CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums6427 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Expanded All Messages [9801] Posted by spudlydoo, Sorted by Date Source: Mosaic: Messages Across All CureZone Forums & Blogs

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Rules
 29,290,813 page views     893 messages     479,976 topics     65 pages
New Message Posting Disabled  

Original Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
92s ago
Search:   Top 300

All Messages [9801] Posted by spudlydoo, Sorted by Date   Back To Standard Forum View

Like Mosaic on Facebook.com
Forum Pages
1  10  30  50  ...  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64 65  
  • Re: by spudlydoo  3y   1,908  Webmaster Debate  

There was no ”abuse” in my post, I was giving my opinion on what you wrote in your post, and in general about the way you yourself use labels, but continually expect others not to. ... ... In order to make it known who I am talking to, or about, I use either ”you”, if I am replying to a person directly, or I use the name of a group, such as ”anti-vaccinationists”, when I am describing the activities or views of a group, that hold the same views as each other. ... ... I’m sorry you chose to take my post as offensive, (I consider it to have been blunt, but not abusive), and have edited my post to remo ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Question for Webmaster by spudlydoo  3y   1,892  Webmaster Debate  

I have edited my post to remove any breaches of TOS, that may have occurred, I have put in the word (edit), to show where I have made changes, and also changed the subject line, to show this post has been edited. ... ... spud   [End]

• Re: Hey Spud...edited so as not to breach TOS by spudlydoo  3y   1,408  Vaccination Debate  

Mira I’ve seen the articles, (and I use this term loosely), that you have been posting, and have seen you and others trying to justify the position you have taken. I still don’t buy it, and thankfully the majority of people in both our countries, don’t buy it either. ... ... The children in the developing world are dying from vaccine preventable diseases, not from a lack of sanitation, or food, or clean water, although these factors are contributing to the easy spread of these pathogens. ... ... Millions of children die each year, which anti-vaccinationists, (edit) dismiss, as if their lives are wor ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Hey Spud............. by spudlydoo  3y   1,284  Vaccination Debate  

Your post is full of unproven nonsense Mira, but if you want to believe rubbish, its up to you. I guess you’ve been infected with the conspiracy disease here on CZ, so sad. ... ... Hope you get better soon. ... ... Bye now, spud   [End]

• Video Embedded Re: by spudlydoo  3y   1,231  Vaccination Debate  

love ACDC, ... ... your dynamite B&G, a power load :) ... ... ... ... spud [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Re: Hey Spud............. by spudlydoo  3y   1,270  Vaccination Debate  

Hi Mira, its never hard saying nice things about you, you are a nice person. ... ... I’ll be taking a break from CZ for a while, I have a lot of work to do, and I do get weary of the not so nice people here. ... ... People like you and B&G, and a few others on CZ, are like diamonds in a pile of rocks, you guys shine. ... ... I’m with B&G on the issue of vaccines, its very easy for those in comfortable western countries, to dismiss the millions of children that die from vaccine preventable deaths, every year, in developing countries. Personally this callous disregard sickens me, I’ve lived in many of thos ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Hey Spud............. by spudlydoo  3y   1,292  Vaccination Debate  

I’ll definitely keep you in the Loop B&G, but I will be taking a break from CZ, to get my information together into something that is readable and interesting. I will be putting together a study to be submitted to a University here, which will also be tabled in Parliament. After peer review the article will be publicly available, but I’ll send yourself, and a few others and advance copy :). ... ... I will also be writing several articles for the an Autism support group, also in Australia, I have done a lot of work with this group in the past and very much enjoy working with the people involved ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: by spudlydoo  3y   1,306  Vaccination Debate  

I have found the same thing 13...., this is something that I brought this up with the WM many months ago, it seems that nothing has changed. ... ... spud   [End]

• Re: Curious by spudlydoo  3y   629  Vaccination Debate  

My Daughter and Grandchildren, have had the vaccinations that are suggested for children in the early years of their lives. (This is what I mean by fully vaccinated.) They do not have flu vaccinations, as my Daughter does not think this necessary, and I agree with her. ... ... I didn’t receive any vaccinations at all, until I was almost 8 years old, after which time, I received polio, smallpox, and tetanus vaccines. When I was a teenager, I received rubella vaccine, and had a tetanus booster vaccine. ... ... I also do not have flu vaccines at all, as I do not think that the benefits outweigh the ris ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Hey Spud............. by spudlydoo  3y   1,336  Vaccination Debate  

Thank you B&G, you have always had my respect, and continue to do so. ... ... We all come to issues, like vaccination, from our own knowledge and experience, this is what forms our views. ... ... It has been good to see the views of others, and where those views arise from, I’ve gained a lot of insight into why people hold these views, and will be using these insights in a research project I am currently involved in. (although no user names or individual posts will be used at all). ... ... There is a bigger picture to this debate, and that is something that I will be researching further. If you’re inter ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: MMS chemistry by spudlydoo  3y   2,076  MMS Debate  

Excellent web site ;) ... ... Nice to see some counter to the misinformation, and lies of the MMS promoters. ... ... spud   [End]

• Video Embedded Re: New Hampshire man lights himself on fire to protest America’s decline by spudlydoo  3y   2,123  Conspiracy Theories  

”none but ourselves can free our minds” Bob Marley ... ... ... ... ... spud [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Re: Vaccine Seizures: Feds Checking Out Post-Flu-Shot Seizures In Young ... by spudlydoo  3y   753  Vaccination Debate  

Nice to see you Willow, you are of course entitled to your opinion, although I don’t agree. ... ... Interesting to see who is entering this forum to join in the debate. ... ... I have posted all I wanted to post, and have gained a lot of insights and information over the last couple of weeks, and don’t need to continually go over the same ground, so I’ll be leaving the debate for now. ... ... All the best from me :) ... ... spud ... ...   [End]

• Re: Thanks DQ by spudlydoo  3y   942  Vaccination Debate  

I haven’t read that supposedly ”evil” statement, do you have a reference with the statement in context? ... ... Nice try at justifying ad hominem attacks, what a pity that view isn’t applied to all the posts in this forum. I guess like many here, you only want to see information and people that support your own views. ... ... This is what the forum will return to, a propaganda forum for the views of those that are the majority here, this exercise has been useful, but not something I wish to see go an and on, I find it boring to simply make the same replies to the same people. Particularly those tha ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Thanks DQ by spudlydoo  3y   917  Vaccination Debate  

Didn’t realise my name was mentioned in the WM forum, then I discover its not. Just someone trying to shut down this forum because they disagree with what’s posted here, by some posters. Thanks for supporting free speech, that is an issue that is important to me as well. ... ... I saw the WM’s reply, very good. ... ... I’m quite used to people disagreeing DQ, and that doesn’t bother me. It does give some very interesting insight into human nature though, when I see how some people react when challenged to provide credible argument, and they have nothing. Its also an excellent psychological study, a ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Vaccine Seizures: Feds Checking Out Post-Flu-Shot Seizures In Young ... by spudlydoo  3y   564  Vaccination Debate  

Very good news, its good to see these agencies doing their job, and making vaccines as safe as possible. ... ... spud   [End]

• Re: by spudlydoo  3y   998  Vaccination Debate  

You are entitled to your opinion DQ, I don’t share it. ... ... spud ... ...   [End]

• Re: Thanks DQ by spudlydoo  3y   838  Vaccination Debate  

Back to the ad hominem attacks, oh well. ... ... spud   [End]

• Thanks DQ by spudlydoo  3y   840  Vaccination Debate  

Thanks for adding the Author, its good to give credit to the writer, although it is there at the website the link takes you too. ... ... spud   [End]

• Re: getting paid for an invention, not such a novel idea. by spudlydoo  3y   1,091  Vaccination Debate  

http://lizditz.typepad.com/i_speak_of_dreams/2011/01/a-statement-from-paul-offit-md.html ... ... ... Wednesday, January 05, 2011 ... ... A Statement from Paul Offit, MD ... ... I received this via email from Dr. Offit: ... ... Just for the record: I no longer financially benefit from the sales of RotaTeq. My financial interests in that vaccine have been sold out by either The Wistar Institute, The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, or me. I will, however, continue to stand up for the science of vaccines because unfounded fears about vaccines have hurt children. That is why I do what I do and why I have always ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Curious by spudlydoo  3y   590  Vaccination Debate  

hi Kat, I’m pro some vaccinations, (not all), and my daughter was fully vaccinated, as are my Grandchildren. ... ... spud   [End]

• Re: Don't you know? by spudlydoo  3y   1,008  Vaccination Debate  

The anti-christ, is that like anti-matter, only imaginary? ... ... I kind of figured many here felt that way, the ad hominem attacks came thick and fast, what a pity there was so little truth in them. ... ... spud   [End]

• Re: An interest doesn't mean corrupt or unethical. by spudlydoo  3y   1,092  Vaccination Debate  

You are implying that because someone has a financial interest in something, that it makes them corrupt and unable to behave in an ethical manner. ... ... Dr Offit has been open about his interests, and has done nothing that is either unethical or corrupt, he is also well qualified to do the job. ... ... spud   [End]

• Re: Accusations, and no proof. by spudlydoo  3y   1,059  Vaccination Debate  

That is exactly the point I was making Mira, the article was biased, just like every other post on this forum, and posted by people with their own bias. ... ... That is what debate is, two or more views of an issue or topic. If we weren’t biased, we would all agree on everything, and that would be pretty boring. ... ... spud   [End]

• Re: New Hampshire man lights himself on fire to protest America’s decline by spudlydoo  3y   2,093  Conspiracy Theories  

I think some people are just not as resilient as others, what one person would be able to work through, others can’t cope with. ... ... I also think that people become so desensitised to death, that when someone ends their life, even in the manner this man did, it barely rates a mention. If he had shot himself, it wouldn’t have even been news at all. ... ... What a world huh. ... ... spud   [End]

• Autism’s False Prophets Vaccines don’t cause autism. So why by spudlydoo  3y   990  Vaccination Debate  

Autism’s False Prophets ... Vaccines don’t cause autism. So why do so many people believe that they do? ... ... ... http://www.babble.com/baby/health-and-safety/autism-and-vaccines-child-health/ ... ... A very good article, well balanced, and well researched, worth a read to those interested. ... ... spud   [End]

• Re: getting paid for an invention, not such a novel idea. by spudlydoo  3y   1,038  Vaccination Debate  

http://leftbrainrightbrain.co.uk/2009/09/paul-offit-explains-the-money-side-of-the-rotavirus-vaccine-he-worked-on/ ... ... 14 Sep 2009 ... ... Author: Sullivan ... ... ... ... ... Paul Offit explains the money side of the rotavirus vaccine he worked on ... ... Misinformationists love a vacuum. Unfortunately, Dr. Paul Offit left them a big opening by not disclosing how much his hospital, the Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP), paid him as his share of the royalties from the sale of the rights to his rotavirus vaccine invention. ... ... Dr. Offit invented a rotavirus vaccine, together with CHOP faculty members ...   [retrieve this message]

