CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums4688 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Expanded All Messages [271] Posted by intheclouds, Sorted by Date Source: Mosaic: Messages Across All CureZone Forums & Blogs

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Rules
 29,285,839 page views     695 messages     479,921 topics     2 pages
New Message Posting Disabled  

Original Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
1s ago
Search:   Top 300

All Messages [271] Posted by intheclouds, Sorted by Date   Back To Standard Forum View

Like Mosaic on Facebook.com
Forum Pages
1 2  
  • Re: how do you really know? & what symptoms? by intheclouds  4y   746  Candida Support  C  

I did the whole candida thing years ago. Sure, I felt better on it, but like you, I wondered really, if that was the problem as it didn’t change much. ... Recently I finally, after years of guessing, had a bunch of tests, including candida. ... I didn’t have candida. Found out I was allergic to milk, always thought my problem was wheat. Removing dairy has taken away most ’candida’ symptoms. ... ... Really, it’s not fun trying to guess your ailments. I did it for so long and I got no where. It’s best to try a get legitimate tests done. I think a food allergy test is a good place to start. I had ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: stop what you're doing or you'll end up like M.Jackson. by intheclouds  4y   1,169  Ask CureZone  C  

I would suggest dealing with the addiction before trying to cleanse you liver. No use cleansing it if you just trash it all over again. Your main problem is your addiction. Concentrate on beting it first.   [End]

• Re: looking 4 web sites focus on healing schizophrenia naturally by intheclouds  4y   1,493  Schizophrenia  

What about Pfieffer treatment? I have a sibling with schizophrenia.   [End]

• Re: Pain after juicing carrots? Gallstones? by intheclouds  4y   8,155  Liver Flush Support  

Rally, did you end up curing yourself? PM me if you did as your symptoms sound like mine. ... Thanks.   [End]

• Re: Help With Mental Illness/Bipolar Disorder - Question by intheclouds  4y   1,559  Ask CureZone  

Hi Vtool, ... Did you find the answer to your delusional states? I was keen to find out if you had the tests you were after done. Please private message me if you have had any results. ... Thanks.   [End]

• Bismuth is in make-up by intheclouds  4y   2,648  Colloidal Silver  

I also have high bismuth levels. I found it as an ingredient in my face make-up mineral powder. I threw it straight into the bin and will replace it with something less toxic.   [End]

• Re: exposed to vermiculite with asbestos by intheclouds  4y   1,078  Mesothelioma  C  

Probably the most important thing.....Don’t smoke cigarettes.   [End]

• The person who asked the question didn't come back! by intheclouds  4y   5,479  Personal Conflicts  

Did they get an answer?   [End]

• Re: What do you think of my daily supplements? by intheclouds  4y   2,219  Ask CureZone  C  

I completely agree with the previous post. Your money would be better spent on the best quality food you can find. ... Good on you for breaking away from your unhealthy past.   [End]

• Re: I just received Humaworm and I am so nervous to take it because I ha... by intheclouds  4y   1,381  Ask CureZone  C  

There’s nothing to worry about. Just take it a relax.   [End]

• Re: Skin Rash by intheclouds  4y   1,301  Ask CureZone  

That looks nasty on your toe. Any reason you don’t go and see someone about it? ... I would be taking colloidal silver. I give it to my pets when they get infections and it heals them everytime.   [End]

• I'm not going to guess anymore. GETTING TESTS DONE. by intheclouds  4y   1,458  Ask CureZone  C  

I have been on this sight for years. I am like most here and don’t like going to doctors. They don’t have much information to give you anyway. They just tell you to take an anti-depressent. ... ... I have had panic attacks and anxiety take over my life to the point of agoraphobia. I always feel unwell and tired. I have done many things over the years to self treat. All the cleanses, diets, meditation, CBT etc to overcome this but it all seems to come back to depression and feeling unwell. ... ... Recently I have been able to work a bit and pay off my credit card so I thought I might spend some ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Flaxseed/Cottage Cheese by intheclouds  4y   765  Ask CureZone  

Well it says to do both and gives a little explanation why. I think quark cheese would be superior to cottage cheese, if available. I think quark and flax has been used as a cancer cure somewhere.   [End]

• Re: Wisdom teeth removal. anything to know? by intheclouds  4y   996  Ask CureZone  

Dry socket can be caused from swishing liquids around in your mouth too much or too hard. You want to keep the hole filled with the blood clot unti it heals. I gently rinsed my mouth after eating with luke warm, salty water. Don’t worry about wisdome teeth removal. Get them all removed as I left two of mine. I was told they would not cause a problem. 10 years later they grew a cyst and had to be removed anyway. ... ... Just get them out of the way now and get on with your life never having to think of them again.   [End]

