CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums36836 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Expanded All Messages [1642] Posted by jameskep37, Sorted by Date Source: Mosaic: Messages Across All CureZone Forums & Blogs

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Rules
 29,250,781 page views     148 messages     479,711 topics     11 pages
New Message Posting Disabled  

Original Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
78s ago
Search:   Top 300

All Messages [1642] Posted by jameskep37, Sorted by Date   Back To Standard Forum View

Like Mosaic on Facebook.com
Forum Pages
1  ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 11  
  • Re: Borax plus Iodine plus Niacinamide is working   by jameskep37  14h   51  Candida  Cross-post

... No, not a smart  a** remark just noticed that you switched to different antifungals so was curious if the chitosan stopped working. I’ve tried iodine and that made me feel like a zombie. Never tried borax.  ... ... ... Did sf722 help you any?  It gave me so much head fog  I could’nt get past 3 days of taking it. ... ... ... How about Lufenuron?   That was the one antifungal that actually made me feel great for one week and then 3 weeks after felt like hell. I guess the lufenuron accumulates in the intestines for a few weeks after you take it. ... ... ... Its a nightmare how ca ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Borax plus Iodine plus Niacinamide is working   by jameskep37  37h   83  Candida  Cross-post

... Chitosan stop working? ...   [End]

• Re: Candida releases ammonia--so THAT'S why it stinks so bad!!   by jameskep37  37h   64  Candida  Cross-post

... This link explains how fungal candida produces ammonia: ... ... ... ...   ... ... ...   [End]

• Re: Candida releases ammonia--so THAT'S why it stinks so bad!!   by jameskep37  64h   169  Candida  Cross-post

... If someone has too much fungal candida excess ammonia can be released by eating too much protein---especially protein powders. ...   [End]

• Candida's cell wall and enzyme supps   by jameskep37  3d   101  Ask Candida Exp.

... Intersting that candex and candisol don't really match candida's cell wall. But yet the companies claim that it is an effective product. Don't see how people are getting results from them other than them just acting as a digestive aid. ...   [End]

• Re: resistant athletes foot vs. candida?   by jameskep37  8d   74  Ask Candida Exp.

... Tea Tree oil and diamataceous earth got rid of 95% of my athletes foot. Diamataceous earth would dry my foot out. For some reason it worked better than just ordinary clay. It took a good 2 months to get the athletes foot down. ...   [End]

• Re: bile acid article   by jameskep37  10d   116  Ask Candida Exp.

... I take dews bile salts if I eat heavy fatty meat or the once in a while cheese. If i don’t do the bile salts I can get pretty constipated from cheese or fatty  meat. I think melted cheese is about the most constipating food there is. Fatty tough red meat is a close second. Bile salts are a balancing act depending on the dosage. Too much of it can cause GI irritation or diarreah. ...   [End]

• Re: Chitosan fiber destroys MATURE candida biofilms and prevents new one...   by jameskep37  12d   199  Candida  Cross-post

Hard to say what the chitosan is doing if your taking all the other supps along with it. If I try something new I like to take it by itself for a few weeks to see if its going to be worth it or not.   [End]

• Re: Chitosan fiber destroys MATURE candida biofilms and prevents new one...   by jameskep37  13d   294  Candida  Cross-post

... Any other side effects than gas from the chitosan? Feeling any better after using it? ... ... ...   ...   [End]

• Re: This Candida forum is a complete mess   by jameskep37  14d   85  Candida

... I agree. ...   [End]

• Re: Fungal Candida's ability to switch other yeast to its fungal form?   by jameskep37  17d   183  Ask Candida Exp.

... Curious if any of your clients received any benefit from long term use of S.boulardi? ... ... ... Opinion on this link? ... ... ... http://www.horizonpress.com/cimb/v/v11/47.pdf ... ... ... Safety of administration ... ”S. boulardii is administrated to patients in a lyophilized ... form and the treatment is well tolerated. However, some ... rare cases of S. boulardii fungemias have been reported ... in patients with an indwelling central venous catheter (de ... Llanos et al., 2006; Hennequin et al., 2000; Lherm et al., ... 2002). The origin of the fungemia is thought to be either ... a digestive tract translocation or a c ...   [retrieve this message]

• Fungal Candida's ability to switch other yeast to its fungal form?   by jameskep37  19d   159  Ask Candida Exp.

I remember a post stating that Fungal candida might have the ability to switch Sacc. Boulardi to its fungal form. Any further research on that area? ... ... So its probably a good idea for someone to get their fungal candida under control before they supplement with any type of beneficial yeast? ... ... I’m just wondering if fungal candida has the ablilty to manipulate any yeast form to its advantage??   [End]

• Fecal transplant for candida   by jameskep37  25d   192  Ask Dr Eric

If someone’s beneficials have been wiped out by antibiotics, do you think a fecal transplant would be in order once someone could get their candida down to the minimum? ... ... ... Curious if you know anyone with candida who has done a fecal transplant with any success?   [End]

• Re: Standard process...   by jameskep37  25d   139  Ask Candida Exp.

... I wondered why most HCL caps are veggie caps and not gelatin caps. Seems like the gelatin caps would dissolve a little faster than the veggie caps?? ... ... ... Dr. Jeff have you seen any good research on the dissolving time of gelatin caps vs veggie caps? ...   [End]

• Re: Tea tree oil/leaves   by jameskep37  25d   98  Ask Dr Eric

... How about tea tree leaves(tea) internally? ...   [End]

• Re: Dead yeast in stool   by jameskep37  27d   164  Ask Candida Exp.

... Some colon hydrotherapists think that they can see yeast going through the tube. They must have microscopic vision :>} ...   [End]

• Re: Opinion on Eugenol?   by jameskep37  27d   106  Ask Candida Exp.

... That is so true!!! The dose in a petri dish can be so much more concentrated than when it is taken orally. It might kill yeast in a small dish but might only inhibit yeast by the time it reaches the small intestine. I wish with these studies they would test what kind of effect it has on good bacteria as well. They need to mix the good along with the bad, not just test the bad. The problem with a lot of studies as well is that they can not deterime candida’s resistance/ability to adapt  to the substance when they only test a small amount of candida for such a short period of time. ... ...   [retrieve this message]

• Opinion on Eugenol?   by jameskep37  29d   246  Ask Candida Exp.

opinion on this? ... ... ... ”10. Clove – 4:1 Extract. ... ... A laboratory study in 2009 at the University of Porto, Portugal found that the in clove is active component called eugenol has proven to be one of the most effective antifungal agents yet discovered. The researchers found that eugenol showed inhibitory activity against almost all of the many fungal strains tested. They discovered that yeast cells were ruptured and even died due to the damage inflicted by eugenol, but even better news was that they discovered that eugenol almost entirely prevented the production of hyphae by candida albican ...   [retrieve this message]

• Lauric acid response   by jameskep37  29d   129  Ask Candida Exp.

Contacted Metabolics and they claim their product is lauric acid. ... ... Their response: ... Good afternoon, ... The Lauric Acid we sell is Lauric Acid. ... Kind regards ... Ruth ... ... The product: ... ...   [End]

• Re: Vitamin C related to bile production?   by jameskep37  29d   181  Vitamin C  Cross-post

... I think i’ve noticed myself that higher vitamin C doses seem to stimulate bile production. My  looser stools seemed to have more bile in them(distinctive yellow color). My theory would be that the acid is somewhat irritating the Gi tract causing a stimulation of bile to be released. This might be the body’s way of trying to push the substance out of the body faster due to PH disturbance(too acidic for the gi tract).  Bile stimulates peristalsis. ... ... ... I’ve read that good bacteria like a slightly acidic environment. But an extreme acidic environment might not be suitable for them. Excessi ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Capric acid/lauric acid vs undecenoic acid/ Combo therapy?   by jameskep37  30d   188  Ask Candida Exp.

