CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums4524 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Expanded All Messages [221] Posted by nyckid10, Sorted by Date Source: Mosaic: Messages Across All CureZone Forums & Blogs

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Rules
 29,285,721 page views     694 messages     479,921 topics     1 pages
New Message Posting Disabled  

Original Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
4m ago
Search:   Top 300

All Messages [221] Posted by nyckid10, Sorted by Date   Back To Standard Forum View

Like Mosaic on Facebook.com
  • Re: Lactic Acid overgrowth - warning on Lactobacillus gg by nyckid10  13d   191  Candida  C  

Yep! It is what allowed my case of candida/leaky gut to become systemic so to say. Before it I had issues, but after one week on it, it turned a moderate case to a severe resistant one. I resent that gastro doc who kept loading me up on random antibiotics!   [End]

• Re: Adrenal fatigue, Hashimoto and Insulin Resistance : where to begin ? by nyckid10  14d   223  Adrenal Fatigue  C  

lol I agree. Lam has good info, explains the condition well, but his treatment approach is ??? His treatment had instant effect on me and why I stuck with it. But it f***ed me over in the long run. ... ... It’s like the Wolf Of Wall Street - you can LEARN A LOT with Jordan Belfort b/c of his knowledge and experience with hustling people... but if you decide to take his approach, you’ll be chilling the short term, but will be screwed in the long run. He’s still paying dividends for what he did. And we’re all paying dividends for taking Lam’s approach. Some of us escape, but most of us get ”caug ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Oral Nystatin effectiveness inside the colon. by nyckid10  15d   144  Candida  

Why specifically S. Boulardii in enemas? Do you know how it works? Does it work better than nystatin enemas? ... ... What brand of S. Boulardii and what dosage is each capsule? Why do you also take by mouth? ... ... Thanks for the information! You’re awesome!   [End]

• Re: Chitosan fiber destroys MATURE candida biofilms and prevents new one... by nyckid10  17d   285  Candida  C  

Jerome, ... ... If taken on an empty stomach, would it have no weight loss effect? I am already underweight and do not want to lose any more. ... ... Otherwise I would be willing to give this a try. How far apart from meals are you supposed to take it? Can you take it together with other antifungals? ... ... In the mornings before any meal I take a cocktail of biofilm busters such as serrapeptase, lumbrokinase, apolactoferrin, and this EDTA/enzyme blend. Do you think adding Chitosan to this cocktail would be effective, or counterproductive? ... ... Thanks for the insight buddy!   [End]

• Re: Candida in stool or by nyckid10  17d   277  Candida  

Jorge, would you still recommend the nystatin enemas as effective?   [End]

• Re: Isocort replacement? Is there Another good natural desiccated thyroi... by nyckid10  19d   176  Adrenal Fatigue  C  

I’m consulting with him over the phone or skype and it will be $300. It is about $100 over the max that I am able to spend. I have to find a way to get the rest.... ... ... I don’t see how to justify his price going from 120 to 300 in just a couple of years. Capitalism at the expense of desperate people :/ ... ...   [End]

• Re: Isocort replacement? Is there Another good natural desiccated thyroi... by nyckid10  20d   190  Adrenal Fatigue  C  

I have the same exact questions regarding Neville. I feel like he more or less uses the same plan for everyone but tweaks it a little bit here and there based on your stage and what supplements/medications you’re currently on. That’s just my hunch though. ... ... Even if there’s a 5% chance that his advice will help me, at this point I have to take that chance. I already ordered his A.C.E. and Licorice. I am really hoping that $300 initial consult is worth it.   [End]

• Re: Isocort replacement? Is there Another good natural desiccated thyroi... by nyckid10  22d   263  Adrenal Fatigue  C  

Ok awesome. He seems like he is compassionate and devoted, not just someone who exploits sick people for money like Lam. Before Lam’s protocol Vitamin C calmed me down. Now my body doesn’t know what to do with it. But I had clearance issues. Maybe people who didn’t might have had other experiences with it.   [End]

• Re: Isocort replacement? Is there Another good natural desiccated thyroi... by nyckid10  22d   271  Adrenal Fatigue  C  

That’s exactly what I read and why I’m confused! I thought maybe you know something I don’t. I never said that HC made my candida worse. I was just pointing out that I am very suspicious of whether it is contributing to my current candida resistance. I attribute it to biofilms, and I am currently addressing that. Cortisone does inhibit the immune system but that is in very HIGH doses. At this point, I am not sure whether the actual HC formulation can contribute to candida growth - just like sugar would. ... ... I had very bad AF since 2008. It didn’t become stage 3D (according to Lam’s website ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Isocort replacement? Is there Another good natural desiccated thyroi... by nyckid10  22d   258  Adrenal Fatigue  C  

Thanks a lot! I am probably going to order the A.C.E. and look into working with Dr. Neville. I did some research and I am honestly a bit turned off by the fact that he basically attributes every ailment to adrenal issues. From your experience, can you tell me how he is different from Dr. Lam or any other ND? I know he doesn’t do the megadosing that Lam does, but what else about him is special? Will he just listen to my history, give me some supplements, and follow up with me every now and then? What therapies does he offer that are unique? ... ... I am basically at a place right now where I g ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Isocort replacement? Is there Another good natural desiccated thyroi... by nyckid10  23d   302  Adrenal Fatigue  C  

Hey wiredgeneration. I always appreciate your insight. I think I would be willing to try the A.C.E. while trying AGAIN to wean off the HC. ... ... Do you think you can give me some insight as to how to dose it while weaning off the HC? I’ve done some research on this A.C.E. but how is it any different from any of the other adrenal extract supplements out there? Those extract supplements seem to crash me, as well as vitamin C and B. ... ... So confused and desperate man. ... ... Any advice would be much appreciated!   [End]

• Re: Isocort replacement? Is there Another good natural desiccated thyroi... by nyckid10  23d   320  Adrenal Fatigue  C  

Hello. Can you please tell me how you know that hydrocortisone makes candida worse? I am currently taking 8.75 mg of HC. I eliminated probably over 90 % of my candida and now it seems to be resistant. I attributed this to biofilms, and I am on a biofilm protocol for it. ... ... I had a severe case of AF. I couldn’t leave my bed without feeling like fainting. I tried Dr. Lam’s protocol and every natural supplement but 20 mg HC was the only thing that held me together at least 10 percent for me to be able to atleast walk again. I weaned off for about 3 and a half months. While being on 3.75 mg I ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Please, Help me in my journey Tapering off HC by nyckid10  50d   181  Adrenal Fatigue  

Our stories are pretty similar. I started 20 mg HC in January of 2013 and started weaning off a couple of months ago. I go down by 1.25 mg every week. Right now I’m on 5 mg. I notice that my metabolism has slowed down a bit. I still have the severe dizziness and weakness, horrible sleep, hair falling out, thin/dry skin, and can’t tolerate a low or high carb diet. I have to moderate it a bit. I can barely drive or even take a 15 minute walk outside without feeling like fainting. ... ... All of this started b/c of my systemic candida and leaky gut that I had since 2008. I went too hard detoxing ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: How to soothe pain after treatment for Amebic Colitis? E hystolitica by nyckid10  59d   233  Parasites  

Hey I’m glad you figured out the cause to your symptoms! ... ... So I don’t know much about these specific parasites but I believe that in order to get your health back to normal you should get the consistency of your intestines back to normal. Try aloe vera juice and glutamine. Glutamine and bone broth are especially good to seal the holes in your intestines and bring the mucosa back to it’s normal form. Slippery elm and DGL are also good as they are soothing emollients and stimulate mucous membrane healing. Coconut Oil is great too. And ofcourse probiotics are essential. Maybe try some milk ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: What to take for sleep? by nyckid10  66d   217  Adrenal Fatigue  

ABSOLUTELY AGREE! There’s a reason the body is designed to require sleep. So much essential healing occurs when one is asleep. I am prolly going to stay away from the benzos. I don’t want to acquire another problem, I have enough. ... ... I think if I get a couple of months of REAL rest I will finally be able to leave my house without fearing of fainting. ... ... Just gotta figure out how to accomplish this!!   [End]

• What to take for sleep? by nyckid10  67d   254  Adrenal Fatigue  

Hello, ... ... I have been dealing with severe adrenal exhaustion for a long time and one thing that doesn’t seem to improve is sleep. I feel much better during the day when I can get a decent night’s sleep of at least 8 hours without constantly waking up, but it rarely happens. I’ve tried all kinds of pharmaceutical meds and natural herbs/hormones. I currently take melatonin 3 mg, but it only gets me to sleep but I end up waking up a couple of times in the middle of the night in horror and in pain and it takes me hours to get back to sleep. ... ... I’ve tried klonopin, rozerem ( which is basicall ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Lactoferrin Study & About Me by nyckid10  88d   228  Candida Forum  C  

Hey thanks so much! Those articles and the information you gave me have been a huge help. Greatly appreciated!   [End]

• Re: can anyone recommend a doctor in New York who will prescribe nystati... by nyckid10  3mo   111  Candida Forum  

You can order it online. Sent you a PM.   [End]

• Re: can anyone recommend a doctor in New York who will prescribe nystati... by nyckid10  3mo   75  Candida Forum  

U can order it online. I sent you a PM.   [End]

• Re: Lactoferrin Study & About Me by nyckid10  3mo   255  Candida Forum  C  

Yeah that is quite rediculous isn’t it. So the only problem is when the magnesium or calcium is in the supplement itself? So what the hell is the point of making the supplement lol? ... ... So if I take a multimineral supplement later on in the day...it won’t help build back up the biofilm? It won’t be put to use? ... ... I haven’t found serrapeptase without mag stearate. I have been taking these supps for a while now...and I don’t know if they’re doing much concerning the biofilm...maybe it’s b/c of the calcium and mag supplementation I’m doing for my adrenals. I think I should prolly stop that....   [retrieve this message]

• Re: share your success story! by nyckid10  3mo   129  Candida Forum  

why what’s wrong?   [End]

• Re: Is this BLOOD in my BOWEL MOVEMENT?! by nyckid10  3mo   458  Parasites Forum  C  

I had a IGE count of over 2000 when anything above 100 is considered ”high”....and 2 doctors told me that it is just ”allergies” LOL. You can’t count on them. Your immune system is in the gut, so if any antibodies are elevated, your gut is most likely in pretty bad shape. Treating the gut as a whole instead of just attacking specific parasites seems like a more promising approach, especially if the issues have gone chronic.   [End]

• Re: Lactoferrin Study & About Me by nyckid10  3mo   284  Candida Forum  C  

Hey I suspect I probably have some left over biofilms from a chronic severe candida infestation that I had for years. I am about 95% cured now but I feel like I won’t be able to get to 100% unless I get rid of these biofilms. So far I’m taking serrapeptase, lumbrokinase, apolactoferrin, EDTA early in the morning. I also however supplement with a multi mineral supplement, which does contain calcium and magnesium. Is this counter productive? Should I stop taking the multi mineral supplement? I’m just afraid that the EDTA and such is robbing me from essential minerals. Any advice would be gre ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Am I experiencing Die-off symptoms from ONE dosage of Coconut oil (w... by nyckid10  3mo   1,267  Parasites Forum  C  

Wow hey missfoxy. I live in New York City too and am 23 years old now. I had almost the EXACT symptoms as you when I was 18! And I also saw worms eventually when I did coffee enemas. I have pictures of them saved. Anyways pretty much all of my digestive issues are gone now after years and years of struggling and losing the best years of my life. Maybe I can help you. I sent you a PM.   [End]

• Re: share your success story! by nyckid10  3mo   273  Candida Cure Forum  

Hey. My candida went from absolutely severe to which I oouldn’t tolerate any foods to pretty much non existent. I did a lot but my adrenals failed me in the process. I can give you some tips but you gotta tell me a little more about your situation. I sent you a PM.   [End]

• Re: For anyone suffering, i made a short video by nyckid10  3mo   445  Fibromyalgia Cure  C  

I completely understand where you’re coming from buddy. I’m not trying to downplay how sick you are or have been. I agree that everyone has a different case, and if we find the right protocol, we can heal. The human body is extremely resilient once we take out what is bothering it and give it what it requires. ... ... I’m just speaking from personal experience, and I know that it brings great relief to set a certain ”timeframe” for healing...so that we have something to look forward to aside from being sick beyond comprehension. ... ... I had so much willpower for so many years. I kept telling mysel ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: For anyone suffering, i made a short video by nyckid10  3mo   568  Fibromyalgia Cure  C  

Hey yeah cool video I subscribed to both ur youtube and facebook. If you have serious issues like most of us have had on here I don’t think it’s realistic though to think you will be ”cured” in 60 days. But if you have sort of a mild case....then I think you have a great shot at curing yourself...QUICK. I hope that’s the case for you! ... ...   [End]