• Anyone had an EIS scan? by intheclouds  4y   2,817  Ask CureZone  

I am finally seeing a doctor who believes in natural medicine. I am so relieved, after all these years of guessing my problems, doing all this cleanses, taking supplements etc, to be getting a real answer, hopefully. ... ... As I have been able to work a bit, pay off some debt, I can now afford to have some real health tests done. ... ... I am having a hair analysis, stool test, blood test for liver, Vit D, copper etc. He started me on some supplements. ... ... I am a little skeptical of his use of an EIS scanner. I am surprised a GP would use such a device. What do you think? ... ... Image Generation ... An ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: mushrooms by intheclouds  5y   723  Ask CureZone  

I had to stop eating mushrooms. I was eating them on toast and wondering why my anxiety, depersonalisation feelings where intensifying. I also couldn’t sleep as I would have vivid images flashing around when I closed my eyes. I realised I was mildly tripping!! on the mushies. They have a drug effect.   [End]

• Re: MMS for Iron Detox? by intheclouds  5y   5,952  Ask CureZone  C  

You can’t know it’s an iron overload by someone speculating it ’might’ be. ... To get a proper diagnosis you would need a test. ... Maybe you don’t drink enough water. ... I think you are jumping to conclusions by assuming this is an iron problem. ... Maybe MMS is toxic? It certainly sounds like it is. ...   [End]

• Re: Nebulizing MMS by intheclouds  5y   1,182  MMS Support  

I can’t believe people drink this stuff. It’s one part of curezone I am mystified by.   [End]

• Re: what kinds of practitioners look at fingernails to do an analysis? by intheclouds  5y   855  Ask CureZone  

I have had a naturopath look at my nails.   [End]

• Re: vitamin d3 dosage by intheclouds  5y   854  Ask CureZone  

How did you manage to speak to Dr Mercola?   [End]

• Re: severe sleep issues by intheclouds  5y   5,874  Ask CureZone  C  

Have you been able to start taking krill oil yet?   [End]

• Re: severe sleep issues by intheclouds  5y   5,961  Ask CureZone  C  

I find the lemon juice before bed helps with reflux issues and I now take pro-biotic digestive aid (Papaya 35).   [End]

• Re: severe sleep issues by intheclouds  5y   6,010  Ask CureZone  C  

The parasite cleanse didn’t make a difference for me. One thing that also helped sometimes was having the juice of a freshly squeezed lemon before bed. I think alkalising myself was really helpful. ... Oh it’s sooooo good to be able to sleep now like a normal person. I so know what you are going through.   [End]

• Re: severe sleep issues by intheclouds  5y   5,997  Ask CureZone  C  

Omegagen brand. 300mg per capsule. I would buy Dr Mercolas Krill Oil if I was in the U.S. His capsule coating is supposed to be a less toxic plastic. ... ... If you have an improvement after trying Krill oil, could you let me know? I would like to know if it’s helpfull for me or just a coincidence.   [End]

• Re: severe sleep issues by intheclouds  5y   6,036  Ask CureZone  C  

I have replied in previous posts about my solution to this. I still don’t know if it was a coincidence or it actually helped. ... I started taking two krill oil tablets a day and after about two weeks I started having great sleep. ... Recently I stopped the krill oil for two weeks as they are quite expensive but the jerks started coming back. I have started the krill again and the jerks started subsiding. ... ... Do you drink alcohol? Excessive alcohol brings it on and it takes about a week to get over it. ... ... If you are having repeated jerks don’t keep laying in bed. I find going to the couch to ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Jim Humble is mentally ill by intheclouds  5y   1,259  MMS Debate  

That’s it. I am NOT trying MMS! Reading that was the last straw!   [End]

• Re: I have LARGE kidney stones and don't want surgery!! by intheclouds  5y   18,558  Kidney Stones  C  

How did it all work out?   [End]

• Re: Desperate young man needs help!!! by intheclouds  5y   3,262  Ask CureZone  C  

I have lived like this for years. I have achieved some succes by being super healthy. You might need a naturopath to help you out. Your lifestyle is in need of an overhaul. Keep reading this site. I agree with toxin and nutrient issues.   [End]

• Re: I have by intheclouds  5y   6,331  Ask CureZone  C  

I took two a day. They gave me headaches for the first week but then it went away.   [End]

• Re: I really want to win a house by intheclouds  5y   1,566  Law of Attraction  C  

I didn’t win.   [End]

• Fermented papaya as a probiotic? by intheclouds  5y   518  Probiotics  

What do you think of a product like this as a pro-biotic. It’s fermented papaya. www.rochway.com.au I have started taking it and wonder if it’s a good way to get gut flora. I haven’t tried kefir yet. I am a bit grossed by the way it looks. One day. ... I also have a powder form of pro-biotic.   [End]

• Re: Dr Hulda Clark passed away on the 3rd by intheclouds  5y   2,993  Dr. Clark Support  C  