... I’m going to contact this company to see if this is monolaurin or lauric acid. Hard to tell what form this product is because they interchange both terms in the description. ... ... ... http://www.metabolics.com/c12-lauric-acid-pot-of-60-capsules.html ...   [End]

• Re: Undeclyenic acid salt/timed release Betaine HCL??   by jameskep37  30d   152  Ask Candida Exp.

... It takes about 10 grams or more of ascorbic acid to give me diarreah. Wow he took 3 bottles. Sounds like an iron cast stomach. ... ... ... So if you took 3-5 grams of ascorbic acid with the undecylenic salt would that  lower the ph enough to make it more effective?/ Do you think the asorbic acid would just push the undeclyenic salt through the Gi tract too fast in order to maintain the proper Ph? Maybe the presence of asorbic acid would make it a little more effective??? ... ... ... It would make sense that anything that would start to disturb the ph of the small intestine that the body would pus ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Herb side effects/interactions   by jameskep37  30d   108  Ask Candida Exp.

... Melatonin has worked very well for calming my gut down. ... ... ... Correction: hawthorn interacts with caffeine.   [End]

• Herb side effects/interactions   by jameskep37  31d   251  Ask Candida Exp.

I found this link interesting: ... ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_herbs_with_known_adverse_effects#cite_note-ErnstE-5 ... ... ... Did not know that hawthorn contains caffeine. Also interesting that Valerian can cause sedation/stimulation. I remember people reporting headaches as a side effect of that. Valerian might not be the right herb for some. ... ... ...   [End]

• Re: Capric acid/lauric acid vs undecenoic acid/ Combo therapy?   by jameskep37  31d   189  Ask Candida Exp.

... Curious on your opinion of why undecenoic acid is safer than lauric acid?  Thnx ... ... ... Any of your clients try capric acid? I still have a bottle made from metabolics. It caused so much head fog I could’t get past 2 days of taking it. Maybe taking an anti-histamine with it would make it more tolerable. Not sure if capric acid has the same side effects as caprylic acid. I don’t know of anyone who has taken capric acid. Metabolics stopped making it so I don’t know of any company that makes it right now. ... ... ...   ...   [End]

• Undeclyenic acid salt/timed release Betaine HCL??   by jameskep37  31d   241  Ask Candida Exp.

”Undecylenic acid is a fatty acid that comes from the castor bean. It has proven to be a most effective antifungal agent and is the active ingredient in many over-the-counter antifungal preparations. The problem with this mono-unsaturated fatty acid is that it is sensitive to pH imbalances commonly found in those with Candida. ... ... ”Many people with Candida have shown to have alkaline pH issues with their small intestine, directly due to the yeast infection and levels of bad bacteria commonly encountered. Unfortunately most who recommend this fatty acid are not even aware that there are pote ...   [retrieve this message]

• Tea tree oil/leaves   by jameskep37  33d   354  Ask Dr Eric

Curious if any of your clients have used tea tree oil or tea tree leaves ”internally” with any success?   [End]

• Re: Capric acid/lauric acid vs undecenoic acid/ Combo therapy?   by jameskep37  33d   383  Ask Candida Exp.

... Sorry, I meant bacteria being wiped out by antibiotics and fungal candida taking over the Gi tract causing immune depression. ... ... ... ... So do you think undecenoic acid is more effective than capric acid and lauric acid at reducing candida numbers or undecenoic acid is just more effective at keeping candida in a weakened yeast form? ... ... ... ... Unfortunately this study doesnt include undecenoic acid and its ability to kill candida: ... ... ... ... http://aac.asm.org/content/45/11/3209.full ... ... ... ... Where your clients taking Lauric acid or were they taking monolaurin? According to the study above they look l ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Digestive tract too alkaline preventing candida cure?   by jameskep37  34d   200  Candida

... Jerome, sorry to hear your relapse. How do you dose your Vitamin C? Do you do a 3 or 4 grams every so many hours?. I’ve noticed that when doses are around 10 grams+ it starts to produce a flushing effect/diarrhea. ... ... ...   ...   [End]

• Capric acid/lauric acid vs undecenoic acid/ Combo therapy?   by jameskep37  34d   264  Ask Candida Exp.

In a study it showed that capric acid and lauric acid was effective at killing candida. So lets say someone has a gut that has been overtaken by candida wiping out all their good bacteria and their immune system has been paralyzed or shut down. Wouldn’t you first have to kill a certain amount/reduce the population quickly of candida to a point where the immune system could actually have a chance to fight the infection. Just seems like in ”severe” cases that someone might need to initially take a combination of something that kills it(without cell membrane leakage), prevents its growth and ...   [retrieve this message]

• Homeopathics provide any symptom relief?   by jameskep37  34d   156  Ask Candida Exp.

Curious if any clients receive any symptom relief from homeopathics? ... ... Opinion on this product?: ... ...   [End]

• Re: Good Fungi Can Be Used To Reduce Bad Fungi That Causes Oral Thrush   by jameskep37  34d   175  Candida

... I hope finding a good fungi/yeast  like this can be a major breakthrough for candida victims. Pythium oligandrum kills fungi as well but unfortunately it does not thrive in an temperature inside a human. ...   [End]

• Re: Grapefruit Seed Extract   by jameskep37  35d   282  Ask Candida Exp.

... Any of your candida clients receive any kind of benefit from GSE? ... ... ... With the potential of GSE disrupting a variety of bacteria did any of your  candida clients conditions get worst as a result of taking GSE? ... ... ... Thnx ...   [End]

• Re: Trubiotic seems to be working, slowly...   by jameskep37  37d   86  Candida

... Good luck. Hope it helps long term. ...   [End]

• Re: Apple cider vinegar and histamine foods   by jameskep37  62d   676  Ask Candida Exp.

... Intersting that fermented foods(vinegar) can be high in histamine. So some people might be thinking that they are having a die-off reaction with apple cider vinegar when they could really be having a overload of histamine causing brain fog. I think some people can confuse die-off  with histamine overload. It could make sense that their is a correlation of consuming vinegar and it resulting in excess itching. ... ... ... ... http://www.foodsmatter.com/allergy_intolerance/histamine/articles/histamine.html ... ... ... ... What I found intersting is the article states that 2000mg of vitamin C can help wi ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Hemorrhoids   by jameskep37  62d   488  Ask Candida Exp.

...   ... ... ... So if someone is not : 1) constipated/straining bowel movements , 2) exerting too much pressure in the anal region due to heavy lifting --than hemorrhoids can be due more to 3) liver congestion. ... ... ... I guess hemorrhoids could be a result of any of the 3 above? ... ... ... Found this link interesting: ... ... ... http://www.progressivehealth.com/how-to-deal-with-hemorrhoids.htm ... ... ... Didn’t realize that their are veins that are connected from the anal region to the liver??...... ... ... ... http://www.njsurgery.com/html/Diseases/hemorroids.shtml ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: bacterial fungal question   by jameskep37  62d   355  Ask Candida Exp.

... I’ve read that some pathogens produce ammonia in their defense against certain acids or chemicals. The ammonia helps to nuetralize the acids/chemicals to give the pathogen a more suitable environment to live in. The chemicals in the essential oils might be causing this type of response. Might have to do a culture to determine whether its fungal or bacterial or if your even dealing with any type of pathogen in your mouth. Keeping a clean mouth after you eat might prevent any bad bacteria/fungi from producing excess ammonia. I think the pathogens need some kind of protein source/nitrogen t ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Candida Inhibits the Lactobacillus Species in Probiotics   by jameskep37  72d   331  Ask Candida Exp.

