CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums35519 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Expanded All Messages [10931] Posted by hanna, Sorted by Date Source: Mosaic: Messages Across All CureZone Forums & Blogs

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Rules
 29,247,714 page views     785 messages     479,665 topics     73 pages
New Message Posting Disabled  

Original Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
15m ago
Search:   Top 300

All Messages [10931] Posted by hanna, Sorted by Date   Back To Standard Forum View

Like Mosaic on Facebook.com
Forum Pages
1  10  30  50  ...  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72 73  
  • Re: Neutralizing Chloride in bath/shower   by hanna  4h   48  Iodine VWT

Luckily we have no fluoride in our town water. What I once read for the chlorine ... only use hot water it will steam off the chlorine. If you can’t wait for it to cool off you can always add some cold, at least you will have less chlorine.   [End]

• Question for Moderators re: grizz's handout   by hanna  30h   96  Iodine VWT

Would it be possible to have his link at the top of the ... forum somewhere, so it will be easier to find.   [End]

• Re: Where to buy Hydrogen Peroxide   by hanna  30h   56  Iodine VWT

Be especially careful with your skin. Once I had a tick on my upper arm and we had trouble getting it out I used the 35% on purpose, it kind of made a hole but we must ... have killed it. Afterwards I used oregano oil and it completely healed. Also hide or put a tag on the ... bottle if you have other people in the house so they don’t accidently check it out.   [End]

• Re: Where to buy Hydrogen Peroxide   by hanna  34h   65  Iodine VWT

I have a 35% bottle and for internally I bring it down to 3%. For the bath I use the 3% from the drugstore. ... I never seem to use the 35% anymore.   [End]

• Re: Time for a re-post, about PM`s   by hanna  47h   46  Iodine VWT

You can ask them first and then post without their name.   [End]

• Re: Potassium Iodide and Nasal Congestion (OT)   by hanna  51h   76  Iodine VWT

OT. I found the person on Amazon who Grizz quoted and 4 weeks later he wrote the following: ... Update: I still believe that this product works and has a place in my medicine cabinet when I over indulge for a period of time. I still struggle week to week with my sinuses but have concluded that all my problems are the result of inflammation. If I can control the inflammation which is tied to diet I can keep my sinuses in check. My biggest challenge is avoiding triggers. If I’m real healthy and my sinuses are clear and inflammation is low I can eat and drink anything in moderation as long as I ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Time for a re-post, about PM`s   by hanna  55h   83  Iodine VWT

If you don’t mind the PM messages I think it is great you put them on the forum.   [End]

• Re: Potassium Iodide and Nasal Congestion (OT)   by hanna  55h   61  Iodine VWT

OT. Since childhood I always had trouble with my ears, sinus. Used to think it was a tooth infection and rinsed with salt water. Since I lived in the Netherlands I used a lot of licorice for my sore throat. ... In my 60ties I started liver flushing and my head ache was unbearable after the flush. Don’t know why, 3 months later no more sinus trouble ... after doing flushes every 2 weeks. I think it might have been allergy related. Other people have tried it for allergies, but depending on the problem it does not always work. Worth to try it. Good to know about the Quercetin which is good for hear ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Time for a re-post, about PM`s   by hanna  70h   105  Iodine VWT

I agree a lot of good information is lost for the forum. I only PM if I want to give ... off topic information. ... Besides when you run a forum it is very time consuming and people can’t expect that you have time to answer personal questions. Andreas Moritz once tried it for a small fee, of course he got paid in his practice too, but he got so overwhelmed that he had to stop it.   [End]

• Re: Iodine and mental health   by hanna  3d   69  Iodine VWT

You can check the liverflush support forum. ... Cleanses are at top of page and also read FAQ at top of page.   [End]

• Re: Iodine and mental health   by hanna  3d   73  Iodine VWT

My doctor said I had atypical depression. ... For 15 years I was on 3 different anti-depressant, but besides that I needed amphetamines (which I did for 40 years)in the form of diet pills. ... And it is true the anti-depressants worked for a while but then stopped working. ... In 2003 I stopped everything plus several ... other medications which, my doctor said, I would have to use the rest of my life. ... Thanks to my gallbladder problems I found CZ and keep learning.   [End]

• Re: RDA amount ????   by hanna  4d   178  Iodine VWT

I like your way of thinking. I am not educated as you are but have to do things by intuition. If I had to do every suggestion I have read I probably would be ... taking 30+ supplements a day. Last year I was stupid enough to get back to using weight machines because I love to keep my strength except I have spinal stenosis and aggravated my back and had trouble walking for 3 months and I concentrated just on special exercises and supplements for that one problem. The only regular supplements I always need are magnesium and potassium ... because of cramping. For the rest I do supplements in rotati ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Iodine and mental health   by hanna  5d   209  Iodine VWT

It would be. I am also sorry that I did not write down the other post I found to see exactly what they said. Might still search for it.   [End]

• Re: Iodine and mental health   by hanna  5d   235  Iodine VWT

A lot of my brain fog, cleared up with liver flushing and colon cleansing. Then V suggested to start using Lugol’s 5% and one day I was working out with my personal trainer and while I was on the stair stepper something clicked in my head and it fell clearer. I still remember the moment when I told her. ... The funny thing is that the other day I found an old post where someone had the same experience and afterwards it was like there was no improvement anymore. I still take some for maintenance and if I have a health problem I boot it up. Hard to believe it must be by now 8+ years. ... ...   [End]

• Re: Progress Report - Day 8   by hanna  5d   114  Iodine VWT

Congratulations. Hope you will keep progressing.   [End]

