CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums25665 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Expanded All Messages [142] Posted by princessjade, Sorted by Date Source: Mosaic: Messages Across All CureZone Forums & Blogs

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Rules
 29,218,426 page views     185 messages     479,526 topics     1 pages
New Message Posting Disabled  

Original Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
3s ago
Search:   Top 300

All Messages [142] Posted by princessjade, Sorted by Date   Back To Standard Forum View

Like Mosaic on Facebook.com
  • 40 detox foot pads for only $37 - FREE SHIPPING, NO FILLERS, Highest qua...   by princessjade  4y   454  Market Place

I am having a sale on my detox foot pads - 40 foot pads for only $37 (regularly priced $55). This includes FREE priority mail shipping, along with the highest quality detox foot pad out on the market. There are no fillers in the foot pad -- guaranteed. FDA registered. I have been in business for over 5 years and want to extend this offer to you. ... ... Regards, ... Rebecca ... ... http://www.purifyyourbody.com ... ... Enjoy!! ...   [End]

• [Message Deleted by a Forum Moderator] Morgellons frequency   by princessjade  4y   714  Morgellons

Here is the frequency for Morgellons ”parasites”. I got this from a friend who said that she could feel the little buggers dying inside her when she used it. ... ... It is 56580.69 ... ... I don’t know anything else about this, as the only zapper I have used in the past is the terminator II (Don Croft’s) at one single frequency. ... ... I recall some people asking for it before. I knew I wrote it down when my friend told me what it was... as she was suffering from Morgellons. I just recently found it so I wanted to pass it on to you. I have not tried this. ... ... Advertising link removed by moderator ... ... Good ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Use CAUTION when purchasing essential oils   by princessjade  5y   2,202  Aromatherapy

Oh yes, Lemongrass is one of my favorites, too, but I usually just put it into my ozonated olive oil, along with lavender, for face cream... just a few drops in a 4oz jar of ozonated olive oil... so it is extremely diluted there. ... ... My ND has tested me and said I am hypothyroid... and gave me some pills to take every night from Young Living, and also Lemongrass to put on the thyroid reflexology point. Do not know why but I try to follow directions. I just didn’t know to dilute it first. ... ... Hemp oil is good for itching (mostly insect bites). I do not know where to buy it here in the US but ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Use CAUTION when purchasing essential oils   by princessjade  5y   2,074  Aromatherapy

Do you know a lot about essential oils? What about Lemongrass? I put some on (directly, undiluted) to the underside of my big toe, as recommended by my ND... she said one drop every night. But it is hard to get to the underside of my toe and put only one drop so sometimes I would get 2-3 drops... and it would go between my toes, etc. ... ... After doing this for a few days up to a week maybe, I now am experiencing severe itching in the areas that the lemongrass oil touched. Do you know how to get this itching to go away? I am 99% sure it is from the lemongrass oil. It is Young Living oils... I ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Monsanto & Cancer Milk: Fox News Kills Story & Fires Reporters   by princessjade  5y   4,295  News  Cross-post

I thought I was doing the ”healthy” thing when I would spend $6.50 on a gallon of organic milk at the store. But we do not know what is in them, and I am so happy I found a farmer who delivers raw milk to me up to twice a week. His milk is certified organic and his cows are grass fed, and they graze and have lots of land. ”Happy cows” he calls them. ... ... I now have been drinking raw milk for over 3 months and absolutely love it. I don’t know what the rules are in other states but in Minnesota you can get raw milk directly from the farmer. I get my raw milk here if anyone is interested and l ...   [retrieve this message]

• NutraSilver - low price plus FREE priority mail shipping   by princessjade  5y   2,241  Market Place

I have just started offering NutraSilver with my detox footpads on my website at Purify Your Body. I never imagined how popular it was, people buy up to 8 at a time (there is a steep multi-bottle discount). ... ... I offer free priority mail shipping. ... ... Please come visit my site!! http://www.purifyyourbody.com ... ... ... Thanks, and Merry Christmas! ... Rebecca :) ...   [End]

• Image Embedded Re: Not selling anything but need your help   by princessjade  5y   650  Market Place

... ... ... 4 Elements Brickfish ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Thank you to all who have voted. She is now in 12th place, working her way to 11th place today. PLEASE VOTE! [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Raw Milk available in Minnesota   by princessjade  5y   303  Market Place

I started purchasing raw milk from a local dairy farmer in Minnesota. It took me years because I really had difficulty finding a farmer, and then making sure I trusted them and working out the logistics of getting the milk. ... ... You can buy Raw Milk in Minnesota here, and they are certified organic. They also offer delicious certified organic grass fed beef, and other products that make me enjoy eating again!! (Anyone up for a nice juicy HEALTHY steak?!) ... ... The prices are pretty low -- about the same you will find for organic milk at the store (except it has been pasteurized which doesn’t ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Not selling anything but need your help   by princessjade  5y   731  Market Place

... ... ... 4 Elements Brickfish ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... A girl from church just went off to college this past month... she is in the running to win this contest and needs your help with a vote and a cross post. Please help her, as she needs the money that the contest can give her. This place is filled with kind hearted people so I know you will all want to spend 30 seconds to vote and cross post. Thansk!! [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• MMS - only $25 for bottle of MMS, citric acid activator kit, extra bottl...   by princessjade  5y   475  Market Place

Just wanted to post that I now carry MMS Miracle Mineral Solution ... (Miracle Mineral Solution) on my website now. ... ... I am offering it for $25 which includes the complete kit and a little instruction booklet for beginners (about 20 pages). Where this ends up being a great deal is that I am offering free priority mail shipping to the U.S. I can ship internationally but will have to charge shipping. ... ... There is a sale going on for my Detox Foot Pads ... too, through the end of this week. My detox foot pads have no fillers, and only pure, natural ingredients so while they may be more expensive ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Dr. Brooke?   by princessjade  5y   2,991  Ask CureZone  Cross-post

I stay in my sauna anywhere from 30-45 minutes. It usually hovers around 135 degrees if I let it warm up sufficiently. ... ... I cannot stay in the sauna too long if I am not hydrated before, or if I haven’t had a lot of protein to eat that day... then I feel faint and sick, similar to symptoms of heat stroke. ... ... I usually set the sauna to warm up, use my elliptical for about 15-20 minutes, then use my ”jiggly machine” (vibration exercise machine) for 10 minutes, then sit-ups for a few minutes. By then, the sauna is about 125 degrees, and then I sit in it for the remainder of the hour.   [retrieve this message]

• Re: mms 4 ms   by princessjade  5y   2,842  MMS Support  Cross-post

I spoke with Leo from DAMS about 5 years ago... I think his name is Leo Cashman... he is local to me in the twin cities area. ... ... It was because of that conversation and the information he sent me, that I went and got my amalgams out. I had been using my detox foot pads, and had just started selling them myself -- so I had a lot on hand. When I went in to get mine done, (I did it in 4 steps -- one quadrant at a time) I put 3 foot pads on each foot -- the most important area is your toes (the undersides of your toes). I also megadosed with vitamin C, and chlorella. ... ... I went to a biologic ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: MMS a cure for CFS? My herx experience with MMS. Any input would be ...   by princessjade  5y   4,693  MMS Support  Cross-post

I have not seen improvements yet -- but have felt sicker so to me that is a good sign that some of those nasty pathogens are dying inside me. ... ... I am awaiting my iodine in the mail, hopefully today or tomorrow it will arrive. I am too scared to try DMSO so will stick with MMS and iodine, and my far infrared sauna, and my detox foot pads and diatomaceous earth. It will get better! ...   [End]

• Re: MMS a cure for CFS? My herx experience with MMS. Any input would be ...   by princessjade  5y   4,821  MMS Support  Cross-post

Your symptoms to me sound a lot like EBV (Epstein-Barr Virus). Did the doctors ever check you out for that? ... ... I started taking MMS about a month ago and now just the smell of it makes me nauseous. I got up to 8 drops twice a day but I couldn’t handle it, so now I am down to 4 drops once a day to see how I can handle that. Maybe I will break it down into 2 drops twice a day, or maybe 3 times a day... ... ... I ordered some Iodine supplementation and hope to receive that this week. Hopefully that helps my chronic fatigue. I also started on something called infoceuticals. A friend of mine has th ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Live Without Gout   by princessjade  5y   2,997  Ask Dennis Hardy ND

Hi Boldyloxx! ... ... This is Rebecca with Purify Your Body! I had a friend at work who had a severe case of gout -- older man, overweight, went through cycles where every few months he would have a gout attack. I told him about my detox foot pads -- and he used them that day (I keep some on me or in my car to hand out as samples) and by the afternoon he was able to walk without pain. Before he was just hobbling around barely able to walk. ... ... The foot pads really pull that uric acid out -- he swears by them now! ... ... I also have a new website, have you checked it out recently: ... ... http://www.puri ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Question about optimum time spent in infrared sauna and temp of saun...   by princessjade  5y   6,341  Far Infrared

I usually take colloidal minerals (clark’s minerals -- do a google search for them -- they are really good and fairly inexpensive) in V8 juice after the sauna... ... ... I also think that it is a great way for women to get beautiful skin. Any of the commercial creams out there have so many toxins in them -- causing wrinkles and cancers and who knows else what! I use ozonated olive oil that I make myself. I usually put in a few drops of pure lavender essential oil into it, or depending on my mood, other applicable essential oils. ... ... I also use miracle soap to wash my face and try to use organic ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Dizzy after Days . . .   by princessjade  5y   3,823  Far Infrared

I don’t know if this has any bearing on anything... but are you supplementing with extra minerals? ... ... You should take a mineral supplement if you are using the sauna as frequently as you are. Ionic or colloidal mineral complexes are the best. ... ... ...   [End]

