CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums30525 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Expanded All Messages [66] Posted by proplan, Sorted by Date Source: Mosaic: Messages Across All CureZone Forums & Blogs

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Rules
 29,239,187 page views     637 messages     479,632 topics     1 pages
New Message Posting Disabled  

Original Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
4m ago
Search:   Top 300

All Messages [66] Posted by proplan, Sorted by Date   Back To Standard Forum View

Like Mosaic on Facebook.com
  • Re: Herb Smoking   by proplan  7y   2,671  Ask Dan The HM

Besides ”carcinogens” being harmful to your health, you really don’t want to be putting any substance ”natural or chemically” altered into your lungs. Lungs, based on their physiology, are filtering mechanisms transporting oxygen. Lung linings can be irritated by may substances. Smoke is a natural irritant. Breathing clean or purified air and staying away from any potential lung irritant is the best course of action. ... ... Herb Man Dan. ... ...   [End]

• Re: tired of this fungus, it is ruining my hands and feet.   by proplan  7y   4,610  Ask Dan The HM  Cross-post

Nail fungus is more difficult to kill as it exists below the nail bed. ... ... Getting ”topical” products to penitrate the nail bed is more difficult as the toe nail acts as a physical barrier. ... ... If you are using a ”natural” or ”OTC” product it is critical to use a product that has a high level or potency of ”anti-fungal” properties. ... ... Most OTC or natural products do not have sufficient anti-fungal potency to do any good. If you choose to use an ”internal” product it could be potentially more effective. ... ... I have researched and formulated an ”all-natural” product which works better than the o ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Penicillin???   by proplan  8y   714  Ask CureZone

I am not sure on the history of what precipitated your sore throat. However, if you are coughing up blood, it is critical to know if the blood is originating from broken blood vessels in the mouth vrs. the throat, larynx, stomach, etc. ... ... I think you need to figure out the source or origination of the blood to make sure it is not a sign of something that is more serious. ... ... Dan the Herb Man ... My forum: http://curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=789 ... ... PS Remember viral infections can effect people a long time.   [End]

• Re: Help! Identify this spider bite. (IMAGE included)   by proplan  8y   10,356  Ask Dan The HM

It certainly appears your father has had a severe reaction to a spider bite or has been bitten by a poisonus spider (i.e. recluse or black widdow). ... ... Bacterial infections can be associated with spider bites as spiders carry bacteria on their mandables (fangs). ... ... If the bacterial infection is under control and the bite area is healing and decreasing in size you can control itch, pain, and inflamation symptoms with Bite Rx. Go to: ... http://medicinalremedies.com/GenProduct?SKU=NativeBite ... ... Dan the Herb Man   [End]

• Re: Insect Bite of somesort   by proplan  8y   1,812  Ask Dan The HM

Depending on the type of insect bite, there can be a number of skin reactions: ... ... - inflamation or swelling. ... - redness. ... - pain. ... - infection. ... - allergic reaction. ... ... The key is to control the ”symptoms” associated with bites and stings and prevent a bacterial infection. ... ... A great Insect and Spider bite remedy is available at: ... http://medicinalremedies.com/GenProduct?SKU=NativeBite ... ... Dan the Herb Man   [End]

• Re: Redicolous Spider bites(pics included)   by proplan  8y   2,212  Ask Dan The HM

Are you sure they are ”spider bites?” ... ... Spiders do not usually bite in many multiple locations. ... ... Go to http://www.biteremedy.com and review the pics there. ... ... Dan the Herb Man   [End]

• Re: Could these things be warts or skin tags?   by proplan  8y   2,297  Ask Dan The HM

Go to wartsremedy.com and review the pictures to see if your ”bumps” look like a wart. ... ... All the best, ... ... Dan the Herb Man   [End]

• Re: are moles warts   by proplan  8y   1,780  Ask Dan The HM

Moles are not warts. Warts are a type of virus. ... ... All the best, ... ... Dan the Herb Man ...   [End]

• Re: best way to remove verruca   by proplan  8y   2,653  Ask Dan The HM

Flushing our bowel tract can certainly help eliminate toxins and the elimination of toxins within your body can help your auto immune system to funtion better. ... ... Beond this corrolation, I think a ”liver flush” would not help. ... ... Foot warts, like other body warts are a virus. As a virus, they respond best to strong ”anti-viral” products. ... ... For a 100% natural product that works as claimed, go to: ... http://medicinalremedies.com/GenProduct?SKU=NativeWart ... ... All the best, ... ... Dan the Herb Man   [End]

