CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums36155 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Expanded All Messages [25] Posted by jacob500, Sorted by Date Source: Mosaic: Messages Across All CureZone Forums & Blogs

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Rules
 29,257,182 page views     265 messages     479,742 topics     1 pages
New Message Posting Disabled  

Original Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
8m ago
Search:   Top 300

All Messages [25] Posted by jacob500, Sorted by Date   Back To Standard Forum View

Like Mosaic on Facebook.com
  • rejuvenation bath   by jacob500  6y   3,350  Bath  Cross-post

I’ve seen a lot of baths for detoxifying purposes but how about some ideas on baths specificaly for rejuvenating the body? What oils could be used? What oils/chemicals that have postive effects and could be absorbed through the skin so as to enter the blood and have purifying effects? Any ideas?   [End]

• rejuvenate skin - what formuals/oils - inside & out   by jacob500  6y   1,190  Ask Barefoot

Can someone list some formulas that rejuvenate the skin. I would really like to add a few years back to my face. I also do not want any limitations on the supplements suggested. They can be for internal or external use, ie: olive oil, msm, hgh,etc, experimental drugs/studies, etc. ... ... I really want to understand what items can aid regenerate/reproducing the protein chains we lose. ... ... Thank you, ... jacob - jctx09@yahoo.com   [End]

• rejuvenate skin - what formuals/oils - inside & out   by jacob500  6y   1,173  Ask Trapper

Can someone list some formulas that rejuvenate the skin. I would really like to add a few years back to my face. I also do not want any limitations on the supplements suggested. They can be for internal or external use, ie: olive oil, msm, hgh,etc, experimental drugs/studies, etc. ... ... I really want to understand what items can aid regenerate/reproducing the protein chains we lose. ... ... Thank you, ... jacob - jctx09@yahoo.com   [End]

• rejuvenate skin - what formuals/oils - inside & out   by jacob500  6y   476  Supplements Support

• rejuvenate skin - what formuals/oils - inside & out   by jacob500  6y   1,024  Ask CureZone

... Can someone list some formulas that rejuvenate the skin. I would really like to add a few years back to my face. I also do not want any limitations on the supplements suggested. They can be for internal or external use, ie: olive oil, msm, hgh,etc, experimental drugs/studies, etc. ... ... I really want to understand what items can aid regenerate/reproducing the protein chains we lose. ... ... Thank you, ... jacob - jctx09@yahoo.com   [End]

• goji - vitamin C - usda testing method?   by jacob500  6y   962  Ask Barefoot

I have been been trying to find solid evidence for some of the contents of Goji. This particular web site suggests that Vitamin C is contained in Goji but the USDA does not recognize it. Here is the excerpt I’m referring to. My question is two-fold. ... ... Does the explanation below make sense? Are there various methods for testing food for Vitamin C? ... ------------------------------------------------------------------ ... But unfortunately, this service also creates confusion, and here’s why. The answer gets a bit technical. The USDA tests foods in coordination with the FDA. It comes down to h ...   [retrieve this message]

• goji - vitamin C - usda testing method?   by jacob500  6y   589  Vitamin C Support

... I have been been trying to find solid evidence for some of the contents of Goji. This particular web site suggests that Vitamin C is contained in Goji but the USDA does not recognize it. Here is the excerpt I’m referring to. My question is two-fold. ... ... Does the explanation below make sense? Are there various methods for testing food for Vitamin C? ... ------------------------------------------------------------------ ... But unfortunately, this service also creates confusion, and here’s why. The answer gets a bit technical. The USDA tests foods in coordination with the FDA. It comes down to ...   [retrieve this message]

• goji - vitamin C - usda testing method?   by jacob500  6y   3,232  Supplements Debate