• Why are children dying? by spudlydoo  3y   764  Vaccination Debate  

http://www.unicef.org/immunization/index_why.html ... ... ... Why are children dying? ... ... More than 30 million children are unimmunized either because vaccines are unavailable, because health services are poorly provided or inaccessible, or because families are uninformed or misinformed about when and why to bring their children for immunization.Pneumonia, diarrhoea, malaria, measles, HIV/AIDS and malnutrition are the primary killers of children in the developing world. These children die because they are poor, they do not have access to routine immunization or health services, their diets lack su ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: getting paid for an invention, not such a novel idea. by spudlydoo  3y   1,087  Vaccination Debate  

I would think anyone who invents anything would deserve any money they earn from that invention. Particularly an invention that will save many lives, and decrease suffering. ... ... I for one am glad such a knowledgeable person is on the vaccine safety committee, I’d much rather see good scientists on a committee that deals with safety, than people who have little knowledge. ... ... I personally would like to see a vaccine that is 100% safe and effective, but that isn’t going to happen anytime soon. ... ... People will just need to weigh the pro’s and con’s up for themselves, as they do now. ... ... spud   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Accusations, and no proof. by spudlydoo  3y   1,102  Vaccination Debate  

I didn’t put any disclaimer on my post saying that it was from a non-biased source, it is biased, just like everything else that’s been posted on this forum, bar one or two articles. The rest of the posts have been extremely biased. ... ... I don’t know or care if Dr Offit makes a lot of money from inventing vaccines, if he saves just one life with his vaccine, its worth all the money in the world. ... ... I would like to see some proof of your accusation though, its easy to accuse anyone of anything on these forums, so if you have some credible information about what this man earns from the vaccin ...   [retrieve this message]

• Junk Science Isn't a Victimless Crime by spudlydoo  3y   1,197  Vaccination Debate  

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703779704576073744290909186.html ... ... ... Junk Science Isn’t a Victimless Crime ... Vaccines don’t cause autism—and there was never any proof that they do. Too bad kids had to die while we figured that out. ... ... ... ... By PAUL A. OFFIT ... ... In 1998, a British surgeon named Andrew Wakefield published a paper claiming that the measles-mumps-rubella (MMR) vaccine might cause autism. To support his case, Dr. Wakefield reported the stories of eight children who had developed symptoms of autism within one month of receiving MMR. He proposed that measles vaccine ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: New Hampshire man lights himself on fire to protest America’s decline by spudlydoo  3y   2,136  Conspiracy Theories  

A sad story Chaz. I was thinking about what would happen in my own country if something like this took place. Being a much smaller country population wise, most people would hear about it, although I doubt it would cause mass demonstrations against the government. ... ... Personally I would care that such a tragedy had taken place, and I would definitely want to know what the circumstances were, that led to the tragedy. Perhaps this person did get a bad run from government, or perhaps his own poor choices, and behaviour led him to the point of suicide. There’s not a lot of information in the ar ...   [retrieve this message]

• Paul Offit on the anti-vaccine movement. by spudlydoo  3y   811  Vaccination Debate  

This link is to a radio interview transcript, and audio interview, with Dr Paul Offit. ... ... You can read the transcript or listen to the recording. ... ... http://www.npr.org/2011/01/07/132740175/paul-offit-on-the-anti-vaccine-movement ... ... spud   [End]

• Stomping Through A Medical Minefield by spudlydoo  3y   920  Vaccination Debate  

Stomping Through A Medical Minefield ... The author of a new book about autism says exactly what he thinks about vaccines and other hot topics. ... ... http://www.newsweek.com/2008/10/24/stomping-through-a-medical-minefield.html ... ... This is a 3 page article with videos, so I wont post the whole thing here, for those that are interested, it is well worth a look. ... ... spud   [End]

• Dr. Paul Offit: Polarizing Figure Only On The Fringe by spudlydoo  3y   853  Vaccination Debate  

http://www.science20.com/countering_psychology_woo_and_science_asds/dr_paul_offit_polarizing_figure_only_fringe-75797 ... ... Dr. Paul Offit: Polarizing Figure Only On The Fringe ... By Kim Wombles | January 31st 2011 09:50 PM ... About Kim ... Instructor of English and psychology and mother to three on the autism spectrum. ... ... ... Dr. Paul Offit is the Hillary Clinton of the autism world. Or is he? It seems really unfair that a well-respected pediatrician and infectious disease expert who has devoted his career to saving lives is the recipient of the vitriol that places like Age of Autism and people lik ...   [retrieve this message]

• Book Is Rallying Resistance to the Antivaccine Crusade by spudlydoo  3y   923  Vaccination Debate  

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/13/health/13auti.html ... ... Book Is Rallying Resistance to the Antivaccine Crusade ... ... ... ... By DONALD G. McNEIL Jr. ... Published: January 12, 2009 ... ... A new book defending vaccines, written by a doctor infuriated at the claim that they cause autism, is galvanizing a backlash against the antivaccine movement in the United States. ... Ryan Collerd for The New York Times ... ... Paul A. Offit, pediatrician. ... ... ... But there will be no book tour for the doctor, Paul A. Offit, author of “Autism’s False Prophets.” He has had too many death threats. ... ... “I’ll speak at a conference, ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: One thing to remember... by spudlydoo  3y   1,068  Vaccination Debate  

Just to correct a false accusation, I have not said that everything in this thread are lies or misinformation. ... ... I have also not said that formaldehyde is not carcinogenic, as the scientific evidence is clear on this, formaldehyde is a carcinogen. ... ... What I dispute is the the amount of formaldehyde present in vaccines, is carcinogenic, using the principle of ”the toxin is in the dose”. ... ... The theory that vaccines cause Autism has been disproved many times, so scientist that is still pushing this theory, is not a credible scientist. ... ... I agree that there should be rigorous testing of all ...   [retrieve this message]

• Pneumococcal Disease Rates Down Significantly Post-Vaccine by spudlydoo  3y   639  Vaccination Debate  

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/03/080318124054.htm ... ... Pneumococcal Disease Rates Down Significantly Post-Vaccine ... ScienceDaily (Mar. 20, 2008) — ... ... Since the approval of a vaccine against pneumococcal bacteria for young children in 2000, rates of invasive pneumococcal disease (IPD) are down significantly in all age groups, while rates of IPD caused by non-vaccine strains are modestly on the rise. Researchers from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) report their results March 18 at the 2008 International Conference on Emerging Infectious Diseases in Atlanta, ... ” ...   [retrieve this message]

• Dramatic Fall in Cases of Meningitis A in Three West African by spudlydoo  3y   797  Vaccination Debate  

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/06/110609105534.htm ... ... ... Dramatic Fall in Cases of Meningitis A in Three West African Nations After New Vaccine Introduction ... ScienceDaily (June 9, 2011) — Burkina Faso, Mali, and Niger report the lowest number of confirmed meningitis A cases ever recorded during an epidemic season this year following the successful introduction of a new vaccine that could eliminate the primary cause of the deadly disease from Africa’s meningitis belt, announced the Meningitis Vaccine Project (MVP), which spearheaded development of the vaccine. Also, a new analysis ...   [retrieve this message]

• Interview: Vaccine Expert Dr. Paul Offit by spudlydoo  3y   3,392  Vaccination Debate  C  

http://thinkingautismguide.blogspot.com/2011/01/interview-dr-paul-offit.html ... ... ... MONDAY, JANUARY 31, 2011 ... Interview: Vaccine Expert Dr. Paul Offit ... Vaccine expert Dr. Paul Offit is the author of the new book Deadly Choices: How the Anti-Vaccine Movement Threatens Us All. We talked with Dr. Offit about realities of vaccine-preventable diseases, the importance of herd immunity, just how contagious measles really are, why you shouldn’t have chickenpox parties, why neither he nor Jenny McCarthy are autism experts, why it is unethical to run studies featuring vaccinated versus unvaccinated ch ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Thimerosal in vaccines is old news by spudlydoo  3y   478  Vaccination Debate  

There seems to be no link in your reply, (or my computer is playing up), could you post your search again? ... ... thanks, ... ... spud   [End]

• Re: One thing to remember... by spudlydoo  3y   1,036  Vaccination Debate  

I do not call fox news credible evidence, but as usual, you are free to do so if you choose. As for other ”evidence” on this thread, I do not consider ”whale to” as credible. I’m not interested in the religious beliefs of reincarnation, nor am I paid to post here, so I guess that leaves you with no credible evidence in my view. ... ... Misinformation is taking a statistic, (one that you are relying on fox news for, now there’s a trustworthy media outlet), on Autism rates in China, even after the mountains of evidence that disprove and connection between Autism and vaccines, and try and link it ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: One thing to remember... by spudlydoo  3y   985  Vaccination Debate  

Hi Mira, ... ... Modern medical science has indeed come a long way, and most scientists will acknowledge that we have a long way to go. Unfortunately people always want certainty, when there is none. Its always a matter of weighing up the evidence, and making a choice based on the whether you believe the benefits outweigh the risks. ... ... I think the benefits of vaccinations, for some diseases, absolutely outweigh the risks. ... ... I make my decisions on individual vaccines, not vaccines as a whole, and the evidence for the efficacy of those particular vaccines, as well as evidence of risk. I then we ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: One thing to remember... by spudlydoo  3y   973  Vaccination Debate  

There are some here that are really into the whole conspiracy theory thing, and I think you’re right, there are some people where the issue is more about the perceived conspiracy, than the vaccine ingredients, and the safety of the vaccines. ... ... Many of the theories make me laugh, particularly the depopulation of the Earth with vaccines theory. Vaccines have been around for many decades now, and the population of the Earth has grown immensely since the introduction of vaccines. There either isn’t a conspiracy to depopulate, or the conspiritors are very bad at their job. ... ... There are also ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: One thing to remember... by spudlydoo  3y   1,014  Vaccination Debate  

It is about beliefs, and its also about evidence, and what is credible and what is not. ... ... The case is in the court system because my friend hopes to bring the case to the awareness of many, and this case will highlight many of the problems that exist when people make decisions that can cause the death of another. ... ... I guess you will have to isolate your children, as most people see the value in vaccinations. If only the parents of the unvaccinated child, that gave whooping cough to my friends baby, had believed as you do, the baby would still be alive today. ... ... I to have changed many of ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: One thing to remember... by spudlydoo  3y   962  Vaccination Debate  

As I said, I don’t share your beliefs, and I’m not interested in your ”evidence”, so don’t bother. ... ... Spread your blather to someone else. ... ... spud   [End]

• Excellent, well researched article. by spudlydoo  3y   652  Vaccination Debate  

http://www.plosbiology.org/article/info:doi/10.1371/journal.pbio.1000114 ... ... Quite long but definitely worth a read. ... ... spud   [End]

• Excellent Article worth a read. by spudlydoo  3y   2,233  Vaccination Debate  C  

Here is an excellent article, although quite long, is definitely worth a read. Ties in with what you and I have both posted. ... ... http://www.plosbiology.org/article/info:doi/10.1371/journal.pbio.1000114 ... ... There are good references at the end of the article as well. ... ... spud   [End]

• Excellent News :) n/m by spudlydoo  3y   881  The Truth in Medicin  

• Re: Thimerosal in vaccines is old news by spudlydoo  3y   580  Vaccination Debate  