• Re: Nutritional Challenge   by hanna  5d   256  Off-Topic  Cross-post

Without trying it I can tell you it would not work for me. I eat mainly organic food, eggs from free roaming chickens and grassfed beef. Plus I use supplements.   [End]

• Re: Taking pituitary glandular equal setbacks in AF recovery, insomnia...   by hanna  6d   144  Adrenal Fatigue

I agree with you I look at CZ as a chiropractor they keep you going while a doctor gives up on you. ... In more than 10 years I have been on 15 different forums some helped and some did not but you always learn something new. ... It takes a long time to learn, I stayed with the first forum 2 years and then I got stuck and realized I had to spread my wings.   [End]

• Re: How to go about this dilemma?   by hanna  6d   80  Iodine VWT

I will PM you since this thread is going OT.   [End]

• Re: Pale yellow stool and liver flushing?   by hanna  6d   66  Liver Flush

Since you felt well after the flush why don’t you keep flushing, at least 8 and see what happens. In the meantime ... try some colored food and see if there are changes. I had it a few months ago when I changed my diet, I love cauliflower so I was eating that a lot when I did some green ... veggies things changed.   [End]

• Re: Any link between Iodine deficiency and Alzheimer's?   by hanna  7d   81  Iodine VWT

Thank you my grassfed beef supplier sells tallow and I never knew what people used it for.   [End]

• Re: How to go about this dilemma?   by hanna  7d   99  Iodine VWT

Yes Trapper and I are from the old days when there were not many specialized forums and most people started with cleanses and improved diet. ... BTW the flushes etc got me off my anti-depressant medication. ... EDIT My answer sounds strange here. I thought I had read that you said that Trapper did not have much trouble with the iodine since he had done all the cleanses too. Now it is gone or may be it was in another thread. ...   [End]

• Re: How to go about this dilemma?   by hanna  7d   106  Iodine VWT

The easiest way is to do a liver flush, check the cleanses at the top of the page and you will find different flushes. ... ... Or check the liver flush support forum. ... ... Milk thistle is the wrong herb when your liver is clogged, ... ... use that after the liver is clean. I think dandelion is ok to stimulate the bile. ... ... When I started iodine I did not have many problems since I had done liver flushing, colon cleansing, for a year had been taking vitamin C and 3 Brazil nuts. The last 2 things I learned from http://owen.curezone.com   [End]

• Re: The Funk has left the building   by hanna  7d   56  Body Odor

It is always important to do a search when a product is mentioned, since it difficult to tell if it is hidden advertising. ... http://www.google.com/custom?domains=curezone.com&sitesearch=curezone.com&client=pub-0846790371736460&forid=1&ie=ISO-8859-1&oe=ISO-8859-1&cof=GALT%3A%23008000%3BGL%3A1%3BDIV%3A%23336699%3BVLC%3A663399%3BAH%3Acenter%3BBGC%3AFFFFFF%3BLBGC%3A336699%3BALC%3A0000FF%3BLC%3A0000FF%3BT%3A000000%3BGFNT%3A0000FF%3BGIMP%3A0000FF%3BFORID%3A1%3B&hl=en&q=champex&sa=Google   [End]

• Re: Anyone use Super Phos 30 in protocol?   by hanna  7d   56  Liver Flush

Some cleanses use it http://curezone.org/cleanse/liver/liver_flush_protocol_ortophospho.asp ... ... I tried it 10 years ago but I could not tell if it helped.   [End]

• Re: What supplements to fight off acute hepatitis like liver infection?   by hanna  8d   133  Liver Flush  Cross-post

I am glad you are at least happy. Sorry I can’t take you more serious after checking a lot of your posts. Even your regular ID sounds like cynic. ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1957030 ... Dquixote gave you good advice and that is 20 months ago. ... You could consider going to AA to get help with your alcohol ... problem and meet different people. ... Most of us don’t get support from people around us, it is a lonesome journey but we still keep going. If I am sick I never tell people around me and try to solve it myself with ... help from CZ and the internet in general.   [End]

• Re: The Value of SSKI (bronchitis, strep, sinuses etc)   by hanna  9d   135  Iodine VWT

This was my last day. A few days I did up to 10 drops and the last 3 days 3x a day 8-9 drops. This morning I felt better though it is not completely gone, but decided to take a break since I was doing it 3x a day and don’t know where I read that or just thought I read it. ... Since I had it for a couple of weeks I don’t know if it was the iodide or it might have gotten better anyhow. I am glad ... I tried and if it happens again I will try it right away.   [End]

• Re: Niacin, depression, and liver problems? Need help!   by hanna  9d   103  Liver Flush  Cross-post

Yes liver flushing is important, that is how I started. ... I did it for a gallstone, but after a year I weaned myself ... off 3 anti-depressant. I have read that niacin is good too. ... I have tried different things but I had also success with TMG and bitters. ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1535115   [End]

• Re: What supplements to fight off acute hepatitis like liver infection?   by hanna  9d   123  Liver Flush  Cross-post

After 3 years on CZ I don’t think you really want to be helped or you are lonesome and need attention. ... If you want to help yourself start with cleansing, that is ... cheap to do and everybody can use that. Liver flushing and colon cleansing. Cheapest colon cleanse 1tsp Epsom salts (=magnesium sulfate) for 1 week in the morning. Don’t do more than twice a year. Personally I like oxypowder but that is more money. There is a kidney cleanse with water melons, look under cleanses at top of page. This will help in case you have parasites. ... Don’t use milk thistle till your liver is clean so it can ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: 108 plus thousand messages   by hanna  12d   166  Iodine VWT