I have been been trying to find solid evidence for some of the contents of Goji. This particular web site suggests that Vitamin C is contained in Goji but the USDA does not recognized. Here is the excerpt I’m referring to. My question is two-fold. ... ... Does the explanation below make sense? Are there various methods for testing food for Vitamin C? ... ------------------------------------------------------------------ ... But unfortunately, this service also creates confusion, and here’s why. The answer gets a bit technical. The USDA tests foods in coordination with the FDA. It comes down to how ...   [retrieve this message]

• raw cacao? white or brown? where to buy?   by jacob500  6y   300  Supplements Support

I have been reading up on Cacao and I am finding it difficult to find the truth. I want to purchase some cacao nibs to supplement my diet. There is another article on here that states that true raw cacao should be white and that if it is dark brown then it must be roasted like that from Nature’s First Law. Here is the link: ... ... ... http://www.curezone.com/blogs/fm.asp?i=979222#i ... ... ... Questions: ... ... 1) Are the cacao beans an therefore nibs(peeled) white sometimes or at least light-colored? All I can find is brown colored ones. ... ... 2) What is the white part? This is what is marketed as cacao but ...   [retrieve this message]

• raw cacao? white or brown? where to buy?   by jacob500  6y   1,025  Ask Barefoot

I have been reading up on Cacao and I am finding it difficult to find the truth. I want to purchase some cacao nibs to supplement my diet. There is another article on here that states that true raw cacao should be white and that if it is dark brown then it must be roasted like that from Nature’s First Law. Here is the link: ... ... ... http://www.curezone.com/blogs/fm.asp?i=979222#i ... ... ... Questions: ... ... 1) Are the cacao beans an therefore nibs(peeled) white sometimes or at least light-colored? All I can find is brown colored ones. ... ... 2) What is the white part? This is what is marketed as cacao but ...   [retrieve this message]

• raw cacao? white or brown? where to buy?   by jacob500  6y   406  Dr. Schulze

I have been reading up on Cacao and I am finding it difficult to find the truth. I want to purchase some cacao nibs to supplement my diet. There is another article on here that states that true raw cacao should be white and that if it is dark brown then it must be roasted like that from Nature’s First Law. Here is the link: ... ... ... http://www.curezone.com/blogs/fm.asp?i=979222#i ... ... ... ... Questions: ... ... 1) Are the cacao beans an therefore nibs(peeled) white sometimes or at least light-colored? All I can find is brown colored ones. ... ... 2) What is the white part? This is what is marketed as cacao b ...   [retrieve this message]

• goji - scam - real benefits?   by jacob500  6y   4,035  Dr. Schulze  Cross-post

I have been reading a lot of literature about goji berries being a scam? They are plain Lycium fruit grown in many places. Also, there are many different listings as to what exactly is in Goji per 20 grams or per 100 grams. The most disappointing fact is that I cannot find a true ORAC value for them. It certainly isn’t on the pdf on usda.gov or any other ”ORAC” I could find. It is only mentioned in manufactured table listings on sites that are selling goji products. Here are some links that debunk the goji story. ... scam info - goji berries ... ... http://www.henriettesherbal.com/blog/?p=466 ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]

• goji - scam - real benefits?   by jacob500  6y   1,370  Ask Barefoot

I have been reading a lot of literature about goji berries being a scam? They are plain Lycium fruit grown in many places. Also, there are many different listings as to what exactly is in Goji per 20 grams or per 100 grams. The most disappointing fact is that I cannot find a true ORAC value for them. It certainly isn’t on the pdf on usda.gov or any other ”ORAC” I could find. It is only mentioned in manufactured table listings on sites that are selling goji products. Here are some links that debunk the goji story. ... scam info - goji berries ... ... http://www.henriettesherbal.com/blog/?p=466 ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]

• Superfood??   by jacob500  6y   1,147  Dr. Schulze

Can someone explain tell me the correct definition for Superfood. It seems that everybody is using that term nowadays. For example, is Cacao considered a superfood? I would think not but some companies are marketing it that way ... ... Also, are there green superfoods and ”regular” superfoods or ALL superfoods pretty much green oriented, as in made with many greens. ... ... Lastly, what is a good list or best or Superfoods? What is everybody’s favorite? ... ... Many thanks..   [End]

