aside, what could be more ”natural” than healing through sound/frequency or energy... these are very ancient healing techniques... even a cat’s purr has its effect.” ”but your posts often seem to imply that those who go the chelation or tech route simply don’t know about the superior all natural methods available.” but your posts often seem to imply that those who go the chelation or tech route simply don’t know about the superior all natural methods available.” ... ... I do not ever remember stating that the all natural route is *superior*, however, I would not have chosen it if I ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Germ theory delusions collapse   by grzbear  22mo   1,295  Ask Trapper

yes... diseases in those exposed for the first time can be an issue due to not having built up an immunity to them. ... ... The Europeans had been through their plagues, etc. and the settlers had certain immunities to certain diseases, however things as simple as the flu, colds, and small pox took their tolls on them too...heck, many did not survive the voyage across the Oceans. ... ... The Europeans were a dirty lot too... raw sewage running through the streets, etc. ... ... And the disease issue, as I stated goes both ways... ... ... settlers had major issues with things such as malaria... which the nativ ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Germ theory delusions collapse   by grzbear  22mo   1,343  Ask Trapper

”I am afraid that contacting those tribes would expose them to over 10,000 species of microbes and they would be gone within a week :)” ”I am afraid that contacting those tribes would expose them to over 10,000 species of microbes and they would be gone within a week :)” ... ... or, the other way around :-) ... ... Keep in mind that in *modern* man, they already believe many of our systemic microflora have gone extinct... who knows what these microbes may have been protecting us from? ... ... grz- ... ...   [End]

• Re: Bruce Lee Diet   by grzbear  22mo   888  Iodine Supplementati

he was regarded, pound for pound, the strongest, most flexible and elite athlete of his time by many. ... ... grz- ... ...   [End]

• Re: Germ theory delusions collapse   by grzbear  22mo   1,336  Ask Trapper

we make things more difficult than they need to be... things are really quite simple and very elegant. ... ... Most people miss them. ... ... Chelation itself is very simple. ... ... The problem with totally *natural* is that most people over think it and make it more complicated than it is, or needs to be... and interpret *natural* to mean many different things... including man made chemicals and... dare I say it... expensive supplements, chelation *meds*, etc. ... ... I have experimented with a lot of things, some expensive and dependent on a *power* source... and find simple everyday, and inexpensive thing ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Curezone and Iodine   R by grzbear  22mo   1,094  Iodine Supplementati

grounding... in the salt water and on wet salty beaches. ... ... grz- ... ...   [End]

• Got Mead?   by grzbear  22mo   412  Ask Trapper

http://www.gotmead.com ... ... ”Mead, drink of vikings, comes out of the Dark Ages ... ... Mead, that drink of viking saga and medieval verse, is making a comeback. But this ain’t your ancestors’ honey wine. ... ... ”It’s not just for the Renaissance fair anymore,” says Becky Starr, co-owner of Starrlight Mead, which recently opened in an old woven label mill in this little North Carolina town. ... ... In fact, this most ancient of alcoholic libations hasn’t been this hot since Beowulf slew Grendel’s dam and Geoffrey Chaucer fell in with the Canterbury pilgrims at the Tabard. ... ... In the past decade, the numbe ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Germ theory delusions collapse   by grzbear  22mo   1,366  Ask Trapper

”these things were designed to evade and defeat nature (without killing the individual). once you look in pandora’s box, you will never look at the world the same way again.” ”these things were designed to evade and defeat nature (without killing the individual). once you look in pandora’s box, you will never look at the world the same way again.” ... ... these things were *man-made* for the most part... ... ... Some, most likely *are* produced in the wild as man does not understand what he does. Protein folding errors in biological systems (life) housed in the man over-concentrated populations of ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Germ theory delusions collapse   by grzbear  22mo   1,416  Ask Trapper

>>"The human body is essentially a "germ" factory, but this is not necessarily a bad thing. A new study published as a series of reports in the journals Nature and Public Library of Science (PLoS) debunks the widely believed germ theory, or the belief that all germs are "bad," by showing that the average, healthy human body harbors more than 10,000 species of microbes that together maintain microbial balance and promote vibrant health."<< ... ... That said... I hear you ... ... ... Would be interesting to have the same study done on one of the few re ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Re: Germ theory delusions collapse   RRR by grzbear  22mo   1,446  Ask Trapper

