CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums7006 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Expanded All Messages [247] Posted by lilly1, Sorted by Date Source: Mosaic: Messages Across All CureZone Forums & Blogs

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Rules
 29,290,676 page views     887 messages     479,974 topics     2 pages
New Message Posting Disabled  

Original Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
89s ago
Search:   Top 300

All Messages [247] Posted by lilly1, Sorted by Date   Back To Standard Forum View

Like Mosaic on Facebook.com
Forum Pages
1 2  
  • Re: alkalizing drink version? by lilly1  13mo   962  Ask Moreless: pH  

i thought the buttermilk is an acid but i understand that itís not enough. Iíll add ... 1/2 juiced lemon or 1 T. apple cider vinegar to the mix. ... thank u!   [End]

• alkalizing drink version? by lilly1  13mo   1,180  Ask Moreless: pH  

I made the drink as recommended by evanluck (i think) and I had trouble digesting it. I read up and learned to mix the ingredients with buttermilk which is working better for me. but iím still a bit gassy after. ... Then i decided to just add my berries or pear and make it a meal ... 1/2 cup berries ... 1 cup organic natural buttermilk ... 1 T. molasses ... 1 T. raw honey ... 2 T. lime water ... 1/2 T. kelp for now ... 1 pinch epsom s. ... 2T lecithin ... ... is this a good way of getting all the nutrients in or am setting myself up for indigestion? ... ... ...   [End]

• Re: Fasting, Don't eat anything. Stop Eating. Do not eat any more. by lilly1  6y   3,479  AIDS Support  

Hi Tsetsi ... Iím a big fan of you egg lime oil flush and have no problem with the egg yolks since I eat only raw foods including raw yolks and raw fish. ... The breatharian way is sth. Iíve heard about. My mom went to one of Yasmuhinís lectures. But the friends of my mom who are practicing it are definitely very thin. Not my choice to go there. And I have also heard of a couple of people starving themselves to death trying this method. It doesnít really make sense to do that. if you look at all animals in nature. they might fast for times but they wonít stop eating completely. ... sorry for bargi ...   [retrieve this message]

• recipe by lilly1  7y   981  Blog: Lightbulb Journey  

Hi ... THis is a great recipe for the skin, helps with hormonal balance and therefore acne ... 1 cup raw goat milk kefir ... 1 t. cod liver oil ... 1T. coconut oil ... 1T. flaxoil ... 1 egg yolk ... stir and don't blen...   [End]

• grapefruit juice ok? by lilly1  7y   1,015  Blog: Lightbulb Journey  

Hi ... Thanks for reporting on this experiment. I've been curious about the results. ... Do you think that grapefruit juice is just as good instead of orange? ... And would it be as effective to take it at ...   [End]

• Humacleanse questions by lilly1  7y   760  Ask Humaworm  

Hi RG ... If you fast while on the humacleanse. Is it ok to devide the caps into 5 portions? Like 2 caps 5x per day? And can you open the cap into water and then drink it? Do you know if adding liquid bentonite to it has additional benefits? ... Lilly   [End]

• Yes!!!!!!!!!! to raw milk etc. by lilly1  7y   1,062  Ask Moreless: pH  

Hi Griz ... I agree with Moreless on a lot. But I would never touch pasteurized milk. No matter which form. Raw milk is the only way. And it is a waist to take it from the baby cows etc. if made lifeless by pasteurizing. ... Iím really a raw food girl. Cooked food doesnít make much sense to me. I will eat some sweet potatoe. But after a few days, Iím like, what are you doing?...donít eat if itís not alive. Iíll even eat eggs raw. Anything my body needs! I feel like I am honouring what nature has blessed me with using all that is in it. So that I donít need much to cover my bodyís needs. Oh well ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: thyroid and kelp by lilly1  7y   814  Ask Moreless: pH  

Hi C ... I found it by chance on the internet and then googled sth. like health and fingernails to confirm it. There were several web sites and some of them mentioned it. The half moon is also called lunar sth.. ... My husband doesnít have all the half moons either but his metabolism is fast and he has tons of energy. So it might not mean that much. ... Lilly   [End]

• thyroid and kelp by lilly1  7y   970  Ask Moreless: pH  

Hi Moreless ... How much kelp would you recommend for someone with an underactive thyroid, pituitary gland. Does it make a difference if the pituitary malfunctioned first and affected the thyroid. And if so, does kelp in the alk. drink address it, too? ... I am missing some of the white half moons on the base of my fingernails and read that it means thyroid, pit. being underactive. Which makes sense since I am tired a lot and have a slow metabolism. However little I eat it often feels like a log in my stomach, esp. if I eat at night. Even a small bowel of sweet potato with fresh herbs bothers me ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: failed at 30 h fast but back on wagon and will fast 30 h within the ... by lilly1  7y   1,937  Raw Vegetarian  Ü C Ü  

HI Lauray ... I would in your case put the fasting aside for now. It will not reduce weight. Iíve done a 52 day juice fast lost 25 lbs to be 122 lbs @5í8Ē and I am back in the 140lbs range. I tried to do 2 more fasts over the 1/2 year that I gained it back but the 10 lbs or so that I lost came back within a month. And now I know that itís a loosing game for weight loss. But you know what, have you seen Angelina Jolie. She looked a lot better @ 135lbs also 5í8í than know at close to 115 or so. ... I eat the healthiest diet in the world. Mostly raw with some raw kefir and eggs and sauerkraut. So I ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: humaworm gave me terrible acne? by lilly1  7y   1,095  Ask Humaworm  

Hi ... I agree with the kefir idea, esp. raw goat milk kefir. Take a cup of that twice a day and to each you add one raw egg yolk from fertile free range eggs. smell first to make sure itís good before tossing into the kefir. Also add EFAís like cold pressed flaxoil 1T. and maybe some coldpressed borage and primrose oil. Add 1T. raw extra virgin coconut oil and 1 t. cod liver oil(carsonís is good). You can have all this with some fruit like an apple or so. Besides this have lots of fresh made green veggie juice. You could also have some homemade sauerkeraut with greens and some manna bread ( ...   [retrieve this message]