... Do you think fungal candida inhibits lactobacillus species more than bacillus, bacteriodes, bifodobacteria species, etc... ? ... ... ... Or do you think fungal candida will inhibit  any bacteria in general that tries to act as an antagonist against it? ... ... ... Is there a chance that  fungal candida might attack S. Boulardi if  the S. Boulardi secretes acids that antagonize the fungal candida? ...   [End]

• Nanofibers and polymers--anti-fungal applications   by jameskep37  79d   292  Ask The Candida Expe

Interesting article on nanofibers recently. The link that you provided had a interesting explanation: ... ... ”The scientists transformed PET into completely new antifungal molecules using a hydrogen-bonding process that causes them to self-assemble. ... ... The researchers explain that the way these molecules stick together is ”like molecular velcro in a polymer-like fashion to form nanofibers.” They note that this process is important because the antifungal agents only work in their ”fiber or polymer-like form.” ... ... I saw a product that is using a type of ”polymer” for vaginal PH/odor. The product ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re Undecenoic Acid or Calcium Undecylenate for Treating Candida   by jameskep37  87d   395  Ask The Candida Expe

... Do you think the toxicity issues of capric acid are similiar to caprylic acid? Have you seen any toxicty reports of capric acid? ...   [End]

• Re: Undecenoic Acid or Calcium Undecylenate for Treating Candida?   by jameskep37  3mo   482  Ask The Candida Expe

... For some reason taking isolated capric acid seemed to have a much stronger effect than taking coconut oil. It caused so much head fog that I wasn’t able to take it for more than 3 or 4 days. As far as coconut oil, it probably depends on how well the individual converts the oil into fatty acids.  Maybe someone who has more fungal overgowth might have more trouble with that conversion and get more benefit from the isolated extract??? Kind of like people that have more fungal overgrowth get better results from  undecenoic acid (isolated fatty acid) . Just surprised that more compa ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: The "it takes months to do anything" is a big hurdle   by jameskep37  3mo   147  Candida Forum

... Seems like its more designed for yeast overgrowth than fungal overgrowth. I think fungus would adapt to this and might actually utilize the flax oil and the NAC before it even has a chance to mop up the acetaldehyde. Some have reported bad reactions to NAC causing more flareups. For some it might help for others it might cause flare ups. The formula doesn’t cover the harmful effects of fungal overgrowth(ammonia,virulence,invasive enzymes etc....) ...   [End]

• Re: Undecenoic Acid or Calcium Undecylenate for Treating Candida?   by jameskep37  3mo   488  Ask The Candida Expe

... I think capric acid(10 chain fatty acid)  might be the next best competitor to undecenoic acid but I don’t think its readily available for purchase anymore. Surprised that this is not more available and not as experimented with like it is with capyrlic acid. ...   [End]

• Re: 5000 HITS but has ANYONE tried this novel approach   by jameskep37  3mo   191  Candida Forum

... I’m curious to see what this would do. Might try it.  Would have trouble doing flax oil for a long time though. Seemed to give me  prostate issues(potential estrogen forming activity??) Might experiment with other oils such as hemp oil etc... ... ... ... Another venom that fungal candida can produce is ammonia. Excess ammonia can also cause major issues. Its a nightmare that goes back and forth between ammonia and acetaldehyde. Someone who has fungal candida and is eating to much protein(especially fast digested proteins/protein shakes) can produce excess ammonia. Simple sugars can result in ac ...   [retrieve this message]

• Fecal transplant with severe fungal candida/no good bacteria   by jameskep37  3mo   389  Ask The Candida Expe

Curious if you know anyone that has severe fungal candida/no good bacteria and received a full blown(from upper GI to lower GI) fecal transplant? ... ... What kind of experience/results did they get? ... ... If someone has severe fungal candida/no good bacteria and someone received a full blown fecal transplant wouldn’t that just cause a huge bacteria die-off with an overwhelming immune response/bacteria would not have a chance to colonize? ... ... Thnx ... ...   [End]

• Re: Saccharomyces Boulardii - Jorge   by jameskep37  4mo   369  Candida Cure Forum

jorge, ... ... Is ketoconazole more effective for you than fluconazole or itraconazole?  It looks like ketoconazole has more toxicity out of the three. ...   [End]

• Re: Travel to a very dump cold weather and candida seems to come back   by jameskep37  4mo   325  Ask The Candida Expe

Be very cautious with xylitol!! Xylitol caused major Gut issues for me(cramping, seemed to disturb the habitat of the good flora). Xylitol also caused blood sugar issues. ...   [End]

• Re: People who've been on Diflucan/ Nystatin for Intestinal/ urinary tra...   by jameskep37  4mo   419  Candida Cure Forum

I would take one anti-fungal at a time(at first) so you can pinpoint the reaction of each antifungal. If you do many at one time its hard to pinpoint what is doing what. Oil of oregano can be pretty harsh on the GI. ...   [End]

• Re: Acidosis or Alkalosis: Which kills Candida?   by jameskep37  4mo   305  Candida Cure Forum

PH of the Gut: ... ... http://www.chemcases.com/pheno/pheno14.htm ... ... Candida and Ph: ... ... ... http://mbio.asm.org/content/2/3/e00055-11.full ... I’ve not heard of anyone curing their candida with baking soda (orally). The only testamonials i’ve heard with baking soda and candida is with direct injection/implantation to the infected area.  Overalkalizing is not a good idea for someone who has fungal candida or indigestion. Baking soda ph=8.3 ... ...   ...   [End]

• Re: Stool Sample Test Came Back!   by jameskep37  4mo   646  Candida Cure Forum  Cross-post

Avoid antibiotics by all means. Antibiotics set the stage for fungal candida. Its worst to have fungal candida then to have some bad bacteria overgrowth. ...   [End]

• Re: Coconut Oil on EMPTY STOMACH vs. W/MEAL.   by jameskep37  4mo   276  Candida Cure Forum

Food helps to absorb more of the toxins being released by the candida/ the toxins are more slowly released because the food delays the release of the toxins. A good analogy is someone who drinks alcohol on a empty stomach vs someone who drinks with a meal. The alcohol will affect the person much quicker on a empty stomach vs a stomach with a full meal. ...   [End]

• Re: "liver" and right rib pain   by jameskep37  4mo   201  Candida Cure Forum

For me liver pain was caused be eating too much hard to digest oils or anything that overstimulated the liver(bitters, herbs that stimulate the liver etc...) Of course certain drugs/chemicals can cause liver pain ( tylenol etc...)  Certain plant oils can be harder to digest than other oils/fats--depends on the individual and their digestion though. ...   [End]

• Re: Cemetidine and Zinc.   by jameskep37  4mo   376  Candida Cure Forum  Cross-post

How much extra calcium is he taking? ... ... Calcium supps can cause indigestion if taken with meals(bufffers acid production). Calcium is just plain hard to digest. Excess calcium can create a favorable alkaline environment for fungal candida and cause constipation.  Careful with overdoing the antiacids especially at mealtimes. You don’t want to buffer too much acid then that can lead to indigestion. If he does chlorophyll or greens powder=in between meals/empty stomach. Some can have issues with chloropyhll supps. ... ... If he has a stomach sensitivity I would go with new chapter brand or me ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Cemetidine and Zinc.   by jameskep37  4mo   390  Candida Cure Forum  Cross-post

200 mg of zinc sulphate a day would not be a dose for anyone with a sensitive stomach. He would be lucky to get by with 10-15mg of the zinc sulphate form at a time. New chapter or megafood zinc(cultured vitamins) would be the easiest on the stomach and with these brands might be able to take a little higher dose than 10-15mg.  I would be careful with any other brands as it might not take much to upset his stomach. High doses of zinc for long periods of time can cause copper imbalnces so I would be careful with that. ... ... What supplements is he taking right now? ...   [End]