• Re: Best enzyme product for Candida by nyckid10  6mo   542  Candida Cure Forum  

Hey so do you still have the serrapeptase and lumbrokinase included in your daily biofilm protocol? Or have you stopped those? I’m wondering what to do and whether I should continue to take those products against biofilms. Did you find them to be helpful? I don’t really feel them doing much....but maybe they are. I also take apolactoferrin and EDTA...   [End]

• Need Advice regarding HC... by nyckid10  6mo   242  Adrenal Fatigue Supp  

Hello everyone, ... ... So as a total LAST resort I started to take Hydrocortisone back in February of 2013. This was when Lam’s protocol for 5 months made me crash BIG TIME, and all other natural herbs weren’t doing anything for me. I couldn’t even gather the energy to walk around my house for MONTHS, so I just HAD TO do something. Well anyways, I really didn’t notice any real difference when starting the HC since I had other physical issues at the time...so I kept taking it....20 mg - 10 mg in the morning, 5mg 4 hours afterwards and 5 mg four hours after that. I decided I would keep up with ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: 22 years old. Very Ill. Extreme Fatigue. Digestive Issues Etc. Need ... by nyckid10  6mo   1,603  Lyme ("Lime")  C  

I AGREE WITH CUTELION! There is a cause to everything. People exhibit symptoms b/c of some culprit....whether it’s their genetic predispositions to metals or whatever. But you really can’t go wrong with treating metals b/c atleast you’re treating a CAUSE and not an EFFECT of something hidden. Also please don’t discount the gut issues....if they progressed enough, you have to keep that in control until you chelate. Otherwise you won’t be able to properly detox from the metals and bad bugs. ... ... :)   [End]

• Re: Which probiotic strains re the most important aganist Candida albica... by nyckid10  6mo   362  Candida Support  

Hey may I ask you do you also supplement currently with Saccharomyces Boullardi? I realize you say you take nystatin. I just began taking nystatin, and was wondering how to space it out from my dose of Saccharomyces....since it is in fact a yeast and the nystatin will kill it. How many hours do you wait to separate them? ... ... Thanks!   [End]

• Re: Magnesium/biofilm by nyckid10  6mo   318  Candida Support  

Damn! I’ve been supplementing some magnesium, calcium, among other minerals for a while now! It does justice to my Adrenal Fatigue though! So don’t know if I wanna stop :/ :/ ... tough dilemma :/   [End]

• Re: Biofilm protocol and probiotiocs by nyckid10  6mo   484  Candida Support  

Okay thank you! So you take the biofilm busters and probiotics together? I usually space them out 30 minutes apart....and I don’t even think that’s enough. I can’t afford to wake up in the middle of the night because I have severe adrenal fatigue...and need a whole night’s rest. You take your EDTA along with the apolactoferrin? I currently have the EDTA, apolactoferrin, and biofilm busters, along with nystatin....just don’t know what the best schedule would be to take all these supps...along with the probiotics ofcourse. I try to take it away from food as much as possible...in the morning. ...   [retrieve this message]

• Biofilm protocol and probiotiocs by nyckid10  6mo   505  Candida Support  

Hello everyone. I am in the middle of a biofilm protocol. I currently take 600mg Apolactoferrin, 120,000 SPU’s of Serrapeptase, and 720,000 Units of Lumbrokinase as soon as I wake up on an empty stomach. After 30 minutes I take a very high dose of probiotics. ... ... I have a question to anyone knowledgeable about this topic. Are the high doses of biofilm busting enzymes that I take interfering with the benefits of the probiotics? Do these enzymes affect the probiotics? Am I taking them too close together, and should I space out the probiotics and enzymes more? I don’t want to be doing somethin ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: MAJOR breakthrough - Thyroid support crucial! by nyckid10  7mo   1,083  Adrenal Fatigue  

What about going on pharmaceutical thyroid hormonal support...like 1/4 grain nature-throid. Or would you recommend the supplements instead? I do feel like I’m missing something.   [End]

• Re: Great new article on candida biofilms by nyckid10  7mo   321  Candida Support  

Would coffee enemas be just as effective in irrigating the colon and dissolving the candida niche? I’ve done them in the past...and I felt that it was stimulating peristalsis of the intestines....making it easier for colonies to come out.   [End]

• Re: My biofilm protocol, that seems to be workin by nyckid10  7mo   568  Candida Support  

Yes....I’m definetely willing to do enemas if I have to....I remember it helping whipe out the residual bits of candida that were hiding behind mucous in my large intestine.   [End]

• Re: My biofilm protocol, that seems to be workin by nyckid10  7mo   558  Candida Support  

Thats awesome ! I plan on starting the protocol as soon as my supplements come in. I just dont know how to dose and when to take..but I guess ill follow a variation of what was already posted. I hope this is the last step for me :)   [End]

• Re: My biofilm protocol, that seems to be workin by nyckid10  7mo   554  Candida Support  

I have all the same questions you have!   [End]

• Re: Anyone have more info on candida biofilms? by nyckid10  7mo   353  Candida Support  

Ofcourse all of this is experimental :/ Unfortunately... ... ... But that’s a lot of biofilm busters that i would be taking. Also, royal jelly contains sugar no? wouldn’t that be counter productive?   [End]

• Re: Anyone have more info on candida biofilms? by nyckid10  7mo   407  Candida Support  

How exactly does EDTA work to remove candida biofilms? How much would I have to take? ... ... I’ve already been taking carvacrol...don’t rlly feeling anything different from it. ... ... And what supplements contain cis-2-decenoid acid? ... ... Those other supps that I mentioned won’t work if I take them the right way?   [End]

• Anyone have more info on candida biofilms? by nyckid10  7mo   438  Candida Support  

Hello. My candida symptoms are basically gone. From time to time however I do get itchy after eating some foods. Compared to years ago where I couldn’t put anything in my mouth without getting horrible brain fog, skin eruptions, muscle twitching, bloating/gas, depression, fatigue etc. ... I am in a very good position. I just want to eradicate any possible biofilms that I may have stuck in me. Does anyone have any more information on this. I know there are a couple of posts below on it...but I need some more info. Does the candida hide behind the biofilms? How exactly does this work. And ho ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: My biofilm protocol, that seems to be workin by nyckid10  8mo   654  Candida Support  

Hello. I got rid of most of my candida...over 95% of my symptoms are gone. I realized recently though that I still have a biofilm layer lodged in my intestines. Your protocol seems very good. May I please ask why you chose the supplements that you did? How effective are they against biofilms? I feel like these biofilms are so resistant...I’m willing to try anything at this point.   [End]

• Re: Anticandida biofilm !! by nyckid10  8mo   742  Candida Support  

Yes I absolutely agree. The biofilms are the hardest part to get rid of! Would you reccomend taking high doses of saccharomyces boullardi for biofilms as well...as I’ve heard that this type of yeast competes with candida in the intestines. It is as effective for biofilms?   [End]

• Re: Anticandida biofilm !! by nyckid10  8mo   793  Candida Support  

What are you recommending? For people to take these supplements as a measure to fight the candida biofilms?   [End]

• Re: Chelators and a theory !! by nyckid10  8mo   513  Candida Support  

Yes I think the key is to get your immune system back and running!   [End]

• Re: Chelators and a theory !! by nyckid10  8mo   533  Candida Support  

DMPS is what saved me! I did IV. After months and months of treatment with it, my candida was so much easier to kill after being resistant for too long. Chelation and candida should always be discussed together in my opinion. There is definetely some correlation. So good job for bringing it up dvjorge! ... ... Cutler’s protocol aggravated my candida to a point while being on it for 5 months. But I feel that it ultimately also helped, just destroyed my adrenals in the process. But for anybody seriously seeking out a solution to candida after years of being so sick with resistant candida that ju ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Help please by nyckid10  8mo   919  Adrenal Fatigue  C  

When I hear a story like yours it really hits me b/c I’ve been through all of that. It’s really tough and scary when we feel soo alone, when no one believes us and only blames us, when in fact we are so weak b/c we have been strong for so long. I think these types of issues are increasing these days, but the medical field refuses to acknowledge it. I just turned 23 and have been dealing with this also since about 15. I found out it could be heavy metals, so I chelated for about a year and got much better. Plz look into that. Also, I think you should focus on your gut more, maybe get a food ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: High Doses of Vitamin C....Lam by nyckid10  8mo   747  Adrenal Fatigue  

High dosing vitamin C picked me up from the first severe crash of my life in May of 2012....but then put me in an even bigger crash 5 months later once my body started to ”reject” any dose of vitamin C. I am still unable to take Vitamin C....even one gram. It’s really weird and I am still having trouble understanding why after 9 months going off I am still having trouble tolerating Vitamin C. It makes me super wired and then Bam I’m like a dead person for 2 days afterwards. And btw I chelated from metals using cutler’s protocol, IV DMPS, cilantro/chlorella for about 11 months...and that wa ...   [retrieve this message]

• How does the heat, sun and beach water affect AF? by nyckid10  9mo   447  Adrenal Fatigue  

To further Sherpa’s post below...I was wondering how exactly the heat can affect someone with severe adrenal fatigue, like myself. I am now recovering from a severe crash for about 10 days now. I have had insane crying spells and severe depression during this time but am slowly getting better and stabilizing. My family wants to go away next month to a carribean island for a week. I was wondering if this can make my condition worse. I am barely able to sweat or walk long distances. I don’t know how I am going to be able to handle the beach water. My skin is also very sensitive and thin. ... ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Will I ever look normal again? by nyckid10  9mo   476  Candida Support  

Hey I’ve been through it all regarding candida. Maybe I can help you. I sent you a PM.   [End]

• Re: Still going.. just. (posted Dying from ME/CFS a year ago) by nyckid10  9mo   1,595  Liver Flush Support  C  

For me I found that no matter what I did my gut wouldn’t heal...but would only get worse. Only after I chelated for about 11 months did my gut start to heal on its own. It’s so strange. It’s a catch 22. But I chelated with a rreally really messed up gut. I did saunas and coffee enemas very frequently during that period....so I guess that helped. It was hard to tolerate for me after a certain period...but now I realize that my adrenals were getting weaker and weaker and that was why. But the weaker my adrenals got and the weaker I felt...the more stuff I did to stimulate myself...until I co ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Still going.. just. (posted Dying from ME/CFS a year ago) by nyckid10  10mo   1,621  Liver Flush Support  C  

I just want to say that I have read your stories and you are an inspiration to all of us. No matter how bad you are you keep fighting and still are poised to get better, when many people would just give in and feel sorry for themselves. ... ... Heavy metals is CERTAINLY at the root of your issues. But your gut and bile flow is so weak also...and it’s so difficult to detox and remove metals when that is occuring. But all of this you already know. I am sure you will find a way to get the metals out, and get your bile and detox channels working again. Have you considered an infrared sauna? Or is ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: new person here hey by nyckid10  10mo   276  Adrenal Fatigue  

You say that the stuff that you are intolerant to are the evil....but then say that carbs are not the evil. That’s a contradiction since carbs would feed any potential parasites and candida that one with AF could have...so eating a high carb diet would actually keep the leaky gut and inflammation going. It’s important to starve the culprit and eliminate it out of your intestinal tract. Only then can the inflammation subside and stress on the body relieved. ... ... I’m not saying that everyone with AF has candida or parasites....I’m saying that inflammation and intestinal issues goes along with ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: new person here hey by nyckid10  10mo   292  Adrenal Fatigue  

Hey new girl. Maybe you wanna fill us in on your symptoms, age, how long you’ve been sick and to what degree so we can get a better understanding of what’s going on. I been through a lot maybe I can give you some suggestions.   [End]

• Re: new person here hey by nyckid10  10mo   282  Adrenal Fatigue  

Quite simply put it’s very dangerous to recommend a diet high in carbs when there is a great chance that a person’s AF could be caused by gut infections. When the intestinal mucosa is compromised because of this....your immune system gets hit and you also develop a body full of inflammation. Going on such a high carb root might bring temporary relief but if there are hidden gut infecitons and subsequently inflammed intestines this type of diet will do MUCH more harm than good in the long run. ... ... We have to remember that something is causing AF....internally. You gotta get the bad stuff ou ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: DHEA supplementation with HC A MUST! by nyckid10  10mo   937  Adrenal Fatigue  C  

I always get that urge and those pains....especially when I’m trying to sleep...now that you mention it. ... ... I tried playing some badminton today....it hurts so much afterwards....even after only like 15 minutes of play. I think it has a lot more to do with collagen loss and very weak connective tissue that comes along with severe AF. I had this MUCH worse when I wasn’t even supplementing with any HC... but for you it might be a weaning off symptom I guess... ... ... I hope I can start weaning off soon :/ ... ... I wish u the best Marie in your recovery....you’ve been through a lot you deserve it.   [retrieve this message]

• Re: DHEA supplementation with HC A MUST! by nyckid10  10mo   942  Adrenal Fatigue  C  