I’d be very interested in any information you have that states the vaccinations are forced on people in the US. This I think, is very wrong. I believe it should be an individuals choice, and that people should have access to information showing the benefits vs risk, of both vaccination, and non-vaccination. ... ... I live in Australia, and it is not compulsory to vaccinate, but the reasons people are choosing not to vaccinate, in many cases, is based on misinformation, and a lack of understanding about the diseases that there are vaccinations for, and the risks of permanent damage and death, th ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: One thing to remember... by spudlydoo  3y   1,106  Vaccination Debate  

Wow, that’s some accusation, got some proof of that, or are you just into personal attacks? ... ... BTW, I’m a she, not a he. ... ... I don’t post on every forum, and support good alternative medicine, I just don’t support ignorance, misinformation, and quackery. ... ... spud   [End]

• Re: One thing to remember... by spudlydoo  3y   1,041  Vaccination Debate  

Just providing some balance, in this very unbalanced forum 13..., its entirely up to the individual whether they want to be needled or not :) ... ... spud   [End]

• Re: One thing to remember... by spudlydoo  3y   1,088  Vaccination Debate  

Its amazing that you can make so many wrong assumptions, but I guess that’s the way people without a credible argument behave. ... ... I’m not interested in your conspiracy theories, nor am I a believer in reincarnation, so you’re wasting your time there. ... ... Maybe if people like yourself could come up with some actual evidence to support your claims, without all the personal attacks, then you might have something worth listening too. ... ... spud   [End]

• Re: One thing to remember... by spudlydoo  3y   1,178  Vaccination Debate  

Actually they do have proof that it was the unvaccinated child that communicated this disease to the baby, this is why this case is now in the court system. ... ... ... spud   [End]

• Re: It's not a good idea to stereotype by spudlydoo  3y   684  Vaccination Debate  

Its also a good idea not to stereotype those who think vaccines are a good thing in reducing the death and harm done by communicable diseases. ... ... Unfortunately this is exactly what is happening all over the internet. ... ... It works both ways. ... ... spud   [End]

• Re: More info showing that vaccines do not cause Autism by spudlydoo  3y   846  Vaccination Debate  

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/library/bytopic/thimerosal_faq_refs.html ... ... spud   [End]

• Re: More info showing that vaccines do not cause Autism by spudlydoo  3y   841  Vaccination Debate  

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/00_pdf/VSD_Chart_of_Autism_Studies-Updated_Sep_27_2010.pdf ... ... http://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/Concerns/Thimerosal/QA_Pediatrics-thimerosal-autism.html ... ... There are links to many other studies done on this subject on the pages linked in this post. ... ... spud   [End]

• Re: One thing to remember... by spudlydoo  3y   1,095  Vaccination Debate  

That is a good thing too. I hope the mother, I know personally, never gives up her fight against those that refuse to have their children vaccinated against whooping cough, who caused the death of her 6 week old baby. ... ... I certainly wont forget her or her baby, and will fight against the fear mongering and disinformation that abounds on the internet. ... ... spud   [End]

• Re: by spudlydoo  3y   688  Vaccination Debate  

I found the same thing Mira, you can read the abstract, but not the full study, without paying. Hopefully one of the scientific journals will make it freely available, so we don’t have to rely on the interpretation of the data, by people who write for news websites. ... ... I will defer any judgement on this study until I can find out more information. I rather see the data and the peer reviews, than take information from an article on a news website. ... ... Thanks for trying :) ... ... spud ... ...   [End]

• Re: More info showing that vaccines do not cause Autism by spudlydoo  3y   830  Vaccination Debate  

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/Concerns/Autism/Index.html ... ... http://www.plosone.org/article/info%3Adoi%2F10.1371%2Fjournal.pone.0003140 ... ... spud   [End]

• More info showing that vaccines do not cause Autism by spudlydoo  3y   836  Vaccination Debate  

http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/107/5/e84.full ... ... http://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/Concerns/Thimerosal/neuropsychological_Outcomes.html ... ... spud   [End]

• Re: CDC, Sciencebasedmedicine, Gorski, Skeptoid? by spudlydoo  3y   1,281  Vaccination Debate  

You have completely misunderstood my post, then gone on to make assumptions about what I have said, and assumptions about what I think. ... ... I was not talking about people who work for pharmaceutical companies, I was talking about people, such as immunologists, research scientists, etc, that, (in my country), are independent of the corporations that make and sell vaccines. ... ... Scientists that know the data concerning the risks of an adverse reaction to vaccines, do not tell people that vaccines destroy their health, because it is simply not true, and they would be lying. ... ... Scientists know t ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Thimerosal in vaccines is old news by spudlydoo  3y   575  Vaccination Debate  

I’ve posted a great deal of information on this forum, that shows that Thimerosal, in the tiny amounts found in vaccines, does not cause brain damage, or Autism. ... ... This additive has been removed from most routine vaccinations, for some years now, (this is easy information to find for those that want citations), and there has been no subsequent drop in the cases of Autism. So it is common sense and very simple to see there is no correlation or link, with Autism and vaccines. ... ... Here is an entire page of information, ... ... http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/10/091008131852.htm ... ... The ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: New Study Verifies Mercury In Flu Shots Is Toxic by spudlydoo  3y   785  Vaccination Debate  

Mira, do you have a link to the actual study, so that I can check the references and see if this is peer reviewed. I would also like to see the actual data, rather than a news websites interpretation of the data. ... ... I’ll see if I can find a link myself, but would appreciate it if you already have one. ... ... spud   [End]

• Re: How do you decide whether a website is credible? by spudlydoo  3y   2,449  Vaccination Debate  C  

Totally agree, and this information is extremely important. The problem with this, is that when the people do not have access to this sort of information, it opens the doors for the misinformation we see on many internet sites today. Simplistic, or exaggerated claims, made by fear mongers, and those with an agenda, take over , when factual data, with understandable explanations, are not available. ... ... Scientists are probably not the best people to try and explain data to the general public, in ways that people can easily understand. I think a big effort in this area is needed though. If peo ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: How do you decide whether a website is credible? by spudlydoo  3y   2,281  Vaccination Debate  C  

I don’t feel any animosity towards anyone on this forum, or this website, but that’s just me I guess. This is an issue that generates a lot of emotion and disagreements are going to happen on a debate forum, fortunately most people on this forum are able to argue a point or view without resorting to nastiness or animosity. ... ... I have a lot of admiration for anyone who can express their view with civility and respect for others, even when I may not agree with that view. ... ... Glad you enjoyed your shows, lol, I haven’t heard of either show, in my little corner of the world, we tend to be at l ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Good to see you feeling better Hv :) n/m by spudlydoo  3y   884  The Truth in Medicin  

I’m wishing you all good days, and no more bad ones. Your lucky to have you as your healer, with your knowledge, and tenaciousness, I have no doubt you will recover very quickly, ... ... All the best healing, and good energy and hugs from me :) ... ... spud   [End]

• Re: Autism Doctor Loses His Medical License; Now Let’s Talk Abou by spudlydoo  3y   839  Vaccination Debate  

You’ve made a an assumption about nurses and health care workers, when I’m sure that you do not know what sort of diet or health status nurses or health care workers have. ... ... The issues you raise about mandatory vaccination are valid though IMO. I personally don’t agree with mandatory or forced vaccinations, I think it should be an individual choice, but unfortunately, that is not how the corporate world works. I guess in your country, people who had an aversion to being vaccinated, would need to work in different areas, if they didn’t want to comply with the wishes of the corporation they ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Autism Doctor Loses His Medical License; Now Let’s Talk Abou by spudlydoo  3y   817  Vaccination Debate  

... ... agree, that’s why vaccines are given to healthy people, before they become sick from the infections that they are being vaccinated against. ... ... There is no point vaccinating a person that already has the disease. ... ... spud   [End]

• Autism Doctor Loses His Medical License; Now Let’s Talk Abou by spudlydoo  3y   899  Vaccination Debate  

http://www.bnet.com/blog/drug-business/autism-doctor-loses-his-medical-license-now-let-8217s-talk-about-how-false-vaccine-beliefs-hurt-kids/4840?tag=content;drawer-container ... ... Autism Doctor Loses His Medical License; Now Let’s Talk About How False Vaccine Beliefs Hurt Kids ... ... By Jim Edwards | May 24, 2010 ... ... ... ... It’s good that Andrew Wakefield, the author of a discredited “study” in The Lancet of just 12 children that alleged a connection between vaccines and autism, has been banned from practicing medicine in the U.K. Now we can all stop calling him a “doctor” and start a debate about wh ...   [retrieve this message]

• Chelation Study for Autism Called Off Controversial Trial T by spudlydoo  3y   3,442  Vaccination Debate  C  

http://www.webmd.com/brain/autism/news/20080918/chelation-study-autism-called-off?page=2 ... ... Chelation Study for Autism Called Off ... Controversial Trial Too Risky, Panel Says ... By Salynn Boyles ... WebMD Health News Reviewed by Louise Chang, MD ... ... Sept. 18, 2008 -- Federal officials have abandoned a proposed study of a controversial alternative therapy for autism, leaving parents who believe in the treatment disappointed and angry about the move. ... ... In a statement released Wednesday, the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) says its investigators would not go forward with a trial of chelat ...   [retrieve this message]

• Father Sues Doctors Over 'Fraudulent' Autism Therapy by spudlydoo  3y   3,641  Vaccination Debate  C  

Father Sues Doctors Over ’Fraudulent’ Autism Therapy ... ... http://abcnews.go.com/Health/TheLaw/doctors-sued-autism-chelation-therapy/story?id=10045951 ... ... ... By JOSEPH BROWNSTEIN ... ABC News Medical Unit ... March 9, 2010 ... In perhaps the first lawsuit of its kind, a parent of a boy with autism is suing his son’s doctors, claiming they provided treatments without proven scientific benefit. The suit says the treatments were expensive and carried risks of serious harm. ... ... James Coman filed the suit in Cook County Circuit Court against Dr. Anjum Usman and Dr. Daniel Rossignol over the treatment of his 7 ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: How do you decide whether a website is credible? by spudlydoo  3y   2,281  Vaccination Debate  C  

My intention was a friendly warning to Mira, as I was under the impression, from the stated TOS from the WM, that posting a link in every message is not allowed. In no way was it an attempt to silence Mira, one of the posters I have a great deal of respect for. Although we may differ on our views, I consider her a friend, and would not allow a disagreement to influence my respect for her, and what she posts. ... ... This is from the posting guidelines of Curezone: ... ... ” ... ... I would hate to see Mira’s posts deleted, or Mira blocked from posting, simply because of her enthusiasm for this particula ...   [retrieve this message]

• Chemical castration of autistic children leads to the downfa by spudlydoo  3y   575  Vaccination Debate  

http://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/index.php/chemical-castration-of-autistic-children-leads-to-the-downfall-of-dr-mark-geier/#more-12531 ... ... ... Chemical castration of autistic children leads to the downfall of Dr. Mark Geier ... Published by David Gorski under Neuroscience/Mental Health,Vaccines ... Comments: 15 ... One of the most persistent myths is one that’s been particularly and doggedly resistant to evidence, science, clinical trials, epidemiology, and reason. It’s also a myth that I’ve been writing about a long time. Specifically, I’m referring to the now scientifically discredited myth that ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: How do you decide whether a website is credible? by spudlydoo  3y   2,345  Vaccination Debate  C  