• people stop smoking and gain weight by lilly1  7y   865  Ask Moreless: pH  

Hi Moreless ... Iíve see people stop smoking and gain weight. That doesnít make sense to me. Doesnít the smoking make them acidic which would put more weight on and when they stop, then it would come off? I donít smoke myself!! ... Lilly   [End]

• raw foodist and teeth problems by lilly1  7y   717  Ask Moreless: pH  

Hi Moreless ... A friend of mine is a vegan raw foodist and has lots of teeth issues. Iíve heard of that happening a lot and that it mostly affects fruitarians but also vegans. Is it better to stick with greens and less fruit? I do understand that it depends on the soil it has been grown in and how rich in alk. minerals the fruit is. But is there a general tendency that greens are supperior to fruit nowadays? ... Lilly   [End]

• humacleanse and liquid intake by lilly1  7y   908  Ask Humaworm  

Hi RG ... I still have a couple of weeks humacleanse left. For some reason I am not as regular as until a few days ago. I am now taking the 3x3 caps instead of 4 and 5 with the humaworm. I drink lots of water and juice. Is distilled water fine? I add some alkalinizing drops or a pinch of good salt to it. Should I drink more with the caps? Iím having about 8 oz of water with it right now. ... Is it a good idea to do a diet of green juices and other alkaline drinks while on humacleanse? Will my bowels move without other help? ... You also mentioned adding honey and lemon to water. Doesnít the honey ...   [retrieve this message]

• L-Glutamine, kefir, leaky gut by lilly1  7y   16,092  Makerís Diet  Ü C Ü  

Hi ... I read an e-book. And the guy recommended having raw goat milk kefir 1/2-1 cup 1-2x daily with extra virgin coconut oil, EFAís like flaxoil, raw egg yolk, 1 t. L-Glutamine and cod liver oil. He also recommended primal defense and eating raw aloe straight from the leaf or getting manapol(i think itís by carrington labs) as a substitute. ... He otherwise recommends lots of green juices and greens in all forms raw, salad, blended. And very little fruit, like one piece in the morning pref. berries. He says to take the L-Glut. and manapol until you have the perfect bowel movements. ... He also ha ...   [retrieve this message]

• question regarding hu-mana-tea by lilly1  7y   686  Ask Humaworm  

Hi RG ... Can the hu-mana-tea balance the hormones? ... L.   [End]

• Thank you n/m by lilly1  7y   747  Ask Moreless: pH  

• regarding your food suggestions by lilly1  7y   919  Ask Moreless: pH  

Hi Moreless ... You recommended roasted wheat germ. How come roasted? Isnít wheat germ very fragile like flax seeds and not supposed to be heated? I would only eat them unprocessed. The beans, buttermilk and wheat germ sound like a dayís worth of food to me. There isnít much space for fresh veggies and fruit. Arenít the fresh foods more important for health? Or are the buttermilk, wheat germ and beans more crucial. ... Or maybe you mean for them to be taken in tiny amounts like 1/4-1/2 cup as an addition to veggies and fruit? Iím trying to eat only max. 2 cups of food at a meal. ... Should foods l ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Green Smoothie Recipes for Candida by lilly1  7y   2,436  Raw Vegetarian  

Hi ... Good question. Iíve been contemplating the same problem. I am experimenting with keeping it green without fruit and adding herbs, spices, seaweed and maybe some stevia. If you use more mild greens like cucumber and celery and add a bit of the darker kinds like kale, parsley, dandelion. There has got to be a way to make it yummy without fruit or honey etc.. Maybe the bananas, mangos etc. are for people who come from a very sad diet and need incentive but I have been on a really simple mostly raw diet for years and think that I can kick it up a notch:D ... I just think the greens are wonder ...   [retrieve this message]

• quality food, quality life, quality environment by lilly1  7y   649  Ask Humaworm  

Hi ... Iíd rather eat less and spend a lot on high quality foods. And you can save on making all your food yourself and not going out to restaurants. Cooking is overrated. The nutrients we need are in fresh food anyway. ... Buying straight from the farm and at farmerís market, distilling your own water , not buying anything in plastic packaging is the way to help heal our environment and support fair trade esp. in regard to the meat production. Get a basket and buy mostly fruits and veggies. Make a komposting pile in the garden. If everybody did that weíd cut our trash in half or even less!!!!! ...   [retrieve this message]

• probiotics by lilly1  7y   625  Ask Moreless: pH  

Hi Moreless ... If I take buttermilk and probiotics. When is it best to take them during the day? ... And should I take them by themselves or with food? ... Do you know if spectrum wheat germ oil is good. They didnít have the other brand today at the health food store. ... Lilly   [End]

• probiotics after humaworm while on humacleanse? by lilly1  7y   923  Ask Humaworm  

Hi RG ... Iíll be done with Humaworm in less than a week but am still going to be on Humacleanse for a few weeks. Does Humacleanse also kill good bacteria or can I start repopulating my system with probiotics the day Iím done with Humaworm? ... Humacleanse works sooo well. It gives me 3 or more large bm per day without having loose stools! I am very happy! Does it create dependency? Can I take it more often than humaworm which I understand can be taken up to 3 times per year? ... My husband feels really good since humaworm, too. Maybe we humans, if we were still very much in touch with our animal i ...   [retrieve this message]

• how to make raw yoghurt by lilly1  7y   2,904  Nourishing Tradit.  Ü C Ü  

HI ... Iíve made raw yoghurt. At least itís concistency is closest to yoghurt. You take raw milk and heat it just so that itís warm to the finger, not steaming, below 118 degrees. Then take a jar and spread a teaspoon or more reg. yoghurt around the inside. Pour the milk in the jar, close it with a plastic top , place it in a brown paper bag and place it in a warm spot, like on top of the fridge, next to the heater. It should be done after 24 -48h, wait a bit longer if it hasnít formed a solid structure. It might just be to cold. ... Lilly   [End]

