CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums7246 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Expanded All Messages [462] Posted by popeJohn3rd, Sorted by Date Source: Mosaic: Messages Across All CureZone Forums & Blogs

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Rules
 29,294,009 page views     963 messages     479,993 topics     3 pages
New Message Posting Disabled  

Original Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
43s ago
Search:   Top 300

All Messages [462] Posted by popeJohn3rd, Sorted by Date   Back To Standard Forum View

Like Mosaic on Facebook.com
Forum Pages
1  2 3  
  • I agree.. by popeJohn3rd  16mo   755  Ask CureZone  C  

I agree that all the money in the world can’t make you happy. I commend you for taking a huge paycut to do something that you enjoyed doing. I would have finish my degree more than 10 yrs ago had I not been hooked up on money. I changed my major in school a couple of times thinking, ”I’m not going to go in to that because it does not have a high enough starting pay, so let me just drop and study some other profession.” ... ... Believe you me, it has gotten me nowhere. If I had just followed my counselor’s advice yrs ago when she said, go into something you like to do instead of something ...   [retrieve this message]

• Thanks by popeJohn3rd  16mo   724  Ask CureZone  C  

Thanks for your words of wisdom. Maybe I will have to suck this up while I finish my schooling. Sounds like your past job of unloading box cars was just like mine; unrewarding. It will probably take me about 2 yrs to finish up school. If I can just hang in there.   [End]

• Job Stress. Gray hair. Dilemma. Need advice. by popeJohn3rd  16mo   813  Ask CureZone  C  

I need a little advice as I believe I suffer from anxiety though I haven’t been diagnosed, I just suppose I do. I really have grown to hate my job. I spend so much time there thinking how I really hate it, am burned out with the type of work I do and can’t go on much longer. ... ... I’ve been with this particular company since 2004. I transferred to another state thru the company to go to a cheap university and finish my degree. I haven’t started school yet. My thing is, I have to come to work early everyday and usually the last to leave. ... ... They are making me pick up other ppls slack Mon. ...   [retrieve this message]

• Thanks for your reply by popeJohn3rd  16mo   722  Ask CureZone  C  

I’m glad that you said nice things about my experiences. I used to think they were kind of annoying at times. Alot of this started when yrs ago as a young adult I started dabbling in occult and metaphysical for some reason. I was reading alot of books on this stuff. ... ... I do appreciate you mentioning something about being connected to the collective subconscious. I never really thought about it like that. Sometimes when falling asleep, it used to seem like I was picking up on ppls conversations. ... ... Once I seemed to pick up on an older man and younger guy talking and someone said so ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Weird dream experiences.... by popeJohn3rd  16mo   712  Ask CureZone  C  

No, I don’t go up/down like elevator; just forward really fast. I suspect this is just lucid dreaming. When I did more research into it I found that the parietal lobes of the brain can be more active in situations like these.   [End]

• Weird dream experiences.... by popeJohn3rd  16mo   716  Ask CureZone  C  

I’ve heard of lucid dreaming, and maybe this is what it is but I find this stuff kind of weird. ... ... Sometimes when I am falling asleep and almost immediately when I close my eyelids and not fully asleep yet, a city or place comes into focus and I start flying or floating down the street effortlessly. I’m not in a deep sleep yet and still aware of my normal surroundings when this is happening. When I’m floating down these streets, I notice that I can zoom in and out for clarity. ... ... Once, I started zooming in and out of a time frame seemed to be set in the 1800’s by the black and whi ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: White Worms in sinuses need help identify them Please! by popeJohn3rd  32mo   5,269  Ask CureZone  C  

these are not clear pictures. why did you take a photo and the floor is more clear than the actual substance? I think it’s just mucous anyway, and you are leading us on.   [End]

• aloe vera doesn't work? by popeJohn3rd  32mo   2,279  Ask CureZone  C  

what if you fasted a few days on tons of water to flush the system?   [End]

• Doctor sending me a certified letter, what does it mean? by popeJohn3rd  3y   3,719  Ask CureZone  C  

I did a sleep study a couple of months ago, never followed thru. All of a sudden I get an ”urgent” call from the doc’s receptionist stating that I need to get back to the sleep study center and do the cpap titration test asap for sleep apnea and supposed breathing stoppage whilst sleep, or else they are sending in a certified letter. ... ... The recep. called the next day, I was asleep and did not take the 2nd call, but she left voice msg stating that certified letter is on the way since I didn’t call. ... ... A coworker told me sounds like the doc is trying to make more money. But I think it ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Anyone have some knowledge of iridology? by popeJohn3rd  3y   3,138  Ask CureZone  C  

then you need second opinions. i wouldn’t play guessing games with my eyes and end up blind. it’s not worth it.   [End]

• What's the best way to answer this question? by popeJohn3rd  3y   1,362  Ask CureZone  C  

When moving from job to job, you are usually asked by an employer, ’Why are you leaving your current job’. ... Can someone please give me some good answers for this. i plan to relocate to another state from my job. There is too much infighting, I’m unhappy and have grown weary with being there. I would like to stay with the company though. ... ... Should I lie and say, ’My grandmother lives in xyz town, I’m going to live with her, and this is why I’m moving.’ ... ... Will it hurt my chances of getting the relocation if I come out and tell them, ’There is too much infighting going on and I w ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Anyone have some knowledge of iridology? by popeJohn3rd  3y   3,204  Ask CureZone  C  

eye doctor. ... ... there could be way too many causes for this to pinpoint. just as you can get a bruise from either falling or being hit. your eye symptoms could be one of many different types of things. you were mentioning something about the trachea and thyroid, but what you forgot to include is that symptoms of the eye could very well be EYE related, not just other parts of the body. there could be too much fluid in the eye causing pressure, something could be detached...anything.   [End]

• my keloids shrunk by popeJohn3rd  3y   12,682  Iodine Support  C  

I had just had my wisdoms pulled. Was having complications because the Ortho. that did them apparently did not know what he was doing. He left me with complications. ... I drank a small glass of O.J. with Pure Radiance (brand) vitamin C, about 3 or 4 times a day just to heal my infected gums. ... One benefit that I noticed was that some keloid scars on my body had significantly shrunk as a result of the vitamin c. Not all vitamin c supplements are the same. I like Pure Radiance C because they have other ingredients in the product that are high in vitamin c as well. Try that and see if it wo ...   [retrieve this message]

• Can someone help me with this? by popeJohn3rd  3y   1,750  Ask CureZone  C  

When I lived in the south a few years back, I used to cough up alot of phlegm, and when it would get cold out I would lose my voice for about a week, I suspect due to mucuous buildup. Now, I’m more northern and never lose my voice but I’m noticing some phlegm buildup in the back of my throat that is hard to get rid of. I also experience a very bad taste in the back of the throat area like something is infected. It also smells really bad despite tons of mouthwash and mint chewing gum. Can someone help?   [End]

• this is a cool mindreading game... by popeJohn3rd  4y   953  Ask CureZone  

can anyone figure out how this works for me? thanks. ... ... ... http://www.bored.com/mysticalball/   [End]

• if skull and brain can feel no pain then where.... by popeJohn3rd  4y   835  Ask CureZone  

does the pain in headaches come from? is it from nerves in the brain that this pain stem from?   [End]