Very OT.   [End]

• Re: The Value of SSKI (bronchitis, strep, sinuses etc)   by hanna  12d   180  Iodine VWT

It seems hard to convert when the X factor is missing. Here is a discussion, there are more, I found it it through a search on Bing. ... ...   [End]

• Re: has anyone done a succesful livercleanse while on antidepressants.   by hanna  12d   88  Liver Flush

Some times I had stones and some times not, but I was mainly interested in that I was feeling better afterwards. At least I knew I got some toxins out. Andreas Moritz told me when you take medication you will keep making stones but I did not notice and just kept flushing.   [End]

• Re: Questions regarding liver cleanse for the first time   by hanna  13d   197  Liver Flush  Cross-post

You can buy from the drug store, walmart, ... grocery store. A little box should not be more than $2 or less.   [End]

• Re: Best form of selenium?   by hanna  13d   232  Iodine VWT

I am getting forgetful so my question is I thought we tried to get selenium not from yeast. Right or wrong?   [End]

• Re: Borax - Ouch!   by hanna  13d   96  Iodine VWT

I am glad to read about the coffee. I have been putting the borax (pre-liquefied) in my husband’s coffee plus the iodine and potassium and selenium. I should add plus Concentrace mineral drops since I use distilled water. ... He is ok with it as long he can’t taste it so I put an extra half a packet of stevia in it. Believe it or not it still has a coffee taste :)   [End]

• The Value of SSKI (bronchitis, strep, sinuses etc)   RR by hanna  13d   284  Iodine VWT

For several weeks I have not been well headache, sinus problems etc. Luckily I found in my personal file this old post from Wombat from 6 years ago. I have now started the SSKI and I hope it will work. ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1300827   [End]

• Re: Could this be a huge liver/gb stone?   by hanna  14d   129  Liver Flush  Cross-post

Try 1 tsp Epsom salts (=magnesium sulfate) ... in a glass of water it might help with the pain and the constipation. I would not do it more than once a day. You could also try just a pinch in several drinks throughout the day.   [End]

• Re: has anyone done a succesful livercleanse while on antidepressants.   R Educational by hanna  14d   161  Liver Flush

Yes I did for more than a year every 2 weeks. After a year I weaned my self off the pills. ... I tried the malic acid powder but it was so sour I could not stand it. I changed to organic apple cider vinegar ... with the mother in it. Can’t remember how much I took ... I would think 1 tbs in a glass water. Could be that it was ... 3x a day between meals. May be you can search it.   [End]

• Re: Breast cancer Metastasis and ozone injected directly into your arm   by hanna  17d   107  Ask CureZone  Cross-post

On this page people talk about ozone IV ... ... http://curezone.org/forums/search.asp?q=ozone+IV&action=Find&f=980   [End]

• Re: Opinions please   by hanna  19d   100  Liver Flush

I should have added that not all stevia tastes the same and the brand I use is Sweet Leaf.   [End]

• Re: Clearing of big flukes in liver and gallbladder?   by hanna  19d   172  Liver Flush

Never entered my mind. I followed Andreas Moritz who tried to stay away from supplements and believed in cleanses. ... I did liver flushes, colon cleansing and a few kidney cleanses. Only saw flukes in the first and may be 2nd flush. ... Never again, 2 years later I did a parasite cleanse but that ... did not do anything for me. If you eat right and keep clean the parasite won’t like your inside.   [End]

• Re: Opinions please   by hanna  21d   115  Liver Flush

I put stevia drops in the Epsom salts drink and it tastes good. It works and I have done it for years. I also use warm water that is easier to drink for me.   [End]

• Re: Happened to me also, must be a glitch......   by hanna  22d   56  Black Seed Public

Thank you Corey to confirm it. I only knew from a few forums but I assume there might be more forums. When these things happen it is a lot of work for the webmaster to fix things.   [End]

• If posts are missing please let us wait till we   by hanna  22d   203  Webmaster D.  Cross-post

hear from the Webmaster. The problem seems to be on several forums. The website was off the air this morning and we don’t know the reason. The webmaster might be working on it.   [End]

• Missing posts. Let's wait till we hear from the Webmaster   R Educational by hanna  22d   104  Adrenal Fatigue

he might be working on the system. This morning CZ was off the air for some reason and some posts were missing on other forums too.   [End]

• Let's wait and see what the webmaster says. It happened   by hanna  22d   64  Black Seed Public

Let’s wait and see what the webmaster says. It happened to ... other forums too. The website was off the air this morning ... and we don’t know why. It was not against your good posts. ... We had it once many years ago and we lost several weeks of posts. The webmaster has been working on the site if your posts are not back in 2 days I hope you can repost them.   [End]

• Re: Any pee drinkers out there?   by hanna  27d   151  Adrenal Fatigue

... Why don't you do your research on the urine support forum. ... Start with reading all the R ratings at the top of the page ... to get some understanding. ... http://curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=109 ... ... Here is one explanation from Shirleys wellness cafe ... ... ... ...   [End]

• Re: Lugol's staining teeth...   by hanna  28d   220  Iodine VWT

OT. I don’t want to discuss it here since it is completely off topic, but check the MMS forum and search for all Silverfox posts. He is very educated and knows how to use it in a safe way and does not follow completely the original MMS protocol the forum was based on. ... ...   [End]

• Re: Lugol's staining teeth...   by hanna  28d   235  Iodine VWT

OT. A safe way to mix MMS, written by Silverfox ... An excellent mouthwash for general use can be made by adding 3.0 ml of 22.4% sodium chlorite to 500 ml of water. 3.0 ml is about 51 drops. This solution has a neutral PH and only releases chlorine dioxide in proportion to the amount of bacteria in the mouth. This solution has also been widely tested by dentists, and if you don’t want to mix your own, you can pick up some Oxyfresh from your local dentist. Profresh is another one if you can’t find Oxyfresh. ... ... I usually make 250 ml with 25 drops. ... Swish for 60 seconds and spit it out. ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: feeling depressed after liver flush   by hanna  28d   150  Liver Flush D.