Interesting you mention this. I am currently taking 20 mg of hydrocortisone daily, for about 6 months already...10 in morning, 5 in afternoon, 5 before dinner. I am planning on slowly weaning off starting in August...when I will be done with studying and further stresses. I got into this horrific mess from severe candida die off for years accompanied by no sleep pulling all nighters for school, and a ”till I collapse” attitude. Well surely enough in May of 2012 I literally collapsed. I couldn’t walk out of my bed without feeling totally out of breath and being weak in the knees. Lam’s prot ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: How many billion probiotics should I take for Candida Please HELP!!! by nyckid10  10mo   517  Candida Support  

I agree when my candida was bad Saccharomyces Boulardii was very powerful but I found it to be too much when I upped the dose...made me kinda constipated.....and that’s not good as you need to be having frequent bowel movement’s to eliminate candida. How about with you? What brand and what dose did you take? I hear it crowds out the candida in the intestines....and that probably explains why I felt so congested while taking it...cuz it was literally fighting for space with the candida.   [End]

• Re: What is your weight story? by nyckid10  11mo   410  Adrenal Fatigue  C  

Yeah I’ve been having weird weight fluctuations recently too. Back when I had really bad candida/leaky gut and none of my food would get digested I was at about 140...pretty skinny for a male who is 5’ 10. Then I pretty much stayed at that weight for the first 6 months of severe AF, and all of a sudden starting in January of this year....I gained 25 pounds in a matter of like 2 - 3 months....out of no where. My diet didn’t change....I actually barely ate that much....just the same paleolithic protein low carb diet I was always eating. I started to take a cortisol supplement AFTER the weigh ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Just really want to vent. Feeling depressed and so sick of all these... by nyckid10  11mo   1,071  Anxiety  C  

I know it sucks how alone you can feel. I am currently dealing with severe adrenal issues and it takes on the same face as anxiety disorders but it’s really much more physical then mental or emotional. Something is wrong with your body, especially considering you have candida. You will be amazed at how much of the anxiety goes away once the body including the adrenal glands are replenished. I sent you a direct message.   [End]

• Re: Group meditation? Anyone? by nyckid10  12mo   754  Adrenal Fatigue  C  

Hey Amber, ... ... I sent you a PM. ...   [End]

• Re: Advice on the best strategy to get rid of severe candida. by nyckid10  12mo   530  Candida Support  

Hello. I beat candida. But it took me a a long time doing the wrong things and at the wrong time to finally figure it out. I got some info maybe I can help you. I sent you a PM.   [End]

• Re: 4 Year Hives/Rash Mystery (Need a real life Dr. House) by nyckid10  13mo   1,308  Allergies & Intolera  C  

You will be surprised about how much of the above symptoms will go away once your intestinal tract is cleaned out and mucous membranes are working as they should. ... ... You might have some parasites and candida that area leading to leaky gut. The gut is the most important area to good health. You mentioned you have some reactions to certain types of foods. Your tight junctions in your intestines might be compromised and that is what is leading your to develop immune reactions and rashes. The immune system is actually located in the gut...just as is the nervous system. Hence why I’m saying th ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: My Candida Journal by nyckid10  13mo   416  Candida Support  

Hey I sent you a PM.   [End]

• Re: Extremely Ill after sex by nyckid10  13mo   2,039  Adrenal Fatigue  C  

I am now realizing that this issue is more common than I thought. I honestly thought I was cursed and the only one. I also had problems since middle school/high school, and it got really bad in college when I developed really bad leaky gut/candida/acne/anxiety. ... ... I currently got rid of the candida/leaky gut/parasites but am not totally drained out because of what I was putting my body through during all of that detox! I am currently dealing with severe adrenal exhaustion. Maybe I can help you with some things that I learned and did to get better, and tell you what to avoid. I sent you a PM.   [retrieve this message]

• Re: IV Nutrients by nyckid10  13mo   406  Adrenal Fatigue  

Hey hawksfan I sent you a PM.   [End]

• Re: Newbie here -- seeking advice on the epic Candida battle by nyckid10  14mo   746  Candida Support  C  

Hey lloon, ... ... Yes it is extremely overwhelming. I think I can help you with at least some of the stuff based on my own experience. I sent you a PM.   [End]

• Re: Some help perhaps? by nyckid10  14mo   993  Adrenal Fatigue  C  

This is a great explanation! ... ... I was running on pure adrenaline and I thought I was doing ”fine” when I was in school all day, crammed for tests all night, all the while doing coffee enemas, infrared saunas, parasite cleanses, taking antifungals, etc. ... ... My body was in a constant high cortisol state until May of 2012 when the stress load from school and the detox load from my body was too much and my adrenals couldn’t keep up with my body’s cortisol and adrenaline demands. ... ... Then came the severe crash and I haven’t been the same ever since. Lam’s protocol got me better for a couple of ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Retention enemas with S.Boulardii by nyckid10  14mo   911  Candida Support  

Whew thanks for the reassurance...I honestly thought maybe I was just crazy or something. ... ... I was extremely devoted to getting rid of the candida in a short time span...and I would TOTALLY ignore all of the adrenal response I was getting when I was killing it off. I was determined not to let it deter me from getting rid of it and not let it consume any more of my life...now looking back I should have taken short breaks in between in order for my adrenal reserve to get replenished. Usually this is done in sleep...but I was never sleeping because I would take heavy doses of probiotics befor ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Retention enemas with S.Boulardii by nyckid10  14mo   894  Candida Support  

Absolutely! I have found that this is certainly the case. The lower colon is the hardest part....the candida really is deeply embedded in the walls of the lower colon. ... ... But that doesn’t necessarily mean that you have to do antifungal enemas to get rid of the candida in the lower colon. What I found from experience is that what you take orally is really what makes the difference. As it goes through your stomach and small intestine....it is also actively deactivating the candida in the colon....the enemas are really there to just flush out the dead candida that are attached to the walls. ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Who on this forum can attribute antibiotic or steroid use to their C... by nyckid10  15mo   482  Candida Support  

It’s not as simple as antibiotics or steroids. ... ... I know people who have been on antibiotics for YEARS...drink alcohol, don’t sleep, eat junk food...and don’t deal with candida. ... ... First off you have to be susceptible to it...that’s the bottom line in my opinion...some people just will never get it...other people it doesn’t take much to get it....other people are in the middle...they have experienced things that set them in a viscious cycle of events that perpetuate the illness.. ... ... That’s what happened with me. When I was in elementary school I had amalgam fillings installed and also brok ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Freelee cured her candidiasis & acne in 10 days of eating... by nyckid10  15mo   1,364  Adrenal Fatigue  C  

”natway’s” credibility has been gone a looong time ago. ... ... I just hope other people realize this...unfortunately some confused and hopeless people don’t realize this and will be fooled pursuing this stuff....but I can’t control others so I’m just going to stop trying. ... ...   [End]

• Re: A possible solution to candidiasis finally? by nyckid10  15mo   2,147  Candida Support  C  

I also used to believe this...but now am starting to realize that the candida byproducts that get transferred in the blood are really what are causing the horrible nervous system issues....it attacks your enzyme function and neurotransmitter function. The toxins hit your nervous system and make you feel like you got it in your brain, spinal column etc. ... ... Most of the neurotransmitters in our body are located in our intestines....and if candida colonies are localized in that area....then surely it will feel like the stuff is stuck in our spine. It’s more that the toxic byproducts are flowi ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Freelee cured her candidiasis & acne in 10 days of eating... by nyckid10  15mo   1,407  Adrenal Fatigue  C  

hey everybody, ... ... let’s all agree to stop responding to this natway character :) ... ... this is surely the last time i’m doing it. ... ... i hope you’re all having a good day. ... ...   [End]

• Re: NATWAY= eating 77 bananas a day is not the answer. by nyckid10  15mo   315  Adrenal Fatigue  C  

The easiest way to die is to eat 100 bananas a day. No joke...check the medical literature. ... ... You will get severe heart arrhythmia and heart attack.....from all that potassium...   [End]

• Re: candida depression.. by nyckid10  15mo   591  Candida Support  C  

Hello there, ... ... I will tell you that your words resemble so many of the people’s thoughts here on curezone - candida forum. ... ... That is just the nature of the illness. It takes over your intestinal environment...where most of your neurotransmitters are located. And your neurotransmitters are responsible for how your mood is...hence the horrible depression. ... ... The toxins in your intestines seep into your bloodstream and your body is in constant attack. Your body enzymes don’t function properly, and your biochemistry goes out of whack. ... ... You should not blame yourself! So long as you have ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: How to wean off of HC after taking it for short period by nyckid10  15mo   363  Adrenal Fatigue  

Okay got it. ... ... Thanks guys :)   [End]

• How to wean off of HC after taking it for short period by nyckid10  15mo   428  Adrenal Fatigue  

I have only been taking Hydrocortisone for about 3 weeks now don’t really feel that I need it anymore, and don’t want to become dependent on it. ... ... How do I safely wean off of it? ... ... Will it be easier since I have only been on it for 3 weeks? ... ... I am currently taking 30 mg in divided doses. 10 mg in the morning, 10 mg 4 hours later, 5 mg four hours later, and 5 mg at bedtime. ... ... Thanks :) ... ...   [End]

• Re: Dr. Joel Fuhrman's book "Eat to Live" - Nataway :) by nyckid10  15mo   2,107  Adrenal Fatigue  C  

I think it’s great that you are posting on this forum and not the candida forum. ... ... Your advice might be very beneficial for those with adrenal fatigue (from a differing underlying cause) but not to those who have full blown candida related complex as their underlying cause of their adrenal fatigue. ... ... I repeat your advice on dieting is very harmful for those people who have their bodies filled with candida byproducts and intestines overwhelmed by fungal candida. ... ... But it may actually be very beneficial to those that might not be suffering from candida after all :) ... ... So please choose ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Aloe Vera Juice/Gel by nyckid10  15mo   724  Adrenal Fatigue  

This is GOOOD stuff. I have taken it for over a year. It will help relieve the inflammation in your body, while supporting your body in the process. It helps kill the bad bugs too. ... ... If you have a lot of infections in your intestines it might overwhelm you though if you take too much, making your adrenals matters worse....so take with caution. ... ... Just see how you feel.   [End]

• Re: I can't go on. by nyckid10  15mo   1,052  Candida Support  

These ”invisible” illnesses that so many of us on this forum have put us in such lonesome positions, while we are already so broken and in pain, it’s beyond overwhelming. It’s good that we can try to vent here because people actually understand. My mother keeps suggesting for me to see a therapist, but I would never do so, because the therapist would never acknowledge my ”invisible” illness and therefore would have no clue what I been through. It would only make me worse, knowing that she is listening and giving me advise but really probably sees it all as psychosomatic as well. ... ... It’s re ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Bone broth by nyckid10  15mo   891  Adrenal Fatigue  

Very interesting that u post this because I also got tired of using used bones. My dad went to a butcher shop and told the butcher to cut up a bunch of beef bones for me....the ones with a lot of marrow. And it lasts for weeks. I suggest you try it. ... ... So far I feel its replenishing my body. When I took a collagen supplement I felt like it was too much at one time for my body. The soups though are really making a difference :) ... ... I suggest u purchase those bones and cook them for atleast six hours every day before u drink. ... ...   [End]

• Re: I can't go on. by nyckid10  15mo   965  Candida Support  

It’s not as simple as an 80/10/10 diet. ... ... Enough said.   [End]

• Re: I can't go on. by nyckid10  15mo   1,005  Candida Support  

You’re absolutely right. ... ... It was when I started to look at candida as a SYMPTOM rather than a CAUSE....that I began to really treat it. ... ... Instead of just attacking it with restrictive diets and taking massive doses of antifungals...I finally looked into heavy metal chelation. ... ... I did a whole year of IV DMPS, ALA/DMSA (cutler’s method), cilantro/chlorella, saunas, coffee enemas, etc. ... ... I remember taking antifungals before I did the chelation and the horrid endless die off...and then once I decided to try taking antifungals after chelation ... all of a sudden feeling like wow the fu ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: I can't go on. by nyckid10  15mo   1,028  Candida Support  

Lol with that statement right there you prove you don’t know what people on this forum are really dealing with. You say it so nonchalantly. ”Everyone has candida, it’s just when it blooms out of balance that it becomes a problem.” ... ... For people with Candida Related Complex, Our whole bodies are full with candida byproducts! All the Time! ... ... It’s not just mild candidiasis that you get in your mouth, or some type of rash that you get. ... ... It is when your entire intestinal mucosal system is just packed with candida colonies, and they release byproducts into the blood. CANDIDA RELATED COMPLEX ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: All signs of calorie restriction by nyckid10  15mo   1,316  Candida Debate  

I’m attacking you because I dealt with this illness, got myself out, and know all of what it entails. ... ... It’s hard to keep reading someone plug some diet that TOTALLY negates any real recovery that a person who has candida related complex should get. ... ... If people have benefited from your diet, great. Those people don’t have candida. If you benefited then great, but you didn’t have candida. You don’t know what candida is if you got better from your diet. ... ... Candida is something deep in your intestinal mucosal system. It takes over your biochemistry. You cannot be feeding it so much carbs ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: I can't go on. by nyckid10  15mo   1,042  Candida Support  