Oh no! RIP Hulda. I am doing your parasite cleanse at this moment. You have given me so much.   [End]

• I have by intheclouds  5y   6,436  Ask CureZone  C  

I had hypnic jerks really bad. I have tried many things from curezone but non really worked for this problem. I found relief after starting on 2 krill oil tablets a day. It took about two weeks to start working. I barely get them anymore. I would be interested to hear if this helps you. ... I had them for a couple of years. ... PM me if you get relief as I would like to know if this cured me or was a coincidence.   [End]

• Re: insomnia by intheclouds  5y   970  Adrenal Fatigue  

I had a great improvement after starting Krill oil twice a day.   [End]

• Re: I really want to win a house by intheclouds  5y   1,685  Law of Attraction  C  

Yes, I can afford to own this house. ... I have done a small course in ’The Secret’. The CD’s are overpriced and only making the sellers achieve wealth. ... I will focus on asking the universe.   [End]

• I really want to win a house by intheclouds  5y   1,786  Law of Attraction  C  

I really want to win a house. The type of house where you buy a ticket in their lottery. ... I have been to the house, imagined myself living there. They have decorated in my style. I have pictures of it on my fridge and I look at it everyday and feel it’s my house. ... I have also bought a ticket of course ;-) ... What else can I do to bring the winning energy to me. ... This house would really change my life.   [End]

• Re: i can't breath !!! please somebody help me !!! by intheclouds  5y   1,066  Parasites Support  

You can go the to doctor for the diagnosis but don’t take the treatment they offer. They are good to get some tests from but just pretend you will go and take their pills. ... Going for an opinion does not have to result in you getting an operation or ending up in a body bag.   [End]

• Re: I finally got rid of my Fecal Breath after 18 months! by intheclouds  5y   49,964  Body Odor Cure  C  

Could you please PM me the naturapaths’ contact details as I am after treatment by someone good. Thanks.   [End]

• Re: oregano oil by intheclouds  5y   1,573  Ask Barefoot  

I got super strong, pure oregano oil from Ebay.   [End]

• Re: Nigari by intheclouds  5y   1,526  Magnesium  

YOu can make your own tofu now.   [End]

• Any legit 'itworkspaste' cases out there? by intheclouds  5y   5,190  Moles, Birthmarks, S  C  

I have been doing my research and the more reviews on forums I read the more I think the reviews are marketing. It’s rediculous how little product you get for you $70. It only gives enough for two large moles. ... Has anyone here used this ’itworkspaste’ to remove moles etc? ... I have decided I am not going to try bloodroot.   [End]

• Re: Local by intheclouds  6y   687  Ask CureZone  

I am lucky to have my own chooks.   [End]

• Flaxseeds, cooked or raw? by intheclouds  6y   4,239  Flax Seed  

I just read an article saying the only way to safely have flax is in the ground seed form not the oil. It also went to to say the raw seed has a toxin and to bake it into muffins etc. Now I am really confused. I would think heating it would kill the good properties but now raw is toxic? ... Help me understand how to take my flax.   [End]

• Re: Liver cancer survivor - Invitation by intheclouds  6y   1,301  Liver Cancer  

Far out, that was an awful reply.   [End]

• Doing the cleanse tonight, yeah! Got a question? by intheclouds  6y   1,028  Liver Flush Support  

I am doing the liver cleanse tonight. The last one I did was about a year ago. I would like to know if I can mix the epsom salts with some lemon juice in the water. I am not looking forward to the epsom salt drinking again. ... ... I am really looking forward to doing this. I have been eating only organic food for the last 6 weeks or so and as much raw food as possible so I might have a better outcome than last time. ...   [End]

• Re: HELP, thinking I might need to eat an animal!!:-( by intheclouds  6y   2,141  Vegetarian  

I am just desperate to heal myself. I don’t have faith anymore. I am going to hold off from this silly meat eating idea. I can’t bring myself to do it. ... I am trying to see if copper toxicity is my problem and my high copper diet. I just need to keep eating eggs.   [End]

• Re: After reading this article by intheclouds  6y   18,300  Vegetarian Debate  

After 14 years of being a strict vegetarian I am in a dilema as I feel copper toxic. In my heart I know I don’t want farmed grown, slaugherhouse killed animals on my dinner plate. ... ... How have you cured copper toxcity with a vegetarian diet?   [End]

• Re: adrenal fatigue or menopause by intheclouds  6y   2,671  Adrenal Fatigue  C  

I have been reading Copper toxicity can cause all of these things.   [End]

• Re: HELP, thinking I might need to eat an animal!!:-( by intheclouds  6y   2,175  Vegetarian  

How long were you veg? ... Why were you veg? ... How long have you not been veg? ... Why did you stop being veg?   [End]