• Obama and the spill by popeJohn3rd  4y   940  Gulf Oil Spill  

do you all really think Obama should have been put on the spot like that? after all, he was not responsible for the spill, nor did he know off the top of his head how to cap the thing. he had obligations that needed to be fulfilled that he could not abandon and this may be why he did not head down there right away. i don’t think it was fair the way he was treated in that fiasco.   [End]

• Re: can i do the liver flush detox if my guall bladder has been removed by popeJohn3rd  4y   685  Ask CureZone  

why not? what do you think the gallbladder is for?   [End]

• Re: what parasite is this? by popeJohn3rd  4y   1,011  Ask CureZone  C  

neither, his mother had it in a cup. i know someone who works in a lab and saw it there.   [End]

• Re: two dumb questions.... by popeJohn3rd  4y   1,014  Ask CureZone  C  

how come studies have been done on Welch’s grape juice and it’s been proven to reduce LDL?   [End]

• two dumb questions.... by popeJohn3rd  4y   1,177  Ask CureZone  C  

hey everyone, i have a couple of dumb questions i would like advice on. ... ... i’m hearing about omega fish oil being good for you. i can take fish oil caps, fine. but i’m advised to eat plenty of fish too. my question is, when you cook fish, doesn’t that alter the omega fish oil turning it more rancid with the heat? ... ... ... also, i’m trying to up my antioxidants. i hear grape juice is good. do you think Welch’s grape juice has too much natural sugar and overprocessed to get good benefits?   [End]

• what parasite is this? by popeJohn3rd  4y   1,171  Ask CureZone  C  

can someone tell me what parasite this was. a one yr old child passed one. it kind of looked like a short caterpillar or almost a botfly larval worm. it had those little black legs and rings around it’s body but it also had some short and green coming from the tail almost plantlike. it you can send a pic that would work to.   [End]

• has anyone here ever benefitted from a ...... by popeJohn3rd  4y   420  Ask CureZone  C  

heavy metal detox? i am thinking about doing one. let me know what your experience was like. i just paid $40 from one by natural path silver wings. it went from $40 to $60 in less than a month and it has positive reviews on Amazon.   [End]

• Re: Skin problems, pls help. by popeJohn3rd  4y   1,173  Ask CureZone  C  

irregular looking splatches, but they are not large. just a bit of discoloration over the top lip and by the bottom lip corners.   [End]

• Re: are you kissing a lot? ;) n/m by popeJohn3rd  4y   1,197  Ask CureZone  C  

Nope. I kiss animals from time to time on their noses, but I haven’t kissed a person in a long time.   [End]

• Lolite! by popeJohn3rd  4y   1,171  Ask CureZone  C  

Thanks for your insight! It just might be fungal. The problem is that this thing has been going on for years, like since the ’90’s but has progressively gotten worse. Yes, I’m going to look into the iodine cream and I have iodoral. But I know when I’ve come in from outside, it will be cherry red and very noticeable. I can sense alot of heat in that area like the skin is cooked. It weeps a clear fluid. It will do this at least twice weekly. Fasting might help as well, and I’ve heard of neem. This is wonderful!   [End]

• Re: Is my girlfriend bipolar ? by popeJohn3rd  4y   5,716  Bipolar Disorder  C  

I don’t know if she is bipolar, just sounds like she is troubled. The circumstances surrounding her life, with no emotional support, probably contributes to her problems. If she lies about things, and contradicts herself means she has some personality issues not necessarily bipolar. I could never put up w/a person who lies constantly about things, they would be dropped like a bad habit. Everyone has problems but there is no room for that kind of lying. You need trust, and it’s difficult to have in a relationship like that. ... There are too many single women out there worth more of you ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: How long before gums begin to heal?? by popeJohn3rd  4y   5,552  Vitamin C Support  C  

I had traumatic wisdoms pulled a year ago and the dentist (not all that great either) could’ve done a better job than what he did. i was still passing fragmented tooth and bone days after the pulling. i mixed up a vitaminc c product called ”Pure Radiance” with orange juice, all for the vit c. Not only did my gums heal very nicely, but keloid scars I had for years appeared to go down significantly with the added vitamin c. What makes Pure Radiance a good product is that it has vitamin c from different really good sources like acerola and camu camu, both substances with very high levels ...   [retrieve this message]

• Skin problems, pls help. by popeJohn3rd  4y   1,322  Ask CureZone  C  

For years now I have been getting sunburned and even in the winter time, weather beaten skin around the upper lip and bottom corners. It has noticeably depigmented the skin there. Funny thing is, other facial skin does not sunburn like this. At first, I thought it was eczema. But with the bare minimum of sunlight exposure, I get burned in the upper lip area. ... Someone suggested Serenaskin, but does anyone have any advice. I’ve tried so many different sunblocks as high as 70 spf, to no avail...Waterbabies, Clinique, Aveeno etc. Dermatologist has no clue, but did recommend Cetaphil spf ...   [retrieve this message]

• humaworm, i'm divided.... by popeJohn3rd  4y   1,008  Ask Humaworm  

i am curious to try a program to see if anything comes out though i’ve never seen anything in my stool. i’m debating whether or not i should try your product, Old Amish Dewormer or Paratrex. they all sound interesting.   [End]

• If 90% of ppl are supposed to have them, how come by popeJohn3rd  4y   992  Ask Humaworm  

i never see ’em in the toilet? i never see parasites. i know it’s their job to stay alive in the host, but they have to die and pass at some time.   [End]

• are they in capsule form? by popeJohn3rd  4y   2,670  Ask CureZone  

where can i get the benefits of the ghost pepper in capsule?   [End]

• Oral herpes or severely chapped? by popeJohn3rd  4y   2,285  Ask CureZone  C  

In the winter or very hot sunny weather my lips turn red. Doc does suspect I have porphyria but not proven yet. My lips and the surrounding skin will turn very red and I can see about two very tiny unraised white spots on the bottom lip. When I put vaseline on it without any other treatment the lips will heal in about 2 days. It kinda looks like herpes to me, but I’m unsure. Does this sound like herpes to you or just chapped lips?   [End]

• animals in the wild.... by popeJohn3rd  4y   1,112  Ask CureZone  C  

we are not animals in the wild, we are humans. many animals fast when sick because they are too weak to hunt for food.   [End]

• Re: What should I do? UGGGG!!! by popeJohn3rd  4y   1,131  Ask CureZone  C  

10 day water fast, and you are going to be weak. 3 to 5 days sound better. even if you didn’t fast at all, drinking 1 gallon of water a day will almost heal you or anyone of that bug or at least make you feel better. ppl underestimate the value of water. when i drink that much water, i always always feel better no matter what. you need to load up on antioxidant teas and vitamin c while you’re doing this fast. Yogi has some good teas for when you are fasting. but you will need something like that to lower your free radical count when fasting.   [End]

• i had mine done months ago by popeJohn3rd  4y   977  Ask CureZone  

i finally had my upper wisdoms done after putting it off for awhile. if you have cavities in them it is best to get them pulled. there was a young boy who died because he had rotted teeth unpulled for so long (mother didn’t have insurance) the bacteria somehow got in his brain and killed him. this can happen. ... when i had mine pulled, it was horrible. my face swelled, breath was horrid and in some pain. i realized that infection had set in, plus i was passing splinters of bone (normal) i could even put my finger on my maxilla as some of it was exposed. ... so i did an experiment an it wo ...   [retrieve this message]

• you can't go by reviews by popeJohn3rd  4y   1,181  Bowel Cleanse Suppor  C  

how do we not know that company’s only put up reviews that they want others to read? plus, i have never liked anything i’ve ever bought going by good reviews made by others.   [End]