Check out the Liverflush Support forum and ... read the FAQ at the top of the page.   [End]

• Re: cold to the bones!   by hanna  30d   122  Iodine VWT

We have to pay for it too. At least you should do it once, especially for families with children you don’t want to brush your teeth with arsenic in the water or bath kids in it.   [End]

• Re: cold to the bones!   by hanna  30d   138  Iodine VWT

When you have a well you should have it tested regularly, we never do,so I use distilled water for drinking water in which I drop some Concentrace mineral drops. We have a lot of iron so we need a softener. It has also traces of radon and arsenic. It depends in which part of town you live, because some areas need an arsenic removal system. The iron is so bad that we even have the outdoor faucets running through the water conditioning system.   [End]

• Re: O/T: Methylation expert needed?   by hanna  32d   177  Iodine VWT

Folic acid did not work for me so my doctor told me to get the L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate. So I am not happy with this stupid decision.   [End]

• Re: My Dog, Emmy on Lugol's   by hanna  32d   152  Iodine VWT

I like colloidal silver too, but I could not find an answer if it works with Lugol’s. ... I assume you did a search on brazil nuts ... I found a positive and a negative. This ... is the positive one. ... The fresher the nut, the better. Freshly shelled are the most healthy nuts. Since natural forms of selenium are stored in the body, you don’t have to feed them to your dog daily. You can crush one-half of a Brazil nut per day for every 50 pounds your dog weighs. (3-1/2 nuts per week) For a small dog of ten pounds or less, one crushed nut per week is great!   [End]

• Re: My Dog, Emmy on Lugol's   R by hanna  32d   229  Iodine VWT

OT? Vitamin C for humans from Owen. ... ... http://owen.curezone.com/nutrition/benefitsofc.html   [End]

• Re: My Dog, Emmy on Lugol's   R by hanna  32d   195  Iodine VWT

Vitamin C for dogs from Owen.curezone.com ... ... http://owen.curezone.com/nutrition/petsvitaminc.html   [End]

• Re: Around 50 that I know of right off.................   by hanna  34d   90  Vitamin C Deb.

Thanks. I still go for tests but don’t take any prescription drugs. Last year my folate was very low and my MD (who knows I don’t want drugs) told me what kind of folate supplement to get. Instead of fruit I like vegetables a lot too and do that instead. Whatever works for me I try to do.   [End]

• Re: Around 50 that I know of right off.................   by hanna  34d   95  Vitamin C Deb.

I used to eat lots of fruit, love it. But the only way to get my tri-glycerides down was not eating fruit. So I will get my C from other sources. Same old story we are all different. No one method fits all.   [End]

• Re: I, also, totally agree with Hanna............   by hanna  36d   199  Fight Club

No it was too late, after 4 weeks after diagnoses he died. The aggressive cancer was all through his bones. He said they had some results with dogs. Of course may ... be if it had not spread already from his leg to his spine and hip who knows. He could not walk anymore and we did not want him to suffer. We had him on pain medication at the end.   [End]

• Re: I, also, totally agree with Hanna............   by hanna  36d   171  Fight Club

I agree with you, when my dog had cancer last year I PM’d Silverfox. Besides his knowledge he has a great personality.   [End]

• Re: I, also, totally agree with Hanna............   by hanna  36d   242  Fight Club

When the forum was new I did the MMS too, I don’t know if it did anything for me. But like a lot of other forums I found one thing I liked and it is the mouth wash. I still use it, 25 drops of MMS (not activated) in 250ml of water. ... Rinse for 60 seconds and spit out.This was posted by Silverfox.   [End]

• Re: Well......   by hanna  37d   218  Fight Club

I disagree they are lies. As an example after several liver flushes for gallstones I realized my life long allergies were gone, but there are a lot of people for whom it did not work. The same with high cholesterol mine always stayed ... high but for other people it got lower. ... You can either be positive or negative, your choice. ... It would be wonderful if we could find out beforehand what ... our bodies need, but since we don’t, we have to stick to trying out different methods.   [End]

• Re: Best and Worst forums on CZ?   by hanna  38d   259  Fight Club

That is part of life there are people you like or not like. ... And that is the same with information, if you can relate to it try it and if not you move on. It is still your decision. ... I have been, over many years, on at least 15 forums. Learned something from all of them though not all worked for me. ... There are so many protocols on CZ so you will be constantly educating yourself. And like we always say we are all different so what works for someone might not work for you.   [End]

• Re: Iodine History Iodine is so special that...   by hanna  38d   256  Iodine VWT

I love your finds Wombat. After I gave my brother from Holland a bottle a few years ago, he said he keeps reading about it now. A month ago he bought the iodine in Holland and then we had to figure out that he got the right selenium. His whole life he had already been using vitamin C but I made sure that he did not take it at the same time as the iodine.   [End]

• Re: Not experiencing energy benefits of iodine   by hanna  39d   378  Iodine VWT

