CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums5119 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Expanded All Messages [1706] Posted by ring5100, Sorted by Date Source: Mosaic: Messages Across All CureZone Forums & Blogs

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Rules
 29,285,009 page views     680 messages     479,916 topics     11 pages
New Message Posting Disabled  

Original Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
174s ago
Search:   Top 300

All Messages [1706] Posted by ring5100, Sorted by Date   Back To Standard Forum View

Like Mosaic on Facebook.com
Forum Pages
1  ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 11  
  • Re: I made some videos: My trip to the bottom of hell and back! by ring5100  5mo   875  Adrenal Fatigue Supp  C  

Thank you Beth. ... Will wait to see what you find out. ... ... I’ve been having chronic soreness and stiffness with all my muscular system now. ... ... Did notice a slight increase in energy with added potassium. ... But, to, I also had been titally inactive the past 2.5 years along with catabolism, plus weight gain ... ... ( so I know my thyroid is greatly effected because or the adrenals, or vs. versa ) as you lost weight, I gained, even with thyroid tests all normal. In the beginning though, I had high reverse T3, which was caused by high cortisol and anxiety. ... ... Paulette   [End]

• Re: I made some videos: My trip to the bottom of hell and back! by ring5100  5mo   855  Adrenal Fatigue Supp  C  

Cold laser therapy is supposed to be the top of the line for pain and inflammation, which I’ve read. ... Tried one treatment on my plantar fasciitis and it helped 20%. ... Insurance does not cover it for me. So cost is a major consideration. One treatment was $45 and I need to have this done at least twice a week, but can’t afford it. ... ... What cold laser machine or device are you using Beth? ... Is it a hand held one that touches the skin, or the big MLS cold laser machine, that does not touch the skin and directs the red beam of light to the skin surface? ... ... Or did you purchase a laser device to ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: I made some videos: My trip to the bottom of hell and back! by ring5100  5mo   916  Adrenal Fatigue Supp  C  

That’s wonderful. Sure 3 times a week is a good improvement. ... My best and only massage therapist is on post materntiy leave. She is the cream of the crop. ... ... Thanks, will check out that book. ... Paulette   [End]

• Re: I made some videos: My trip to the bottom of hell and back! by ring5100  5mo   968  Adrenal Fatigue Supp  C  

Please excuse all my ”spelling errors” in my post. ... Sorry. My hands are getting so sore and stiif too now. ... ... Paulette   [End]

• Re: I made some videos: My trip to the bottom of hell and back! by ring5100  5mo   976  Adrenal Fatigue Supp  C  

Dear Beth. ... I have not been on this forum to much anymore. Only from time to time. ... ... I just watched all 8 your videos. All I can say is you are amazing. ... ... And, God certainly has a plan. He has sent very special people to your door with a start of healing of hands, mind and soul. ... ... I am just to happy for your progress. ... ... I can’t imagine the extent of your illness when it was at it’s worst. But, I can attend that I have probably been to half way point, as you have, but not bed ridden. ... ... Please keep us up dated on you progress. ... ... I have had various improvements in some areas and wo ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Collagen supplement by ring5100  6mo   456  Adrenal Fatigue Supp  

Thanks. ... Paulette   [End]

• Re: Collagen supplement by ring5100  6mo   544  Adrenal Fatigue Supp  

Thanks Sherpa. ... ... Your advise is good. You have been a kind and informative person on this forum, especially to all my posts and I appreciate you. ... ... Being so inactive for so long, my muscles have to take those baby steps. ... ... Must say this new anti gravity treadmill I’ve been on two times not at physical therapy, is amazing. the air chamber inflates, as calculated, so I’m only weighing 60 pounds, that’s all the pressure that is being distributed to my feet and does not hurt my plantar fasciitis, heel pain. ... ... Paulette   [End]

• Re: Collagen supplement by ring5100  6mo   553  Adrenal Fatigue Supp  

Thank you Sherpa. ... ... So good to hear that ”in part” this too helped you. ... ... I just started physical therapy for my Plantar Fasciitis and they have me walking on an ”anti-gravity treadmill” and I really did not realize how much ”flex” loss I have in my leg muscles and I could not make my stride more than one foot right in front of the other. ... ... No firmness at all in the calf leg muscles. SOme of this is do to the heel pain too and how it’s effected my legs. ... But, still had the muscle loss 1.2 years prior so this too may have contributed to my heel, foot problems too. ... ... Never the less, I ...   [retrieve this message]

• Collagen supplement by ring5100  6mo   563  Adrenal Fatigue Supp  

Has anyone else dealth with severe collagen loss, with dry skin, dry hair, wrinkles skin, thin and wasted muscle and ligaments, etc. ? ... ... In Dr. Lams book, he mentioned that collagen in severe AF stages causes muscle loss and strength, and impairment to tendons, connective tissue, ligaments, etc. and that is needs to be replaced, along with the other building blocks of vit. C and Proline. ... ... I have just startd taking NeoCell Collagen orally. ... Just wondered if anyone else has tried NeoCell products and how long it takes to notice effects, along with slow increased stretching. ... ... My muscl ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: taking short term break by ring5100  6mo   241  Nutritional Balancin  

Forgot to put the ”d” in adrenal in my post. ... Paulette   [End]

• taking short term break by ring5100  6mo   273  Nutritional Balancin  

Hello all. ... ... I am taking just a short term break, as I am working 100% now with my Plantar Fasciiatis, which is causing quite a bit of pain and effecting my arenal status more. ... ... You can see my reply below, on someone’s post of ”HOw are you doing now?” ... ... Paulette   [End]

• Re: How is everyone doing? by ring5100  6mo   276  Nutritional Balancin  

I’ve started to see a slight increase in energy and bit better sleeping and bit less anxiety,. . . ” BUT ” . . . ... ... since this Plantar Fasciiatis ( heel pain) developed over 2 months ago and is still ongoing ( even under a podiatrists protocal, with icing, stretches, arch support, etc. it still is not gone) The pain factor has been effecting my adrenals, I can tell. ... ... ANd, it really disturbed me that once I see a little adrenal progress, than this comes along and is setting me back. ... My muscles and joints are getting much more sore and stiff now, so this indicated to me ”low cortisol” ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Update, 3rd month in by ring5100  6mo   328  Nutritional Balancin  

Hi Ricky. ... That’s good to hear. ... ... Interesting you and I on the exact same supplements. ... ... What is your currant sympton status now? and before you started NB? ... ... Like you, I have noticed just a ”Slight” bit of energy increase, but considering my previous 2 years energy was sitting 90% of the day, that was pretty bad. ... ... Now, I can be up a bit more and do my floor exercises (laying down on floor) for 25 mintues without being such a strain. Before could only do about 10-15 minutes. ... ... Paulette   [End]

• Re: Update, 3rd month in by ring5100  7mo   346  Nutritional Balancin  

Hello Ricky. ... ... Energy still is about the same, but there is a slight improvement in energy I’ve noticed the past 3 weeks. ... ... It’s just so nice to be able to get some better sleep lately, at least 6-8 hours, with occassional AM anxiety and or insomnia, ( where as it used to be more of a norm). ... ... How have you been? ... ... Paulette   [End]

• Re: Sleep Soundly in AF by ring5100  7mo   306  Adrenal Fatigue Supp  

Are you eating a good quality protein source along with a little complex carb about an hour before bed? ... ... Paulette   [End]

• Re: Update, 3rd month in by ring5100  7mo   367  Nutritional Balancin  

Hi Marie. ... ... I am taking: ... ... Natural Calm, Magnesium (200-400mg.) ... alternate with Magn. Glycine ... ... Potassium ( 99 mg. 2x) day ... Cold liver oil ... Vitamin C ... B-6 (50 mg.) ... Zinc ( 15-30 mg.) ... ... Adrenal cortex drops ... Some barley green powder ( 1 or 2 times a week only) ... extra Sea Salt ... ... Not much else, I can think of, at the moment. ... ... WOnder about what Feo said, about the difference between ARL and TE, as I am not supposed to take Calcium. ... ... Is anyone else taking Calcium with Magnesium and getting better results? ... ... Paulette   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Update, 3rd month in by ring5100  7mo   380  Nutritional Balancin  

Thank you feo. ... ... Don’t know, but would suspect a Calcium shell, with the years of high copper and mineral imbalances, due to years and years of stress. ... ... Today, I have some moderate ansiety and depression. BUt, too I think think the pain from the feet also put stress on the adrenals and cause more adrenaline to surge. ... ... It is frustrating to be getting a very small percentage of some relief in oher areas and than to have another whole ball of wax ( plantar Fasciiatis) manifest. ... ... I do have high arches and I know and should have known that flat- flip flops give not arch support. ... ... Th ...   [retrieve this message]

• Update, 3rd month in by ring5100  7mo   485  Nutritional Balancin  

Hello all. ... It’s been almost 3 months now since starting NB. Not much of a NB protocal, except to take: ... ... Potassium (99mg.) twice a day ... More sodium ... Magnesium citrate / Glycine 200-400mg. day ... Occassionally a few sprays of Magn. Oil ... More Vitamin A, and no D ... ... ( but I am taking my A in cod liver oil which does have some low dose D ) my NB practicioner said this was ok. ... ... ALso, have incorporated some Melatonin at night with GABA and alternating with 25-50mg. 5-HTP. Taking B6, 50mg. daily ... ... One thing I’ve noticed for the better: ... ... My light headedness, spaciness is a bit better, a ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Vitamin A IMPORTANT for synthesis of adrenal and thyroid hormones by ring5100  7mo   739  Adrenal Fatigue  C  

Thank you. Always nice to hear from you. ... ... I have both carotene and cod liver oil in my cabinet. ... But, with cod liver oil, you get the EPH and DHA plus some D and lot A. ... ... So what gene test did you have, 23andme? ... How did it turn out? Was this for methylation? ... ... Paulette   [End]

• Re: Vitamin A IMPORTANT for synthesis of adrenal and thyroid hormones by ring5100  7mo   746  Adrenal Fatigue  C  

Wonder which is better, beta carotene or in form of Cod-liver oil which is good in A. ? ... Paulette   [End]

• Re: To Clarify by ring5100  7mo   661  Adrenal Fatigue  C  

Thank you for sharing all the info. ... Paulette   [End]

• Re: Live/Fresh Cell Therpay by ring5100  7mo   292  Adrenal Fatigue  

Hello. ... I’ve been up the same river as you, but not even in a row boat, but dog paddling all the way the past 5 years, with every resource and protocal tried to. . . no avail. ... ... I am a very intelligent woman too and have expended every avenue, almost. I’m not giving up. When plan A, B, C, D, E,F does not work I go to the next, but am so tired of all the testing, protocals, and I too feel like yourself, we are special cases, as same with ”Healthyartist.” ... ... I feel in my heart that ”new cell regeneration” is a promicing therapy that I’ve researched for over 60 hours, over the past 4 mont ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Medicinal mushroom for immunity by ring5100  7mo   485  Nutritional Balancin  

Amazing. ... Thanks a bunch. ... ... Just how do you prepare your tinture? ANd able to get this mushroom at the supermarket? ... ... When I last had my immunity checked via blood, the Epstein bar, Herpes came back in 3 catagoies, all marked high, so this has been, I feel a major factor in my recovery status not working. ... ... I know too that with such a weak adrenal status, even taking these natural anti-viral preps, can cause die=off reactons, as it take energy to do this too, so I think it still will put a stress on my adrenals, so will have to go this suppl. route very clowly and cautiously too. ... ... I ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Medicinal mushroom for immunity by ring5100  7mo   459  Nutritional Balancin  