• can i take miralax? by popeJohn3rd  4y   1,411  Bowel Cleanse Suppor  C  

instead of spending $$$ on colon cleansers like blessed herbs, or trying to drink extremely nasty and bitter tasting colon cleansing drinks, instead of p/b shakes, how come i can’t just either take mg citrate or miralax to cleanse the colon?   [End]

• Re: Hydrogen Peroxide by popeJohn3rd  4y   870  Ask CureZone  

ingesting peroxide will cause alot of free radical damage in your body. there are many other alternatives that you can ingest other than this.   [End]

• Re: chlorella and bentonite by popeJohn3rd  4y   3,035  Ask CureZone  C  

i think tongue and mouth sores might indicate more an allergic reaction instead of a detox reaction. those products are fine but not strong enough to produce a reaction off the scales like that. this is allergic rx. also, bentonite will interfere with anything you take. it draws and pulls, so i would take it alone.   [End]

• Thanks for your input, this is how it went.... by popeJohn3rd  4y   846  Ask CureZone  

One of my dreams someone was trying to kill me. When I woke, my heart was beating super duper fast. It scared the heck out of me I thought I was having a heart attack. So I see what you are saying about adrenline. ... ... Then in another dream, I was in a hot attic. The attic was small with one window and alot of comforters on the floor. I started to suffocate, so I started crawling toward that one window to open it and had to toss all these heavy comforters aside to get to it. I felt halfway thru that I couldn’t make it and was going to die of suffocation. I woke suddenly and felt alot ...   [retrieve this message]

• Ok, Pre biotics by popeJohn3rd  4y   4,460  Ask CureZone  C  

Prebiotics might be good for feeding flora.   [End]

• Lorical Lady by popeJohn3rd  4y   4,659  Ask CureZone  C  

I’m not asking about parasites nor liver flushes. I am asking about colon cleansing. I’m only going to do one first which is colon cleansing. I will not do a liver flush, but I will do a para. down the road once I get the colon in better shape. I am looking for something to clean the colon right now. Doing too many cleanses at once would be too much for me. Now, I have activated charcoal here, what did it do for you exactly and how much did you take a day?   [End]

• is probiotics good enough to cleanse the colon? by popeJohn3rd  4y   4,615  Ask CureZone  C  

if i take a good probiotic do i need to colon cleanse too or not?   [End]

• racing heart in sleep by popeJohn3rd  4y   832  Ask CureZone  

My heart races sometimes whilst I sleep, and I also stop breathing. Can someone explain this?   [End]

• bathing by popeJohn3rd  4y   14,417  Body Odor  C  

Bathing everyday is definitely not too much, and if you don’t trust me your co-workers will complain to management on you, because they do it to ppl at my job. Folk are very mean to ppl who smell bad. So I hope you are self employed. ... ... Your body perspires and sheds dead skin everyday: things it no longer needs. Bacteria in the air feeds off of this stuff. So bathing at least once everyday is an excellent idea. If you use a moisturizing soap, then bathing 2x’s a day will work miracles for you. ... ... I understand about the bleach. I used a tad of bleach in my water and it did wonders fo ...   [retrieve this message]

• Try this by popeJohn3rd  4y   14,402  Body Odor  C  

Try this for one week. Drink from half gallon water to a gallon a day. ... Take some form of chlorophyll ie spirulina, chlorella, then before bed take some activated charcoal tablets, ... take 2 baths a day with some bleach (not too much) in a hot bath with a good bar of soap. ... write back to me what happened, ok?   [End]

• As much as you hate to admit it..... by popeJohn3rd  4y   2,721  Ask CureZone  C  

It’s doctor time. When you have blood coming out in your stool the last thing you want to do is play Russian Roulette biding your time asking laymen on here, most who have never graduated high school, what your problem is. Blood in the stool can mean many things. Playing the guessing game is not the answer for you. This can signal cancer, parasite, puntures, anything. We just don’t know.   [End]

• Forget that....Acid Mantle by popeJohn3rd  4y   2,152  Ask CureZone  C  

Forget that moisturizer you mentioned. First it has too many things in it that will only clog your pores. Try a lotion called, ”Acid Mantle” it does a good job of moisturizing your skin.   [End]

• bentonite? by popeJohn3rd  4y   14,543  Body Odor  C  

I don’t do much bentonite, but are you suggesting to her to take bentonite internally or externally in the water?   [End]

• Re: still a little stinky after getting out of bath by popeJohn3rd  4y   14,613  Body Odor  C  

Take some powdered chlorella or spirulina. the chlorophyll will help temporarily. When I took some spirulina one time I noticed that my normally smelly BM’s had no odor whatsoever. I don’t normally have much of a body odor so that was no prob. ... you can put a tad of bleach in hot water and bath with that. ... what kind of soap are you using and how often do you change your washcloth? ... what kinds of foods do you eat? ... drink plenty of water. take 2 baths a day. ... Look into purchasing some salicylic acid soap to help break up the dead skin on your body. ... I once heard of a lady on Discovery ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: One day apple juice fast by popeJohn3rd  4y   1,825  Liver Flush Support  C  

This sounds like alot of sugar intake to me.   [End]

• Poll: Which food is better for detox by popeJohn3rd  4y   1,430  Ask CureZone  C  

I’m getting ready to do a detox/colon cleanse with a mono diet. Which food of the 3 would give a better detox: ... ... ... Apples ... Oranges ... Grapes   [End]

• Trying to detox/lose weight I need advice by popeJohn3rd  4y   619  Ask CureZone  C  

I’m trying to detox/lose weight all that good stuff. Blood pressure is thru the roof, craving junk food like crazy. Anyway, I’m doing green drinks ie spirulina, wheatgrass, I’m taking Immunocal, sulfur, vit. c, enzymes, eating fruit. I feel terribly weak. I did feel better when I drank some powdered goat’s milk and when I took 2 tsp. of Carlson’s fish oil. ... I suspect I need either more protein and/or fat to do this. What advice can you give? Plus, I tried to do a colon cleans w/this but the mix was so bitter I couldn’t put it down. I think I’ll have to just do magnesium citrate on ...   [retrieve this message]

• Yes, viruses just bad choice of words by popeJohn3rd  5y   2,265  Ask CureZone  C  

yes hiv and aids are retroviruses i meant to say instead of diseases.   [End]

• There's none listed though... by popeJohn3rd  5y   2,251  Ask CureZone  C  

I noticed in your response that you didn’t mention any good specific treatments.   [End]

• Re: Seeking Natural Cure for Staph Infection by popeJohn3rd  5y   2,677  Ask CureZone  

the stuff you are trying may not work for staph. if i were you i would fast but drink maybe some nutritional broth. fasting for me seems to kick start the immune system as the cells are not tied down with digestion. i would also double up on enzymes if i were you like protease and some other ones. take vitamin c for wound healing.   [End]

• alternative methods are not strong enough. by popeJohn3rd  5y   2,483  Ask CureZone  C  

hiv and aids are extremely aggressive diseases. they invade the cells and take over their metabolic machinery/RNA and cause them to behave as mutants. i learned this in my micro. class. first thing is see a doctor. traditional meds. may not be the greatest but they do extend life a tad if you are infected. what traditional meds do is interrupt the proteins and some other stuff from the RNA duplication that the virus needs. i can’t find any alternative methods that is able to do this. the longer you wait the worse. those little buggers multiply very fast.   [End]