• Re: Looking for far infrared sauna   by princessjade  5y   3,142  Ask CureZone  Cross-post

http://www.evolutionhealth.com/Infrared_Saunas/carbon/infrared-fibercarbon3pFGfam.html ... ... That is the sauna I purchased. I wanted a 3-person one so it would fit 2 people comfortably. It won’t fit 3-people comfortably (my boyfriend and I are not big -- well, we are not obese and still this sits only 2 adults comfortably -- maybe 3 kids, so saying it is a 3-person sauna is an exaggeration.) ... ... The plug requires a dedicated 30-amp circuit though... so watch out for electrical requirements. It is a nice sauna, everyone admires it when they come to my house, and it isn’t much more expensive tha ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Infrared Sauna   by princessjade  5y   4,930  Tinnitus  Cross-post

I also haven’t been as consistent with using my Far Infrared Sauna to help with health issues. I am trying now -- my goal is to use it at least 5 times a week for 45 min. In the beginning it took me about 25 min at about 125 deg F to start sweating. Now I start sweating in 10 min. (I was not much of a sweater before) ... ... I was hoping it would jump start my metabolism -- maybe help lose weight. I read that a session can burn about 450 calories. Well, nothing like that has happened for me. No weight loss. I am dealing with other issues and hope that it helps them... ... ... I don’t know anything ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Diatomaceous Earth   by princessjade  6y   1,170  Parasites Support

I purchased mine at ... http://www.wolfcreekranch.net. ... I also got my zapper there. Lots of good information on the site.   [End]

• Re: tomato needs something for head activities. There is a big party up...   by princessjade  6y   1,269  Morgellons

You seem to know a lot. Can you tell me how you think this is transmitted? My friend has it but I gave her a zapper to use and it seems to be working. But I am afraid to come near her. ... ... Also, how will she know when she is cured? When they all get zapped? She has been using the zapper on her cats and also using pine tar and also using NAtural Cellular Defense. ... ... She says within minutes she could feel them all dying.   [End]

• Maybe a CURE??   by princessjade  6y   971  Morgellons

I posted yesterday about a friend I hadn’t seen for years calling me up in a panic saying she had Morgellons and how it was freaking her out. After reading some posts on here and asking around, we figured some stuff out and I wanted to share it. ... ... I had her dad come to my house to pick some things up for her. I gave her my zapper, along with Dr. Clark’s parasite cleanse (clarkia) and also Natural Cellular Defense (I had some bottles in stock). ... ... I also gave her some foot pads. (www.purifyyourbody.com). ... ... Thankfully I had this stuff at home, because she was broke and it was late at night ...   [retrieve this message]

• Questions on Morgellons   by princessjade  6y   3,124  Morgellons

A friend I haven’t talked to in 2 years has just called me in a panic last night. She says she has morgellons and it is driving her crazy. ... ... I have a few questions for people here... I am going to gather together some stuff to send her in the mail (she is low on funds) but I want to know what I should do. Please respond today if you can so that I can send the package out tomorrow. ... ... First, how is it contacted? Anyone here that has it, do you know how you got it? Touching? Kissing? Sharing a drink with someone? Eating contaminated foods? Or does no one have a clue? ... ... Ok, I am going to se ...   [retrieve this message]

• lowest price on highest quality detox foot pads -- no fillers guaranteed!   by princessjade  6y   530  Market Place

I just posted a message in the foot pads forum because I couldn’t find the marketplace but I realize I was typing it wrong (they call it the market place, not marketplace) :) ... ... Anyway :) I have a GREAT deal for the summer... 500 foot pads only $375. My foot pads are completely free of fillers, and are audited. My company is registered with the FDA, and I offer a money back guarantee on any un-used foot pads. ... ... The reason I am offering this special for only 75 cents each (qty 500) because so many of my customers like to buy in bulk and split the cost with their friends, that way they can ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: The Weight Loss Cure? by Kevin Trudeau   by princessjade  6y   6,515  Kevin Trudeau

There is a homeopathic version of HcG you can try without getting the shots. And because it is homeopathic, you only get minute amounts of it in your body, but it still works great. You can lose 30 pounds in one month, more or less. ... ... go to ... http://www.handstoheavenonline.com ... and check it out. I just finished and am on the maintenance phase. I lost 14 pounds in 18 days. I am ecstatic about it and want to tell everyone! ... ... Take care! ... Rebecca :) ... ... http://www.purifyyourbody.com ... ... ...   [End]

• Re: HCG diet works!   by princessjade  6y   5,267  Kevin Trudeau

I also did the HcG diet but I did a homeopathic version and only had to ”starve” for 21 days total. I got mine from ... http://www.handstoheavenonline.com ... and it was substantially less money. ... ... I am not affiliated with this website, I am just trying to get the word out because I lost 14 pounds in 18 days. I lost 3 1/2 inches off my waist. I was not overweight, just at the high end of my BMI (I am 5’8” and weighed 155). I now am 141 lbs and on the maintenance phase. I just have to watch my starches/carbs, but even the starvation diet wasn’t that bad. (well my boyfriend said I was crabby!! ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Cold Feet? Unusual? Reaction to vaccination?   by princessjade  7y   1,039  Ask Barefoot

I had him go to the doctor for a check up. He hasn’t had his cholesterol checked since he was in the first gulf war in 1990, or any blood work done. Some people aren’t like you, apparently... my boyfriend isn’t. He isn’t holistic. I am the one trying to do natural things. I made the appointment for him to get tests done, not for him to be injected with anything. He won’t do anything unless the doctor’s tests show that something is amiss. That is the wrong frame of mind, I know that, but I can’t change him, only he can change himself. ... ... Regarding the detox foot pads, I do sell them and hel ...   [retrieve this message]

• Cold Feet? Unusual? Reaction to vaccination?   by princessjade  7y   1,111  Ask Barefoot

Hello there, ... ... I am hoping someone on this forum can help me or tell me where to go for help. My boyfriend, who is my own ”personal furnace” because he is always hot (great for thos cold winter nights) has cold feet. No this isn’t about getting married but really, his feet have been cold since yesterday afternoon, and nothing will help them feel warmer. We have him wrapped in a heating pad with blankets and when I touch his feet they are still cold to the touch. ... ... We took his temperature and it was 96.4!!!! I called the nurse line last night just to make sure (he has no other symptoms) a ...   [retrieve this message]

• California Fires - God answers prayers   by princessjade  7y   834  Christianity Bibl.

I wanted to share a brief story with a happy ending. ... ... On Monday my sister and her husband found out that their neighborhood was being evacuated as a result of the Southern California fires. They rushed home to try to rescue their dogs, only to find that their area was barricaded off and they weren’t allowed home. We (the rest of us are currently out of state) all prayed that their dogs would be ok and that their house would be ok. When they were finally able to go back to check things out, they took pictures. This one picture that I posted up on my website was very staggering to me, beca ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: really skeptical!!!!   by princessjade  7y   1,982  Ear Coning

I just did some ear candling 2 days ago... got the powder stuff that was talked about on here... however I also did get wads of ”waxy substance” that looked like old chewed up gum (I suppose that is how you would describe it) a dark orange color. Both ears had different amounts, my right ear having more. ... ... I suspect THIS stuff is the wax, not the light yellow colored powder... my candles were 100% beeswax however they also had essential oils in them. Can’t remember what oils. Whatever it is, I am glad that stuff isn’t in my ear canal anymore. ... ... And yes, I could feel it moving up and out ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Cat peeing on select items   by princessjade  7y   1,039  Pets/Animals

I am wondering if my cat is jealous of my boyfriend... because he is coming around more and has spent almost every night with me since Memorial day (except while we have been gone)... though my cat used to be my boyfriends cat == my boyfriend was the one who picked him out!! ... ... PJ ... ... http://www.purifyyourbody.com ...   [End]

• Cat peeing on select items   by princessjade  7y   1,173  Pets/Animals

I have 2 cats, a 4 year old neutered male and a 3 year old spayed female. They get along great together. Have had them both since they were kittens. ... ... My male cat has peed on the basement carpet starting about a year ago. It is not spraying. I took him to the vet and they told me he looks fine. It was sporadic, but I ended up replacing the carpet and then to make sure he doesn’t urinate anymore, I put down the KILLZ on the cement underneath the carpet (cement is porous and absorbs odors even when we can’t smell them, that is what I was told) and I sprayed feliway (pheromones) everywhere d ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Goodbye, will check in now and then.   by princessjade  7y   493  Master Cleanse Supp

Congratulations!! Great job :)   [End]

• Re: The MC and Weight Loss FAQs   by princessjade  7y   1,059  Master Cleanse Supp

I am in the middle of my first cleanse... so I am no expert, but it does list that weight loss is basically a result... ... ... If I see a result that I want, I normally would take the steps backwards from there, on how to accomplish that. That is how strategies are developed... there is strategic planning and then there is tactical planning. Most people aren’t successful with weight loss because they use tactical planning instead of a strategy. ... ... Let me explain. Most people that I am aware of, decide to diet, and so they hop on board the latest diet craze. Which fails them because they fail t ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: The MC and Weight Loss - FAQs   by princessjade  7y   1,339  Master Cleanse Supp

This is all good information you have given us. ... ... I am into day 3 now and lost 8 pounds. It is very important that people know the things you have posted about, weight loss, etc. It is a lifestyle change. ... ... I have never really been focused on my weight, at least not until recently. I have always been slender, but as an adult (I am 31 now) it has been a little harder to keep the weight stable. I am 5’8” and my normal weight is 130-135... however, in October I had appendicitis and ever since then I had gained weight, non stop. It is crazy. I even started working out at the gym in November, ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Finished with first day of MC   by princessjade  7y   715  Master Cleanse Supp

It has been almost 48 hours since I had solid food. I am 8 pounds lighter. My ”ideal weight” falls between 130 and 150, according to BMI, actually I can also get away with being as low as 125 and as heavy as 155. I was planning on being 135 by the time my Costa Rica trip came about in 2 weeks, however I just kept gaining ... I was working out 3-5 times per week and eating a ”healthier than the average american diet” -- (which means organic foods but I still ate steak, I would go out to a nice restaurant a couple times a week, etc, but still not a lot of calories, and no fast food!) ... ... When ...   [retrieve this message]