Thank you so very much. ... A wealth of info. ... ... Only bad thing, I hate the taste of mushrooms, ... ... I’ve heard that New Chapter has a good brand, ... Life Immunity. ... ... Will have to read more on the Chaga . . . one. ... ... Paulette   [End]

• Medicinal mushroom for immunity by ring5100  7mo   442  Nutritional Balancin  

Has anyone tried medicinal muchroom like Shiitake or Reishi mushroom in a complex formula, for increasing natuarl killer cells ( while cells) for immunt support? ... ... I have had and still have ongoing herpes outbreaks every 3 months for the past 20 years and I know this puts a big strain on my adrenals and overall immune health and seems taking the standard protocal is not enough: ... ... Lysine, Monolaurin, olive leaf ex. ... ... I’ve read that the mushroom complex along with Beta 1,3D Glucan, Host Defense, Life Defense by New Chapter seem to be the strongest for viral and immune. ... ... I’ve also found ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: What are your classic detox symptoms? by ring5100  7mo   398  Adrenal Fatigue  C  

Severe migrane, nausia ( no appetite ) very weak, anxiety. ... ... Paulette   [End]

• Re: How much sodium are un ingesting? by ring5100  7mo   226  Nutritional Balancin  

Hi.. Thank you Onward. ... I don’t have my chart in front. ... ... What are the Na/K minerals. ? ... ... I’m taking Potassium as recommended (99mg) twice a day, and supposed to up this to 2 in the AM and one at dinner. ... ... I than have half tsp. salt in the AM and afternoon, plus salting food. ... ... I take Magnesium Glycine liquid form, 200-300 mg. day. ... ... I am going to switch back to the Natural Calm powder form of magn. in Citrate, which also helps with my daily BM’s. ... ... Paulette   [End]

• Re: ALL: Sodium Levels by ring5100  7mo   618  Nutritional Balancin  

Hi Hope. ... I viewed the webpage on the BioTuner but was curious for them explaining how this product works biochemically? ... ... Could not find it. Can you explain how it works? ... ... Thanks, Paulette   [End]

• How much sodium are un ingesting? by ring5100  7mo   306  Nutritional Balancin  

This question is aime for those who have a severe sodium deficiency. ... ... I’d like to know how much salt you are taking daily? ... ... To compare, if I am taking in enough. ... ... I take 1/2 tsp. in AM. Salt food moderately. and add 1/2 tsp. two more time to water through out the day. ... ... This morning,when waking to go to the bathroom, I was dizzy and balance was very bad. This seems to happen about once a year ( for the past 20 years) ... Son’t know if it’s inner ear or my sodium-potassium balance. ... ... I had to sleep elevated from 6-8am and still have the headache, dizziness as of 11:30am (now) vision ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Adrenal Fatigue and relationships by ring5100  7mo   302  Nutritional Balancin  

Yes. The past 2 years I’ve had to ”not go” on many trips of social outings and my husband weant alone. ... ... It’s ok. I know he wishes Icould go with him, but most of the time I am not up to it. ... ... And, my symptoms can change that quickly too from being a bit better for a week, than feeling bad the next week. So I never committ to anything. ... ... I will miss going to his high school class reunion again too. It also is at night and often runs late, so this is not good either, as I need to start winding down for the evening by 8pm. ... I am glad he can go and enjoy himself.   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Stem cell miracles! by ring5100  8mo   397  Adrenal Fatigue  

Seems you’ve done some good research. $1,000 looks good. ... I’m more looking at live cell therapy. As yours is for the disks. ... ... The very best to you Healthyartist. ... I sent an email to you private in box too. ... ... I’ve been wondering how you are doing now compaired to 1-2 months ago. ... ... Paulette   [End]

• Healthyartist by ring5100  8mo   138  Adrenal Fatigue  

Please check you private mail box and PM me please. ... ... Paulette   [End]

• Re: Stem cell miracles! by ring5100  8mo   432  Adrenal Fatigue  

Yes. This is most interesting. ... I have done over 25 hours of indepth research and even communicating with many of these advanced clinics in Europe and Mexico. ... ... Stem Cell and Live Cell therapy. ( both work on the same principle to accomplish the same thing, but stem cell is the ”Cadillac” for treatment. ... ... It is not recognized in the US. Actually not legal. But there are a few places in the US, and I will not mention, as it is not advertised. And will not mention. ... ... But, the ultiamte places are in Germany, Switzerland and Tijana Mexico. Some use live cells from sheep and some from s ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Stem cell miracles! by ring5100  8mo   404  Adrenal Fatigue  

• Re: ALL: Sodium Levels by ring5100  8mo   728  Nutritional Balancin  

I think so. ... My hair anyl. showed extremely low sodium and potassium, both hallmarks of severe adrenal status. And my symptoms are 100% indicative of this too. ... ... Yet, I have increased my salt consumption and recently ( poast 3-4 weeks, potassium as well. ... ... Paulette   [End]

• Re: Do you think we need two forums? by ring5100  8mo   490  Nutritional Balancin  

I tend to agree, one forum if fine.   [End]

• Re: Migraine with nausia by ring5100  8mo   391  Nutritional Balancin  

Thanks Onwards. ... So you got the nasty migrane too. I think severe migraines can cause nausia. at least for me. ... ... I switched to liquid mag. glycinate, taking 400mg. day plus 4 magn. oil sprays a day. ... ... Previously I was on natural Calm, magn. citrate powder, and I think I did better on that, so will go back to that brand. ... ... How do you like the Minplex ? is it from TEI or ARL? ... Thanks again. ... ... PS. I’ve had a headache for the past 3 years, so wonder if I have a lot of copper build up in the brain from years of chronic stress. ... Paulette   [End]

• Re: Migraine with nausia by ring5100  8mo   331  Nutritional Balancin  

Thank you. ... I have been increasing my sodium, more on food plus 1/2 tsp. in water twice a day. ... ... Yes, think I’ll just cut the potass and mag. out for a few days. ... ... Wonder, if the mag. is chelating metals from my brain, causing detox reaction. ? ... ... I do get a good sea salt at the health food store. Have not tried the Hawaiian jade yet. ... ... Paulette   [End]

• Migraine with nausia by ring5100  8mo   373  Nutritional Balancin  

THe past week my headach have gotten worse, almost to a migrain and seems nausia accompanies this? ... ... Very hard to even think about having to eat and belching, indigestion is real bad, even with good digestive aids. ... ... I started my NB program June 20, slowling as advised at first and did ok the first 10-14 days. ... Than, slowly increased Potassium to 2-3 a day along with Natural Calm, Magn. Citrate, Seemed to handle it ok. ... ... The past 6-8 days have been unbearable, and I don’t know if it is related or not. ... ... The headache is bad, with some nausia and anxiety and more weakness. As recalled ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Copper Detox - 2 year update by ring5100  8mo   441  Nutritional Balancin  

Hi. What is CE? So your sodium and potassium .... were they pretty low? ... Mine on TEI hair results were extremely low indicating still severe AF, but does match my symptoms, as I can barely walk most days, still. ... ... My hair has been very very dry too, and thinning over the past 3 years, with very dry skin. ... Are you helping your low Potass. sodium by increasisng these with suppl? ... Thanks, Paulette   [End]

• Re: Found the true cause of AF by ring5100  8mo   1,507  Addison’s Disease  C  

Yup, have to agree there Feo. ... ... I too believe I was born with a weaker constitution. Remember when we all moved to Arizona and climbed out first mountain. I was 17 than. ... ... I could not keep up with my other brothers and sisters and even my Dad did bettr than me. I made it to the top, but had to stop and rest every 15 minutes. ... ... Than too I was a thrill seeker. A female finishing college and starting life with a car, apartment, skiing trips. But, noticed in my 20’s stress intolerance was building. ... ... I loved the ”Mary Tylor Moore” live style, dating, mountain hiking, working at a ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Heel spurs ? by ring5100  8mo   480  Nutritional Balancin  

Just read tha them again. ... Since I had this 10 years ago, It’s come back and it is, ... plantar fascitis. ... Only thing that relieved it back than was a shot of steriods in the heel. Plus arch supports. ... ... BUt, I feel the severe decline in my over all adrenal status has been a contributing factor too. ... ... Thanks, Paulett   [End]

• Re: Heel spurs ? by ring5100  8mo   483  Nutritional Balancin  

Say, thanks for your reply. ... I think I sent you a mail to your PM private mail box too. ... ... Did the NB help with your adrenals somewhat,? I know there are so many factors in healing the adrenals. ... ... Such a circle, for bad adrenal function, it is than hard to detox. BUt, I have to go at it, even if it is in baby steps. ... ... My ARL hair results from 2.3 years ago the calcium was sky high, had Trace El. do it here just 6 weeks ago and it has come down a moderate amount, but still is higher than the Magnesium. ... ... Paulette   [End]

• Heel spurs ? by ring5100  8mo   574  Nutritional Balancin  

... ... Has anyone else had heel spur problems with there adrenal status. ? ... ... My heel spurs have gotten so painful now, even after wearing the ”Strutz” for my arch. ... ... I made an appt. with the Podiatrist. ... ... Interesting, the past year, had x-ray of my upper back, chiropractors office, and he noticed 1-2 bone spurs there in the vertabre. ... ... Is this do to calcium not getting into the bone where it is supposed to be? ... ... I am also 58, so bone density has greatly decreased, even from when I had my foot x-rayed 10 years ago for the same heel spur problem. ... ... Just wondered it it is related to the m ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: HI guys! by ring5100  8mo   398  Nutritional Balancin  

Happy trails Marie. ... And thank you for all you support, replies and kindness. ... ... Paulette   [End]

• Re: Neuro symptoms by ring5100  8mo   328  Adrenal Fatigue  

Thanks. Yes, these hormones are disruptive as well. ... What are your hormones like, tested? ... ... I remember symptoms start as early as mid 30’s. Did for me. ... I am 58. Had a hysterectomy in 2000. Hve been on hormone replacement plus natural progesterone oil ever since. ... ... BUt, need to have levels tested again soon. ... ... Thanks. Paulette   [End]

• Re: Midnight Oil by ring5100  8mo   226  Adrenal Fatigue  

Thank you. All to true. ... Paulette   [End]

• Midnight Oil by ring5100  8mo   293  Adrenal Fatigue  

As I was able to make it to the grocery store today, which is rare for my weakened condition, what crossed my mind when driving home ( interesting how somethings clear out of the blue come to mind ) . . . . ... ... I remember all th things that put me in the adrenal status I am today, and one was ”burning the midnight oil. ... ... ... My peak time of the day was always after 6Pm, so I would do some house work and do 45 minutes to an hour of exercise, quite intensly. ... ... I also lived in the hot desert of Arizona, and could not handle the heat of the day to even do grocery shopping when it was 114 degre ...   [retrieve this message]

• Neuro symptoms by ring5100  8mo   373  Adrenal Fatigue  

I’ve experienced neurological symptoms like I never had before, not even in my more moderate-severe stage of AF 10 years ago. ... ... Have any of you dealt with these? ... ... I have for the past 2 years 24/7, but some days is it much less. ... ... Impaired coordination and sensory ... ” ” vision, memory ... spacianess, like your coming out of anethesia ... lightheaed ... and of course anxiety and depression. ... brain sedation, groggy ... headache 24/7 ... ... I try not to dwell on it, but wonder with cascade of severe adrenal, it may cause impaired glucose and oxygen utilization to the brain. ... ... And, also toxins that h ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: No D3 by ring5100  8mo   346  Nutritional Balancin  