• do mild cleanses.... by popeJohn3rd  5y   2,058  Ask CureZone  C  

it’s best to do mild cleanses since we humans tend to go back to old eating habits eventually. it is not feasible to do a hardcore cleansing program only to get stressed about something later on and raid the vending machine of all its snickers bars. ... just change your diet. eat less red meat. not too many sweet fruits for all the sugar, but eating oranges is good and maybe red grapes for their antioxidant value. fast for a couple of days. ... take capsule enzymes and a good probiotic supplement. on the weekends try to do magnesium citrate with an enema. this way you are not running to ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: psychiatric problems by popeJohn3rd  5y   3,535  NPD: Narcissism Surv  C  

Ok, you’re probably tired of hearing from me so this will be my last post. However, since this bothers you so much is there a minister that you can get advice from? It would be nice if others on here would give advice too, but it seems no one here really has any answers.   [End]

• Re: want to get rid of embarrasing female problems! by popeJohn3rd  5y   1,508  Gynecological  C  

sounds like std or maybe candida. try probiotics or have yourself checked for trichomonas.   [End]

• You can't have a heathy brain..... by popeJohn3rd  5y   3,589  NPD: Narcissism Surv  C  

with personality disorder. There has got to be something wrong. I’m not doubting what you say about the two being separate. I do believe without a doubt that this person has some brain chemical imbalance. But since you appear to know more about psychiatry than I do, maybe you have the answers to his problem better than myself or others. Maybe only you can help him. We should probably be asking you what to do with this guy.   [End]

• What other supplement enhances Lugol's? by popeJohn3rd  5y   828  Iodine Supplementati  

Do you take any other supplements that enhances the actions of Iodoral/Lugol’s or works synergistically with?   [End]

• I have iodoral how much though? by popeJohn3rd  5y   407  Iodine Supplementati  

I just bought Iodoral.  How much should I be taking?  I’m 5’9", slightly overweight. ...   [End]

• Have you ever had this happen? by popeJohn3rd  5y   1,068  Sleep Apnea  C  

I suspect I have sleep apnea. If you have it have you ever had this weird thing happen? You’re sleep, then all of a sudden a weird sensation in your head almost like a sudden jerk wakes you wide from the middle of sleep. It is a very weird and almost scary like waking. It seems that your head is either jerking or creating funny sensations. I read somewhere that this is the brain alerting you to wake up and restart the breathing since you stop breathing with sleep apnea.   [End]

• Grey hair...uggghhhhhh by popeJohn3rd  5y   16,793  Ask CureZone  C  

Does anyone know if iodine or fo ti really helps with greying hair? What other remedies have you all heard of to stop hair from greying. My hair only greys when I get stressed, but I don’t want a full head of grey.   [End]

• Can iodine prevent hair graying? by popeJohn3rd  5y   1,051  Iodine Supplementati  

Does anyone agree with that?   [End]

• microbiology by popeJohn3rd  5y   1,597  Ask CureZone  C  

According to a general micro book: ... ... ’Several heavy metals can be biocidal or antiseptic, including silver, mercury, and copper. This is referred to as oligodynamic action. This effect is produced by the action of heavy metal ions on microbes. Heavy metal ions can denature proteins in microbes and viruses (cold sores), Silver is used as an antiseptic (silver nitrate) and was once used at 1% to treat newborns eyes infected with gonorrhea.’ ... ... Microbiology: An Introduction (Tortora) 9th ed. 2007 ... ...   [End]

• psychiatric problems by popeJohn3rd  5y   3,626  NPD: Narcissism Surv  C  

First, you have already said that this person has documented psychiatric problems. That explains his behavior. Reporting him to authorities is not going to improve his tendencies. All being imprisoned is going to do is cause him to become more angry and aggressive. Yes, being behind bars will stop this, but this man needs intense psychiatric help. It sounds to me as if he has a brain chemical imbalance.   [End]

• Can I get protein from.... by popeJohn3rd  5y   2,039  Ask CureZone  C  

Can I get protein from just drinking L glutamine shakes or Immunocal which has cysteine in it? Maybe powdered goat’s milk is good for protein. Any suggestions?   [End]

• Johnny Apple by popeJohn3rd  5y   8,807  Ask CureZone  C  

Yes, I agree. Look into Swanson’s amino acid blend and probiotics and tell me what you think for the price.   [End]

• Hemp=acid by popeJohn3rd  5y   2,076  Ask CureZone  C  

Yes, but hemp seed is very acidic. I am trying to stick to alkaline.   [End]

• Raw food diet question.. by popeJohn3rd  5y   2,267  Ask CureZone  C  

I seriously want to do a raw food diet as my health is bad and I’ve gotten pretty heavy in weight. But I’m concerned about protein with eating only raw fruits and veggies. Will I be ok with adding some good protein like pemmican or liver pate to diet?   [End]

• Re: Does anyone use Swanson vitamins? by popeJohn3rd  5y   9,102  Ask CureZone  C  

OK. I was wondering myself. I kept thinking how could these be of quality when they are so so cheap. I had been reading reviews on amazon about swanson and they were all good. I had seen some amino acids from swanson, like 18 different aminos, 30 caps at 500mg. It was like less than $5. Now that is too cheap to be of any quality, but they’ve been in business forever.   [End]

• Severe condition by popeJohn3rd  5y   3,135  PCOS  

I’m afraid your condition is a little too severe for hypnosis and acupuncture. I don’t think they will even have an effect. You may even have adrenal problems. You could be suffering from Cushings. Have your cortisol checked. I bet it’s through the roof. You may even be diabetic or suffering from acidosis since Glucophage was thought to promote acidosis in the body. Look into alkalizing your body. Change your diet. Look into a book about metabolic typing diets.   [End]

• What are you eating? by popeJohn3rd  5y   1,668  Ask CureZone  C  

Cut down sugars in any form including fruits. Eat more leafy greens and lean free range meats. Drink tons of water and take vitamins. Also look into a supplement called cinnamon in capsules. That should help a bit.   [End]

• Does anyone use Swanson vitamins? by popeJohn3rd  5y   8,905  Ask CureZone  C  

They have the cheapest supplements around along with VitaCost and I was wondering if anyone knew about the quality of their products since they were so cheap.   [End]

• Re: Help needed for constipation by popeJohn3rd  5y   996  Constipation  C  

Too bad she had her tonsils taken out. They are apart of the lymph system which is designed to remove poisons from out systems. The tonsils are really a helpful part of the immune system.   [End]

• Re: Water fasting - stomach complications on day 21 by popeJohn3rd  5y   2,077  Ask CureZone  C  

Try taking digestive enzymes and tons of them. I would also be doing activated charcoal if I were you too.   [End]

• Has anyone done 'Jack 3d' before? by popeJohn3rd  5y   5,067  Ask CureZone  C  

This is a weird product, or either amino acids are some powerful molecules. This powdered stuff is supposed to give you energy and better workouts. When I opened this stuff, it will almost knock you out. It’s worst than smelling a freshly opened magic marker. It made my skin tingle like niacin flush when I took it and I passed more than a gallon’s worth of fluids in less than 3 hours on this stuff. I was left severely dehydrated for several days afterwards despite trying to drink water to replace what I lost. The ingredients are: ... ... Arginine Alpha Keto ... Creatine Mono ... Beta Alanine ... ...   [retrieve this message]

