CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums4250 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Expanded All Messages [14] Posted by look1beyond, Sorted by Date Source: Mosaic: Messages Across All CureZone Forums & Blogs

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Rules
 29,284,901 page views     679 messages     479,916 topics     1 pages
New Message Posting Disabled  

Original Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
43m ago
Search:   Top 300

All Messages [14] Posted by look1beyond, Sorted by Date   Back To Standard Forum View

Like Mosaic on Facebook.com
  • Re: Ear problems by look1beyond  29mo   1,071  Hearing Loss  

one of the very few things i have found working with hearing loss (which normally is degenerative)is the use of mudras. mudra are basically yoga with the hands. when the fingers are placed in a particular way they press certain points to create healing. ... the mudra for hearing and all ear problems is shunya mudra. bend the middle finger till the tip touches the base of your thumb and press it down with the thumb. do this with both hands and keep the position for minimum of 20 mins at a time. you can do it 2 to 3 times a day. this definitely helps with any ear problems as well arrests heari ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: is it safe to remove a mole by yourself? by look1beyond  29mo   1,255  Help Me  C  

from what i know it is definitely not safe to remove a mole by yourself. people usually do that for a wart not a mole. a mole infact is something that should be observed and in case of any change or discoloration or discharge a doctor should be consulted. i would suggest consult a doctor before you try anything. ... Dr. seema anand ... www.lookbeyondindia.in ... twitter: lookbeyondindia   [End]

• Re: Very strange..+ edit by Willowley by look1beyond  29mo   691  Natural Healing  

i am sure when you did foot reflexology you checked that the pain in her feet was not corresponding points to a mid ear infection? some time even though the ear infection may have outwardly gone remnants are still there in the middle ear which would also explain why she was having a jaw ache as well as a headache. do get it checked by a doctor and at the same time continue to work on her ear, throat and sinus points. ... love ... Dr. Seema Anand ... ... Edit: Link removed by forum moderator. ...   [End]

• Re: Lost a stone in nine days on the Grape Cure by look1beyond  29mo   2,791  Weight Loss  

i am sure you have found great results but please for the sake of knowledge read the link i am pasting here. it seriously got me worried ... http://www.quackwatch.org/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/Cancer/grape.html ... love ... Dr. Seema Anand ... www.lookbeyondindia.com ... twitter: lookbeyondindia ...   [End]

• Re: mystery Illness had it ever since I got sick. by look1beyond  29mo   1,212  Acid Reflux/GERD  C  

it seems as if your immune system has taken a beating and possibly your antigen levels are high giving rise to allergies. lets first boost your immune system and then take it from there. for that you need to get a bloodstone, place it just over your naval and sit or lie down and concentrate on your breath. keep the stone there for 30 mins. do this every day for a week and then increase the time to 1hour. bloodstone is an amazing immune system booster. do let me know how you feel after a week. ... love ... Dr. Seema Anand ... www.lookbeyondindia.com ... twitter: lookbeyondindia   [End]

• Re: Taking a Leap of Faith and... by look1beyond  29mo   1,469  Spirituality  C  

you are welcome. this is what i believe in and has seen me through the good and the bad times in my life. to me belief is a leap of faith like in the movie Indiana Jones when he has to walk across the chasm and there is no visible bridge. hope and pray you find what you are looking for ... love ... Dr. seema anand ... www.lookbeyondindia.com ... twitter: lookbeyondindia   [End]

• Re: Severe Eczema came back after medical procedure and BC by look1beyond  29mo   2,843  Eczema/Excema  C  

from what i have read it is very severe and distressing to say the least. here are three things that i feel you can try and god willing you shall create your own miracle. ... 1. find a good hypnotherapist and ask them to do an age regression to find out why you are on a sub conscious plane you are rejecting your own skin and to help you make peace with it. ... 2. get a green aventurine crystal and an amethyst and make crystal charged water with them and wash your skin as many times as you can with that water. also drink the water, intially maybe 3 times a day and slowly build up to as much as y ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Taking a Leap of Faith and... by look1beyond  29mo   1,450  Spirituality  C  

it is so natural to feel let down. you were shown something and nothing happened - this is the true test of faith, to continue to believe even then! if faith is unconditional (actually one cant have conditional faith) just flow with what is happening and trust. with hind sight you will realize that what ever happened, happened for your best and in the process you learnt a valuable lesson. ... dont give up so easily, just flow. ... love ... seema anand ... www.lookbeyondindia.com ... twitter: lookbeyondindia   [End]

• Re: Conscious Conception by look1beyond  29mo   2,007  Pregnancy/Birth  C  

you are welcome. if you need any more details please do feel free to ask. i do hope and pray for both of you that the perfect soul finds it way to your house and gives you the gift of parenting. ... love ... seema anand ... www.lookbeyondindia.com ... twitter: lookbeyondindia   [End]