• Re: EFT ~Emotional Freedom Technique by intheclouds  6y   2,355  Vegetarian  

I have printed out those books before and I am currently seeing someone who does EFT so I do practice it already. It hasen’t been a wonder cure for me.   [End]

• Re: HELP, thinking I might need to eat an animal!!:-( by intheclouds  6y   2,261  Vegetarian  

Yes, I am wanting to get muscle testing and even have a kinesiologist lined up but I just can’t make it to her yet. ... Blah to EFT. I have been doing that. Might try it for this meat eating dilema. ... ... I would like to feel grounded. I feel so spacey and scared.   [End]

• Re: Are you sure you're having panic attacks? by intheclouds  6y   1,692  Anxiety  C  

Yes, I am sure. Thankyou!   [End]

• Re: Can I cure without buying any supplements? by intheclouds  6y   858  Ask CureZone  

I do more than consider selling my stuff, I have been doing it for years. I don’t really own anything much but sometimes people give me things I can sell. I recently sold a friends broken dishwasher for $20. So yeah, I do get some cash that way but it’s not enough for a regular supply of supplements when I am trying to eat nuts etc. ... ... I need to be able to have a low copper diet but vegetarian.   [End]

• Can I cure without buying any supplements? by intheclouds  6y   940  Ask CureZone  

Due to panic attacks I am not able to work and cannot afford to buy supplements. I am trying to balance my copper levels and I am vegetarian. I will not eat meat so please don’t suggest it. ... ... Am I able to balance copper without supplements like zinc? I am able to eat organic vegetables but this is as far as I can afford. What should I do? ... ... Also, I will have to eat lots of eggs, right?   [End]

• Re: In the clouds by intheclouds  6y   873  Ask CureZone  

My health is rotten. I have headaches, brain fog, constant fatigue and agoraphobia. My weight is normal. I have given up sugar to heal these things but no change has happened.   [End]

• Re: Stiff Neck with Metallic Taste tied to the neck/shoulder tension. by intheclouds  6y   5,038  Amalgam Replacement  

I would still think it’s your job. I had my amalgams removed 5 years ago and still my neck get worse. I found this site on the neck to be more effective than anything. ... ... http://www.drbookspan.com/NeckPainArticle.html ... ... ... Try the stretches often. ... ... Also try EFT. ... ... Still get your amalgams out though but don’t expect it to fix you neck problem.   [End]

• Re: Do I have Mercury Poisoning? by intheclouds  6y   7,074  Mercury  C  

Tinyurl, I read your story and am wondering how you confirmed it was mercury poisoning. I am going through some you of problems but my amalgams were removed 5 years ago.   [End]

• Re: Sugar. I'm coming to realize.... by intheclouds  6y   1,100  Ask CureZone  

I don’t eat sugar. I don’t crave it or anything.   [End]

• Re: Does anyone know of a program that removes amalgams for free or at a... by intheclouds  6y   1,009  Mercury  

That’s crazy that it cost so much. Mine was about $170 a tooth.   [End]

• Re: Agoraphobia? by intheclouds  6y   3,330  Agoraphobia  

You know what, I am doing every single thing you mention. Have been for over a year. ... The event was the death of my best friend but I can trace it back even further. I don’t feel there was a specific event. It grew over my entire life.   [End]

• Traditional saunas? by intheclouds  6y   297  Ask CureZone  

A lot of people here are talking about infrared saunas but I would like to hear from people who have detoxed with a traditional sauna. I am not convinced of the benefits of the infrared type. To me it’s like microwaving your body. Until it’s been around for hundreds of years and proven to be safe I will stick with the tried and true.   [End]

• Re: Agoraphobia? by intheclouds  6y   3,360  Agoraphobia  

I do feel relief in my ’safe zone’ but I am not completely free of the symptoms. Some of my worst panic attacks have been in my ’safe zone’. I am currently persuing the possibility I have heavy metal toxins. I am in the beginning stages of cleansing them and when I take detox supplements the panic is heightened. ... ...   [End]

• Re: Yeh, finally got my first batch of humaworm - Australia by intheclouds  6y   1,101  Ask Humaworm  

i was wondering did you order from the actual humaworm website? if so how much did they charge you for postage? ... ... Yes I ordered from the humaworm site. The postage was about $3.80? It says on the site. ... ... ... what happened with customs? ... ... customs opened it and left a pamplett inside saying nothing was of interest to them afterall. ... ... how long did it take for you to receive the package? ... ... About a week. ... ... also whats your diet like now that you are on a parasite cleanse? ... ... Vegetarian diet with no processed food. I cook everything myself and I eat a wholefoods as much as I can. ... ...   [retrieve this message]

• Yeh, finally got my first batch of humaworm - Australia by intheclouds  6y   1,066  Ask Humaworm  

I finally got my supply of humaworm after all the dramas with customs. So, do I just make up clove tablets and take one with my humaworm tablet?   [End]