• Re: Systemic antifungals - mucous and skin candidasis   by jameskep37  4mo   396  Candida Cure Forum

Link to a few brands of EGCG: (caffeine Free) ... ... http://pureformulas.ecomm-search.com/search?catalog=yhst-37598795206756&.autodone=http%3A%2F%2Fstore.yahoo.com%2Fyhst-37598795206756%2F&query=teavigo&x=20&y=16 ... ... Getcured: ... ... What brand have you tried and what did you notice by taking them? ... ... ... Regarding posaconazole: Does that cause cell membrane leakage like other RX antifungals? It looks like a ergosterol inhibitor. Wikipedia states it does come with more serious side effects: ... ... ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posaconazole ... ... ... ... Two studies suggest posaconazole may be superior to ot ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Does acidophilus cause dental plaque?   by jameskep37  4mo   554  Dental Support  Cross-post

Excess Fungal candida in a human is setting the premature stage of decomposition in the gut. This is by no means a condition of which any human needs to be in. Even if candida did clean up heavy metals its by no measure equal to the amount of toxic waste and inflammation that fungal candida can produce. Not only does it produce toxic waste and spread inflammation, but paralyzes our immune system with its mannan production. People that have severe fungal candida can be in a constant stage of head fog(acetaldehyde, ammonia), and gut inflammation(fungal candida can produce tissue degrading en ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: acute candida recommendations   by jameskep37  4mo   352  Ask The Candida Expe

My experience with florastor is that I think fungal candida has to be under control before florastor can do much of any good. When I took florastor it just seemed to cause gut aggravation along with an overactive immune response. I think the fungal candida was detecting the S. boulardi as being intrusive and attacked it. Fungal candida has to be under control for any probiotic to do much of any good-- this has been my experience. ...   [End]

• Re: Does acidophilus cause dental plaque?   by jameskep37  4mo   569  Dental Support  Cross-post

Bee wilder is misinformed and in denial with pathogens and microbiology.  Candida produces more toxic waste than it cleans up. Yea candida cleans up allright by decomposing living matter. But i don’t think a living human being wants to be in that stage yet.  She confuses cleaning up with decomposing. The only thing candida cleans up is excess sugar, but in return you get an abundance of acetaldehyde(alcohol by-product). So how much cleaning up does candida really do when it produces acetaldehyde, ammonia, destructive enzymes that produce inflammation,  carbon dioxide etc... ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Another success taking Florastor.!   by jameskep37  5mo   718  Candida Cure Forum

In your original post you said you took 6 a day of the progressive hcp 70. Just curious how many months did you take that and if you noticed any difference taking it after a meal? ...   [End]

• Re: Another success taking Florastor.!   by jameskep37  5mo   743  Candida Cure Forum

Curious on how long you took  progressive hcp 70 and what did you notice with it? ... ... Did you ever take renew life ultimate flora probiotic..how would you compare the two if you did? ...   [End]

• Re: Stomach going crazy, no matter what I eat.   by jameskep37  5mo   318  Candida Cure Forum

A lot of people don’t realize that fungal candida prefers an alkaline environment. Fungus in general prefers an alkaline environment over an acidic environment.  ”Acid”dophilus produces certain acids that inhibit the yeast form of candida turning into its fungal state. Over alkalizing can cause many problems just as being too acidic. Some of these books go from one extreme to another. Eating an over alkaline diet can lead to digestive issues because it interfers with the beneficial acids(HCl,acetic acid,butyric acid etc...) in our stomach and Gi tract....been there done that. Balance is th ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Dysbiosis - safe anti-microbial + adhesion probiotic   by jameskep37  5mo   224  Candida Cure Forum

Here is a study on  B. Laterosporus: ... ... http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22543421 ...   [End]

• Re: The lactobacillus probiotic myth busted!   by jameskep37  5mo   920  Candida Cure Forum

Tpno, Dr. Jeff had some good points about prescript assist: ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=2112317 ... ... Might be a probiotic that might provide some temporary relief for some(IBS, colitis etc...), but not a long term solution to correct a gut ecosystem imbalance. The strains in prescript assist still have a long way to go before they come close to matching  the balance of what is in our gut ecosystem. ...   [End]

• Re: Dysbiosis - safe anti-microbial + adhesion probiotic   by jameskep37  5mo   258  Candida Cure Forum

Bacillus laterosporus was about the only probiotic that would make me feel somewhat better the next day. Unfortunately, I had trouble getting over the initial gut irritation that it was causing so I stopped using it. Your results might differ. ... ... http://www.yeastinfectionadvisor.com/bacilluslaterosporus.html ... ... This was a lab test so the results in the human body can differ(who knows how much of this strain will actually make it to the lower small intestine/colon?). The tests can give you somewhat of an idea of how it functions. ... ... The strain is transitory so it does not permanetly coloni ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: long term antibiotics   by jameskep37  6mo   258  Ask The Candida Expe

May I  ask what antibiotics did you take for acne? ... ... Curious to how long after you took the antibiotics did you start to feel a change in your health? ... ... I took accutane for 3 weeks as a teenager and it made my face feel like the Sahara Desert. There are now law suits against the drug.   [End]

• Re: Cinnamon Bark Oil   by jameskep37  6mo   754  Candida Cure Forum

Cinnamon bark oil might not be for people that have sensitive guts or inflammed guts. Its a very irritating oil and could increase inflammation. No studies done on how the oil might  effect the beneficial flora? The results could be counter productive? These studies need to show the effect on the pathogens and our good flora to be a reliable study. ...   [End]

• Re: Antibiotics Destroy Health   by jameskep37  6mo   328  Ask The Candida Expe

Whats interesting is that he does not show much symptoms of candida, but more syptoms of bad bacteria overgrowth after being on antibiotics for months. Maybe he was a little more fortunate than most. ... ... Do you think this was at all related to the "type"of antibiotic he was taking? ... ... Maybe some antibiotics will cause fungal candida faster than others? ...   [End]

• Re: Antibiotics Destroy Health   by jameskep37  6mo   325  Ask The Candida Expe

Do you think certain types of antibiotics can lead to severe SIBO instead of fungal candida. I know someone who took antibiotics for months and they developed a bad bacteria overgrowth instead of fungal candida. Makes me wonder if it was the specific type of antibiotic he took that led to a bad bacteria overgrowth rather than fungal candida overgrowth. Maybe all antibiotics are not  created equal in terms of what kind of dysbiosis/imbalance they can create in the gut? ... ... Either way antibiotics can be devasting for someone’s health. Its sad to see parents giving their children antibiot ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Take 2/Calcium betonite vs Sodium betonite?   by jameskep37  6mo   279  Ask The Candida Expe

I noticed Terramin clay(calcium betonite) is much higher in iron and calcium than sodium betonite. Seems like the calcium betonite would be more constipating than the sodium betonite?? ... ... Opinion on sodium betonite vs calcium betonite? ... ... Maybe the sodium betonite is better than the calcium betonite for people that have more constipation/digestive issues? ... ... Possibilty of calcium betonite(higher in harder to digest form of  iron+calcium)  buffering some HCL or digestive acids therefore better to take an hour after a meal or in between meals. Seems like the calcium and iron in the ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: What do you think I should do?   by jameskep37  6mo   231  Candida Support

Green drinks are best taken on a empty stomach or inbetween meals.  Too much liquid greens with a meal can cause some indigestion. ...   [End]