• Re: ph measurements of dif. drinks by lilly1  7y   603  Ask Moreless: pH  

HI ... I got one called hanna ph tester on e-bay. It was around $30( Iím not quite sure) ... I like it. Itís very accurat but it comes with a fluid and you have to leave it in that fluid, so it doesnít dry out. I thought I could just shove it in a draw in the bathroom betw. testing. Itís a tiny bit more complicated but Iím still happy, I got it. ... Lilly   [End]

• ph measurements of dif. drinks by lilly1  7y   640  Ask Moreless: pH  

Hi Moreless ... I just got an electronic ph tester. This morning I felt experimental and tested my water which was 7.6, my water to which I added a few drops purified seawater 8.5, ... the alk. drink 4.2, my water to which I added the juice of half a lemon 2.8, ... how come the alk drink and lemon water test so acid if they alkalinize the system? ... Lilly   [End]

• Re: Discussion: Parasite Cleansing Helps To Prevent Cancer? by lilly1  7y   904  Ask Humaworm  

Hi ... The big question is, what comes first, the unhealthy terrain or the bacteria, parasites, cancer. ... A new born baby is usually healthy and free of bugs etc.. A dead body will be crawling with bugs in no time. ... A healthy strong body might not have any dead tissue to be biodegraded and therefor is mostly free of active bacteria, yeast, cancer, parasites. ... If parts of the body are half dead, since oxygen deprived that might attract the bugs to do their job. As all life seems to work. ... To me it doesnít make sense to kill the bugs on the dead personís body since it wonít make it more alive. ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: parasites cause candida by lilly1  7y   1,486  Parasites Support  

Hi ... I believe that the parasite and colon cleanses are great but parasites only live in an acid oxygen deprived environment, same as candida or even cancer. So the main focus in my opinion should be to change the inner environment. By alkalinizing. And I donít mean some raw food vegan cleansing diet (thatís suicide in the long run) but lots of raw fermented foods, some protein, overall nourishing. Never overeating though. Remineralizing.It would be endless to name it all. But just as an idea that parasites donít actually cause candida. But they might make each other worse by making the env ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Discussion: Parasite Cleansing Helps To Prevent Cancer? by lilly1  7y   928  Ask Humaworm  

Hi RG ... I think that every disease is the body responding to an imbalance. Our body system, environment, fluids need to be maintained at certain level. So if the needed nutrients arenít received and to many toxins cannot be removed quick enough, the body or the alive system within and outside of us will try to create balance. ... Just like free electrons trying to bind with atoms that arenít complete. ... Cancer in my mind, is an attempt at binding the toxins, so they wonít harm the body. ... The reason why I think people get fat is because their fat binds with toxins and keeps the organs safe. The ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: "Fizzy" Apple by lilly1  7y   1,146  Ask Moreless: pH  

HI 23rd Psalm ... Iíve added a kefir culture to fresh grape juice/water which turns into a yummy fermented, slightly fizzy drink. Or I make herbal tea, when it has cooled, add honey and 2 prunes, lemonjuice and the kefir c., also let it sit in a dark place in the cupboard for 24 h. and it turns into a fermented herbal brew. ... apple juice didnít work so well with the kefir but juicing apples and leaving the juice in a jar covered with cheesecloth will give you yummy apple cider in 3 or more days, depending on the temperature. check everyday since it turns alkoholic fast. ... Sorry, i donít know t ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: --Cancer Tumors-- by lilly1  7y   1,066  Ask Moreless: pH  

Hi ... I took a drink with 1/4 t. baking soda with 2 T. apple cider vinegar in 1/2 cup of water. This was recommended on the earth clinic website. My ph went up after 2-3 days by a whole point. From 5.7 to 6.7! But then Moreless said that it damages the kidneys. So I stopped right away. I hope heís right, because I donít want to kick something really good to the curb. Well, itís my choice and I choose to give Morelessí ideas the preference right now. ... Lilly   [End]

• day 20 humaworm by lilly1  7y   1,071  Blog: 21 day Breuss drinks  

Wow, this cleanse is amazing. I am releasing tons of sludge from the liver, lots of small liver flukes and tiny gallbladder stones, in all shades of green. Since the fast, I havenít had one day of cravings, mood swings, binge desire. Basically I donít have those very often anyway. But just before I started this blog, I had a couple of binge stints that would pop up for a few days. That made me want to make the change. Because I am not going to allow something like that in my life anymore. Nothing good can come from it and I know I can do better. I mean having a binge every two or three m ...   [retrieve this message]

• ideas by lilly1  7y   768  Blog: Master Cleanse;40 da  

Hi Jen ... Check the humaworm forum. His cleanse is supposed to kill candida, too. And it'll remove parasites plus it's inexpensive. I am very happy with it. It's day 20 of 30 for me. My liver is deto...   [End]

• hu mana tea with humaworm and humacleanse? by lilly1  7y   664  Ask Humaworm  

Hi RG ... I am now doing the humacleanse and humaworm. Should I wait with the hu mana tea until after or can I start now. And can I take the tea at the same time as the humaworm? Does humacleanse interfere with the work of hu mana tea if taken to close together? ... Another question. Is it better to stick with 3 meals per day while doing all this to make sure you have an empty stomach for the herbs to work. Or would 6 minimeals have the same outcome? I am trying to figure the meal freaquency out in general. Do you have any recommendations on what has worked for you and those you work with? ... Lilly   [retrieve this message]

• humacleanse timing by lilly1  7y   615  Ask Humaworm  

Hi RG ... I received the humacleanse. So I am on humaworm, starting humacleanse tomorrow. ... Do I take the noon dose half an hour before the meal or with the meal? ... Lilly   [End]