• Re: Squatting and hemorrhoids   by proplan  8y   1,819  Ask Dan The HM

Squatting and eliminating waste makes perfect sense. Squatting is still used in child birth in many countries. ... ... Squatting reduces stess on anal muscles and uses ”gravity” to assist. Unfortinuately, most people have ”raised” toilets. ... ... One solution is to elevate your legs with a block or stool while on the toilet. ... ... All the best, ... ... Dan the Herb Man   [End]

• Re: food allergies and hemorrhoids?   by proplan  8y   3,110  Ask Dan The HM

It is possible a ”food allergy” could effect hemorrhoids. If your body is ”allergic” to a specific substance and you have a history of your skin reacting to the same substance you anus (a sensitive skin area) could also react. ... ... More skin information available at: rashremedy.com ... ... All the best, ... ... Dan the Herb Man   [End]

• Re: Is this a Plantar Wart?   by proplan  8y   2,303  Ask Dan The HM

Warts can grow inward, especially if they are on the bottom of the foot. ... ... The can also be painful as you walk on them. ... ... More wart info: wartremedy.com ... ... All the best, ... ... Dan the Herb Man   [End]

• Re: multiple warts.. need help please.   by proplan  8y   5,499  Ask Dan The HM

Warts can spread via ”active” virus material that is touched, itched, rubbed or passed via towels or other personal clothing. ... ... People inadvertantly speard ”common warts” or ”flat warts” by itching them and then touching other parts of their hands or body. ... ... It is important to either keep them covered (if possible while treating them) or conciously remember not to itch them. Also, it is a good practice to NOT share clothing or towels with others unless they have been washed. ... ... Wart can cluster. Some warts cluster as the grow. ... ... To determine the specific type of wart to to: wartsremedy. ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: How To Treat My Anal Warts?   by proplan  8y   3,571  Ask Dan The HM

Apple cider vinegar may work as it is ”acidic” and warts can respond to acid substances. ... ... Remember warts are viruses. As a virus, warts respond well to ”anti-viral” substances assuming the are potent. ... ... Most OTC products and natural products DO NOT contain product ingredients that re sufficiently potent enough to do kill warts. ... ... A proven product that will gradually reduce and eventually kill warts is Wart Rx. ... Go to: http://medicinalremedies.com/GenProduct?SKU=NativeWart ... ... Products that claim warts will ”diappear” in ”day” are false. ... ... More genital wart information is available at: ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: anal swelling   by proplan  8y   2,156  Ask Dan The HM

Sorry. I forgot to add that anal swelling can be caused by skin irritation. Skin irritation can be associated with substances that irritate the skin known as ”contact dermatitis.” ... ... To reduce skin inflamation an excellent 100% natural product is Hemorrhoid Rx. It reduces skin inflamation in 10-15 minutes. Go to: ... http://medicinalremedies.com/GenProduct?SKU=NativeHemorrhoids ... ... All the best, ... ... Dan the Herb Man   [End]

• Re: anal swelling   by proplan  8y   2,245  Ask Dan The HM

Anal swelling can be associated with diet, difficult or ”strained” bowl movements, lack of clear liquids, or lack of exercise. ... ... In order for elimination system to work as it was designed, it is important to maintain a high fiber diet, drink plent of water (2-3 large glasses per day), and exercise regularly. Try not to strain when doing a bowl movement. If necessary take a mild laxitive. ... ... If you experience bleeding for anal swelling does not go down see a physician. ... ... All the best, ... ... Dan the Herb Man   [End]

• Re: Papilloma   by proplan  8y   2,440  Ask Dan The HM

An excellent online resource for HPV is: ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Papilloma ... ... One of the problems with the HPV (virus) is it is a virus. The body’s auto immune systems plays an important role in how it ”fights” HPV. To date, there is no known cure for the HPV. ... ... However, many people ”fight off” HPV with little or no reoccurance similar to other viral infections that we encounter. ... ... To control the sytmptoms of HPV ”outbreaks” a product that really works as promised and is 100% natural is Wart Rx: http://medicinalremedies.com/GenProduct?SKU=NativeWart ... ... All the best, ... ... Dan the He ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Lymphoma Question...   by proplan  8y   1,767  Lymphoma Support  Cross-post