• Finished with first day of MC   by princessjade  7y   774  Master Cleanse Supp

Yesterday at lunch was my last solid food. Last night I had a latte’ as a treat to start me off on the master cleanse, and before bed I drank my first lemonade drink. It is pretty tasty. ... ... So far today I cleaned, went to the gym, only did 15 min cardio but the full half hour on weights... then I went into the sauna for about 15 min and then the hot tub. I didn’t swim and I felt very weak at that point, this was around 1pm and I had only drank 2 drinks so far that day. ... ... Then we went to the bookstore. My honey was hungry so we walked next door to Subway. I didn’t cave but I wanted to. I ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: hunger...   by princessjade  7y   992  Master Cleanse Supp

The only thing that has ever shut my body down so I haven’t felt like eating nor experienced hunger pains was extreme trauma and loss... losing a loved one, etc. That is the only thing that has EVER done it for me where I don’t get sick and shaky from not eating. In fact, In that case I got sick FROM eating... And I lost weight unintentionally... I was down to 122 pounds and I am 5’8”... bad!!   [End]

• Re: hunger...   by princessjade  7y   973  Master Cleanse Supp

Yes, ... ... Craving food is when I just HAVE to have something.... because I will ”die” if I don’t... Being hungry is when I get shaky, sick, weak, etc... I do know the difference... I have cravings but thankfully not too often... ... ... Thanks   [End]

• Re: hunger...   by princessjade  7y   988  Master Cleanse Supp

Nick, ... ... Maybe you are able to sit at home and not have to do anything during a cleanse. But others out there, including me, have meetings all day, have to give presentations, have responsibilities to do so I can pay the bills, etc. If I could lay in bed all day when I was sick, then maybe it wouldn’t be a problem. But hunger pains MAKE ME SICK. I throw up, I get dizzy, even can pass out. I cannot have this happen during my normal work day. I am a manager and have duties to myself and my company. ... ... So please don’t get self righteous on me. I have fasted before, as a religious aspect of my ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: hunger...   by princessjade  7y   1,150  Master Cleanse Supp

I just read about the master cleanse and then came here to read more... in the article/book by Stanley Burroughs it says that you won’t feel any hunger pains. So if he is lying there when he writes that, how can I believe the rest of what he says? ... ... I could’nt even do the liver flush because I was so hungry, by 10pm at night before I drank the olive oil mixture I had to give up. I get so hungry that I get nauseous and feel like fainting. That isn’t an emotional and mental challenge... it is physical. ... ... And I especially can’t go hungry for 5 days, if I can’t even go hungry for 12 hours... ...   [retrieve this message]

• How soon should I see effects?   by princessjade  7y   1,506  Weight Loss  Cross-post

Hello and Happy New Year! ... ... Back in November I started going to a gym to get into shape. I go, on average about 3 times a week. My regiment is this: about 25 min of cardio, then about 20-25 minutes of weights. Then I go into the Sauna for about 10 min (can’t handle anything longer than 10 minutes) and then sometimes go swimming, but always do sit in their hot tub afterwards. ... ... My objective, besides getting in shape, is to lose some weight. I want to lose 10-15 pounds. It is very frustrating for me not to be able to lose this weight. I understand the difference between building muscle and ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Inflammation thanks to liver herbs -- when to add liver cleansing to...   by princessjade  8y   2,314  Liver Flush Support

What is the main difference between a cleanse and a flush. I understand the flush gets out the stones from the gallbladder and liver, but if you don’t want to flush, is a cleanse proficient? ... ... Thanks for the answers ... PJ   [End]

• Re: Liver inflamed after flush   by princessjade  8y   2,340  Liver Flush Support

This makes sense, I just wanted to confirm!! I said previously during my flush that I would never do it again, but I DO want to try, I am going to try in a couple weeks, and then again in January. ... ... Thanks! ... PJ   [End]

• Liver inflamed after flush   by princessjade  8y   2,682  Liver Flush Support

I did my first flush this past weekend (Fri-Sat) and on Monday I went to my rolfer (structural integration). She worked on me and out of the blue told me that my liver was inflamed. ... ... I am wondering is this a normal thing, during a flush you really work your liver so is it a common experience to need a few days for it to get back to normal? Could I have hurt it in any way? ... ... Thanks for the responses!! ... ... PJ   [End]

• Re: Nothing from my first flush except severe sickness   by princessjade  8y   718  Liver Flush Support

After I ate breakfast and had my juice mixture and magnesium drink, I went to the bathroom again... This time I had stones. I think that is what they were. They were very green. Some of them were neutral color but most of them were green. And then about 15 min later I went again and had more. So far I would suspect at least 150 stones, but I am not going to save them.... ... ... So maybe it worked after all! I have to say next time If I do try it again, I am going to take the epsom salts MUCH earlier and also in a more concentrated dose. The dose on the box I purchased was even more concentrate ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Nothing from my first flush except severe sickness   by princessjade  8y   798  Liver Flush Support

Thanks for your response. My diet is normally good and healthy. I probably am not magesium deficient, as I take a product every night called ”Calm Vitality” which absorbs magesium into the body effectually. I didn’t take it last night or the night before because Dr. Clark’s protocol says to not take your vitamin supplements, etc. I also take a whole foods nutritional supplement, along with a greens food, and super seed from Garden of Life. And, I normally take psyllium husks (it makes a disgusting drink but if I chug it I can tolerate it!!) ... ... I know the food I eat is mineral depleted. Tha ...   [retrieve this message]

• Nothing from my first flush except severe sickness   by princessjade  8y   851  Liver Flush Support

It is the morning after my first flush. I did everything to the LETTER that Dr. Clark said. I planned everything out and am severely disappointed. We zapped the week before, did other type of detoxes and only ate fat free yesterday. Here are my comments and questions. I would love to hear replies. ... ... 1. It is HARD to eat fat free. It doesn’t fill you up, you can’t eat any protein that actually tastes good. This was a hard part for me, also for my boyfriend, who eats many small meals a day. He was hungry by 3:30pm!! ... ... 2. The taste of the stuff isn’t too bad, as long as you chug it and don’ ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: can Liver Flush help with psoriasis?   by princessjade  8y   3,489  Liver Flush Support

Hi Glenn, ... ... Thanks for sharing your story. How often do you flush? I am also going to ask him to cut down on his drinking. I have flax seed oil soft gels at home, but I take them, not him. I guess I should have him start taking them too. ... ... Do you ozonate your oil for the flush? If so, how long do you do it for? ... ... Also, he isn’t a BIG guy, maybe 5’10” but he is stocky and very muscular, I would guess weighs about 210. We just started working out again, our goal is to be back in great shape by January when we go to the Caribbean. And we are trying to eat healthier. ... ... Take care! ... PJ   [retrieve this message]

• Candida questions   by princessjade  8y   870  Candida Support

My mother was diagnosed with Leukemia when she found out she was pregnant with me. She had a hard pregnancy and I was born early, but in one piece. She passed away when I was a baby, but 31 years later I finally received a copy of her autopsy report. EVERY ORGAN in her body was filled with yeasts. In fact, since her immune system was so suppressed and non-existent, it was really the yeasts that killed her. Stanford University did a study on her because they were amazed she lived as long as she did, and they wanted to help look for better cures, do research, etc. ... ... Well, this comes on to m ...   [retrieve this message]

• can Liver Flush help with psoriasis?   by princessjade  8y   1,339  Liver Flush Support

Hello, ... ... I have never done a liver flush before and read so much on it, but of course I still have questions. My boyfriend has psoriasis and he has been on medication for years from the dermatologist -- pills and creams to stop it, but they really don’t help anymore. It is frustrating him so he is ready to try anything. I read somewhere that the liver flush would help psoriasis, and I want to know if anyone can confirm this, or give me examples. ... ... I told him I would do this with him. I am dreading it more than he is because I can’t stand the thought of drinking oil. And, we only have one ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Dehydration -- how do you get enough water?   by princessjade  8y   1,590  Ask CureZone

You may have hit the nail on the head for me, thank you so much. My ADRENALS are working poorly. That is something that I have to address. I work out a TON but don’t sweat, I play ice hockey and also do kickboxing, but I rarely work up a sweat when everyone else around me is sopping wet. Sometimes I go into a sauna just to prove to myself that I actually CAN sweat. (I can, by the way). hah. ... ... The first time I was told I may be dehydrated was a little over 2 years ago when I went to the hospital. However, I have had fainting spells like that one before, the first one was when I was 18 (I a ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Foot Pain   by princessjade  8y   1,169  Ask CureZone

Hey there, ... ... This may sound like a sales pitch, so if it does, I am sorry. If you tried detox foot pads on your feet, I bet they would help the pain. I do have my own website selling them (www.purifyyourbody.com) but you don’t have to get them from me. You can try other places, search google for detox foot pads. I bet within a few days the pain will subside. ... ... Thanks! ... Rebecca ... http://www.purifyyourbody.com   [End]

• Re: Dehydration -- how do you get enough water?   by princessjade  8y   1,822  Ask CureZone

What factors in my environment could affect it? I am normally a pretty healthy person in my lifestyle -- I work out, I don’t eat processed foods, I take my vitamins/minerals/whole food supplements, I detox, I use the zapper, I drink ozonated water first thing in the morning, I use my chi machine... I drink purified water, I have ozone air purifiers in my house, my shower has a chlorine filter on it... I have orgonite throughout my house to protect against EMFs. ... ... However, I do still eat chocolate!!! :) Maybe that is it!! I would love to hear your recommendations on what could be causing t ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Dehydration -- how do you get enough water?   by princessjade  8y   1,645  Ask CureZone

Thanks for the response. I did drink about 16 oz of ozonated water this morning, along with another glass of water with breakfast that had OxyMune in it, and also Natural Cellular Defense drops in it. ... ... I have 3 ozonators at home that are constantly runnign when I am home to make ozonated olive oil, so I try to drink ozonated water as often as I can. ... ... Maybe I should start talking some minerals again. ... ... I will try that! Thanks ... Rebecca   [End]