• Re: What do you think I should do?   by jameskep37  6mo   270  Candida Support

I would be very cautous with the movicol(polyethylene glycol) laxatives: ... ... ... http://www.gutsense.org/gutsense/the-role-of-miralax-laxative-in-autism-dementia-alzheimer.html ... ... ... http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1830-2008-playroom/1920395-miralax-warning-its-not-safe-dr-made-out-to.html ... ...   ... ... Has he tried magnesium(polyethylene glycol alternative) for constipation? ...   [End]

• Miralax(polyethylene Glycol) toxicity to our good flora?   by jameskep37  6mo   629  Ask The Candida Expe

I know some people have seen good results with miralax and their constipation issues. Have you seen any studies with its toxicity to good bacteria? Doctors claim that it doesn’t get absorbed into the bloodstream(probably not true for everyone) ,but might be ignoring the possible toxicity that it might have with our beneficial flora?? ... ... ... A few interesting links on miralax: ... ... http://www.gutsense.org/gutsense/the-role-of-miralax-laxative-in-autism-dementia-alzheimer.html ... ... ... http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1830-2008-playroom/1920395-miralax-warning-its-not-safe-dr-made-out-to.html ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: What do you think I should do?   by jameskep37  6mo   241  Candida Support

For severe constipation, I found dews bile salts to help with constipation more than anything. It seems to actually help break down fat and stimulate peristalsis. For me it works much better than magnesium, herbal laxatives, high dose vitamin C etc... I take 1 or 2 a week and produces a decent bowel movement every time. You have to play around with how much can be  tolerated  because too much can irritate the Gi tract or cause diarrhea.  I take the bile salts a little while after a meal when the stomach HCL has already done most of its work. ... ...   ...   [End]

• Re: Last thing I suspected was Candida   by jameskep37  6mo   238  Candida Support

Here is a study on oraldene(Hexetidine--active ingredient): ... ... http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9453066 ...   [End]

• Re: horrible   by jameskep37  6mo   321  Ask The Candida Expe

Agree--I react  more to beer and wine than the clear strong hard alcohols. Beer and wine seem to make me more congested/more bloated than the old fashioned vodka/tequilla. ...   [End]

• Re: Sodium Bicarbonate 2013 article.!   by jameskep37  6mo   444  Candida Support

thnx jorge, ... ... Curious-- did you ever experiment with natamycin? I know they use it in some foods as a mold inhibitor-- ... ... I think its in the same family as nystatin?? ...   [End]

• Re: horrible   by jameskep37  6mo   344  Ask The Candida Expe

I’ve found the best alcohols to be Kettle One vodka and high-grade Anejo tequilas. ... ... What’s this in reference to? ...   [End]

• Opinion on this probiotic-   by jameskep37  6mo   295  Ask The Candida Expe

What’s your opinion on this probiotic other than the B. Subtlis in it? I guess they had to ruin the probiotic by adding B.subtlis...They add a lot of strains that you don’t typically see in a lot of probiotic supps. ... ... http://www.prescript-assist.com/products/   [End]

• Re: Pills made from poop cure gut infections   by jameskep37  6mo   451  Ask The Candida Expe

Interesting---"Triple coated capsules so they make it to the intestines". Wonder how this is different than enteric coated capsules?? Curious on how+what  they triple coat the capsules with. They must survive most of the digestive secretions if they had such good results with them. ...   [End]

• Re: powerful reaction to prescript-assist probiotic   by jameskep37  6mo   1,103  Candida Support

tpno- I can relate to the brain fog. It can be downright overwhelming. It’s hard to to function/work and deal with the brain fog. I had to stop with  undecenoic acid and capric acid because the brain fog was just too much. ... ... Are you still doing the GSE? Was that causing too much bad symptoms? ... ... GSE did seem to cause me some anxiety...The GSE liquid seemed more harsh on the gut than the dried powder capsules. ... ...   ... ...   ...   [End]

• Anti-candida affect of Polygonum Cuspidatum   by jameskep37  6mo   87  Candida Support

A study on Polygonum Cuspidatum and candida for whatever it might be worth: ... ... http://www.ompatho.org/postweb56/img/paper/2601/11.pdf ... ...   [End]

• Re: nausea with stevia?   by jameskep37  7mo   203  Candida Support

Not a fan of xylitol. Had bad experiences with xylitol causing gut disturbances. ... ... Other post: ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1746703#i   [End]

• Re: Potential Cure News from Johns Hopkins   by jameskep37  7mo   268  Candida Support

Trying to come up with a drug that works effectively against candida and doesn’t harm the body in some way seems damn near impossible. ...   [End]

• Re: nausea with stevia?   by jameskep37  7mo   210  Candida Support

Return it and switch to a different brand. You might have purchased a bad batch. I ran into this one time and it did make me nauseous. Stay away from xylitol. No sweetner is a good idea during a strict candida diet. It sets the stage for blood sugar imbalances and cravings. If someone can’t live without a sweetner than the occasional stevia might have to do. ...   [End]

• Nystatin vs Natamycin   by jameskep37  7mo   362  Ask The Candida Expe

Curious on what the difference is between nystatin and natamycin is. I noticed that natamycin is in some food products. They use it as a preservative to inhibit fungus. Wondering if natamycin has some different properties than nystatin? ... ... Do they both cause the same amount of fungal cell membrane leakage? ... ... Thnx   [End]

• Re: just not getting any BETTER!! xylitol? :(   by jameskep37  7mo   392  Candida Support

AVOID XYLITOL!!!  Xylitol can wreak havoc on your good bacteria.  Return  it and get  your $$ back. Oregano oil can be harsh for people that have a sensitive gut. ... Probiotics on a empty stomach. Chlorella in between meals. Might be doing too much at once to pinpoint what is doing what. Some multivitamins can be hard to digest and the B-vitamins can cause some issues with people.   [End]

• Re: Myristic acid?   by jameskep37  7mo   303  Ask The Candida Expe

Lauric acid has 12 carbons but shows more anti-candida activity than caprylic acid--- according to this study??? ... ... Do you think solubility is a factor with lauric acid even though it has 12 carbons? ...   [End]

• Re: Myristic acid?   by jameskep37  7mo   397  Ask The Candida Expe

Thanks. Think ive seen this study before. Interesting that it does show lauric acid with a good amount of anti-candida activity. Capric acid is no joke. I took capric acid(just 50 mg) and the amount of head fog it caused was overwhelming. I found capric acid and undecenoic acid(powder form) to both have that unique foul smell to it. Whereas,  lauric acid and myristic acid did not have much of a smell to them. ... ... What is your opinion on the table showing that lauric acid had more kill power than monolaurin?? ... ... I thought monolaurin and lauric acid are very similiar, but according to the tab ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Myristic acid?   by jameskep37  7mo   303  Ask The Candida Expe

The link is not pulling up the study. ...   [End]

• Myristic acid?   by jameskep37  7mo   443  Ask The Candida Expe

Know of anyone experimenting with this fatty acid? ... Seemed to help but still experimenting with. ... ... ... ... http://www.metabolics.com/c14-myristic-acid-pot-of-60-capsules.html ... ... Link showing Myristic acid with some anti-fungal activity: ... ... http://www.formatex.info/microbiology3/book/61-71.pdf ...   [End]

• Fatty acid worth experimenting with--Myristic acid   by jameskep37  7mo   281  Candida Support

http://www.formatex.info/microbiology3/book/61-71.pdf ... ... ... 3. Inhibition of N-myristoyltransferase The enzyme myristoyl-CoA; protein N-myristoyltransferase (NMT) recognises chain length rather than hydrophobicity of fatty acids and attaches tetradecanoic (myristic) acid (14:0) to the amino-terminal glycine of eukaryotic proteins, leading to an irreversible protein modification 51,52]. N-myristoyltransferase is essential for growth and survival of several fungi and yeasts [53] with any of the fungal species synthesizing a variety of N-myristoyl proteins using NMT as a catalyst. Several myri ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: New herb, Gymnema sylvestre   by jameskep37  7mo   867  Candida Support