Thanks, Interesting. So you stopped taking it. But, did notice feeling better on it? Please let me know more about the v-K2. ... I think too the liver has some process in this as fats are metabolised by the liver and gallbladder too. I know mine is not up to par at all, as my BMs are yellowish, always. ... Paulette   [End]

• Re: My Feet Hurt by ring5100  8mo   343  Nutritional Balancin  

I’ve had the same thing, but don’t know or think it is not related to NB. I’ve had heel spur ( mostly people with high arches) off and on the past 10 years. May also be do to bone loss, all realted to the adrenals and imbalances I suppose. ... Right now I’m weaing Strutz arch support but have to add extra cotton pads inserted as I too now have the severe heel pain when walking without it, especailly first thing in the morning. ... Paulette   [End]

• Re: TEI Practitioners by ring5100  8mo   335  Nutritional Balancin  

I know he is busy, but I always make my emails brief for a quick response and i still don’t get any return on my emails. ... ... Disappointing. ... ... Paulette   [End]

• Re: No D3 by ring5100  8mo   339  Nutritional Balancin  

I know. It is an such an important vitamin. ... ... The NB practicioner explained it that taking it orally and the way it is synthesized, but I wonder about taking it sublingually. ... ... Yet, my NB practicioner said it was ok to be my D from sunlight, throught the skin, as it was synthesized differenty and was ok. So, this is all hard to understand. ... ... I still wonder if this is all tired up with the severe adrenal status and the slow and compromised state of the liver, as Vit. D is heavily involed through the liver process too. My D levels have been very low the past 2.6 years and my doctor, p ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: No D3 by ring5100  8mo   386  Nutritional Balancin  

Thanks Marie. ... ... My skin has been very dry the past 2 years, do to the adrenal thyroid. So, I really don’t even have any oil on my skin. I usually just do a quick, not hot shower and never use soap on my arms and legs. ... ... Still to hot out to be in the sun too. I don’t do anything over 75 well for periods of over 15 minutes. ... ... Hopefully in a few more weeks the temps will change. ... ... Wonder about Cod liver oil. I’ve been taking this for the vit. A. It does have a very low dose of D (400 IU). ... ... Paulette   [End]

• Re: No D3 by ring5100  8mo   383  Nutritional Balancin  

Had no idea D3 lowers potassium. ... ... So, you all have tried this, without D3 and must have had the same issues as I at one time. Marie you’ve been off D3 for some time, looks. And, you noticed improvement. ... ... I think, Rick said it wculd be OK to get one’s D3 from the sun thrugh the skin, as it is synthisized differently by the body. ... ... Make sense? ... ... Thanks Paulette   [End]

• No D3 by ring5100  8mo   407  Nutritional Balancin  

Has anyone else had their NB praticioner tell them NOT to take D3 ? ... ... Even when explained to me, I still did not understand the logics of this. ... ... My Calcium was higher than my Magnesium and Sodium and potassium critically low and he alsl asked if my D3 levels were low. ... I’ve had them tested 3 times the past 3 years and each time the Vitamin D levels were VERY low. Yet, he advised me not to take D for now. ... ... I’d like to hear what you have to say, IF YOU know what he means by this. ... ... Thanks Paulette   [End]

• Re: Fatigue & Heat Intolerance from subclinical, stress-induced Thyroid ... by ring5100  8mo   766  Adrenal Fatigue  C  

Amazing. ... Thanks for sharing all this. Sorry you crashed, but the knowledge and recall you had, than supplementing. . . . ... ... I’ll be re reading this another day this week, as I’m feeling bad now, and may PM you, with some questions, as related to my thyroid T4-T3. ... ... Did you gain weight with this thyroid imbalance too? which is common as well as dry skin and hair and thinning hair? ... ... Thanks, ... Paulette   [End]

• Re: Anyone have a zinc deficiency? by ring5100  8mo   503  Nutritional Balancin  

I’ll be waiting to to see responses. So you had the MTHRF tested for. ... I am wanting to have this done too. I know there are not many doctors who are well knowledged in this, as with test results and protocal too. ... I too can have the anxiety and feel like I”m made of lead if I over exhurt just slightly, and I”m also 80-90% inactive too, do to my severe adrenal status. ... ... Paulette   [End]

• Re: How Do I Sleep Through The Night? by ring5100  8mo   629  Adrenal Fatigue  C  

Hi. ... I’ve dealt with these issues too, and sometimes ... ( most often) it’s not from low blood sugar, but can be, as I am hypoglycemic. ... ... Have you had low blood sugar for a long time? ... And, may I ask please, what are you eating before you go to bed? ... ... Paulette   [End]

• Re: detoxing metals by ring5100  8mo   400  Nutritional Balancin  

... ... So it took that long for you to see noticable improvement? ... ... How bad were you symptoms and for how long when and before you started NB.? ... And did you do anything else for adrenal support? ... Thanks, Paulette   [End]

• Re: Magnesium keeps Copper by ring5100  8mo   376  Nutritional Balancin  

Sorry, This is abit confusing, but I have a migrane today too. ... So Magnesium keeps copper bound, good thing? bad thing? ... So one needs to suppl. more with magnesium than? ... ... Paulette   [End]

• Re: Magnesium keeps Copper by ring5100  8mo   353  Nutritional Balancin  

Intersting, so how does one get this Ceruloplasmin to do it’s job and make it bio available or to chelate it out? ... ... Paulette   [End]

• Re: Potassium confusion by ring5100  8mo   320  Adrenal Fatigue  

Thanks, so in this essence, one has to have th energy to even dotox properly first? ... ... I have 0 energy. I can barely walk 85% of the time, and have become even more toxic. ... ... This is why I am considering once weaned off the HC, checking with doctor to start up on Isocort, I have to bring my cortisol up at least temp. again in order to do this detox. ... ... I wonder if even the lowest, gentlest of detox treatments would halp to improve my adrenals, or does it need to be vs. versa? ... ... I just talked with my NB prat. and he said ( don’t think he fully understands just how bad my adrenal stat is ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: detoxing metals by ring5100  8mo   390  Nutritional Balancin  

Yes, with NB, I don’t want to wait to long. Can’t afford the near infrared sauna or even begin to locate a place where one can go. ... Could I incorporate a much lower slower protocal with either the Cutler or Gittleman protocal? Where to find this info. ... Thanks ... Paulett   [End]

• Re: Potassium confusion by ring5100  8mo   273  Adrenal Fatigue  

Thanks. ... Interesting. ... Did you have the classic copper toxic symptoms? ... Where can I find the Ann Louise G. website protocal? ... ... So you started with to much Zinc than, making you worse, ins supplement form? ... ... Can you what do you think is causing the aluminun increase now? ... ... Paulette   [End]

• detoxing metals by ring5100  8mo   420  Nutritional Balancin  

One thing I’m not hearing about is that there is not much metnioned from the NB program on how to gently detox heavey metals. ... Is this so mething that just happens naturally witht he NB? or have some of you just incorporated by your own research or with a naturopath, on what to take? ... ... ANd, this would include the most gentleest of detoxing. ... What have some of you tried that you’ve had good results with? ... Thanks Paulette   [End]

• Re: Potassium without B1 by ring5100  8mo   426  Nutritional Balancin  

So at this point are you going to switch NB practicioners and go back to ARL? Paulette   [End]

• Re: Potassium without B1 by ring5100  8mo   427  Nutritional Balancin  

Glad to hear you are coming back. So you just went on your own, trying the 4 lows protocal with B1 from ARL? ... What are the four low minerals consisting of? Potassium Magnesium and other 2? ... Thanks, Paulette   [End]

• Re: Potassium and severe adrenal stat by ring5100  8mo   281  Nutritional Balancin  

Thanks. I think to there are a lot of variable with the Bio-unavailable role of minerals too.   [End]

• Re: the best NB practicioners by ring5100  8mo   344  Nutritional Balancin  

Thank you feo.   [End]

• Re: Potassium without B1 by ring5100  8mo   420  Nutritional Balancin  

So what are you now taking from the ARL suppl? And, taking along with the potassium or not? ... Paulette   [End]

• Re: Potassium confusion by ring5100  8mo   287  Adrenal Fatigue  

Thank you feo. ... ... So, there also is not a real deffinate way to determine about bio-unavailable copper? ... My hair anyl. descrip. did indicate this and also may be why my liver is so bad, my cells and maybe copper in brain, as to why I’ve also had a headache much of the past 6 years. ... ... How did ”You” go about with your copper detoxing? ... I know in severe AF stat. it has to proceed with extreme slowness and gentleness. ... ... Paulette   [End]

• Re: Experience with Potassium? by ring5100  8mo   310  Nutritional Balancin  

Interesting Ricky. ... PLease keep us updated on this and feel free to send mail to my private mail too. ... Maybe we have the same NB practicioner. I too have felt much worse since starting potassium 3 weeks ago. ... Felt ok th first 1.2 weeks than, migranes, more anxiety, more weakness. I still need to call him tomarrow. ... Pauette   [End]

• Re: Experience with Potassium? by ring5100  8mo   304  Nutritional Balancin  

May I please ask what NB practicioner you are using? ... You may send response to my private mail box. ... Thank you. Paulette   [End]

• the best NB practicioners by ring5100  8mo   391  Nutritional Balancin  

May I please inquire with some of you as to how you like your NB practicioner, either with Trace or ARL? ... ... ANd, please feel free to send mail to my private forum mail box, for confidentiality of the practicioner. ... ... And Feo. . . . may I ask what NB practicioner you have? ... ... Thankyou. ... Paulette   [End]

• Re: Potassium confusion by ring5100  8mo   335  Adrenal Fatigue  

Thank you. ... Very confusing, isn’t it. ... ... SHould I let my Trace El. practicioner about this, or I’m probably sure he knows about this? ... ... Paulette   [End]

• Potassium confusion by ring5100  8mo   368  Adrenal Fatigue  

wonder too, and confused. ... ... From many places I’ve researched, for ”only severe adrenal status,” Stage 3 + that potassium is to be limited greatly as it can make the adrenals worse. ... ... My hair anyl. from Trace El. showed severe low potassium and sodium, which indicated severe adrenal burnout. ... ... My NB pract. has me on potassium and more sodium. BUt, I wonder about the potassium, as Dr. Lam and some other prominat natural doctos advocate not to increase potassium. ... ... WOuld love to hear some thought about this from others. ... ... ALso, since starting these suppl. I”ve been feeling much worse, mo ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Be careful of switching to Tei by ring5100  8mo   563  Nutritional Balancin  

AMy, can you respond to me in my private forum mail box please. ... Thanks, Paulette   [End]

• Re: Be careful of switching to Tei by ring5100  8mo   589  Nutritional Balancin  

What have you been taking that you were supposed to take? ... I osted something on my first fw weeks of NB. About potassium and severe adrenal stat. I too have felt worse starting this. ... Paulette   [End]

• Potassium and severe adrenal stat by ring5100  8mo   348  Nutritional Balancin  

I wonder too, and confused. ... ... From many places I’ve researched, for ”only severe adrenal status,” Stage 3 + that potassium is to be limited greatly as it can make the adrenals worse. ... ... My hair anyl. from Trace El. showed severe low potassium and sodium, which indicated severe adrenal burnout. ... ... My NB pract. has me on potassium and more sodium. BUt, I wonder about the potassium, as Dr. Lam and some other prominat natural doctos advocate not to increase potassium. ... ... WOuld love to hear some thought about this from others. ... ... ALso, since starting these suppl. I”ve been feeling much worse ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Experience with Potassium? by ring5100  8mo   348  Nutritional Balancin  