• Dehydration -- how do you get enough water?   by princessjade  8y   1,657  Ask CureZone

Hello there, ... ... Anyone who can help me I would appreciate it. I think I may be dehydrated. I drink plenty of water, and even space it out so I don’t drink all 75+ ounces during a short period. However, I am thirsty a lot. Also, 2 years ago I passed out and was taken to the hospital. They told me I was dehydrated. I had been drinking a lot of water prior to the incident but yet they said I was still dehydrated. ... ... I have started seeing a rolfer recently, she said my muscle fibers seemed dehydrated also, and earlier this week my naturopath told me she thinks I am dehydrated. ... ... So, if this i ...   [retrieve this message]

• Detox Foot Pads and More - high quality, low price   by princessjade  8y   780  Market Place

Every few months I like to put a post here in the Marketplace for Curezone. Curezone is one of my favorite websites in dealing with all health issues and the people here are very knowledgeable. ... ... The past couple months I have been busy with a new updated website (http://www.purifyyourbody.com) and adding a couple more products to the site. I am still offering the detox foot pads (from Korea - 5 grams instead of the 4 gram pads that most people sell; also they don’t have ”fillers” in them nor are they comprised of 50% starch - so they are very high quality). I also am offering Natural Cell ...   [retrieve this message]

• Detox Foot Pads For Less!!   by princessjade  8y   1,106  Market Place

Everyone is talking about detox foot pads these days, it is so great that people are spreading the word! Most of the foot pads out there are good products. I am partial to the Healpas bio detox foot pads, which I sell at http://www.purifyyourbody.com -- they are 5 grams and don’t have much dextrin in them. The majority of the foot pads out there are only 4 grams. ... ... Check out my website, try a 10-pack for only $13, or you can save more money by purchasing them in higher quantities. ... ... Thanks for checking out my ad on Curezone Market place! Have a great day! ... ... Regards, ... Rebecca ... http://w ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: How many liver flushes have you completed??   by princessjade  9y   2,505  Acne

I have not done any liver flushes - I have done liver cleanses but no flushes. There are some things that I can’t ever do and that is one of them. I can’t get myself to go through that procedure.   [End]

• Re: Can Anyone Help Me Regarding Hormonal Acne?   by princessjade  9y   2,761  Acne

I usually use Gain laundry soap. Shampoo varies from natural/organic types from the whole foods market, to pantene pro-v and thermasilk. ... ... One thing I have not done is analyzed my detox foot pads that I wear every night. (www.purifyyourbody.com) I have been using them for 2 years and got my arches and heal clean, but my toes are never clean. They are always filled with gunk, and I wonder - since the toes correlate to my head, if my head could be filled with so much junk - toxins, PCBs, heavy metals, etc. I rarely get migraines anymore, just occasionally during my menstrual cycle, when bef ...   [retrieve this message]

• Can Anyone Help Me Regarding Hormonal Acne?   by princessjade  9y   2,955  Acne

Hello, ... ... I am hoping someone can help me. I think what I have is hormonal acne - certain times during the month it gets worse. And those are the only times I get my migraine attacks now, during ovulation and also during my period. ... ... I don’t have very bad acne, but I do get it around my jaw line and my brow line. In the same spots, time after time. What can I do? Does anyone know if chasteberry (vitex) or dong quai will work? I have those at home but haven’t taken them yet, as they are in tincture form and I haven’t got the courage to drink them (it is easy for me to take pills but not dr ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: I have said it before we should be thankful for Kevin Trudeau   by princessjade  9y   1,226  Kevin Trudeau

I think Kevin Trudeau is great. This is my opinion. He says a lot of good things in his book, although of course there are some things that I disagree with (including the scientology aspect of his thinking). ... ... I also think he is gorgeous!! Every time my boyfriend flips channels and sees Kevin Trudeau on, he teases me and says ”oh there is your boyfriend on TV, why don’t you call him” hehe. Of course I could see myself running off with him! It appears he likes the tall blondes (like he has in a lot of his infomercials)... so if he reads this.... come and get me Kevin!! :) ... ... I bought his b ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: chloriDe vs. chloriTe in "oxy drops"???   by princessjade  9y   1,576  Oxygen

The place I buy my liquid oxygen is http://www.liquid-stabilized-oxygen.com - they are manufacturers of it I believe, and I can buy a 32 oz bottle for about $40. And, they provide smaller 2-0z dropper bottles with your order so you can have the handy ”Vitamin O” size container to carry it around with you. I have some on my desk at work today even :) ... ... I also use their Clarks Minerals as a supplement, I drink it in vegetable juice a few times a week. ... ... Princessjade ...   [End]

• Re: Dr.Katz Ozonator-2-tuff; rog; dath; golfegg; reikigirl and other for...   by princessjade  9y   1,167  Oxygen

I got my Dr. Katz ozonator last Oct/Nov and seem to like it. I ozonate olive oil and use it as a moisturizer, and have used it on burns, cuts, etc. My boyfriend has used the stuff I made on a cold sore he was developing, and it staunched it almost immediately. ... ... I try to drink about 15 oz of ozonated water every morning. Last night I started a new batch of olive oil, and this morning when I switched the tubing/bubble stone to the round one and ozonated my water, white ”foamy” stuff was in the water, this has happened before, and I don’t know what to equate that to, so I didn’t drink the w ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Prozone EdenPure air purifier?   by princessjade  9y   1,302  Oxygen

I just bought 2 of the prozone air purifiers and received them last week. I recently purchased a new home and it had been vacant for so long and the basement had water leaks and mold. I put a humidifier and the prozone air purifier down there and within a day the basement no longer smells. I also use it in the house, up in the loft and the main level. I do’nt know how it compares to other air purifiers or ozonators, but I am pleased with it. ... ... The price is very good, which is why I bought two. I also wished I had bought 3 - 1 for each level of my house. There is only a very slight ozone s ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: storing ozonated water   by princessjade  9y   1,004  Oxygen

I had thought that storing ozonated olive oil in the fridge or freezer can keep it potent for up to 10 years? I store my OOO in the fridge or freezer. And only keep a little bit out for daily use (I use it as a moisturizer, morning and night, and on any cuts, scrapes or burns - my skin is amazing now!). ... ... Princessjade ... ...   [End]

• Re: Analyzing your detox foot pads   by princessjade  9y   3,130  Toxins Debate

Billy, ... ... Can you tell me at least what city you are in? When I did a google search, there were 3 west coast labs listed. Thanks! ... ... PJ   [End]

• Re: Analyzing your detox foot pads   by princessjade  9y   2,989  Toxins Debate

Hi Billy, ... ... Can you tell me where you got yours tested? And did they test for heavy metals, micro-organisms and organic matter? What did they exactly test for. I am very interested to hear! ... ... Thanks! ... Rebecca ... http://www.purifyyourbody.com   [End]

• Re: Couple of quickies. Take your pick!   by princessjade  9y   788  Oxygen

Hi Adam, ... ... I am not positive, but I have heard that if the water is ice cold, it holds ozone longer, maybe a couple hours. So if you ozonated water for about 30 min + in the morning, and brought it to work in a container, you could probably drink it and it will have potency for a few hours. ... ... I just drink a 16 oz glass in the morning - I ozonate it for only 15 min and drink right away. If I had more time I would ozonate it for longer. ... ... I know I don’t have the most powerful unit, but no matter how long I ozonate my olive oil for, it never solidifies unless I put it in the freezer. So I ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: What response do you get when telling others???   by princessjade  9y   684  Oxygen

When I talk to people about ozone therapies, etc, some people don’t listen, and no matter how hard I explain, show proof, etc, they are blind to it, so I don’t waste my breath. ... ... When people do seem interested, I offer them some ozonated olive oil that I use as a nightly moisturizer for my face, along with using it for any cuts or scrapes I get. I offer to let them try ozonated water, if they are interested, and if they are at my house. ... ... My boyfriend recently got a bad sunburn and came to me for relief. He teases me about the stuff, but allowed me to put the OOO on him to relieve the pa ...   [retrieve this message]

• Analyzing your detox foot pads   by princessjade  9y   3,750  Toxins Debate

Many people on this forum have heard about or used detox foot pads for detoxifying their body, but haven’t had any first hand experience learning about what comes out of their pads in the morning. ... ... I hunted high and low for an independent lab that will analyze the pads. It is costly, but worth it. I am in the process of getting them analyzed - and will post results up on my website, but for more information you can check my website out. ... ... http://www.purifyyourbody.com/lab.htm ... ... They can do a heavy metal scan of all metals that ... come out into the pad. This is called an ICP/MS ... and cost ...   [retrieve this message]

• 100 Bio Detox Foot Pads + 1 32-oz. Bottle of Seasilver for $90!   by princessjade  9y   562  Market Place

I am once again offering the Seasilver + Healpas bio detox foot pads for sale. 100 detox foot pads for 85 cents each ($85) and then a bottle of Seasilver for only $5 extra. One bottle of Seasilver’s regular price is $39.95, so it is a great deal. ... ... I have been having great success with this promotion in the past, so I am offering it again, through the first week of July. ... ... http://www.purifyyourbody.com/order.html#100PadsSS ... ... Also, I found a lab that will be able to analyze the pads for a fee. I have the information on my website as well. ... ... Take care everyone, and have a great 4th of J ...   [retrieve this message]

• My Experience With Ozone Therapy this past month   by princessjade  9y   768  Oxygen

Hey everyone, ... ... I have heard about ozone therapy for a while, and decided to try it out. My biological dentist just purchased a medical grade ozone generator and I decided it was time to test things out, if it really works, etc. ... ... I wrote about my experiences on my website, it is many pages long so I will post the link here. ... ... http://www.purifyyourbody.com/blog.html ... ... I did have a bad experience 2 weeks ago, but I recovered. I know that I would definitely try this therapy out if I had cancer or AIDS. Feel free to read my story and comment. I am learning as I go along, and wanted to sh ...   [retrieve this message]

• My experience with Ozone Therapy   by princessjade  9y   52  Blog: Ozone Therapy.