• day 15 by lilly1  7y   638  Ask Humaworm  

Hi ... Iím on day 15. I only got a few worms out at the very beginning but every afternoon I take an enema and get out all this green sludge with lots of globs the size of gallstones but the concistency of flesh and more flat. Some small gallstones come out with them, too, sometimes. My bowel movements are also green all the time now. How much stuff can the liver hold? Is this a good sign? ... Lilly   [End]

• high brix reading apricots by lilly1  7y   673  Ask Moreless: pH  

Hi Moreless ... This morning my husband and I went to an apricot farm where you pick yourself and then weigh and just leave the money in a bucket. ... The trees are 100 years old and are dry farmed, no watering. The apricots are really small and delishious. And the brix is 22! I measured what I got at the farmerís market, too, the peaches where only 13. What a difference. and the peaches are much bigger and glam looking. ... Does that mean that smaller fruit is better and that watering waters away the minerals? Does that mean we should not drink so much either? Animals donít drink so much in nature ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Hair loss?? by lilly1  7y   802  Liver Flush Support  

Hi ... Try castor oil. Massage a little into the scalp and leave it in for 30 min. or so, over night is good, too and than wash. People have even reported regrowing hair with this method. Good fats and protein is what hair loves. Which foods do you eat that supply you with those? ... Lilly   [End]

• castor oil by lilly1  7y   791  Ask Humaworm  

Hi RG ... Is it ok if I drink a cup of water with a teasp. castor oil half an hour before lunch. Hours away from taking humaworm. Or should those really not be taken at the same time. I havenít received the humacleanse yet. And I am doing enemas when needed, to get my bowels moving. I go once a day naturally and once with the enema. When I do the enema Iíve been getting out lots of small liver flukes and all kinds of green chaff. Anyway, I think the castor oil would help, too. I havenít used it yet, though. ... Lilly   [End]

• steak tartar question by lilly1  7y   697  Ask Moreless: pH  

Hi Moreless ... I ate some steak tartar for lunch yesterday. It was raw ground grassfed beef from Newzealand with a raw egg yolk and a tiny bit of olive oil and onion. ... It felt really good. Is beef generally very acidifying or could this recipe be healthy and alkalinizing, too? ... I wonít use any baking soda. I choose the slow but healthy path with kelp in the alk. drink. Thanks for the warning. ... Lilly   [End]

• Re: Fasting and taking Humaworm by lilly1  7y   826  Ask Humaworm  

Hi ... When the body needs certain nutrients you will have cravings until it gets what it needs. If you go nuts over sugars like bread, fruit, honey something isnít right in your body. You are most likely acid and have yeast. Check your ph. Humaworm is good but itís the bodyís environment that determines future yeast etc.. Eating fruit and honey just makes the situation worse. You need greens, no fruit juices. And watch out with the master cleanse. Itís not good at all for people with yeast problems. And using enemas and laxatives and fasting will not help this problem because your bowels wil ...   [retrieve this message]

• Yes!! by lilly1  7y   667  Blog: I gotta gotta do thi  

Hi Isabella ... Love and respect one another should be the highest commandment!!! ... Each individual has his/her own unique needs. And the right to ask for what he/she needs. If anybody really wants to ...   [End]

• Re: --answer--Ideal pH? by lilly1  7y   987  Ask Moreless: pH  

Hi Moreless ... My ph is only 5.7 first thing in the morning. Iíve been doing the alk. bath for 2 months every day and I am drinking the alk. drink. ... I thought Iíd use 2T. apple cider vinegar with 1/4 t. baking soda in 1/2 cup of water mornings and night to raise my ph. So I understand that you are opposed to baking soda. the earth clinic web site recommends this for alkalinizing and lots of people have been helped by it. Is it not even ok to have, if I also take your alk. drink? ... I think Iíll try skipping dinner to raise my morning ph. ... Lilly   [End]

• alk. drink and humaworm by lilly1  7y   637  Ask Humaworm  

Hi RG ... I would like to try a drink that is supposed to raise the ph. 1/4 teasp. baking soda +2 T. apple cider vinegar in 1/2 glass of water 2-3 xday. Will that interfere with humaworm? If so, I can wait. If it is ok to have- could I take it close to the herbs or should I wait and how long? ... Your product is amazing. I will give a report some time soon, latest after the cleanse. ... Lilly ...   [End]

• day 7 humaworm by lilly1  7y   1,594  Blog: 21 day Breuss drinks  

This cleanse is seriously working!!! Iíve been pooing quite a few worms and now I make these green poos with lots of liver flukes. And my mind is so clear and alert. And I am in a great mood!!!! It is amazing. And I am in no way associated with humaworm. So it doesnít benefit me, to say these things. ... I also did a castor oil pack on my liver and the whole abdomen over night and today a had the best bowel movement since the fast and I got my period which is 2-3 weeks late. I am convinced that the castor oil did itís magic. I will keep putting it on over night. I think it works better than ...   [retrieve this message]

• transition thought by lilly1  7y   763  Blog: Master Cleanse;40 da  

Hi Jen ... One thing that I had trouble with after the fast was getting my bowels to move well, again. This is what helped: soaked prunes with the soaking water and adding wheat bran and flax, a table...   [End]

• Re: Yeay for Lovey! by lilly1  7y   2,157  Blog: Liver/Digestive Heal  

Hi Lovey ... Iím doing the parasite cleanse by humaworm at the moment. I need to improve my digestion, get more energy. I just havenít been very enthusiastic and excited about being active in my life. I am basically a happy person, married to a wonderful man, living in a beautiful place. What I need is energy and desire to persue things. ... And to eliminate (BM) properly so that I feel light to do that and am not scared to eat at a friend or at a restaurant because I will have indigestion. ... I am also working on releasing emotional fears with EFT. That could have a lot to do with it, too. So Ií ...   [retrieve the message]