You don’t necessarily need tests done to show that you have candida. ... ... Candida related complex is mainly diagnosed by the person himself, not any stupid incompetent doctor. ... ... You have to go by the symptoms. What happens after you eat carbohydrates? Do you have dandruff? Skin rashes, acne, ringworm? Do you have eye floaters? Do you get extremely spaced out like you’re drunk after eating carbs? Disorientation, brain fog, OCD, ADHD? ... ... As soon I got rid of the candida colonies and its byproducts I got rid of the above symptoms. ... ... But my main mistake was not giving myself recovery periods ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: All signs of calorie restriction by nyckid10  15mo   1,344  Candida Debate  

people who have candida related complex cannot take you seriously because they react horribly to all forms of carbohydrates!! it makes them worse when their whole body is filled with candida colonies and its byproducts in their blood. the carbs feed the candida and drive them nuts!! ... ... ... you don’t know what the hell candida is. ... ... you have no business being on this forum. ... ... you really are diverting attention away from real helpful advice that people are giving. ... ... i was advised to take coconut oil by a person on this forum and because of him my recovery was quickened. i thank him for t ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Finally removed the stressor, but severely exhausted my body in the ... by nyckid10  15mo   587  Adrenal Fatigue  C  

Hey thanks I’m going to look into that book :)   [End]

• Re: Finally removed the stressor, but severely exhausted my body in the ... by nyckid10  15mo   535  Adrenal Fatigue  C  

That’s so nice of you! :) ... ... THANKS! ... ... Likewise to you.   [End]

• Re: Finally removed the stressor, but severely exhausted my body in the ... by nyckid10  15mo   564  Adrenal Fatigue  C  

yes I am totally symptoms free in regards to the candida. I don’t react to carbohydrates anymore, at all. ... ... My brain fog comes from the adrenal issues now...and so does the crazy hypoglycemia, fatigue, muscle weakness, dry skin ... ... But since I removed the stressor I think I can recover now but it will take a long time since I used up every bit of energy reserves I had to get rid of this shit. ... ...   [End]

• Re: My controversial take on Candida problems by nyckid10  15mo   1,374  Candida Debate  

I don’t know whether Sky has candida or not. ... ... But your direct quote is ”FAT is root cause of Candidiasis, not sugar.” ... ... I have dealt with CANDIDIASIS for over 5 YEARS. And I have CURED my candidiasis by taking in loads of fats and limiting my carb intake to low carb fruits, buckwheat, brown rice. ... ... For people who actually have CANDIDIASIS....it is very hard to take you seriously. ... ... This is THE CANDIDA FORUM. ... ... Maybe your no fat diet can help Sky, but if he has Candidiasis, then your no fat diet WILL NOT HELP HIM. ... ... You and Anthony should make your own forum, and post there all ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: My controversial take on Candida problems by nyckid10  15mo   1,476  Candida Debate  

That’s interesting. ... ... Fats saved my life. I was consuming 6 tablespoons of coconut oil a day and I felt GREAT from it and the candida was being killed off in bunches as a result. ... ... And the paleolithic diet of only meats and veggies also benefited me greatly. I occasionally had a green apple of a strawberry here and there. ... ... Now I’m candida free and recovering my adrenals. ... ... Your theory is for people who don’t have or know what candida is or feels like. ... ... This is the candida forum. ... ... STOP BOTHERING PEOPLE. ... ... Thanks.   [End]

• Re: I can't go on. by nyckid10  15mo   1,105  Candida Support  

You resemble my every thought within the last couple of years of my life. I am 22 years old. ... ... You are lucky you are still showing up as high cortisol. Once your adrenals crash cortisol production will be so hard to achieve...and they everything becomes soooo much harder to do. ... ... Savior your adrenals as much as you can, because once you crash the hopeless thoughts you have now go from thoughts into reality, and then you start to feel like the ONLY way out is to end it all. ... ... I’ve been there the last 8 months and it has been hell. ... ... You have to look into heavy metals. I was treating the ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Finally removed the stressor, but severely exhausted my body in the ... by nyckid10  15mo   620  Adrenal Fatigue  C  

Getting spaced out feelings after eating carbohydrates. Leaky gut, ringworm, severe brain fog, scalp itchiness and dandruff, severe acne and other rashes, very bloated and gassy...especially after any sort of carb was ingested etc. ... ... Candida is definetely often confused with other things...I am 100 percent certain candida is what I had. Mainly because it was correlated to eating carbohydrates. That’s why I don’t take anyone on this forum seriously who says that candida and carb intake is not related. IT IS!!! ... ... Not to mention the intense die off I felt when killing it...and the yeast ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Finally removed the stressor, but severely exhausted my body in the ... by nyckid10  15mo   644  Adrenal Fatigue  C  

Yes I have heard about this too. ... ... But extremely low cortisol production by the adrenal glands in itself can cause candida to flourish. And that’s what was happening to me and why I couldn’t get rid of the final 10 percent of what was in me. ... ... And the hydrocortisone is giving me back the energy I needed to eliminate the rest of what was stuck in the mucous membranes of my large intestine. ... ... I only plan on using it short term though, and then wean off. ... ... It is true that high or low cortisol in the body can be a big contributing factor to fungal infections. ... ... You gotta find that ba ...   [retrieve this message]

• Finally removed the stressor, but severely exhausted my body in the proc... by nyckid10  15mo   839  Adrenal Fatigue  C  

To whoever is familiar with my story, I have had severe candida related complex over the last 4 - 5 years. ... ... I did many different protocols and detoxes and finally did a whole year of chelation using IV DMPS, cutler’s protocol, chlorella/cilantro, Algin, saunas, coffee enemas. ... ... Then I did a whole year of intense candida detox using antifungals, aloe vera, DGL, glutamine, slippery elm, saunas, coffee enemas...zero carb dieting etc. ... ... During this period, I had no idea that the adrenals were SOOO much involved in such an intense detox. I was a full time college student, having sleeples ...   [retrieve this message]

• I think I developed rebound scurvy - not sure please help by nyckid10  16mo   924  Adrenal Fatigue  C  

I posted a while ago saying I am experiencing severe progressive collagen loss. ... ... I now believe this to be rebound scurvy. I was taking megadosing of vitamin c under Dr. Lam’s program....until it really started to make me worse. I was also taking a hydrolyzed collagen supplement at the same time. I was probably taking up to 10 Grams of vitamin c a day along with the collagen. ... ... I had to stop all of the vitamin c/collagen supplements because it started to make me much worse after a while. ... ... But I hear that if you abruptly stop vitamin c after megadosing your body starts using up its ow ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: How to get hydrocortisone by nyckid10  16mo   613  Adrenal Fatigue  

Really ? ... ... How effective would that be in comparison to taking it orally ? ... ... Cuz I am currently taking isocort which contains a bit of cortisol and it isn’t doing much. ... ... I can barely get out of bed or walk or eat....and am experiencing severe muscle wasting. ... ... Thank you   [End]

• Re: Severe Collagen Loss Please Help by nyckid10  17mo   1,028  Adrenal Fatigue  

I have been taking glutamine and collagen type 1 and 3 for like 4 months now. That’s the point I was trying to make...that my body is no longer accepting the collagen or vitamin c supplements I was taking while on Lam’s program. And now I cannot tolerate any collagen or vitamin c supplements at all.....I get worse from them. ... ... This is all due to the supplements! I have been off of them for over a week and just wanted some closure on when this will stop.   [End]

• Re: Severe Collagen Loss Please Help by nyckid10  17mo   1,096  Adrenal Fatigue  

This all has to do with the overdoing of vitamin c and collagen supplements I was taking. I was taking about 10 grams of vitamin c a day and 10 mg of collagen. And now I don’t seem to be able to tolerate any vitamin c or collagen. So I attribute it to overdoing it. ... ... I just don’t know what to do for this to stop! It’s scary today I woke up with a big bald spot on my head. My pillow is full of hair...extremely thin hair. ... ... I try the NB supplements and they stimulate me too much and collagen loss gets worse.   [End]

• Re: Severe Collagen Loss Please Help by nyckid10  17mo   1,027  Adrenal Fatigue  

I eat the paleo diet...along with some brown rice, buckwheat, some low sugar fruits. My diet consists of plenty of vitamin c...for sure. ... ...   [End]

• Severe Collagen Loss Please Help by nyckid10  17mo   1,384  Adrenal Fatigue  

I have been doing Lam’s protocol for about 5 months but stopped last week due to severe collagen loss. Every time I would take his vitamin c supplements and derbomax collagen supplement...I would notice I would have more skin come off...and would have trouble with my muscles and skeletal structure. I had more and more trouble walking. Now I am in a severe state where my body keeps catabolically wasting away for energy. My body feels like a weak rubber band. I have virtually no muscle on my whole body now! It’s like the vitamin c and hydrolyzed collagen supplement was building up in my body ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Some Questions...any advice would be appreciated. by nyckid10  17mo   555  Adrenal Fatigue  

Yes Blistering Fate you are right. The problem here was that when my adrenals totally crashed in May I had about 5 - 10 percent candida and parasites still in me. And when I tried killing them off the die off would send me into horrific panic attacks and make my muscles super tense. Like my body was breaking itself down in order to provide the energy get the last bits out. And if I just stopped with everything and ”rested” at that point...it wouldn’t do me any good. Because now my adrenals were fully exhausted and yet my fight or flight was still being activated constantly b/c of the toxin ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Some Questions...any advice would be appreciated. by nyckid10  17mo   545  Adrenal Fatigue  

It is actually exactly 3 months old....I really don’t have the money to do a retest though :/ ... ... Thank you for the words of encouragement and the advice :)   [End]

• Re: Some Questions...any advice would be appreciated. by nyckid10  17mo   516  Adrenal Fatigue  

Thank you so much Onwards :) ... ... Yes that is my theory. The adrenals will never recover unless you get your internal stressor figured out...whatever it may be. My main internal stressor was also parasites...along with candida and some serious gut inflammation. And I have 99% gotten rid of that. That is why I believe that now my adrenals can rest and recover but I just don’t wanna make them worse you know. I want something gentle to support them during recovery. I guess I am soo stupid to have done all of that chelating and candida/parasite cleansing when my adrenals were already in such a w ...   [retrieve this message]

• Some Questions...any advice would be appreciated. by nyckid10  17mo   594  Adrenal Fatigue  

Hello everyone, ... ... As some of you may know I have totally exhausted my adrenals from constantly being in flight or flight due to candida/heavy metals. I went way too hard on myself while getting rid of most of the candida and metals and not giving myself adequate rest and sleep b/c of college and life stresses. While detoxing, I noticed that I was in much more severe fight or flight then when I was just filled with the candida and metals....I guess it was due to the die off and serious body stress. The months before I crashed I noticed severe dehabilitating anxiety and mental delusions. ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Have you had a tetanus shot, flu shot, H1N1 shot? Read on... by nyckid10  17mo   2,035  Adrenal Fatigue  C  

Lol why do you seem so angry? I sense some resentment in the air. ... ... I just suggested that I ”feel” that it is genetic...that we are somehow predisposed to metal accumulation in our bodies...and maybe those same gene components make us predisposed to other physical and mental illnesses. I’m not a scientist or biologist, it is simply a suggestion How is that a ”defeated, hopeless, extreme position”? I am not resigning and saying that my life is now over because I have inferior genetics. I rather just be real with possibilities so that I am better aware of my own body and understand my limit ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Have you had a tetanus shot, flu shot, H1N1 shot? Read on... by nyckid10  17mo   2,045  Adrenal Fatigue  C  

Do all people in the population have the same genes? ... ... Well there you are. ... ... I feel like most of the people on this forum, including myself, have some type of inability to eliminate metals, or a combination of genes that predispose us to these strange chronic physical and mental illness. ... ... I believe that in the future we will have a better understanding of this.   [End]

• Re: You know what really grinds my gears? by nyckid10  18mo   486  Adrenal Fatigue  

From my experience - the direct stressors are usually infections in the gut - which cause inflammation, malabsorption, and eventually just clogs up the body’s detox pathways. Once these are clogged - your liver is taxed and you start to eliminate through the skin - and your body is in a constant form of stress. You try to eliminate these gut infecitons but your body is already so clogged and so stressed that you just make it worse, meanwhile stressing your body out even more, and losing hope in the process. ... ... For me it was candida and parasites, which eventually led to leaky gut and foo ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: You know what really grinds my gears? by nyckid10  18mo   457  Adrenal Fatigue  

I absolutely agree. ... ... During your worst most anxious and desperate times, the last thing you want to be hearing is that you have to cough up a bunch of money and stick to a plan you are unsure of, or else you have no hope and will slowly wither away. Like there is no point of taking any other avenues. ... ... Don’t be fooled. These people KNOW that they might not be able to help, and yet they still make it seem like they are the ONLY way. It is sad. ... ... Dr. Lam promotes his counseling and his supplements, and subtly states at the end of his articles that if we ”self navigate” - we will only g ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Dr.Lam treatment by nyckid10  18mo   568  Adrenal Fatigue  