There are a number of Lymphomas. ... ... Coming up with a differentiated diagnosis can require both blood work and tissue biopsy. ... ... See a physician who can help rule out or confirm Lymphoma as well as other disorders associated with your symptoms. ... ... Dan the Herb Man ... ”bring sanity to an insane world”   [End]

• Re: confused   by proplan  8y   891  Ask CureZone

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome was originally not accepted as a formal mainstream medical diagnosis. ... ... I believe it can be used as a ”catch all” category for people without a confrimed diagnosis. ... ... Make sure this is what you have. ... ... Dan the Herb Man   [End]

• Re: confused   by proplan  8y   890  Ask CureZone

How do you know you have Chronic Faigue Syndrome? ... ... Are you eating a balanced diet? from all food groups? ... ... Dan the Herb Man ... ...   [End]

• Re: distilled vs natural spring water. which is best?   by proplan  8y   4,413  Ask CureZone  Cross-post

Purchase a ”home based” reverse osmosis unit at either Home Depot or Costco. If you use a home reverse osmosis unit with 4 filters, your water will be the same or better than what you can purchase from the store. ... ... Dan the Herb Man ...   [End]

• Re: confused   by proplan  8y   879  Ask CureZone

Remember the human body stores and utilizes ”positive bacteria” for good purposes. Our digestive system utilizes both active enzymes and bacteria to break down food and help process it. ... ... There are a number of foods that help with maintaining active cultures. ... ... Dan the Herb Man   [End]

• Re: confused   by proplan  8y   987  Ask CureZone

Salt water has long been touted as having healing properties. Dead sea salt has been used within many products with health claims. ... ... In reality, cleaning the body to remove harmful toxins, can be accomplished without salt water. ... ... Juicing and flushing the body with water for reasonable periods of time allows the digestive system to rest, cleans the lower digestive tract and helps detoxify. ... ... Dan the Herb Man   [End]

• Re: Professional help & info.   by proplan  8y   1,035  Ask CureZone

Can you describe the type of acne you have? ... ... Please view the pictures at: http://www.acneskinremedy.com and tell me what type of acne you have. ... ... Dan the Herb Man   [End]

• Re: confused   by proplan  8y   895  Ask CureZone

Flushing the body certain has its benefits for detoxification. ... ... However, over flushing the body can be harmful. ... ... The human body is designed to ”absorb and re-absorb” nutrients via the colon, large and small intestine. The body needs to extract useful nutrients from this process. Dumping liquids continually through the digestive system depletes this process. ... ... Dan the Herb Man ... ...   [End]

• Re: Please help me.   by proplan  8y   6,967  Ask CureZone  Cross-post

What was the ”non conclusive” biopsy results? ... ... Are there signs of a ”bacterial” infection? ... ... Dan   [End]

• Re: distilled vs natural spring water. which is best?   by proplan  8y   4,575  Ask CureZone  Cross-post

One of the problems with both distilled and spring water is the source of the water. ... ... Many consumers do not realize that most ”natural” spring and distilled water is derived or supplemented by reverse osmosis processed tap water. ... ... Chemically speaking, the best water to consume is water that has been properly filtered to remove heavy metals and toxins. ... ... PS Remember natural spring water originally comes from rain and run-off that removes pollutants from the atmosphere or ground. ... ... Dan the Herb Man   [End]

• Professional help & info.   by proplan  8y   1,341  Ask CureZone

I am a researcher and health professional and have been treating many conditions naturally for over 15 years. ... ... I would like to offer my expertise to answer any questions the Cure Zone community may have regarding the following conditions: ... ... - Acne: pimples, whiteheads, blackheads. ... - Rashes: contact dermatitis, allergy rash. ... - Itching: scalp, dry skin, execema, psoriasis, dermatitis, allergy itch. ... - Burns: mild to moderate. ... - Spider & Bug Bites and Stings. ... - Warts: genital, common, flat. ... - Fungus: jock itch, athlete’s foot, body fungus. ... - Hemorrhoids: external. ... - Bruises. ... ... I ha ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide   by proplan  9y   3,852  Acne