I wrote about my experience with ozone therapy and posted it on my website. I don’t understand exactly how to write blogs but I did it as a journal entry... ... ... http://www.purifyyourbody.com/blog.html ... ... Thanks for the info on Ozone Therapy! ... ... PJ   [End]

• 100 Healpas Bio Detox Foot Pads + 1 Bottle Seasilver for only $90   by princessjade  9y   1,138  Market Place

For this week only I am having a special on detox foot pads and Seasilver. Cleanse your body inside and out with my special offer: ... ... 100 Healpas Bio Detox foot Pads PLUS 1 bottle of Seasilver for only $90! Plus, if you are a first time Seasilver customer, you get a coupon for an additional bottle of Seasilver - FREE! That is over a $165 value for only $90. And that isn’t even taking into consideration that I am selling my bio detox foot pads for much less than others! I WANT you to be healthy. I am trying to get the word out that being healthy CAN be affordable. There is no reason to spen ...   [retrieve this message]

• Detox pads for as low as 72 cents, this week only!   by princessjade  9y   566  Market Place

I am having a special on my detox pads this week only. Just visit www.purifyyourbody.com/special.html - the sale ends Sunday March 20, 2005 ... ... Thanks! ... PJ DETOX FOOT PAD SALE ...   [End]

• Detox and Purify Your Body - Detox Pads for as low as 80 cents each.   by princessjade  9y   546  Market Place

Hey everyone, ... ... Thanks to those who have visited my website from an earlier post I made a few weeks ago. And, thanks for the orders! I have recently added a liquid nutritional supplement for sale on my website, along with the detox foot pads. While the detox pads help rid your body of toxins, the Seasilver will help you put great nutrition into your body. There are a lot of liquid supplements out there on the market - sea power plus, ocean silver, marine silver, etc. I have tried them all. The best tasting ones are seasilver and sea power plus. They mainly all have the same ingredients, e ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Detox patches in UK shops   by princessjade  9y   1,041  Toxins Debate

I checked the Kenrico website to confirm. Here is the correct ingredient list for the silver patches. ... ... One reason why I like the silver patches is because they seem to be able to absorb more toxins in the patches. With people that have diabetes or poor circulation, starting out with the Cayenne patches may be the best bet. Since I am new to reselling these detox pads, I only offer one type right now, the silver patches. Once I am established I will be able to offer different varieties. ... ... Wood Vinegar 0.60 grams 15% ... Bamboo Vinegar 0.60 grams 15% ... Agaricus 0.20 grams 5% ... Tourmaline 0. ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Detox patches in UK shops   by princessjade  9y   993  Toxins Debate

Hi Howming, ... ... The detox pads I sell are the silver ones that Kenrico manufacturers. I get them from one of the wholesalers here in the U.S. since Kenrico’s minimum order is pretty high. I got my information from my wholesaler and need to check with them on the ingredients list. I copied my information from what they gave me. I am positive they are Kenrico’s silver pads, though, made by them in Japan. ... ... Thanks for pointing this discrepancy out to me. I need to confirm the correct ingredients listing and change it on my website. ... ... Regards, ... PJ ... ... Detox Foot Pads ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: superglue toxicity?   by princessjade  9y   1,628  Toxins Debate

I am guessing that it is toxic and it wasn’t a good idea to lick it off your fingers. ... ... I know that regular elmers glue is non-toxic, but that is because children use it regularly and children have a problem with putting things in their mouths. ... ... I would try rinsing your mouth with food-grade peroxide, or if you have any liquid oxygen or ozonated water, to cleanse your mouth thoroughly. If not, maybe lemon juice? ... ... I am just guessing at things to try. Maybe also you can try baking soda? Good Luck. ... ... PJ   [End]

• Re: the problem is Aspartame   by princessjade  9y   1,166  Toxins Debate

Coke just gave their sweetener account to Splenda (they used to use Aspartame in their diet beverages). I know Splenda is a little better for you than aspartame, because aspartame goes directly to the brain and attacks it, causing nerve damage and brain cancer. But splenda is not *much* better. It is made from synthetic sugar where they take out one part and add chlorine in. I don’t want to ingest chlorine!! I ingested enough of it when my older brothers used to shove my head in the swimming pool as kids!!! ... ... Well, my story about aspartame poisoning is pretty typical, I would think, re ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Detox patches in UK shops   by princessjade  9y   1,093  Toxins Debate

Hi Salem_Witch, ... ... I sell the detox pads pretty inexpensively on my website, and have shipped them to the UK quite often. The website is www.purifyyourbody.com. I just started the website last month, about 3 weeks ago, and the response has been pretty impressive. I have used the detox pads for over a year with amazing results, which is why I started the side business. ... ... I am in the states, but have no problems shipping. I hope this helps. The pads are from Kenrico, which is one of the best manufacturers of detox pads, from Japan. ... ... Thanks, take care! ... ... PJ Detox Pads Link ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Can anyone help with latest on detox pads/patches?   by princessjade  9y   1,348  Toxins Debate

Hello New Detoxer, ... ... I have been using the detox pads for a long time now, over a year. I would buy in bulk from a wholesaler who gets them from Kenrico. I am now selling them from my website, I just started it 3 weeks ago and it is extremely popular already. I sell the Japanese detox pads from Kenrico. I think they are the best quality out there, and since I do this on the side, my margins are low and I am able to sell them at a lower price. ... ... www.purifyyourbody.com is my website, if you want to check it out. I also activated the link below. ... ... I started out on my arches, then moved on ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Latest Status Report of my Amalgam Removal   by princessjade  9y   1,010  Amalgam Support

Boldyloxx, ... ... Send me an email when you get a chance. I think you can do it by clicking on the link next to my name above. I have some more information for you. ... ... PJ   [End]

• Latest Status Report of my Amalgam Removal   by princessjade  9y   1,105  Amalgam Support

Hey all, ... ... I just got 3 more amalgams removed last week, and I am so happy with the way things have turned out. About 4 weeks ago I got the first 2 removed, one of them was ”leaking” so that was a priority for me. And just last Wednesday I got 3 more removed and replaced with composite fillings. ... ... I couldn’t afford a biological dentist, so I went to my regular dentist and he used a rubber dam, gave me oxygen, and tried to be careful. I also went to my homeopath to get a remedy to help my body cope with the drillings. And, I took a ton of vitamin c and also chlorella. The last thing I did ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Metal taste in mouth despite filling removal!   by princessjade  9y   4,679  Amalgam Support

I had the metallic taste in my mouth and I used detox foot pads (www.purifyyourbody.com) and that helped immensely. www.bodypurenow.com also sells them. Maybe you should try them to see if they will help you? ... ... Do you have any other work done on your teeth? Like root canals or crowns? They use metal sometimes for those, metal that may not be the best for your mouth. ... ... Take care and good luck ... ... PJ   [End]

• Re: Dentist POISONING Me?   by princessjade  9y   1,375  Amalgam Support

I have a question, there is a biological dentist that is in my neighborhood named Dr. King. Could this be the same guy? I am in the Minneapolis, MN area. I called to get information about his practice, and was sent a HUGE packet, filled with forms and such. His prices were pretty outrageous so I opted to go to another dentist. I just got 5 amalgams taken out in the past month, and I feel pretty great. My total cost was about $700 so far. ... ... PJ   [End]

• Re: Detox Foot Pads as Low As 80 cents each!   by princessjade  9y   1,376  Market Place

Hi Libra, ... ... I was fortunate that I didn’t experience a healing crisis. I take vitamins and mineral supplements every day, and also extra antioxidants (in the form of barley grass and wheatgrass). I am guessing that is why I started feeling better so quickly, and why I didn’t experience a healing crisis. ... ... About the weight loss, last September I weighed about 168 lbs. This morning when I stepped on the scale I was 134. So I guess it took me about 4-5 months, but I didn’t diet. I just exercised, and ate differently. No more sugary foods for me, and I ate more fruits and veggies, and drank ...   [retrieve this message]

• Detox Foot Pads as Low As 80 cents each!   by princessjade  9y   1,620  Market Place

Hey all, ... ... I post quite often in the curezone forums and really love to hear all the advice out here from everyone. I learned about the detox foot pads, my *brand new* ozonator, the zapper, etc. Well, my favorite product is the detox foot pads, and now I am finally selling them myself. I created a website and just launched it last week. My detox pads are from the Japanese manufacturer Kenrico, I believe they are one of the biggest makers of the detox foot pads. ... ... Since I am a one person show, I don’t have high overhead and can sell the detox pads for less. My profit is less than the oth ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Smell Of Footpads   by princessjade  9y   884  Ask Dr Vinograd

My detox pads smell like barbecue sauce in the mornings when I take them off. I wash my feet and shower in the morning and don’t smell anything after that. ... ... My guess is that you might try a stronger soap? I have never heard of this before, maybe someone else in this forum has? ... ... Good luck ... ... PJ   [End]

• Re: Disappointed. Hair Analysis disproves foot pad theory.   by princessjade  9y   1,075  Ask Dr Vinograd

One thing that I learned is that if you don’t see ANYTHING in the hair analysis, that is bad, because that means your body isn’t properly disposing of the toxins as it should be... it is more important to analyze things properly. Also, one month doesn’t sound like too long. I think you should wait 2-3 months between hair tests, at least. ... ... Also, the best way to measure something for yourself, is how you feel. Empirical evidence may not be able to support anything, but according to the doctors, nothing was wrong with me, and I could barely get out of bed in the morning. Their ”empirical” t ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: My Christmas gift to my family -- Another UPDATE   by princessjade  9y   856  Ask Dr Vinograd

You have to let us know if after 30 days your pads come back clean. Mine haven’t - even after 6 months of detoxing, and I always had thought I was healthy - I never smoked, drank, etc. and I ate my vitamins. Then I realized that drinking diet cola was worse for you than all of the above - with aspartame, etc. That must be why my feet are still shoveling out gunk every morning after so long. ... ... Cheers! ... PJ   [End]