From my experience they only help you if you have you underlying cause of adrenal fatigue figured out and treated first. But if you have severe intestinal issues or heavy metal issues....and go on their program....it’s not really gonna do much for you...might even make you worse. ... ... It is more important to figure out what made you crash.   [End]

• Re: Hi new here by nyckid10  18mo   388  Candida Support  

Think about it this way...if you give up...your future will be bleak and deprssing...until you feel like you cannot keep living like this. ... ... If you keep fighting no matter what....no matter how much negativity and helplessness you feel....there is still that glimmer of hope that you can look foward to...and that little glimmer of hope is enough to keep battling. ... ... There will always be that glimmer of hope.... ... ...   [End]

• Re: Amazing how sick people can make themselves by nyckid10  18mo   850  Candida Support  

Exactly! ... ... I think that people tend to overlook endocrine issues, as I did. But now I know how important it is. My endocrine system was hit really hard by all of the intense dieting and die off and detoxes. ... ... But like I said before...how do we find a way around it? What can we possibly due besides take minerals and glandulars and vitamin c/b5....all of which I have done. ... ... I feel like you just have to suffer through the endocrine issues until the candida is gone...then you can stabilize yourself afterwards. ... ... Easier said than done :)   [End]

• Re: Based on my circumstances, how long should it take until I'm cured? by nyckid10  18mo   1,139  Candida Support  

Hey candisufferer thank you! Very well said. ... ... I like how you said you are concerned anyone is not concerned they might be wrong. That sums up Anthony pretty well. All of his blunt posts only discredit him....b/c it seems he is too blind to see that there really might be something else going on...and fats and red meat is only a slight part of the whole picture. You do notice that he isn’t cured. Like I have said I am 99% cured. I am just going to wait a little while and see if I get go on a normal diet with carbs and fats and everything...the kind of diet HEALTHY people can eat and not h ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Based on my circumstances, how long should it take until I'm cured? by nyckid10  18mo   1,155  Candida Support  

Buddy you don’t have and don’t know what most people on here are complaining about. Candida related complex is some serious shit. The candida does go ”fungal” and penetrate into your intestines, causing leaky gut, and releasing toxins into your blood...affecting every organ system. By saying that you got rid of fats and put in some starchy carbs, and got rid of candida....means that you never had the candida that the people on this forum are talking about. ... ... Create your own forum, and then you can be the King over there. And if you agree with what doctors and ”sane” people say, then you ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Based on my circumstances, how long should it take until I'm cured? by nyckid10  18mo   1,089  Candida Support  

And I’m just warning you in advance...this Anthony dude is gonna try to attack you and sell you information about you having a fatty liver and not really having candida...then he is going to tell you to eat a bunch of starches like potatoes, and avoid red meat and all fats. ... ... Given that you are new to this forum, I am just letting you know, that he has been doing this for a while and most people here don’t take him seriously anymore. He obviously doesn’t feel what we all feel or have felt, and just because he experienced some benefit of avoiding fats....he has convinced himself that EVER ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Based on my circumstances, how long should it take until I'm cured? by nyckid10  18mo   1,175  Candida Support  

The tests that medical doctors give are NOT accurate! You need a provocation test...or a hair test. A provocation test is when you are injected with a chelator like DMPS...and then your urine levels of metals are checked for a couple of hours afterwards. That way you can see the burden of metals in your tissues...and not in your blood. I assume they took a blood test for you? My MD did the same thing for me...b/c they have no clue how to diagnose metal poisoning. That is something only the alternative medicine field can help you with. I advise you to see someone that administers the provoc ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Based on my circumstances, how long should it take until I'm cured? by nyckid10  18mo   1,326  Candida Support  

Hey there, ... ... I want to give you some encouragement. I had the same exact derealization, brain fog, memory lapses, anger issues, SUICIDAL THOUGHTS, as you. It started when I was 18....but had candida symptoms ever since I was about 15. I never knew it then...but it escalated slowly. Along with the accutane I took for acne...which made my gut inflammation worse...and antibiotics that I took...the candida went fungal...and that’s when the derealization and systemic symptoms started. I remember feeling like I was in a dream...or like I am witnessing my life from a different point of view. An ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: The die off depression is just horrible... by nyckid10  19mo   1,662  Candida Support  

Actually you are right Anthony!! All of this ”die off” and suicidal depression is caused by fatty liver disease!!!! THANK YOU FOR DEVOTING THE TIME OUT OF YOUR DAY TO HELP US OPEN OUR EYES. There is just no way that this illness is more complicated than fatty liver disease! No way! It can’t be that people have spent their whole lives with weakened immune systems due to heavy metals or other causes...which would provide a perfect foundation for candida to thrive...and go fungal...and pierce into our intestines...affecting our liver....every organ....including our BRAINS...with it’s poisonou ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: important message for anthony87 by nyckid10  19mo   534  Adrenal Fatigue  

Wow thanks for posting this. And I agree with the other poster...he is mostly trolling on the candida forum and this needs to be posted there too. ... ... It will do everyone a huge favor if this guy is banned from these forums. I feel he might just be very lonely...and uses curezone for attention.   [End]

• Re: Herxheimer by nyckid10  19mo   1,497  Candida Support  C  

Wow Michael this explanation is right on! When the candida goes fungal is the candida that most ppl on this forum are suffering with. In which the whole body is inhabited with these fungal colonies. Every time I have had an elimination of some colonies I felt massive die off symptoms...and then relief right afterwards...only for some symptoms to appear days after...but less and less each time....till where I am today....with just a few colonies embedded deeply in my intestines...where it takes so much adrenal power to get rid of them. I haven’t felt this good in like 4 years in regards to ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: What happens to candida overgrowth when gut flora out competes it? by nyckid10  20mo   1,164  Candida Support  C  

Candida thrives in the gut along with good bacteria. That’s when it’s non fungal...even if it overgrows. But once it pierces into your intestines and just lives in the mucous....it’s gone fungal. That’s when it’s most viscous.   [End]

• Re: First NB hair test results by nyckid10  20mo   981  Adrenal Fatigue  

You should really be careful with the coffee enemas. It may have contributed to me crashing. It does stimulate the adrenals. So I wouldn’t really suggest to do them every day.   [End]

• Re: First NB hair test results by nyckid10  20mo   992  Adrenal Fatigue  

Hi. Yes I have used adrenal cortex extract in the past...for a few months...I crashed afterwards though. I heard that it’s not good to take adrenal glandulars because your glands can atrophy...and you get bad reactions when you go off of them. I really want to avoid this route. What type of success have you had? and how long have you taken it? And what brand? What dosage? Thanks.   [End]

• Re: First NB hair test results by nyckid10  20mo   979  Adrenal Fatigue  

The reason I started chelating in the first place was because I had a full body full of candida...all symptoms of a deep underlying fungal infection that you can imagine...Acne, ringworm, weightloss, coated tongue, memory loss, dandruff, twitches, irritability, anxiety, leaky gut, rxn to carbs etc. ... And I went on a diet for a long time and took antifungals and only got worse. Then I started to chelate....and felt an up and down rollercoaster ride in terms of mental/emotional issues and candida outbreaks. Thankfully after about a year I tried going on the candida diet again and taking anti ...   [retrieve this message]

• First NB hair test results by nyckid10  20mo   1,073  Adrenal Fatigue  

Hello, ... ... I just got my first NB hair test results. Here they are: ... ... I am 3 lows pattern ... ... calcium - 47.0 ... magnesium - 4.0 ... sodium - 8.0 ... potassium - 6.0 ... iron - 1.1 ... copper - 1.3 ... manganese - 0.056 ... zinc - 25.0 ... chromium - 0.047 ... selenium - 0.057 ... phosphorus - 14.0 ... ... ... Mercury - 0.071 ... Aluminum - 0.44 ... ... Ratios: ... ... CA/MG - 11.75 ... CA/K - 7.83 ... NA/MG - 2.00 ... NA/K - 1.33 ... ZN/CU - 19.23 ... CA/P - 3.36 ... ... I was recommended to take: ... ... Megapan ... Endo-Dren ... Limcomin ... Paramin ... GB-3 ... ... Optional: ... Renamide ... Selenium ... EPA DHA 300 fish oil ... Endo-Veggies ... Kelp capsules ... Vitamin D 5000 IU ... ... So how’s ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: What happens to candida overgrowth when gut flora out competes it? by nyckid10  20mo   1,167  Candida Support  C  

It could cause such problems without going fungal. I have had malabsorption problems and soo many different issues when there was just massive dysbiosis in my intestines...yeast overpowering the good bacteria. But then soon enough the fungal state pierced into my intestines and caused severe leaky gut...that’s when my whole body just gave out...when you’re in that state...it is soo hard to get back to normal. So if one is able to catch themselves before it goes fungal....then great!   [End]

• Re: What happens to candida overgrowth when gut flora out competes it? by nyckid10  20mo   1,097  Candida Support  C  

If the candida has gone fungal, then good flora isn’t going to do anything. You are just going to keep getting severe die off. Once you got the cause of ur fungal candida figured out.....then u can start actively healing leaky gut. Once enough colonies leave...the flora will start to benefit u. You have to do everything at the right time...or ur gonna deal with unnecessary die off...constantly.   [End]

• Re: Someone asked for an update - ER visits - Tough time. by nyckid10  20mo   1,346  Adrenal Fatigue  C  

Die off maybe?   [End]

• Re: Someone asked for an update - ER visits - Tough time. by nyckid10  20mo   1,366  Adrenal Fatigue  C  

Hey man. I have been in Lily’s position last year. I have since consumed up to 6 tablespoons of coconut oil a day for atleast 6 months, and am candida free as a result. There was an avid poster on this forum named helmax who actually advised me to do this. He cured his candida by doing the same thing...he doesn’t post any longer...b/c he is most likely cured and living his life. And why are you still posting? If you have found the ANSWER? You are still struggling aren’t you? Or do you just want to spread the miracle word? So how would you explain my candida cure? And his? Are we just major ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Slippery Elm for Curing Candida? by nyckid10  21mo   939  Candida Support  

Absolutely! Slippery elm works wonders...but you have to get ur underlying cause figured out first...and lower your candida substantially before using it.   [End]

• Re: What happened to me? 2 years and still looking for answers. by nyckid10  21mo   791  Adrenal Fatigue  

I agree with SeattleK. Just be careful with the garlic and other antifungals for now if you have candida, especially if you have a strong die off reaction. Just maintain it for now with diet. Once you get potential heavy metal issues under control...then it is safe to battle the candida head on... or else the adrenals will get worse. I was on heavy antifungal/strict diet protocol for 6 months and was getting so much worse before I chelated. I burnt myself out. But now I got rid of candida like 8 months after I chelated. It could’ve been much quicker if I hadn’t burnt myself out like I did ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: How to deal with people? by nyckid10  21mo   641  Adrenal Fatigue  

Klauss, ... ... How are you now though? Back with your friends doing things? Living life to its fullest? How long did it take you on the Lam protocol to start gaining some functionality in your life? I’ve been on it for a month now. I feel improvements...but i’m not really functional yet.   [End]

• How to deal with people? by nyckid10  21mo   785  Adrenal Fatigue  

One thing I am curious about is how do different people with late stage adrenal fatigue deal with people who expect things from them? I am so tired of making up excuses for reasons I cannot go outside and be with people. Because I cannot even walk outside for five minutes without feeling like death. People are really starting to question my desire. Some label me as ”lazy” or ”bad tempered”. Some think I have some type of really bad depression, or some emotional issues. When mine is 100 percent physical...caused by candida detox. ... ... What are some things you would say to someone who wants t ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Nutritional Balancing Question by nyckid10  21mo   509  Adrenal Fatigue  

Hey thanks, I’ll contact her as well :)   [End]

• Re: Nutritional Balancing Question by nyckid10  21mo   541  Adrenal Fatigue  

Hey thanks guys. I contacted all three, let’s see what they say. Much appreciated :) ... ... Do you guys see an overall improvement in your condition after the NB? I have rid myself of candida, but now feel soo depleted cuz of the severe detox I just went through. I think maybe this program might be able to help my adrenals get to where they were before.   [End]

• Nutritional Balancing Question by nyckid10  21mo   652  Adrenal Fatigue  

I am looking to start the Nutritional Balancing. Can anyone recommend any practitioners for me? I know you could do it through Dr. Larry Wilson and he gives you a student to work with...but I currently don’t have the $250 for the initial hair test...are there cheaper options? Also, how long does it take for you to get your hair test results after you give them in? ... ... - Thanks :)   [End]

• Re: Bone broth by nyckid10  21mo   1,170  Adrenal Fatigue  

So it doesn’t matter if the bones are raw or cooked before you put them into the water to boil? Atleast there is marrow there left to disintegrate in the boiling water?   [End]