• Re: It's Happening by intheclouds  6y   1,252  Iodine Supplementati  

Why is there no replacement of a Dr Jarvis. All this time and no new person is going on about iodine? Who is promoting it in this toxic age?   [End]

• Re: Tumeric has flouride in it? by intheclouds  6y   825  Ask CureZone  

I love tumeric and have it in most dinners. I even grow it.   [End]

• Re: Can Lugols cause stomach pain and nausea? by intheclouds  6y   6,240  Iodine Supplementati  

I remembered why I started taking it at night. It made me too drowsy in the daytime.   [End]

• Re: Why are there so many poison warnings on iodine by intheclouds  6y   815  Iodine Supplementati  

Has this question been answered?   [End]

• Re: Can Lugols cause stomach pain and nausea? by intheclouds  6y   5,784  Iodine Supplementati  

Is there something I can do to aleviate it? I can’t afford to by a tablet as buying the lugols cost enough.   [End]

• Re: needle biopsy question need advice!! by intheclouds  6y   1,147  Iodine Supplementati  

I recently learned of biopsies making cancer spread. I would avoid it if I was you.   [End]

• Can Lugols cause stomach pain and nausea? by intheclouds  6y   6,051  Iodine Supplementati  

Last night about an hour after going to bed I woke up with a strong burning pain in my stomach. It felt like it was in one small spot. I was also feeling a little nauseous. I had taken 8 drops before bed with a big glass or water. I have done this for about 4 nights. I love the dreams I am now having. Wow, this stuff is good for dreaming! ... Anyway, it was too much to deal with and I had to sit up for a few hours waiting for the nausea to subside and the pain came everytime I laid down. Hours later, after watching tv, I managed to sleep. Also, I had a toilet urgency. ... Anyone else ex ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Best home-made cure for headaches? by intheclouds  6y   2,405  Herbal Formulas  C  

An ice bag and a bed. ... I recently purchased one and can’t wait for it’s delivery. Also, non of these remedies are any good while you have a bad headache at work. ... I do some days at work (it’s hard as I am agoraphobic) and suffer from horrible headaches. Don’t know there source but I find I am stuck at work unable to lie down or get a bit of relief from it. They bring on increased anxiety for me. ... I end up taking paracetamol as a last resort. Sometimes I think it acts as a placebo for me. Whatever gets me through. ... ... ... I have found a fantastic headache reliever it peppermint oil dro ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Woman dies from drinking too much water by intheclouds  6y   805  Water Support  

My best friend died this way. :-(   [End]

• I'll never feel better :-( by intheclouds  6y   933  Ask CureZone  

Recently they started the flouride and today they started cloud seeding in my town!!! I am never going to feel well and toxin free. It’s in my air and water. The basics of life!!!   [End]

• Re: suicide risks of antidepressants by intheclouds  6y   1,198  News  C  

I was zoloft two weeks when a calm serenity like never before came over me that suicide really was my only option. The clarity of it made me realise zoloft was a bad thing. Not be mention it had me bedbound with depression, anxiety and apathy.   [End]

• Re: Humaworm didn't pass Ausralian quarantine. by intheclouds  6y   890  Ask Humaworm  

DOH! mg’s.   [End]

• Can I buy humaworm without cloves? by intheclouds  6y   881  Ask Humaworm  

Can I please buy some humaworm without cloves? I will make my own clove tablets to got with it.   [End]

• Re: Humaworm didn't pass Ausralian quarantine. by intheclouds  6y   908  Ask Humaworm  

Ok, I just made 50 wormwood tablets. I weighed it and it only came to 34grams. Minus the weight of the tablet it only comes to 26grams. Hulda says to have 300gram tablets. I can’t stuff anymore into the capsule. I am wasting my time and money(capsules) aren’t I? ...   [End]

• Re: Humaworm didn't pass Ausralian quarantine. by intheclouds  6y   905  Ask Humaworm  

this totally sucks. I had two packages seized. I am sitting here with my dried wormwood trying to motivate myself to make tablets out of it. I am back to making my own cleanse as described in Hulda clarks books. It’s such a tedious process. I have no idea of the strenght of the wormwood. I grew it myself. ...   [End]

• Ways to increase Hydorchloric acid in stomach? by intheclouds  6y   389  Ask CureZone  

What can I eat to increase hydrochloric acid in my stomach? I don’t want to take pills for it the rest of my life. I find I become constipated if I don’t take a couple of betaines a day. ... Where is a forum to talk about this? ... Thanks.   [End]

• Re: "food" labels.... by intheclouds  6y   4,073  Iodine Supplementati  

I think U.S. supermarket ’food’ sounds disgusting. Australia is starting to ad the same rubbish ingredients I am noticing.   [End]