Hi. ... I to started potassium about 4 weeks ago. taking 3 times a day, 99mg. BUt, I”m also been increasing my sodium to balance the potassium. ... ... My potassium levels were super low along with sodium, indicating severe adrenal status, burnout. ... ... Don’t know if it a coincidense or not, but into the 2-3 week, headaches getting much worse, migranes with nausia, plus more weak and anxiety. ... But, also increased magnesium slightly, as I’ve been taking thne Natural Calm for a long time. Added magn. oil transdermal now. ... ... But, I also have high aluminum and wonder if it’s the potassium or magnesium ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: feeling much worse by ring5100  8mo   284  Nutritional Balancin  

Thank you all. I will call him tomarrow. ... I seemed to fine starting this NB supplements for the first week. ... Paulette   [End]

• Re: feeling much worse by ring5100  8mo   293  Nutritional Balancin  

Hi. ... Taking 3 potassium caps a day, 99m. each. ... Low to moderate magnesium, some in Natural Calm and some in 5 sprays of Magn. oil. ... ... Nothing that should cause a problem. I’m reviewing everything: Royal jelly,C, E, some Curcumin for inflammation, 15mg. zinc. Co-enzyme B6 (25-50) ... ... Paulette   [End]

• feeling much worse by ring5100  8mo   324  Nutritional Balancin  

Can just being on such a simple small incrase as advised by my NB practicioner, with potassium and magnesium, cause migranes and more anxity that is getting unbearable? ... ... Paulette   [End]

• Re: AF - brain problem by ring5100  8mo   262  Adrenal Fatigue  

If someone has the time to read all this, that was posted, and can sum it up in a few paragraphs, the basics, that would be wonderful. ... ... Paulette   [End]

• Re: AF - brain problem by ring5100  8mo   276  Adrenal Fatigue  

Wow, good info. but to much for my poor sick brain to comprehend and read. ... Wished there was a way to sum it all up in a nutshell, in one 11 x 7 page. ... ... Paulette   [End]

• Re: What a treat ! by ring5100  8mo   300  Nutritional Balancin  

Thanks for your replies Marie. Really.! ... I’m still surviving from day to day, not living. ... Even the hair anyl. indicated severe state of adrenal burnout. ... ( as my sodiaum and potassium levels are so critically low) ... Not much seems to be working, unfortunately. Paulette   [End]

• Re: breaking out first time in 3 years by ring5100  8mo   297  Nutritional Balancin  

Same with me. Tiny little white heads on arms, thighs and face. I do know, toxins like to lodge in ”fat.” This is where toxins are in red meat too. ... The fatty part of meat. This si why I try to get mostly ”Laura’s Lean Beef” at our store, it is all raised organically, cattle graze free on grass, no hormones or anti-biotics. ... Last night I woke up with the most horrible migrane, could not even sleep,was so bad. ... ... I’ve had headahces almost 24/7 for the past 6 years, but with more intensity the past 2 years.   [End]

• breaking out first time in 3 years by ring5100  8mo   334  Nutritional Balancin  

I started a very slight change the past 4 weeks in the NB program, with increasing Potassium, Magnesium and vit. A. ... ... And, also added just a very small amount of some green powder to my water at meals and only 4 tabs of Sun Chlorella, as opposed to the recommended 15 tabs, as I don’t want to create further adrenal decline problems with detoxing. ... ... I did have a high aluminum on hair anyl. and also possible high bio-unavailable copper, neverth less I’m very toxic. ... ... I seem to do better on very minimal vitamins too, even C. ... ... But, I’ve lately been breaking out with some bumps of pimples ...   [retrieve this message]

• What a treat ! by ring5100  8mo   319  Nutritional Balancin  

Forum Moderator: ... I hope you don’t mind this once, as I seldom if ever post a great recipe for those on the NB balance, and adrenal protocal with low carb dietary measures. ... ... But, even with all my severe adrenal problems, on the better days, I do so like to be in th kitchen and will make some healthy dishes that will last 4 days to a week, for the bad days when I don’t feel like cooking. ... But,. . . . ... ... I love ice cream and have not eaten it for the past 8 years. ... ... I than found ”Greek Plain Yogurt.” Added a little Stevia and mashed fruit and quite good, especially for the times when eat ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Found out what happened to me after taking PS by ring5100  8mo   523  Adrenal Fatigue  C  

so sorry to hear. ... ... Your cognitive symptoms are similar to mine, but not the your extent. ... I have impaired coordination, dropping things, Have to move slow and stay focused on what I’m doing. Bad memory. ... ... ALso deal with the same weakness as you, and can not exercise. ... ... Amazing about the virus. So they actually did find some fort of virus? What other tests are you going to have done? ... Please keep us informed, won’t you. ... We all can benefits from bits and pieces, especially when it’s related to one of us. ... ... Hang in there and don’t give up. ... ... Paulette   [retrieve this message]

• Magnesium Threonate, new by ring5100  9mo   299  Nutritional Balancin  

Magnesium deficiency can cause symptoms ranging from apathy and psychosis to memory impairment.13,18 Insufficient magnesium slows brain recovery following injury from trauma19 and in laboratory studies accelerates cellular aging.20 ... ... Ominously, magnesium deficiency may produce no overt symptoms in its initial stages.21 ... ... Part of the problem is that it is difficult for the body to maintain sufficiently high concentrations of magnesium in the brain.8 ... ... For this reason, researchers have long sought ways that higher magnesium brain concentrations might be achieved and sustained. ... ... A Bre ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: high startle response by ring5100  9mo   461  Adrenal Fatigue  

Thank you. All good tips to remember. ... But, sure those drama thrillers are not good at all for you, even once you are better. ... ... I like to keep only the lighthearted and funnier programming on, still catching some of reruns of ”Everybody Love Raymond.” Still makes me smile and laugh. ... ... My husband watches NCIS and Criminal Minds endlessly and I can not be in the same room with this horrible violent stuff on, really bothers me otherwise. Amazing, he can watch this up till bedtime and than pass out like a boozed bear. ... ... ... By the way, I saw A doctor on some show a while back and he could ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: A poem I wrote about being bedridden and then getting well. by ring5100  9mo   318  Adrenal Fatigue  

Thanks for sharing your heart felt poem. ... Paulette   [End]

• Re: high startle response by ring5100  9mo   451  Adrenal Fatigue  

Thanks Marie. I did get some magnisum Oil. ... Did some more research too on different magnesium types, finding the Glycine attaches to glycine, wich is supposed to be more calming and Threonate a new form, has been shown to cross the blood brain barier. An experiment to try for sure.   [End]

• Re: high startle response by ring5100  9mo   428  Adrenal Fatigue  

A good thing, mindfully trying to reinstate, and use techniques to calm down. ... With the L-Theanine and melatonin, I too focused on my slow breathing and I pray for my meditation, with verses from Psalms I’ve memorized. ... And, this morning, I’m not so bad, so it did pass some. ... ... But, like you with the benzo withdraw, that is a double whammy. ... Next time that happens, I”m just going to get up, put in some ear plugs ( need to buy some) We have some horrible storms here in Oklahoma. ... ... Paulette   [End]

• Re: Is summer heat & humidity affecting you? by ring5100  9mo   470  Adrenal Fatigue  

Yes it does. But, not so much heat, but extreme heat or cold. I seemed to have an intolerance to anything over or lower than 75 degrees. ... ANd, when in my more moderate adrenal fatgie years living in the Arizona desert, the heat really dragged on me bad. ... ... I can’t beleive I actually went walking, at dusk in 101 degrees, if only I knew back than that this was further straining my adrenals. ... ... I did not know much about the stress factors than. ... Any extreme temps put a stain on the adrenal glands. Best to just stay in a cool place till October weather comes. ... Paulette   [End]

• high startle response by ring5100  9mo   519  Adrenal Fatigue  

Wow, massive thunder and lightening last night at 3:30. ... ... Woke me up with heart palpitations and anxiety. ... Than did drift off a bit and than more real loud thunder. ... There ruined my night. ... ... Had to take melatonin and L-THeanine and than still hard to get back to sleep. ... ... I should have just stayed up till it was over. ... Never the less, my startle response is still real bad. ... ... I never did like loud thunder anyway, even when I was healthy, but never ruined a nights sleep. ... ... ANy of you still deal with these ”uncontrolled” responses with AF and the Central Nervous System.? ... Paulette   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Healthyartist by ring5100  9mo   264  Adrenal Fatigue  

MFIII of Switzerland-Anti Aging Placenta Cell Therapy ... Fresh Forzen live Cells (FFC) ... ... Pocesses 40 organ peptides ... Application: Several ... Burn-out syndrome, repair of damages tissue, Hypoendocrinopathy ... Viral Conditions ... Cell regeneration ... Adrenal Exhaustion ... etc. ... ... Does not target just one gland or organ, has a whole body generative effect. ...   [End]

• Re: I'm out of four lows! But still a lot of work to do by ring5100  9mo   400  Nutritional Balancin  

good to hear you are feeling good to match. ... Paulette   [End]

• Re: Healthyartist by ring5100  9mo   277  Adrenal Fatigue  

This is something different I found. And may be affordable. ... Specifically for those who have ”LOW” cortisol, to a point of almost near failure. ... Paulette   [End]

• Healthyartist by ring5100  9mo   308  Adrenal Fatigue  

... ... I sent you a mail message into your forum private mail. ... ... Please check it out. I have not had time to deeply explore this new possibility regarding live stem cell thereapy. BUt, amazing, I even found this. ... ... Paulette   [End]

• Re: I'm out of four lows! But still a lot of work to do by ring5100  9mo   510  Nutritional Balancin  

Your aluminum went ”up” ? So it went higher? ... aside from the readings, how do you ”Feel” as compared to sometime before the testing? ... Thanks, Paulette   [End]

• Re: Histamine and anxiety by ring5100  9mo   320  Adrenal Fatigue  

Thanks. May I please inquire what you eat for helpful methylation? ... Paulette   [End]

• Re: An article: by ring5100  9mo   427  Adrenal Fatigue  

Hi Healthyartist. ... ... Good news to hear. ... Are you able to walk ok? How did all this effect you neurologically? Lightheaded, anxiety, etc. or none? ... ... I tried to check through ”Cares Foundation, Inc.” and sent contact inform. for Dr. James Dunn, via the article he wrote on adrenal stem cells. ... ... I would like to contact him directly, via email or better by letter, to stay informed on this research. ... ... I did find an intesting site on ”Live Cell Therapy” via ingestion. Called ”youngeryounger.com” uses live sheep placenta stem cells, but not adrenal stem cells. ... ... I am going to check with my ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: What is a good Oxidation Rate to be in? by ring5100  9mo   273  Nutritional Balancin  

True. the validity of the test results will show, but presience comes with ”feeling’ the results first. ... ... I am waiting for that to be manifest in my body. ... ... Thanks for sharing this. ... Paulette   [End]

• Re: Anyone here with major digestive issues? by ring5100  9mo   282  Adrenal Fatigue  

Hi. ... ... Did you also have anxeity at the times of your intestinal distress? ... ... Did you ever have a stool anlysis done? ... Thanks. ... Paulette   [End]