I think Hydrogen Peroxide is Hydrogen Perioxide. ... ... Most acne product contain Hydrogen Peroxide. It is an excellent agent to kill bacteria and clean wounds. ... ... Follow this treatment plan for Acne. It is legitimate. ... ... Acne, by it very nature, needs to be treated via a Treatment Plan or Process. ... ... This information was taken from: http://www.acneskinremedy.com ... Acne Rx is available at: http://www.medicinalremedies.com ... ... The Truth About Acne ... ... 1. Resolving acne takes time. There are many forms of acne and individual skin types. ... 2. Realistically, the average treatment time is 6-8 weeks. ...   [retrieve this message]

• Pet natural health.   by proplan  9y   621  Pets/Animals

I continue to follow discussions regarding the natural treatment of pets. ... ... Please remember that animal physiology is very different from humans. They metabolize chemicals differently. ... ... There is an assumption. That if it is found in naturally in the environment and it is good for humans it must be good from animals. This is not true. ... ... There are many chemical agents or substances that are toxic to pets. The domestic pet is also very different than wild animals that have adapted to process plants consumed in their environment. ... ... If your dog has health problems go to: http://www.medici ...   [retrieve this message]

• God is light.   by proplan  9y   660  Christianity Bibl.

Consider this hypothesis: ... ... ”God is light...in Him there is no darkness” ... ... If God is light and science agrees that light constitutes ”pure energy” on both the atomic and subatomic level, then God is in and through all things. ... ... Every molecular structure has light (pure energy). If God can be found everywhere why do we dishonor Him by treating the environment and people so poorly? ... ... Instead of focusing on God’s plain and seeing His presence in and through all things we ”pick-and-choose” how we wish to acknowledge and honor Him. ... ... The human specie spends most of its time ”rationalizing, ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: First Herpes outbreak.. Need help from a woman!   by proplan  9y   6,498  Herpes

You are not alone. HSV is well entrenched. As with all viruses, our auto-immune system plays an integral part in fending off viruses. Medical science would suggest there is not known ”cure” for the HSV virus and they are right. The term ”cure” means zero re-occurrence. So lets forget about the word cure. ... ... Instead lets focus on how the body deals with ”foreign” invaders: viruses and bacteria. Our auto-immune system identifies viruses as foreign organisms that do not belong in our body. Our auto-immune system then dispatches ”killer” white blood cells encoded with information to attack and ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: dry skin on face   by proplan  9y   3,154  Eczema/Excema  Cross-post

Sorry for the delay. ... ... If you have sensitive skin like me, regular moisterizers will not work as they have many different types of additives than can cause an allergic skin reaction (i.e. fregrances). ... ... The key to reduce skin dryness is hydration. Try the following: ... ... 1. Mix and apply a solution of ”certified organic” Jojoba Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Rose Hips Oil. Apply 2-3 times per day to dry skin areas for hydration. I can formulate a custom oil blend for this purpose ... 2. Use 100% healing oils to promote skin healing. An excellent product to promote ezcena healing is Itch Rx. Go to http ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: dry skin on face   by proplan  9y   2,897  Eczema/Excema  Cross-post

Let me assist by asking several questions: ... ... 1. Have you always had dry skin? ... 2. Have you tried other skin moisterizers? ... 3. Do you itch your dry skin? ... 4. Does your eczema get worse under stress or when you ”fell depressed?” ...   [End]

• Re: Desperate Help Needed with Severe Eczema   by proplan  9y   2,890  Eczema/Excema

If I am ask several key questions: ... ... 1. Do you itch the dry skin area surrounding the open wounds? ... 2. Do you apply any type of anti-baterial agent to the open wounds? ... 3. Do you attempt to control the symptoms (itch, dryness) of eczema? ... ...   [End]

• Re: Caffeine and acne...   by proplan  9y   1,346  Acne

I don’t think caffeine has a direct negative or positive impact on acne. Caffeine is a stimulant and vassal dilator. It sounds like you have altered your personal life-style habits: increasing water hydration, eating better, etc.   [End]

• Re: Roaccutane (Accutane) results in brain damage   by proplan  9y   4,872  Acne  Cross-post

... I think this demonstrates the danger of ”internal” approaches to an ”external” problem. ... ... Most people, unless acne is severe, can control acne via a regimen of self-care. ... ... Go to http://www.acneskinremedy.com for an excellent self-diagnosis tool and free treatment plan. ... ... Email me with any acne questions you may have. ... ...   [End]