• Re: Can anyone help with latest on detox pads/patches?   by princessjade  9y   1,310  Toxins Debate

It has taken me a LONG time to clean - over a year. I know that sounds frightening. I buy the pads that are manufactured by Kenrico in Japan. I started detoxing in December of 2003, I first started using only one on each foot a night - in my arches. It took me until July 2004 (maybe missing a total of 3 nights the whole time) until they started to come back clean. ... ... I did research on them because they fascinate me. My firbromyalgia symptoms started going away within a week. (the muscle pains, aches, fatigue). Then, I started working on my heel area to detox. In July I started working on m ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: HELP-I want to hear your experiences post amalgam removal. Who did/...   by princessjade  9y   827  Amalgam Support

I have 7 mercury fillings in my mouth. I started the removal process last week, the upper right quadrant, removing 2 mercury fillings. ... ... To prepare, I went to see my homeopath for a remedy. I also megadosed on vitamin C and chlorella, which work to chelate the body before, during and after the procedure (I am not a doctor or nutritionist or anything besides just an ordinary girl who works in an office, so I am just going by what I have studied and read and how it worked for me). ... ... I also used detox foot pads, months before, and also the ngiht before and during the procedure. So far I am ...   [retrieve this message]

• Ozonated Water = Breathing Problems?   by princessjade  9y   2,433  Oxygen

Hey all, ... ... I started using Dr. Katz Ozonator (good price) in November. I would drink 1 glass of water a day. I don’t have any diseases or illnesses, but wanted to keep myself at my optimal health so I figured 1 glass a day would be nice. I also ozonated some olive oil and use that as an evening moisturizer for my face, and it works great. ... ... Anyway, late Nov/early Dec I started to have trouble breathing. My throat near my esophagus and sternum area feels constricted. I have never had asthma - only exercise induced asthma when I play ice hockey. I am wondering 1) if the ozonated water ha ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Liquid Oxygen?   by princessjade  9y   839  Oxygen

I bought mine for cheap, I believe directly from the manufacturer, for about $40 for 32 oz. Plus they give you (2) 2-oz bottles to use and the smaller bottles are easier to carry around, I keep one in my desk at work and one in my purse. I believe the website is www.liquid-stabilized-oxygen.com. I use it when I play ice hockey now, instead of an inhaler. It helps me breathe better so I don’t start wheezing after a game. It also helps me to wake up easier in the morning, and I take some then, too. I also use it for my kitties (they like to lap it up) every once in a while. Good stuff. ... ... Th ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Need a CHEAP dentist   by princessjade  9y   1,450  Amalgam Support

Hello MisterDoug, ... ... Last Friday I went to my regular dentist and had the upper right quadrant of my mouth replaced with composite fillings. (tooth # 2 and 3). I will be going again in a few weeks to have the upper left quadrant (3 more teeth) replaced with composite fillings. ... ... Here is what I did. I studied protocols on safe mercury removal. I then went to some informative meetings at a biological dentist near my home. Then I paid $78 for an ”evaluation” at that dentist. It would have cost me over $2,000 to get my fillings removed if I went to him. I then priced it out at my regular dent ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Chi machine. What do you think?   by princessjade  10y   1,405  Oxygen

I have been having Fibromyalgia type symptoms for a couple years now and I bought an Evergain 308DL (I think that was the model) Chi Machine about a year ago. I don’t know for sure whether it has helped me, since my symptoms are almost gone because I have been doing many different alternative therapys (do’nt know if a single one is responsible for my improvement, or the collection of everything I am doing) but I try using it 15 minutes a night. Usually I miss 1 or 2 days a week though. If anything, it helps me to relax, something that I have not mastered in my 29 years of living. The great ...   [retrieve this message]

• Ozonating Olive Oil   by princessjade  10y   755  Oxygen

I just got an ozonator from Dr. Katz’s website (can’t remember the model name now, since I am in my office and hte ozone generator is at home). I have a question about ozonating olive oil. I read a while back, a post that had the same question but for the life of me can’t find the post, so sorry for the redundancy on this topic, I am just hoping someone can help me. ... ... I have been ozonating cold pressed, extra virgin olive oil for days now it seems. The instructions were to do it for a compounded total of 24 hours. I did that within the first weekend (of course it sucks having to re-set it ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Kaiser Hospital nightmares in California   by princessjade  10y   1,898  Bad Doctors

In 2001 my youngest brother was diagnosed - stage I, with testicular cancer at Kaiser Permanente in Santa Clara. They performed surgery to remove the tumor (this is after he went in quite a few times complaining of pain and they disregarded it). They did this as an outpatient!! They removed one of his testicles and let him recover for 2 hours, then sent him on his way. The thing I hated most (he was 17 years old at the time) was that they wheeled him out in a wheelchair, and my mom had pulled up along the curb to pick him up and my dad was out there next to him, in the wheelchair. The nurs ...   [retrieve this message]

• Hints on using the zapper   by princessjade  10y   740  Zapper Support

Hey all, ... ... I have written before, and read as many posts as I can, but I still need advice!! I have the terminator, and it has 2 copper pennies. Well, actually one is not a U.S. penny (I think maybe canadian) but as I got it from Don Croft I am guessing that it should be working just as well. ... ... These things get so grimy each day after use. I read posts in this forum about how to clean, with a dab of toothpaste and a paper towel. Well, I also read that this usually needs to be done once a week, not once a day!! What am I doing wrong? I use the zapper for about 8 hours a day (I sleep with ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: PLEASE READ``Re: I am sick of my migraines. Please help me!!   by princessjade  10y   3,324  Headaches

I do have silver fillings in my teeth. I dont know if this has anything to do with my migraines, but I am going to get them checked out. I don’t have dental insurance - my company only pays for medical insurance for me, so it will cost quite a lot of money to get the fillings replaced. You have to find a dentist that specializes in the correct protocol, so you won’t be even more toxic after the procedure. I think you can go to DAMS.org (Dental Amalgram Mercury Syndrome) and they will give you a list of dentists in your area that use the correct protocol. Or search online. ... ... I think I have ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: My Acne troubles!!   by princessjade  10y   932  Ask Shelley

I will try that stuff out, but I have a question... I am being seen by a classical homeopath. Is this stuff ok to take along with my remedy? (I don’t know what my remedy is). ... ... Thanks. ... Rebecca   [End]

• Re: My Acne troubles!!   by princessjade  10y   1,015  Ask Shelley

I have a question about horomonal acne. That is what I get. Along the jawline and chin. I have done liver cleanses, colon cleanses, use the zapper, did the parasite cleanse. But nothing. I have tried tea tree oil which actually I don’t think worked too well. I think colloidal silver topically works a little better than the tea tree oil. But it never stops! ... ... I got off birth control (it was a problem when I was on birth control too). The only thing that helped it was when I was on antibiotics from the dermatologist, but I am not going to take those any more. ... ... I also tried the olive oil ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: I am sick of my migraines. Please help me!!   by princessjade  10y   3,189  Headaches

Hi Beetlejuice, ... ... I do not smoke or drink. At all. Secondhand smoke is a trigger for me, as is greasy food, which I don’t eat. ... ... I usually wake up with migraines, and it has been that way since I was 12, which is weird since the last 3 I have been getting were triggered in the late morning/afternoon. Usually the ones that get triggered during the day are far more worse than the ones I wake up with. ... ... I drink about 75-100 oz of water a day. I don’t know how many liters that is, but today I drank extra water, because I heard that migraines can be caused by dehydration. While I don’t thi ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: I am sick of my migraines. Please help me!!   by princessjade  10y   3,457  Headaches

This morning when I woke up I put pure essential lavender oil on my toe (I have a fungal toe nail and heard lavender works well for funguses and warts - although I haven’t tried it on warts yet, as I don’t have any)... ... ... I didn’t bring it with me, but I used to put some in a hot steaming shower to breath in the scent when I got migraines. The last couple migraines I got, though, smelling the lavender oil has made me nauseous. Maybe I should try rubbing it on the bottoms of my feet? I will try that when I get home tonight, and rubbing it on my temples if I can bear the smell. I, too, slee ...   [retrieve this message]

• I am sick of my migraines. Please help me!!   by princessjade  10y   3,512  Headaches

Hey all, ... ... Here I am, sitting at my desk at work, in the midst of another migraine attack. I had to go in a dark corner for about 45 minutes until my aura went away (I was in so much pain I took 4 excedrin and 50 mg of imitrex). Now that my aura is gone I can actually see again, so I am back at my desk, desperately wanting to stop my migraines once and for all. ... ... Here is what I have done so far... I used to take progesterone only birth control (to help prevent my migraines) but I got off of that in May. I also used to take 25 mg of elavil every night, which helped as well. But... I don’t ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: More   by princessjade  10y   886  Zapper Support

It took me about 8 months to get the detox pads coming back clear on my arches... now I am using them on my toes/ball of my feet and my heel. Those aren’t relenting... I mean, they are still coming out super gooey in the mornings, even after 2 months. I figure I have a lot of toxins, and have to be patient. As long as I am on the right track and realize that it takes time to heal. ... ... I will check the ozonated water today, along with colloidal silver. Thanks! Gotta finish getting ready for work now. :) ... ... PJ   [End]

• Re: No paper towels with T2   by princessjade  10y   869  Zapper Support

Hi Anunnaki, ... ... I have been using detox footpads since last November... I am using the same stuff (same ingredients) as what bodypurenow.com sells, but I am getting them for 90 cents each... I use 4 pads a night, 2 on each foot. I just can’t justify spending that much $$ on the pads that bodypurenow sells. Especially when I can get them for 1/3 the cost. ... ... I read a little about ozonated water, and I really want to try that. I do take liquid oxygen (www.liquid-stabilized-oxygen.com is my source) and that seems to give me more energy. I dont have the $$ right now to buy one of those ozonato ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: pregs   by princessjade  10y   809  Zapper Support