I’m glad that posting the same website link, in a great deal of posts, is not considered spamming, by the webmaster, (I take it you are the voice of the webmaster, as you seem to speak for him). I wont be so worried about linking to the same websites multiple times in future. Good to have that cleared up. ... ... I appreciate Mira’s posts and her politeness and civility, and would hate to see her posts removed because they constituted spam. ... ... I already know your opinion of the websites I link too: ... ... http://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/index.php/category/vaccines/ ... ... http://skeptoid.com/episod ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Aspartame in typhoid vaccines - Typhim Vi by spudlydoo  3y   1,675  Vaccination Debate  

Good researching Mira, although the first website is a sales site, and rense has been discredited many times, the other sites seem to have credible info. ... ... This shows that there is a high chance that this vaccine, in America and Canada, contains aspartame. ... ... However to put this in perspective, diet drinks and foods contain aspartame as an artificial sweetener, and has been deemed safe for human consumption, unless the person has an allergy to this chemical compound. The average American and Canadian would ingest many times the amount in the vaccine, in a day or two. ... ... There is a lot of ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Aspartame in typhoid vaccines? by spudlydoo  3y   1,597  Vaccination Debate  

The warnings are pretty extensive, and I would advise people to investigate and speak to people, such as doctors, or pharmacists, as well as doing their own research, before taking any medication at all. If they are in doubt, don’t take it. ... ... I would advise the same caution when using any alternative or herbal medicine. ... ... This is just common sense. ... ... If people don’t understand what ingredients are, then they need to educate themselves. ... ... Pharmaceutical companies do lie about the benefits and dangers their products have, ( vioxx, v!agra etc etc, a very long list), and so do alternative ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Aspartame in typhoid vaccines? by spudlydoo  3y   1,661  Vaccination Debate  

I have spoken to a friend of mine in town, a doctor, and he has told me that there is no aspartame in the oral typhoid vaccine in Australia. As this ingredient has a high chance of causing an anaphylactic reaction in people, it is not allowed to be added to the vaccine in this country. ... ... He was quoting from his pharmaceutical index. ... ... In Australia, they must list every ingredient, including ingredients that may only be present in trace amounts. ... ... I agree, I think people should be fully informed about what exactly is in vaccines. ... ... Unfortunately there are those that distort the danger ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Drug watchdog halts injections after adverse reaction by spudlydoo  3y   668  Vaccination Debate  

Mira I appreciate your opinion, and can see how this website would appear to be informative. They do have a lot of newspaper articles. Unfortunately they do not present both sides of the issue equally, and there is a lot of misinformation on this site, although well disguised. ... ... I also realise that this article was not presented by the website you linked too, as an article in favour of vaccine safety. ... ... I guess we will have to agree to disagree on the value of the website. ... ... There is a great deal of good information on this site at well, thoroughly researched, and presented well. ... ... h ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: What is a credible source of info? by spudlydoo  3y   2,254  Vaccination Debate  C  

Mira, you are correct, we each will have our own view, but I don’t believe we have to state that view, in detail, over and over again. We can argue nothing here, but our own opinion, because any website that is linked too, is not going to be accepted by the other side of this debate as credible. ... ... There are some very obviously biased websites, and some that pretend to be non-biased, but are anyway. That’s why I prefer to get most of my information outside of the internet, form sources that are easily verified as being truthful. ... ... The internet is a very limited means of communication, par ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: How do you decide whether a website is credible? by spudlydoo  3y   2,152  Vaccination Debate  C  

Mira, be careful how many times you post a link to this site, it is considered spamming to post a link to a website in every post. ... ... spud   [End]

• Video Embedded Getting the point. by spudlydoo  3y   354  Vaccination Debate  

The past 6 months have been ups and downs. The short of it: I have had severe insomnia seasonally since getting my first dental fillings and the type 1 diabetes that followed. The fillings are den ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Re: by spudlydoo  3y   2,236  Vaccination Debate  C  

You’ve pointed out nothing of the sort, you merely try and distract from your lack of argument by attacking me personally. ... ... You constantly bang on about liquid truth, which comes from the christianity debate forum, and is in regards to religious beliefs. I do not believe in absolute truth, in regards to religious belief, I think everyone has their own truth when it comes to religious belief. Each person’s truth in regards to religious or spiritual beliefs, is equally as valid as anyone else’s. ... ... Hope that clears up any confusion that people reading Bf’s constant reference to liquid tr ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: by spudlydoo  3y   2,131  Vaccination Debate  C  

Bf is referring to the article on the myth of toxins in vaccines, that I posted on this forum. Here is the link again, in case you missed it. ... ... http://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/index.php/toxic-myths-about-vaccines/#more-9 ... ... ... spud   [End]

• Re: Aspartame in oral typhoid vaccines? by spudlydoo  3y   1,626  Vaccination Debate  

Fortunately, whether you think its a bad choice or not, you don’t get to make that choice for anyone but yourself. Its wonderful to live in a country where these decisions are left to the individual. ... ... spud ...   [End]

• Re: Drug watchdog halts injections after adverse reaction by spudlydoo  3y   631  Vaccination Debate  

I think this is fantastic, it shows that the agencies that are required to look into any adverse effects of vaccines are doing their job, and doing it well. ... ... Thank you for posting this Mira. ... ... spud   [End]

• Re: by spudlydoo  3y   2,367  Vaccination Debate  C  

Why does it bother you so much that I don’t agree with your views? Your posts are increasingly rude and are a personal attack on me, rather than on any information. ... ... I change my stance or view when I discover information that disproves a view or stance I may have held before. I keep an open mind, and use critical thinking to determine whether information is correct or false. I also use critical thinking to determine whether information is being twisted and spun to suit an agenda. ... ... As for vaccination, I have never held the view that people should not be vaccinated, if that is what they ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: by spudlydoo  3y   2,181  Vaccination Debate  C  

Where is the contradiction Bf, in either my messages or stance? ... ... Anyway, its not about me, or you for that matter, its about information. People can make up their own minds what they want to believe. ... ... BTW, my posting history is available to anyone who wants to read it, lol, its pretty long though. ... ... spud   [End]

• Re: by spudlydoo  3y   1,217  Vaccination Debate  

No-one in your country is forced to be vaccinated, but thankfully the majority of people see the value in vaccination, and are not swayed by the fear mongering and lies of the anti-vaccination movement. ... ... ... ... spud   [End]

• Re: by spudlydoo  3y   2,147  Vaccination Debate  C  

You would believe that, it fits your view, I do not. ... ... This website is a barely veiled attempt to portray an anti-vaccination site as credible. It has obviously fooled you. ... ... IMO the website is full of misinformation, I’m sure others can make up their own minds. ... ... spud   [End]

• Re: by spudlydoo  3y   2,116  Vaccination Debate  C  

I’ll leave it up to the people who read the article to form their own opinion. ... ... I found the article to be useful and informative, but did not expect it to impress anyone who already has their views set in concrete, who will never accept anything as valid, that doesn’t suit their own cognitive bias. ... ... spud   [End]

• Re: The Taste That Kills by neurosurgeon Russell Blaylock, M.D by spudlydoo  3y   1,530  Vaccination Debate  

Excellent book, one I’ve also read and would recommend. ... ... spud   [End]

• Re: Aspartame in oral typhoid vaccines? by spudlydoo  3y   1,620  Vaccination Debate  

You are correct, and that is exactly why I don’t drink diet drinks or eat diet food, with artificial sweeteners. ... ... ”The dose makes the poison” and the minuscule amount in an oral vaccine, (that is not forced on anyone), compared to the amount of this particular poison in food and drinks, among other uses, is insignificant. ... ... Again, it is up to the individual to decide whether they wish to have the vaccine, or not. People are very capable of making up their own minds, given all the information. ... ... Personally, I would rather have the oral vaccine, even if it contained aspartame, then incre ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re:There are aborted Humans babies in Vaccines by spudlydoo  3y   1,003  Vaccination Debate  

lol, lots of emotive words and melodramatic phrases, but no substance or evidence. ... ... spud   [End]

• Re: Aspartame in typhoid vaccines? by spudlydoo  3y   1,578  Vaccination Debate  

This is the leaflet that comes with the vaccine, and aspartame is not listed in the ingredients. Nor is any warning given to those that may be allergic to aspartame. ... ... http://www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au/bhcv2/bhcmed.nsf/pages/cscvivot/$File/cscvivot.pdf ... ... We have very strict laws on labelling, and consumer information in Australia, and if this vaccine contained aspartame, and an allergic person had and adverse reaction to this oral vaccine, and was not warned of its presence, this would leave the drug company open to legal action, and investigation by the dept of consumer affairs, and th ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Aspartame in oral typhoid vaccines? by spudlydoo  3y   1,609  Vaccination Debate  

I have had a look at several websites, and aspartame is not listed on the ingredients of this particular vaccine, so it is interesting that this particular website warns people who are allergic to aspartame to not have the oral vaccine. I’ll check this out with my friend, an immunologist, and see if she can shed any light on this, she has access to a lot more information than I do. I’ll post any info I find. ... ... Even if this oral vaccine contains a minute amount of aspartame, IMO it is unlikely to pose any real danger, (unless of course the person is allergic), as the amount of aspartame a ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: CDC, Sciencebasedmedicine, Gorski, Skeptoid? by spudlydoo  3y   1,240  Vaccination Debate  

Agreed. ... ... I would also encourage people to research off the internet as well, check out the local library, go to the local university, talk to people who are knowledgeable, and are actually working in the area of interest. Think critically, and verify information, and credibility, where ever possible. ... ... spud   [End]

• Re: CDC, Sciencebasedmedicine, Gorski, Skeptoid? by spudlydoo  3y   1,284  Vaccination Debate  

Misinformation is misinformation, whether its a little or a lot, so yes it is important to correct these things, as it all points to credibility. ... ... I’m well aware of your views on the websites I linked to, but this is merely your opinion, and should be treated as such, by those researching information, and should not be taken as evidence of anything but the fact that you have an opinion. ... ... People can judge for themselves the veracity of any websites linked to, in the posts on this forum. ... ... Again, its a matter for the individual. ... ... spud ... ... ... ... ...   [End]

• Re: by spudlydoo  3y   2,277  Vaccination Debate  C  

I wasn’t making a sweeping generalisation. ... ... I was saying that IMO this website is full of lies. ... ... spud   [End]

• Re: Look up individual components in vaccines - (aspartame) by spudlydoo  3y   2,299  Vaccination Debate  C  

I doubt that very much, and have never suggested it either. ... ... I’m lucky in that I know many scientists personally, and have worked in the government sector for many years, so I’m fully aware that there is corruption, particularly on a corporate level. ... ... This doesn’t mean that all scientists, doctors, or government departments are corrupt, but it does mean that all information should be questioned, and preferably independently verified. ... ... From my experience the majority of scientists and researchers are honest people, and are interested in the data, not the agenda. ... ... spud   [retrieve this message]

• Re: by spudlydoo  3y   1,263  Vaccination Debate  

Nowhere does it say that it ”isn’t” a complete list. ... ... Believe who you like, but do your research so you are fully informed. ... ... spud   [End]