I am little bit late to this party (thread). My experience: ... jumped into cleansing, since I needed gallbladder surgery. Liver flushing, colon and kidney cleanse. Did not believe in parasite cleansing so skipped that. Liver flushing got the liver flukes out. After 10 months went off 40 years of Dexedrine (diet pill)for energy and 3 anti-depressants(15 years). Liver flushed for 4 years. ... Had boxes full of supplements after all the suggestions and one day dumped them all. There were not enough hours in the day to take them all. ... Started again from scratch, tried several different diets. ... I ha ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Trapper warns against iodine!   by hanna  41d   354  Iodine VWT

Even CZ is a mine field with so many different protocols and they all say they ... are right. That is why usually I have to try and see what works for me, sometimes ... it works and sometimes not. We are all different and trying to self diagnose is not easy. Would be nice if we just could do to a test on the body which would tell you what you need.   [End]

• Re: Trapper warns against iodine!   by hanna  41d   405  Iodine VWT

A lot of people who arrive stay with one forum instead of spreading their wings. I started on LF and cleansing in general. I liked Ayurveda the first 2 years and then I got stuck. Since then I have checked 15 more forums and learned from all of them. ... It is good to be open minded and in the end you hope that ... you will find what your body needs. And even then you find your body changes its needs and you have to adjust.   [End]

• Re: Digestive Enzymes against pinworms   by hanna  41d   283  Parasites  Cross-post

Though I don’t have pin worms I know after age 40 you have less stomach acid. I use bitters on the tongue with every meal and take TMG daily, now for several years. ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1863355   [End]

• Telman I have a question about your blog   by hanna  41d   172  Liver Flush

• Wombat you can speak for me too as part of the "we". nm   by hanna  43d   291  Iodine VWT

• Before doing a liverflush after a fast read up on it.   R Educational by hanna  43d   411  Liver Flush  Cross-post

There are different views on it but after reading enough ... information I decided never to do it after a fast. Please put in the search box ”fasting and liverflush” and read all the information. ... ... Here is one example ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1047039   [End]

• Re: threw up oil during first liver flush   by hanna  43d   167  Liver Flush

No that was not a good idea. After a fast ... you should slowly get back to eating. The flush stimulates bile and because of the fasting you did not have enough bile. Make sure you drink enough water so you don’t dehydrate. Often people feel sick because ... they are dehydrated, I have read over the years if people drank enough water on the day of the flush they did not get sick. ... This last is an observation over several years. ...   [End]

• Re: Thanks all.   by hanna  43d   303  Animals & Pets

You might have to repost this as a new message, most people don’t look at old threads.   [End]

• Re: Will cleaning out the liver help with digestion of dairy and gluten?   by hanna  44d   125  Liver Flush

I never had your problem but I can tell you that my sinus problems from life long allergies went away after about 6-8 flushes. ... Since we don’t know what our problems exactly are the only way is to try it. I have seen people who did the flushes and could not get rid off allergies. It is the same with high cholesterol it worked for a lot of people but my cholesterol always stayed high.   [End]

• Re: Hey did anybody try this yet?   by hanna  44d   167  Liver Flush

People have tried it, it should be in the thread you read before. It sounds more that it is a good general cleanse but if you want to clean the liver/gallbladder then you should do the liver flush. Some people have done both cleanses. ... Everybody had hoped that they could do it instead of the liver flush, but that does not seem to be the case. ... If I remember right one person felt it worked but they had added the oil like a liver flush.   [End]

• Re: do any of you feel PARASITES moving in your body?   by hanna  44d   2,007  Parasites

I would suggest to repost this as new message. Most people don’t check old threads. If it is new post you have a better chance that someone will react.   [End]

• Re: The Fight Club Forum   by hanna  44d   162  Webmaster

I would have preferred a separate health forum like CZ ... originally was, but that did not work either. ... This is certainly a different direction I hope for you it ... will clean up your forum and people will go to the club.   [End]

• to jamaitastore some information   by hanna  44d   96  Liver Flush

... I wanted to answer here because this is a better forum for you to find information. ... When I started flushing I did it every 2 weeks. You were reacting to my post from 9 years ago and most people don’t look that far back. ... ... I would suggest to read the FAQ at the top of this forum and also Telman’s blog. I will look up the link and add it to this post. ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2076728 ...   [End]

• Re: 2 years and 35 flushes and still have calcified stone   by hanna  44d   124  Liver Flush Evid.

jaimatastore I will answer you on the Liverflush Support forum. I will put your name in the subject title.   [End]

• Re: My dogs cancer - using Iodine   by hanna  45d   356  Iodine VWT

I get my meat and some dog food from ... grasslandbeef.com   [End]

• Re: Please help possible scabies infection? plus edit for link   by hanna  47d   236  Truth in Medicine

This forum is no longer active, you can put scabies in the search box at top of page and read the archive for this forum. ... ...   [End]

• What a great history   by hanna  49d   569  Iodine VWT

When you arrived I must have stopped reading VWT. I never ... gave up the iodine though and I am back checking here. ... Thank you again I read it all and I started also the borax and potassium a week or so ago.   [End]

• Re: i witnessed firsthand sedation through steel cold death...some thoug...   by hanna  51d   300  Animals & Pets

All pet lovers can relate to you. My husband always goes alone on the last trip, ... I am too emotional,but I remember all the last goodbyes of the 2 dogs and several cats. You never forget.   [End]

• Re: Can alternative health really cure an aggressive breast cancer..just...   by hanna  51d   181  Breast Cancer  Cross-post

If you read Grizz’s handout he has also in ... there how to make the iodine yourself.   [End]

• Re: ive thought about this now and i have some advice for pet owners thi...   R by hanna  52d   229  Animals & Pets