I don’t know for sure if I am pregnant yet... I will find out this weekend. While I am showing some symptoms immediately, I am not ”late” yet so I cannot take a test. I hope I am not, but we will see.   [End]

• Re: Heres your answers!   by princessjade  10y   911  Zapper Support

Hi Anunnaki, ... ... I did the parasite cleanse (wormwood, cloves, black walnut) 2 weeks before I got the terminator. I also did a liver cleanse about a month before. And, I try to always keep my colon clean - doing cleanses and taking cleansing supplements, along with fiber every day. I also seem to always be supplementing with acidophilus and intestinal flora. ... ... My main health complaints are muscle pain (my hip somehow is bad, don’t know if it was a hockey injury or I was born that way, but the muscles in my left hip and down my leg are tense, knotted and in a lot of pain), fatigue, TMJ and ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: vitamins   by princessjade  10y   1,042  Amalgam Support

I do admit that I don’t know everything about nutrition... the things I have learned are through studying and reading. I guess that there are so many different views out there that contradict each other. You have to find out what works best for you. I prefer to take my vitamins and minerals as an organic supplement. Well, I would prefer to get all the nutrients I need through food sources, but that isn’t going to happen. I read about how Dr. Clark says that any pill form is bad, the vitamins contain things that harm you. ... ... I am just trying to help out if I can, by sharing the knowledge t ...   [retrieve this message]

• Do you need to use wet paper towels with the Terminator?   by princessjade  10y   940  Zapper Support

ACK!! I didn’t read anywhere that told me I had to use wet paper towels with the terminator. I thought those were used when you used the rods that you held in your hands, as mentioned in her book! ... ... Can you confirm that I need to use the wet paper towels with the terminator? ... ... Thanks. ... PJ ...   [End]

• 2 weeks of using the zapper   by princessjade  10y   1,098  Zapper Support

Hey everyone, ... ... Today will be my 14th day of using the terminator, at least 1 hour a day, more closer to 2 hours total. I haven’t really noticed anything different, except when I use my pH testing strips now, they are very alkaline, whereas they used to be a tad on the acidic side. ... ... I do have some questions still, about it. I may be pregnant (won’t find out for another week). Is it safe to use still? ... ... Also, it is time for me to clean the copper pennies. I have read a couple things in this forum about how to do so, and want to make sure that I can just take a scrubbing pad and scrub t ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: vitamins   by princessjade  10y   890  Amalgam Support

Good morning Janey, ... ... The liquid vitamin I take is called Seasilver. There are other knock-offs of it, like Ocean Silver and Marine silver (but I am not positive that those ones are organic like sea silver). I think there is also another one out there called Sea Power. That is one that my mom likes a lot. ... ... I do take an additional iron supplement (pill form) and herbal supplements as well. This regime has kept me from getting sick for a very long time. Although no colds or flus, I still get migraines and I want to get rid of those once and for all! ... ... Take Care ... PJ   [End]

• Re: How early can I tell if I am pregnant   by princessjade  10y   5,676  Pregnancy/Birth

The main reason why I thought I may be pregnant (besides the obvious of not using any birth control during sex when I was ovulating) is because of my migraine attack I had on Tuesday. That tells me that my hormones are doing something different. And, add that to the teeny bit of spotting, I was wondering how soon I would start to show symptoms. ... ... I knew one lady who knew she was pregnant within a day (her ”gut feeling” and the way her body started acting). And I know my sister in law has problems with migraines when she is pregnant. ... ... I guess it will be off to the drug store for me som ...   [retrieve this message]

• How early can I tell if I am pregnant   by princessjade  10y   8,762  Pregnancy/Birth

Hey all, ... ... I have a quick question. It seems that many of you here in this forum have a lot of experience and may be able to give me some advice. ... ... I got off birth control 4 months ago. I was on Micronor (progesterone only). I finally started my periods again in June, and have been having them regularly about every 5 weeks. (Have had 3 so far). ... ... I have been with my boyfriend for almost 4 years. We went out of town this past weekend and I forgot to bring spermicide (yeah, I know... that is my new method of B.C. - I figure if I get pregnant then so be it, I love kids, and it wouldn’t b ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: It sounds like you're on the Healing Path   by princessjade  10y   1,329  Ask CureZone

I should try that book out, thanks. ... ... I have had a very traumatic childhood mixed with abuse and emotional neglect. I don’t wnat to go into detail on a message board, but I do know that there are some things that I may need to deal with, and some people that I need to learn to forgive, before I can completely heal. I am dreading that aspect of the healing process. ... ... I went to see a rolfer last year, and he said he could feel my emotions blocked. He said the emotion that I had stagnant in my body was grief. He had no knowledge of me at all. Can this be detected this way? ... ... Talk to you ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Foot pads and birth control......   by princessjade  10y   579  Ask Dr Vinograd

I don’t think that they would affect it... by the time the toxins/chemicals reach your lymphatic system, your body would have already absorbed the medicine that you need for the birth control to work. ... ... I am not positive on this though, but that is my best educated guess. ... ... Good luck. I wore the detox pads for 6 months with birth control and I didn’t get pregnant. I have been off birth control for 3 months now. Still not pregnant. ... ... Take Care ... PJ   [End]

• Re: It sounds like you're on the Healing Path   by princessjade  10y   1,473  Ask CureZone

Hello Owen, ... ... Thanks for the words of encouragement and also the advice. I wanted to ask you about drinking water. Is reverse osmosis water better for you than regular tap water? I hear it is just a tad below distilled water. This RO water is more readily available to me than distilled water is. There are so many people who tell me different things. I don’t know who to believe. ... ... I do have at least a gallon of distilled water lying around my pantry since I use that for my homeopathic remedy (a liquid remedy). ... ... I have been off soda pop for over a year now. Sometimes I slip and drink ma ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: No energy! Is Liquid Oxygen safe to take while pregnant?   by princessjade  10y   3,035  Pregnancy/Birth

I am guessing you had your baby already, and I hope things are going better for you. ... ... Yes, liquid oxygen is safe to take while pregnant, or nursing, or with any other condition. Our air quality - what we breathe daily - is less than 18% oxygen. A hundred years ago it was over 25% oxygen. We aren’t getting the necessary oxygen that we need (makes sense that as a result we are getting more chronic illnesses, diabetes, etc) ... ... I got my liquid oxygen at www.stabilized-liquid-oxygen.com and I really enjoy it. I even feed it to my cats! ... ... Have a great day ... PJ   [End]

• Re: Good or Bad? -- Braces   by princessjade  10y   1,225  Amalgam Support

Aren’t braces made of stainless steel (at least the metal ones?) I don’t know if SS is bad for you, but it isn’t as bad as mercury. With the mercury fillings, they create the filling to hopefully last a lifetime, while braces are meant to be used for a couple years max. ... ... I wouldn’t worry about it. But if you do worry, why not try those InvisAlign braces? I don’t think they are made out of metal at all. ... ... Good luck. ... PJ   [End]

• Re: vitamins   by princessjade  10y   1,008  Amalgam Support

I am not a nutritionist but I know that copper and tin are trace minerals, and that our body does not produce them naturally. We need a certain amount of these trace minerals for our bodies to function properly. ... ... Any vitamin that you take in pill form is created in a lab with chemicals, they are synthetic!! I stopped taking the synthetic vitamins (your body only absorbs about 10% of the nutrients IF you are healthy... however, if you take prescription or non prescription drugs, have stress, are sick, don’t sleep right, smoke, drink, eat a lot of junk food and processed foods, you are abs ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Strange way that I got over my viral infection.. Need advice   by princessjade  10y   1,479  Ask CureZone

Your story sounds like mine. Although I don’t have illnesses too often, I do have tons of things that make my life hard to live with sometimes: TMJ pain in my jaw that sometimes is so painful I almost black out; Chronic joint pain in my hips and legs - sometimes it hurts so bad to walk, other times it hurts so bad to sit down! Migraine headaches that consumed me (these were the horrible kind that lasted for days, sometimes weeks, with the aura and nausea and faintness/weakness); fainting spells and over all intense fatigue; I could keep going, I think... ... ... I thought I was healthy becasue ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Thy will always swarm around making MANUKA honey   by princessjade  10y   1,979  Zapper Support

Anunnaki, where are you from? I am guessing NZ or Australia. ... ... PJ   [End]

• Re: Im sure I've answered all your needs folks!   by princessjade  10y   672  Zapper Support

Hi Anunnaki! ... ... The first 2 nights after wearing the detox pads for the first time, I felt a change. It was like the lead in my legs was gone and I could walk without feeling like my legs were filled with cement. Like I was lighter. I wore them on my arches for almost 9 months (from the end of Nov to about July) There were times when I ran out and missed a week or two, or when I forgot to wear them. Over the months they became lighter in the mornings. I was sad that it took me so long to clean those areas - it took my boyfriend only about 6 weeks. Now, if I put them on my arches, the pads ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: M.P, C.SILVER & Pussies   by princessjade  10y   863  Zapper Support

This is good advice. I think I will try some colloidal silver, maybe once a week for general good health for my kitties. ... ... My littlest one just got a hysterectomy (spay) about a week and a half ago. the following day after she returned home, she wasn’t doing too well, feverish, wouldn’t move or eat, etc. This is very unlike her and I was worried. So I tried to think of something to do. I have some liquid stabilized oxygen, and so I tried giving her that. She lapped it up (I only gave her about 5 drops) and then she seemed to want more. So I gave her more. I gave her a total of about 30 dr ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Can the Zapper help with Acne? Fungal Toe Nail?   by princessjade  10y   980  Zapper Support

I have an itch really bad sometimes on my right heel. It feels as if it is deep inside my foot, too, and can’t be relieved by scratching it. That would be nice if this goes away too! ... ... Thanks!   [End]

• Can the Zapper help with Acne? Fungal Toe Nail?   by princessjade  10y   1,168  Zapper Support