Interesting. This is  worth experimenting with. Just have to see how it affects blood sugar levels. Hopefully it doesn’t cause too low of blood sugar/lethargy. Might be something good to take at night if it causes any lethargy. ... ... Side effects: ... ... http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-841-GYMNEMA.aspx?activeIngredientId=841&activeIngredientName=GYMNEMA ... ... Thnx for the post! ...   [End]

• Re: Astonishing effect of aspirin on candida cells   by jameskep37  7mo   643  Candida Support

Too bad the COX inhibitors can have side effects of their own. For me aspirin irritates my gut much more than ibuprofen. Long-term aspirin use might be pretty harsh on the stomach and gut lining. Ibuprofen does a good job at inhibiting .I use it every now and then to get some relief. The side effects seem to be minimal if I don’t use it all the time. I noticed after about 3 days straight of doing ibuprofen it starts to become less effective (once candida adapts/becomes resistant to it after using it over a period of time). Havent experimented with aspirin because of the Stomach+and Gi irri ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: baicalin inhibits DNA, RNA, and protein synthesis in candida   by jameskep37  7mo   403  Candida Support

Are you going to try it? Looks to be pretty cheap on amazon. Might promote relaxation---could be a little more difficult to take while working???..... ... ... http://www.amazon.com/Baicalin-Powder-Grams-0-71-Pure/dp/B007IPZPUK ... ... ... Looks like people are getting good results with it as far as anxiety, insomnia ,and some pain relief: ... ... ... http://www.amazon.com/Baicalin-Powder-Grams-0-71-Pure/product-reviews/B007IPZPUK/ref=cm_cr_pr_btm_link_1?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=0&sortBy=byRankDescending ... ... ... Intersting find Tpno...might be worth trying   [End]

• Re: sulphites   by jameskep37  8mo   1,037  Fibromyalgia  Cross-post

Out of all the perservatives sulfites gives me the worst headache. ...   [End]

• Re: Candida albicans host innate system evasion strategies   by jameskep37  8mo   256  Candida Support

The cure is 2 courses of nystatin? Maybe for people that  have a  mild case of candida. ...   [End]

• B-mannanase???   by jameskep37  8mo   422  Ask The Candida Expe

To my understanding candida releases mannans that can have a negative impact on our immune system. Do you know or have heard of anyone taking an b-mannanase enzyme to help break down candida’s release of mannans? ... ... Seems like some farmers use this enzyme with good results with their livestock(improving digestion.. etc), but its not readily available for humans???? ... ... ... http://www.prozomix.com/products/listing?searchby=name&searchby_name=%26%23946%3B-Mannanase&category=21&x=31&y=6 ... ... http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14562909 ... ... http://www.americanbiosystems.com/products/agricultural-enzy ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Chitin Synthesis Inhibitor.   by jameskep37  8mo   3,007  Ask The Candida Expe

Good detailed post !!! ... ... Lufenuron made me feel like a new person for about 7-10 days, but it seemed to collect in the epithealel tissues causing gut inflammation and die-off like syptoms for the next 3 weeks. The amount of mucus that lufenuron caused was too much and was telling me that it was irritating my gut lining too much. This was evident after doing my colonics(examing through the tube). ... ... "The studies above demonstrate that Lufenuron can cause intestinal cell line damage and leaky gut. One benefit of the intestinal cells is that they regenerate quickly, thus demonstrat ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: B-mannanase availability???   by jameskep37  8mo   433  Ask Dr Eric Bakker

Seems like mannan would mainly be released when there is candida cell membrane leakage due to rx drugs or enzymes that digest candida’s cell membrane(if mannan is within the cell membrane). When candida turns fungal i’m wondering if its extracellular enzymes end up digesting some of its fellow yeast cells causing mannan to be released? ... ... If someone has an extreme overgrowth of candida how do you stop the production of mannans in this stage? ... ... Seems like excess ammonia from the release of fungal candida (from amino acids) can cause a lot of issues as well......... ... ... This extract talks a ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Echinocandin powder for topical use   by jameskep37  8mo   226  Candida Support

getcured, have you ever bought anything from alibaba.com? ...   [End]

• B-mannanase availability???   by jameskep37  8mo   518  Ask Dr Eric Bakker

To my understanding candida releases mannans that can have a negative impact on our immune system. Do you know or have heard of anyone taking an b-mannanase enzyme to help break down candida’s release of mannans? ... ... Seems like some farmers use this enzyme with good results with their livestock(improving digestion.. etc), but its not readily available for humans???? ... ... This was the only product I could find that has mannanase in it, but it might be an insignificant amount??? ... ... http://www.iherb.com/R-Garden-Maximizer-90-Capsules/10343 ... ... ...   [End]

• Re: James, read it, please !!!   by jameskep37  8mo   422  Candida Support

Im already familiar with the mannan release. I  remember showing you that certain bacteria and microbes produce b-mannanase to help break down this substance. After the mannan+ metabolites is released then you have to deal with the immune response and toxic clean up=overload of histamine etc....The head fog can be overwhelming. More research needs to be done on breaking down this mannan so it doesn’t cause the immune paralysis/immune response. I’ve seen that some farmers use b-mannanase and seems to help with the livestock’s digestion. So when is it going to be available for humans????? ... ...   [retrieve this message]

• Cell wall Proteins of candida   by jameskep37  8mo   397  Candida Support

The complex cell wall of candida: ... ... http://mmbr.asm.org/content/72/3/495.full   [End]

• Re: Overcoming and Curing Your Candida Problems   by jameskep37  8mo   2,273  Candida Support  Cross-post

One of the questions with turpentine is it able to reach the candida in the lower small intestines? The problem with a lot of antifungals is whether it will be effective throughout the whole Gi tract and not just the upper GI tract? ... ... Theramedix CDX does not contain chitinase but does contain cellulose. Correct me if i’m wrong but I think chitin and cellulose are slightly different in structure. They might be similiar but not exactly the same in structure ... ... Chitin: ... ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chitin ... ... Cellulose: ... ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cellulose ... ... Chitinase: ... ... http://en.w ...   [retrieve this message]

• Video Embedded Re: About curezone users who are cured   by jameskep37  8mo   427  Candida Support

It all depends how severe each case is. Of course mild to moderate cases of candida can be cured in which they still have a decent amount of beneficial flora to recover. But severe fungal candida in which all to nearly all the beneficial flora have been wiped out is near impossible to cure.  More research needs to be done on strains like these to help people with severe fungal candida. ... ... ... http://vimeo.com/52951556 ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Iodine and candida?   by jameskep37  8mo   384  Ask Dr Eric Bakker

Curious on your opinion with people using iodine for candida? ... ... A better topical than oral for candida?   [End]

• Re: Overcoming and Curing Your Candida Problems   by jameskep37  8mo   2,471  Candida Support  Cross-post

Curious to ask if you had any side effects with the turpentine...such as extreme head fog or a stong immune response(overload of histamine). Seems like turpentine could cause an overwhelming immune response for people that are sensitive to alcohol- "like" chemicals? ... ... Did turpentine cause an overstimulating effect? ... ... Just the smell of turpentine makes me slightly nauseous/edgy and never got the courage to try it. ...   [End]

• Re: Calling on all antifungal synergy stuff gurus, please help!   by jameskep37  8mo   289  Candida Support

Here is a post on berberine. He indicates that berberine may kill intestinal flora and damage intestinal lining. I don’t know how true that is but it might be something to consider. He also indicates that it might affect blood sugar? ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1515501#i ... ...   ...   [End]