• Re: Bone broth by nyckid10  21mo   1,185  Adrenal Fatigue  

I tried doing that once...but aren’t the bones supposed to be raw and uncooked?   [End]

• Re: Anthon87 leave me alone by nyckid10  21mo   1,074  Candida Support  

Anthony there are too many reasons why people on here do not take you seriously. Firstly, by your suggestion to eat white potatoes. The people who have constant candida antigens flowing around in their bodies, and candida colonies swarming around their intestines....will IMMEDIATELY react to any form of carbs. At my worst I would not be able to even put a tomato in my mouth because of the starch content. I would get severely dizzy, get harsh skin rashes, blurry vision, and horrible fatigue. Just from intaking any form of carb I would feel soo bad, because the colonies had already went ramp ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: I have done my first nystatin enema.. I will keep you all posted wit... by nyckid10  21mo   1,961  Candida Support  

”You have to do this process every other day or every day until your symptoms disappear. If you have a fungal overgrowth, the fungal colonies will be seen in the toilet. If not, you have not it or a very light overgrowth.” ... ... ... - I’m afraid it’s not that simple man. What about healing the inflammation in the intestines? And healing the adrenals? And most importantly getting rid of heavy metals, and restoring your mineral base. If symptoms are gone...it’s from the toxins. But what if the overgrowth is still there due to compromised immune system, along with leaky gut. You can’t cure leaky g ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: More Candida in the Small intestine or Colon----- by nyckid10  21mo   2,221  Candida Support  

Dvjorge, ... ... I will say this. There are candida colonies in the small intestine. Because leaky gut is a symptom of the small intestine...and many of us do suffer from leaky gut as well. With severe leaky gut we find it impossible to assimilate and absorb nutrients. So you cannot say that the candida is solely in the colon. It is in the colon where the toxic load is felt heavily....and given the fact that there is a vein there that connects to the liver...it can give you liver type symptoms too...and causes the liver to filtrate a lot of toxins. So the enemas are good at taking the load off ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: More Candida in the Small intestine or Colon----- by nyckid10  21mo   2,220  Candida Support  

Regardless of where the candida is, once your body becomes tolerant to the candida, it will give you symptoms via the toxins in your bloodstream. The reason for doing the nystatin enemas and other kinds of enemas that clean out the colon, is to give your immune system a break from some of the toxins that are being delivered, so that it is better equipped to deal with them in the future. It also gives your body and organs a rest, and also clears out some colonies...ofcourse.   [End]

• Re: I have done my first nystatin enema.. I will keep you all posted wit... by nyckid10  21mo   1,780  Candida Support  

Anthony not everyone on here has fatty liver disease. If you have truly convinced yourself of this, then you are not only arrogant but foolish. I have gotten rid of ALL of my candida....while consuming 6 tablespoons of coconut oil a day. Ppl have chronic metal poisoning and mineral imbalances....which severely limit their immune system to deal with candida. This leads to adrenal issues, and an overall toxic body...and which ofcoruse can contribute to liver issues...b/c of all of the toxins...but that doesn’t mean it is the CAUSE....that’s rediculous. ... ... If that’s what helped you get rid of ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Tea tree oil enema!!! Need quick advice by nyckid10  21mo   1,920  Enema & Colonics  C  

Hey where did you buy the nystatin in the powder form? Online? Where? Thanks buddy.   [End]

• Re: Tea tree oil enema!!! Need quick advice by nyckid10  21mo   1,816  Enema & Colonics  C  

Hey dvjorge, ... ... I am so glad you have this figured out. YOU DESERVE IT!! Can you please tell me where you got the nystatin for the nystatin enemas? Did you purchase it online, get it prescribed. I assume it’s a different nystatin than the nystatin you would take orally. My candida is 95 % gone also! I feel like these enemas can take me home. Thanks.   [End]

• Re: muscle pain by nyckid10  22mo   670  Candida Support  

I did cutler’s protocol for about 5 months...and also IV DMPS along with cilantro/chlorella...also for about 5-6 months. For a total of almost a year... ... ... I can tell you that the DMSA/ALA would aggravate my candida symptoms quite a bit. The IV DMPS really wouldn’t that much. I had 4 times the normal mercury amount...according to a provocation DMPS test....don’t know how accurate it was...but after I finished chelation my candida left in buckets. ... ... If you feel so drained out...it would certainly be dangerous to aggressively chelate. But you have to see for your self...see what you can ha ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Terrifying Die-Off Thoughts by nyckid10  22mo   1,786  Candida Support  

I will tell you this - candida makes the OCD thoughts 100 times worse then they would be w/o the candida. When I was on that same strict diet, and took all those antifungals...the die off WAS SOO INTENSE...I certainly thought I was losing my mind. I had all kinds of intrusive thoughts you can imagine. I couldn’t look directly into someone’s eyes. And I too thought somehow there was candida in the brain. Noo...your neutransmitters are located in your intestines. So if your intestinal environment is suffering from candida or whatnot...so will your OCD/mental state. ... ... I chelated for exactly ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: muscle pain by nyckid10  22mo   710  Candida Support  

Buddy it sounds like you have candida that has become fungal. Once it turns fungal you will exhibit all types of weird symptoms. All of the muscle pain and twitches...definetely fungal candida. As you are starving it, it will certainly cause you symptoms such as these. I really suggest you stop wasting your time on such strict diets...and try to get the underlying cuase figured out...like heavy metals. As soon as I chelated for a year...my fungal colonies started to subside when I did the diet and antifungals and intestinal healing herbs. But before then the diet would just aggravate all o ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Dr Ohhira professional formula by nyckid10  22mo   1,042  Candida Support  

I have tried this route, along with mega-dosing on many different probiotics. I will tell you this - if you have candida that has gone into its fungal form and manifested into leaky gut, no mega dosing of any probiotics will cure you. You will have to someway find the root cause of your candida and treat that. After you get the underying cause treated, you can start to eliminate the candida with antifungals and diet. And finally, I believe the most important step is to use healing herbs to relieve the inflammation in your gut. Because the candida will still stay in its fungal form unless ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Terrifying Die-Off Thoughts by nyckid10  22mo   1,455  Candida Support  

This is very interesting b/c I have gotten the exact same thoughts through Candida and Candida die off. You are only getting it with die off? I have OCD as well, but the OCD becomes soo much worse when the candida toxins are running through my body. I have this same desire to kill loved ones, and sexua| stupid intrusive thoughts...very irrational. And it brings me anxiety, and I always try to reassure myself that I am not really this type of person. ... ... It has to do with neurotransmitters, especially serotonin. Do you feel like you have thoughts constantly running through your head, like y ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Dr. Lam by nyckid10  22mo   678  Adrenal Fatigue  

Does the book contain information that is absolutely useful for someone who has adrenal fatigue? What valuable info did you get from it? I’m thinking about buying it... ... ... Yeah I’m working with Lam now had my first appointment with one of the assistants recently. I really hope his program will be suited for my body. What are you currently doing to deal with your adrenal fatigue?   [End]

• Smart to do NB along with Lam protocol? by nyckid10  22mo   621  Adrenal Fatigue  C  

Hello everyone, ... ... I want to build up some adrenal reserves. If you read my previous posts, I am in deep stage 3 adrenal exhaustion. My issues are mainly stemming from candida detox that I was doing too quickly - and not giving myself a rest. I do belive that metal toxicity and mineral imbalances caused my candida. I chelated for a year in 2011 using DMPS IV and cutler’s protocol. I also detoxed via infrared sauna and coffee enemas. I was also taking a lot of minerals during this time, not including copper or iron. ... ... I feel like Lam’s method might help with rebuilding my adrenal reserv ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Dr. Lam by nyckid10  22mo   712  Adrenal Fatigue  

Thanks, I sent you a private message.   [End]

• Re: Dr. Lam by nyckid10  22mo   688  Adrenal Fatigue  

Thanks, I sent you a Private Message.   [End]

• Re: Dr. Lam by nyckid10  22mo   864  Adrenal Fatigue  

Yes I have had a full blown systemic candida infection in which I would react to any food and this is what put a big hit on my adrenals. I chelated from metals for about a year, also doing sauna and coffee enemas. Then I attacked the candida for about 6 months - in which my adrenals became fully exhausted as all of the stuff was leaving my body. I guess in order to get rid of a systemic candida infection like I had you need ever bit of adrenal production. I have about 5% left of candida in me - don’t know whether I have any metals left...but regardless I think I did enough chelation - sinc ...   [retrieve this message]

• Dr. Lam by nyckid10  22mo   931  Adrenal Fatigue  

How are people’s experiences with Dr. Lam? I know he helps some and not others. I believe I got my underlying cause figured out - which was candida and heavy metals...but now I am in this exhausted state after I got rid of all of that. Will he be able to get me out? ... - Thanks   [End]

• Re: Hello - In need of some Helpful Advice... by nyckid10  22mo   967  Adrenal Fatigue  C  

Hey thanks for the input. I have figured out all of the candida and leaky gut stuff. I can eat almost everything now, no problems. But being in the state that I was in, the fact that I have progressed to what I am today took a massive amount of work on my adrenal glands. I remember almost having a full crash several times, but not listening to my body and continuing. I guess it paid off...but now my body is in a total reservation state...as it is trying to preserve any bit of adrenal reserves it has left. But thankfully the culptrit is gone...so I can rebuild them with ease ...or atleast I ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Hello - In need of some Helpful Advice... by nyckid10  22mo   941  Adrenal Fatigue  C  

Yeah but my main problem was candida...and now it is almost gone...every day more goes away and I can tolerate more food...I have no problems with most carbs anymore. Just have like 5% of my yeast symptoms left, and feel like that will go away also very soon. Like I said I went way too hard with the chelation and yeast killing...not giving myself a break...I was always taking the MAXIMUM dose...now I’m feeling a total burnout...but the yeast symptoms are almost gone...so I don’t understand how my body would tell me when I’m done with the metal detoxing....isn’t the yeast going away telling ...   [retrieve this message]

• Hello - In need of some Helpful Advice... by nyckid10  22mo   1,084  Adrenal Fatigue  C  

Hello Everyone, ... ... I have been suffering through a lot of issues for a while now. Amazingly, I got through most of it through hard work and dedication, and pushing my body to extremes. Sadly, this put me into deep adrenal exhaustion. ... ... I over the years developed a really bad systemic candida infection, along with leaky gut. And this was undiagnosed for a while, and I just made myself worse and worse over time. Finally, I discovered what it was, and tried to treat myself with a whole candida protocol. Ofcourse, like a lot of people on this forum who have had or have a deep systemic candida ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Any success stories out there??? by nyckid10  24mo   1,054  Candida Support  

I will be posting a success story very soon. I have had systemic candida as bad as anybody can have it...almost fully bed riden - I was a suicidal mess - and now I am 95 % cured....after chelating and relieving inflammation/detoxing....I will post everything I did soon :) - I am still waiting for that last 5 percent :) ... ... so PLEASE BE MOTIVATED!!   [End]

• Re: The Oxalate Connection by nyckid10  24mo   6,038  Candida Support  

tjraije, ... ... I am in strong agreement with you regarding that everyone is different in the recovery process, and that we cannot definitively say that something will help and something will hurt. I will say that us candida sufferers certaintly are the same in regards to our genetic pool. Because there is a reason that candida isn’t so well recognized and only recognized in cancer patients or AIDS patients. Because the medical community seems to attribute it to a weakening of the immune system to the point where it cannot control candida. But there is so much more to it than that, it is a co ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: If you're still sick, then how do you know fat and meat is ok on the... by nyckid10  24mo   696  Candida Support  

Anthony I truly appreciate you trying to help everyone here...and I truly appreciate your willingness to listen. I do not try to offend you in any way. I understand what you’re trying to get at with your argument....less fats and protein meats...and your digestion and dysbiosis will heal. But think about all of the people in this world? Think about all of the people who have perfect digestion while eating all of the fats and protein meats they can. They are really healthy, and they have wonderful candida free lives. This points to the fact that THERE HAS TO BE something more to it than jus ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: If you're still sick, then how do you know fat and meat is ok on the... by nyckid10  25mo   730  Candida Support  

What exactly do you mean wat veg? ... ... I ate all kinds of vegetables if that’s what you’re asking, except the really starchy ones like tomatoes, carrots, beats, eggplants, potatoes.....but broccoli, green leaves, lettuce, and all that other good very low sugar stuff was off limits.   [End]

• Re: If you're still sick, then how do you know fat and meat is ok on the... by nyckid10  25mo   806  Candida Support  

I have cured myself, and not INSPITE OF coconut oil, but largely BECAUSE OF IT. Your ”theory” that you have been soo focused on on this forum might work ONLY for people who have disbiosis and NOT systemic candida or candida related complex. The people on this forum have struggled for years with intense dehabilitating mental, psychological, emotional, physical symptoms - and that’s along with the digestive symptoms that they have....this is a result of candida becoming fungal and making its home inside of the person’s body...so everything they do is essentially controlled by the candida. S ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Feeling extremely, severely depressed... Die-off from Candida? by nyckid10  25mo   12,015  Candida Support  C  