• Superfood??   by jacob500  6y   897  Ask Barefoot

Can someone explain tell me the correct definition for Superfood. It seems that everybody is using that term nowadays. For example, is Cacao considered a superfood? I would think not but some companies are marketing it that way ... ... Also, are there green superfoods and ”regular” superfoods or ALL superfoods pretty much green oriented, as in made with many greens. ... ... Lastly, what is a good list or best or Superfoods? What is everybody’s favorite? ... ... Many thanks..   [End]

• Does Vitamin C enlarge/clog arteries?   by jacob500  6y   876  Ask Barefoot

In those posting here on Curezone on a Candida Support Forum , some odd comments were made about Vitamin C. ... ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=283382 ... ... ... ... There are no vitamins in pills. Vitamins are enzymes produced by living tissues. All pills contain laboratory make synthetics and cause disease. Those who take as little as 500mg of vitamin C a day for a year create blood vessels that look twice their age. Throw away your Catalyn. ... ... Is this true? Please tell. Thank you.   [End]

• Does Vitamin C enlarge.clog arteries?   by jacob500  6y   946  Candida Support

There was a previous posting here on Curezone on a Candida Support Forum , some odd comments were made about Vitamin C. ... ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=283382 ... ... ... ... There are no vitamins in pills. Vitamins are enzymes produced by living tissues. All pills contain laboratory make synthetics and cause disease. Those who take as little as 500mg of vitamin C a day for a year create blood vessels that look twice their age. Throw away your Catalyn. ... ... Is this true? Please tell. Thank you.   [End]

• Superfood??   by jacob500  6y   761  Supplements Support

... Can someone explain tell me the correct definition for Superfood. It seems that everybody is using that term nowadays. For example, is Cacao cnsodered superfood? ... ... Also, are the green superfoods and ”regular” superfoods or ALL superfoods pretty much green oriented, as in made with many greens. ... ... Lastly, what is a good list or best or Superfoods? What is everybody’s favorite? ... ... Many thanks..   [End]

• raw cacao? white or brown? where to buy?   by jacob500  6y   2,509  Raw Debate

... I have been reading up on Cacao and I am finding it difficult to find the truth. I want to purchase some cacao nibs to supplement my diet. There is another article on here that states that true raw cacao should be white and that if it is dark brown then it must be roasted like that from Nature’s First Law. Here is the link: ... ... http://www.curezone.com/blogs/fm.asp?i=979222#i ... ... ... Questions: ... ... 1) Are the cacao beans an therefore nibs(peeled) white sometimes or at least light-colored? All I can find is brown colored ones. ... ... 2) What is the white part? This is what is marketed as cacao but ...   [retrieve this message]

• SeaSalt instead of Iodine supplement?   by jacob500  7y   1,173  Iodine Support

... I am trying to understand if an additional Iodine supplement is needed if one takes in natural sea salt (Celtic Sea Salt). I thought I remember Edgar Cayce saying something about we only need Iodine supplment because we are not usual pure salts anymore (or maybe I got it reversed). ... ... Do we need an Iodine supplmenet if we are taking SeaSalt with our food? ... ... Thanks, ...   [End]

• Does Vitamin C enlarge.clog arteries?   by jacob500  7y   1,061  Vitamin C Support  Cross-post

In those posting here on Curezone on a Candida support forum, some odd comments were made about Vitamin C. ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=283382 ... ... ... There are no vitamins in pills. Vitamins are enzymes produced by living tissues. All pills contain laboratory make synthetics and cause disease. Those who take as little as 500mg of vitamin C a day for a year create blood vessels that look twice their age. Throw away your Catalyn. ... ... Is this true? Please tell. Thank you. ... ...   [End]