• verygnawty by popeJohn3rd  5y   2,890  Sleep Disorders  C  

The car actually didn’t jerk that much. The steering wheel jerked super fast almost hurting my wrist. The same sensation I suppose you would get when you are driving and about to hit something then the passenger reaches over and jerks the wheel. I was on a long stretch of smooth road. This jerking sensation was so real that it woke me. My wrists and hands jerked but my arms didn’t.   [End]

• Was this a guardian angel? by popeJohn3rd  5y   3,081  Sleep Disorders  C  

I was driving alone long distance. Got tired in the car and fell asleep while driving. All of a sudden my steering wheel jerked to the right really fast. It woke me up. I don’t remember the hands jerking the wheel, it seemed as if someone else had done it. I’m thinking a guardian angel.   [End]

• Edited by popeJohn3rd  5y   3,207  Juicing Forum  C  

You have too much sugar in that diet. Watermelons and pineapples are way high on the glycemic index and carrots/oranges are up there too. Try limiting your fruit to lower sugar ones: apples, blueberries and maybe even red grapes from time to time and see if those symptoms clear up.   [End]

• whoaw! did you ever see his nails? by popeJohn3rd  5y   847  Ask CureZone  

Did you ever see MJ’s nails? They were really dark. I wonder what it could’ve been.   [End]

• Help with a homework problem, thanx by popeJohn3rd  5y   600  Ask CureZone  C  

i need help with this homework problem. can someone give me helpful hints on how to prevent the nosocomial infection of MAI or mycobacterium avium-intracellulare. hand washing prevention is probably not going to do much for this bacteria. thank you.   [End]

• Re: (sodium silico aluminate) What's this in my powdered eggs? by popeJohn3rd  5y   6,635  Ask CureZone  

I was looking into a product called ’VitalWhey’. Check into that. You can probably use that and discontinue the eggs.   [End]

• Re: Pale stools - while eating high fat and doing Holistic Horizons colo... by popeJohn3rd  5y   3,854  Bowel Cleanse Suppor  C  

I just googled ’white feces’ and found alot of info. on it being possibly liver malfunction. I would see a doctor.   [End]

• Re: burdock / yellow dock BAD SMELL ?? by popeJohn3rd  5y   977  Ask CureZone  

i’ve had herbs that stink like that too. usually i find that when they start to stink like that they have lost some of their potency.   [End]

• Re: Constant Breakthrough Bleeding by popeJohn3rd  5y   1,922  Women’s Forum  C  

get a second doctors opinion. all of this stuff you say you have been doing is equivalent to putting a bandaid over a wound, so to speak. the bandaid just covers the wound but it’s still there. many alternative therapies are not strong enough to combat ailments when they get really bad or become aggressive. for instance, when i had throat probs. and congestion a lady told me to try this herb called horehound. i took so much of that herb to no avail. it may have helped if i had of taken the herb as a preventative before the congestion set in, but once the congestion set in it was too ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: (sodium silico aluminate) What's this in my powdered eggs? by popeJohn3rd  5y   4,936  Ask CureZone  

you would need to ask a chemist for this. whatever these big named ingredients are are probably not going to kill you unless you eat pounds of it a day. the stuff is probably just used to prevent caking and as a preservative. just go with raw eggs if in doubt. eggs are acidic anyway you look at it, and according to many health journals the more alkaline your diet is the better.   [End]

• Re: Borax by popeJohn3rd  5y   662  Ask CureZone  

borax is not toxic but not very effective alone at cleansing either. i used it on Dr. Clark’s advice years ago to no avail.   [End]

• Re: Please Help With Colon Cleanse by popeJohn3rd  5y   1,479  Ask CureZone  C  

try probiotics, enzymes caps and don’t forget tumeric and cayenne caps to get the circulation going. not sure why you feel hot, but psyllium can be irritating to the colon.   [End]

• Re: Ohh, I need help by popeJohn3rd  5y   858  Natural Healing  C  

i wouldn’t take acv. i think it’s too acidic. i think you would notice huge improvement with a 2 or 3 day water fast with maybe a few oranges if you really get hungry. it will give your body a rest and your immune system will be freed up to take care of the bacteria or infection you may have in your system.   [End]

• Re: identify this nasty? plus flush question by popeJohn3rd  5y   2,402  Ask CureZone  C  

mucus   [End]

• Wombat, something for you..... by popeJohn3rd  5y   769  Ask CureZone  

I had to mention that I don’t mind driving in icy weather. My problem with winter is frozen doors and key locks, dead batteries, won’t start in the dead of cold, etc. The car I have takes a small international battery and it only works well in the summer. During winter time forget it, I have to have that thing jump started about 5 or 6 times and it is a new battery. I can’t get a larger Sears diehard because it won’t fit in my car.   [End]

• Try FrequencyFoods cleanse by popeJohn3rd  5y   4,016  Dr. Schulze  C  

I think the website is frequency foods dot com. They have a good cleanse that might work well for you.   [End]

• Time for a new car...Which should I pick? by popeJohn3rd  5y   750  Ask CureZone  

Ok, I’m looking for a good economy car that works well in the winter. The last car I had was terrible in the winter: frozen car doors, small battery dying out, expensive repairs etc. I am looking at these models. Which should I pick and why? ... ... Hyundai Genesis Coupe ... Toyota Corolla ... VW Jetta ... Honda Civic Coupe ... Ford Focus Coupe   [End]

• Re: Bowel Program Cleanse and Parasite cleanse by popeJohn3rd  5y   1,281  Ask CureZone  C  

Alot of times with bowel cleanses the fiber and psyllium might affect the absorption of the parasite herbs and tablets. It’s best to at least get the colon cleansing going first. Try it a couple of weeks and when the bowels are emptying with foul, black tar like feces then you can start the parasite cleanse.   [End]

• Salmon and fish oil question by popeJohn3rd  5y   1,378  Ask CureZone  C  

I hear that eating wild salmon is the best thing for the brain. However, when cooking the salmon doesn’t the heat destroy the benefits in the oils and meat?   [End]

• Re: Do pets go to heaven by popeJohn3rd  5y   883  

Not sure if they go to heaven per se. However, someone made a very good point that I never really thought of before. That point was that the spirit of everything ever created that lived will alwa...   [End]

• Enzymes by popeJohn3rd  5y   1,060  Ask CureZone  

Why don’t you just purchase some enzymes and take high doses of them. It appears that Zymex is just enzymes. You can get enzymes anywhere. If you are taking a parasite cleanse and it doesn’t appear to work probably is because you are not taking a high enough dose. Also, I work in a place where they test feces for parasites. ... Many, many people send feces there with these ”strings” that they suspect to be parasites. Roughly 95% of the time these ”strings” turn out to be nothing more than mucous with feces attached to it. ... We did get one worm in from an older lady and turns out it w ...   [retrieve this message]

• Which detox should I choose? Help. by popeJohn3rd  5y   1,137  Ask CureZone  C  

I have hypertension and many lbs overweight. I am going to do Kenneth Baum’s metabolize diet, but before I do I want to detox first. I would like to fast for a few days but I hear that fasting slows the metabolic rate and being overweight I do not want that. If I went on a mono diet of say like oranges for a few weeks will that spike my blood sugar levels? Should I only do then dark greens? I already have powdered E3 Live that I can do with it. Any suggestions?   [End]

• Click on 'scorpioeyes' by popeJohn3rd  5y   807  Ask CureZone  

Just click on ’scorpioeyes’ or yourself. It will trace you back to your posts.   [End]