• Re: Conscious Conception by look1beyond  29mo   2,130  Pregnancy/Birth  C  

one of the best things to do is both you and your partner go into a state of peace and calm. to do that you can chant, listen to music, look at a candle, or (my favorite) count backwards from 10 to 0 and with each descending number feel yourself going in deeper and deeper and at 0 enter your garden. the garden can be a place you already know and are familiar with or can be something your subconscious knows.Once in the garden put your protections and then send a message to the universe for your guardians or spirit guides to be there with you and dont wait for an answer as the answer is alwa ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Safe liver Cleanse and blood cleanse for a 4 year old by look1beyond  29mo   1,563  Dr. Schulze  C  

for cleansing the liver one of the best remedies is ruby. you can make energised water and give it to your son. also get a bloodstone and place it on his solar plexus area (just above the naval). tape it there and keep it overnight. do this every night for as long as it takes. ... Dr. Seema Anand ... www.lookbeyondindia.com ... twitter: lookbeyondindia ...   [End]

• Re: what type of jasper by look1beyond  29mo   599  Crystal Healing  

Jasper is a very commonly available stone and should not be expensive. It is a stone that supports and nurtures you in times of stress and make you feel whole and complete again.it comes in many colors - red, brown, yellow, green, blue and purple. all the stones would have the same basic properties with the added property of the color. if you tell me what you want it for then maybe i could suggest a specific one. ... Dr. Seema Anand ... www.lookbeyondindia.com ... twitter: lookbeyondindia ... blog: seema-lookbeyond.blogspot.com   [End]

• Re: How do I know which crystal is right for me? by look1beyond  29mo   1,891  Crystal Healing  

firstly to buy a pendulum or any crystal for that matter, close your eyes take a deep breath and calm yourself. then very gently lift the crystal asking if it belongs to you. if the crystal is right for you it will lift easily and if it is not you will find a resistance like it is being pulled to the ground. ... ... now for all the problems you have listed here are the crystals that will help. ... metal toxic - smokey quartz ... candida - carnelian ... immune system - bloodstone ( will also look after the pre diabeties) ... digestive - a combination of jasper and citrine ... osteoporosis - amazonite ... here are ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Root Canal Diagnosis looking for alternative healing first, where sh... by look1beyond  29mo   1,134  Root Canals  C  

Since you have decided to try alternate methods, you could try sesame oil. take a swig of the oil in your mouth and swirl and swish it in your mouth for at least 15 mins. the oil will turn frothy and white, make sure you do not swallow any of it. spit it out and then you can rinse your mouth. do this everyday. sesame oil has very therapeutic qualities and will remove any gum, tooth, mouth or even throat problems. i have tried it and it works. the only problem is the after taste, so i brush after. ... Dr. seema anand ... www.lookbeyondindia.com ... Twitter: lookbeyondindia ... Blog:seema-lookbeyond.b ...   [retrieve this message]

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Constipated by medication?
Find relief!
Herpes Cure?
Herpes Treatment Breakthrough
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
Purest Body Products
No solvents, no heavy metals, organic, vegan, no animal testing

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Utopia Silver Supplements
Colloidal Silver Testimonials. Read comments and opinions by users ...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

The Famous Master Cleanse
For the first time ever, we have created the complete master cleans...
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
Tired of Parasites?
Find out how to get rid of them!
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
$5 off at Iherb.com
Use referral code X0T949 to get $5 off your first order from iherb.com

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

679 messages, 479,916 topics, topics per page limited to: 150, average number of messages per page: 679, 1 pages,  29,284,901 page views

"What a wonderful life I've had! I only wish I'd realized it sooner."
~ Colette

Image Galler Mosaic Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Medianet Ads

Herpes Cure?
It certainly is a major breakthrough in how Herpes is Treated

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powder®
A special discount for all CureZone members!

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
All Natural Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Same or ...

Medically Proven Anti-Cancer Benefits
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced wate...

Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Proven Parasite Diet

Cancer’s Natural Enemy
Opc Oleander, 15% Discount With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001

Natural Cancer Remedies

Royal Supreme Flax Hull Lignans
Flax is a well-established source of the essential fatty ac...

Life Technology™

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powder®

Proven Parasite Diet

Cancer’s Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Life Technology™

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powder®

Proven Parasite Diet

Cancer’s Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Life Technology™

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 0.54 sec at 4/23/2014 1:48:29 AM, requested by 23.23.67.57, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/s2.asp?f=762&c=0&ob=d&m=look1beyond , requested 1 pages during this session, y=8