• Re: Question for Lilly by lilly1  7y   743  Ask Humaworm  

Aloha, ... I donít know. I havenít done the cleanse before. But I am guessing that one cup of warm water with the castor oil is fine and a healthy diet would be good. ... I most likely wonít do this cleanse after all because it might interfere with my humaworm cleanse. Now Iím just keepiní things moving with soaked prunes, wheat bran and an enema when necessary until my humacleanse colon cleanse comes in the mail. Itís ok to use together with humaworm. ... I eat a min. of 70% raw. I love fresh,raw food.But I like to be open to other foods, too. It can be very restricting to be 100% raw. Iív done i ...   [retrieve this message]

• some questions by lilly1  7y   705  Ask Humaworm  

Hi RG ... Is it good to cut out most fruit and honey and eat more greens since candida etc. live on sugars? I donít ever eat regular sugar and processed food anyway. So thatís not a problem. ... Is it a good idea to eat less or skip breakfast? To allow more cleansing? ... Iím eating lots of soaked prunes now and how about wheat bran in my liquids to help move things. Will that interfere with the cleanse? ... Does a castor oil pack on the liver interfere with it? ... I am guessing that my problem of being constipated came from fasting with enemas and not putting any probiotics back right after the fast. I ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: parasite's role? by lilly1  7y   618  Parasites Support  

Hi Glaxony ... What do you mean by that? ... Lilly   [End]

• Re: Question for Lilly by lilly1  7y   766  Ask Humaworm  

Aloha, ... It is 1 teasp. castor oil in warm water in the morning for the first week, 2 teasp the second week and 3 teasp. the 3rd and 4th week. ... Lilly   [End]

• Yeah, you rock! by lilly1  7y   837  Blog: Juicy Journal - 30 D  

Hey Katie ... You are the star of the day! ... It must feel amazing. Enjoy!!! ... Keep us posted on the after fast days. They are the most crucial ones as far as maintaining the gains and fine tuning the bodyís needs. ... Make sure you get some good essential fats in your diet like flax or so to counteract the dryness during the fast. Donít only eat fruit and veggies. ... But you know that :D ... Big hug, ... Lilly   [End]

• parasite cleanse, diet, alkalizing by lilly1  7y   2,642  Blog: 21 day Breuss drinks  

Today is day three on the parasite cleanse. I got a few thin long worms out already.Not a whole lot though. But the program is 30 days long. ... Iíve been kind of constipated after the fast and since thatís not a good thing during a parasite cleanse, I got some castor oil and Iíll do a colon cleanse recommended by Anreas Moritz. You take 1teasp. castor oil with warm water first thing in the morning for the first week. Two teasp. the second week and 3 teasp. the 3rd and 4th week. ... What Iíve been eating after the fast: apple, wheat germ, flax, punes for breakfst, ... salad for lunch and dinner wit ...   [retrieve this message]

• thanks a lot!n/m by lilly1  7y   675  Ask Humaworm  

• Re: castor oil question by lilly1  7y   758  Ask Humaworm  

Thank you and Justní Iím going to give that castor oil treatment that Andreas recommends a try. Sounds good! ... Lilly   [End]

• castor oil question by lilly1  7y   839  Ask Humaworm  

Hi RG ... Until my humaworm colon cleanse comes in the mail, I need to keep my bowels moving since Iím on the parasite cleanse already. Is it ok to take 2oz of castoroil with orange juice or does that cause a mini liver flush? ... If itís not ok, would one or two teaspoons of castoroil in warm water be ok? ... Lilly   [End]

• parasite's role? by lilly1  7y   693  Parasites Support  

Hi ... I have a difficult question that has been on my mind. ... I have heard that plants only attact bugs if they are weak. Forrests only become diseased with beatles if sth. is wrong with them in the first place. Honey bees have been dying from a disease. But only the ones that are raised non organic. The ones fed sugar... And I heard that worms and parasite are in the body if it is weak and diseases to help remove and digest toxins. There is evidence that leaches and others are used in hospitals for very particular problems and pigworms help people with irritable bowel syndrom heal when inges ...   [retrieve this message]

• parasite's role? by lilly1  7y   731  Ask Humaworm  

Hi RG ... I have a difficult question that has been on my mind. ... I have heard that plants only attact bugs if they are weak. Forrests only become diseased with beatles if sth. is wrong with them in the first place. Honey bees have been dying from a disease. But only the ones that are raised non organic. The ones fed sugar... And I heard that worms and parasite are in the body if it is weak and diseases to help remove and digest toxins. There is evidence that leaches and others are used in hospitals for very particular problems and pigworms help people with irritable bowel syndrom heal when i ...   [retrieve this message]

• please answer this one by lilly1  7y   576  Ask Humaworm  

Hi ... Please see my question about castoroil in the longer thread below. I just finished a 12 day fast. And returned to food two days ago and started Humaworm one day ago. My bowls arenít up to speed . I havenít even gone once yet without an enema. The question is on the post about the castoroil cleanse as an addition to keep toxins moving out. ... Lilly   [End]

• castor oil cleanse while parasite cleansing? by lilly1  7y   954  Ask Humaworm  

Hi ... I saw a recipe for a liver flush with 2T. castor oil, 4 egg yolks, 5 limes or so ... Humaworm seems to recommend not to do liver flushes during the parasite cleanse. Does that mean the castoroil mix isnít recommended either? And lets say you do the castor cleanse. Do you take the oil water before the para. herbs. and if so how much before. Then itís even harder to keep 12 h. betw. herb servings or is that not so important. Is 10 h or so fine? ... Lilly   [End]

• beautiful picture by lilly1  7y   761  Blog: Master Cleanse;40 da  

Hi Jen ... I always enjoy your posts so much. My husband is still sleeping and I just took my parasite herbs with lots of fluids(-: Those little critter's time has come. ... The picture you posted is my ...   [End]