• Re: Anyone here with major digestive issues? by ring5100  9mo   301  Adrenal Fatigue  

Yes. I seem to relate to many of your symptoms. But, when my anxiety is lower, so are all my other symptoms. ... ... I think it’s do to my chronic low cortisol, as it is used ( which I had no idea years ago) for every bodily function. ... ... I have blurry vision, gas, stomach feels like I’m pregnant to, and constant belching, relux, anxiety and depression. ... ... Do you notice when the anxety is is more previlanat that the other symptoms are too? ... ... I have to take one of my husbands Omprosole ( Prilosec) about once a week and it helps some. ... ... My stools are also more of a yellish than brown, so possi ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: AdrenalCalm by ring5100  9mo   265  Adrenal Fatigue  

Thanks. Just thought it might be an alternative for me. I have found an ”L-Theanine” transdermal cream, I may try, this way, it may provide a slower steady flow in the system. ... Paulette   [End]

• Re: Isocort by ring5100  9mo   482  Adrenal Fatigue  

So having low cortisol with high histamine is a double whammy effect as cortisol would be used to antagonise the inflammatory effects of histamine. Another reason for AF...chronic high histamine. ... ... Yup, you have this right. ... I actually have to much anxiety and loss mental focus to even want to think about figuring out the results of the 23andme test. ... I’d have to go the other route. ... I am seeing a dr in Sept. alternative medical M.S. that says they do methylation testing, but will inquire ab out the extent of Dr. Yasko testing. ... ... Thanks. Paulette ... ...   [End]

• Re: An article: by ring5100  9mo   451  Adrenal Fatigue  

As far as live cell therapy, with injectable adrenal cortex, I’ve checked for hours on the internet and it was outlawed by the FDA in 1996 here in the USA. ... As far as ”stell cell therapy’ this is done in the USA. ... The rest is done in France, Gernay and Mexico. ... ... Dr. Johathan Wright Tacoma Clinic does Live cell therapy with a series of injections. It is quite costly though, a few thousand dollars, and add into the cost for travel expenses and lodging. ... If I had the money, I’d go in a heartbeat. ... ... Please keep me up to date on any more reserach like this, am always interested. ... ... Thanks ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: An article: by ring5100  9mo   429  Adrenal Fatigue  

Thanks. Printed it out to read later. ... I wonder too about Placenta Live Cell therapy. ... Areas I look into for severe stage adreanal fatigue, when nothing else works. ... Paulette   [End]

• make your own magnesium cream by ring5100  9mo   315  Nutritional Balancin  

I cam across this and saved it in my documents for a day when I’m feeling better, to make. ... ... I found it interesting that one can make there own magnesium oil, cream.. ... ... Just wanted to share. ... ... http://creativechristianmama.com.how-to-make-magnesium-oil-lotion ... ... ... Paulette   [End]

• Re: Histamine and anxiety by ring5100  9mo   324  Adrenal Fatigue  

Also note: reasone questioning about applecider vinegar. ... ... As it is good for acid reflux and indigestion and helps with PH balance. ... ... BUt, question it’s actions on whether raising or lowering histamine levels. ... ... Paulette   [End]

• Histamine and anxiety by ring5100  9mo   375  Adrenal Fatigue  

Hello. ... ... I will want to get my histamine levels checked and also Methylation. ... I am aware of the foods that are high in histamine. ... ... Fermented foods are: and also vinegars. ... ... But, I wonder about this, I came across from a doctor who specializes in high histamine and this got me confused. ... ... I’d like to know for anyone who is more knowledge and has been tested and under a low histamine diet, what you this as I paste this below: ... ... He went on to explain to me that when someone is high histamine they have a high PH balance in the body (high histamine = high PH balance). He said that one ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Isocort by ring5100  9mo   563  Adrenal Fatigue  

Thank you very much for the info and concern. Very much appreciate this. ... I have considered this. ALthough, in printing out the list of foods high in histamine and looking at my hournal notes, as I’ve done daily (includes all I eat too) there were some days, I at strawaberrys and cheese and my anxiety was low. ... ... I think too high histamina and high bio-unavailable copper go together, right? ... ... I did find an alternative M.D. I will be seeing in September and do want to have the Methylation test done.. Wonder if I should go with the blood test as Dr. Yasko recommends or the 23andme te ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: AdrenalCalm by ring5100  9mo   272  Adrenal Fatigue  

Thank you. Thuoght I saw o nly 50mg. of Seriphos in it. ... ... Paulette   [End]

• Re: Isocort by ring5100  9mo   572  Adrenal Fatigue  

Yes. I am doing the NB program. Mainly with the multi vit. magnesium and potassium, no calcium or D. ... ... One of the products advised had adrenal gland. in it, and I told my practicioner I have been weaning off of Hyd. cort. the past 1.5 years and also taking an adrenal cortex gland. as I am also under the care of a naturopathic dr. which my NB practicioner knows. ... ... I”ve just been getting worse, my energy level is near 90% gone. ... I will be talking with my naturopath about this soon. ... ... Paulette   [End]

• Re: AdrenalCalm by ring5100  9mo   277  Adrenal Fatigue  

Thank you. I only use the Seriphos ( and only 1/3 to 1/2 capsule sometimes before bed, as my night time cortisol is slightly high ( like from 11PM on ) ... ... I’m mainly interested in the AdrenaCalm. This should hopefully help with the anxiety. ... ... Paulette   [End]

• Re: Finally have answers for my health. by ring5100  9mo   358  Adrenal Fatigue  

Wow, that’s good news, I mean that you at least know now what you need to focus on. ... Sure your little one keeps you on the go. ... ... I truly hope you can find a good recovery protocal, as you proceed forward. ... ... What test did they do for the Lyme Disease? Do you know how you got the mercury? ( dental fillings) ... ... Keep us updated please on how you are doing. ... I do remember you, as I’ve been on this board for almost 5 years now. ... ... Paulette   [End]

• Isocort by ring5100  9mo   1,265  Adrenal Fatigue  

Has anyone used Isocort successfully and for how long? ... ... I’ve heard that in 2011 the ingrediants changed from bovine adrenal cortex, to a plant base cortisol derived from Yam. ... I’ll be talking to my doctor about this soon too. ... ... Paulette   [End]

• AdrenalCalm by ring5100  9mo   329  Adrenal Fatigue  

Has anyone tried AdrenaCalm for treating anxiety successfully? ... ... Paulette   [End]

• Re: Has anyone used Cortisol Manager? by ring5100  9mo   636  Adrenal Fatigue  

Thanks. For reply. ... It’s been a bad past week, plus. ... ... Do you check your forum private mail? ... ... I will send some questions and response to this post when I’ve up to it, hopefully within the next 1-4 days. ... ... Paulette   [End]

• Re: Anyone use RHODIOLA or ASHWAGANDHA by ring5100  9mo   569  Adrenal Fatigue  

ARe you still on St. Johns Wort? What brand? ... Still on Ashwagandha too? ... Paulette   [End]

• Re: Has anyone used Cortisol Manager? by ring5100  9mo   706  Adrenal Fatigue  

Sorry to hear. I’m about in the same, as you, but have not used benzo’s. ... BUt, had had to rely on alternating L-Theanine, Glycine, Taurine. ... Lately, seems they aren’t doing anything for my anxiety. ... Where they did help in the beginning. ... ... WOnder if this isn’t the same tolerance that benzo’s do. ... ... Are you still on the Ashwagandha? ... ... I have the problem of going to bed fairly calm and waking up like clock work, around 3:30-5:30 feeling hot and with increasing anxiety and insomnia and it goes into the day than. ... But this in torn got bad when I went to the pool and did 50 minutes of slow wa ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: My story is an article in the Daytona Beach News Journal! by ring5100  9mo   388  Adrenal Fatigue  

Dear Beth. I was thinking about you today and was just to post message to you to see how you are doing now, than I saw your post first, with the attached news article. ... ... I am so very glad they did this article, than more money can be raised for your recovery and additional expenses for your parants too. ... ... It is nice to see you sitting up in the chair by the harp. I had no idea of the health benefits of the harp. ... ... ARe you still on the potassium? Did you ever have a hair anylasis done to help determine all you other mineral imbalances. ? ... ... I just did and I’ve been in a severe adrenal ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: other supplements by ring5100  9mo   375  Nutritional Balancin  

So ozone therapy is not in the USA? I though it could be used interveinously or in an ozone isolated chamber. Would like to know more about this. My mom who is a few states away has been using an ozone water treated machine, which converts water into ozone and is to be drunk as soon as it comes out of the machine. I found this factinating. ... Also, that in the presence of oxygen, no form of bacteria can survive. ... I wished all public swimming pools were treated with ozone only. Some are, but are few. ... ... Thanks, ... Paulette   [End]

• Re: Magnesium, different kinds? by ring5100  9mo   652  Nutritional Balancin  C  

Thank you Onwards. You ware also now diagnosed as a fast oxidizer, right? Or am I wrong. ... I will check with my practicioner and see how much I should use with the topical magnesium oil I just got too. I still need to order the Min-Plex. ... Paulette   [End]

• Re: Magnesium, different kinds? by ring5100  9mo   671  Nutritional Balancin  C  

Hum m m m m. Thanks. I’ve always though maybe Citrate and Chloride were the better. ... With my hair results, my Practicioner of TEI has me on magnesium of which I’m taking orally and topically. He advised me not to take Calcium at this time or Vit. D. Something to do with the ratio balances and thyroid effects. ... Anyone else have something similar? ... Paulette   [End]

• Magnesium, different kinds? by ring5100  9mo   739  Nutritional Balancin  C  

Hello. ... ... I know there are so many different Magnesiums: ... ... Magnesium Citrate, Gluconate, and more. . . . . ... ... Is there a difference between these, if anyone knows? ... ... And could any particular kind be better utilized or even more calming? Or are they all the same? ... ... Any input ? Thanks, ... Paulette   [End]

• Re: Hair Retest / Update by ring5100  9mo   476  Nutritional Balancin  

Such a positive letter. Thanks for sharing. ... ... I have been in a bad status for 5 years and am also older, so . . . as up to know, I know it will take some time. ... ... I just started NB 9 days ago. ... ... May I ask. Did you stick soley with only the NB advised supplements? ... Or did you also take any one the side for adrenal: like ... Vit. C, pantethenic acid, B6 or adrenal cortex glandular? ... ... I am on the TEI program and one product recommended is Adrenal COmplex ( which has 80mg. adrenal tissue). ... I have alraedy been taking ACE through a naturopath and my NB practicioner said I could continue. ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Liver detox advice by ring5100  9mo   327  Liver Flush Support  C  

can you please PM me with reply to my private mail box?   [End]

• Re: ALuminum and Magnesium by ring5100  9mo   340  Nutritional Balancin  

Thanks for your reply. Interesting you too. ... Maybe detoxing to much. I’m going to stop for a day or two and see if things tame down, than start a bit more gradually. ... I just had no idea magnesium was a detoxer. ... ... But, escpecially with the epsom salt bath. ... ... Let me know how it goes with you. ... ... Paulette   [End]