• Pet Emergency Plan   by proplan  9y   563  Pets/Animals

An excellent Pet Emergency Plan checklist exists at: ... http://www.medicinalremedies.com ... ... There is also an excellent ”Human” Emergency Plan checklist at the same location. ... ... These checklist help prepare pet and human for natural disasters. ... ... Hope they help prepare us for the next natural or man-made disaster. ... ... All the best.   [End]

• Re: Strange spotty itchy rash   by proplan  9y   6,085  Eczema/Excema

I can help. ... ... There a several excellent ”self-diagnosis” sites that allow you to ”visually” diagnose your problem. ... ... Start with http://www.rashremedy.com ... ... Email me with a qualified description of what the rash looks like. ... ...   [End]

• Re: Terrible Hand Eczema...   by proplan  9y   5,096  Eczema/Excema

I think the ”key” is to break the eczema cycle. ... ... We know that our auto-immune system responds to ”threats” by releasing white blood cells. The nature of white blood cells can cause an ”over reaction” or inflammatory response. ... ... The problem in a nut-shell is you need to control the ”symptoms” of eczema reducing inflammation and your auto-immune system response to the rash and itching. ... ... When skin itches we scratch causing a rash, the body only knows one thing ”respond.” ... ... An excellent product that controls skin itching and reduces inflammation is Itch Rx. ... Go to: http://www.medicinalr ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: for aunty regarding child vaccinations   by proplan  9y   1,763  Eczema/Excema

Can you clarify your concern over vaccinations in regard to your daughter having eczema?   [End]

• Re: my problems long time acne problem   by proplan  9y   1,483  Acne

The groin or pubic area provides excellent incubation for acne. ... ... Acne exists when a skin pores are clogged with bacteria. ... ... The ”key” is to properly clean the groin area by removing dead skin cells, opening up clogged pores and killing existing bacteria. This process works well if the infected area is cleaned 2-3 times per day. Once-a-day does not work. ... ... This information was taken from: http://www.acneskinremedy.com ... Acne Rx is available at: http://www.medicinalremedies.com ... ... The Truth About Acne ... ... 1. Resolving acne takes time. There are many forms of acne and individual skin type ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Amazing humans live as long as we do   by proplan  9y   538  Ask Barefoot

I think humans, especially the typical American, have an insatiable appetite for ”immediate gratification.” Physical pleasure (i.e. tastes good, feels good), although a short-term endeavor with many consequences, appears to pre-occupy our psyche. ... ... Freud probably got it right suggesting the ”Pleasure Principle” drives our very formation and existence. ... ... I think if you conducted a national survey and asked, ”do you mind if flavor enhancers in French-fries cause you to desire to eat more fats,” I doubt if many Americans would care so long as the French-fry tastes good. ... ... To be accountable ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Pet Nutrition   by proplan  9y   1,111  Pets/Animals

Not familiar with the brand ”dick van patten” dog food. ... ... Check the ingredient list. Are the first 3 ingredients protein derived from meat? ... ... Check to determine the percentage of protein vs. carbohydrates.   [End]

• Re: Bad, BAD Link ..... shame shame   by proplan  9y   1,181  Pets/Animals

Very sorry. My spelling is not what it use to be. ... ... I was one letter off. It should be: http://www.medicinalremedies.com ... ... All the best. ... ...   [End]

• Re: My herpes fight!   by proplan  9y   1,373  Herpes

I don’t think a hair analysis finding the presence of mercury or aluminum has anything to do with a ”viral infection.” ... ... Herpes is a virus that can be difficult to treat. Treating herpes symptoms while improving your auto-immune system (enables your body to fight the virus) is most beneficial. ... ... Try not to become over focused on information that is not really relevant to your treatment. ... ... All the best. ... ...   [End]

• Pet Nutrition   by proplan  9y   1,299  Pets/Animals

I think we often under-value the impact of ”quality” nutrition for our pet and the impact to pet longevity. ... ... Similar to humans, pets resist disease and fight bacterial and viral infections with a health auto-immune system. A pet’s auto-immune system, if weakened, can increase suitability to illness. Well-balanced pet nutrition (no table scraps) can increase the life-span of pets. ... ... The ”key” is ”high-quality” pet foods. ... ... If you use the following guide you will eliminate ”most” commercial pet foods. ... ... 1. What is the grade of ingredients? Human or ”A” quality grade is best. ... 2. Dogs & ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: is it ok to give a dog cottage cheese ??   by proplan  9y   1,771  Pets/Animals