• Help me choose a multi-vitamin? by intheclouds  6y   1,574  Ask CureZone  

I need help choosing my next multi vitamin. I want to cover all the basics like magnesium, iron and b12 (vego) etc. I want it to be as a pure product as possible. I know the vitamins out there are rubbish but I can’t get it all from food as you don’t know and have to be so organised to eat 100% right. ... I only want my b12 as methylcobalamin like they have at vrp.com. I am using there liquid at the moment and will stick with it, it’s just that the postage is $25 to Australia. ... I like this supplement ... http://www.xtend-life.com/product/Total_Balance_Women’s_Plus.aspx ... but hell, look at th ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Can you read this? by intheclouds  6y   854  Ask CureZone  

I had no trouble reading it. Actually, words oftern look like this to me.   [End]

• Iodine just knocks me out. by intheclouds  6y   1,569  Iodine Supplementati  

This morning I took my second dose of 5 drops in three days and I have been in bed all morning completely lethargic. Industrial strength lethargy. I normally get a heavy tired feeling on 2 or three drops but decided to go up to 5 as I am aiming for 8. ... Wow, I just couldn’t move and I was in and out of dreaming. I dreamt my eyes swelled up and my pupils became pin heads. ... ... I think this had something to do with Iodine making me feel like I have something in my left eye. My left eye is a bit blurry. I had it checked once and they said it was the eyeball not being the normal shape but th ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Way of ingesting.. by intheclouds  6y   806  Iodine Supplementati  

the capsule idea is the best advice ever!!   [End]

• Re: Dosage question.. by intheclouds  6y   1,009  Iodine Supplementati  

I haven’t been able to drive for 6 years due to panic.   [End]

• Re: Dosage question.. by intheclouds  6y   1,095  Iodine Supplementati  

Nope, animals aren’t going to die for my benefit. I would only eat meat if I was starving towards death. ... I don’t know much about oxygen therapy. I assume it’s going to cost money? Not just breathing air?   [End]

• Re: Dosage question.. by intheclouds  6y   1,049  Iodine Supplementati  

Haven’t been diagnosed with anything except depression, anxiety etc. Mind you, as soon as you mention panic attacks to doctors they just start writing a prescription for ssri’s and never take any physical symptom serioulsy. ... My diet is vego with wholefoods like brown rice, no sugar, no junk. I cook nearly all of my own food and don’t buy any packaged supermarket food. It’s all veges and homemade wholemeal bread. We have our own organic chooks and ducks for eggs. I also supplement purchased veges with home grown organic. ... I don’t drink any caffiene. The only thing I drink is water. Un ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Dosage question.. by intheclouds  6y   1,048  Iodine Supplementati  

I wouldn’t know where to start in describing my health issues. Basically I feel like crap. ... I have read a whole bunch of the FAQ and still are confused about the dosage. I was heading towards 5 drops a day. I have been heading towards this for about a month now. I have days off the stuff. ... I can’t say I notice more than usual aches and pains. I did the kidney cleanse about 6 months ago (hulda clark) might be due again but trying to do the parsaite cleanse first. ... My humaworm got seized by customs twice so I have to do the tedious task of making my own. ... I take pure liquid methylcobala ...   [retrieve this message]

• Dosage question.. by intheclouds  6y   1,167  Iodine Supplementati  

I just read a recommended dosage of 8 drops a day for three months then 2 drops from then on. ... Is this a good dosage to go by? ... The last coupld of days I have gone up the 3 drops and feel like I have chronic fatigue. I don’t know if it’s detox or me feeling usually crap. ... Should I be aiming for 8 drops?   [End]

• Re: Be forwarned!!! Iodine could leave you with a tiny blue cross! by intheclouds  6y   2,623  Iodine Supplementati  

Wow, what has your iodine dose been? ... I am 36 and cannont fathom having a child. My partner desperately wants one but I feel like I need more years to think about it.   [End]

• Re: Humaworm in Australia - Might Be Looking For Dist. by intheclouds  6y   1,430  Ask Humaworm  

I would definately be interested in distributing. I have been a long time member of curezone and a firm believer in parasite cleansing.   [End]

• Re: Agoraphobia - Person Under Construction by intheclouds  6y   1,908  Agoraphobia  C  

I am feeling as though I will never have my life back. I really don’t see how this will every let me be free.   [End]

• Re: Humaworm in Australia by intheclouds  6y   1,378  Ask Humaworm  

I think with Paypal you can pay with a bank account? If you are in QLD forget trying to get some. It seems other states don’t have it stopped by customs.   [End]

• Re: Thanks for the refund, but.... by intheclouds  6y   897  Ask Humaworm  

it’s crazy it dosen’t come to QLD. There are no border patrols between states saying we can’t take cloves. Sure we can’t take fruit accross the border, but cloves? ... I look forward to a new plan of action. In the meantime I will just make the hulda clark wormwood, clove and black walnut hull like I used to.   [End]