• Re: Very Dry Hair - Tips Anyone? by lilly1  7y   1,741  Fasting: Juice  Ü C Ü  

Hi katie ... have you tried rubbing coconut oil or avocado into your hair, leave in for 30 min. or so and wash out. Or 2 egg yolks, juice of half a lemon(make sure you strain the lemon juice).If you use avocado make sure you only use the dark green outer edge and use little( walnut size amount max). And rinse with apple cider vinegar and water 1:10(gives shine) ... It is normal to have drier skin or drier hair during the fast. You are just not getting the oils. Itíll normalize after the fast. ... Hang in there, you are almost done!! ... Lilly   [End]

• time for herbs question by lilly1  7y   562  Ask Humaworm  

Hi ... I just started my para. cleanse and I take the first dose at about 7am . I usually eat dinner early like betw. 5-6pm. Also what if I had a snack or some juice? How long should I wait after a snack , to take the evening dose. And should I take it before dinner which is less than 12h apart or later at 8pm or so? ... I am drinking a lot of fresh water melon juice and teas and not so much plain water. Is that ok during the cleanse or is water more helpful? ... And can I take the drink with juice or water with honey and lemon or just water? ... Lilly   [End]

• oxy-crazy story, don't miss it by lilly1  7y   1,619  Warrior Diet  

Hi Rygar ... Oxy-mag or powder can be great after a liver flush or for an emergency. But Iíll tell you a strange experience of mine. Itís about a guy who sells oxy-powder and other supplements. I was on the phone with him and he explained all about how you can get rid of all the gunk in your colon by taking this and will not be dependent on it. So I asked when he did his personal oxy clean up. He said about 20 year ago. I asked how long a person usually takes it for. And he replied, oh forever, who wants to live with a dirty colon. And I said, what you have runny sh..t every day for twenty y ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Liver Flush and BM frequency. by Lilly1  7y   826  Liver Flush Support  

Hi ... Maybe you are eating foods you are allergic to. Or you donít chew long enough and your body has a hard time digesting your food. Or you are eating in a stressful environment and you are contracted. Maybe you need to play around with some different diets. But 1 per day isnít too bad. You can work from there. ... What kind of diet are you on? ... Lilly   [End]

• Thanks, individual food choices i agree n/m by lilly1  7y   948  Ask Moreless: pH  

• oxy-powders and liver flushing, Hanna by lilly1  7y   1,060  Liver Flush Support  

Hanna, ... thanks for the old Andreas post. It makes sense to use oxy powders while flushing. I get a lot of stones out when I use that. Even just by having avocado and oils in my smoothie, not the full flush. ... But I agree, the goal is to have good peristalsis without oxy products or anything. ... Lilly   [End]

• Me too! by lilly1  7y   637  Ask Humaworm  

Me too! Iím starting tomorrow with my hubby. Weíll post our results. ... L.   [End]

• Re: self care the greatest addiction by lilly1  7y   725  Blog: Master Cleanse;40 da  

Hi Jen ... I live in Santa Barbara, Cali. ... The apple cider vinegar water is good to make skin the right ph after chlorinated water. It'll soften the skin and give it a glow from the minimal acid in it...   [End]

• after fast menu by lilly1  7y   528  Blog: Juicy Journal - 30 D  

Hi Katie ... I had to stop my fast because I started to loose more hair than normal. This happened after my last fast, too. It didnít happen after my first long fast about 1/2 a year ago. So I figured I was pushing it to far. Anyway, this means we can start a good diet together. Iíll keep posting what works. Today I had a dinner of some beans, cucumber, cilantro salad with seaweed, onion and olive oil apple cider vinegar. Just a small bowl. I try to chew for long and eat it slow. Iíll let you know how my bowels take it after the fast. ... Love ... Lilly   [End]

• lecithin to stop more stones from forming? by lilly1  7y   982  Liver Flush Support  

Does anyone have experience with flushing and then using lecithin to keep the liver from forming more stones. Some people keep producing a lot of stones and do so many flushes. It seems they might be making them as fast as they are flushing. ... Lots of health experts recommend lecithin for the liver. They even say to add lecithin to the flush mix. ... I just by the way ended a 12 day fast with Tsetsiís egg yolk oliveo. lime flush. Iím curious whatíll come out tomorrow! Iíll let you know. ... Lilly   [End]

• Re: Another attempt@weight gain on the WD (: by lilly1  7y   1,458  Warrior Diet  

Good job, Rygar, figuring this out. ... I really appreciate you documenting your success. I am definitly having beans, too. ... I just terminated my fast day12. Itís time for food! ... Lilly   [End]

• Day 12 and finished by lilly1  7y   1,526  Blog: 21 day Breuss drinks  

The reason for my early stepping out is more than usual hair loss. I just have been fasting to much this year. 52 days in october 2006, 18 days in early spring and now. Iím just accepting that I cannot abuse this beautiful technique if my body is not happy. ... I started to eat with the egg yolk limes olive oil mild liver flush. These ingredients are also hair strengtheners. 3 egg yolks, juice of 5 limes and 3 T. oliveoil. Donít follow me on this. Itís not at all what is recommended for breaking a fast. But I am on a phase of having to make my own experiences and errors. ... I am not stopping to ...   [retrieve this message]

• to Di by lilly1  7y   1,085  Ask Moreless: pH  

Hi Di ... Which foods work best for you? Just a few main ones. ... Your success is very inspiring! ... Lilly   [End]

• ** My appologies, hair loss not from alk. drink by lilly1  7y   1,930  Ask Moreless: pH   RN

Hi Moreless ... The hair loss didnít have anything to do with your alkalinizing drink. I exprimented some and got to this conclusion. Itís from too much cleansing for sure. So please, anyone who was afraid of having pickling lime water because of my hair loss. I was wrong. Sorry. I am learning. ... I have been doing the alk. bath with epsom, baking soda and hydrog. perox. for almost two months now and my skin is sooo soft and beautiful. It was beautiful before but itís gotten better. I highly recommend it. ... Thank u Moreless, ... Lilly   [End]