I think Flax Seed oil, an excellent source of Omega 3, can be benefical to dogs if not over administered. ... ... Some dogs, like humans, have difficulty digesting ”dairy” products. I think contolling your dogs calorie, fat vs. fiber intake is best achieved via a well-balanced diet. ... ... There are some commercially available Dog Foods that provide a good source of protein (non-grain based). ... ... My personal rule-of-thumb is to review the product label and if the first 1-3 ingredients are not derived from ”meat” form of protein than I consider the product low grade. ... ... My dog has done very well on C ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Acne Treatment Plans   by proplan  9y   1,303  Acne

I agree it is all about helping. However, I think that without a ”process” that can be discussed that is ”backed” by well-founded information, the volume of purely subjective information may become distracting and produce confusion. ... ... Thoughts?   [End]

• Warts Treatment Plan   by proplan  9y   4,954  Warts HPV

I have been reviewing and commenting on a number of postings. I think it would be very useful to members to ”center” acne treatment around Warts Treatment Plan. ... ... Warts, by it viral structure, needs to be treated via a Treatment Plan or Process. ... ... I am posting a well-proven Wart Treatment Plan for review and discussion. The plan has well-documented scientific process-steps. ... ... I think that by creating a ”treatment standard” many ”fly-by-night” or ”seat-of-the-pants” processes will go away. ... ... This information was taken from: http://www.wartsremedy.com ... Wart Rx is available at: http://w ...   [retrieve this message]

• Acne Treatment Plans   by proplan  9y   1,646  Acne

I have been reviewing and commenting on a number of postings. I think it would be very useful to members to ”center” acne treatment around Acne Treatment Plans. ... ... Acne, by it very nature, needs to be treated via a Treatment Plan or Process. ... ... I am posting a well-proven Acne Treatment Plan for review and discussion. The plan has well-documented scientific process-steps that are proven. ... ... I think that by creating a ”treatment standard” many ”fly-by-night” or ”seat-of-the-pants” processes will go away. ... ... This information was taken from: http://www.acneskinremedy.com ... Acne Rx is available ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Help....white patch on chin won't clear up   by proplan  9y   2,258  Acne

Erika: ... ... I think you have tried many different types of treatments and you may be treating the wrong problem. If it is a fungal infection or other type of skin condition, it may only clear up if properly diagnosed. ... ... There are several great Websites for self-diagnosis that will help: ... http://www.itchremedy.com ... http://www.wartsremedy.com ... http://www.rashremedy.com ... http://www.athletesfootremedy.com (don’t be fooled by the name it is great!) ... ... For excellent natural topical remedies that work as advertised go to: ... http://www.medicinalremedies.com ... ... Good luck.   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Can Anyone Help Me Regarding Hormonal Acne?   by proplan  9y   2,681  Acne

I took a look at acnecured.com and the Website does not supply any type of valid information regarding what the basis of the ebook is (i.e. treatment plan).   [End]

• Re: Can Anyone Help Me Regarding Hormonal Acne?   by proplan  9y   2,815  Acne

I think it is highly likely that hormonal changes (spiking of hormones) may be influencing the chemical balance of your skin. If you skin feel more oily or dry or feels different than other times during the month this may be the case. ... ... I would suggest you take extra skin cleansing care: ... ... 1. Scrub your face with a mild cleanser and remove all dead skin cells and debris that may be clogging your skin pores. ... 2. Open the skin pores by applying warm water or steam. ... 3. Apply an natural anti-bacterial product to skill any remaining bacteria in your skin pores. ... 4. Makes sure the natural pro ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Advice not applicable to cats; WHY did you give it? Confused n/t   by proplan  9y   1,298  Pets/Animals

Actually, if you read the message 90% of the content is applicable to any animal. Fleas are fleas. ... ... Because your pet is a ”small” animal you should take care of what you treat your home and animal with.   [End]

• Re: St. John's Wort for Birds   by proplan  9y   1,476  Pets/Animals

I conducted an international bird research project and developed on of the first ”pellet” nutritionally balanced bird food. ... ... Birds physiology is extreemly sensitive. They have a super fast metabolism and can develop a toxic reaction easily. ... ... I would error on the side of caution and read more about the St John’s Wart herb and its use for birds. ... ... Do a search on Google ”St Johns Wart birds” and see what you can learn. ... ... Let me know what you find. ... ... All the best, ... ... D   [End]