”yes, but you have the same destination.” http://www.upenn.edu/pennnews/news/brothers-arms-commensal-bacteria-help-fight-viruses-according-penn-study ... ... ... June 18, 2012 ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Inflamed mouse lung. Infiltrating innate immune cells are stained in red and green. (Photo:Meera Nair, Michael Abt, David Artis) ... ... ... ... ... ... Healthy humans harbor an enormous and diverse group of bacteria and other bugs that live within their intestines. These microbial partners provide beneficial aid in multiple ways – from helping digest food to the development of a healthy immune system ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Germ theory delusions collapse   by grzbear  22mo   1,371  Ask Trapper

you and I walk very different paths... ... ... grz- ... ...   [End]

• Re: Germ theory delusions collapse   by grzbear  22mo   1,434  Ask Trapper

”I would like to move to that world, when is the next spaceship leaving?” ”I would like to move to that world, when is the next spaceship leaving?” ... ... LOL... ... ... You do not need a space ship... ... ... Psalm 23:4 ... ... grz- ... ...   [End]

• Re: Germ theory delusions collapse   by grzbear  22mo   1,379  Ask Trapper

”it ain’t the bugs, it’s the cellular terrain.” ”it ain’t the bugs, it’s the cellular terrain.” ... ... yes... and if those weaponized *bugs* Newport likes to write about find a home in a hospitable terrain with no opposition from beneficial flora... well. ... ... Do not give them a home in the first place and they will not bother you. ... ... grz- ... ... ...   [End]

• Re: Germ theory delusions collapse   by grzbear  22mo   1,498  Ask Trapper

In the context that the article is written... the *natural* world and order of things, it is not *delusional* IMO. ... ... ”a bioweapon germ will both create and be distributed with the required toxins.” ”a bioweapon germ will both create and be distributed with the required toxins.” a bioweapon germ will both create and be distributed with the required toxins.” ... ... ***man*** certainly screws things up with his meddling for **profit** and domination doesn’t he? ... ... As you stated, you could type all day... however, your case is entirely based upon man’s meddling with things; whether caused direc ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Germ theory delusions collapse   by grzbear  22mo   1,546  Ask Trapper

I will think about it... ... ... In the meantime, think about this... it is being found that wireless technologies, among others, interfere with DNA replication and repair... it is *NOT* just human cells we should be concerned about here. ... ... What kind of mutations and/or extinctions in other life forms, including microflora, will we encounter? ... ... grz- ... ...   [End]

• Re: Cancers are Lichens   by grzbear  22mo   1,055  Iodine Supplementati

D@mn good post/thread... ... ... thanks, ... ... grz- ... ...   [End]

• Germ theory delusions collapse   ~RN by grzbear  22mo   1,776  Ask Trapper

... Germ theory delusions collapse as new science reveals healthy people carry 10,000 different germ strains at all times ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... (NaturalNews) The human body is essentially a ”germ” factory, but this is not necessarily a bad thing. A new study published as a series of reports in the journals Nature and Public Library of Science (PLoS) debunks the widely believed germ theory, or the belief that all germs are ”bad,” by showing that the average, healthy human body harbors more than 10,000 species of microbes that together maintain microbial balance and promote vibrant health. ... ... Fund ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Early Gut Bacteria Regulate Happiness   by grzbear  22mo   1,344  Ask Trapper

it is fine that you take a product, IMO, especially if it is an SBO/HSO. ... ... And to be clear, the number of organisms in a product mean little to me... are they alive, dead or dormant? Are they packaged and delivered with their food in order to stay alive if they are packaged *alive*? If they are not, they begin dying off almost as soon as they are *manufactured*. Enteric coatings are a gimmick IMO... they should be able to survive changes in pH and temperature to a point. ... ... If the strains packaged with the enteric coatings cannot survive stomach acids, they may not survive your intesti ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Yea...with the help of Zeuss's "thunderbolt" scorching his arse...   by grzbear  22mo   1,122  Ask Trapper

”Even lead geneticists are admitting that human DNA has extraterrestrial origins.” ”Even lead geneticists are admitting that human DNA has extraterrestrial origins.” ... ... this *could be* just as easily from horizontal/lateral genetic material transfer... among other things... I suspect that you are aware that microorganisms exist on all manner of space debris that hits the earth. ... ... As I implied... anything you say can be argued against just as convincingly... no one knows for sure. ... ... You sound like you are trying to convince yourself more than me... I do not rule out alien origins at some ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Yea...with the help of Zeuss's "thunderbolt" scorching his arse...   by grzbear  22mo   1,052  Ask Trapper