All I know is that i had systemic candida in which I had insane rashes/acne/brain fog/muscle twitches etc... and it all went away with my coconut oil, all meat/chicken/turkey diet with vegetables and no grains or anything or any form of carb...I could care less about what literature you are referring to....I am going to listen to my body and my results speak for itself....maybe if I didn’t get rid of this beast, I wouldn’t be arguing with you.   [End]

• Re: Feeling extremely, severely depressed... Die-off from Candida? by nyckid10  25mo   11,978  Candida Support  C  

Mr. Anthony I really don’t understand your point. I have cured myself from eating 6 tablespoons of coconut oil a day....this after doing heavy metal chelation for 11 months. Enough Said. I really think a heavy metal problem would be a much bigger burden on someones body than eating fats LOL....and you shouldn’t be advising ppl to stop eating meat and then they’ll be CURED....protein and good fats are absolutely essential to the body when they are battling the candida...And btw I have tried the sole vegetable diet before....I just felt extremely depleted...and I couldn’t eat any good grain ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Chelation and Detox for CFIDS people who didn't have amalgam fillings by nyckid10  25mo   1,976  Chelation Support  C  

Hello, ... ... Can you please tell me how you found out that you have the GSTM-1 null issue with glutathione? I want to get tested for this too....b/c I feel unnecessarily toxic after not really having any amalgam feelings...and then doing 11 months of heavy metal chelation and feeling soooo much better. I sense I may have this problem...what kind of testing do I need to get done?   [End]

• Re: To the Informed Reader by nyckid10  26mo   862  News  C  

This is truly a great post...and I wish we can have all of these questions answered...then so many diseases that are unsuccessfully treated by the conventional medical establishment can be treated effectively and other diseases can be prevented. But it is the year 2012...I guess soon we will have some answers :)   [End]

• Re: Help! Tips for Coping with the Social Challenges of Candida? by nyckid10  27mo   643  Candida Support  

Wow I can totally relate to you. I have been doing this for approximately 2 years now and the worst part is the reaction that you invoke from people when you tell them that you are on a diet or taking supplements. They look at you like you are a hypochondriac and everything you are doing is only the placebo effect. They think it’s psychological and you will never be better until your mental state is fixed. LOL. Even my direct family. My mother even admitted to me a couple of months back that I will never ever get better unless I start eating sugars and ”real food”, slowly, so that my organ ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Just started Oil of Oregano capsules. Is this die-off..? And does it... by nyckid10  27mo   18,260  Candida Support  C  

Lilly, ... ... I recommend you do some detoxing while you are taking the oregano. My true regret now looking back is not detoxing earlier. When you use the antifungals the candida toxins are released on an already damaged body. As the years went by with me the toxins damaged my organ function. On top of that the harsh killing of the candida put more stress on my body creating a cycle. Then I started to take milk thistle two times daily along with vitamin c, b vitamin complex, dandelion, and chlorella. I bought a portable sauna into my home and started doing coffee enemas (I know this sounds re ...   [retrieve this message]

• Advice on chelation/candida... by nyckid10  27mo   1,016  Candida Support  C  

I’ve had really bad candida for probably 3-4 years now and no matter what I did have not gotten any better so I decided to start chelating last year at this time. I chelated for about 11 months and felt a substantial decrease in my candida symptoms. I then stopped and went on a full blown candida killing protocol with the diet and antifungals and detox regimen. I feel like I am getting better every day and feel like I haven’t in a while. However, I am afraid that I am going to hit a point where I can no longer get any better. I am afraid this will be due to me not finishing the chelation. ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Die-off mental symptom: dwelling on the past by nyckid10  27mo   1,793  Candida Support  

Wow it is pretty incredible that you mention this! I have had this symptom for as long as I had candida, and it seems to get worse during die off. My OCD tendendcies go through the roof and I find I struggle to do anything without a certain routine to it. There has to be some kind of connection on candida and how it affects the brain.   [End]

• Re: Are there any supplements that help to stop sugar cravings? by nyckid10  28mo   1,282  Candida Support  

Hey I believe chromium is a supplement that helps with this...also fiber supplements help with maintaining constant blood sugar levels. If you have been on the diet for 15 years and find no relief then I suggest you look further into heavy metal poisoning or a possible mineral imbalance if you haven’t yet...I was on the diet for 6 months to no avail until I cleansed myself of the heavy metals...now candida is fleeing in bunches...but everyone is different.   [End]

• Re: Spontaneous Candida Die-Off: My heroic journey and Victory against S... by nyckid10  28mo   34,146  Candida Cure Forum  C  

lol dvjorge even though i think you’re right about the liver stones and no proof of it.....I wouldn’t listen too much to quackwatch....that’s the same site that said there’s no such thing as heavy metal poisoning...   [End]

• Re: Spontaneous Candida Die-Off: My heroic journey and Victory against S... by nyckid10  28mo   34,287  Candida Cure Forum  C  

lol dvjorge even though I think you’re right about no proof about liver flushes I wouldn’t listen to quackwatch too much....that’s the same site that said there’s no such thing as heavy metal poisoning...   [End]

• Re: How accurate are food allergy tests and whats the best? by nyckid10  28mo   1,237  Candida Support  C  

Yeah I’ve tried it apparently I have really bad delayed sensitivities to eggs and dairy.   [End]

• Re: If this candida treatment does not work it has to be mercury by nyckid10  28mo   1,235  Candida Support  C  

Hey it seems like your Candida has taken a stronghold on your immune system and body. When I was at my worst I felt like this was never going to end. The mercury certainly was a barrier to eliminating the candida for me. I did DMPS IV and cutler’s protocol also with 100mg DMSA/ 100 mg ALA. The cutler protocol did not really help me as much as DMPS IV. The cutler protocol actually made me worse certain times and I attribute it to the high dose I was taking. I read that high dose can lower neutrophil count, which are important immune system cells that tackle candida. You said that DMSA IV yo ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Diet and intracellular candidiasis. by nyckid10  28mo   1,246  Candida Support  

Thanks dvjorge for such an insightful post. I have certainly benefited from chelation and am taking all the antifungals and following a zero carb diet right now. What antifungals do you recommend? I am taking herbal ones like GSE, Oregano, Garlic, Olive leaf, Coconut oil. Do you think these will be enough to battle the intracellular candida? Or do you think that RX antifungals are necessary such as diflucan, Amphocetirin B etc. I don’t want to give the candida any chance of mutating or staying dormant only to have it come back a couple of months after breaking the diet. I want it gone fore ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: How accurate are food allergy tests and whats the best? by nyckid10  28mo   1,324  Candida Support  C  

IGG food allergy/sensitivity test. Try http://www.immunohealth.com/   [End]

• Re: Candida Parasites or somethng else? My story in tears, help. by nyckid10  28mo   3,269  Candida Support  C  

Lilly, ... ... The crazy symptoms that you feel from doing the diet can be extremely discouraging for someone who is trying to find an answer. Because you feel like its a never ending cycle. No diet and fungus overgrows, then do diet and gets a little better until you have absolutely no energy and fungal symptoms, then again until you think your body is just confused and dysfunctional. In my opinion, the candida is excellent in tricking your body psychology and physiology. You think you need something but it is really your candida that needs it. That explains the intense sugar cravings that one ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: How many carbs? by nyckid10  28mo   1,193  Candida Support  

Hey I think you should slowly lean yourself off the carbs. Go from rice to brown rice to quinoa and buckwheat. Stay below 40 grams daily for a while and then cut them out fully. This way you do not do not deprive your body of glucose instantaneously but rather do it gradually where your body does not go harsh on the adrenals. If you stop the carbs intantly your adrenals will become the main source of energy aside from the fat that your body breaks down to produce fuel. That will not be good for already critical adrenals. I had this problem for a long time, and it caused me to give up on th ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Candida Parasites or somethng else? My story in tears, help. by nyckid10  29mo   3,416  Candida Support  C  

Hey Lily, ... ... I just wanted to give you some encouragement. I am a 21 year old male and I have had all of the problems with candida, digestion, neurological, psychological, emotional (depression, OCD, suicidal thoughts, brain fog, irritability) that you can imagine. Interestingly enough, I now tie most if not all of it to my candida! 3 years ago when I first started college my candida became fully systemic and I developed really bad leaky gut. I have lost probably 12-15 pounds through all of this. My skin was soo bad where it would hurt for me to look in the mirror. I would get panic and a ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Report by nyckid10  29mo   838  Candida Support  

Before chelation when I would stay on the diet and take antifungals, I would get incredible die off which would just worsen everything. I would be hypoglycemic all of the time. No energy, basically all of the symptoms that you would get from yeast. I did this for 6 months and it wouldn’t get any better, would just worsen. Finally, when I started the DMPS IV, I felt like I could tolerate the diet and antifungals. I no longer got such massive die off and wasn’t as hypoglycemic and low energy from the diet. I did this once a week for about 2 months. Then I switched to cutler protocol. I did ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Report by nyckid10  29mo   762  Candida Support  

This is very interesting. So the carb feeds the yeast, and the yeast byproducts cause the immune system to recognize the antigen and elicit the response. So it wouldn’t matter if there is an overgrowth or not. Even if there is a little candida present to react with the food, your immune system would elicit a response. How would this explain the leaky gut that I have experienced? I have had a colonoscopy and they have found inflammation in the lower part of my small intestine. There surely has to be a massive infection for such inflammation to be present. Also, when my candida problems were ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Report by nyckid10  29mo   733  Candida Support  

I don’t know exactly how long it takes but it can be instant like 5 minutes after or it can get really bad a couple of hours after. Why what did your doctor tell you?   [End]

• Re: Report by nyckid10  29mo   822  Candida Support  

I experience brainfog and dizziness, itchy skin, acne, bloating and gas, basically all of the symptoms associated with the toxins that the candida releases. I’ll stay on my routine of antifungals, probiotics, diet, and chelation for a couple of more months and see what happens. Maybe it is an overgrowth caused by the metals. I basically got rid of the metals, just need to aggressively kill the yeast.   [End]

• Re: Report by nyckid10  29mo   791  Candida Support  

And what would cause the immune system to become tolerant instead of killing the yeast? Metals, killing of beneficial flora via antibiotics? I have had problems for probably 6 years already and never took antibiotics until 3 years ago, and it was only a 3 day dose. I definetely felt crazy candida symptoms after that dose, but don’t attribute the overgrowth to it. Is it possible that after so many years of hidden metal toxicity my immune system just couldn’t function normally anymore? I am almost free of the metals, but the yeast is still there. When I take the antifungals and stay on diet, ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Hair analysis test - candida by nyckid10  29mo   764  Candida Support  C  

thanks you were very helpful! :)   [End]

• Re: Report by nyckid10  29mo   799  Candida Support  

dvjorge, ... ... You said you did fecal transplant. How do you do it? Can you give me your procedure? And also, doesn’t the bacteria need to be implanted in your small intestine? How does that work if you for example do it through an enema. Won’t the bacteria just colonize the colon and parts of large intestine? Most of our problems are associated with the flora in the small intestine, where the candida has punctured into the intestinal walls causing leaky gut. I heard that a doctor who has experience with this would therefore do the HPI orally instead.   [End]

• Re: Klebsiella, candida, starch and simple sugars? by nyckid10  29mo   2,990  Candida Support  C  

Markk I wonder why you say that. Have you tried an HPI and got relief from it. Are you cured yourself? I have chelated for 10 months and am finding great progress, without the HPI. I take massive doses of antifungals now and feel closer to cured every day. I also take about 1.6 trillion cfus of probiotics daily, spaced out from the antifungals. Are you saying that as soon as I stop all of this the candida will come back, unless I do an HPI? I’m sure there were a lot of people who have cured themselves by chelating, diet, and antifungals, and without the use of the HPI.   [End]

• Hair analysis test - candida by nyckid10  29mo   823  Candida Support  C  

I’m having pretty good progress with my candida but I wanna uncover any possible mineral imbalances that I may be having. I know I had mercury problems and I have been chelating with cutler’s protocol and IV DMPS for about 10 months. This has helped me a great deal. However now I’m worried about possibly copper being out of balance in my body. I am currently taking zinc about 40 mg a day and other minerals such as selenium, iodine, magnesium, molybdenum, calcium etc. I know this is supposed to help with any mineral imbalances such as copper. I wanna do the hair analysis test but I am afrai ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: NYC kid - where did you go for the intravenous DMPS? by nyckid10  29mo   565  Candida Support  

Hey I sent you a private message.   [End]

• Re: Elevated liver enzymes- need advice by nyckid10  29mo   2,120  Candida Support  

I am currently taking milk thistle capsules, why wouldn’t this help? What do you mean by bitter form? what kind of milk thistle do I have to be taking to see benefits to my liver?   [End]