What we learned from a foster dad. It was a young man and he always came with different dogs to the dog park. One day ... we went to the dog beach and there was the man with another dog and we said that was a long drive for you and he said yes but she has cancer and I want to give her a good time. ... John I hope you will think of another dog too. It can’t replace your other dog but ... you will be surprised how good it feels to see another animal happy.   [End]

• Re: ive thought about this now and i have some advice for pet owners thi...   by hanna  52d   166  Animals & Pets

All what you are saying is so true. The hardest thing is to think of the animal first. Not looking for miracles but keep the animal comfortable. We have gone through it, after our first dog died after 12 years we knew we always wanted a dog. ... We decided to get an older rescue dog to give it a good home. He was 7 years old and we knew that in probably 5 years we had to go through it again. It happened again in September. Of course it was difficult again, but we used pain medication to keep him comfortable. One day he could ... not walk anymore and we knew this was the time. He was still waggi ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: looking for things that might help as my newly discovered breast can...   by hanna  53d   931  Cancer  Cross-post

May be you can read the whole thread, ID 136970 talks from experience and this is a post from the webmaster. ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1996898 ... With an aggressive cancer you might have to use your doctor and make your body strong at the same time.   [End]

• Re: looking for things that might help as my newly discovered breast can...   by hanna  53d   931  Cancer  Cross-post

The few people who have reported back on CZ did work with their doctors. What you are doing now eat the right food is what ... these people do. Here is an example of ... someone who had surgery but no chemo or radiation. ... http://curezone.org/forums/s.asp?f=762&c=0&ob=d&m=centex   [End]

• Re: coincidence or proof edit   by hanna  54d   254  V and G

There don’t seem to be easy answers. Indeed on CZ I probably know 3-4 people ... who did well with a combo of alternative and regular medicine. For the rest it is all talk from reading articles or you have to make contact with the poster to get more information. Indeed if there is a real cure it is risky to put it on the internet. ... Here is a post from the webmaster ...   [End]

• Re: My husband is doing well.....   by hanna  54d   113  Webmaster

How wonderful. It shows again all possible treatments options should be discussed before hand. It is good you both are strong.   [End]

• I might be the only one but love the new subject titles   by hanna  55d   160  Webmaster

I might be the only one but love the new subject titles. ... So much easier to see what I want to read. It might be great for new people too, since most of them only read the first post. I checked on this many years ago. The same with ... CZ links in a post, hardly anyone checked the link.   [End]

• Re: First Flush Red Hot Burning: is this Candida?   by hanna  57d   317  Liver Flush

Here is an explanation from the webmaster from 10 years ago. It is interesting since it seems to be the fruit juices. ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=522517   [End]

• Re: Photos disappearing with Blue Box question mark   by hanna  67d   137  Webmaster

Just realized you put this under a thread from 3 years ago. There is a small chance ... that the WM will see it. Next time start a new thread. I only found your post because I clicked on ”last message” on the ... top of this forum.   [End]

• Re: Photos disappearing with Blue Box question mark   by hanna  67d   74  Webmaster

2. Click on your name at top of forum what brings you to your profile. Say NO behind e-mail. ... Your Personal Account Settings: ... •Hide Ads: YES ... •Slim Pages: NO ... •Extra Slim Pages: NO ... •Disable (Hide) voting question: NO ... •Hide Debate Forums: NO ... •Make Anonymous Username your Default username on Forums: NO ... •Allow Visitors to Email you: YES ... •Receive automatic notifications: ◦Get Notifications On Direct Replies: YES ... ◦Get Notifications On Thread Replies: YES ... ... 1. If no one answers check if you can edit the post, there is no delete button. If you can delete t ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Im Having a swollen gallbladder because of obstructing neck lithias...   by hanna  68d   358  Liver Flush  Cross-post

Thank you Telman for posting this again. I have never done this cleanse, since you created this after I had stopped flushing. After living with my stone for 10 years and doing ok, last week for the first time ever my gallbladder was sore when I pushed on it. Have not gone for an ultra sound yet, luckily I am feeling better right now, but will consider your ... sludge cleanse.   [End]

• changing your profile   by hanna  69d   242  V and G

•Receive automatic notifications: ◦Get Notifications On Direct Replies: YES ... ◦Get Notifications On Thread Replies: YES ... ... This only works when you have posted in the thread. ...   [End]

• Lets not forget Vulcanel who brought iodine to CZ   RRR by hanna  72d   414  Iodine VWT

First he was alone and we got an iodine discussion group. We did not understand why it was called discussion, may be since it was such a new subject. Things slowly evolved Wombat and Trapper joined in. Then we ended up with an iodine and iodine debate forum. Since there were ... so many different views several of us suggested to create ... a VWT iodine forum. The rest is history with many great ... posters becoming a big part of it.   [End]

• Re: Here they say distilled water is not good either   by hanna  73d   221  Iodine VWT

Thanks.   [End]

• Here they say distilled water is not good either   by hanna  74d   290  Iodine VWT

• Did a search on change subject title   by hanna  74d   202  Webmaster

I found one of my posts from 7 years ago. ... ... Suggestion re: Subject title R hanna 7y ... ... ... ... ... It would be helpful if everybody tries to have a clear Subject title and even fill in the main Keywords in the 2nd box. ... ... In this case when people go through the old messages or through the R ratings they will be able to clearly see what it is about. ... ... When you answer a question and the information refers to another subject, please change the subject title too. All this will give us better search information. ... ... ...   [End]