• Thanks for the refund, but.... by intheclouds  6y   1,060  Ask Humaworm  

I am really cut I won’t be doing the cleanse. Thankyou customs, for prolonging the life of my parasites and ailments!!!!   [End]

• Re: How do you take your Lugols? by intheclouds  7y   917  Iodine Supplementati  

I don’t believe there is any way on this earth I will get used to that taste. I did one drop in water ok but two was unbelievable. Now that I know the taste is makes me have some memory of old hospitals or something. ... I have 5%. I was on two drops for about a week and I think I was having detox so stopped for a week and now I am back on. ... Detox is hard for me as I get panic attacks whenever my body feels a bit strange.   [End]

• How do you take your Lugols? by intheclouds  7y   839  Iodine Supplementati  

How are you consuming your daily lugols and how much? I am aiming for 2 drops. Is this enough? I cannot drink it in water. It tastes and smells like a hospital. I read orange juice in no good either. Should I put it in a vege cap everyday? ... Also, how do you use lugols to get rid of skin tags and moles? ...   [End]

• Re: Australian Customs Sieze Humaworm by intheclouds  7y   781  Ask Humaworm  

I still don’t have the cleanse or the customs letter so any could turn up. Hoping the cleanse does but the length of time it’s taken I would say it will be the customs letter AGAIN!   [End]

• Re: Australian Customs Sieze Humaworm by intheclouds  7y   808  Ask Humaworm  

Yeah, a replacement order won’t help as that is what I am waiting on and it’s just being siezed again I would say. Expecting the cutoms letter any day now.   [End]

• What lead you to an MS diagnosis? by intheclouds  7y   2,323  MS: Multiple Sclero  C  

I have read the symptoms and I have many but feel it could mean anything. What lead you all to the doctor that lead to the MS diaganosis? More than Fatigue, dizziness etc?   [End]

• Re: Australian Customs Sieze Humaworm by intheclouds  7y   883  Ask Humaworm  

Tears, this sucks as I have been waiting on my re-delivery batch but am thinking it’s done for as other U.S packages have arrived. Now what? ... I have so many strange pains going on at the moment. I wish customs would realise how much I need this. What is wrong with cloves? All our cloves are imported. ... It’s so stupid as the cloves I buy to make tablets in the past are imported.   [End]

• Re: My Humaworm seized by customs!!(Australia) by intheclouds  7y   1,127  Ask Humaworm  

Yeah, I am in QLD too. You have been waiting longer than me. Mine sent on the 8th. Everday I hope it turns up. Maybe today.   [End]

• Re: My Humaworm seized by customs!!(Australia) by intheclouds  7y   1,195  Ask Humaworm  

:-( It’s been 10 days since my order was re-delivered. Starting to get worried it’s not going to make it again. ... Fingers crossed for me. ... I soooooo neeeeeed the cleanse. I get lots of stabby pains around my insides.   [End]

• Just got my lugols, now what? by intheclouds  7y   676  Iodine Supplementati  

Is there somewhere I can read a 101 uses for lugols? I have 4oz and only need to consume 1 drop. I know there are a million other uses, what are they? ... Like washing vegetables, curing ringworm etc? ... Also, does it have an expiry date?   [End]

• Re: Ear problem question (again) by intheclouds  7y   1,058  Ask Dennis Hardy ND  

Will sinus buster do the job? I hope so. I just ordered some for my fluid ears.   [End]

• Re: O.T. Led Zeppelin Reboot! by intheclouds  7y   687  Iodine Supplementati  

Would have been a cooooooool show!   [End]

• Re: Lugol's in Australia....found some! by intheclouds  7y   3,861  Iodine Supplementati  

Does the Aqueous Iodine have the potassium iodide in it? I can’t stand trying to get ’strange’ things from chemists. The faces they pull and the questions make me want to run out of the store.   [End]

• Lugol's in Australia....found some! by intheclouds  7y   4,218  Iodine Supplementati  

I ask this once before and now I can answer it for others. ... ... ... http://store.bevanpotter.com/565.html ... ... ... ... http://www.roperandparry.com.au/products/lugols_iodine_solution/920/1 ... ... ... I haven’t used any of the sources so would like to hear feedback. I have no money to order any for a while.   [End]

• Re: Bit of an update by intheclouds  7y   1,602  Amalgam Replacement  

I too, like you, expected a health miracle after removal of 12 amalgams. I had anxiety too. I went with the right dentist, did all the stuff. Unfortunately there was no change in my health. Seven years later still have same problems but worse. I am glad they are out though. It cost me a bomb and I was on unemployment benefits at the time. I used my credti card to pay for it. Go ahead with it but don’t expect a miracle. Anxiety is hard to pinpoint but a lot is how you think.   [End]