Like I stated... you *could* be right... yet, there are *many* very convincing *arguments* for *different theories*. ... ... Be open minded enough not to deny, or be disappointed, if something comes forth to *prove* what you believe is wrong. ... ... We seem to be living in a time when what we were *taught and conditioned to believe* in both history and science is being stood on its head. ... ... grz- ... ...   [End]

• Re: Yea...with the help of Zeuss's "thunderbolt" scorching his arse...   by grzbear  22mo   1,095  Ask Trapper

that is *one possibility*. ... ... ever hear of cranial reshaping? ... ... http://mindhacks.com/2010/02/23/decorative-skull-reshaping/ ... ... Not trying to debunk your belief... You *could* be right... neither one of us was alive then to know for sure... just saying that there are other *possibilities*. ... ... grz- ... ...   [End]

• Re: Man can Move Anything   by grzbear  22mo   1,046  Ask Trapper

yes... could have been something very simple, and manual... the technology did not have to be *advanced* at all. ... ... Today, we have all been *conditioned*, through *education*, to *believe* that things are much more complicated than they really are. ... ... grz- ... ...   [End]

• Re: Obviously not people   by grzbear  22mo   991  Ask Trapper

It’s possible... with technology beyond our own current day technology. ... ... I believe that the human race has risen and fallen several times on this, and perhaps other planets. ... ... Of course this is just one of many possible *beliefs*. ... ... I wasn’t around back then... at least in terms of my *conscious* self... not yet anyway. ... ... grz- ... ...   [End]

• Audio Embedded Taxmageddon−It’s Worse Than It Sounds   by grzbear  22mo   549  Ask Trapper

http://www.financialsense.com/financial-sense-newshour/big-picture/2012/06/16/02/jim-puplava/taxmageddon-it-is-worse-than-it-sounds-to-qe-or-not-to-qe ... ... audio at the link... ... ... In this segment of the Big Picture, Jim looks at three election-year topics, ”Taxmageddon−it’s worse than it sounds,” ”To QE or Not to QE, that is the question” and ”The 2012 Presidential Election- technology vs. confidence.” ... ... If it is date sensitive, look for the title in the archives. ... ... Launch in external player or download. ... ... ... ... grz- ... ... [Audio Embedded Here]   [End]

• Re: Early Gut Bacteria Regulate Happiness   by grzbear  22mo   1,329  Ask Trapper

”My mother who had typhoid fever (which I found out was a bacterial infection/didn’t know that) at age 16. After learning that, I wondered if that could have caused a low count of good bacteria in me.” ”Then, during my late teens to almost 30, I took round after round of tetracycoline and developed depression.” ”I’d love to know what it would take to recolonized the gut, but I guess there isn’t a way, so I’m trying to incorporate multiple sources to insure I’m getting probiotics. I take Body Ecology Cocobiotics, Kefir, and just ordered & received a couple of jars of cultured vegetables fro ...   [retrieve this message]

• Early Gut Bacteria Regulate Happiness   RRR by grzbear  22mo   1,531  Ask Trapper

ScienceDaily (June 12, 2012) — UCC scientists have shown that brain levels of serotonin, the ’happy hormone’ are regulated by the amount of bacteria in the gut during early life. Their research is being published June 12 in the international psychiatry journal, Molecular Psychiatry. ... ... This research shows that normal adult brain function depends on the presence of gut microbes during development. Serotonin, the major chemical involved in the regulation of mood and emotion, is altered in times of stress, anxiety and depression and most clinically effective antidepressant drugs work by targe ...   [retrieve this message]

• Approaching a state shift in Earth’s biosphere   by grzbear  22mo   519  Ask Trapper

Localized ecological systems are known to shift abruptly and irreversibly from one state to another when they are forced across critical thresholds. Here we review evidence that the global ecosystem as a whole can react in the same way and is approaching a planetary-scale critical transition as a result of human influence. The plausibility of a planetary-scale ‘tipping point’ highlights the need to improve biological forecasting by detecting early warning signs of critical transitions on global as well as local scales, and by detecting feedbacks that promote such transitions. It is also ne ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Halide dominance   by grzbear  22mo   664  Iodine Supplementati

elements all have their own specific frequencies... ... ... these frequencies, in part, determine their attraction to their mathematically compatible opposite. ... ... Some are compatible with more (these elements are usually more active and lighter) opposites than others... ... ... + and - ... ... Some people who are into biological harmonics have written some great papers on the different frequencies of elements and their affinities and/or repulsions of each other. ... ... This can lead into string theory. ... ... grz- ... ...   [End]