• Re: by spudlydoo  3y   2,179  Vaccination Debate  C  

I do have my evidence that the website is full of lies, and disinformation. Its up to you who you trust, if you want to believe this website, or those that promote anti-vaccination, thats entirely your deal. ... ... I’m not here to try and change the minds of those that have fixed their views in concrete. I post on here because I want to provide a different viewpoint, and encourage people to use critical thinking, and research for themselves, from credible sources, rather than blindly follow. ... ... I’m happy to provide information to those that are genuinely interested. ... ... spud ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Look up individual components in vaccines - (aspartame) by spudlydoo  3y   2,235  Vaccination Debate  C  

This website has an agenda, and is an anti-vaccine website. So I do not trust the information presented there, unless I can verify its credibility elsewhere, where there is no agenda. ... ... Whether to vaccinate or not, is an individual choice, and should remain that way. Those who choose to vaccinate, take risks, those who choose not to vaccinate, take risks. What people don’t have the right to do, is endanger the lives of others. ... ... If the anti-vaccine promoters have to rely on lying, to try and push their agenda, then their cause is lost. ... ... Lying is exactly what they are doing, IMO. ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: by spudlydoo  3y   2,198  Vaccination Debate  C  

More conspiracy sites, with dis-information, and lies. ... ... spud   [End]

• Re: Look up individual components in vaccines, with references by spudlydoo  3y   2,233  Vaccination Debate  C  

If you want to know what these ingredients are, I would suggest getting some chemistry and biology books from your local library, or if you trust internet information, simply google the ingredients. Personally, I would trust a chemistry book, over an internet site any day, as there is no agenda with a text book, just information. ... ... It comes down to who you trust, (as I think you pointed out in a previous post). I don’t trust conspiracy sites, or propaganda sites, as the information is not correct, and delivered in such a way, that it tries to elicit an emotional response, and the promoter ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: No dots to connect! by spudlydoo  3y   1,247  Vaccination Debate  

lol, that is the funniest thing I’ve heard this morning. I’m sure there are wealthy people who want to depopulate the world, but whether they are actually doing this is something else entirely. (unless your into conspiracy theories). I’m sure there are quite a few poor people who would also like to see a drop in population as well. ... ... lol!! ... ... spud   [End]

• Re: by spudlydoo  3y   1,269  Vaccination Debate  

Not hypocritical in any way Bf, totally in line with how I think of anti-vaccine promoters, and NWO conspiracy nutters. ... ... spud   [End]

• Re: Look up individual components in vaccines, with references by spudlydoo  3y   2,253  Vaccination Debate  C  

Here is the CDC site for vaccine ingredients and additives. ... ... http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbook/downloads/appendices/B/excipient-table-1.pdf ... ... http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbook/downloads/appendices/B/excipient-table-2.pdf ... ... spud   [End]

• Re: by spudlydoo  3y   1,299  Vaccination Debate  

This is the CDC list of vaccine ingredients, and there is no aspartame listed as an additive or ingredient for Typhim Vi. ... ... http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbook/downloads/appendices/B/excipient-table-2.pdf ... ... Typhim Vi is a vaccine for typhoid, and not part of the regular vaccine schedule for children. ... ... If you want to avoid aspartame, don’t drink diet soft drinks, or eat diet foot, if it contains artificial sweeteners. This is what aspartame is used for. ... ... I didn’t mention anything about ”vaccinating our muscles”, I was simply correcting your misinformation, that vaccines are inje ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: What I dont understand.... by spudlydoo  3y   1,138  MMS Debate  

Well said, and I completely agree. ... ... Critical thinking does not crowd out and aspects of possibility, or visionary thinking, but it gives a person the ability to make informed decisions, instead of being conned by the cunning and immoral scammers, like JH. ... ... spud   [End]

• Re: by spudlydoo  3y   1,337  Vaccination Debate  

Do you have any evidence of aspartame being an ingredient of some vaccines? ... ... BTW, vaccines are not injected directly into the bloodstream, they are injected into muscle. ... ... ... spud   [End]

• Re: No dots to connect! by spudlydoo  3y   1,438  Vaccination Debate  

The blog is simply more opinion, and evidence of nothing except that the blog writer believes the same things as other NWO believers. ... ... The guide stones, circa 1979, are supposed to prove what? ... ... spud ... ...   [End]

• Re: Flu Vaccine Ingredients by spudlydoo  3y   1,122  Vaccination Debate  

Do you have any actual proof of this, besides a comment from a propagandist? ... ... spud   [End]

• Re:There are no aborted Humans in Vaccines by spudlydoo  3y   1,168  Vaccination Debate  

Very melodramatic, and emotional, but wrong. ... ... Cell lines from aborted foetuses, (although whether these foetuses were electively or naturally aborted, is unknown, because stillborn and miscarried foetuses are termed aborted, as well as foetuses that are electively aborted), were used in research, and so what? ... ... Human DNA is everywhere and inside every one of us, even DNA that is not our own, you drink and breath in the DNA of dead humans every day. This argument that somehow this is dangerous is ridiculous. ... ... Do you have any proof that cosmetics use freshly aborted foetuses? (please qu ...   [retrieve this message]

• Toxic myths about vaccines. by spudlydoo  3y   674  Vaccination Debate  

http://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/index.php/toxic-myths-about-vaccines/#more-9 ... ... ... Toxic myths about vaccines ... Published by David Gorski under Public Health,Science and Medicine,Science and the Media,Vaccines ... ... Ever since there have been vaccines, there has been an antivaccination movement. It began shortly after Edward Jenner discovered how to use the weaker cowpox virus to induce long-lasting immunity to smallpox, there has been resistance to the concept of vaccination, a resistance that continues to this very day. Reasons for this resistance have ranged from religious, to fear of i ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Aborted Fetuses in Vaccines by spudlydoo  3y   1,208  Vaccination Debate  

Another good article showing the idiocy of the anti-vaccine argument. ... ... http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/2010/04/when_right_wing_nuts_try_to_do_science.php ... ... Scroll down the page to the info on anti-vaccine claims. ... ... spud   [End]

• Re: Aborted Fetuses in Vaccines by spudlydoo  3y   1,220  Vaccination Debate  

... http://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/index.php/the-other-anti-vaccinationists/#more-4920 ... ... ... The Other Anti-Vaccinationists ... Published by Steven Novella under Vaccines ... ... Those with an anti-vaccine ideology come from various starting points. There are those who just hate vaccines – because they don’t trust the system, they don’t like the idea of injecting something into their children, or they blame vaccines for their child’s illness or disorder. There is also the “mercury militia” – those who blame environmental mercury for all ills, and whose attention was drawn to vaccines through th ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Aborted Fetuses in Vaccines by spudlydoo  3y   1,297  Vaccination Debate  

They are talking about cell lines taken from aborted foetuses, used during research into vaccines. No different from cells or for that matter, cadavers used in medical research for many reasons. ... ... The foetuses were not aborted for the sole purpose of using the cell lines, and there is no evidence that these were electively aborted foetuses, or naturally aborted foetuses. ... ... This is one of the oldest and most debunked, anti-vaccine ploy. ... ... spud   [End]

• Re: by spudlydoo  3y   1,465  Vaccination Debate  

People in developing countries do have a choice whether they accept vaccination or not, there is no forcing of people to be vaccinated. This is something the anti-vaccine people seem to forget. ... ... If you have a look at the many different programs that Bill Gates supports, you’ll see that he supports many programs that help people in practical ways, as well as supporting vaccination. Clean water programs, food and agriculture, education, the list is lengthy. ... ... Anti-vaccination promoters, don’t give a hoot about the people of the developing world IMO, they don’t care if the people in their ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: o/t by spudlydoo  3y   1,051  The Truth in Medicin   R

Hi MamaCP, ... ... Candida overgrowth is seen most in what is commonly called thrush, or yeast infection. It is usually confined to the skin or mucus membranes, including the nose, mouth, throat, vagina, and penis. These infections are easily treated with natural medicines, probiotics, anti fungals and even good live yogurt. Having healthy gut flora, will keep candida in check. Hv has some very good ideas on how to achieve and keep healthy gut flora, this will help prevent candida overgrowth. ... ... Candida is a normal part of the oral and intestinal flora of human beings, so anyone aiming to comp ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: o/t by spudlydoo  3y   902  The Truth in Medicin   R

Hi, I have only seen 2 cases where the patient had hepatic hemangioma, in both cases the hemangioma produced no symptoms during the patients life, and were only found on post mortem examination. Both cases were women over 65 years of age, and neither contained any evidence at all of candida. ... ... I have never seen a case of systemic candida during my time working for the coroner, and I believe it is quite rare, contrary to what I read on CZ. ... ... Candida overgrowth is quite common though, particularly in people with a suppressed immune system, whether this is through immune suppressing drugs, ...   [retrieve this message]

• Good to see you feeling better Hv :) n/m by spudlydoo  3y   1,082  The Truth in Medicin  

• Re: More zonifiable ignorance. by spudlydoo  3y   931  The Truth in Medicin  

Hi Hv, You can apparently cure everything, if you just drink paper pulp bleach, or pool shock chemicals. ... ... I think it is immoral to have support forums promoting this quackery. I guess the WM doesn’t take the motto at the top of the curezone page very seriously. ... ... I, for one, am very glad there are people such as yourself, and as few others, that actually take the time to post credible information, explaining the very real dangers with some of the chemicals and protocols promoted here. ... ... Keep up the good work :) ... ... ”Illegitimis non carborundum” ... ... spud   [End]

• Re: What I dont understand.... by spudlydoo  3y   1,244  MMS Debate  

I can see from your posts that you have already been taken in by the various supporters of JH, that is entirely your deal, but neither of the doctors whose names you mentioned are researchers, and both have not published anything concerning sodium chlorite, that has been verified, repeated, or peer reviewed. Internet sales sites, and youtube videos don’t count as credible. ... ... ... As I’ve said, and my numbered friend has said, JH and his supporters have had 14 years to prove their claims, of sodium chlorite being a cure all for diseases. They have failed in being able to provide any proof. ... ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: What I dont understand.... by spudlydoo  3y   1,134  MMS Debate  

Wanting as much credible information, and proof, as possible, before acting, is not being sceptical, it is using critical thinking. If there are credible tests that show that the claims of the promoters of this product are correct, then I would accept that. As of now, I have not seen any credible evidence to support the claims. ... ... ... If ”John’s” dentist were to run some tests, and identified him/herself, and published those tests, so that they could be verified, repeated and reviewed, then I see no reason not to trust the results. ”John” could remain anonymous, as most test subjects are not ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: What I dont understand.... by spudlydoo  3y   1,080  MMS Debate  

I don’t have any idea if ”John” had a jaw bone infection in the first place, or whether it was cured with sodium chlorite, or even if ”John” is an actual person, or if this ”John” is a stooge of the scammers, and writes up testimonials to try and flog the product to those gullible enough to take anonymous internet testimony as reliable evidence. ... ... Same goes for ”the single Mum with MRSA”, could be anybody, could be nobody. ... ... Anonymous internet testimonies are useless in terms of being credible and verifiable evidence, and should be treated as such by any person that can think objectivel ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: o/t by spudlydoo  3y   759  The Truth in Medicin  