• ALuminum and Magnesium by ring5100  9mo   396  Nutritional Balancin  

In doing some research, I was surprised to see that Magnesium ( maltate and citrate) maybe more, but that it chelates aluminum. ... ... Don’t know if it binds with the aluminum and or, flushe it out, or if it just is antagonistic. ... ... I had dont Natural Calm ( ony one rounded tsp.) several times a week. More makes my stools to loose. ... ... BUt, since my hair anyl. and protocal advised, I’ve been taking it every night and took a epsom salt bath last night. ... ... And, I felt horrible all night, anxitey, waking every hour, bad dreams and bad headache, still into today. ... And I even took a little Glycin ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Adrenal Function + Weight Gain :( by ring5100  9mo   551  Adrenal Fatigue  

Yes. I have gained close to 30 lbs. the past 6 years. BUt, prior to this I had slowly gained 20 pounds over a 17 year period ( could be from age, prior as I’m 58) but, also the scenerio of the bad adrenals and thyroid combined. ... ... BUt, wow, you both are so active. I don’t see how anyone with thyroid or adrenal problems can do an 8 mile bike ride. ... Even when I was in a moderate adrenal stage, I found it extremely difficult just to bike 2 miles and never attempted it again. ... ... ALl my thyroid tests were normal, but the rT3 is often in th high scale end. I wonder how long it will take fo ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Been on NB for 8 days now by ring5100  9mo   408  Nutritional Balancin  

Thank you Onward. Yes, I do believe the gym pool is a bad source of chemicals. I have not been the past year but maybe 3 times, do to my weakness. I miss the pool back in Arizona were we did live, at the Aquatic center, it was basically chemical free, used ”oxygenated system” supposed to be the best there is for keeping water basteria free. ... ... I do eat and always have a very balanced diet. See if you think these past two meals the past two days Ive had are ideal or not: ... LIghtly steamed broccolli, turkey, one piece gluten free toast. with 2 ounces of carrot-barely green juice. ... ... 4 ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Been on NB for 8 days now by ring5100  9mo   380  Nutritional Balancin  

Thanks Marie. I do so appreciate the responses. ... I to am down to now 6mg. HC, weaned from 20mg. over 1.5 years ... I’d rather be safe and take the wean real slow. ... ... So do you take two forms of Magnesium or just the transdermal oil? And how much? How do yu dose with the magn. oil or gel? ... Paulette ...   [End]

• Re: Has anyone had these issues improve with NB? by ring5100  9mo   392  Nutritional Balancin  

Good to hear these words. ... So the GB3 you were on or still, and believe it did help ... with the gentle detox? How much were you taking and for how long? ... Thank you, Paulette   [End]

• Re: Adaptogens mainly for sleep? Might be a bad step! Need input, AF pal... by ring5100  9mo   284  Adrenal Fatigue  

I wonder about adaptogens for those of us in a severe adrenal fatigue status? ... Dr. Lame mentions this too, that when the body is in this advanced stage, things are so screwed up, that th ebody seems to have lost some capibility of adaptognic properties. ... ... I hope the case is not though, Guess I hate experimenting and than wasting the money on something that’s not working and goes in the trash. ... ... Does anyone know if ”Ashwagandha” could be an exception? ... ... And if this herb helps balance rather than just for to high or to low cortisol.? ... I’ve also hears it can give energy and this may not b ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Been on NB for 8 days now by ring5100  9mo   400  Nutritional Balancin  

Thanks. So you were on cortisol or still are? When I started on hydrocortison 3 years ago, it did help, but not completely. If I had known all I know now back than, I could have maybe prevented this severe decline. ... But, you do what you can and know at that time. ... I have weaned slowly from 18 mg. of HC over a 1.5 year period and now am down to 6mg. a day. But, have gotten worse the past 2 years. ... Seems the adrenal cortex does not help much, but than I am taking such a small amount still, 50-100mg. tablet or half the amount of sublingual. ... I am thinking about stopping this and see what ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Been on NB for 8 days now by ring5100  9mo   374  Nutritional Balancin  

Thanks, that’s wonderful I am sincerely ”praying” this miracle will happen to me. At least if I can get over the first hurdle, things will not be so hard. ... I’ll stick it out with NB. 5 years of the adrenal protocal jus is not working anymore. It sure did work when I had it in a more moderate stage though. ... ... Did you stick with the recommended NB dosage for Magnesim and potassium, or take more? ... How much C are you taking? ... Paulette   [End]

• Re: Been on NB for 8 days now by ring5100  9mo   374  Nutritional Balancin  

MFTHR Mutataion. What is this? ... ... Hello. and thanks for your reply. So you too could barely walk for 2 years too. I thought I was the only one. ... ... But, my other symptoms ”neurologically” have been just as bad too with depression, anxiety, spaciness, lightheaded, ... I wonder if this is do to the low cortisol or in part to of the chemical, mineral imbalances with toxins being replaced where metabolite should have cleared and can not. ... ... Plus toxins of copper in the brain and cells, organs. ?? ... ... Are there specific B’s that are useful in methylation? I did not know this. So what form do ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: TEI magnesium by ring5100  9mo   341  Nutritional Balancin  

I just ordered some Lifeflow Magnesium oil from Swanson Vitamins. Very reasonable. ... ... Even with Natural Calm Magn. powder, I can only handl one rounded tsp. more give me loose bowels. ... ... Will see how it works. ... ... Paulette   [End]

• Been on NB for 8 days now by ring5100  9mo   487  Nutritional Balancin  

Hi all. ... ... I started just 8 days ago on NB. ( Trace Elements) ... SLow Oxidizer, severe adrenal fatigue. ... ... Test reeults: ... ... High Calcium 56 ... Magn. 3.4 ... SOdium 3 ... Coper 1.5 ... Zinc 15 ... Manganese .009 ... Chromium .04 ... Molybedeum .002 ... ALuminum 8.8 ( very high) ... ... ... Recomm. supplements: ... ... Para pack ( although I discussed with my NB practic. ... to go with Innate Response Multi, wholefood) ... Min Plex B (Magnesium, Chromium) ... Potassium 99m. 3 times a day ... Adrenal Complex ( already doing some adrenal cortex) ... but, really has not helped much and still ... c ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Update on progress by ring5100  9mo   455  Nutritional Balancin  

That wonderful news Hope. ... Glad for you. ... ... Is this with ARL or Trace Elements? ... Which NB practicioner are you with. ... ... And what supplements were you advised? ... ... Were you than ”slow oxidiser with severe adrenal fatigue? ... ... Paulette   [End]

• Re: Healthyartist, ASI test by ring5100  9mo   217  Adrenal Fatigue  

Yes, that would be what one would think, Addisons. ... ... BUt, you were on the supplements before bedridden and during? ... ... And you did not do the ASI test long before prior to bed ridden? ... ... Are you still on any of these supplements? ... ... So youwer on IsoCort. Is this more of a cortisone or ACE? ... ... My last ASi test showed 4 lows. Morning was at 8, normal is 13-30. This was done 6 months ago. ... ... Paulette   [End]

• Healthyartist, ASI test by ring5100  9mo   250  Adrenal Fatigue  

Hello Beth. ... ... Say when you had your ASI saliva cortisol test done, was this done quite some time prior to you being bed ridden? ... ... What were your ASI results? Low cortisol or high? ... ... Thanks, Paulette   [End]

• Re: gentle way detox aluminum by ring5100  9mo   359  Nutritional Balancin  

Thanks 132242. ... ... Actually I have been aware of ingesting amuminum for the past 25 years and have avoided cooking in aluminum, eating from alum. cans, and have not used anti-perspirant for 30 years. ... I know the source, and have explained it in a previous post, it is ”Chemtrails.” The 14 years global Stratospheric Aerosol Geo Engineering, for weather modification purposes, maybe. ANyway the contents that make the large long white trails that do not disspate are filled with toxic Barium and Aluminum. So we are breathing this in and it’s getting in the water and soil. ... ... But;, anyway, than ...   [retrieve this message]

• red scab marks on hairline? by ring5100  9mo   217  Nutritional Balancin  

Over the past year. ... ... I’ve noticed a few, re-occuring small red scab type marks on my forehead, right along the scalp hairline. ... ... They will disappear and later come back, in the exact area. ... ... I seem to have about 3 places or 4. ... ... Anyone know what this may be.? ... ... Thanks, ... Paulette   [End]

• Cytozyme HP/HPT by ring5100  9mo   136  Adrenal Fatigue  

... ANyone know much about this product? ... Who should take this and who should not? ... ... I can’t seem to find any customer reviews on this? ... ... Is it for those with hyperactive or hypoactive Pituiatary? ... ... And how exactly does it work? ... Is there a test to see what status the Pituitary is in? ... ... I like to research things well first and check with my doctor too. ... ... Paulette   [End]

• Re: Can anyone take a stab at this by ring5100  9mo   684  Adrenal Fatigue  C  

Also, the Cytozyme you are taking it the one called: ... ... Cytozyme HP/HTP Right? ... ... Paulette   [End]

• Re: Can anyone take a stab at this by ring5100  9mo   670  Adrenal Fatigue  C  

Hi Beth. Thank you. That’s amazing that taking on 3 drops per day helped. ... Yes, I agree. I have had the ASI test done twice, while on hydrocortisone and ACE the second time. ... ... I have tried Nutri-Meds, tablet ACE (oral) 100mg. half tab, twice a day. (7 months) not much help. ... ... Are you still on the ACE drops, same dose? ... ... How exactly does the ”Cytozyme” work? What happens biochemically within the brain? I’m curious to know more. ... Seems my body is so weak, that to much of anything, even activity signals the HPT-adrenal axis to activate, hyperdirve, which draws on my so low cortisol ...   [retrieve this message]

• gentle way detox aluminum by ring5100  9mo   435  Nutritional Balancin  

I just started my NB. Main requirements are for ”very slow oxidizer.” ... ... Interpreted: severe adrenal fatigue. ... magnesium is very low to Calcium (high) ... Potassiuum ( very low) ... Sodium (very low) ... ALuminum (very high) ... rest: are pretty normal, but low side ... ... My practicioner advises: ... Increased: Magnesium ... Potassium ... Sodium ... Vit. A ... ... Decrease: Calcium and Vit. D ... ... He really advised me only to do this for now till my nest hair anyl. But,wondered if there is any super gentle way I can also help with the copper and aluminum detox. Or if I should just stick to the NB protocal only? ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Anyone here juice? by ring5100  9mo   280  Nutritional Balancin  

I think if it is just veggie juice that would be quite low in natural sugars. Going with spinach, alfalfa sprounts, cucumber, wheat grass, carrot juice, celery juice. ... And even though carrot juice may contain the most of any natural sugars, you can always sip on a glass over a few hours, so not to get a quick carb. ingestion. ... Paulette   [End]

• Hi Healthyartist by ring5100  9mo   112  Adrenal Fatigue  

Hope you don’t mind, I sent quite a few replies below to you, under anothers post regarding Cytozyme PT. ... ... WHen ever you have the time, can you please get back with me on these. Vit through my private AF forum inbox. ... ... Thanks a bunch. ... ... Are you also under the care of any particular doctor or naturopath? ... ... Paulette   [End]

• Re: Can anyone take a stab at this by ring5100  9mo   669  Adrenal Fatigue  C  

Hi Beth. ... ... Say on the ytozyme PT, you are taking, did you have to get this through a doctor? Or did you just decide to take this with the symptoms, research you aquired? ... ... Thanks Paulette   [End]