• I see. by popeJohn3rd  5y   1,394  Natural Healing  C  

I think alot of factors come into play. However, it is funny to me that ppl may have been ”smarter” back then but yet in this day we have more technology than back then. If America has been dumbed down, I think many factors play a role: junk foods, too much sugar and preservatives affecting brain behavior, lack of study discipline, too much tv, abuse and how someone was raised. ... BTW, some of the questions you have asked people may remember but it has been so long since they’ve been in school that the information is so far in the recesses of their minds.   [End]

• I might just open them one day! by popeJohn3rd  5y   6,516  NDE Support  

I’ll gather up enough courage to open them one day.   [End]

• Rudenski: Wow! by popeJohn3rd  5y   6,523  NDE Support  

You say I may be tempted to go with the light? I never thought about it that way. However, I don’t know if I believe in walk-ins. How can we tell if someone has been the victim of a walk-in? Is it some mental changes that take place. Most people I have known for awhile don’t seem to have changed too much over the past years so I can’t seem to wrap my mind around this concept of walk-ins. ... So tell me, what is your opinion about where I’m at when my eyelids are bright? Do you think I’m out of the body? But how could that be if I can still discern my eyelids? Those eyelids are a Gods ...   [retrieve this message]

• Rudenski: Starriness by popeJohn3rd  5y   6,472  NDE Support  

I was asleep on my stomach once, felt a slight pain in the lower back area. Next thing I ”woke” up looking at something I couldn’t make out what the heck I was looking at, but the environment was blurry black and white as like I mention before I keep my eyes closed or half closed to keep from getting frightened. ... It was like looking at an old black and white film playing out before me, you know those old documentaries from the 40’s? Something like that. I just couldn’t make out images clear enough, though I may have seen people. ... ... Something tells me to just take a look at my hand to se ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Has anyone been rejected? by popeJohn3rd  5y   1,928  Sex  C  

I’m talking about simple dating/intimacy rejection: highness.   [End]

• On my rejection from post below.... by popeJohn3rd  5y   1,286  Sex  C  

I think I’m getting rejected from my approach. Having not had anyone in awhile when I meet someone that I like, after about a few months I’ll try to get close by spending some time with them and some flirtation but never anything like touching them or flat out asking for sex or anything. Next thing I know, they move further from me or will not want to be alone in my presence. Though I do get mixed signals from people. I do get a little jealous if someone I like spends a great deal of time with someone else of the opposite sex. I think they pick up on this and continue to play games a ...   [retrieve this message]

• Has anyone been rejected? by popeJohn3rd  5y   2,054  Sex  C  

Does anyone know what the pain of rejection is like here? I have been rejected so many times that it is unreal. It sure feels bad to know you’re not wanted.   [End]

• Thanks. by popeJohn3rd  5y   6,493  NDE Support  

Thanks for all of your patience. As you can see, I am a big question asker. I have ’spiritual’ experiences myself like almost nightly OBE’s that happened spontaneously when I started dabbling in the occult and reading metaphysical material. Otherwise, before that I never experienced OBE’s when I was younger in the more strict christian religion my parents had me in. ... Usually with my OBE or lucid dreaming I will notice a starriness to my body or just simply my own body. Maybe this is just dreaming but it sure feels like an OBE to me when I go to sleep with all the funny noises (bells, ...   [retrieve this message]

• Probably by popeJohn3rd  5y   1,524  NDE Support  C  

I can believe in reincarnation. Anything is possible. Yet for some reason I don’t think the higher beings want us to concentrate on reincarnation too much. I think they want us to keep moving forward and getting better, not to look back. I think the soul retains memories of past lives but not the brain. This may explain why people can’t seem to recall past lives. This may not answer the questions you have but this is my thought on it. I know I must move forward in life, so I don’t spend any time anymore thinking of reincarnation. ... ... BTW, I have another question for you on your NDE, ...   [retrieve this message]

• This was a wonderful story.... by popeJohn3rd  5y   6,653  NDE Support  

I’m curious if the tunnel is actually the body or darkness of inside the human body that our soul goes thru to get out. Also, I had been thinking heaven was a spiritual place, but it appears to me to have some physical aspects to it as well. Did you notice how your body looked? Did it look starry? When you were in the tunnel or outside of it, did you notice others, like deceased friends/relatives? What would be the most frightening thing about this whole exp.?   [End]

• What is the best natural soap for BO? by popeJohn3rd  5y   4,809  Body Odor  

I have tried alot of soaps to no avail. Charcoal soaps work ok but they are expensive. I’m trying to get away from the conventional ones like Dial and Irish Spring.   [End]

• type in activated charcoal by popeJohn3rd  5y   1,213  Parasites Support  

this website sells it called buyactivatedcharcoal. they have really good products. i also like to use bamboo charcoal soap in my baths.   [End]

• Diatomaceous earth by popeJohn3rd  5y   1,578  Parasites Support  

I have mixed feelings about it from the Amazon reviews. I hear it doesn’t work that well.   [End]

• Enemas. by popeJohn3rd  5y   1,588  Parasites Support  

Maybe enemas are important. When you think about it though it is not natural for water or any substance to go that route in your body. Everything is suppose to go the other way down. One would have to be careful with enemas so as not to irritate or damage the colon and it’s lining.   [End]

• Gibby by popeJohn3rd  5y   1,933  Parasites Support  

Barefoot herbalist is upset with me about now and requested me not to post on his forum anymore. Reason being is that I found that his product ’dewormer’ is a recipe taken from an age old ’Old Amish Dewormer’. Evidently, he didn’t want that information known unbeknownst to me. He had taken on that formula as his own when in fact it belonged to someone else. Since you can’t patent herbal formulas this can become a problem I guess.   [End]

• Yes, by popeJohn3rd  5y   667  Ask Barefoot  

Got it!   [End]

• No, you're not by popeJohn3rd  5y   1,673  Parasites Support  

You are not crazy just frustrated. I’m not sure about what you can do next but I have some suggestions that might help. Your parasite tests might be coming back negative because I hear parasites are most active around the full moon. YOu might want to get tested around that time. Maybe they hide so far in your gut that sometimes you can pass stool that has no noticeable traces of them. If you want to do a parasite cleanse, I suggest that you buy separate the three herbs for them: Black walnut green tincture, cloves and wormwood. ... The problem with parasite kits is that their herbs are ...   [retrieve this message]

• drclarkstore.com by popeJohn3rd  5y   894  Parasites Support  

Has anyone tried the parasite herbs from that website? How well did it work?   [End]

• drclarkstore.com by popeJohn3rd  5y   841  Ask Humaworm  

Has anyone tried the parasite cleanse from that site? How well does it work?   [End]

• Trapper, yes by popeJohn3rd  5y   2,196  Iodine Supplementati  

I suppose iodine does seem to make everything work better because according to what I’ve learned recently in anatomy class, every cell in the human body needs iodine.   [End]

• Re: Dear MH by popeJohn3rd  5y   901  Ask Barefoot  

I think HerbsPro.   [End]

• Dear MH by popeJohn3rd  5y   1,083  Ask Barefoot  

I hear you speak of Dr. Christopher a bit. I bought some of his blood cleansing tincture. Do you have any reviews for it?   [End]

• Just mucus by popeJohn3rd  5y   28,251  Ask Barefoot  

Looks like mucus strings to me.   [End]