Hi CargoS, I worked for the coroners dept, as a pathologist for 6 years. So ask away :) ... ... spud   [End]

• Re: What I dont understand.... by spudlydoo  3y   1,159  MMS Debate  

Why would someone waste time on money, testing sodium chlorite, when there are better chemicals to use internally, ... ones that have been tested, and approved for human use? ... ... Personally I would rather see time and money spent on proving the efficacy of natural medicines, than more testing on chemicals. ... ... As for the future, it would be wonderful to see JH in jail for his crimes, where he can no longer harm others. ... ... spud   [End]

• Re: Gates trying to build a stairway to Heaven? by spudlydoo  3y   1,071  Vaccination Debate  

The nuclear problems in Japan are mostly due to a natural disaster, earthquake and tsunami, and its unlikely that the nuclear disaster would have occurred if the natural disaster had not taken place. ... ... That being said, I do not agree with building more nuclear power stations, and think that the existing ones should be safely decommissioned, (which is actually happening in many countries). ... ... Bill Gates is entitled to his opinion, just as anyone else is, and regardless of how wrong people may think he is. ... ... I think vaccinations have their place, and have saved many millions of lives, an ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: What I dont understand.... by spudlydoo  3y   1,145  MMS Debate  

There doesn’t seem to be much interest in this chemical as a mouthwash or for topical use. Sodium chlorite is an antiseptic, that is not the issue. There are better antiseptics for human use. Plain old saltwater is a great mouthwash, with no danger of harming yourself either. Salt water also makes a fantastic eye wash. ... ... It is the claims that this sodium chlorite, is some kind of cure all, that is the problem. ... ... They’ve had 14 years to ”investigate further” and have come up with nothing to support the claims that JH and his fellow scammers are making. Long enough IMO. There will always b ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: What I dont understand.... by spudlydoo  3y   1,149  MMS Debate  

I don’t think there is much serious interest in this chemical, as a treatment for illness, only from people who want to make money from this scam. ... ... I’ve seen all the excuses, particularly the ones you’ve posted, take away the excuses, and your left with a scam, and a bunch of immoral, and unethical people, pushing the scam. ... ... spud ... ...   [End]

• Re: Great post by Grassman by spudlydoo  3y   858  The Truth in Medicin  

Thanks for reposting this :) ... ... It was wasted in the garbage can. ... ... spud   [End]

• Re: Gates trying to build a stairway to Heaven? by spudlydoo  3y   1,025  Vaccination Debate  

I agree, I would love to see more aid to developing countries, particularly where the people being given the aid, are encouraged to determine for themselves what that aid is spent on, not politicians, who have a tendency to be corrupt. Then if they decide they want clean water sources, better food or housing, or vaccinations, the decision would be theirs. ... ... Unfortunately, that is not what happens today, most aid is tied to political, religious, or corporate strings attached. Personally, I think it would be a wonderful world, if people were not so selfish, and simply gave without an agenda ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: What I dont understand.... by spudlydoo  3y   1,276  MMS Debate  

I’ve seen no credible information that says sodium chlorite does anything at all, but make people sick, when ingested. Its industrial uses are well known, so do not need discussing further. ... ... I don’t see much point in discussing anonymous internet testimonies, as they are worthless as evidence, and highly subjective, and that is assuming that they are in fact real. Unfortunately, that is all anyone pushing this chemical as some sort of cure, has, to try and make a case for this scam. ... ... As my numbered friend has said, Jim Humble and the pushers of this scam, have had 14 years to come up w ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Gates trying to build a stairway to Heaven? by spudlydoo  3y   856  Vaccination Debate  

Yep, agreed, having a strong immune system is usually better than having a weak one, and I’ve personally said this many times. ... ... I’ve also said that whether to vaccinate, or not, is a personal choice, and people need to accept the responsibility for adverse outcomes from either choice. (from what I have researched, I haven’t found any countries that force vaccination on people, but am open to evidence to the contrary if it exists). ... ... Its a matter of probability, of judging the odds. Being fully and honestly informed of the various pro’s and con’s is vitally important. ... ... Personally I d ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: What I dont understand.... by spudlydoo  3y   1,107  MMS Debate  

... ... Any proof of this? ... ... As for discussing oxidation and blood oxygen levels, we can discuss this further if you wish, privately. This forum is for debating the claims of Jim Humble and the effects, and dangers of MMS. ... ... spud   [End]

• Re: Gates trying to build a stairway to Heaven? by spudlydoo  3y   977  Vaccination Debate  

It depends on the type of disease, as well as the strength of the immune system. ... ... Vaccinations work well because they introduce the immune system to various inert pathogens, so the immune system is able to recognise those pathogens, when encountered. ... ... Spanish flu was not an isolated or rare instance of healthy people being infected and killed by a virus. It has and is happening today. ... ... Bechamp’s work was ground breaking, and many have built on his work over the last century. ... ... I actually think it is just as important to help people in developing countries, to have clean water, bet ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Gates trying to build a stairway to Heaven? by spudlydoo  3y   1,034  Vaccination Debate  

Clean water and nutrition are factors in maintaining a healthy body. ... ... Your assertion about healthy people not being susceptible to disease is wrong though. Healthy people are just as likely to contract disease, but they have a better chance of having better outcomes, than those that are unhealthy. ... ... With some diseases, such as influenza, having a healthy immune system, can be detrimental, rather than a benefit. ... ... Anyone interested can have a look at the death rate among healthy individuals, during the 1918 spanish flu pandemic. ... ... ... ... spud   [End]

• Re: What I dont understand.... by spudlydoo  3y   1,177  MMS Debate  

You are indeed correct Tom, the earlier forms of this scam, seem to have been the same as MMS, this has been discredited by the makers of ”vitamin O”, and now they are flogging electrified sea water. At least electrified sea water, although hurting the hip pocket of those that are gullible enough to buy it, wont damage them physically by ingestion. ... ... Wonder how many people die or become extremely ill, from taking this product, instead of seeking good natural treatments. ... ... The people flogging this scam, as well as MMS, have no morals, or ethics, and are completely without conscience. ... ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: What I dont understand.... by spudlydoo  3y   1,125  MMS Debate  

Your suggested experiment has already been debunked so many times that it would take a lot of time to cut and paste the sources, or reference from biology texts, so I’ll leave it to you to research for yourself. ... ... There is so much pseudo-scientific nonsense surrounding the product ”vitamin O” and ”MMS”, that sounds plausible, unless a person actually has a good basic knowledge of biology and chemistry. I hope everyone that visits the sales sites, also does a bit of research on more reputable sites, and are not fooled by the ”sciencey” sounding rubbish that the sales sites use to reel peop ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: What I dont understand.... by spudlydoo  3y   1,219  MMS Debate  

Vitamin O = sodium chloride (salt), water, with an electrical current passed through it. Sold to people as a miracle treatment. ... ... The only thing this supposed supplement is good for, is parting fools from their money. Its even more ingenious than selling paper pulp bleach as a cure all. All you need to produce this miracle is sea water and a source of electrical current. Put these very cheap ingredients in a bottle, and sell it for 1000’s of times what the actual cost is. What a scam! ... ... http://www.natural-remedies-review.com/vitamin-o.html ... ... http://www.independent.co.uk/news/the-o2-bar ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: What I dont understand.... by spudlydoo  3y   1,129  MMS Debate  

Vitamin O ... ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin_O ... ... ... ... http://www.medterms.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=13072 ... ... ... Vitamin O is sodium chloride, NaCl, or common table salt. ... ... It is not sodium chlorite. ... ... This from R-Garden, (the ones that produced the study you posted), the non-peer reviewed study. I should add that R-garden produce and market this salt water, as ”vitamin O”, and have not published this study so that the results can be tested and peer reviewed. ... ... Q. – What are the ingredients in “Vitamin O”? ... A. – “Vitamin O” contains intact oxygen molecules in a liquid solu ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: What I dont understand.... by spudlydoo  3y   1,046  MMS Debate  

This is a study done on a product called ”Vitamin 0”, not MMS or sodium chlorite. This study was conducted by the promoters of this product, on a small sample group. The study has not been peer reviewed. ... ... The results are interesting, and certainly worth further investigation. ... ... As far as MMS is concerned, there is no relevance. ... ... Perhaps you should be promoting ”vitamin 0” instead Tom. ... ... spud   [End]

• Re: What I dont understand.... by spudlydoo  3y   1,036  MMS Debate  

This is an old argument, I do not have to drink poison to know it will harm me, I do not have to jump off a cliff to know the likely outcome. So I do not have to ingest bleach, or pool shock chemicals, to know it will harm me either. ... ... If you would like to know whether it is harmful to ingest these industrial chemicals, just have a look at the MSDS data sheets. ... ... spud ...   [End]

• Re: What I dont understand.... by spudlydoo  3y   1,016  MMS Debate  

Curezone is supposed to be about educating instead of medicating, so the MMS product has no credible place on this website. ... ... I would like to see both the MMS support forum and the debate forum removed from this site altogether, then CZ would be true to its motto. ... ... If you want to discuss the use of sodium chlorite as a medication, then you are free to do so. I haven’t seen any study yet that shows that ingesting this chemical has any benefit at all for human health, so if you have some information please post it. (no anonymous testimonies, or testing on animals or in petri dishes, pleas ...   [retrieve this message]

• Video Embedded Re: doc10 to spud... by spudlydoo  3y   1,119  Vaccination Debate  

The past 6 months have been ups and downs. The short of it: I have had severe insomnia seasonally since getting my first dental fillings and the type 1 diabetes that followed. The fillings are den ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Re: doc10 to spud... by spudlydoo  3y   1,172  Vaccination Debate  

Totally agree. ... ... It is a good thing that there is a great deal of research going on at the moment, into the various correlations, and ASD. ... ... Early intervention with behavioural therapy, is the best way of helping children with ASD, at this time, and there have been some very good results with this therapy. ... ... More research will mean more answers, (as well as more questions I’m sure), and this may lead to better treatments. ... ... spud   [End]

• Re: doc10 to spud... by spudlydoo  3y   1,091  Vaccination Debate  

I’m stating what I believe to be true, which is what everyone in this discussion, and on this website does, including you in your post. ... ... That’s what debate is about, I’m sure you think you are right and I am wrong, just as I think you are wrong an I am right. It doesn’t mean that either of us cannot learn, or respect the view of the other. ... ... I have both learnt from your posts, and respect your view, and appreciate that you are polite and civil in your replies :) ... ... I have enjoyed our discussion, and wish you all the best also. ... ... spud ...   [End]

• Re: doc10 to spud... by spudlydoo  3y   1,116  Vaccination Debate  

You are correct 136232. Parents in Australia are encouraged to vaccinate their children, but are not forced to. ... ... They have the choice of whether to vaccinate their children, and have them accepted into the vast majority of schools and day care centres, or to not vaccinate their children, and find schools and day care centres that do not require vaccination. ... ... They will not be charged with any sort of criminal act, if they choose not to vaccinate. ... ... As for vaccines causing ASD, of which Asperger’s syndrome is a part, there is a weak correlation between the onset of Autistic behaviour, ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: doc10 to spud... by spudlydoo  3y   1,048  Vaccination Debate  