• thanks Somer, you're right. n/m by lilly1  7y   3,978  Fasting: Juice  

• fasting often and hair loss by lilly1  7y   4,137  Fasting: Juice  

Hi ... I am on day 12 of my juice fast. And I am experiencing more hair loss than normal. ... Iíve done two fasts in the past. One 52 days in october 06 and one 18 days in March this year. I noticed the hair loss after my second fast for about 1-2 months then it stopped. And now it started again. I have beautiful long dark hair and I donít want to mess with it. Itís gotten slightly thinner since the last falling out period. It still looks nice. But I donít want to loose for the remaining 9 days of my fast and for 1-2 months after. That would be kind of a lot. Any advice? Should I stop fasting. I ...   [retrieve this message]

• fasting and hair question by lilly1  7y   1,008  Blog: The Master Cleanse E  

Hi Zoe ... I found an old post of yours while browsing fasting and hair loss. I'm on day 12 of my juice fast and I've done two fasts before this one. Each one about 3 months apart and one long one and...   [End]

• ask on magnesium forum, too by lilly1  7y   4,156  Liver Flush Support  

interesting question. Ask on the magnesium forum. They might know.   [End]

• self care the greatest addiction by lilly1  7y   697  Blog: Master Cleanse;40 da  

Hi Jen ... You are doing amazing!! I feel so much better, too and it's day 11 for me. ... I use coconut oil on my skin and it's amazing. Also great is a raw honey mask. ... For dry skin raw egg yolk with ri...   [End]

• healthy diet after fasting by lilly1  7y   561  Blog: Juicy Journal - 30 D  

Hi Katie ... You are doing so great! What would I do without you. There isnít so many who make it this long. And I donít like to see everyone around me dropping away, like Iím the last one standing. ... Iím also contemplating what healthy diet Iíll adopt after the fast. Maybe some raw goat milk kefir, veggie soup, beans, salads.... definitely small quantities and no sugar and hardly any sweeteners like honey or dates. But weíll see. I will eventually post what Iíve decided on this subject. ... Iím glad youíre feeling better. The enema can have itís importance while cleansing.Even if it isnít very n ...   [retrieve the message]

• Re: bowel health suggestions by lilly1  7y   1,089  Ask Moreless: pH  

In your case I would definitely avoid dates and nuts for now. And rice sometimes is hard to digest, too. Maybe try sweet potato or beans instead. Make sure you are eating small amounts. Have you tried fasting or a liquid diet with lots of greens and the aloe would go with that. Maybe your system needs a total break so that those bowel linings can just heal a bit. Just kefir, aloe and green juice would also be an idea with maybe a small bean soup at night. And of course the alk. drink and baths.   [End]

• Re: need help by lilly1  7y   2,138  Fasting: Juice  

Donít drink V8. It has tons of pulp in it and will keep you hungry. Focus on green fresh made veggie juice, herbal teas and broth. And you can add some fresh watermelon juice, apple juice or so but never banana, tomatoe or anything that doesnít juice well. You want to strain every juice or broth through a fine sieve. Take a camomile enema every day. Itíll take out the gunk from your colon which can cause cravings, too. ... The first three days are hardest. So just take care of yourself and get support from those around you or just curezone. ... Happy fasting! ... Lilly   [End]

• Re: Motivational Quotes for Reaching Your Goal Weight by lilly1  7y   896  Fasting: Juice  

Hi ... I would like to suggest, you use a different one because this one might get you thin but not healthy and radiantly beautiful. ... How about: ... No food tastes as good, as being healthy, radiant and slim feels. ... ... Being slim and healthy brings more fun and pleasure to my life than food ever could. ... ... Loving and caring for myself results in being slim and healthy, which results in me loving and caring for myself even more.(-: ... ... Lilly   [End]

• bowel health suggestions by lilly1  7y   1,036  Ask Moreless: pH  

Hi ... Have you tried raw goat milk kefir and fresh aloe, eaten right out of the leaf, to help heal the bowels? ... What exactly do you eat? Try and eat easily digestible foods like making your veggies into soup. And beans help with digestion. You could have kefir and fruit for breakfast and veggie soup for lunch and bean soup for dinner. ... Make sure you are really not having any foods that contain sugar or flour. ... hope you heal soon, ... Lilly   [End]

• to Blindguru by lilly1  7y   1,407  Raw Vegetarian  

Hi ... I read a bit on your website and do get the point about the dehydrater not being so beneficial. But the juicer and enemas? Didnít Norman Walker live to 114 or so and preached those things. He is the only raw foodist that really prooved some major success that I know of. Norman Walker also ate raw egg yolk and some raw goat milk products once in a while. Correct me if Iím wrong. ... Peace, ... Lilly   [End]

• nausea by lilly1  7y   528  Blog: Juicy Journal - 30 D  

Katie ... When did you take your last enema. You might have something in your colon thatís irritating. The reason for the enema is, since the colon doesnít move during the fast, to move toxins out. I know, we donít want to do those things to often. but in the case of feeling unwell, Iíd even do 2 per day until it subsides. A very mild one is 1 cup of camomile tea with 1 quart or more water with 10 or so drops of lemon. Hold it in for 15 min.. Maybe you have a lot of stuff still lodged in your colon and as you fast it gets released, causing your discomfort. ... Maybe itíll pass by itself though. ...   [retrieve the message]

• Re: Supplements or not by lilly1  7y   858  Blog: 21 day Breuss drinks  

Hi Katie ... I'm glad to know you're out there. It helps stay on track, reading other's fasting blogs and supporting each other. ... I'm not good with rules. So the mutt idea suits me!(-; ... love ... Lilly   [End]

• Dandelion water kefir by lilly1  7y   1,509  Ask Moreless: pH  

HI ... I found this recipe to make a dandelion water kefir. Itís closer to the bottom of the article. ... ... http://www.weim.net/homeovet/Docs/water%20kefir.pdf ... ... ... Lilly   [End]