• Great to hear this   by hanna  74d   195  Webmaster

You have no idea how many titles for other people I have changed over the years because the contents was different ... than the title. A lot of information was being missed because of the wrong title. Especially when you look through ... the R ratings list. ... CZ has grown so much it is impossible to keep up with it. ... I am glad after 10 years being annoyed that things in my ... retirement are being solved. It makes me feel good that my ... views were not crazy and were right after all. ...   [End]

• Re: women V men   by hanna  75d   381  The V and G

Liked it a lot, it is always funny when you are alone and you are laughing out loud. ... Actually I sent it to my kids and their ... spouses.   [End]

• Re: women V men   by hanna  75d   429  The V and G Forum

You guys are just lucky if there were no women you would not be able to enjoy your empty box. ... Imagine women having an empty box you would be wondering what is wrong with them.   [End]

• Re: Second Liver Flush with no stones   by hanna  75d   342  Liver Flush  Cross-post

Not every flush produces stones, it will still clean you from toxins. I always felt better after a flush, mainly my brain fog. Actually I did not pay much attention if there were stones or not. ... For the ovarian problems you should look into iodine, lot of ... success stories about it. ... http://curezone.org/faq/q.asp?a=13,281,2962&q=608   [End]

• Re: I can see again   by hanna  76d   558  The V and G Forum

Thank you. I just saved the 2 links in my CZ file. What a nuisance that you can’t link anymore. I could just have saved your ... post. ... I will do a search for V’s information.   [End]

• Re: propyl alcohol   by hanna  76d   285  Iodine VWT

like! :)   [End]

• Re: I can see again   by hanna  76d   577  The V and G Forum

You are important here V needed a woman’s brain for the challenge. I have been waiting, since before the VWT forum, ... for V to share his knowledge. At that time he said he had more ideas besides iodine but he never followed up on it. ... I know he wants people to figure it out themselves but he forgets that some of us are not able to do this. I have to do everything on intuition and just trying things. So after more than 10 years I have checked out at least 15 forums and learned something from all of them. ... I know for sure I can never skip my magnesium and potassium. ... Now knowing about the pot ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: propyl alcohol   R by hanna  76d   307  Iodine VWT

When I was new here I did not know HC but I did not like the posters who quoted her. They were so rigid. One day a lady whose husband was in Kuwait thought she had to give up her little dog because of parasites. I was so mad I sent her an e-mail not to worry plus links with different views and bought her some anti parasite stuff to put in his drinking water. ... She sent me a cute pix of her dog. I did not like the scare tactics. We have had animals for years and never had trouble with parasites.   [End]

• Re: What if a week of iodine makes you bedridden   R by hanna  76d   555  Iodine Debate

Strange question, there is no general answer. May be when your friend feels better he/she can post here and give ... more details. It is always good to stop if you need to ... and that is with any new supplement you start using. ...   [End]

• fluoride and distilled water   by hanna  77d   375  The V and G Forum

I read the article on fluoride and was surprised to see this. Never had heard this before. ... ... ---- I definitely recommend that you drink bottled water or collect rain water directly (not from your roof) in a sanitary container or wheel barrow if your tap water contains fluoride. Distilled water is not acceptable because it retains most of the fluoride originally in the water. This is especially important if you are on dialysis because the National Kidney Foundation has reported several deaths from fluoride in water. Distilled water will not do, because only a little over half the fluoride ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: many people have trouble with links   by hanna  78d   153  Webmaster Support

thank you   [End]

• Eye discharge   by hanna  81d   305  Iodine Supplementati

I was looking through some old posts from about 7 years ago, ... but could not find it. ... What I remember, since my eyes often had discharge in the ... morning. It seems that a meridian runs from the bladder to the right eye and the toxins come out.   [End]

• Re: Reaction to Chinese Bitters   by hanna  82d   344  Liver Flush Support  Cross-post

I use grape bitters (Planetary Herbs) too. Put it on your tongue with every meal. It stimulates the vagus nerve. Put in the search box but click on All forums, it has been talked about in other forums. ... Milkthistle is good after the liver is clean. ... I still prefer the liverflush, just make sure that you drink ... enough water in the afternoon, so you won’t get dehydrated.   [End]

• Moderator you can delete the OTs we have read them nm   by hanna  83d   325  Iodine Supplementati

• Re: OT GRIZZ the links are not clickable   by hanna  83d   348  Iodine Supplementati

I posted on Webmaster Support, yours too GRIZZ ... ...   [End]

• many people have trouble with links   by hanna  83d   205  Webmaster Support

2 examples ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2144787 ... ... In this one 1 worked and 2 did not ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2144304   [End]

• Re: V Forum morph   by hanna  84d   434  The V and G Forum

If the potassium thread is an example, I am looking forward ... to more good health information.   [End]

• Re: Help I want to do a LC after my 10 day MC, how do you transition pro...   by hanna  84d   660  Liver Flush Support  Cross-post

They suggest do some juicing the first 2 days and light eating. Since you need bile for the flush it is better ... to wait a few days so the bile can be built up after the ... fast. ... ... Parasite cleansing you can do anytime but the liverflush ... might be enough. ... ... I don’t know the other questions do a search on the MC forum. Just put in the search box oil pulling and see what they say. ... ... In general the basic cleanses are liverflush, bowel cleanse, kidney cleanse, parasite cleanse (though I never needed it since I did many liverflushes). ... There are forums for the cleanses. The same for oil pull ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Dissenting opinion   by hanna  84d   477  Ask Trapper

From a practical point of view better to masturbate, especially before parties, than ending up in bed with ... someone because you can’t control yourself and feel bad about ... it afterwards.   [End]