Hey all, ... ... When I moved from Sunny California with its beautiful weather to Minnesota (brrr) 2 years ago, I started to have problems with my skin. I finally went to a dermatologist and he said it was adult eczema. He put me on oral antibiotics and also topical creams that are steroidal anti-inflammatories, I believe (MetroCream and Tazarac). My skin cleared up and became beautiful again, but I wanted to stop taking the meds so I stopped. The symptoms came back and I hate covering up my skin with foundation! I want to have clear skin again. ... ... I just started using my zapper last week. Wil ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Update on zappered molar abcsess...Need advice!!!   by princessjade  10y   3,199  Zapper Support

I got a titanium screw in an implant about 7 years ago when I was 22 years old. How do I know if this is leaking toxins into my body? What are my options? I guess I could have gotten a bridge instead of an implant, but I didn’t want to ruin the teeth next to my bad tooth. ... ... I have 1 implant and 1 root canal. The root canal was done because my jaw had something called osteosclerosis, where the bone was very dense, so dense that it was pinching the nerve of one of my molars and it hurt so bad I couldn’t even chew. ... ... I also have some metal fillings, which I want to get rid of. I want all t ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Help! Zapper Injury   by princessjade  10y   748  Zapper Support

homeopathic calendula gel also works great on burns and cuts. This is the most amazing stuff I have. My boyfriend got road rash from sliding into 2nd base during a kickball game we play in our local recreation league. I used this on him and he could tell a difference within a couple HOURS. This was a huge scrape from his knee to the middle of his calf. And it healed beautifully. ... ... I also love Aloe. ... ... PJ   [End]

• Re: zap a pet   by princessjade  10y   784  Zapper Support

Let us know if they seem to work with your pets. I have 2 cats (just babies, my first pets!!) but I also want to take the best care of them that is possible so they live long and healthy lives. I would love to use my zapper on them, if I knew it would work. Has anyone tried the terminator on their pets? ... ... PJ   [End]

• Re: Im sure I've answered all your needs folks!   by princessjade  10y   748  Zapper Support

Thanks for your response, it is enlightening. ... ... I have been using de-tox foot pads while I sleep for about 9 months now. I have now shifted to using them over my toes, which gets tons of toxins and gunk out each morning. This is done through the lymphatic system, I have read. I am not a doctor or trained professional so I am not positive if this is making the load on my lymphatic system (to detox and get rid of the dead parasites, etc) easier or harder. Can you tell me whether it is a good idea to continue with the detox foot pads? ... ... I also am on day 15 of my parasite cleanse by Dr. Cla ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Allergy to Yeast - relation to Candida??   by princessjade  10y   730  Ask Dr Vinograd

What is the best way to get rid of fungal (yeast) overgrowths? I know I have fungus problems (that sounds gross!!) because I have a fungal toenail that I had since I was 10 years old. I get embarrassed about it and never wore open toed sandals or shoes. I have been trying to treat it for the longest time (the past 2 years+) with oil of oregano, and also tea tree oil. It looks a little healthier, but still hasn’t changed back to normal. Any suggestions?   [End]

• Re: Hey! I get the barbeque smell too!   by princessjade  10y   842  Ask Dr Vinograd

Hey there, ... ... I don’t get the barbecue smell from my heel, just my toe area. My arches didn’t make that smell either. I am guessing that a lot of toxic chemicals that come from our processed foods situate in certain organs (like aspartame causing brain cancer, aluminum causing alzheimers, etc). I guess I just have a lot (and different) toxins in my head than I do in my kidneys, per se. ... ... I use 4 pads per night now, 2 on my toes, 2 on my heels. I go through a lot of pads, it took me about 6 months for me to get the pads clean from my arches. I wonder how long it will take for me to get th ...   [retrieve this message]

• I just got my terminator yesterday and tried it last night   by princessjade  10y   702  Zapper Support

I received my terminator from Don yesterday, and tried it last night for 58 minutes before bed (I wanted to go for a full hour but was so exhausted). I didn’t sleep too well at all - I woke up many times and couldn’t get back to sleep. I felt as if I was getting a panic attack, and couldn’t breathe. I didn’t sleep with it. I had it on my stomach when I used it before bed(it was easy to slip into the waistband against my skin). ... ... This morning I woke up just feeling utterly exhausted, but no epiphany. I tried it again for about 45 minutes this morning getting ready. The pennies are not dar ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: splenda   by princessjade  10y   677  Ask CureZone

I took the following information directly from a statement from the manufacturer of Splenda: ... ... ... ’Sucralose is made from sugar, but is derived from sucrose (sugar) through a process that selectively substitutes three atoms of chlorine for three hydrogen-oxygen groups on the sucrose molecule. No artificial sweetener made in the laboratory is going to be neither natural to the body nor safer than unprocessed sugar’, they claim. ... ... Corporate researchers also claim that the chlorine atoms in Splenda have been altered to be so tightly bound, they create a molecular structure that is except ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: What could be causing my fainting spells?   by princessjade  10y   1,385  Ask CureZone

Thanks for your response. I was just thinking... when my mom was pregnant with me, she was diagnosed with Leukemia and was very anemic. There were a lot of complications to her pregnancy. I was born a bit early, maybe 4-5 weeks. I don’t think that has any bearing on my health now (except that I believe each of us has our own ”constitution” which is the state of our health - and it is determined by the health of our mother at our birth). But after I went to give blood yesterday and my hemocrit was low (not low enough to warrant being called anemic, but low enough that the red cross turned m ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: What could be causing my fainting spells?   by princessjade  10y   1,359  Ask CureZone

Thanks for the response. I am wondering, if it was hypoglycemia, wouldn’t eating some carbs, or even a can of soda make me feel better? And is it possible that it could be hypoglycemia even though I am lying down, in bed asleep? (The latest incident happened when I was in bed, and an hour before it happened, I had gotten up to put my kitty in the basement since he was making too much noise - at that point I felt fine). ... ... I don’t have a risk of diabetes, and no one in my family has it, not even in my extended family (cousins, aunts, uncles, great granparents, etc). Cancer, on the other han ...   [retrieve this message]

• What could be causing my fainting spells?   by princessjade  10y   1,538  Ask CureZone

I am looking for some help with my fainting spells. ... ... I am 29, pretty healthy and active (play competitive ice hockey and eat tons of fresh fruits and veggies, take my vitamins, etc). ... ... I would have to say my symptoms started when I was around 18 years old, during my freshman year of college. There were a few times that year where I fainted. On one occasion, I was on my horse and knew I had to get off before I passed out completely. It came on all of the sudden. Afterwards, I was weak for a couple days. Another time I was just laying out by the pool. I wasn’t doing anything strenuous, a ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Some quesions for Dr.Vinograd.   by princessjade  10y   853  Ask Dr Vinograd

Hi Dr V. ... ... I have been using the detox pads since last December. Yes, a lot of detoxing! I started on my arches and it took me over 4 months to get the pads clean in the morning. Now I am focusing on my heel and toes. Since I started using them on my toes (specifically the big toe) I stopped getting migraines and headaches. I was a chronic sufferer of headaches. The pads are drenched with goo in the mornings still, from my toes. And they smell strongly of barbecue sauce! That is weird. I didn’t notice that with my arches. ... ... Anyway, my question is, you mention in the above post that you ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: My first amalgam removal   by princessjade  10y   1,289  Amalgam Support

I have about 7-8 amalgams in my mouth, and 1 titanium screw for an implant. I am wondering what I should do. I called Dr. Huggins to get a referral to a dentist in my area (MN) and also in UT where my parents are. They don’t have anyone there. ... ... My dentist, of course doesn’t believe that the mercury fillings are bad, but he wants me to change them for composites - because they ”last longer” he told me. Going to him, is this safe? I don’t mind doing it. I have been using de-tox pads on my feet at night and they are leeching out heavy metals and other toxins from my lymphatic system, but i ...   [retrieve this message]

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

#1 Rated Colon Cleanse
180-Day Money Back Guarantee. All Natural Oxygen Colon Cleanser. Same ...
Herpes Cure?
Herpes Treatment Breakthrough
Erectile Dysfunction?
Combat ED without pills, from home. Guaranteed 100% Success

PLAT

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
Purest Body Products
No solvents, no heavy metals, organic, vegan, no animal testing

GOLD

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? Wh...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Colloidal Silver Free!
Buy $100 in Non-Colloidal Supplement Products & Get a Free Bottle of A...
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

Get 5% off Right Now!
Get 5% off anything in our homeopathic health store using the coupon co...
Alkaline Ionized Water
Are there health benefits? What are people reporting?
Water and Air Ozonators
Are you looking for a good quality item and also a good price? We hav...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H. Restore lost reserves. J.CROW’S® Lugol’s Iodine Soluti...
Bad Breath Tests
Bad Breath Tests, how to test bad breath
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Good Health Naturally
The best in digestive enzymes, serrapeptase, krill oil, olive leaf extr...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

185 messages, 479,526 topics, topics per page limited to: 150, average number of messages per page: 185, 1 pages,  29,218,426 page views

"We are, physically and mentally, what we eat and what we think."

Image Galler Mosaic Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Herpes Cure?
It certainly is a major breakthrough in how Herpes is Treated

High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

$10 off Oxy-Powder®
A special discount for all CureZone members!

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
All Natural Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Same or ...

Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

Royal Supreme Flax Hull Lignans
Flax is a well-established source of the essential fatty ac...

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Scientist prove anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces bl...

Dr. Clark: Best Prices You Will Find!
Tools for Healing is the number one source for produc...

Cancer’s Natural Enemy
Opc Oleander, 15% Discount With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001

Natural Cancer Remedies

Life Technology™

Medianet Ads

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powder®

Proven Parasite Diet

Cancer’s Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Life Technology™

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powder®

Proven Parasite Diet

Cancer’s Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Life Technology™

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 1.28 sec at 4/17/2014 7:51:20 AM, requested by 50.17.107.233, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/s2.asp?f=762&c=0&ob=d&m=princessjade , requested 1 pages during this session, y=8