I do not, and have never, said that children should be forcibly vaccinated, in fact, I have said the opposite. ... ... The rest of your post is personal attack, bullsh*t, and vocal ignorance, so I wont bother addressing it. ... ... ... spud ...   [End]

• Re: doc10 to spud... by spudlydoo  3y   1,060  Vaccination Debate  

I am absolutely making a judgement call, that the parents of the unvaccinated children were selfish. The baby that died was too young to have a developed immune system, and too young to receive a vaccination, so was not vaccinated. The other children in the day care centre were vaccinated. No vaccinated child contracted the disease. ... ... Thankfully laws have now changed, and unvaccinated children, (except for babies too young to be vaccinated), will not be allowed to attend day care centres. So tragedies, such as the death of my friend’s baby, will be less likely to occur. ... ... Parents do have ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: doc10 to spud... by spudlydoo  3y   1,062  Vaccination Debate  

My comment was not about people not giving, there can be selfish reasons for giving, as much as altruistic ones. ... ... I don’t agree with forced vaccinations, but I do agree with not allowing unvaccinated children to attend mainstream schools, where they could pass on diseases to those that are too young to be vaccinated, or those who are immune compromised. Those selfish parents who did not immunise the children, who passed on whooping cough to my friend’s 6 week old infant, and the day care centre that allowed unvaccinated children to attend, are being forced to take responsibility for the ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: doc10 to spud... by spudlydoo  3y   1,054  Vaccination Debate  

Why are you in the vaccination debate forum, if you aren’t trying to debate vaccinations? ... ... My argument will be the same, as I have seen nothing in this forum that would make me think differently, perhaps the anti-vaccination crowd, have nothing more to say, and just give the same argument over and over. ... ... That’s just fine, but shows that their arguments are not a serious attempt at debate, just an attempt at pushing their world veiw. ... ... I’m not here to convince anyone either, but just to put out information that balances the issue. If people are going to make decisions about vaccination ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: doc10 to spud... by spudlydoo  3y   1,139  Vaccination Debate  

What is wonderful, is that you and I live in countries where we can make up our own minds, with little risk of having to deal with the consequences of those decisions. ... ... We live in a selfish society. ... ... spud   [End]

• Re: What I dont understand.... by spudlydoo  3y   980  MMS Debate  

Unfortunately Tom, we are not talking about other protocols that cause oxidisation, and the effectiveness of these protocols, we are talking about ”MMS”, and the claims made by JH and his followers. ... ... Should there be research on whether sodium chlorite can benefit human health, perhaps, if there are benefits that cannot be produced with other products. ... ... spud ... ... ...   [End]

• Re: doc10 to spud... by spudlydoo  3y   1,181  Vaccination Debate  

My friends, and those people I know, have suffered very badly from contracting preventable diseases. Through no fault of their own. To say that they were seriously immune deficient, (when you have no idea what their immune status is or was), is flippant, and dismissive of the real pain that these people have suffered. In particular my friend who lost her 6 week old baby to whooping cough. ... ... A person’s immune system, can only deal with pathogens it knows. A disease which is unknown, and that the body cannot respond to quick enough, can cause damage and death. ... ... Perhaps people who do not ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: doc10 to spud... by spudlydoo  3y   1,072  Vaccination Debate  

Thanks for the suggestion. I hope someone who suffers from depression or anxiety can find help in the book. ... ... I don’t really understand what you mean by us both ”being stuck here” though. I was under the impression that we were discussing vaccination, and the pro’s and con’s of this action. ... ... I understand your view, I just don’t agree with it. This is a difference of opinion, not ”being stuck”. ... ... I always enjoy our discussions, even though we may not agree on the issues. ... ... spud ... ... ... ...   [End]

• Re: doc10 to spud... by spudlydoo  3y   1,077  Vaccination Debate  

In order to produce a vaccine, researchers have to know what causes the various diseases they want to vaccinate against. ... ... Bad sanitation does not cause disease, it may provide an environment in which disease can be spread, but it is bacteria, or viruses, that cause diseases that there are vaccinations for. ... ... Good hygiene, as well as isolating those infected with a disease, certainly helps stop disease from spreading as much as it would without good hygiene. ... ... spud   [End]

• Re: doc10 to spud... by spudlydoo  3y   1,079  Vaccination Debate  

Vaccines do provide immunity, there is a wealth of information and studies to prove this. Are they 100% effective all the time, no. ... ... Vaccines do not tear down the immune system. ... ... I’m very glad your friends children survived whooping cough, but that in no way negates the death of children who continue to die of this horrible, and preventable disease. ... ... Personally, I would not want my child to suffer through diseases, that could have very damaging effects, if they didn’t have to. My own daughter had a very severe case of chicken pox, (before there was a vaccine available), she has had v ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: doc10 to spud... by spudlydoo  3y   1,125  Vaccination Debate  

IMO it is you that is wrong, and cannot see the reality of a world without vaccinations. Those people who have never seen the devastation and tragedy, that diseases such as smallpox, polio and whooping cough, can cause, do not understand that this would be the reality for them as well, if it wasn’t for vaccinations. ... ... I have seen what occurs when there is little or no vaccination, in poor countries, first hand. I’ve also seen the results of people being infected with preventable diseases, because of people refusing to vaccinate their children, and not having enough responsibility or sense ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: doc10 to spud... by spudlydoo  3y   1,108  Vaccination Debate  

The difference is, is that there is no evidence to support the theory that Autism is caused by vaccines, so it is not a credible comparison. ... ... There is plenty of evidence that shows that vaccination does prevent illness, such as whooping cough. There is also a very high chance of adverse outcomes and death, from people contracting whooping cough. Particularly in very young babies. ... ... We do not have natural immunity to any of the diseases that we have vaccinations for today. People just simply died, or suffered adverse effects, such as blindness, crippling, etc, in the past. ... ... We don’t ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: by spudlydoo  3y   765  Politics Debate  

I own and run a successful business in my own country, and face the same costs as every other business. If I needed to get a loan to pay my employees, every week, and couldn’t meet my financial obligations, then I wouldn’t continue with the business, because it would obviously not be a viable concern. Not arrogance, just good business sense. ... ... Good business sense applies in a good as well as a bad economy. ... ... spud ... ... ...   [End]

• Re: doc10 to spud... by spudlydoo  3y   1,120  Vaccination Debate  

I’m glad you were one of the lucky people who didn’t suffer any ill effects from those diseases. ... ... Myself, my Daughter, my Grandchildren, my Partner, my siblings and all the people I know personally, had vaccines, and none suffered any ill effects at all. Just like billions of other people on the planet. ... ... Neither personal stories make a case for or against vaccination, both personal stories simply mean we were lucky. ... ... Whether to vaccinate or not, is a decision based on probability. The odds are pretty good that an individual will not suffer adverse effects from being vaccinated. The ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: doc10 to spud... by spudlydoo  3y   1,115  Vaccination Debate  

I’ve seen my friend’s newborn baby die of whooping cough, children blind and deaf from measles, scarred from chicken pox, boys sterile from mumps, babies deformed for a mother contracting rubella, many people who are crippled because they contracted polio before there was a vaccine. I guess its only ”unremarkable” to those who are lucky enough not to suffer, or see, the worst effects of these diseases. Much like those many millions of people who have suffered no ill effects from vaccines at all, and think that getting a vaccine is pretty ”unremarkable”. ... ... I don’t need scare tactics from ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: What I dont understand.... by spudlydoo  3y   889  MMS Debate  

The support forum is only dangerous to those that do not think before ingesting industrial chemicals. IMO it has no place on Curezone, the motto of which is ”Educating Instead of Medicating”, and ingesting paper pulp bleach, or pool shock chemicals, believing that ”medicating” with these chemicals is going to cure anything at all, should not be part of curezone support forums, if this site is to have any credibility at all. ... ... Suggesting people drink industrial chemicals, is no better than giving them pharmaceuticals, in fact its worse. With pharmaceuticals at least there is legal recours ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: by spudlydoo  3y   736  Politics Debate  

Same old same old. Thinking a rise in the minimum wage will bankrupt business is the old way of thinking, and while people cling to these useless concepts the economy will continue to fail, as a whole. ... ... A business that cannot pay a rise in the ”minimum wage”, without failing, deserves to fail, or to have never been started in the first place. ... ... Anyone who has ever owned an operated a successful business would understand this, its very simple really. ... ... A rise in the minimum wage is a good thing, but either way it will not save the US economy, sadly. ... ... Changes in macro-economic polici ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: by spudlydoo  3y   681  Politics Debate  

The failed ideas of the ”trickle down effect”, or of giving tax breaks to the wealthy encourages jobs growth, or that economic rationalism is ethical, or that raising the minimum wage will bankrupt businesses. No amount of rationalising will make these failed ideas any less of a failure. ... ... spud   [End]

• Re: What I dont understand.... by spudlydoo  3y   909  MMS Debate  

This forum is to debate the use of sodium chlorite, (paper pulp bleach), and the claims made by Jim Humble and the promoters of this industrial chemical as some sort of cure all. ... ... Questioning is not bashing. ... ... There is also credible evidence that ingesting paper pulp bleach, and pool shock chemicals, is harmful, and has harmed people, and even killed people, you just need to look beyond the sales sites, and the propaganda sites. ... ... spud   [End]

• Re: by spudlydoo  3y   977  Vaccination Debate  

Whether there are environmental triggers, or not, is not known at this time, in regards to ASD, but research is being conducted. ... ... There is currently no evidence showing an actual increase in the incidence of ASD, that cannot be explained by the broadening of the diagnostic criteria, and by more awareness of ASD, which leads to more diagnosed cases. ... ... ASD is not something that there is a reliable diagnostic test for, such as there is with viral or bacterial diseases. ASD is diagnosed using the observation of various behavioural traits. This makes it very difficult to conclude that there ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Good Golly Miss Molly :) by spudlydoo  3y   549  Conspiracy Theories  

I’m going to show my own Grandson this video, (at 5 years old, he wont understand the meaning of the words), but he also has a fascination for skeletons and would love to see a dancing singing one. (He also loves ”really annoying orange”) ... ... spud   [End]

• Re: doc10 to spud... by spudlydoo  3y   985  Vaccination Debate  

I wonder how people would feel if they watched a video on youtube of a baby or child dying of whooping cough, or a child blind and deaf from measles, disfigured from smallpox or chicken pox, crippled from polio. Or, a young man’s devastation, because he contracted mumps from an unvaccinated child, and it has left him sterile, (this happened to my own father, thankfully he had children already before this happened). Or perhaps the tragedy of a pregnant woman who contracts rubella from an unvaccinated person, and ends up with a child with severe birth defects, (this is something I have also ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Here's Something Mind Blowing by spudlydoo  3y   730  Conspiracy Theories  

Excellent explanations :) ... ... spud   [End]

• Re: Correlation does not prove causation. by spudlydoo  3y   1,012  Vaccination Debate  

more information: ... ... http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/bigrockspace/feb%2009/vaccines%20and%20autism/596476.pdf ... ... spud   [End]

• Correlation does not prove causation. by spudlydoo  3y   996  Vaccination Debate  