• Re: When candida is low, heavily increase dosage? by nyckid10  29mo   577  Candida Support  

dvjorge it’s interesting you say this. I have been feeling the same way but don’t know if I should stop the antifungals such as GSE,Garlic,Oregano,Caprylic,Olive leaf. It certainly has an effect on the bacteria but I was thinking to keep at this antifungal regimen for a little while longer while also taking probiotics 3 hours apart, so as to reduce the candida colonies enough for my immune system to recover. I am experiencing very little die off if any. I understand that oral probiotics don’t colonize permanently but if I take it constantly for months it will compete for space with the can ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: When candida is low, heavily increase dosage? by nyckid10  29mo   572  Candida Support  

I have the same exact problem currently! I am soo confused. I take massive amounts of antifungals daily with very little die off where I can barely feel it. I also take probiotics 3 hours apart from the antifungals. I am afraid that if i stop the antifungals the candida colonies would win the battle of colonization vs. the bacteria. But i’m also afraid that the beneficial bacteria is being killed off as well, and not being replenished enough by the probiotics. It’s so contradictory it’s frustrating me too! For now I’ll keep at this routine while staying on diet and detoxing mercury. We’ll ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Which antifungals have least effect on beneficial bacteria. by nyckid10  29mo   1,669  Candida Support  

I guess my real question is - is there any point of taking probiotics if i’m taking massive doses of those antifungals? I space them out atleast 2-3 hours, but does it really matter? The antifungals do the damage in the intestines anyway, where the probiotics are. I’m looking to start custom probiotics next week which is like 200 billion cfu’s per scoop. I’m looking to take about 4 scoops a day. Don’t want it to get whiped out before it gets a chance to really colonize.   [End]

• Which antifungals have least effect on beneficial bacteria. by nyckid10  29mo   1,749  Candida Support  

I know my beneficial bacteria count is low. I’m also taking antifungals - Grapefruit seed extract, caprylic acid, oregano oil, and garlic oil, and sometimes olive leaf extract. Am I killing off my beneficial bacteria too? Which antifungals doesn’t seem to effect the beneficial bacteria?   [End]

• Re: My main weapons are in standby for now. by nyckid10  29mo   606  Candida Support  

Hey thanks for mentioning custom probiotics cp-1. I have not even heard of that one. Have you tried it? What’s your experience like. The thing is I have a big hypersensitivity reaction to casein in milk and most probiotics with a high bacteria count have casein in it. I purchased vsl# 3 last year which has about 450 billion in one little sachet. I took it and then realized that it has trace amounts of casein in it. I might try custom cp-1.   [End]

• Re: Probiotics - when to take, and how useful? by nyckid10  29mo   549  Candida Support  

Wow if you can eat non dairy ice cream and cookies without having a flareup then you are definetely at the tail end. I certainly cannot do that. Your immune system is probably not as damaged as other people who have mercury toxicity. I know of some people who have a mouth full of amalgams and have no problems, and also know of some people like myself who have no amalgams or very little amalgams and have issues. I guess it varies. I suggest you chelate with cutler’s method then, something that many people have had success with. Good luck.   [End]

• Re: Probiotics - when to take, and how useful? by nyckid10  29mo   565  Candida Support  

I know its very controversial but I’m going to be totally honest with you the thing that has helped me the most is doing IV DMPS. I started in January and it was a little bit harsh at first but substantially reduced the metals in my body. I then did a lot of reading and researching and found that this method can be very dangerous and that cutler’s method is the most efficient and safest method. I did that method for 4 months, going up to 100mg DMSA and 100 mg ALA every three hours for 3 days on and 4 days off. During those four months my yeast symptoms skyrocketed on the days off, but not ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Probiotics - when to take, and how useful? by nyckid10  29mo   569  Candida Support  

I have been chelating mercury for 9 months and now the candida is fleeing pretty quicly. Don’t know if it will leave fully, I just gotta give it some time. So I can tell you for sure that you gotta chelate. I don’t know about the aftermath though, as I am in the process right now.   [End]

• Re: My main weapons are in standby for now. by nyckid10  29mo   593  Candida Support  

Everything I ate that consisted of any amount of carbohydrates I would get bloated and gassy along with allergy like symptoms and brain fog. I would get lethargic and weak, irritable, and constipated I would only go like 2 times a week. My skin would erupt with acne and it would be severely dry, eventually my hair would start falling out and thin out. Wouldn’t be able to sleep and my anxiety levels would shooot up. I definetely developed leaky gut because I felt an allergic reaction to most foods I ate, especially dairy, eggs, gluten. I do use probiotics now. I use gr8dophilus by Now. I ha ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: My main weapons are in standby for now. by nyckid10  29mo   645  Candida Support  

You are absolutely right! Last year when I stayed on the no sugar diet for 6 months and took crazy doses of antifungals 5 times a day I only got worse and worse. I attribute to my already weakened immune system not being able to handle the dead yeast. I have been chelating for 9 months via cutler’s method and IV DMPS and now the candida is fleeing very quickly with minimal die off. You are right, don’t waste your time, energy, and money. Chelate to restore your immune function, then you will have a much easier time. Hang in there man, good times are coming.   [End]

• Re: Probiotics contributing to SIBO/biofilms/feeding pathogens?? by nyckid10  30mo   8,819  Candida Support  C  

Hey what do you mean by ”real probiotics”? I cannot drink kefir because I am allergic to the casein in dairy. What else can I take that has these ”real probiotics”?   [End]

• Re: Mercury, Lead, and Candida--My Health Nightmare & Recovery by nyckid10  30mo   2,555  Candida Support  C  

Haha I can reassure you that there will be no such thing as amalgams or anything of that sort in or anywhere near my dental practice! My mother is a dentist and I scold her all the time, she too does not use amalgams anymore. However it is dangerous for the dentist as well as the patient because she constantly has to deal with patients who have a mouth full of fillings, and their vaporized amalgams when she’s operating can potentially harm her. It is certainly a tragedy that all of this is going on. Other countries have went on to ban these fillings, why doesn’t the United States, the lead ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Mercury, Lead, and Candida--My Health Nightmare & Recovery by nyckid10  30mo   2,547  Candida Support  C  

Jerome what did the MMS do for your candida. You noticed a noticeable difference in it, I know you mentioned that your parasites got expelled. I also realized that you used MMS before you chelated. Have you tried it after you started chelating, now that your heavy metal load has decreased and the fight against candida would be easier? The reason that I’m asking is because I have tried all sorts of antifungals after chelating for 9 months, and feel like they are working but very slowly and inefficiently. I want something stronger that will seal the deal. Do you recommend MMS to do the job? ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Mercury, Lead, and Candida--My Health Nightmare & Recovery by nyckid10  30mo   2,627  Candida Support  C  

Jerome I think it is very great that you posted that story. It gives hope to everyone severely struggling, and I think more of you people who are having success should post their own story so we can all make connections with our health problems. I have been chelating for the past 9 months with cutler’s method and also IV DMPS. When I tried to get rid of this candida last year, I stayed on the diet for 6 months and took intense doses of antifungals, but only got worse because of constant die off without resolve. Now because of all of the chelating I have done, the candida is leaving me with ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: More info on fecal transplant from my colon hydrotherapist. by nyckid10  30mo   1,313  Candida Support  

Where can you get these treatments done for you? A gastroenterologist? Holistic doctor? Are there special doctors for these types of treatments?   [End]

• liver cleanse necessary? by nyckid10  30mo   714  Candida Support  

I’ve been battling candida for a couple of years now. I feel like I am almost done winning the battle because I have chelated for 9 months and have been on the diet and antifungal protocol for a while too. It is going away at a good rate. I also took milk thistle for over a year now. I was wondering if a fully liver flush/cleanse is necessary in order to fully get rid of my candida infestation. I know of the hulda clarke one, I have tried it once but got a really bad stomach ache because of the epsom salts and it is very time consuming. Can I go on without it? I have already done like 10 c ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: How to take antifungals? by nyckid10  30mo   2,552  Candida Support  

What exactly do you mean when you say you are ”cured”. Does that mean you don’t have any more candida eruptions? Can you eat whatever you want without having a flareup, particularly high sugar foods? Please elaborate.   [End]

• How to take antifungals? by nyckid10  30mo   2,810  Candida Support  

I have been chelating for about 9 months now and have reduced my metal load substantially. Before when I took antifungals I felt a massive die off right away for days on end. Now when I take them I feel very little if any die off. I still have candida and cannot eat much carb rich foods. I feel that this is the last straw and I am almost done killing this beast, and I feel that I just have to load up on the antifungals because my immune system has recovered enough by taking out the metals. I was told to rotate the antifungals every week or so not to develop resistance. I now started to tak ...   [retrieve this message]

• Is it okay to exercise daily on Candida Diet? by nyckid10  31mo   2,013  Candida Support  

I am currently on Candida Diet with zero sugar, including no fruit. Is it safe to exercise daily for 45 minutes with this strict no sugar diet? Does it take its toll on body because the body isn’t replenished with the carbohydrates it needs? I don’t want to lose any weight. I am skinny as it is.   [End]

• Re: Could heavy metal toxicity be my root cause? by nyckid10  31mo   688  Candida Support  

I have had the same problem. I am now 21 years old and it started when I was just a kid, and also got progressively worse until it became systemic about 3 years ago. I tried every antifungal and diet and it doesn’t work, just gives me die off and makes my problems worse. I have started chelation about 6 months ago via DMPS IV and cutler method. It reduced my mercury like 60 percent so far, according to provocation tests. However I dunno how reliable these provocation tests are. Maybe I have deep hidden stores of mercury which won’t come out with the provocation test. But anyways I feel a l ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: ALA is very important ! by nyckid10  32mo   447  Candida Support  

I am currently chelating with DMPS. Can you please tell me exactly why ALA is vital to the process. I have mercury and lead issues.   [End]

• Re: Inspiring !!! by nyckid10  32mo   502  Candida Support  

Yes I read this a while ago by doing a google search. It’s very inspiring indeed. This exact piece actually stimulated me to finally start chelating, after a long debate whether to do so or not.   [End]

• Re: Help me figure this out - by nyckid10  32mo   1,039  Candida Support  C  

Yes I too have a lot of anxiety, but it is mostly a result of this issue, and not a cause. You said that your GAD causes your physical ailments, the reverse is true for me. Whenever I feel candida symptoms or have the food intolerance issues, I suddenly feel extremely anxious and negative toward everything. When is subsides, I am back to normal. Even though I find it is true that your mindset has a big impact on how your body feels. I strive to be more positive all the time. Positivity in conjunction with the detox of metals and candida should put my body back to normal. We’ll see what ha ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Help me figure this out - by nyckid10  32mo   1,024  Candida Support  C  

That sounds like a plan I’m willing to follow. I think I will go hard on the metal detox while I mildly control the candida. I have a question. I have been chelating with the cutler protocol and occasional IV dmps for about six months now. I reduced my burned of metals by about 60 percent according to my recent provocation test results. I am thinking about stopping the cutler protocol and continue with the IV dmps to finish off the detox. However I understand that if I have the metals in my nervous system the cutler protocol is recommended because of the ALA. Most of my mental health probl ...   [retrieve this message]

• Help me figure this out - by nyckid10  32mo   1,223  Candida Support  C  

I have been with health problems most of my life involving OCD, digestive problems, skin problems and anxiety. During the last couple of years it has gotten out of hand. I developed a systemic candida problem which lead to leaky gut. I now cannot eat anything besides protein and veggies. I have multiple food allergies and chemical sensitivities. Also the mental health problems have been extremely aggrevated as well. I was also tested for IGG food allergies and was found to have a delayed egg/dairy allergy. I fought the yeast last year going on a strict candida diet for 6 months and taking ...   [retrieve this message]

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
I regained my life!
I no longer worry about having Herpes outbreaks
Suffering Arthritis?
Ready to learn the real cause of arthritis and how to naturally get rid ...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
All Natural Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Same or Ne...
Clark Bowel Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Bowel Program (Intestinal Cleanse). Pure products! Grea...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Utopia Silver Supplements
Naturally Cleanse, Chelate, & Detox Your Body Without Harmful Side ...
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

Hydrazine Sulfate - Cancer Support
Hydrazine Sulfate’s Original Proponent, Dr. Joseph Gold Of...
Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ag...
Healthy Weight Loss
”After having tried pills, shakes, and about everything else ... I am thr...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Rose Laurel OPC Plus
Beat cancer and boost immunity with 100% pure oleander supplement. 15% o...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

694 messages, 479,921 topics, topics per page limited to: 150, average number of messages per page: 694, 1 pages,  29,285,721 page views

"The cause of most disease is in the poisonous drugs physicians superstitiously give in order to effect a cure."
~ Charles E. Page, M.D.

Image Galler Mosaic Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Medianet Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 1.63 sec at 4/23/2014 4:20:41 AM, requested by 23.20.33.176, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/s2.asp?f=762&c=0&ob=d&m=nyckid10 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=8