• But you don't need that much... by popeJohn3rd  5y   2,361  Iodine Supplementati  

You don’t need but a very tiny amt of iodine for iodine deficiency. I wish there was a chart for Iodoral which suggested how many tabs to take a day based on weight.   [End]

• Re: How can I approach my doctor with this? by popeJohn3rd  5y   1,091  Ask CureZone  C  

What brand?   [End]

• Edited by popeJohn3rd  5y   851  Ask Barefoot  

That is not a worm. That is mucous lining, feces, and bacteria. The persons colon was irritated and so it created more mucous to protect itself, this is what you’re seeing.   [End]

• watering? by popeJohn3rd  5y   3,961  Ask Barefoot  

Where can I find out more about the OJ fast? Please send info. can I use MinuteMaid or does it need to be freshly squeezed. Funny thing is, I was going to do a fast and eat only oranges anyway. Then I was to buy some almond butter in case I got really sick and weak for the added oils and energy.   [End]

• I'm probably infected now.... by popeJohn3rd  5y   424  Ask Barefoot  

Yes, yesterday I couldn’t resist. I ordered a big juicy steak at Longhorn’s. It was med. rare. Blood was dripping out of it like crazy and I just ate away. No self discipline whatsoever. Besides, I can’t stay away from Famous Dave’s barbecued pork ribs. I bet my body is teeming with worms but I’ve never seen any pass in my stool, though I do have explosive diarrhea from time to time. Just like the other day, my stomach starting hurting really bad. I ended up expelling quite a bit of explosion. I plan to start on MH para herbs after I do about a month on a colon cleanse. I decided to ...   [retrieve this message]

• Awww naw MH..It can't be by popeJohn3rd  5y   3,966  Ask Barefoot  

You say a infected person could have 5 gallons of the little buggers. That is truly hard for me to believe.   [End]

• Re: digestive enzymes by popeJohn3rd  5y   776  Ask CureZone  

This lady has a good deal of information about what you asked. Check it out. ... ... ... http://www.litalee.com/shopcontent.asp?type=HowEnzymesHeal   [End]

• How can I approach my doctor with this? by popeJohn3rd  5y   1,138  Ask CureZone  C  

I would like to get vitamin B12 shots because I hear that if gives alot of energy. Yet I don’t know how to ask my doctor as it is a pretty invasive procedure. I am tired. Do you think if I explain my lethargy that it may be a good reason for her to allow me to get the IV drip?   [End]

• Does anyone have advice on this type of salt? by popeJohn3rd  5y   2,410  Iodine Supplementati  

Pink Himalayan salt. If I have a thyroid disorder, can I take this salt instead of Iodoral?   [End]

• Re: Anyone here takes cruises? by popeJohn3rd  5y   823  Ask CureZone  

Then I shall go there!   [End]

• Edited by popeJohn3rd  5y   987  Ask Barefoot  

I am debating whether I should take your dewormer first or Humaworms. Both sound really good. Also this one called ’Parasitin’ by Vaxa sounds really good too. Their are so many options that I am lost as to what to go with. I did enjoy reading your post from your website with the little boys holding herbs on it. I thought it was very interesting to read. I especially liked when you said that God created parasites to do the clean up work. I had never really looked at it from that angle much before. ... I did notice how you were quite hard on Hulda. You came across quite honest. I’m sur ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: No by popeJohn3rd  5y   4,034  Ask CureZone  

I’m not sure why whomever gave you the tissue analysis didn’t give you more info. on increasing your cell permeability then. Iron comes in many different forms, but iron sulfate worked great for me whereas I noticed little difference with iron byglysinate. Your iron will be a tad low because of your menstrual cycle. I’m afraid taking huge amts of vitamins and minerals will not solve your problem. You only need small amts of them. Why don’t you try a good vitamin/mineral supplement and have more chlorophyll and green drinks to help with iron.   [End]

• $50 is that how much it costs? by popeJohn3rd  5y   982  Ask Barefoot  

I found an alternate site that is selling the dewormer by MH. It shows $50. Am I at the right site?   [End]

• Re: JessesMom by popeJohn3rd  5y   896  Ask CureZone  C  

Thanks for the info. In the Nelson formula that you took, I noticed a couple of ingredients that I can’t find information on: Bethyl Nut and Kamala. I don’t like to take herbs that I can’t find info on. Then you were telling me that the ND you saw was against the Humaworm protocol, but I see where alot of the products you took have the exact same ingredients as the Humaworm product.   [End]

• JessesMom by popeJohn3rd  5y   972  Ask CureZone  C  

So what parasite cleanse did you take that you thought was the most effective? Did you do curezone’s Humaworm cleanse?   [End]

• CardioRenew experience by popeJohn3rd  5y   1,117  Ask CureZone  

I remember trying CardioRenew a few years back but I didn’t finish the program. AFter about 2 or 3 days into it I felt a sharp pain in the left side of the heart area. Maybe it was loosening up some plaque. I’m wondering if I should try again. I ended up letting the product expire and I threw it out because I wasn’t ready to give up my greasy junk food then and kept putting it off.   [End]

• I agree by popeJohn3rd  5y   1,250  Ask CureZone  C  

I was on SSRI and they killed my sex drive. When I stop taking them the sex drive comes back, but since I am single and trying to find a sex partner these days is like looking for a needle in a haystack, I just stop thinking about sex and it works for me. I can go many months without full cravings. I may have a subtle desire but I can go on without quenching it. The sex drive obviously is natural but I can see what you are saying that it could be detrimental. I think this was a very interesting and important question that I wish more people would ask.   [End]

• Boiling by popeJohn3rd  5y   915  Ask CureZone  

Yes, boiling would work but who has time to boil water all day everyday? It is not necessarily true that all bottled water is just fancy tap. I have noticed a huge difference is taste and quality of water. For instance, I do not like to drink water very much at all. Yet I can drink Fiji water and this store brand called Meijer Spring Water all day long, that water is so good. So there must be some real difference if a non-water loving person is all of a sudden turned on to certain types of water like the two I just mentioned.   [End]

• Edited by popeJohn3rd  5y   3,999  Ask CureZone  

You probably could if you knew how to turn genes on and off and tamper with DNA. Then you’d become a Nobel Prize winning millionaire with drug companies seeking you out. There is not much logic in your question, as your body is already programmed to accept whatever nutrients it needs and expel toxins on its own without you tampering with your physiological makeup. I’m afraid that if you increased your cell permeability, you might also increase your risk of getting cancer and have your cells lyse (explode). Some things you don’t want in your cells and increased permeability might make t ...   [retrieve this message]

• Kitty by popeJohn3rd  5y   1,175  Ask CureZone  C  

First of all stop giving her human herbal remedies. Their system is different from ours and you could be hurting her. Yes, it is very torturous to force garlic down her throat. I feel very sorry for that kitten that it has had a bad life like that. You are best to take it to a vet that has had years of training and would know what to do with your pet. I remember years ago I tried giving some herbs to one of my pets and I remember it opened its mouth really wide and starting to to rub its mouth and face against something to get the substance out. The vet told me never to do that again ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: One egg everyday for 16 month old baby? by popeJohn3rd  5y   10,208  Baby Nutrition  C  

Why is this an issue? It shouldn’t hurt him unless he’s allergic to dairy. I don’t understand your question.   [End]

• Which is it? by popeJohn3rd  5y   4,271  Ask CureZone  C  

Iron comes in many different forms ie glutamate, biglysinate, sulfate, fumarate. I took the sulfate one prescribed by my doctor and it did well for me.   [End]