• Re: Any websites about toxicity of 'regular' treatments?   by proplan  9y   1,213  Pets/Animals

Tell you husband your concerns are well-founded. Some chemicals (naturally derived or synthetic) can develop toxic levels in humans and pets. ... ... Depending upon the pet (usually smaller pets: cats and smaller) certain chemicals can concentrate in the liver and other organs. ... ... Just because a product is ”natural” does not mean it cannot be potentially harmful to you or your pet. ... ... There is still much controversy surrounding ”toxicity” in natural products (i.e. vitamins or essential oils) for humans but especially small pets (i.e. cats). ... ... The key is to understand the difference between the ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: fleas: diatamaceous earth on cats? help! questions.   by proplan  9y   1,689  Pets/Animals

... I think you have learned that fleas have a predictable life-cycle. ... ... Fleas tend to reproduce in warm weather like many insect eggs. To break the cycle on an animal or living environment the ”adult” (mature flea) needs to be killed and the ”eggs” need to be killed. In warm climates fleas abound, especially around animals. ... ... Your pet makes the idea host for fleas because there is plenty of food and warmth. ... ... I would suggest you treat both the pet and home environments simultaneously, as both can harbor fleas. ... ... If you do not wish to use pesticides or commercial flea products, use natur ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: What Helped Me   by proplan  9y   1,161  Acne

I think you figured out several ”key” critical elements to a correct acne treatment regimen. ... ... 1. You removed the ”debris” (bacteria or foreign material that clogs pores) with the ”egg white.” You can also use a slightly abrasive scrub to remove dead skin cells and remove debris. ... 2. You ”opened” up the skin pore with ”warm water.” Many people do not realize the importance of using warm water or steam to open skin pores. ... 3. You applied a herb that has anti-bacterial properties. ... ... Proactive attempts to come up with a ”process” that cleanses and treats acne. ... ... The treatment of acne is NO ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Poision Oak, Parasites?   by proplan  9y   2,796  Zapper Support  Cross-post

Poison oak, ivy, sumac and other ”oil” producing plant irritants typically begin irrupting 24-48 hours after contact based on skin sensitivity if you are allergic. ... ... To see pictures of poison oak & ivy and double check your symptoms go to: ... http://www.rashremedy.com. It also contains an excellent treatment plan. ... ... Tips: ... ... 1. To remove plant oils from the skin use a product called ”Tec Nu” (spelling may be wrong). Follow the directions carefully. It really works! ... 2. Make sure you double wash all cloths, towels or bed sheets that may have come in contact with your skin if you suspect po ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Makeup for acne prone skin?   by proplan  9y   1,504  Acne

The problem with ”makeup” is it tends to clog the pores of the skin. If skin pores are clogged and trap bacteria inside the pore acne will develop. ... ... Suggestion: ... ... 1. Cleanse your face well with ”light” abrasive scrub to get rid of dead skin cells and open up the pores. ... 2. Next use an anti-bacterial cleanser. Hydrogen peroxide works well if you dilute it in a 2:1 ratio with water. ... 3. Apply makeup and plan on taking it off and re-cleanse your face a couple of times a day. ... ... Basically, putting a ”cover up” type of makeup on covers or ”seals” the pore and its contents. Skin pores are por ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Athletes Foot Cure? Alot of hype! - No!!!   by proplan  9y   8,680  Ringworm

Jim: ... ... Take a look at: ... ... http://www.medicinenet.com/athletes_foot/article.htm or conduct a search under ”what causes athletes foot.” ... ... ”Athlete’s foot is a skin infection caused by a fungus. The fungus that causes Athlete foot is called Trichophyton. When the feet, or other areas of the body, stay moist, warm and irritated, this fungus can thrive and infect the upper layer of the skin.” ... ... Where did you get information that suggests the Athletes Foot fungus exists in your blood? ... ... Dan G.   [End]

• Acne cures are over stated! Acne treatment takes time.   by proplan  9y   1,886  Acne