• Re: EVERYTHING YOU NEED-iodine, soda, salt, water (& vinegar)   by jacob500  7y   3,862  Edgar Cayce

... Do you really need to take the IODINE if you take natural Sea Salt? I thought the main reason for taking the iodine supplment was because we didn’t eat ”good” salt anymore. There is plenty of iodine in Sea Salt, right? Please educate me as well. ... ... thank you, ... jacob ... jctx09@yahoo.com   [End]

• emu oil - results?   by jacob500  7y   6,526  Beauty Tips  Cross-post

... I read up on the benefits of emu oil and some are calling the perfect oil due it’s combination of ingredients (vitamin e, fatty acids, etc.). Supposedly it can even thicken the skin. Most people write good reports on it but I have not had a good experience. I have never had a bad response to any oil (coconut, olive, walnut,etc.) but I did with this emu oil that I purchased. It is the Longview Frams product. ... ... Has anyone else had this problem? Also, if it worked well for you then where did you buy it and the manufacturer? ... ... Thanks,   [End]

• Which vitamins to buy? Naural or processed?   by jacob500  7y   4,307  Supplements Debate

I have been reading a lot about how commerical processed vitamins don’t have much value. This includes the ”Kevin Hogan - Natural Cures book” and this ad: ... ... http://www.freewebs.com/greatest-vitamin-in-the-world/vitamin-supplement.html ... ... ... Does the above link make sense? Are they brands of vitamins that are better than giong to GNC,etc? I want to a vitamin/mineral package that can be assimiliated by the body in the best possible way. ... ... Thank you   [End]

• which enzyme to us with liver flush?? and why?   by jacob500  9y   722  Liver Flush Support

I have read several posts in the past about people taking some type of enzyme during their liver flush to break down even more blockages? Is this true and if so can someone recommend a good enzyme to use? ... ... Thank you,   [End]

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Gallstone Cleansing
Relief from toxic liver problems.
Herpes Cure?
Herpes Treatment Breakthrough
Reverse Type 2 Diabetes
In 3 simple steps, she nails what no one wants to reveal how type 2 d...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
All Natural Oxygen Cleanser. Rated Best Product Line by NaturalNews...
Clark Parasite Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Parasite Cleanse with herbs (wormwood, cloves, black...

GOLD

Medically research anti-diabetic effects
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces bl...
Cancer’s Natural Enemy
Opc Oleander, 15% Discount With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Dr. Clark Heating Pad
The most advanced FIR Heating Pad available! Providing effective pain r...
Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ag...
Tools, Tools, Tools!
Tools for Healing is specialized in alternative medicine devices of all ...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Oraltech Labs
Oraltech Labs is the largest independent researcher covering halitosis, bad Ora...
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Tbyil Supplement Catalog
The Best Years in Life’s hand picked top quality natural health comp...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

265 messages, 479,742 topics, topics per page limited to: 150, average number of messages per page: 265, 1 pages,  29,257,182 page views

"There's no way to health, health is a way..."

Image Galler Mosaic Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Herpes Cure?
It certainly is a major breakthrough in how Herpes is Treated

High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

$10 off Oxy-Powder®
A special discount for all CureZone members!

All Natural Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Same or ...

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Scientist prove anti-diabetic benefits

Proven Parasite Diet

Cancer’s Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Royal Supreme Flax Hull Lignans
Flax is a well-established source of the essential fatty ac...

Dr. Clark: Best Prices You Will Find!
Tools for Healing is the number one source for produc...

Life Technology™

Medianet Ads

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powder®

Proven Parasite Diet

Cancer’s Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Life Technology™

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powder®

Proven Parasite Diet

Cancer’s Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Life Technology™

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 0.98 sec at 4/20/2014 11:00:08 AM, requested by 54.204.217.249, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/s2.asp?f=762&c=0&ob=d&m=jacob500 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=8