There is a correlation, between the onset of ASD behaviours, and the time in which most children receive vaccinations. So there is a ”possible” link, but certainly not a proven one. Most studies that looked at the correlation suggest that there is no link. ... ... Just as Autism is not linked to toxic chemicals in everyday environments, but there may be a correlation worth further research or not, depending on the strength of the correlation. ... ... spud   [End]

• Re: by spudlydoo  3y   989  Vaccination Debate  

The rise in the rate of ASD diagnosis, has more to do with the broadening of the diagnostic criteria, and the improved education, and widespread dissemination of information, about ASD. There is no information proving that there is any increase in the actual incidence of ASD, only that there is an increase in diagnosis. ... ... This article has a good explanation, and verifiable references. ... ... http://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/index.php/the-increase-in-autism-diagnoses-two-hypotheses/ ... ... spud   [End]

• Re: Here's Something Mind Blowing by spudlydoo  3y   747  Conspiracy Theories  

And still more information. ... ... http://www.classzone.com/books/earth_science/terc/content/visualizations/es1904/es1904page01.cfm ... ... ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coriolis_effect ... ... http://www.airliners.net/aviation-forums/general_aviation/read.main/206368/ ... ... ... interesting question Chaz ... ... spud   [End]

• Re: by spudlydoo  3y   697  Politics Debate  

Articles like this disagree with the commonly held concepts that are pushed by vested interests from the business community. Its not confusing at all to those that don’t accept economic rationalisation, and dismiss the ”trickle down effect” as being proved wrong. ... ... spud   [End]

• Re: Here's Something Mind Blowing by spudlydoo  3y   752  Conspiracy Theories  

more to think about. ... ... http://www.physicsforums.com/archive/index.php/t-326213.html ... ... spud   [End]

• Re: Here's Something Mind Blowing by spudlydoo  3y   779  Conspiracy Theories  

some interesting info regarding your question. ... ... http://www.teslaphysics.com/Chapters/Chapter030-H-K.htm ... ... spud   [End]

• Video Embedded Re: great song, thanks Kat by spudlydoo  3y   500  Politics Debate  

”One thing ya can’t hide, is when you’re crippled inside.” ... ... People see through the negative BS. ... ... spud ... ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Re: Good Golly Miss Molly :) by spudlydoo  3y   504  Conspiracy Theories  

lol, love it, where do you find these things :) ... ... ... spud ...   [End]

• Re: by spudlydoo  3y   684  Politics Debate  

I’m seeing what is happening, in my own country, as we have just had a rise in the minimum wage. Businesses are not failing because of this, as many pay above the minimum wage already, (as we do in my own business). So the increase is already absorbed. If the only way my business could survive, is by paying the minimum wage to staff, then I have no business being in business. ... ... The problems in your economy, that prevent businesses from being viable if they have to pay a small increase in the minimum wage, are caused by allowing your country to be run by large corporations, for the benefit ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: by spudlydoo  3y   699  Politics Debate  

As the article in my original post says, a rise in the minimum wage would help a sluggish economy. It says nothing about curing a failing economy, and neither have I. ... ... spud   [End]

• Re: Just kidding - But some can't take a joke! by spudlydoo  3y   378  Politics Debate  

Thanks for clearing that up :) ... ... spud   [End]

• Re: Reference to whale.to ?????? by spudlydoo  3y   651  Vaccination Debate  

lol, wondered when the reptilians would make a showing. Credibility zero for whale.to ... ... spud   [End]

• Re: In the interest of equal time... by spudlydoo  3y   666  Vaccination Debate  

Thanks zoho, interesting website and article. Good to see some balance in this forum :) ... ... spud   [End]

• Re: doc10 to spud... by spudlydoo  3y   954  Vaccination Debate  

Mira, I agree with you on many of your views. I also think we should live as natural a life as is possible. Which is why I grow my own organic vegetables, filter my water, do not take many of the medications that are prescribed and available, and do not get a flu vaccination every year, (even though I am considered in a high risk category for adverse outcomes). ... ... I’m not pro-vaccination, nor anti-vaccination, I’m pro credible information, and pro studies done by independent researchers, using scientific method, which is the best method currently available to researchers. Then people can ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: doc10 to spud... by spudlydoo  3y   1,010  Vaccination Debate  

Thanks Doc10, I’m not one for giving weight to emotion over credible information, so don’t believe emotionally moving videos achieve anything in the case for or against vaccines. That is my personal choice though, and perhaps others would appreciate the videos. ... ... What I have seen personally is many parents of Autistic children, extremely distressed, because they are told that they have caused the child’s Autism through having them vaccinated as a baby, even though they have other children, without Autism, that have also been vaccinated, and the case for vaccinations causing Autism has bee ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: have to be honest, I find it amusing.. by spudlydoo  3y   881  MMS Debate  

I agree, that’s why it is so important to use the real names, and purposes of these industrial chemicals. This way people are not fooled by calling an industrial chemical a ”miracle” solution, or supplement. ... ... spud   [End]

• Re: What I dont understand.... by spudlydoo  3y   884  MMS Debate  

Which would be fine, if you are talking about something like prayer, or taking some harmless or inert substance, and the placebo effect taking place. ... ... Paper pulp bleach, and pool chemicals, are not inert or harmless substances, they are industrial chemicals, and poisons. So even if the person ”feels” better, due to the placebo effect, they could be causing a great deal of harm to their bodies. ... ... spud   [End]

• Re: by spudlydoo  3y   726  Vaccination Debate  

Yes it does change the relevance of the study, what is true for mice, is not necessarily true for humans. At best, without human trials, it is an educated guess, as to how a substance will effect a human being. ... ... spud   [End]

• Re: New Study: Flu Shots in Pregnancy May Help Newborns by spudlydoo  3y   776  Vaccination Debate  

No, it did not show that vaccines caused miscarriage, it showed that some women who had the vaccines, also miscarried. ... ... Correlation is not causation. ... ... There are side effects to vaccines, absolutely, and that is something that I don’t question at all. Do the possible, and known side effects outweigh the benefit, is the question that needs to be asked and studied. ... ... I suspect that in some cases the benefits outweigh the detrimental side effects, and in some cases the opposite will be found to be true. ... ... In the case of flu vaccines, I don’t believe the risks are outweighed by the benef ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: I didn't expect personal anecdotals from the Spud! by spudlydoo  3y   949  Vaccination Debate  

Thank you Mira, as do you :) ... ...   [End]

• Re: doc10 to spud... by spudlydoo  3y   1,031  Vaccination Debate  

... ... Absolutely Mira, and I have never seen Doc10 post anything that is not respectful and polite, even when she holds strong views herself on a particular subject. It would be wonderful if all posters could be more like Doc10. ... ... Vaccines are not natural, (although the concept of immunity through infection is), but neither are so many things that make up our daily lives today. Its not natural to be typing on a keyboard, a message, to someone on the other side of this planet, burning fossil fuels, eating processed foods, farming, the list of unnatural things is endless. ... ... Science though, ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Increasing research data points to... by spudlydoo  3y   990  Vaccination Debate  

Yes, this is correct, genetic inheritance does have a strong correlation with the incidence of diagnosis of ASD. ... ... There are many other factors that may contribute as well, and its a good thing to see so much research taking place concerning the causes of Autism. ... ... It would be great to give people with Autism an answer as to what caused their condition, and it would be particularly good for parents of Autistic children to have answers. Unfortunately the studies that have been performed show no conclusive cause of ASD, even though there are people that will latch on to various ideas, (alt ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: I didn't expect personal anecdotals from the Spud! by spudlydoo  3y   985  Vaccination Debate  

lol, and I don’t expect people to believe my personal anecdotes :) ... ... spud   [End]

• Re: redemption song by spudlydoo  3y   562  Ask Trapper  

Thank you, I’ll check it out :) ... ... spud   [End]

• Re: good points Gaving n/m by spudlydoo  3y   657  Politics Debate  

• Re: "experts" are wrong...all the time... by spudlydoo  3y   716  Politics Debate  

I disagree, we are talking about minimum wage earners, not skilled workers. Minimum wage earners are predominantly in unskilled jobs that require little or no training, so there would be little loss in productivity. ... ... Increasing the working hours of those that are underemployed is also a good thing, if they are the experienced workers. Those experienced workers would also be paid more, for doing more work, which then flows back into the community. Either way it is a win/win situation, both for the local economy, and the lowest paid workers. ... ... I don’t live in the US so don’t know what you ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: doc10 to spud... by spudlydoo  3y   1,063  Vaccination Debate  

Thanks for the article Doc10 it was interesting. It still does not change my view, because for all your personal stories, I have just as many that I read, and from people I know personally, that contradict the opinion that Autism is caused by vaccines. ... ... I have also spent a lot of time working with Autistic children, and the parents of Autistic children, both in therapeutic work, and in research. ... ... I don’t form my opinions from thin air either, and have not seen any studies that can conclusively prove that Autism is caused by vaccines, (or anything else), this, and my own personal rese ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: by spudlydoo  3y   684  Politics Debate  

I own and run a business, employ several people, and live in the ”real world”, and this is very much how the economy works. ... ... spud ... ...   [End]

Forum Pages
1  10  30  50  ...  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64 65  

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Constipated by medication?
Find relief!
I regained my life!
I no longer worry about having Herpes outbreaks
Suffering Arthritis?
Ready to learn the real cause of arthritis and how to naturally get rid ...
Proven Mirena Detox
Treat All Mirena Side Effects Naturally & Quickly in 30 Days or Less

PLAT

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
All Natural Oxygen Cleanser. Rated Best Product Line by NaturalNews...
Clark Liver Flush
Dr. Hulda Clark’s amazing Liver Flush available here. Pure products! Great ...

GOLD

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? Wh...
Skin Therapy Soaps
Silver Aloe-Aloe Gold-Copper Aloe Skin Therapy Soap. All Natural with plan...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Greens First
Healthy Never Tasted So Good!-TM
The Proven Antioxidant Power of 10 Servings o...
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
All of Dr. Hulda Clark’s Books
Dr. Hulda R. Clark has written many popular books over the yea...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Amazing Oleander-Based Skin Cream
The best ever age defying skin cream for wrinkles and uneve...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

893 messages, 479,976 topics, topics per page limited to: 150, average number of messages per page: 14, 65 pages,  29,290,813 page views

"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
~ Ann Landers

Image Galler Mosaic Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Herpes Cure?
It certainly is a major breakthrough in how Herpes is Treated

High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

$10 off Oxy-Powder®
A special discount for all CureZone members!

All Natural Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Same or ...

Medically Proven Anti-Cancer Benefits
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced wate...

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Proven Parasite Diet

Dr. Clark: Best Prices You Will Find!
Tools for Healing is the number one source for produc...

Cancer’s Natural Enemy
Opc Oleander, 15% Discount With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001

Natural Cancer Remedies

Royal Supreme Flax Hull Lignans
Flax is a well-established source of the essential fatty ac...

Life Technology™

Medianet Ads

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powder®

Proven Parasite Diet

Cancer’s Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Life Technology™

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powder®

Proven Parasite Diet

Cancer’s Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Life Technology™

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 1.47 sec at 4/23/2014 8:34:19 PM, requested by 54.82.229.76, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/s2.asp?f=762&c=0&ob=d&m=spudlydoo , requested 1 pages during this session, y=8