• day 10 clay by lilly1  7y   1,562  Blog: 21 day Breuss drinks  

Iíve been taking psyllium/bentonite at night and might do less enemas. Hopefully thatíll feel right. I think they can be too abrasive if overdone. ... I am also taking some other clay(terramin ). I presoak it and then mixed it with some apple juice,water, lemon and molasses. I know itís not Breuss,nor regular fasting. MOre like a mutt betw. Breuss, master cleanse, juice fasting and who knows what. Well Iím still having all the teas and the Breuss juice. But I was addicted to apple juice the last few days which bothers me since iím sugar sensitive. I end up getting really tired after a big mug ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: --The Elusive Cure-- by lilly1  7y   443  Ask Moreless: pH  

Moreless, ... arenít we also being smarter than nature buy making sth. like the alk. drink.. Itís not sth. the Lord simply provided for us. Itís a cocktail made up by a human mind. And a great one. ... And isnít cooking and mixing foods also tampering with the original plan? ... I guess our ideas are more simple than lots but they still arenít natural in my mind. Believing that the soil is depleted and we need to add sth. is a human idea and we donít know if that is true on the Creatorís side. And putting words in the Lords mouth is also quite daring. We are all doing our best, arenít we. ... Respectf ...   [retrieve this message]

• scoby? by lilly1  7y   625  Ask Moreless: pH  

Hey Frank ... whatís the scoby. Is that the kombucha culture? Let me know if it works with molasses. ... Lilly   [End]

• this recipe rocks, Dom's kefir by lilly1  7y   1,207  Ask Moreless: pH  

Hi Frank ... Fantastic recipe, thanks! ... If you havenít found it already. You might like Domís kefir website ... ... http://users.chariot.net.au/~dna/Makekefir.html ... ... I love his recipes! He is brilliant. ... Lilly   [End]

• tan beauty by lilly1  7y   1,297  Liver Flush Support  

Hi JS ... I read about this flush being a beautifier. Shining hair, tan clear skin etc. ... I got all inspired to do your flush since I havenít tried it with castor oil. Tsetsi recommended that one before. But I am fasting right now and will have to wait. Keep us updated on your results esp. on the difference between recipes and results. Feeling sleepy from it is normal, too. You have a sweet husband who gets you limes. ... Great job! ... Lilly ...   [End]

• tocotrienols by lilly1  7y   1,085  Liver Flush Support  

Hi ... Has anyone tried to take tocotrienols to cleanse the liver. I took it for a few weeks in my smoothie and had several bowel movements with small stones come out without flushing. ... Lilly   [End]

• sea salt/ pros of enema use by lilly1  7y   1,351  Liver Flush Support  

Hi JS ... Sea salt is fine. ... About the enema fear: ... Itís true that enemas donít seem like the most natural thing to do. But we donít live in a very natural world. And no animal in nature would eat oliveoil either. I think that being constipated is a lot more harmful to ones health than taking an enema. But the goal should be, to have two or more good bowel movements every day and not to need any help. The coffee enema is supposed to relax the gallbladder and help release more sludge. The Gerson therapy uses coffee enemas every day with a juice fast etc. to heal cancer and has a very high succ ...   [retrieve this message]

• lecithin and chia seed question by lilly1  7y   977  Ask Moreless: pH  

Hi Morless and 23rd Psalm ... Do you eat the lecithin with the oils? Is it liquid or granulated lecithin? ... How do you eat the chia seeds? ... egg yolk has lecithin, too. ... Lilly   [End]

• I sang it while reading LOL by lilly1  7y   922  Ask Moreless: pH  

I have no idea which bread is wheat germ bread. Any insights? ... Laughing is the best!!! Thanks, ... L.   [End]

Forum Pages
1 2  

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
Eliminate Herpes
Information on the revolutionary Dynamiclear Combat Kit
Heal Type 2 Diabetes
Discover The Real Cause Type 2 DiabetesÖAnd How To Turn It On Its Head I...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.
Purest Body Products
No solvents, no heavy metals, organic, vegan, no animal testing

GOLD

Medically research anti-diabetic effects
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces bl...
Cancerís Natural Enemy
Rose Laurel OPC Plus, 15% discount with Cure Zone Discount Code of LR0...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Healthy Weight Loss
ĒI saw results almost immediately, losing 52 pounds between September and...
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
Healthy Weight Loss
ĒThis plan literally saved my life. I lost 265 pounds and have maintained...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Oraltech Labs
Oraltech Labs Bad Breath Cure
Life Technologyô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
$5 off at Iherb.com
Use referral code X0T949 to get $5 off your first order from iherb.com

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

887 messages, 479,974 topics, topics per page limited to: 150, average number of messages per page: 444, 2 pages,  29,290,676 page views

"The end of the human race will be that it will eventually die of civilization."
~ Albert Einstein

Image Galler Mosaic Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Medianet Ads

Herpes Cure?
It certainly is a major breakthrough in how Herpes is Treated

High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

$10 off Oxy-Powderģ
A special discount for all CureZone members!

Proven Mirena Detox
The Only Legitimate Detox for Treating Mirena Side Effects in 30 Days o...

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Fr...

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Scientist prove anti-diabetic benefits

Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Rid of Your Unbearable Symp...

Dr. Clark: Best Prices You Will Find!
Tools for Healing is the number one source for produc...

Cancerís Natural Enemy
Opc Oleander, 15% Discount With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001

Natural Cancer Remedies

Royal Supreme Flax Hull Lignans
Flax is a well-established source of the essential fatty ac...

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powderģ

Proven Mirena Detox

Cancerís Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powderģ

Proven Mirena Detox

Cancerís Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 0.95 sec at 4/23/2014 8:14:35 PM, requested by 54.82.229.76, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/s2.asp?f=762&c=0&ob=d&m=lilly1 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=8