• Re: Anybody hear of Holy Tea? by intheclouds  7y   1,263  Ask CureZone  

Do you think it’s worth selling? I desperately need an income.   [End]

• Re: TESTS are Back --- LOTS of problems by intheclouds  7y   1,430  Ask CureZone  

What kind of test is this? What is it called? It sounds great!   [End]

• Re: My Humaworm seized by customs!!(Australia) by intheclouds  7y   1,245  Ask Humaworm  

What is the point of seizing some and not others? This seems stupid. I have had them open things in the past like seeds etc. and put in the literature. Why seize this packet and not others?   [End]

• Re: Fluid in my ears, how to dry? by intheclouds  7y   3,239  Ask CureZone  

I forgot to mention I also neti pot. I Believe as I have had so many years of blowing my nose that I have pushed water further. Is this why my ear sometimes hurts when I blow too often? I try to be gentle. ...   [End]

• Fluid in my ears, how to dry? by intheclouds  7y   3,333  Ask CureZone  

I want to dry out the fluid in my ears. It’s caused by an allergy to dust. I have started cleaning the house more thoroughly, taking olive leaf extract for the allergy, and ear candles (they hurt a bit in one ear). ... Got any more suggestiongs? ... Will controlling the allergy dry my ears? ... How long will it take to dry after my nose stops running?   [End]

• What's the humatea for?n/m by intheclouds  7y   645  Ask Humaworm  

What’s the humatea for?n/m   [End]

• Re: Parasites??? In People???? CRAZY!!!NUTS! Whacko... by intheclouds  7y   1,743  Ask Humaworm  

My friend just had a major bout of the runs and he still won’t take a parasite cleanse. WHY, WHY, WHY?!!   [End]

• Re: My Humaworm seized by customs!!(Australia) by intheclouds  7y   1,291  Ask Humaworm  

I wish I had this much luck with competitions.   [End]

• Re: My Humaworm seized by customs!!(Australia) by intheclouds  7y   1,227  Ask Humaworm  

Thanks for your reply. I have told a bunch of people to order this stuff and now feel like an idiot. ... I am concerned I am on some postal watchlist now with customs. ...   [End]

• My Humaworm seized by customs!!(Australia) by intheclouds  7y   1,262  Ask Humaworm  

After a very, very long time of anticipating trying humaworm and finally having the money to try it, I get a letter from customs to say it has been seized and will be destroyed. ... I am sooooooo disappointed. Has anyone else had this problem? Don’t other Australians get this in fine? ... I had made a second order of pet formula and am worried that will be a waste of money too. ... :-((((   [End]

• Olive leaf for hayfever? by intheclouds  7y   1,346  Allergies & Intolera  

I need to dry the fluid in my ears by treating my hayfever. The doctor suggested olive leaf extract after I refused a prescription. A higher dose of it. Before going and spending my little bit of money, is this the best natrual option for allergy? ... I am thinking it’s a dust or airborne sinus allergy as I sneeze and runny nose. Only happened the last 5 years after living in a toxic house.   [End]

Forum Pages
1 2  

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Gallstone Cleansing
Relief from toxic liver problems.
I regained my life!
I no longer worry about having Herpes outbreaks
Erectile Dysfunction?
Combat ED without pills, from home. Guaranteed 100% Success
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.
Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program according t...

GOLD

Medically research anti-diabetic effects
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces bl...
Utopia Silver Supplements
Advanced Colloidal Silver-Mankind’s original and safest Natural Ant...
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

Royal Defense - The Safest Candida Treatment
Royal Defense is a food supplement made from pla...
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
Healthy Weight Loss
”I have more energy than ever.” - Sally May
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Oasis Advanced Wellness
Premium natural health supplements including intraMAX superior organi...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

695 messages, 479,921 topics, topics per page limited to: 150, average number of messages per page: 348, 2 pages,  29,285,839 page views

"You're gonna make mistakes, it's what you do after those mistakes that really matters."
~ Brandi Chastain

Image Galler Mosaic Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Herpes Cure?
Herpes Treatment Breakthrough

High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

$10 off Oxy-Powder®
A special discount for all CureZone members!

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
All Natural Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Same or ...

Medically Proven Anti-Cancer Benefits
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced wate...

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Destroy Parasites Naturally
Destroy Parasites Permanently in 30 Days or Less

Cancer’s Natural Enemy
Opc Oleander, 15% Discount With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001

Natural Cancer Remedies

Royal Supreme Flax Hull Lignans
Flax is a well-established source of the essential fatty ac...

Life Technology™

Medianet Ads

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powder®

Cancer’s Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Life Technology™

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powder®

Cancer’s Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Life Technology™

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 1.09 sec at 4/23/2014 4:34:51 AM, requested by 23.20.33.176, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/s2.asp?f=762&c=0&ob=d&m=intheclouds , requested 1 pages during this session, y=8