• Re: Can anyone take a stab at this by ring5100  9mo   680  Adrenal Fatigue  C  

Beth, when you startd on the ACE, did you first have the ASI cortisol saliva test done to check your hormone levels? ... And, exactly how much ACE were you taking and for how long? ... Was sit sublingual or capsule? ... WOnder, as I’ve been under Dr. Neville’s care and my cortisol levels were very low, all for times thru the day. ... ... I’ve been taking ACE, very minute amounts (like 50-100mg. a day only) and yet I seem to have gotten worse. Unless, the damage prior was already there and this small amount would not be helping. But, if I increase the ACE, I get more anxiety. But, also had the anx ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Can anyone take a stab at this by ring5100  9mo   658  Adrenal Fatigue  C  

How are you feeling, taking the Cytozyme? Paulette   [End]

• Re: Can anyone take a stab at this by ring5100  9mo   672  Adrenal Fatigue  C  

Have you had the neurotransmittors tested? ... If so, your outcome/ ... Cost of the test? ... Thanks Paulett   [End]

• Re: Juicing and Adrenal fatigue by ring5100  9mo   424  Adrenal Fatigue  

I’d like to hear some feedback on this too. ... ... Do you have your own juicer? ... Paulette   [End]

• Re: My 9 month NB experience by ring5100  10mo   572  Nutritional Balancin  

Hi. Question. Arn’t avacados also high in Copper? If I remember. If one is may have bio-unavailable copper ( if there is such a thing) is not copper rich foods to be avoided? ... I’ve confused. ... Thanks, Paulette   [End]

• Re: Good question!!! Important (about glandulars.) by ring5100  10mo   613  Adrenal Fatigue  C  

Beth I sent a message to you in your private mail box on this forum. My phone number is listed within. Depending on how I feel when you call, we’ll take it from there.   [End]

• Re: High cortisol help? by ring5100  10mo   222  Adrenal Fatigue  

Sorry, don’t know what else to tell you. ... ... So, have you tried Melatonin with 100 mg. of L-Theanine before bed? ... Or some ”Sleepy time tea” by Celestial Seasonings? ... ... May have to try something else. ... ... How high was your evening cortisol level on the test results? ... ... Paulette ...   [End]

• Re: High cortisol help? by ring5100  10mo   265  Adrenal Fatigue  

Hello. ... Good you had the saliva cortisol test first. ... ... How do you feel generally in the afternoon and evening? ... ... Are you very active through this time frame? ... If so and you are able, maybe try first resting more. ... ... And if you are under a naturopathic doctor’s care, as what would be an apropritate dose. ... ... How much are you taking? ... ... I tested higher cortisol in thr late evening and probaly have been stuck with this years before even tested, as I had always been a night owl. Seems that high late day cortisol causes the low AM cortisol. ... ... I, myself, take 1/2 capsule of Seriphos at 10:30P ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Good question!!! Important (about glandulars.) by ring5100  10mo   583  Adrenal Fatigue  C  

I sent a persona emial to you via ALex to your folks. ... Paulette   [End]

• Re: Was bedridden and paralyzed for a year!!!! I'm coming back folks!!... by ring5100  10mo   597  Adrenal Fatigue  C  

Hate to ask this, but what is EMF? ... ... Thanks, ... Paulette   [End]

• Re: NB 1 year update by ring5100  10mo   705  Nutritional Balancin  

Good news to hear. Thanks for sharing this. ... ... Paulette   [End]

• Re: Was bedridden and paralyzed for a year!!!! I'm coming back folks!!... by ring5100  10mo   628  Adrenal Fatigue  C  

Hi Beth. ... I sent a message to ”AlexObed” email address, as requested. ... Hopefully they will print it out and give to you to read. ... ... I remember you well. ... Paulette   [End]

• Re: high aluminum exposed by ring5100  10mo   312  Nutritional Balancin  

Yes. Needs massive protest rallies across the world with national media attention.   [End]

• Re: high aluminum exposed by ring5100  10mo   342  Nutritional Balancin  

Not sure. But, have had hypoglycemia since age 28. Now I’m 58. Also, y body constitution is just bad too, as having AF for the past 17 years. But, I somehow believe my body has just decompensated throughout every organ and cell, as is described in severe adrenal fatigue. ... But, if plan A, B and C don’t work, I got to plan D. Not giving up. ... Started NB now. ALso, slowly tapering off all meds ( almost off these) to releive liver more. One step at a time for everything. Also. had been on Zoloft (SSRI) for the past 10 years. ... Came off this last May. So takes time to still clear out of ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: New Dr. Lam Article on Detoxification & AFS by ring5100  10mo   349  Adrenal Fatigue  

Thanks for sharing this. ... ... A ”wealth” of information. ... ... Paulette   [End]

• Re: high aluminum exposed by ring5100  10mo   333  Nutritional Balancin  

Hello. ... So you live in beautiful Canada, east or western? ... I used to live in Minnesota and found northern Minn. boundary water by the Great Lakes so lovely. ... ... I just started ( semi started) the recommended suppl. advised from Rick, per hair anyl. ... ... Potassium, magnesium and more Vit. A ... ... And no Vit. D and no Calcium. ... ... My diet has always remained the same the past 5 years, very balanced and as close to the earth as possible for non-processed foods. I have avoided all sugar and simple carbs to the past 5 years, even though my adrenal and endrocrine problems have gotten so much worse. ... ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Getting worse by the day - NOTICEABLY by ring5100  10mo   738  Adrenal Fatigue  C  

Wow. Sorry. ... Haven’t got a clue. ... ... Hope someone can shed some light for you on this. ... ... As for myself, I’ve journaled in notebooks for my whole duration of severe AF ( 3-4 years) but in more detail the past 2. ... ... All I ate, took in suppl. etc. activity, how I felt. . . and you know what, sometimes there are connections when I go back and look over to see if there are any patterns or culprits. ... ... SOmetimes there is, and often there is not clue or reason. ... ... I think it’s just the bad stage we are in and it’s just hard to pull out, knowing or not knowing what is what. ... ... Feel for yo ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: high aluminum exposed by ring5100  10mo   383  Nutritional Balancin  

Yes. So sad and disturbing. I feel the people behind implimenting this project, the motive is pure evil. ... ... From what I gather it is for reasons of weather modification, no wonder we are having so much drought and excessive heat here in the central US. The jet streams are just so crazy. ... ... Scientists have tested these particles and are highly toxic. ... ... Best thing to do is not to worry about something you alone can not do anything about. ... ... But, I had to mention this to the forum for those, that exposure can cause high aluminum and barium levels in the body. ... ... And, I can’t dwell on it ...   [retrieve this message]

• high aluminum exposed by ring5100  10mo   384  Nutritional Balancin  

Not so surprizingly, ... ... without ingesting orally or topically any aluminum, my high aluminum hair levels are confirmed, from the SAG project. Stratosphereic Aerisol Geo Engineering, better referred to as ”Chemtrails.” Not contrails. The huge white flumes from well planned aerial spraying, consisting of high levels of aluminim and Barium. ... ... My TEC practicioner mentined this first, even before I brought it up. So he knew of this too. Seems only those of us who are over the age of 45 recognize the difference between contrails and chemtrails, as they started 14 years ago. COntrails disap ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: AF turned out to be candida by ring5100  10mo   469  Adrenal Fatigue  

Very interesting. ... ... I’d be interested to learn even more about this, as in your experience. ... ... I’ve read some testimonials from Amazon with this product and the results sound amazing for external pest control as well as taken internally, human consumption. ... ... So how long have you both been taking this? And dosing and over all improvement. ? ... ... If you like you can PM me to my private forum mail. ... ... PS. Even though I have had Adrenal Fatigue for the past 18 years and stress and over physical exhurtion made it severe the past 5 years now, . . . . ... ... I do recall, when we first moved to OKl ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Liver Cleansing by ring5100  10mo   447  Nutritional Balancin  

Hi Onwards. What would contribute to a high pathogenic load? ... ... In Dr. lam’s book, he mentions those in a severe AFS, (adrenal fatigue severe status) that the whole body slows down in order to maintain . . .survival and this causes even the liver to work slowly, thus creating as you say, if this is related to ”metabolites” toxins that build up in the body, as the slowness or what ever is to slow to clear out old toxins, even nutriets and vitamins. ... ...   [End]

• Re: Brain fog by ring5100  10mo   797  Brain Fog  C  

What all was your candida protocal Seattle? ... ... Paulette   [End]

• Re: AF turned out to be candida by ring5100  10mo   469  Adrenal Fatigue  

Prior to all this, what was your diet like as far as sugary foods, etc.   [End]

• Re: AF turned out to be candida by ring5100  10mo   488  Adrenal Fatigue  

Thanks for sharing. Interesting testimonial. ... Glad you are on the right track. ... ... When you mention, being under a doctors supervision, are you referring to a conventional M.D. or a doctor within the realm of anti-aging, alternative, naturopathic? ... ... Otherwise, I just can’t imagine going to a regular conventional M.D. as they also know ”0” about candida and how to treat fungi, viral naturally with probiotics, etc. ... ... Paulette   [End]

• Re: Parasite/Candida testing by ring5100  10mo   321  Nutritional Balancin  

What are the symptoms? Was one of them foul smelling stools that were more orangish in color? ... ... Paulette   [End]

• Re: Question for TEI Individuals by ring5100  10mo   647  Nutritional Balancin  C  

I hope this is true. ... I will be following TEI protocal. ... ... Than too, when one has to high or to low cortisol, it interfers with thyroid most often, as the adrenals and thyroid work like brother and sister. So many variables I guess.   [End]

• Re: Question for TEI Individuals by ring5100  10mo   644  Nutritional Balancin  C  

Hi. ... I just got my resutls from TE, but have not talked to Rick yet. ... He did make a brief remark to not take Calcium or Vit. D for now. Only Magnesium. ... ... Paulette   [End]

• Re: First copy sent of hair anyl. by ring5100  10mo   333  Nutritional Balancin  

Thank you. ... ... Was so disheartennnnned to hear about my aluminum levels. ... ... In looking over the list, really none of these apply to me.have not used anti-pers.-deorderant, except chemical free all natural. Have not eaten from tin cans or cooked in aluminum in over 20 years. Had all my metal dental fillings removed years ago. ... ... Only thing can figure, and also as listed in article, 80% peope now showing up with increased aluminun. Has to be the the atmospheric levels coming from the SAG project, started 14 years ago under the Clinton-Gore admin. I”ve done a few years of research on this ...   [retrieve this message]

• ALuminum culprits ? by ring5100  10mo   329  Nutritional Balancin  

I’ve been thinking much about some things I’ve ingested more so over the past year and only came up with two things that I’ve just begun to research into about aluminum. ”Truvia” and Walgreen Stool Softner” ... ... ... I have been consuming moderate amounts fo ”Truvia” and wondered about the Erythritol. Only found this: ... ... Synthesis of 3-C-(hydroxymethyl)erythritol and 3-C-methylerythritol. ... Witczak ZJ, Whistler RL, Daniel JR. ... Abstract ... 3-C-(Hydroxymethyl)erythritol was prepared from 3-C-(hydroxymethyl)-2,3-O-isopropylidene-D-erythro-tetrofuranose (4) by hydrolysis followed by reduction, or by ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: First copy sent of hair anyl. by ring5100  10mo   324  Nutritional Balancin  

The aluminm shocked me. Had my hair anyl. done 2 yeras ago thru ARL and it was low. ... ... I’ve only taken tums or Pepto Bismal less than 10 times the past 1.2 years. ... ... Only thing I can think of it my metabolites aren’t clearing and this make room for other toxins, as my body is do decompansated in a severe stage of AF. This effects a slow working liver too, as all organs are put into a hibernation state. Just my assumption. ... ... Only thing else would be the aeral chemtrails that have been spraying into th etmoshere for th past 14 years, S.A.G. project, contains mostly alluminum and barium. ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: First copy sent of hair anyl. by ring5100  10mo   308  Nutritional Balancin  