The Internet is fully of ”acne cures.” Unfortunately, most of them DO NOT treat acne with a treatment plan. The ”management” and ”healing” of most forms of acne requires a treatment plan. ... ... Acne Treatment Plan ... ... The Truth About Acne ... ... ... Resolving acne takes time. There are many forms of acne and individual skin types.Realistically, the average treatment time is 6-8 weeks. Avoid treatments that promise “miraculous or overnight” results. You will be disappointed. ... ... Legitimate acne treatments: decrease sebum production, reduce bacteria and inflammation, and normalize skin shedding. ... ... Acn ...   [retrieve this message]

• Athletes Foot Cure? Alot of hype!   by proplan  9y   8,223  Ringworm

There appears to be alot of hype and misinformation surrounding Athlete’s Foot treatments. In reality, fungus is a relatively simple organism. Fungus, which exists ”externally” on the skin, grows when incubated in warm moist environments.Thus, the reason why it is typically found between the toes. ... ... People typically contract a fungal infection when in public areas like gym showers, locker rooms and other areas where fungus can grow. Avoid walking barefoot in ”high-traffic” areas that are moist and warm. Some people contract fungal infections by sharing towels, socks or other personal item ...   [retrieve this message]

• Genital Warts   by proplan  10y   1,671  Warts HPV

HPV and other sexually transmitted illnesses that cause warts continue to challenge researches trying to develop products that control HPV outbreaks. ... ... Unfortinuately, there are no known ”cures” for viruses. Viruses, unlike bacteria, are difficult to kill. However, there are a number of ”naturual” herbs that are high in ”antiviral” properties. Unfortinutately, many herbal products use ”popular” herbal ingredients rather than research what herbs have the hightest antiviral properties. ... ... Take a look at http://www.medicinalremedies.com under ”research” to see a list of herbs high in antivi ...   [retrieve this message]

• Athlete's Foot and Skin Fungus   by proplan  10y   3,215  Ringworm

Foot and body fungus is not as difficult to treat as many people believe. Chronic fungus conditions generally exist because a complete treatment regemin is not followed. Fungus can be controlled and healed by doing the following: ... ... Athletes Foot Treatment ... ... ... 1. Keep toes apart using cotton or soft objects. ... 2. Apply a strong ”anti fungal” product like: Native Foot Rx to ... affected areas. It can be purchased at www.athletesfootremedy.com ... 3. If infected, apply a topical antibiotic. ... 4. Remove dead or scaled skin for maximum treatment benefit. ... 5. Re-apply Native Foot Rx or other high pote ...   [retrieve this message]

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
Eliminate Herpes
Information on the revolutionary Dynamiclear Combat Kit
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

PLAT

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
Clark Bowel Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Bowel Program (Intestinal Cleanse). Pure products! Grea...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Oleander Pure Concentrate Capsules
Leukemia and Cancer Immune System Support, 15% Off with CZ...
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

Greens First
Healthy Never Tasted So Good!-TM
The Proven Antioxidant Power of 10 Servings o...
Scientist prove anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces bloo...
What Ails You?
It doesn’t matter - this can help.
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H. Restore lost reserves. J.CROW’S® Lugol’s Iodine Soluti...
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
The Krill Miracle™
Concentrated Omega 3, 6 & 9, Many Times More Powerful than Fish Oil

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

637 messages, 479,632 topics, topics per page limited to: 150, average number of messages per page: 637, 1 pages,  29,239,187 page views

"Many cancer-causing pesticides and industrial chemicals found in the environment and in our foods tend to accumulate in fatty tissues, whether in fish, cattle, fowl, or people."
~ Samuel Epstein, M.D.

Image Galler Mosaic Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Herpes Cure?
Herpes Treatment Breakthrough

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powder®
A special discount for all CureZone members!

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
All Natural Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Same or ...

Medically Proven Anti-Cancer Benefits
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced wate...

Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Destroy Parasites Naturally
Destroy Parasites Permanently in 30 Days or Less

Cancer’s Natural Enemy
Opc Oleander, 15% Discount With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001

Natural Cancer Remedies

Royal Supreme Flax Hull Lignans
Flax is a well-established source of the essential fatty ac...

Life Technology™

Medianet Ads

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powder®

Cancer’s Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Life Technology™

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powder®

Cancer’s Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Life Technology™

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 0.80 sec at 4/18/2014 11:29:36 PM, requested by 54.234.60.133, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/s2.asp?f=762&c=0&ob=d&m=proplan , requested 1 pages during this session, y=8