• Re: Hg   by grzbear  22mo   604  Ask Trapper

this table illustrates ideal delivery... i.e. only if the distribution of the mercury in the multi-use vials is evenly distributed. ... ... What tends to happen from what I understand, and through direct experience, is that the person administrating the vaccines does not shake the multi-use vials to mix the contents thoroughly and that the vaccine and its adjuncts are then unevenly distributed in the injections with some kids get less of *something* and others much more. ... ... Perhaps there is a connection in the severity of the Autistic/Asperger’s syndrome in the individual and the uneven distrib ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re:   by grzbear  22mo   641  Ask Trapper

Injection wells... the waste is still generated... and disposed of... and pollutes the environment. ... ... it is like these damn electric cars running around with their *zero emissions* decals all over them... they are **not** zero emissions vehicles - never were and never will be. ... ... They are still manufactured, with all of the energies and wastes generated for that purpose... and then they create waste upon being junked. ... ... Not to mention while in use, the *hazardous wastes* of the batteries - that need replaced - and the electric generation to charge them up... ... ... they were known in the 90’ ...   [retrieve this message]

• Video Embedded I want to play :-)   by grzbear  22mo   590  Ask Trapper

... ... Good sense, innocence, cripplin’ and kind. ... Dead kings, many things I can’t define. ... Oh Cajun spice, sweats and blushers your mind. ... Incense and peppermints, the color of thyme. ... ... Who cares what games we choose? ... Little to win, but nothing to lose. ... ... Incense and peppermints, meaningless nouns. ... Turn on, tune in, turn your eyes around. ... Look at yourself, look at yourself, ... Yeah, yeah. ... Look at yourself, look at yourself, ... Yeah, yeah, ... Yeah, yeah. ... ... Tune-a by the cockeyed world in two. ... Throw your pride to one side, It’s the least you can do. ... Beatniks and politics, nothing is new. ... A ... [Video Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Re: No worries   by grzbear  22mo   724  Ask Trapper

”it is better to battle” ”it is better to battle” ... ... Never Give up, Never Surrender ... ... http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0907/never-give-up-never-surrender-galaxy-quest-tim-allen-star-tr-demotivational-poster-1248602467.jpg ... ... you, like so many others, understand it is a fight for our lives. ... ... deny the truth, or, give up, and you have lost. ... ... grz- ... ... [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Re: No worries   by grzbear  22mo   659  Ask Trapper

”Sure, but what if some of that is designed NOT to come out except with dramatic treatments?” ”Sure, but what if some of that is designed NOT to come out except with dramatic treatments?” ... ... or never ending *treatments* due to the constant (24x7) onslaught... ... ... grz- ... ...   [End]

• Re: No worries   by grzbear  22mo   650  Ask Trapper

I agree that it is a symptom... however, I believe that several are missing the bigger picture. ... ... We *live* in an inflammatory environment - PERIOD. EVERYONE expresses the *symptom* to one degree or another. ... ... This is how a lake, can absorb pollution seemingly endlessly and them boom... over night it dies and is unable to support life - it happens that fast... the earth is a closed system and it is no different, just a larger scale. ... ... Resolve the cause - the *cause*, excepting *physical trauma* from accidents, is our **external** polluted environment - brought inside through the pollut ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: No worries   by grzbear  22mo   742  Ask Trapper

”think you are comparing apples and oranges. ” ”This is not the same thing as trying to stop the body’s inflamatory process.” This is not the same thing as trying to stop the body’s inflamatory process.” ... ... Sure it is *the same* thing... by removing the source of the cause. Iodine does not directly remove toxins... it does not, and cannot, *work* alone. ... ... Iodine can however, directly addresses inflammation issues throughout the glandular and lymphatic systems among other things - same as a pharmaceutical drug, herb, or other supplement. ... ... For instance, magnesium is a mineral that addre ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: No worries   by grzbear  22mo   675  Ask Trapper

”Simply aiding the body in removing the inflammatory response is no better than what the Medico Mafia offers.” ”Simply aiding the body in removing the inflammatory response is no better than what the Medico Mafia offers.” ... ... that can be done with diet, lifestyle and environmental changes... and/or supplements. ... ... so I disagree with you in that your statement, ”is no better than what the Medico Mafia offers”, depends on how this is done. ... ... In essence, isn’t this exactly what people are doing with things like iodine? ... ... Of course it is... ... ... grz- ... ...   [End]