• Re: does candida cause dehydration?   by jameskep37  8mo   633  Enema & Colonics  Cross-post

Michael, did candex ever give you head fog when you took it? ...   [End]

• Candida resistance with Collodial silver?   by jameskep37  8mo   579  Ask The Candida Expe

Have you seen any long term studies with candida being able to adapt/resist collodial silver? ... ... I think I have seen some studies where some pathogenic bacterial strains developed resistance against collodial silver. Which makes me think that fungal candida would be in that category as well? ... ... Seems like some of these lab tests are too short term(inconclusive)to really indicate fungal candida’s ability to adapt and resist to an anti-fungal. For example,this product Nutrasilver might wipeout 7.8 billion candida in one day. But after a few weeks it only might wipe out nearly none of that am ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Can someone tell me why I have red bumps on the back of my legs?   by jameskep37  8mo   518  Parasites Support  Cross-post

Fungal candida is natures way of decomposing matter. Once candida turns fungal in our bodies it is prematurely trying to decompose our tissue. That’s not my  idea of cleaning up but rather creating destructive enzymes(causing inflammation), harmful metabolites(ammonia,acetaldehyde), and antigens that paralyze our immune system. Our body then has to go into overdrive to clean up the mess that  excess candida is creating. The harmful metabolites that candida "overgrowth" produces is enough mess in itself to overwhelm the body. Fungus in nature is nature’s friend in that i ...   [retrieve this message]

• Article on sweating+detoxing metals   by jameskep37  9mo   379  Ask The Candida Expe

Sweating+detoxing metals ... ... http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/research-confirms-sweating-detoxifies-dangerous-metals-petrochemicals   [End]

• Re: Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) Inhibits Hyphal Growth in Candida   by jameskep37  9mo   670  Candida Support

When your cutting off sugar your experiencing more of a virulence syptom than die-off. I know your feeling all too well. I have to eat something by 10:30 am or I start to get that feeling. What happens is when someone has too much fungal candida and it goes too long without food it starts to search for food and it will start to degrade intestinal tissue in order to start to feed itself.   ... ... I deal with a similiar issue where I can’t eat just fat+protein for an extended period or it causes ”fungal” candida to be too virulent and starts to aggravate my gut too much with its inflamming prot ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) Inhibits Hyphal Growth in Candida   by jameskep37  9mo   571  Candida Support

tpno, ... ... Do you find if you go too long without eating candida seems to go virulent and produce its destructive enzymes(searching for food)  and starts to irritate the gut? Maybe CLA might help with this. I found with a lot of products they work great for about 7-10 days and then the candida somehow seems to work its way around the anti-fungal. The problem with some of this research is its too short term and they need to test it more long term. Because of the way fungal candida can adapt and its resilience they really need to test these substances on the "same"  batch o ...   [retrieve this message]

• Lavender oil vs Oregano oil   by jameskep37  9mo   329  Candida Support

Lavender oil has a good amount of anti-candida activity. Lavender oil is much less irritating as oregano oil. Lavender oil is a great choice for topical infections. For people that have a more sensitive/inflammed GI tract seems like Lavender oil would be a better choice than oregano oil. ... ... http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16178366 ... ... ... Note: Lavender oil(2%) killed 100% of the C. Albicans within 15min.   [End]

• Re: Why do we get infections if we have more bacteria then we do cells?   by jameskep37  9mo   289  Candida Support

Most of the good bacteria resides in the gut so most of the infections we get are  in the areas that have the least amount of concentrated good bacteria--nose, throat, upper broncial etc.... This is where our immune system(white blood cells) takes over. Of course if the gut is overloaded with pathogens/imbalanced-- then more infections can occur in the gut and in the mucus membranes. ...   [End]

• Study with cranberry polyphenols and candida   by jameskep37  9mo   314  Candida Support

Study with cranberry polyphenols and candida: ... ... https://iadr.confex.com/iadr/2008Toronto/techprogram/abstract_105102.htm   [End]

• Re: Anti-fungals with meals or inbetween? Bait candida?   by jameskep37  9mo   440  Ask Dr Eric Bakker

Your clients get better results when they take collodial silver with meals rather than on a empty stomach? ...   [End]

• Re: Antibiotics Shown To Damage Human Cells   by jameskep37  9mo   471  Ask Candida Exp.  Cross-post

Good post. So basically the antibiotics destroy all the ”Good” bacteria and leave the more pathogenic resistant  bacteria to takeover. I guess Pathogenic microbes are designed to be more resistant than good microbes so that it can withstand the decomposing process of an organism.  Seems like antibiotics start this process way to early. ... ... Do all antibiotics destroy bacteria within 5-7 days or just the stronger antibiotics? Seems like the weaker antibiotics might take longer to destroy all the good bacteria in the body.  For some it takes months or longer of anti-biotics for them to start ...   [retrieve this message]

• Anti-fungals with meals or inbetween? Bait candida?   by jameskep37  9mo   524  Ask Dr Eric Bakker

Do your clients take Collodial silver/GSE in between meals or with meals? Does it matter? ... ... Do you think some anti-fungals are better with meals to so call bait more candida? ... ... I know one product that will add just a very small amount of sugar with their anti-fungal to so call bait more candida? I guess the question would be: Would the sugar stay bonded/attract more candida to the anti-fungal to actually make that concept work? ... ... For example, someone mixes just a little sugar with some collodial silver to try to trick more candida into ingesting the collodial silver? Thoughts on this? W ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Diatomaceous earth   by jameskep37  9mo   466  Ask The Candida Expe

I experienced an increase in mucus production probably as a result of the scratchy silica diatoms. This was evident in the tube through my colonics. Might be better for parasites than candida???? ...   [End]

• Re: Diatomaceous earth   by jameskep37  9mo   1,148  Parasites Support  Cross-post

For me it increased mucus production because of its scratchy silica diatoms. It also seemed to be dehydrating. It did not do much for my condition. Seems like it might be more for parasites than candida. ...   [End]

• Color of collodial silver?   by jameskep37  10mo   391  Ask Dr Eric Bakker

Is good quality collodial silver suppose to have a copper color or does it matter what color it is? ... ... Utopia brand(20ppm) is clear/no metallic taste and another brand natural path silver wings(500ppm) is copper color and has more of a metallic taste. Why the difference in the two? Does it matter? ... ... Thnx   [End]

• Re: Peristalsis in the sigmoid colon   by jameskep37  10mo   574  Ask The Candida Expe

Seems like when candida dominated my colon and took over the bacteria I lost my peristalsis in the very last part of the colon. With my case i’m a believer that  the acids that are produced by bacteria in the colon have a major impact on helping to slowly "push" the poop out of the colon. ... ... I guess that’s why so many nutritionists recommend fiber to get the bowels moving. The metabolites(certain acids) that the bacteria produce from the fiber/residual stach probably has an impact on peristalsis. ...   [End]

• Peristalsis in the sigmoid colon   by jameskep37  10mo   599  Ask The Candida Expe

Does continous peristalsis stop once it reaches the sigmoid part of the colon/very last part of the colon? ... ... So do you think bacteria(short chain fatty acids) and certain acids(bile acids..etc) have more of an impact on peristalsis (in the last part of the colon) than any other involuntary mechanism that the body provides? ... ...   ...   [End]

• Re: I might as well be from Mars   by jameskep37  10mo   454  Ask Dr Eric Bakker