• Re: Need Help Healing Graves Disease edit 2nd edit   by hanna  85d   281  Hyperthyroid Cure

Did you find this link   [End]

• Re: Need Help Healing Graves Disease   by hanna  85d   266  Hyperthyroid Cure

I don’t have an answer for you, but would suggest to put graves disease in the search box at the top of the page you might find ... information from different forums.   [End]

• May be I am too optimistic but decided to post it...   by hanna  85d   431  Webmaster Debate

... Buddhism’s saying ... ... ... Do not get upset with people or ... ... situations, both are powerless ... ... without your reaction. ... ... ~Unknown~   [End]

• There are limitations to free speech..................   by hanna  88d   627  Webmaster Debate

It has nothing to do with free speech. The support forums are set up that you support the subject. When you disagree ... you can go to the debate forum. ... There are other forums which don’t like iodine if you post ... there that you LIKE iodine you will be banned too.   [End]

• Re: Takin a VVVacation   by hanna  89d   264  The V Forum

You call that a little?? when you go from 3 days to 5 year on 1 page. No wonder you were super busy. ... Enjoy your vvvacation you have earned it.   [End]

• Re: Iodine and Uterine Fibroids   by hanna  89d   255  Iodine Support

You will find a lot of answers here http://www.curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=815 ... Go to the top of the page where it says Iodine Answers.   [End]

• Re: URL message blocks me from posting   by hanna  3mo   196  Webmaster Support

All new accounts get this message. It has nothing to do with who you are. Are you sure you did not refer to another file name in the text even if it was not a URL. ... ... PS: I see it is already fixed.   [End]

• Re: im celebrating   by hanna  3mo   309  Iodine Supplementati

WOW that is lot of information Grizz. Thank you. I have boron supplements but would like to get the borax but now you gave me ... a link where I can buy it. I never go shopping and try to buy everything through the internet. ...   [End]

• Re: The Turmeric Drink that Can Revolutionize Your Health!   by hanna  3mo   304  Black Seed Public

Thank you. Yes I am aware about Amazon, though I make sure that the products come directly from the company.   [End]

• Re: The Turmeric Drink that Can Revolutionize Your Health!   by hanna  3mo   318  Black Seed Public

Do you know some internet places to buy the best product.   [End]

• TMG   by hanna  3mo   360  Alzheimer’s Disease  Cross-post

For several years now we have been taken TMG every day. Do a search for TMG and click on ALL FORUMS, it has been discussed in different forums. ... ... ◾Betaine TMG (not to be confused with Betaine HCL) works along with Vitamin B6, folic acid and Vitamin B12 to augment the formation of SAMe, an amino acid in the brain. Amino acids are proteins. ... ... ◾What are some of the benefits of TMG? ... ... ◾TMG (Betaine Anhydrous) is a methyl donor with the following applications in human nutrition: ... ◾Anti-depression: By raising level of beneficial SAM (S-Adenosyl-Methionine). Dose range: ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Physics question   by hanna  3mo   148  The V Forum

Not based on physics but just from experience B. ... The A shirt will roll up in a bundle and is harder to dry. ... B you have a better chance that 2 articles will keep free floating inside the dryer. Actually 1 towel might not be enough, but that was not the question. ... I love my dryer since everything becomes dust free. ... Knowing you V this is probably a trick question.   [End]

• Re: Don't remember True Cures...   by hanna  3mo   493  Webmaster Debate

No wonder BNG remembers him. I had forgotten the details, ... I remember checking TruC in the middle of the night when ... I was moderating. Can’t even remember what he was selling. ... Something he would help and would travel to you and you would pay his airfare. Knowing BNG he probably could not deal with the dishonesty. ... ... Edit: It looks it is still going on, even what is just posted here.   [End]

Forum Pages
1  10  30  50  ...  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72 73  

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
Is there a Herpes Cure?
There has been a Herpes Treatment Breakthrough
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

PLAT

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
Clark Bowel Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Bowel Program (Intestinal Cleanse). Pure products! Grea...

GOLD

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? Wh...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Opc Oleander Capsules
HIV and Cancer Support, 15% discount with CZ discount code of LR001
Destroy Parasites Naturally
Destroy Parasites Permanently in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Royal Tea
”I saw results almost immediately, losing 52 pounds between September and December....
Scientist prove anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces bloo...
I Look 20 Years Younger!
My skin feels amazing!
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Tests
Bad Breath Tests, how to test bad breath
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
$5 off at Iherb.com
Use referral code X0T949 to get $5 off your first order from iherb.com

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

785 messages, 479,665 topics, topics per page limited to: 150, average number of messages per page: 11, 73 pages,  29,247,714 page views

"Be happy. It is a way of being wise."
~ Colette

Image Galler Mosaic Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Medianet Ads

Herpes Cure?
It certainly is a major breakthrough in how Herpes is Treated

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powder®
A special discount for all CureZone members!

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Fr...

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces bl...

Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Rid of Your Unbearable Symp...

Dr. Clark: Best Prices You Will Find!
Tools for Healing is the number one source for produc...

Cancer’s Natural Enemy
Opc Oleander, 15% Discount With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001

Natural Cancer Remedies

Proven Candida Diet

Royal Supreme Flax Hull Lignans
Flax is a well-established source of the essential fatty ac...

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powder®

Cancer’s Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Proven Candida Diet

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powder®

Cancer’s Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Proven Candida Diet

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 1.52 sec at 4/19/2014 2:40:00 PM, requested by 54.227.141.230, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/s2.asp?f=762&c=0&ob=d&m=hanna , requested 1 pages during this session, y=8