• Re: No worries   by grzbear  22mo   764  Ask Trapper

I tend to lean towards the idea that most all chronic diseases are associated with a form of inflammatory response to environmental conditions. ... ... Those *conditions* being environmental pollution assaults coming from polluted air, water, soil, foods, such as conventionals and GMOs, etc. ... ... I believe that initially the rise in popularity of tonsillectomies through the 1950’s was due to the widening availability of a poisoned food supply due to the rise in use of agricultural chemicals in and on our water, soil, air and food, and with lawn care, which in turn caused an inflammation of the ly ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Wild tomatillo weed compounds may help fight cancer, study finds   by grzbear  23mo   1,629  Cancer Support  Cross-post

Not sure if the sauce or the tomatillos would make the trip well... ... ... Easy enough to make though. You should have tomatillos in Tx. Check out a grocery store that caters to the Mexican population. ... ... They are all over the place here... get nopalitos and\or cactus pads and fruit in the produce isle while you are at it... ... ... They should also have things like mesquite, etc. as well. ... ... grz- ... ...   [End]

• Re: Wild tomatillo weed compounds may help fight cancer, study finds   by grzbear  23mo   1,470  Cancer Support  Cross-post

Very simple... ... ... tomatillos ... jalapenos and/or hatch chilies ... cilantro ... onions ... garlic ... ... seasonings to taste: ... ... May include, but not limited to, cumin, salt, pepper. ... ... I never measure anything... so I cannot give you specifics. ... ... You can roast over an open fire all but the cilantro before blending and cooking for a different taste that most people seem to prefer... or throw it all in a vitamix and simmer it on low heat for a while - which my wife prefers as it tends to be a bit more versatile. ... ... Coat the inside of the pan with olive oil before simmering the *sauce*. Again, low heat.. ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Wild tomatillo weed compounds may help fight cancer, study finds   by grzbear  23mo   1,584  Cancer Support  Cross-post

made a gallon of tomatillo sauce last week with lots of cilantro in it... among other things like onion, garlic and other herbs and spices... a staple in my house. ... ... grz- ...   [End]

• Image Embedded The Army Is Stocking Up On A Ton Of Anti-Radiation Pills To Protect Troo...   by grzbear  24mo   1,054  Iodine Supplementati

While checking out the Federal  Business Opportunities network, we came across a listing by the Defense Logistics Agency — the Troop Support branch — seeking a supply of potassium iodide tablets. ... ... Scrolling through the online solicitation, you’ll see the U.S. Army Medical Material Agency wants to ensure ”critical operational forces are protected in the event of nuclear fallout.” ... ... The  FDA recommends taking potassium iodide in radiation emergencies to block cancer-causing radioiodines that would otherwise be absorbed by the body’s thyroid — the gland in your neck that regulates a ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

Forum Pages
1  10  30  50  ...  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66 67  

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

All Natural Oxy-Powder
Buy Direct. Same or Next Day Shipping. Rated Best Colon Cleansing Prod...
I regained my life!
I no longer worry about having Herpes outbreaks
High Blood Pressure?
How 3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

PLAT

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
All Natural Oxygen Cleanser. Rated Best Product Line by NaturalNews...
Free Clark DVD!
An amazing video about the Clark protocol that will open your eyes! And it is...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Rose Laurel OPC Capsules
15% Off With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

Greens First
Healthy Never Tasted So Good!-TM
The Proven Antioxidant Power of 10 Servings o...
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
I Look 20 Years Younger!
My skin feels amazing!
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Oasis Advanced Wellness
Premium natural health supplements including intraMAX superior organi...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

626 messages, 479,627 topics, topics per page limited to: 150, average number of messages per page: 9, 67 pages,  29,237,471 page views

"If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself. This especially includes your health care."

Image Galler Mosaic Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Medianet Ads

Herpes Cure?
It certainly is a major breakthrough in how Herpes is Treated

High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

$10 off Oxy-Powder®
A special discount for all CureZone members!

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Fr...

Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Scientist prove anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces bl...

Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

Dr. Clark: Best Prices You Will Find!
Tools for Healing is the number one source for produc...

Cancer’s Natural Enemy
Opc Oleander, 15% Discount With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001

Natural Cancer Remedies

Royal Supreme Flax Hull Lignans
Flax is a well-established source of the essential fatty ac...

Proven Candida Diet

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powder®

Proven Parasite Diet

Cancer’s Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Proven Candida Diet

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powder®

Proven Parasite Diet

Cancer’s Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Proven Candida Diet

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 1.25 sec at 4/18/2014 9:03:42 PM, requested by 54.204.66.38, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/s2.asp?f=762&c=0&ob=d&m=grzbear , requested 1 pages during this session, y=8