I can relate. Senna tea with a little vitamin C is the only thing that works for my constipation. Fiber does not do anything for me as well. I think for fiber to work with constipation is that you have to have enough of the  right beneficial bacteria to convert the fiber to short chain fatty acids which then helps with constipation. If someone has little to none of the right beneficial bacteria then fiber might not do much good. ... ... I like senna over cascara because I found cascara to overstimulate the liver because of its very bitter qualities. Cascara tea is almost painfully bitter t ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Candida+Lufenuron Effectiveness+Availability   by jameskep37  10mo   1,205  Candida Support

10mg for 32.00?? Thats  ridiculous. ...   [End]

• Candida toxins in the lower bowels/colon   by jameskep37  10mo   393  Ask Dr Eric Bakker

Do you think candida’s toxins can be absorbed through the lower small intestine just as much as the colon? ... ... I haven’t seen any research on how the body can be affected by toxins in the lower small intestine?   [End]

• Re: How many billion probiotics should I take for Candida Please HELP!!!   by jameskep37  10mo   497  Candida Support

Kcirla, ... Did you ever drink redwood mills goat milk kefir? ...   [End]

• Fungal candida wiping out all bacteria?   by jameskep37  11mo   506  Ask The Candida Expe

Do you think it is possible for fungal candida to wipe out all of someone’s ”beneficial” bacteria given that they have taken antibiotics/antibacterials for a long enough period of time? ... ... Seems like it is possible given fungal candida’s much stronger cell wall than bacteria and its ability to produce all the destructive enzymes that it produces(in which it survives but kills all the cells with a weaker cell membrane). +Its ability to inhibit and not allow the bacteria to grow back.   [End]

• Re: Probiotics/fermented foods   by jameskep37  11mo   433  Ask Dr Eric Bakker

I think people that have taken anti-biotics/anti-bacterials for a long enough period of time can wipe out just about all of their bacteria. Then when severe fungal candida settles in over a period of time it can finish off the remaining good bacteria. I think the reason for this is that fungal canidida cell wall is so much stronger with its chitin that it can survive  the destructive enzymes that it produces that not only digests food/breaks down the intestinal lining, but also is destroying the weaker cell walls of bacteria. I think it is a possibility in some cases for  long te ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: A Recent Q&A   by jameskep37  11mo   354  Ask The Candida Expe

Good post. ... ... Is it certain types of antibiotics that can wipe out all bacteria in 5 days or just antibiotics in general? ... ... Either way that’s pretty alarming. ...   [End]

• Re: Probiotics/fermented foods   by jameskep37  11mo   436  Ask Dr Eric Bakker

I thought the more the diversity of beneficials you have the more health functions it provides?  Some beneficials perform certain health functions that others don’t and so on. I know ph and fiber is important for someone who already has some beneficials, but my question regards more of someone who tests with no beneficials. ... ... Do you think fermented foods/raw foods cover more diversity of strains than supplemented probiotics( for someone who has no beneficials)? ... ... or the only way for someone to recover the ”hundreds” of strains lost through severe gut dysbiosis/fungal candida is through f ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Magnesium and Candida...   by jameskep37  11mo   507  Ask The Candida Expe

Good point ... ... I’m wondering if candida prefers magnesium over other minerals. ... ... ... http://www.mendeley.com/research/effect-calcium-ion-uptake-candida-albicans-morphology-14/   [End]

• Probiotics/fermented foods   by jameskep37  11mo   486  Ask Dr Eric Bakker

So for those of your clients that have no beneficials what are the better brands of probiotics they use to help restore their beneficials? ... ... Do you think they get better results using a combination of probiotic supplements and fermented foods? ... ... Do you think fermented foods are more effective than probiotic supplements for restoring beneficials?   [End]

• Re: Xylitol and fiest advice   by jameskep37  11mo   315  Candida Support

What is your view on small amounts of agave nectar. They say it has a GI index of around 35. I know coconut crystals is another sweetner that is pretty low on the GI index as well. ...   [End]

• Kinesiology or muscle testing   by jameskep37  11mo   414  Ask Dr Eric Bakker

I know acupuncture specialists use muscle testing to test food allergies and certain health conditions(gut pathogens)? ... ... How accurate do you think this kind of testing is compared to lab testing or stool analysis?   [End]

• Re: Xylitol and fiest advice   by jameskep37  11mo   386  Candida Support

Xyltol is another sweetner that can cause cravings and possible blood sugar swings. My wife and I found it to upset our gut. I  found it to affect the ”adherence” of good bacteria---- thus the  reason why it causes extreme cramping at higher doses.  Xylitol is just as much anti-fungal as it is an anti-bacterial so its going to be counter productive in that department. I would rather use it as a mouth wash/toothpaste than ingest it internally. ... ... Xylitol might be ok in small amounts for occasional use but i would use caution with it  if your going to use it regularly on a long term basis. I ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Eye twitching from Die off?   by jameskep37  11mo   463  Candida Support

Excessive magnesium gave me eye twitching. ...   [End]

• Re: New addition to the plan?   by jameskep37  11mo   403  Ask The Candida Expe

Maybe if we ingest some marijuana leaf  it will make the candida high and impair its ability to affect us :)  It would be interesting to see lab tests on how marijuana leaf affects pathogens/candida. Small amount of it is legal here in Colorado. ...   [End]

• Re: Immune restoration Th1/Th2 balance.   by jameskep37  11mo   729  Candida Support

Stress should  not cause dysbiosis,severe fungal candida, or heavily compromised gut ecosystem. My candida was not serious until I did anti-bacterials(my stress levels never changed). Managing stress is important for maintaning good health, but should not cause severe gut imbalances. I know a lot of people that have tons of stress, eat a a lot of junk and don’t have  serious candida issues. Their lifestyle will eventually catch up to them, but does not cause a serious shift in their gut ecosystem. Almost everyone I know that has severe gut imbalances...SIBO, Candida, etc.. did a ...   [retrieve this message]

• Acupuncture???   by jameskep37  11mo   508  Ask The Candida Expe

Curious on your clients feedback with acupuncture? ... Do you think its worth the $$ for helping with candida symptoms? ... Maybe more worth the money towards the end of a candida program? or should be done throughout the program?   [End]

Forum Pages
1  ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 11  

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
Eliminate Herpes
Information on the revolutionary Dynamiclear Combat Kit - External & Interna...
High Blood Pressure?
How 3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.
Free Clark DVD!
An amazing video about the Clark protocol that will open your eyes! And it is...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Utopia Silver Supplements
Mineral & Vitamin Organ Support. Find the supplements you need to s...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Royal Tea
”Not only did Royal Tea make me look years younger, I feel years younger too.” - Sa...
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
Tired of Parasites?
Find out how to get rid of them!
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H. Restore lost reserves. J.CROW’S® Lugol’s Iodine Soluti...
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
The Best Years in Life
Naturally live longer, healthier and happier and avoid mainstream mana...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

148 messages, 479,711 topics, topics per page limited to: 150, average number of messages per page: 13, 11 pages,  29,250,781 page views

"A wise man ought to realize that health is his most valuable possession."
~ Hippocrates

Image Galler Mosaic Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Herpes Cure?
Herpes Treatment Breakthrough

High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

$10 off Oxy-Powder®
A special discount for all CureZone members!

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
All Natural Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Same or ...

Medically Proven Anti-Cancer Benefits
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced wate...

Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Destroy Parasites Naturally
Destroy Parasites Permanently in 30 Days or Less

Cancer’s Natural Enemy
Opc Oleander, 15% Discount With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001

Natural Cancer Remedies

Royal Supreme Flax Hull Lignans
Flax is a well-established source of the essential fatty ac...

Life Technology™

Medianet Ads

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powder®

Cancer’s Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Life Technology™

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powder®

Cancer’s Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Life Technology™

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 1.22 sec at 4/19/2014 8:01:22 PM, requested by 23.23.2.137, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/s2.asp?f=762&c=0&ob=d&m=jameskep37 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=8