• Anyone here takes cruises? by popeJohn3rd  5y   883  Ask CureZone  

I’m considering a cruise, but I’m a first timer. Which is best for casual and informal fare: Carnival Cruise, Princess or Royal? You can also suggest others. I’m looking to take a short 3 to 4 day one.   [End]

• Re: Have I screwed up? I decided to put very cold dry ice on my swollen... by popeJohn3rd  5y   4,671  Lymph Cleanse  C  

I don’t think dry ice is good to be using that way. It was meant to keep non-bodily things cold. If you have swollen lymph nodes must mean there is a serious infection in your system. By the time infection sets in, unfortunately alternative remedies are not strong enough to correct. Herbs and alternative remedies are good and helpful to people who are already healthy. ONce you become sick, it is doctor time. No time to be playing Russian Roulette with your health unless you already have a secret death wish.   [End]

• Re: ticks! by popeJohn3rd  5y   947  Ask CureZone  C  

If you find a tick, put it in a jar, take it to your doctor and have it tested for Lyme. You may not want to ’kick ol gus to the floor’ but if you end up with Lyme disease you won’t find it so funny.   [End]

• Hegverthi by popeJohn3rd  5y   2,202  Ask CureZone  C  

Thanks. But how do you explain the black ropey looking stuff that people pass on colon cleansings?   [End]

• Can someone help me find a good natural soap? by popeJohn3rd  5y   1,375  Ask CureZone  C  

I was using Miracle 2 soap but am noticing body odors with it. I tried Kavi skin’s salicylic acid soap, and it was ok. I tried charcoal soaps and they are ok. I want to try something natural that is better than just ’ok’ at killing odor causing bacteria. Can someone direct me to something pretty reliable for killing odor. BTW I’m not interested in baking soda. lol lol   [End]

• Duiqxote, your advice by popeJohn3rd  5y   2,134  Ask CureZone  C  

Can you tell me of a good colon cleanse then?   [End]

• Can someone answer this for me? by popeJohn3rd  5y   2,319  Ask CureZone  C  

If I want to do a colon cleansing, can I just go with a good probiotic to colon cleanse instead of doing the harsh psyllium drinks? Do good probiotics clean the gut of impacted waste?   [End]

• Re: What could this be? by popeJohn3rd  5y   943  Ask CureZone  

She may have a hematoma or blood clot somewhere. It kind of reminds me of something that I saw on DiscoveryHealth once. A boy was playing basketball with friends. He fell hard on his back, but got up quickly thinking the lights were just knocked out of him a bit. A few weeks later, he was unable to move at times, got stiff. He finally went in for an xray and the docs found a blood clot or hematoma that had formed near his spine where he had fallen on his back. Luckily they were able to remove it because it was causing so much pressure on his spinal column. He was never able to walk ...   [retrieve this message]

• Keloid scars went down after being there 3 yrs! by popeJohn3rd  5y   593  Ask CureZone  

I recently had wisdoms pulled and it was awful. I bought tons of Minute Maid OJ and took Pure Radiance Vitamin C, to heal the infection that had set in my gums. Not only did the infection heal, but a couple of raised keloid scars behind my ears had noticeably gone down after 3 yrs. I was so delighted!   [End]

• He may have left something in there... by popeJohn3rd  5y   2,431  Natural Healing  C  

like a piece of gauze or something. I hear this is common. Something went terribly wrong. She’ll have to see another doctor. In the meantime, she needs to fast, drink water and take tons of vitamin c. This should kick start a stronger healing process. ONce she starts fasting, her body will concentrate on healing that area instead of the hard job of digesting food. But again, I think either something was left behind in there or he used something not sterile on her while operating causing an infection.   [End]

• He sleeps w/his eyes open! n/m by popeJohn3rd  5y   926  Politics Debate  

He sleeps w/his eyes open! n/m   [End]

• Re: cleansing!!! by popeJohn3rd  5y   2,164  Ask CureZone  C  

If I were you I would do a colon cleansing and then just eat right from there. Maybe later on you can do a parasite cleanse. I believe that liver/kidney/gallbladder cleanses are too harsh and unnecessary. Once you colon cleanse (constipation, bloat etc) and eat right, your body will start to heal itself. Unless you commit to a lifelong regimen of eating organic, preferably raw foods for the rest of your life, you may be wasting time doing all of those cleanses like liver/kidney etc. Since, then will get clogged again once you go back to eating bad foods. The reason I’m so interested i ...   [retrieve this message]

• Who sings this song? by popeJohn3rd  5y   2,027  Ask CureZone  C  

It is an old song. Sounds like maybe from the 70’s. Maybe the Mammas and Poppas but not sure. Chorus goes something like: ... ... This is the season for loooooo-ving.   [End]

• Try this! by popeJohn3rd  5y   3,742  Ask CureZone  C  

Try a product you can order online called Pure Radiance Vitamin C and mix with Minute Maid OJ. Drink about 2 tall glasses of this a day or even more if you like. Try cutting back on eating meats and sweets. Let me know if this works for you. It worked for me really well when I had this problem. From what I’ve been told, all vitamin c products are not created equal and I think Pure Radiance is of better quality than the synthetic vitamin c of Emergen C.   [End]

Forum Pages
1  2 3  

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

#1 Rated Colon Cleanse
180-Day Money Back Guarantee. All Natural Oxygen Colon Cleanser. Same ...
Eliminate Herpes
Information on the revolutionary Dynamiclear Combat Kit - External & Interna...
High Blood Pressure?
How 3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today
Proven Mirena Detox
The Only Legitimate Detox for Treating Mirena Side Effects in 30 Days or ...

PLAT

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.
Free Clark DVD!
An amazing video about the Clark protocol that will open your eyes! And it is...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Utopia Silver Supplements
Colloidal Silver Testimonials. Read comments and opinions by users ...
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

Cancer: Step Outside the Box
If you are concerned about Cancer - this is a must-read book.It ...
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
Healthy Weight Loss
”I have more energy than ever.” - Sally May
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
The Tesla Shield™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Good Health Naturally
The best in digestive enzymes, serrapeptase, krill oil, olive leaf extr...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

963 messages, 479,993 topics, topics per page limited to: 150, average number of messages per page: 321, 3 pages,  29,294,009 page views

"Good people are good because they've come to wisdom through failure."
~ William Saroyan

Image Galler Mosaic Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Herpes Cure?
It certainly is a major breakthrough in how Herpes is Treated

High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

$10 off Oxy-Powder®
A special discount for all CureZone members!

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
All Natural Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Same or ...

Medically Proven Anti-Cancer Benefits
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced wate...

Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

Dr. Clark: Best Prices You Will Find!
Tools for Healing is the number one source for produc...

Cancer’s Natural Enemy
Opc Oleander, 15% Discount With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001

Natural Cancer Remedies

Royal Supreme Flax Hull Lignans
Flax is a well-established source of the essential fatty ac...

The Tesla Shield™

Medianet Ads

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powder®

Proven Parasite Diet

Cancer’s Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

The Tesla Shield™

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powder®

Proven Parasite Diet

Cancer’s Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

The Tesla Shield™

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 1.30 sec at 4/24/2014 7:35:14 AM, requested by 54.198.34.238, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/s2.asp?f=762&c=0&ob=d&m=popeJohn3rd , requested 1 pages during this session, y=8