Hi. Don’t have the charts right in front of me. ... Calcium was high and magnesium low. ... ... Can’t figure where the aluminum is coming from, unless, my body is so toxic from metabolites not clearing uut, because of such slow liver clearance and oxidation. ... ... Otherwise, I have not used deoderant-antipersprant for over 30 years. ... And, I’ve only consumed such a small amount of pepto bismol for nausia less than 6 times the past year. ( has aluminum in it.) ... ... Paulette   [End]

• First copy sent of hair anyl. by ring5100  10mo   390  Nutritional Balancin  

Hair anyl. results came via email today. ... ... Still need to talk to my practicioner about this. ... So will schedule an appt. for consult. ... ... But, here are the highlights. ... ... ALuminum, high 8.8 ... ( does not surpise me with the SAG project going on ... universally in the atmoshere, via Chemtrail aerial spraying) ... ... Potassium (low) 1 ... SOdium (low) 3 ... Manganese (low) .009 ... ... Toxic Ratios: ... ... Ca/Pb 560.0 ... Se/Hg 2.0 ... Zn/Cd 15,000.0 ... Zn/Hg 500.0 ... S/Cd 141,667 ... S/Pb 42500 ... ... Won’t post the rest of sign. and additional ratios. ... Have no idea what my Practicioner will tell me about th ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Hypothyroid, AF, bedbound and sick and not tolerating adrenal cortex... by ring5100  10mo   959  Ask CureZone  C  

Yes. Please keep us posted on how you do on this protocal with low glutathione and folate. ... ... Paulette   [End]

• Re: Thank You Nutritional Balancing by ring5100  10mo   368  Adrenal Fatigue  

WOnderful ! ... Paulette   [End]

• Re: Adrenal Transplant by ring5100  10mo   340  Adrenal Fatigue  

I certainly see the half truth in this. ... Even though the severe AF is brought on by both HPA-axis ( emotional) and physical. ... ... When I look back over my life, I know a good 30-40% was coping emotionally, but seems the other 50-60% was purely physical interventions such as: ... ... Contracting herpes from my husband and having outbreaks ev ery 3-4 months year after year. ... ... Over exercising. Doing landscaping ( and I’m a female too) ... OVer extending in activies I loved, artist, baked wedding cakes, worked as a secretary, snow skiing, mountain hiking, moving 15 times +. Three major surgeries. ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Adrenal Transplant by ring5100  10mo   392  Adrenal Fatigue  

Very interesting topic. ... I have wondered about this myself too, as they do organ transplants,but seems the body has to accept this too. ... ... I wonder more about ”live stem cell” therapy. ... ... I read in a ”Longevity” magazine over 22 years ago ( and wished I had save that article). . . . ... ... Scientists in Europe were than experimenting with taking ”Live adrenal tissue”( or pancreas, thyroid, etc. which ever gland was deficient) and than injecting in right into that gland of the bad gland and the fresh new cells actually started to multiply and create new glandular cells within that person. ... ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: NB worked over adrenal protocal by ring5100  10mo   300  Nutritional Balancin  

Thank you Onwards. ... My gut feeling and experience looking back tells me my cortisol reserves are almost null. I can barely walk and getting weaker all the time. ... No appetite and dark skin pigmentations on my arms. ... ... I’m so praying I’m not into Addison’s. ... ... I should find out from Rick next week what my results are. ... ... Pauline   [End]

• Re: NB worked over adrenal protocal by ring5100  10mo   292  Nutritional Balancin  

Thanks Marie. I hope it will be that simple. Yet my fatigue is so crippling. Has gotten worse the past 2 years.   [End]

• Re: NB worked over adrenal protocal by ring5100  10mo   290  Nutritional Balancin  

Thank you. Ammonia suppl. to reduce. Have not heard of this. ... I’ll look into it. ... ... So this worked for you well? ... ... Paulette   [End]

• Re: NB worked over adrenal protocal by ring5100  10mo   348  Nutritional Balancin  

Thank you. ... My ongoing anxiety has been the worst and I think if I could find the source, I would see some healing. ... ... It is not from a psycological source, as I have no stressors. ... But, since the chronic weakness and anxiety first manifested over 4 yrs ago, I have had to rely on natural anti-anxiety suppl. which I’ve come to rely on every day the apst 2.2 years now. ... ... So I don’t know if I’ve built up tolerance, assimilation and or clearance problems with these, as once they’ve worn off, the anxiety is worse, the sycle goes on. SO wonder if these can react in a similar way as benzo’s, wi ...   [retrieve this message]

• NB worked over adrenal protocal by ring5100  10mo   390  Nutritional Balancin  

I would like to know, how may that are doing better on NB, that were in a severe stage of adrenal burnout, where the standard adrenal supplements were not working for you. ? ... ... Thanks ... Paulette   [End]

• Re: Ready to start NB by ring5100  10mo   256  Nutritional Balancin  

I started HC 3 years ago, 5 mg. 3 times a day along with a high nutritona IV and that helped me regain only 30% recovery for about a year, than I started to slowly taper down. ... Not good to be on HC for this long, I suppose. ... ... This was done through a dr. in Fort Worth, a 5 hour drive from here and no insurance coverage, so I had to stop, it was breaking us financially ... ... And being in a small town in western Okl. there were/are no other alternative, naturopathic dr.s within a 3 hour drive. So having do to all this via long distance phone consults with a naturopatha via a D.O dr. in wes ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Ready to start NB by ring5100  10mo   264  Nutritional Balancin  

Thank you all. ... Paulette   [End]

• Re: The beginning of my NB journey!! by ring5100  10mo   373  Nutritional Balancin  

I hope you will do well with this NB program too, as I am starting. ... ... Dr.Lam does have a good protocal and I really think it works best for those in a more mild to moderate adrenal state. ... ... As all these supplements in the book of his, did help me 7-10 years ago when I was not as bad ( my naturopathic dr. and mse recommended, B5, C, C-complex, Licorice, adrenal cortex glandular, and they helped than, but. boy oh’ boy, not now, all has been backfiring. ... ... And Dr. Lam does state this in his book for those in severe status, as I am. So he is right, but . . . . ... ... I do agree, he does not ...   [retrieve this message]

• Ready to start NB by ring5100  10mo   336  Nutritional Balancin  

Hi all. ... Many of you know me, as I’ve sufferd, decling AF for the past 17 years, and into a severe AF stage the past few years, getting somewhat better the first year than much worse. ... ... And, I’ve been stuck in a severe stage the past 2 years. ... My last ASI saliva cortisol test: ... ... AM 7 normal range (13-24) ... Noon 5 ” ” (5-10) ... ... afternoon ... 4 ” ” (3-8) ... late PM ... 4 ” ” (1-4) ... ... ... ... I’m at a stage now, I find it very hard to walk, as I’m so weak and light headed. House bound 90% time. ... ... ANxiety, depression, impaired coordination, waking at ni ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: The missing link cortisol and bile by ring5100  10mo   581  Adrenal Fatigue  C  

Hi. ... When did you find out about your gallstones? ... And, the cause of your bile flow, as you said you found the cause? ... ... Did you just start on Isocort? ... How have you been doing, since starting on it and were you still real bad off with AF, reason to start on Isocort? ... ... I’d like to know your adrenal status and prior please. ... ... Thanks,Paulette   [End]

• Re: Adrenal Fatigue and Thyroid by ring5100  11mo   468  Adrenal Fatigue  

Thank you. ... So the ferrin is sticty for iron? Did they say why it was high? And this is indicative of low iron? ... ... I have heard about this and effect on hair thinning and hair loss. ... ... How are you doing now? ... you are in about the same status as I, can’t exercise. Only do light stretches and that is even hard, as I’m so weak. ... ... Thanks again. ... Paulette Please keep me informed on your status.   [End]

• Adrenal Fatigue and Thyroid by ring5100  11mo   593  Adrenal Fatigue  

Sometimes I wonder if my THyroid connection with adrenal exhaustion could be primary in realtion to secondary as this one follows with adrenal issues. ... ... I believe I have had adrenal problems long before they were ever severe enough to diagnosis. But, than I first had hypoglycemia in my late 20’s and this along puts a strain onto the adrenals and may thyroid. ... ... BUt, seems even before my adrenal status started it’s path downward, I was having a problem loosing weight and slowly gaining, even while exercising and eating fairly good. ... ... I also over exercised and did loose weight several tim ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: repost -fluorinated pharmaceuticals by ring5100  11mo   365  Adrenal Fatigue  

I am also amazed at how many peolpe put all there trust in conventional medicine too. ( like my in-laws) ... ... THere are times when we may have to resort to conventional medininals. But, I try to keep that as a last resort and will try any natural, alternative way of means first. ... ... I’ve just learned to not get involved in any subject matter of dicussion if they bring it up. . . especially in my severe AF status, I can’t afford any stress. ... ... But,   [End]

• Re: Seattle ? by ring5100  11mo   249  Adrenal Fatigue  

Thank you. Yes, I think being younger is a major plus in the length of healing time. ... I am 58 and feel, as Dr. Lam mentions too, age factor along with body constitution are important variables in duration of healing. ... ... Paulette   [End]

Forum Pages
1  ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 11  

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

$10 off Oxy-Powder®
A special discount for all CureZone members!
Eliminate Herpes
Information on the revolutionary Dynamiclear Combat Kit - External & Interna...
Reverse Type 2 Diabetes
In 3 simple steps, she nails what no one wants to reveal how type 2 d...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.
Clark Parasite Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Parasite Cleanse with herbs (wormwood, cloves, black...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Utopia Silver Supplements
Colloidal Silver Testimonials. Read comments and opinions by users ...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Royal Tea
”I saw results almost immediately, losing 52 pounds between September and December....
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
Dr. Clark: Best Prices You Will Find!
Tools for Healing is the number one source for products...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H. Restore lost reserves. J.CROW’S® Lugol’s Iodine Soluti...
Oraltech Labs
Oraltech Labs Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Good Health Naturally
The best in digestive enzymes, serrapeptase, krill oil, olive leaf extr...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

680 messages, 479,916 topics, topics per page limited to: 150, average number of messages per page: 62, 11 pages,  29,285,009 page views

"What hope is there for medical science to ever become a true science when the entire structure of medical knowledge is built around the idea that there is an entity called disease which can be expelled when the right drug is found?"
~ John H. Tilden, M.D.

Image Galler Mosaic Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Medianet Ads

Herpes Cure?
It certainly is a major breakthrough in how Herpes is Treated

High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

$10 off Oxy-Powder®

Proven Mirena Detox
The Only Legitimate Detox for Treating Mirena Side Effects in 30 Days o...

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Fr...

Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Scientist prove anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces bl...

Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Rid of Your Unbearable Symp...

Tools for Healing is the number one source for produc...

Cancer’s Natural Enemy
Opc Oleander, 15% Discount With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001

Natural Cancer Remedies

Royal Supreme Flax Hull Lignans
Flax is a well-established source of the essential fatty ac...

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powder®

Proven Mirena Detox

Cancer’s Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powder®

Proven Mirena Detox

Cancer’s Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 1.63 sec at 4/23/2014 2:05:26 AM, requested by 23.23.67.57, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/s2.asp?f=762&c=0&ob=d&m=ring5100 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=8